手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第一季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第20集 每个人都有朋友和敌人

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on The Good Wife...

《傲骨贤妻》前情回顾
I found the receipt, but it's not under Florrick.
我找到了收据,但署名不是福瑞克
Could the name be Kozko?
署名是科兹克吗
If you accidentally cross the line...
如果你不小心过了线
then you'll receive a telephone call from our monitoring center.
我们的监控中心就会来电询问
You need to answer that call within five rings
你必须在铃响5声之内接起电话
or you're terminated from the program. Do you understand?
否则保释就将终止,明白吗
I understand.
明白
It's over. What is?
结束了,什么
Us. Me caring.
我们,我的在乎
Me actually thinking that you're changing.
我对你正在转变的相信,结束了
I am changing. No, you're not.
我是在转变,不,你没有
They're fighting.
他们在吵架
You want to think you are, so you can go back to what you did before.
你想自认为在转变,于是就可回到以前的老路上去
Then help me.
那么帮帮我
Mom's leaving?
妈妈要走?
I don't know.
不知道
Help me.
帮帮我
If you're right, help me.
如果你是对的,帮帮我
They're going to divorce. No.
他们要离婚了
We don't know that.
别这么说
Mom just left.
妈妈刚走了
She just walked out the door.
她走出了家门
We're going to be okay.
不会有事的
I was liking having dad back, too.
我也很喜欢爸爸回家的感觉
Just like before.
感觉和以前一样
Dad?
爸爸
Hey. I just moved the reservation at the national cafe in 40 minutes.
我改了预订,40分钟后去国民餐厅
If that's all right.
没问题吧
It's all right. You sure?
没问题,真的?
Yeah, I'm trying to be spontaneous these days.
嗯,我现在想随性一点
Okay. I'll see you then.
好,待会见
Okay?
好吧?
Okay.
Peter, no!
彼得,不
You...
你...
I love you.
我爱你
You can't be down here!
你不能到这儿来
Please. Don't leave me.
求求你,不要离开我
You have to be upstairs, Peter.
你必须马上上楼
I can't lose you.
我不能失去你
I can't lose Zach. I can't lose Grace.
我不能失去扎克,不能失去格蕾丝
Daniel, Daniel Golden.
我找丹尼尔·戈登
Tell him it's an emergency!
告诉他有紧急情况
Peter's going to be arrested in 20 minutes.
彼得会在20分钟内被捕
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Hey, Zach? Grace?
扎克,格蕾丝
Is everything all right?
你们没事吧
My mom's getting complaints from the tenants.
我妈收到了业主们的投诉
It's the police. No, Zach, don't!
是警察,扎克,别接
We have five rings or dad's going to prison.
铃声响过5遍,爸爸就去坐牢
Dad has to answer.
但他们会让爸爸接
We'll say we're getting him.
我们就说他马上就接
That's four rings.
已经4遍了
Hello?
This is Sergeant Thacker at HMD center.
我是监控中心的萨克警官
Please identify yourself.
请表明你的身份
This is Grace.
我是格蕾丝
Grace Florrick.
格蕾丝·福瑞克
We've received an alert there's been an unauthorized breach of the perimeter.
我们收到警报,显示有人非法离开住宅
Please put Mr. Florrick on the line.
请让福瑞克先生接电话
That's my dad. Um...
他是我爸爸
Please put your father on the line.
请让你父亲接电话
I need to speak to him now.
我要马上和他通话
Okay, hold one minute.
好,请稍等
I'm going to go get him.
我去找他
Say he's in the shower. I'll go downstairs.
就说他在洗澡,我下楼去找
No.
不要
Dad, there's someone here for you.
爸爸,有人找你
He's in the shower.
他在洗澡
Um... He'll be out in a minute.
他很快就出来
He's not there, is he? No, he's here.
他不在家,对不,不,他在
He's-he's just in the shower.
他只是在洗澡
He's rushing.
他正在抓紧
This is my last request for you to put Mr. Florrick on the phone.
我再说最后一遍,让福瑞克先生接电话
Dad, they need you right now.
爸爸,他们让你马上接电话
They're going to take dad.
他们会抓走爸爸
Watch out.
当心
What do we do, Peter?
怎么办,彼得
You're going back to jail.
你会被重新收监
I know.
我知道
Hello?
Zach!
扎克
Zach!
扎克
What happened?
怎么回事
It's my arm. Where?
胳膊伤了,哪儿
I was skateboarding. No, he's here.
我在玩滑板,不,他就在这里
My dad's right here.
我爸就在这儿
No, it was a skateboard.
不是,是滑板事故
It's okay. I got you.
没事,我扶你起来
No, he never left.
不,他没出去过
My dad's with my brother.
我爸和我哥在一起
He's bleeding.
我哥在流血
Grace, what are you doing?
格蕾丝,你在干什么
Keeping dad.
保护爸爸
Now I'm going to talk to you.
现在我跟你谈谈
It's Amal, right?
你叫阿玛尔,对吧
Amal. Yeah.
对,阿玛尔
Now, when you first arrived at the apartment,
你刚赶到这里时
Did you, uh, see Mr. Florrick?
你看到福瑞克先生了吗
Yes.
是的
You're sure.
你确信
Yeah, he just, uh, got out of the shower.
是的,他刚从浴室出来
Now, your mother is the building manager?
你母亲是公寓管理员?
Yes, uh,
on the fourth floor. I came up because, um,
我们住4楼,我上来是因为...
we got some complaints about the noise.
我们接到了一些对噪音的投诉
Do you have some I.D.?
能出示下证件吗
What were you thinking?
你想什么呢
They were going to arrest dad.
他们会抓走爸爸
Um... Hello.
你好
These are beautiful bookcases.
这些书架真漂亮
Are you with the police?
你和警察一起的?
Mrs. Florrick, your daughter said the HMD sent a false positive,
福瑞克太太,你女儿说监控器报警有误
because your son was... attempting a crooked grind
因为你儿子在尝试高难度滑板动作
and slammed into it.
撞坏了监控器
Sheriff, she's just a kid.
警官,她只是个孩子
Meaning what? She's lying?
说明什么?她在说谎?
Uh, sheriff, if I could interrupt.
警官,抱歉打扰下
Good evening, first of all.
晚上好
I'm going to ask Mr. And Mrs. Florrick
我现在请求福瑞克夫妇
not to answer any more of your questions.
都不要再回答你的问题
Uh, Mrs. Florrick, I'm Daniel Golden's partner.
福瑞克太太,我是丹尼尔·戈登的搭档
And I ask that all questions be directed through me.
我请求,所有提问都通过我进行
Well, I could take Mr. Florrick in right now.
我现在就可以拘捕福瑞克先生
Yes, and where was Mr. Florrick when you arrived?
好啊,不过你赶到时,福瑞克先生在哪儿
Um... He failed to answer his HMD call.
他没有接听监控中心的电话
Due to the fact that his son was injured in a skateboarding accident.
那是因为,他儿子玩滑板受伤了
Again, where did you find Mr. Florrick?
再问一次,你赶到时,福瑞克先生在哪儿
Excuse me, we received a warning that the perimeter had been breached.
抱歉,我们收到了非法离开住宅的警报
Due to a malfunctioning unit.
那是因为监控器出了故障
You found Mr. Florrick in his apartment.
你赶到时,福瑞克先生就在家里
'cause he returned.
那是他刚刚回来
Or never left.
也许是他从未离开
Hey, who installed the HMD unit?
是谁安装的监控器?
Who installed it? I did. Why?
我装的,怎么了
Do you know what an OHS clip is?
你知道什么是职业健康和安全卡子吗
An itty-bitty wire clip about this big.
一种固定线缆上的卡子,大概这么大
It's required by the sheriff's department whenever an HMD is installed.
警局要求,安装监控器时必须安装这种卡子
One clip for every one foot of wire.
每英尺线缆,必须安装一个
Do you know how much wire you installed?
你知道你装的线缆有多长吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Elsbeth Tascioni.
埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
Hi.
你好
You installed, by my eye, three feet of wire.
据我目测,你安装了3英尺线缆
And do you know how many OHS clips you installed?
而你知道你装了多少卡子吗
None.
一个都没有
People don't like permanent fixtures in their houses.
人们不喜欢在房子里留下永久的痕迹
Well, that's very kind of you, sheriff.
你真是太体贴了,警官
But it's still an infraction.
但这依旧是违规了
And unfortunately in this case,
而且很不走运,在这起事件中
your loose wire is what tripped up
你没有绑紧的线缆
young Mr. Florrick's skateboard causing his injury.
绊到了福瑞克公子的滑板,并导致他受伤
Thank you. You know,
谢谢你,知道吗
I wish I had an eye with color.
我也希望像正常人一样分辨颜色
I'm always mixing oranges with reds.
我总是把红色和橘色搞混
Is that you?
是你的吗
Is that...
什么
Will.
威尔
Hey. Is everything all right?
喂,出什么事了吗
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
It's been such chaos around here.
我这儿事情乱得一团糟
It's okay.
没关系
We'll talk tomorrow.
明天再说吧
Hey, Sadie.
喂,萨蒂
Sorry for flaking out on you tonight.
很抱歉刚才有点急
No, my emergency fell through.
没有,我的急事没什么了
Do you want to...
你想不想...
What favor?
帮什么忙
What's wrong?
怎么回事
We're not going toward your floor.
我们要去的不是你那层
What we have here is a rather large
我们收集到的很多证据上
collection of items with your name on them.
都有你的名字
You don't need to be nervous.
不用紧张
I'm your friend here.
我是来帮你的
They aren't mine.
那些东西不是我的
Really.
真的
Look, the sheriff ran your I.D. last night, Amal.
听着,警官昨晚查了你的证件,阿玛尔
It triggered a red flag warning to me.
这让我发现你这人很不简单
You see, there are a dozen credit cards,
你看,你的名字出现在了
driver's licenses, passports with your name on 'em.
很多信用卡,驾照以及护照上面
You know how that could've happened?
你知道这是怎么回事吗
No. I don't.
不知道
Were you paid to let someone use your identity?
有人付给你钱并借用你的身份吗
Simran? Are you certain?
希姆兰,你确定吗
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
Yes, Alicia. Um, they just...
是的,艾丽西娅,他们只是
They have a few questions, um, for Amal.
只是有些问题要问阿玛尔
It's about work.
工作上的事
Do you... Do you want me to do anything?
需要我帮忙吗
Oh. No.
不用
I don't know.
我也不明白
They said it would only take a minute, and so...
他们说只需要几分钟就好,所以
Amal isn't in trouble.
阿玛尔没事的
You don't want to get in trouble, Amal.
你不想惹麻烦吧,阿玛尔
No. Then why aren't you answering honestly?
不想,那你为什么不说实话
I am answering honestly.
我说的都是实话
I don't know anything about this.
我真的一无所知
I swear.
我发誓
Excuse me, gentlemen.
不好意思,先生们
Is Amal a suspect here?
阿玛尔是嫌疑人吗
Because if so, you probably should read him his rights.
如果是这样,你应该向他宣读他的权利
Not a suspect... at this time.
不是嫌疑人,至少现在不是
We're asking a few questions. That's all.
我们只想问些问题,仅此而已
Mrs. Florrick, isn't it?
是福瑞克夫人吗
Y-yes.
没错
You just accused him of being dishonest,
你刚刚指责他不诚实
and warned him he could get into trouble.
并警告他,他可能有麻烦
We're trying to ascertain his connection
我们只是想查明他和证件盗窃团伙之间
to an identity theft ring.
是否有联系
Simran,
希姆兰
I think you should invite these gentlemen to leave.
我认为你可以请这些先生们离开了
We only need a few more minutes, Mrs. Verma.
我们只要再用几分钟就好了,威尔玛夫人
If you don't want them here, you can ask them to leave, Simran.
如果不想让他们在这里,你有权叫他们离开
Gentlemen...
先生们
Would you please leave?
你们走吧,好吗
My guess is they're just fishing.
我猜他们是在"钓鱼"
Look, I-I didn't do anything wrong, mom.
我没干过任何坏事,妈妈
I swear.
我发誓
I have to rush to work,
我得赶着去上班了
but if you need anything, just call me, okay?
如果需要帮助就给我打电话
Thank you, Alicia.
谢谢你,艾丽西娅
Of course.
没事
Does he have a moment?
他有空吗
Actually, Will's out today.
威尔出去了
He's... Oh, court?
上庭吗
No, volunteer work.
不是,去当志愿者
All very last minute.
临时才通知的
He's out until Thursday.
他周四才能回来
Thursday?
周四?
So this is the favor?
这就是你让我帮的忙吗
For an old college chum.
帮一个大学老同学
Very hot.
非常性感
That's right.
没错
You have a thing for judges.
你和法官有点渊源
My first husband.
我第一任丈夫是法官
It's not half bad.
还不坏
I wonder if I can get it fitted.
就是不知这法官袍适不适合我
Objection, your honor.
反对,法官大人
Uh, calls for speculation.
引导证人推测
The question asks Mr. Hunter to guess the answer
她的问题,是让亨特先生去猜答案
rather than rely on facts.
而不是依据事实
Yes, that is the definition of speculation.
没错,这就是推测的定义
Congratulations, Mr. Bigelow.
恭喜你,比格洛先生
Too bad I didn't do that.
可惜我并没有那样做
Sustained.
反对有效
Exception.
抗议
Noted, and when you go to mock trial appeal court,
知道了,卡布里尼女士
Ms. Cabrini, you can argue it there.
等你去模拟上诉庭时,你可以在那儿抗议
Now, Mr. Hunter,
亨特先生
I just want to understand the sequence of events.
我现在只想弄清事情的经过
You say that you saw my clients entering the cottage?
你说你看到了我的当事人进入村舍?
Yes. I was hunting in the forest when I heard a scream.
是的,听到尖叫时我正在林子里打猎
Actually, you said "Screams"?
但你之前说是很多声尖叫?
Yes. Screams.
是很多声
And you said that you recognize those as belonging to the witch?
而且你说,是女巫的尖叫声?
That's right. She lives in that gingerbread house.
没错,她住在那间姜饼房子里
Oh. So you just assumed
所以你推断
that it was the witch's scream coming from inside the oven?
烤箱里面的是女巫的尖叫声?
No. I recognized her voice.
没有,我认得那个声音
Oh. So you have the power to distinguish between screams?
这么说,你有能力区分不同人发出的尖叫声?
Well, how about this one?
好吧,这个如何
Objection! Your honor!
反对,法官大人
Ms. Cabrini!
卡布里尼女士
Sustained. Sustained, what?
反对有效,为什么有效
What's the objection?
他的反对内容是什么
Badgering the witness.
打压证人
You're arguing the prosecution's case, your honor.
你在偏向控方,法官大人
Excuse me, Ms. Cabrini.
抱歉,卡布里尼女士
I am not doing anything of the sort.
我没有任何偏向
Okay, let's leave it there. We'll pick it up tomorrow.
好吧,就到这儿吧,明天继续
Now, remember,
请记住
Even though this is a mock trial,
尽管是模拟审讯
I do not want the jury discussing the case.
我依然希望陪审团不要互相讨论案情
This is not a joke.
这并非玩笑
Grades depend on its outcome.
将会基于你们的表现打分
And let's thank our judge, Mr. Will Gardner, for volunteering his time.
现在让我们感谢,威尔·加德纳的志愿奉献
Anyone else have a problem with the argument on page 18, mid-page?
还有人对18页的论据有疑问吗,页中间的部分
You mean mine?
是我那部分吗
Well, I didn't know it was yours.
我不知道这是你的
I just find the citing's a bit off topic.
我只是发现这个举证有点离题
Our clients are suing because their video game was stolen.
我们的客户因为电子游戏被盗而起诉
That's all.
仅此而已
Well, I'm here to listen, Cary,
我来这儿,是为了听你说
So why don't you tell me how my citings could be more on topic?
你为什么不说说,我的举证怎样才能更切题
Well... One minute.
嗯,失陪一下
What's up?
怎么了
Nothing. Neighborhood kids need help.
没什么,邻居家的孩子需要帮助
Want me to get rid of them?
要我去把他们打发走吗
No, thank you.
不,谢谢
Billable hours, Alicia.
想想你的计费工时,艾丽西娅
Cary's got his eye on the prize.
凯里对正式聘书虎视眈眈
Billable hours. Thanks, Kalinda.
计费工时,谢谢,凯琳达
Sorry, but we didn't know who else to contact.
抱歉,我们不知道还能找谁
That's okay. What happened?
没关系,出了什么事
They came for her an hour after you left.
你走后一小时,他们就来找她
They can't just take her away.
他们无权就这样带走她
Can they?
是吗
This was about me.
都是因为我
They want me.
他们要的是我
Wait. Who came?
等一下,谁来了
Mom was going to the grocery store
妈妈正要去杂货店
when this van...
有一辆面包车...
these men got out and took her.
这些人下车带走了她
All we got was this phone number to call.
就给我们留了个联系电话
The line's been busy all day.
但一整天都占线
I thought your...
我以为...
Your mom's a citizen, right?
你们的妈妈是美国公民,是吗
She spent $8,000 on an immigration attorney who ripped her off
她付给一个移民律师8000美元,但被骗了
and never filed for a green card,
那律师压根没给她申请绿卡
so she just gave up.
所以她就放弃了
She's lived here for 27 years.
她在这里生活了27年
Look, I have some names of immigration attorneys.
我有一些移民律师的名字
I'll get them for you.
待会给你们
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢,谢谢
This way.
请走这边
You're such a pushover.
你太心软了
I am not.
没有
I'm responsible.
我有责任
No, I mean, I'm responsible for the feds questioning him.
我是说,联邦探员询问他,有我的责任
You're not responsible for everything bad in the world, Alicia.
这世界上不是每件坏事,都要让你负责的
Where would they put her, the mom?
他们会带她去哪里,他母亲
Broadview, Mchenry detention,
广景村,麦克亨利羁留中心
general population at Cook County.
库克县的集体牢房
They make it a shell game.
他们鬼把戏多着呢
But you could find her?
但你能找到她?
So you're the pushover, I'm the one who actually does the work?
于是,因为你心软,就让我跑到腿软?
No, no. It's fine. I can do it.
不,不,没事儿,我自己能行
Thank you.
谢谢
Mama?
妈妈
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, my good deed for the year.
这是我本年度最大的好人好事
Thank you, Mrs. Florrick.
谢谢,福瑞克夫人
Please stand on the lines.
请站到黄线上
All rise, please.
请全体起立
The honorable judge Gordon Tomlin presiding.
尊敬的戈登·汤姆林法官主审
I'm judge Tomlin,
我是汤姆林法官
presiding immigration judge via closed-circuit in Miami.
在迈阿密通过闭路电视审理移民案件
Currently presiding over Cook County I.C.E.
现审理库克县移民和海关执法局案件
Are we ready, miss...?
准备好了吗,你是...
Bow. Yes, your honor.
我叫鲍,法官大人
I.C.E. is petitioning the court
移民和海关执法局请求法庭
for summary judgment on Simran Verma's immediate removal
通过简易程序将希姆兰·威尔玛驱逐出境
and deportation to her native India.
令其迁回本籍印度
Your honor, I'm sorry,
法官大人,抱歉
but Simran has lived in America for 27 years.
希姆兰在美国已经生活了27年
Too loud for the microphone, ma'am.
麦克风声音太大了,女士
Mrs. Verma has demonstrated good moral character.
威尔玛夫人有很好的品德表现
She supports herself as a building manager,
她做公寓管理员,自食其力
and she would be subjected to undue hardship
如果和她在美国出生的孩子分开
if she were separated from her American-born children.
会她让承受过分的困苦
She more than qualifies for an adjusted residence status.
已足够酌情给她居民身份
Your honor, I have a copy
法官大人,我有一份
of Simran's application for a driver's license from the DMV.
希姆兰在车辆管理处的驾照申请表副本
On the application, she checked the voter registration box,
在申请表上,选民登记一栏被勾选
Thus making a false claim of citizenship, a federal offense.
这等于是谎称美国公民,触犯联邦刑律
Your honor, these forms are confusing and often filled out by rote.
这些表格十分混乱,申请人常会机械填写
The application clearly states
申请表清楚写明
that making a false claim is a serious federal offense.
虚假申报乃严重触犯联邦刑律
Mrs. Verma should be permanently inadmissible
威尔玛夫人应永远不被承认
as a citizen of the United States.
美国公民身份
Your honor, her ties to America are very strong.
法官大人,她与美国的联系非常紧密
Too close for the microphone again, ma'am.
离麦克风太近了,女士
Summary judgment approved.
批准简易判决
Mrs. Verma's deportation is approved.
同意将威尔玛女士驱逐出境
Next case.
下一件案子
Oh, your honor... But, your...
法官大人,可是,法...
What?
什么
What is happening? Is that it?
发生了什么事,这就完了吗
Are they taking her back? Mrs. Florrick?
他们要带她回去?福瑞克夫人
What happened? Wait. Wait. Mom.
怎么了,等等,等等,妈妈
What has happened? You can't take her!
怎么了,你不能带走她
Mom! Mom!
妈妈,妈妈
This is absurd. I am not a criminal.
这太荒唐了,我不是罪犯
Mr. Belkin!
贝尔金先生
So that's what this is about.
这才是你的目的
I won't confirm or deny,
对此我不置可否
But, ma'am, it would have been better if you'd let us question him.
但如果当初你让我们询问他,结果会好些
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Identity theft is a multi-billion dollar burr in the side of America.
在美国,证件盗窃是牵扯亿万美元的重大犯罪
All I ask is that Amal do his patriotic duty,
我只是需要阿玛尔尽忠爱国
help us bring down the major player.
帮我们找出主犯
He does that, you stop his mother's deportation?
如果他合作,你就不再驱逐他母亲出境?
I'll put in a good word.
我会说几句好话的
That's the problem with good deeds--
这就是好人好事的麻烦
They multiply.
做完一件还有一件
What? I got it cleaned.
怎么了,我是送洗来着
So this is why you dropped all of your appointments for the next two days?
这就是你未来两天推掉所有预约的原因?
Hey, I'm doing good for the community,
我是为社会做贡献
and I'm keeping an eye on law school prospects.
还有,我在关注法学院的好苗子
And of course, there's always your good friend, Professor Sadie Hart.
当然啦,还因为你的好友,萨蒂·哈特教授
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm not a bad judge.
我做法官还真不赖
What's the case?
什么案子
The mock trial?
模拟审判?
It's a... a murder.
是...一起谋杀案
Yeah. Double defendants.
是的,两个被告人
Brother and sister. And the victim?
哥哥和妹妹,受害者呢
A homeowner.
一个业主
It's a fairy tale, isn't it?
好一个童话故事啊
Hansel and Gretel.
《韩塞尔与葛雷特》
But it brings up some interesting legal issues:
案子引出了一些有趣的法律问题
Trespass, castle law.
非法侵入,住宅保护法
Eating other people's houses?
吃掉别人的房子吗
Oh, Will, Alicia dropped by yesterday wanting a few minutes.
威尔,艾丽西娅昨天想找你聊聊
Okay. Got it. Thanks.
好的,知道了,谢谢
We are going to have to deal with that, too.
咱俩也得谈谈艾丽西娅他们的事儿
That?
什么
The junior associate position.
初级律师的职位
Cary and Alicia.
凯里和艾丽西娅
We said six months; it's been seven.
我们说好6个月,已经7个月了
It's bad economy to drop somebody.
经济衰退期,不宜裁人
Are you getting cold feet?
你不敢做决定?
Next week.
下星期吧
Next week.
一言为定
They think your work is a front for selling stolen I.D.'s.
他们认为,你是为出售盗窃证件的人打掩护的
The travel agency?
是指旅行社?
They traced the false I.D.'s to that address.
他们追踪假身份证,查到了那家旅行社
Have you seen anything there?
你在那儿有什么发现吗
No.
没有
But... I haven't wanted to see.
不过,是我不想惹火烧身
He'll get our mom a visa-This Belkin-- if Amal cooperates?
贝尔金说,如果阿玛尔合作,就给我妈签证?
Yeah.
The feds want you to download three files
联邦调查局要你去你老板的电脑里
from your boss's computer:
下载3个文件
Pal-one, two, three.
文件名分别为Pal-1 2 3的
It's mom.
为了妈妈啊
You have to. Amal.
你必须得帮忙,阿玛尔
I know.
我知道
You don't know what these guys are capable of.
但你根本不知道那些人干得出什么
I don't know why you think you're the only one...!
我想不通你怎就觉得自己....
You seem less than sympathetic.
你似乎不怎么同情他们
Their mother's illegal.
他们的母亲是非法移民
With 27 years in this country.
但也在美国住了27年了啊
27 years of being illegal.
那也是27年的非法移民
I would've thought you would've been more sympathetic.
我原本还以为你会更有同情心一些
Why?
为什么
Because my parents immigrated legally, you thought
因为我的父母都是合法移民
I'd be more sympathetic to someone who immigrated here illegally?
你就认为,我要对非法移民更有同情心?
My mistake.
我错了好吧
So, who are they?
他们是谁
Big case.
大案子
Can't talk about it.
恕我无法透露
Yeah?
是吗
They're the video game clients, right?
他们就是电子游戏案的客户,对吧
Can't talk about it.
恕我无法透露
Well, do you need some help with it?
需要帮忙吗
Because I know the gamer world.
因为我是游戏行家
Lucky you.
真羡慕您
I'm sorry I didn't call you back right away.
抱歉我没马上给你回电
I'm on this mock trial thing at DePaul.
我当时在德保尔大学的模拟法庭上
Oh, that's all right.
没关系
I was just making sure everything was all right after the other night.
鉴于那晚的事,我只是想问问你是不是还好
One minute.
等一下再来
Everything is all right.
一切都还好
You sure?
真的?
Because... I'm sorry.
我...很抱歉
Alicia, you don't have any reason to be sorry.
艾丽西娅,你没任何理由感到抱歉
I was pushing a situation that was wrong to push.
是我不该逼你这么做
You weren't.
你没有
I was.
Don't worry.
别担心
We're good.
我们没事
We're going to be good.
会好起来的
Pal-one, two, three?
Pal-一,二,三?
Yes, just three files.
对,就这3个文件
That's all they want.
他们要的就这些
You won't be alone.
你不是孤军奋战
Look.
They don't want to arrest them;
他们不想逮捕他们
They want to do this quietly, in and out.
他们想让这次行动从里到外秘密进行
Did you tell them about the Pujari brothers?
你有告诉过他们普贾里兄弟是怎样的人吗
Belkin knows that your bosses are potentially dangerous.
贝尔金知道你老板是潜在的危险人物
He also knows you did nothing wrong.
他也知道你没干违法的事
He'll keep his promise to release my mother?
那他会信守诺言,释放我妈妈吗
We have a deal in writing.
我们写了书面协议的
Amal,
阿玛尔
Take a deep breath, think about your mom.
深呼吸,想想你妈妈
Uh, do you have any direct flights to Agra?
请问有直达阿格拉的航班吗
Calm down.
镇定
When have you ever know someone to calm down
你觉得你叫别人镇定的时候
when you tell them to calm down?
别人就能镇定下来吗
Could you turn the screen toward me
能让我看看屏幕吗
so I can see the direct flights to agra, please?
我看看直达阿格拉的航班
Oh, found it.
找到了
Download it.
快下载
They're exiting the building.
他们要跑
Hold it, hold it.
等等,慢着
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Hold it right there. Put your hands where I can see them.
别动,举起手来
Get agents in there and sweep the place.
派人进去,好好搜
Call it in, all right?
召集人手,好吗
Mr. Gardner, do you have a moment?
加德纳先生,有空吗
Sure, what do you need?
当然,什么事
What am I doing wrong?
我什么地方做错了
What are you...
你什么地方...
I didn't know you were doing anything wrong.
你没什么地方做错啊
There were 38 objections and I lost 34,
我在庭上反对了38次,34次无效
So what am I doing?
我做错什么了
Well, at the moment what you're doing is playing the ref.
你现在的问题是,摆弄法官
Tell me, teach me.
告诉我该怎样,教教我
You want me to tell you why I'm deciding against you?
你想知道我为什么总是驳回你?
Yes, half of those objections could have gone either way.
有一半的反对完全可以得到不同的结果
That's not true.
Where are you from, Chicago?
你哪里人,芝加哥吗
Is this important for the lesson?
这很重要吗
It's important for a life lesson.
这对你一生都很重要
Judge asks you a question, you answer.
法官问你问题,你就回答
You don't come back with another question.
而不是反问另一个问题
Why? Because court is a lesson
为什么,因为
in humility, and you just came back with another question.
法庭就是一门谦逊之课,你看你又问一个问题
So you're deciding against me because I'm not humble?
那你驳回我的反对,是因为我不够谦逊?
No, I'm deciding against you because you're wrong on the law,
不,纯粹因为你的反对在法律上站不住脚
But life is not the classroom
但人生不像课堂那么简单
and judges decide things all the time based on a whim--
法官的决定都是闪念间做出的
Which attorneys they like, they trust.
要看他们喜欢并信任哪些律师
Oh, so you don't like me?
这么说是你不喜欢我
Oh, my god, you're like a three-year-old with the questions.
我的天,你才3岁吗,问这些问题
I said the textbooks go
我说了,在法庭上
Out the window when you're in court.
不要总想着书本上的知识
Charm and finesse is just as important as logic.
魅力和手腕,与说理同等重要
Okay, so I need to work on my charm?
好吧,那我得在魅力上下功夫?
To succeed in court,
要打赢官司
You need to work on everything.
你必须全方位下功夫
Okay.
Then what?
然后呢
Let's see.
我来列举一下
Cross-examination.
先说盘问证人
What?
什么
Hey, I'm a big gamer.
我也爱玩游戏
In college they used to call me the thumb-meister.
大学的时候他们叫我"游戏王"
Grand Theft Auto, you know.
最擅长《侠盗猎车手》
Thanks, man.
谢了,哥们
What do you mean you're not releasing Simran?
你说不释放希姆兰是什么意思
We had a deal.
我们说好了的
Right, we had a deal.
的确说好了
Your boy blew it apart.
但阿玛尔搞砸了
What?
什么
Amal got you the data.
阿玛尔已经帮你搞到数据了
He also warned the Pujari brothers to get out.
但他也提醒了普贾里兄弟逃跑
No, he didn't. Someone sent them a text.
他才没有,有人给那两兄弟发了短信
Well, you still got what you wanted.
你依然得到你想要的了
You made your arrest.
不是抓到人了吗
I didn't want to bust the brothers.
我要抓的不是这两兄弟
I wanted their buyer.
而是他们的买家
We only arrested them so they wouldn't take off on us.
我们这次抓他们,只是怕他们逃跑
Now the whole operation is scattered.
现在整个行动都黄了
Because of your client, eight months of work is shot to hell.
就因为你的当事人,我们八个月的努力化为泡影
And Simran, what about Simran?
那希姆兰呢,她怎么办
Deportation.
驱逐出境
Oh, come on, this... Ma'am,
拜托...女士
You know what this is? It's the law.
这就是法律
She broke the law and now she's paying the consequences.
她违反了法律,现在该她承担后果
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克太太
Gerald kozko?
我是杰拉尔德·科兹克
Yes, I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I only need a minute.
只耽误你一会儿
I'm leaving now.
我要走了
Please, I...
拜托了,我...
I want you to give your husband a message.
请帮我给你丈夫带句话
I want you to tell him
请告诉他
that my son had nothing to do with this.
我儿子跟此事无关
I was the one that made the deal with Childs.
是我和查尔兹做了这笔交易
I'm cleaning up my mess.
我在收拾我的残局
My son is completely...No.
我儿子完全...别说了
Mrs. Florrick...
福瑞克夫人
No, that's it, Mr. Kozko, I'm not your go-between.
行了,科兹克先生,我不想夹在中间
You want to give Peter a message, pick up the phone.
如果你想告诉彼得什么,打电话
Mrs. Florrick, you don't realize...
福瑞克夫人,你不知道
Yes, and I don't want to realize.
是,但我不想知道
I've had enough of everything.
我受够这些事了
You don't understand; I don't have anybody.
你不知道,我没人可找了
You know what?
你猜怎的
I don't care.
我不关心
I don't know you.
我不认识你
You don't know me.
你也不认识我
Help me.
帮帮我
Okay,
Family meeting.
家庭会议
We're going to settle some things.
我们来解决一些事
From now on...
从现在开始
we tell each other the truth.
我们之间没有秘密
No more lying to the sheriff about skateboards
不能再用滑板骗警察了
or to me about secret packages.
也不能再对我隐瞒秘密邮件的事了
Okay?
好吗
Where's dad?
爸爸在哪
This isn't about him; this is about us.
这与他无关,是我们的事
So I'll go first.
那么我先说
I've been very angry with your father.
我很生你们父亲的气
I almost walked out a few nights ago,
我几天前差点离开
but we've decided to give it a go.
但我们决定再努力一次
In separate rooms?
还分房吗
Yes, and you two will just have to deal with that.
是的,你们应该理解
You're almost grown-ups.
你们差不多成年了
You'll realize that adults have complicated emotions.
你们知道成年人的感情复杂
Zach, your turn.
扎克,该你了
My turn?
我?
What's on your mind?
你有什么秘密
Mom, it's really late.
妈妈,现在很晚了
I'm seeing Becca.
我和贝卡在约会
Okay, this is progress.
好,有进展
And I will be honest
我也老实说
in telling you that I don't like Becca,
我不喜欢她
but I think you should bring her to dinner
但你该带她来吃晚饭
so we can have a proper introduction.
我们可以正式见面
Okay.
Grace.
格雷斯
Who's Will?
威尔是谁
Will Gardner-- my boss.
威尔·加德纳,我老板
I heard you talking to him on the phone
我听到你和他打电话
a week ago.
就在一周前
You were whispering at night.
那是夜里,你和他窃窃私语
He's my boss...
他是我老板
and we used to know each other in college
我们大学时就认识
and we thought that we were attracted to each other,
我们以为情投意合
but it's over.
但已经结束了
What's over?
什么结束了
Thinking that we were attracted to each other.
认为彼此情投意合,结束了
But he's still your boss.
但他还是你老板
Yes. So what happened?
是,于是发生什么了?
Actually, that's all I intend to share right now.
这次我只想说这么多
Your father and I are agreeing
你们的父亲和我决定共度难关
to make this work and I have agreed to trust you again,
我也同意再次信任你们
so good night.
晚安了
Sweet dreams.
好梦
It's getting to her.
说到她痛处了
Definitely.
绝对
Yeah, it's me.
是我
You're working late.
你这么晚还在忙
Yeah, on this good deed someone saddled me with.
对,有人给我揽了好人好事嘛
Belkin won't budge; I already went to him.
贝尔金很强硬,我已跟他谈过
They weren't after the Pujari brothers.
他们不是要抓普贾里兄弟
They were after their buyers.
而是买家
Now they're looking for the go-between.
现在他们在找中间人
Really?
是吗
Then maybe we have something to negotiate with.
那我们也许有谈判的筹码了
Okay, go ahead.
好,说吧
Did you threaten Kozko?
你威胁了科兹克?
Yes.
Downstairs at lord of christ?
上次在教堂楼道里吗
Yes.
Do you want to know why?
想知道为什么吗
He was wearing a wire.
他戴着窃听器
He made a deal with Childs for immunity.
他为使自己免罪,和查尔兹做了交易
And why'd he do that?
他为什么要这样
I don't know why.
我不知道
Because you steered investigations away from him?
因为你动了手脚帮他逃脱调查?
Everything, Peter.
告诉我所有的事
I want to know everything.
我要知道一切
Everybody has friends, everybody has enemies.
每个人都有朋友和敌人
I did things for Kozko as a friend.
我把科兹克当朋友,帮他做了些事
That were illegal?
非法的吗
No, but...
不,但...
The line gets fuzzy.
像打擦边球
Who paid for this?
这是谁付钱买的
I did.
Then why isn't the receipt in your name?
那为什么收据上名字不是你
I went to the store, Peter.
我去商店问了,彼得
I wanted to get you something nice...
我想给你买个好礼物
I didn't have the money.
但我没钱
Kozko lent me the money.
科兹克借了钱给我
And that was illegal.
这是非法的
That was... fuzzy.
擦边球
Look, Alicia,
艾丽西娅
I want to run again,
我想再次竞选
but I want to do it right this time, nothing fuzzy.
这次我想干干净净的,不打任何擦边球
And I only want to do it if you're with me.
只有你和我在一起,我才会放手去干
If we're in this together.
只有我们一起努力才行
These? No, I don't know who handles these.
我不知道谁经手的这种珠宝
They look like they were mounted in a necklace or something.
好像是从项链之类的东西上卸下来的
Well, your best bet with jewelry is not here.
最懂珠宝的人不在这儿
Thanks for your time, anyway.
谢谢
The box is another matter.
但盒子好像在哪见过
You recognize the box?
你认出盒子了?
It's a camphor box.
是个樟脑盒
It's sold down the street at the Mundy Bazaar.
街那头的蒙迪·巴萨尔家有卖的
Thanks.
谢谢
All rise. The honorable Will Gardner presiding.
全体起立,威尔·加德纳法官入席
Is the defense ready with its first witness?
辩方准备好第一证人了吗
Yes, your honor. I just have a quick motion first.
是,法官大人,但我首先有个请求
Proceed.
请讲
Title 28, usc-455a provides:
美国法典第28章445a条规定
a judge must recuse himself in any proceeding
法官的公证如果受到合理质疑
in which his impartiality may be reasonably questioned.
便必须回避
The defense asks that you do so now.
辩方要求你现在退出审判
Recuse yourself.
请回避
Ms. Cabrini, we've been through this.
卡布里尼女士,我们已经说过了
I'm not biased against you.
我对你没有偏见
I agree. You're biased for me.
是的,你是偏向我
Really?
是吗
You're gonna have to explain that one.
你得解释一下
Well, yesterday after court, you advised me
昨天出庭后
on how to cross-examine and question
你给我建议,怎样盘问证人
witnesses for this trial, clearly demonstrating bias.
明显表明偏向于我
You asked for advice.
是你向我咨询的
United States V. Burger.
美国诉伯格一案的判例是
If a reasonable person knowing the relevant facts
若知晓相关事实之理性人
would harbor doubts about a judge's impartiality,
对法官的公正性感到怀疑
he must recuse himself.
法官必须回避
Motion denied, Ms. Cabrini.
驳回请求,卡布里尼女士
Why don't we take a break for a minute, Mr. Gardner.
我建议我们休息一下,加德纳先生
Sadie, she set me up.
萨蒂,她陷害我
Okay, I think we're in an awkward area here, your honor.
我们现在很尴尬,法官大人
What? I didn't do anything wrong.
什么,我没做错任何事
Thanks so much for your help.
谢谢你了
You believe her?
你居然相信她
I believe I'll take the robe.
我相信我该收回法官袍
Yep. Men and 25-year-olds.
是啊,男人和25岁的年轻女子
Same thing happened to my ex.
我前夫也是这样
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We think these gems, they're Kashmir blue sapphires,
我们认为这些宝石,是克什米尔蓝宝石
were used in payment for the I.D.'s
是用来付证件费用的
If we can find the smuggler, we can find the buyer.
如果能找到走私犯,就能找到买家
And if you find the buyer?
找到买家又怎样
Then Belkin will get you a visa.
贝尔金会给你签证
But they're deporting me on the next transport. I know.
但下一拨就要遣送我出境了,我知道
My associates are still running these sapphires down.
我的同事们还在追查那些蓝宝石的来源
I... I don't know anybody in India, Mrs. Florrick.
我在印度举目无亲,福瑞克太太
My life... My life is here.
我的生活都在这里
I know.
我明白
Can I see Amal and Frida before I go?
我走之前,能见见阿玛尔和弗里达吗
I'm... I'm working on it.
我正在努力争取
Please, um...
拜托了
Mrs. Florrick, you have the key to my apartment, no?
福瑞克太太,你有我家的钥匙,对吧
I need a few items, and then... and the sentimental things.
我需要一些东西,还有一些感情寄托物
Yes, of course I will.
没问题,我帮你拿
And will you tell Amal it's not his fault, mm?
帮我转告阿玛尔,这不是他的错
Thank you.
谢谢
Cary?
凯里
Hi. Can you hear me?
能听见吗
Okay, I need you to bring it to me.
我要你把它给我带来
What, the gems?
带什么,宝石吗
No, the box. I need you to bring the box.
不,盒子,把盒子带来
All right, all right, but I'm just driving around in circles here--
好吧,不过我正在这儿开车打转
little India's a nightmare.
小印度这条街可真难走
I'll e-mail them to your car, the directions.
我发个邮件到你车上,指点一下方向
All right. Hold on, that's my other line. Hello?
好啊,等等,又有电话来了,你好
Hi, Cary. Are you near Kalinda?
凯里,你离凯琳达近吗
No. I'm looking for her right now.
不,我正找她呢
And ha-ha, very funny, it's not about gaming.
好玩极了,不是电子游戏的案子啊
Wait, hold on a second.
等等,等一下
All right, I got it. What do you need?
好,我明白了,你需要什么
Tell her I think Simran's involved.
告诉她,我认为希姆兰与此有关
The sapphires used to pay the Pujari brothers,
用以支付给普贾里兄弟的这些蓝宝石
I found the same jewels in her apartment.
我在她公寓里发现了同样的宝石
Damn it. All right, well, I'll tell her.
该死,好吧,我去跟她说
Namaste.
有礼了
What did he say?
他说什么
I don't know. I don't speak Hindi.
不知道,我不懂印度语
What do you mean, you don't Hindi?
你什么意思,你不懂印度语
I didn't grow up in India.
我又没在印度长大
Do you speak English?
你能说英语吗
No, no.
不行
Oh, seriously, Kalinda, where is your cultural identity?
说正经的,凯琳达,你的文化归属在哪
Uh, I'm looking for a box like this.
我在找一个像这样的盒子
Ah, thank you.
谢谢
I don't think Simran was involved.
我认为希姆兰与此无关
What? You just get a hunch?
什么,你的直觉?
No.
Better.
比直觉靠谱多了
So, you are back?
啊,你回来了?
I'm back.
我回来了
Uh, did, uh, Hansel and Gretel get off?
"韩塞尔与葛雷特"脱罪了吗
I don't know. I recused myself.
不知道,我回避了
You recused yourself from the prosecution of Hansel and Gretel?
你从韩塞尔与葛雷特的案子,自行回避了?
What, were you dating Gretel?
怎么啦,难道你和葛雷特约会了
For a few weeks. Bad time.
好几个星期了,时机真不巧
What's that?
那是怎么回事
Oh, that? A personal case, immigration.
是个私人案件,移民方面的
I'm letting them run with it.
我让他们自己看着办了
Excuse me.
打扰了
Someone to see you, Will-Giada Cabrini.
有人要见你,吉雅达·卡布里尼
No appointment.
没有预约
Send her in.
让她进来
Long lost love?
久违的旧爱?
No. A student.
不,一个学生而已
This should be interesting.
一定很有趣
Your honor.
法官大人
Ms. Cabrini.
卡布里尼小姐
I thought I'd bring you some gingerbread.
我想,我该给你带点姜饼
So, did you win?
那么,你赢了吗
No, actually.
其实没有
To be honest, I think they did it.
说实话,我认为是他们干的
Very clever, getting me recused.
非常聪明,把我逼成回避
Yes, well, you were biased.
是啊,你有偏向了
And you're here because...?
那你来这儿是为了?
I want to take you to dinner.
想请你吃晚餐
No hard feelings.
捐弃前嫌
How old are you?
你多大了
25. How old are you? 25
你呢
Not 25.
反正不是25
Well, I won't hold that against you.
我不会为此嫌弃你的
Come on, I'll buy.
来吧,我买单
Let me think about it.
我考虑考虑
Okay.
I'll wait.
我会等
You're wasting your time.
你们在浪费时间
Deportations fall under I.C.E.
驱逐出境归移民和海关执法局管
The U.S. Attorney's office can't countermand their order of removal.
联邦检察官办公室,无权撤销他们的驱逐令
We can still authorize an S-1 visa.
起码可以批准一张S-1签证吧
A snitch visa?
给立功者的签证?
For whom, the mother?
给谁呢,那位母亲?
You want the Pujaris' contact with organized crime, right?
你希望找到与普贾里联系的犯罪集团,对吧
Well, if Simran gets deported,
如果希姆兰被驱逐出境
so does the name.
我们就不提供信息
I seem to be missing something.
看来是我不够严谨
I'm open to a new proffer,
我愿意看看你们掌握的新料
but I'll need to see a statement.
但我得知道是怎么回事
I sacrificed.
我作出了牺牲
Now it's your turn.
现在轮到你了
I was the courier between the Pujari brothers and their buyers.
是我负责普贾里兄弟和买家之间的联络
They offered me a lot of money to do it.
他们付给我很多钱
They threatened me if I told anyone.
威胁我不准告诉任何人
So I kept it from my mother...
所以我瞒着我母亲
and Amal.
也瞒着阿玛尔
I was the one who texted the brothers you were watching.
是我发短信告诉普贾里兄弟,你们在监视
Okay. That's enough.
行了,够了
You get the rest when you get the visa.
你弄到签证后,再告诉你其余的信息
Give me a few hours.
给我几个小时
She'll get jail time, you know.
她会坐牢的
She knows.
她知道
Thank you. No problem.
谢谢,别客气
That's nice.
真不错
Isn't that nice?
是吧
No big case, no video games--
算不上大案子,也没有电子游戏
We just did some good here.
我们只是做好人好事而已
Actually, Alicia and I did some good.
事实上,是艾丽西娅和我做了好人好事
You just drove the car.
你只不过开了车而已
Oh, that is not fair.
这样说可不公平
I'm the one who found...
是我发现了...
What is it?
啥玩意
...Today a car believed... ...was found abandoned...
今天有人发现一台车被丢弃
Hold on. I'm gonna play it back.
等等,我是要倒回去
Patience.
耐心点
And now back to our headline news.
现在回到我们的头条新闻
Chicago real estate developer Gerald Kozko is missing,
芝加哥房地产开发商杰拉尔德·科兹克失踪
in fear to have taken his own life.
疑为自杀
Authorities fear Mr. Kozko may have committed suicide
警方担心科兹克先生可能是
by jumping from the Des Plaines River Bridge
从德斯普兰斯河大桥上跳下自杀
just outside the loop.
就在环路外面
Police found his abandoned car
今天早些时候,警方在桥上的路当间
parked midway across the bridge earlier today.
发现了他弃掉的车
There are no witnesses,
没有目击证人
and no body has yet been recovered,
也没有找到尸体
but police boats and divers continue to search...
但警方仍派船和潜水员继续搜索
Mom! Dinner!
妈妈,吃晚饭了
Hey, babe, we're just sitting down.
亲爱的,我们刚坐下呢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,牺牲

 
prospects

想一想再看

n. 预期;前景;潜在顾客;远景展望

 
scream [skri:m]

想一想再看

n. 尖叫声
v. 尖叫,大笑

 
identify [ai'dentifai]

想一想再看

vt. 识别,认明,鉴定
vi. 认同,感同身

 
collection [kə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐

联想记忆
permanent ['pə:mənənt]

想一想再看

adj. 永久的,持久的
n. 烫发

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
exception [ik'sepʃən]

想一想再看

n. 除外,例外,[律]异议,反对

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
interrupt [.intə'rʌpt]

想一想再看

v. 打断,打扰,中止,中断
n. [计算机]

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。