手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第三季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集 危机管理就是防患于未然

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Baby did a bad bad thing ?

宝贝儿干了坏事
Baby did a bad bad thing
宝贝儿干了坏事
It was emailed to campus inboxes.
那是发到校园电子信箱的
Do you know who sent it?
知道是谁发的吗
My guess is Tau Kappa Theta the Jewish fraternity.
我猜是犹太兄弟会
I'm not saying anything bad. No of course not.
我没说任何不好的话,当然没有,
I just think it was this video
我只是觉得就是这个视频
that provoked the fight at the interfaith rally.
激起了跨宗教集会上的冲突
And you want us to defend...?
你要我们为谁辩护
Jimal Mifsud.
贾马尔·米夫萨德
Scholarship student in Science.
理科奖学金得主
His family is in Jiddah and he can't afford a lawyer.
家在沙特的吉达市,请不起律师
Do you know his family? No
你认识他家人吗,不认识,
I am purely an interested bystander here
我纯粹就是个旁观者
who wants to see justice done.
只是想伸张正义
Purely?
这么简单?
There's a campus fistfight between a dozen Palestinian and Jewish youths
一群年轻巴勒斯坦人和犹太人校园斗殴
and the State's Attorney only charges one Palestinian?
州检察官却只起诉了一个巴勒斯坦人
Well he doesn't have a record
他没有犯罪记录
so it should be a simple misdemeanor battery.
应该是按殴击罪轻罪处理
Court supervision at most.
最多也就判个法庭监视
No the new State's Attorney wants to appear tough on his first day.
不,州检察官新官上任,想展示铁腕形象
It was deemed a hate crime.
他要按仇恨犯罪处理
Seven years.
7年徒刑
Alicia
艾丽西娅
meet Wasim AlSaid an old friend
这位是瓦希姆·阿勒赛义德,老朋友了
who until recently retained our competitor Young Bachman and Meyers
之前一直聘用着我们的竞争对手YBM律所
for his legal interest. To my eternal regret.
来打理他的法律事务,十分抱歉,
Very nice to meet you Mrs. Florrick. Alicia's fine.
很高兴见到你,福瑞克女士,叫我艾丽西娅就好
Your husband was very good
你丈夫在他首届任期
to the Muslim community in his first term.
对穆斯林群体非常好
My fear is that's changed.
我担心这一情况有所改变
Of course Alicia can't influence her husband in any way
当然,艾丽西娅无法对她丈夫施加任何影响
but she is still one of our best lawyers.
但她仍是我们最棒的律师之一
Well that's all Jimal needs.
贾马尔需要的就是这个
This is a good kid they're painting as a suicide bomber.
他是个好孩子,但被他们描绘成自杀式袭击者了
Bond hearing's today. I'll be there.
保释金的听证会就在今天,我会去的
Good that's one piece of business.
好了,这件事说完了
What else might we handle that Young Bachman and Meyers can't?
还有什么是YBM律所力所不及,而我们能行的?
I know that Eli Gold is working with you these days?
我知道伊莱·戈德现在和你们共事
I'm in need of some crisis management.
我需要危机管理方面的业务
What's the crisis? Where's the management?
什么危机,先得有危机管理,
Will you get uh Eli for us?
你能帮我们把伊莱找来吗
And ask Will to step in.
把威尔也叫来
Will? Sure.
威尔?好
He's late. Overslept.
他迟到了,睡过头了
Must be from celebrating yesterday's victory. Must be.
一定是庆祝昨晚胜利闹的,一定是,
Hey Mom pick up the phone. Hey Mom pick up...
妈妈,接电话,妈妈,接电话
Hello dearest daughter.
嗨,我的宝贝女儿
You sound happy. I am happy.
听起来你很开心,我是很开心,
I have my daughter on the phone. What more could I desire?
跟我女儿通电话呢,这还不开心
Look I don't think I need a tutor.
是这样,我觉得我不需要家教
Grace we discussed this. It's just a month.
格蕾丝,我们谈过这事,只要一个月
Yeah but it was one report card. And it's one month.
咱只谈过表现反馈单,只要一个月啊,
Dad just thinks I need to apply myself.
爸爸认为我自己努力就好
Oh I agree and a tutor will help you do that.
我赞同,但家教会指导你如何做
Eli? The meeting.
伊莱,开会
Mom Nisa's parents want you to come over for dinner.
妈,妮莎的父母想请你们过来吃晚饭
You and Dad. Both of you. Why?
你和爸爸,你们俩都来,为什么,
Just to be nice. I didn't tell them anything.
表示友好吧,我什么也没跟他们说
It was like you said;
按你说的
I haven't let anyone know you guys are separated.
我没告诉过任何人你俩分居的事
Okay I'll talk to your father about it. II've got to go.
好的,我会跟你爸爸谈谈,我得走了
So who is this guy again?
再问一下,那家伙是谁
Wasim AlSaid.
瓦希姆·阿勒赛义德
He's a commodities trader.
一个期货商人
Wasim?
瓦希姆?
Diane's been trying to sign him for two years.
戴安这两年一直想跟他签合同
He has ten million in charitable assets to spend.
他有1000万的慈善资产要花
On what?
花在哪里
A campaign against antiMuslim bigotry.
这是针对反穆斯林偏见的活动
Mr. AlSaid you do know that I'm not a PR specialist.
阿勒赛义德先生,你很清楚我并非公关专家
I handle lobbying and crisis management.
我做的是政治游说和危机管理
Do you watch the evening news Eli?
你看晚间新闻吗,伊莱
Religiously.
虔诚地看
Then you know there was a murder
那你肯定知道
of a Jewish poli sci major at Chicago Polytech last night.
昨晚芝加哥理工学院政治学专业一犹太学生被杀
Unsolved but the police are questioning Muslim students.
案子还没破,警方正在询问穆斯林学生
Ten minutes later a riot broke out at the other end of campus
10分钟后,校园另一头
at a rally intended to encourage interfaith dialogue
某个旨在推动宗教间对话的集会,发生了暴乱
and only one Muslim was arrested.
却只抓了一个穆斯林
Now I'm used to reading the tea leaves in this country
现在在这个国家,我很习惯未雨绸缪
and the best way to manage a crisis is before it becomes one.
最好的危机管理就是防患于未然
Isn't that true?
不是吗
It is.
是啊
So are you hiring me because I'm good or because I'm Jewish?
你雇我是因为我优秀,还是因为我是犹太人
Because I imagine it might look quite good
我琢磨着,让一个犹太人为穆斯林而斗争
having a Jew campaign for Muslims.
在外界看来肯定很不错
Can't it be both?
两个原因都有不行吗
I don't like being used. Really? Since when?
我不喜欢被人利用,是吗,从何时开始,
He knows Jewish money is going to Peter for his next campaign
他知道犹太人在给彼得下一轮竞选投钱
and he wants to buy influence. And...?
他想利用我们的影响力,然后呢,
Don't you get so knowing on me.
别一副对我了如指掌的样子
What's up with you anyway?
你到底怎么了
You seem different.
看起来不太一样了
Where you going?
你要去哪里
Court. Why?
法院,为什么,
I'm a lawyer.
我是律师
Okay glad we cleared that up.
真高兴澄清这一点
This is a hate crime Your Honor
这是仇恨犯罪,法官阁下
and we ask that bail be set at $100000.
我们认为保释金应为10万美元
Have you ever been in a fistfight counselor?
你打过架吗,检方律师
Have I Your Honor? No.
没有,法官阁下
Well let me educate you.
那让我来教教你
It's chaos chaos in there. No one can tell who hits who.
乱得一塌糊涂,没人知道是谁在打谁
Fists are flying you get hit in the head.
眼前拳头乱飞,你被一拳击中脑袋
The next thing you know
你能记得的事只有
you're on the ground and somebody's jumping on top.
你摔倒在地,有人扑向你
Jimal I'm sorry to be late.
贾马尔,抱歉我来晚了
I was... Jimal assaulted someone because he was Jewish.
我... 贾马尔打人,因为对方是犹太人,
That is not chaos Your Honor.
并不是乱斗,法官阁下
And Jimal was hit because he's Palestinian Your Honor.
贾马尔也因为他是巴勒斯坦人而被打,法官阁下
Alicia Florrick Your Honor.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克,法官阁下
students were fighting.
有20名学生参与斗殴,20
Only one was charged. One Muslim.
只有一人被起诉,一个穆斯林
His religion had nothing to... It had everything to do with it.
宗教信仰与此无关,宗教信仰是根本原因,
All right okay your passion is preserved for the record.
好了,等着开庭再吵吧
Bond is set at $5000.
保释金定为5000美元
And I do suggest that the State reconsider its charge.
我希望检方重新考虑此项起诉
Thank you Your Honor.
谢谢,法官阁下
Jimal I was just put in on this.
贾马尔,我刚刚被派到此案
You have a benefactor who asked me to step in.
你的一位资助人让我来帮你
Are you all right? Yeah but I didn't do anything.
你还好吗,还好,但我什么都没做,
I know a lot of this is posturing by the prosecution
我明白,检方来势汹汹不过是故作姿态
to get you to accept a higher plea.
好让你接受罪刑更重的认罪协议
The good news is the judge is on your side.
好消息是,法官站在你这边
Now do you want me to call your parents or anything?
需要我给你父母打个电话之类的吗
No no they wouldn't... Look I'm ashamed.
不,他们...这事让我羞愧难当
I understand. Hopefully we can handle this by admitting simple battery.
我理解,承认殴击罪轻罪应该就能了结此案
But I didn't... I wasn't even there.
但我当时根本就不在场
He wasn't at the rally Cary. He was at the library.
凯里,他当时不在集会现场,他在图书馆
Oh my God really? That's terrible.
我的天,真的吗,太糟了
This isn't about Jimal
你们的起诉与贾马尔无关
and this isn't about some stupid fistfight.
也与那起无聊的斗殴无关
This is about that Jewish kid stabbed to death
而是那个被捅死的犹太男孩
and you can't find the killer so Jimal is the scapegoat.
你们找不到凶手,就让贾马尔当替罪羊
We have an eyewitness who saw Jimal throw the first punch.
有一位目击证人声称,贾马尔是第一个动手的
That's what this is about. Is the eyewitness Caucasian?
所以我们起诉他,目击证人是白种人吗,
Oh wow how quickly we slip the bonds of political correctness.
这么快就不顾忌政治正确啦
Why not ask if he's Jewish? Crossracial identification.
为何不问是不是犹太人,跨种族辨认身份,
Caucasians have difficulty discerning unique characteristics.
白种人觉得其他人种的人长相都差不多
Six months in County one year probation.
本地监狱6个月,缓刑1年
No.
不行
Then I'll see you in court.
那我们法庭上见
Tell Peter there has to be a better way
告诉彼得,为了竞选献金
to firm up his campaign contributions.
也不至于用这种方式
Using everything we can are we?
我们不都是无所不用其极吗
It's a new day.
这是全新的开始
We're running a clean office.
我们要清清白白做事
Let me say that again because
让我重复一遍
we're all prone to the same cynicism.
因为我们都容易觉得这有点讽刺
We... are running a clean office.
我们要清清白白做事
Clean ethical honest but not weak.
清白,道德,诚实,但绝不软弱
I know our budgets have been slashed.
我知道预算被大幅消减
I know we're the underdog here.
我知道我们现在处于劣势
But our strategy will be this:
但我们的策略是
no plea bargains.
认罪协议没有讨价余地
That's right.
是的
Defense attorneys will be expecting the opposite.
这与辩方律师所预料的恰恰相反
So for the next two months
所以在接下来的2个月
I want you to hold the line on every single plea.
每个认罪协议,都不能降低标准
After that you won't have to work as hard.
之后,大家就会轻松许多
You get your enemy flinching
一旦令对手生畏
you'll never have to hit him hard again.
你们就不必再步步逼人
Your first complaint will be about investigator hours.
你们肯定会抱怨调查员工时的问题
That's why I've hired an outside contractor
所以我聘用了一位兼职员工
until we can budget full time.
直到我们付得起全职
I want you to meet Sophia Russo.
大家认识下索菲亚·罗素
She's good and she's cheap.
她可以说是物美价廉
Thanks!
谢谢
Relatively.
相对而言吧
Mr. Florrick I offered the defense six months
福瑞克先生,我在大学仇恨犯罪案上
on the college hate crime. Should I walk it back?
提出6个月的认罪协议,要撤回来吗
What's the law say?
法律上规定如何
Three to seven years.
3至7年
There's your answer.
这不就是答案吗
The lawyer's Alicia
律师是艾丽西娅
and she might come after your campaign contributions.
她或许会在你竞选献金上做文章
Really?
是吗
Yeah. What do you want?
是,你觉得呢
Follow the law.
依据法律呗
You can't go wrong if you follow the law.
依据法律就错不了
All right.
好的
Geez what a pit.
哎呀,这屋真不是人呆的
Thank you. You're working on the uh
谢谢,你在跟进...
the JewishMuslim thing right?
犹太人和穆斯林的案子,是吗
Yeah the hate crime. Why? What do you need?
是,仇恨犯罪,怎么,有什么需要
Oh it's not what I need.
不是我需要什么
What is this?
这是什么
You used to work with Kalinda Sharma didn't you?
你曾与凯琳达·夏尔马共事,是吗
Yeah.
是的
If I were you I'd slip it to her.
如果我是你,就会把这个给她
So kind of odd not seeing you around much.
不常见到你真有点奇怪
Yeah I've been busy.
嗯,最近很忙
Yeah.
是啊
And here I thought you didn't need me anymore.
我是觉得你不再用得上我了
What's that?
那是什么
It's a peace offering.
和平赠礼
Peter Florrick wants to run a clean office so...
彼得·福瑞克想要我们清清白白做事,所以...
this is me being clean.
我现在在清清白白做事
You're welcome.
不用谢
You can't make Chicagoans feel good about Islam with pathos.
你不可能用悲情牌让芝加哥人对穆斯林有好感
You need to go positive.
必须要积极点
Link the Arab spring to the American Revolution.
要把这两年的阿拉伯革命与美国独立战争联系起来
Who is the Islamic George Washington?
找出穆斯林的乔治·华盛顿
Who is the Islamic Paul Revere?
找出穆斯林的保罗·里维尔
Morning in the Middle East...
中东的清晨...
Do you need something?
你有事吗
It's on your desk. It's selfexplanatory.
放你桌上了,一看就明白
That's your car?
那是你的车吗
Good. Now I know you said you were at the library.
很好,我知道你说你在图书馆
But the time code on that traffic light
但红绿灯的时间码
shows that the driver of your car was running
显示开你车的司机
a red light just outside the campus gates
在刚出校门的路口闯了红灯
at the exact moment of the interfaith rally.
而时间恰好就是跨宗教集会之时
That means that the driver of your car if that is you
也就是说开你车的司机,如果是你
couldn't have been involved in the rally fight.
就不可能参与集会斗殴
Do you understand?
明白吗
I do.
明白
So I want you to take your time before you answer.
那么,我要你考虑一下再回答
Is that you driving your car?
是你在开车吗
It is.
是的
Are you certain young man?
你确定吗,年轻人
It's a very roundabout way to come from the library.
从图书馆出来的话,这么走很绕啊
I'm sure.
我确定
We ask that Mr. Mifsud state under oath
我们要米夫萨德先生宣誓声明
that he was the driver in this photo
照片中的司机是他
which we will mark as People's Exhibit #1.
我们会将此标记为检方1号证据
Your Honor is that really necessary?
法官阁下,真有这个必要吗
It's the only way we'll drop the hate charge.
这是撤销仇恨犯罪指控的唯一方法
Very well. Mr. Mifsud you are under oath.
很好,米夫萨德先生,请你宣誓
Do you swear that that's you in the photo?
你发誓照片里的人就是你吗
Yes.
是的
Good. Well I think that just about uh wraps it up
很好,差不多可以结案了吧
doesn't it Mr. Agos? I'm late for the gym.
不是吗,艾格斯先生,我健身要晚了
It does Your Honor and the State has made a terrible
是的,法官阁下,检方以殴击罪
mistake in charging Mr. Mifsud with this battery.
控告米夫萨德先生是个可怕的错误
But this car with this license plate
但有人见到该车牌的车辆
was seen racing away from the scene of the frat murder of Simon Greenberg
从杀害西蒙·格林伯格的现场逃离
Objection Your Honor!
反对,法官阁下
That is why he ran the red light. Oh this is outrageous.
所以他才闯红灯,这太过分了,
He had just killed Simon Greenberg.
那之前,他杀害了西蒙·格林伯格
This is prosecutorial misconduct. He swore to it.
这是检方的不当行为,他宣誓了,
His alibi means he committed this murder.
斗殴的不在场证明恰恰证明了他是谋杀案凶手
Because you overcharged him with a hate crime
是因为你对他仇恨犯罪的过度指控
so he would grab at any alibi.
他才不顾一切寻找不在场证明
So you're saying your client perjured himself?
那你是说你的当事人作伪证?
No I am saying he took my advice that's all.
不,我是说他接受了我的建议,仅此而已
Well then congratulations Alicia.
那么祝贺你,艾丽西娅
You just advised your client to admit to murder.
你给你当事人提出了一个承认谋杀的建议
Your Honor
法官阁下
the People charge Jimal Mifsud with firstdegree murder.
检方现对贾马尔·米夫萨德提出一级谋杀指控
Alicia dropped by for you.
艾丽西娅找过你
Why?
干什么
I don't know. You want me to get her?
不知道,要我去叫她吗
No. Later.
不,待会再说
So this isn't you?
那这不是你?
It's your car but you're not driving it?
这是你的车,但不是你在开?
I'm sorry I uh I thought it was the easiest way out.
抱歉,我,我以为这样更容易脱罪
So who is it? Who's driving it?
那这是谁,谁在开车
I don't know.
不知道
Jimal they have a witness who swears that that car
贾马尔,他们有目击证人发誓说那辆车
your car was driven away by Simon Greenberg's killer.
你的车,是杀死西蒙·格林伯格的凶手开走的
So don't cover for anyone.
所以不要包庇任何人
I'm not covering.
我没有包庇谁
MyMy two roommates don't have a car
我的两个室友都没有车
I let Amir and Tariq use mine.
所以我就让阿米尔和塔里克开我的
I just leave my keys in the room.
我钥匙就放在宿舍里
So which is driving it Amir or Tariq?
那么开车的是谁,阿米尔还是塔里克
I don't know.
我不知道
But he swore that was him driving away from the murder?
但他宣誓说是他开车离开凶杀现场?
He didn't know it would implicate him in a murder.
他当时并不知道这能牵扯进谋杀案
It's my fault.
这是我的错
I encouraged him to place himself in the car
是我鼓励他承认自己就在那辆车里
to give him an alibi from the hate crime.
这样仇恨犯罪就有了不在场证明
Yes. And now I have a multimilliondollar client
好啊,我一个价值千万的客户
thinking that we're amateurs.
会拿咱们当菜鸟了
I got the pictures from the ASA's office.
我从助理检察官办公室拿到的照片
I should've checked.
我应该检查一下才对
Great. It's everybody's fault.
很好,每个人都有错
Now let's make it right.
那现在去改正吧
I'm questioning Jimal's roommates.
我去询问贾马尔的室友
One of them is the real driver.
他俩中必有一个开了那辆车
And I'm filing a motion to dismiss
我去提交一份动议
Jimal's alibi statement during preliminary.
要求撤销贾马尔预审时的不在场声明
I don't know what's going on with you two
我不知道你俩之间怎么回事
but make it better.
但改善一下吧
Whatever you have to do.
不论用什么方式
Make it better.
改善一下吧
So are we supposed to do something?
我们是不是应该做点什么
Sure.
当然
What subject? I don't know.
哪一科,我不知道,
You're the tutor.
你是家教
What does your mom want?
你妈妈有什么要求
She wants me to get better grades
她希望我成绩能好点
so that I'll get into Briarcrest.
这样我才能进入贝克雷基督徒私立学校
You don't like public school?
你不喜欢公立学校?
No I do.
我喜欢
It's just that there was a mugging on the field
只是校园里曾有过行凶抢劫的
and all the parents got really scared.
家长们都变得很害怕
Is this your first job tutoring?
这是你第一次当家教吗
Yeah.
是的
How am I doing?
我干得怎么样
Not so good.
不太好
Darn.
该死
Can we go outside?
我们能出门吗
Yeah I think it's up to you.
能吧,你做主
Cary the man!
凯里牛人
Throwing down that opposition.
打得对手落花流水
Nicely played.
妙计啊
Thanks.
谢谢
So this is the new Cary?
这就是新的凯里?
No just a new day.
不,是生活在变
So can I see the crime scene photos Cary?
那么,凯里,我能看罪案现场照片吗
Well come on.
拜托
You're in the big leagues now. What can it hurt?
你现在站对队了,让我看看又何妨
I'll think about it.
我会考虑一下
Well look who's here.
看看谁来了
Sophia?
索菲亚?
In the flesh.
正是本人
Strange bedfellows huh?
真是意想不到的搭档
The strangest.
最意想不到的搭档
Well...
那么
you two have a nice time.
祝你俩合作愉快
What'd she want?
她想要什么
Crime scene photos.
罪案现场的照片
Damn it.
真该死
Okay uh Simon Greenberg 22
好了,西蒙·格林伯格,22岁
found in his dorm room gagged
被发现于其宿舍,口被封
hands bound stabbed 45 times.
双手被绑,被刺了45下
Little overkill? Yep.
有点过度行凶?没错,
Police think it was an execution.
警察认为是一种处决式杀人
No sign of a struggle.
没有打斗的迹象
Any witnesses? Neighbor heard a scream
有目击证人吗,邻居听到了尖叫声,
looked out his window and saw a dark
望向窗外,看到了一个深肤色
possibly black Middle Eastern man running to his car.
可能是黑皮肤的中东男子跑向了他的车
ET27 They got a number plate ET27.
他们看到了车牌
Damn.
该死
That's not a partial plate.
这车牌号给得够完整的
Yeah I know.
是的,我知道
Jimal's plate.
贾马尔的车牌号
Um one other thing.
还有一件事
Something that wasn't released to the press.
这件事没有发布给媒体
What?
什么
Killer drew a swastika
凶手用死者的血
with the victim's blood.
画了一个纳粹十字
Yep. I know this is not looking good is it?
是呀,我知道这看起来很不妙
Okay um
好吧
let me know what you get from the roommates.
你问完他室友后跟我说说情况
Got it.
明白
Oh by the way the swastika
顺便说一句,那个纳粹十字
the police don't know why but it was drawn backwards.
画的是反的,警察也不知道为什么,
Okay.
好的
Am I interrupting?
打扰到你了吗
Nope.
没有
How are you?
你好吗
Good.
还行
Do you have a moment to talk?
有空谈谈吗
About last night?
昨晚的事
Yeah.
是的
Don't act like this is nothing Eli.
别装作不把这当回事,伊莱
You're running a proPalestinian campaign.
你在为巴勒斯坦人撑腰
It's an anti muslimbigotry campaign
这只是反对对穆斯林的敌视
and I am a crisis man...
而我是一名危机公关...
You are a Jew.
你是一个犹太人
We are both... Oh come on Michael!
我们都是... 得了吧,迈克尔,
What is this?
这算什么
Ultimate Frisbee?
极限飞盘比赛?
We only win by making them lose?
我们非得要他们一败涂地才算赢了?
Yes.
没错
You act like you're not paying attention
你假装你不在乎
but I know you're paying attention.
可我知道,你在乎
This is a PR war.
这是一场公关之战
And I'm a traitor?
我就算一个叛徒了
In February Israeli soldiers
2月份,以色列士兵
helped a Palestinian woman give birth.
帮助一名巴勒斯坦妇女生产
You didn't read about it unless you subscribed
除非你订阅了以色列国家新闻
to the Israel National News.
不然你是不会知道的
Two days later an Israeli woman
两天之后,一名以色列妇女
gave birth in a Palestinian hospital.
在巴勒斯坦的医院中生产
Where did you read it? AP CBS News every major paper.
你哪得到的这消息,美联社,CBS各大报纸全都报道了,
Google it. Go ahead.
不信你上谷歌搜搜看
This is a PR war and they are winning.
这是一场公关之战,而且他们胜券在握
Michael.
迈克尔
I do not go to your house
我不会去你家里
and tell you what novels to write.
然后告诉你该写什么小说
I do not go to your committee
我也不会去你的委员会
and tell you what lobbyists to hire.
来告诉你该雇怎样的说客
That's it.
好了
Now I get it.
我懂了
I didn't hire you.
都因为我当初没雇你
There it is.
原来如此
I hired Tarkovsky & Associates.
就因为我雇了塔可夫斯基律所
With a $20 million Jewish League Fund to fight intolerance.
用2000万美元的犹太联盟基金来对抗偏见
Yes you did.
对,没错
So this isn't Israel/Palestine to you.
看来对你来说,这不是一场巴以之间的争斗
It's Gold versus Tarkovsky.
而是一场戈德和塔可夫斯基之间的争斗
You're paying a competitor Michael.
你在给一个竞争对手掏钱,迈克尔
And as moved as I am by your plea for Jewish brotherhood
你号召犹太人团结起来,我挺感动
I'm not that moved.
但还没感动到这个份上
4000 years and we are always our own worst enemy.
4000年了,我们仍然无法停止族内斗争,
So you were driving Jimal's car that night right?
那晚你开了贾马尔的车,对吧
This is just like the cops.
这语气像极了警察
Racist.
都带着种族歧视
They think an Arab had to do it.
他们认为肯定是阿拉伯人干的
Yeah but this is you isn't it Amir?
但这是你,对吧,阿米尔
You were driving your roommate's car that night right?
你那晚开了你室友的车,对吧
No.
没有
And you know why it's not me?
知道为什么那不是我吗
Look at your time code lady.
看看那上面的时间,女士
I was in my living room for salah.
那时我正在客厅里做礼拜
Evening prayers.
晚祷
Anybody else see you there?
有人能为此作证吗
Yes. Who?
有,谁,
The Prophet Muhammad.
先知穆罕默德
Peace be upon him.
愿主赐福之
Yeah Amir's in the living room five times a day praying.
是的,阿米尔一天要在客厅里做5次祷告
Okay Tariq.
好的,塔里克
Did you see him praying on the night of the murder?
凶杀当晚,你看到他做祷告了吗
No. So you were home?
没有,当时你在家里?
You were home to be able to not see him there?
在家,于是确信他没在祷告?
No I was out.
不是,我出去了
In Jimal's car?
开着贾马尔的车?
No I wanted to take it but the keys were gone already.
没有,我想开,可钥匙不在了
So where were you?
那你在哪儿
I was here.
我就在这儿
In the quad at the interfaith rally.
在参加跨宗教集会
Sophia.
索菲亚
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Hi.
你好啊
I didn't see you over there.
没看到你也在呢
This is how you investigate these days?
你如今就是这么调查的?
By just following me? Yep.
通过跟踪我? 没错,
Makes things a lot easier.
这样就简单多了
So you and Cary huh?
对了,你和凯里之间?
That's why you've been ignoring me right?
这才是你冷落我的原因,对吧
It's not because I'm married.
并不是因为我结婚了
Yep. You got me.
没错,说对了
Listen I'm gonna go and question eyewitnesses at the Jewish frat.
听着,我要去犹太兄弟会询问目击证人
Do you want the address?
你想要地址吗
Where's the fun in that?
那样哪儿还有乐趣
Your Honor this is...
法官阁下,这是...
this is prosecutorial misconduct. Okay okay okay.
这是检方的不当行为,行了,行了,
This is absolutely unethical. All right all right.
绝对是不道德的,好了,好了,
Each to your corners.
都到自己的位子上
Mrs. Florrick your client
福瑞克女士,你的当事人
already swore that that was him in the car.
已经发誓说当时在车里的人是他
Is he now trying to say that he lied?
现在他想改口说自己撒谎了吗
He's saying that he was misled by the prosecution.
他的意思是他被检方误导了
How did I mislead?
我怎么误导了
Jimal was given an opportunity
贾马尔得到了一个机会
to avoid a hate crime prosecution and he took it
可避免被以仇恨犯罪的罪名起诉,他接受了
that's all.
就是这样
This murder charge is based on nothing else.
这件谋杀起诉根本没有别的依据
There's no evidence that Jimal and the victim even knew each other.
甚至没有证据显示,贾马尔和被害人认识对方
Where's the motive?
动机是什么
Mr. Greenberg was Jewish and Jimal was Muslim
格林伯格是犹太人,而贾马尔是穆斯林
and as you can see here Your Honor
还有正如你所见,法官阁下
a swastika was drawn on the victim's...
一个纳粹十字画在被害人的...
Oh come on.
得了吧
AntiSemitism
反犹太主义
isn't some cookie cutter motive you can apply to any darkskinned...
不是一个你可以随便套在深肤色人身上的动机
All right counselors listen.
好了,律师们,听着
Nobody likes a street fight better than me
没有谁比我更喜欢街头打架了
but that's for in the street not here.
但这仅限于街上,不是这里
Mr. Agos do you have any further probable cause?
艾格斯先生,你还有其它可能的理由吗
Because if it's just that statement
因为如果仅凭那样的陈述
I am prone to overturn.
我倾向于否定
We do Your Honor.
有,法官阁下
Professor Noah Fineman.
诺厄·法恩曼教授
I teach political science.
我教授政治学
And did the accused show a particular interest in one of your lectures?
被告有对你讲授的某堂课,表现出特别的兴趣吗
He did.
是的
It's a lecture that I give on the anniversary of 9/11
是我在911纪念日讲的一节课
about chickens who come home to roost
关于美国和以色列的犹太复国主义政权
for the United States and Zionist regime in Israel...
自食其果的内容
Objection.
反对
Your Honor is Mr. Agos really trying
法官阁下,难道艾格斯先生真打算
to find a motive in Jimal's classes?
从贾马尔上的课程里找动机吗
Why not home ec?
怎么不从家政课着手呢
Maybe that's where the knife came from.
说不定刀子是从那儿来的
Overruled. I think we can stand a bit
反对无效,我觉得
of rough and tumble here counselor.
这点混乱局面我们暂时还能忍耐,辩方律师
So Professor
那么,教授
you would argue that Israel's a criminal regime.
你会说以色列政权有罪
Oh II don't argue it.
不,不用我说
I think that's fairly selfevident.
我觉得这是明摆着的
Given this what do you think of suicide bombings
鉴于此,你怎样看待自杀式炸弹袭击
and the death of Jewish citizens?
和犹太人丧命
If you're asking me if I approve of such a thing no never.
如果你问我是不是赞成这类举动,不,决不
But I do understand them.
但是我能理解他们
These are understandable movements
为了抵抗犹太复国主义的压迫
against a Zionist oppression.
这些做法是可以理解的
And how did your student Jimal
你的学生贾马尔
take an added interest in this lecture?
在这堂课上如何表现得格外感兴趣呢
Well he was uh very engaged in class yes.
他,在课堂上非常专注,是的
And afterwards he approached me
下课后,他找到我
to ask me questions about my newest book
问了一些关于我的新书的问题
Zionist Occupation: the Need for Realignment and New Thinking.
《犹太复国主义的占领:呼唤新策略与新思维》
Bordinay Press.
博蒂奈出版社
Thank you Professor.
谢谢你,教授
No further questions Your Honor.
没有问题了,法官阁下
Actually Professor
事实上,教授
I have a few questions.
我有几个问题
My client was very engaged in your lecture you said?
你说我的当事人在你的课堂上非常专注
How did you witness this?
你是怎么观察到的呢
Well if you teach students long enough you get a sense.
如果你教学生的时间足够长,你就会感觉到
And for how long did you teach Jimal?
你教了贾马尔多久
Well it's been four weeks since the beginning of the semester.
从开学到现在是4周
So four weeks that's uh 20 sessions.
4周,也就是,20节课
And for how many of those sessions were you actually present?
你到场的课有几节呢
I don't understand.
我不明白
How many of those 20 sessions were you actually there teaching
这20节课里你亲自授课几节
and not having one of your TA's do it?
而不是让你的助教代课
Uh... Didn't you only lecture the class twice Professor?
你不是总共仅仅授课2次吗,教授
Well I would question your use of the word "Only"
我对你用"仅仅"这个词持保留意见
but uh...
但是
yes.
是的
And yet you really focused with your laserlike perception
但你还是用你激光般敏锐的观察力
on Jimal and his engagement.
注意到了贾马尔和他专注的态度
You're being a bit rude.
你这样可有点不敬
Yes and I'm just getting started.
是的,我还才开始呢
So after one of your lectures
那么,在你的一堂课后
Jimal came to you to ask you about your book.
贾马尔来问了你的书
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
Because I keep a record next to my attendance. See?
因为我在考勤表旁边做了标记,你看
That asterisk tells me that I must send them
那个星号就是说我得给他们发一份
an email about my book.
关于我新书的邮件
And of course you recognize Jimal over there?
那么你能认出贾马尔?那边那位
Oh yes.
没错
This record attendance
这份考勤表
the students sign themselves in yes?
是由学生们自己签名的,对吗
Yes it's a very efficient way to work.
对,这样很便捷
I'm sure.
那是当然
Do you see Jimal's name there?
你看到这里贾马尔的名字了吗
It's him there.
看到了
That's not his handwriting. Objection.
那不是他的字迹,反对,
That's the handwriting of his roommate
那是他室友的字迹
Tariq also a student in your class who signed him in
塔里克,也是你班上的学生
so that Jimal could cut class.
他替贾马尔签名,贾马尔就可以逃课
Well I'd say things have been pretty easy for you up until now.
我得说,你到目前为止还没遇到真正的难题
Really?
真的吗
How's that?
何以见得
In court these people don't really know how you think.
在法庭上,这些人并不真正了解你怎么想
But you do?
但你了解?
Hate to tell you this but we're going to beat you.
不得不告诉你,我们会打败你
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Battle M.E. Gaza Strip
《激战中东:加沙地带》
It's one of my best MMOGs.
这是我最满意的MMOG作品之一
And what is an MMOG?
MMOG是什么
Massive Multiplayer Online Game.
大型多人在线游戏
Meaning people log onto their computers
意思是人们在自己的电脑上登录
and battle each other. Yep.
然后互相对抗,对,
What are we looking at now?
现在我们看到的这是什么
Uh well that's the recorded actions of Sampson5.
那是Sampson5的游戏记录
That's the avatar of the accused Jimal...
那是被告人贾马尔的角色
Objection.
反对
Your Honor
法官阁下
what does this have to do with the death of Simon Greenberg?
这与格林伯格的死有何关系
Goes to motive Your Honor.
与动机有关,法官阁下
What is that assault weapon over there is that an Uzi?
那是什么枪,Uzi冲锋枪吗
No it's a Galil 5.56.
不,是加利尔突击步枪
What's the range of fire?
射程是多少
450 meters.
450米,
Cool.
真厉害
Proceed.
继续
Well that's Jimal's avatar there.
那是贾马尔的角色
The guy running.
那人在跑
And what is he wearing?
他穿的是什么
Oh that? That's a suicide vest.
那个吗,那是自杀背心
He's wearing a suicide vest?
他穿着自杀背心吗
And what is he entering?
那他进了哪里
That's a civilian Israeli building.
那是个以色列平民建筑
That's a school in fact...
那是所学校,实际上
Your Honor this is a game.
法官阁下,这是个游戏
Mr. AlSaid was just here.
阿勒赛义德先生刚来过
He wants us to pull out of Jimal's defense.
他要我们退出贾马尔辩护
He is afraid defending a youth who makes light of a suicide bombing
他担心为一个对自杀袭击无所谓的青年辩护
will undercut Eli's proMuslim campaign.
会对伊莱的亲穆斯林活动不利
He wasn't making light of it.
他不是对此无所谓
He was playing a video game.
他是在玩游戏
In which he killed a schoolhouse full of kids.
在游戏里他炸了一所满是学生的学校
Yes but in a video game.
没错,但那只是在游戏里
Have you seen video games lately?
你看过最近的游戏吗
We can't abandon Jimal.
我们不能抛弃贾马尔
He was looking at misdemeanor battery.
他本来只是殴击罪轻罪
We helped him into a murder charge.
我们却害他被控谋杀
"We"?
"我们"?
I... helped him into a murder charge
是我,害他被控谋杀
which I did as a representative of this firm.
但我是以本所的名义为他辩护
We made a commitment to him.
我们对他有过承诺
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think your friend will pull out of Eli's campaign
我认为你的朋友会退出伊莱的活动
and go right back to his old firm with his $10 million.
带着他的1000万回到他原来的律所
Yeah.
没错
Still retail rules.
但还是"零售规则"
We broke it we own it?
我们打碎他的"货物"他就只能卖给我们咯?
Okay we'll stick with Jimal.
好吧,我们继续为贾马尔辩护
Win this one.
赢下这一局
No.
不行
No what?
什么不行
No Mr. AlSaid.
不行,阿勒赛义德先生
I'm coming here as a courtesy.
我来是出于礼节
I don't need your campaign anymore.
我不再需要你的这项运动了
I'm taking my business back to my old firm.
我要把生意带回原来的律所
Oh that's too bad because I already cashed your check.
那可不巧,因为我已经把你的支票兑现了
You did not.
你不是吧
I did.
已经兑现了
You know us Jews.
我们犹太人就是这样的
You'd do anything to piss me off.
你真是怎么气我怎么来
You're right.
一点不错
But I have still got a great proMuslim campaign for you.
但我仍可为你组织一场很棒的亲穆斯林活动
Good doing business with you.
很高兴跟你做生意
Did you hear the one about the Arab and the Jew?
你听过那个阿拉伯人和犹太人的故事吗
No.
没有
But I'm sure it's very funny.
不过我相信一定很有趣
An Arab and a Jew walk into a bar.
一个阿拉伯人和一个犹太人走进一间酒吧
And then they kill each other.
然后他们杀死了对方
Energy is radiated and absorbed in quanta matched to...?
能量辐射后被吸入量子中,符合?
Patterns of black body radiation.
黑体辐射的模式
You know that's bad for you?
你知道这对你的身体不好吗
It's like the equivalent of three buckets of popcorn.
这相当于3桶爆米花
But I don't want three buckets of popcorn.
但我不想吃3桶爆米花
Oh my God.
天啊
What?
怎么了
Okay I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Don't shake the camera.
拿着相机,手别抖
Just keep it steady.
拿稳了
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Look at the color.
看他们衣服的颜色
It's Bollywood.
这是宝莱坞式的啊
You can't pass up Bollywood.
宝莱坞可不能错过
Do you know them?
你认识他们吗
No. It's chance.
不,但这就是认识他们的机会
I do this all the time.
我一直这么做
Grace camera up.
格雷斯,开拍吧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Good to have you back Mr. Sartori.
很高兴又见到你,萨托里先生
So tell me what is a powerup?
请向我解释一下,什么叫"吃宝物"
Sorry this is the only place in the world
抱歉,全世界可能只有这个地方
where I have to explain a powerup.
需要我解释什么叫吃宝物
Um in a video game
在游戏中
it's something that you collect to give you extra power.
是你收集的一些给你额外能量的东西
Like a gun or you know ammunition.
比如枪或弹药
So would anyone ever pass up a powerup?
那有人会见宝物不吃吗
Huh? No.
不可能
Not unless you're crazy.
除非你疯了
You never know when you'll run out of ammunition.
你无法预测自己什么时候会弹药耗尽
So this suicide vest that Jimal's Avatar is wearing what is that?
那贾马尔的角色穿的那件自杀式背心是什么
It's a powerup.
是吃的宝物
And everybody who plays your game grabs one?
所有玩你这款游戏的人,都不会错过它?
At one point or another.
是的
In fact according to your own logs
实际上,根据你的记录
many ASAs in Mr. Agos's office...
艾格斯先生办公室的很多助理检察官...
Objection. Overruled.
反对,反对无效,
...many ASAs in Mr. Agos's office
艾格斯先生办公室的很多助理检察官,
have collected such suicide packs?
也拿过这种自杀式背包吗
Yeah it's a part of the game.
对,这是游戏的一部分
It's not a thing.
没什么大不了
But doesn't that mean these ASAs
但这不是说明这些助理检察官
are more likely to have murdered Simon Greenberg?
更有可能杀害格林伯格吗
Your Honor.
法官阁下
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克女士
Mrs. Florrick any further questions?
福瑞克女士,还有其他问题吗
Yes Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
Mr. Sartori
萨托里先生
Jimal's roommate Amir AlFulan
贾马尔的室友,阿米尔·阿勒福兰
he played your online game too?
他也玩你的在线游戏对吗
I have no idea.
我不清楚
This is a record of your subpoenaed logs.
这是你呈交的记录的副本
Can you read that there? Oh yeah.
能把这个读出来吗,可以,
And you had to reduce his privileges
因为他和另一名玩家起了冲突
because he fought with another player didn't he?
所以你降低了他的游戏等级,对吗
Yeah he uh he got in a fight online. On the Battle M.E. Board.
他在《激战中东》对战平台上跟人发生了冲突
And who did he fight with? Can you read that there?
他和谁冲突了呢,你可以读出来吗
You had to reduced both their privileges.
你降低了他俩的游戏等级
Simon Greenberg.
西蒙·格林伯格
Thank you.
谢谢你
Jimal's roommate Amir is the mostlikely suspect.
贾马尔的室友阿米尔是最可能的嫌疑人
But he has an alibi praying.
但他有不在场证明,在祷告
Yes but he was alone.
没错,但他是一个人
What about the other roommate Tariq?
另一个室友塔里克呢
We can't find any contact between Tariq and the victim.
我们找不到任何塔里克与被害人的联系
And he doesn't have the political motive.
也没有政治上的动机
Amir is the Palestinian hardliner.
阿米尔是巴勒斯坦强硬路线支持者
Tariq could care less.
塔里克却一点也不关心
Okay. Thank you Alicia.
谢谢你,艾丽西娅
Keep us in touch.
随时沟通情况
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think...
我觉得
you're holding something against her.
你对她有点意见
I'm what?
我什么
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Maybe it's unconscious maybe it's not
你或许无意,或许有意
but you're being hard on her.
但你对她太狠了
No.
没有
She's a thirdyear associate on a partner track
她是干了3年的律师,正向合伙人的位置迈进
and she's treating us like peers.
她现在都不把我们当上级了
That's all you're seeing.
就是这样
My God am I the only adult left here?
老天,你们一个个都是孩子吗
Could everybody just put their emotions away?
大家就不能不要感情用事吗
I've got to get to a meeting
我要去开会了
unless you have some other stray observations for me.
除非你对我还有其它偏颇看法
Are we overdoing it?
我们是不是有点过度了
Diane thinks I'm going too hard on you.
戴安觉得我对你太狠了
Am I?
有吗
Going too hard?
太狠了?
All those late nights...
这么多个夜阑良宵
No time off.
废寝忘食
Buried... in work.
埋头苦干
Up to my knees.
不可开交
He's doing it again mom!
他又开始了,妈妈
He's doing it again!
他又开始了
It's just my neighbors.
我邻居
Come on let's go to the bedroom.
走吧,我们去卧室
No no no no no. Don't move.
不不不,别动
Leg is done the chops are ready to go.
腿肉搞定了,可以开始做排骨了
I'm just warming up the leg of lamb piece
在冷却10到15分钟后
after it's been reposing for ten or 15 minutes...
就把切好的羊腿片拿去加热
We need to eat better.
我们得改善伙食
I like what we eat.
我觉得咱们吃的不错啊
No I need to cook.
不,我得学习烹饪
You're happier without dad.
爸爸不在,你开心很多
No I'm happier with you.
不,是和你在一起才让我开心很多
Okay that was such a mom thing to say.
好吧,这真是标准的慈母口气
No it's about dad.
但不对,就是因为爸爸
Does that upset you?
这让你不开心了吗
No.
没有
I don't know.
我不知道
You know I love dad.
你知道我很爱爸爸
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I found you a new tutor. Dana.
我给你找了个新家教,叫戴娜
I think you'll like her she's social.
我想你会喜欢她的,她很开朗
Actually I think I like this one now.
其实,我觉得我挺喜欢现在这位的
You... I thought you said she was too different.
你...你不是说她个性太独特了吗
She is.
确实
But sometimes different isn't always bad.
但有个性并不一定是坏事
She's coming over to help me set up my computer tomorrow.
明天她要来帮我装电脑
What?
怎么
Mm she's setting up your computer?
她帮你装电脑
I asked her to.
我叫她来的
Please tell me you're learning something
拜托告诉我你确实能学到东西
and that this isn't all pointless.
我不是在做无用功
I'm learning something.
我在学的
So how do you explain that Amir?
你怎么解释呢,阿米尔
I don't explain it.
我不解释
You said you didn't know the victim Simon Greenberg
你之前说你不认识被害人西蒙·格林伯格
and here you are on a video game fighting with him.
这里显示你在游戏里和他发生冲突
I don't need to talk to you.
我不必和你交代
You got no authority here.
你无权过问
Hey you want to make yourself useful in here?
想进来施展下拳脚吗
I just got the authority.
现在我有权了吧
He claims it wasn't him.
他说那不是他
It wasn't him what fighting against Greenberg?
什么不是他,和格林伯格发生冲突的不是他?
On the video game.
在游戏上的冲突
Amir says it was Tariq.
阿米尔说那是塔里克
He let him use his screen name.
他让塔里克用了他的网名
These roommates they share everything.
这帮室友真是无不分享
So I'm checking Tariq but we're back to square one.
所以我在查塔里克的情况,又回到起点了
Amir had a motive politics fanaticism.
阿米尔有作案动机,政治和宗教的狂热分子
Tariq isn't political or religious.
而塔里克并无政治倾向或宗教信仰
I wonder if we're making a mistake
我在想我们是不是搞错了
thinking it's about Middle Eastern politics.
也许根本无关中东政治
These kids they're just... college kids.
这些孩子,只是大学校园里的孩子而已
All rise.
全体起立
Okay I'll keep checking but I'll need some time.
好吧,我继续调查,但需要些时间
Judge Karpman presiding.
有请卡普曼法官
Thank you.
谢谢
Please be seated.
请坐
So this is where we stand.
现在的情况是这样
There is sufficient evidence for a finding of probable cause.
检方的指控理由已有足够证据支持
Further we set this case on my trial...
另外,在我的法庭上审理此案...
Your Honor we ask that you recuse yourself.
法官阁下,我们请求您回避本案
Excuse me?
你说什么
We believe you have shown bias against our client.
我们认为您对我方当事人表现出了偏见
Believe? Really?
你们真这么认为吗
In what way?
何以见得
Your religion.
您的宗教信仰
This is...
这真是
outrageous.
太过分了
I'm...
我是...
My Jewish background
我的犹太背景
is completely irrelevant in this case.
与此案完全无关
Your Honor you have given money to the Outlook for Israel
法官阁下,您曾经捐钱给"以色列前景"
an organization that supports the settlements in Israel.
一个支持以色列定居点的组织
We believe you have shown bias against our client
我们认为您对我方当事人表现出了偏见
and we ask that a new judge hear further proceedings.
我们请求更换法官进行下面的审理
I'll give you my answer in an hour.
我一个小时后给你答复
He's not going to recuse himself.
他是不会回避的
He will.
他会的
Karpman always backs down when he's pushed.
卡普曼被逼迫时总会退让
He's afraid he'll be overturned on appeal.
他害怕自己的判决在上诉中被推翻
So we start over with a new judge.
那换个法官,我们就只好从零开始
No. I know what Alicia's doing.
不,我知道艾丽西娅的花招
Hi Michael. How are you?
你好,迈克尔,别来无恙
I was just sitting here going over this campaign.
我正在梳理这次亲穆斯林活动
Arab Spring.
阿拉伯之春
Sort of like Irish Spring
有点像"爱尔兰之春"
but with Arabs.
不过是阿拉伯味儿的
Do you want some coffee? How much?
要来点咖啡吗,你开个价,
For the coffee?
咖啡的价?
How much for six months
如果我把犹太联盟基金的业务
if I brought the Jewish League Fund here?
搬到这儿来半年,什么价
How much are you paying Tarkovsky & Associates?
你给塔可夫斯基律所付多少
You know how much I'm paying.
你清楚的
Well of course
当然,但这样一来
we would have to tell Mr. AlSaid
我们就得告诉阿勒赛义德先生
that we can't handle his account anymore
我们无法再打理他的账户
so if you'd help us defer those costs...
所以若你能帮我们弥补这笔损失...
You're really a son of a bitch.
你果然是狗娘养的
I am.
确实
But now I'm your son of a bitch.
但现在,我这个狗娘养的属于你了
All rise.
全体起立
Judge Karpman presiding.
有请卡普曼法官
Please be seated.
请坐
I've taken great deal of time with this motion because
我对这个动议考虑了很长时间
I believe that part of being a tough judge
因为我认为,一位强硬的法官
is also being a fair judge.
同时也必须是公正的法官
Your Honor may I quickly interrupt?
法官阁下,我能快速地打断下吗
Can't imagine why Counselor. I'm ready to rule.
为什么,检方律师,我准备宣布决定了
Yes but... I believe
是的,但我认为
Mrs. Florrick is attempting to manipulate this court.
福瑞克女士试图操纵法庭
Excuse me!
你说什么
If you recuse yourself Your Honor
法官阁下,如果您回避了
the court will be forced to choose a new judge tomorrow?
明天本案将被迫选择一名新法官?
Is that correct?
是这样吗
Yes it is.
是的
You were about to make your ruling Your Honor?
法官阁下,您刚才已准备宣布决定是吗
That's what she's counting on.
她指望的就是这个结果
Do you know what tomorrow is Your Honor?
法官阁下,您知道明天什么日子吗
What tomorrow is? The holiday.
明天什么日子?是假日,
That has nothing to do with my motion.
这和我的动议完全无关
It's Rosh Hashanah.
明天是犹太新年
There will be no Jewish judges in court
这样法庭上就不会有犹太法官
the case will be assigned to a nonJewish judge.
本案将交给非犹太法官审理
That is why she's asking you to recuse yourself.
这就是她要求你回避的原因
Your Honor this is offensive!
这太无礼了,法官阁下
Mrs. Florrick
福瑞克女士
I am...
我对你
disappointed in you.
失望至极
The motion is denied.
驳回动议
Case remains on my trial call!
本案依然由我审理
Hi Tariq. How are you?
塔里克,你好吗
So what are you following me?
怎么,你是在跟踪我吗
No.
没有
I'm following her.
我跟踪她呢
Hey Tariq.
嘿,塔里克
You know if you're looking for a more discreet gay bar
如果想找更隐蔽的同性恋酒吧
I'd try Scarlet's on Halsted. No no no no.
应该试试哈斯特大街的斯嘉丽吧,不不不,
I'd try Sidetrack.
我会去侧线酒吧
It's too leathery. What do you need?
那儿皮革味太重,你们想要什么,
You used Amir's avatar on Battle M.E. the online video game.
你在《激战中东》上用了阿米尔的帐号
So?
于是呢
So that's where you met Simon Greenberg.
你在那上面遇到西蒙·格林伯格
No. Yeah.
不是的,就是这样,
Actually... yeah.
事实,就是如此
Checked your alibi.
我们查过你的不在场证明了
Didn't hold up Tariq.
纸没包住火,塔里克
You weren't at the Interfaith Rally.
你没在跨宗教集会的现场
Why would I kill Greenberg?
我为什么要杀死格林伯格
ItIt makes no sense.
没有任何道理
We spoke to the bartender.
我们和酒保聊过了
He said you met Greenberg here quite a few times.
他说你在这里约会格林伯格很多次
My guess is you two fell in love.
我猜,你们俩在谈恋爱吧
You argued. He met someone else.
你指责他劈了腿
You got jealous. You stabbed him.
你吃醋了,然后捅死了他
Made it look like a hate crime.
还把它伪装得像仇恨犯罪
I didn't mean to hurt him. I didn't!
我没想伤害他,没有
Why the reversed swastika?
为什么要画反向的纳粹十字
What? When you set it up as a hate crime
什么,你把现场伪装得像仇恨犯罪,
why did you draw the swastika backward?
为什么要画反向的纳粹十字
What do you mean? Isn't that how you draw it?
你什么意思,不就是那么画吗
Is it good for the Jewish League Fund?
这对犹太联盟基金会是否有利?
I don't know.
我不清楚
The Muslim was the killer but he was also gay
那个穆斯林是凶手,但还是个同性恋
and sleeping with our guy so uh
和犹太被害人上过床
I would call that a classic mixed message.
所以此事正面负面效应都有
Crisis management.
危机管理
If it helps our cause I could find out if he's a top.
如果需要,我可以查查他是"攻"还是"受"
That was a joke.
开玩笑的
Yeah. Okay III got to go.
好了,我要挂了
Important work?
重要的工作呵?
Fate of the world.
关乎地球命运的
What do you think?
这个你觉得怎么样
It's very flattering Eli.
太恭维我了,伊莱
But I can't be thinking about the governorship
但我现在做州检察官
when I'm doing this job.
无法考虑竞选州长的问题
So do this job.
那就做好你的州检察官
Let me think about the governorship.
让我来想竞选州长的事
Just an observation from work.
通报一些工作中的发现
If you're worried about Alicia and Will Gardner...
要是你担心艾丽西娅和威尔·加德纳之间...
I'm not... worried.
我没在担心
I know I know but um
我知道,不过
if you were
要是你在担心
I think that whatever was there is no more.
我觉得不论他俩以前如何,现在没什么了
They barely look at each other.
他俩几乎不看对方
Eli.
伊莱
You don't want a divorced candidate do you?
你不是想要一个离了婚的候选人吧
No I...
不,我...
Forget it.
算了吧
You need a friend K.
你需要个朋友,凯琳达
Why do I need a friend?
我为什么需要朋友
Or a dog.
或是一条狗
Maybe you need a dog.
你可能需要一条狗
Kalinda and Pooch.
凯琳达和她的小狗
Out investigating.
一起外出调查
I'm fine Will. Really.
我很好,威尔,真的
What's wrong with me?
我怎么了
We're not like normal people are we?
我们不像平常人那样,对吧
What are normal people like?
平常人是怎样的
Emotional.
多愁善感
You're emotional. No.
你就挺多愁善感的,没有,
Sometimes I'm in the middle of an emotion
有时当我处在某种情绪中时
and I just look at myself and realize...
我审视自己却发现
I'm not feeling anything.
我没有任何感觉
I just like acting like someone who feels something.
我只是喜欢演得看上去有感觉
You want to stop acting and actually feel?
你现在不想演了,想有感情了?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
That's what it feels like.
你这想法就是这么吓人
Thanks.
谢谢
I got to go.
我要走了
I got to be somewhere at 8:45.
我和人约好8点45见面
Really?
是吗
That's specific.
好具体的时间
Yup.
没错
Be good.
保重
I'll get them to school on Monday.
我周一会送他们去上学
You sure? Yeah.
你确定? 是的,
Do we take our homework?
我们要带作业去做吗
Yes! Yes!
对,对,
So you've hired a tutor for Grace?
你替格雷斯找了个家教?
Yes I did. She's good I think
是的,我觉得她挺好的
and Grace likes her or... she likes her now.
格雷斯喜欢她,或者说现在是喜欢她的
I'll keep an eye on that.
我会留意的
Oh um also
还有
Zach's girlfriend Nisa
扎克的女朋友,妮莎
her parents wanted us to come for dinner.
她父母想请我们吃顿晚饭
I'll tell her you're busy.
我会告诉她你很忙
Yeah yeah tell her I'm... I'm busy.
对,告诉她我很忙
Love you.
我爱你
Love you.
我爱你
I love you. You call if you need anything.
爱你们,有事就打电话回家
I'll be here.
随时都行

重点单词   查看全部解释    
appeal [ə'pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 恳求,上诉,吸引力
n. 诉诸裁决

联想记忆
prone [prəun]

想一想再看

adj. 俯卧的,易于 ... 的,有 ... 倾向的

联想记忆
questioning ['kwestʃəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词

 
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 长条,条状,脱衣舞
v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥

联想记忆
radiation [.reidi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 辐射,放射线

 
characteristics [,kærəktə'ristiks]

想一想再看

n. 特性,特征;特质;特色(characteristi

 
retail ['ri:teil]

想一想再看

n. 零售
vt. 零售,传述
ad

 
alibi ['æli.bai]

想一想再看

n. 不在场证明或辩解,托辞
v. 辩解,找托

联想记忆
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。