Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Vanessa said if I helped Rufus,
瓦内萨说如果我帮了鲁弗斯
it'd help me get you.
我就能够得到你
He's under the impression you tried to sabotage me,
他认为是你想陷害我
and you happen to make a perfect villain.
而你刚好演了坏人
My goal was to destroy Chuck.
我就是要毁了恰克
My uncle is my worst enemy.
我叔叔是我最大的敌人
Chuck tried to cover up the truth about my mother.
恰克试图掩盖有关我母亲的真相
This one is from 8:00 p.m. The night of the fire.
这是火灾当晚8点的视频
What's on it?
里面是什么
Bart having an argument with a woman--
巴特,和一个女人在争吵
Avery Thorpe.
艾佛力?索普
My father and Avery Thorpe were having an affair.
我父亲和艾佛力?索普有过一段情
I'll explain it all in person.
我会亲自向您解释
I look forward to meeting with you, too, Jack.
我也很期待跟您见面,杰克
Don't think I don't know it was you that sent princess sophie
别以为我不知道是你把那些
that scrapbook from "Gossip girl."
"八卦天后"上的消息传给索菲王妃的
Without the royal court's approval,
尽管还没得到皇室的认可
it means even more.
但这意义更加深刻
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
You'll never marry anyone else. You're mine.
你不能嫁给其他人,你是我的
I said it's over.
我说过我们之间已经结束了
No!
不要
Mom, I have some news. I'm engaged.
妈,我有件事要告诉你,我订婚了
Good morning, sleepyheads.
早上好啊,懒虫们
Looks like "Dream until your dreams come true"
看起来"在梦想实现以前继续做梦"
wasn't such a good idea after all.
并不是个好点子
So I thought I'd bring some luxury across the river.
我想我该把奢华之风带到对岸去
Brooklyn needs it.
布鲁克林正需要这个
It's all bars, bakeries, and babies.
那里只有酒吧,面包店以及育婴用品店
No hotel in sight.
放眼望去连间酒店都没有
Charles place. You up to attend the ribbon cutting?
查尔斯酒店,你要来参加剪彩吗
No, thanks.
谢了,我不去了
Still pissed I lied to Raina about my father.
还在气我对蕾娜说了关于我父亲的谎吗
Yeah, well, it was a big lie... even for you.
对,那个谎很严重,即使是对你来说
That's why I'm stepping out from under his dark shadow
这就是我要走出他的阴影
and away from the Bass name.
和逃离拜斯之名的原因
Whatever you wanna call yourself or your hotel,
不管你怎么称呼你自己或是你的酒店
you're still the same person.
你还是同一个人
And with everything going on,
生活还是要继续
I still need my best friend by my side.
我始终需要我最好朋友的支持
I saw what you did to Blair.
我目睹了你对布莱尔所做的事
Going to stay with Raina for a while.
我去蕾娜那儿待一会儿
If you walk out, don't be here when I get back.
如果你踏出这里半步,你就别再回来了
Don't worry. I'm already gone.
别担心,我已经准备好离开了
Really? You're trying me again?
不是吧,你还会打电话给我
Does that seem like it's gonna work?
你觉得这会有用吗
You answered.
至少你接电话了啊
You're right. My bad.
你说得对,都是我不好
Wait. I know you don't like me, but can you at least
等会,我知道你不喜欢我,但你至少
acknowledge that everything I told you was true?
能承认我告诉你的一切都是真的吧
Your point?
你想说什么
You didn't need to have your cousin
你没必要让你的表妹把我
make me look like a crazy, jealous bitch to Dan.
弄得像个对丹发狂吃醋的婊子吧
Oh, you don't need any help with that.
你天生丽质,不用别人帮忙
She said I manipulated her to ruin Rufus' business dinner.
她说是我让她去鲁弗斯的商业晚宴上捣乱的
You're telling me that innocent cousin Charlie
你不会想跟我说这是你纯洁的查莉表妹
came up with that by herself?
自己想出的点子吧
I'm saying you probably did
我只想说,她说是你做的事
whatever she said you did.
有可能的确是你做的
If Charlie's fighting back, good for her.
如果查莉学会了反攻,那么恭喜她
She's learning.
说明她进步了
Good-bye, Vanessa.
再见,瓦内萨
Mmm. Green.
是绿色的
Yellow!
是黄色的
That's 0-for-4. Okay, let's try Sour Patch Kids.
零比四了,那我们来试下酸彩儿童糖吧(酸彩儿童糖:一种酸甜口味的软糖)
I thought we were gonna have breakfast.
我还以为接下来是要吃早餐呢
This is breakfast. When I was little,
这就是早餐啊,在我还很小的时候
Sour Patch Kids were pretty much my best friends--
酸彩儿童糖差不多就是我最好的朋友
them and books.
当然还有各种书籍
Books. Oh, me, too. What was, uh, what was your favorite?
书籍,我也是,你最喜欢哪一本呢
I could try to be cool
我本想试着扮得酷一点
and make something up, but if I were honest...
随便乱编些什么,但如果据实以告的话
"Flowers in the attic."
就是《阁楼里的花》
My copy literally fell apart.
我那本书都读得散页了
Really? What was it that you loved most, uh, exactly?
真的吗,你到底最喜欢那本书的什么呢
Was it the gripping tale of teen incest or just the general
是关于幼虫的故事呢,还是只喜欢大体内容呢
fine quality of the prose?
总体来说质量很高的散文呢
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
I totally should have lied and said Fitzgerald.
我真该瞎掰说喜欢菲茨杰拉德的(菲茨杰拉德:美国着名编剧)
I can tell he influences your writing,
我能看出他对你的写作影响很大
Um, especially that story in "The New Yorker."
尤其是在"纽约客"上的那篇故事
Um... was that about Serena?
那个故事讲的是瑟琳娜吗
Uh, yeah, yeah, that was back when I was on the outside,
没错,那时候我还不属于这个圈子
not getting my own personal invitation
还不可能收到让我参加康斯坦斯圣裘德高中
to the Constance St. Jude's black tie alumni fund-raiser.
正式的校友筹款者聚会的个人邀请
Yeah, it's, uh...
这就是个...
I wasn't gonna go, 'cause I wasn't exactly
我没打算要去,因为我并不是那个
the most popular kid in high school,
高中里最受欢迎的学生
So why relive that, right? But then I thought, you know,
所以为什么要再体验一次呢,但转念一想
maybe--maybe if you came with me, it'd be fun.
或许你能跟我一起去,应该会有意思的
Yes! Are you kidding? Yes!
好啊,你没在开玩笑吧,太好了
Um... Blair is having
在那之前,布莱尔
this little engagement toast beforehand,
准备了个小型的订婚庆祝酒会
and she invited me.
她邀请了我
I figured I-I should go, so you want to meet me there?
我想我得过去一趟,我们在那碰面好吗
I'd love to.
我很乐意
So... Here comes the future princess.
准王妃来啦
Now... What does that make us, I wonder.
那样的话,我们是什么身份呢
Well, as of now, nothing.
目前为止,什么都不是
In choosing me, Louis gave up his succession rights.
选择跟我一起,路易就放弃了继承权
Well, fortunately, we are here to throw you
幸运的是,我们现在准备给你
an engagement party, so maybe we can fix that.
举办一个订婚派对,也许能改变这一切
Well, while this looks delicious,
这个看上去挺好喝的
I thought we agreed on a champagne toast.
但我以为会用香槟祝酒的
Oh, of course. This...
当然,这个
is the vitaminwater design competition
是与美国服装设计师协会合作的
With the C.F.D.A.
维他命饮料设计大赛
Me and Joe Zee and the Vena Cava girls--
我和乔?伊还有维纳卡瓦的(美国时装品牌)设计师们
We are the judges, and we will be picking
都是评委,我们会选出
the final T-shirt from a young designer
来自年轻设计师的最终获胜作品
to complete the collection.
来完成这个系列
We can be launching someone's career.
我们将会让某个人的事业腾飞
Well, let's keep our attention on my future, shall we?
我们还是继续关注我的未来吧,好吗
I really want the princess to understand
我真心希望王妃能理解我
that Louis can have me and his rightful title.
这样路易就能我和王位兼得了
Not to worry. I happen to be an expert mediator.
不要担心,我刚好是一名专家级调解人
Serena, did Lily get those dresses that I sent over?
瑟琳娜,莉莉收到我送过去的礼服了吗
You know, the maxi ones from last year's collection?
就是去年成衣系列里的长裙
I'm on my way to spend the day with her, so I'll ask.
我正准备去找她,到时候问问
And be back in time for the engagement party, I hope?
应该能准时回来参加订婚派对吧
Or not.
还是不要了
I'd actually like to be engaged when it's over.
我希望派对结束时,订婚戒指还在我手上
Blair, I'm sorry I sent those blasts to Louis' mother,
布莱尔,很抱歉我向路易的妈妈爆料了
But everything worked out great,
但事后一切都很顺利
so can we just enjoy it and move on, please?
我们就享受当下向前看,好吗
Like much else in your life, that apology was underwhelming.
跟你其他时候一样,这个道歉太不真诚了
Good to see you, Eleanor.
再见,埃莉诺
You must be Jack.
你一定就是杰克了
Thank you for getting here so quickly.
感谢你这么快赶来
It was nothing. Your father and I go way back,
没什么,我跟你父亲是老相识了
which won't stop me
但我还是会
from inviting you to have is little chat
邀请你去舒适点的地方慢慢聊
someplace more comfortable-- your hotel room.
你的房间怎么样
I see the Bass family resemblance.
拜斯家族真是相似啊
So...
那...
What's this about that old building my brother burned down?
这跟我哥哥烧毁的那栋旧楼有什么关系
I just found out my mother was in it.
我刚发现我母亲当时在里面
I didn't even know she was dead until recently.
我最近才知道她已经去世了
But now that I do, I want the revenge my dad never got.
但既然我知道了,我就想要进行报复
Chuck has proof that my mother's death wasn't an accident.
恰克有证明我母亲的死并非事故的证据
He's been covering it up ever since he found out.
自从发现之后,他一直在掩盖事实
While I... love making my nephew suffer,
尽管我很乐意将我侄子推进火坑
What, besides entertainment, is in it for me?
但除了玩玩,我还有什么好处吗
The reins of Bass Industries.
拜斯产业的掌控权
You know all the right things to say, don't you?
你真是很会讲话啊
What the hl?
这是搞什么啊
Nate, I'm sure you know Jack.
内特,你一定认识杰克
Yes, unfortunately, I do,
对,很不幸我认识
But why do you?
但你们怎么认识的
I'll be in touch to discuss details.
回头再联系,讨论讨论细节
Should've known you'd still be ding
我早就该知道,你还在
on my nephew's leftovers.
捡我侄子的残羹冷炙
You brought in Jack Bass?
是你让杰克?拜斯来的吗
Is that Panic's art? That looks great.
那是"恐慌"乐团的作品吗,看上去很棒啊
Yeah. Hey, um, your mom called,
是的,你妈妈来电话了
And, uh, she was concerned that you were due
她很担心,因为你到时间该换药了
for a refill on your medication and didn't get it.
但你却还没去拿药
Shoot. I was so excited
对了,晚上要跟丹一起
about going to the fund-raiser tonight with Dan
去募捐晚会,兴奋过头了
That I forgot to pick it up on my way home. I'll go right now.
所以回家的时候忘拿了,我现在就去拿
I already did.
我帮你拿了
Uh, your mom told me that last time things went well,
你妈妈说之前你上一次情况好转后
you stopped taking them.
就停药了
And then they went from well to hell.
然后状况就急转直下了
Trust me, I never want that to happen again.
相信我,我可不想再经历一次了
Okay, neither do we.
很好,我们也不想
You have nothing to worry about,
你可没什么需要担心的事
unlike me who has no idea what I'm gonna wear tonight.
不像我,完全不知道自己晚上该穿什么
New York is always so gray, even in the spring.
纽约总是灰蒙蒙的,哪怕是到了春天
And the angles everywhere-- they are so harsh.
到处都是棱角,太锋利了
I'll be happy to be back in Monaco.
回摩纳哥我就能高兴了
The "Glenn ligon: America" Exhibit at the Whitney
惠特尼美术馆展出的格伦?利根美国系列
is definitely worth the trip.
作品展绝对让人不虚此行
There's nothing gray or angular there,
那里没有灰色或者棱角
except the building.
当然除了建筑
I think I've had my fill
我觉得我这次旅行
of your city's ugliness for this trip.
真是把你们城市的丑陋都看够了
Mother, please.
母亲,拜托了
I'm sorry for the way Chuck behaved with the royal court.
恰克的行为对王室不敬,我很抱歉
He's out of my life for good,
他已经永远离开我的生活了
and you can rest assured that my family and friends
请您放心,我的家人和朋友
are nothing like him... Most of the time.
跟他是截然不同的,大部分时候是这样的
I suppose. I will see for myself this evening at your party.
希望吧,我今晚到你的派对上亲自看看
And I was also thinking that we could go
我还希望今晚派对后我们可以
to my alma mater's fund-raiser tonight afterwards.
去一下我母校的募捐晚会
Didn't one of Caroline's bastard children
英王查理的私生子
go to that school? Or was it Albert?
是不是就在那儿上学,还是艾伯特家的
Blair, do you know?
布莱尔,你知道吗
Uh... I-I-I'm sorry. I just remembered
我很抱歉,我刚想起来
that I have to get my dress for tonight altered.
我要把今晚穿的礼服拿去改改
I lost weight in the whirlwind romance,
在你的浪漫攻势下我瘦了不少
So, um, would you mind if I take a rain check for tea?
我们改天再喝茶你不介意吧
Of course. We'll see you tonight.
当然不,晚上见
Okay.
好的
She's lying.
她在说谎
About losing weight?
关于瘦了吗
I had her followed.
我叫人跟踪她了
If you are going to give up the throne for this girl,
如果你要为了这个女孩放弃王位
the least she can do is give up her bad habits for you.
至少她也该为你改掉她的坏习惯
The first place she went after you asked her to marry you?
你向她求婚后她第一个去的地方
To see Chuck Bass.
就是去见恰克·拜斯
with Marie Antoinette is impeccable taste,
唯一的共同点就是无可挑剔的品位
or she just might lose her head
或者她会在得到王冠之前
before she gets her crown.
就掉了脑袋
I can't believe how amazing these parties look.
真不敢想象这些派对有多棒
Oh, that's the Constance st. Jude's fund-raiser.
那是康斯坦茨的基金筹建派对
It's a shame we're missing it this year
真遗憾,我们要错过了
since my mom can't go.
因为我妈妈去不了
Actually... um... Dan invited me.
实际上,丹邀请我去了
Oh, that's--that's great.
是吗,那太好了
Are you sure? You said that you weren't seeing him,
你确定吗,你说过你跟他没什么了
and I can call right now and cancel if you want.
要是你不乐意,我可以马上打电话取消
Don't be ridiculous.
别乱想了
Dan and I are barely even talking.
我和丹都几乎都不怎么说话
Um... I've never been to a black tie affair before.
我从没出席过这么正式的场合
If only I had something to wear.
要是我有合适的礼服就好了
Your mom's been super generous,
你妈妈很慷慨地要给我买
but I can't put a dress like that on her black card.
但是我不能让她替我出钱
Wait. What about your trust fund?
等等,你没有信托基金吗
You're over 18. Why haven't you gotten it yet?
你都超过18岁了,为什么还没拿到
Maybe grandma and my mom's issues
可能外婆和我妈妈间的问题
are worse than we thought.
比我们想象的要严重得多
No, I bet that that's not it.
我保证肯定不是这个原因
My mom and Cece have basically gone "Celebrity rehab"
我妈妈和茜茜经常互相"掐架"
on one another, and she's never held it against me and Eric.
但从来不迁怒于我和艾瑞克
Let me call and find out.
我打电话帮你问问
You're like my fairy godcousin.
你就像我的梦幻表姐一样
I'll let you get started.
好了我会通知你的
Yeah.
好的
Well, look who finally came to her senses.
看看谁终于想通了
Concierge at the Empire said that you were here.
帝国大厦的接待说你在这里
Louis and I are still very much engaged.
路易和我还是订婚了
Then why are you here with me?
那你为什么来找我
I'm risking my well-being
我冒着失去幸福的危险
to tell you your uncle Jack is in town.
来告诉你你叔叔杰克在城里
I saw him myself this afternoon.
今天下午我看见他了
Make sense. You're building your way to hurt me.
不奇怪,你在筹划着怎么伤害我
I just came to warn you so you could prepare
我只是来提醒你
for whatever it is Jack is planning.
不管杰克想做什么,你都要做好准备
And how will I ever prepare for what you're planning?
那我要做什么准备来应对你呢
I should go.
我该走了
Can't be late for my engagement party.
不能在我的订婚派对上迟到了
Already so royal,
你已经充满王族气质了
sensitive to the suffering of her subjects.
对于自己的过去如此敏感
You have no idea what I've been going through since that night.
你不知道那晚过后我都经历了什么
Chuck...
恰克
Just be careful.
我只能说,小心点
And all this time, I thought you hated bart
一直以来,我都以为你是因为
because of his sunny personality.
巴特的阳光性格而讨厌他的
I see you've spoken with my daughter.
看来你跟我女儿聊过了
And apparently you haven't.
很明显你却没有
No. She's holding on to some anger
是,她因为目前的一些状况
about this whole situation.
有点生我的气
Can't say I blame her.
这不能怪她
Doesn't mean I wanna do business with her.
但这也不意味着我要和她合作
Which is why you called me.
这就是你给我打电话的原因
What Raina's proposing suits me fine.
蕾娜的提议对我很有利
It's just, your daughter's history with Chuck,
只不过,你女儿和恰克的情史
Nate Archibald crashing our meeting,
内特?阿齐布尔德撞到我们会面
looking like he just ran away from home--
看起来就像刚刚离家出走一般
the whole thing feels messy, juvenile.
整件事太乱,太幼稚了
I couldn't agree more.
完全同意
What did you have in mind?
你有什么办法
My nephew is at the edge of a cliff again.
我侄子又一次到了悬崖边上
Nothing turns him upside down like losing Blair Waldorf.
失去了布莱尔?霍道夫,他倍受打击
All he needs is a push,
现在只需轻轻一推
and I'll have the men in lab coats waiting to catch him
就可以让穿白大褂的医生
when he falls.
在下面接着他了
Let me know what I can do.
需要我的话尽管开口
You can start by paying for drinks
你可以先付了这次的酒水钱
during which we'll discuss what else you'll be paying for.
然后再谈谈你该在哪儿出钱
Yeah, you know, there's one more thing.
还有一件事
I believe there's a box
我知道恰克在他的套间里
Chuck is protecting in his suite.
藏着一个盒子
I'm guessing it's where Bart kept mementos,
我猜那就是巴特的遗物
letters from my wife.
我妻子给他的信
It would mean the world to me
如果我能拿到这些东西
if I could have those things for myself.
对我来说意义非凡
I'll make sure you're well compensated.
我保证你会得到很好的报酬
I'll make sure you get a key.
那我就保证给你钥匙
Looks like someone got their trust fund.
看起来有人拿到了信托基金
Thank you for vouching for me.
谢谢你为我证明
I got a loan from the bank of Cece
在正式支票到来之前
until my official checkbooks arrive.
我先在茜茜那里借了点钱
or whoever designs her dresses.
爱上了这个牌子的设计师
Ooh, let me see.
给我看看
Oh, shoot. It's my mom. I better get this.
是我妈,我接一下
I'll show you later?
一会再给你看
Of course.
好吧
Hi, mom. I just got the most amazing dress
老妈,我刚买了一条最美的裙子
for this fund-raiser at St. Jude's tonight with Dan.
准备和丹一起参加圣裘德的募款晚会
Uh, with my trust fund.
用我的信托基金
No, don't be mad.
别生气
Everything's perfect.
一切都很顺利
I promise. Nothing's wrong.
我保证,没有问题
No, I'll talk to you later.
待会再打给你
I don't think that's what the doctor had in mind
医生在说"谨遵医嘱服用"时
when he said, "Use as directed."
可不是这个意思
How can you have an engagement party without the prince?
没有王子,你怎么办订婚宴会
Oh, right. He's not one anymore.
哦对,他现在已经不是王子了
I invited you to attend, not to speak.
我邀请你来参加,不是作评论的
Here, try the '91.
给,这是91年的
Did you know that Princess Sophie
你知道吗,索菲王妃
is an avid ornithologist, just like me?
和我一样,是位狂热的鸟类学家
I cannot concentrate on vintage
你一直唠叨昆虫
with you droning on about insects.
我都没法集中精力品酒了
My dear...
亲爱的
Ornithology is the study of birds, not insects.
鸟类学家研究的是鸟类,不是昆虫
I'm Cyrus Rose, Blair's stepfather,
在下赛瑞斯?罗斯,布莱尔的继父
and this is my wife Eleanor.
这是我夫人埃莉诺
Princes Sophie,
索菲王妃
welcome to our tasteful and appropriate home.
欢迎来到我们极具品味雅致的家
Thank you.
谢谢
Now I'm a hugger. Hope you don't mind.
我想拥抱一下,希望你不会介意
Oh! Princess Sophie, I apologize for not greeting you properly.
索菲王妃,接待不周,还请见谅
O est Louis?
路易去哪了
He said he would meet me here.
他说在这和我见面
This is good work.
干得不错
I figure two weeks. Excuse me.
我已经画了两周了,失陪了
Your Highness, you'll forgive me if I'm too busy to bow.
殿下,工作繁忙,不能给您鞠躬了
I don't appreciate the sarcasm,
我不喜欢你的讽刺
or, for that matter, anything else about you.
还有你的所有方面
Then we're equal.
那我们算扯平了
Except I'm not pursuing your fiancee.
但我可没有追求你的未婚妻
I know Blair came here to see you.
我知道布莱尔来见过你
Maybe your fiancee is pursuing me.
也许是你的未婚妻在追求我
I highly doubt that,
我严重怀疑这一点
after you humiliated her in front of the royal court.
在目睹你当着皇室的面羞辱她之后
So why don't you tell me what's going on?
你何不把实情告诉我
Shouldn't you be asking Blair that?
你是不是应该去问布莱尔
I want the truth.
我要实情
If you can't trust Blair to tell you the truth,
如果你不相信布莱尔会告诉你实情
you've got bigger problems than me.
那你的麻烦可比我大多了
All I'll say is get used to it.
我劝你习惯这种方式
Blair is nothing without her secrets.
如果没有秘密,就不是布莱尔了
W if you'll excuse me, I have a real foe to fight.
请你让一下,我有个真正的敌人
What did you do to your hand?
你的手怎么了
It will heal with time, unlike you,
会随着时间愈合的,不像你
who's facing a lifetime doubting Blair.
将一生无法相信布莱尔
Hey. What are you still doing here?
你还在这里做什么
Uh, bringing mom dinner.
给老妈做晚饭
She's in a bidding war for a vintage birkin on eBay
她正在易趣上竞价一款经典铂金包
and can't leave the computer.
不能离开电脑
But don't you have Blair's engagement toast?
你不是要去布莱尔的订婚宴会吗
I know you both have your issues.
我知道你们都有自己的问题
I can't force Blair to want me there.
我不能强迫布莱尔邀请我
But come on. It's Blair.
但她是布莱尔
She might have trouble saying it most of the time,
虽然她平时不会这么说
but she loves you as much as she loves anybody.
但她确实像爱别人一样地爱你
Of course she wants you there.
她当然希望你去
Hey, sorry to barge in,
不好意思突然进来
but I'm thinking about going to Blair's party after all.
但我还是决定去布莱尔的宴会
I just wanted to check that there's a dress in my closet.
我只是在衣柜里找条裙子
No problem. Ugh, this is terrible.
没关系,真糟糕
I can't even decide how to wear my hair.
我都不知该做什么发型
Do your feet hurt after wearing heels all night?
你整晚穿高跟鞋之后,觉得疼吗
And does Dan dance?
丹会跳舞吗
Do you prefer lipstick or lip gloss?
口红和唇彩哪个更好
Okay, breathe.
放松
Lipstick lasts longer, but gloss is more fun.
口红比较持久,但唇彩效果更好
Dan does love to dance,
丹喜欢跳舞
but he's terrible at it,
但他跳得很烂
so no laughing,
不要笑他
and your feet won't hurt as long as you have
喝香槟适量的话
just the right amount of champagne.
脚也不会痛
Other than that, just be yourself.
还有,就是保持自然
That's what I did at Cotillion,
我在沙龙舞会上就是这么做的
and Dan and I had the most magical night ever.
随后和丹度过了最美好的夜晚
And your hair looks great down.
你头发放下来比较好
I-I can't reach Louis, and I've barely had any time to bond with
我找不到路易,也无法接近索菲王妃
princess Sophie thanks to Cyrus' kibitzing.
赛瑞斯一直在那边插话
She looks like she's enjoying the conversation.
看起来她聊得还挺开心
Your stepfather is wonderful, Blair.
你继父人真好,布莱尔
Yes, I loved him at first sight.
是,我第一次见他,就喜欢他
No, you didn't.
不是的
His knowledge of birds is magnifique.
他的鸟类知识很渊博
Perhaps I judge you too harshly after the consulate affair.
也许领事馆的事后,我对你太武断了
Cyrus has told me of your job at "W"
赛瑞斯告诉我你在《W》杂志工作过
and your straight "A" average,
还有你全优的成绩
all while dedicating yourself to avian welfare.
以及你一直致力于鸟类福利事业
You would never let a duck go hungry.
你不会让任何一只鸭子挨饿受冻
And you do make Louis very happy.
你确实让路易非常快乐
You and Louis may make your first formal appearance
如果你愿意,今晚在康斯坦丝圣裘德
as an engaged couple this evening, if you like,
你可以以路易未婚妻的身份
at Constance/St. Jude.
正式出席活动
Your first royal appearance.
你首次以王室成员的身份亮相
I have ways of swaying the court.
我有办法说服皇室
There are certain dalliances
有一些绯闻
that they would rather not have exposed.
是他们绝对不想被曝光的
It feels like we're family already.
我感觉我们好像已经是一家人了
But what is this?
这是怎么回事
It's true what they say about diamonds.
人们关于钻石的说法真没错
They cut not only glass but porcelain as well.
它们不仅能切割玻璃,还有如瓷的肌肤
Did you hear the good news?
你听到这个好消息了吗
I did.
听到了
Let us all raise a glass
让我们共同举杯
To the newly reinstated prince
祝贺这位刚刚复位的王子
and princess-to-be.
和他的准王妃
May your lives be as full of love
愿你们的生活充满爱
as the skies are of birds.
如同鸟儿在天空自由翱翔
We need to talk.
我们得谈一谈
Your attempt to destroy me will have to wait.
你想要摧毁我,恐怕得等一下
I have a meeting.
我有个会要开
Oh, I'm not doing anything...
我没想干啥
except getting you the help you need.
只是来帮帮你而已
Little unsteady, are we? It's okay.
我们的关系还不太稳定,没关系
It's understandable you'd succumb to substance abuse
你会沉迷于毒品
after all you've been through--
我能够理解你受了这么多苦
A mother who scammed you for profit,
有一个为了利益而诈取你的母亲
A stepmother who cut you out of your own company,
有一个把你从你的公司踢除的继母
And, of course, the love of your life
还有,你爱的人
leaving you for a monarchy
为了一个比曼哈顿还小的小国王子
smaller than Manhattan.
弃你而去
You're forgetting my uncle
你忘了,还有我叔叔
that made me choose between my legacy and the love of my life.
逼我在遗产和至爱之间作出抉择
Ah, yes. Blair did jump at the chance
没错,布莱尔不也没浪费机会
to sleep with me again, didn't she?
又和我缠绵了一晚,不是吗
Hey! Hey! Hey! What the hell's going on? Get ahold of yourself.
冷静点,你到底在干什么
Look who rode in on his high horse
看看,是谁用这种傲慢的态度来跟我说
to tell me I told you so.
我早就告诉过你
I'm coming to make sure you're okay.
我是来确认一下你没事的
I don't need your pity! Get out of the way or get hurt!
我不需要你的同情,让开,拳头不长眼睛
First Blair, now me?
先是布莱尔,现在是我
You do need some help.
你需要帮助
Which is why I've brought it.
所以我带来几个帮手
You can't be serious.
你不是说真的吧
After everything you've done, I'd have to be insane
在你做了这一切之后,我必须这样
to not want to beat the crap out of you.
来控制自己想要揍你的冲动
Yeah, well, they have experts who'll decide that.
这些专家会帮你决定的
Now you either go with these gentlemen,
现在,你要么跟他们走
Or I'll call the cops and file a civil suit against you.
要么我打电话叫警察来,对你提出诉讼
Sorry, man. You should go.
抱歉,你必须跟他们走
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Nathaniel, you're making a grave mistake.
内特尼尔,你犯了一个愚蠢的错误
Don't touch the suit!
别碰我
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sedate him if necessary now.
如果需要的话,给他点颜色瞧瞧
Oh, and I guess you won't be needing this.
我猜你不再需要这个了
And remember, it only works if you work it.
只有你好好配合,才能你的计划才能顺利进行
We hear one Bass is hitting bottom.
看来拜斯似乎跌落谷底了
Nicely played.
演得好
Feel free to take whatever you want.
想拿啥就拿吧
Including precious works of art.
包括这些珍贵的艺术品
Looks like the hotel
看来需要查尔斯来修复
isn't the only Charles that needs rehab.
可不仅仅是一个宾馆
Hey. What'd I miss?
我错过了什么
Oh, Cyrus charmed the princess
赛瑞斯把王妃给迷住了
into returning Louis to the throne.
决定重新让路易登上王位
But he's upstairs waiting to talk,
但是他在楼上,要跟我谈谈
and he didn't seem happy.
他看起来好像不开心
So I should probably go.
所以我现在得上楼了
B., I know you don't believe me, B
我知道你现在不相信我
but no matter how much we fight,
但是不管我们怎么争吵
All I've ever wanted for you is true love.
我所希望的就是你能得到真爱
I'm--I'm sorry that it took me so long to realize that.
我很抱歉我现在才意识到这一点
You--you deserve this.
这是你应得的
It's not as if I haven't done my share of subversion.
我也有份搅局,否则咱俩也不会这样
Penelope would've gotten far too much satisfaction
不然怎么会让佩内洛普体会到
out of being the maid of honor.
做我的伴娘是无上的荣耀
Spotted-- a lush headed for lockdown.
注意,奢华即将走向灭亡
Let's hope this Bass can survive on dry land.
希望这位拜斯先生可以在困境中生存下来
You okay?
你还好吧
I know I shouldn't care, but I'm worried about him.
我知道我不该关心,但我有些替他担心
Not tonight. Go be a princess.
今晚就别担心了,做好你的王妃
Rehab is probably the safest place for Chuck
重拾信心可能对于恰克,以及你的订婚宴来说
and your engagement.
都是现在的首要大事
Hey, you came.
你来了
So did you.
你也是
I mean, that's--that's all right, right? We're good?
我说,都没事吧
Yeah. I mean, Blair's getting engaged,
是啊,我是说,布莱尔要订婚了
and--and you're taking Charlie to her first black tie event.
你也将第一次带查莉去参加正式晚会
So... seems everyone's moving on.
似乎大家都在前进
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I'm sorry it took me so long.
不好意思让你久等了
But now we can finally celebrate you getting back
我们终于可以庆祝
your rightful place in your family and the country.
你重新回到家庭,以及国家的合法的位置
Blair, I know you saw Chuck.
布莱尔,我知道你去见过恰克了
Well, I...
我...
I wanted him to hear about our engagement from me.
我想亲口告诉他我们订婚的事
Twice?
两次吗
And I had to warn him that his evil uncle was in town.
他的邪恶叔叔回城了,我必须要警告他
All of which sounds very noble,
所有的理由都听起来很高尚
so why didn't you tell me?
那你为什么不告诉我呢
You-- you know we have a history,
你知道我们的过去
so I was worried that...
所以我担心
you'd think it meant more than it did.
你会胡思乱想
I saw him before I came here.
我来之前见过他
If he told you something happened, he's lying.
如果他跟你说了什么,他是在撒谎
He's just trying to get you to leave me.
他只想让你离开我
I saw his hand.
我看到了他的手
It's not the ring that cut your face.
并不是那枚钻戒划伤了你的脸
Blair, how can you lie
布莱尔,你怎么能为了保护
to protect someone who hurt you?
伤害你的人而对我撒谎呢
Since I'm not seeing him again,
我不会再和他见面了
there's no reason to earrass him.
没有必要再让他难堪
I think you're the one who's embarrassed.
我想,你才难堪吧
You have your own dark side.
你也有不为人知的一面
I understand if you want to end it.
如果你想结束我们的感情,我很理解
It's very unbecoming of a princess.
我不配成为王妃
I want you, Blair.
我想要你,布莱尔
But the only way it will work is
但唯一可行的方法是
if you show me all of the parts of yourself,
你应该向我展现你的全部
even the ones you're ashamed of.
包括你自己也不耻的那一面
Maybe if we don't talk about them,
也许我们不谈论他们的话
they'll just go away?
他们就会消失吗
I hope you'll join me at this party
我希望你能和我一起参加宴会
to make your formal debut.
作为你第一次的正式登场
If you're not ready to share your life-- all of it--
如果你还未准备好与我共享你的全部人生
don't show up.
那就不必出席
I'll leave with my mother tonight.
今晚我会和我母亲一起离开
Hey, I'm worried about Charlie. She should be here by now.
我很担心查莉,她应该到了
Forget I asked.
当我没问
Take your coat?
我来帮你拿外衣
That's my dress.
那是我的裙子
Gentlemen.
绅士们
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事
Divine intervention... If you consider Satan Divine.
这就是神之干预,如果你信上帝的话
You did get in one good punch.
刚才那一拳打的有点重啊
It was a long time coming.
我早就想揍你一顿了
He was the one who reached out to me to help.
是他来找我配合他演这出戏的
You see, as much as I love to screw with my nephew,
虽然我一心想毁掉我的侄子
your using me to do it just didn't sit right.
但是你利用我毁掉他可不行
So on that tape you just put in your jacket pocket...
你刚放入口袋里的那盘录像带
I mean, I knew you didn't just want to read
或者说,你只是不想看
your cheating wife's love letters.
你出轨妻子写给别人的情书
All that was in that box was evidence against my father.
盒子里都是对我父亲不利的证据
Even if he went to the authorities,
即便他告到当局
the implications are limited on a dead man.
对一个死人来说也没什么影响
So we played follow the leader.
所以我们按导演的戏路走
Unless you're into arson porn,
除非你对纵火情色有什么特殊的情结
there's obviously something else of interest on that tape.
否则录像带里肯定有其他你感兴趣的东西
Bart murdered my wife.
巴特谋杀了我的妻子
I can take my story to the press.
我可以把我的故事宣扬给媒体
First, you'll stay for the viewing.
首先,你得留下接受检查
The time code is after my father left the building.
时间显示这是在我父亲离开大楼之后
You're the one who locked the doors.
是你把门锁上了
My father didn't set the fire that killed your wife.
并不是我父亲放火烧死你妻子的
You did.
是你
Hey, you look great.
你看起来美极了
You want to, uh, you wanna grab a drink before we go?
在我们离开之前,要喝一杯吗
Ahem. You should have asked me
如果你想穿我的沙龙舞裙
if you wanted to wear my cotillion dress.
你应该先问问我
I mean, you can borrow anything you want,
你可以借任何你想要的东西
but you do need to say something.
但你得先开口问一下
This isn't your dress.
这不是你的裙子
I got this at Nina Ricci, remember?
这是我在莲娜丽姿买的,记得吗
You do have a lot of dresses, Serena.
你有太多的裙子了,瑟琳娜
Pamela Dennis made it especially for me.
这是帕梅拉?丹尼斯特意为我订做的
I think I would know,
我认识这条裙子
and so should you, since you were my date.
你也应该认识,那时候你可是我的男友啊
Uh, I bought this myself. I wouldn't steal from you.
这是我自己买的,我干嘛要偷你的
Oh, okay, then let's see the label.
好吧,咱们检查一下标签
Well, it's... in your mom's garbage.
它已经在你妈妈的垃圾桶里了
It was jabbing me in the back.
它一直戳我的背
I mean, I think I still have the red mark if you wanna see that.
我想你还能看到我背上压出的红印子
No, no, whoa, whoa. Stop, stop, stop. Come on.
不不,停停停,拜托
There are a million gold dresses.
有无数套金色裙子
Yeah, but there's only one with a Pamela Dennis label cut out.
但只有一条被剪下了帕梅拉?丹尼斯的标签
Take it off.
脱下来
This is obviously a misunderstanding.
这显然是个误会
Why are you defending her?
你为什么要帮着她说话
You are not leaving here in that.
你不准穿着这条裙子离开
If you didn't want me to go to the party with Dan,
如果你不想让丹和我一起参加宴会
you didn't have to humiliate me.
你不必这么羞辱我
Okay, Charlie, this has nothing to do with dan.
查莉,这和他无关
Good. Then you won't mind
那好,我想你不会介意的话
if we leave together... now.
我们现在要一起走了
You know, I was trying to take it slow with Charlie
正因为我一直看重我们之间的友谊
because I value our friendship so much, but...
所以才想和查莉慢慢发展,但是
Can we just call the cops?
我们可以直接叫警察吗
I'm hungry, and all you seem to have are olives and hallucinogenic mushrooms.
我饿了,而你这里只有橄榄和迷幻蘑菇
You have to believe me. It was an accident.
你必须要相信我,那是一场意外
Bart and I were partners.
我和巴特是合作伙伴
I had proof that he was planning the fire,
我有关于他想纵火的证据
so when I found out he was sleeping with Avery,
当我发现他和艾弗里有一腿时
it was the perfect setup.
计划就完美了
I was trying to keep my family together.
我只希望保持我的家庭完整
By killing the mother of your child?
你就必须得杀了孩子的母亲吗
I swear to you, I thought it was Bart in that building.
我向你保证,我以为在大厦里的是巴特
I knew no matter what I said, he would never let Avery go.
我知道无论我说什么,他都不会放艾弗里走
It sounds crazy, but... I still loved her.
也许听起来很疯狂,但我仍爱着她
And she loved you?
那她爱你吗
I read the letter she wrote to my father ending things.
我读了她给我爸爸写的诀别信
That letter was for me.
那是写给我的
Bart called and said we needed to talk,
巴特打给我说我们需要谈谈
that I should meet him at the building.
叫我在大厦里会面
That was when I decided that he wouldn't be leaving.
那时我突然意识到他不会离开的
That's what Avery and my father were arguing about on the tape?
就是艾弗里和我爸爸在录像带一吵架的那段
She wanted to tell you in person she loved him.
她想亲自告诉你她爱他
Unless we're close to the end of this sob story,
如果我们不是接近这个悲惨故事的结局
I'm gonna order room service, okay?
我就要叫客房服务了,好吗
Your father and I made an agreement.
你父亲和我达成协议
I would keep the proof
我秘密保留他
of his involvement in the fire a secret.
参与纵火嫌疑的证据
I would give him the company, the insurance money,
并且把公司,保险金都给他
and go back to Chicago.
然后返回芝加哥
And he would say that he was responsible for the accident.
而他会主动为那场意外负责
He always felt guilty about Avery being there.
他一直因艾弗里在那儿而愧疚
I can't choose my entree with hallmark hall of fame
我可受不了外表正义凛然
playing in the background. I'm calling the cops.
背后偷鸡摸狗的人,我要叫警察了
Please.
求你了
I'll pay.
我会补偿的
I'll give you Thorpe enterprises,
我会给你整个索普企业
anything you want.
无论你想要什么
But I can't let Raina find out what I did.
但我不能让蕾娜知道我的所作所为
I'll give you the same deal he did.
我会做出他当年的决定
Oh, hey, girls,
得了吧
Can we at least get my plane fare home out of this?
我们最次也得把我回家的机票报了吧
Get out of New York and never come back.
离开纽约再也别回来
Thank you.
谢谢你
If Raina ever found out, I don't know what I'd do.
一旦蕾娜真的发现了,我真不知该怎么办
Blintz?
薄饼卷
No, thank you. I've lost my appetite.
不,谢谢,我现在没食欲
Well, how is that possible?
怎么可能呢
You're returning to your alma mater
你就要回母校了
as the princess bride-to-be.
作为准王妃
You and Louis are practically giddy about each other.
你和路易简直是天生一对
Not when he finds out who I really am.
那是在他知道我是什么人之前
You mean a brilliant and beautiful and...
你是说一个聪明美丽的和
Remarkably-strong- for-her-stature young woman?
光芒四射的年轻女人
You may not be aware of this,
你也许没注意到这些
but it's not all light and bright in here.
但现在前景并不乐观
There are some places devoid of even a hint of sparkle.
甚至连微弱的曙光都没有
Louis will love those, too, one would hope.
路易也会喜欢那些的,乐观些
Chuck was the only one who ever did,
恰克是唯一这么做的
but he couldn't see the rest.
但他看不到剩下的
Louis says he wants it all,
路易说他想看到全部
But, ugh, what kind of a princess schemes
但哪个王妃会施诡计
and plays sex games
玩儿情趣游戏
and dreams herself into old hollywood movies?
把自己编入老式的好莱坞电影里呢
Well, uh, pretending as your stepfather
作为你的继父
that I didn't hear the sex games part,
我先忽略情趣游戏那部分
the truth is...
事实上
The only way that you're gonna know
唯一让你明白
if Louis is the one
路易是否是你白马王子的方法
is to tell him everything.
就是倾诉你的所有
But what if he doesn't love me after I do?
万一在那之后他不爱我了怎么办
Take it from someone
那就选择一个
who is head over heels for a Waldorf woman...
能为霍道夫家族女人神魂颠倒的人
Even everything is not enough.
即使一切都不完美
You're late.
你来晚了
I know. I'm sorry. Something came up.
我知道,对不起,有事耽搁了
It was really important, but not that late. What's wrong?
是很重要的事,但也没完太多,怎么了
Jack Bass called. He's backing out of the whole plan,
杰克?拜斯打来了,他要收回所有计划
says he just used me for the free flight.
说他只是利用我做了个免费旅行
Well, that's Jack for you.
杰克就是那样的人
I told you he couldn't be trusted.
我告诉过你不能相信他
Really? We're talking about my payback for my mother's death,
真的吗,我们在讨论为我妈妈报仇的事
and you're "I told you so"-ing me?
你却说"我早告诉过你"
Raina, punishing Chuck's not gonna bring your mom back.
蕾娜,惩罚恰克并不能挽回你的母亲
Chuck knew Bart murdered my mother, and he sat there
恰克知道巴特害死了我的妈妈,就坐在那儿
and watched me get my hopes up about that waitress,
看着我的希望落空
and he tried to ruin my relationship with my father.
然后还试图破坏我和父亲的关系
He should pay for that.
他因为此付出代价
Okay, I know you're upset, but you have to
我知道你很伤心,但你
trust me on this. Chuck didn't do anything wrong.
一定要相信我,恰克没做错任何事
First Jack, now you?
先是杰克,现在是你
What the hell's going on, Nate?
到底发生了什么,内特
I just think you've been through enough pain
我只是想你已经承受够多痛苦
without digging up more.
不要再追究了
I am not stopping until Chuck feels as bad as I do.
我一定要让恰克跟我一样惨
Chuck's father didn't kill your mother.
恰克的父亲没有杀害你妈妈
Yours did.
是你父亲干的
You gotta take that?
你要接吗
Um... No.
不了
They say love is the best medicine--
有人说爱情是最好的良药
That is, unless you don't take it.
也就是说,除非你没有亲自尝试
Your dad was a nasty son of a bitch,
你的父亲是一个讨厌的傻叉
but I never thought for a second he'd actually gone O.J.
但我坚信他绝不会杀人
Well, thank you for using your evil powers for good this time.
谢谢你这次恰当的运用你的邪恶小伎俩
Ah, it was selfish, really.
这是出于私心,真的
I didn't want anyone else playing with my punching bag.
我不想让别人玩儿我的出气筒
Dysfunction is best kept in the family. It's true.
机能障碍最好在家里解决,是真的
Plus what would I want with a company
再说我想要一个某人拥有一半的公司
someone else owns half of, or a building in Brooklyn?
或是一栋布鲁克林的大厦
Now if you still had Blair, things might be different.
如果你还拥有布莱尔,事情也许就不一样了
On that note, I'm going to cut this reunion short
关于这一点,我会找到大团圆的捷径
and try to find her before the nice guy actually wins.
在好好先生真正胜利前找到她
I'm counting on you not to defile the Bass name
我希望你不要把她输给一个徒有名声的家族
and lose her to a family of titled circus performers.
这样会玷污拜斯家族的名声
I know what you did, dad.
我知道你做的事情了,爸爸
Honey, what are you talking about?
宝贝,你在说些什么
You're the reason my mother is dead.
因为你我妈妈才去世
Did, uh, Chuck Bass tell you that?
是恰克?拜斯这么告诉你的吗
He's lying.
他在撒谎
He's trying to cover his own guilt.
他在试图掩盖自己的罪行
Why don't I come and take you to dinner,
我现在就过去接你吃饭
and, uh, we can talk about it?
我们聊聊
Don't come near me.
别靠近我半步
The only one lying is you, my whole life.
在我整个的生命中你都在说谎
Raina, please.
蕾娜,拜托了
You're as dead to me as my mother is.
对于我来说,你和妈妈一样都死了
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
I couldn't resist finding out
我迫不及待想知道
what you think we have in common,
你认为我们有什么共同之处
but unless it includes an apology I'm not staying.
但如果是道歉的话,我就不久留了
You accused me of getting Charlie to turn Dan against you.
你说我指使查莉让丹对抗你
Well, she just did the same thing to me.
她对我也做了同样的事
You think Blair's behind it?
你觉得布莱尔是幕后策划
I mean, Dan's a good kisser, but that good?
丹的吻技是不错,但也不至于好到那个地步吧
It's Waldorf-level scheming,
是霍道夫级的计划
but Blair's in love with her prince. This was all Charlie.
但是布莱尔爱上了她的王子,这是查莉的诡计
Hey, Serena and... Vanessa? I'm not even gonna ask
瑟琳娜和,瓦内萨,我不会问
what the two of you are doing together,
你们两个人在一起干嘛
but have either of you seen Charlie?
但你们有谁看见查莉了
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't know why being back here
不知道为什么,回到这里
makes me feel like I'm on the outside again. Oh.
让我又有种成了旁观者的感觉
Oh, you know why? 'cause you're the only one talking to me.
你知道为什么吗,因为你是唯一和我讲话的人
What's up, Kati, is? Nice to see you girls back together again,
你好吗,凯蒂,很高兴见到你们女孩们又聚到一起
still dressing alike.
还是穿的这么没风格
Do you hear something?
你听到什么了吗
No, nothing.
没有,什么都没有
Come on. You must have had some fun in high school.
说说看,你在中学肯定有好玩的事
Mm, not in actual school, no.
在学校里可没有,没有
So you never did anything crazy
那你从来没做过疯狂的事
like blow up a toilet or spray paint lockers
比如炸了马桶或给柜子喷漆
or... try to get some behind the bleachers?
或试着把露天座位后面抹东西
No, I was pretty much the anti-crazy.
没有,我其实是反疯狂派
We're gonna have to fix that.
我们来补上这一课
You know, I was in here once after a swimming pool incident.
以前在一次游泳池事件后我来过这
it was not the good kind of crazy.
那种疯狂一点都不好玩
Well... that kind is better.
还是那种好
You shouldn't leave high school without doing it on a desk.
离校前起码要在办公桌上做过一回
You call me Serena.
叫我瑟琳娜
What?
什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait, wait a second.
等等,等一下,等等
I think maybe this is not a great idea.
我觉得这样不好
Queller is not known for her sense of humor, and, um...
奎勒尔没什么幽默感
Why don't you get dressed?
你穿好衣服
And I'll meet you outside.
我外面等你
Oh, have you seen a prince? Yes, I am engaged to him,
你见过王子了吗,是的,我和他订婚了
and you should be green with envy...
你们一定嫉妒极了
But I don't have time to make you wallow in it
但我没时间让你们沉湎于此
because I have to take this call. Hello? What?
因为我得接这个电话,你好,什么
Of course.
当然
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶到
Serena's cousin. Thank god.
瑟琳娜的表妹,谢天谢地
Uh, I just got a call that Chuck needs me.
我刚接到电话,恰克需要我
When Louis arrives, will you tell him that I was here and that I'll be back?
当路易赶到时,你能告诉他我来过并且会回来吗
Whatever you do, don't let him leave.
不管你怎么做,别让他走掉
A dream is just a dream, or is it?
梦就是梦,或者不是
So when you say Charlie went off her medication,
那么当你说查莉戒了她的药物时
you don't mean because the doctors told her to?
并不是医生要求她这么做的吗
No, her mother said it happened once before
不是,她母亲说上次以前发生过一次
last time she was happy. Ended pretty badly.
她很高兴,结果非常严重
A place where fantasy and reality collide.
一个梦想碰撞现实的地方
Chuck Bass. What a disappointment.
恰克?拜斯,真够让人失望的
I was rooting for you.
我本来是为你加油的
Have you seen the real Blair?
你们看见真正的布莱尔了吗
Don't you read "Gossip girl"? You lost her to the prince.
你没读"八卦天后"吗,你输给她的王子了
Not yet, I haven't.
还没有
I told you he wouldn't let her get away.
我告诉过你他不会让她走掉的
Everything you ever wanted seems possible.
梦想中的事终会变为现实
Oh! Excuse me, sir. Someone called me from the building
抱歉,先生,有人从大厦给我打来电话
and--and told me that Chuck Bass was up here.
告诉我恰克?拜斯在这
He was threatening to jump and asking for me.
他以跳楼为威胁要我过来
I'm Blair Waldorf.
我是布莱尔?霍道夫
Until you realize
直到你意识到
the nightmare's just beginning.
噩梦才刚刚开始
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O 八卦天后