Mr. Bishop?
毕夏普先生
So I don't you making the same mistake as the government, thinking that,
我不希望你们和政府犯同样的错误
because of the color of my skin, I sell drugs.
仅凭我的肤色就认定我是贩毒的
Why shouldn't the courts be kept honest about Bishop?
为什么法庭不该按规矩对待毕夏普
Everybody deserves representation.
每个人都有权请律师代理
Does that stop suddenly when it comes to...
难道这规矩不适用了,仅仅因为这是...
A criminal organization whose sole purpose is to sell drugs?
一个单纯以贩毒为目的的贩毒团伙?
Blake Calamar.
布莱克·卡拉马尔
In Baltimore, he was working two jobs.
他在巴尔的摩干两份工作
When he wasn't protecting Bond & Associates interest,
当他不为邦德律所效劳时
he was out protecting MS-13,
他就在保护黑帮团伙"野蛮萨尔瓦多人"
Baltimore's biggest meth gang.
巴尔的摩最大的贩毒黑帮
Bond played us against each other.
邦德挑拨我们
I don't like being played.
我不喜欢被玩弄
So I suggest we do the same to Bond.
我建议我们以牙还牙
Counselor?
控方律师?
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你,法官大人
Mr. Rubio, what is your job?
卢比奥先生,你的工作是什么
I'm a guard at the Northeast Illinois Correctional Center.
我是伊州东北惩教中心的一名警卫
And what is this?
这是什么
An outdoor cell on the yard.
一个放在场地上的室外囚笼
We use it when an inmate acts up in the prison yard.
如果犯人在监狱场地上犯事,我们就用这个
And did anyone act up on September 14th of last year?
去年9月14日有人犯事吗
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
Some inmates got in a fight,
有些犯人在斗殴
so I placed one in the cage.
于是我把其中一个关进了囚笼
And was it this inmate?
是这个囚犯吗
Yes, sir.
是的
Jay Winston.
杰·温斯顿
Then I turned away to handle the others,
然后我就走开去处理别的囚犯了
and when I came back, he was...
当我回来时,他就...
Winston was stabbed.
温斯顿被捅了
And this is how you found him?
你发现时他就这样?
Yes, sir. Dead.
是的,死了
With this weapon?
这是凶器?
Yes, sir.
是的
A shiv found inside the cage.
在笼子里发现的小刀
And who did this shiv belong to?
这把刀是谁的
Him.
他的
You're referring to Joey Church, inmate #321120?
你指的是乔伊·丘奇,321120号囚犯?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
Nothing further.
没有问题了
Mr. Rubio,
卢比奥先生
were you aware of any previous conflicts
据你所知,我的客户乔伊与被害人之间
between my client, Joey, and the victim?
之前有过什么矛盾吗
No.
没有
Winston had just been transferred in the week before.
几周前温斯顿刚刚转监到此
And how long did my client have left on his 18 month sentence?
我客户的18个月刑期还剩多久
Two weeks.
两周
Do you find many convicts with two weeks left
你见过很多刑期只剩两周的囚犯
on their sentence performing acts like this one?
有这样的举动吗
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
反对有效
To clarify, Mr. Rubio,
把话说清楚了,卢比奥先生
you didn't see the stabbing occur?
你没有亲眼目击了捅人的过程吧?
No. Unfortunately, I did not.
没有,很遗憾,我没有
And how did you determine that this shiv was my client's?
那你怎么知道这把小刀是我客户的
Well, they found his DNA on it.
在上面发现了他的DNA
But it was fashioned from his toothbrush, correct?
但这把刀是用他的牙刷做的,对吗
Yeah.
是的
So that would explain the DNA.
这就解释了为什么会有他的DNA
Objection.
反对
Outside Mr. Rubio's expertise.
卢比奥先生不具备这样的专业知识
I think it's just common sense, don't you?
我认为这只不过是常识,你认为呢
The defendant's toothbrush would have his DNA on it.
被告的牙刷上会有他的Dna
Overruled.
反对无效
Mr. Rubio, do inmates ever steal personal items from one another?
卢比奥先生,囚犯相互之间经常偷东西吗
All the time.
一直如此
So it's possible that another inmate stole my client's toothbrush?
所以有可能是另一名囚犯偷了我客户的牙刷?
Sure, possible.
当然,有可能
Nothing further.
没有问题了
Your Honor, at this time, we would like to be heard
法官大人,现在我们提出
on precluding the prosecution's next witness.
排除控方的下一位证人
Your Honor, the defense had ample time to argue during pretrial.
法官大人,辩方在预审时本有充足时间提出
Yes, but new information has come to our attention.
是的,不过我们注意到一些新的信息
Come on. I'm always amazed
得了吧,每次这些新信息得来之易
at how convenient this new information is.
都令我大开眼界
Counselors.
律师们
Shall we take this lovely little debating society into my chambers?
去我的房间里继续可爱的辩论会活动吧?
They're coming after bought testimony.
他们肯定抓着买来的证词不放
No. They'd play that in court.
不,那个他们会留到法庭上说
It's the lie detector.
问题出在测谎仪
They dinged us on lack of motive.
他们肯定反复提起缺乏动机
We need our eyewitness. I know.
我们一定得让证人上,我知道
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Whenever I see that bitch, I know we're in trouble.
每次看到那个贱人,我就知道有麻烦了
Their eyewitness denied seeing anything, Your Honor.
他们的证人称什么也没看到,法官大人
Yes, initially, because he didn't want to be seen as a stool pigeon.
最初是这样,因为他不想被人看作眼线
We offered no deal.
我们没有提供交换条件
Mr. Ellis changed his mind of his own free will.
埃利斯先生完全是自己做出的决定
After the police conducted a lie detector test.
那是在警方进行了测谎之后
A lie detector test he willingly agreed to.
这个测试他是同意了的
Which caused him to change his mind
这导致他改变了主意
and claim he saw this stabbing.
声称看到了捅人的过程
Right. Because he was caught lying by the lie detector.
对,因为他被测出在撒谎
Carob chips, anyone?
角豆荚片,有人要吗
I'm good.
我不用了
Um... The bottom line, Your Honor,
法官大人,我们的底线是
is we don't intend to reference the lie detector in court.
不提及测谎的结果
We only intend to use Mr. Ellis' testimony.
我们只想采用埃利斯先生的证词
Your Honor, this is a sworn affidavit from Iderdex.
法官大人,这是一份Iderdex公司的宣誓证明
It's a manufacturer that services all Cook County lie detectors.
这个公司提供了库克郡所有的测谎仪
They claim, during the week in question,
他们证明,在测谎的那一周
the lie detector was out of service.
测谎仪并不能使用
Clearly, this was a case of the police conducting an X detector.
显然,警察使用了X探测器
That is guesswork.
这完全是猜的
An X detector? Educate me.
X探测器?说来听听
It's when the police attach the suspect to a fake lie detector,
警察把嫌犯接上假的测谎仪
such as an Xbox or a Xerox machine,
比如说一台XBOX或者复印机
making him think that he's been caught lying.
然后让他以为他撒谎被测出来了
Your Honor, even if what Mrs. Florrick alleges is true,
法官大人,就算福瑞克女士所言为真
I would cite People v. Lee.
我想引用检察机关起诉李一案
The police have Lee way to misrepresent during an interrogation.
警方也在审讯过程中误导了李
I know your boss thinks I'm pro-defense.
我知道你的老板认为我是向着辩方的
Excuse me?
您说什么
Your boss-Mr. Childs.
你的老板,查尔兹先生
I know he thinks because I pal around
我知道他认为我是向着辩方的
with Bill Ayers and the like that I'm pro-defense.
只因我常和比尔·阿耶这样的人在一起
Well, I don't believe that, Your Honor.
我不这么认为,法官大人
The only problem is when I try to be pro-prosecution,
问题是我向着控方的时候
the police pull a stunt like this.
警方就犯下这种愚蠢的错误
People v. Lee is not absolute, Counselor.
检察机关诉李一案并不一定要遵循,辩方律师
This was an extrinsic misrepresentation
这是一个明显的误导
and therefore your eyewitness is excluded.
因此你的证人被排除了
Thank the police, not me.
都是警方的功劳,别谢我
Good job.
干得好
I didn't see that one coming.
我没想到会有这一招
Ah, I have to keep you on your toes.
我要帮你你时刻提高警惕
So, anything new on Blake?
布莱克的事有什么进展吗
You just got my only eyewitness kicked
你刚把我唯一的证人踢出去了
and you want my help?
还指望我帮你?
Yeah.
对
We're talking a ten percent cut across all departments.
整个部门经费要裁掉10%
It's not our choice.
我们也没得选
If you haven't noticed,
不知你们注意到没有
Cook County is going through a budget crisis.
库克郡正经历财政危机
So, everybody keep an eye on the O.T.
大家注意点计费工时
and unload any dead wood.
能省则省
We've got a dispo dump at the end of the month.
月底我们会大清帐
So separate the chaff.
大家好好筛一筛
What about investigator time?
调查员工时怎么办
We just got beaten in court
我们刚在法庭上一败涂地
because the defense was one step ahead of us.
只因为辩方比我们抢先一步
We're all doing more with less.
我们都得勒紧裤腰带干活
Some of us aren't.
可有的人没有这么做
If you're referring to the Bishop investigation, drugs are drugs.
如果你指的是毕夏普案的调查,毒品案不一样
So we just let a case from Lockhart/Gardner slip through the cracks?
那么洛克哈特&加德纳的案子就这么输了?
If any case slips through the cracks,
哪个案子要是输了
the problem isn't the budget, the problem is the A.S.A.
也不是预算的问题,而是助理检察官的问题
Get creative.
激发你的创造力
Use what you know.
利用已知的信息
Okay, moving on.
好了,开工
Here's what I know.
这就是我已知的信息
No, we already questioned him.
没用,我们已经盘问过他了
He had nothing to offer.
他没别的可以提供了
He's got a parole hearing in a week.
他这周有个假释听证会
Yep. He might be more open to questioning.
对,这样他可能愿意多说点
Getting creative.
来点创造力
Cary.
凯里
Don't say anything about the hair.
别谈他的新发型
What's going on?
你怎么了
I hate to lose.
我讨厌失败
And I hate to lose to someone who's outspending me two to one.
我更讨厌败给当年二选一把我淘汰的人
You're on that prison knifing, aren't you?
你在办那件监狱刺刀案,对吗
That's just a pro bono for them.
这对他们只是一桩法律援助案件
They got Kalinda on it.
他们却派出了凯琳达
Let me look into that.
那我去查查看
Diane Lockhart approached me.
戴安·洛克哈特来找过我
About?
干什么
A job.
给我一个职位
And?
然后呢
I don't want to go.
我不想去
But you've got student loans.
但你还有助学贷款要还
Yes, I do.
是的,没错
I put you on these Lockhart & Gardner cases
我让你当洛克哈特&加德纳律所案子的公诉人
because you know them.
是因为你了解他们
So, show me you know them.
所以,让我看看你有多了解他们
Go ahead, read it.
来啊,念出来啊
It says because I have a white husband,
这上面说,因为我丈夫是白人
I'm not really Black.
我也不是纯种黑人
It says my kids are half-breeds.
还说我的孩子都是小杂种
It says they should be embarrassed to go to school.
说他们在学校应该感到无地自容
Look at it.
你看啊
It's not us.
不是我们干的
It's being distributed in African-American neighborhoods.
这传单正在黑人社区四处派发
Church parking lots.
教堂,停车场
Makes no sense for me to go there.
我没理由去做这种事
Let me read it to you. "Is she really..""
让我给你朗读一下吧,"她真的..."
Come on, Wendy.
拜托,温迪
We're all adults.
大家都是成年人了
We all could have gone into aluminum siding
我们都有可能去卖铝制墙板
but we didn't-- we chose politics.
但我们没有,我们选择了从政
I haven't gone there with either of you.
我从没对你们任何一个人使过这种手段
Well, congratulations.
那恭喜你啊
And I'm telling you I didn't do it.
还有,不是我干的
Now tell me why you're really here.
现在告诉我你到底为什么来这儿
I want a two-way race.
我更希望只有两个候选人
I do, too.
我也是
Peter's desperate.
彼得几乎走投无路了
He's almost out of cash.
他的竞选基金捉襟见肘
People are dangerous when they're desperate.
走投无路的人往往会铤而走险
Let's talk about it.
那我们谈谈吧
There's certain things I can't do.
有些事情,我不能做
But I can?
但我能做
Yes, ma'am.
没错,女士
I was in the prison yard,
我是在监狱院子里
but I didn't see the attack.
但我没有亲眼目睹那次袭击
I already said all this.
这些我都说过了
Yeah, we noticed your parole hearing was in a week.
对,我们注意到一周之内你有个假释听证会
We thought that might jog your memory.
我们认为那或许能触动你的记忆
Look,
听着
honestly, I didn't see it happen.
说句实在的,我没有亲眼目睹
But... Church told me he did it.
但是,是丘奇告诉我,是他干的
He told you?
他告诉你
Yeah.
对
I couldn't believe it.
我也不敢相信
Take a chance like that
还有两个星期就刑满释放了
with two weeks left on your sentence?
谁会做出那种事
Why didn't you tell the investigator before?
那你当时为什么不告诉调查员呢
He didn't ask.
他没问啊
So why did Church do it?
所以,丘奇为什么会这么干
Did-did he say?
他他跟你说了吗
Because of what Winston called him.
因为温斯顿对他的称呼
And what was that?
称呼什么了
The "N" Word.
黑鬼
So we have our motive.
那么我们找到动机了
What?
怎么了
I love to see how uncomfortable
我很期待看到这个动机
it makes you white folk.
会让你们这些白鬼子多别扭
What?
什么
Am I not supposed to say the "N" Word anymore?
我跟你说过黑鬼吗
No, it makes me feel
不,但是在后种族隔离时代
all warm and post-racial fuzzy.
这依然让我很有共鸣
You know we have a problem now.
你明白咱们现在遇到麻烦了吗
We have a motive,
我们找到了动机
but it's sympathetic.
却很可能让陪审团感觉情有可原
How do you figure?
你怎么知道
There's four AfricanAmericans on the jury.
我们的陪审团里有四个非裔美国人
Church just killed someone who called him the "N" Word.
丘奇只是杀了一个侮辱了他的人
So how is it going to go over with them?
所以,怎么才能让他们站在咱们这边
Ms. Scott-Carr.
斯科特卡尔女士
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
I agree.
我同意
It's appalling.
这确实很卑劣
My daughter brought it home from school.
我女儿从学校把它带回家
She was crying.
她一直在哭
I held her for an hour.
我抱了她一个小时
I'm sorry. I'm really very sorry,
我很抱歉,我也感到很难受
but I think you need to speak to my husband.
但是,我觉得你该去找的是我丈夫
Because you're just the wife?
因为你只是他的妻子吗
No. Because the campaign is the campaign.
不,因为竞选就是竞选
Do you believe there are certain things so...
你相不相信,世上有一些
appalling,
非常卑劣的事情
they're no longer the campaign?
卑劣到早已不在竞选范畴内?
Yes.
我相信
But I also think you are in a three-way race,
但我同时认为你现在正处于三方竞选
and it's unclear who did this.
你不能确定究竟是谁干的
We're both mothers first, aren't we?
首先,我们都已为人母,不是吗
Professional women concerned about the world, yes,
职业女性关心世界吗,当然
but always our children come before everything.
但最牵肠挂肚的,还是孩子
I would do anything for my daughters
我愿意为我女儿做任何事
to see them not hurt, to see them not crying.
只要她们能远离伤害,远离泪水
You're the same?
你和我一样吗
Yes.
是的
It alleges that your son got his girlfriend pregnant,
这里宣称你儿子的女友怀孕了
and that your husband paid for their abortion.
然后你丈夫付钱让她堕胎
I'm sure you join me in finding this appalling, too.
我相信你也觉得这种说法很卑劣
And I'm sure there's no truth to it,
我相信那些都不是真的
as there was none to this.
就像这也不是真的
I think President Obama tagged this part
奥巴马总统在选举期间
of the campaign as the silly season.
把这种情况描述为无聊季节
It's an unfortunate characterization,
这只是一种不算贴切的特征表述
'cause I find nothing silly about this.
因为我一点都不觉得无聊
Next time you want to come to my office,
下次你要想来我办公室
you make an appointment.
记得提前预约
As one mother to another,
同为人母,我想跟你说
if you have any sway there,
如果你对竞选能有一点影响
tell your campaign
告诉你的竞选团队
to stop this silliness.
停止这些蠢行
And I will make sure your children
这样我可以让你的孩子
don't come home crying.
不至于哭着回家
Good-bye.
再见
To a better future.
为了更好的未来
Do you know how patronizing this is?
你这就是施恩于我们黑人么
I do, but is it true?
我知道,但这是真的吗
So you think a white jury wouldn't judge fairly
所以你认为白人陪审团无法作出公平裁决
because the motive...
就因为这动机...
That's different.
那并不一样
There's no white equivalent to the "N" Word.
没有像"黑鬼"这样针对白人的词
Maybe there should be.
或许应该有呢
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
So, you don't think we'll risk
所以,你认为我们提出这一动机
jury nullification with this motive?
并不会冒着被陪审团裁决无罪的危险?
I think we can't generalize.
我觉得我们不能一概而论
I think people do things for a lot of reasons,
我认为原因是多样的
and I think a generalization is being made here
你们这种大而化之的想法
based on... O.J.
则建立在... 辛普森杀妻案
Based on a false generalization
建立在那种"非裔美国一定会
of African-American overreaction to a slur.
对侮辱词汇产生过激反应"的错误概念上
This crime happened in prison.
这桩案件发生在监狱里
This wasn't a white wine garden party, this was prison.
这不是什么白人的花园红酒派对,这是监狱
And I think we can argue, pretty convincingly,
我们可以提出非常具有说服力的论证
that the "N" Word is tossed off with some frequency there.
来说明黑鬼这词在那儿是常常被提及的
Then let's go with the "N" Word.
我们就从黑鬼这个词入手吧
It explains why Church would stab someone
它解释了为什么在刑满前两周
two weeks before release.
丘奇会捅死一个狱友
Geneva, you do the questioning.
吉妮瓦,这次由你质询
With relish. And one more thing.
荣幸之至,还有件事
Mr. Agos had brought it to my attention
艾格斯先生提醒我注意到了一点
that a defense investigator's had much success against us.
辩方律所的一位调查员常常能胜我们一筹
So I am stepping up our investigation into Kalinda Sharma.
所以,我们要开始调查凯琳达·夏尔马
We believe the police have leaked to her,
我们相信,警方时常会透露消息给她
judges have leaked to her,
法官也透露消息给她
and even some of our own.
甚至我们内部,也有人透露消息给她
I want you to keep track of all contact.
我希望你们能密切注意一切动态
We are going to do our utmost
我们要做到最好
to keep this a level battlefield, okay?
来维持这场高水准之战,明白了吗
Good job, Cary.
干得好,凯里
"Good job, Cary."
"干得好,凯里"
You know how long I've worked with him, and not a word?
你知道我跟他干了多久了吗,没一句夸奖
Good job, Geneva.
干得好,吉妮瓦
Yup, it helps to have a penis.
是,男人总是有优势
The defense attorney is Alicia Florrick.
辩护律师是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
She's smart.
她很聪明
She'll make you like her.
她能让你有好感
She'll ask if you've been offered anything
她会问你是否有人
in exchange for your testimony.
收买你作证
You need to be able to truthfully say no.
需要你做到诚实回答
So I'm going to tell you
所以我明确告诉你
exactly what we can't offer you.
我们不能帮你
We can't put in a good word
你下次的假释听证会
at your next parole hearing.
我们不能为你说好话
We can't trade you anything.
不能跟你做任何交易
Not now.
现在不能
Then she's gonna ask you, what did I tell you next?
然后她会问你,接下来我跟你说了什么
And I need you to remember something.
我要你记住一些事
What?
什么
Just give me a minute.
请等一等
You going to get out?
你出不出来
You need something?
有什么事吗
Yeah. Why are you following me?
是的,为什么跟踪我
You? Yeah.
你?是的
I'm not following you.
我没跟踪你
Blake Calamar.
布莱克·卡拉马尔
You here for Lockhart/Gardner or MS-13?
你来是为洛克哈特&加德纳,还是黑帮团伙?
Oh, you are working with some old information there, buddy.
你的消息过时了,老兄
Okay, well, I got some advice for you, buddy.
好吧,我给你一些建议,老兄
Don't follow me.
别跟着我
I'm just standing where I'm standing.
我就是站在我该站的地方
I can make things difficult for you for both your jobs.
我能让你,还有你的两份工作都不好过
Oh, you don't want to do that.
你不会那么做的
Actually, I do want to do that.
实际上,我很想那么做
I just don't know if I need to.
我只是不知道有没有必要
You don't carry a gun, college boy.
你没带枪,大学生
I don't need to.
没必要
And you're a hell of a long way from Baltimore.
这儿可不是巴尔的摩
Go for it. It's not mine.
接电话吧,不是我的
Hello?
喂
Oh, hi, Ms. Lockhart.
洛克哈特女士
How are you today?
你今天怎么样
Oh, no. I'm-I'm good.
不,我,我挺好
No, it's a great time.
不,过得很愉快
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么
What was that about?
怎么回事啊
It's, uh, posturing.
摆姿态而已
Lockhart/Gardner's second investigator.
洛克哈特&加德纳的第二个调查员
They have two investigators on a pro bono?
一个免费法律援助案,他们派出两个调查员?
We need help.
我们需要人手
So in your opinion, Mr. Howell, there was a motive?
在你看来,霍维尔先生,有动机吗
Well, yeah.
是的
He called him the "N" Word, so, sure.
他叫他黑鬼,所以,是的
No further questions.
没有问题了
Mr. Howell, you're in prison for check kiting?
霍维尔先生,你因开空头支票而入狱
Yes.
是的
And I really regret it.
我真的很后悔
I got behind in my bills, and you know,
我欠了账单,你知道的
young, stupid mistake.
年轻,愚蠢的错误
Did Mr. Agos prep you with that answer?
艾格斯先生事先让你这么说的吗
Oh, sure.
当然
And...
他
what did he ask you to say?
还让你说什么
Well, let me see if I can remember.
看我能不能想起来啊
He said to tell you that I'd been offered nothing
他说告诉你我没有
in exchange for my testimony, and that...
被收买作证,还有
And when he...? Objection.
他什么时候...反对
Your Honor, Mrs. Florrick didn't allow the witness to answer fully.
法官大人,福瑞克女士没有让证人说完
Is that true, Mr. Howell?
是吗,霍维尔先生
Oh, yeah. It's a long answer.
是的,还有呢
Continue.
继续说
Well, then Mr. Agos said you'd ask me
然后艾格斯先生说
an open-ended question which would allow me
你会问我启发式的问题
to talk for a while about my answer.
让我多说一会
Speaking from my heart, I've been offered nothing in trade for being here.
说心里话,确实没有人收买我来作证
My reasons are of a personal nature.
原因是人性
I found God in prison,
我在监狱里遇到了上帝
and I'm remaking myself in His image.
根据祂的要求重塑自我
It's allowed me to look back on my life
这能让我回顾我的生活
and realize where I've strayed from the path.
意识到我在哪里迷了路
I heard.
我听说了
The race card.
种族牌
Yes. They have their motive.
是的,他们有自己的目的
The jury ate it up.
陪审团接受了
And I walked right into a trap.
我直接走进了陷阱里
Never ask an open-ended question.
永远都别问启发式的问题
Okay, okay, let me talk to Blake.
好吧,让我跟布莱克谈谈
Why?
怎么了
He may have something.
或许他有进展
I don't understand.
我不懂
It's okay. You don't have to.
没关系,没必要懂
What do you mean? I'm the lead attorney.
什么意思,我是首席律师
Why wouldn't I have to?
为什么我没必要懂
When you two decide on the strategy, tell me.
你们俩决策好时,告诉我
So what I'm saying is we are not made of money.
我要说的是,我们不是钱堆出来的
Mrs. Florrick. Hello.
福瑞克女士,你好
Xerox room?
复印室在哪里
Uh, anyway, we need to make
不管怎样,我们需要
big moves with little gestures.
小姿态大变动
Mrs. Florrick, this is a surprise.
福瑞克女士,真没想到
Stay there.
等一下
I want to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
No. It's Childs.
不,是查尔兹
This flyer was designed
设计这张传单
to undercut Wendy's African-American base.
是为了削弱温迪,美国黑人的基础
That's not in Childs' interests.
那不是查尔兹感兴趣的
It is in ours. Peter's.
是我们的,彼得的
Childs is looking toward the endgame;
查尔兹只期待结果
votes are votes.
选票就是选票
He wants African-Americans to sit on their hands.
他希望美国黑人袖手旁观
We have supporters...
我们有支持者
who are willing to do what we want.
愿意听我们指挥的
As does Childs. As does Wendy.
查尔兹也有,温迪也有
And you're in contact with them? With ours?
你和他们有联系吗,我们的支持者
Some, but I don't control them.
有一些,但我不支配他们
Where did you get this?
这是哪来的
Wendy.
温迪给的
She visited my office.
她去过我的办公室
Have you talked to Peter? Not yet.
你跟彼得说过吗,还没有
I will take care of this.
我会处理的
Do.
处理吧
Um, these would be helpful to me.
这些对我会有用处的
That help we need, we'll find it here.
我们需要的人,会在这里找到的
We find a five-year-old investigator?
找五岁的调查员吗
Or a six-year-old.
或者六岁
Andrew!
安德鲁
No, no, no.
不,不,不
Yeah!
是的
The clarion call of duty.
父亲责任的召唤
The Innocence Project was a million years ago.
无罪计划是一百万年前的事了
It was two years ago, and you were the best one there.
两年前而已,你是那里最棒的
Yeah, well, I'm Super Dad now, see?
是,现在我是超级奶爸,知道吗
Nina's IPO goes public next month.
下个月,妮娜公司首次挂牌交易
I don't need the sofa change Cook County offers.
我得照顾家里,不能为库克郡效力了
Then do it for the fun. Come on.
为了乐趣做吧,来吧
You're not a stay-at-home dad.
你不是家庭主男
Honey, go over there and play, baby.
亲爱的,去那里玩吧,宝贝
Daddy needs to brush off these nice people.
爸爸需要打发掉这些好人
Bryan Stone-- used to be an airline executive
布莱恩·斯通,过去是航空公司总裁
until his wife started a line of purses.
直到他妻子开创了自己的皮包品牌
Rodrigo Thorton just retired from the Second Circuit.
罗德里格·瑟顿刚从第二芯片公司退休
His wife invented a computer app
他妻子发明计算机应用程序
that just made its first million.
刚挣了一百万
I'm in good company.
我这有一帮好伙伴
You're being bred like the Matrix.
你就像被黑客帝国里的母体控制了一样
Yeah, well, let 'em.
是的,让他们控制吧
I'm tired of bringing home the bacon.
我厌倦了在外打拼
Come on. We've got good dental.
得了吧,我们是铁嘴铜牙
Come on in.
进来
You've seen this? What Blake found?
见过这个吗,布莱克找到的
I have now.
现在见过了
You think we should use it?
你认为我们应该利用这个吗
I think I was told to defer to the partners,
我之前被要求听从合伙人的意见
so that's what I'll do.
因此我会照做
And if you weren't deferring?
照你自己的意见看呢
I would ask if it were true.
我会问问这是不是真的
We're running into difficulties with the original strategy.
我们之前的策略有点不灵光了
Yes, but if the new strategy isn't true,
没错,但如果我们的新战略缺乏真实性
it'll be easy to undercut.
那就很容易任人宰割
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think we don't have much choice.
我觉得我们很被动
So you have no memory
所以你并不记得
of Mr. Winston calling you the "N" Word?
温斯顿先生曾叫你黑鬼,对吗
No. I mean, I'm not saying he didn't,
不记得,但不代表他没说过
but, hey, if inmates killed based on that,
可是如果囚犯会因为这个被杀
there'd be nobody left in prison.
那监狱里估计早就没人了
Did anything unusual happen the day before
在温斯顿先生被害的前一天
Mr. Winston was killed? Yeah.
有什么异常的事情发生吗,有
A man visited me in prison.
有人到监狱里来看望我
What man?
什么人
I don't know. He was about mid-30s,
我不认识,他大概三十多岁
white, five-ten.
白人,接近一米八
He was wearing a baseball cap.
他戴了个棒球帽
This man?
是这个人吗
Objection, Your Honor!
反对,法官大人
This is surveillance video from the Northeast Illinois
这是伊利诺伊州东北惩教中心的
Correctional Center on July tenth.
七月十日的监视录像
I'll allow.
可以使用
And you had never seen this man before?
你在之前从未见过这个人对吗
Never.
对
Who's that in the photo he's showing you?
他给你看的照片里的人是谁
My daughter, Evie.
我女儿,伊维
She's ten months old. Oh, hell.
她十个月大了,见鬼
And why did this man show you a photo of our daughter?
这个人为何要把你女儿的照片给你看
He said he'd kill her
他说如果我不对
if I didn't do something about Jay Winston.
杰·温斯顿动手的话他就会杀掉她
Mr. Church,
丘奇先生
did you kill Jay Winston?
是你杀了杰·温斯顿吗
Yes.
是
And why did you?
你为何杀他
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I never hurted nobody before ever, but...
在这之前我没有伤害过任何人
he had a photo of my little girl.
但是他有我女儿的照片
He...
他
It was taken from inside my house.
这照片是从我家拿来的
He said he'd kill my whole family.
他威胁说要杀掉我全家
It's not true.
这不是真的
Okay, tell us.
好,说说吧
Tell you what, that it's not true?
说什么,说这不是真的吗
It's not true.
这不是真的
All of it?
全都不是真的吗
Yeah, all of it.
没错
Dad, they say things
爸爸,因为竞选
about your campaign all the time.
他们对我们的恶意中伤就没消停过
I know.
我知道
And Becca, is she your...
贝卡,是你的
is she your girlfriend? No.
是你的女朋友吗,不是
She was.
以前是
Not anymore.
现在不是了
You know, it's just that
只是
we never really talked about it, Zach.
我们都没有好好谈过此事,扎克
Dad, please. It's okay.
爸爸,拜托,没事的
Well, you need to protect yourself.
你得学会保护自己
Mom.
妈妈
Zach and I talked last year
去年,扎克和我谈过这事
when you were... away.
在你不在的时候
I found condoms in his backpack.
我在他的包里发现了避孕套
Not mine.
那不是我的
It's a friend's.
是一个朋友的
And I kept them.
我把它没收了
And we were to talk if he ever needed them.
如果那些是他要自己用的,我们就该谈谈了
I know it's hard for you to talk to us.
我知道让你对我们倾诉很难
But we're here.
但我们一直在这里
We're always here for you.
我们一直都会陪着你的
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Dad,
爸爸
is it getting out?
这个会传出去吗
No.
不会
We're going to stop it.
我们要阻止这消息
Thanks.
谢了
Well, that was a farce.
这可真是场闹剧
Why? You don't believe him?
为什么,你不相信他吗
Would you have told your parents?
要是你的话你会和家长说吗
We didn't tell my parents.
我们可没老实和家长交代
Christmas vacation--
圣诞假期
we were supposed to sleep in separate rooms.
我们本该分房睡的
Yeah, but we were a heck of a lot older than Zach.
是啊,但当时我们比扎克的岁数大很多
And kids are growing up a heck of a lot faster.
现在的小孩都早熟
You could have told me about the condoms, you know.
你该告诉我避孕套的事
Yeah, I could have.
是啊
I want to share the bedroom again.
我想以后和你一起睡
My parents slept in separate bedrooms for 20 years.
我的父母分居了20年
I don't want my parents' marriage.
我不想我的婚姻像他们的那样
I don't either.
我也不想
Because I'm not just a dad.
因为我不仅仅是个父亲
I'm not just a man on your arm.
我不仅仅是你的社交伴侣
And I'm not just your roommate.
也不仅仅是你的室友
I know.
我知道
So?
那么
I need to think.
我需要考虑
So who is he?
那他是谁
He had to sign in.
他得签字才能进去
We had to sign in.
我们也是这样
He did sign in--
他确实签了字
under an assumed name.
但签的是假名
Fake license.
假的驾照
How is that possible? It...
这怎么可能
It isn't.
是不可能
Somebody made a mistake.
有人犯了个错误
Rita?
丽塔
Who? Who signed him in?
谁,谁让他签字进去的
No. The baby carrots.
不,小胡萝卜
Just tell her the baby carrots are a train.
告诉她小胡萝卜是个火车
Yeah.
对
Who signed him in?
谁放他进去的
That's where this gets interesting.
这才是有意思的部分
I don't remember much about him.
我不太记得他了
I guess he used a fake I.D., huh?
他大概是用了假证件,对吧
Yeah. So it's just...
是啊,所以
it's kind of odd.
真是赶巧了
How many guards are there here?
这里有多少警卫
285. 63 per shift.
285人,每班63个
And yet, in the matter of one week I've dealt with you twice.
但是一周之内我要对付你两次
I don't understand.
我不懂你的意思
I think what he means... Oh, sorry.
他的意思是,抱歉
It's probably just... It's nap time.
现在大概是,午觉时间了
Hold on, Rita.
等一下,丽塔
I think what he means is,
我想他的意思是
not only were you turned the wrong way during the murder,
在谋杀案发生时违规作业的是你
you're also the guard who let the mystery baseball man in.
后来让神秘的棒球男子进入的也是你
Go ahead, Rita.
说吧,丽塔
So?
然后呢
Just interesting, isn't it?
只是很有趣,不是吗
I find it so.
我也觉得
This is not looking good.
看起来可不妙啊
I know we don't consult.
我知道我们之间从不协商事情
I know we don't coordinate.
我知道我们不用协调
But if we had a safe word,
但是如果我们之前约定过一个求救暗语的话
I would be screaming it right now.
我现在绝对已经喊出来了
You want me to stop whipping you?
你不希望我继续鞭策你了吗
Wendy Scott-Carr.
是温迪·斯科特卡尔
The flyers involving her white husband.
关于她丈夫的广告传单
I don't know if they're us,
我不知道是不是我们的人干的
but if they are, stop.
但如果是的话,立马停手
You want to know if they're us?
你想知道是不是我们的人干的是吗
No, but if they are, I need them to stop.
不,如果是的话,叫他们停手
That would be consulting.
这就成了协商了
Yes. Which I'm not doing.
没错,所以我不这么做
Okay, here's the problem.
好吧,有个问题
Do you want to know the problem?
你想知道问题在哪里吗
I can't stop,
我停不下来
because they're not us.
因为不是我们干的
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
That's your prerogative.
那是你的权利
I do know who they are, though.
但我确实知道是幕后黑手是谁
Who?
谁
Your PAC.
你的赞助者
You took the money.
你拿了他们的钱
They're insuring their investment.
他们在保证他们的投资有利可图
You can tell them to stop,
你可以叫他们住手
but you're going to have to find some new money.
但你就得去找新赞助了
So we tell them to stop with the racist flyers,
阻止他们发种族攻击传单
they take away the money and our campaign is out of business.
他们撤资,我们歇菜,是这样吧
Yep, that's about it.
就是这样
But who said a conscience is cheap?
良知需要代价嘛
What's this?
这是什么
Prison guard's work history.
那个狱警的简历
Look at his job two years ago.
看他两年前那工作
Leacrest Stables.
里克勒斯马厩
Lemond Bishop.
莱蒙德·毕夏普的马厩
He owns them. But I don't get it.
是他的产业,可我不懂
Why would Lemond Bishop want Winston dead?
毕夏普为什么派人杀温斯顿
Here, halfway down the page.
看这页中间
Transfer notice.
转狱通知
Winston was to be transferred to a courthouse holding cell
安排温斯顿转往法院拘留室
for a week.
呆一星期
For questioning?
要讯问他吗
It doesn't say.
没有明说
Spilling to the Feds.
是联调局要问话
Let's say Winston has dirt on Lemond Bishop. Daddy.
假设温斯顿有毕夏普的料,爸爸
Now, if I were... Hello.
如果我是...你好呀
If I were Lemond Bishop,
如果我是莱蒙德·毕夏普
then I would want to get rid of him, wouldn't I?
我也会想干掉他,对吧
So we have to prove Church wasn't just a pawn.
那我们要证明,丘奇并非身不由己
He was part of it.
他也参与了策划
No, we just have to go out just for a few minutes
我们要出去溜达一会
to do a little research, don't we?
视察视察,对吧
And then we'll be back.
一会就回来
Oh, really? Oh, Mr. Gold.
是么,戈德先生
Becca. Thank you, ladies.
贝卡你好,女士们请回避
See ya.
再见
Bye. Bye.
拜,拜
You seem... upset.
你,不太高兴
How is it that I can manage aldermen and judges
我连市议员和法官们都搞定了
and yet I still seem to have
可我怎么偏偏
this ridiculous little mean girl thorn in my shoe.
拔不掉你这小妞的刺儿呢
Maybe you're secretly in love.
你暗恋我呗
Here's the thing.
这样
I'm not going to ask,
我不问话
'cause I know you'll only lie,
因为你没实话
and that's okay.
这没所谓
It actually makes things easier.
反倒挺方便
What things?
方便什么
When you're asked, you did not sleep with Zach.
有人问,你就说,你没和扎克上床
You did not hook up with him.
没和他乱搞
You did not have an abortion.
也没堕胎
You don't have to think. Just say yes.
别琢磨,答应就行
Yes.
好
And what if I did? What if you did what?
如果我做了呢,什么
Slept with Zach, and had an abortion?
和扎克睡了,还堕了胎,会怎样
Then we'd have to discuss what was provable.
那得看你有没有证据了
Lake Drive Health Center.
湖道健康中心
I was there on May 18th.
我5月18日去过
Oops.
哎哟喂
Does that make your job harder?
让你为难了吗
Listen... No, Mr. Gold, I'm tired of listening.
听着,不,戈德先生,我听够了
Have Zach phone me.
让扎克打给我
I like Zach.
我挺喜欢扎克
I don't want to make his life harder.
不想让他为难
I want to make it easier.
我想帮他一把
May 18th.
5月18号
Working back, you weren't showing,
来做志愿者那时看不出来
so that means a March, April conception.
那就是三四月间怀上的
That's when you were sleeping with Mr. Hock--
那时你男朋友该是霍克先生
you're after-school college prep tutor.
你大学预科的导师
Yes. Appalling, isn't it?
没错,吓人吧
I investigate my opponents.
我可是会调查对手身家的
Too bad you don't have the resources to do the same.
可惜你一个小姑娘,没法以牙还牙
So...
那么
whenever anyone asks whether you slept with Zach,
如果有人问,你和扎克睡过没
what do you say?
你要怎么答呢
It's very easy.
很简单的
I know, given your history,
你一向贼得很
it's probably a new word for you,
这词儿你多半不熟
but you say no.
我教你,"没有"
Let's try it.
说说看
No.
没有
Good.
很好
Always lovely, Becca.
谈话愉快,贝卡
What's up?
什么事
Just saying hello.
来问声好
Kalinda, why don't...
凯琳达,要么
I want to talk to you, but I'm going to head out.
我跟你谈,不过我先走,外面说
You're being investigated.
他们在调查你
What?
什么
Childs.
查尔兹的人
You're doing too well.
你查到的太多了
It won't be much of an investigation,
那调查我也没用
'cause I haven't done anything wrong.
我可没犯法
A lot of people leak to you.
可很多人向你泄密
Yeah, friends.
那都是朋友
Yeah. Well, they're going to be scarce.
是吗,这些朋友迟早对你爱莫能助
Does that mean you as well?
你也会吗
What are you guys doing with Bishop?
你们干嘛管毕夏普
I thought Will and Diane backed away from him.
威尔和戴安不是没接他案子吗
Yeah, they did.
没错
The Church defense?
那为什么帮丘奇辩护
It's not some little pro bono, is it?
这不是一般的法律援助吧
You don't put two investigators on a pro bono.
一般的法律援助才不会动用两个调查员
I, um, I don't know.
我,我不知道
You know what I think?
知道我怎么想吗
I think you guys are auditioning for Bishop.
你们是想拿下毕夏普的生意
Bishop? Yep.
毕夏普吗,对
I thought we were out of the drug kingpin business.
这毒枭的案子不是推了吗
He lost his previous representation,
他的律师跳槽了
and my guess is, it's too lucrative.
我猜现在重赏之下必有勇夫
Do you ever feel like we're on the wrong side?
你有没觉得我们帮错人了
All the time.
我们总帮坏人
Maybe it's not bad.
形势不错
There are 44 equity partners.
有44个股东
We need 23 to vote Bond out.
要赶走邦德,得23票
He has 22 certain votes.
有22人肯定支持他
No, 28.
不,28人
How do you figure?
怎么说
His people...
他的人
plus the people in Litigation we pissed off.
还有诉讼部里我们的冤家
24 maybe. And they may not be so certain
那就24票吧,不过也难说
if they knew that Bond was making a deal
他们要知道邦德签了个毒枭客户
with a drug kingpin.
会怎么想
Or they may be more certain.
说不定更坚定了
It's a new economy.
助纣为虐才赚钱嘛
That's what the Joey Church defense was about, right?
所以要为乔伊·丘奇辩护,对吧
We represent Church to gain favor with Bishop.
以取得毕夏普的信任
Yep, we successfully defend a Bishop lieutenant,
对,帮他保住个兵
he swings business our way.
他就跟我们签生意
It's a smart move. Brings in a fast influx.
聪明,这收益很客观
So we need to start lining up votes now.
所以我们要开始拉票了
We can't be seen together so much.
我们少呆一块
He'll get suspicious. Yep. I'll talk to you later.
他会怀疑的,好,回头再说
It's money, hand over fist! What were you thinking?!
这可是一大笔钱,你想什么呢
You can do better. Do it!
你能行,搞定它
Don't worry.
别担心
Internecine warfare creates healthy competition.
内战也是健康竞争
Hey, I know it from my business.
我是内行,还用你说
Show me results and I'm happy.
有成绩,一切好说
Okay, Andrew, we're freezing our asses off out here.
安德鲁,这他妈冻死了
Hey! Hey-hey-hey-hey!
有小孩呢,文明点
All right, all right, sorry.
行行行,对不起
What did you find?
有什么新情况
Joey Church.
乔伊·丘奇
Good respectable dad.
顾家好爸爸
Good respectable meth habit.
甲安菲他明成瘾
No apparent connection to Mr. Bishop.
和毕夏普没什么交情
Never worked for him. Never bought from him.
没跟他打工,没跟他买毒品
They move in completely different circles.
俩人圈子截然不同
I'm not seeing much good here.
这可不好办啊
Hey! Hey, slow down!
开慢点儿
Oh, you're gonna stop?
怎么,你要停下了吗
Listen, we got kids in this neighborhood, okay?
听着,这一区有很多孩子
So if you're gonna drive...
如果你打算开到
Shove it!
滚开
Ever hear of Northbrook Youth Soccer?
听说过北溪青年足球队吗
Are you talking to us?
你在跟我们说话吗
Northbrook, kids soccer league?
北溪队,儿童足球联盟的
Okay, I haven't heard of it, but I imagine it exists.
没听说过,但是我猜有这么回事儿
Tree Frogs. It's Youth Soccer.
树蛙队,是个青年足球队
It's 2006.
这是2006年
Wasn't a very good year for them.
那年他们不太走运
Five losses, three wins.
输五场,胜三场
Look who the coach is.
看看谁是教练
That's Joey Church.
是乔伊·丘奇
See, here's the thing-Hey, Brian.
是这样的,布莱恩
I got a vehicle behind on tickets.
有辆车超速
It's a gray Lexus, 2009.
2009年款的灰色雷克萨斯
Plate is 9-TexasHoward-2304.
车牌号是,9Th2304
No, he needs a wheel lock.
不,得给他配个轮胎锁
Yeah, right. Thanks.
对,谢了
I never want you as an enemy, man.
我绝不跟你作对,兄弟
So I'm looking at this photo, it occurs to me;
看到这张照片的时候,我突然想起
the sponsor...
球队赞助商
Fast & Elegant Dry Cleaners.
是速雅干洗店
Bishop. Yep.
毕夏普,没错
It's one of his legit businesses.
是他名下的一门正当生意
Before Church got into trouble, he was coaching his son's team,
丘奇惹祸上身之前是他儿子的教练
and he solicited Bishop for sponsorship.
他向毕夏普拉过赞助
So we can show they knew each other.
那么我们可以证明他们俩早就认识
Are you sure?
你确定吗
As far as we can tell, yes.
到目前为止,是的
Church was in league with Bishop.
丘奇和毕夏普在同一个联赛里共事过
We could turn him.
我们可以让他倒戈相向
Get him to testify against Bishop.
让他做出对指控毕夏普的证词
Or get him to turn on a lieutenant.
或者利用他从老大的副手打开缺口
Work up the pyramid.
由下至上逐个击破
Just so we're clear.
正是如此,我们可以了结此案
We've built a very strong case against Church.
我们已经找到一个了很有力的理由对付丘奇
Yes, but Church is a small fish.
没错,但是丘奇只是小卒
Bishop is the whopper.
毕夏普才是条大鱼
A whopper you spent the last five years trying to land.
你花了五年的时候试图钓到这条大鱼
And now we have new life.
可现在我们有眉目了
By decimating our case?
以毁掉我们的案子为代价
No, by turning the case.
不,是接手这个案子
You've already turned a half dozen cases,
你已经接手六个案子了
and where are you?
现在进展到哪儿了
Okay, let us discuss it.
我们再好好讨论一下
Sir, you have the dispo dump coming up.
就快到月底算总账的时候了
We can nail Church. You can't nail Bishop.
我们可以扳倒丘奇,你没法扳倒毕夏普
Give me a minute.
给我点时间
You, too. Just one minute.
你也是,请回避一下
I need you to talk to the investigators about Kalinda.
我希望你跟调查员谈一下凯琳达的情况
Why?
为什么
They just need some confirmation about a few things.
他们只是想确认一些事情
We've been slipped some anonymous information about her.
我们过去忽略了关于她的一些匿名信息
What information?
什么信息
She's been lying under oath,
她宣誓作证后说谎了
testifying under an assumed name.
用化名出庭作证
Well, I don't know anything about that.
我对这个情况一无所知
But you can offer a background.
但是你可以提供一些她的背景情况
Yeah, all right.
好,没问题
Good. I've been working on some budgetary maneuvers right now.
很好,我一直在做预算方案
I should know very quickly if I can improve your position.
如果我能给你升职马上就会有消息
I just wanted to drop by and say...
我顺道过来是想谈谈
What?
什么
There was no abortion.
堕胎的事儿不存在
Not with Zach.
孩子不是扎克的
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
She was with somebody else.
她做掉的是别人的孩子
I am so sorry about all this in your life.
很抱歉你的生活中有这么多麻烦
Thank you.
谢谢你
Eli, thank you.
伊莱,谢谢
And we had nothing to do with the Wendy flyer.
温迪那些传单也不是我们干的
It was our PAC.
是我们的赞助者干的
And we don't have any control over them.
我们管不了他们
So is Wendy still putting out the Zach flyer?
温迪还会散播扎克的传单吗
If our PAC goes forward,
如果我们的赞助者不收手
then Wendy does, too?
那么温迪也不会罢休
No.
不
Peter told the PAC to get lost.
彼得让政治委员会的人滚蛋了
He...?
他
When?
什么时候的事
Tonight.
今晚
So that means...?
也就是说
We're bankrupt.
我们破产了
He's here on a grand jury subpoena.
他是过来接受大陪审团传讯的
Different case.
别的案子
Does he know anything? No.
他收到什么风声了吗,没有
Yeah, more later.
好,等下详谈
You want something?
你想要什么吗
Nope, but you might.
没有,但是你也许想
I always want something.
我一直都有所求
Joey Church.
乔伊·丘奇
Okay, I'm listening.
好,我在听
And who is that, Mr Bishop?
那位是谁,毕夏普先生
That man there in the baseball cap?
带棒球帽的那个人吗
Yes, sir.
是的先生
That's one of my associates from California, Mr. Harden.
那是我在加州的一个合伙人,哈代先生
Again, objection, Your Honor.
再次反对,法官大人
You will have a chance to cross-examine, Ms. Florrick,
你还有交叉质询的机会,福瑞克太太
and the jury will have chance to judge the verisity of Mr Bishop.
这样陪审团也有机会判断毕夏普先生的可靠性
I can't wait.
我都快等不及了
And that photo your associate is carrying,
你的合伙人拿的那张照片
that is Mr. Church's daughter?
是丘奇先生的女儿吗
Yes.
是的
And why is he doing that?
他为什么那么做
I sent him there.
我派他去的
Mr. Church was worried about
丘奇先生担心
whether his family was being taken care of while he was in prison.
他服刑期间家人有没有人照顾
I wanted my associate to assure him they were.
我让助手告诉他家人都很好
And when you say "Taken care of"?
你是说照顾?
Oh, my God, I'm sorry.
天哪,抱歉
No, not "Taken care of."
不,不是照顾
Supported.
是资助
So there was no threat to Mr. Church
所以丘奇先生并没有
like the defense is claiming?
像辩护律师声称的那样受到了威胁?
No, not at all.
完全没有
We were merely calming his fears
我们只是让他放心
about his family's security and health.
不用担心家人的安全和健康
And so there was no pressure on Mr. Church
那么没人给丘奇先生施压
to commit a crime that he already admitted?
让他犯下他已经供认的罪行
That's correct. Thank you.
没错,谢谢
Do you have anything else, counselor?
还有什么要说的吗,控方律师
No, ma'am. I think that'll be enough.
没有了,女士,我想这些足够了
What the hell did you do?
你到底在干什么
Got a conviction for first degree murder.
以一级谋杀罪名定罪
You sandbagged me.
你把我的路堵死了
Your case was on the docket for years.
你的案子在诉讼列表上放了好多年了
I cleared mine in a week.
我只用一周就了结了我的案子
By overstepping your authority.
用越权的方式
We were gonna use Church to get to Bishop.
我们本打算利用丘奇扳倒毕夏普
Good luck.
祝你好运
I don't want you to go anywhere.
我希望你哪儿都不要去
Well, I don't want to go anywhere.
我也哪儿都不想去
I'd like to make you an offer.
我愿意给你出个高价
I'd like that.
很高兴听到这个
Hey, Kalinda?
凯琳达
So, Canada, huh?
加拿大,对吧
Excuse me?
什么
I was such an idiot.
我过去可真傻
I was looking on the West Coast.
一直想从西海岸那边挖出点料
Don't ask me why.
别问我为什么
I'm sorry. What is it you want?
抱歉,你想要什么
Leela Tahiri.
利拉·塔西里
Um, she died in a Toronto house fire,
她在多伦多的一处住宅大火中丧生
like, eight years ago. The body was never found.
差不多八年前,没有找到尸体
Seems she was in some trouble with the cops.
好像那时候有警察找她麻烦
I'm still trying to work out the details.
细节还在调查中
So that's me?
那个人就是我吗
That's my surmise.
我是这么推想的
Am I wrong?
错了吗
I think you need to find that out for yourself.
我想你得自己找出答案
How are you?
还好吗
Good.
不错
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道