手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第三季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集 每段感情都不免磕磕碰碰

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You got any toys?

你们卖玩具吗
Open... Don't fool with me, man! Don't fool with me!
打开,别耍我,伙计,别耍花招
You hear me? Open it up!
你听见了吗,打开它
All right, all right!
好的,好的
Get out the money! Come on!
把钱拿出来,快点
Man, it's jammed!
天呐,卡住了
Stop stalling, man! Stop... Don't you fool with me!
别想拖了,伙计,别想耍我
It's okay, I got it, I got it. I got the safe right here, man!
好的,好的,保险柜在这儿
Don't you fool with me, man! I'll blast your ass!
别想耍我,我会打你个屁股开花
Gimme... Gimme the damn money!
给我,他妈的把钱给我
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
You were in a robbery? Where are you?
你碰上抢劫了?你现在在哪儿
At a police station.
在警察局
I was the only one who saw the robbery.
我是唯一目睹这起抢劫案的人
I didn't want you to worry.
我并不想让你担心
Yeah, I'll call you back, hon. Someone's here.
亲爱的,我再给你打电话,有人来了
Yeah, please call me back.Yes. Bye.
嗯,再给我打回来,好,再见
It's okay if you want to finish your call.
你要想打完没关系的
No, I did. It's the wife, you know.
打完了,是我老婆
Oh, yeah, I know.
好的
Hey, I'm Cary Agos with the State's Attorney's office.
我是州检察官办公室的凯里·艾格斯
I wanted to thank you for helping us out here.
我想感谢你对我们的帮助
No problem.
没问题的
Why don't we talk in private?
我们私下里谈谈吧
This is kind of a noisy room.
这儿太吵了
So, we may need you around for trial, Mr. Dolan.
杜兰先生,我们可能会需要你出席庭审
You, uh, found a suspect?
你们,找到嫌疑人了?
No, no, but if we do,
没有,不过如果我们找到嫌疑人
we'll need you around for trial.
会需要你出席庭审的
Were you planning on going anywhere?
你原本计划去什么地方吗
Me? No. Why?
我,没有,怎么了
Just you and your wife applied for passports last week.
就是你和你太太上周申请了护照
Ah, right.
对了
Uh, Cabo.
要去墨西哥卡博
Pretty pricey? No.
花很多钱吧,不
No, it's, uh, it's my in-laws.
不,是,是我的岳父母掏钱
Oh, in-laws.
岳父母哦
So... you told the officer
那么,你告诉警官
you didn't touch anything in the store,
你在店里什么都没碰过
and you were just looking for a squirt gun for your son.
你只是要给你儿子买把水枪
It's his birthday today.
今天是他的生日
Why?
怎么了
Well, it's just...
只是
the police, they dusted for prints,
警察他们采集了指纹
and they found yours on this display here.
发现你的指纹出现在了这个架子上
Ah, yes.
是的
When I entered the store, I, um,
我进店的时候,我
I was looking at some of the greeting cards.
我看了看这些贺卡
So you did touch something.
所以你确实是碰东西了
The display, yes. Why?
那个架子,是的,怎么了
Oh, just trying to figure out what happened.
就是想搞清楚当时的情况
So you wanted to buy a greeting card, not a toy?
所以你是想买张贺卡,而不是玩具?
No, I-I wanted to buy a toy.
不,我要买玩具
So why did you touch the cards?
那你为什么要碰贺卡呢
Is-is there something wrong?
有什么问题吗
I don't think so. Is there?
我觉得没问题,不是吗
I think I'd like to leave now.
我认为我现在该走了
I'm afraid I can't allow that, Mr. Dolan.
这恐怕这不行,杜兰先生
Why?
为什么
We're holding you for investigation.
我们要羁押你进行调查
Mr. Dolan, I'm Alicia Florrick.
杜兰先生,我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Are you the public defender?
你是公设辩护人吗
No, I'm registered with the City Bar's Pro Bono Program.
不,我是市律协法律援助项目的注册律师
They referred your case.
他们把你的案子给我了
But if you'd prefer a public defender. No.
但如果你更愿找公设辩护人,不
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
I know.
我知道
I saw a robbery
我目睹了一起抢劫案
and they think because my fingerprints were on a display
就因为我的指纹在倒掉的架子上
that was thrown down, that I did it.
他们就认为是我干的
Well, actually, Mr. Dolan, the police have an eyewitness
事实上,杜兰先生,警方有目击证人
who saw you struggle with the clerk and shoot him.
看到你和店员发生打斗,并开了枪
That's not true. I don't...
那不是事实,我没有
Okay, listen, don't say a word to anyone.
听着,别和任何人说话
Okay?
好吗
Will you call my wife?
你能给我太太打个电话吗
They took my cell.
他们拿走了我的手机
Actually, don't call her.
还是,别给她打了
I'll call her. Okay.
我给她打吧,好的
So are you following me now?
你这是跟我干上了?
Just going where the pro bonos take me, Cary.
只是听从法律援助项目安排而已,凯里
I don't suppose you'd let me question him more.
我估计你肯定不再让我讯问他了
I mean, he's innocent, right?
我是说,他是无辜的,是吧
Thank you, Mr. Boylan.
谢谢你,博伊兰先生
Are you ready? I guess I am.
你准备好了吗,是的
Okay, send the first one.
好的,一号出场
You take all the time you want.
你不用着急,仔细看
May I help you?
有什么帮你的
No, I'm good.
不用,我没事
There's going to be five total.
一共有5个人
All right, walk to the line.
好的,走到线这里
Turn to your left.
向左转
Touch the wall.
手扶墙
And turn back.
转回来
No. Not him.
不,不是他
Send in number two.
二号出场
Walk to the line.
走到线那里
Were you wearing those glasses when you saw the murder?
你看到凶案时戴着这幅眼镜吗
Yeah.
是的
Turn to your left.
向左转
No, definitely not.
不,肯定不是这个
He was much thinner than that.
那人要瘦得多
Okay, send in number three.
好的,三号出场
Number three, step forward.
三号,往前走
Stop on the line.
在线那里停住
Look in the lens.
看镜头
Don't move.
别动
That's him.
就是他
Are you sure?
你确定吗
That's the man you saw struggling with the cashier,
这就是你看到的和收银员打斗
and firing two bullets into his head? Yes.
向收银员头部开了两枪的人?是的
Definitely.
确定无疑
Head back in, number three. Thank you.
回去吧,三号,谢谢
Travis Dolan,
特拉维斯·杜兰
an unemployed former Parks employee.
帕克斯公司前雇员,目前失业
He's broke, about to be evicted.
他破产了,房子也要被收回了
He's Mr. Everyman, except this Everyman
他是个很平常的人,只不过这个平常人
walks into a convenience store to rob it.
走进便利店抢劫
Doesn't count on the cashier having a gun.
没想到店员会有枪
Shoots him, kills him.
于是朝他开枪,杀死了他
Sees a passing patrol car pulling up.
他看见经过的巡警车停下
Puts his gun down, hides in the back of the store,
就放下手中的枪,藏在商店后面
pretending to be a witness.
假装成目击者
Prints on the gun?
枪上有指纹吗
No usable prints, but a solid eyewitness.
没有可用的指纹,但有过硬的目击证人
No cash taken?
没拿钱?
Didn't have time.
没时间拿
The patrol car surprised him.
警车吓着他了
There was a struggle, right?
有打斗,对吗
During the commission of a robbery.
在抢劫犯罪的过程中
You want second degree?
你想定二级谋杀吗
Offer second degree, I'll take it to him.
你提二级谋杀吧,我会告知他的
Once again, I look for my liaison, but where is she?
再说一次,我找我的联络员,她在哪里
And once again, I have a job that sometimes takes me,
再说一次,我是有工作要做的人
oddly, out of the office.
有时会离开办公室
So what, I handle this meeting on my own, is that it?
那怎样,我自己应对这次会议,是吗
You do. You're a big boy, Eli.
是的,你是个大人了,伊莱
And Will and Diane don't bite.
威尔和戴安不会咬人的
Yeah, it's not them I'm worried about.
是,我担心的不是他们
Okay, so here's my advice, Eli:
好吧,我的建议是,伊莱
don't bite them. Okay?
别咬他们,好吗
Always the levelheaded one.
我总是头脑冷静的那个
Okay. I need you to work with me full-time.
好,我需要你全职跟我共事
Really? Yes.
真的,是的
I need investigator time.
我需要更多的调查工作
The law moves slow; I move fast.
法律的事很慢,但我很快
I'm manangng three campaign crises right now,
我正在处理三个竞选危机公关
and the cheese lobby has just taken me on full-time.
而"奶酪游说"又全职雇用了我
Yes, the cheese lobby.
是的,奶酪游说
You're fast, you're a pro.
你办事效率高,专业
I need you full-time.
我要你全职为我工作
They won't let me be full-time.
他们不会同意的
That's why I'm telling them.
所以我才要跟他们说
I don't like sharing.
我不喜欢共享
And between you and me,
有个事,别跟别人说
and whoever else you tell once I ask you
我让你跟谁说,你再说
I need someone as investigator when I leave here.
我离开这里时,需要一个调查员
For opposition research.
专做敌情调查
That's not going to happen.
那是不可能的
It is going to happen,
是可能的
because I'm going to make it worth your while.
因为我会好好回报你
More money, more power, more self-reliance.
钱更多,权更大,更自立
Hello, Eli. How are you?
你好,伊莱,挺好的吧
Great. Good.
很好,不错
Will, how are you?
威尔,你好吗
I'm good, Eli. Always a pleasure.
我很好,伊莱,看到你很高兴
Julius Cain, head of litigation.
我是朱利叶斯·凯恩,诉讼部主管
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Um, so, I've hit the ground running,
我来这儿后,很快就做出很大成绩
I'm sure you're well aware,
我相信你们很清楚这一点
and now I think it's time to take a breath and reassess.
我认为,现在应该总结一下需要改进的地方
No!
不行
Ten minutes!
等十分钟
And I need both Alicia Florrick and Kalinda--
我需要艾丽西娅·福瑞克和凯琳达...
what's your last name again? Sharma.
你姓什么来着,夏尔马
Sharma, dedicated to my department full-time.
夏尔马,全职投入我部门的工作
Lobbying and crisis management are a 24/7 business,
游说和危机管理是全天候的事务
and I need 24/7 dedication.
所以我需要全天候的投入
No.
不行
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Am I making you money?
我让你们赚钱了吗
You are.
赚了
Am I encouraging clients to keep political business in-house?
我让没让客户,把政治事务都放在这家律所?
You are. Then I can't be splitting
是的,那么我不能再让艾丽西娅和凯琳达
Alicia and Kalinda's time with Legal.
分神于法律事务部门的工作
Alicia is supposed to be at this meeting. Where is she?
艾丽西娅应该出席会议的,她在哪里
She's on a case, a case that makes us money.
她去跟进一个案子了,让我们赚钱的案子
Why don't we discuss this, Eli?
此事我们还是好好讨论一下,伊莱
We take your concerns very seriously.
我们很认真地对待你的关切
He'll stay because it's in his interest to stay.
他留在这儿,是因为这符合他的利益
It's only in his interest to stay if we encourage cooperation.
只有我们好好合作,才会符合他的利益
He doesn't want cooperation.
但他不想合作
Look at the numbers, Will. The dairy people bring in
看看数字吧,仅是乳业公司带来的进项
almost a as much as we lost last year.
几乎就把我们去年的损失填平了
But at what cost? If we dedicate Alicia to Eli,
但以何为代价呢,如果把艾丽西娅给伊莱
what are we pulling her from? How much money are we losing?
她本来的工作怎么办,我们要损失多少钱
Well actually, at the moment Alicia is working on a pro bono.
实际上,艾丽西娅现在在做一项法律援助
Okay, why are we still doing pro bonos?
好吧,为什么还在做法律援助
Because we're still a member of...
因为我们仍然注册于...
And why am I the only one who's worried about the economy?
为何只有我一个人关心经济形势
We are heading into a double-dip recession
我们即将面临经济二次衰退的环境
without a bankruptcy department, without tax lawyers,
而我们现在却没有破产事务部,没有税务律师
and our lawyers, some of our best lawyers,
而我们的律师,一些最好的律师
are busy doing pro bono?
却忙于无偿的法律援助?
I need to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
About?
谈什么
Things.
一些事
The players.
政治参与者
The political crosscurrents.
政治对立
Really?
真的吗
You seem smart enough to figure that out.
看你很聪明,能弄明白的
I'm smart enough to know
我很聪明
I need your help figuring it out.
所以我知道,需要你帮我弄明白
We've expanded, Will, beyond our means.
我们的扩张,超出了我们的承受能力
Yes, we're one of the few all-service firms left standing,
是,我们是为数不多存活的展开各项业务的律所
but we did it at a cost,
但我们付出了很高的成本
and we can't continue this way.
不能继续再这样
What way? We need bankruptcy.
哪样,我们需要破产事务部
If there's one department that'll survive a double-dip recession,
如果有一个部门,能在经济二次衰退中存活
it's bankruptcy.
那就是破产事务部
To build one from the ground up would take time,
从零开始建立一个需要时间
but luckily enough, we can acquire one off the shelf.
但幸运的是,我们有现成的可以收购
How? There's a firm breaking up:
怎么讲,有一家律所正在解体
malpractice is going one way, acquisition another,
不当执业事务部分离出来,并购部也宣布独立
bankruptcy, I just found out, is going with litigation.
而破产事务部,则与诉讼部携手分离出来
Oh, no. Yes. You need to talk to her.
不行,行的,你得找她谈谈
We already said no. We already said no
我们已经拒绝了,当时拒绝
when we thought it was just litigation.
是以为只是诉讼部
If it's litigation and bankruptcy...
但如果是诉讼部和破产事务部...
Then you talk to her.
那你跟她谈
No. Everybody's going to be vying for her bankruptcy department.
不,大家都会争夺她的破产事务部
We need someone who has a preexisting relationship.
我们需要一个跟她有交情的人
I don't even know where she is.
我都不知道她在哪里
The Midwest Bar Association.
中西部律师协会
Celeste Serrano is doing a seminar
莎丽斯特·塞拉诺会主持一场
in Dispute Resolution.
关于纠纷解决机制的研讨会
Get us bankruptcy,
只要我们建立起破产事务部门
and we won't have to dance to the tune of Eli Gold.
就不用再被伊莱·戈德牵着鼻子走了
Have you noticed, no matter how high we go,
不知道你注意到没,无论我们如何改进
we're still dancing to someone's tune?
我们依旧是被别人牵着鼻子走的
Welcome to leadership.
知道当家不易了呵
I don't want to see any lawyers pushing off their CLE hours.
我不希望再有律师不完成继续教育时间
Guess who's in town? The Midwest Bar Association.
猜猜谁来了,中西部律师协会
That's right. That's right.
没错
Just get it over with.
完成继续教育时间吧
I have one more item I want to talk about.
我还有一件想说的事
The Department of Justice has identified certain--
司法部认为我们有某种...
and I'll use their word--
我用他们的词汇来表达
"Biases" in how we plea bargain.
辩诉交易中的"歧视"
So I've agreed to the government's request
我接受了政府的要求
to detail an AUSA to this office.
他们派来了一位助理联邦检察官
Not to monitor us, but to work with us,
不是来监督我们,是来和我们一起工作
and be as one of us.
成为我们中的一员
So please welcome Imani Stonehouse. Imani.
让我们欢迎伊玛妮·斯通豪斯
Hello.
大家好
You're all under arrest.
你们都被捕了
Okay, let's get going.
各忙各的去吧
Imani, I'd like you to meet Cary Agos.
伊玛妮,来见见凯里·艾格斯
He'll be showing you the ropes.
他会带你了解我们的情况
He already has.
他已经带我了解过了
Maximum sentence to a black drug dealer.
给黑人毒贩最高刑期
Discount to a white killer.
给白人杀人犯减轻量刑
Okay, we're off to a great start.
看来开局不错
The white defendant-He had no priors.
那个白人被告,他没有前科
And no crack.
黑人被告,贩的也不是强效可卡因
Oh, yeah. Yep, you got me there.
没错,你抓住我的小辫子了
Big bad white prosecutor out to put down the black man.
邪恶的白人检察官专门对付黑人哥们
And black woman.
还有黑人姐们
"Ethics in Law" Will begin in ten minutes
法律伦理研讨,将于10分钟后
in conference room A.
在A会议室进行
Please don't forget to sign in.
请不要忘记签到
And remember to pick up your name cards.
并记住拿好自己的名卡
Will Gardner.
威尔·加德纳
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
Hey, I've got 30 hours of CLE like everyone else.
我也有30小时的继续教育时间啊
Well, come on up to the 34th floor
想继续接受法律教育的话
if you want to continue that legal education.
到34层来吧
Strippers and acquisitions.
讲资产剥离和收购(stripper双关脱衣舞娘)
Maybe later.
一会儿再说吧
So, um... based on this,
基于此点
um, I believe, um... um...
我认为...
It's not just, uh...
并不只是...
Should have known you'd be here.
早该知道你会在这儿
He's amazing, isn't he?
他太棒了,对吧
The criminal mind...
犯罪心理...
Yeah.
没错
You always hated him.
你一直都讨厌他
Nope. Just thought he was a bad boss.
没有,只是觉得他是个糟糕的老板
You were jealous.
你就是嫉妒了
Of...?
嫉妒什么呢
You did not.
你不会吧
After the staff meeting on 9/11.
9.11那天的员工会议之后
Remember? He was in tears.
记得吗,他当时热泪盈眶
You slept with him?
你和他睡了吗
We didn't do much sleeping.
我们真没怎么"睡觉"
Oh, oh, okay, you can stop now.
好了,别再说下去了
You found out it wasn't only litigation.
你知道不仅是诉讼部了
The bankruptcy is coming with me.
破产事务部也要跟我走
So you here to charm me?
你是过来向我献媚的吗
To offer you a home.
是给你一个地方
And what about your lawyer friend Alicia Florrick?
你的那位律师朋友艾丽西娅·福瑞克呢
Why isn't she here to charm me, too?
为什么她不一起来向我献媚呢
What are you looking for?
你想要什么
To come to Lockhart/Gardner?
加入洛克哈特&加德纳律所的条件吗
A three-year commitment to litigation.
给诉讼部签约3年
Oh, come on.
得了吧
And a five percent bump in salary
加薪5%
and a 50/50 split on the Hammett Aerospace.
以及哈米特航空收益的一半
The jetliner crash? No.
喷气客机坠毁那事?不行
Mr. Osterman.
奥斯特曼先生
Remember me? Celeste.
还记得我吗,我是莎丽斯特
Oh, yes. How are you?
是的,你还好吗
In Baltimore?
在巴尔的摩见过的那位
Oh, my goodness, yes.
天啊,当然记得你
Excuse me.
抱歉
A three-year commitment to litigation,
给诉讼部签约3年
a five percent bump in salary and we'll call it a day.
5%的加薪,同意就成交
We have other suitors.
还有其他人在邀请我们哦
I'll talk to Diane.
我会和戴安谈的
Until the economy improves,
在经济环境改善之前
we're calling a halt to pro bonos.
我们要暂停法律援助业务
Plead out the ones you've got,
手头的法律援助案,用接受认罪减刑协议解决掉
then we need everyone full-time, back in the office.
然后所有人就一心一意干正事
Cary's resisting a plea.
凯里不接受我们的条件
What's on the table?
他提出什么条件呢
Second degree. 20 years.
二级谋杀,20年
For a murder with an eyewitness?
那桩有一名目击证人的杀人案?
Sounds like a worthy offer.
这个条件不错啊
The client's resisting.
委托人不接受
Okay, I'll help out there.
好吧,我会帮忙
You want me to talk to Legal Aid?
要我和法律援助协会谈谈吗
No, I'll do it.
不,我去
I at least owe them an explanation.
我至少得给他们一个解释
Yeah. Will. Where are we?
威尔,进行得怎么样
She wants 50% on her jetliner class action.
她要空难那起集团诉讼50%的收益
She has the crew, we've got the passengers.
她手里有机组成员,我们手里有乘客
35%. Maybe. Okay, tell Celeste 35%
35%还差不多,好,告诉莎丽斯特35%
The way you usually do-Your charm.
就用你平常的方法,施展你的魅力
I believe in you.
我相信你
Bye.
再见
She's playing hard to get.
她在玩欲擒故纵
Mr. Dolan, how are you?
杜兰先生,你还好吗
I'm okay, thank you.
我还好,谢谢你
I just, uh...
我只是...
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
No.
We love you.
我们爱你
Can I, uh...
我能...
No, not yet. No contact.
现在不行,不能接触
Jakie, this all just a big mistake, all right?
杰基,这只是个大误会,好吗
I'll be home soon and we'll celebrate your birthday,
我很快就会回家,会给你庆祝生日
all right, kiddo?
好吗,儿子
Daddy loves you very much.
爸爸非常爱你
Come on.
拜托
No record. Not even a parking ticket.
无犯罪记录,甚至连停车罚单都没
That's why I offered second degree.
所以我开的条件是二级谋杀
Shave off another five years.
再减5年
You haven't met my workmate, have you?
你还没见过我的搭档吧
Imani... Imani Stonehouse.
伊玛妮,伊玛妮·斯通豪斯
She's an AUSA to make sure
她是助理联邦检察官
there's no racial imbalance in plea bargaining.
负责确保辩诉协商过程中的种族平衡
So that's what's going on here?
原来是这么回事
You're hard bargaining for, what, appearances?
你们条件这么苛刻,原因只在于肤色?
I don't think it's just appearance, do you?
我觉得不仅是肤色,你呢
I think it's another state's attorney preoccupation.
我觉得这是州检察官再一次先入为主了
Forgotten in a month.
一个月后就不记得了
I think he liked you.
我看他挺喜欢你的
What's the plan?
你有何计划
Turn the preliminary hearing into a poor man's deposition,
利用预审的机会,为这倒霉蛋取证
get the prosecution to show their hand?
想办法让控方亮出底牌
Judge isn't going to let that happen.
法官可不会让你为所欲为
All rise!
全体起立
The Honorable Francis Flamm presiding.
有请尊敬的弗朗西斯·弗拉姆法官
No, no. Everybody sit down, please.
无须多礼,大家请坐
Justice Tie-Dye?
好一个叛逆法官
Evelyn made a great zucchini bread,
伊夫林做了很美味的南瓜面包
if anybody wants.
有人想要吗
Evelyn, quiet, hand it around.
伊夫林,悄悄地,发给大家
Come on.
快点
Uh, offer her flex time.
给她提供弹性工作时间
The option to telecommute.
可以在家远程办公
Tell her we'll find her a corner office.
告诉她我们会给她角落办公室
We're out of corners.
我们没有角落办公室了
Where are you, football game?
你在哪,橄榄球赛场吗
Uh, yes, my midday treat to myself.
没错,我正享受正午好时光呢
No. Legal Aid.
没有,我在法律援助协会
Come on, Diane, you don't have to break up in person.
戴安,你不用去面对面谈中止合作吧
Just make a call.
打个电话不就行了
Uh, Mr. Coyne, please.
请帮我找科因先生
Tell him it's Diane Lockhart.
告诉他我是戴安·洛克哈特
Yeah, well, that was the plan,
我本来是准备打个电话了事
but my guilt was getting to me.
但后来我有点内疚
Guilt is for the weak.
弱者才会内疚
Go-- sweeten our offer.
去吧,把她搞定
The cashier pulled this gun from a holster he had under the counter.
收银员从柜台下面的枪套里摸出手枪
Then they just started firing.
然后他们就开始交火了
And you were standing 20 feet from the window.
你当时站在窗户外6米的地方
And how far was the shooter inside the store?
那店里的凶手离窗户有多远呢
Your Honor, again, objection.
法官阁下,再次反对
This is a preliminary hearing.
这只是预审
The defense is using this as a poor man's deposition,
而辩方在利用这个收取证据
to get a preview of our case.
好为正式庭审做准备
Yep.
Heard it the first time, Counselor.
你第一次反对的时候就听过了,检方律师
Got it.
我懂的
Overruled.
反对无效
And how far was the shooter inside the store?
那店里的凶手离窗户有多远呢
He's killing us.
他会磨死我们的
Get used to it.
习惯就好
Ten feet, probably?
可能有3米吧
So, 30 feet in total?
也就是一共有9米
20 feet to the window, ten feet inside.
外面证人距离窗户6米,里面3米
Was he on the sidewalk or in the parking lot?
他当时是在人行道上还是停车场
And so I'm curious, Mr. Boylan,
我很好奇,博伊兰先生
were you on the sidewalk in front of the store,
你当时是在店前的人行道上
or in the parking lot?
还是停车场内呢
On the sidewalk.
人行道上
On the sidewalk.
人行道上
Yep, I can see into the store.
我可以看到店内状况
There's no reflection problem.
没有反光状况
Where did he say the shooter went?
他说凶手后来去哪儿了
Where did this person go after you saw him shoot?
你看到这人开枪后,他去哪儿了
Back into the store to hide.
就藏在店里
So you saw him hide?
你看见他躲藏了是吗
No, I'm just...
没有,我只是...
he went toward the rear of the store.
他往店后方走来着
So maybe the real robber went out the back door.
也许真正的抢劫犯从后门跑了
Objection!
反对
It's one exit. Punch-key lock.
只有一个出口,键盘锁
You need to know the code to get out.
需要知道密码才能从这里逃跑
Damn.
可恶
Detective, have you heard of cross-racial identification?
警探,你知道"跨种族辨别"这回事吗
I have. But you don't give it much credence.
知道,但你不太相信这个
Well, do I think that some whites tend to
如果你问我
misidentify black suspects
是不是白人容易认错黑人嫌犯
because they have trouble distinguishing features-- yes.
因为他们难以区别其面部特征,那么是的
But the eyewitness here was black and the accused white.
但目击证人是黑人,而被告是白人
And have you seen studies that blacks often misidentify whites?
那你看过黑人难以区分白人长相的报告吗
I haven't, but I'll take your word for it.
没有,但我相信你所说的
Didn't Mr. Boylan give a more general description of a white suspect,
博伊兰在你办公室,见到我委托人被问话前
before he saw my client at your desk, being questioned?
所给的特征描述,是不是都相对模糊
Are you talking about the artist's sketch?
你是指那幅人物素描吗
I wasn't.
不是
But sure.
但当然了
Uh... continue, please.
请继续
And this artist sketch was done prior to Mr. Boylan's
这幅素描是在博伊兰先生
seeing my client in the police station?
在警局见到我的委托人之前,就画好了吧
Yes, but I wouldn't call the description "general."
但我不认为他此前的描述很"模糊"
Isn't it possible that Mr. Boylan only fixated
博伊兰有没有可能
on my client as the shooter,
只因当时在警局看到我的委托人接受询问
because he saw him being questioned by police?
所以才指证他为凶手?
And couldn't this sketch direct you to the real killer?
仅凭这张素描的话,你们能找到真凶吗
No. We have the real killer.
不,我们找到真凶了
Your Honor,
法官阁下
defense asks for access to this sketch.
辩方请求过目这幅素描
Seems like a reasonable request.
这个要求不过分
Counselor?
检方律师
Any trouble getting it to them?
给他们看看没问题吧
Any more questions? I got to get back to work.
还有其它问题吗,我得回去工作了
Uh, yeah, so you were here yesterday during the shooting.
昨天枪案发生时,你在这里是吧
Yes. It was crazy.
是的,真是一片混乱
The cops got here really fast.
警察很快就来了
People running around, screaming...
人们四处逃散,惊声呼救
And did you see anyone who looked like this,
那在当时四处逃散的人群里
running around, screaming?
你见过这样一个人吗
I thought they caught the guy who did it.
我以为他们抓住凶手了
No.
没有
I don't know.
我不知道
This looks like a hundred people.
这看起来就是张大众脸
Do you mind?
我能回去了吗
Sure.
当然
Yeah. Try and get the crime scene photos.
试试看能否拿到犯罪现场的照片
Cops aren't giving me access.
警察那边我说不通
We also would suggest, Your Honor,
法官阁下,我们同时建议
that it would be helpful to have access
能有权限获取犯罪现场的照片
to the crime scene photos.
将对我们很有帮助
They do have access, Your Honor, in discovery.
他们有权限的,法官阁下,我们会提交给他们
Which we always get at the last minute.
而我们总在最后一刻才拿到
Because we have to prepare them, so it takes time.
因为我们需要为他们准备,要花点时间
Well, who prepares it, Counselor?
是谁负责准备,检方律师
Give me their number.
把电话号码给我
Maybe they can expedite it.
或许他们可以加速准备
Hey, Tim, listen--
你好,蒂姆,是这样
can you find out who bought a lottery ticket
通过条形码
from this bar code?
能查出是谁买的彩票吗
You do know you're in the criminal law mixer?
你知道这是刑法交流会吧
I like criminal.
我喜欢刑法
The men are so... straight.
刑法律师都很直接
So we're fine with a three percent bump
好吧,我们可以接受3%的涨薪
and a two-year commitment to your litigators.
以及跟你的律师签约2年
Do you know what it means to feed the rat, Will?
你知不知道"喂老鼠"是什么意思,威尔
Do I...? No.
我知...不知道
You can live your sweet little domesticated life.
你尽可以安心享受生活,养尊处优
You can date your cute little apple-cheeked lawyer.
尽可以与你那小脸泛红的律师约会
Apple-cheeked?
小脸泛红
But eventually, you have to feed the rat.
但最终,你还得"喂老鼠"
Feeding the Rat
比喻找回无道德感的本性
Return to the wild.
回归狂野
Oh, that's fascinating.
真令人向往
We're not going above three percent.
3%不能再提高了
You need to feed the rat, Will.
你得"喂老鼠"威尔
You are killing yourself trying to be normal.
试图让自己变得普通,你就不是你了
I am normal.
我本就普通
Mr. Florrick, hi.
福瑞克先生,你好
Big fan. Hello.
我是你的粉丝,你好
I came here especially hoping to bump into you.
我来这儿就是期待能与你相见
I think you know Will Gardner.
我想你认识威尔·加德纳
Yes, I do. Hi, Will.
是,我认识,你好,威尔
Peter.
彼得
You two have so much in common, don't you?
两位真是有太多共通之处,对吧
We do have a lot in common.
我们确实有很多共通之处
And how do you two know each other?
那你们两位是如何相识的
Us? We...
我们吗,我们...
Worked at the same firm together long time ago.
很久以前在同一家律所共事
We did a lot more than that.
咱俩的交情可不止于此
The Baltimore firm: Osterman, Lee, Canfield.
巴尔的摩的OLC律所
It was my first job out of college.
那是我大学毕业后的第一份工作
My first threesome was with Will.
第一次玩3P是和威尔一起
That's true.
不骗你
What was her name again? Celeste, okay.
那姑娘叫什么来着,莎丽斯特,够了
Well, you have to start somewhere.
总得有什么人带给你第一次
So Alicia Florrick, huh?
那么,艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Well, she works with Will, she's married to you.
她与威尔共事,与你结为夫妻
Must be quite an arrangement. Discuss.
多么奇妙的安排,两位讨论下
It is quite an arrangement. Yes.
的确是奇妙的安排
Any awkward moments?
有没有什么尴尬的时刻
You mean besides this one?
你是说除了现在吗
How many kids do you have, Peter?
你有几个孩子,彼得
Two. Boy and a girl.
两个,一儿一女
I love boys and girls.
男孩女孩我都喜欢
That's very domestic.
很温馨啊
What ages?
都多大了
16 and 14.
一个16一个14
Oh, that's a very good age. Isn't that a very good age, Will?
大好的年华啊,是吧,威尔
Me, I don't get kids.
你看,我没有孩子
I mean, I get why they're important, but...
我知道孩子很重要,但...
You get them if you got them.
一旦有了子女,便知做父母的愉悦
Really? I don't know.
真的吗,我不清楚
I'm too selfish.
我是自私之人
Have you ever met his kids?
你有见过他的孩子们吗
No, I haven't.
没有见过
Really?
真的吗
Alicia never brought them to work?
艾丽西娅从不把他们带到律所吗
I think I'll head out.
我先失陪了
It's good to see you, Peter.
很高兴见到你,彼得
Yeah.
好的
Who did you say you were with again?
你说你是什么人来着
The Lottery Control Board.
彩票管理委员会的
A lottery ticket was paid out yesterday for five dollars.
昨天有一张彩票以5美金出售
It should have been $500.
但实价应为500美金
Well, that's my receipt all right.
这的确是我的收据
But I bought it as a gift for my son.
但我买来是作为送给儿子的礼物的
Oh. Where's your son? Oh, he moved
您儿子现在何处,他几个月前
back here-- home-- few months ago.
搬回家里来了
Lovely.
真温馨
Uh, Mrs. Silvestre, may I use your bathroom?
西尔维斯特太太,我能用下卫生间吗
Oh, hi, dear.
亲爱的
Did you have a nice day?
今天过得好吗
There's a young lady here for you.
有位年轻的女士找你
Who? She's from the Lottery Control Board.
谁,她是彩票管理委员会的
Where is she?
她去哪了
Hello?
女士
Hello?
女士你在哪
I feel like you're cheating on me.
感觉你像是在背叛我
Only for money.
为了钱嘛
You think that makes it better?
你以为这理由就高尚了吗
Between Will and Diane, who holds more power?
威尔和戴安,谁的权力更大
It's equal.
均等的
It's never equal.
权力永不会均等
Yeah.
Diane has more power in criminal,
刑事案件,戴安更有权
and Will in civil.
民事案件,威尔更有权
But Diane controls the purse strings.
但是戴安控制财政
Only by default.
是因为没人爱管吧
Will hates dealing with it.
威尔讨厌这方面事情
But if Will says no, is it real?
如果威尔反对一件事,会管用吗
Often.
通常会
You're not helping much.
你可没帮多大忙
Darn.
真扫兴
And this Julius guy-- what about him?
朱利叶斯这家伙,他什么情况
Oh, he's head of litigation.
他是诉讼部的主管
He doesn't like me.
他不喜欢我
Why doesn't he like me?
他为什么不喜欢我
You're the new and shiny thing.
你可是闪亮新星耶
Does it matter that he doesn't like me?
他不喜欢我的话会有影响吗
No.
不会
Anybody else with power?
还有谁有权势吗
David Lee, family law.
大卫·李,家庭法律部
And Alicia-- where does she stand in all of this?
那艾丽西娅,她在这里居于何种地位
Yes?
说啊
She's only a third-year associate,
她只是一名三年经验的律师
but she matters.
但举足轻重
Because of her husband?
因为她的丈夫吗
Various reasons.
多种原因
She can persuade people.
她能说服他人
People, as in Will?
他人,比如威尔吗
What are you looking for, Eli?
你想知道什么,伊莱
The hierarchy.
这里的等级制度
Usually, I can figure it out,
通常,我能自己弄明白
but this place is like a mom-and-pop store.
但这地方就像个夫妻店
It's all Will and Diane.
只有威尔和戴安说了算
If you want to persuade Diane,
如果你想说服戴安
you persuade David Lee.
就去说服大卫·李
If you want to persuade Will,
如果你想说服威尔
you persuade Alicia.
就去说服艾丽西娅
And here comes your next customer.
你的下个顾客来了
Okay. Where are we?
好了,情况如何
Uh, according to the time-coded register receipt here,
根据这张收据上的时间
this lottery ticket was redeemed seconds before the murder.
这张彩票,是在凶杀案发生的几秒前投注的
Whose ticket? Mitch Silvestre.
谁的彩票,米奇·西尔维斯特
He's a manager from a fish market across the way.
他是街对面鱼市的一个经理
As you can see,
如你所见
there is a slight resemblance between him and the artist sketch.
他和画像略有相似之处
Can you get more on Silvestre?
能查到西尔维斯特的更多情况吗
I'm on him.
我正着手在查
Good. We need to delay in court.
好的,庭上得用拖延战术
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm working on a pro bono. What are you doing?
在忙一件法律援助案,你在做什么
I don't know. Whoring myself out.
不知道,我在拉客
Sort of miss you.
有点想你
I sort of miss you, too.
我也有点想你
Well, what can we do about that?
那我们怎么办
I don't know. What do you want to do?
不知道,你想怎么办
Hey, let me call you back.
等会再打给你
I'll be here.
等你电话
Okay. Love you.
好的,我爱你
I said that...
我刚才说...
I know. No, automatically. Mechanically. I didn't mean anything.
我懂,不,我下意识说的,没任何含义
Will, don't worry about it.
威尔,别放在心上
I... it's not that I don't care.
我,不是因为我不在乎
Will, call me later.
威尔,待会再打给我
Right. Good-bye.
好,再见
I'm sorry, okay?
对不起,好吧
Don't pout.
别生我气
I'm fine.
我没事
But you're not accepting my apology.
但你没接受我的道歉
What do I got to do?
我该怎么办
Bring us bankruptcy.
带破产事务部来我们律所
Okay, I'll come clean.
好吧,我跟你坦白
You're not chasing me, Will, I'm chasing you.
不是你在拉拢我,威尔,是我在拉拢你
You're chasing me? Yes.
是你在拉拢我?是的
How you doing that?
你怎么拉拢我
Litigation and bankruptcy are, in fact, leaving the firm.
诉讼部和破产事务部要离开律所
That is true.
这是真的
So is tax and family law.
但同时,税法部和家庭法律部也要离开
And we're all regrouping.
我们要整个重组
As what, a jazz combo?
组成什么,爵士乐队吗
No, as a new firm.
不,组成一家新的律所
And we want you.
我们希望你加盟
Celeste, I know you're a dreamer,
莎丽斯特,我知道你爱做梦
and I know you like to live in your head,
也知道你喜欢活在自己的梦里
but what in your wildest dreams
但你怎么会异想天开地
would make you think I would leave my firm,
认为我会离开自己那家
one of the most prestigious in Chicago,
芝加哥最出名的律所之一
to come work for what is basically a start-up?
来加入一家刚起步的律所呢
'Cause I have the one thing I know you want.
因为我有你最想要的东西
What?
什么
Can't even guess?
猜不到吗
I can't even begin to guess.
猜都不想猜
I'm happy where I am.
我很满意现在的律所
Baseball commissioner.
棒球大联盟执行长
It's the one thing George W. Bush wanted more than the presidency.
这是乔治·W·布什比当总统还更想要的职位
Don't play games with me.
别耍我
I'm not.
我没有
The league's our biggest client.
棒球大联盟是我们最大的客户
Commissioner is getting on in years.
执行长目前年岁已高
He needs a successor.
他需要个接班人
The successor's going to come from our firm.
这接班人将从本所产生
You know baseball.
你懂棒球
You know the law.
又懂法律
I don't believe you.
我不信你的
Call some friends, Will.
那就打电话问问,威尔
You know who to call.
你知道该问谁
Look at me.
看着我
I'm not making this up.
这不是我瞎编的
When I go all in, it's not with a stone-cold bluff.
当我押上全副身家,就绝不会是诈你
I got my dispute resolution seminar in ten minutes.
10分钟后,我就去主持纠纷解决机制的研讨会了
If you want to discuss how this will work, stop by.
你要是想探讨一下如何操作,就来看看
Not Judge Powers, Judge Romano!
不是鲍尔斯法官,是罗曼诺法官
And tell her the brief is on its way. All right, got it!
跟她说案情陈述马上送去,好的,知道了
Sorry about that. Been in court all day.
不好意思,在法庭待一整天了
No problem, Mr. Coyne.
不要紧,科因先生
Maggie, hold all calls, give me about five minutes.
玛姬,截住所有电话,给我5分钟
You were a litigator at Portman & Michaels.
你曾是PM律所的律师啊
Partner track. Dropped out. Couldn't stand all the meetings.
平步青云,却中途退出,我受不了开不完的会
Next door down, man. Thanks.
下间屋子,兄弟,谢谢
Thank you for picking up the slack on the convenience store shooting.
谢谢你们接过便利店凶杀案这烫手山芋
I hear you have two lawyers on the case?
听说你们派了两位律师办这案子?
I... Really?
我,真的吗
It's good to see,
这真是太棒了
considering all the firms that are pulling back these days.
其它律所现在都对法律援助打退堂鼓了
Uh... The Hanley deposition's over there.
汉利的证词在那儿
Yes, well, actually...
实际上
I need to talk to you about this, uh...
我得跟你谈谈那个...
Guys, it's a go on the Packer appeal.
伙计们,帕克的上诉还要继续争取
See if you can pull up some U of C intern time.
好好干,能增加你们的芝加哥大学实习时间
Ties? Gentlemen, you go to court, you wear a tie.
领带呢,先生们,出庭就得打领带
I'm sorry about that.
抱歉,让你见笑了
I'm sorry. Uh...
我才感到抱歉
I know this, uh... might not be a great time
我知道现在说这件事不合时宜
for this but we have to, um...
但我们必须...
Our firm is bowing out of our pro bono obligations.
我们律所在事情有所改善之前
Just till things pick up. You know, the economy.
都不再接法律援助案了,因为经济问题
I get it. Don't worry about it.
我知道了,没关系
Thank you for fighting for us, anyway.
不管怎样,感谢贵所对我们的帮助
Well, I mean we hope to return when things improve.
我是说情况改善时,我们会回来帮忙的
It's okay. We're not sure we'll be here.
没关系,都不确定我们能不能撑到那时呢
We lost our funding.
我们失去资金支持了
You... what, your state funding?
什么,州政府资金吗
Yeah. Budget crunch.
是的,预算紧缩
So, what are you gonna do? I don't know.
那你准备怎么办,不知道
You know, we still have a few options, so...
我们还有一些别的后路
Such as? Such as knocking on a few doors.
比如?比如敲开几扇门求资助
Yelling at a few rich people.
冲一些富人大喊大叫
One thing I've learned in the not-for-profit world is that
我在这非盈利的世界中,学到的一件事是
eventually, someone steps up.
最终总会有人站出来的
Well, I-I should go.
我该走了
Yes, thanks.
好的,谢谢你
You know, it's good to finally meet you in person.
很高兴咱们总算见面了
And you.
我也是
I wish, uh...
我希望...
I don't know what I wish.
我不知道该说什么
The world were different.
我希望,世界能不是现在这样
That sounds good! I'll be here waiting.
真是个好愿望,我就等着看了
Will Gardner, what the hell took you so long?
威尔·加德纳,怎么这么久才来
Come on in.
进来吧
You don't want to miss the Q and A.
你肯定不想错过提问部分
No, thanks.
不了,谢谢
I'm looking for, um, dispute resolution, neutrality something or other.
我在找纠纷解决机制什么的研讨会
Next door on the right.
在斜对面那个房间
Hey. Look who's here.
看看谁来了
Saved you a seat.
替你留了位子
Do you need help?
你们需要帮忙吗
Yeah?
I'm on him now.
我在跟踪他
Alcoholics Anonymous?
匿名戒酒互助会?
Yeah. Mitch goes to meetings twice a week.
是的,米奇每周参加2次活动
What about the cash in the envelope?
信封里的现金来源如何
Legit. He was chapter treasurer.
是合法的,他曾是分会的出纳
He likes to bet at the track, but it was all of his own money.
他喜欢赌马,但钱全是他自己的
Still doesn't mean he wasn't the killer.
这并不能证明他不是凶手
Yeah, but this does.
对,但这个可以证明
I checked the register at the convenience store.
我检查了下便利店的收银机
It's an hour fast.
那上的时间快了一小时
It could be an accident,
可能是意外
or it was monkeyed with to run a lottery scam.
也可能是为了彩票欺诈而做的手脚
It still puts him at the store an hour before the murder.
这仍能指证他在命案前一小时在便利店里
We can still tell a story.
我们还是可以编个故事
The guy worked a few doors down.
他在隔便利店几个门面的地方工作
He knew the code to the locks.
知道门锁的密码
A 30-year-old who likes to gamble.
一个喜欢赌博的30岁男人
Whose financial situation is bad enough it forces him to move home.
经济状况糟到逼迫他搬家
Uh, I appreciate that we're trying to find a fall guy,
我明白我们在尽力找个替罪羊
but putting this on an innocent man?
但真要套在一个无辜者身上吗
Isn't that how our client got into this mess?
我们的委托人不就像这样被搅和进来了吗
We're defending our client.
我们在替我们的委托人辩护
All rise!
全体起立
The Honorable Francis Flamm presiding.
有请尊敬的弗朗西斯·弗拉姆法官
Well, good morning, everyone.
早上好,各位
It's good to see you all here again.
很高兴再次见到你们
Oh, and I see we've grown by one at the defense table.
我还看见被告席上多了一个人
Yes, we have, Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
I've been so moved by the plight of Mr. Dolan
我对杜兰先生的困境深感同情
that I have decided to lend my assistance.
因此我决定施予他援助
Well, it's great to have you in my court, Ms. Lockhart.
你使我的法庭蓬荜生辉,洛克哈特女士
And I understand your team would like to argue a motion to dismiss.
我听说你们想提出驳回指控的动议
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
The prosecutor has built this case on one weak reed:
控方将此案建在一个薄弱不可靠的事情上
a single eyewitness.
仅仅一个目击证人
An eyewitness who was 30 feet from the crime
目击证人距离犯罪现场有9米远
and who only identified our client
而且是在看见警察盘问我的委托人后
after seeing the police questioning him.
才指证了他
Mr. Dolan has no record.
杜兰先生无犯罪记录
He has a wife and a son who are here in this court right now.
他有妻子和儿子,他们现在就坐在法庭里
He is an innocent man, Your Honor.
他是无辜的,法官阁下
And it would be unjust not to dismiss these charges.
不驳回这些指控将有失公正
Let me.
让我来
Let you, what? Argue.
让你来做什么,辩论
Your Honor,
法官阁下
injustice comes in all shapes and sizes.
不公正有很多种形式
It's not just in the man held, it's also in the man released.
错抓或错放,都会导致不公正
My grandfather once said,
我的祖父曾说过
"A judging brain requires a listening ear."
"聆听在先,判断在后"
I think that was true then, but it's doubly true now.
这句话很对,在此时则更显正确
You need to hear our full case before you can decide.
您在作出判断前,有必要听完案子的详情
To dismiss before you hear would be an injustice.
在聆听之前就驳回起诉,是不公正的
Your grandfather is the Reverend Roy Stonehouse?
你的祖父是罗伊·斯通豪斯牧师吗
He is, Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
Well, I'm honored.
荣幸之至
How is he?
他身体怎么样
He's good.
身体健康
Uh, recovering.
或者说,正在康复中
Well, please tell him how greatly he's admired.
请转告他,我很钦佩他
My first thesis I wrote was on Selma.
我写的第一篇论文就是关于塞尔玛的
I'll tell him.
我会告诉他的
And convey my respect, as well.
还要转达我的尊敬之情
We all owe men like your grandfather a huge debt.
我们都欠像你祖父那样的人一份恩情
But let's not forget that this case is about an innocent man.
但不要忘了,这案子的重点是一个无辜者
Well, I think that still needs to be determined,
我认为,这还有待商榷
don't you, Counselor?
你不这么认为吗,律师
Yes.
是的
What I meant, Your Honor...
我的意思是,法官阁下...
Yes, it's all right. I know what you meant.
行了,我知道你的意思
I just think that it would be unjust to summarily dismiss this case
我认为现在就驳回起诉有失公正
before offering "A listening ear."
应该先要"聆听"
And so, your motion is denied, Ms. Lockhart--
所以你们的动议被驳回,洛克哈特女士
and the other two with you.
还有你们两个
Uh, we will move directly to trial.
我们之后将直接进入开庭审理
Oh, and, uh, Ms. Stonehouse, thank you.
还有,斯通豪斯女士,谢谢你
I have chills.
我现在激动万分
I don't like to use that much.
我不太喜欢利用这层关系
Does it get you into restaurants?
这可以让你免费进餐馆吃饭吗
I'm out.
我要走了
Oh, come on.
拜托
Not when you're up like that.
赢了这么多,怎么能走
Yep, when I'm up like that.
是的,赢了这么多,所以要走了
We'll be here tonight.
今晚,在民法交流会之后
After the Civil Mixer.
我们还会在这里
I'm fine, thanks.
不用了,谢谢
Take you to breakfast?
带你去吃早餐吧
No.
不用了
Geez, you sound so definitive.
天呐,你说得这么坚决
Yep.
是的
So, I'll hear from you on the baseball commissioner job?
棒球联盟执行长的事,你会给我回话吧
Celeste, no.
不,莎丽斯特
I didn't like this life, not even when I was living it.
即便以前身在其中,我也从不喜欢这样的生活
I didn't like not knowing when I was being conned or conning.
连什么时候被人玩了或玩了别人,都不知道
You don't think there's a job?
你认为没有这个职务存在?
No, I checked. In ten or 15 years,
不是,我确认过了,10或15年后
there's a chance I could vie for baseball commissioner.
或许我有机会竞选棒球联盟执行长
What a sad thought that is.
太可悲了
Losing what I love now to chase something in the future.
放弃当下的所爱,去追寻未来之事
What do you love?
你的所爱是什么
You said, "losing what I love now."
你说,"放弃当下的所爱"
My job!
我的工作
I don't believe you.
我不相信
I don't believe you love it.
我不相信你喜欢你的工作
What you love is winning.
你喜欢赢
And you can't win big enough at Lockhart-Gardner.
你在洛克哈特&加德纳律所不能大展身手
This is your dream.
这是你的梦想
What happened to pursuing your dream?
你不想完成你的梦想吗
What happened to work?
工作怎么办
Not everybody can pursue their dreams.
不是每个人都能追逐他们的梦想
Someone has to work.
总有人要工作
Whoa. That is so sad.
这真可悲
No. Not really.
不,算不上
Take care.
保重
That's the cashier's bay.
那是收银台
And that's where the shooter was.
那是凶手站的位置
And the line of sight checks out.
这些都在视线范围之内
I'm not seeing what's good.
我没看出什么有利的证据
The line of sight checks out
这些都在视线范围之内
until the cashier reaches under the counter for the gun.
直到收银员去拿柜台下面的枪
The wall would've hidden the cashier from view.
墙会挡住视线,外面的人看不到
And Boylan told the police the cashier pulled the gun
博伊兰说,收银员从粘在柜台下的枪套里
from a holster taped under the counter.
掏出了枪
But he couldn't have seen him
但他无法看见
reach under the counter for his gun.
收银员到柜台下面拿枪
Unless he was in the store.
除非他当时在店里
Boylan tried to escape, saw a patrol car pull up,
博伊兰设法逃跑,但是看到警车到了
and pretended to be an eyewitness, not a killer.
就假装成目击者
So, let's go talk to Cary.
那么,我们去跟凯里谈谈
Only a few more minutes.
再过几分钟就好了
I've always waited for bad things to happen.
我总是认为会有不好的事情发生
Every day.
每天都这样
Travis sees the good things.
但特拉维斯总是看到好的一面
And I'm always waiting for the bad.
而我总是等着不好的事情发生
Well, this is good.
这次可是好事
I know.
我知道
I don't want to be that anymore.
我不想再那么悲观了
The worst thing happened, and we're still here.
最坏的事情发生了,我们还是好好的
Will you thank the other two lawyers?
可以帮我谢谢另外两个律师吗
Oh, I will, but it was really the prosecutor.
我会的,但是真正要谢的是公诉人
He reversed himself.
他撤诉了
Can I...? Oh. Yes.
我可以吗,当然
Hey, buddy.
小家伙
How's it going?
你还好吗
Yes?
什么事
Oh, nothing.
没事
I'm, uh, just looking.
就是随便看看
An espresso machine would be nice.
有个浓缩咖啡机就好了
Oh, hey. The release went well?
释放顺利吗
It did. You should've been there.
是的,你应该去的
No, I didn't do enough.
不,我没为他们做什么事
How was whoring?
拉客拉得怎么样
Unproductive.
没有成果
Listen, about what I said yesterday...
我昨天说的
Will, please.
威尔,拜托
I'm on the phone with my kids and I say, "I love you,"
我打电话给孩子们,会说我爱你
and then I'm on the phone with my mother-in-law
然后打给我婆婆
and I say, "I love you," too.
我也会说,我爱你
It's an accident.
那只是顺口说出来的
Yes.
是的
But do you think we should talk?
但是你觉得我们需要谈谈吗
No, I don't, actually.
不,不用
You don't?
不用吗
No.
不用
You sure?
你确定吗
I'm so sure.
非常之确定
I've never been so sure.
从没有更确信过
I'm not interested in anyone else.
现在我对其他人都没兴趣
Will...
威尔
you're talking about it.
不用说了
No fuss, no muss.
你总是这么淡定
That's me.
没错
Celeste Serrano is forming her own firm.
莎丽斯特·塞拉诺在组建她自己的律所
Bankruptcy,
有破产事务部
litigation, family law.
诉讼部,家庭法律部
I don't want to be careful anymore.
我不想再这样如履薄冰
I don't want to count every penny
我不想再斤斤计较,不想总是担心失败
and worry more about failing than doing what's right.
而要多考虑做正确的事
Okay.
好吧
Legal Aid is losing its office space.
法律援助协会快要失去办公场地了
Everybody's pulling back because of the economy.
因为经济问题,各家律所都在打退堂鼓
I want to bring them in-house.
我想把他们并进来
There's room next to Eli.
伊莱旁边还有一个办公室
He won't like it,but
他会有意见的
he'll have to live with it until we find more room.
但在找到其它地方前,他只能凑合着
When our lawyers have free time,
我们律师有空余的时间时
they can offer it to Legal Aid.
他们可以给法律援助协会帮忙
You should've broken up on the phone.
你应该在电话里跟他们谈分手的
I want to do this.
我想做这件事
And I want your okay.
我希望你同意
Okay.
同意

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fuss [fʌs]

想一想再看

n. 大惊小怪,小题大作,强烈不满或争吵
vi

 
pursue [pə'sju:]

想一想再看

v. 追捕,追求,继续从事

联想记忆
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 标题,题目,航向
动词head的现在分词

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
sidewalk ['said.wɔ:k]

想一想再看

n. 人行道
=pavement(英)

 
liaison [li(:)'eizɑ:n]

想一想再看

n. 联络,(男女间)私通

联想记忆
chase [tʃeis]

想一想再看

n. 追求,狩猎,争取
vt. 追捕,狩猎

联想记忆
vie [vai]

想一想再看

v. 竞争

联想记忆
flex [fleks]

想一想再看

v. 弯曲,伸缩,褶曲
n. 电线,松紧带

 
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。