Mystic Falls... I was born here.
神秘瀑布镇,我在这里出生
This is my home.
这里是我的家
And mine. And mine.
也是我的,还有我
For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us.
几个世纪以来,超自然生物生活在我们之中
They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers...
有吸血鬼,狼人,二重身
witches. And even hybrids.
女巫,甚至还有混血儿
And then there's Elena.
还有埃琳娜
She's one of us now.
现在她和我们一样
She's strong. If we help her, she can survive.
她很坚强,有我们的帮助她撑得过去
She can't even keep my blood down.
她连我的血都吐出来了
Our town has always been different...
我们的小镇一直与众不同
Stefan, I'm losing it.
斯特凡,我控制不了了
Feed from me.
喝我的血
But now there are strange things happening
但是现在发生了一些奇怪的事情
that no one can explain.
没人能解释为什么
Nice ink. What ink?
纹身不错,什么纹身
You didn't see his tattoo?
你没看到他的纹身吗
And there's a new hunter in town
镇里有个新的猎人
who wants people like me dead.
想杀死像我这样的吸血鬼
Don't bother. It's a paralytic.
别担心,这是麻醉
Good day for a midlife crisis.
美好的中年危机之日
164 years, I'd say you're due.
164年,我敢说你算是中年了
Elena's transition to vampire
埃琳娜转化成吸血鬼的过程
has been a little depressing.
让她有点压抑
I'm gonna help her have some fun.
我要带她出去开心一下
Those who can't do teach.
做不到的人却教人
Oh, I see we're still fighting.
我明白了,我们还有分歧
Got it. Where you going?
明白了,你去哪
That hunter jacked
昨晚那个猎人
Tyler Lockwood of his werewolf venom last night,
取走了泰勒·洛克伍德的狼人毒液
so basically he's got vampire poison in a bottle,
所以基本来说他拿着装了吸血鬼毒药的小瓶
and I'm gonna find him, and I'm gonna eat him.
我要去找到他,吃了他
I'll go with you. I don't want your help.
我和你一起去,我不需要你帮
I just wanna kill this guy and get the hell out of town.
我只想杀了这家伙然后赶紧离开这里
Isn't that the deal?
难道这不是我们说好的吗
Whoever Elena doesn't choose leaves?
没被埃琳娜选择的人,离开镇子
That was before she turned.
那是在她转化之前
And I stayed to help,
所以我留下来帮忙
but I take you punching me as the first clue...
但是我觉得你揍我应该是个提醒
I'm not wanted here anymore.
在这里,我不再受欢迎了
Listen, you bloodshared with my girlfriend,
听着,你把血给我的女朋友喝
and I punched you in the face.
我往你脸上揍一拳
You deserved it.
你活该
Why don't you stop being dramatic?
你就别这么冲动了
No, brother.
不,老弟
Dramatic would be leaving before I kill this hunter.
冲动是我在离开之前杀了这个猎人
Kind of weird doing this in our old makeout spot.
在我们曾经的约会地这么做,真有点奇怪
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你这么做
I can't keep anything else down.
我没法抓住其他动物
It's ok. I kind of owe you my life, remember?
没事,记得吗,你还救了我一命呢
Yeah, but I didn't make Stefan save your life
没错,但是我让斯特凡救你并不是
so that I could turn you into a human blood bank.
为了让你变成我的活人血袋
Elena, please just let me do this for you.
埃琳娜,请你一定让我帮你
Is that enough?
够了吗
No.
不
But if I had any more,
但是如果我再多喝一点
I'm afraid I wouldn't stop.
我怕我就停不下来了
Here.
来
Thank you.
谢谢你
So you really think school is the best place for you right now?
你真觉得现在来学校合适吗
The vampire hunter knows that Damon's a vampire
那个猎人知道达蒙是吸血鬼
and that I know Damon.
也知道达蒙和我熟识
Hiding at home would be more suspicious.
躲在家里显得更可疑
Besides, I want to be here.
而且,我想来上学
It's my senior year.
这是高中最后一年
I survived this long.
我在高中努力这么多年
There's no way I'm bailing before graduation.
不该在毕业前做逃兵
Town called for curfew?
镇上要实行宵禁了
Tyler got shot in front of half the town.
泰勒在大家面前中枪
Everyone's a little freaked.
大家都有点恐慌
If only they knew the real story.
知道真相还不吓死他们
Who the hell are you two?
你们俩是谁
Tyler, it's ok.
泰勒,别紧张
They're here for your protection.
他们是来保护你的
More deputies?
又是你的副手吗
Not exactly.
不完全是
They're hybrids.
他们是混血儿
I was halfway to Chicago
我在去芝加哥的路上
when I heard you were attacked.
听说你中枪了
I had hoped to leave Mystic Falls for good,
我本想永远离开神秘瀑布镇,但职责所在
but duty calls.
必须回来
Nice to know you care.
难得你还在乎
I don't. I should have killed you
我不在乎, 我早该杀了你
for the little stunt you and your friends pulled
你和你的朋友用卑鄙的手段
stopping my heart,
克制住我的心脏
leaving me in a coffin to rot.
想让我烂在棺材里
Yeah, you used my body as an escape hatch,
没错,你也利用我的身体金蝉脱壳
then kissed my girlfriend,
还假扮我和我的女友亲热
so maybe we're even.
也许我们扯平了
Not even close.
你欠我的多着呢
But you hybrids are a dying breed.
但混血儿如今是濒危物种
I can't make more of you,
我无法再创造了
and I won't have anyone taking liberties
就算是我抛弃的人
with the ones I have left.
也不容别人肆意欺负
Consider them your new bodyguards.
这些都是你的保镖
So first time we've been back
这是我们第一次重回
in Alaric's classroom.
阿拉里克上课的教室
The first period, and I'm ready to bawl my eyes out.
第一节课,我就要哭红双眼
Morning, everyone.
大家早上好
And just like that,
她一出现
I'm no longer feeling sentimental.
我就没心情多愁善感了
So I'm throwing a little anticurfew party
我在新家要办一个小型的
at my new house.
反宵禁派对
Starts in the fifth period,
第五节课开始
goes to whenever. Spread the word.
开到几点都行,请大家帮忙宣传
You're welcome to join, Elena,
埃琳娜,如果你愿意和我言归于好
if you'd like to bury the hatchet.
欢迎你来参加
It's a pretty enormous hatchet.
你还真是大方
I'm feeling generous of spirit.
我是个胸襟开阔的人
New house?
新家
Did your brother finally kick you out?
你哥哥终于把你赶出来了吗
He didn't kick me out. I left.
他没赶我,我自己离开的
So you left the only person on earth that actually likes you?
你离开了这世上唯一喜欢你的人
Your boyfriend liked me once.
你男朋友喜欢过我
Actually, a lot more than once.
实际上,对我情深似海呢
Why are you still in town, Rebekah?
丽贝卡,你怎么还留在镇上
Don't you have anywhere else to go?
你难道没地方可去吗
History's my favorite class.
我最喜欢上历史课
Actually, where is Mr. Saltzman?
怎么不见萨尔茨曼老师
That's right.
我想起来了
I killed him.
他被我杀死了
Just breathe. Just breathe.
深呼吸,深呼吸
You haven't felt this kind of rage before.
你从没有过这种愤怒的感觉
I hate her.
我恨她
I didn't think I was capable of hate,
我以为我不会恨
but I hate her and hate that I hate her.
但我恨她,我讨厌恨着她的自己
That's the hunter.
是那个吸血鬼猎人
What the hell is he doing here?
他在这里做什么
That's Jeremy.
是杰里米
No. No, no, no. Hey.
不,不不不,听着
You get this, ok?
你去处理这个
I got that.
我去找他
There you are.
你在这呢
Rebekah sent me to see if you were ok.
丽贝卡让我来看看你还好吗
I'm fine, Heather.
我没事,海瑟
I'm not.
我有事
What's wrong, Elena?
怎么了,埃琳娜
Getting hungry?
饿了吗
No, gget away from me.
不,离我远点
But she's so delicious.
但是看她多美味
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这儿的
This is my school. It's my life,
这是我的学校,这是我的生活
and I'm not gonna let you ruin it.
我是不会任由你毁了它的
It's my school now, my life.
现在这也是我的学校我的生活了
Maybe you're the one who shouldn't be here.
也许你才是那个不该在这儿的人
And I couldn't help but overhear
而且我没忍住不小心偷听到
that there's a vampire hunter roaming the hallways.
有个吸血鬼猎人正在走廊上晃悠
How inconvenient for you.
这下你可不方便了
See you in gym.
体育馆见
I think it's dodgeball day.
又到了玩躲避球的日子了
You mind telling me who you are and why I'm here?
麻烦请告诉我你是谁还有我为什么来这儿
I'm happy to miss bio, but...
我很乐意翘了生物课,但...
I looked into your family's history.
我查阅了你家族的历史
You and your sister have been through quite a lot.
你和你姐姐经历异常坎坷
What are you, a social worker?
你是谁,社工吗
What do you care?
你为何要在意这些
Because you saw this.
因为你能看到这个
Mm, it's a tattoo. Big deal.
这是个纹身,了不起
No, I call this a hunter's mark,
不,我叫它猎人的印记
as in vampire hunter.
吸血鬼猎人的印记
Uh, a vampire hunter?
吸血鬼猎人
Heh. Look, I'm sorry, man, but
我很抱歉,伙计,但是...
Jeremy, I know your family's history in this town,
杰里米,我知道这镇上你家族的历史
so you playing dumb just makes you look dumb.
所以你继续跟我装傻只能说明你真是个蠢蛋
Why the show and tell?
为什么要给我看纹身还告诉我这些
I don't even know you.
我都不认识你
Because it's invisible
因为这纹身
to anyone but another hunter or potential hunter.
只有吸血鬼猎人或潜在猎人才看得见
Find me a vampire.
给我找一个吸血鬼来
I'll train you, teach you how to do what I do.
我会训练你,教你我做的事
I'm on Hudson, off route 13.
我在13号州际公路哈得逊
Don't show up unless you find one.
找到吸血鬼之前不要来见我
Well, how am I supposed to do that?
我要怎样才能找到
Why don't you start by
你怎么不先问问
asking your friend with the bandage on his neck?
你那个脖子上包着绷带的朋友
Yeah.
早该料到
It was a valiant firstday effort.
这是努力克制的第一天
No one will judge you if you want to go home.
如果你想回家没人会说你的
I don't want to go home.
我不想回家
I want to take the whiteoak stake and kill her.
我想拿着白栎树木桩钉死她
That's how mad I am.
我快气疯了
She made me murderous.
她让我想杀人
How about we just leave the murdering to Damon?
还是把杀人的活都留给达蒙吧
Andand then do what? Ignore her to death?
然后怎么样,放任她直到死
Look, she's trying to make herself feel better.
她只是想让自己好受一点
She knows that everybody hates her,
她知道人人都讨厌她
so she's trying to hate harder.
所以她就破罐子破摔
Tell you what.
听着
Let's just skip the rest of the day,
不如我们忘了一天的不快
go have some fun. I feel like
去找点乐子,我觉得
this day is severely lacking in fun.
今天我们严重缺乏乐趣
Yeah. Ok, fine.
好吧
We'll go to her party and show her
我们去参加派对,告诉她
that she can't intimidate me.
威胁这招对我可不管用
I just have to go home and change first.
我得先回家换衣服
Does she seem a little offbalance to you?
她是不是有点不稳定
Yeah. She's channeling all her emotions into rage.
是,她正在把情绪转为愤怒
Makes her feel like she has purpose.
这让她觉得自己有某种目的
I used to do that, too, when I was, you know...
过去我也这样,那时我...
Ripper you? Yeah.
是杀人狂,是啊
She needs to come to terms with it,
她需要学会妥协
confront it, let it in before she can let it go.
面对,接受这种感觉才能真正放手
You're good at this. You know that?
你知道吗,你很擅长这个
You saved my vampire life.
是你拯救了我的吸血鬼人生
Now you're saving hers.
现在你又要拯救她的了
You should write a book, go on "The view."
你可以写本书,去参加《观点》节目
Hmm.
不错
So this is where you've been hiding, huh?
这里就是你的藏身之处吗
Hayley?
海莉
Hey, Lockwoof.
你好,洛克狼人
Ass. I thought Klaus killed you.
混蛋,我还以为克劳斯把你杀了呢
I should have called.
我该先给你打电话的
From your trailer park in Florida. You liar!
在弗罗里达的拖车公园就该打了,你这个骗子
You're totally loaded.
原来你这么有钱
I chained you up all over the Appalachians.
我都把你拴遍阿巴拉契亚山了
I talked you through every turn.
你每次转化的时候我都开导你
I helped you break the sire bond.
是我帮你解除了认祖归忠
You could have told me your real story.
你该告诉我你的真实身份的
I didn't want anybody to follow me back.
我不想让大家跟我回来
Werewolves weren't safe around Klaus,
离克劳斯近了对狼人没好处
And you shouldn't be here either.
你也不该来这里的
His hybrids are all over this house and so is he.
他的混血儿到处都是,他自己也在这里
I know. One of his hybrids
我知道,有一个混血儿
is with a pack I ran with.
在我们的群里
He called me and told me that he was coming
他打电话告诉我他要来
to protect a guy named Tyler, and I thought,
保护一个叫泰勒的人,我就想
"What are the chances?"
真是机会难得啊
Well, the least you could do
至少你可以
is pour me some fancy, richpeople scotch.
请我喝杯富人才喝得起的威士忌吧
Sure.
当然
Absolutely.
没问题
Why were you being so cryptic?
这么神神秘秘的干什么
Come in. Close the door.
进来,关上门
Tell me that is not a bomb.
这是枚炸弹吗
Ok. It's a kitten.
好吧,是只淘气猫
It's an adorable exploding kitten.
是只可爱但能爆炸的淘气猫
Why didn't you call your brother?
为什么不叫你弟弟来
Because I'm proud and stubborn and
因为我骄傲自大,顽固不化...
Oh, look. You're already here.
看,你这不是已经来了吗
Come on. You're not gonna get hurt.
动手吧,你不会受伤的
All I need you to do is be doctorly,
你只需要像医生一样
cut out the arrow.
把箭弄断
I'd do it myself, but if I move...
我也可以自己动手的,但是如果我动的话
Psssh!
嘭
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
好
So how well did you know pastor Young?
你了解杨牧师吗
He was a patient of mine.
他是我的病人
He was always a nice guy.
为人不错
Nice crazy guy.
不错的疯子
He wrote a letter about sacrifice
他写的关于神秘瀑布镇即将到来的
and war brewing in Mystic Falls.
牺牲与战争的信
What does he mean, "A greater evil is coming"?
"将有更邪恶之事来临"是什么意思
I mean, we have great enough evil already.
我们现在的事已经够邪恶了
You'd think.
你好好想想
How'd you get stuck on hunter duty?
你怎么这么喜欢管吸血鬼猎人的事
Stefan had a physics test.
斯特凡要参加体能测试
You are a good brother.
你真是个好哥哥
I'm the bad brother.
我是个坏哥哥
You're strung up to a bomb
当你因为炸弹动弹不得的时候
while stefan plays vampire with a girl who broke your heart.
斯特凡正在伤了你心的女孩面前当英雄
But you are doing a very good job
在装得若无其事这方面
of acting like it doesn't suck.
你可真棒透了
Ok, I think that should be good.
这样应该可以了
Hey, Matt.
马特
So I'm having a little party.
我要举办一个派对
You should, uh, ditch last period and come.
翘了课来参加吧
Look, I know you're still angry
我知道你还在生气
I ran you off the bridge,
我让你们翻下了桥
but you have to understand Alaric killed my brother.
但那时候阿拉里克杀了我哥哥
He was trying to kill me.
他还想杀了我呢
I had to do something to stop him.
我必须做点什么来阻止他
I never wanted to hurt you.
我没想伤害你
What'd you say last time?
你上次怎么说的
Hickeys?
吻痕吗
Kinky girlfriend.
女朋友有怪癖啊
Who you letting feed on you?
你让谁喝你的血了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know where I got that.
我不清楚这伤口怎么弄的
Sure about that?
你确定
Tell me which one of your high school friends is a bloodsucker.
告诉我,到底你哪个高中伙伴是吸血鬼
It's...
是
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
Rebekah Mikaelson.
丽贝卡·迈克尔森
Thank you.
多谢了
When you wake up,
等你醒来
she'll be long gone.
她应该已经死了
Hope you plan on cleaning this up.
你有打算把这里整理好吧
I need bourbon to get through Bekah's party.
我需要喝点酒才能撑完丽贝卡的派对
Yours is better than Stefan's.
你的酒比斯特凡的好
Oh. Top drawer in the dresser.
柜子最上面的那个抽屉
Thanks.
谢谢
You keep alcohol in your underwear drawer?
你把酒和内衣放同一个抽屉
No.
不是
But you weren't looking for alcohol, were you?
但你不是在找酒,对吧
Do you think I'd actually leave
你当真以为
the last remaining white oak stake
我会把最后一根白栎木桩
where any vampire could just walk in and take it?
放在哪个吸血鬼都能轻松取走的地方吗
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Hunter mishap.
和猎人过招了
You know he was at my school today?
你知道他今天去学校了吗
Yep. Jeremy told me.
杰里米告诉我了
Why were you talking to Jeremy?
你干嘛和杰里米讲话
Don't worry about it.
那不是重点
Damon, don't bring him into this.
达蒙,别把他卷进来
Perish the thought he might actually be useful, Elena.
你以为他能帮到我,省省吧,埃琳娜
You staying for the show, or...
你要留下来欣赏吗
I'm finding that stake.
我会找到那木桩的
You got a vampire for me?
你抓了吸血鬼来吗
No, but I know where you can find one.
没有,但我知道哪里能找到吸血鬼
There's a doctor, Meredith Fell,
有个叫梅雷迪思·菲尔的医生
she uses vampire blood in surgery.
她在手术中用吸血鬼的血治病
I think she has a deal with one,
我猜她和某个吸血鬼有约定
her blood for his.
用她的血换吸血鬼的血
You see, that's the problem.
这就是问题所在
When a town protects one vampire,
一旦一个小镇保护了一只吸血鬼
Word spreads. More come.
一传十十传百,更多吸血鬼慕名而来
They feed. They turn.
他们吸食人血,反客为主
Soon you got a fullon infestation.
很快他们就会肆虐全镇了
Your high school, for example, is crawling with 'em.
你的高中不就已经吸血鬼横行了吗
One's even throwing a party.
有个吸血鬼竟然还想开派对
Is that where we're going?
我们要去那儿吗
Nah, we're going to the hospital.
不,我们去医院
As long as people are drinking at that high school party,
大家都在派对上喝酒狂欢
I got it covered.
我就掌控全局了
They'll be dead by sundown.
日落之前,他们都会死
Wow. We didn't have to be invited in.
居然无须邀请就可以直接进来
I wonder who used to live here.
真好奇这儿之前住着什么人
Or who died here.
或者死了什么人
You're fixating.
你要用眼神杀死她
No, I'm just quietly hating.
不,我只是在默默怨念
This is mine now.
这是我的
Thank you.
谢谢
Why don't you have a drink?
你喝点东西吧
It'll help you let go.
能帮你放松
April's here.
艾普丽尔也在这儿
I'm gonna go say hi.
我过去打个招呼
And I am gonna find something a little stronger than beer.
我去找点比啤酒更刺激的东西
Ok.
好
I ditched Rebekah's ditching party.
我翘了丽贝卡的派对
What's with all the testosterone?
这几个猛男在这儿干嘛
Hybrids.
混血儿
I'm on house arrest.
我被软禁着呢
Says who? Your mom? Come on. Sneak out.
被谁,你妈,溜出去吧
Not my mom, Caroline.
不是我妈,卡罗琳
You're kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
Klaus?
难道是克劳斯
You're a new face.
你是新来的吧
And I take it from your accent
从你口音就听得出来
you're an old one. Klaus.
你就是那个始祖,克劳斯
My reputation precedes me,
哥一向声名远播
hopefully not all bad.
希望不是臭名昭着
A little bad,
不全是
Mostly repulsive.
不过也够臭了
So you're a friend of Tyler's.
所以你是泰勒的朋友
That's strange.
奇怪
He's never mentioned you.
他从没提起过你
You should go the party.
你该去参加派对的
I'll be fine here.
我在这儿挺好的
But I'd rather hang with you.
但我想跟你一起去
Trust me. I am no fun right now.
相信我,我现在没心情
And I think I know why.
我知道原因
Elena.
埃琳娜
Thank god I know someone.
谢天谢地有我认识的人
I'm glad you came. Are you thirsty?
真高兴你来了,你渴吗
You know, you used to read me bedtime stories.
你以前常常给我讲睡前故事
And now I'm giving you beer.
而现在我却让你喝啤酒
Sounds about right.
挺好的
If my dad could see me now.
要是我爸看到现在的我
How are you...
你是怎么
doing with everything?
做到的
I'm trudging through my denial phase...
我想是我挣扎着不肯面对吧
dreaming up conspiracy theories.
总幻想是有人害了他们
My first weekend home from boarding school,
从寄宿学校回来的第一个周末
my dad smelt cigarette smoke on my clothes
还没进门
before I even walked in the door.
我爸就闻到了我衣服上的烟味
He would have noticed a gas leak in the house.
房子里煤气泄漏他肯定闻得到
So youyou don't think that it was an accident?
那你,你觉得那不是场意外吗
I know there's no investigation,
我知道没有警方调查
that everyone's calling it an accident,
大家又都说是意外
but the shooting at the church, it just feels like
但教堂那次枪击,让人感觉
like something wicked this way comes. I know, right?
像有怪事要发生,对吧
It's like this town's cursed or something.
像是这个镇子被诅咒了
Hey, April, why don't you go look around the house,
艾普丽尔,你要不四处转转
and I'll find you in a little bit.
我一会儿再来找你
Ok.
好啊
Did I forget to uninvite you?
我没邀请你来吧
Did you blow up her dad's house
是你炸了他爸的房子
to get revenge on the council?
好报复委员会
I don't give a damn about some dodgy middleaged council.
我才不关心什么狡猾的中年委员会成员
You come into my house,
你跑到我家
throw around false accusations,
对我乱扣罪名
And then you have the nerve to drink my beer?
还有胆喝我家啤酒
My ring.
我的戒指
Give it back.
还给我
Get it yourself.
自己来拿啊
No!
不要
Damon give that to you?
这是达蒙给你的吗
Yes, reluctantly.
是,勉强答应的
Stefan, she's
斯特凡,她
she's not gonna stop.
她会没完没了的
She's just gonna keep pushing and pushing.
她一而再,再而三的找我麻烦
Well, if you want to kill her,
要是你想杀她
I'm not gonna stop you.
我不会拦着你
But, see, here's what'll happen.
但你听着,事情会这样发展
It'll feel really good for about 10 seconds,
最开始的十秒钟你会十分开心
and then after that,
接下来
tens and thousands of vampires
全世界成千上万的
all over the world will start to die.
吸血鬼都将死去
Every vampire she ever turned will die.
她转化的每个吸血鬼都会死
See, rage is a really powerful feeling...
愤怒是种强大的感觉
But guilt
但是愧疚
take it from me...
相信我
It'll destroy you.
它会毁了你
So you can either go after her,
现在你要么去追她
or you can get on the back of my motorcycle.
要么去坐上我摩托车的后座
And we can get the hell out of here.
我们离开这个鬼地方
Leaving so soon?
这么快就走了
No.
不
Not just yet.
先不走
I never got a drink.
我还没喝一杯呢
Now I'm ready to go.
现在我要走了
What in the hell?
怎么回事
She's quite fetching, that Hayley.
她真迷人啊,那个海莉
Where is she?
她在哪
Oh, she had to run, but don't worry.
她得跑了啊,但是别担心
I had her take the back door so Caroline wouldn't see.
我让她走后门了,这样卡罗琳就看不到了
Whatever you think you know
不管你认为你知道什么
I don't know anything,
我什么都不知道
But I've put together a pretty convincing picture.
但是我整理出了一些很有说服力的照片
Why don't you tell me where my imagination
不如你来告诉我我想象的
deviates from reality?
和现实的差距有多大
You went off to the Appalachians to break my sire bond.
你逃到阿帕拉契山脉想打破认祖归忠
There, you met a pack of werewolves,
在那里你遇到了一群狼人
begged them for help.
你向他们乞求帮助
Among them was a girl.
他们中有个女孩
She was gorgeous,
她魅力四射
with the same animal instincts as you.
体内有着和你一样的兽性
Emotions ran high. Inhibitions ran low.
情绪高涨,而自制力降低
Stop it.
别说了
Then, in a moment of weakness,
然后,在某个脆弱的瞬间
The thick sexual tension became something much more real.
强烈的性冲动变成了现实
I said stop!
我说别说了
And Caroline has no idea.
而卡罗琳对此一无所知
Hello, Damon.
你好,达蒙
Klaus, where's Tyler?
克劳斯,泰勒在哪
Tyler's otherwise occupied
泰勒忙别的事呢
making big decisions about honesty and whatnot.
正在考虑要不要做个诚实的人
Is there anything I can do?
我能帮什么忙吗
I'm going after the vampire hunter,
我在找吸血鬼猎人
so if he'd like to join...
如果他想去的话
He wouldn't.
他不会去的
I, however...
但是我去
That's her.
就是她
Stay here.
待在这
Is a hospital really the best place for a germophobe?
医院是有洁癖的人愿意来的地方吗
Did I say that I was a germophobe?
我说过我有洁癖吗
Sorry.
抱歉
I meant vampire.
其实我的意思是吸血鬼
Stings, doesn't it?
刺钉,不是吗
Hello, mate.
你好,老兄
No.
不要
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Stefan.
斯特凡
What's wrong with me?
我怎么了
Damon said the hunter had werewolf venom.
达蒙说过,那个猎人有狼毒
Oh, my god.
天呐
You don't look so hot.
你看起来不太好
Whatever it is, it's not the whiteoak stake,
管它呢,除了白栎木棍
so it can't kill me.
别的都杀不了我
I'm surprised you came to my party.
我很惊讶你来参加我的派对
Well, I thought about it.
我想过了
You explained why you ran me off the bridge,
你解释了你为何让我冲下大桥
So least I could do is explain how I feel.
我至少也可以说说我的感觉
The truth is, Rebekah,
实际上,丽贝卡
I think you're amazing.
我觉得你很了不起
You've had a thousand years
你有一千年的时间
to learn, to grow, and to start fresh...
来学习,成长,重新开始
and somehow you've managed to throw it all away.
不知怎么的,你就丢弃了一切
Now you're alone.
现在你孤身一人
You're compelling your friends.
你控制你的朋友
Your brother hates you.
你哥哥恨你
You whine about not finding love.
你抱怨你寻不到爱
The reason you don't find love
你找不到爱的原因
is because you don't deserve it.
就是你不配
Keep it up, buddy.
别动了,哥们
We'll be scraping you off the ceiling.
否则我们会把你炸到天花板上去
You two are gonna kill me anyway.
你们两个反正打算杀了我
Well, let's not be too hasty.
我们不着急啊
I feel like we're just getting to know each other.
我觉得我们才刚刚开始认识彼此呢
Start with the basics.
从最基本的说起吧
Where are you from? What do you know?
你从哪儿来,你知道些什么
Maybe you can cue me in on this greater evil,
或者提示提示我,这上面写的邪恶的东西是什么
because I've fought this guy,
因为我已经和这家伙交手过
and there's nothing more evil than that.
没什么比他更邪恶的
Yeah, truth be told, I'm as evil as it gets.
对,实话实说,我要多邪恶就多邪恶
I'm not telling you anything.
我什么都不会告诉你的
You think if you kill me, it's gonna be over?
你觉得你只要杀了我,一切就结束了吗
There's another waiting to take my place.
马上就会有人来接替我的位置
See, this is what I like to hear
知道吗,这就是我想听的
Vague threats, ominous prophecies,
不清不楚的威胁,含糊不清的预言
disappearing tattoos.
会消失的纹身
What do you mean, "Tattoos"?
什么纹身
Don't bother. You can't see the damn thing.
别费劲了,你看不到的
There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there?
你比表面上更复杂,对不对
Nice try, but I'm faster than your average vampire.
不错,但是我比你遇到的一般的吸血鬼速度快点
You're one of the five.
你是那五个当中的一个
The what?
什么
I'm faster than the average hunter.
我也比一般的猎人速度快点
Come on, Klaus, where the hell are you?
快接电话,克劳斯,你到底在哪
Why am I thinking about you?
我为什么会想到你
Because you're a vampire now...
因为你现在是吸血鬼了
and part of you knows
你心里知道
you're a lot more like me than you are like him.
你和我的相似之处,要比和他多一些
You came. I did.
你来了,我来了
And for future reference, one voicemail
以后留一次言就够了
is just as effective as 9.
不用留九条
What's wrong, love?
怎么了,亲爱的
She has werewolf venom in her system.
她身体里有狼毒
You know you're the only one that can heal her, Klaus. Please.
你知道只有你能救她,克劳斯,拜托
And what would you have done if I were no longer here?
如果我不在这儿你打算怎么办
If you and your friends
如果你和你朋友们
had succeeded in ridding the world of me?
成功地干掉我了怎么办
Let's play that game for a moment, shall we?
我们先想想这个问题,怎么样
Whatever you want from me I don't want anything from you.
你想要我做什么,我什么都不要
Her, on the other hand...
至于她嘛
if you had told me a few hours ago,
如果你早几个小时告诉我
I wouldn't have cared a lick about her dying.
我会一点都不会在乎她的死活
But as it turns out...
但是似乎
you may be of use to me after all.
你终究会有用的
There we go.
喝吧
Way to bail on your own party.
怎么从自己的派对上逃走了
I just I needed a minute.
我只是,需要休息一会儿
Did everyone leave?
大家都走了吗
Yeah, deputies weren't actually super happy
对,副手们对这个反宵禁派对
about the anticurfew party.
不是很开心
Why are you still here?
你为什么还在这儿
Um, honestly?
要说实话吗
Um, picking up trash is a hell of a lot better
在这儿收拾垃圾
than sitting at home alone,
要比独自坐在家里
thinking about the family I no longer have.
思念不复存在的家人好太多
Hey, uh, if you want,
如果你想的话
I could, uhI could help you look into
我可以让你看到
what happened with the fire at your farmhouse.
你家房子失火那天发生了什么
What are you gonna be able to do that I can't?
你能做到我做不到的事情吗
You'd be surprised.
我会让你惊讶的
So the sniper was inside?
那家伙还在里面吗
Yep. Still is,
对,还在
in tiny, little pieces.
只不过变成小碎片了
Good. I'll cancel the curfew
好,我去取消宵禁
and call off the extra patrols.
再多叫些人过来巡逻
I can't say I approve of your methods.
我不同意你做事的方法
I'll make a donation.
我会捐一笔钱
They'll name a wing after me, maybe.
他们说不定会用我的名字来命名一幢楼
See? I told you I could be a badass.
看到没,我告诉过你我可以当个坏蛋
Badasses don't say that.
坏蛋才不会这么说
Doc. Nice job.
医生,做得不错
You told me the plan was to lead him to the storage room.
你告诉我计划是把他引到储藏室去
And we did. Congrats.
我们做到了,恭喜呀
You left out the part about blowing up a hospital,
你没说你们会炸了医院
with patients who are sick and fragile
医院里还有虚弱的病患
and who don't need things exploding down the hall from them.
他们可不需要走廊爆炸压住他们
It was contained. Nobody got hurt.
都控制住了,没有人受伤啊
Come on. Buy me a farewell drink.
别这样,给我买杯践行酒吧
We'll talk about what the hell Klaus meant by "The five."
我们谈谈克劳斯说的"五个"到底是什么意思
You know you're not going anywhere, Damon,
你自己知道你哪里都不会去的,达蒙
And I am not your new partner in vampire crime.
而我不是你吸血鬼罪行的新搭档
Fix things with Stefan and Elena.
和斯特凡还有埃琳娜和好吧
Don't let your pride leave you all alone.
别让你的骄傲使你孤身一人
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
Not every day I get summoned by a Salvatore.
我并不是每天都有幸收到塞尔瓦托的召唤的
So what's up?
怎么了
Do you remember what you were like before you turned?
你还记得你变成吸血鬼之前是什么样吗
Mm, you mean an insecure control freak?
你是说那个没安全感的控制狂吗
Heh. Yeah.
我记得
You grew into yourself when you became a vampire.
你成为吸血鬼之后才变成现在的性格
You changed.
你变了
And Elena, she's changing, too.
埃琳娜,她也在改变
And I want her to be able to enjoy it
我希望她可以享受这个过程
without all the guilt and shame that I went through.
不用经历我所经历过的那些愧疚
And there was a moment today when she did.
而今天就有那么一刻她正在享受着
and when I'm with her, every bone in my body
当时我和她在一起,我的每一个细胞
tells me to join her, to enjoy it.
都告诉我和她一起吧,去享受
But I know that if I do,
但是我知道如果我也去喝人血
even a little...
就算只有一点点
I risk becoming him.
我就可能又成为那个人
The ripper.
那个猎杀者
I love her,
我爱她
and I don't want to hold her back.
我不想拖她后腿
But you don't know how to be around her
但你却不知道在她身边的时候
and still resist that urge.
要如何控制那种饥渴
Damon promised he'd help me stay off the edge,
达蒙答应过会帮我,不让我重蹈覆辙
but, uh, he and I, we're not in a very good place right now,
但是,他和我,现在关系有点不太好
not when it comes to her.
特别是关系到她的时候
I just thought you're so good at it,
我只是在想,你很擅长这个
at being a vampire.
擅长做一个吸血鬼
Because of you, Stefan.
那要归功于你,斯特凡
I'm good at it because of you.
我做得很好是因为你
Come to me whenever you want,
你随时来找我
and I won't let you lose control.
我不会让你失去控制的
Elena, hey.
埃琳娜
If I'd known you were gonna go to that party,
如果我知道你会去那个派对
I never would have told Connor about Rebekah.
我一定不会告诉康纳丽贝卡的事
I already had this conversation with Jeremy.
我和杰里米已经谈过这个了
There's no way you guys could have known that I would go.
你们谁都不能预料我会去哪
I mean, I was surprised that I went.
其实我自己也很吃惊我居然去了
Stefan warned me that I would feel things more powerfully,
斯特凡提醒过我,我现在的感觉会更强烈
but, Matt, the hatred that I felt today...
但是,马特,我今天所感受到的憎恨
I almost
我差一点
I almost killed her
差一点就杀了她
in front of everyone,
在一场派对中途
in the middle of a party.
当着所有人的面
That's not me.
我不是那样的人
Or at least, it didn't didn't use to be.
至少,我以前不是
Honestly, Elena,
说真的,埃琳娜
Rebekah kind of deserves it.
丽贝卡是罪有应得
Yeah, but it's not just about Rebekah.
是,但是那不仅仅是丽贝卡的问题
It's about my mind.
是我的思想
I'm having these terrible thoughts,
我脑子里充满了这种想法
these...
这些
violent images, and I
暴力的画面
it's all driven by one simple thing,
这些都只被一样东西所驱使
this hunger.
就是对鲜血的饥渴
Hey, Elena, you sure you wanna take that much?
埃琳娜,你确定你要喝那么多吗
Elena.
埃琳娜
Elena, that hurts. Elena.
埃琳娜,很疼,埃琳娜
Elena. Ele
埃琳娜
Elena! Elena.
埃琳娜,埃琳娜
Stop.
停下来
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Matt, I'm sorry.
马特,对不起
I'm so
我真的
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
II didn't mean to.
我不想这样的
It's ok.
不用怕
Forget what just happened.
忘了刚刚发生的事
You came over, she fed a little bit, and you left.
你过来这里,她喝了一点血,然后你就离开了
Now go home.
现在,回家去
What have I done?
我做了什么
Nothing you should be ashamed of.
没什么好值得羞愧的
You are a vampire now.
你现在是个吸血鬼
You just have to learn the right way to be one.
你只是需要学会怎样做是对的
And I'm gonna teach you.
我会教你
You saved me?
你救了我吗
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You just became worth more to me alive than dead.
你活着比死了更有价值
Whatwhat did you mean
你刚刚说,我是五个当中的一个
when you said I was one of the five?
是什么意思
You don't know your own history.
你不知道自己的身世
Well, let's just say
你只要知道
it's made you the most well protected vampire hunter in town.
这让你变成了镇上最受保护的吸血鬼猎人