Yeah, I can't look at 'em, Dan. They really upset me.
我现在看不了书 一看书就心烦
You gotta keep a hold, you know. Mmmhmm.
你要坚持下去 嗯
You're doing your kids proud.
孩子们都为你骄傲
I mean, we all need the wind at our back every now and then.
前进总需要风的动力
Don't we? Mmm. Yeah.
不是吗 是啊
Well that's not good enough, Mr Blake.
这不达标啊 布莱克先生
And how do I know you've actually been in contact with all these employers?
我怎么确定你联系过这些雇主呢
Well, I walked round the town. I gave out me CV by hand.
我走街串巷 亲手递的简历
Well, prove it.
证明在哪
How? Well, did you get a receipt?
这怎么证明 有收据吗
Take a picture with your mobile?
用手机拍照了吗
With this?
用这个吗
I give you my word that's what I did.
我用人格担保
That's not good enough, Mr Blake.
这样不达标啊 布莱克先生
What about the Universal Job Match online?
你在求职网站找工作了吗
I went to the library, there's my appointment card.
我去了图书馆 这是我的预约卡
Did my head in. And I tried my best.
我脑门子都快爆了 已经尽全力了
It's not good enough.
还是不达标
Can I look at your CV?
能看一下您的简历吗
All right.
行
Did you not learn anything at the CV workshop?
您在培训班什么也没学到吗
You'd be surprised.
我还真学了不少