last season on criminal minds.
犯罪心理上季回顾
I believe you are no longer effective in your post.
我认为你已无法胜任这一职务
I am questioning your ability to lead your team.
并质疑你的团队领导能力
Sarah, Sarah, I'm so late.
我来迟了萨拉萨拉
I got caught up at the office.
我在办公室脱不开身
Hotch, He butchered her,
霍奇。他屠杀了她
He came after me. He came in my home.
他跟踪我进了我家
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's time for Agent Hotchner's career to come to an end.
霍奇纳探员的职业生涯是时候结束了
Agent Prentiss, you're going to help me make that happen.
普伦蒂斯探员你将为此助我一臂之力
I knew it would be you who came to the cabin to check on me.
我知道你会到小屋来看我
You must be frightened. I apologize for that.
你一定吓坏了我很抱歉
I never meant to cause you any pain.
我从不想对你造成伤害
And I also never envisioned writing this letter.
而我也从未想过会写这封信
I've searched for a satisfactory explanation for what I'm doing.
我一直想为我所做的找一个满意的理由
All I've come up with is.
我所能想到的就是
a profiler needs to have solid footing.
一个侧写分析员需要脚踏实地
I... I don't think I do anymore.
我能做的也仅是如此
The world confuses me.
这个世界让我感到困惑
The cruelty, the indifference.
残暴冷漠
the tragedy.
以及悲剧
When my dear friend Sarah was murdered, it tore a hole in me.
当我的朋友萨拉被杀的时候我的心像被撕了一道口子
And I truly believe the way I handled the pain was to get back to our work as quickly as possible.
我相信只有尽快回去工作才能化悲痛为力量
Get on to helping somebody else until I could handle Sarah's murder.
只有帮助别人才能从萨拉的死亡阴影中走出来
Work through it.
继续前进
Remember the first case we had after?
还记得那之后的第一个案子吗?
It was on a college campus.
发生在大学校园
FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA
弗拉格斯塔夫亚利桑那州
Griffith Jim.
我是格里菲思·吉姆。
Hi. Jennifer Jareau. Thanks for meeting us here.
你好我是珍妮弗·冉若谢谢你来接我们
Thanks for taking us on so quickly. Yeah.
感谢如此快速的回复我们。是啊
The faster we get here, the faster we can help stave off panic.
救人如救火越快越好。
I hear that.
明白。
What can you tell us about the university?
这大学情况如何?
It's small, tight-knit. Dorms are still single-sex.
小而紧凑。同性居住的宿舍
Draws from all over the county, but students are mostly the arty type.
学生来自全国各地不过大多特立独行
Have you increased uniform presence on campus?
你们是否在校园增加了警卫?
Yeah. Doubled it.
是的。双倍。
Any other measures?
有没有其它措施?
I got security shuttles running 24/7, and as of tonight, I've imposed a 10:00 curfew.
安全班车日夜运行今晚我10点就下令宵禁
We need a corner of your precinct so we can set up shop.
在你们警区找个地方好让我们开展工作
You got it.
明白
You need to get to the hotel first? No.
你们要先去宾馆吗?不。
Spree killings in a confined area are a race.
特定范围的滥杀就像一场竞赛。
He's racing to kill as many as he can.
他争取尽可能地杀人。
We're racing to stop him.
我们则争取阻止他。
hey, wait!
嘿,等等!
damn.
该死。
Ok, so talk to everyone on the floor and we'll hang out in my room tonight.
和楼里的每个人说话今晚上我房里过。
I'm gonna study for Russian lit.
我准备学习俄语。
There's a maniac trying to kill us all. Don't worry.
有一个疯子准备把我们全杀了。别担心。
They'll grade on a curve.
他们也看人分类的。
It helps me feel normal.
这让我感觉正常些。
Ok, just be nice to her. Please.
给她好脸色。求你了。
She's making it worse.
她让情况更糟了
She's scared.
她吓坏了
And using it as an excuse to get into everybody's business.
还以次为借口来干涉每个人
Kate.
凯特。
Ok, fine. You win.
好吧。听你的。
Where have you been?
你们去哪了?
Uh, the library.
图书馆。
Curfew's in 5 minutes.
5分钟后宵禁。
That's why we're here.
所以我们来这儿。
I don't want anyone drinking on the hall.
大厅不准喝酒。
If you do, I'll write you up.
要是有谁喝了就记名。
You see, I met Sarah at college, on a campus just like that one, 31 years ago.
31年前我和萨拉在类似的校园相遇。
Campuses are supposed to be places of life and excitement.
校园应充实着活力与兴奋。
They're supposed to be about the future,
意味着未来。
figuring out who you are and who you're gonna be.
发现自我认准方向。
They're supposed to be about dreams, not nightmares.
心怀梦想而非噩梦。
They're supposed to be about hope.
充满希望。
I just apparently don't understand the world anymore.
显然我无法再理解这个世界。
All homicide scenes are tragic, but when the victim is someone young,
所有的杀人现场都是悲剧但若受害人还年轻
their life ripped away before they've even had a chance to live.
还没好好活过就被人夺去了生命真是一场灾难。
I've got men at every exit point on campus.
学校的每个出口都已经派人把守。
She had her mace out, but she didn't use it?
她带了防狼喷雾却没用?
And it's well lit.
灯光很亮。
He's not afraid of being seen.
他不怕被人看见。
How often do the shuttles run?
安全班车多少时间一班?
Every 10 minutes.
每十分钟一班
Were all the other victims posed like this, with their arms crossed?
所有的受害人都是这个姿势吗?双手交叉胸前?
Yeah. Why?
是的怎么了?
It's a classic sign of remorse.
这是典型的忏悔
The unsub kills the victim, then immediately feels bad about it,
不明嫌疑犯杀人后立刻后悔了
so he poses them like this so they'll rest in peace.
所以他将受害人摆成这姿势好让他们安息
You can tell that just by the arms?
光看手势你就能知道这些?
That's why you called us here, to build a psychological profile of your killer.
所以你才会叫我们来这儿给凶手作心理侧写
How long will it take your men to clear the scene?
你们清理现场要多久?
A few hours.
几个小时
Lucky there's a curfew, otherwise there'd be a mob scene.
幸亏有宵禁不然现场可就壮观了
Have Hotch set up at the precinct. We'll run everything through him.
霍奇在警区准备好办公场所后一切就可以通过他开展了
By the time this campus wakes up, I want a handle on this.
在校园苏醒之前我希望能处理好这个
What the hell?
怎么了?
Dean Suzanne Cable, special agents Morgan and Gideon.
校长苏珊娜·凯布尔。这是特别探员摩根和吉迪恩
Thank you for being here.
感谢你们来这儿
Wish we didn't have to be.
真希望我们不必来
I spoke to Amy's parents.
我和艾米的父母谈过了
Funeral services will be held on Sunday in Chicago.
葬礼将于周日在芝加哥举行
They're arriving later today to bring her home.
今天晚点他们回来带她回家
They asked me to let you know that they will be staying downtown at the mainline hotel.
他们让我转告他们住在沿干线的旅馆
If any of you would like to visit or pay your respects, they'd like you to feel free to do so.
若要前去拜访或向遗体告别请随意
How did you all let this happen?
你们怎么让这种事发生?
What?
怎么了?
Everybody is thinking it.
大家都在想这个
You are the FBI, the campus is crawling with police,
你们是FBI,校园里到处是警察
and she gets murdered waiting for the security shuttle.
而她在等安全班车的时候被杀了
That's not helpful, Katie.
凯蒂,那没用
Actually, it is.
事实上是的
The fact that your friend was killed in such a well-lit area with a police presence indicates
你们的朋友在灯光明亮警察密布的情况下被杀
that the killer is most likely part of this campus.
表明凶手很可能是校园的一份子
He's not an outsider.
他不是外人
He's someone who wouldn't raise alarm with the police or potential victims.
那种不会引起警方或潜在受害人警觉的人
You should also be aware that the 3 victims were brunette.
你们还该知道3个受害人都是深色头发
What? At this point, we do consider it an intentional pattern.
什么?就这一点我们认为是有意为之
So tell me, how am i supposed to keep these women safe?
告诉我该如何保证这些女生安全?
I have security cameras being installed in virtually every corner of the campus,
校园的每个角落都已经安装了摄像头
and that's coming out of the city's budget.
那算在市政预算里
It's not the school's.
不算是学校支出
I want to shut down the school.
我想关了这学校
That's a viable choice. But?
这挺实际。但是?
If the killer is part of the campus, he may simply leave once the school shuts down.
但如果凶手是校园的一份子那么关闭学校他也许马上走人。
When classes restart, there's a good chance he'll kill again.
复课的时候再开杀戒的时机也就到了。
What would you do in my place?
你要是我怎么办?
I can't say.
我不知道。
Shut it down.
关闭学校。
I can't justify keeping these kids locked up in a pen while someone hunts them.
有人要猎杀他们我可不能把孩子们关在这小地方。
In this line of work, I was afraid I would lose the ability to trust.
如此工作下去我怕我不会再相信谁了。
But I realized I can't really look at anyone without seeing their death.
但我认识到盖棺论定未嫌迟。
And as bad as losing faith in humanity seems,
不再相信人性很是糟糕,
losing your faith in happy endings is much worse.
而不再相信幸福结局更糟。
Did the other victims have this much overkill?
其他受害人也被人过度杀死吗?
Death was caused by a single, very forceful stab wound to the heart.
猛刺心脏一刀致命。
Yeah. He broke through the breastbone.
是啊她胸骨裂开。
And after that, he just lashed out at random.
然后他就随便乱戳了。
Well, no defensive wounds.
没有自卫伤口。
She didn't even hold her hands up to fight him off.
她甚至都没有抬手反抗。
The first 2 victims were the same.
头两个受害人是一样的。
Did you run toxicology screens?
做过毒性测试了吗?
None of the others were drugged.
其他人都没有被下药
Considering that she was standing waiting for a shuttle, my guess is she wasn't either.
她要是在等班车我猜她也没被下药
I'm sorry about before.
之前说的我很抱歉。
I'm sorry about your friend.
对你的朋友我很抱歉。
Uh, your R.A. Told us that you guys were at the library last night.
宿舍管理员说你们昨晚在图书馆。
Did you see Amy there?
你们在那看见艾米了吗?
We didn't go with her, but we saw her there.
我们没和她一起去不过在那看见她了。
I thought she left before us.
我以为她比我们早走。
Her bag wasn't in her cubicle, or else we would have waited.
她的包不在储物柜不然我们会等她的。
Did you notice anyone she might have been talking to earlier?
早些时候留意到有人和她搭讪吗?
Was it like her to be walking alone, even in a dangerous situation like this?
在如此危险时分单独行走这像是她会做的事吗?
She wasn't the victim type.
她不可能被杀害。
It's almost impossible to pinpoint who's the most vulnerable.
我们无法确定谁更有可能被攻击。
That's why we're trying to teach you how to best protect yourselves.
所以我们才尽力教你们如何保护自己。
I just mean that she was strong, and she was smart.
我是说她很强壮也很机智。
I don't know why she didn't at least mace him.
不明白为什么她都没用防狼喷雾喷他。
Are a lot of girls carrying mace?
你们女生都带防狼喷雾吗?
Pepper spray, mace, switchblades.
辣椒喷雾,狼牙棒,小军刀。
If you can buy it online or find it at the army-navy store, we've all bought it.
可以在网上或者海军商店买到我们都买的。
Are you sure about who he's killing?
你们确定那个人杀害的对象吗?
I mean, brunettes?
我是说深色头发的女孩?
Pretty sure. Yeah.
非常确定
Prentiss.
普伦蒂斯.
Emily. Good morning,
艾米丽,早上好
Agent Prentiss?
普伦蒂斯探员?
I'm here.
我在
I'm just checking in.
我只是来查岗
Checking in?
查岗?
On your case. The college girls.
你的案子大学女生案
Uh, we don't know that much yet, ma'am.
我们还在查长官
But you will let me know if there's anything to report, won't you?
但如果有任何消息你都得向我汇报,知道吗?
I really have to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Of course. You know where you can reach me.
当然你知道怎么联系我
Realistically, it'll take 2 or 3 days to empty campus.
实际上清空校园需要2至3天
I'm afraid that'll be our window for catching this guy.
我想那是我们抓到他的一个机会
What do you need from me?
需要我提供什么吗?
You said you're installing security cameras?
你说要安装保安摄像头?
Yeah, this afternoon.
对今天下午
Can they be functional by nightfall?
黄昏前能用吗?
I'll make sure.
我尽量保证
We'll need as many men as you can on duty.
我们需要尽可能多的人手
If the unsub's part of campus life, he's gonna know it's about to shut down.
如果不明嫌疑犯是学校里的人那他一定知道马上要封闭校园了
Next few days, that's his last chance to hunt.
未来几天将是他最后捕猎的机会
Uniform presence helps, but it'd also be good to have some of your younger officers go in plainclothes, try to blend in.
制服统一也有好处但最好派些年轻的便衣警员试图融入
I can ask my men to work double shifts till we're evacuated.
我可以让他们实行两班制工作直到我们疏散完毕
I'll call campus security and have them do the same.
我打电话通知学校保安让他们也这么做
Good.
好
Good morning.
早上好
How many victims have we seen?
至今为止我们见过多少受害者?
How many crime scenes?
多少犯罪现场?
Hundreds? A thousand?
几百?一千?
Pictures, families, victims, both alive and dead.
家人以及受害者的照片有活的。也有死的
I was always able to stay objective, to stay at arm's length.
我总是能保持客观保持一定距离
Now all I see is Sarah in them.
而现在我只能看见萨拉的惨剧
Have many days will it take to evacuate the students?
疏散学生要多久?
2, 3 days, tops.
最多2到3天
You think it's premature?
你觉得这过于草率吗?
Do we have a choice?
我们还有其它选择吗?
Detective, can you gather your men?
探员能把你手下的人召集过来吗?
We'd like to present a rough profile. Got it
我们要做个粗略的侧写,好的
All right, grab a seat. Let's go. Anywhere.
好大家找个地方坐下
We know everyone's tired, working overtime.
我知道大家加班工作都很累
We want to tell you how much we appreciate it.
非常感谢你们能来
We'd like to give you a rough profile of the man we're all looking for.
我们现在要对嫌疑犯做个粗略的侧写
This is someone with access.
这个人能够随意进出
He's managed to move in a small community with a high police presence without raising suspicion.
能在警力密集的小地方自由走动不被怀疑
Which means there's a good chance that this is someone you've seen.
这说明很可能你们见过他
This unsub has killed 3 women in 4 days.
4天内他已经杀了3个女孩
That's what we call a spree killer.
所以称他为狂欢杀手
Now, most likely, something has happened in the past few days to set him off.
极有可能过去几天发生了些事刺激了他
Because he kills white, brunette women, .
因为他杀害的都是深色头发的白人女子
that stressor probably has to do with a woman in his life who fits the same description...
应激源应该是他生命中同样特征的女人
wife, mother, girlfriend
妻子母亲女朋友
Women he's killing, they're most likely a substitute.
他杀害的女性更像是替代品
What we need you to do is look at people who are part of the campus fabric.
我们需要你们寻找学校里的人
See if anyone fits the bill... students, professors, support staff.
看看是否符合要求学生教授职工
I'm sorry, but how are my men supposed to know about somebody's home life?
不好意思可我们怎么会了解别人的私生活呢?
Well, the people around him have seen him devolving.
他周围的人会看到他堕落
If you suspect someone on campus, talk to anyone who knows him,
如果你怀疑学校里的某人那就去找认识他的人谈话
find out if he's recently found religion, been drinking,
查出他最近是否有了宗教信仰是否酗酒
even if he's been harming himself.
甚至是否在伤害自己
He may feel emasculated.
他可能感觉很沮丧
Considering the stressor and the victimology,
考虑到应激源以及受害者特征
there's a good chance that rejection is a recurring theme in his life.
很可能他在生活中不停地遭到拒绝
This unsub displays a great amount of anger,
不明嫌疑犯非常愤怒
stabs his victims repeatedly, even after they're dead.
甚至在受害者已经死后他还反复刀刺她们
Seconds later, he feels remorse.
片刻之后,他开始忏悔
It's possible that his guilt is because his victims were in a position to trust him.
这种良心的谴责很可能是因为受害者们都信任他
How's that?
怎么说?
As we said, we think he's a part of campus life.
正如刚才提到的他是校园生活的一部分
The victims, they feel safe around him.
受害者们感觉在他身边很安全
He's able to get close.
他可以接近她们
He's also able to kill these women without them fighting back.
他同样能不遭到反抗就杀死这些女孩
Not one of them has defensive wounds on their hands.
受害者手上都没有自卫伤
Like if they'd been tasered first.
就好像她们先被电击过一样
That's possible. Why?
有可能为什么这么说?
Security guards on campus aren't allowed guns.
学校的保安不允许带枪
They carry tasers.
他们都用电击器
Can you get me an employment list for campus security?
你能给我一份学校保安的名单吗?
What is it?
这是什么?
These markings could have easily come from a taser.
这些伤痕很有可能是来自电击器的
Employment list, campus security.
学校保安的人员名单
How we gonna narrow this down?
该如何缩小范围呢?
This unsub chose a closed community on purpose.
不明嫌疑犯刻意地选择了封闭的社区
He'd want to inject himself into the investigation.
他想要融入到调查中
Can you check the records, find out if any of these security guards responded to every crime scene?
你能查下记录看看谁去过每个犯罪现场吗?
You got it.
好的
In the meantime, call Garcia. Have her check the list against criminal records.
打电话给加西亚让她查下名单里人的犯罪记录
Talk to me, girlfriend.
说吧美女
I need to give you a list of security guards.
我给你份保安名单
I got nothing.
什么都没查到
Nothing? Nada.
什么都没有?没有
Security guards are all clean, squeaky.
这些保安身家都很干净
No criminal records.
没有犯罪记录
What about a recent rejection?
那最近有什么被拒绝的经历吗?
Something set him off.
刺激他犯罪的起因
Any of these guys get fired recently, or did their wife leave?
有没有人被解雇或者被妻子抛弃?
I'm sorry, em.
抱歉
That's far too general, even for my powers of snooping.
那太笼统了即使我神通广大也无能为力
Ok. Ok.
好吧
you're a security guard.
你是一名保安
I'm not sure I like where this is going.
我不确定是不是喜欢这个方向
You probably had higher ambitions. Easy.
但你有更高的野心。容易
Could you cross-check these guys against police and military records?
你能再查下这些人的警队军事记录吗?
See if any of them got kicked out or rejected.
看看是否有人曾被开除或拒绝。
I got one, but it's not recent.
有一个但不是最近
Give it to me anyway.
也告诉我
Nathan Tubbs, rejected from the police academy, 2003.
南森·塔布斯 2003年被警校拒绝
Failed his psych eval.
因为心理评估没通过
I got a list of responders.
我拿到值勤名单了
Only 4 guards were at every scene.
只有4名保安去过每一个现场
Nathan Tubbs
南森·塔布斯.
Garcia, what else can you give me on Tubbs?
加西亚,还能查到他什么?
I got a court appearance 6 days ago.
6天前他曾上过法庭
Looks like the judge gave his wife full custody of their daughter.
似乎法官将他女儿的抚养权全部判给他妻子
No visitation rights.
他都没有探访权
How much you want to bet his ex-wife is a brunette?
跟你赌多少他的前妻是个深色发的女人?
You are the best. Word.
你最棒了。没错。
We've got a possible.
有嫌犯了
Clear!
没人!
Bathroom's clear!
浴室里没人!
Gideon.
吉迪恩.
I've got his work schedule here.
这里有他的工作日程表
He's not on duty.
他现在不在值勤
Where is he?
他在哪?
You shouldn't be walking alone.
你不该一个人走路
My car's just 2 blocks ahead in the parking lot.
我的车就在前面两个街区的停车场里
Well, I'll drive you.
那我送你去
It's ok.
不用了
No, it's not.
不一定要
It's my job to keep you safe.
我的工作就是确保你的安全
Hop in.
进来吧
Ok. No, no, no. Front.
好的。不坐前面。
you like music?
你喜欢音乐吗?
Not sure what you're all into.
不知道你喜欢什么歌。
This is good.
这首不错。
I have a daughter, but she's younger than you.
我有个女儿不过比你小多了。
She's pretty.
她很可爱。
Judge says I can't see her.
法官说我不能探望她。
I'm sorry.
真遗憾。
You wouldn't do that, would you?
你不会这样的对吧?
What?
什么?
Make a baby with somebody and then take her away.
跟一个人生了孩子然后把她带走
No. No.
不。不会。
You swear?
你发誓?
What?
什么?
Swear to me.
向我发誓。
I swear.
我发誓。
you're not a liar, are you?
你不会骗我吧?
No.
不
My ex-wife is a liar.
我前妻就是个骗子
Um, this is my parking lot.
我的车就停在这里面
I'll drive you to your car.
我载你到车子那边去吧
It's ok.
这里就可以了
No, the entrance is right around the block.
不行入口在街边上呢
Please. Don't argue with me!
求求你了。不要跟我争论!
Nathan Tubbs!
南森·塔布斯!
Hands where I can see 'em!
把手举起来!
Hands where I can see them!
把手举起来!
Get out of the car. What's going on?
下车。发生什么事了?
Get out of the car. What is this about?
下车。这是怎么回事?
Get out of the car.
下车。
I didn't- - get down!
我没有……趴下!
Get down! Get down!
趴下!趴下!
You ok? Did he hurt you?
你还好吗?他有没有伤到你?
No. Ok.
没有。好。
It's ok.
没事了。
Ok. It's ok.
好。没事了。
Don't move.
不许动。
Don't move.
不许动。
I was protecting her.
我是在保护她。
What's this?
这是什么?
This is over.
你完蛋了。
Nathan Tubbs, he was easy.
南森·塔布斯,他的案子本来很简单
There was a time in my career when I would have asked the question I should have asked.
那是一个我该向自己提出质疑的时候。
The worst trap for a profiler to fall into is pride,
对一个分析员来说最致命的陷阱,就是骄傲自满。
forgetting that for all your skills, profiling is just.
忘记尽管你掌握各种技巧可侧写
a tool.
不过是个工具
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗?
I just want to visit for a while.
我只是想跟你见个面
I didn't murder anyone.
我没有杀人
You weren't supposed to be working tonight.
你今天晚上不用上班的
They asked us to pick up extra shifts.
他们让我加班的
There's a killer out there.
因为校园里有杀人凶手
Oh, I know.
哦,我懂了
You were at every crime scene.
你去过每一个凶案现场。
It's my job.
这是我的工作啊。
You seem to be doing it better than any of your coworkers.
你好像比你的同事都要卖力啊。
People should be thanking me.
人们应该感激我。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
You think just because I'm a security guard, I don't understand sarcasm?
你以为我只是保安就听不懂你的讽刺了?
Are you angry?
你是不是很生气?
I... I know how interrogation works.
我知道你们是怎样审讯的。
Do you lose your temper easily?
你是不是很容易发脾气?
Is this fun for you?
你觉得很好玩是不是?
No.
不。
How's it going out there?
里面怎么样了?
Gideon's winding him up.
吉迪恩在刺激他神经
Smart.
聪明
You knew the one who exhibits that much overkill is bound to explode.
他杀了那么多人肯定会爆发的
How goes it in here?
这边怎么样了?
Means of subduing the victim, potential weapon, source of displaced rage,
制服受害人的工具潜藏武器,愤怒的源泉,
stressor, evidence of a self-destructive spiral,
应激源螺旋模式的自毁证据
and trophies of his kills.
还有杀人战利品。
Everything that points to the profile, yet nothing we could hold him on.
所有一切都符合侧写但没有确凿证据可以拘留他。
That looks like it hurts.
那样很痛吧。
I've been under a lot of stress.
我压力很大。
The murders?
杀人吗?
Your job?
还是工作压力?
A lot of things.
很多东西。
You keep clips of the murders on your wall.
你把凶杀案的新闻都贴墙上了。
I'm workin' on the case.
我在跟这个案子啊。
You had a knife on you.
你身上有刀。
We're not allowed guns.
我们不允许带枪。
Are you allowed knives?
你们允许带刀吗?
She's pretty, isn't she?
她很漂亮吧?
The girl you picked up tonight was a brunette.
你今天晚上载的女孩也是深色头发的。
Oh, was she?
哦是吗?
Telling me you didn't notice?
别告诉你我没注意?
Do you like brunettes?
你喜欢深色头发吗?
Used to.
以前喜欢。
Not anymore.
现在不喜欢了。
Not so much.
没有那么喜欢了。
You know, I wouldn't mind some actual physical evidence.
如果有点实质的证据就好了。
Do we have anything?
我们没有吗?
The knife Tubbs had on him is inconclusive.
塔布斯身上的刀子不能证明什么
The taser didn't have any prints on it,
电击棒上没有指纹,
which I guarantee means we're not gonna get a DNA match either.
那就是说我们也没法搞到DNA匹配了。
I'll stop by the security offices.
我去保安办公室看看。
If Tubbs kept any trophies linking himself to the crimes, he might have kept 'em in his locker.
如果塔布斯有收藏杀人战利品他可能会放到储物柜里面。
I'll go with you.
我跟你一起去。
No, let Reid do it.
不,就让里德去吧。
Go to the hotel. Check in.
去酒店登记一下。
They're not gonna hold our rooms forever.
他们不会一直替我们留着房间。
We'll go in shifts.
我们换班。
I'll sleep when he confesses.
他招供了我就去睡。
We all will.
我们都会的
Why don't you charge me?
你怎么不告我?
Are you guilty?
你有罪吗?
Well, you seem to have already made up your mind that I am.
你好像都已经认定我有罪了
I told you you and i are just visiting.
我跟你说了我们只是谈一谈
Right.
好。
Do you really want to know what I think?
你真想知道我在想什么吗?
I think you chew your cuticles to punish yourself over what your hands have been doing.
我觉得你咬指头是要惩罚你自己用这双手所做过的事情
I think you hate your ex-wife.
我觉得你怨恨你的前妻
I think you want to kill her.
我觉得你想要杀她
But you can't because she's the mother of your daughter, so you find girls
但你不能杀她因为她是你女儿的母亲,所以你就找别的女孩
who remind you of her and you kill them instead.
她们让你想起她所以你就杀了她们
You stab them over and over, 'cause they deserve it.
你用刀一遍又一遍地捅她们因为你觉得她们该死
If not now, they will sooner or later.
反正现在不死迟早也一样
You're just saving someone else the nightmare later on.
你只是让其他人以后免受折磨
And then.
然后
you remember your daughter,
你想起了你的女儿
how you're actually supposed to be looking after these girls.
想起了你本来应该去保护这些女孩们
So you feel bad, and you.
所以你觉得愧疚
cross their arms over their chests, try to give 'em back some of their dignity.
所以你把她们的手交叉放胸口上还给她们一点尊严
My job is protecting these girls.
我的工作是保护这些女孩
Like you can't protect your daughter.
就像你不能保护你的女儿一样
I am a good father.
我是个好父亲
Why won't the judge let you see her?
为什么法官不让你见她?
I'm not gonna talk about that.
我不会谈这个的
Why did you fail your police psychological evaluation?
你为什么没有通过警察心理评估?
I want a lawyer.
我要律师,
Bag these, get 'em to a lab.
包好这些拿去实验室。
Jim, do you mind giving me a reason you're holding my client?
吉姆你能告诉我你为什么把我当事人关起来吗?
We were looking for someone who was part of the campus,
我们要找在学校里面
who had motive and opportunity and injected himself into the investigation.
有动机也有机会去参与此次调查的人
So you had a hunch.
所以你这全凭直觉
We have a comprehensive psychological profile.
我们有充分的心理侧写
Your client fits exactly.
你的当事人正好符合
You did tell him we deal in facts here, right?
他不知道我们是拿事实说话的吗?
Don't be a jackass, Paul.
别像个白痴一样,保罗。
I invited him here.
是我请他来这里的
My client was working during each of the murders.
每次发生凶杀时我的当事人都在工作
He was present at every scene.
每个现场都有他的身影
Because it's his job.
因为这是他的工作啊
There's not one witness placing him anywhere near one of the murders.
没有任何人证明他在被害身边出现过
There's not a shred of physical evidence.
一点确切的证据都没有
Your client was apprehended with a young woman.
我们抓到他和一个年轻女孩在一起
She fits the description of each of the victims.
她符合受害者的特征
Could you imagine the uproar on this campus
你们能想象校园内的骚动吗?
if a brunette woman was killed and people found out a security guard let her walk to her car alone?
如果一个深色头发女子被杀人们却发现保安让她独自去取车?
Excuse me.
不好意思
Did you get Tubbs' psych eval?
你拿到塔布斯的心理评估了吗?
Yep.
是的
Police shrink diagnosed him borderline with antisocial and sociopathic tendencies.
警队心理医生诊断他处于反社会倾向的边缘
He's gonna be all over me.
我要被他烦死了
I need to make a decision.
我得做决定
You can hold him for 72 hours without charging him.
提不出控告的话你可以拘留他72小时
Gideon? What do you think,
吉迪恩?你怎么看
I think only a guilty man can lay his head down and sleep
我想只有有罪的人才能在3起谋杀控诉前
when he's facing 3 murder charges.
埋头大睡
It's physically exhausting...
杀戳秘密躲避警方追捕
the killing, the secrets, evading the police.
弄得他精疲力竭
It's almost a relief when you don't have to hide anymore.
当你不用再东躲西藏这也是一种解脱
Tell me you're doing the right thing.
告诉我你在做正确的事
We're holding him for 72 hours.
我们要拘留他72小时
Everyone is so much younger than I remember being.
每个人都比我记忆中年轻得多
It's a weird age.
是个很微妙的年龄
You want to be treated like an adult, but you're still used to someone else solving your problems for you.
你希望像成年人一样被对待但又习惯让别人替你解决问题
All I remember is trying to figure out who I was.
我只记得当时我努力寻找自我
You move around enough, you get used to being whoever people want you to be.
当你居无定所你会习惯变成别人希望中的对象
Hey, J.J.
嘿 J.J
Hey, there's a rumor going around that you caught the guy.
听说你们抓到那个人了
Is it... is it true?
是真的吗?
We have someone in custody.
我们确实拘留了某人
Thank you.
谢谢你们
It was like you could physically feel the mood change on the campus.
你可以很真切地感受到学校内气氛的改变
Kids... they're so resilient.
孩子们总是恢复地很快
They trust and believe in a way I remember but can't reach anymore.
我了解他们信任的方式但我却难以回头
Like a very old picture.
就像一幅古老的画
If she was a cartoon character, she'd have steam blowing out of her ears.
如果她是个卡通人物那应该是耳朵里吹气的那种
She is a cartoon character.
她确实是卡通人物
You remember the circumstances with the feelings, the emotions.
你记得那环境充满那种感觉那种情绪……
They're just out of your grasp.
只是你再也无法重新体验
All right. See ya.
好。拜拜
No. No.
不……不
Well, I can't study here.
我不能在这学习
That's the point. Ok.
问题就在这,好啦
I'm going to the cafe. It's open late.
我要去咖啡馆那里开到很晚的
Technically you still have a curfew.
事实上你还有宵禁的
Yeah, well, technically I don't care.
事实上我不在乎
Go crazy, girl.
继续疯狂吧美女
They believed in us. Believed in me.
她们信任我们信任我
The way Sarah believed in me.
正如萨拉信任我一样
And, as with Sarah, I feel that I led them right to the slaughter.
但是就像萨拉一样我感觉是我将她们送入虎口
was I even doing there?
我还能继续干吗?
How many times have I told you that a profiler cannot do the job if the mind is unfocused?
我曾多少次告诉你如果犯罪侧写员无法集中精力
If anything is going on in your personal life that would cloud your judgment.
如果他被私事蒙蔽了判断力他将无法工作
my mind has never been more unfocused than it was on that campus.
而我意志最受扰乱的一次就是在那起校园案件中
Griffith, we gotta get this barrier pushed back. We're gettin' pressed.
格里菲思,把那个隔离带再往后推这样很有压迫感
Joe, give me 10 more feet on the tape, huh?
乔,再给我10英尺带子
I thought you had someone in custody.
我以为你们抓到了一个人
We do.
确实是的
Ma'am, can you help me with the students? How?
女士能帮我应付下这些学生吗?怎么做?
Tell them we understand that they're upset, but we need room to do our job.
告诉他们我们理解他们的困扰但我们需要空间来完成工作
Yeah.
好
I guess we can release Tubbs after all.
我想我们可以放了塔布斯
Well, I think that'd be a mistake.
那可不行
What are you talkin' about?
你在说什么?
I don't think it was the same killer.
我不觉得这是同一个人干的
You gotta be kidding me.
你开玩笑的吧
She has blunt-force trauma to the head.
她的头部被钝器打伤
She was knocked out, not tasered.
她是被打晕的不是被电击的
She's a brunette, stabbed to death on this campus.
她深色头发在校园里被刀刺死
These stab wounds are shallow. They're hesitation marks.
伤口并不深凶手似乎有犹豫
Whoever killed her either wasn't sure they wanted to be killing, or they never tried it before.
不论谁是凶手都不确定自己是否想杀人或以前从来没有杀过人
There are no defensive wounds, just like every other victim.
没有防卫的伤口和其他受害人一样
That's not surprising, considering the head wound. Excuse me.
不奇怪啊看头部伤口就知道了,不好意思
Sir, uh, this was dropped at the precinct.
先生这是在辖区那边发现的
There were no prints on it.
上面没有指纹
"He's innocent. I'm still out here."
他是无辜的我仍然逍遥在外。
"Now do you believe we have the wrong guy?"
你现在相信我们抓错人了吧?
The first unsub showed remorse.
第一个不明嫌疑人表现出懊悔
He wouldn't brag about or flaunt his latest kill.
他不会这么自大或者炫耀自己杀人的
I don't believe this.
我无法相信
This victim wasn't posed.
这个受害人没有被摆好姿势
The papers never included details about the bodies.
报纸上也没有对尸体做详细报道
If this was a copycat, he could only do it the way he assumed the first killer did.
如果这是模仿者他只能猜测前个凶手的方式来模仿行凶
Look, I asked you guys here because I needed your help.
听着我叫你们来这里是因为我需要你们帮忙
You're the experts, but right now, it sounds to me like you're trying to cover your own asses.
你们是专家但是现在你们似乎是在推卸责任
Hey, look around. This is not the place for this conversation.
嘿注意点这不是说话的地方
I am so sorry.
真对不起
You said you caught him.
你说你们已经抓到他了
I... I said we had someone in custody.
我是说我们拘留了某个人
Alisa's dead and you're arguing over wording?
艾丽莎死了你还跟我玩文字游戏?
No. I... I'm so sorry.
没有真的很抱歉
You need to keep people out of here, man.
你得叫这些人离开这
What? I'm fine.It's nothing.
什么?我很好啊没事
Just wait here for a second.
等等就好了
Tubbs' lawyer's been here for the last hour demanding we release him.
塔布斯的律师在这儿待一个小时了要我们释放他
What's happened out there?
那边怎么了?
I think we got a copycat.
我们发现了一个模仿者
Do you want to tell me why the hell my client hasn't been released?
你能说说为什么还不放我的当事人吗?
Cut me some slack here, Paul.
保罗,你就放我一马吧
You've got another murder and a note from the real killer.
你们另外发现起谋杀案还有真正的凶手写的字条
We're discussing that.
我们在讨论呢
I'm not saying he's not a creep.
我没有说他不是个卑鄙小人
I'm just saying he didn't do this.
我只是说他没有杀过人
Just take a seat, please. Ok?
坐一会好吗?
Come on. Give us a second.
来嘛。给我们点时间
Everybody still in the conference room? Yeah.
大家都还在会议室吗?是的
How long can you hold that lawyer off?
你能拖那个律师多久?
You kidding? I was a prosecutor.
你开玩笑?我以前可是个检察官
I can hold him off for days.
我能留他个几天呢
So you think we're makin' a mistake, huh?
所以你觉得我们是做错了?
I know we're tired.
我知道我们都累了
There's a lot of pressure. We all want to believe that profile is right.
有太多的压力我们都想相信侧写是正确的
I believe it is.
我相信那是对的
Gideon? What if we're wrong,
吉迪恩?如果我们错了呢
Tubbs enticed that girl to get in his car.
塔布斯引诱那个女孩上他的车
There's nothing to suggest that the unsub has ever done that before.
没有证据证明不明嫌疑人以前也有过这样的举动
There's also nothing to suggest he hasn't.
也没有证据证明他没有做过
I know how bad cops want to believe they got the right guy.
我知道警察很想证明自己是抓对了人
I've been on both sides of that.
我是很客观的
This last kill had a different signature. I know
这次的凶杀有不同的特征,我知道
I also know that Richard Jewell fit the profile of the olympic bomber to a "T"
我也知道理查德·朱厄尔完全符合奥运会爆炸案疑犯的侧写
and he was innocent,
可他是无辜的
but the accusations tore apart his life.
但是指控毁了他的生活
I can't believe we're actually thinking about letting Tubbs go.
我真不敢相信我们竟然要放塔布斯走
J.J., We got no evidence. J.J.
我们没有证据
Tubbs' lawyer's not gonna let him talk, so we're not about to get a confession out of him.
塔布斯的律师不会让他开口的所以他一定不会认罪
Yeah, but we can still hold him for another 48 more hours.
对但我们至少还可以关他48小时
You can't hold a suspect indefinitely with no evidence.
你不能没有确凿证据就监禁疑犯
Not indefinitely, 48 hours.
并不是不确定 48小时
It's enough time to clear the campus.
足够清空校园
Can we please forget about Tubbs for a minute? Let's just say we have a copycat.
我们能先不谈塔布斯吗?我们来说说这个模仿者
What are we talkin' about?
我们要谈什么?
The most common examples are ones that people don't always think of of being copycats...
最常见的例子里有很多人们想不到的人在模仿杀人
uh, kids who commit school shootings, also teen suicides.
比如犯校园枪击罪的孩子也是自毁的青少年
They tend to come in clusters.
他们通常是一小群人
Both models, we're talking about an age range that's consistent with the campus.
这两种人都符合校园里面的年龄范围
School shootings fit the classic copycat model.
校园枪击符合经典的模仿杀人例子
They want their own piece of the glory, they're competing.
他们要拥有属于自己的荣誉他们在互相竞争
Ok, but that doesn't jibe with whoever wrote this note.
好但是这和写字条的人并不符合啊
"He's innocent."
"他是无辜的"
It's about freeing Tubbs, not trying to steal any credit.
这是为了塔布斯可以得到释放不是要抢威风
So could Tubbs have a partner?
那是塔布斯有可能有搭档咯?
Yeah, sure. That's possible, but I think it's highly unlikely.
没错很可能,但不太可能
I mean, come on, look at Tubbs. He's a loner.
我是说拜托,瞧瞧塔布斯,他离群索居
He's antisocial. He's not the partner type.
他不擅社交不像是那种会有同伙的人
Could be more like a groupie.
或许更像是一个狂热者干的
After Kenneth Bianchi was arrested,
在肯尼斯·比安奇被逮捕后
he actually convinced a woman he hardly knew to attempt a murder
他成功摆布了一个陌生女人去杀人
so the police would think the hillside strangler was still at large.
那样警察就会以为山腰绞杀手仍然在逃
But Tubbs subdues his victims first. He's not powerful.
但是塔布斯先将被害人制服他并不强壮
Not to mention the stabbing most likely means he's impotent.
更别提那些刀捅极有可能意味着他虚弱不堪
Groupie doesn't have to know that.
而狂热者不需要去了解这些
All they have to believe is that Tubbs answers some need inside them.
他们所相信的是塔布斯回应了他们内心的某种需求
And whoever wrote this definitely needs something from Nathan Tubbs.
无论是谁写下这些他肯定对南森·塔布斯有所要求
"I'm still out here."
我仍然逍遥在外
I can't believe he's walking out of here.
我不敢相信他居然大摇大摆走出去了
It's the right thing to do.
这样做没错
Remind me of that the next time i have to tell someone their friend or daughter's been murdered.
等下次我不得不告诉别人他们的朋友或是女儿已经被人杀害再提醒我也不迟
You still think he's guilty, don't you?
你仍然相信他有罪是吗?
Your security cams up and running?
你们的监控摄像头还能用吧?
Yeah. Good.
是的。很好
We're gonna need 'em.
我们还用得着它们
I know you can't stand me. no offense.
我知道你很烦我,无意冒犯。
I'm just not up for this right now, ok?
我现在心情不好好吗?
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助。
I went to tell Anna Begley that the dorm is officially closing tomorrow at curfew.
我刚才去通知安娜·贝格利宿舍明晚宵禁时会正式关闭
She wouldn't even open her door.
但她甚至没给我开门
She told me she won't leave campus.
她告诉我她不会走的
What do you want?
你想干嘛?
You dyed your hair dark. So?
你把头发染黑了? 所以?
What do you want?
你到底想干嘛?
Stephanie is flipping out about closing the dorm.
斯蒂芬妮通知大家宿舍就要关闭了
She wants me to make sure that you understand that we can't stay here past tomorrow night.
她想让我过来告诉你明晚不能留这过夜
Tell her after tomorrow, I won't be anybody's problem.
告诉她等过了明天我就不会给任何人惹麻烦了
Freak.
疯子。
Did I let a liar loose amongst babies?
是我让一个说谎者夺走了别人孩子的生命吗?
Was my judgment clouded by a need to make someone pay for Sarah's death?
还是我的判断被情感所蒙蔽?要让人为萨拉的死付出代价
Somebody take my clothes?
有人把我衣服取走了?
I didn't know who else to call.
我不知道还能找谁
What is it?
什么事?
CAMPUS SAFETY
校园保卫处
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Um, I'm sorry. I don't work here anymore.
抱歉我不在这儿工作了
Do you like it?
你喜欢我的头发吗?
Um, do... do I know you?
我和你认识吗?
Do you want to?
那你想吗?
Every girl I know is either bleaching her hair or buying a wig,
我认识的女孩要么将她们的头发漂白要么买假发戴上
and she goes and dyes her hair dark?
而她竟去把头发染黑了?
I agree it's weird, but ...
我承认这有点古怪但是...
I don't think it's anything to be overly alarmed about.
但我认为你不必对此过于惊慌
Is there something else?
还有其它的不寻常之处吗?
I think I saw stories about the murders taped to her wall,
我想我看到她的墙上贴满了对杀手的报道
and there was, like, blood or something all over them.
而且上面似乎血迹斑斑
What can you tell us about Anna's usual mental state?
能跟我们说说安娜平时的精神状况吗?
I don't know.
我不清楚
No one really knows her very well.
没人真正了解她
She doesn't play well with others, you know.
要知道她不太合群
Anything?
就一丁点都不知道?
I know she cuts herself.
我知道她自残
She covers it up, but people know.
虽然她遮起来了但大家心知肚明
Has she ever been violent towards others?
她对别人有没有暴力行为?
I don't think so.
我想没有吧
Does she ever talk about suicide?
她有没有提过自杀?
Talk to us.
告诉我们
She talks about it all the time.
她一直在重复这个话题
But everyone makes fun of her, like she thinks she's some goth chick sylvia Plath.
但是大家都取笑她,好像当自己是歌特风格十足的诗人普拉斯。
Hey, Gideon, it's Reid.
嘿,吉迪恩。是里德
Are Morgan and Prentiss still following Tubbs?
摩根和普伦蒂斯还跟着塔布斯吗?
I think I know who we're looking for.
我想我知道我们要找的是谁了
It's good that you called us.
打电话给我们这事你做得很对
It's not just the others who make fun of her.
并不只是别人取笑她
It's me, too.
我也是
Gideon, we got a brunette that just approached Tubbs outside the security offices.
吉迪恩,我们发现一个深色头发女子在保卫处的办公室外靠近了塔布斯
Good. Hotch is having them uplink the security monitor.
很好,霍奇正在监视器上找他们
Got it.
找到了
Ok, they're on the move. What do you want us to do?
好了他们要走了我们该怎么做?
Stick with 'em. Keep your distance.
跟上去保持距离
We have video. Hotch and I will be your eyes and ears.
我们这有录像,霍奇和我将会是你们的眼睛和耳朵
Got it. Let's go.
明白了走
I picked this spot because no one walks back here.
我挑这个地方是因为没人会走这边
We'll be all alone.
就只有我们俩
I think you have me confused with someone else.
我想你认错人了
No. You're the one I need.
没有我要找的就是你
Yeah, they just walked into a courtyard.
是的他们刚走进一个院子
We can't get an eye line without them seeing us.
我们要看见他们也会被他们发现
Got an image? Got 'em.
你们那有图象吗?有了
Uh, the security camera microphone is unidirectional.
监控摄像头上的麦克风是单向的
The audio pickups are only good for so far.
只有离得更近声波采集效果才会更好
We've got it as loud as it can go without distorting.
在不失真的情况下我们已尽可能将音量调到最大了
All we got to go on right now is a profile.
我们现在所要做的就只是做侧写了
I need you to get as close as you can until he makes a move on her
我希望你们能尽量靠近直至他对她采取行动
or either one of 'em admits to murder.
或是他们其中一人坦白罪行
Ok. Just give us the go.
好的到时给我们下指令
Let's get close.
让我们靠近点
Maybe we should go somewhere else.
也许我们应该去别处
The other girls were all on campus.
其她的女孩都在学校里
What other girls?
什么其她的女孩?
I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
We could go to my apartment.
我们可以去我的公寓
You killed those girls. You're wrong.
你杀了那些女孩。你错了
Police let me go.
警察放我走的
Only because someone else committed another murder.
那只是因为有人犯下了另一起凶杀
We can't move.
现在还不能行动
No, he hasn't done anything.
还不能他什么都没做
Hey, guys, talk to me. What's going on?
嘿伙计跟我说说他们在干嘛?
She's offering him a knife.
她把一把刀递给他
Did he take it? - No. -
他接过去没?没有
She wants to be a victim.
她想成为被害人
This is a trick.
这是个圈套
It's not.
不是的
I want you to do it.
我想你杀了我
I'm ready.
我准备好了
I told them I'm not stupid.
我跟他们说过我并不蠢
Please.
求你了
I can't do it myself.
我自己下不了手
You're crazy.
你疯了
I killed someone for you.
我为你杀了人
I even liked her.
我甚至喜欢她
Go, go, go.
上上上
Listen, you stupid bitch, I'm not gonna say or do anything to you. Where are they?
听着蠢婆娘我不会对你说或做任何事。他们在哪?
FBI!
FBI!
FBI! Put down the knife!
FBI!把刀放下!
Put the knife down!
把刀放下!
Morgan: Listen to her.
摩根:按她说的做
Drop the knife!
把刀丢掉!
Are you gonna shoot me? Just put the knife down.
你们会开枪打我吗? 先把刀放下
Nobody's gonna shoot you.
没人会开枪打你
No! No!
不!不!
No!
不!
Call an ambulance!
快叫救护车!
Stay with me. You are gonna be ok.
坚持住你会没事的
Two more dead.
又有两个人死了
Was it a price that needed to be paid?
这就是需要付出的代价吗?
Is death ever worth it?
这两条人命值不值得呢?
Was the world always this gray?
世界一直是灰茫茫的吗?
Is it only in the movies that it's black and white?
只有电影才是黑白分明的吗?
Is that just an illusion?
还是说这只是一场幻觉?
I used to know.
我以前知道
I used to understand my place, my direction, where I was headed.
过去我清楚我的位置我的方向我的追求
Profiling requires belief.
侧写需要信念
Belief in the profile. Belief in yourself.
相信侧写相信自己
After Sarah, I no longer trust myself at home.
萨拉死后在家里我不再相信自己
But after Tubbs, I no longer trust myself in the field.
但是塔布斯死后在工作岗位上我也不再相信自己
And without that, I have nothing.
失去了这些我变得一无所有
I didn't even know you could take off this early.
我都不知道你们这么早就要走
Ah, we wanted to leave at first light.
我们希望天一亮就离开
I get it.
我懂了
So I guess. thank you.
那么我想谢谢
Thank you. Bye
谢谢再见
Gideon
吉迪恩.
you knew how this was gonna end, didn't you?
你知道事件会如何收场是不是?
I never thought anyone would die.
我从没预料到有人会死
No, of course not. I know that.
没有当然没有我知道
I mean the copycat.
我指的是那个模仿杀手
You knew the two of them would find each other. That's why you let Tubbs go, isn't it?
你知道他们两个一定会找到对方所以你塔布斯走对不对?
Look, I trusted the profile.
听着我相信侧写
At best, it's always just an educated guess.
我也顶多是进行有根据的猜测而已
It was the best chance of catching them. I know.
那是逮捕他们的最佳机会。我知道。
Anna Begley was ill. Her suicide may have been inevitable.
安娜·贝格利有病她的自杀也许不可避免。
And Tubbs?
那么塔布斯呢?
He killed 3 women.
他杀了3个女人。
Right.
对的。
What if we were wrong?
万一我们错了呢?
I've been on the phone with the flagstaff, Arizona, police all morning.
我整个早上都在与亚利桑那州的警察局长通话
Did you actually allow a disturbed college student
你真的允许一个精神失常的大学生
to meet with a man you believed to be a serial killer?
去见我们认为是连环杀手的男人?
We didn't know who, but we knew a meeting would take place.
我们不知道是哪个但我们知道他们肯定会见面
We?
我们?
I, ma'am.
是我,长官
It was my decision.
这是我个人的决定
And now that student is dead.
现在这个学生死了
She committed suicide, yes.
她自杀了,是的
After killing the unsub.
在杀掉不明嫌疑犯之后
How could you let this happen?
你怎么能让这一切发生呢?
It was not the outcome we had hoped for.
这不是我们所期望的结果
It wasn't the outcome you had hoped for?
这不是你期望的结果?
That's your answer to me? Yes, ma'am.
这就是你给我的答案?是的长官
Give me your badge. Ma'am?
把你的徽章给我。长官?
You're suspended for 2 weeks without pay,
你缓职停薪两周
pending an investigation of your conduct.
接受一项对你行为的调查
And, Agent Hotchner.
还有,霍奇纳探员
if it were solely up to me, you would never get these credentials back.
如果这事由我一人决定的话你永远别想复职了
Always a pleasure.
乐意为你效劳
And that was the last domino.
这就是最后一张多米诺骨牌
the death of that girl.
那个女孩的死
Hotch being suspended over something that was my fault.
霍奇因为我的过错而被停职
I said at the beginning of this letter that I knew it would be you to come up here.
我在信的开头说过我知道你会来这里
I'm sorry the explanation couldn't be better.
很抱歉我不能解释得更好了
And I am so sorry that it doesn't make more sense.
我是如此抱歉没法说得更合情合理
but I've already told you
但我已经告诉过你
I just don't understand any of it anymore.
我无法再理解这个世界了
I'm sorry.
对不起