How many telephones are there?
家里有几部电话
Two.
两部
And that's the only exit?
那是唯一的出口吗
Yes.
对
And there's no contraband in your apartment.
你家里没有违禁品吧
That's correct.
没有
Any firearms?
家里有枪吗
Nope.
没有
Any other weapons of any kind?
其它任何种类的武器呢
Well, knives. Do they count?
有刀,算吗
Can I see them, please?
让我看看好吗
No, that's fine.
这些没问题
And which room would your husband inhabit?
你丈夫会住在哪个房间
So, if the judge approves electronic monitoring,
如果法官批准对他进行电子监控
I'll need a small space by the front door for the receiver.
前门需要一小块空间放接收器
Do you have Wi-Fi?
你家有Wi-Fi吗
Yes.
有
I'll have to test it to make sure there's no interference.
我得测试下,看会不会干扰电子监控
Now... I have to ask your children some questions,
好了,我得问你孩子几个问题
if you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
What kind of questions?
什么问题
Eh, nothing invasive.
不是过分的问题
Same questions I asked you.
就是我问你的这些
Please.
请配合
Zach, Grace.
扎克,格蕾丝
Yeah?
什么事
Do either of you have contraband in your rooms?
你俩房间里有违禁品吗
No. Any firearms?
没有,有枪吗
No.
没有
Any other weapons?
其它武器呢
No.
没有
Great. That should do it.
很好,这就行了
Excuse me, sheriff.
失陪,警官
Hi, Alicia, it's Diane.
艾丽西娅,我是戴安
We need you right away.
你得马上过来
Now?
现在?
Yes, I'm sorry, it's very important.
是,真抱歉,但事情很重要
And can you bring a few things?
能带几样东西过来吗
Toiletries, clothing for 48 hours, and a man's tie.
洗漱用具,2天的衣服,还有男士领带
Sonya, I'm so sorry.
桑娅,别着急
What is it about?
这是怎么回事
I don't know.
不知道
I'll call you as soon as I find out.
搞明白了我会给你打电话
Will you be all right?
这里交给你了,没问题吧
Oh, yes, we'll be fine.
没问题,你放心
Mrs. Kelzick is downstairs...
凯尔兹克夫人就在楼下
A phone call away.
打个电话她就能上来
Is Peter really coming home?
彼得真要回家了?
I don't know.
不知道
They do this to prepare.
这只是做准备
We'll see.
到时候看吧
So, does your face turn into, like, a cow's head or something?
等会儿看你的脸,会像牛头之类的吗
You never did mushrooms in the peace corps?
你在和平部队时没吸过魔幻蘑菇(毒品)?
Hey, I was with the good kids.
我那时身边都是好孩子
So when is something supposed to happen?
多久会起效?
About an hour.
一小时后吧
No. No...
不,别接
Cary, I know you were supposed to have tomorrow off,
凯里,我知道你明天应该放假
but we need you in now.
但你现在就得过来
Um... what?
什么
Cary's high on mushrooms.
凯里嗑药磕高了*
Why, what...? Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay.
为什么...好好好,没问题
Collecting the troops.
我在召集人马
Put everything on hold for 48 hours, okay?
48小时内其它一切事情暂缓
Cary's high on mushrooms.
凯里嗑药磕高了
You there?
你到了吗
I just got here.
刚到
What do you know?
现在什么情况
Diane's with the wife now.
戴安现在和女主人在一起
How bad does it look?
你那儿情况有多糟
Bad.
很糟
See what you can do, okay?
随机应变吧
Hey, Kalinda, what you doing here?
凯琳达,你来干嘛
I just got a deposition get canceled.
我刚把一份证词作废了
I saw your lights.
看到了你们的警灯
What's up?
怎么回事
Homicide in the suburbs.
郊区杀人案
Better than Cirque du Soleil.
比太阳马戏团还精彩
Who is it?
死者是谁
Female, no ID, looks about 20.
女性,身份不明, 20岁上下
Security guard says it's the babysitter.
保安说是保姆
What is it, burglary gone wrong?
怎么?入室盗窃临时行凶?
Come on, it's making me nostalgic.
拜托,我很怀念老本行呢
I got a police scanner at home to keep me company.
我家里还放着警用扫描器呢
Hey, K, what's up?
凯,怎么回事
Hi, Tony.
托尼
Just wanted to see the professionals at work.
只是想观摩下专业人士的工作
Civilians aren't welcome.
平民不得入内的
What?
什么
Come on, Lou, she's a friendly.
得啦,卢,她对咱不错
She scratches our back, we scratch hers.
咱得投桃报李
All right, I've got the security guard in here.
好吧,我要去讯问保安了
The kids were fine; she took them to their grandparents.
孩子们没事,她带到祖父母那里了
I said that she should wait for you guys here,
我告诉她,该在这儿等你们
that you'd want to talk to her and Mr. Rucker.
你们会找她和拉克先生的
Mr. Rucker was with her?
拉克先生和她在一起?
No, it was just her.
不,就她自己
I don't see the babysitter's car.
我没看到保姆的车
Who picks her up and drops her off?
平常谁负责接送她?
Mr. Rucker. Husband?
拉克先生,男主人?
Yeah. He's like a stay-at-home dad, right?
对,他似乎是个宅男父亲?
Yeah... yes, sir.
对...是的,警官
He just lost his job. He's out of work.
他刚丢了工作,失业了
Do you know where Mr. Rucker is now?
知道拉克先生现在在哪儿吗
At the movies.
他在电影院
We get a babysitter on Thursday evenings
我们每周四晚上请保姆
So my husband can take the night off.
好让我丈夫出去放松下
Otherwise he's home all day.
除此之外,他整天在家
Have you been in touch with Jason yet?
你和詹森联系了吗
No, no. I-I mean, I've been trying his cell.
没,我一直在打他手机
Okay.
好
Could you write down his number?
能把他电话写下来吗
You don't think they'll think Jason...?
难道警方会认为詹森...
We have to prepare for everything.
我们得做好一切准备
Hi, you've reached Jason Rucker.
你好,我是詹森·拉克
Please leave a message.
有事请留言
Mr. Rucker, this is Will Gardner.
拉克先生,我是威尔·加德纳
I'm a partner at the law firm that represents your wife's company.
我是你太太公司的代理律所的合伙人之一
When you get this message, would you give me a call?
听到留言,可否给我回电
It's extremely important.
有非常重要的事
Struggle here...
这儿有打斗痕迹
Here.
还有这儿
Blood spray. Crenellated.
血迹呈雉堞状
More struggle, more defensive spray.
这儿又有打斗,又有自卫血迹
Handprint on the wall.
墙上有手印
What's this?
这是什么
Looks like the rubber nub from under a computer.
像是电脑底座的橡皮垫
Just a guess.
随便猜的
Oh, boy.
我的天
Is that the babysitter?
她就是那位保姆?
Yes.
是的
Lisa Pruitt.
莉莎·普鲁伊特
I-I found...
我是在...
She was in my bathroom.
是在浴室发现她的
I'm sorry to ask this, Sonya,
桑娅,很抱歉这么问
But our investigator on the scene is saying
但我们的现场调查员说
there was marijuana.
在现场发现了大麻
Did Jason smoke pot?
詹森吸大麻吗
No.
不
In college.
大学有过
Why?
怎么了
Sorry, you're...?
抱歉,你是...
You get that a lot?
经常有人这样?
Less so. Sorry, I'm a news junkie.
还行吧,抱歉,我很八卦
Your husband... I heard he's getting out.
你丈夫...我听说他要出来了
Oh, I don't know.
我不清楚
It changes day to day.
情况变化太快
I hope he does.
我希望他能获释
Thank you.
谢谢
Which floor?
去几楼
Oh, you just pressed it.
和你一样
Oh, you work at Stern, Lockhart.
你在斯特恩&洛克哈特律所工作啊
Maybe you know what this is all about.
那也许你了解情况
Something about my wife's company?
是关于我太太公司的事吗
Sorry. Junior associate... I'm the last to know.
抱歉,我只是初级律师,消息最不灵通
If there's anything, you just...
如果有问题,你只需要...
Jason.
詹森
What's wrong?
出什么事了
What happened?
怎么了
Mr. Rucker, do you have a second?
拉克先生,能谈谈吗
It's not a knife.
凶器不是匕首
Those aren't deep enough for knife wounds.
匕首的伤痕会比这个深
Looks like a blunt instrument.
像是钝器
Maybe it's something from the bedroom.
也许是卧室里的东西
Check the fireplace poker downstairs.
找找楼下壁炉的火钳吧
It's missing.
不见了
But I just saw her. You just saw her... the babysitter...
我刚还见过她,你是说
when you picked her up? Yes.
你接她的时候? 对
I picked her up at her dorm,
我从她宿舍把她接走
and I drove her to...
然后开车把她送到...
I'm in trouble?
我有麻烦了?
I'm the last one that saw her.
我是最后一个见到她的
They'll suspect me? Yes.
他们会怀疑我? 对
Oh, my god.
天啊
Then why...?
那为什么...
I need to go to the police, don't I?
我得去找警察,是吧
I just spoke to them.
我刚和他们谈过
I agreed to surrender you in the morning.
我同意明早把你交给他们
But these first few hours of an investigation
但调查的最初几小时
are always the most important.
一向是最重要的
Anything can be misinterpreted.
任何轻举妄动都可能被误解
Won't my coming here be misinterpreted?
我到这儿来,本身不就会被误解吗
Unfortunately, it's a risk we're going to have to take.
很不幸,这是必要的冒险
This early in an investigation,
调查的最初阶段
it's all about leverage,
就是比手段
and you have the right to remain silent,
你有沉默权
so our leverage is
所以我们的手段就是
how much access we allow the police.
尽量不让警方接近你
They want more, we want less,
他们想更多地接近你,我们则相反
so we're the gatekeepers to you.
所以我们是你的看门人
Yep.
对的
We're going to have you take a polygraph, Mr. Rucker.
你得做一次波动扫描,拉克先生
It's not about truth or innocence.
重要的不是真相或清白
I'm sorry, a lie detector test?
抱歉,是要给我做测谎?
Yes, I need information
是的,我需要信息
so I know how much to let you talk versus how much to keep you silent.
以决定让你何时开口,何时沉默
Yeah?
说
They're on their way to you now.
他们正往你那里赶去
They're not going to wait till tomorrow.
他们等不到明天了
How long?
多久后到
20 minutes, ten if they send someone from central.
20分钟,若从总部派人,就是10分钟
You have 15 minutes.
你有15分钟
I'm going to start hooking you up.
要给你佩戴装置了
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
In about five minutes
大约5分钟后
the police are going to burst through those doors.
警察就会破门而入
I need you to be on for the next 48 hours.
你们未来48小时都得是战备状态
That's how long they have to charge him with murder or release him.
警方在此期间,会决定指控或释放他
It's now going to be the most crucial 48 hours of his life.
这将是他人生最重要的48小时
If they charge him, bail's a long shot
如果提出指控,保释机会渺茫
and he could spend a year in prison before he comes to trial.
而且庭审前,他可能得先在狱里呆上1年
Even if he's found innocent,
即便最终被判无罪
that's a year of his life gone,
他也已失去1年时光
So these 48 hours are gonna be like a mini-trial.
所以,这48小时就相当于庭审
We're gonna get the cops to look somewhere else
我们得让警方转移视线
and get him released, okay?
从而释放他
I rode up in the elevator with him.
我和他一起坐电梯上来的
Either he's the best actor in the world
要么他是世上最好的演员
or he had no idea this happened.
要么他确实一无所知
Okay, good, it'd be nice if he was innocent.
好,不是他干的再好不过
It's a better hand.
这样当然更有利
Come on, I thought we had an agreement.
拜托,咱们可是达成协议了
Jason Rucker. Yes?
詹森·拉克,是我
Mr. Rucker, you are under arrest for the murder of Lisa Pruitt.
因涉嫌谋杀莉莎·普鲁伊特,你被捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你所说的一切将作为呈堂证供
Easy, easy.
放松点,放松点
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权聘请律师
If you can't afford an attorney, Jason! Jason!
如果你无力聘请律师,詹森,詹森
one will be appointed... Sonya!
政府会为你指定,桑娅
Ma'am, no, you need to step back.
女士,请退后
Okay, here we go... 48 hours.
开工吧,只有48小时
The panic alarm was triggered from inside?
警报是从屋里被触发的?
Yeah... yes, ma'am.
对...是的,警官
So the alarm wasn't triggered from someone breaking in.
也就是说,不是闯入者触发了警报
It was triggered from someone already in?
而是本就在屋里的人
Yeah, that's why they're thinking the husband did it...
对,所以他们会认为是男主人干的
Because he could disarm the system.
因为他可以解除警报系统
And who else can disarm the system?
还有谁可以解除警报系统
Who else,
还有谁?
uh, besides Mr. Rucker?
你说除拉克先生之外吗
Yes, Mr. Horner.
是的,霍纳先生
Well, uh, housekeeper and Lisa, the babysitter.
还有管家,以及保姆莉莎
Miss Pruitt? Yeah.
普鲁伊特小姐? 是的
What?
怎么了
You said "Lisa."
你刚说"莉莎"
Yeah, Lisa Pruitt. Why?
没错,莉莎·普鲁伊特,怎么了
What's the housekeeper's name?
管家的名字是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But you know Lisa's.
可你知道莉莎的名字
I try to be observant.
我只是注意观察而已
Hmm, selectively observant.
有选择性地注意观察
You can also disarm the alarm system.
你也可以解除警报系统
It's not just the housekeeper and Lisa the babysitter, is it?
不仅是管家和保姆莉莎,不是吗
I don't think I want to answer any more of your questions.
我不想继续回答你的问题了
You don't need to answer any more of her questions.
你无需继续回答她的问题了
So... did you find the murder weapon?
找到凶器了吗
The poker?
火钳?
Yeah, it's right outside the door,
找到了,就在门外
Right where the husband dropped it.
男主人把它扔在了那里
The husband? Yeah.
你知道是男主人? 是的
Really? And how does that play, Tony?
是么,那案发经过是怎样的呢
He lets himself in,
他进屋
tries to rape her, she resists, he kills her.
试图强奸她却遭到了反抗,于是就杀了她
Steals the missing red purse,
偷走了她那个红色钱包
triggers the alarm on the way out,
离开时有意触发警报
make it look like a burglary.
伪装成入室盗窃
See, I'm liking the security guard.
我更倾向于那个保安
Oh, you're such an unbiased observer.
你真是个公正的观察者
Guard sees the babysitter,
保安看到了保姆
wants her, lets himself in, disarms the code,
想得到她,进屋,解除警报
tries to rape her, she resists,
试图强奸她,遭到反抗
then steals her pretty red purse,
之后偷走了她漂亮的红色钱包
triggers the alarm on the way out
离开时有意触动警报
to make it look like a burglary.
伪装成入室盗窃
Husband lost his job as a cartoonist two months ago.
男主人2个月前丢掉了漫画家的工作
Now he's sitting at home playing Mr. Mom
妻子在外日进斗金
While wife's out making an internet fortune.
而他窝在家里当主夫
That hubby needs to reassert his manhood.
他想重拾男子气概
Hey, listen, I'm all for dime store psychoanalysis
只要能破案
if it helps me close a case.
我不介意使用下蹩脚的心理分析
Just keep an open mind for the security guard.
总之别轻易否决保安作案的可能性
My mind is as open as a field of poppies.
我从不轻易否决任何事
You look, um... content.
你看起来好像很满意
You know, sometimes the fog dissipates,
迷雾消散,阴霾不再
the rain disappears, and everything makes sense.
所有事都明朗起来
Uh-huh. You've made a decision? I have.
你下定决心了吗,是的
Alicia around? Uh, no.
艾丽西娅来了吗,没有
Peter.
彼得
Glenn.
格伦
So, you know the offer you made?
你还记得你的提议吗
What offer would that be?
什么提议
Freedom today if I don't fight the conviction,
若我认罪,今天就可以回家
stay disbarred, can't run again.
但不能恢复律师资格,不能再度参选
Yes, that offer. Smart move would be to take it.
这个提议啊,聪明人就接受它了
So I have to imagine you're going to tell me to go to hell.
但你会径直叫我去死,是吧
You want the longer version? Can't wait.
你想听我完整版的说辞吗,洗耳恭听
I wouldn't get too comfortable in that office of yours.
你那个位置,别坐得太高枕无忧
I'm gonna testify.
我要作证
Would it help if I told you that that's a mistake?
这样不妥
Look, if I end up in a 12 by 12 cell
即使我要在狭小的牢房中
for the next nine years,
度过未来的9年
I just want to know that I did everything I could.
至少我努力抗争过
Will you call Alicia for me?
帮我给艾丽西娅打个电话
I liked her.
我喜欢她
I wouldn't hurt her.
我不会伤害她的
So, you were at the movies? Yes.
你昨天去看电影了? 是的
Legend of condor hero. It's a wuxia movie.
看了《射雕英雄传》武侠片
A...? Wuxia?
什么片,武侠?
Wire fu.
飞檐走壁
Chinese flying.
中国轻功
Oh, like crouching tiger?
像《卧虎藏龙》那种吗
Sorry. They play them every thursday night
不好意思,他们每周四晚上
at Armour square, chinatown.
都会在唐人街的阿默广场放映
And you have the ticket stub?
你还留着票根吗
No, I threw it away.
没,我扔了
You... ?
你...
Okay, so we're gonna have to find someone who saw you there.
那我们得找一个能证明你在场的证人
Wuxia, wuxia.
武侠,武侠
Cary, can I talk to you for a second?
凯里,能跟你说两句吗
Are you on something?
你是不是嗑药了
No.
没有
I like you, Alicia.
我喜欢你,艾丽西娅
I like you, too, Cary.
我也喜欢你,凯里
I need you to pull it together now.
你现在给我清醒点
Okay.
好的
Okay, here we go. Pulling.
没问题,清醒中
What I don't understand is why are we hearing about this now?
你跟我们说这个干嘛
I showed you his lie detector test.
我给你看过他的测谎结果
A partial test you conducted.
那是你们主持的,有偏向性
By a top FBI polygraphist,
由FBI的顶级测谎师实施的
and he was passing with flying colors.
他完美通过
Then let me question him.
那让我来审审他如何
With conditions. I could charge him right now.
有几个条件,我现在就可以起诉他
Then do it.
那就去起诉啊
What's stopping you?
你在犹豫什么
You don't have enough.
你证据不足
I want two of my lawyers to stay with him at all times.
我的两个律师要一直在场陪他
They have the freedom to consult him with the camera off.
他们有权关掉摄像机,对他进行指导
And I want 15-minute breaks every hour.
同时,每小时要有15分钟的休息
No food?
不需供应伙食?
Pizza.
披萨
In one hour.
一个小时之后
He is a little creepy.
他有点怪异
Walks around like he's saving the neighborhood.
整天走来走去,摆出一副保护伞的样子
You know what?
你知道吗
We had a break-in right after he started six months ago.
6个月前他一来,我家就发生了入室盗窃
Really? What did they take? That's the thing.
是吗,偷走什么了,问题就在这
Just some money from our bureau,
歹徒只拿了柜子里的一点钱
some clothes from my closet and popsicles.
我柜子里的几件衣服,还有冰棍
Popsicles?
冰棍?
Yeah.
是的
I think he did it,
我觉得是他干的
just so he could come and take a report, you know?
这样他就有借口来做笔录了
Same thing with three other houses in the neighborhood.
另外3个邻居家也发生了这种事
It's just creepy.
真是太诡异了
Then what did you do?
然后你做了什么
Well, I dropped her at the house.
我把她送到我家
I made sure she had my cell number,
确定她存了我的手机号码
then I went to the movies.
然后就去看电影了
Did you see the security guard anywhere near the house?
你在房子附近看见过那个保安吗
The guard? Sure. He's always around.
保安?当然,他通常都在的
You seen him around much when you dropped off Lisa Pruitt?
莉莎下车后,你还有见到那保安吗
I guess.
大概吧
Yes, thank you, Mr. Gardner.
好了,谢谢你,加德纳先生
We're following all leads.
所有线索,我们都在跟进
Really? Yes.
是么,是的
Because I know you have an unoccupied interrogation room.
我可知道你们还空着一间审讯室
So, very simply,
简单地说
you're in jail now because you DP'd cases, is that right?
你是因为拒诉案件而坐牢的,对吗
It is.
是的
Could you explain?
你能解释一下吗
Well, dp means declining to prosecute.
拒诉就是拒绝起诉
And what cases did you decline to prosecute?
那你拒绝起诉了什么案件呢
Uh, investigations into allegedly corrupt real estate practices.
房地产业腐败的案件
What was happening is
情况是这样
that speculators were buying depressed properties
一些投机商人在即将建立的奥运场馆附近
on the land near where olympic stadiums were to be built.
低价购买了大量房产
Why did you stop these investigations?
你为什么终止调查
They sound promising.
这些案子听着很值得深究啊
For a very simple reason-Lashkar-eTaiba,
很简单,是因为"虔诚军"
which is a Jihadist extremist group
它是圣战组织的极端分子团体
believed to be active in Chicago,
活跃于芝加哥
allegedly involved in last year's attacks in Mumbai.
据传他们曾参与去年在孟买的恐怖袭击
And the fact of the matter is,
事实上
is I pulled these investigators from these other cases
我把调查员从其它案件中抽出
because I believed that the pursuit of these extremists was more important.
是因为我觉得追捕这些极端分子更为重要
In fact, there was an arrest in October?
在10月份你们曾逮捕一名极端分子,是吗
That's correct.
是的
That would be David Coleman Headley,
他叫大卫·科尔曼·海德里
allegedly a key member of LeT.
据说是"虔诚军"的核心成员
So...
那么...
Why didn't you testify to all of this at your trial?
为什么你在审讯时没有提到这一点
I should have.
我是该坦白
But there was a larger consideration.
但我有后顾之忧
A failing in my personal life was being used against me.
有人利用我的私生活腐化打击我
I wanted to protect my family against further hurt.
我不想我的家人遭受更深的伤害
I knew that I couldn't testify about these false corruption charges
我深知要想证明我没有受贿
unless I was then willing to testify about...
我必须交待...
my life.
我的私生活
Thank you, Mr. Florrick.
谢谢,我问完了
Mr. Landry, your witness.
兰德里先生,到你发问了
Actually, my witness, your honor.
法官大人,我来发问
Um, your honor? Objection.
法官大人,反对
On what grounds?
理由呢?
Mr. Childs, you're not the judge here.
查尔兹先生,我才是法官
Apologies, your honor.
抱歉,法官大人
Uh, Mr. Childs is instrumental in the matters
法官大人,查尔兹与此案干系太大
directly under consideration here, your honor.
理应避嫌
Those are the grounds.
这就是我反对的理由
But Mr. Florrick is such a great American hero...
但福瑞克先生是位伟大的民族英雄
Your honor.
法官大人
...and has been instrumental in the defense of our great nation.
他为保卫国家安全,鞠躬尽瘁
Your honor!
法官大人
Surely he wouldn't mind a few softball questions.
他必然不会介意我问些不痛不痒的问题
My goodness,
天啊
the sarcasm is as thick as butter here today.
你们真是讽多要寡啊
I don't mind being questioned by Mr. Childs, your honor.
法官大人,我不介意查尔兹先生盘问我
In fact, I welcome it.
相反的,我很欢迎
Well, then, let's take a short break for lunch,
好的,那我们休息片刻
and pick up right where we left off.
午饭后继续
She was selling drugs.
她曾兜售毒品
I bet it was a drug deal gone bad.
一定是哪笔交易谈崩了
Come on, you don't know that.
别这么说,你又不知道实情
I knew her better than you did.
我比你了解她
Look, I think it was that guy from the neighborhood where she babysat.
我猜是她雇主家附近的那男的杀了她
She always said he was a nuisance.
她说他总是骚扰她
Excuse me, but do you guys have a minute?
打扰一下,你们有空吗
Yeah. Sorry. I have to go to class.
有空,抱歉,我要去上课
All right. Hey, I'll see you after comp, okay?
好吧,那等会儿见
So, are you a cop?
你是警察吗
Nope. Homicide.
不,我是谋杀科的
Would you mind, please?
到边上谈谈好吗
What you were saying about Lisa Pruitt's babysitting--
你刚说到莉莎的保姆工作...
she ever mention anything to you about a guard?
她有没有跟你提过一个保安
No. No. A secure...?
没有,保安?
No.
没有
It was the dad that she was working for.
她倒是提过她打工那家的男主人
Um, what's his name?
他叫什么来着
Burkle, or, uh, Rucker.
不知道是博克还是拉克
She said that he was getting too close.
她说他对她过于亲密
Making her uncomfortable.
让她有些不舒服
They were working on something together, some project,
他们在一起做某个项目
And she said she was gonna quit.
她说她想退出
So,
那...
Um, do you want me to make a statement or something?
你需要我做个证明之类的吗
...we'll call you, okay?
我们会和你联系的,好吗
All right. Yeah.
好了,是的
Look, um, not right now,
现在不行
but maybe you and I could meet up later,
但稍后我们可以再见一面
and I could take it down then.
届时我会记下你所说的
So, you threw away your ticket stub. Is that it?
你把电影票根扔了,是吗
Yes. Okay.
是的,好的
And this chinese movie-- what was it about?
那这部中国电影讲的是什么呢
Legend of the condor heroes?
你是说《射雕英雄传》?
It's about two sons learning martial arts in mongolia.
讲的是两家的儿子在蒙古学习武术
Sounds exciting.
听起来很刺激嘛
You know chinese?
你懂中文吗
Chinese? No.
不懂
Then how did you understand it?
那你怎么看得懂呢
That's odd.
那就奇怪了
We checked,
我们查过了
not on that one.
这部没有
Let's take a break for a second.
我们休息一会儿吧
Yes.
好的
Let's do that, Mr. Gardner.
那就休息一会儿吧,加德纳先生
Detective?
探长
The camera.
麻烦把摄像头关了
What's going on? It has nothing to do with this.
究竟怎么回事,跟案子无关
Mr. Rucker, you don't understand. The decisions you make right now
拉克先生,你得明白
you'll regret for decades if you don't make them right.
一个不小心,你可能就万劫不复
Yeah.
就是
Look, I just...
听着,我只是...
you don't know what it's like to be out of work, to be stuck at home.
你不了解失去工作,困守家中那种心情
I do. So tell me.
我了解,那你跟我说
I have a place to work, to do...
我有个秘密工作场所,我在那画...
I do graphic novels.
画些连环画
But... but just on spec. I'm not being paid.
但只是随便画,没有酬劳
And you do this work at an office?
你有间办公室?
That's where you were?
你先前在那里?
You weren't at the movies?
你没去看电影?
It's just a studio to draw.
那就是间画室
It's nothing. It's the size of a closet.
没什么的,也就壁橱般大小
And Lisa Pruitt was working with you?
莉莎·普鲁伊特和你合作?
Our investigator is talking to a friend of Pruitt's.
我们的调查员询问了莉莎的朋友
She did some writing for your graphic novel?
她为你的连环画写东西?
Yes.
是的
Were you sleeping with her?
你们有性关系?
No.
没有
So, what's in the studio?
那画室里到底有什么
What's in there that the police might misunderstand?
里面的什么东西,可能引起警方误解
I don't know.
不知道
Has she been there?
她去过那里吗
Has Lisa been there?
莉莎去过那里吗
Yes. Once.
去过,就一次
Look, I didn't say anything
听着,我之前没坦白
'cause I knew how it would look.
就是怕引起误会
So, where is this?
行,那在哪呢
Where is this studio?
这个画室在哪呢
What do you have?
你发现了什么
Looks like your client had a little love nest.
貌似你们的当事人有个小爱巢
Just found out about it on the victim's computer.
是在受害人的电脑上发现的
You know the security guard had priors for selling dope?
那个保安有贩毒的前科
Dope? Yeah. And a hero complex.
贩毒?没错,他还有英雄情结
That's fascinating. Keep on that.
有前途,你继续跟进
There are three unexplained burglaries in the last six months.
过去半年,有3桩未解决的入室盗窃案
All on the same nights the security guard worked.
都发生在那保安在岗的晚上
Damn. I just sent Alicia off to check it out.
糟了,我刚让艾丽西娅去那里
She's got about ten minutes.
她有10分钟时间
Okay. Calling.
好,我打给她
Alicia, where are you?
艾丽西娅,你在哪
I'm, uh... looking for the key.
我正在找钥匙
Didn't he say it was on a pipe?
他说是在管道上吧
Yes, and, not to put too much pressure on you,
没错,有个消息,别紧张
but the police are on their way.
警方正赶去那边
On their way here?
来我这里?
Yes. They're about ten minutes behind you.
是的,10分钟左右赶到
Now,it's not a crime scene, so you're fine to inspect
那里不是犯罪现场,你可以随意翻动
and take anything you want.
也可以带走任何你想要的东西
Anything I want? What are we saying?
任何我想要的东西?什么意思
I have the key.
我拿到钥匙了
Look...
听着...
Look, I don't know what you're going to find in there,
听着,我不知道你能发现些什么
but until the police declare it a crime scene,
但在警方宣布那里是犯罪现场之前
you can preserve for our uses anything you find.
任何有关的东西,你先带走
Has Jason said anything?
詹森说了是什么吗
No, but the police could misunderstand something they find.
没,但那东西可能会引起警方的误解
And Kalinda thinks the security guard is heating up.
另外,凯琳达觉得那保安越发可疑
Here's something she wrote.
这有些她写的东西
A short story.
一篇短篇小说
Okay, I think we could use that.
不错,我们可能用得到
There's a blonde hair in a brush.
有把梳子,缠着根金发
What do I do?
怎么处理
Is it a long hair?
是长发吗
Yes.
是的
Take it.
带走
No hair in the drain.
盥洗盆里没有毛发
Thanks. Good.
太好了
There's a bra on the towel rack.
毛巾架上有件文胸
One second.
等会儿
They're here.
他们到了
Thanks.
多谢
You all right?
你没事吧
I think so.
应该吧
You were well within the law.
你不算违法
"well"?
"不算"?
You were within the law.
你没有违法
I know it feels like we're playing a game sometimes,
我知道,有时候我们得钻法律的空子
but we're not here to pursue the truth.
但我们不是要追查真相
We're here to defend a client.
而是维护我们的当事人
And if he's guilty?
如果他有罪呢
Then, he's guilty.
有罪又如何
Truth is above our pay grade.
真相于我们是奢侈品
Who's with Jason now?
现在谁陪着詹森
Cary.
凯里
Take a few hours off.
休息一个小时
Get some lunch or something.
去吃点中饭
Are you going to go back to help Cary?
你是要回去帮凯里?
Yes.
是的
Go.
快去
Get this off your mind.
别再想了
She telling her?
她在和桑娅说画室的事?
Yep.
对
That can't be a fun conversation.
肯定不轻松
Why do you not look surprised?
你怎么不吃惊
You knew he had a studio?
你知道他有个画室?
No, but...
不知道,但是...
Every marriage runs on a few secrets, Diane.
每段婚姻都有秘密,戴安
Men need their caves.
男人需要私密的空间
Did you know he was working with her on writing a graphic novel?
你知道他们合作创作连环画吗
No.
不知道
I knew something.
但我知道
It's been hard for him since he's been out of work--
我在外赚钱,而他失业在家
for me to be the one earning the money.
他很不好受
So, did you ever think that he and Lisa...?
那你有没有想过他和莉莎...
Why do I suddenly feel as though I'm under suspicion?
怎么我突然觉得,我成了嫌犯
Sonya, the question is going to be asked.
桑娅,他们迟早会问你这个问题
If there's something that you want to tell me,
如果你有什么想告诉我
now is a good time.
最好赶快说
No.
没有
Well, then...
那么...
Is he innocent? of?
他是无辜的吗,哪方面
Hurting her?
杀人
Yes. Yes, he's innocent of that.
是的,他没杀她
But sleeping with her--
但和她上床...
He's not innocent of sleeping with her?
他有做过?
I don't know.
我不知道
Is there-Sonya, I-I hate to do this,
是不是有...桑娅,我也不想这样
but Jason isn't being up-front with us--
但是詹森现在不肯开口
Is there anything that would lead the police
是不是有什么东西
to believe that he is guilty?
会让警方相信他有罪
There might be.
可能吧
Let's start with the easier questions, shall we?
先从一些简单的问题开始,如何
How many times did you sleep with this prostitute,
你和应召女安贝儿·麦迪逊
Amber Madison?
发生过几次性关系
Objection, your honor.
反对,法官大人
Sex is not relevant to my client's guilt.
与安贝儿的性关系与本案无关
Mr. Florrick was sentenced
福瑞克先生获罪
for dp'ing cases in trade for sexual favors,
正是因为他为了性而拒诉案件
So sex is entirely relevant to his guilt, your honor.
所以与安贝儿的性关系,绝对相关
The fact of the sex is relevant, your honor, but not the minutia.
性丑闻本身的确相关,但其中的细节无关
Then I will endeavor to discern the minutia.
那我就尽力过滤掉细节问题
You may continue, Mr. Childs, but, oh, so carefully.
请继续,查尔兹,但务必注意筛选问题
How many times did you sleep with Amber Madison?
你跟安贝儿·麦迪逊上过几次床
Well, just to be precise, Mr. Childs,
精确地说,查尔兹先生
by "sleeping with," you mean "having sex"?
你说"上床"是指"发生性行为"?
Yes. Thank you.
是的,谢谢
And just to be even more precise,
更精确地说
by "having sex," I will also include oral-genital contact.
"性行为"还包括口交
18 times.
18次
18 times.
18次
And would you classify any of these as oral-genital contact?
其中有几次是口交呢
Objection.
反对
Minutia, Mr. Childs.
请回避细节,查尔兹先生
Thank you, your honor.
谢谢,法官大人
Now, were these assignations with Amber Madison...
和安贝儿·麦迪逊的幽会...
Were they in hotel rooms?
都是在宾馆里吗
Yes. All 18 of them, you were in a hotel room?
是的,18次都在宾馆里?
To the best of my memory.
我记忆中是这样
Well, let's see if we can refresh your memory.
看我能否刷新你的记忆
Did you ever sleep with Amber Madison
你可曾趁你妻子不在
at your home while your wife was away?
在家里跟安贝儿·麦迪逊上床吗
Objection.
反对
Your honor, the defendant has made it very clear
法官大人,被告已明确表明
he believed he paid for these various hotel sessions with Amber Madison.
与安贝尔在宾馆幽会时,他自己有付钱
We just want to be clear
但我们想弄清楚
that these were the only sessions.
他们是否在其它场所幽会
Overruled.
反对无效
So, Mr. Florrick,
福瑞克先生
Did you ever sleep with Amber Madison at your home,
你可曾趁妻子不在,在家中
in your bed, while your wife was away?
你们的床上,与安贝尔·麦迪逊上床吗
No.
没有
And you know you're under oath?
你知道你是宣过誓说真话的吗?
Cammy, let it be stated that I know I'm under oath,
卡米,请注明我知道自己已宣誓
and I know that Mr. Childs is trying to catch me in a perjury trap,
我也知道,查尔兹试图诱我做伪证
and yes, my answer is still no.
但我的回答,依旧是"没有"
Thank you, Mr. Florrick.
谢谢,福瑞克先生
No problem.
不客气
She set up a nanny cam in the living room
她在客厅设置了微型摄像机
to see if her husband was sleeping with the babysitter.
想知道她丈夫是否与保姆有染
Well, would've been helpful to know.
要是我们知道就好了
Yes. More secrets than an O'Neill play here.
是啊,此案的秘密,比奥尼尔的戏剧还多
It's in a digital clock on the end table.
装在茶几上的数字时钟里
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get in.
我不一定能进去
Do you want me to tell the police?
要不要告诉警察
No. I don't know what's on it.
不,不知道拍到什么
Sonya says there's a key under the mat by the front door.
桑娅说前门的蹭鞋垫下有把钥匙
Right. Let me see what I can do.
好的,我会见机行事
Oh. Does she have a laptop case with her?
桑娅有没有带笔记本
Yes. Why?
有,怎么了
When you get a chance, check and see if one of the rubber nubs
一有机会,就检查下底部的橡胶垫
on the bottom is missing.
看有没有丢失的
Any particular reason?
有什么特别的理由吗
The police think it was used to knock out the babysitter.
警察认为凶手用笔记本把保姆打晕
Miss Sharma?
夏尔马小姐
Process server.
我是传票送达员
You've just been subpoenaed.
您被传讯
Which case?
哪个案子
Florrick's appeal.
福瑞克的上诉
Have fun.
祝您愉快
I'm not testifying.
我不会作证的
Then you're going to jail.
那就坐牢吧
Look, I've got nothing to offer.
我帮不了你
You have everything to offer.
你能帮的很多
You know you do.
你心知肚明
Peter Florrick lied on the witness stand.
彼得·福瑞克在证人席上撒谎
Tell the truth, he spends the next nine years in prison.
你说出真相,他就要再坐9年牢
Glenn. What?
格伦,怎么了
Don't do this.
别这么做
Come on, Kalinda. What do you care?
得了,凯琳达,你为他操什么心
You're out for yourself.
你一心为自己打算
You've always been out for yourself.
一向如此
And either way, you're going to tell the truth.
不管怎样,你都会说出真相
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
I know that the sun is coming up tomorrow,
我知道明天太阳会照常升起
and that you are going to tell the truth on the stand
你会在证人席上说出真相
and Florrick is going back to prison.
而福瑞克会回到监狱
End of story.
故事结束
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
是的
What time is it?
几点了
Midnight.
午夜12点
How long have I been here?
我来了多久了
Day and a half.
一天半
I was freaking out.
我嗑药磕高了
Yes, I know.
我知道
Did you tell Will?
你跟威尔说了吗
What, that you were freaking out?
你指你嗑药吗?
No. Why?
没有,怎么了
It was a friend of mine from the Peace Corps.
我和平部队的一个朋友怂恿的
I thought I had the day off.
我以为我休假,不要紧
Cary, I didn't tell him.
凯里,我没跟他说
Why didn't you?
为什么
With the contest, you know, why-why didn't you tell him?
你我是对手,为什么不告诉他
I...
我...
There are so many people lined up against us,
我和我丈夫的敌人够多了
I just don't want one more.
我不想再多一个
I don't want you to lose.
我不希望你输
I know.
我知道
I don't want you to lose, either.
我也不希望你输
I kind of like you.
我有点喜欢你
I'm surprised, but I kind of like you, too.
奇怪的是,我也有点喜欢你
Ah, I can't help it, you know. Being competitive-- it's just me.
我很好胜,本性如此,控制不了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不
Not the scorpion and the frog story, please.
别讲蝎子和青蛙的故事(寓意本性难移)
The scorpion on the frog's back.
青蛙驼蝎子过河,被蝎子蛰了
Yeah, I hate that story, too.
我也讨厌那个故事
Why do people tell it so much?
为何人们总说它
Because it excuses people's behavior.
因为人们可以拿它当借口做坏事
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
Try me.
说吧
What?
怎么了
So, you were at the office all night
你整晚都在办公室
until you got a call from security about the silent alarm?
直到保安打电话告诉你,你家警报被触发?
Yes. Why?
是的,怎么了
You didn't go home before that?
之前没回过家吗
No. why would I?
没有,回去干嘛
Our investigator checked the nanny cam.
我们的调查员检查了微型摄像机
It hadn't been turned on.
没有开机
Oh, well, I must have forgotten that day. Yes.
肯定是我那天忘记开了,是的
We thought only four people
我们原以为
Could disarm the security alarm--
只有4个人能解除警报
Jason, your housekeeper,
詹森,管家
The babysitter and the security guard--
保姆,还有保安
But we forgot, you could, too.
但我们漏掉了你
Yes.
我是能啊
Why? What's wrong?
怎么了,有什么问题吗
We found a notice of a failure to deliver a package to your house.
你家门口有张单子,显示快递无人签收
Our investigator checked with the company.
于是调查员询问了快递公司
You signed for a delivery.
你后来签收了包裹
At 7:30 p.m.,
时间是晚上7:30
when you said you were at work.
你说你当时在公司
I-I didn't do it.
不是我干的
Okay, so what were you doing at home?
好,那你当时在家干嘛
I was jealous.
我嫉妒了
I thought Jason was sleeping with her.
我以为詹森和她有染
I came home to surprise them.
于是回家抓奸
And?
然后呢?
He wasn't there.
他不在
She was there,
她在
reading to the girls.
给我女儿念故事
I left embarrassed, intent on never being jealous again.
我尴尬地离开,决心再也不乱吃醋了
And that was it?
然后就没了?
That was it.
是的
Can I check your laptop?
我能检查下你的笔记本吗
Why?
为什么
Please.
请配合
Tired?
累了?
Tired doesn't even begin to describe it.
累得无法描述
Okay, so here's what we need to do.
我们这样吧
Build a chinese wall.
建一堵中国墙(完全分工)
Yep, and you can't tell me what she said.
你不能告诉我她说了什么
Complete separation.
信息彻底隔离
You represent Jason.
你代表詹森
I represent her.
我代表桑娅
Each has a strong motive, and in about 12 hours,
两人都有足够的杀人动机,12小时后
one of them is going to be charged.
其中一人将会被起诉
So, we can't talk to each other anymore.
所以,我们现在开始停止交流
Understood.
了解
Good luck.
加油
You, too.
彼此
One of us is going to come out the winner tonight.
你我输赢,今晚就要见分晓了
I've been subpoenaed.
我被传讯了
To what? Your husband's trial.
什么案子,你丈夫的上诉
Why would they subpoena you?
为什么要传讯你
I know certain things.
我掌握一些内情
Well, that doesn't sound good.
听上去不妙啊
Are you going to tell me?
你会告诉我吗
Do you want to know?
你想知道吗
I don't know.
不知道
Oh, god, I don't know anymore.
天啊,我已经不知道了
The truth seemed so simple--
原以为事情很简单
Lying, not lying.
或者撒了谎,或者没撒谎
Do you want him out?
你希望他出狱吗
I just want things to stop spinning.
我只希望一切恢复正常
You're right, I don't want to know.
你说得对,我不想知道
Stay away from court tomorrow.
明天别去法庭
Alicia Florrick.
我是艾利西娅·福瑞克
Oh, yes, thank you for getting back to me.
好,谢谢你给我回电
So, Lisa Pruitt would...
莉莎·普鲁伊特打算...
I see.
明白
Right.
好的
Well, thank you.
谢谢
What?
怎么回事
That was this lawyer.
有张律师的名片
I found it near the belongings of the victim in Rucker's studio.
我在拉克画室中,受害者物品附近发现的
Lot of lawyers running around this one.
这案子牵扯的律师真多
I don't even know who we're defending anymore.
我都不知道该为谁辩护了
It's gotten very confusing.
越来越令人费解
Yeah.
就是
The lawyer wouldn't tell me if Lisa Pruitt had been in to see her.
这律师不肯告诉我莉莎是否找过她
Of course not. That would be too easy.
想想也是,没那么容易的事
But she did tell me what kind of work they do.
但她告诉了我,他们是受理什么业务的
Matching pregnant women with families who want to adopt.
为孕妇寻找想要领养小孩儿的家庭
Detective, I need you to stop interrogating my client and step out.
探长,请你停止讯问我的当事人并且离开
I was just asking a question.
我一个问题没问完呢
You can finish later.
稍后再问吧
Please.
拜托了
What's wrong?
怎么了
You got her pregnant.
你让她怀孕了
She was at your little studio...
她到过你的画室
No. What? No.
不,没有
She went to a law firm for adoption.
她找了一间律所,想把孩子给人领养
Tell me now because they're going to find this out
现在就老实告诉我,反正做尸检时
during an autopsy.
他们也会发现的
You got her pregnant.
你让她怀孕了
No, I couldn't have. She was at your studio.
不可能,她到过你画室
Yes, I know, but I didn't get her pregnant.
是的,但我没让她怀孕
Tell me the truth. I couldn't have gotten her pregnant.
说实话,我不可能让她怀孕
I had a vasectomy.
我做过输精管切除术
I was wondering when you were coming back for that statement.
我还在想你几时回来记录我的证词
Yeah, I'm sorry I'm so late.
抱歉,我迟到那么久
A couple more questions came up about Lisa Pruitt.
还有几个关于莉莎·普鲁伊特的问题
She ever mention anything to you about being pregnant?
她跟你提过她怀孕了吗
Who said that?
谁告诉你的
Oh, her lawyer.
她的律师
She was contacting a law firm
她联系了一家律所
About putting a baby up for adoption.
想把肚里的宝宝送人领养
Yeah, she told me.
对,她告诉过我
She say who the father is?
她说过谁是父亲吗
Who she babysits for-Rucker.
她的雇主,拉克
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
That's why I think he did it.
所以我才觉得是他干的
Killed her.
他杀了莉莎
He wanted her to have an abortion, she said no.
因为他让她去堕胎,她不肯
Did she tell you that?
这是她告诉你的吗
Yeah.
是啊
He, uh, he didn't want to be pinned down.
他不想负责
You know, this is... this is all very helpful.
你真是帮了大忙
You want me to say the same thing to the cops?
要我和警察也这么说一遍吗
Yeah.
是的
Can you come with me now?
现在跟我走好吗
Yeah.
好啊
Just-just give me a minute.
稍等
Sure.
没问题
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Miss Sharma,
夏尔马小姐
The defendant fired you from the state's attorney office, didn't he?
被告将你从州检察官办公室开除了,是吗
Yes, he did.
是的
Now, in your own words,
现在,可否请你用你自己的话
could you explain why he did that?
解释一下他为何开除你
He said I was working two jobs.
他说我同时做两份工作
And were you? Yes.
那你是吗,是的
So you were working for him, and you were working for...?
一个老板是他,另外一个是...
You.
你
And what kind of work were you doing for me?
你替我做什么样的工作
I was running down bimbo eruptions.
你让我调查桃色新闻
Would you please explain that colloquialism?
你能解释一下是什么桃色新闻吗
Your honor, again, we object to this line of questioning.
法官大人,我再次反对这类问题
Your honor, this is our last witness.
法官大人,这是我们的最后一名证人
We ask for some leniency.
我们恳请您能通融一下
Granted.
同意
Overruled, Mr. Golden.
反对无效,戈登先生
What were bimbo eruptions?
什么是桃色新闻
You were worried that lawyers and judges were being co-opted
你担心一些利益集团利用美色
by powerful forces who used prostitutes to blackmail.
勒索和拉拢律师与法官
And when you started this task force,
当你成立相应的任务小组时
you discovered that Mr. Florrick was involved with Amber Madison.
你发现,福瑞克跟安贝儿·麦迪逊有染
Would you please explain
你能解释一下
how she was used to co-opt Mr. Florrick?
她是如何被用来拉拢福瑞克先生的吗
A procurer assigned specific prostitutes
拉皮条的分派不同妓女
to flatter and pursue certain clients.
去取悦拉拢某些特定的客人
And the clients were referred to by number.
那些客人都是以数字为代号
For example, one of the clients was referred to as client 12.
例如,其中一位客人是12号
And what did these... these women do?
那这些女人,都做些什么
These-these prostitutes?
这些妓女
They would discover the marital status
她们会挖掘这些客人的
and sexual predilections of these clients.
婚姻状况和性偏好
To use the example of client 12,
以12号客人为例
um, he was found to be a judge,
她们查出他是一名法官
a married judge, with three daughters,
一名已婚的法官,有3个女儿
and he was deemed to be interested in African-American prostitutes,
她们认为他喜欢非裔妓女
and the imagery of southern plantation life.
向往南方种植园的生活
Okay.
好吧
Once Mr. Florrick was involved with Amber Madison,
福瑞克跟安贝儿·麦迪逊勾搭上之后
no money exchanged hands, isn't that correct?
并没有金钱交易,是吗
Yes, that is correct.
对,没错
And if a client tried to pay,
如果客户想付钱
a procurer would refund the client's money.
拉皮条的会退还客人的钱
Like when client 12 tried to pay
比如当12号客人
for an evening out with two African-American women,
付两名非裔妓女的夜度费时
that money was refunded.
那笔钱就被退还了
Miss Sharma, you don't need to refer to a particular client.
夏尔马小姐,你不需要列举具体的客人
Just answer my question.
只需要回答我的问题
But I've been asked to answer in my own words.
但你让我用自己的话来回答
These are my own words.
这就是我自己的话
Right, your words could be a bit more on point.
对,但你的话可以切题一点
Now, did Mr. Florrick have sexual relations
福瑞克先生跟安贝儿·麦迪逊
with Amber Madison at his home?
曾在他家里发生过性关系吗
To answer that question, I need to talk about my job,
要回答这个,我就得谈谈我的工作性质
and how important it was for me
以及知道所有客人的名字
to know the names of all the clients,
对我来说有多重要
including client 12.
包括12号客人
Kalinda.
凯琳达
I'm here under subpoena, Mr. Childs.
我被传讯作证,查尔兹先生
If I'm asked to name the names of the clients, I must.
如果要求我说出客人的名字,我就得说
Right?
对吧
Um, your honor,
法官大人
Uh, again, we object to this, uh, sexual line of questioning.
我们反对这类性方面的问题
It's-it's irrelevant,
这与案情无关
just like the names of these clients is irrelevant.
正如客人的名字也跟本案无关一样
We respectfully submit
我们认为
that this is beneath the dignity of this court.
这亵渎了法庭的庄严
I would tend to agree, Mr. Golden.
我同意,戈登先生
Surely, your honor, there is a way to elicit this testimony,
法官大人,我有个两全其美的方法
possibly in chambers?
咱们可以去内庭取证
Not without these clients' names
但那样,这些客人的名字
becoming part of, uh, public record.
将成为公开记录的一部分
Isn't that right, Miss Sharma?
对吗,夏尔马小姐
Yes, I'm afraid so.
对,我想是的
I've given too much leeway to this sexual testimony,
我过于纵容这种性方面的证词
Mr. state's attorney. Now I must call it to a halt.
州检察官先生,我现在必须叫停了
Your honor... No, sir.
法官大人,不,先生
It is 4:00 p.m.
现在已经下午4点了
And I find myself unpersuaded by your arguments
而你并未说服我相信
of Mr. Florrick's guilt.
福瑞克先生有罪
I believe this was nothing more than a sexual witch hunt.
我相信这只是打着性丑闻幌子的政治迫害
But that's not for me to decide.
但这不是由我来决定
My job is merely to determine if there is enough for a new trial,
我的工作只是判定是否重审
And I believe, Mr. Florrick, there is.
而我认为,应该重审
I'm sorry, Mr. Florrick.
我很抱歉,福瑞克先生
I'm sorry this has happened to you.
我很抱歉你遭遇迫害
And I'm sorry i don't have the power to do more than order a new trial.
我也很抱歉,我能做的只是宣判重审
But that is exactly what I'm going to do.
但我会做我力所能及的事
You, Mr. Florrick, have been granted a retrial.
福瑞克先生,你获准重审
Yes!
太好了
The kid from the dorm was right about the motive.
宿舍里那孩子没说错杀人动机
It was just his motive,
只不过,那是他的杀人动机
not Jason's.
而不是詹森的
She wouldn't get an abortion?
因为她不想去堕胎?
They argued, and he killed her.
他们争吵,他就杀了她
How did Lisa's bra get in Jason's studio?
莉莎的胸罩怎么会在詹森的画室里
Jason gave her the keys,
詹森给了她钥匙
and her and Max would go there when he wasn't around.
他不在时,她和马克思可以去那里幽会
At least that's what Jason said.
至少詹森是这么说的
They don't look so happy, do they?
他们似乎还没雨过天晴啊,是吗
I don't understand marriage.
我不懂婚姻
It's a mysterious institution.
那是个神秘的制度
You never wanted it?
你没想过要结婚吗
Is that a proposal? Yes.
你这是在求婚吗,对
I've been watching you from afar.
我一直在远处凝望着你
This is weird.
感觉真奇怪
Maybe you should watch TV.
不如你们去看电视吧
There's nothing on.
没什么好看的
We could play 20 questions.
我们可以轮流提问
Does he have a key?
他有钥匙吗
He'll knock.
他会敲门
So, it'll be electronic monitoring?
这里会有电子监控吗
He'll have to stay here in the apartment?
他必须待在家里吗
Yes.
对
And we will all have to adapt.
我们都得适应
Okay, maybe we should just get on with...
好吧,或许我们还是...
Here we go.
我们准备好了
I love you both.
我爱你们
Hi.
我回来了