手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第四季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第18集:矛盾与甜蜜交杂

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip Girl here—

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Guess the Archibald charm
我猜想阿齐布尔德的魅力
wasn't as rusty as you thought...
并没你想的那么锈蚀不堪
Unlike the knife in my back.
比捅在我背后的刀锋利多了
I like Raina, all right, and she likes me.
我喜欢蕾娜,她也喜欢我
Because of your father, my wife is dead.
因为你父亲,我的妻子丧生了
No one knows the truth, not even Raina.
没人知道真相,包括蕾娜
Blair, we kept us a secret
布莱尔,对我们隐瞒了我们的关系
'cause we were afraid there was something more.
因为我们不能承受比那更深的情感
You need to go back to Brooklyn.
你快回布鲁克林吧
Not until I know that
除非我确定我们之间真的没有什么
there is nothing between us.
不然我不会回去的
The only mistake was mine,
唯一错的人是我
when I forged Serena's signature.
我不该伪造你的签名
He signs over the company right now
他得马上签字转让公司
or you're going to jail.
不然你就等着坐牢吧
But not because of you or anyone else.
我即使坐牢也并不因为你或是任何人
I called the D.A. ten minutes ago.
十分钟前我给地方检察官打了电话
Once I go on record with the truth,
只要我把真相公布于众
no one can hold this against us anymore.
没人可以再拿这个把柄威胁我们
I don't think Lily quite realizes what she's in for.
我想莉莉还没意识到自己需要什么
Time to circle the wagons, Rufus.
是时候放手了,鲁弗斯
The Van Der Woodsen family is no stranger to the tabloids,
范德?伍德森家对于娱乐小报并不陌生
but this time it appears
不过这次
the mother of all scandals surrounds the mother.
却是妈妈有了丑闻
Sources say that Lily Humphrey
有消息说莉莉?汉弗瑞
could be facing up to ten years in prison
可能会面临十年的有期徒刑
for forgery and obstruction of justice...
罪名是伪造和妨碍司法公正
Turn that off.
关掉它
And leave me alone, Dorota. I've taken to my bed.
让我自己待会儿,多洛塔,我要睡觉
I thought hearing someone has life worse than yours
我认为了解到有人比你生活的更惨
Would help.
对你会有帮助
Well, your job isn't to think. It's to serve.
你的工作不是思考,是服务
So if I need your help, I'll ring the bell.
如果我需要你,我会摇铃的
Will Lily Humphrey end up behind bars?
莉莉?汉弗瑞能躲避服刑这一劫吗
The society queen allegedly
据说这位社交皇后
forged her daughter's signature on an affidavit
在宣誓书上伪造其女儿的签名
that sent an innocent man to jail for almost three years.
结果使一个无辜的人蹲了三年牢
The victim, Ben Donovan, has been cleared of all charges,
受害人本?多诺万已经还清了所有债务
But it's unlikely Lily Humphrey will be so lucky.
可惜莉莉似乎没那么幸运
She's holed up in her penthouse apartment
她深居于屋顶公寓不露面
while her lawyers scramble to work out a deal.
使得她的律师不得不上楼商讨对策
We are currently outside of
我们现在身处
the Van Der Woodsens' upper east side residence...
范德?伍德森在上东区住所的外面
I didn't realize you stayed.
我不知道你也在这儿
Good morning to you, too.
你也早上好啊
You okay?
你还好吧
It's surreal.
这太荒诞了
Everything happening to Lily is because of my dad,
莉莉的遭遇都是我爸造成的
and I kinda feel like it's all my fault.
我总觉得那也是我的错
Look, it probably would've happened
听着,也许这种事
sooner or later anyway.
迟早都会发生
Your dad's been calling all morning.
你爸爸整个早上一直在给你打电话
Hello?
I already told you my answer.
我已经给了你答复
What do you mean everything could change?
你说一切都可以改变是什么意思
Oddsmakers around town are taking bets
城中的庄家在打赌猜测
on the length of her prison sentence.
她的囚刑到底会有多长
Serena!
瑟琳娜
H-hey, Ms. Van Der Woodsen!
范德?伍德森小姐
Has your mother heard any news?
你母亲听到什么消息了吗
Stand back. Let her through. Stand back.
退后,让她过去,退后
Hey, Chuck.
恰克
How's Lily holding up?
莉莉怎么样了
I'm here now. Aren't you coming over for brunch?
我在这儿呢,你不过来吃饭吗
Lily thought it would be complicated enough without me.
莉莉觉得我去会使事情更复杂
Oh, my grandmother and my stepfather
我姥姥和我继父
and my father, who was last seen fleeing from the police
还有我爸爸,最后见他还是从警察手中逃走的
"complicated" is an understatement.
现在的情形说"复杂"都算保守了
How are things with William?
现在威廉怎么样
Well, if I cut everyone out of my life who made a mistake,
如果我把犯过错的人从我的人生中清除
I wouldn't have anyone left.
那我的人生里就一个人都不剩了
On the topic of mistakes,
说到错误
do you know one I might have made
你知道我到底犯了什么错
to cause Blair to cut me off?
使布莱尔将我拒之门外吗
You didn't talk to her after your party?
宴会后你没和她谈过吗
She wouldn't let me in her room.
她不让我进她的房间
When she said she didn't want to talk to me,
当她说她不想和我说话时
I didn't think she meant ever again.
我以为她只是一时赌气
She's not seeing someone, is she?
她没跟别人约会吧
Mm, no, not unless you count Dorota.
当然,如果不算多洛塔的话
She hasn't left her bed in a week.
她一周都没下过床了
She's pulling a Camille. But why?
她在装茶花女呢,但为何要这样
I think her powerful woman path hit a roadblock,
我想是因为她走向女强人的道路遭遇了坎坷
and you know how important that is to her.
你知道那对她有多重要
Thanks for the heads-up.
多谢提示
Give Lily my love.
代我向莉莉表示问候
I will. Bye.
我会的,再见
Mm, come on, Lil.
振作点,莉莉
Reading this is not gonna make things any easier.
看这些东西不会缓和事态
Well, sometimes it's better to know what's out there.
有时了解点外面的形势并不坏
You know, deal with it, move on.
人要勇于直面难题,向前看
Lily and I were just talking about moving on.
我和莉莉刚才还在谈论向前看的问题
Oh, what was the topic of that conversation?
那次谈话的主题是什么来着
Oh, yeah--you.
对了,就是你
How many times do I have to tell you?
我和你说过多少次了
I am not going anywhere
我哪儿都不会去
Until I know that my children are taken care of
除非我确定我的孩子在莉莉深陷困境时
In the event that Lily can't do so herself.
能得到很好的照顾
It's not like she's dying, Will, no thanks to you.
她又不是要离世了,威尔,您费心了
And Eric and Serena already have a father in their lives.
艾瑞克和瑟琳娜已经有了个父亲
Step...father. It's not the same.
是继父,和生父是不一样的
Oh, please!
别说了
Be gentlemen, you two. We're all here for Lily.
绅士点,你们两位,我们都是为了莉莉而来
Oh, darling.
亲爱的
Oh, you look lovely in your mug shot.
你的入案照片照得真可爱
It was smart of you to turn yourself in
你转身照相是个明智的决定
so you could make sure your hair was done.
这样就可以看到你的头发做得不错
Yes, mother, that's why I did it.
是的,妈妈,所以我才那么做
Well, fortunately,
幸运的是
In a few short hours, I will be immortalized
马上我就会在时尚杂志
in a much more dignified fashion.
留下我永恒的魅力
The Taschen book-- that's, uh, today?
《塔森》杂志,今天那期是吗
It certainly is. Oh! "Modern royalty."
当然, "现代皇室"
I just love that title.
我爱死那标题了
Hey, mom, dad.
妈妈,爸爸
hey. Hi, sweetheart.
宝贝儿
Serena, darling, we were...
瑟琳娜,我们刚刚
Grandma.
姥姥
Mm, just talking about the portrait.
我们刚刚在谈论那张肖像照
How can you do a book on modern royalty
照现代皇室风格的照片
without including me and my girls?
怎能漏掉我和我的宝贝呢
All of my girls.
我所有的宝贝们
What is that supposed to mean?
这么说是什么意思
Hey, you know, listen, thank you for letting me hide out here.
谢谢你让我待在这儿
I just needed a time-out
我只是需要冷静一段时间
From my mom and my grandma and my dad and... Your dad.
躲避我妈妈,我姥姥,我爸,还有...你爸
Oh, yeah. I mean, of course. My--my house is your safe house.
哦对,我是说,我这永远都是你的避难所
I'm surprised Serena didn't call you
我很奇怪瑟琳娜居然没给你打电话
and ask you to be her backup.
让你做她的后盾
She did, but I figured I'd dodge that war.
她打了,但我还是决定脱离那片是非之地了
Hey, does William Carlos Williams
话说威廉?卡洛斯?威廉
go under "W" Or "C"?
是姓威还是姓卡
Hmm. This is the first time I've ever seen you pass up a chance
这好像是我第一次见你放弃保护瑟琳娜的机会
to save serena, and you're alphabetizing. What's up?
却在这整理你的书库,有什么事吧
You swear not to tell anyone or laugh?
你保证不告诉任何人,而且听了不许笑
Uh, I'll take your secret to my grave, but laughter is
我会把你的小秘密烂在肚子里的,至于笑嘛
an uncontrollable bodily response.
那是无法控制的生理反应
I kissed Blair Waldorf.
我和布莱尔?霍道夫接吻了
Wow.
I didn't see that comin'.
这个我可没想到
Yeah, neither did I.
我也没想到
Uh, I mean--it was just--it was just once, and it was weird.
我的意思是,就吻了一次,而且很诡异
Oh, I would expect so, yes.
很诡异我倒是料到了
But weird good?
不过算是好的诡异吧
Like, "I--wow, it's weird this is such a good kiss"?
就像是, "这一吻感觉真好,好诡异"
Or weird bad? Like, you know, just, "Wow. Weird"?
也可能是不好的那种,像是"哇,好诡异"
Uh... She didn't give you any indication at the time?
她当时没给你什么暗示吗
No. No, she--she just walked away, stunned,
没有,她就呆呆地走了
left me standing there in her foyer.
把我留在了她家门厅
Mysterious.
真神奇
I know, right?
我也这么想
I mean, I did what I thought was the polite thing--
出于礼貌,我第二天
called her the next day.
给她打了几个电话
It's been almost a week, and I haven't heard back.
这都快一个星期了,她也没接过我电话
W-wait, wait. Why do you care so much?
等等,你为什么这么在意啊
Do you... Do you like her?
难道,你喜欢上她了
What? No. No, no, no. I don't like her.
什么,不,不,没有,我不喜欢她
No, of course not. Not at all. I'm just curious.
一点也不,我就是好奇
Sh--and--and, you know, she-I mean, she does smell nice.
她,你知道,她闻起来不错
Oh! You are ass-backwards crushing on Blair Waldorf!
天呐,你明明就是喜欢上布莱尔?霍道夫了
Take that away, Dorota!
把吃的拿走,多洛塔
I can't eat. I only rang to tell you to call the doctor.
我不想吃饭, 我摇铃是想让你叫医生
I think I have consumption.
我觉得我得肺结核了
Consumption not since 19th century. They have vaccine.
肺结核19世纪就不流行了,现在都有疫苗
Well, then I'm dying of malaise.
反正我就是要难受死了
I know everything has gone wrong since you lost focus on work,
我知道自从你失去了工作的热情后就变了个人
But Carmela on "Sopranos" didn't get big break till she was 40.
不过《黑道家族》里面的卡梅拉到了40岁才闯出名堂
This isn't about work or time, Dorota.
这跟工作和时间都没关系,多洛塔
It's about the truth.
这跟真相有关
Something happened recently that revealed my future,
最近有些事情发生了,而且揭示了我的未来
And I've been hiding ever since
我一直都在隐瞒
'cause I don't want to deal with it.
因为我不想管这事
Epperly? What do you want?
艾柏利,你想怎么样
I'm styling the photo shoots for the New York portions
我在为塔森出版社的《现代贵族年鉴》纽约版
of Taschen's "Modern Royalty" Book.
设计照片
I know all about it. Serena's in it.
我知道,瑟琳娜会在里面
Well, my assistant just left me
我的助理刚刚离开去做
To work for William and Kate's wedding photographer.
威廉和凯特的婚礼摄影了
I could really use your help.
我很需要你的帮忙
Me? After our previous experience?
在我们经历过这些之后还想用我吗
Aw, you're a natural fit for something like this,
你最合适不过了
what with your impeccable taste
你拥有独特的品味
and masterful way of giving orders.
领导能力又强
Um, it'll be hard to clear my schedule.
我的时间可不一定排得开啊
Meet me in an hour? I'll text you the address.
一小时以后见面如何,我会把地址发给你的
You're right, Dorota.
你说的没错,多洛塔
Maybe I should refocus on work.
或许我的确该重新专注于工作
Feelings and revelations will just have to wait.
感情啊,预示啊,都靠边站吧
She accepted the job, just like you knew she would.
她同意了,就如你想的一样
But, uh...
不过,恕我多言
Why go to these lengths, if I may ask?
为什么费这么大劲呢
Someone told me something that made me want my own legacy,
有人教导我要开创自己的传奇人生
not my father's.
而不是继承我父亲的
I can't convince Blair of her place in it
布莱尔权力重回之前
until she's feeling powerful again.
我没法让她相信她对我有多么重要
Well, I hope it works out for you.
我希望这能管用
Ever since I came back from bali, I'm a sucker for romance.
自从我从巴厘岛回来后,我就越来越不擅长制造浪漫了
I can't believe you asked Carol here
你居然没事先跟我商量
without clearing it with me first.
就把卡罗尔叫来了
What's to ask? You're her sister.
商量什么,她是你妹妹啊
And besides, I knew you'd say no.
另外,我就知道你会不同意
Oh, for good reason, though,
容我善意地插一句
Because Carol turned her back on Lily.
卡罗尔可是背叛过莉莉
Well, I would say that there was some blame on both sides.
我想说,当年双方都有错
But Rufus does make a point... For once.
不过起码鲁弗斯这回说的还有点道理
You know, having Carol here would be stressful for Lily.
让卡罗尔来会让莉莉更紧张的
Oh, my god. What could be more stressful than this?
天啊,还有什么能比这更紧张啊
She hasn't even walked through the door,
她还没进门
and you guys are already at each other's throats.
你们几个就都快打起来了
I wouldn't recognize you guys if it were any other way.
在大马路上我都认不出来你们了
Hi, sis!
姐姐,你好啊
I always knew your house of cards would collapse eventually,
我就知道你得出点儿事
but I never dreamed you'd actually wind up behind bars.
不过我从来没想到你真的要蹲监狱了
Ah, welcome, Carol.
欢迎你,卡罗尔
And hey! Mom.
嘿,老妈
Darling.
亲爱的
and Lily's husbands--
还有莉莉的丈夫们
One and... Five?
第一任和...第五任
Five.
第五任
And Serena.
还有瑟琳娜
Hi, Aunt Carol. Good to see you.
卡罗尔阿姨,很高兴见到你
Oh, my. Your mom used to have long hair just like yours,
天啊,你妈妈以前头发就跟你现在一样长
but that's when she was crashing on tour buses, before she was
不过那是她当年去巴西之前
getting brazilian blowouts. Right, Rufus?
害的旅游巴士撞车时候的事了,对吧,鲁弗斯
Love the loafers.
我喜欢游手好闲的人
Are those tod's?
你穿的是托德斯牌的吗
Carol, some of us actually grew up.
卡罗尔,我们之中已经有人长大了
I'll get it.
我去接吧
So, Carol, you're here for the Rhodes women portrait.
卡罗尔,你是为了那"贵族"照片来的吧
Maybe you could help us pick a theme.
你帮我们选个主题吧
I was thinking "La Dolce Vita."
我想用, "甜蜜的人生"
Does it have to be a movie? We could do "Chicago."
一定要是一部电影吗,那我们可以演《芝加哥》啊
You could play Roxie Hart 'cause she was in jail.
你可以演克茜?哈特,因为她蹲监狱了
I know you think this photo's frivolous,
我知道你认为照相这个事很浮云
But it's an important honor for our family.
不过这对于我们家的声誉很重要
I'm not the one who ruined this family's honor.
又不是我毁了咱家的名声
It wasn't your lawyer. It was someone from the book.
打电话的不是你的律师,是出书的人
They canceled the portrait because of the scandal.
由于你的负面新闻,他们决定取消这次拍摄了
I'm sorry, mom.
我很抱歉,妈妈
Uh-oh, Lily.
哦,莉莉
Looks like instead of being on the pages,
看来你不会出现在书里了
you're about to have the book thrown at you.
相反是有书要向你砸来了吧
Do you mind hailing me a cab? Thank you.
帮我叫辆出租车,谢谢
Hey, Serena?
瑟琳娜
Sorry. My family's not talking to the press.
对不起,我们家人不接收采访
Oh, well, then I guess I'm not either,
哦,我想是我的话我也不会
because, technically, I'm your family.
因为严格来说,我和你是一家人
You're probably wondering how you could be related
你大概在疑惑你怎么可能
to someone who's so socially awkward.
和一个在社交上很笨拙的人有关系
Um... But I'm your cousin.
但...我是你表姐
Charlie! Oh, my god! I mean, Charlotte.
查理,天啊,我是说,夏洛特
Oh, my gosh!
天啊
Your mom didn't tell me you were here!
你妈妈没提过你在这里啊
That's because she doesn't know.
因为她不知道
Um... Can we go somewhere and talk?
我们能去别处聊聊吗
Yeah, of course. Come on.
当然可以,走吧
Boys, William may have a solution.
孩子们,威廉也许有个解决方案
Imagine that.
可以想像
I know Benedikt Taschen personally.
我认识贝内迪克特?塔森
Of course you do.
你当然认识
I'd be happy to call him, see if I can get the ladies
我很乐意给他打个电话,看我是否有机会
back in the book.
让女士们重回书中
Eric, what do you say?
艾瑞克,你怎么想
Uh, well, I-I think that mom would really like that.
我觉得妈妈会很愿意
Fine. Might as well try.
好吧,不妨试试
Great.
太好了
Thanks.
谢谢
I think the last time I saw you, I was 6.
我上次见到你时才六岁
You met up with us in the keys on Claus' boat.
我们在克劳斯的船上碰到了
Um, I think they call that a yacht.
我想他们称它为游艇
Didn't it have an elevator in it?
里面不是还有一座电梯吗
Yeah, which apparently was enough to make your mom decide
是的,这显然是你母亲决定
to never let you see us again.
再也不让你见我们的原因
Well, she thinks your world's toxic.
她觉得你们的世界是有污毒的
If I'm exposed, I'll catch it.
如果不受保护,我会被沾染恶习
Oh, well, we may not be perfect,
我们也许不是那么完美
But comparing us to the plague is a little extreme.
但比起瘟疫来我们算不了什么
Okay. So you and your brother didn't both end up
好吧,那你和你弟弟
going to a mental institution?
都没去过康复中心是吧
And your dad didn't give your mom fake cancer?
你父亲没造谣过你母亲得了癌症是吧
And your mom didn't send an innocent man to prison
你母亲没把一个无辜的人送进监狱是吧
just to get you back into private school.
一切只为把你送进私立学校
Yeah, maybe when you put it that way,
是的,如果按照你的说法
We should be quarantined.
我们的确该被隔离了
No.
I'm sorry. That's my mom talking.
对不起,这都是我妈妈说的话
I've grown up so alone, that I...
我一个人独自长大,我...
I wanted to see what she's been hiding from me
我想看看这些年
all these years.
她都向我隐瞒了些什么
Okay. Well, I'm not letting you go home
好吧,不和我待一天
until you spend a day with me.
我是不会让你回家的
Let me show you this world, and you can decide for yourself
我带你转转,你可以自己决定
what you think of it. We'll start with Barneys
你自己的看法,我们从巴尼百货商店转起吧
and then work our way back to intermix.
然后再去Intermix(高级女装品牌)逛逛
I'm sorry, Lil.
很抱歉,莉莉
I didn't realize how important this portrait was to you.
我不知道这本画册对你这么重要
Whatcha looking at?
你在看什么呢
Well, I just figured if I can't take a new photo,
我只是在想,如果我不能照新的照片
I could distract myself with old ones, that's all.
不妨转移注意力去看看老照片,说完了
Remember that?
还记得那张吗
My... God.
天啊
We were gonna audition to be "Solid Gold" dancers.
我们当时打算去"纯金"(舞剧系列)试演舞者
And then we went looking for halter tops
然后我们去找了露背装
that looked like the girl in the "Cherry pie" video.
就像"樱桃饼"录像里的女孩
Yeah And all we could find were these gold unitards.
没错,结果我们找到的只是些金色的弹力紧身衣
Oh, how'd our dance go? It was like...
怎么跳来着,这样
This was our audition. This was our audition.
这是我们的劲舞团,这是我们的劲舞团
Right, right. Imagine, in halter tops. Okay.
没错,没错,想象一下,穿着露背装
No.
Oh, you know what? Who needs Taschen
你知道吗,干嘛需要塔森出版社呢
when we can take our own family photo?
我们完全可以做自己的家庭相册
But we need the unitards.
但我们需要弹力紧身衣
Yes.
没错
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走,我们走
Kat Orth is being shot with her six maiden nieces,
凯特?奥尔特和她六个小侄女照相
and Chuck Bass will be shot by himself.
恰克?拜斯会独自拍照
All by himself? He has an uncle.
全都是独照吗,他还有个叔叔呢
Nope. Chuck Bass is representing his family all alone.
不,恰克?拜斯一人代表他全家
The Suttons are next.
下一个是萨顿家族
They want to be shot with their English Setters.
他们想和他们的英国赛特犬照
The Setters are better-looking than the Suttons.
赛特犬要比塞顿好看多了
Aw, but they love each other anyway,
但他们彼此欣赏
Just proving that everyone has their soul mate.
只为证明了大家都有各自的灵魂伴侣
Yeah, did you join a cult in Bali?
你参加了巴厘岛的祭仪吗
Oh, come on, Blair. I know you believe in true love, too.
得了吧,布莱尔,我知道你也相信真爱
Well, I did recently have a moment of perspective myself,
我自己最近有一个瞬间的想法
but thankfully, I didn't have to go to an ashram to have it.
但幸亏我不必去靠修行来领悟
What happened?
发生什么事了
I kissed someone,
我吻了一个人
and it was truly a life-changing experience.
而这真是一次转变生活的经历
Do tell.
说说看呗
I just did. That was it.
反正我吻了,说完了
But the point is, that one kiss changed me.
但问题的关键是,那个吻改变了我
Fut-the-wuck is she doing here?
她在这做什么
How dare you show your face here?
你怎么还有脸出现在这里
Oh, well, hello to you, too, Blair.
哦,你好啊,布莱尔
I'm a camera assistant. The job was posted at N.Y.U.
我是摄影师助理,纽约大学帖了工作启事
I didn't know Serena's family was coming until I arrived,
我来了才知道瑟琳娜的家人也都来了
and no, I'm not leaving.
但我不会就此离开的
Oh, my god.
天啊
Wow, that dress is incredible.
这连衣裙好美
It would look great on you.
你穿上一定很好看
Uh, yeah, except for it costs
是啊,但价格
as much as all the stuff we got today put together,
是我们今天买的所有东西的总和
So I can't accept that.
我可买不起
Well... You can accept this.
你可以接受这个
It's a family heirloom,
这是家族传家宝
so it's just as much yours as it is mine anyway.
我戴和你戴都一样珍贵
Serena...
瑟琳娜
Thank you...
谢谢你
For everything.
为了所有的一切
Oh, my god. I can't believe we found them.
天啊,不敢相信我们找到它们了
You might be upper east side blue blood,
你也许有东上区的贵族血统
and I might be Florida Bohemian, but at bottom,
而我可能只是佛罗里达波西米亚人,但实际上
the Rhodes sisters are still badasses from the valley.
"贵族"姐妹们只不过是来自山谷的坏蛋
Rufus! Yeah, we found leg warmers.
鲁弗斯,是的,我们找到了暖腿袜套
No, I'm not drunk. Although...
不,我没喝醉,尽管
Yes!
太棒了
oh, that's wonderful. You're kidding!
哦,那太好了,你在开玩笑吧
Okay, we'll be right home.
好的,我们这就回家
The photo shoot's back on.
摄影师回来了
Should we go back and buy something for everyone?
我们应该给大家都买点东西吗
Mom in a unitard. Awesome.
妈妈穿着弹力紧身衣,酷毙了
I love it!
我喜欢这样
Serena? Charlie?
瑟琳娜,查莉
I can explain.
我能解释
Hey, Chuck, uh, what-- what are you doing here?
恰克,你来这有何贵干
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah.
当然
I've learned some information about my past
我获得我旧爱的一些消息
That's making me reconsider my future--
这让我不得不重新考虑我的未来
My future with Blair.
我和布莱尔的未来
However,
然而
my intel indicates that she's seeing someone else.
据知情人士透露她在和别人约会
What's that got to do with me?
这又和我有什么关系
I think it could be someone at "W."
我觉得可能是她在W工作时认识的
Didn't you work there?
你不是也在那儿工作过
Uh... Yeah. For one day.
没错,不过只上了一天的班
Did you notice her talking to anyone?
你注意到她和谁讲过什么话
Whoever she kissed seems to have had an effect--
她亲吻的那个人似乎影响她不少
"Life-changing" were the words she used. "人生的蜕变"
原引她的话
Uh, well... A life-changing kiss
一吻改变一生
might not be something you wanna mess with.
这可不是你想掺和就能掺和的
What are you trying to say, Humphrey?
你想说什么,汉弗瑞
With you,
和你在一起
she was always caught up in schemes and takedowns,
她一直都重复着你争我斗的恋爱模式
but that's not-- that's not really her.
她的本性不是如此的
She's intelligent. She's intuitive, you know?
她很聪慧,凭直觉行事,你都知道的
She--she weeps when she watches "Nights of Cabiria."
她会一边看《花街春梦》一边落泪(50年代法国浪漫喜剧电影)
How do you know that?
你怎么知道这个的
Uh... Serena told me,
额...瑟琳娜告诉我的
but listen, the point is,
但是听着,重点是
If Blair's happy,
如果布莱尔此刻是幸福的
then maybe you should let her be.
你应该祝福她
You care more about Blair's happiness than I knew.
想不到你还这么关心布莱尔的幸福
Yeah.
是啊
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你的配合
Epperly, I found out who blair kissed.
艾柏利,我知道布莱尔亲吻的对象了
I'm going to need one more favor.
我要你再帮我一个忙
I worked hard to keep you away from this world.
我多么努力,不让你接触这个世界
I didn't want you to become a socialite
我不想让你成为
obsessed with clothes and clubbing
着迷于品牌服饰,夜店狂欢
and getting your picture taken.
享受被狗仔街拍的社会名流
That's not fair.
这不公平
Fair is irrelevant. I'm your mother.
与公平无关,我是你的妈妈
I make the rules. You need to trust me.
你的规矩由我定,你要相信我
I have never lied to you.
我从未骗过你
Listen, I want you to return everything that you bought
听着,我希望你把买的东西都给退回去
And meet me back at my hotel.
我们等下在酒店碰面
Uh, necklace?
还有你的项链
For god sakes, Carol, it's a necklace,
天呐,卡萝,只是条项链
Not a heroin needle.
又不是注射毒品的针头
We were just hanging out.
我们只是一起出去逛逛
And you bought her $1,000 worth of clothes.
你光给她买衣服就花了一千
That's obscene.
太奢侈了
We're leaving. I'm just here to say good-bye to mother.
我们要走了,我只是来和妈妈道别的
I just got your message.
我刚刚收到你的消息
I can't believe you won't come upstairs.
真不敢相信,你都不准备上楼了吗
Carol, please. Serena didn't mean any harm.
卡萝,拜托了,瑟琳娜不是有意的
You and I were just having so much fun together,
我们刚刚度过那么欢快的时光
And William and Rufus got the photo shoot back on.
威廉和鲁弗斯又将拍摄恢复正常了
At least stay for that.
至少目前看来是这样的
You may think
你可能觉得
it's okay for your kids to have superficial values,
你的孩子可以有奢华肤浅的价值观
but I left this life to raise Charlie in the real world,
但我离开这样的生活,让查莉生活在现实生活中
and I am not letting you seduce her.
我不准让你们诱惑她走上这条路
Great, then I hope you won't mind
那好,我希望你不介意
if I don't stay and watch you go.
我对你的离开无动于衷
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
Oh, yes, I'm fine, sweetheart.
恩,我很好,宝贝
You don't have to come up.
你别上去了
Funny.
真好笑
Wanting nothing to do with this superficial world
你既然想和这个肤浅的世界毫无瓜葛
Hasn't deterred you from taking my money.
你为什么没有拒绝从我这里拿钱
Oh, you got what you paid for, mother.
妈妈,你付钱叫我来,我没有食言
I showed up. I was as supportive as I possibly could be,
我来到这里,尽一切可能支持配合
And now I'm leaving.
现在任务完成,我就走人
I send you a check every month.
我每月都寄给你支票
You will stay for this photo.
所以,这次拍摄你要留下
That wasn't part of the deal.
我们当初不是这么说的
Now I'm going to my hotel to pack,
我现在要回酒店打包
And Charlie and I are gonna take the next plane out.
查莉和我准备坐下一班飞机回去
So get this--I got a call that I'm being included
听着,我接到一个电话邀请我
In the "Modern Royalty" Book.
参加《当代贵族年鉴》拍摄
Hmm, no offense, but why?
恕我冒昧,但为什么找到你
Oh, none taken, 'cause that was my first thought also.
我不介意,这也是我的第一反应
I-I guess there's some "Coup d'etat" Section
也许今年有些非同寻常的"改革"专版
For up and comers.
为冉冉上升的新星而打造的
Uh, yeah, that sounds totally made up.
是嘛, 这听起来就像随口编的
Um, you know, Blair is working the photo shoot.
你知道吗,布莱尔在那个拍摄地工作
She called to confirm my mom's call time.
她来确认了我妈妈电话采访时间
Maybe she got you in?
可能是她把你搞进去的吧
Why, to raise my social status
为什么,提高我的社会地位吗
So I'll be a more suitable suitor?
这样我能更配得上她吗
Actually, that sounds completely like her.
说实话,听上去就像她的一贯作风
And you would usually find that repellent,
你要是在平常肯定会对这举动厌恶至极
except you don't,
但你没有
Because you like her.
因为你喜欢上她了
Does Serena know?
瑟琳娜不知道吗
It was one kiss. There's nothing to know yet.
只是一个吻而已,没什么好知道的
Just... Be--be careful?
你呢,当心点吧
And--and--and,
还有,还有
And wear a nice suit. I have to go.
穿一身像样的西服,我得挂了
Hello? Yeah, this is Eric.
你好,我是艾瑞克
What? No,
什么,不
I didn't know I was expected at the photo shoot.
没想到还会邀请我出席这次的拍摄活动
You're late.
你迟到了
And you're glowing.
你美极了
Why make me bring overnight bag,
为什么让我带上旅行袋
and including La PerLas.
还要带上你的拉普拉(世界顶级奢侈品牌内衣)
Because... I'm going to tell
因为,我今晚要告诉一个人
That certain someone my true feelings tonight,
我内心真实的感受
And if everything goes as I hope,
如果一切如我所愿
I don't wanna be caught in
我不想做正经事的时候
last year's Chantelle.
穿的是过时款的仙黛儿(亦为内衣品牌)
I don't think dan Humphrey will know difference.
我不觉得汉弗瑞会觉得有什么不同
Dan Humphrey? What are you talking about?
丹?汉弗瑞吗,你在说些什么呀
The reason you take to bed.
这不就是你卧床不起的原因吗
Shame from emotional affair with lowley boy.
觉得羞耻自己对寂落男孩产生了感情
It's lonely boy, and it wasn't an affair--
是寂寞男孩,还有这不算是产生感情
Just a kiss,
只是一吻而已
which made me see how much I wished it was with Chuck.
让我看清,我多么希望自己吻的是恰克
Mr. Chuck?
恰克先生吗
But your power play go kaput.
但你权利攻势不是失败了吗
Thank you for reminding me.
谢谢你那么贴心的提醒
Look, I wanted to realize my full potential
我希望在嫁给一个有钱有势的男人之前
before joining forces with a powerful man,
能充分挖掘自己的潜力
But Chuck has matured past games and fatwas.
恰克成熟精明,就是这样的男人
I believe we can build our futures together.
我相信我们能一起打拼出我们的未来
And if Chuck is destined to be my prince,
如果恰克是我命中注定的王子
Why kiss any more toads?
为什么还要吻愚蠢的青蛙
Humphrey more labrador than toad.
汉弗瑞比较像拉布拉多犬,不像青蛙
Who cares what beast Dan Humphrey is?
不管了,谁在乎汉弗瑞是哪种动物
Chuck is on his way.
恰克应该在路上了
I'm gonna tell him I'm ready.
我要告诉他我准备好了
It's time.
是时候了
They say that fortune favors the bold.
俗话说"狭路相逢勇者胜"
Thanks.
谢谢
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Look, I'm sorry I left without saying good-bye,
原谅我不辞而别
but as much fun as I had, my mom is right.
但跟你度过的这一天,让我感觉我妈说得对
You know, she sacrificed a lot to raise me the way
她用她认为最好的方式把我养大
she thought was best.
她做出了很大的牺牲
I have to respect that.
我尊重她的付出
Well, she may not have sacrificed as much as you think.
她也许并没付出那么多
But watch out for the bold-faced lies
看来厚颜无耻的谎言
that come with fortune's favors.
更能带来好处
Hi. Grandma, the book people called and told me
外婆,出版社的人打电话
I had to come down here A.S.A.P.
让我尽快过来
Oh! Are you Eric Van der Woodsen? All right.
你是艾瑞克?范德?伍德森吗
We need to start setting up for you and your sister.
我们会先给你和你姐化妆
And are you Dr. Van der Woodsen?
您是范德?伍德森医生吗
No. Uh, wh-what's going on?
不是,这是怎么回事
Uh, the revised portrait concept is William Van der Woodsen
更改之后的拍摄人物是威廉?范德?伍德森
and his two children.
和他的两个孩子
What? No, the whole point was to do this for my mom.
什么,我以为是为了我妈
I think the point for Will is to always do something for himself.
威廉通常做事只为他自己
We have to fix this. You find William.
我们得把这事弄清楚,你去找威廉
I'll make sure that Lily's occupied.
我去拖住莉莉
And you... say absolutely nothing to anybody until I tell you.
还有你,在我吩咐之前不要泄露任何消息
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到处找你
Your office said you were--
你的助理说
I just needed some time to think.
我想一个人静一下
About what? What'd your dad say?
为什么,你爸说什么了
It wasn't my dad on the phone.
不是我爸打过来的
It was the people doing the "Modern Royalty" Book.
是《当代贵族年鉴》的人
They were calling for the same reason he was.
他们和我爸打给的我目的相同
They want us in the book.
想让我们上这本书
And... You said no, of course.
你拒绝了对吧
Yes.
当然
But then they asked if I didn't want to pose with my father,
但他们说,如果不想和父亲合影的话
why not... take it with my mother?
可以和母亲合影
Having to say it out loud this morning
不得不说今早的话
made me realize if I'm estranged from my dad...
让我意识到,如果疏远了我爸
I really have no one.
我就没有亲人了
Blair. Hey. Uh... I wanted to talk to you for a second,
布莱尔,刚才就想和你说句话
but I can see you've got your hands full.
但看到你很忙
The Landsburys had too much licorice. Wh-what's up?
兰斯伯家的孩子吃了太多甘草糖,什么事
I'm ready to get my photo taken.
我准备好合影了
For the "Up and comers" Section, you know?
"最具潜力新人"的章节
This isn't a photo shoot for a high school yearbook.
这可不是高中纪念册的合影
There is no "Up and comers" Section,
没有什么"最具潜力新人"
and even if there were, I mean, let's face it, Humphrey.
即便有,说实话,汉弗瑞
You still wouldn't make the cut.
也不会是你
Tell me you didn't do this just to humiliate me.
你这么做就为了让我难堪吧
What? No. I don't even know what "This" Is.
没,我都不知你说的是什么
Epperly called me and told me I was in the shoot.
艾普莉电话通知我来照相
What, you didn't--you didn't have anything to do with that?
不是你在幕后指使的吗
No, and I don't know why Epperly would...
我不知艾普莉怎么会
Oh, god.
天哪
It's chuck.
是恰克
He knows.
他知道了
Ah, bellissima.
小美女
Oh, you are so beautiful.
你真是太美了
Thank you for being here.
谢谢你来陪我
Of course.
我当然会来
We've been through so much together,
经历了那么多事情
and I let you down so many times,
我一次次让你失望
and here you are.
但你还是来了
Mom, don't start to cry right now.
妈,现在可不能哭
You'll ruin your makeup. Stop.
把妆都弄花了,别哭
What have you done with my daughter?
你把我女儿怎么了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Charlie. She never made it to the hotel,
查莉,她没回酒店
and she doesn't know the city.
人生地不熟的
She's out there somewhere on her own.
她还一个人出去
Ugh! I knew it!
我就知道
One day with you, and she's run away.
才跟你待了一天,她就离家出走
This is not a coincidence.
可真是巧啊
Watch how you talk to my daughter.
别这么跟我女儿说话
She didn't run away because of me.
她不是因为我离家出走的
She ran away because I told her the truth about you.
是因为我告诉她,你的所作所为
You go around acting like we're monsters,
你装得好像我们是坏人
yet you take money from grandma every month.
实际上你每月从外婆那儿领钱
Is that true?
这是真的吗
I'm sorry, mom. I overheard them earlier.
对不起,妈,我偷听到的
The only reason she came here is because grandma paid her to.
她来这也是因为外婆付钱给她了
I'll call Charlie now and see if she'll tell me where she is.
我打给查莉,看她会不会告诉我在哪
Of course mother paid you to be here.
早该料到是妈付钱让你来的
I am so foolish to think that you would have come
我天真地认为
because you cared.
你来是因为在乎
Lily...
莉莉
This was all you, wasn't it? You had Epperly hire me
是你在幕后策划的,先让艾普莉雇用我
and call Dan and tell him that he was an--
再把丹骗到这来
An "Up and comer"? What the hell is your problem, man? "最具潜力新人"
你怎么回事
You're trying to humiliate him? What, is that it?
你就是想让他难堪,是吗
I don't care about him one way or the other.
我根本不在乎他
I just wanted you to see he's not part of this world.
我想让你明白,他不属于我们的世界
I know you kissed him.
我知道你吻了他
So?
那又怎样
You and I are not dating.
我们又不是在约会
And you kiss a lot of people.
你吻过很多人
You're not supposed to kiss him. He's humdrum Humphrey.
但你不能吻他,他是平凡的汉弗瑞
Epperly told me it was life-changing.
艾普莉告诉我,这是你人生的转折点
Because it made me realize I wanted to be with you.
因为那让我意识到想和你在一起
Dan and I both know it meant nothing--less than nothing.
我和丹都认为那个吻说明不了什么
Right? Yeah, that's right.
对吗,对
I was gonna tell you all about it tonight.
我本来想告诉你的
But that would have been a huge mistake.
看来我错了
Dan Humphrey may not be royalty,
丹?汉弗瑞也许很平凡
but at least he's not a child.
但他没那么幼稚
Hey. Lily in makeup yet?
莉莉还在化妆间吗
We know you switched the photo
我们知道你把全家福的名字
from Rhodes to Van der Woodsen.
从罗兹改成了范德?伍德森
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Sure you don't, but let me tell you.
你不知道,那我告诉你
Having a picture with you and your kids
跟孩子照张全家福
doesn't make you look like a real father.
不意味着你就是合格的父亲
Back off, Rufus.
滚开,鲁弗斯
Look, there's just-- there's no photo without my mom.
但照片里连妈妈都没有
Of course there isn't.
当然没有
I wouldn't wanna cut your mother out of anything.
我不想再把你妈妈从里面删掉
It's over, will. Just fix it before Lily finds out.
在莉莉发现之前改回来
Finds out about what?
发现什么啊
Finds out that, um,
发现
That I'm not happy with my hair. It's too flat.
我对我的发型很不满意,烫得太平了
Mother, your hair is enormous.
妈妈,你的头发烫得很蓬松
We're ready for the Van der Woodsen photo.
范德?伍德森家族的合影已经准备妥当了
Oh, it's the Rhodes photo, and we're here.
是罗兹家族的合影,我们都到齐啦
Okay, I couldn't find Charlie.
我找不到查莉
What's going on?
怎么了
You gonna tell them what you did?
你现在可以坦白了吧
No, because I didn't do it.
不,因为我没有搞破坏
Would everybody please take their places?
大家赶紧站好位置吧
Does anyone want to be in this picture or in this family?
大家想拍合影,或者融入这个家庭吗
I do.
我想
Cinderella finally showed up at the ball.
灰姑娘终于出现
Too bad it was canceled.
可惜舞会已经取消了
Oh, thank god. Are you all right? You had me worried sick!
谢天谢地,你还好吗,我担心死你了
I'm fine.
我很好
Uh, this is only supposed to be
这是威廉?范德?伍德森
William Van der Woodsen and his two children.
和他两个孩子的合影
What? Since when?
什么,什么时候改的
Yeah, I'm sorry, Lily.
我很抱歉,莉莉
The book never reinstated you,
可是年鉴上没有你的位子
will did this instead.
于是就改了
Dad?
爸爸
What's the point of telling the truth
如果你无论如何都不相信我
if you're not gonna believe me anyway?
那说出真相又有什么意义
I'm gonna go get some air.
我需要点新鲜空气
This looks like the dress Diana wore the day after she became princess.
这跟黛安娜成为王妃后穿的那条裙子很像
It is.
就是那条裙子
I wanted you to wear it in the photo with me.
我想让你穿上它和我一起合影
I had no idea I could just ask.
我没想到我会提这个要求
It's not too late.
现在还为时不晚
You don't have to be powerful on your own first.
你不必先成为女强人
We can build our futures together.
我们可以一起共创未来
The saddest part is that I'd come to the same conclusion.
但可悲的是,我得出的结论不变
But... now that I know I'm ready, i realize you're not.
我已经准备好了,而你却没有
What?
什么
And I thought that after everything you went through--
我以为你经历了,在布拉格生活的日子之后
Prague, Eva, Russell, that...
跟伊娃和拉塞尔的感情之后...
Maybe you'd changed.
也许你已经改变了
But who was I kidding?
我这是在骗谁啊
Don't say that.
别那样说
You have years before you're capable of a real relationship,
如果说,你真的会全情投入一段感情
if you ever will be.
那也是很久以后的事情了
I'm sorry, Chuck.
我很抱歉,恰克
Lily, I... did not sabotage the photo shoot.
莉莉,我没有破坏合影
I hope that you realize that.
我希望你清楚这一点
Ohh. I'm not even sure I care if you did.
即使你做了,我也不会在意
I mean, let's face it.
面对现实吧
Me, Cece, and carol all in the same room--
茜茜,卡萝和我同处一室
The night was doomed to be apocalyptic.
那么此夜注定将会不欢而散
But the fact that my rebel sister
但是事实是,我那个
has been judging me all these years
一直靠妈妈的钱,来过活的反叛妹妹
when she was taking money from my mother--
这些年来还一直对我有成见
That's a whole new spin.
真是没想到
Remember when she moved to Maui,
还记得她先是搬到毛伊岛
Dallas, and then downtown Detroit?
达拉斯,然后再搬到底特律市中心吗
Anywhere your mother wouldn't go?
只要是你妈妈不去的地方
And now she lives on a houseboat.
现在她住在船上
And you live in a penthouse.
而你住在顶层公寓里
Yeah, for now.
对,目前是
And then it's the big house.
马上就蹲监狱里了
Lily...
莉莉
Tonight was supposed to be a way to forget that.
今晚本来是用于遗忘那一切的
Listen, nobody knows what your sentence will be,
听着,没人知道最后的判决是怎样
And your family's here for you,
即便是搞砸了,穿着银色紧身衣跳舞
even though they're screwed up and dance in silver leotards.
你的家人也都会支持你
Unitards, and they were gold.
是全身紧身衣,金色的
Thank you, William. You're right.
谢谢你,威廉,你是对的
I just spoke to Julia Chaplin
我和朱莉娅?卓别林谈过了
and found out that Benedikt Taschen was traveling
贝内迪克特?塔森在旅行
and never got your message.
他没有收到你的消息
The Van der Woodsen photo was the editor's idea,
范德?伍德森家族合影是编辑的主意
and William had nothing to do with it.
威廉与此事无关
Well, if that's an apology, Rufus, uh, I accept.
如果这算道歉的话,鲁弗斯,我接受
Come on. Let's, uh...
走吧,咱们
go get our family and go home.
去找家人,然后回家吧
I had no idea.
我不知道该怎么办
I know.
我明白
Nice suit, though.
西装很漂亮
Thanks.
多谢夸奖
Uh... What did you want to talk to me about earlier?
早些时候,你想跟我说什么来着
Oh, I just wanted to make sure you knew that
我只是想让你知道
that kiss meant nothing to me
那个吻对我毫无意义
like it did to you.
对你也毫无意义
Oh. Right.
很对
Social experiment gone wrong.
社交实验偶尔也会出错
A princess kissing a labrador.
公主亲了一只拉布拉多犬
Uh, I appreciate you not calling me a toad.
我很感激你没有把我比喻成蟾蜍
Uh... Blair, your prince is out there waiting for you.
布莱尔,你的王子一直在等你
It might not be me or Chuck,
既不是我,也不是恰克
but... he's out there.
但他一直都在等你
Your princess is, too,
你的公主也是如此
if you're ready for her.
如果你准备好了的话
All these years, all you did was lie to me.
这些年来,你一直在骗我
I made some mistakes, but I was trying to protect you.
我是犯了错,但是我的本意是想保护你
How, by secretly taking money?
通过私下里接受外婆的钱
By making me feel horrible about who my relatives were?
让我讨厌自家亲戚的为人
I'm not 8, mom.
我不是八岁小孩,妈妈
I'm 18. I don't need to be protected.
我已经十八岁了,我不需要你保护我
I only wanted what was best for you.
我只是想把最好的给你
You mean what's best for you.
你总想着把最好的留给自己
Well, that ends tonight.
够了,今晚就到这里
Charlie, don't.
查莉,别这样
So... epic betrayal by mom,
被妈妈史诗般地背叛
aborted photo shoot, no place to sleep.
合影也没拍成,没有地方落脚
What would Serena Van der Woodsen do?
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森会怎么做呢
Well, the salted caramel gelato at il Laboratorio
意大利冰淇淋实验室的盐腌焦糖冰淇淋
can end wars.
能够平息一切
Take me there.
带我去那里
Did someone say "Gelato"?
是不是有人提到了冰淇淋
Oh, Blair, this is my cousin, Charlie Rhodes.
布莱尔,这是我的表妹,查莉?罗兹
Hi. The Blair. I'm honored.
你就是那个布莱尔吗,我很荣幸
And I'm craving vanilla pecan and a girls' night.
我要香草山核桃和一个闺蜜之夜
Let's get outta here.
咱们走吧
Come on.
走吧
Poor lost prince.
心烦意乱的可怜王子
What's the point of having a kingdom
如果只能独自执政
if you have to reign alone?
拥有整个王国又有何意义
Still no word on the sentencing?
还是没有判决的消息吗
Uh, no, not yet. Um...
没,还没有
Did you know that Martha Wtewart taught crafts in prison?
你知道玛莎?斯图尔特在狱中教人手工吗
The flight's in a few hours.
我的航班几小时后就要起飞了
I hope we hear by then.
希望到那时候能有结果
And... I hope
我还希望
that Charlie speaks to me on the plane.
查莉会在飞机上跟我说说话
Serena said they had a great girls' night.
瑟琳娜说昨晚的闺蜜之夜挺不错
Probably just what she needed--
也许这才是她需要的
In light of, you know,
那是因为你
your decades of massive hypocrisy.
长期以来一直虚伪造作
I so wanted you to think I was different,
我一直很想告诉你,我变了
that I'd gotten out.
于是我选择了离开
Oh, when you left L.A., I had...
在你离开洛杉矶之后
I had no one.
我就一个人了
And then one day, I was 24,
当时我住在汽车外面的草坪上
living out of my car,
那时我二十四岁
buying a pregnancy test
有一天我去药店买了一支测孕棒
at that drugstore up on laurel.
就是月桂树旁边的那家
Everything changed.
从此一切都变了
I did not want mom's help,
我不想得到妈妈的帮助
but it wasn't about me anymore.
从此之后,我就再也不是我自己了
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
And have you find out I failed?
难道你看不出,我做不到吗
After you rejected me and everything I stood for?
而且还是在你拒绝我和我的一切之后
No way!
根本不可能
I did not reject you.
我没有拒绝过你
All I ever wanted was your approval.
我只是希望能得到你的认同
Well, you got it now.
现在你得到了
Turning yourself in,
主动投案自首
not giving a damn what people think--that's my lily.
不在乎别人的想法,那才是我的莉莉
Will you come visit me in prison?
你会来监狱看我吗
I will smuggle you pot brownies.
我会偷偷带布朗尼蛋糕给你
So have you thought about what you're gonna say to your mom yet?
你有没有想好,要怎么跟你妈妈说
I figured it would just kind of come to me in the moment.
我想到时候,我就知道该说什么了
She's never gonna let me do it.
她不会同意我这么做的
What is this "Let"? You're an adult.
什么叫"同意"你都是大人了
You make your own decisions, and you say
你要自己做决定
that you hope that she supports you.
而且你还说,你希望她支持你
I'm starting to realize why you're so scary to her.
我开始明白,为什么她觉得你很可怕了
You wanna get that?
你不接
No.
不接
So I know you don't want to hear from me,
我知道你不想接我电话
but I had to share.
但有些事情我想和你说一下
Dan Humphrey kissed Blair Waldorf.
丹?汉弗瑞吻了布莱尔?霍道夫
You can confront them. They'll deny it,
你可以质问他们,虽然他们会否认
but it's true. I overheard them myself,
但这是真的,我亲耳听到的
and believe me, if I was lying just to mess with you,
相信我,如果我想借撒慌来糊弄你
It wouldn't be something as unbelievable as this.
我肯定不会编这么个不可思议的谎
I'm surprised Rufus is letting you be at the brunch table.
我真惊讶,鲁弗斯会让你来吃早午餐
He's usually very territorial about his waffles.
他一般不让外人碰他的华夫饼
Your stepfather and I have come to an understanding.
你继父和我已经取得对方的谅解
Besides, he's out on a mission right now.
而且,他这会有事不在家
Well, I am intrigued and proud of both of you.
这一幕真难得,我为你们俩感到骄傲
I know you're making this work for my sake.
我知道这是为我做的
Oh, and here I thought you were doing it for me.
我还以为是为我做的呢
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Hi, sweetheart.
亲爱的
How was the sleepover?
昨晚怎么样
It was good. It was... So good,
非常好,非常不错
That, um...
我想
If it's okay with you, aunt Lily,
如果莉莉姨妈不介意的话
I-I'd like to stay in Serena's old room,
我想住瑟琳娜以前住的那间房
Catch up with the family, make up for lost time.
跟家人叙叙旧,弥补以前失去的时光
Oh, I think that's great, Charlie.
我觉得很好,查莉
Charlie, that's a mistake.
查莉,这样不好
What happened wasn't so long ago.
那件事才过去没多久
You're not ready for this.
你还没有准备好
I am.
我准备好了
Because of you, I know who I am,
因为你,我了解了我自己
And... Nothing's gonna change that.
什么也不能改变这点
And thanks for supporting me.
谢谢你支持我
Why don't I show you your new room?
我带你去看看你的新房间吧
My god. I suck at that.
我的天,我真差劲
You'll get better with practice.
多练习就好了
What? She's gonna be fine. We'll take good care of her--
怎么了,没事的,我们会好好照顾她
You don't understand. A few months ago,
你不知道,几个月前
She left college because...
她离开了学校,因为
Wh-what's going on, Carol?
发生什么事了,卡萝
Just promise me that you will make sure
向我保证,你一定会找人
someone watches her closely, okay?
把她给我看紧了,好吗
I promise.
我保证
Hey, you're awake.
你醒了
I'm not sure if I ever fell asleep.
我不知道我有没有睡着
You, uh... Still thinking about your mom?
你,还在想你妈妈的事
Yes, but not for the reason you think.
是的,但不是你想的那个原因
My dad always said she never tried to contact us.
我爸总是说,她从来没有联系过我们
But I can't help but wonder
但在他撒了那么多谎之后
since he lied about so much other stuff--
我忍不住去想
Maybe he lied about her, too.
也许在这件事上,他还在撒谎
You could find out for sure, you know.
你会知道真相的
You could look for her.
你可以去找她
Walking down the primrose path,
在这条最易走,也最易出乱子的路上
You risk finding hell instead of
稍有不慎,不仅找不到幸福大道
happily ever after.
反倒跌入万丈深渊
Save me a waffle, but first we have a surprise.
给我留个华夫饼,不过先给你们个惊喜
You're socializing with my mother?
你在跟我母亲打交道
That is surprising.
这个确实挺吃惊的
Rufus has gathered the family, darling.
鲁弗斯把一家人都叫齐了,亲爱的
The whole family, because we are having a family photo.
全家人都齐了,因为我们要拍一张全家福
Lily, I assume you know Laurie Simmons?
莉莉,我想你知道罗瑞?西蒙吧
So great.
太好了
Hi. Uh, this is a family portrait,
嗨,因为现在是在照全家福
So I'm assuming you are cousin Charlie.
所以我想,你应该是查莉表妹吧
Yeah. Hi.
是的,你好
You're Dan?
你是丹
How long you gonna be here?
你会在这里待多久
Depends, I guess.
我想,看情况吧
Okay, I'm good to go if everyone else is.
好的,大家准备好了吗
Ah, Cece, come on. You're sitting next to me.
茜茜,过来,你坐在我旁边
Oh, how about if I'm in the middle
我坐在中间怎么样
Between you and William?
坐在你和威廉之间
All right.
好的
Look at me.
看着我
Lily, you want me to...
莉莉,要我去接电话吗
Oh, that's all right. Um... Just let it ring.
没事,就让它响吧
I want my family photo to capture this moment.
我希望,此时的氛围能被这张全家福记录下来
That's my Lily.
这才是我的莉莉
okay, say "Cheese."
好了,喊"茄子"
As with any journey, who you travel with
无论是哪次旅途,重要的不是目的地
can be more important than your destination.
而是与谁为伴
Why does love have to be so hard, Dorota?
爱情怎么这么伤不起,多洛塔
All I ever wanted was a simple fairy tale.
我只是想要个简单的童话故事
Kate Middleton has it,
凯特?米德顿都得到了
and I have much shinier hair.
头发比她更亮泽的我怎么得不到
Although she does have a better assortment of hats.
虽说她有不少漂亮的帽子
Don't despair, Miss Blair.
不要绝望,布莱尔小姐
Destiny full of surprises.
人生处处充满惊喜
You never know who you'll encounter along the way.
你永远不知道,一路上你会遇到谁
Who knows? Maybe fairy tales come true after all.
谁知道呢,也许童话最终会成真
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
vanilla [və'nilə]

想一想再看

n. 香草
adj. 香草的,平淡的,乏

联想记忆
enormous [i'nɔ:məs]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,庞大的

联想记忆
capture ['kæptʃə]

想一想再看

vt. 捕获,俘获,夺取,占领,迷住,(用照片等)留存<

联想记忆
massive ['mæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潜在的
n. 潜力,潜能

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的

 
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。