Well, I have some big news I want to share with you all as well.
我也有大消息想要跟在座的各位分享
Sophie, that classy lady right over there... Mm, I like this one.
苏菲,也就是坐在那里的高贵仕女...我喜欢这个口味
She recently broke it off with me
她不久前刚与我分手
because she wanted to be with a man who had a dream and a drive.
理由是,她想跟一个有梦想,有冲劲的男人在一起
So I have bought a drive... A Lincoln town car.
所以我买了台"冲劲"。一台林肯豪华加长轿车
Yes, I have a new car service and slogan: "lie back and I will ride you till you tell me to stop."
没错,我现在当司机还有新标语,"放松坐好,你不喊停,我绝不停下"
So, Oleg, you now have a town car business? And Sophie, you rent town cars all the time.
奥列格,所以你现在要当轿车司机。而苏菲,你总是租加长轿车
Oh, oh, please. I mean, I love pizza, too, but that doesn't mean I have to marry PaPa John.
那又如何。我也喜欢吃披萨,难道我还得嫁给棒约翰的约翰先生吗
I was just thinking, you might want to come out back and take a look at the light-up makeup mirror on visors.
我刚在想,你可能会对我车上那面会发亮的化妆镜有兴趣呢
Light-up makeup mirror? Oh, I might be interested.
会发亮的化妆镜。感觉挺有意思啊
But not just you and I. Han will come as well.
不过我不要单独跟你去。阿憨也一起来吧。
Finally! Han is getting invited to something. Other than LinkedIn.
终于啊,有人邀请阿憨一起去玩。别人只邀我加入网站过。
So much for the taste test. It's fine.
品尝会就先到这里吧,不过没事
I know what's best for our cupcake business.
我知道怎么做对我们的小蛋糕生意最好
I do say that a lot, but I think it's kind of charming. I'll go get our coats.
我的确是很常提到呢,但我觉得也挺迷人的。我去拿我们的外套吧。
Mm, mm, mm. Look at you. I must say, I'm impressed with how far you've come.
你看你。我不得不说,你的变化非常大
Well, you burn a few thousand cupcakes, you're bound to get better.
烤坏了几千个小蛋糕,总会熟能生巧的嘛。
Not just the cupcakes, Max. Look how far you've come.
不只是烤蛋糕技术啊,麦克斯。你人也成长了很多
When I think of that girl who came in here just looking to get by...
想当年,你只是个打工混日子,过一天是一天的人
Hey, and check you out now. Big, fancy meeting in Manhattan. Lordy lord!
瞧你现在。要去曼哈顿跟大人物面谈了,厉害啊
It's only a meeting, Earl.
厄尔,只是小面谈啦。
Maybe. But if you were one of these horses, I'd put all of my money on you, Max.
或许吧。可如果你是一匹赛马,我愿把毕生积蓄压在你身上呢。