手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第三季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第16集 斯特凡恢复血瘾

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
The only thing stronger than your craving for blood
唯一比你的嗜血欲望更强烈的
is your love for this one girl.
竟然是你对这姑娘的爱
How long has it been since you had a drop of human blood?
从你上次喝人血到现在过了多久
Since the night I threatened to drive Elena
那晚我威胁要开车带埃琳娜
off the Wickery bridge.
冲下维克利大桥后,就没喝过
Look at the images on the wall behind Elena.
看看埃琳娜身后墙上的图像
A white oak tree
一棵白栎树
300 years after we fled back to the old world.
出现在我们逃回旧世界三百年之后
That tree could kill us.
那棵树能要了我们的命
Brian Walters, the medical examiner.
布赖恩·沃尔特斯,那个验尸官
He's not a vampire. This was a murder.
他又不是吸血鬼,这是一起谋杀
Why don't you just ask Ric
你怎么不问问里克
if his dirty little doctor
他那个浪荡医生
had access to the weapons.
能不能拿到那些武器
You think I killed my exboyfriend?
你觉得我杀了我的前男友
Dad.
爸爸
Will you get home all right, Mr. Salvatore?
塞尔瓦托先生,你独自往家走安全吗
I could send for one of the police vehicles.
我可以派辆警车送你
A little winter chill never hurt anyone, sheriff Forbes.
吹吹冬日的寒风没什么害处,福布斯警长
I'm less concerned about the cold front,
我倒是不担心寒冬
more for your safety.
而是担心你的安危
One councilman's murder
一位委员会成员被害
doesn't make an epidemic, Gerald.
不代表还会发生命案,杰拉徳
Good night.
晚安
Night.
再见
The mystery's not gonna get solved
你这么吼我
any faster with you yelling at me, Carol.
也不能让谜案尽快破获,卡罗尔
We have 2 council murders
已经有两位委员会成员被害
and an attempted murder on our hands.
还有一起谋杀未遂
If you have a suspect,
如果你逮捕了嫌疑人
it is your duty to keep me in the loop.
你有义务向我汇报
No, it's my duty to make sure
不,我的义务是确保
I don't accuse an innocent person of being a serial killer.
我不会指控一个无辜的人为连环杀人犯
Just tell me who it is, Liz.
告诉我是谁,莉兹
I didn't do it.
不是我干的
You're arresting him?
你怎么能逮捕他
For what this nut job Dr. Fell says?
就凭那个疯子菲尔医生几句话吗
No, I'm detaining him.
不,这叫拘留
The cell is for his own good. You were shot.
关你是为了你好,你受了枪伤
Dr. Fell used vampire blood to heal you.
菲尔医生用吸血鬼的血为你疗伤
Dr. Fell is the one who shot me.
就是菲尔医生开枪伤了我
Because you came at her with a knife.
因为你拿着把刀靠近她
Yeah, with a knife I had found hidden in her things.
对,那把刀是在她的物品里找到的
Are we gonna ignore the part
我们难道要不管
where he's one of the killer's victims?
他也曾遭凶手下毒手吗
I mean, the guy was practically stabbed to death.
他都被凶手捅死了
Well, Dr. Fell suggested his wounds
菲尔医生认为他的伤
could have been selfinflicted.
可能是他自己造成的
My god, you think I stabbed myself?
老天啊,你以为我自己捅死了自己吗
Look, I think I don't know what to think.
我认为我毫无头绪
I've got nothing
我什么都查不到
except murder weapons from your stash
只知道凶器是你的藏品
and a respected member of a founding family
一位受敬重的创始人家族成员
pointing a very long finger.
又认为你是凶手
She is setting me up.
她给我下了套
I'm being framed here. Well, that may be so,
我被她陷害了,或许是这样
but I don't have any proof of that.
但是我没有证据
Well, then we'll find some.
我们能找到证据的
No, just stay out of this, Damon.
不行,别插手,达蒙
You getting involved is only gonna make matters worse.
你插手只会坏事
Listen, Liz Don't make me put you in that cell with him.
莉兹啊,别逼我把你也关起来
What are we running, a marathon?
我们是在跑马拉松吗
If you can't keep up...
你要是跟不上...
Elena, you can't outrun your problems.
埃琳娜,你再怎么跑也甩不掉你的问题
Although it looks like you're gonna try.
不过看来你还是要试一试
I talked to Bonnie!
我跟邦妮谈过了
What did she say?
她说什么了
They're at her mom's house.
她们在她妈妈家
Abby's gonna complete the transition.
艾比要完成转化
She decided to become a vampire?
她决定要做吸血鬼了
Yeah.
是的
Caroline's gonna help her through it,
卡罗琳会帮她度过这段时期
teach her control and stuff.
教她自控什么的
Did Bonnie say...
邦妮有没有说...
Is there anything I can do?
我能帮上什么忙吗
She knows it's not your fault, Elena.
她知道这不怪你,埃琳娜
She's just...
她就是...
Upset.
难过
Damon turned her mom into a vampire to save my life.
达蒙把她妈妈变成吸血鬼是为了救我
It's absolutely my fault.
这绝对得怪我
You're gonna make me run more, aren't you?
你还要让我继续跑,是不是
Who is it?
谁啊
Sheriff Forbes. Everything ok?
福布斯警长,出事了吗
He what?
他怎么了
Were you just with
你刚刚跟...
Ric's fine.
里克没事
Sheriff wants me to stay out of it.
警长让我别插手
But you're not going to,
但你还是要插手
are you?
是吗
Seems just as good a plan as any.
不插手也挺好的
Your friend's in jail for murder.
你的朋友因凶杀入狱
You have to do something.
你得做点什么啊
Well, I guess I could rip out
或许我可以扯断
Dr. False accusation's throat or maybe her tongue.
说瞎话医生的喉咙,或者她的毒妇舌
You know, I could chew it up in little, tiny pieces
我可以把她的舌头嚼成小碎片
and feed it to the squirrels.
拿去喂松鼠
Stop it, Damon.
别闹了,达蒙
Guess me staying out of it
不许我插手
suddenly sounds like a good idea, doesn't it?
突然又变成好主意了,是不是
I saved your life last night.
我昨晚救了你一命
You're welcome.
不客气
You know, you could show a little compassion about Bonnie.
你可以对邦妮表示出一点同情
I know. You're right.
是啊,你说得对
Her and her mom must be really hurting right now.
她和她妈妈现在一定都很痛苦
Should I send lasagna?
我该送点意面过去吗
Ok, now you're just being mean.
你这就太刻薄了
I'm mean. You hate me.
我刻薄,你讨厌我
The earth is back on its axis.
世界又回到正轨上了
You know what? If you keep pushing people away,
知道吗,你总这么把人推开
you're gonna end up alone.
最终只会孤独一生
"Dear diary,"
亲爱的日记本
the chipmunk asked me my name today.
今天那只花栗鼠问我叫什么名
I told him it was Joe.
我说我叫乔
That lie will haunt me forever."
这个谎言会永远让我良心不安"
What do you want?
你想干嘛
I was hoping we could hang.
我想跟你待一会儿
You know, a little brother bonding.
就是兄弟之间联络感情什么的
I mean, I know we don't actually
我知道我们并不会真正地
"Hang out."
一起玩"
We team up.
我们团结合作
We join forces,
兄弟合力
activate our wonder twin powers.
激发我们的神奇双子魔力
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
Digging up clues.
找线索
Most of the originals are gone,
大部分的祖先都离开了
but we have a whodunit in town.
但现在镇上又出了疑案
Hey, do you remember when we came back for Zachariah's funeral?
记得我们回来参加撒迦利亚葬礼的事吗
Vaguely. Why?
略有印象,怎么了
'Cause if memory serves,
如果我没记错
he wasn't the first founders council member killed that year
他不是那年第一个被杀的委员会成员
or even that month.
或者该说那个月
Your point being?
你要说什么
I'm trying to remember what year it was.
我想回忆那是哪一年
1912.
1912年
So much for vaguely.
还说略有印象呢
1912.
1912年
Or as I like to call it,
我更喜欢叫
last time Mystic Falls had a serial killer on its hands.
神秘瀑布镇上一次出现连环杀手的年份
It feels so strange to be home again after so long away.
离乡多年,再回故里,感觉如此陌生
I thought I would never return,
我以为我永不会回来
certainly not for a funeral.
至少不会是回来参加葬礼
I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Salvatore.
请您节哀顺变,塞尔瓦托先生
I'm told you're a distant cousin of Zachariah.
听说你是撒迦利亚的远亲
His nephew, actually.
事实上我是他侄子
Miss... Lockwood.
您是,洛克伍德
Mariana Lockwood.
玛丽安娜·洛克伍德
And this is my friend Samantha Gilbert.
这位是我的朋友萨曼莎·吉尔伯特
As in Jonathan Gilbert.
乔纳森·吉尔伯特之后
My late grandfather.
他是我的先祖父
Did you know him?
你认识他吗
Crossed paths.
见过几面
I'm sorry. I don't n'an to be
抱歉,我无意...
inappropriate.
冒犯
But no one seems to be willing
只是似乎没人愿意
to discuss the details of Zachariah's death.
与我详谈撒迦利亚的死
He was murdered,
他是被人杀害的
and he wasn't the first.
而且他不是第一个了
Samantha, don't be a gossip.
萨曼莎,别说闲话
Why not? He should know.
有何不可,他有权知道
He's a founding family like us.
他与我们一样,也是创始人家族的成员
Be careful, Mr. Salvatore.
要小心,塞尔瓦托先生
It's not a good time to be a founder in this town.
现在作为本镇的创始人家族成员是有危险的
Have you been eating the relatives again?
你最近又吃我们的亲戚了吗
Damon.
达蒙
It's bee a long time, brother.
好久不见,弟弟
It's been almost 50 years.
将近五十年了
Surprised you came.
没想到你会来
And miss the funeral of
难道能不来参加...
What do you call him?
你怎么称呼他来着
Uncle Zachariah?
撒迦利亚叔叔吗
I see you're still mad at me.
你还生我的气啊
Why would I be mad at you, Stefan?
我干嘛生你的气呢,斯特凡
You made me become a vampire,
你把我变成了吸血鬼
and now I walk the world alone drinking other people's blood.
现在我独自闯荡这个世界,还吸食人血
Any chance you took it all out on our nephew Zachariah?
你会不会把这股气撒在我们侄子撒迦利亚身上了
If I'm not mistaken,
如果没记错
you were the one who killed our family members.
是你杀了我们自家人
May our father rest in peace.
愿父亲安息
I'm not like that anymore, Damon.
我现在不是那种人了,达蒙
Well, congratulations, Stefan.
那恭喜了,斯特凡
If you'll excuse me, I'd like to live out my eternal existence
请见谅,我的永生要在
as far away from you as possible.
尽可能远离你的地方度过
Damon, wait.
达蒙,等等
Let's grab a drink,
我们去喝一杯吧
catch up.
叙叙旧
I've missed you, brother.
我很想你,哥哥
Sure.
好啊
Why not?
未尝不可
What do you say, brother?
怎么样,老弟
You wanna go get drunk?
去喝个烂醉啊
Ah. I get it.
我懂了
I get it.
懂了
You're bored.
你无聊了
Your best friend's in jail,
你的好朋友锒铛入狱
and you don't have anything better to do with yourself.
你一个人不知道该干嘛好
Well, there's that.
有这原因
And...
还有呢...
I was hoping you could help me solve a murder.
我希望你能帮我解决谋杀案
Thank you for meeting with me, mayor.
谢谢你能来见我,镇长
I figured as head of the preservation society,
我想你作为维护协会的会长
you'd be a good person to ask
来问你本社区内
about the oldest trees in this community.
最古老的树木再合适不过了
A long line of Lockwood women used to keep those records
洛克伍德家的女人历代保存这些记录
back before any of them had actual jobs.
当时她们都没有正式的工作呢
I've been to the founders archive,
我去过了创始人档案馆
but I can't seem to find any record of the tree I'm looking for.
但我找不到我想找的那棵树的记录
It probably got cut down.
大概是被砍掉了吧
Big odl trees built half this town in the 1900s.
二十世纪初,那些高大的老树建起了半个小镇
Ho. Shedevil, 9 o'clock.
九点钟方向,女魔头
Do you happen to know who kept
你知道那段时期的
the milling ledgers during that period?
伐木场账簿是由谁保管的吗
Back then, all the logging mills were owned by the Salvatores.
那时的伐木场都是塞尔瓦托家的
So what does the medical examiner,
那个验尸官
Bill Forbes, and Alaric Saltzman have in common?
比尔·福布斯和阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼有什么共同点
Come on. Knock it off.
好了,别敲了
You know, quitting blood cold turkey after a ripper binge,
兽性大发之后突然戒血
probably not the best approach.
或许不是最佳方式
Every time you play that allornothing game,
每次你走极端的时候
you eventually leave a trail of bodies,
最终结果都是杀人无数
so I'm thinking now's a good time
现在正是
to pay our old friend moderation a visit.
掌握节制的好时机
They were all on the founders council, Damon.
他们都是委员会的成员,达蒙
That's what they have in common.
这就是他们的共同点
But why them, huh?
干嘛非害他们
Brian Walters and Alaric weren't from founding families.
布赖恩·沃尔特斯和阿拉里克又不是创始人家族的
I mean, hey,
我是说
if you gotta slaughter council members, go Alist.
如过非要害委员会的成员也杀核心人物啊
At least in 1912, they killed a Salvatore.
至少1912年的时候,还杀了个塞尔瓦托呢
Which Salvatore would that be?
杀了哪个塞尔瓦托呢
You'll have to agree, sheriff,
警长,你得认同
there's no motive here.
我没有动机
Look, both the medical examiner
验尸官和
and my exhusband got into altercations
和我前夫在死前都曾
with Meredith Fell Before their deaths.
和梅雷迪思·菲尔发生过争执
Now, she said you were a witness to her fight with Brian Walters.
她说你目睹了她和布赖恩·沃尔特斯的争吵
So what are you saying, that I was defending her honor?
你这什么意思,我是在维护她吗
I barely knew her then.
我那时还不怎么了解她呢
She said she also told you Bill threatened
她说她还跟你说过比尔威胁说
to report her to the Medical Board for giving him vampire blood.
要向医学委员会检举她给他用吸血鬼血
No, she didn't.
她没说过
A 2 a.m. call on the night he was killed?
他被杀当晚你们凌晨两点钟通过电话
I pulled your records.
我查了你的通话记录
You spoke with her for over an hour.
你们聊了一个多小时
Ok. I, uh...
好吧,我...
Yes, I...
没错,我...
I remember calling her, but I
我记得我给她打过电话,但是...
I was drinking, and I
我喝醉了
I don't remember the conversation.
我不记得我们谈什么了
Well, do you have an alibi for the night Brian Walters was killed?
那布赖恩·沃尔特斯被杀当晚你有不在场证明吗
I was there the night of the bridge fundraiser, ok,
那晚为大桥筹款的晚会我也在
until midnight. You saw me there.
我待到了午夜,你在那儿看见我了
Time of death was between 1:00 and 3 a.m.
死亡时间是凌晨一点到三点间
Well, then, I
那...
I must have been home sleeping, I'm sure.
我一定是在家睡觉呢
I'm sure of it.
我能确定
So Zachariah Salvatore was your nephew?
撒迦利亚·塞尔瓦托是你们的侄子
Well, our father knocked up one of the maids during the civil war.
内战期间,我们的父亲搞大了一个女仆的肚子
She had a son.
她生下一个儿子
But as far as everyone else knew, Stefan and I were dead.
就别人所知,我和斯特凡都死了
Family name had to go somewhere.
总得有人续香火
And, uh, your family owned the logging mills back then.
那时候你们家族拥有伐木场,对吗
You're full of a lot of questions.
你真是十万个为什么
I'm just researching the town history.
我就是研究一下小镇历史
I grew up here, after all.
毕竟我是在这儿长大的
You know, you don't have to disguise Your true motives. Blondie bex.
你没必要掩藏你真实的目的,金发妹
If you want more sex, just ask for it.
要是还想滚床单,说一声就是了
Not enough liquor in the world.
再醉也不会跟你滚了
On, come on. It was too good for you to be this hostile.
少装愤恨了,我们滚得多爽啊
You'll have to excuse my little brother.
请原谅我弟弟
He's jonesing for some opositive.
他想喝O阳性血了
I'm not jonesing.
我没渴血
So they ever catch the killer?
凶手抓到了吗
Nope.
Wrote it all off on vampires.
都赖在吸血鬼的头上了
Maybe it was a vampire.
或许就是吸血鬼干的呢
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, maybe it was a vampire, Damon.
或许就是个吸血鬼呢,达蒙
Don't think for a second you didn't cross my mind, too, brother.
你以为我没想过会是你干的吗,弟弟
But these murders weren't your style, were they?
不过这几起凶案不是你的风格啊
Plus there were no other vampires circulating then.
再说当时附近没有别的吸血鬼了
Well, there was one other vampire.
当时还有一个吸血鬼
Remember Sage?
记得塞姬吗
Oh, right.
对啊
Sage.
塞姬
Speaking of great sex.
那才是会滚床单的女人呢
Maybe you've had enough. Ladies and gentlemen...
你喝够了,女士们先生们
Hit a man when he's down.
别打落水狗啊
Sell your horse. Come one and all
卖掉你的马,都来看看
to see the San Francisco world fair Middleweight champion...
洛杉矶世博会的中量级冠军
...greatest foe down.
最历害的对手被击败了
Get ready, ladies and gentlemen, for an evening
女士们先生们,准备迎接今晚的盛况
Who's next?
还有谁
$100 to any man who can beat me.
能打败我的男人给你一百元
I can teach you how to survive without human blood, you know.
我可以教你怎么不靠吸食人血生存
You do not get to lecture me on how to live my life,
轮不到你教育我怎么生活
not anymore.
以后不行了
What's your name?
你叫什么
Not interested.
不感兴趣
Well, Mr. Not interested,
不感兴趣先生
You seem to me like a gambling man.
依我看你是个好赌之徒
I'm afraid you have me all wrong.
恐怕你是看错了我
Well, that's too bad.
太可惜了
I knew a Sage once.
我认识一个叫塞姬的
Trashy little thing.
没用的小东西
You really think it was Sage
你真的认为当时是塞姬
who was killing all those founders back then?
杀了那些创始人家族的成员吗
Town questioned every grown man in Mystic Falls.
当时神秘瀑布镇上的男子都受到了盘查
Probably never occurred to them that a woman could have done it.
或许他们就没想到会是女人下的毒手
I'm due in surgery.
我要做个手术
Whatever case you're gonna make against Alaric,
不管你要为阿拉里克做什么申诉
make it quick.
有话快说
I don't have to make a case.
我不必做申诉
He didn't do anything.
他是无辜的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Sure you live with him, he takes care of you,
你跟他一起生活,他照顾你
but do you really know anything about him?
但你真的了解他吗
I know enough.
我了解的够多了
Let me tell you what I know.
我告诉你我了解到了什么
He was arrested for fighting 4 times before the age of 21.
他21岁前曾四次因斗殴被捕
When he was at Duke, his future wife Isobel
他在杜克上学时,他未来的妻子伊泽贝尔
filed a restraining order against him twice.
两次申请了对他的禁令
Although then she married him,
不过她后来嫁给了他
so I guess that says more about her.
所以这大概更能说明她的人品
Ok, you're making all of this up.
这都是你编造的吧
Am I?
是吗
How would you know?
你怎么会知道
You took pity on a borderline alcoholic vampire hunter,
你可怜一个精神不稳定的酒鬼吸血鬼猎人
and you never even thought to look any deeper.
却从没想过要深入调查吗
How could you do this to him?
你怎么能这么对他
He didn't kill anyone, and you know it.
他没杀过人,这你清楚
You date vampires, Elena.
你跟吸血鬼约会,埃琳娜
It shouldn't come as a shock
你不该对你的监护人
to learn that your guardian is a murderer.
是个杀人犯感到震惊
So, uh, tell me more about your old relatives.
再跟我说说你以前的亲戚吧
I heard they tore down half the woods to make this town.
听说他们为了建这座小镇砍伐了半个森林
Easy there, lushy pants.
别喝了,小醉鬼
It's been a hoot and a half, but it's boys night,
跟你聊得挺愉快,不过今晚我们哥俩叙旧
and you weren't invited.
不欢迎你加入
Wow. Nice job.
漂亮
I'll add breaking and entering to the list of life favors you owe me.
我会把强行闯入加入到你欠我的人情清单中去
Ok, look, I don't know how much longer
听我说,我不知道梅雷迪思
Meredith's gonna be in surgery,
还要做多久的手术
so let's see what we can find.
看看我们能找到什么吧
Don't you think the police already combed through this place?
你不觉得警方已经彻底搜查过这里了吗
She handed over everything she had.
她把东西都交给警方了
Yeah, I'm looking for the evidence that she didn't hand over.
我要找的就是她没交出来的证据
And you're sure it's her we should be investigating?
你确定我们该调查她吗
I know him, Matt.
我了解他,马特
He's innocent.
他是无辜的
And I know that Meredith's a Fell,
我知道梅雷迪思是菲尔家的人
founding family,
是创始人家族的成员
which means...
所以说...
Skeleton in the closet...
藏有秘密
Just like a true founder.
真是个创始人家族的人
Brian Walters, Bill Forbes.
布赖恩·沃尔特斯,比尔·福布斯
Alaric Saltzman.
阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
So...
那么
Let's just say Sage was killing everyone in 1912.
就算塞姬在1912年确实大开杀戒了
Who the hell is doing it now?
现在又是谁在杀人呢
It's not that psycho, Dr. Fell.
不会是那个疯子菲尔医生
She's a woman.
她是女流之辈
There's no way she could stab 3 grown men.
绝不能捅死三个成年男子
That's a bit sexist.
这有点性别歧视了吧
A woman could easily kill a man
女人也能轻易杀死一个男人
with the right motivation.
只要有适当的动机
You just, uh, don't give up, do you?
你真是死缠烂打
Why are you so grumpy?
你干嘛这么气呼呼的
He's on a master cleanse,
他在控制净化排毒呢
trying to be a better man and all.
想做个好男人什么呢
Yeah, you were a lot more fun in the twenties.
你二十年代的时候有趣多了
You'll rile him up.
你会激怒他的
He's testy when he's being selfrighteous.
他自以为是的时候就很易怒
I'm not being selfrighteous, Damon.
我这不叫自以为是,达蒙
I'm just not interested
我就是对
in slaughtering innocent human beings anymore.
屠杀无辜的人不感兴趣了
Oh, ok. Fair enough.
那好吧
My mistake.
我错了
You used to be selfrighteous.
你以前是个自以为是的人
"Dear diary, Damon has lost his way.
"亲爱的日记,达蒙已迷失方向
Though I have pulled my own life together,
虽然我已重拾了我的生活
he continues to waste his."
他却依然在浪费生命"
"His bitterness consumes him."
他的仇恨毁了他
He is nothing but blackness and bile."
他的内心只剩黑暗和愤怒"
Oof. Judgey.
是挺自以为是
Oh, this is fun.
真有意思
You know, if I'm being honest.
但说实话
You don't seem like much fun either, damon.
你当时也不是什么有趣的人,达蒙
I wasn't. Woman I was in love with was stuck in a tomb.
我确实不是,我所爱的女人困在一个坟墓里
She wasn't getting out for 100 years.
一百年内都出不来
I wasn't having any fun at all.
我当然不懂得潇洒生活
How sad.
真悲哀
You're doing it all wrong.
你的做法完全不对
Bad vampire.
坏吸血鬼
I was hungry.
我刚才很饿
Now I'm not hungry.
现在不饿了
My quality of form is...
我的所作所为...
purely subjective.
是纯主观性的
A woman isn't just for food.
女人不是用来填饱肚子的
She's for pleasure.
是用来取乐的
I do not need a woman for pleasure.
我不需要用女人取乐
I am spoken for.
我已心有所属
We are all spoken for
从某种程度上说
in some way.
我们都心有所属
But what is being a vampire if not relishing in the pleasure of it?
但若不从中享受乐趣,还做吸血鬼干嘛
Come along. Let me show you.
跟我来,我教你
Hit him!
打他
Look at the women.
你看那几个女人
They're beautiful, aren't they?
她们很漂亮不是吗
Not them. They're too hungry for attention.
不是那几个,她们太过渴求关注了
You want the ones who button themselves up.
你要找衣服扣得紧紧的女人
Watch them. They can't tear their eyes away.
看着她们,她们目不转睛地盯着看
Those are the women who secretly crave seduction.
她们内心深处潜藏着对诱惑的渴望
They'll put up a good fight,
她们会奋力挣扎
but the game is in winning them over,
但是游戏的乐趣就在于赢得她们的芳心
making them beg for it.
让她们求你垂青
What if they don't?
若她们不这样呢
You're a vampire.
你是个吸血鬼
You take it.
你可以豪夺啊
Her.
就她了
That sounded like Sage, all right.
确实像是塞姬说的话
How did you know her?
你怎么认识她的
She was obsessed with my brother Finn over 900 years ago.
九百年前她曾迷恋过我哥哥芬恩
What? Creepy, suicidal guy?
什么,那个恐怖的自杀控
You're doing it again.
你又在敲桌子了
All right, you know what?
好吧,那么...
I need to, uh...
我需要...
I got to get out of here.
我得离开这个地方
Sure.
First admit you're jonesing.
先承认你瘾犯了
Damon, I'm not gonna
达蒙,我不会...
Admit it.
承认
Ok, fine. I'm freaking out.
行,好,我要抓狂了
I'm ready to eat the entire wait staff.
我要去把所有服务生都吃掉
Why do you need to hear me say it?
你为什么要我说出来
Because I'm feeling a little selfrighteous, too.
因为我也有点自以为是
She's got everything on him
她掌握了他所有的资料
Medical records,
病历
old court documents.
以前法院公文
What's this?
这是什么
It's an old Gilbert journal.
是本古老的吉尔伯特日记
Why is one of your old family journals in her closet?
你们家族的日子怎么会在她的衣橱里
Didn't you say the medical examiner's
你之前是不是说那个验尸官的
time of death was between 1 and 3 a.m.?
死亡时间是凌晨一到三点间吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊,怎么了
Because the county coroner's office says that's wrong.
因为镇上的验尸所不这么认为
Oh, my God.
天呐
I think
我觉得
What were you thinking?
你们是怎么想的
I know that we had no right.
我知道我们没有权利
No right? You broke the law.
无权,你们犯了法
But we found something that clears Alaric.
但我们找到了能证明阿拉里克清白的证据
It gives him an alibi in the Brian Walters murder.
布赖恩·沃尔特斯的谋杀他有不在场证明
You mean this? What is that?
你是说这个吗,这是什么
A letter from the county coroner's office
一封来自镇上验尸所的信
correcting the error in the time of death of Brian Walters.
更正了赖恩·沃尔特斯的死亡时间
Meredith Fell received it today.
梅雷迪思·菲尔今天刚收到的
She brought it to me several hours ago,
几个小时前拿给我的
full of apologies for accusing an innocent man.
为指控了一个无辜的人满怀抱歉
Why would she have a copy hidden in her closet?
那她的衣柜里为什么会藏着另一份报告
I can't ask those questions, Matt,
我无法问这些问题,马特
because of the very fact that you broke into her home to find it.
而且正是因为你们闯入了她家找到这份报告
Do you know how much I'm already protecting both of you?
你知道我为了保护你们做了多少努力吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Just get out of my office and go home,
离开我的办公室,乖乖的回家
please.
拜托了
Alaric'll be released as soon as the letter is authenticated.
信一经认证阿拉里克就会被释放的
Go.
走吧
So he doesn't want to drink human blood?
这么说他是不想喝人血喽
Ah, he has an eternally guilty conscience.
他总是心怀歉疚
Funny. When I knew him in the twenties,
真可笑,二十年代我认识他那会儿
he didn't have any conscience at all.
他一点良心都没有
It's one of the things I liked most about him.
这还是我最喜欢他的几点之一
He can't possibly think he can survive without feeding.
你肯定不认为他能坚持不吸血吧
Oh, on the contrary.
恰恰相反
He's determined to live his life pursuing one extreme or the other.
他一心要过走极端的生活
He's a stubborn one, my brother.
我的弟弟,他是个顽固的家伙
Think I'm gonna need some help with this one.
我觉得我这次需要点帮助
What can I do?
我能做什么呢
Hello.
你好
This may seem very forward,
我知道这么做有点唐突
but you're just so pretty.
但你真是太漂亮了
Thank you.
谢谢
And please don't scream.
请不要尖叫
You're about to have a very, very bad night.
你将会度过一个非常糟糕的夜晚
Stop. Stop it.
停下,停下
Sorry, brother.
对不起啊,老弟
It's dinnertime.
现在是晚餐时间
Have a bite.
咬一口吧
What are you doing? Tough love, Stefan.
你在干什么,心里难受吧,斯特凡
You're not gonna survive this coldturkey thing. You never do.
你这么突然戒血是不会成功的,从没成功过
It's time to get that monkey off your back.
你该了结这个问题了
No.
Feed...
要么进食
Or I'll let Rebekah have her way with her.
要么我就让丽贝卡照她的方式处理她
You know she'll kill her.
你知道她会杀了她的
Oh, I will.
我绝对会的
Then her blood'll be on your hands.
她的死就是你的过失了
Or you can just have a little drink,
要不你就喝点血
save her life. Come on, stefan.
救了她的命,快点吧,斯特凡
You were the one that said you didn't want
是你说的你不想再看到
any more innocent life slaughtered.
任何无辜的生命惨遭杀害
Save her.
救她吧
Go on. Have a bite.
去啊,咬一口
I snatched. You eat. I erase.
我抓着她,你进食,再抹掉记忆
Hell, I'll even heal her for you when it's over.
完事了我甚至会帮你治好她
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
You know what blood does to me.
你知道血对我的影响
Cause you let it control you.
因为你让鲜血控制你
You always have.
你总是这样
I'm just here to help you learn how to fight it.
我就是要帮你抵抗它对你的控制
This is rubbish.
这么多废话
That's it, stefan.
就是这样,斯特凡
I got it from here. Go ahead
后面我来吧,你走吧
Night's just getting started.
好戏才刚刚开始
Scram. No one likes a lurker.
走吧你,没人喜欢电灯泡
You're a real ass, you know.
你真是个混蛋,你知道么
So I'm told.
早有人说过了
All right, that's enough.
好了,这就够了
Come on. You're gonna bleed her dry.
好了,你要把她喝干了
You're gonna drain her. Come on.
你会喝干她的,好了
I said that's enough.
我说你够了
Hey, you wanna fight hunger,
你想对抗饥饿感
or you wanna fight me?
还是你想对抗我
I got you.
有我呢
That's a good girl.
这才是个好姑娘
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Stefan.
斯特凡
Elena.
埃琳娜
What are you two doing?
你们两在干什么
Relax, Elena.
放轻松,埃琳娜
Just a little experiment.
就是个小实验而已
There's no need to make this more dramatic than it needs to be.
不需要把这一切搞得那么夸张
Elena, let's just go.
埃琳娜,我们赶紧走吧
Elena!
埃琳娜
So...
看来...
That's gonna take a little time.
她得过一阵才能原谅你了
Stefan. Wait. Hey.
斯特凡,等等
Stefan, wait.
斯特凡,等一下
Just say it.
说出来吧
I just don't get it, your thing with them.
我就是不明白,你为什么喜欢他们
I know it doesn't make sense.
我知道听起来莫名其妙
But at the beginning,
但最开始时
after my parents died,
我父母去世不久
there was something about being with Stefan,
那会儿跟斯特凡在一起
that just...
感觉很...
Felt safe.
感觉很安全
Safe?
安全
Elena, he's a vampire.
埃琳娜,他可是个吸血鬼
I know, believe me.
我明白,相信我
Just saying it out loud sounds crazy, but...
现在说出来听起来很疯狂,但是...
It's like I knew that he would never stop loving me,
我知道他永远都会爱我
like he would never...
好像他永远都不会...
What?
什么
Die.
不会死
Like he would never die.
他永远都不会死
Like your parents did.
不会像你父母一样离开你
And Damon?
又怎么解释达蒙呢
Damon just sort of snuck up on me.
达蒙是悄悄出现在我心里的
He got under my skin,
他常惹我生气
and no matter what I do, I just
不管我做什么,都
I can't shake him.
我都摆脱不了他
Once you fall in love with someone,
一旦你跟某人坠入爱河
I don't know if
我都不知道
I don't know if you can ever shake 'em.
不知道你能不能摆脱他们
I'm sorry.
对不起
Isis this weird?
是不是感觉很怪
Talking about them with you?
跟你聊起他俩
No.
没事
Not really.
其实没什么
I got you something.
我给你带了点东西
The journal?
日记
It's your family's. You should have it.
是你家族的日记,应该归你保管
Meredith and that idiot deputy were too busy questioning you
梅雷迪思和那个白痴警长只顾着审问你
to give a damn about me.
压根忘了我的存在
Sometimes it pays
作为被吸血鬼占领的
to be the only normal one
小镇里的唯一正常人
in a town of vampires.
还是有点好处的
Practically invisible.
几乎是隐形人
Are you ok?
你还好吧
Yeah. Yeah. I'm all right.
还好,我没事
They let Ric go.
他们放了里克
Sheriff Forbes said she's out of suspects again,
福布斯警长说目前还没有嫌疑人
but Ric is in the clear.
但里克是清白的
I know it may not seem like it, but...
我知道再说这个对你来说没有意义了
You did really well tonight.
但你今晚真的表现得很好
I mean, before you know it,
你都没意识到
you're gonna be the king of moderation.
你已经是节制之王了
Elena will understand.
埃琳娜会理解的
Doesn't really matter what Elena thinks.
我才不关心埃琳娜怎么想
Uhuh. None of that.
才怪
No more no humanity Stefan.
你再也不是什么无人性的斯特凡
There's a road called recovery,
我们现在都已经开始
and we are on it.
慢慢恢复本性了
Why do you even care, huh?
这跟你又有什么关系
The whole brotherbonding thing,
为兄弟两肋插刀
getting Elena to hate you.
让埃琳娜讨厌你
Why you feel guilty, because you kissed her?
你为什么内疚,因为你亲了她
Is that it, Damon?
对不对,达蒙
Because you can stop. Go back to hating me.
因为你能控制住,反过来恨我
It was a lot easier.
这要容易得多
Can you for one minute actually believe
你就不能花一分钟的时间来相信
that I'm trying to help you?
我是在帮你吗
I don't need your help.
我才不要你帮我
Don't need my
你不要我的
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Do you remember what happened last time you said that?
你记得你上次这么说的时候发生了什么吗
What are you talking about?
你说的是什么事
1912, Stefan,
1912年,斯特凡
the last time I convinced you to drink human blood.
上次我说服你喝人血的时候
Go ahead, Stefan.
去吧,斯特凡
Pick one.
挑一个
They're people, Damon.
他们是人,达蒙
Yes, they are people, Stefan,
对啊,他们是人,斯特凡
People with blood pumping through their veins,
血管中流淌着血液的人
waiting to be opened up and sucked dry.
他们等着被撕开,被吸干
You've just forgotten how good it feels.
你都忘了那有多么美妙了
So had I, but Sage,
我也忘了,但是塞姬
she reminded me...
她让我想起来了
It's worth it.
这值了
It's all worth it.
一切都值了
Not him, Stefan.
别选他,斯特凡
Not him...
别选他
Her.
选她
She's the one.
就是她了
I don't do that anymore.
我不再吸人血了
But you can, Stefan.
但是你可以去吸血,斯特凡
We can.
我们可以
Let the past be the past.
让过去的就过去吧
Have a drink with me, brother.
跟我一起畅饮吧,弟弟
I knew you still had it in you.
我就知道你本性未泯
Don't be greedy.
别贪心
Stefan. Stefan.
斯特凡,斯特凡
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
Stefan, stop.
斯特凡,别这样
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起,太对不起了
Stefan, stop.
斯特凡,停下来
What did you do to me?!
你对我做了什么
Stefan.
斯特凡
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
You just need to learn when to stop.
你得学会什么时候时停下来
I can help you.
我能帮你
I don't need your help.
我才不要你帮我
The founders' council killer had nothing on you.
创始人委员会连你的衣角都捉不到
By decade's end,
直到那个年代末
they were calling you the ripper of Monterey.
他们都称你为蒙特里的开膛手
I let you walk away.
我当时放任你不管
I watched you go over the edge,
我眼睁睁的看着你走向绝路
And I didn't do anything to stop you.
我根本没去阻止你
You couldn't have.
你阻止不了我的
Sure, I could have.
我当然能阻止你了
But I just didn't want to.
但是我就是不想
But I want to now.
但我现在想
Whenever you go too far,
不论何时,只要你走极端
I will be there to pull you back,
我都会去把你拉回来
every second, every day
每一秒,每一天
till you don't need me.
直到你不再需要我
Why?
为什么
'Cause right now...
因为现在...
you're all I got.
我只有你了
Hey, I was gonna make some coffee.
我准备煮咖啡,要来点吗
I'm good.
不用了
Gonna head to bed in a few.
马上就去睡了
Hey, listen, Elena.
听着,埃琳娜
The, uh the sheriff told me about everything you did today, and...
警长把你今天做的事都告诉了我
while I appreciate it,
虽然我很感激
I don't want you getting in trouble because of me, ok?
但我不希望你因我而卷入麻烦,好吗
If not for you, for who?
如果不为你,还能为谁
Well, still, I
好吧,但是...
I'm the one who's supposed to look after you,
我才是那个应该照顾你的人
even if I suck at it.
尽管我做得不好
Ok, well,
好吧
how 'bout we just agree to take care of each other, then?
要不我们约定互相照顾对方
Deal.
一言为定
What are you reading there?
你在看什么呢
Old family journal.
古老的家族日记
Any juicy family secrets?
有没有什么劲爆的家族秘密
It's hard to tell.
很难说
I mean, at first, I thought it was Jonathan Gilbert's journal,
最初我以为这是乔纳森·吉尔伯特的日记
but it ended up being his granddaughter's,
后来却发现是他孙女的
who apparently went just as crazy as he did,
一个和他一样疯狂的人
So great genes, huh?
很棒的家族基因,对吧
Well, at least you have something to look forward to.
至少你还有点值得期待的东西
Good night, Ric.
晚安,里克
Night.
晚安
So I, uhI dug into the old family archives from the early 1900s.
我研究了一下20世纪初的旧家族档案
So now you want to be helpful.
这么说你现在想帮我了
Want me to go back to being mad at you?
难道你想让我继续生你的气
What'd you find?
有什么发现
Well, nothing from 1912.
1912年一无所获
They never did arrest anyone for the founders' murders,
他们并未因创始人的谋杀案逮捕任何人
but they did get a confession 10 years later.
但十年后,他们找到认罪的人了
They did? Who?
他们找到了,是谁
Jonathan Gilbert's granddaughter Samantha.
乔纳森·吉尔伯特的孙女萨曼莎
They assumed she was crazy, locked her up in an insane asylum.
他们认为她疯了,把她关到了精神病院
Then what?
然后呢
Trail ends there.
线索就此中断
I mean, she was a founder.
我是说,她可是一名创始人
You know they like to look out for their own.
你知道创始人喜欢明哲保身,一致对外
Samantha Gilbert.
萨曼莎·吉尔伯特
That is very weird.
太匪夷所思了
Why?
为什么
Because I'm pretty sure I had already killed her.
因为我确定在那之前我已经杀死了她
I know what this looks like.
我知道这看起来像什么
Yeah? Well, I sure as hell don't.
真的吗,别扯了
You shoot me, you have me thrown in jail,
你给了我一枪,送我进监狱
and then you have me freed.
然后又把我弄出来
I did it for you, Ric.
我一切都是为了你,里克
I forged the coroner's note to clear your name.
我伪造了验尸官的记录,抹掉了你的名字
Oh. You know what? People are right.
你知道吗,大家说的对
You are psycho.
你真的神经不正常
Now that you've been cleared,
现在此事和你无关
they'll look somewhere else.
他们得要继续调查下去
They won't look your way again.
但不会再找你了
Please, you have no reason,
拜托,你一定要毫无理由的
but I need you to trust me anyway.
相信我的话
If you let me in, I can explain.
让我进去,我可以解释一切
I don't feel like myself.
我觉得自己变了个人
I am losing time...
我的时间一点点消失了
as though I am going mad.
仿佛我马上要疯了
So you think Samantha Gilbert's
所以你认为萨曼莎·吉尔伯特
still alive, running around Mystic Falls,
仍然活着,而且就在小镇周围活动
killing founders?
杀掉创始家族的成员
It's not possible.
这不可能
If she became a vampire, we'd know about it, right?
她要是变成吸血鬼,我们会察觉对吧
Well, then she must have
那么她应该有个
had a ring that brought her back to life.
可以起死回生的戒指
I mean, she was aa Gilbert, right?
我是说,毕竟她是吉尔伯特的一员
Those rings are passed on through generations.
那些戒指都是祖传的
Yeah, but even if she had a ring,
但即使她有戒指
she wouldn't be alive today.
也不会活到今天
Doesn't protect her from old age.
戒指又不能让她长生不老
Jonathan Gilbert only made two of those rings.
乔纳森·吉尔伯特只做了两只戒指
Jeremy has one of them, and the other is...
杰里米有一个,那另外一个
Alaric's.
是阿拉里克的那只
Like the sheriff said,
正如警长所说
the victims were killed with your weapons.
那些人都是被你的武器杀死的
Why the stake? He's not a vampire.
为什么是木棍,他又不是吸血鬼
I know. This was a murder.
我知道,这次是谋杀
Oh, my god. Dad.
我的上帝,爸爸
Someone drove this stake through his heart.
某人把木棍直接插入他的心脏
It's one of ours.
这是我们的武器之一
Yeah, but I was attacked.
但我也被袭击了
With your own knife,
被你自己的刀子
a wound that could have been selfinflicted.
和一个可以自己造成的伤口
It's impossible.
这不可能
I would know if I were killing people.
如果我杀人了起码自己会知道
Would you? Have you had any blackouts,
你确定,你有没有昏迷过
instances of lost time?
或是记忆缺失
Yyou're insane.
你真是疯了
No, but I think you might be.
没有,但我认为你不正常
You wear a ring that lets you cheat death, Ric.
里克,你戴着一个可以躲避死亡的戒指
How many times can you die before it changes you?
在它完全改变你之前,你得死去多少次
I think you're sick,
我觉得你病了
and I want to help you.
我只是想要帮你
This has happened before
这件事情以前也发生过
almost 100 years ago.
大概是100年前
Elena.
埃琳娜
Ric, I think she's right.
里克,我想她是对的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
convinced [kən'vinst]

想一想再看

adj. 信服的

 
axis ['æksis]

想一想再看

n. 轴,中枢

 
sage [seidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 圣人,哲人 n. 鼠尾草,蒿属植物 adj. 贤明

 
haunt [hɔ:nt]

想一想再看

n. 常到的地方
vt. 常到,缠住,出没(像

联想记忆
eternal [i'tə:nəl]

想一想再看

adj. 永久的,永恒的
n. 永恒的事

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
cleanse [klenz]

想一想再看

vt. 使 ... 清洁,净化,使 ... 纯洁

 
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
humanity [hju:'mæniti]

想一想再看

n. 人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科

 
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。