手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 梅林传奇第一季 > 正文

梅林传奇第1季第9集:Excalibur 王者之剑(14)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I'm sorry. You knew that one day this business would come back to haunt me.

抱歉。你早知总有一天他们寻来复仇。
Not quite so literally.
没料到会是这样。
I should've listened to you. You said no good would come of using witchcraft at Arthur's birth.
我早该听你的劝。你说巫术索子后患无穷。
You want to deny? You thought it was the only way.
你想否认吗?你当时认为那是唯一的办法。
When you told me that there is a price to pay.
当你警告我此举要付出代价时。
You went to know the price would be Ygrainne's life?
你就预感到代价就是失去伊格雷恩?
I cannot let Arthur die.
我不能看着亚瑟送死。
Then you must stop the fight.
那你就得停止那场决斗。
No, I will take his place.
不,我要代子出战。
Do you know what you're saying?
你知道你在说什么吗?
Ygrainne gave up her life for him, so must I.
伊格雷恩为他而死,我也会。
Uther. I have no other choice.
乌瑟。我别无选择。
There must be another way.
总会有办法。
My death would stop the wraith and Arthur would live.
我的死能让亡灵安息这样亚瑟才能活下来。
But it means you will be the only person left who knows the truth about Arthur's birth.
我死后 你就是唯一一个知道亚瑟出生之谜的人。
I want you to swear to me that you will keep your oath.
我要发誓信守誓言。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haunt [hɔ:nt]

想一想再看

n. 常到的地方
vt. 常到,缠住,出没(像

联想记忆
oath [əuθ]

想一想再看

n. 誓言,誓约,咒骂语

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。