手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第一季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第15集 每一段婚姻都有秘密

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on the Good Wife,

《傲骨贤妻》前情提要
Do we tell mom?
要不要告诉妈妈
They sent them to mom to hurt her.
他们送来这些,是为了伤害她
so I say no.
别告诉她了
You, Mr.Florrick, have been granted a retrial.
福瑞克先生,你获准重审
He's taking pictures of our front door.
他在拍咱家大门
So, who is it?
他是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe we should just get on with our...
或许我们还是...
Here we go.
我们准备好了
I love you both.
我爱你们
Hi. Hi.
我回来了,回来了
Hi, dad.
爸爸
Zack.
扎克
Hi, Grace.
格蕾丝
We made you a cake.
我们为你做了个蛋糕
Would that be an upside-down pineapple cake?
是菠萝翻转蛋糕吗
It must remain connected at all times to your phone.
接收器必须时刻与你家电话保持连接
Any tampering results in immediate termination of the program.
连接稍有中断,保释立刻终止
The transmitter is to be worn around your ankle at all times.
发信器得戴在你脚踝上,片刻不离
It's waterproof and shockproof.
它防水防震
It sends a signal to the HMD every five minutes.
每5分钟发送一次信号给头盔显示器
It must not cross this line.
不能越过这条线
If you accidentally cross the line...
如果你不小心过了线
...you'll hear an alarm
警报就会响起
then you'll receive a telephone call from our monitoring center.
然后我们的监控中心就会来电询问
You need to answer that call within five rings
你必须在铃响5声之内接起电话
or you're terminated from the program.
否则保释就将终止
Do you understand?
明白吗
I understand.
明白
It's okay.
继续说吧
You are confined to the apartment 24 hours a day.
你必须全天待在屋里
There is no use of cell phones
禁用手机
or Internet-based communications, passive or active.
禁止主动或被动进行互联网通信
No e-mail, no web surfing.
禁发电邮,禁止浏览网页
How will you know?
你们怎么查证
Zach.
扎克
No Internet communications.
禁止上网
Will that be a problem?
你有异议吗
No.
没有
Now I need to attach the transmitter to your ankle.
现在我得把发送器装到你脚踝上
Do you want to...?
你想...
Right over here.
就在这装吧
Excuse me.
借过
Let me know if this is too tight.
如果勒得太紧,就说一声
It's just like Cinderella.
好像试穿水晶鞋
You're really all right with all of this?
你真能接受这一切吗
Yeah, yeah, it's cool.
没问题
I was doing some research on who else was under house arrest.
我调查过,还有谁曾被软禁
Um... Aung Suu Kyi, Roman Polanski.
有昂山素姬,罗曼·波兰斯基
Okay, Zach.
行了,扎克
Hey, Dad, there's something that I want to show you on my computer.
爸,我电脑上有东西想让你看看
Grace, will you help me with the dishes?
格蕾丝,帮我洗碗好吗
Maybe tomorrow after school.
明天我放学后如何
Sure. I'm not going anywhere.
行,反正我哪也不去
I like it-- the apartment.
我喜欢这套公寓
It's fifth the size.
只有以前房子的1/5那么大
Do you miss the house?
想念以前的房子吗
No.
不想
Sometimes.
偶尔想吧
I have to work in the morning, so...
我明早得去上班,所以...
It's weird, isn't it?
感觉有点怪,对吧
You're going to work, I'm staying at home.
你去上班,我却待在家里
Yeah.
是啊
It's good to have you home.
欢迎回家
What was the first thing I saw?
我最先看到的是什么?
Well, I guess it was the body.
我想是尸体
And this was the victim, Miles Wagner?
受害者迈尔斯·瓦格纳的尸体吗
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
I'm glad he's dead!
死得好
I should have done it myself!
我真该亲自动手
He deserved it!
他罪有应得
I hope you rot in Hell, Wagner.
我咒你永坠地狱,瓦格纳
Sheriffs.
警官
Members of the jury, you are again instructed
再次提醒陪审团
to disregard these outbursts.
请无视这些喧闹
I'm sorry. Mr. Landry.
抱歉,兰德里先生
As you were saying, Detective.
警探,请继续
Mr. Wagner owns Linked Asset Management
瓦格纳先生是75楼的
on the 75th floor,
连锁资产管理公司的老板
and it appeared he was gunned down as he was walking to his car.
他似乎是在朝自己车走去时被枪杀的
What else did you find at the scene, Detective?
在现场你还发现了什么,警探
Well... him.
还发现了...他
Brad Broussard.
布拉德·布鲁萨德
Covered in blood.
浑身是血
And how did he kill Wagner?
他是怎么杀害瓦格纳的
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对,撤回
How was Wagner killed?
瓦格纳是怎么被杀的
Two 9mm bullets in the torso,
身中两发9毫米子弹
one point-blank in his neck.
其中一颗近距离射中脖子
Way to go, Brad!
干得好,布拉德
You'll show Brad?
你拿给布拉德看,好吗
Yes, but I think you should.
好,不过我觉得应该由你来
He wanted a girl.
他想要个女孩
It's, uh, it's not a girl.
但我怀的是男孩
Men don't know what they want.
男人不知道自己要什么
Uh, d-do you think he'll ever get out on bail?
你认为他能获保出狱吗
We're trying.
我们在争取
And visitation?
我能探视他吗
It's hard.
这很难
Because we're not married?
因为我们没结婚?
You-you'll give it to him?
你会把照片拿给他吧?
Now, the accused was Mr. Wagner's bodyguard?
被告是瓦格纳的保镖,是吗
Yes, Sir.
是的
And did he carry a gun?
他携带枪支了吗
Yes, a 9mm.
是的,9毫米手枪
The same as the murder weapon.
跟凶器一个型号
Now, did Mr. Broussard seem agitated
当你审问布鲁萨德先生时
when you questioned him?
他表现得焦躁不安吗
He did.
是的
He had been encouraged to invest his life savings with Mr. Wagner,
他被怂恿,把平生积蓄投入瓦格纳的项目
and, well, that was lost, too.
当然,也都赔光了
Yeah, he lost mine, too!
我也是
Order!
肃静
Lost with the rest of his investments?
与瓦格纳本人的投资一起赔光了?
Could you explain?
你可以解释一下吗
Mr. Wagner and a partner ran a mutual fund,
瓦格纳与人合伙经营的一个信托公司
which was one of the largest feeders to Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme.
是麦道夫骗局的的最大受害者之一
And that was, in your opinion, Mr. Broussard's motive?
你认为这就是布鲁萨德的动机?
Yes.
是的
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢,警探
Brad.
布拉德
Hey. Where's Judith?
茱迪斯在哪儿
She'll be in in a minute.
她马上进来
She wanted you to have that.
她让我把这个给你
It's a boy.
是个男孩
Order. Order.
肃静,肃静
He's so beautiful.
他好漂亮
Detective, let's return to this motive, shall we?
警探,我们来谈谈这个所谓的动机吧
Mr. Wagner lost my client's life savings of $98,000?
瓦格纳害我当事人损失了9万8千美元
Is that correct?
没错吧
I'm not aware of the amount.
我不知道具体数目
Well, I am.
我知道
It was $98,000.
是9万8千美元没错
And yet, do you know how much Mr. Wagner lost
但你知道瓦格纳害其他客户
or his other clients?
损失了多少钱吗
No, ma'am. $800 million.
不知道,8亿
Your Honor, does Ms. Lockhart actually need a witness?
法官大人,洛克哈特这么说有人证吗
In the form of an objection, Mr. Landry.
请说抗议理由,兰德里先生
Argumentative. Overruled.
诱导性提问,驳回
Half the people in this court are here
有一半的人来听庭审
because Mr. Wagner lost their savings.
就因为瓦格纳害他们血本无归
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对,撤回
But, Detective,
但是,警探
if having your savings devastated by Mr. Wagner constitutes motive,
如果动机是投资亏损
aren't there thousands of suspects?
那不是会有成千上万的嫌疑犯吗
Ma'am, thousands of suspects weren't seen entering
这些所谓的嫌疑犯在凶案发生时
the parking garage at the time of the murder.
并未被看到进入停车场
Thousands of suspects didn't own the murder weapon.
凶器也不属于他们
Now, this 9mm gun owned by Brad...
这支属于布拉德的9毫米手枪
Did you ever find it?
你们找到了吗
No.
没有
And the $50,000 in cash that Miles Wagner was carrying that night...
瓦格纳当晚携带的5万美元现金
Did you find that on the scene?
你们在犯罪现场找到了吗
No.
没有
Any theories on how my client got rid of the gun and the money?
能说出我的当事人是如何处理枪和钱的吗
No, ma'am.
不能
And when you arrived at the scene and you found my client,
当你到达现场,发现我的当事人
as you say, "Covered with blood,"
用你的话来说,"浑身是血"
what did you find him doing?
当时他是在干什么
I don't understand.
什么意思
Did you find him choking Mr. Wagner,
你看到他掐住瓦格纳
firing bullets into his body?
开枪打他吗
No.
Then what did you find him doing?
那他在干什么呢
Applying CPR.
在做心肺复苏术
And do you consider that a fairly common MO for a killer?
那你觉得,这是凶手会有的举动吗
Argumentative. That's fine, Your Honor. I don't have anything more.
诱导性提问,法官大人,我问完了
So where are we on other suspects?
其他嫌疑人找得怎样了
Well, in most cases we'd be struggling.
一般的案子是难找
In this, we're drowning.
这个案子,难于登天
Everybody wanted Wagner dead.
大家都希望瓦格纳死
That is the fifth fruit basket we've gotten
这是我们这周收到的第5个果篮了
this week for representing the man who killed him.
他们感激我们为干掉他的人辩护
Yes, I just wish all these supporters
是的,我真希望这些支持者
actually thought he was innocent.
相信布拉德是无辜的
Well, for reasonable doubt, we just need to give the jury another suspect,
若想找合理怀疑,只需给陪审团另一个嫌疑人
so let's find somebody.
我们努力找吧
Hey, you lost your ballistics expert, didn't you?
这案子的弹道专家避嫌退出了,是吧
Oh, yeah, turns out Wagner looted his mutual fund, too.
是的,瓦格纳也赔掉了他的共同基金
Why?
怎么了
I have someone you should meet.
有个人你可以见见
Oh, Alicia, by the way,
对了,艾丽西娅
I-I'm moving you onto the Haskin tax case.
你去跟哈斯金税务案
Cary, you'll take witness prep.
凯里,你给证人做作证预演
Why, did I do something wrong?
为什么,我做错什么了吗
No, no, no, you were great. We're just moving around junior associates.
不不,挺好,就是调整下初级律师的岗位
Just send your notes down to Cary to take over.
把你的笔记给凯里吧
Okay, we still need to pursue the money angle.
好,我们还是要抓住钱这条线索
Wagner's aide said he left with $50,000
瓦格纳的助手说他带走了
he had hidden in his office, so where is it?
藏在办公室的5万美元,现在钱在哪
Cary, if you could start moving on that, I'd appreciate it.
凯里,你顺着这条线去调查吧
You're watching Reality TV.
你正在收看的是《纪实》
Reality 24-7.
给您全天候的视野
Next on Reality TV: his pain is your pain,
下期节目:他痛苦,你揪心
his troubles are your troubles.
他有难,你心慌
They call him the Gorilla Boy, and he'll steal your heart.
大家管他叫猩孩,他会融化你的心
Hey, it's me.
是我
Let's get to work.
该干活了
It sends the wrong message.
那样会树立负面形象
What is the right message?
那什么是正面形象呢
You need an ambassador.
你需要一个大使
Eli Gold is a thug.
伊莱·戈德却是个流氓
You need someone who's effective.
你需要个能办事的人
Eli Gold is effective.
伊莱·戈德符合要求
Gets things done.
他办事很有成效
Gold, Golden. Who are we going to hire next--
戈德(金子)戈登(金色)还要雇谁
Goldilocks?
戈蒂洛珂丝吗(金发姑娘)
Childs will come after you.
查尔兹会盯上你
Hire Eli Gold as your campaign manager,
如果雇伊莱·戈德作你的竞选经理人
he'll know you're planning to run against him.
他就会知道你想同他竞选
Wait.
等等
Hey, Dad,
爸爸
do you have a minute?
有空吗
You need some help with your homework?
你要我辅导你做作业?
No.
不是
I scanned these into my computer
在奶奶把原件扔掉之前
before Grandma threw the originals away.
我把这些扫描进了我的电脑
They were on our doorstep in an envelope.
它们被装在信封里,放在咱家的门阶上
Someone knocked on our door, then left.
送的人敲了下门就走了
What? It's faked.
什么,这是伪造的
I can tell because of the light in your eyes.
我从你眼睛反射的光线看出来的
Please don't tell Mom.
别告诉妈妈
I haven't shown it to her.
我还没有给她看过
Daniel.
丹尼尔
I want a meeting with Eli Gold.
安排伊莱·戈德和我见面
Peter, I think that's a mistake.
彼得,我认为这是个错误
He's a wartime consigliere.
他是个战时参谋
Now.
今天
Today.
现在
They lived together for the last three years.
他们已同居3年
She's pregnant with Broussard's baby
她怀了布鲁萨德的孩子
and therefore should be granted
因此她应该享有
the same visitation rights as a married couple.
与已婚夫妇一样的探视权
That's our argument anyway.
我们打算以此申请探视权
So what did you do wrong?
你做错什么了
What did I...?
什么意思
Why are you being taken off the case?
你为什么被调离这案子
They want me on the Haskin tax thing.
他们让我跟哈斯金税务案
Okay.
那好吧
So, are you going to talk to her?
你打算去找她吗
Who? Diane.
谁,戴安
What about?
找她干嘛
Why she's favoring Cary over you.
问她为什么偏袒凯里
I don't know that she is.
没有吧
How long before this little competition between Cary and you is over?
你和凯里的竞争还要持续多久
A month.
一个月
And eight days.
零八天
If Diane is showing favoritism,
戴安若有意偏袒
then you need to deal with that.
你就要想对策了
And if she's not,
如果她没有
then you need to deal with that.
你也得想对策
Diane is a partner.
戴安是合伙人
I'm a junior associate. Yeah, whatever.
而我是初级律师,随你便
What?
怎么
Alicia, you're a good lawyer,
艾丽西娅,你是个好律师
but you're always waiting for people to give you things. I am not.
但你总从不主动争取,才不是
Okay.
好吧
Then, everything will work out perfectly.
那就祝你好运了
Talk to Diane.
去找戴安
Tell her she's wrong to take you off the case
跟她说把你调离此案是个错误
and that Cary is going to screw it up.
凯里一定会搞砸
Or... wait for something good to happen to you.
或者,继续等着天上掉馅饼吧
Does she have a moment?
她现在有空吗
She's in with the ballistics expert.
她正会见弹道专家
Yeah.
好的
Well, it's not an all-out war,
虽然战争还未全面打响
but, I mean, Will has his troops,
不过,威尔有他的军队
I have mine.
我有我的
He tried to fire my tax litigator, so I had to,
他要炒我的税务法律师,那我也得
counterattack.
反击
Uh, listen. I'm, uh, in the office with someone.
听着,我现在有客人
Lunch? Good.
午饭?好的
Sorry about that, Mr....McVeigh.
抱歉,怎么称呼,麦克维
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
What an unfortunate name.
真不幸的名字
Hopefully no relation?
没有血缘关系吧
Hopefully.
但愿吧
Um, well, I see you were the, uh,
我看材料里写着
ballistics expert in the Crown Narrows appeal,
你是克朗·内罗斯上诉案的弹道专家
but you left halfway through.
但你中途退出了
Why?
为什么
Found out he was guilty.
发现委托人有罪
Is that a deal breaker?
有罪你就退出吗
It is. That's why my rates are so reasonable.
是的,所以我的要价才会这么合理
So, if you find, or you believe you find
这么说,如果你发现或认为
that a client is guilty, you-- what?-- quit?
你的客户有罪,你就会退出
Yes.
是的
And if you're on the stand?
如果当时你正在证人席呢
I will excuse myself.
我会退席
Really? My goodness.
真的吗,我的天
You're like something out of Melville.
你还真有原则啊
So, why, uh, should I, uh, hire you,
那么,我为什么要雇用你
besides your reasonable rates?
除了你合理的要价
Well, because the prosecution's case rests almost exclusively
因为基本上控方的唯一法宝
on tying your client to the murder weapon,
就是将你的当事人与凶器联系在一起
and I can prove that it's not his.
而我能证明,枪不是他的
Really? Yes.
真的吗,是的
Well, your predecessor--
你的前任
the expert that you would replace--
即将被你取代的那位专家
intended to show that the 9mm was common
原打算辩解说,9毫米的枪很常见
and the shell markings negligible.
且弹壳纹理模糊不清
Is that not your defense?
你不打算这么辩解吗
No, that's not my defense.
不打算
Well, uh, what is?
那你怎么打算
I don't like Chicago.
我不喜欢芝加哥
Let me guess.
我来猜猜
You like the country. Yes.
你喜欢乡村,是的
Some cabin somewhere where you write angry letters to the editor?
最好有间小木屋,没事就去那写信骂编辑
Oh, um, I've offended you?
我冒犯你了吗
No. No.
没有
We're done.
对话结束
I'll talk to you soon.
我会联系你的
Do you have a moment, Diane?
有空吗,戴安
Uh, I... I have no idea.
我也不知道
I think I've just been visited by the Marlboro Man.
我想我是被雷到了
Who?
被谁
Oh, our ballistics expert,
新的弹道专家
although I-I don't know if he actually is ours.
我也不知道,他会不会来
I think I hired him.
我应该有说雇他吧
I'm sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你
I just...
I'm better than Cary.
我比凯里强
On the Broussard homicide.
布鲁萨德杀人案
On the eyewitness cross.
尤其是是盘问目击证人
I've been working on this case for three months intensely,
我集中研究这案子有3个月了
and Cary is just coming on.
凯里才刚跟进
I agree.
我同意
You...
Well, then, why?
那为什么
Why... why was I pulled off it?
为什么调我离开
I don't know.
我不知道
It wasn't my idea.
不是我的主意
Whose?
谁的
Will's.
威尔
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you have a moment, Will?
有时间吗,威尔
Actually, I don't. I got a lunch.
没有,我约了人午餐
How about later this afternoon?
下午吧
Well, you two do have a complicated relationship.
你们俩之间的关系很复杂
You know, an unrequited thing.
我指的是,单相思
What does that even mean?
什么意思
An unrequited thing?
什么单相思
Look, I don't really deal well with all this high school stuff.
我对这种高中生式的恋情实在不在行
And wouldn't that make him want me on the case,
就算有,他也该要我参与才对
Not off it? I don't know.
而不是调离,我不清楚
Alicia, complicated relationships
艾丽西娅,复杂的关系
are a breeding ground for misinterpreted action.
是导致误解行为的温床
Going now.
我走了
Bye.
No problem.
没问题
I'd like to be helpful in any way I can.
我很乐意效劳
I won't end up on your naughty list?
我不会被列入坏孩子名单吧
So, this was at 9:35?
你说,当时是9点35
Yes, uh, when my shift was over.
是的,我正好下班
I... I work as a Santa Claus across the street.
我在街对面工作,职责是扮演圣诞老人
And I saw a man in a black suit enter the parking garage at 9:35.
我看到一穿黑西装的男子,9点35进入停车场
Is the man in court today?
该男子今天在法庭上吗
Yes.
是的
That young man there.
就是那位年轻人
Uh, I'm sorry to say.
很抱歉说出来
Now, Mr. Broussard said he
布鲁萨德先生说
didn't enter the parking garage until after the shooting,
他是在枪击后才进入停车场的
but this would have him entering the garage before.
但你的证词表明,他是在枪击前进入的
That's what I saw.
此乃我所见
Thank you, Chris.
谢谢,克里斯
That is your real name, isn't it?
这是你真名,对吧
Oh, you.
坏孩子
Take out Santa.
去搞定圣诞老人
Oh, I'd love to.
乐意之至
So, Mr. Suggs, Chris...
那么,克里斯
My goodness, that's a real beard, isn't it?
天哪,你那是真胡子,是吧
Yes, it is.
没错
You want to tug it?
想来拽一拽吗
Actually, I would. Yeah.
我还真想,好呀
Okay, so, as you testified,
如你的证词所说
you work as a Santa during the holiday season.
你在圣诞从事扮演圣诞老人的工作
What do you do for work in the off-season?
你在淡季做什么工作呢
I get by.
勉强维生
Up at the North Pole?
在北极谋生吗
No, really. What do you do?
说正经的,你干什么工作
Well, there's commercial work.
有一些商业工作
And I've worked as a movie extra.
我做过电影的群众演员
Yeah, a porno movie.
是给色情电影吧
Ho-Ho-Ho, wasn't it?
就像《Ho, Ho, Ho》
Objection! Relevance.
反对,与案件无关
Sustained.
反对有效
So, Chris, how do you stay warm out there
克里斯,圣诞如此寒冷的夜晚
on those cold nights during the holiday season?
你是如何保暖的呢
I stay warm.
我能够保暖
Yeah... but how?
好的,方式是?
It was 22 degrees the night of the murder,
命案当晚,是零下5.6摄氏度
with a windchill factor of five.
寒风指数为5级
The Santa suit is warm.
圣诞老人服装很保暖
Because we got a statement from the supervisor on your last job. Your Honor?
你上一份工作的领导,给了一份证词
And he said he got complaints about you drinking.
他说,收到过关于你酗酒的投诉
He's a liar.
他是个骗子
Really? He's on your naughty list.
是吗,看来他也在你的坏孩子名单上
So...
那么
you were 55 feet from the garage--
你离停车场55英尺
we measured it--
我们量过
and you were drinking...
而你还喝了酒
I had one drink.
我只喝了一杯
And you were drinking,
那也是喝了酒
and you still swear that you saw that man?
你仍然发誓看到了那名男子?
I already said what I said.
我已经说过了
Yes, you did.
对,没错
Well, thank you, Santa.
谢谢,圣诞老人
And just one last thing: Ho, Ho, Ho.
最后再说一句,《Ho, Ho, Ho》
Objection. Your Honor!
反对,法官大人
Withdrawn.
撤回
So, this is the kitchen cabinet.
那么,这就是你的顾问团
Yep.
And this...
那么这个...
this must be the faked photo. Do you have the original?
这就是那张伪造的照片,有原件吗
Nope.
没有
The envelope it came in?
装它的信封呢?
Thrown away. Thrown away or destroyed?
扔掉了,扔掉了还是销毁了?
Thrown away. Well, that was clumsy.
扔掉了,这真够蠢的
Yeah.
没错
So, Eli, look.
伊莱,听着
Considering your reputation,
考虑到你的名声
I think we're going to have to talk about a few ground rules.
我们恐怕得先谈几条基本规则
And what have you heard about my reputation?
你听说过我什么名声?
That you speak your mind,
你心直口快
your mind tends toward expletives,
而且容易出口成脏
you are a classically trained pianist,
你是个训练有素的钢琴家
and you require Saturdays off.
你还要求周六休息
Who told you about Saturdays, shiksa Bambi over there?
谁说我要周六休息?那个小妞说的?
I've also been told that in a street fight,
我还被告知,若在街上打起来
you're the man.
你是老大
You want me to watch my swearing?
你要我注意用语文明?
Listen, considering my circumstances,
听着,考虑到我的处境
my home will remain our base,
我家就是我们的大本营
and my wife and children live here.
而我老婆孩子都住在这里
You need to replace the strainer.
滤网该换了
Okay, first of all...
好吧,首先
Peter? Yes.
叫你彼得? 好
The only reason I'm here is because what I've heard about your reputation.
我来这里,是因为我听说过你的名声
Which is?
什么名声
You're a son...
你是个婊...
Can I say "Son of a bitch," Or is that too salty?
我能说"婊子养的"吗,这算不算太粗俗?
That's fine.
这词可以
You, sir, are a son of a bitch,
你,是个婊子养的
but a son of a bitch who likes to change things for the better.
但你这个婊子养的,愿意把事情变得更好
I've also heard that you're toxic,
我还听说,你不宜结交
and if I join your merry little band of political hobbyists here,
如果我加入你的政治小团伙
I'm going to end up regretting it.
我会后悔的
That sounds about right.
似乎没说错
Okay, here's my first piece of advice.
好了,下面是我第一条建议
Fire Bambi.
解雇小妞
And hire your son.
聘用你儿子
This is the best piece of oppo research this campaign has done.
这张照片,是迄今最棒的一份敌情研究
Yes, but we're still trying to figure out who it is.
没错,但我们仍在探究他的身份
Oh, I know who it is. Who?
我知道他是谁,是谁
It's a Federal investigator doing scout work for a possible indictment.
这是一个联邦调查员,在为刑事指控做侦查
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
You can't know that.
你不可能知道啊
Oh, I know a lot of things, lady.
我知道的事情多着呢,女士
The question is: why don't you know it?
问题在于,为什么你们不知道
Look, you're under Federal investigation.
你听着,联邦调查员盯上了你
What you need to find out is why.
你需要搞清原因何在
Mr. Knox what was your relationship with the victim?
诺克斯先生,你和受害者是何关系
Go to hell!
去死吧
Ma'am. He stole my retirement!
女士,他偷走了我的退休金
He stole everything!
他偷走了一切
Free Brad Broussard! Free Brad Broussard!
释放布拉德·布鲁萨德
Order.
肃静
Order.
肃静
I will clear this entire courtroom if there is one more outburst.
再有任何人情绪失控,我就要清空法庭了
My apologies, Mr. Knox.
抱歉,诺克斯先生
Mr. Wagner and I built our investment firm up from nothing.
瓦格纳和我,是白手起家搞起了投资公司
Sadly, I was the one who suggested he hire Brad as a bodyguard and driver.
很不幸,是我建议他聘布拉德做保镖兼司机的
Now, the accused phoned you on the night of the murder, didn't he?
被告在案发当晚曾给你打电话,对吗
Objection, Your Honor.
反对,法官大人
This wasn't in Mr. Knox's statement to the police.
诺克斯给警方的证词里没有这点
Yes, Your Honor, Mr. Knox
没错,法官大人,那之后
has since deepened his memory of the events of that night.
诺克斯对于当晚的记忆,又加深了一些
Oh, come on. "Deepened"?
得了,什么"加深"
I'll allow.Yes.
请继续,好的
Brad did phone me.
布拉德确实给我打电话了
He was very upset.
他当时非常沮丧
He wanted to get married,
他想结婚
and he needed his life savings to buy a house.
要用平生积蓄买房子
And what did you tell him? Well, I tried to calm him down.
你当时怎么说的,我让他冷静点
He was talking about confronting Mr. Wagner.
他说他想和瓦格纳对质
I tried to explain that we were both tricked by Madoff,
我跟他解释,我们都是被麦道夫骗了
but he wouldn't listen, and he hung up.
但他根本不听,然后就挂了
Oh. Thank you, Mr. Knox.
谢谢你,诺克斯先生
Ten-minute recess.
休庭10分钟
I think we've narrowed your suspects down to one.
我看嫌疑人已经锁定为1人了
I just wanted to know...
我想知道...
Just wanted to know what?
想知道什么
I'll... I'll get these out to you in a second.
我等会儿给你们送出去
What's wrong?
怎么了
I checked with Diane.
我问过戴安
Why I'm no longer on the Broussard homicide.
为何把我调离布鲁萨德杀人案
She said it was your decision.
她说是你决定的
Yes.
没错
I just wanted to make sure I hadn't done anything wrong.
我想知道我是不是做错什么了
No, no, no, no. Of course not.
没,当然没有
Then I don't get it.
那我就不太明白了
Maybe it was a mistake.
或许我做错了
I... I've been feeling guilty
前几次突然让你去
lately about pulling you away
替拉克辩护以及负责
on the Rucker defense and the Memorial North suit.
北纪念医院的事,我感到很自责
I just thought that...
我只是觉得
I just thought with Peter coming home...
我只是觉得既然彼得回来了
your life's complicated enough.
你的生活已经够复杂了
I should give you a break.
我应该让你休息一下
But I don't want a break.
但我并不想休息
I want to be here. I want to be doing a good job.
我想要在这里,做好我的工作
You are doing a good job.
你工作确实很出色
Then use me.
那就给我活儿干
Peter can take care of himself.
彼得可以照顾好自己
He's irrelevant to this.
他和我的工作完全无关
I want to be here.
我想待在这里
I want you to be here.
我也希望你在这里
Then...
那么...
Then I'm here.
请吩咐吧
Okay.
好吧
Knox has an alibi.
诺克斯有不在场证明
He and his wife were going to a Christmas party later that night,
他和妻子当晚要去参加一个圣诞派对
and were dressing at home at the time of the murder.
案发时他们正在家里换衣服
His alibi is his wife? Yeah.
不在场证人是他妻子? 是的
Housekeeper was off for the night,
管家当晚休假
and the daughter was out at a party.
他们女儿出去参加派对了
Well, then let's get to the wife. What else?
就从他妻子下手吧,还有什么
Well, logically,
逻辑上来说
there is a motive.
他确实有动机
I looked into the Knox and Wagner partnership.
我调查了诺克斯和瓦格纳的合作关系
They were facing indictment,
他们都受到了起诉
and both their bank accounts were frozen.
而他们的银行账户也都被冻结了
Now, although they swore
然而,尽管他们发誓
that they would fight the charges together,
要一起应付这些起诉
the Feds were trying to turn one against the other.
联邦政府想让他俩反目
I like it.
我喜欢这个故事
Knox kills Wagner to keep him from testifying.
诺克斯为了阻止瓦格纳作证就杀了他
Can we get anything certain from the Feds?
我们能从联邦政府那得到确切消息吗
I can try.
我可以去试试
We need your help.
我们需要你帮忙
Get your name out fast.
快速说出你的名字
Mrs. Knox,
诺克斯夫人
I'm Alicia Florrick.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Not interested.
我不感兴趣
Not fast enough.
还不够快
Mrs. Knox, I'm Alicia Florrick.
诺克斯夫人,我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I just have a few questions.
我只想问几个问题
Maybe try another name.
换个名字试试
Trapped here, living in this limbo.
我现在困在这里,处境凶险
The first week it was the reporters.
第一周来的是记者
Then they disappeared, then it was the haters.
然后就是那些心怀仇恨的人
All the people who lost their money.
所有那些损失财产的人
I wanted to yell, "He disgusts me, too."
我还想抱怨呢,我也觉得他恶心
Then why are you supporting his alibi?
那你为什么替他做不在场证明
Well, that's a question I've asked myself.
我也想问这个问题呢
Were you here together all night?
你们当晚一整晚都在家吗
I was here.
我在家
He went out?
他出去了吗
I will remain discreetly silent.
我希望保持谨慎的沉默
That's from Chicago Children Fighting Cancer, isn't it?
那是芝加哥儿童抗癌协会的纪念品,是吗
Yes, a donation gift.
是的,捐款时得的
My husband and I attended that
我丈夫和我参加了去年的
fund-raiser last year. It's a good cause.
募捐大会,真是一件善事
Terrible Swedish meatballs.
只是瑞典肉丸太难吃了
I'm sorry, Mrs. Florrick,
很抱歉,福瑞克夫人
but if you're looking for a hero, I'm afraid I'm not it.
如果你想找个英雄的话,我没法帮你
We're looking for the truth.
我们只是想知道事实真相
Oh, yes, well, aren't we all?
当然,我们都想知道
Rachel, if we happen to get you on the stand,
雷切尔,如果我们请你出庭作证的话
would we be happy with the results?
我们会得到满意的结果吗
Let me put it this way.
如果非让我回答的话
Yes.
会的
But we both know
但我们都清楚
you won't be getting me on the stand,
我无法跟你们上庭作证
because my husband won't allow it.
因为我丈夫不会同意的
She's right.
她是对的
We've run smack into spousal privilege.
我们碰到了配偶特权
Knox can prevent her from testifying.
诺克斯确实可以阻止她上庭作证
But spousal privilege is supposed to foster open communication
但是配偶特权本应是促进婚姻中的开放交流
in a marriage, and there's no marriage here.
而他们的婚姻早已名存实亡
They sleep in separate rooms.
都已经分房睡了
She hates him.
她恨他
His scandal has turned her life into hell.
他的丑闻已经让她生不如死了
Nope. Tried it in another case.
打住,在另一件案子里试过这招
Courts respect marriage too much.
但法庭太过尊重婚姻关系了
Even bad ones.
即便是支离破碎的婚姻
And the state is keeping Judith from visiting Brad in lockup
而州政府禁止茱迪斯探视布拉德
because they're not married.
则是因为他们没有结婚
Marriage is an institution fraught with ironies.
婚姻制度就是如此讽刺
There is an exception to spousal privilege.
婚姻特权是有例外的
A third person present.
那就是有第三人出庭
I doubt if Knox is stupid enough to tell his wife
诺克斯应该不会这么蠢
to lie in front of a third person.
不会让老婆当着第三人说谎吧
Their daughter.
我说的是他女儿
Worth a try. Check that out.
值得一试,去吧
Rachel Knox is Irish.
雷切尔·诺克斯是爱尔兰人
You could try to argue
可以试图主张
their marriage was a green card fraud on the state.
他们的婚姻是为了绿卡的欺诈行为
Okay, we have a new mission now.
好吧,这下又有新任务了
We need to break spousal privilege
我们需要打破配偶特权
so we can get Rachel Knox on the stand
这样就能让雷切尔·诺克斯出庭
to testify against her husband.
指证她丈夫
We do that, Brad Broussard has a fighting chance.
如果我们成功了,布鲁萨德就有一线生机
I don't think you're right,
虽然我不认为你是对的
but we have someone looking into a possible Federal investigation.
但我们已派人,去调查你所说的联邦调查了
Just so we're clear.
那我就把话挑明了
If we're going to fight, you're going to lose.
如果我们之间要开战,你铁定输
Peter trusts me.
因为彼得信任我
Golden may want you here,
戈登也许希望你入伙
but Peter is the ultimate decider.
但彼得才是最终拍板的人
He's the one who's...
他才是那个...
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Lowering my pants so you can kiss my ass.
我把裤子脱了,你好拍我马屁
I have two questions for you. Two?
我想问你两个问题,两个?
Really? They're multiplying.
真的吗,问题越来越多啊
The Broussard homicide.
布鲁萨德凶杀案
Did you offer to make Wagner a deal?
你有和瓦格纳私下达成什么协议吗
No idea. Not one of mine.
不知道,那不归我管
But you can find out, right?
但你能查得出归谁管,对吧
I can do a lot of things.
我能做的事多了去了
I'm just not feeling motivated.
只是我凭什么要去做
The second?
第二个问题
Peter Florrick.
彼得·福瑞克
You know what, guys?
伙计们
I will be right upstairs in just a minute.
我一会就上楼来,你们先走
No.
我不知道
No, you're not getting anything from me on that.
你从我这里得不到任何东西
Sounds serious.
听起来貌似很严肃
No, sounds like a "No comment."
不,听起来意思是"无可奉告"
It's just that...
只是...
Actually, you're right.
你是对的
I'm not going to get anything from you, am I?
我的确从你这里得不到任何东西,对吧
Okay, what is it?
好吧,说吧,到底什么事
No, it's Florrick-- he's not one of yours.
没什么,只是福瑞克的案子,已经不归你管了
You won't be interested.
你不会有兴趣的
Oh, no, I want to see it.
不不,我有兴趣,给我看看
Okay.
好吧
Where did you get that?
你从哪里弄来的照片
You know him?
你认识他吗
Where did you get that?
你从哪里弄来的
I'll handle this.
我会自己处理好的
Okay.
好吧
All right, tonight?
我答应你了,今晚见个面
9:00. We'll talk.
9点,我们谈谈
Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
Yeah.
Hey, uh... so I got a client here.
我这里来了个客户
Yeah. Yeah, lunch sounds good.
没问题,我们一起吃顿午餐
Okay.
挂了
Is that Photoshopped?
那合影是PS过的吗
You and the Barracuda? No.
你和那"梭子鱼"不是
No, she was at a pro-life rally.
她当时正在参加一个反堕胎集会
Oh, of course.
难怪
And you always keep her picture just right there?
你总把她的照片放在如此显眼的地方?
No. No, that was for you.
不是,主要是针对你的
I got it framed, too.
我还特意加了相框
I'm honored.
我很荣幸
So, what do you have to show me?
有什么可以给我看的
You... you remind me a little of her.
你...让我觉得你和她有点相似之处
Oh, good.
非常好
Which part: quitting the governorship
哪部分像,是辞去州长职务
or the moose hunting?
还是猎鹿的本事
Standing up for your values.
坚持自己的价值观
Okay.
好吧
Nothing good will come out of this conversation.
看来这次对话不会有好结果
So, what do you have?
给我看看你都有什么吧
Am I to follow?
我需要跟来吗
You could start a war.
你都可以发动一场战争了
They're not mine.
又不是我的
Ongoing cases.
来自正在跟进的案子
This is a gun identical to your clients.
这把枪和你当事人使用的一样
Beretta 92FS.
伯莱塔92FS
I seem to spend my life around guns these days.
看来我这段时间和枪结下不解之缘了
And this is his ammunition.
这是他使用的子弹
9mm 115 grain, FMJ.
9毫米口径,弹头重7.5克,FMJ
FMJ?
FMJ?
Full metal jacket. Oh, like the movie.
"全金属外壳"我喜欢那部电影
No barriers to the sound.
没有隔音物体
Just like the garage.
就像在车库里
There was a janitor two levels up.
两层楼上有个看门人
He heard nothing.
他什么也没听到
Visible gunpowder burns.
明显火药烧伤
Stippling...
斑斑点点
here, here around the wound,
这里,在伤口周围
in a circle.
呈一圈排布
The victim.
受害者伤口
Half circle of stippling.
只有半圈斑点
Police say his coat collar caused the half circle.
警察说是衣领挡住了另一半
What, you disagree?
怎么,你不同意吗
A line here.
看这条线
Meaning?
什么意思
Stippling-- a half moon.
斑点分布呈半月状
The victim was in a car.
受害者在车里
Passenger seat.
副驾驶位
Killer was driving.
凶手在开车
He got out, came around, fired point-blank.
他下车,走过来,近距离射击
Sound was absorbed partly into the automobile.
声音部分被汽车吸收了
That's why the janitor didn't hear anything.
因此看门人没有听见任何声音
Then he fired twice more.
然后他又开了两枪
You might want to cover up again.
你也许该再戴上
Killer opened the door, pulled him out,
凶手打开车门,把他拖出来
tossed him on the floor, then he took off in the car.
丢在地上然后驾车逃跑
You're not going to get reception in here.
你在这里没有信号
And I already checked.
我已经检查了
Checked what?
检查了什么
There was no evidence
没有证据表明
of a shooting in Mr. Broussard's car.
在布鲁萨德先生的车里发生了枪击
But you are confident, Mr. McVeigh,
但你确信,麦克维先生
that the shooting happened in a car.
枪击发生在某辆车里
My confidence isn't as important as the science.
我的自信不如科学更有说服力
Clearly, there is an imprint
显然,死者伤口有
of a seat belt shoulder strap on the victim.
安全带的痕迹
So I sought out information on the vehicles
所以我查了其他涉案人员
of the other principals in this case.
的车辆信息
What did you discover about the car belonging to Mr. Knox,
对于诺克斯先生的车,你有何发现
the victim's business partner? Objection.
他是死者的合伙人,反对
I'm not sure why you're objecting, Counselor.
我不太清楚你为何反对,律师
I haven't heard anything yet. Overruled.
我还没发现任何不对劲,驳回
I tried to investigate Mr. Knox's automobiles
我想调查诺克斯先生的汽车
to discover if there were signs of a shooting.
找出车上是否有枪击痕迹
The police report says three cars were clean.
警察报告上说3辆车都无异常
But he had four cars registered.
但他名下有4辆车
What happened to his fourth car?
第4辆车怎么样了
Mr. Knox claimed that it was stolen,
诺克斯先生声称那车被偷了
day after the murder.
就在案发后一天
It was never recovered.
再也没有找到
Thank you, Mr. McVeigh.
谢谢,麦克维先生
No problem.
不用谢
Who's it from?
谁送来的
Oh, no one. I mean, I don't know.
没谁,我是说,我不知道
Probably a secret admirer.
也许是个秘密崇拜者
Well, yeah. I mean, I have a lot of those.
是啊,我有很多秘密崇拜者呢
Nice work on Broussard today.
布鲁萨德的案子,你今天干的真棒
Thanks.
谢谢
Look, I know we're going through a lot of turmoil here
我知道斯特恩那件事后
over the direction of the firm,
我们为公司的走向
with Stern gone and all,
有过一些不愉快
but wherever we end up...
无论我们最终如何
I respect you, Diane.
我尊敬你,戴安
Didn't they say that to Secretariat
他们当初也先是对秘书处这么说
before they put him down?
然后就把他搞掉了吧?
I don't think they said "Diane."
他们大概不像我跟你说话这么亲切
It's so cold out here.
外面真冷
I like the cold.
我喜欢寒冷
Part of the program training is, they drop you in freezing water,
训练的一个项目,就是把我们丢在冰水里
and you tread water for 20 minutes.
然后踩水20分钟
Yeah, but this is dinner.
是啊,但我们在吃饭
I have something I want you to consider.
我想要你考虑一件事
Going inside?
进去吃吗
Join us.
加入我们
Join you?
加入你们?
And you are?
你们是?
The FBI.
联邦调查局
You'd be a good investigator.
你会成为优秀的调查员
You're being serious?
你说真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Why?
为什么
I like you.
我喜欢你
You're good.
你很优秀
President Obama got us more money
奥巴马总统给了我们更多预算
, and the hiring freeze is over.
招聘冰冻期结束了
Yeah, I've already got a job.
是,但我已有工作了
This one's better.
这份工作更好
Defense of your country.
保卫国家
Who's the man in the photo?
照片里的人是谁
Oh. What photo?
什么照片
The photo I showed you earlier.
之前给你看过的那张
What's going on with the Florrick investigation?
对福瑞克的调查是怎么回事
Listen,
听着
I want you to work under me.
我想让你为我工作
And feed me random things that you come by.
你了解到什么情况,就告诉我
Things about Florrick?
关于福瑞克的吗
Yes, that.
是的,包括那件事
Other things.
还有其它事
No.
Thank you,
谢谢
but I'm... I'm happy where I am.
但我对现在的位置很满意
And where is that?
你现在是什么位置
They found Broussard's gun.
他们发现布鲁萨德的枪了
What?
什么
The murder weapon.
凶器
It was anonymously sent to the Chicago PD.
被匿名寄到芝加哥警局了
And?
然后
Bad news.
坏消息
It's your client's.
是你当事人的
Broussard thinks his gun was stolen.
布鲁萨德认为自己的枪被偷了
He says Knox knew where he kept it,
他说诺克斯知道他把枪放在哪
in the glove compartment.
是在汽车仪表板上的抽屉里
It is pretty suspicious--
这非常可疑
showing up anonymously right after our best day in court.
我们在法庭占上风,凶器就现身了
Any hope on breaking spousal privilege?
有办法打破配偶特权吗
Nothing on the green card.
绿卡调查方面没有进展
We're still looking for the daughter,
我们还在找他女儿
but she's out of the country.
但她不在国内
Okay, meet upstairs in half an hour.
好的,半个小时后楼上见
It's gonna be a late night.
今晚要加班了
Excuse me?
不好意思
Just resting my eyes.
我只是在闭目养神
You're...? Eli Gold.
你是?伊莱·戈德
My husband hired you.
你替我丈夫做事
You're taller than I expected.
你的个子比我想象中高点
Thank you.
谢谢
I thought, as we're going to be in each other's lives,
我们以后免不了要打交道
I should introduce myself.
所以我有必要做下自我介绍
Oh, that's really not necessary.
其实没这个必要
So, you're the force behind the force, huh?
你得算是强者背后的强者了
No. I'm nobody, Mr. Gold.
不,我无足轻重,戈德先生
I'm just working. Working here.
我只是工作,在这里工作
You don't want him to run?
你不希望他竞选吗
What did I say that would suggest that to you?
我有那么说吗
Just your manner.
你的态度足以说明一切
And what does my manner suggest to you now?
那我现在的态度意味着什么
Quick question.
迅速回答
What do you think of Kya?
你怎么看吉雅
No. What?
拉倒,什么
Your political squabbles are your own, not mine.
那是你们的政治争端,与我无关
Don't try to manipulate me.
别想操控我
You're right. My apologies.
你说得对,我道歉
You know, um, you and I are going to be the best of friends, Mrs. Florrick.
我们会成为最好的朋友,福瑞克夫人
And do you know why? I have no idea.
知道为什么吗,不知道
Because you're cautious,
因为你为人谨慎
and so am I.
我也如此
Your husband isn't.
而你丈夫不那么谨慎
Nice meeting you
很高兴见到你
Although I find the late arrival of this gun suspicious,
这把枪这么晚才出现,的确很可疑
I would be remiss if I didn't allow it into evidence.
但若不把它当做证据,那就是我的失职
Mr. Landry, please make it available to the defense.
兰德里先生,请允许其作为辩方证据
I think we have to start talking about a deal.
看来我们得考虑辩诉交易了
But the ballistic evidence.
不是有弹道证据了吗
We've knocked holes in their case,
我们找到了他们的漏洞
but I don't know if the holes are big enough.
但不知道这漏洞够不够大
How many years?
会判多少年
Second degree murder, ten years.
若二级谋杀罪名成立,会判10年
With time off for good behavior, it would be four and a half.
若能减刑,只有4年半
And if we wait for a jury?
那如果等陪审团裁定呢?
If convicted?
如果罪名成立?
Minimum sentence of 45 years.
至少要判45年
No parole, no time off.
不可假释,不可减刑
He'd be four years old.
等我出来他才4岁
You didn't do it.
你是无辜的
See him grow up...
好好抚养他
it would be worth it.
肯定是值当的
I think we've been going about this all wrong.
我们的方向错了
What?
什么
The $50,000 missing from Wagner.
瓦格纳丢失的5万美金
What happened to it? Exactly.
如何了,其实呢
Knox's bank account was frozen,
诺克斯的银行账户被冻结了
he still has that 50 grand.
那5万美金还在他手里
Unless he buried it somewhere.
除非他藏在别处
I think we found our way around spousal privilege.
看来我们能解决配偶特权问题了
We can get Rachel Knox to testify on the stand.
我们可以让雷切尔·诺克斯作证了
How?
怎么作证
Rachel Knox can't testify.
雷切尔·诺克斯不能作为证人
Spousal privilege is very clear.
有关配偶特权的规定很明确
Yes, it is, Your Honor, which is why she can testify.
法官大人,正因如此她可以做证人
Spousal privilege is pierced
若配偶间存有共谋
when there is a conspiracy between spouses.
那么配偶特权就不成立
What conspiracy?
什么共谋
We subpoenaed the records of Chicago Children Fighting Cancer.
我们查看了,芝加哥儿童抗癌协会的记录
Mrs. Knox had recently been given a Spire Award for making a large donation,
诺克斯夫人因巨额捐款,获得了斯派尔奖
$50,000 to be exact.
捐款额是5万美金
An amount that cannot be explained through normal financial channels.
这个数额,从他正常的融资管道无法解释
You're accusing Mrs. Knox of murdering Miles Wagner?
你是在指控诺克斯夫人杀了瓦格纳吗
No. Rachel Knox helped her husband
不是,雷切尔·诺克斯协助了她丈夫
dispose of the money acquired from the victim.
处理从受害人手中得来的钱
This makes her an agent of her husband's crime,
那她就成了他丈夫的共犯
which breaks spousal privilege.
因而配偶特权就不成立了
You want to know what happened on the night of the murder?
你是想知道案发当晚发生了什么?
Yes, between the hours of 9:00 and 10:00.
是的,9点至10点之间
My husband left.
我丈夫离开了
And when did he return?
那他什么时候回来的
An hour later.
1小时后
And what did he have in his possession?
他手里拿着什么
A suitcase...
一个手提箱
...filled with cash.
里面装满了现金
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, here, wait, wait, wait, wait.
好样的,等等等等
You're not going to strike me out. Go.
我不可能三振出局,来吧
Hey, babe.
嗨,亲爱的
How was work? That good, huh?
今天工作顺利吗,看来不太好
No, it's just role reversal.
不是,我们角色互换让我有些不适应
How about some pizza? We sent out.
来点比萨吗,我们叫的外卖
Yeah. No.
不用了
I think I just want some wine.
我只想喝点红酒
Okay. I'll pour.
好的,我帮你倒
I want to talk to you about something.
我想跟你谈谈
What? Just something.
什么,就是谈谈
Don't worry.
别担心
How could they hide this from me?
他们怎么能瞒着我
Well, I think they kept it from you because they wanted to protect you.
他们应该是想保护你
I know.
我理解
I talked to Zach.
我跟扎克谈过了
He knows he was wrong.
他知道错了
It...Yeah, but their hearts were in the right place.
这...他们的出发点是好的
I can't even absorb this.
我无法接受这一切
I know.
我明白
Oh, now, wait, wait.
等等
Don't talk to them now.
现在别去跟他们说
I told them we'd talk to them tomorrow, okay?
我告诉他们了,咱明早跟他们谈
I don't know anymore.
我迷惘了
I don't know...
我无法理解
You had a long day.
你今天工作很辛苦
Here.
拿着
We're gonna work this out tomorrow.
我们明天解决此事
I don't know if we will.
我不知道我们能不能解决
We will.
我们会解决的
Okay, are you ready?
准备好了吗
Bring it on, Dad.
来吧,爸
Go ahead, back up.
继续来吧,退后点
Back up, Zach,
退后点,扎克
Are you challenging me?
要挑战我吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,牺牲

 
challenging ['tʃælindʒiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 大胆的(复杂的,有前途的,挑战的) n. 复杂

 
attach [ə'tætʃ]

想一想再看

v. 附上,系上,贴上,使依恋

联想记忆
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
effective [i'fektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有效的,有影响的

联想记忆
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物
v.

 
imprint ['imprint,im'print]

想一想再看

vt. 刻上记号(加特征,印刷,盖印,压印,铭记)

联想记忆
shell [ʃel]

想一想再看

n. 壳,外壳
v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳

 
replace [ri(:)'pleis]

想一想再看

vt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。