"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Serena, that video wasn't real.
瑟琳娜,那个视频不是真的
I mean, we didwe did kiss, but it was staged.
我们的确接吻了,但那是在演戏
What about the other time you guys kissed?
那你们之前那一吻呢
Was that for Louis, too?
那次也是为了路易吗
It meant nothing.
那个吻没有任何意义
I'm really glad you two found each other,
我很开心你们有彼此为伴
Because you sure lost me.
因为我不再是你们的朋友了
Wait. Vanessa told her about the kiss, not chuck?
等等,是瓦内萨告诉她的吗,不是恰克吗
Just to be clear, we are not friends anymore.
我只想说清楚,我们再也不是朋友了
All I know about my mom is that her name is Avery Thorpe.
我只知道妈妈的名字是艾佛力?索普
Do you think this will be enough
你觉得这个线索足够
for the private investigator to find her?
让私家侦探找到她吗
This one is from 8:00 p.m. The night of the fire.
这是火灾当晚八点的视频
What's on it?
里面是什么
Bart having an argument with a womanAvery Thorpe.
巴特,和一个叫艾佛力?索普的女人在争吵
Moments later, the building goes up in flames,
过了一会儿,整个大楼化成一片火海
and Avery Thorpe is never heard from again.
从此艾佛里?索普就从人间蒸发了
But being together means going against my family.
但我们的结合就意味着要向我的家族宣战
If I'm going to take a stand, I need to know for certain
而如果我要表明立场,我要先确定
that you feel as I do.
你的感觉和我一样
I do.
我确定
Mom,
老妈
I'm sorry to wake you,
很抱歉把你吵醒了
but I have some news.
但我有件事要跟你说
Once upon a time in the land called upper east,
很久以前,在一个叫做上东区的地方
a beautiful girl met a beast.
一个漂亮的女孩遇上了一个野兽
Andrew, I was thinking,
安德鲁,我一直在想
that video is circumstantial at best.
那盘录影带不过是个间接的证据
My father may have been a coldhearted businessman,
尽管我父亲可能是个无情的商人
but he wasn't a coldblooded murderer.
但他绝不是个冷血的杀手
There's no proof the fire was intentional.
没有证据能够证明那场火灾是人为的
Let's just drop it.
这件事就到此为止吧
Sorry I ever asked.
不好意思麻烦你了
Thanks.
谢谢
But while the beast locked himself in a tower of ennui,
但是当野兽将自己反锁在倦怠之塔里时
the girl found herself a prince. His name...
女孩却为自己找到了白马王子,他叫...
Louis!
路易
No, no way. III will defend New York city to the death,
不,不行,我会誓死保卫纽约城的
but you cannot seriously say
我希望你那句"我喜欢纽约大都会
you prefer the Met to the Louvre.
艺术博物馆多过卢浮宫"不是认真的
But I do. I will trade all
当然是认真的,我愿意用所有的
the Delacroix and Davids
德拉克罗瓦和戴维斯的收藏
for just an hour in front
来换取大都会博物馆二楼
of that Kiefer on the second floor.
基弗画作一小时的欣赏时间
Our first disagreement.
这可是我们第一次意见不合
But, um, I must be off.
我,我得先走了
No. Oh, I won't let you go.
不行,我不会让你走的
Blair, it's 2:00 p.m.
布莱尔,现在已经是下午两点了
I've been here since yesterday.
我从昨天开始就待在这里了
And as amazing as last night was,
这段时间真是如昨晚般美妙
I need to talk to the ambassador.
我现在得去和大使谈谈了
It will just be a few hours.
几个小时后我再来找你
A few hours is too long.
几个小时真是漫长啊
We're gonna spend the rest of the afternoon together.
剩下的整个下午我们都可以腻在一起
And later we'll have tea in my salon at the consulate.
然后我们还可以去领事馆里的沙龙喝茶
There's something I want to talk to you about.
我有些话想要对你说
Well, can we talk about it now?
你可以现在说吗
And bonjour.
你好啊
Hey, Serena.
你好,瑟琳娜
I thought you were sleeping at your mother's house.
我以为你在你妈妈那儿过的夜
I did, and as it's 2:00,
的确,但现在都两点了
I started my day several hours ago.
我几个小时前就已经起床了
Sorry I interrupted.
抱歉打扰你们了
Actually, I must be going. I will see you later.
事实上我正要离开,等会见吧
Je t'adore.
我爱你
Oh. If you'll excuse me,
不好意思
there's a tart in my room I'd rather attend to.
我房里还有个果馅饼等着我去吃呢
Blair, this fight between us
布莱尔,鉴于我们两之间的战争
has gotten a little out of hand,
已经有点难以控制了
so why don't I be the mature one and admit that I may have
我何不做那成熟的一方来承认我或许对于
overreacted about you and Dan?
你和丹的事情有点反应过度了呢
Really?
你说真的吗
Yeah, so let's just put this all behind us
当然,就让我们把那些不快丢开
so we can gush about Louis already.
一起来谈谈你的新欢路易吧
Oh, yes! Thank goodness, because all this elation was
太好了,上帝呐,不能和你谈论这些
nearly meaningless without being able to talk to you about it.
简直就让这快乐变得毫无意义
Louis is fantastique.
路易真是充满幻想
We share all our secrets and
我们分享了各自的小秘密
and our dreams for the future
以及对于未来的憧憬
how he plans to run his kingdom, how I plan to run mine.
像是我们俩各自的治国方略
Sounds like everything you've ever wanted.
听上去就像是你一直梦寐以求的生活
I'm in, S. I'm totally in.
我已身陷其中, S完全不可自拔
I think he's gonna ask me
我想他将会邀请我
to spend the summer with him in Monaco.
去摩纳哥和他共度暑假
I worry she moving too fast.
我真怕她进展太快了
Ugh. Dorota, everyone knows that with princes,
多落塔,人人都知道只要跟王子有关
things escalate quickly. It's genetic.
事情就会进展神速,这是规律
After all, prince charming knew he loved cinderella
毕竟白马王子在看到灰姑娘迷你得
as soon as he saw her preternaturally tiny feet.
不可思议的脚时就爱上了她
And what about Louis' parents?
路易的父母是怎么想的
After the lengths he went to to hide your date last week,
在他费了这么大劲来隐藏上周的约会后
how are they taking all the press coverage
他们是如何看待那些
about him dating an american?
关于他和一个美国人约会的新闻报道呢
Prince Albert has no legitimate children,
艾伯特王子并没有嫡出的子嗣
so as his first male nephew,
所以作为他的第一个侄子
Louis is next in line to the throne.
路易是王位的第一顺位继承人
I'm sure his parents have their heart set
我相信他的父母把心思都放在了
on an empireexpanding union with a hapless Hapsburg.
如何与不幸的哈布斯堡王朝组成帝国扩张同盟上
But luckily they're in Botswana.
不过幸运的是,他们现在人在博兹瓦纳
They won't be back for two weeks, during which time,
两周之内还不会回来,在这段时间内
the european media will fall in love with me
欧洲的媒体将会爱上我
and win the commoners to my cause.
我也能赢得平民们的支持
Yesterday she watch Monaco play P.S.G.
昨天她在一家运动吧里观看了
at actual sports bar.
摩纳哥队的狙击步枪比赛
Ah. This afternoon, we're going to church
今天下午我们要去趟教堂
so I can be photographed being pious.
这样我虔诚的模样就会被拍下来
I must find my pillbox hat. Je suis très heureux.
我得把小礼帽找出来,我真是太开心了
You so deserve it.
那是你应得的
Too bad that around here, happy endings often lack,
可惜,在上东区通常找不到圆满的结局
so if I were B, I'd watch my back.
如果我是B我一定会小心行事
Well, hello, jeeves.
你好啊,机器人管家
We're watching "Downton Abbey."
我们在看"唐顿庄园"
Edwardian social dramas apparently demand crumpets.
看爱德华时代的社会剧必须要有煎饼陪伴
Nice to see she's finally accepting
看到她能欣然面对软禁这件事
this whole house arrest thing.
我真替她高兴
Between you and me, no matter how much they love each other,
偷偷告诉你,不管两人有多么相爱
no two people should spend 24/7 together.
都不可能全天候的腻在一起
But my time as a drawing room butler
不过我作为上流社会管家的生活
might be quickly coming to an end.
也许很快就要告一段落了
This guy from my old label was wondering
我以前的一个同事问我
if I was into producing a record
是否愿意为他刚签的一个独立乐队
for a new indie band he just signed, so I don't know.
制作专辑,但我还不知道如何答复他
You don't know what? That sounds like an amazing opportunity.
这有何犹豫的,听起来是个很好的机会啊
It does, doesn't it? I mean, II don't need to be back onstage,
的确是吧,虽然我并不是一定要重返舞台
but I do miss the music world.
但我很想念音乐圈
In fact I'm meeting the rest in half an hour.
而且半小时后,我要和其他成员见面
So, uh, you'll understand if I can't hang out.
如果我去不成的话,你能理解我的心情吧
Oh, I'm here picking up Charlie anyway.
其实我是来接查莉的
Charlie? Huh. You guys have been spending a lot of time together lately.
查莉吗,你们貌似最近经常在一起
What? Dad, don't worry. We are just friends.
怎么了,爸爸,别担心,我们只是普通朋友
Just be careful.
还是小心为妙
Dan, hi.
丹,你好啊
Good luck. I'll see you later.
祝你好运,回见
4:00.
才4点
Smoking jacket hour, man.
你就穿起睡衣了,老兄
Why are you still in your robe? Is everything okay?
你怎么还穿着睡衣,你还好吗
Peachy.
很好
Oh, come on, Chuck. I know you've seen the papers.
别装了,恰克,我知道你看报纸了
Blair's dating that prince guy. Can't be easy.
布莱尔和那个王子拍拖,你肯定不爽
Nathaniel, I wish my problems
内特尼尔,我也希望问题
were as simple as Blair's royal fling.
只有布莱尔投身皇室那么简单
Have you heard from Andrew?
安德鲁那儿有什么消息吗
Is there proof that what Russell said about your dad is true?
拉塞尔对你爸的指责有证据吗
Nothing concrete.
没有实质性的东西
Well, that's better than the opposite, right?
这算是不幸中的万幸了吧
'Cause Raina's decided she wants to keep looking for her mother.
因为蕾娜决定继续寻找她的母亲
I'd really rather she didn't.
我希望她不要这样做
Come on, Chuck. It's important to her,
拜托,恰克,这对她很重要
and me avoiding the subject is starting to come between us.
我不想让这成为我们之间的问题
Nate, Raina can't go digging into the past.
内特,不能让蕾娜挖出陈年往事
As my friend, I need you to help me get this done.
作为朋友,我需要你帮我做到
I'll do my best.
我会尽力的
Hey, don't worry.
别担心
Blair's not gonna end up with this guy.
布莱尔和这个人成不了
We all know it.
你我都知道
Your anthropology class is so cool.
你的人类学课程真棒
It's just so interesting how the... !Kung tribe
最有意思的是...布希曼人如何
treated their women as hunting heroes
把女人视为狩猎的英雄
while the men, they just...
而男人只是...
I'mI'm babbling, aren't I?
我是不是很唠叨
No. Well, yeah, you are,
没有..额,是有点吧
but enthusiasm is great.
但很有热情
Sorry.
对不起
It's just, the classes I took at school
只是我在学校选的课
were boring and full of meatheads.
都很无聊,也没什么用
That seminar was fascinating. The kids were cool.
但那个研究班很吸引人,那的人很酷
So... thank you for... inviting me.
所以谢谢你邀请我
Uh, sure. You're welcome.
不客气
You wanna split a cab?
一起打车走吗
Uh, no, I'm gonna hang around here.
不,我再待会
I'm gonna look for books on the.. !Kung tribe.
我要找一些布希曼人的书
All right.
好吧
I'll see you later.
回见
Do you think I made a good impression on the monsignor today?
你觉得,今天国王对我印象怎么样
You were... irresistible.
你简直是...魅力难挡
He's probably secondguessing his vows right now.
他可能都要重新考虑自己的婚约了
But, Blair, I don't want you to continue this constant charade
但是布莱尔,我希望你别在我父母面前
for my parents. I want you to be you.
再装腔作势了,我希望你能做回你自己
And I want to be with you.
我是想和你在一起啊
The threat of your parents' disapproval is the only dark cloud on
倘若你父母的反对不是阻碍我们的唯一障碍
what has been an otherwise perfect day.
那么一切就完美了
They shouldn't worry you,
你不应该担心这个
certainly not while they're on a safari.
特别是在他们还在旅行的时候
But I do need to tell you something.
但有件事我要向你坦白
II didn't tell you before because I didn't wanna scare you away.
之前没告诉你,是怕吓到你
Itit may be too much.
一时可能令你难以接受
Too much is just the right amount.
那样刚刚好的
Is it something I need a bikini for?
是不是值得我穿比基尼的事呢
Louis. Qu'est que tu fais?
路易,你在干什么
Maman? Whatwhat are you...
妈妈,你怎么...
Uh, your royal highness, hello.
王后殿下,您好
I'm... Blair... Waldorf.
我是布莱尔?霍道夫
What are you thinking?
你怎么想的
Out day and night with an American,
跟一个美国人待了一天一夜
getting your picture taken?
还被拍了照片
Uh, II can explain.
我会解释的
It is unacceptable in any case,
这是无论如何都不能被接受的
especially for a young man who is about to be married.
特别是对一个即将结婚的人来说
Blair, please. Please, let me explain.
布莱尔,请让我解释
I should have known not to believe.
我早就不该相信你了
And in all princess tales, an evil queen does appear.
在所有王子童话中,总会出现邪恶的王后
I found them.
找到他们了
Thank you so much for notifying me of this fiasco.
谢谢你把这件丑事及时通知了我
You're most welcome.
完全不用客气
But it turns out,
但最终看来
the queen's helper is the one B. should fear.
皇后的助手才是B应该害怕的
Maybe you hear wrong. Maybe she say "Carried."
也许你听错了,她说的可能是"投入"而不是"结婚"
Maybe he getting carried.
他可能太投入了
That doesn't even make sense. I trusted him.
那根本说不通,我那么相信他
I allowed myself to feel things for him
我对他全心全意
that I've only felt for youknowwho, and he lied.
就像对你也认识的某人那样,但他却向我撒谎
A big, terrible, Upper Eastsized lie.
一个上东区式的弥天大谎
Where he staying?
他住在哪儿
Royal or no, Vanya go over there,
不管是不是皇室,瓦尼亚都可以去
do some damage, Eastern European style.
用东欧的方式,搞些破坏
Maybe I do damage myself.
看来我还是去毁坏自己吧
Seriously? You think flowers make up
你认真的吗,你以为送花就能
for the fact that you're engaged?
弥补你已经订婚的事实吗
I'm not engaged yet. This is what I wanted to tell you.
我还没有订婚,这就是我当时要告诉你的
The royal court feels I should be married
皇室法庭认为,我在成为艾伯特家族的
before taking my rightful place as Albert's heir.
合法继承人之前,应该先结婚
What? Well, that's outdated and oldfashioned and just idiotic.
什么,那个过时的愚蠢传统居然还在
Well, so is monarchy,
君主制就是这样
But it's important to my family.
但对我的家庭很重要
And they're important to me,
家庭对我也很重要
so...
所以...
How long till you have to choose?
你还有多久就必须做出抉择呢
To punish me for publicly dating you?
也许为了惩罚我和你公然拍拖
Maman has flown in her top ten candidates
我妈妈已经飞回去参加明天的
for a cocktail party tomorrow,
十佳候选人鸡尾酒会了
and they're demanding I choose.
他们要我做出选择
So by tomorrow night, you'll be engaged to someone else.
这么说明晚,你就要和别人订婚了
I've been to a million balls and ski trips
我和明晚在那里的女人
with the women who will be there tomorrow night.
去过无数次舞会和滑雪旅行
But I've never connected to any of them like I have to you.
但我对她们都没有过,对你的这种感觉
What are you saying?
你想说什么
That I want you to be on my mother's list, too.
我想把你加到我妈的候选名单上
And... Iif I was chosen?
如果我被选中了呢
We could... Court while wearing rings.
我就可以,给你戴上戒指向你求婚
Well, in real life,
在现实生活中
it's far too soon to consider that type of thing.
这时候考虑这种事情太早了
But in fairy tales...
但在童话中
Just tell this maiden what she has to do to get to the ball.
只要告诉她如何参加舞会就行了
I told my mother I'd agree to go to her party
我告诉我妈,除非她同意见你
if she agreed to meet you.
要不然我就不去参加她的派对
She's waiting for you back at the salon.
她会在客厅等你
If she approves, all you have to do
只要她同意了,你明天只管
is impress the royal court tomorrow.
给王室留下深刻印象就行了
Well, then I promise to wow the tiara right off her head.
我保证会赞美她头上的冕冠的
Wow, B, courting with rings.
哇,布莱尔,求婚
Oh, no, no, no. Don't be nervous.
不不不,别紧张
The princess will fall in love with you
王后会像其他人一样
just like everyone else.
喜欢上你的
Bye.
拜
I recognize that happiness.
我觉得,你这种笑
You sound like Jenny after she found out
就好像珍妮发现
that one of her minions got a date with an Astor.
她的一个小跟班和阿斯特有一腿一样
Next day, said minion found gum in her hair.
第二天,那个跟班头发上就粘了口香糖
What's going on with you and Blair?
你和布莱尔怎么了
Mm, I may have let Louis' mother know about him and Blair.
我让路易的母亲知道了他俩的事
But somehow it worked out to her favor.
但是不知怎么地,正合了布莱尔的意
Apparently, Louis needs to get married,
显然,路易需要结婚
and Blair's weaseling her way onto a throne of her own
而布莱尔想要得到她自己的王位
unless I stop it.
除非我阻止这件事
Serena, she's your best friend.
瑟琳娜,她是你最好的朋友
I know she crossed sacred territory
我知道她亲了丹这件事越了线
when she kissed dan, but destroying this for her
但你破坏了她和王子的事
seems kinda cruel.
有点残忍了
Oh, come on. We both know that
行了吧,我们都清楚
if I kissed Chuck, I wouldn't
如果换做是我亲了恰克
even be able to be having this conversation right now.
根本连刚才的这段对话都发生不了
And I'm doing Louis a favor anyway.
而且我这么做也是帮了路易一个忙
His future is on the line here,
他的未来在此一举
and Blair is just playing princess.
布莱尔只是在假扮公主
So this is all for the benefit
你这么做,全都是为了
of the good people of the principality of Monaco?
摩纳哥公国里的公民好了
Come on. Acting like Blair
行了吧,除了布莱尔
never works for anybody except Blair.
其他人像她那样做事都没有好结果
And besides, Blair has so many skeletons.
而且,布莱尔有那么多流言蜚语
I highly doubt that Louis' mother is gonna
我很怀疑路易的母亲是否会认为
find her an acceptable princessintraining.
她是个合格的备选公主
Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
对,你是对的
I have to go.
我得走了
She says sneakily.
她听起来鬼鬼祟祟的
Oh, looks like B is in for some hair gum of her own.
看起来布莱尔的头发上也沾上了口香糖
As so even though the division's getting tougher and tougher,
所以尽管赛区内的竞争越来越厉害
The Metsthey actually have a chance this year.
但大都会队今年还是有机会获胜的
We gotta go.
我们该走了
The infield fly rule's so much easier to explain in person.
内野高飞球的规则当面解释比较容易理解
Nate, what's going on?
内特,怎么了
You surprise me with this dinner,
我很惊讶,你约我出来吃饭
and all you talk about is sports?
而且你一直都在说体育的事
What? The season just started.
什么,赛季开始了
Spring fever is an actual disease, you know?
春困真的是种病,知道吗
It feels like ever since that failed attempt
感觉好像上次去找我母亲的事失败了以后
to meet my mother, you've been avoiding talking about ither.
你一直在回避谈论它,她
I got to admit,
我得承认
I didn't think you'd scare so easy.
我没想到你这么容易就害怕了
Raina, I didn't mean...
蕾娜,我不是那个意思
Look, I'm not scared, okay?
我没有害怕,好吗
I wanna be supportive.
我想要支持你
Then what is it?
那你是什么意思
It's just...
只是
I think some things are better left unfound.
我想有些事情不知道为好
You know?
明白吗
And I don't want you to get hurt.
而且我不想让你受到伤害
My mother is a part of who I am.
我母亲是我人生的一部分
I need to know why she left,
我需要知道她为什么离开
what happened to her. So I don't need you
发生了什么事情,所以我不需要你
or anyone else trying to protect me from the truth.
或者其他人来保护我,不让我知道真相
Raina, I
蕾娜,我
Thank you for dinner, Nate,
谢谢你的晚餐,内特
but I have some work I need to catch up on back at the office.
我要回办公室了,还有点事
Dad, why are you dressed like the Fonz?
爸爸,你为什么穿得像方哲
It's my lucky tour jacket.
这是我的幸运夹克
I take it lunch with the label went well?
我穿这个去吃午餐怎么样
Yeah. They want me to have Panic
对,他们想让我喊"恐慌"
Name of the band, also what's gripping my insides
是乐队的名字,名字非常吸引我
over for dinner tomorrow.
明天过来一块吃饭
And you wanna be the, uh, cool rocker guy.
你想当个很酷的摇滚男人
Come on. I was the cool rocker guy.
行了吧,我本来就是很酷的摇滚男人
Yeah, but now the penthouse, the art,
对,但是这里,不仅有艺术品
the millionairess wife under house arrest
还有个百万富婆软禁在家
doesn't exactly scream street cred.
不怎么酷啊
Oh, I wouldn't have put it that way, but...
我不应该这么说,但是
Panic is the real deal.
"恐慌乐队"的事是真的
So invite 'em to the loft tomorrow. You can, uh,
那明天邀请他们去顶层公寓吧,你可以
you can keep it casual,
假装很随意的样子
impress 'em with your gold records.
让他们注意到你的金唱片
Yeah, that's a great idea. Will you guys come?
对,是个好办法,你们来吗
Yeah, we could invite, uh, Charlie, too.
我们也可以叫上查莉
No, no, not Charlie. No. You were right, dad.
不不,不要叫她,你是对的,爸爸
I think she might have a little crush.
我觉得她可能有点喜欢我
I knew it.
我就知道
Yeah, but I didn't lead her on, though. I swear.
但是我不喜欢她,我发誓
Just promise me the next time you see her,
但你要和我保证,下次见到她的时候
You'll be clear about your feelings.
你会和她说清你的感受
She lives under my roof, and I'm responsible for her.
她在家里住,我要对她负责任
She texted me she'll be home soon.
她给我发短信,说她马上就到家了
And I promise I will talk to her soon as I get a chance,
我一有机会一定会尽快跟她谈谈
But I have a... study group I gotta get to.
但现在我要,去参加个学习小组
Guys, don't worry. It's fine.
不要担心,没事
"How to go from just friends to boyfriend?"
如何从好朋友发展为男朋友
Interesting.
有意思
Charlie, hi.
查莉,嗨
We haven't formally met. I'm Vanessa.
我们还没正式见过面,我是瓦内萨
Oh, right. Dan's former B.F.F.
是的,丹以前最好的朋友
Who ratted out the Blair kiss to Serena.
跟瑟琳娜说,布莱尔亲了丹的就是你
What do you want?
你想要怎样
I realize that lately
我意识到最近
I've exposed more secrets than Julian Assange,
我比朱利安?阿桑格爆了更多的料
But I'm leaving soon.
但我要走了
I got a scholarship to study abroad.
我得到了奖学金可以出国留学
So come the end of this semester,
所以这学期结束后
I'll be out of everyone's hair.
我就不会再烦你们任何人了
Look, even if he hates me right now,
听着,就算他现在恨我
Dan's been my best friend since third grade,
但从三年级开始,丹就是我最好的朋友了
And I can't leave
我希望他天天开心
unless I know he's okay.
否则我没办法就这么离开
I'll make sure he takes his vitamins.
我会确保他每天都会吃维生素的
Let me help you. I can't leave Dan in the hands of Serena,
让我帮你吧,我不能让丹被瑟琳娜控制
or even worse, Blair Waldorf.
或者更糟糕点,布莱尔?霍道夫
I just... I want Dan to be with a girl
我只是,我希望丹能跟一个
Who's not gonna corrupt his soul, and
不会破坏他灵魂的女孩好,而且
And trust me, I can give you better advice than that book.
相信我,我给的建议比那本书上的更好
With Albert's illegitimate children,
发生了艾伯特(摩纳哥王子)的私生子
Ernst's thai mistress,
恩斯特(德国汉诺威亲王)的泰国情妇
and Stephanie's stint in the circus,
斯蒂芬妮(摩纳哥二公主)的马戏团丈夫的事情
I understand your apprehension
我理解你对于
about a dark horse from the States,
一匹来自美国的黑马的忧虑
But I can assure you that the Waldorfs are as prestigious
但我可以向您保证,霍道夫家族很有名望
a family as America has,
一个美国家庭所有的
and I would never bring ignominy to Louis.
我永远都不会让路易蒙羞
Oh, really? Seems to me that scandal is your middle name.
真的吗,在我看来丑闻与你如影随形
You blackmail teachers,
你勒索过教师
bully underclassmen,
威吓大学新生
a pregnancy scare?
甚至还有怀孕恐吓
You dated Lord Marcus while he was sleeping
在马库斯阁下和他继母厮混期间
with his stepmother.
你还在和他约会
Then you were traded by Chuck Bass
你还被名声在外的
whose name precedes him
恰克?拜斯用以交换
for a hotel.
一间饭店
I think this meeting is over.
我想这次的会谈可以结束了
No, princess, please let me explain.
不,王妃,请让我解释
It's not necessary, Ms. Waldorf.
没这个必要,霍道夫小姐
II've had a past,
我...我是有过去
but all my wrongdoings,
但是我所有的过错
all my secrets are right there in front of you.
所有的秘密都在你面前坦诚布公
"Gossip girl" has been chronicling my mistakes
"八卦天后"从我14起
since I was 14.
就一直在记录我的过失
Can you really say that about the other girls
你对于明天派对上所邀请的女孩
invited to the party tomorrow?
也做了那些调查吗
No, but I doubt that any of them
没有,但我怀疑她们中有些人
have performed in a burlesque club.
在一家滑稽剧的俱乐部表演过
Louis knows all about my past.
路易知道我所有的过去
I've grown. I've changed.
我长大了,也改变了
I can be the next Grace Kelly.
我可以成为下一个格蕾丝?凯丽(格蕾丝?凯丽:美国电影明星,后成为摩纳哥王妃)
What are you doing here? I told you I'm done.
你还在这干嘛,我告诉过你我完事了
I know, but I found this.
我知道,但是我发现了这个
I think it was in the box with all the tapes.
我想它是和那些录音带一起放在盒子里的
Fell out in my car.
不小心落到我车里了
It's dated the day before the fire.
上面标注的日期是火灾前一天
Read it.
里面写了什么
"You know how much you mean to me, "
你知道你对我来说有多重要
but I can't do this anymore.
但是我不能再这么做了
I'm so sorry. Avery."
我很抱歉,艾弗理"
My father and Avery Thorpe were having an affair.
我父亲和艾弗理?索普有过一段感情
And she was gonna leave him,
但是她离开了他
go back to Russell.
重新回到了拉塞尔怀抱
That's your motive.
这就是整件事的动机
The tapes show opportunity, and we already know
录音带则给出了时机,我们也已知道
that Bart admitted he was responsible for the fire, so...
巴特承认他那场火灾的负责在他
Well, at least you can't hang a dead man.
可是你不能再判一个死人绞刑了
I'm sorry, Chuck.
抱歉,恰克
I know you didn't want your father to be guilty,
我知道你不希望你父亲有罪
but maybe now you can move on.
但也许现在你可以往前看了
What was Andrew Tyler doing here?
安德鲁?泰勒在这干嘛
You okay?
你还好吗
Nothing a bottle of blue
没有什么是一瓶蓝墨水
and the dancers from "Spiderman" can't fix.
"蜘蛛侠"的舞者和蓝墨水可是无所不能的
Andrew and I were just wrapping things up.
我和安德鲁刚把事情圆满完成
How did your dinner with Raina go?
你和蕾娜的晚餐吃得怎么样
Oh, not well. She basically walked out on me.
不太好,可以说她把我给抛弃了
Sorry, man, but she is dead set
抱歉,伙计,但她可是铁了心
on looking for her mother.
要找到自己的母亲
Well, hopefully she doesn't find anything,
真希望她找不到任何线索
gives up on her own.
然后主动放弃
Or she finds her mom, and you'll know
或者她找回了母亲,一劳永逸
once and for all you have nothing to worry about.
你也就没有什么好担心的了
Right.
你说得对
Nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
Poor Chuck. When you asked Bart about the fire,
可怜的恰克,当你问巴特火灾之事时
no wonder an affair was something
也难怪他对这段情
he chose not to remember.
避而不谈了
And we know Albert is set to marry in July,
我们知道艾伯特准备七月份结婚
20 years younger and swimmer.
是个比他小二十岁的游泳选手
I call her "Fishstock." Not nice.
我称她为"鱼货" 贬义
If she is there with prince, you need to curtsy to her.
如果她和王子在一起,你需要向她行屈膝礼
If she there alone, no curtsy.
如果她自己一个人,则不需要那么做
If you get engaged to Louis,
如果你和路易订婚了
then she curtsy only if she not there with sovereign,
只要她没和君主一起,那么她就要行礼
but if she there with her prince
但如果她和她的王子在一起
and you there with yours,
你和你的王子在一起
I am no sure, so try and avoid her.
那我就拿不准了,所以尽量避开她吧
Okay. Got it. What's next?
好,明白了,下一个是什么
History. II dig a little dirt, too. Make us flash cards.
历史,我也挖了点丑闻,这样好记
Louis, what are you doing here?
路易,你来这干嘛
In this fairy tale, I like to play both prince
在这个童话故事里,我既想扮演王子
and fairy godfather.
又想扮演有魔力的教父
For tonight.
这是为今晚的派对准备的
But even if you wore a sack,
但即使你只穿麻布
you'd be the most enchanting one there.
你都会是今晚最迷人的女子
This prince growing on me by minute.
这个王子瞬间就征服了我
Uh, Dan. What are you doing here?
丹,你来这干嘛
My dad just asked me to drop off his lucky Doc Martens.
我老爸让我把他的幸运马丁靴给送过来
Ah. Cool. What are you doing today?
酷,你今天打算做什么
Because I was thinking about trying those pierogies
我正打算去试一试
that you're always talking about,
那些你总提到的饺子
and according to Bing,
而且根据必应(搜索引擎)说
there is a really great place in queens.
在皇后区有家非常不错的地方
Look, Charlie, wewe should talk.
听我说,查莉,我们得谈谈
Okay. Sure. Yeah, what's up?
好,没问题,怎么了
I really like you. I do.
我真的很喜欢你,真的
II mean, you're smart and you're cool,
我的意思是,你很聪明,又很酷
kind of a spaz in a great way.
很多时候又有那么点单"蠢"
Thank you?
我该说谢谢吗
But I'm just, uh...
但我只是
Yeah, II'm not looking for a relationship right now.
我...我现在还不想谈恋爱
No kidding?
不是开玩笑吧
You're barely over the Blair weirdness,
你刚刚结束了和布莱尔的"畸恋"
never mind for Serena to be as mad as she was
即使瑟琳娜对于那个吻表现得很生气
about the kiss.
也请别担心
Um, I'm not thinking of anything but friends.
我也不过想和你做个朋友
Okay. Great. That's, uh, that's a relief.
太好了,这下我就松口气了
You, Serena, and Eric
你,瑟琳娜和艾瑞克
are the only people I know here,
是我在这里唯一认识的人
so I'm sorry if I have been coming on too strong.
所以如果我言行有过,请原谅
I'll tone it down a notch.
我会低调点的
No, no, no, no, no. Don't. I mean, seriously.
不不不,别,我说真的
I'm sorry I misinterpreted. Look, uh, my dad is hosting
很抱歉我误解了,我老爸今晚
some business clients tonight at the loft.
要在公寓里招待一些生意伙伴
Eric will be coming. It'll be lowkey.
艾瑞克也会来,一个很低调的派对
Like, pizza, music.
吃点比萨,听听音乐
Sound like fun? You in?
听起来很有趣,你要来吗
Uh, you know, it's that or "Masterpiece theatre"
如果是让我在那和莉莉的"巨作影院"
with Lily again, so yeah, I'm in.
中做选择,那我选派对
But you have to let me help out. I can make homemade pizza.
但你得让我帮你,自制披萨我最拿手了
Areare you sure? I mean, I wouldn't want to put you out.
真的吗,因为我不想给你添麻烦
No, it's no trouble. Just give me the keys.
不,不麻烦,把钥匙给我就行
I'll cook at the loft.
我直接去公寓做吧
Okay. All right. I just gotta go drop these boots off.
好吧,我先把这双靴子给送他过去
Yeah.
好的
Good to see you survived the night.
很高兴见到你撑过了昨晚
Maybe now you can actually talk about what we're gonna do here.
也许现在你可以谈谈我们接下来的计划了
Do? About what?
计划,要做什么
Raina. She needs to know about her mother.
蕾娜,她想了解她的母亲
Nathaniel.
内特尼尔
I was thinking maybe we could tell her together
我想我们可以一起告诉她真相
and show her the letter, then
给她看那封信,然后
Nate, are you out of your mind?
内特,你疯了吗
Between the videotape you told me about
在你告诉我,那盘录像带的事情
and the letter from her mom, Chuck,
和她妈妈寄来的信之后,恰克
I can't let her get her hopes up.
我不能让她重燃希望
She'll spend her whole life
她会用一生的时间
searching for someone she'll never find.
去找一个永远找不到的人
Don't say anything.
什么都不要说
What am I supposed to do every time she brings up her mother?
那每当她提起她妈时,我该怎么办
Lie. I don't know.
撒谎,我也不知道
You figure it out, or just stop seeing her.
你自己解决,或者别见她了
Chuck, I actually like this girl, man.
恰克,我真的很喜欢这个女孩
What's wrong with you, huh?
你是怎么了
You don't even know how to be in a relationship.
你这家伙根本不懂该怎么谈恋爱
Blair's lucky she escaped you.
离开你真是布莱尔的幸运
Hey! Leave Blair out of this.
嘿,别把布莱尔又扯进来
No one understands what we have.
没有人知道我们经历了什么
Yeah, no one understands because it's not normal.
是啊,没人理解是因为你们之间不正常
She's better off with the french guy.
她和那个法国佬待一起更合适
You can't seriously mean that. I saw on "Gossip girl"
你在开玩笑吧,我在绯闻少女上看到了
That she's going to some party tonight at the consulate.
今晚她会参加在领事馆召开的派对
Who cares? She always goes to parties.
那又怎样,她总是参加派对
This one's hosted by his family.
这一次是他家族的派对
Apparently he needs to get engaged.
事实上他要订婚了
Monaco's independence day.
摩纳哥的独立日
November 19th.
十一月十九日
Patron saint.
最高典范
Sainte dote. Serena!
神圣的赋予,瑟琳娜
There you are.
你来了
Did you see the dress Louis got me?
你看到路易送我的裙子了吗
Ah, it's official.
这可是正式场合
We should send out change of address cards,
我们应该发出新的地址卡片
Because I'm moving to cloud nine.
因为我要搬到天上人间啦
Ah, Louis is... incredible.
路易真是棒极了
With him by my side,
有他在我身边
I can actually be a powerful woman.
我才可以成为真正意义上的,有权利的女人
Forget running Anne Archibald's charity.
安妮?阿齐布尔德的慈善事业算什么
I'm gonna be negotiating peace in the Sudan.
我要在苏丹进行和平谈判
You really are happy, aren't you?
你现在真的高兴吗
which is why tonight has to go perfectly.
所以今天晚上一切都要顺顺利利的
Will you come with me?
你会和我一起去吗
Tonight? Yeah. Yeah, sure.
今晚,是的,当然
Oh, yay. You're the best friend a girl could have.
你真是一个女孩能拥有的,最好的朋友
And just think...
想想看
Maybe one day soon, you'll be my maid of honor, too.
迟早有一天,你也会成为我的伴娘
I would be honored.
荣幸不已
I don't have my keys,
我没带钥匙
but Charlie's been inside cooking all day.
但查莉整天都待在里面做饭
Yeah, even if her food tastes like those cookies she made,
虽然她做的饭菜都跟她做的点心一个味道
Be nice.
别挑剔了
Why? Cookies not good?
怎么了,点心不好吃吗
Surprise!
惊喜
Arthur, bring the car around. We got a party to crash.
亚瑟,把车开过来,我们要赶一个派对
Wonder if Chuck Bass is about to go from down and out
不知道恰克?拜斯是否能从一败涂地
to down on one knee.
到单膝跪下
Nothing like using a rock to get out of a hard place.
可不是一块钻石就能解决所有问题
Princess Maha Galyani from Thailand.
来自泰国的马哈?盖亚妮公主
Princess Lucie of bavaria.
巴伐利亚公主露西
Marchesa Francesca Mancini.
弗朗赛斯卡?曼西妮侯爵夫人
Dorota's been quizzing me all day.
多洛塔一整天都在给我做测试
I'm completely up to speed on my competition.
我得加把劲,努力争取未来
In it to win it, going big or going home.
失败亦或成功,住大房子或者回家
Relax, B. You don't need sports metaphors.
放轻松, B你不需要体育隐喻
You've been preparing for this your entire life.
你一生都在准备这些
Now come on. Let's go out there and show these people
加油,咱们走吧,让他们看看
what a real princess looks like,
什么叫真正的公主
Because in this town, you are royalty.
因为在这座城市,你就是这么高贵
Thank you, S. I couldn't do it without you by my side.
谢谢你, S没有你,我不可能办到的
Ms. Blair Waldorf from Manhattan.
来自曼哈顿的布莱尔?霍道夫小姐
I dropped Lily's name and credit card number,
我留下了莉莉的名字和信用卡号
and per se agreed to cater.
原则上同意提供饮食及服务
It got a 28 in Zagat.
查格美食评分这些食物打了二十八分
I, uh, I thought you were making pizza.
我,我以为你在做比萨呢
Well, who needs pizza when you have coq au vin?
如果有法式鸡尾酒谁还要比萨呢
yeah, Charlie, it's lovely.
是啊,查莉,真可爱
Okay, caviar and p? Should be out soon.
好的,鱼子酱马上就好了
I just need to check one thing with the sommelier.
我还需要向服务员问一件事
Ah, there's a sommelier!
服务员在那里
Okay, your fonzie jacket
好的,你的方哲夹克
was a better idea than this.
比这件好多了
Dad, I'm so sorry. I had no
爸爸,我很抱歉,我不
idea that she would do any of this. It's fine.
知道她会这样做, 没关系
I just don't want Charlie to think she's ruined anything.
我只是不想让查莉认为她做错了任何事
You know, I'll head panic off downstairs, tell them there's
我会下楼以防他们慌乱的,告诉他们
been a change of plans and take 'em out to eat.
计划有变,让他们出去吃
Great, okay, and we'll just tell them that the band canceled.
好的,我们只要告诉他们乐队取消了演出
Yeah, we'll take her to a movie or something.
我们带她去看电影什么的
Okay.
好的
Hey, where are you going?
你们要去哪
Uh, actually, um
事实上
The band had a change of plans.
乐队的计划有变
The band?
乐队
I thought we were entertaining business associates.
我还以为我们在接待商业伙伴
I totally messed everything up, didn't I?
我把一切都搞砸了,对吗
I can't believe this. I ruined everything.
我不敢相信,我把一切都搞砸了
I was only doing what Vanessa told me to do.
我只是按照瓦内萨告诉我的那样做
Wait
等等
Vanessa?
瓦内萨
Oh, but you have to adore Monte Carlo.
但你一定要崇拜蒙特?卡洛
Nelson Piquet likened racing around the course
纳尔逊把在赛道上开赛车
to riding a bicycle in his living room.
比作在他的客厅骑自行车
Oh, countess Alexia, so lovely to meet you.
阿丽西亚侯爵夫人,能见到你真好
And how's your uncle, the viscount?
你叔叔怎么样,子爵呢
I heard he gave up his chair at the university
我听说,他因为与学生乱搞
over that unfortunate scandal with a student.
被迫辞去了大学教授的职务
I guess not everyone likes oral exams.
我想不是并每个人都喜欢口头测试
contessa Gina, lovely to meet you in person.
吉娜侯爵夫人,很高兴亲自见到你
Perhaps my mother finding out about us
也许让我妈妈发现我和她的事情
was actually a blessing in disguise.
是一种变相的赐福
All my life,
我的整个人生
I thought I'd be married to someone I didn't love.
我都以为我会嫁给一个我不爱的人
Maybe, just maybe, that nightmare
也许,只是也许,那个噩梦
will turn into my dream.
会变成我的美梦
Chuck, what are you doing here?
恰克,你在这干什么
I need to see Blair.
我要见布莱尔
You're drunk. Just go home, please.
你醉了,拜托,回家吧
I beg of you, don't ruin this for her.
我求你了,别毁了她的夜晚
I have something she needs to hear. It's important.
我有重要的事要告诉她,很重要
Excuse me.
不好意思
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I need to ask you something.
我有事问你
Get out of here. This is not the time nor place for a scene.
赶快离开,我现在没时间搭理你
Your Highness, tell me again
大人,再跟我说说
about your a capella club at Oxford.
你在牛津的凯布拉俱乐部的故事吧
I get you don't wanna talk to me,
我知道你不愿意跟我说话
But hiding out in your office seems a little extreme.
但也不至于一直躲在办公室里
I'm not hiding. I'm working. Why? You have concerns
我没躲你,我在工作,怎么了
about the Mets bullpen you need to mull over?
你还在纠结大都会队候补队员的事吗
You're right. I've been avoiding talking to you
你说得没错,我是一直避开
about your mother.
谈起你母亲的话题
I was trying to protect someone, okay?
我只是想保护某人
I was wrong.
我错了
I don't understand.
我不懂
Protect someone?
保护谁
Nate...
内特
Do you know something?
你知道什么吗
You look familiar.
你很面熟
Didn't you, me, and a stewardess
我是不是和你,还有一名女乘务员
get to know each other intimately over Lithuania?
在立陶宛玩过三P
Excuse me.
如此无礼
I am princess Sophie Grimaldi of Monaco.
我是摩纳哥索菲?古梦迪王妃
Ah, yes, Blair's future motherinlaw.
没错,布莱尔的未来婆婆
There's no surprise she went for a prince.
她想嫁给王子一点也不奇怪
Marie antoinette was one of her favorite roles to play.
玛丽?安托瓦内特是她最爱扮演的角色之一(玛丽?安托瓦内特是电影《绝代艳后》里的法国王后)
Of course, I was always eating her cake.
当然,我还经常回忆起与她缠绵的情景
How dare you. And you are...
真粗鲁,你是...
I'm Chuck Bass, the love of her life.
我是恰克?拜斯,她一生的挚爱
Anyone else is just a waste of time.
别人对于她都只是消磨时间
Chuck, go home.
恰克,回家去
Match, Blair. You proved you can score a prince.
布莱尔你赢了,你证明了你能得到王子
Okay, I admit. You made me jealous.
我承认我很嫉妒
Now let's go back to my place so you can collect your prize.
现在跟我回去,领取你的奖品吧
Stop this. You're embarrassing me.
住嘴,你这是在羞辱我
What? It's not me who's disrespecting these fine people.
什么,不是我不尊重这些优秀的人
It's you,
是你
pretending you're going to marry this French phony.
假装你要嫁给这个虚伪的法国人
It's a joke.
真是个笑话
Chuck, no one's laughing. Don't do this.
恰克没人说笑,别再搅和了
Come here.
到我这边来
Stop it! This is enough!
住手,够了
No, stop!
住手
Security!
保安
Chuck, go home.
恰克,回家吧
This is enough.
够了
I'm not going anywhere without you.
没有你我哪也不去
Tell your prince where your heart truly lies. Tell him.
告诉你的王子你的真心,告诉他
Tell me.
告诉我
Sir.
先生
Your Royal Highness, I'm so, so ashamed
尊敬的殿下,对于我的朋友和我
and sorry if my friends and I have caused any trouble.
造成的麻烦,我感到非常非常抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
Spotteda prince torn
现场播报,一名王子要被迫
between choosing his kingdom or his queen.
在江山和美人之间作出选择了
End it. Now.
就此了结
In all my years of public humiliation,
在所有这些年我所受到的当众羞辱里
whichlet's face it are many,
我得承认,确实不少
that was the absolute worst.
但这次绝对是最糟的
Well, maybe Louis will come around.
也许路易会想通的
Perhaps, but his mother never will,
或许吧,但他母亲永远不会
and who can blame her?
谁又能怪她呢
I should have known my past with Chuck
我早该料到恰克会对我的过去
would come back to haunt me.
纠缠不放的
You're probably gonna hate me for saying this,
我这么说你也许会怪我
but as drunk and inappropriate as Chuck was,
尽管恰克今天喝得烂醉,十分无礼
I still felt a little bad for him.
我还是有点为他难过
What? Why?
什么,为什么
I don't know. I guess I just always thought
我也不清楚,或许我总是觉得
your prince was right here with his empire in Manhattan.
你的王子和他的帝国就该在这儿,曼哈顿
Wait. After what you witnessed tonight,
拜托,在今晚你目睹了全程之后
you're taking his side?
你还帮他说话
No And don't think I don't know it was you
不是,别以为我不知道
that sent princess Sophie that scrapbook from "Gossip girl."
是你把八封天后的剪贴簿寄给索菲王妃的
I assumed it was payback for Dan,
我以为那是因为丹的报复
but maybe you were defending Chuck, too.
看来也可能是为了帮恰克
Blair, I feel awful.
布莱尔,对不起
Louis made me happy.
路易让我快乐
Happy.
快乐
Do you know the last time I felt joy?
你知道我上次觉得开心是什么时候吗
Chuck had brought me into his darkness for so long,
恰克已经把我带进他的黑暗里已经太久了
I'd forgotten what that felt like.
我都快忘了快乐是什么样
And with all your Dan issues,
还有和你之间关于丹的那些事
It's obvious you think your romantic fate was sealed
很明显,你的浪漫情结在11年级
in the 11th grade, but I'm growing up.
就已经被彻底封存了,但我在成长
I wanted something different. I wanted Louis.
我想要些不一样的,我想要路易
All my life, I thought my mother didn't love me.
我一直都以为我妈妈不爱我
Raina, I'm sorry.
蕾娜,我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
There was insurance money a lot of it.
当时你父亲获得了高额的保险金,很大一笔
Bart probably paid your father off
巴特可能给了你父亲很多钱
not to say anything to the police,
让他不要告诉警察
But he should have told you years ago.
但他早就应该告诉你了
He didn't tell me because he knew the truth
他没告诉我
was worth than the fiction.
因为他知道真相比谎言值钱
This is too unbearable.
实在无法忍受
But at least I understand
但至少我理解了
why my father was so intent on crushing Bass industries.
为什么我父亲如此急于毁灭拜斯企业
Raina, look, I know you're going through a lot, okay, but
蕾娜,我知道你最近很烦,但
Chuckhe's just like his father.
恰克,就跟他父亲一样
He lied to me. He lied to you,
他骗了我,骗了你
And... He tried to cover up the truth about my mother.
还想掩盖这些关于我母亲的事实
Hey, he's had to deal with all this, too, you know
他只是也不得不处理这些事
Don't you dare defend him, Nate.
你竟然还为他说话,内特
I'm not.
不是
If you wanna remain friends with him,
如果你还要跟他做朋友
then you're gonna have to get out of here now.
现在就从我这出去吧
I mean it.
我说真的
Get out.
走吧
And Vanessa said the loft
瓦内萨说
wasn't a suitable place to entertain business people,
在阁楼上招待商界人士不太合适
so she suggested that I, uh
所以她建议我这么做
You throw a michelin star dinner?
你举办一场米其林星级宴会
I mean, that must've taken a lot of work.
我想那一定做了不少安排
It took all day.
花了我一整天的时间
I just wanted it to be perfect.
我只是想做得完美些
But why? Why'd you do that?
为什么要这么做
I think you know.
我以为你知道
Vanessa said if I helped Rufus,
瓦内萨说如果我帮助了鲁弗斯
Uh, it'd help me get you, too.
也就帮助我自己得到你
And now I'm not only the loser who's responsible
现在看来我不止
for... ruining your dad's job possibility,
破坏了你父亲的工作机会
I'm also the loser who lied to you
还欺骗了你
about liking you as a friend.
说只把你当朋友
Hmm, well, sounds like you've learned your first lesson
看来你已经给自己上了
Of being an upper east sider. "
上东区人口素质必备"的第一课
I think it's time for your second lesson.
现在是第二课
Face your enemies.
直面你的敌人
You ready for your first showdown?
准备好打一场硬仗了吗
If it's okay with you,
如果你同意的话
I'd like to talk to Vanessa alone.
我想和瓦内萨单独谈谈
If I'm gonna survive in this world,
如果我要在这里活下来的话
I gotta do it on my own, right?
我就要学会独自面对,是吗
We'll meet at the loft when you're done with Vanessa,
你和瓦内萨谈完之后我们在阁楼见
Maybe have some caviar and party?
也许我们可以来点鱼子酱派对
I get it, Louis. Tonight was a disaster.
我知道,路易,今天晚上我表现的太糟了
You can save your sweet, remorseful breakup. I know.
你不必搞那些好听的分手说辞了,我理解
I overheard your conversation with Serena,
我偷听到了你和瑟琳娜的谈话了
and I want you to choose joy in your life.
我希望你可以选择快乐的人生
More than that,
还有
I want to be the one who gives you joy.
我希望自己成为可以带给你快乐的那个人
Your family is never going to approve of me.
你的家族不会认同我的
Not now.
起码现在不可能的
Forget them.
别管他们
I've spent my whole life
我已经花了一生的时间
doing what they wanted
来做他们想让我做的事
being who they groomed me to be.
成为他们所精心培育的那种人
But if you're willing to fight for your happiness,
但是如果你愿意为自己的幸福而战
then I'm willing to fight for mine.
那么我也要为我的幸福而战
I bought this to give to you
我买了这个给你
after you had the Royal Court's approval.
本想在你得到皇室认可之后给你
But without it,
虽然他们不认可
it means even more.
但对我来说更有意义
I've seen all the movies, Louis.
我看过这样的电影,路易
If you don't get engaged to someone they want,
如果你不和他们选定的人订婚
then they'll find a way to make sure
那他们便会用尽一切办法
you never ascend to the throne.
不让你登上王位的
There's no point in being the head of state
如果我不能和心爱的人在一起
if it means I can't follow my heart.
成为一个国家的元首也毫无意义
Blair...
布莱尔
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Hey. How's Charlie?
查理怎么样了
Oh, she's, uh, she's fine.
她,她没事儿
She felt terrible, but turns out it wasn't her fault.
她感觉很糟,但是这不是她的错
It's ait's a long story. How'd it go with the band?
说来话长,乐队的事怎么样了
Well, you're looking at Panic's next producer.
"恐慌"乐队的新制作人就在你眼前了
What? That's great! Uh, what'd you do?
真的吗,太棒了,你是怎么做到的
Well, I did what I should have done in the first place
首先我做了件自己该做的事
talked about music.
和他们谈音乐
Please tell me this means that Lily can now donate
意味着莉莉现在可以把
that leather jacket to charity.
那件皮夹克捐了吧
You kidding? I'm saving that for the rock and roll hall of fame
你在开玩笑吗,我要留着放到摇滚乐名人堂
or the Smithsonian,
或者美国博物馆呢
right next to Fonzie's actual jacket.
紧挨着方哲的那件
Hey. I thought I was meeting Dan.
嘿,我以为丹会来呢
He doesn't wanna see you.
他不想见你
Why? What happened tonight?
为什么,今晚发生了什么
Because of you, I got per se to cater,
因为你,我搞了烛光晚餐
rented crystal.
还租了水晶
Needless to say, it didn't work out.
不用说,这些真的不管用
I was humiliated.
我被羞辱了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I told you to have a nice, relaxed, lowkey night.
我告诉过你,搞的低调点的
Yeah.
是啊
That's not what he thinks.
他可不是那么想的
He's under the impression you tried to sabotage me.
他认为是你想陷害我
Why would you do that? I was trying to help you get Dan.
你为什么要这么做,我是想帮助你得到丹的
And you have.
你的确帮了
I've read "Gossip girl" enough to know
我看了八卦天后的帖子
that dan can't resist a damsel in distress,
丹是无法抵御一个身陷困境的女孩子
And you happen to make a perfect villain.
而你刚好演了坏人
Come on, Vanessa.
得了吧,瓦内萨
If you actually knew how to get dan,
如果你真的知道怎么得到丹
you wouldn't be running away to study abroad.
那你就不用跑到国外上学了
Don't worry, though.
不过你不必担心
I'll take good care of him while you're gone.
你走了这段时间,我会照顾好他的
You came.
你来了
How could you do that to me, Chuck?
你怎么能这么对我,恰克
I'm sorry I ruined your shot at being a princess.
对不起,我毁了你当王妃的路了
But let's face it.
我们还是面对现实吧
You were never gonna go through with it.
你永远都行不通
Chuck.
恰克
I need you, Blair,
我需要你,布莱尔
like I never have before.
前所未有的需要你
Everything I believed about my father,
我所相信的一切关于我爸爸的事
everything I thought I wanted to be,
我以为我可以做到的事
what I needed to be for him it was all based on lies.
所有我要为他做的事,原来都是谎言
The only thing that's ever been real is me and you.
只有你和我是真实的
And you know that.
你看清了
That's why you came back to me.
所以你要回到我的身边
Louis asked me to marry him.
路易向我求婚了
You'll never marry anyone else. You're mine.
你不能嫁给别人,你是我的
I wanted to be.
我原来也这么想
I wanted it so badly, but...
我原来真的非常想嫁给你,但是
not anymore.
现在不同了
You're mine, Blair.
你是我的,布莱尔
Stop it, Chuck!
住手,恰克
I said it's over.
我说了,我们结束了
Once upon a time in the land of upper east,
很久以前,在上东区
a beautiful girl fled from a beast.
有个美丽的姑娘从一个野兽手里跑掉了
Hey, Raina, it's me.
蕾娜,是我
Listen, you were right
听着,关于恰克的事
about Chuck. I choose you.
你是对的,我选择你
Call me.
回我电话
His closest friends began to retreat...
他最亲密的朋友也开始远离他了
No, you don't know me,
不,你不认识我
But my father, Russell Thorpe,
但是我的父亲,拉塞尔?索普
had planned on getting in touch with you.
正打算跟您联系
It's about Chuck, your nephew.
是关于你的侄子,恰克
I'll explain it all in person.
我会亲自向您解释
I look forward to meeting you, too, Jack.
我也很期待跟您见面,杰克
While enemies marshaled to plan his defeat.
当敌人在部署作战计划
Across the river in lands far away,
战壕另一头的神秘少女
a mysterious young maiden was making her play.
在演绎着自己的剧本
And with the beast finally vanquished,
随着野兽最终被打败
most talesthey would end...
大多数故事的结尾
with one happy princess...
都会有一个快乐的公主
and an excited best friend.
和她兴奋的朋友
But in a land where the best castles
但是在拥有公园美景的华丽城堡
come with a view of the park, it's important to remember...
记住这个很重要
Mom? I'm sorry to wake you,
妈妈,很抱歉把你吵醒了
but I have some news.
但是我有件事要告诉你
I'm engaged.
我订婚了
Where most fairy tales end,
童话故事的结束
ours merely starts.
是自己人生故事的开始
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后