手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第五季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第2集:内特与戴安娜意外重逢

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip girl here—

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
How about a tour?
带我参观一下怎么样
Absolutely.
当然没问题
It is my house. Don't you think you should be the one to go?
这是我家,你不觉得该走的是你吗
Actually, this is my house.
事实上,这是我家
Nice to meet you, by the way, um...
很高兴见到你,你叫
Nate.
内特
How would you like to keep working for me?
你愿意继续为我工作吗
I would love to.
我非常乐意
I have to say it was a pretty devious plan.
我不得不说这是个非常精明的计划
Thank you, Ivy. You played your part perfectly.
谢谢你,艾薇,你表现得很好
One month anniversary of our move.
庆祝我们搬家1个月
Ivy, stop talking to your boyfriend and start working.
艾薇,别跟你男友闲聊了,赶紧开工
Charlie! Oh, my gosh!
查理,天呐
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
Why would Vanessa steal your story?
为什么瓦内萨要偷你的小说呢
To teach me a lesson.
为了教训我
People write songs about wiping out on our L.A. Roadways.
有些歌里都写到,在洛杉矶的道路上翻车
I'm not scared of anything.
我什么都不怕
Do they know?
他们知道了吗
Know what?
知道什么
How far along you are. I'd say... six weeks?
知道你怀孕多久了,我猜...6周了吧
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
Lie to me all you want,
随你怎么说
but your body will be telling the whole world
但是婚礼那天
the truth by the time of your wedding.
你的体型会显露真相的
Rise and shine, upper east siders.
起床了,上东区的贵族们
It's time for your annual checkup.
年度体检该开始了
Lucky for you, doctors take their confidentiality seriously around here.
值得庆幸的是,这里的医生都守口如瓶
Are you sure this doctor's reputable?
你确定这医生可靠吗
Your prenatal care is imperative.
你的产前检查非常重要
You never care about my womb before.
你可从来没关心过我的子宫
Maybe this is way to avoid seeing Mr. Louis off on trip to Monaco
你可能是为了逃避送路易先生
for feast of Assumption Holiday.
去摩纳哥参加圣母升天节庆典
Louis' sister Beatrice is
路易的妹妹碧儿翠思
picking him up at noon in their jet, which gives us
中午会乘私人飞机来接他
plenty of time to discuss your gestational issues.
因此咱们有的是时间讨论你的妊娠问题
Dorota, how are you feeling?
多洛塔,你感觉怎么样
She's fine. I'm Blair, Dorota's employer.
她很好,我是布莱尔,多洛塔的雇主
I have a few questions.
我有些问题
Just go with it. Is only way.
任由她吧,没办法
I need to ask you how long her morning sickness will last.
我想问问你她的妊娠反应会持续多久
As I'm naturally empathetic,
我天生就会感同身受
the mere discussion of food...
不仅食物如此
not to mention the odor, the taste...
跟不要说气味和味道
It should ease off in the first trimester.
应该会在怀孕后前三个月内不断减轻
And...what about breast sensitivity?
还有,那乳房敏感度呢
Miss Blair!
布莱尔小姐
Is the one asking the questions.
正在问问题呢
You see, she practically screams when anyone touches them.
你看,只要有人碰到她咪咪她就会叫出来
I can hear her all the way from Queens.
我在皇后区都能听见
Sensitivity's totally normal.
敏感是很正常的
Okay. And, um, how long till she can determine the father of her child?
什么时候她能确定这孩子的父亲是谁
She's had a few one-night stands with the staff of our building.
她和我们楼的其他员工有几次一夜情
Blair Cornelia Waldorf!
布莱尔?科妮莉娅?霍道夫
You two should work this out.
你们该好好谈谈
Dorota can come back another time...
多洛塔可以另约时间过来
Alone.
单独来
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I-I don't know what's come over me.
我,我不知道我怎么了
Yes, you do.
你知道
You are pregnant, too.
你也怀孕了
We are like sisters now!
咱们现在就像姐妹啦
Cousins.
表姐妹
Distant cousins.
远房表姐妹
Miss Blair, why you not say you are--
布莱尔小姐,你为什么不说你
Do not utter the word.
别说出那个词
No one must know.
不能让人知道
Well, at least not until I have some time to figure things out.
至少现在不行,我需要时间理清这些事情
I don't care what you say.
我不在乎你怎么说
I hug you anyway for luck.
我得拥抱你一下,表示祝福
And keep secret.
而且保守秘密
I'm sorry. It's not you--
我很抱歉,不是因为你
I'm so sick of all you guys on antidepressants.
我真受够你们这些郁郁寡欢的男人了
It's a good thing you don't offer satisfaction guaranteed,
幸好你没提供三包政策
or she'd be your third refund this week.
否则她就是这周第三个要求你退款的了
Do you need pharmaceutical assistance?
你需要药物帮助吗
Yeah, I wish weed was the answer.
我倒希望大麻能解决问题
I meant Viagra.
我指的是伟哥
No, everything works down there.
不,我下面运转正常
It's here that's the problem.
是我脑子有问题了
I just can't stop thinking about that woman from L.A.
我就是总想着洛杉矶遇到的那个女人
It's understandable, given your mother issues.
鉴于你的恋母情结,这可以理解
She called twice.
她打来了两次电话
She did? Did she leave a number
是吗,她有没有留下电话呢
or at least her name?
起码留下名字
Last I heard, it was Anne Archibald.
据我听到的,她叫安妮?阿齐布尔德
Yeah, well, in an attempt to take some of your advice about my future,
我试着接纳你对于我将来发展的意见
I asked my mom if she could help me get an internship this fall.
我让我妈帮我找今年秋天的实习工作
Schumer and Lloyd Blankfein at Goldman
舒默和高盛公司的总裁劳埃德.布兰克芬
are both interested, and now she wants me to choose.
都对我感兴趣,她现在让我自己选
So call your mommy. Pick either job.
那打电话给你妈妈吧,随便选哪个
Forget about your mysterious lady from L.A.
忘了洛杉矶那个神秘女人
If a woman wants to see you again,
如果一个女人想再见你
she generally tells you her name.
通常情况下她会把名字告诉你的
What happened to the son helping the father make breakfast?
儿子怎么没帮爸爸做早饭啊
You've been on that computer since you got here.
你来了之后就一直盯着电脑
I know. Sorry. I'm-I'm trying to figure out
我知道,抱歉,我在试着找出
which publisher has my book so I can stop it from coming out.
哪个出版社得到了我的书,我才能阻止发表
And Jeremiah Harris wasn't any help?
耶利米?哈里斯没帮上忙吗
No, no, the only clue I have is this, uh, check Vanessa sent me.
我唯一的线索是瓦内萨寄给我的支票
I'm sorry. I'll be one more minute,
我很抱歉,再给我一分钟
and then I will be in there to burn the bacon, I swear.
然后我马上去煎培根,我保证
Hey. Um, listen,
I know you're probably on your way to surf
我知道你可能正要去冲浪
or hanging out at Cameron Diaz's house, but, uh,
或者在卡梅隆?迪亚兹那里玩儿
I was wondering if you could share
我在想你能不能给我说说
some of your bank breaking secrets with me.
你"私闯银行"的小手段
Well, I thought you did all your scheming with Blair.
我还以为你都是和布莱尔密谋诡计的
No, she's not speaking to me.
没有,她现在不跟我说话了
I just need, um, to help Vanessa with a bounced check,
我得帮瓦内萨解决一张空头支票
and I can't reach her.
但我现在联系不上她
I was thinking that, you know,
我寻思着
whatever you did to get into Lily's safe deposit box
不管当初你是怎么进了莉莉的保险箱
might also work for me.
估计现在也能帮上我
Oh, well, that was all Chuck.
那都是托了恰克的福
He slept with the girl at the bank.
他跟一个在那个银行工作的女孩睡过
But knowing him,
但是有了他
there are many more girls at many more banks.
各种银行的人都不是问题
You should ask him.
你应该问问他
Right. Chuck. Okay, thanks.
对啊,恰克,好的,谢了
So are you really staying out there?
那你是真要一直待在那了
Well, I got a great job, and Charlie's here.
是啊,我有份好的工作,查莉也在这
Char-Charlie as in "Call me Serena" cousin Charlie
那个让别人叫她瑟琳娜
who moved back to Florida?
最后搬回佛罗里达的表妹查莉
Yeah, who's actually been living in L.A. one and the same.
对,是她,她现在住在洛杉矶
I'm about to go to brunch with her
我正要去跟她吃早午餐
and make her fill in all the blanks.
让她帮我打发所有无聊的时间
Well, don't be too quick to option her life rights
在你确定她好好吃药之前
before you make sure she's back on her meds.
别急着对她那么好
But in all seriousness,
不过不管怎样
tell her I said Hi.
代我向她问好
Bye.
再见
And for my final course,
我的最后一道菜是
a hot peach clafouti,
桃子味的法式克拉夫提
inspired by my hot girlfriend Ivy.
灵感来源于我性感的女朋友艾薇
Oh, three Michelin star, definitely.
绝对够米其林三星大厨水准(米其林最具权威性的饮食评分系统)
Which... of these scream
这两个哪个更能展现
"I am a New York city trust fund baby" more?
我是个拥有信托基金的纽约娇小姐
Uh... those, I guess.
这两个都挺好,我觉得
You okay?
你没什么事吧
You seem extra nervous about this audition?
你看起来对这次试镜很紧张
Yeah.
有点
Some days it's just not as much fun
有时去应聘演员
trying to be an actress.
也实在没那么轻松
Well, at least we're failing together.
至少有我与你共同进退
Unlike Jason--
不像杰森
he just got this huge chef gig at Beast in Portland.
他刚得到了波特兰比斯特餐厅打下手的工作
Hey, it's cheap, too. Moving there could end my days
也没什么前途,如果搬到那里
of plating salad with dressing on the side
我也就是每天穿着制服摆摆沙拉什么的
and save you from using your mysterious emergency fund.
然后不让你再挥霍你的小金库
Max, I told you,
马克斯,我跟你说过
this is my last resort.
这是我最后一点钱了
There's only enough to use it once.
只够用一次了
I know. It's just, I don't want to end up like everybody else
我知道,我只是不想像那些人一样
who comes to L.A. with dreams only to find that L.A.
满怀梦想来到洛杉矶
is the place where dreams come to die.
却发现洛杉矶是个打碎梦想的地方
Or you get those weird lips that everybody here has.
或是落得个同这里人一样奇怪的嘴唇
Let's not give up yet.
那我们就坚持下去
I promise things will get better.
我保证一切都会好起来的
I wish you could join me for the feast.
我希望你能跟我一起出席这个庆典
The church celebrates with all of Monaco's favorite foods.
教会会用摩洛哥最棒的食物来欢庆
To honor virgin mother honest rise to heaven.
来祭奠圣女在天堂安息
Uh... why aren't you waiting to greet princess Beatrice
你干嘛不在电梯口恭候
at the elevator?
碧儿翠思公主
I know you two will love each other.
我肯定你们俩会爱死对方的
Don't be so sure.
别那么肯定
My first impression on grimaldi women thus far
到目前为止,格里马尔迪家族女人对我的
has been abysmal at best.
第一印象可不太好
Unlike grimaldi men who fall in love
确实不像格里马尔迪家族的男人
the moment they see you, but don't worry.
一见你就倾心,不过不用担心
My mother and Beatrice never agree on anything.
我妈妈跟碧儿翠思从未意见一致过
They make the brothers of Brunei look civil.
跟她们俩相比,文莱兄弟都显得很和谐
At least we don't have harems.
至少我们没有一夫多妻制
Ah, la voila.
可不是嘛
Louis...
路易
Me, too.
我也是
Beatrice, this is Blair.
碧儿翠思,这是布莱尔
You are even more beautiful than the photographs
你比报纸上的照片
in the paper.
漂亮多了
The perfume...
这香水
It's jasmine and clove oil from Africa.
这是非洲的茉莉和丁香油混合而成的
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
It's powerful.
它味道很浓郁
Then I shall give you mine.
那把我的送给你好了
I'll get more when I go back.
我下次回来再带点
I've always longed for a sister.
我一直想要个姐姐
Sit, sit.
快坐下
Tell me everything.
告诉我一切
Okay, spill. What are you doing in L.A.
快说快说,你在洛杉矶都干嘛了
And how did you get your mom to agree to let you come here?
还有你怎么让你妈妈同意你来这的
She didn't.
她没同意
I call her and I tell her that I'm okay,
我打电话跟她说我很好
but not where I am.
但没说我在哪
Trust me, it's better this way.
相信我,这样做比较好
Florida was making me crazier than New York ever did.
佛罗里达比纽约更让我发疯
And you're being responsible with your medication?
那你有好好吃药吗
I needed a break from my mom, not reality.
我只是需要精神上独立一小下
Well, Florida's loss is my gain.
那我只能说,佛州的损失是我的收获
Okay, I wanna know everything! Friends, boyfriends.
我想知道你的一切,朋友啊,男朋友啊
Neither, honestly, which is why it's so sad
说实话都没有
that you have to go back to New York for school.
所以你还得回纽约让人更不好受了
Well, then I must be a genie,
那我肯定是个能实现你愿望的精灵
'cause your wish is granted.
因为你的愿望要实现了
I'm staying.
我要定居下来
I thought that your movie ended.
我以为你的电影结束了
Oh, it did, but the producer offered me a job,
是结束了,不过制片人给了我一份工作
So I'm meeting with her later today
所以等一会儿我会去跟她见面
to discuss the details. But don't worry.
讨论一下细节,不过别担心
We'll have plenty of time to catch up before then.
那之前我们还有很多时间可以叙叙旧
They say misery loves company, but sometimes
俗话说福祸相伴,但是有时
It's the company that makes you miserable.
是相伴让你更悲惨
Mm! My. Look at the time.
天啊,都这么晚了
I'm so disappointed that I can't spend all day with you
很抱歉我不能在你们去教会之前
before you rush off to your principality.
一直都陪着你们
You know, Blair, I feel just the same,
布莱尔,我也是这么觉得的
which is why I moved our flight to this evening.
所以我把航班改到了晚上
We now have all afternoon to share our secrets
现在我们有一下午时间来分享我们的秘密
Like real sisters, and I want to know them all.
就像真正的姐妹,我想知道你的一切
Mm. I can't wait.
我也等不及了
Now if you'll excuse me.
不好意思
But nothing's worse
但最糟的莫过于
than company that overstays their welcome.
客人太过享受主人的招待了
Good luck, B.
祝你好运喽, B
Have fun being the hostess with the mostess.
好好享受当完美女主人的时光吧
I get working for this producer's a huge opportunity,
我明白在制作人手下工作是很好的机会
but what about Columbia?
可是哥伦比亚大学那边怎么办呢
Well, I'm taking the semester off,
我这学期先休学
and I'll see how things go after that.
以后的事就以后再说了
My only issue is living with Cece.
我现在唯一的问题就是要和西茜住在一起
Last night, at 2:00 A.M., her bridge game turned brutal.
昨天晚上凌晨两点, 她桥牌玩得太嗨
A neighbor even came and complained.
有邻居上门来抗议了
Well, I'm sure your real estate agent
我想你的房产经纪
will find you a great place.
一定会给你找到个好地方住的
Well, hopefully near you.
希望离你近一点
In fact, why don't I have her just meet us at your place?
实际上,我们干脆约她在你家见面吧
It's a bad idea.
这主意不好
My roommate barely lets me in most days.
我室友基本上只让我一个人进去
And he's kind of Howard Hughes-ish.
他有点儿跟霍华德?休斯一样的(美国著名航空工程师,患有强迫症)
Hey, I was just about to call you.
喂,我正要打给你
I'm gonna need to see 2-bedroom apartments instead of one.
我不要一室的房子了,要找一套两室的
Okay, great. Thank you.
好的,好的,谢谢你
No, my place is fine.
不用的,我住的地方挺好的
No, it's not negotiable. This is L.A.
不行,没得商量,这里可是洛杉矶
Rhodes girls have to live together.
罗兹家的女孩儿要住在一块
It's tradition.
这是传统
Come on. Let's go.
好了,走吧
Hey, Chuck.
恰克
Ignore him. He's not with me.
别管他,他不是和我一起的
Oh, hey, hey, do I need to call the cops?
嘿,要我报警吗
This isn't what we signed up for. We're outta here.
这在我们的合约之外,我们走
Just...
等等
I expect a full refund.
我等着你们的全额退款
What are you doing? You okay?
你在做什么啊,你还好吗
I was until you arrived.
你过来之前我都挺好的
Uh, you don't--you don't look all right there.
你这块伤看起来不太好
No, no, I have the address.
不不不,我有地址
I just need her name, okay?
我只是需要她的名字,好吗
Th-then why are you called "Information", Huh?
那你们为什么叫"信息调查"呢
I'm not Serena, Humphrey. I didn't need saving.
汉弗瑞,我不是瑟琳娜,不需要被拯救
Hey. I thought you were still in the Hamptons.
我以为你还在汉普顿呢
I'd ask you how your summer's going,
本来想问问你暑假过得怎么样的
but seeing you with Chuck,
但看你和恰克在一起
I guess the answer is probably "Weird."
我想答案应该是, "诡异"
Oh, it gets weirder. I found him paying
好吧,更诡异的事都有,我发现他
some really rough dudes to-- to fight him.
付钱给一些混混,让他们打他
He wasn't forthcoming with the details, but I--
他不肯告诉我是怎么回事
I would imagine it's some new Bass-type scheme
我估计大概又是什么巴斯风格的计谋
to get Blair's attention.
是用来吸引布莱尔注意的
Well, he said he was okay about her all summer.
他整个夏天都说和布莱尔没事了
Or maybe it's finally hitting him now that we're back.
不过也许回到这又让他想起旧事了
I think something else might have hit him, too.
他肯定还碰上别的什么事了
He was already pretty bruised when I got there.
我到时候他身上已经有些瘀伤了
I think he might need to see a doctor.
我想他得看看医生
Yeah? Well, my mom has this concierge doc she could send,
是吗,我妈妈倒是能让私人医生过来
but calling her means I'd have to decide
但是如果我打给她,就得告诉她
which internship I want.
我决定去哪里实习
Well, I could stick around and talk it through with you.
我可以再待一会,帮你出出主意
I was also kinda hoping to get some help from chuck
我也有一些事情
on something anyway.
需要找恰克帮帮忙
Hey, I'm gonna call a doctor,
我要叫医生过来
have him check out your bruises, okay?
检查一下你身上的伤,行吗
Excellent.
没问题
Listen, I'll just, uh, call you
听着,等下医生走了
when the doctor leaves. How about that?
我就打给你,行吗
All right.
Well, what do you say to a little shopping
我们去为你婚前的各项事宜
for all your pre-wedding events?
购物怎么样
Yes. I was thinking Wu for my welcome parade--
好的,我想要吴来做我的欢迎仪式的裙子
Short but regal.
短的,但是要庄重
And Alaia would put Charlene and her swimmer's body
而厄莱雅的设计在阿尔贝亲王的舞会上(夏琳,摩纳哥游泳运动员,嫁给摩纳哥国家元首阿尔贝二世亲王)
to shame at Albert's ball.
把夏琳和她那运动员身材完全比下去
Hmm. Those will never do.
这些都不可行
Why? They only use children to sew the beading.
为什么,他们只是用童工来做珠饰而已
You cannot have bare shoulders, exposed knees,
你不能露肩,不能露出膝盖
anything form-fitting.
也不能穿紧身衣
Too much skin borders on Bruni.
在布鲁尼对皮肤的暴露有很多限定
I-I-I don't understand. How am I to become an icon of...
我不懂,如果我穿个遮住全身的长袍
style and taste if I can only wear a burka?
我怎么能成为潮流和品位的代表呢
I'm sorry. The dress code is mandated.
很遗憾,这些着装的要求是强制性的
So you get Balmain,
and I get to be Barbara Bush.
How is this possible?
这怎么可能呢
It's one of the many perks of being the non-reigning sibling.
这是当非皇位继承人的一点好处
I'm surprised to hear you say that.
真吃惊你会这么说
I read the interview you did for "The Guardian"
我看了《卫报》对你的采访
When Louis gave up his seat for me,
路易为了我放弃他的王位时
and you seemed more than eager to step into that role.
你对继承王位可是表现得迫不及待
I admit I've always wished for my mother
我承认,我一直希望我母亲能够认识到
to realize she had two capable children.
她有两个符合标准的孩子
But those few days
但是那些日子里
with the world watching my every move
全世界都在注意着我的一举一动时
were too much.
我觉得够了
You, however, are much better suited
但是你呢,比我更加能适应
for the pressures of royal service than I.
这些皇室带来的压力
Shall we have a snack?
我们去买点小吃吧
Ohh. Actually, I need to find a restroom.
事实上,我需要去一趟洗手间
I'm not sure there's enough closet space.
我觉得这儿的衣橱可能有点小
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
I didn't think it was possible
我觉得没有人
for anyone to need more closets than I do.
需要比我更大的衣橱
I mean, you have a whole room for your shoes alone.
你甚至有个专门的房间来放鞋子
Yeah. But, you know, the-- the beach traffic
这倒是,但是海边的交通
can get really bad,
会很糟
and that might depress me even more
这会比我的那个神经质室友
than my crazy roommate, so...
还更让我不爽
Maybe I should...just stay where I am.
我想我还是就住在我现在住的地方吧
So you're gonna give this place up because of traffic?
所以你打算就因为交通的原因放弃这儿吗
Where in L.A. is carmeggedon not an issue?
但是洛杉矶什么地方不堵车呢
I already have other interest.
我还有客户想要这里
If you want it, you're gonna need to move quickly.
如果你们想要的话得快点决定
Oh, I can give you a down payment right now.
我现在就可以付定金
Except I forgot my checkbook.
可是我忘了带支票本了
But you have yours. I-I saw it when your purse fell.
但是你有,你包包掉下去的时候我看到了
Yeah. But, you know, I don't think I have enough
是的,但是我的钱大概
to cover two months' rent.
不够付两个月房租
Unless you bought the Maldives without telling me,
除非你背着我把马尔代夫买下来了
you should have plenty.
否则你应该有不少钱
Or is this your way of telling me
或者你是在暗示我
that you don't wanna live with me?
你不想和我一起住吗
Of course not.
当然不是
All I have is an out-of-state check.
我只有别州支票
No problem. Just put your local contact information
可以的,只要把您当地的联系方式
in the memo.
写在备注里就行
See? I told you this would work out.
听见了吗,我告诉过你可以的
You understand fractured ribs
你知道肋骨断裂
aren't something to mess around with.
可不是什么能忽视小伤
You could end up puncturing a lung.
你很可能因为肺部穿孔丢了命
I told you, they don't hurt.
我告诉过你了,不疼
I have a hard time believing
我之前很难相信
anyone has that high a threshold for pain.
有谁能忍受的了这么剧烈的疼痛
Yeah, well, he's probably just self-medicating.
他可能给自己开了点药
You should see his medicine cabinet.
你应该去看看他的药箱
Some of that stuff's not even legal in Mexico.
里面很多东西在墨西哥都是违禁药
No, I was just-I was just kidding.
不,我只是,我只是开玩笑
He claimed he couldn't feel my touching his ribs
我刚才检查他的肋骨的时候
during the exam.
他说一点感觉也没用
If he's taking that many drugs,
如果他嗑药计量那么大的话
someone needs to keep an eye on him
有人得时刻看着他
to make sure he doesn't take any more
确保他不会再嗑药
or do anything other than rest.
或者做除休息以外的任何事情
His injuries are bordering on dangerous.
他的伤再严重的话就要危险了
I'll take care of it.
我会留心的
Thank you.
谢谢
Doesn't shopping leave you famished?
逛了这么久你不饿吗
Well, perhaps buying one lipstick
也许买一支口红
doesn't build up the same appetite.
并不能增长食欲
Lucky you can eat at your feast.
还好你可以在宴会上吃东西
I'm sorry. Too much coffee.
不好意思,我喝了太多咖啡
Give the Virgin my regards.
替我问候下圣母
I'll show you to door.
我送您到门口
And by door, I mean elevator.
我说的门,是指电梯
Over there.
就在那
I think it's fairly obvious.
很明显
Our future princess has developed a drug problem.
我们未来的王妃有毒品问题
What? No.
什么,没有
Uh, Miss Blair too much control freak
布莱尔小姐的控制欲可不允许她嗑药
to use mind alter substance, even to help mood swing.
连用来增加点情趣都不行
I admire your loyalty,
我欣赏你的忠诚
but no one uses les toilettes so often
但是没人需要上洗手间那么多次
unless they have something to hide.
除非他们想隐藏什么东西
Louis deserves to know what it is.
路易应该知道隐藏的是什么
I swear, Miss Blair just...
我发誓,布莱尔小姐只不过是
have sensitive stomach.
肠胃不太好
Of course.
这就对了
I knew I recognized that faint acrid smell
我就觉得闻到了在寄宿学校
from boarding school.
时常闻到地那种刺鼻的酸味
The pale skin. Not eating in public.
苍白的皮肤,不在公共场合吃东西
Blair's obviously bulimic.
很显然,布莱尔有厌食症
Yes.
是的
No. I--
不是,我
I mean, not--not anymore.
我是说,她现在没有这病了
Only teenage habit of using restroom die hard.
只是十几岁时老去卫生间的习惯还没改
But Miss Blair digest everything now.
但是布莱尔小姐现在什么都吃
I go make... tuna melts for both of you.
我去给你们俩做点金枪鱼三明治
Louis? We need to speak right away.
路易,我们需要马上谈谈
What are you doing in New York, at my house?
你怎么在纽约,来我家干什么呢
Leaving, by the look of it.
很明显,正要离开你家
Whoa, were you trying to find me?
你是来找我的吗
Oh, this is fantastic.
这太不可思议了
I haven't been able to stop thinking about you either.
我也一刻不停地想你呢
Can't believe you actually tracked me down.
真不敢相信你竟然找到我了
Oh, that is borderline adorable,
这么说真可爱
but I wasn't here to see you.
但我不是来找你的
As of recently, I own "The New York Spectator,"
我最近接管了《纽约观察家》
and I wanted to interview your mother
我想采访你母亲
for my inaugural article
用来当做我就职的第一篇文章
on the disgraced wives of dirty businessmen,
主题是奸商蒙羞的妻子
but she not-so-politely declined.
但是她不怎么礼貌地拒绝了我
Okay, wait, even if this is a coincidence,
好吧,就算这是个巧合
it's a pretty damn good one.
也是个好巧合
All right? I was here just to discuss job offers with my mom,
我只是来和我妈妈商量一下工作的事情
but I would much rather take you out.
但我现在更想约你出去
Oh, we had fun, Nate,
上次我们玩得很开心,内特
but I need more than just stamina to keep me interested.
但精力充沛的年轻人并不能一直吸引我
Nice seeing ya.
很高兴见到你
Whoa, whoa, wait.
等等
Will you at least tell me your name?
至少告诉我你叫什么名字
What's so important it couldn't wait
什么事这么重要
until our 7-hour flight tonight?
不能等到今晚七个小时的航班上再说
Your fiancee is bulimic.
你的未婚妻有厌食症
Is that all?
就这个事吗
Bulimia is a serious disease.
厌食症是很严重的病
Blair told me all about her teenage struggles.
布莱尔告诉过我她十几岁时候的事情
It's in her past.
这都是她过去的事了
Past hour. She's not well, Louis.
过去一小时的事,她不怎么好,路易
Or she needs an escape
或者是她需要从
from a shopping trip full of rules.
满是规矩的购物之旅中解脱出来
She told me about that, too.
她也告诉我了这件事
I was just trying to prepare her
我只不过是帮助她提前适应
for the pressures of your life.
今后和你一起生活的压力
The stress will be the worst thing
对于她这种情况
for her condition,
压力是最糟糕的事情了
all so you can claim a title we both know
这一切只不过是为了一个称谓
you don't even care about.
你我都知道你根本不在乎那个称谓
You know I'll do whatever I have to
你知道,为了布莱尔的幸福
to ensure Blair's well-being.
我可以做任何事情
But believe me, she's doing great.
但是相信我,她很好
There's nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
You never did understand la psychologie des femmes.
你从来都不了解女人的心理
I guess I will just have to prove it to you.
我要证明给你看
Go ahead.
去吧
I will prove you wrong.
我会证明你是错的
Hi. Yes. This is Charlie Rhodes from earlier.
你好,我是查理?罗兹,我们之前见过
Turns out that Serena and I have changed our minds
我和瑟琳娜改变主意
about the apartment, so if it's okay with you,
不想租那间公寓了,如果可以的话
I'd like to come back and get my check.
我想回去拿我的支票
Miss Rhodes, your check was invalid.
罗兹小姐,您的支票是无效的
The bank told me it was no good.
银行告诉我说不能用
I'm sorry?
什么
I gave it back to Miss Van Der Woodsen
范德?伍德森小姐给我新支票时
when she brought me a new one.
我就还给她了
Maybe you should speak to her about this.
也许你应该找她谈谈
Saltines only thing I eat for months with Ana.
我怀安娜的时候只吃咸脆饼干
Well, that was not the same.
人和人不一样
Your people are bred to work through these conditions
你们怀孕,能照常工作
and give birth in a field.
甚至在田里分娩
No fields in Krakow.
克拉科夫可没有田
And I have birthing suite at Lenox Hill.
我在勒诺克斯山医院包了间孕妇套房
Well, I am too exhausted
我累得都没精力
to even reprimand your insubordination.
来训诫你的僭越行为了
At least she and Prince Louis gone.
至少她和路易王子走了
You have time to figure out--
你有时间来考虑
Don't even let the word leave your lips.
把那个词咽回去
You never know who could be lurking.
隔墙有耳
Blair?
布莱尔
Louis.
路易
Darling.
亲爱的
Ah, I was just about to take a nap
我刚才想打个盹的
because I was so exhausted from that shopping trip.
逛街实在是太累了
So romantic of you to come and say a final good-bye.
你真浪漫,还专程来道别
Beatrice didn't want you
碧儿翠思不希望你错过
to miss your first Monegasque holiday.
你的第一个摩纳哥节日
And that is so kind.
你对我真好
I'm sure the virgin will understand
我相信圣母能理解
that I'm too busy to be away.
我因为事务无法前去的苦衷
Which is why I had our priest arrange to celebrate here
所以我安排牧师来这里庆祝
in New York.
就在纽约
He's already spoken to the local church.
他已经跟当地教堂谈过了
I hope you're hungry.
我希望你的胃还空着
It's called the feast for a very good reason.
称其盛宴,可是绝对名副其实
Let's hope B's first feast of Assumption
希望B的第一个升天节
doesn't end in Damnation.
不会最终化为毁灭
Back again? What don't you get?
又来了,你到底还有什么事
Unlike Serena,
我和瑟琳娜不一样
when I rejected you, I meant it.
当我拒绝你时,我是说真的
Nate asked me to keep an eye on you while he was out.
内特出门时交待过我,让我看着你
And while I'm here, I was wondering
既然我在这,我就想顺便问下你
if you could help me with something.
你能否帮我个忙
The answer is no.
答案是不行
And what did you do when the doctor said
医生让你不要外出
you're not supposed to go out?
你又要干吗
Well, if you're willing to fight me over it,
如果你愿意为此跟我打一架
we could strike a deal.
我们倒有的谈了
Well, that kinda defeats the purpose of making sure you don't get hurt.
这好像与确保你不会受伤的任务相悖
There isn't a chance in hell you could hurt me.
你根本不可能伤到我
Chuck, I know you saw the blast
恰克,我知道你看到了
about Blair and Louis going to the event tonight.
布莱尔和路易今晚有活动的消息
It's not worth puncturing a lung to get her attention.
为得到她的注意,把肺打破可不值得
Blair's attention is the last thing on my mind.
我最不想要的,就是布莱尔的注意
Come on, man. You do something dangerous.
拜托,老兄,你在做一件很危险的事情
"Gossip Girl" reports it. Blair comes to your rescue.
"八卦天后"报道,然后布莱尔来救你
Some might call that a pattern.
这是固定模式
Humphrey, you know nothing about our situation.
汉弗瑞,你对我们的关系一无所知
Well, I do know that Blair is over you.
我只知道,布莱尔已经甩了你
You weren't even the last one to kiss her before Louis.
你甚至都不是在路易之前,最后吻她的人
I was.
我才是
While her lips may have brushed yours,
她的嘴唇可能确实碰过你
the last person she was with before she left was me.
但在她离开之前,最后跟她在一起的是我
I'm referring to full carnal knowledge.
我指的是,肉体方面的在一起
A kiss is just a kiss.
吻只是一个吻
That hurt? Wish I could feel it.
受伤了吧,真希望我能感觉到
Poor lonely boy,
可怜的寂寞男孩
even on the outer boroughs of love.
总是徘徊在爱情边缘
Excuse me, ma'am,
抱歉,小姐
I think you were fired from this establishment.
我记得,你已经被解雇了
I want to go to Portland.
我要去波特兰
If this is about your audition,
如果是因为你的试音
you can't let one bad experience
你不能因为一个失败
make you give up on your dreams.
就否定自己的梦想
My dreams will never come true if we stay here,
如果待在这,我的梦想永远无法实现
But yours could if we leave.
但如果我们离开了,你的就能实现
I thought about it, and you were right.
我考虑过了,你是对的
Let's go before we're forced to leave.
在被赶走之前,我们自己先离开
Okay, if you're sure.
好的,既然你决定了
I'll tell the manager when she gets back from break.
经理休息回来后,我就跟她说
Hey, this is gonna be good.
一切都会好起来的
I can feel it.
我能感受到
We'll be like bonnie and clyde.
我们会像邦妮和克莱德一样幸福(邦妮和克莱德,电影人物,雌雄大盗)
Without the killing and robbing and car chases.
除了杀人抢劫和追车
I'm gonna go home and pack.
我先回家打包去了
Okay.
好的
I must have gained 10 pounds last year.
我去年肯定胖了十磅
It's so delicious.
太好吃了
Louis.
路易
Mon pere. Comment va tu?
神父,你好
I am sorry we missed you at Cap D'antibes this summer.
很遗憾这个夏天没去安提布岬看你
Well, your missionary work is more important.
你的传教工作更为重要
Blair, this is Father Cavalia,
布莱尔,这位是卡伐利亚神父
the man who will marry us.
他会为我们主婚
Bonjour.
你好
How wonderful. Well, I'm so sorry
太好了,很抱歉
you can't be in your own church on this devout day.
你无法在自己的教堂里,度过这个神圣的节日
Perhaps if you got on the plane right now, you could make it?
说不定你现在上飞机还赶得上
Don't be silly.
别傻了
This way, I have a chance
在这里我才有机会
to get to know you away from all my duties.
在职责之外得以认识你
Did you enjoy a religious upbringing, Miss Waldorf?
你是在宗教环境下长大的吗,霍道夫小姐
My family's of mixed faith,
我的家庭有多种信仰
but I've always appreciated a confessional.
但我一直更倾向于忏悔式的
In fact, I'm gonna go find one right now.
说起这,我正想找间忏悔室
As you know, the confessionnelle is not available during a celebration.
庆祝期间,忏悔室是不开的
Ah. Genial.
亲爱的
Have you ever tried a barbagiuan?
你尝过巴巴囧了吗(巴巴囧摩纳哥传统菜肴,炖菜做馅的炸饺)
Mmm, my favorite.
我的最爱
It's filled with pumpkin and spices
里面有南瓜,香料
and butter.
和黄油
It's delicious.
真好吃
Et peu tard? Et peu tard.
一会儿见,一会儿见
I can't help it. I love those.
我也爱巴巴囧,爱到不行
Je vous salue, Marie.
向您致敬,圣母玛丽亚
Surely the virgin mother can show mercy
圣母难道不能在得道的同时
to those on earth still suffering while she rises to heaven.
向世间受难的民众,展现一点怜悯吗
I-if you'll excuse me,
抱歉
I see a lost soul in need of guidance.
我看到一枚迷茫的灵魂需要我的指引
Thank you. I will never question
感谢圣母,我不会再质问
the paternity of your child again.
你孩子的父亲是谁了
I told you. She can't even keep down one bite of barbagiuan.
我告诉过你,她一口巴巴囧都吃不下
You're starting to sound like mother.
你说话的口气越来越像妈妈了
But unlike her, who doesn't care about anyone but herself,
我可不像她,她只在乎她自己
I'm trying to save your fiancee. Why aren't you?
我是在帮你的未婚妻,你不明白吗
Blair, hey, listen, I know you don't wanna see me right now,
布莱尔,听着,我知道你现在不想看到我
probably not ever,
恐怕以前也不想
but I'm not here to cause problems.
可我来这,并不是为了挑拨是非
I can't say the same about Chuck. Have you seen him?
我没法像别人那样评价恰克,你看见他了吗
Walk with me.
跟我来
Well, thanks for coming back, Diana Payne.
感谢你能回来,戴安娜?佩恩
Ah, you found the card I left for your mother.
哦,你找到我留给你妈妈的门卡了
Please tell me it was her who texted me
别告诉我发短信让我回来的人
to come back here and not you.
是你而不是你妈妈
Oh, she's right inside.
哦,她就在里面
So why are we out here?
那咱们为什么站在外面
Her text said she'd relented
她在短信上说,她缓和下来了
and agreed to talk to me
并同意和我谈谈
for my "Spectator" Article.
我们那个《观察家》的协议
She did. There are just a few final details
没错,只是还有一些最终细节
that need to be worked out first.
需要先解决一下
I know. She has a concern
我了解,她担心
That I'm turning the "Spectator" Into a tabloid,
我会把《观察家》变成一份街头小报
but I'm very happy to give her story approval.
但我还是很高兴来解除她的顾虑
Wait, wait, wait. What about me?
等等,等等,那我呢
I mean, I am the one who convinced her, after all.
我是说,说服她见你的人毕竟是我
I mean, don't you think
我的意思是,你不觉得
there should be some sort of, you know, finder's fee?
你该给我一点作为中间人的好处吗
Are you trying to trade
你是在拿你妈妈和我的会面
my interview with your mother for sex?
作为我和你上床的交易砝码吗
Well, I would've called it a date, but yeah, basically.
我更愿称其为一次约会,但坦白说,是的
How do I know your mother's really inside?
我怎么知道,你妈妈是不是真的在里面
Well, you can watch me open the door
你可以看着我打开门
and tell her that we'll be back in an hour.
告诉她,咱俩会在一小时之内回来
What makes you think we need that long?
你怎么知道,咱俩需要做那么久
Stamina.
我的持久力
Serena.
瑟琳娜
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I got your address off the check
我在房产经纪人还给我的旧支票上
that the realtor gave me.
找到了你的地址
I'm sorry. I...
我很抱歉,我...
was a flake and forgot to look at my balance.
是说到没做到,也没顾得上保持账目平衡
Okay, but you can just stop. I know what really happened.
好吧,你可以停止了,我知道真相了
Out. The princess needs privacy.
都出去,本公主需要私人空间
My security detail will escort any of you
你们要是不愿意出去
who are not willing to go out on your own.
我的安保小队会护送你们出去
Security detail? What's going on?
安保小队,发生什么了
Blair, I thought you were mad at me.
布莱尔,我以为你在生我的气
And you have my forgiveness
我现在愿意原谅你
if you shut up and guard the door.
条件是你闭上嘴并且看好门
It's not like you to forgive me
你从宴会上逃跑
or run away from a feast.
可不是为了说你原谅我了
Might this have something to do with you sleeping with Chuck?
难道是跟,你和恰克上床那件事有关
How in the world did you know that? Forget it.
你怎么会知道那件事,赶紧忘了
I don't even have time to care.
我没时间去关心这些
What don't you understand about "Guard the door"?
你听不懂"看好门"是什么意思吗
I can't believe that I thought you changed last year,
真不敢相信,我以为你去年就已经改变了
and since you didn't, chuck is now going off the deep end
你一点都没有变,而恰克又失去理智地
Trying to get your attention again.
想要夺回你的芳心
No, now that's where you're wrong.
不,这回你真错了
Whatever he's doing isn't about me.
他做任何事都不是为了我
He was the one who told me to marry Louis,
是他劝我和路易结婚的
and he meant it.
他是认真的
Now you're gonna be sorry you didn't guard.
你要是不看好门,你会后悔的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you--are you gonna go with me in here?
喂喂喂,你真要我陪你待在这里吗
I'm not sure our friendship can handle that.
我不觉得咱们的友情有那么坚不可摧
"Friendship" Is a tenuous term.
"友情"这玩意最脆弱了
Now be a gentleman and... Run the water.
现在请你绅士一点,并把水龙头打开
Uh, I'm sorry. You're, uh, you're gonna have to leave.
不好意思,你,你必须离开
The princess is getting sick.
公主身体不舒服
Of course she is. I'll bring her fiance right away.
她确实不舒服,我马上就把她的未婚夫带来
I forgive you. Are you happy?
我原谅你了,高兴了吧
No. I'm worried.
不,我很担心你
Are you bulimic again?
你是不是患上贪食症了
No!
没有
I was just sick of listening to your inane questions.
你说的那些大话空话,让我想吐
Now I need to say a prayer for tolerance
现在我祈求您老人家的宽恕
and get out there.
赶快出去吧
Eating disorders can return when people are stressed.
人在压力大的时候,饮食失调容易复发
Clearly, chuck is not the only one freaking out here.
很明显,恰克并不是唯一被吓坏的人
The only thing freaking me out
唯一能吓着我的事情
is that louis' sister might notice I'm gone
就是路易的姐姐,发现我不在了
And get suspicious.
并起了疑心
Why would you worry about her being suspicious
如果你没得贪食症
if you weren't bulimic?
为什么要担心他姐姐会起疑心
Blair, this isn't a joke.
布莱尔,我没跟你开玩笑
We are not leaving this room
在你愿意接受帮助之前
Until you agree to get help.
咱们谁也别离开这里
I don't need help.
我不需要帮助
I'm not bulimic. I'm pregnant.
我没有贪食症,我怀孕了
While one mother's life leads her to heaven,
成为母亲的生活将一个女人带进天堂的同时
another's is going straight to hell
也将另一个女人,用摩西的篮子
in a moses basket.
拖进了地狱
Beatrice?
碧儿翠丝
You have to understand.
你得谅解我
It's still so early.
现在还不是时候
I didn't wanna get louis' hopes up
我不想让路易,在事情进展
If things weren't okay. I was gonna tell him.
不顺利的时候怀有希望,我本来想告诉他的
What were you going to tell me?
你想告诉我什么
About her wonderful idea, Louis.
关于她的好主意, 路易
I have so many.
我有好多好主意
You know, the one
你知道的,其中一个是有关
About inviting the homeless into our meal.
邀请无家可归的人参加咱们的宴会
To dine with us?
和咱们一起用餐
You're too modest.
你太谦虚了
I was telling Blair about our missionary work,
我在给布莱尔说,有关咱们传教士工作的事
and she suggested we share our meal
她提议说,我们可以和穷人们
With those less fortunate. I think it's wonderful.
分享咱们的宴会,我觉得这个主意很不错
Of course.
当然
Yes, not to have them eat with us
是的,不一定要让他们和咱们一起吃
but to serve them the food,
我们可以提供给他们食物
like in a soup kitchen, with gloves on.
比如在施舍处,带着手套
It's a wonderful idea.
这个主意很好
Spotted--chuck on the wrong side of town.
有发现—恰克去了贫民区
Looks like Bassman doesn't have enough of a dark side.
看上去,拜斯先生就算没有什么阴暗面
He has to take a walk on one, too.
他也要制造几个出来
Um... I should go.
呃,我得走了
You promise you won't say anything?
保证守口如瓶
Yes, but you can't hide this forever.
我不会说的,但纸里包不住火
I think you were right about her, Louis.
我觉得你眼光很准,路易
She'll make a perfect princess.
她会是个完美的王妃
And... You the perfect sister-in-law.
而你,会是最好的小姑子
You know, I swear, I just took that checkbook
听我说,我发誓,我拿那个支票簿
in case of an emergency.
仅作急用
I didn't wanna use it.
我不用它的
Well, why not? It belongs to you.
为啥不用,这都是你的钱
It does?
是吗
Yeah, your mom can't cut you off
是啊,你妈不能就因为你离开弗罗里达
just because you leave Florida.
就冻结你的账户
That's not fair. I was actually gonna call her,
那不公平,我差点要打电话给她
but I was waiting till you got back.
但我决定等你回来后再说
I don't wanna involve her.
我不想把她搅进来
I'm the one who told her I wanted to make it on my own.
是我告诉她要自力更生的
Besides, if she knows where I am,
而且,如果她知道我在哪
then she's just gonna try to make me come back.
她一定会来绑我回家的
That's true.
这倒是
But you can't live... Here.
但你不能住在,这种地方
You have to come live with me.
你得搬来和我一起住
I'd love to, but I can't afford it.
我也想,但我付不起房租
You can once grandma calls the bank and makes it impossible
你可以请外婆出山,打电话给银行
for your mom to cut you off again.
让你妈妈的冻结令作废
I don't think that that's such a good idea.
我觉得这样行不通
I don't wanna make her any more mad.
我不想火上浇油了
Well, she'll never find out. Look, I explained to Cece
你妈不会发现的,我曾经和茜茜提过
how bad being around your mom is for you,
你在妈妈管制下的生活多悲惨
And she doesn't wanna deal with Carol's wrath either,
她也不想激怒卡萝,惹火上身
so she won't tell.
所以她是不会说的
I don't know what to say.
真不知道该怎么谢你
I can't believe that you would do this for me.
你为我做了这么多,真是难以置信
You can show your gratitude by packing.
那就快点打包搬来, 报答我的恩情吧
I have to go meet my boss,
我得去见我上司
but I'll come pick you up after.
之后我就回来接你
We Rhodes girls need to stick together.
我们罗兹岛女孩要团结一心
Get him up!
把他拽起来
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Again?
喂,不是吧,又来
Guys, come on. You can't--
伙计们,拜托,你们不能
Hey! I'm not part of his payment plan.
喂,我可没付钱让你揍我
Sorry. Mr. Bass said
抱歉,拜斯先生说了
Nothing should stop us except his safe word.
在他喊出安全词前,我们不能停
This is serious. He could die.
这可不是儿戏,他会死的
"Though this be madness, yet there is some method in't." "纵使疯狂,仍有其理"
引用莎士比亚名言
Guess that wasn't the safe word.
这不是安全词吧
Chuck. Chuck, tell 'em to stop.
恰克,恰克,快叫他们停手
Okay. Fine. Stop.
好吧,停下
Let's go.
走吧
"Stop"? Really? That's it? "停下"
真的假的,这就行了
I wasn't trying to kill myself.
我又不是要寻死
Then what the hell were you doing?
那你他妈到底想干什么
I was hoping it would hurt.
我还指望会感到一丝疼痛
What, to--to dull the pain of losing Blair?
怎么,为了减轻失去布莱尔的伤痛吗
That's what you don't understand.
这你就不理解了
I feel nothing when I see her and Louis
无论看到她和路易恩爱
or when I jump off a building
还是我从高楼纵身跳下
Or when I crash a motorcycle.
抑或我骑摩托摔倒,我都毫无感觉
Even you don't irritate me.
连你也无法在我心底激起一丝涟漪
Well, having these guys beat you up
让这些人揍得你鼻青脸肿
is not the way to try to feel something.
也不是唤起知觉的办法
You--you could have died.
你弄不好会死的
Is being dead that much worse
与其行尸走肉的活
than being nothing?
不如干干脆脆的死
I still don't know
我还是想不通
how you got your mother to agree
你妈把我大力拒之门外后
after she slammed the door in my face.
你怎么还能把她说服
I just told her
我只是告诉她
it was her chance to tell her side of the story
现在趁机会讲讲她的苦衷
and move on with her life.
然后继续自己的生活
And that it made her
话一说完,她立即变得
seem classier than Ruth Madoff.
比露丝?麦道夫更温雅
Clever. That's all it took?
聪明,这样就搞定了
Well, I had to let her decide on my internship--
不,我还要让她替我选定实习单位
Goldman or Schumer.
高盛还是舒默
Why do either?
有什么关系呢
Well, like I said in L.A,
我在洛杉矶那会就说过
I need to figure out my future,
我得定好未来发展方向
and, you know,
再说,你也知道
both are great options
这两家都是极好的选择
other people would kill for.
大家挤破了头都想进
How about working for me instead?
不如你来为我工作,怎样
I'm not a journalist.
我不是记者
I'm not looking for you to be one.
我也不指望你当记者
The newspaper is just the cornerstone
这份报纸只是一个起步
of what I hope is gonna be a new media empire.
一个未来新兴传媒帝国的基础
Someone with your persuasive skills
以你这么出色的口才
could be great at sales or marketing.
在市场营销方面会大有作为
Once you know how to control information,
一旦掌握了信息传媒
You can do anything with it--
你就能妙手生花
politics, banking, whatever.
政界,银行业,玩弄于鼓掌之间
While that sounds great,
听上去很诱人
I would have to get my family to approve me
我去征求父母同意,来开始这段
pulling out of this other thing.
独一无二的旅程
Well, just remind them what "George" Did for J.F.K. Jr.
提醒他们, "乔治"在出版界举足轻重的地位(J.F.K.Jr是《乔治》杂志的创始人,这里一语双关,引用了内特的假名字"乔治")
See you at the office next week.
下周办公室见
Watch out, Nate.
内特,你要小心
Looks like sex play may not be the only game you're a pawn in.
情爱人生皆游戏,你是棋子一颗
So it looks like something called a conversion disorder.
这症状像是转换紊乱症
People become blind, paralyzed, or unable to feel
患者在经历一次心理创伤后
after experiencing a psychological trauma,
失明,瘫痪或失去知觉
I.E. Blair leaving you forever.
在你这里,也就是失去布莱尔
It's a little like P.T.S.D.
有点像创伤后应激障碍
If you say so.
随你怎么说
You should see someone.
你得去看个医生
Treatment involves trying to make the patient feel again.
治疗方法包括让患者恢复感觉
That's what I was doing before you showed up.
你来搅局之前,我不就在做这个
Well, how about instead of pain,
不要一心追求痛感
you try to feel good things?
尝试下美好点的感觉
I could tickle you.
我可以帮你挠痒痒
I'd rather hire someone else to do that,
我情愿花钱找别人来挠
thank you, but it wouldn't work either.
多谢你美意,但这也没用的
Why don't we discuss
在你给我帮助前
why you needed my help before instead?
不如先来谈谈,你要我帮什么忙
Um... I wrote a novel.
我写了本小说
It was something I was working on for a while.
花了不少时间才写出来
No one was supposed to see it, but then Vanessa found it
它本不该为人所知,但瓦内萨发现了
and sent it to a publisher,
把它寄给了出版社
so I need to find out which one
我要找出是哪家出版社
So I can, uh, I can stop it from coming out.
才能阻止它的发行
Forgive me for stating the obvious,
恕我直言
But isn't being published
但作家的终极目标
a writer's goal?
不就是著作出版吗
Not for this book.
这本书可不是
It's-- it's a scathing social satire
这是本针砭时弊之作
About everyone I know, including you.
对象则是所有我认识的人,包括你
Return of Charlie Trout.
查理?特鲁再世
Hmm. I need to get into Vanessa's bank account
是的,我要拿到瓦内萨的银行账单
so I can see who's making the deposits
赶在小说公诸于世之前
before anyone sees what I wrote.
查清是谁在给她汇款
Well, just because I can't feel anything
我的心已痛得麻木
shouldn't mean everyone else has to endure a humiliation.
但不代表别人就该被揭疮疤
I'll help you.
我会帮你的
So Jason said we could crash with him and his roommates
杰森说,在我们找到住处前
until we find our own place.
可以到他那里暂住
Max...
马克斯
What's going on?
怎么了
I don't think I can go.
我觉得我走不了了
What are you talking about? It'll be great.
你说什么呢,会很开心的
I even got us onion-flavored snacks for the road.
我买了洋葱味的零食在路上吃
And these things.
还有这些
What changed?
怎么改主意了
Remember what you said.
我还记得你说过
This isn't giving up on our dreams.
这不是放弃梦想
It's just making them happen in a different place.
只是在新的起点让它实现
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just realized that
我刚才意识到
what's making me unhappy in L.A. isn't L.A.
我的不满并非来自洛城本身
It's you.
而是你
Where is this coming from? I love you.
你怎么会这么想,我爱你
I'm sorry. I wish I could explain better,
抱歉,我希望能向你好好解释
but I can't.
但我现在不能
Just... be happy
一定要开心
and... know that I never meant to hurt you.
要记住,我无意伤害你
How well do any of us really know each other?
隔人如隔山,知面不知心
Even families have their secrets.
就连家人之间也会有所隐瞒
We were so close.
我们太亲近了
I could even see my mother's face
我已经能想象到,路易为维护贪食症未婚妻
as Louis gave away his title
与母决裂,放弃王位时
because his fiancee was bulimic.
妈妈会是怎样的表情
She would have never forgiven him.
她一定不会原谅他的
It would have been perfect.
那样事情就完美了
Why not just tell her Blair's pregnant?
干嘛不直接告诉她布莱尔怀孕了
Please. Nothing would make her happier
算了吧,宝贝王储有后
than a grandchild by golden boy.
她高兴还来不及呢
I just have to find another way to get Louis
我得想点别的办法,把路易逐出摩纳哥
out of Monaco for good so my mother will finally see
一劳永逸,让母亲看到,自始至终
I was the right choice all along.
我才是最佳王位继承人
Vengeance becomes you.
祝你复仇成功
Thank you.
谢谢
So how did your crazy roommate take it?
你的抓狂室友挺住了吗
It wasn't easy, but he'll be fine.
还是难以接受,但他会缓过来的
Well, maybe you should get further from him
也许只逃到圣莫妮卡还不够
than just Santa Monica.
你要离他再远一点
I'm sure it's okay.
我倒没什么问题
Unless you found us a different apartment.
除非你给我们另找了间公寓
Mm, how about one on the upper east side?
上东区的公寓怎么样
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Well, turns out my boss was only in L.A. for the movie.
原来我上司来洛城只是为了电影监制
So my meeting was about transferring her back
我以后的工作就随她迁回纽约办公处了
to her New York office, and I want you to come with me.
我希望你能和我一起走
Last time didn't work out so well.
上次我们回去时,下场可不妙
Well, this time, you won't have your mom to worry about,
但这次你不用担心你妈妈了
and you'll have your trust fund and your family.
你会自食其力,有信托基金,有家人陪伴
Cece wants us to stay with her in Montecito until we leave,
茜茜让我们动身前去蒙特西托和她住
and her house is huge.
她的房子可大了
You would love it. Please. All you have to do is say yes.
你一定会喜欢的,求你了,快答应吧
Why not?
干嘛不呢
I think I'm done here.
我对这里毫无眷恋
They say blood is thicker than water.
人们常说血浓于水
But it's also a lot harder to clean up when it spills.
但是血亲相争,其伤更深
If I'd known any better,
要不是我了解你
I'd think you're starting to like Brooklyn.
我真会以为你喜欢上布鲁克林了
It isn't Brooklyn I'm here for.
我不是为布鲁克林来的
You're the only person I can have
现在也只有你
a furtive, emotionally loaded conversation with right now.
能让我倾心密谈,无所顾忌了
How's Chuck?
恰克怎么样
Uh, he's... okay. Sort of. Long Freudian story.
他还行,没什么大碍,走在漫漫心路
How are you?
你怎么样
Pregnant.
怀孕了
That makes it sound more real.
大声说出来才显真实
I had hoped denial would last longer
我还希望想到应对策略之前
as a coping mechanism,
能多自欺一段时间
but breast tenderness and morning sickness
但乳房胀痛和晨起孕吐,让这个事实
made that impossible.
变得无法否认
You know, you do have options.
要记得,你还有别的选择
And I've considered them all,
我都考虑过了
but no matter what, this baby was conceived out of love,
不管怎样,这孩子是爱情的结晶
and... I'm gonna keep it.
我,打算生下来
Have you not told Louis
你没告诉路易怀孕的事
because it might be Chuck's?
是因为担心孩子是恰克的吧
I only slept with him once.
我只和恰克睡过一次
I slept with Louis a hundred times.
但我和路易睡过好多次了
He may be mild-mannered, but he's surprisingly virile.
他外表温和,但其实雄风慑人
So by the sheer law of probability,
所以单凭概率论来看
it must be his.
孩子一定是他的
Well, except the definition of "Probability"
不过"可能事件"的定义
is "Strong likelihood" not, uh, "Known fact"
是"很有可能"而不是"既成事实"
Haven't you read "The power of positive thinking"?
你没读过《积极思维的力量》吗
Put your giant intellect aside and just focus with me
把你的聪明智慧放一边,专心祝我和助我
on wish fulfillment.
梦想成真吧
This is not that kind of situation.
这和书里的情况不同
Even Blair Waldorf cannot bend D.N.A. to her will.
即使布莱尔?霍道夫也不能随心改变DNA(布莱尔?霍道夫:《积极思维的力量》作者)
I am about to marry a fabulous man...
我即将嫁给自己的白马王子
who happens to be a prince.
货真价实的王子
I can't be this close to having all my dreams come true
我从未离梦想如此之近,绝不能因为
only to have them yanked away by one transgression
我婚前和其他有男生越礼之举
at a stranger's bar mitzvah.
就轻言放弃
Look, I know it's scary,
我知道这很可怕
but I think you should know who the father is,
但你应该查出孩子父亲是谁
if not for yourself, then for the baby.
即使不是为了你,也为了孩子
And what if I lose everything?
如果东窗事发,我一无所有了呢
You'll still have me.
你还有我
Maybe it's not blood bonds that make us a family.
或许,家人未必要有血缘联系
Perhaps it's the people who know our secrets
真正的家人会死守秘密,友情不减
and love us anyway, so we can finally be ourselves.
多亏他们,我们才能做回自己
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fulfillment [ful'filmənt]

想一想再看

n. 满足,完成,履行

 
gratitude ['grætitju:d]

想一想再看

n. 感恩之心

联想记忆
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物

 
probability [.prɔbə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 可能性,或然率,机率

联想记忆
substance ['sʌbstəns]

想一想再看

n. 物质,实质,内容,重要性,财产

联想记忆
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
stamina ['stæminə]

想一想再看

n. 精力,活力,耐力 n. [植]雄蕊 名词stame

联想记忆
tickle ['tikl]

想一想再看

n. 胳肢 v. 胳肢,发痒,使快乐

 
elite [ei'li:t]

想一想再看

n. 精华,精锐,中坚份子

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。