手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第一季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第13集 挨个法庭追击我妻子

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on the Good Wife

《傲骨贤妻》前情回顾
Glenn Peter
格伦,彼得
So you put me in the general population.
你把我换到集体牢房了
Yes
是的
Miss Madison
麦迪逊小姐
Do you recognize this man?
你认识这名男子吗
Prior to your relationship with my client,
在和我的当事人交往之前
you had a similar relationship with him.
你曾经和他有过类似的关系
You wouldn't.
你不会这样对我
To protect my family, you have no idea what I'm capable of.
为了保护我的家庭,我会不择手段
This is not about sex.
这和性丑闻没关系
Now let me repeat that because it bares repeating.
我重申一遍
This is not... about sex.
这和性丑闻没有关系
So, what is this really about?
那到底是为了什么
My client was convicted and sentenced to prison
我的当事人获刑入狱
for a very simple and almost prosaic reason.
不过为了一个简单无趣的理由
He told his subordinates to dp-- decline to prosecute-- certain cases,
他让下属对某些案件拒绝起诉
and the prosecution believes this was in trade
而控方认为他这样做
for financial and sexual favors.
是为了换取金钱或性
That... is what it comes down to.
这就是本案的情况
But the prosecution has a problem.
不过控方忽略了一点
The evidence that they presented at the trial
他们在审讯时提供的
was entirely circumstantial, and to be granted a new trial,
仅仅是间接证据,要想获准复议
we don't even have to disprove any of it.
我们甚至无需去反驳那些证据
What we need to do, what we intend to do, is to persuade your honor
我们只需让法官大人您相信
that if the jury had heard the new evidence
如果陪审团当时看到
that you will hear over the next two weeks,
我们将在未来两周内呈现给你的新证据
they likely would have reached a different verdict.
他们可能会做出截然不同的判决
No, I'm all right.
不,我没事
I'm just, uh, staying for the opening arguments.
我只是在等开庭辩论而已
How is it going?
情况怎么样
Good. They feel good.
感觉不错
Good. The judge likes Peter.
很好,法官喜欢彼得
He just needs to be given a reason to decide for him.
给他个理由,他就会做对彼得有利的判决
Anyway, sorry to be loading up on you,
话说,还得给你添麻烦
but the client's going to be here in an hour.
客户一小时后就到了
What client?
什么客户
Colin Sweeney.
科林·斯威尼
I love the reaction that name gets.
我喜欢别人听到这个名字的反应
It's like the horses in Young Frankenstein.
好像见了鬼似的
Are we really going to represent him?
我们真的要为他辩护吗
We are really going to represent him.
我们真的要为他辩护
And, lucky you, you're now second chair.
而幸运的你呢,要做他的次席律师
Lucky me.
确实很幸运
I'll see you in an hour.
一小时后见
Clients are going to bolt.
客户们会哗变
Your clients.
只有你的客户会
You mean the bleeding heart feminists who don't pay the bills?
那些不付钱的婆婆妈妈的女权主义者
Don't play that game. This isn't a feminist issue.
别偷换概念,这和女权主义无关
Colin Sweeney killed his wife.
科林·斯威尼杀死了他的妻子
Colin Sweeney was found not guilty of killing his wife.
科林·斯威尼被判无罪
So was O.J. Yes, and...
当初辛普森也被判无罪,是的
why am I the one standing up for "Innocent until proven guilty" Here?
但为什么只有我力挺"无罪推定"
Because you're not.
因为你根本意不在此
You want his company's business.
你不过是想争取他公司的生意
Yes, as should you.
对,你也该这样想
We lost a third of our business with Stern leaving the firm.
斯特恩一走,公司损失了1/3的生意
We can't turn our noses up at any clients these days.
我们没立场对客户挑三拣四的
Because we know we're not making
你心爱的案子无法给公司
any money from your pet causes. It's not a pet cause.
带来任何收入,那不是我心爱的案子
It's not even a lawsuit yet. I'm just considering it.
都还没有立案,我只是考虑一下
Come on. You can't win.
得了,你赢不了的
You don't even want to win.
你根本不是想打赢
You just want to harass gun manufacturers.
你只想找枪械制造商的麻烦
So, it's the wild west, is it?
现在就像在大西部,是吧
Without Stern, you have one vote,
斯特恩走后,你有一个表决权
I have one vote, and now it's every man for himself?
我也有一个表决权,我们各自为政
Looks like it.
看起来是这样
We're heading into a bad time.
前景不妙啊
Revolvers, semiautomatics, six-shot, eight-shot.
左轮手枪,半自动式, 6发式, 8发式
To win, we have to show that the gun manufacturer
为了胜诉,我们必须证明这些制造商
knowingly violated state law
故意违反了本州法律
when they allowed guns to be illegally distributed.
因为他们违法分销枪支
Every single one of them was bought within two miles of here.
这里每支枪,都是在2英里以内买到的
They're all unloaded? Mm-hmm.
都没装子弹? 嗯
Slide the bolt to check for a chambered round.
拉开枪栓,检查枪膛内是否有子弹
Drop the magazine. Do a physical check of the barrel.
卸下弹夹,检查枪管
You're unloaded.
确实没装子弹
It's so odd--
太奇怪了
The attraction to handguns. It's almost primal.
手枪对人的吸引力,近乎原始
It's a good look-Sarah palin-esque.
看起来真酷,颇有萨拉·佩林之风啊
Oh, wow. Thank you.
谢谢你
What about that one?
那一支呢
Walther ppk, seven-shot, 9mm.
沃尔瑟PPK 7发式,9毫米口径
And how much would this cost on the street?
这东西在外面卖多少钱
It depends.
看情况
That was 50. Check this out.
这把我花了五十块,看这把
It's so small. Colin sweeney?
真小,科林·斯威尼
I heard it was a necrophilia thing.
听说他奸尸
Nope. Chopped her up. Put her in the dog food.
不,是把他妻子切块,混到狗食里
Don't know what the hell that jury was thinking.
鬼晓得陪审团怎么想的
Tough to convict when they never found a body.
找不到尸体就很难说服陪审团
It's the perfect crime.
这是完美的犯罪
Do people still use sawed-off shotguns these days
现在还有人用这枪身锯短的枪吗
or is pass?
还是已经过时了
So, why is Alicia on it?
为什么让艾丽西娅来接
Oh, you know why.
你知道为什么
Her husband prosecuted him the first time.
上次起诉他的是她丈夫
So?
所以?
Who better to defend him?
谁最适合替他辩护呢
Mrs. Florrick. A pleasure to meet you.
福瑞克夫人,很高兴见到你
Don't worry. I killed her with my other hand.
别担心,杀死她的是另外那只手
Joking.
玩笑而已
Sorry. I've developed a perverse sense of the comic over the last year.
抱歉,我去年起开始开这种低级玩笑
Okay, well, let's try not to joke like that
上庭之后,别开这种玩笑,好吗
You think it'll come to that-- court?
你觉得我们需要上庭?
Cantwell is a top litigator-- he wants a trial.
坎特韦尔是名顶级诉讼律师,他想要上庭
Our goal is to avoid a jury.
我们的目标是避免让陪审团判决
You're in a similar situation to O.J.,
你和辛普森的情况很相似
If you don't mind me continuing the metaphor.
打个比方,无意冒犯
Like O.J., you were found not guilty,
像辛普森一样,你被判无罪
but people think you did it,
但人们都认为是你干的
and they want to see you hurt.
他们希望你被判有罪
Your stepdaughter is counting on that
你的继女想利用这点
That's why she's suing you in civil court.
因此她才在民事法庭起诉你
Charlotte-- we never saw eye to eye, I'm afraid.
夏洛特和我一向意见不合
She resented Carolyn leaving her father for me.
她恨她母亲为我离开了她父亲
Unfortunately, the Illinois slayer statute says
不幸的是,伊利诺伊谋杀法令规定
you can't inherit someone's estate if you cause their death.
若你导致某人死亡,就无法继承死者财产
If Charlotte wins, she gets the money, the company.
若夏洛特胜诉,她将得到钱和公司
What do you think, Mrs. Florrick?
你怎么想,福瑞克夫人
What do I think about what?
什么我怎么想
Your husband prosecuted me.
你的丈夫起诉过我
You must have an opinion as to my guilt or innocence.
我是否有罪,你一定有自己的见解
My opinion is irrelevant.
我的想法无关紧要
Not to me. Not at this moment.
此刻它对我来说很重要
You think I killed my wife?
你觉得是我杀了我妻子吗
Of course.
当然
Look, you pay us to represent your interests...
你雇我们为你辩护...
Even though her body was never found?
但没人发现她的尸体
I'm sure you found ways to dispose of it.
你想办法处理掉了
Chopped her up and buried her in a landfill somewhere?
切成块,然后埋在垃圾坑里,是吗
Or in lake Michigan.
或者扔进了密歇根湖里
And my alibi?
那我的不在场证明呢
That you were driving from St. Louis to Chicago at the time?
你只说你当时正从圣路易斯驾车回芝加哥
So you have no problem representing a murderer?
看来你不介意为杀人犯辩护嘛
Oh, I have a great problem with it.
我很介意
But you'll do it anyway?
但你还是会帮我,对吗
Unless you'd like to exclude me.
除非你想让我回避
Oh, not for the world.
当然不想
Okay, great. Well, now that we've got that settled...
很好,既然把话说开了...
All rise.
全体起立
Sit down.
请坐
Cory, let's get some wd-40 on that.
科里,给门上点润滑油
Calm down.
安静
Give me that. You. Now.
把相机给我,就是你,给我
Don't try to hide it. Now!
别藏了,交出来
Okay, now, I know you're all are excited about this trial,
我知道,你们对本次庭审都很激动
But this is a probate matter, and, as such,
但这不过宗遗产案子
you're just visiting here. I live here. My rules go.
而你们是客,我是主,客随主便
Mr. Gardner, are you ready?
加德纳先生,准备好了吗
Yes, your honor.
是的,法官大人
Mr. Cantwell?
坎特韦尔先生
Where the hell is Cantwell?
坎特韦尔在哪里
I, uh...
我...
Who are you?
你是谁
Nancy Crozier...
南希·克罗泽
Your honor. Mr. Cantwell has taken sick,
法官大人,坎特韦尔先生病了
and the plaintiff has asked me to step in.
原告由我来跟进
Miss Armitage?
阿米塔小姐
Yes.
You can request a continuance if you would like to
如果你想另找律师
look for other representation.
就可以要求延期再审
As you can see, the defense has spared no expense.
反正被告不计花销
Yes, uh, I know, your honor,
是的,我知道,法官大人
but Nancy and I go way back, and I think
但我和南希是老交情了
I'd rather go with someone I trust.
我觉得找个信得过的人比较妥当
Ma'am, you're not old enough to go way back,
年纪轻轻的,哪来的老交情
But if, uh, Miss... What is it?
这位律师叫什么来着
Crozier.
克罗泽
Crozier is your choice...
但要是你选择克罗泽
Come on up here, Miss Crozier.
就请克罗泽小姐上来吧
Okay. That's where you sit.
好,坐在那里
Slip in a motion for a bench trial
趁她没搞清楚状况
before she knows what hit her.
提请由法官直接审理此案
Your honor, just a quick request before we begin.
法官大人,我方有一请求
We respect your judgment in this matter, and
我方充分信任您对此案的判断,因此
we would like to ask for this to be a bench trial.
我方想请求由法官直接审理此案
Miss Crozier?
克罗泽小姐?
I'm sorry. Could you...? What was the question, your honor?
抱歉,您问什么,法官大人
They would like this to be a bench trial.
他们希望此案由法官直接审理
They want not to have a jury.
他们不想要陪审团审判
Do you have an argument?
你有异议吗
I don't know.
不知道
Well, if you don't know, then I must decide against you.
既然你不知道,那我就准予被告请求了
Well, the one thing that I would say, your honor,
法官大人,我只想说一点,我认为
is that... that I do think that it would be fairer
由一个成员立场各异的团体来审判
to have a cross section of people, not just one.
比一人独立审判更公平
Please don't take that the wrong way.
无意冒犯
Your honor,
法官大人
I think that it would be... fairer
我认为,基于法律的审判
if we decide this matter on the law,
比基于陪审团的情感倾向的审判
not on the passions of a jury.
要更公平
Miss Crozier?
克罗泽小姐?
That might be true, but I'm not going to try and, uh...
这话或许有道理,但我不会试图...
rile up those passions.
煽动利用陪审团的情感倾向
I just... I want them to hear the truth.
我只是...想让他们知道真相
Well, you've won your first argument, Miss Crozier.
你刚赢了你的第一次辩论,克罗泽
We'll start choosing a jury tomorrow morning.
我们明早开始选择陪审团成员
Thank you.
谢谢
What happened?
怎么回事
Cute, perky, 26 just happened.
她漂亮,伶俐,年方26
Thank you for giving us some of your time, Mr. Brody.
感谢你抽空见我们,布罗迪先生
What do you want?
你们想怎么样
We're going to subpoena you to testify.
我们打算传唤你出庭作证
You do understand I'll be a hostile witness?
你们应该知道,我会是个敌意证人
We understand that you weren't always so hostile.
我们知道,你以前并无敌意
That was before you were corrupt.
那是在你堕落之前
I think we're saying that we're not the enemy.
我们只想告诉你,你的敌人不是我们
Peter hired you at the state's attorney's office.
是彼得雇你进州检察官办公室
He promoted you four times.
他曾四度提拔你
Glenn Childs promoted you once.
格伦·查尔兹只提拔了你一次
He'll never let you rise any higher.
而且以后也不会再提拔你
He thinks you have one leg still in Peter's camp.
他认为你和彼得还有瓜葛
Oh, so that's what this is about?
这就是你们的目的
Influencing my testimony. No.
影响我的证词,不是
It's about getting you to tell the truth, even if it hurts Childs.
是让你说出真相,即使对查尔兹不利
I have always told the truth.
我向来只说真相
I know a lot of people who've always told the truth,
我认识很多只说真相的人
and yet, here I stand.
然而,我却如此下场
Let me ask you something.
我问你
Are you really fulfilled chasing my wife from court to court?
挨个法庭追击我妻子,你就满足了?
I respected you. Childs has turned you into an errand boy.
我尊敬你,查尔兹却把你当跑龙套的使唤
Mr. Florrick, you hired me. I'm grateful for that.
福瑞克先生,你雇用了我,我由衷感激
You ran a tough department. I admire that.
你管理棘手的部门,我也很钦佩你
But the day you started slipping your wife information
但从你泄密给你妻子以用于法庭那天起
to use in court, that's the day I lost respect for you...
你就失去了我的尊敬
Seems like a busy room.
看起来很忙啊
They asked me here.
他们叫我过来的
Yes, they asked me here, too.
是的,他们也叫我过来
They must have wanted us to bump into each other.
他们肯定想让我们撞见
Just a quirk in scheduling.
凑巧而已
I told them to go to hell.
我叫他们去死
I have no doubt.
我相信你
So that's why I'm here?
这就是叫我来的原因吗
To see Matan leaving?
看马坦离开
We needed a fourth in our pinochle game.
不,打牌三缺一
Next time, phone me with your strategic plan,
下次,打电话告诉我你的战略计划
so I don't have to actually leave my office.
我就省得离开办公室了
Poor show.
蹩脚的戏码
You think it worked?
你觉得起作用了吗
I think we'll know more when Matan testifies.
等马坦作证时,就知道了
You think he'd sell them after his wife's death.
他妻子死后,他竟然没卖掉这些画
My guess is he didn't buy them until then.
我猜是在他妻子死后才买的
So, are they going to go with electronic monitoring?
要安装电子监控吗
For Peter? Yes, if he wins the appeal.
给彼得?是的,如果上诉成功的话
Kids are excited?
孩子们很激动吧
Yeah... But nervous.
是的,不过有点紧张
And you?
你呢
Same.
一样
It's going to be weird, huh?
以后会很怪,是吧
What do you mean?
你指什么
I don't know what I mean.
我也不知道
We said we'd have dinner, didn't we?
我们说好有空共进晚餐的,是吧
Yes. We should.
是的,有空去呗
So sorry to keep you waiting.
很抱歉让你们久等
You're comfortable, I hope.
希望你们没什么不自在
After Carolyn disappeared, i sold the house and moved in here.
卡罗琳失踪后,我卖了房子,搬到这里
A bit cramped, unfortunately.
可惜房子有点狭小
Now, as I understand it,
按照我的理解
you're going to try to make me more likable.
你们想让我更讨人喜欢
Well, in a civil case, we can't keep you off the stand.
这是民事诉讼,我们护不了你
You have to testify.
你必须出庭作证
Yes, before a jury.
是的,在陪审团面前作证
That was unexpected.
真是出人意料
Unexpected things happen in a courtroom,
法庭经常有出人意料的事
That’s why we try to avoid them if we can.
所以我们要尽量避开它们
And now you're worried i'll say something unfortunate on the stand like
你们担心我出庭时会说些不该说的话
what I did with her remains?
比如怎么处理我妻子的骸骨
Take this seriously, Mr. Sweeney.
严肃一点,斯威尼先生
If you value your money, you should take this seriously.
如果你珍惜自己的钱,就该严肃一点
Thank you, Mrs. Florrick.
谢谢,福瑞克女士
Of course. And I do value my money,
我知道了,我也的确珍惜我的钱
So I will.
我会严肃的
A civil case can get ugly.
民事诉讼中,对方律师会穷追猛打
They can pick apart your marital troubles with a fine-tooth comb.
他们会对你的婚姻问题吹毛求疵
You two fought a lot, didn't you?
你和你妻子常吵架,是吗
Constantly.
经常吵
Carolyn and I had a tempestuous relationship.
我和卡罗琳的关系就像暴风雨
But we were devoted to each other,
可我们深爱着对方
classically s and m.
典型的一个愿打,一个愿挨
That's her? Yes.
那是她吗,是的
She hated that photo, so I had it enlarged.
她讨厌那张照片,所以我把它放大
They will put on evidence that you were unfaithful to her with multiple women.
他们会提出证据,证明你与多名女子有染
Is that true?
是真的吗
Well, I had sex with other women.
我有和其他女人上床
Carolyn didn't do tricks. She knew I needed them,
卡罗琳不玩把戏,她知道我需要它们
so she was okay with me going elsewhere.
所以她同意我找别的女人
I'm sorry, "Tricks"?
什么"把戏"
Leather, handcuffs, cross-dressing...
皮装,手铐,穿异性服装...
Does that make me more likable or less?
这让我更讨喜呢,还是相反
I've lost track of the zeitgeist these days.
近期来,我都忘了这时代的主流了
But you still claim you were in love?
你声称自己还爱着她
Yes, madly.
是的,疯狂地爱着她
Her accountant testified at the murder trial
她的会计在谋杀案的审讯时作证
that she demanded to see the books that day,
说她当天要求查账
and something she saw apparently upset her.
一查之下,她非常震怒
One of the things she saw was this.
她发现
Withdrawals, made by you, for hundreds and thousands of dollars.
你从账上提取了几十万美金
I told you. Carolyn didn't begrudge me my appetites.
我说过,卡罗琳不介意我的小小嗜好
There were rumors that she wanted to oust you from the family business.
有传言说,她有意把你踢出家族生意
Yes, and there were rumors you knew of your husband's whores.
还有传言说,你默许你丈夫召妓
Probably not the best answer in court.
出庭最好别这么回答
Is it true that when they told you of your wife's death,
当你得知妻子的死讯,你说
you said, "Oh, no, now I'll need a fourth for bridge."
"这下好,桥牌缺人了"此事是否属实
Yes.
是的
And when Paul Mccartney was told
当保罗得知列侬的死讯
of John Lennon's death, he said, "What a drag."
他说,"真他妈倒霉"
I'm not going to be a very good witness, am I?
我不适合作证,是吧
No, you're not.
没错
I didn't do it.
她不是我杀的
How did that sound?
这语调效果如何
Volquartsen 3.5 compact.
沃尔库特森,3.5口径
Three pounds, ten-shot mag,
重3磅,10发弹夹
adjustable rear and blade front--
可调表尺,片状准星
It'll take down any man in his tracks.
见神杀神,遇鬼灭鬼
What if she doesn't have a FOID?
如果她没有持枪许可证呢
Apply for one. You'll have a gun in 30 days.
去申请,30天就能批下来
What if she doesn't have 30 days?
如果她等不了30天呢
Do you have a firearm owner id?
你有持枪许可证吗
Then buy it for her.
你帮她买
Excuse me.
失陪
That's our case.
这是我们的突破口
That's how illegal guns get out on the street.
非法枪支就是这样外流的
So, do you want to buy it?
你想买吗
Do we need it?
我们需要它吗
I don't know.
不知道
Do you?
你需要它吗
I was checking on a court date and I found out.
我在查出庭安排时发现
you passed on the lawsuit.
你决定不立案
So, what are we doing here?
那为什么还来这里
Ten years ago, a drug dealer named Jeffrey Spellman
10年前,一名叫杰弗里·斯佩尔曼的毒贩
was convicted of double murder in the 24th ward.
因24区的双重谋杀案而获罪
At his sentencing hearing, he threatened
在他的量刑听证会上
to kill his lawyer when he got out.
他叫嚣,出狱后要杀了他的律师
You were his lawyer?
你就是他的律师?
I also spoke last week at his parole hearing.
我还在他上周的假释听证会上发言了
He saw you speak?
他看见你发言了?
He'd made subsequent threats.
他放了狠话
Has he been released?
他假释出狱了吗
They decide on Friday.
周五才裁定
Okay. You need a gun.
好吧,你得买把枪
No, the thing is,
问题是
I've been in the forefront of gun control my entire life.
我向来是支持枪支管制的先锋
My father wrote the first legislation into the Illinois constitution.
我父亲最先把枪支管制纳入伊利诺斯宪法
You need something easy to shoot.
你需要一把容易上手的枪
Light on recoil, 9mm-- a beretta.
后坐力小,9毫米口径,贝雷塔枪
No, this was a mistake.
我不该来的
Look, I know you're my boss,
我知道你是我老板
and I'll do whatever you want.
我遵从你的意思
You spoke at a killer's parole hearing
但一个杀人犯看见你
and he saw you speak against his release.
在他的假释听证会上发言,反对他假释出狱
That's what I'd call a volatile situation.
事急从权
So listen to me on this. You need a gun.
听我一回,你需要一把枪
It was a task force focusing on fraudulent real estate deals.
这个特别工作组调查欺诈性房地产交易
And these deals were called "Land flips"?
你们管这些交易叫"翻地"?
Yes. And as you understood it,
是,据你所知
there was an attempt to buy land, cheaply, through fraudulent means,
有人试图利用欺诈手段,低价购买
near the stadiums that were to be built for the Olympics?
即将动工的奥运会场周围的土地
Yes, sir.
And during the time you were heading up this task force,
在你管理这个工作组期间
you were approached by Mr. Childs
查尔兹先生找上你
to keep an eye on Mr. Florrick, isn't that correct?
让你盯着福瑞克先生,是吗
Could you define "Keep an eye on"?
请定义一下"盯着"
He suggested that Mr. Florrick had a hidden motive for this task force.
他暗示福瑞克先生建立工作组是别有用心
Objection, your honor.
反对
I have no idea why you are objecting to that, Mr. Landry.
兰德里先生,你反对这干嘛
A leading question, your honor.
诱导性问题
I know I might need a scorecard here, Mr. Landry.
我大概需要个记分牌
Isn't Mr. Brody a hostile witness? Isn't he on your side?
布罗迪先生不是站在你们那边的吗
It's still leading, your honor.
但这仍是个诱导性问题
Overruled. You may answer the question.
反对无效,证人请回答
Yes.
是的
You may have to remind us all what that "Yes" Means.
你说"是的"是什么意思
Yes, Mr. Childs suggested Peter might have a hidden motive.
是的,查尔兹先生暗示彼得是别有用心
This hidden motive was that Mr. Florrick arranged this task force
别有用心,是指福瑞克先生借此工作组
in order to then shake down the real estate developers for payoffs?
来要挟房地产开发商向他行贿?
Yes, sir.
是的
And did you agree with Mr. Childs' estimation?
你同意查尔兹先生的看法吗
My opinion was irrelevant. I did what I was asked.
我的想法无关紧要,我只是按要求办事
By whom?
谁的要求
Excuse me.
什么
You said that you did what you were asked.
你说你是按要求办事
Who were you referring to?
谁的要求呢
It was a figure of speech.
这只是一种措辞方式
I understand, but figures of speech mean something,
我知道,但措辞方式有它的含义
so who asked you to do something:
那么,是谁的要求呢
Was it your boss, Mr. Florrick,
是你的上级,福瑞克先生
or was it Mr. Childs, your peer?
还是和你平级的查尔兹先生
Mr. Childs.
查尔兹先生
What did he ask you to do?
他让你干什么
He asked me to keep track of Peter.
他让我留意彼得的动向
He thought he was being bribed to dp cases.
他说彼得对一些案子拒绝起诉,是收了贿赂
And so, how are these cases going now?
那么这些案子现在进展如何
Excuse me?
什么
These cases that Mr. Florrick asked you to drop--
福瑞克先生让你不予起诉的那些案子
I mean, you must be fervently pursuing them
既然福瑞克不能再横加阻挠
now that Peter Forrick is no longer around to obstruct them.
这些案子,你们一定一查到底吧?
No, sir. My goodness. What happened to them?
不,天呐,那你们怎么处理的
We dropped them.
我们没有起诉
Your witness.
到你发问了
Thank you, your honor.
谢谢法官大人
Uh, actually, just to be clear,
事先说明
you are the defendant's sister-in-law, Mariel?
你是被告的小姨子,玛瑞尔?
The defendant who killed my sister?
你是说杀害我姐姐的被告?
Yes. Your honor, do I really need to object?
没错,法官大人,这还用我反对吗
We all need to perform our roles here, Mr. Gardner.
加德纳先生,咱们都得有点敬业精神
Yes, you need to object,and,
所以你还是说声"反对"吧
yes, I need to sustain.
而我呢,得说声"反对有效"
I'm sorry, your honor. We won't let that happen again.
抱歉,法官大人,下不为例
Now, I have to ask you a question that I am not proud of.
现在,我得问你一个不光彩的问题
sexual question. Do you mind? No.
和性有关的,你介意吗,不介意
Please. That's why I'm here. Okay.
问吧,不然我来干嘛,好吧
You and the defendant, Mr. Sweeney, had
你和被告斯威尼先生,发生过...
sexual relations?
性关系?
Yeah.
是啊
He had sex with his wife's sster? Yeah, that's correct.
他和他妻子的妹妹有染? 没错
Sorry. I think I'm blushing.
抱歉,我脸红了
I'm from Michigan. This is all new to me.
我来自密歇根州,从没遇到过这种事
She's very good.
她很厉害
Uh, Miss Armitage,
阿米塔小姐
What could possibly have led you
究竟是什么
to sleep with your own sister's husband?
使得你和你亲姐姐的丈夫发生性关系
I struggled with addiction my whole life,
我一直有毒瘾
and my sister and I were estranged over it.
我姐姐因此与我疏远
So I suppose I-I don't know-- i did it just to get back at her.
我想,或许,我只是为了报复她
And Colin was too happy to help.
而科林很乐意帮我一把
He used to make me do things. You know, things his wife wouldn't do.
他让我做一些事,一些她妻子不肯做的事
Like the time he had me tie up his...
有一次,他让我绑住他的...
I think that that is enough. I'm just going to sit down.
请别说了,我得坐下
Thank you.
谢谢
Great job, Daniel, just outstanding.
干得好,丹尼尔,真是漂亮
Did you see Childs?
你看见查尔兹的表情了吗
I think we're getting really close now.
我想我们现在逼近核心了
What?
怎么了
Roman Belikov, the Russian mobster
罗曼·别利科夫,那个我们用来威胁
we used to threaten Amber Madison with?
安贝儿·麦迪逊的俄国暴徒
What about him?
他怎么了
Not such a threat anymore.
构不成威胁了
Amber told Childs that she wouldn't testify.
安贝儿告诉查尔兹,她不愿作证
I guess now she'll be out for blood.
现在她肯定疯狂反扑我们
It's not going to be pretty.
情况不容乐观啊
No. I won't be there.
我不去
No, I understand. It might be rough.
我明白,场面可能会很难堪
Madison could say anything.
麦迪逊什么都说得出来
Although Golden does think it would be better if you were there,
不过戈登说你最好出席
so that he judge could see we...
这样法官就能看见我们...
Golden also says that the sheriff's department
戈登还说,如果我获释
will be setting up electronic monitoring at the house if I am released.
警方会在家里安装电子监控
Are you all right with that? Yes.
你能接受吗,没问题
But I wanted to agree on a few things first.
但咱们约法三章
Okay.
你说
There's a maid's room. I've been using it for storage,
家里有间佣人房,现在当储物间用
but I will clear it out and put a bed in there.
我会收拾干净,安置张床
In the meantime, you can use the master bath.
此外,你可以使用主浴室
Jackie has been helping out on weekdays while I'm at work,
我上班时,杰姬帮忙照应家里
and I think she should continue--
我觉得应该继续让她帮忙
picking the kids up from school, making dinner...
接孩子们放学,做饭...
And we don't have a study.
还有,家里没有书房
I still have your old rolltop desk; it's in storage.
你那张卷轴面的书桌还在,现在闲置着
I will move it to the dining room. Okay?
我会把它搬到餐厅,如何
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
I do.
You're sounding like a lawyer.
你对我说话的方式,就像个律师
I am a lawyer.
我本来就是律师
Do you ever want to be together again?
你到底想和我重新开始吗
Peter... I've been hurt, deeply.
彼得,你伤我很深
I imagine I will heal someday, but for now...
我想有一天,我会痊愈,但现在...
We need a plan, okay?
我们慢慢来,好吗
Okay.
好吧
The grip is still. Focus is on the front sight.
握紧,聚焦前瞄准具
Are you steady?
站稳了吗
I think so.
应该是吧
Now the hardest part-- the trigger.
接下来是最难的部分,扣扳机
There's a natural tendency for the muscles
你会本能地用手掌和手腕的肌肉
in the hand and wrist to move in tandem with the fingers.
连同手指一起用力
You need to resist that.
你得避免这个
You need to let your forefinger act independently, squeezing.
必须用食指单独发力扣扳机
Do you understand?
听懂了吗
I think so.
应该是吧
And so, with almost no pressure at all,
好,放松点
concentrate on the center of your target.
瞄准目标的中心
Why can't I shoot to injure?
为什么非得打要害
You pick up a gun, you shoot to kill
开枪就得杀人
or you don't pick up a gun.
不然就别拿枪
He got out-- your parolee.
他假释出狱了,那个威胁你的毒贩
I know.
我知道
You're trying to stop with deadly force
你使用致命的武力
somebody who is trying to kill you.
只是为了阻止他杀害你
Somebody who has a mother, a father, birthday parties.
他一样有双亲,一样开生日派对
They're a shadow target, a bull's-eye.
把他当作假想靶子,或者靶心
So you dehumanize them?
你不把他们当人看
They are dehumanized.
环境造成的
The world doesn't March to your drummer.
这世界不是按你的规则运作
It's sometimes dangerous and cruel,
它有时很危险,很残酷
so slowly and carefully raise your weapon,
所以,慢慢地,小心地,举起武器
make your finger work independently of your fist and arm,
手指单独用力,拳头和手臂别使劲
and gently and indifferently squeeze.
然后缓缓地,冷漠地扣扳机
Oh, my God.
天呐
Nice.
不赖嘛
Raise your arm and try again.
举枪,再来一次
So, um, as I was saying, Mr. Sweeney,
斯威尼先生,警方在你住所
there was blood and skin found on a rope at your house, right?
发现了沾了血迹和皮屑的绳子,是吗
Yes, that's right.
是的
And, uh, this blood and skin--
警方声明,绳子上的血液和皮屑
the police say it all matched your wife. Is that right?
与你妻子的吻合,是吗
Yes, we like to cut our own firewood
是的,我们喜欢自己砍柴
and wrap the kindling in rope,
然后用绳子捆起来
And I believe my dearest Carolyn cut herself.
我亲爱的卡罗琳肯定是砍柴时割伤了
Yeah, that seems understandable, I get that.
听上去挺合理
So, I need to ask you this, Mr. Sweeney, please excuse me.
那么让我冒昧问你一个问题
Go right ahead, dear.
说吧,姑娘
You never strangled your wife, right?
你并未掐死你妻子,是吗
My goodness, no.
天呐,当然没有
Thank god.
那就好
So this, uh...
那么...
...Here.
在这儿
What is this?
这是什么
Hospital report.
医院报告
Here it comes.
杀手锏来了
You object-- it'll play better from you.
你来反对,效果比我要好
This-this must be an aberration, right?
这一定是弄错了,是吗
I don't know, I can't see it.
我不知道,我看不见
It says here that your wife was admitted to the hospital, April 1997.
上面写着你妻子97年4月被送入医院
Objection, your honor.
反对
This was excluded from the previous trial
此证据与案情无关,在之前的谋杀案审理中
for relevance.
未被采用
I'll allow.
反对无效
Your exception is noted, counselor. Sit down.
你的异议已记录在案,请坐下
Your wife seems to have told the medical staff something extraordinary.
你妻子对医务人员说了些奇怪的事
She said that you tried to strangle her.
她说你想勒死她
That's a bit melodramatic.
她夸大其辞了
Yes, I know it is, but my mom always used to say "When you don't know,
我知道,不过我妈教导我,不懂就要问
ask," So... This is me asking.
所以...我在请教你
Certainly.
好吧
Carolyn and I were practitioners of breath play.
卡罗琳和我是窒息游戏的爱好者
I'm sorry, what is breath play?
什么是窒息游戏
Well, I'm sure they have it in Michigan, too, Miss Crozier.
我相信密歇根州也有这种游戏
Breath play is erotic asphyxiation.
窒息游戏是一种性游戏
Carolyn liked the feeling of being strangled when she was having sex.
卡罗琳喜欢在做爱时,感受窒息的快感
Oh, I think I'd better sit down now.
我想我还是坐下吧
Your witness.
到你发问了
Okay, we go on the offensive.
好,我们发动攻势
I'm not going to let some 26-year-old
我不会让一个26岁的
law school grad get the better of me.
法学院毕业生压制住
It's an act.
她在演戏
Well, it's working.
效果很好
If we can't prove our guy is innocent,
既然无法证明斯威尼的清白
we need to shovel dirt on somebody else.
我们就拖其他人下水
What about the plaintiff?
原告怎么样
Charlotte? The jury felt sorry for her.
夏洛特?她刚失去了母亲
She lost her mother. We can't suggest she's the killer.
陪审团同情她,我们不能说她是凶手
Go after the sister Mariel, suggest she was the killer.
把矛头对准死者妹妹玛瑞尔
The jury liked her, too.
陪审团也喜欢她
They didn't like her, they believed her.
不是喜欢她,只是相信她
I'm listening.
继续说
Mariel was jealous of her sister.
玛瑞尔嫉妒她姐姐
She slept with Sweeney to get back at her.
她和斯威尼上床,是为了报复她姐姐
In my experience,
根据我的经验
that level of jealousy just doesn't end.
这种极端的嫉妒,不会轻易化解
Did the cops even check her alibi?
警察验证过她的不在场证明吗
Supposedly she was in rehab when Carolyn disappeared.
她自称卡罗琳失踪时正在戒毒所里
Okay, get a subpoena for the records, and, Alicia,
好,传讯她的证词,艾丽西娅
if we're tearing down the sister's alibi,
要推翻玛瑞尔的不在场证明
we need to shore up Sweeney's.
我们得证明斯威尼的不在场证明
How fun. Yep,
真有意思,那是
you're the Sweeney wrangler these days.
目前你可是斯威尼的经纪人
I told you I was in my car on the drive back from St. Louis.
跟你说了,我当时正从圣路易斯驾车回家
With no gps and no cell phone?
没有导航仪,也没手机?
You like manga?
你喜欢日本漫画吗
I find the style bracingly visceral.
我觉得它们的画风非常率真
You weren't on your way back from St. Louis, were you?
你没在从圣路易斯回家的路上,是吧
No.
没错
Do you know that we're losing?
你知道我们要输了吗
Yes.
我知道
So no stories, no lies, no diversions.
那就别扯谎,别分散我的注意力
Where were you?
你到底在哪
Marco, this is my lawyer.
马可,这是我的律师
I need you to tell her where I was the day my wife disappeared.
你告诉她,我妻子失踪那天我在哪里
I got here about 3:30 like I always do.
我和往常一样3:30左右到这来
You rolled up after that, looking to score some opie.
随后你就来买大烟
Opium, sometimes mixed with hash.
就是鸦片,有时和肉末混着吃
Now you see why I didn't tell you before?
现在知道我为何不告诉你了吧
So you didn't do it?
真不是你做的?
Kill Carolyn? No.
杀卡罗琳吗,没有
Then why all the games and the jokes?
那你那些把戏和笑话是为了什么
Do you guys mind?
两位让让
I'm working here.
我还要做生意
You know when I started getting
你知道我何时开始
the best tables in restaurants?
能在餐厅坐上最好的位置吗
The day they thought I killed my wife.
正是人们以为我杀妻的那天
Is that really worth
这值得吗
getting the best tables in restaurants?
就为了餐厅最好的座位?
Of course.
当然值得
Why do you look at me the way you do?
和你一样,人们从此对我忌惮三分
Why is my picture
我的照片
on the front page of the Chicago Sun-times?
出现在《芝加哥太阳时报》头版
Why does page six care what play I saw last night?
八卦杂志刊登我昨晚看了哪场戏
If your wife is dead, and everyone thinks you did it,
如果妻子死了,而大家都认为是你干的
well, really, what's the difference?
证明我杀没杀她有什么意义呢
Miss Crozier.
克罗泽小姐
Hello?
你好
Oh, hi.
你好
I'm sorry, I've forgotten your name.
抱歉我忘了你的名字
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Right, nice to see you.
幸会
I really hope that we can make a deal today.
我真的希望今天可以谈妥
I just hate this courtroom fighting.
我很讨厌法庭上的争斗
Yes, well, Will suggested that we get started,
威尔建议我们先谈着
and he will join us later.
他一会就过来
You're doing very well in court.
你在法庭上表现得很好
Oh, I don't know about that. I'm just a beginner.
没觉得,我还是个新手
Hmm, no, you're not.
不,你不是
Why do you say that?
这话怎么讲
Because I think you know exactly what you're doing.
因为我觉得你很清楚自己在做什么
I wish I did.
我倒想呢
Your witness Mariel--
你的证人玛瑞尔
She doesn't have an alibi the night of the murder.
在谋杀当晚,没有不在场证据
She left rehab at 4:00.
她4点离开戒毒所
And what, rushed over to kill her sister out of jealousy?
然后因为嫉妒赶去杀掉姐姐吗
Been known to happen.
这种事常有
The jury didn't hate her.
陪审团不讨厌她
They hated your client.
他们讨厌你的客户
We spoke to Mr. Sweeney.
我们和斯威尼先生谈过
He's willing to offer your client 50% of the estate.
他愿意分你客户一半遗产
No.
不行
Charlotte lost her mother to Sweeney.
他害夏洛特失去母亲
He has to walk away from the estate.
他没有资格得到遗产
She'll offer him a yearly stipend-- low six figures.
她每年会给他生活费,每次不超过30万
No.
不行
Mr. Sweeney has an alibi.
斯威尼先生有不在场证明
Well, I'm sure it's a good one.
肯定很可靠吧
It'll be fun to try and prove it.
要证明它的真实性,过程一定很有趣
I guess we don't have anything to talk about, then.
看来没什么可谈的了
But it was nice to meet you.
但见到你很高兴
And I really love your jacket.
我真喜欢你的外套
My mom has one just like it.
我妈妈有件一模一样的
Our top story tonight involves the shocking developments
今晚热点,是卡罗琳·阿米塔失踪案的
in the Carolyn Armitage disappearance case.
令人震惊的案情进展
Police strongly suspect
警察怀疑
that Armitage's remains have been uncovered.
阿米塔的遗骸已被发现
A construction crew made the grisly discovery this morning
今晨,一位建筑工
in the courtyard of Colin Sweeney's penthouse apartment,
在科林·斯威尼原住所的院子里发现部分骸骨
A residency sold after the disappearance of his wife.
此处在他妻子失踪后即被售出
The remains, which were found in a shallow grave
骸骨在花园被浅土掩埋
in the flower garden, have yet to be identified,
尚未做身份鉴定
But investigators believe they belong to the missing Carolyn Armitage.
但调查人员相信它属于卡罗琳
I don't know why I feel bad.
我不知为何感觉很糟
At least we know for certain now he did it. Yep,
至少我们确定是他干的了,是
and we're still defending him.
而我们还要继续为他辩护
...Chicago Society figure, Colin Sweeney,
《芝加哥报》指出,千夫所指的科林
a man who many believe is entirely capable of murder.
完全有可能是谋杀犯
Oh, don't even try it.
少来这套
What?
少来哪套?
To patronize me with your tears.
鳄鱼的眼泪
I thought somewhere in the back of my mind--
我知道很不可思议
and I will admit that it made no sense--
但我其实一直暗存希望
Carolyn might be still alive.
卡罗琳可能还活着
Like Ken Lay, faking his own death, and hopping off
就像漫画里的肯·雷,假死脱身
to a small island somewhere.
躲到某个小岛上
So you're saying you had nothing to do with this?
你是说,你和此事无关吗
I'm saying I've done some terrible things in my life. I have.
我是做过许多错事,我承认
But I did not kill my wife.
但我没杀我妻子
Then how did her skull end up buried in your backyard?
那她为何被埋在你的院子里
Someone put it there!
有人栽赃
Peter's the sort of man
彼得
who expects things to be handed to him.
是个希望凡事都由别人为他安排好的人
Like I was.
包括我在内
This was at the hotel? Yes.
你们是约在酒店吗,是的
I had a room.
我订了间房
He called his wife, said he'd be late.
他打电话给他妻子,说会晚归
And then afterwards, he asked me if he could see me again.
完事后,他会约我下次见面
How many times?
你们见了多少次
Two dozen. It went on for months.
很多次,持续了几个月
Sometimes two, three times a week.
有时候一周2,3次
And he knew you were being provided to him? Yes.
他知道有人买单? 是的
Afterwards, I would make a call in order to be paid.
完事后,我会打电话要求付款
He heard me make those calls.
打电话时他也在场
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
...Say anything about having to do something in return for your...
...他有说过要回报你的...
Would you like to come in?
不进去吗
services?
服务吗?
Yes.
是的
He told me that the men who paid me had cases against them.
他说那些买单的人官司缠身
He understood that he had to do something about those cases.
他说会关照他们的案子
"Do something"?
关照?
Oh, um, make them go away.
就是让它们不了了之
He laughed about it, actually.
他还拿这事开玩笑
said that was the price of doing business in Chicago.
说在芝加哥办事,就得付出这种代价
Your witness.
到你发问了
Ms. Madison, you say that Mr. Florrick knew
麦迪逊女士,你说福瑞克知道
that someone else was paying for your services?
有人替他付钱?
Yes.
是的
Then,why would he pay you as well?
那么,为何他自己还要付钱给你
He never did.
他从没付钱
Do you... recognize this?
你知道这是什么吗
No.
It's bank records
这是银行记录
from an account in the name of Loretta Krispinsky.
户主是洛蕾塔·克里斯宾斯基
That is your real name, isn't it?
这是你的真名,对吧
Now, this particular account was closed some time ago,
这个账户,前阵子被注销了
But the transactions are there.
但交易记录还在
Repeated deposits in the amount of $3,500.
多次有固定金额3500美元存入账户
Now, these are records from one of Mr. Florrick's personal accounts,
而福瑞克先生的一个私人账户
with corresponding withdrawals in the same amount of $3,500.
有相应的提款记录,金额也是3500
Always within a day or two of when you deposited the money.
通常在你存款前的1到2天内
Now, I'm going to remind you that you're under oath,
我得提醒你,你是对庭宣誓过的
Ms. Madison, or should I say, ms. Krispinsky?
麦迪逊女士,或者该叫克里斯宾斯基女士?
You were paid twice.
有两方付钱给你
Isn't that correct? No.
对吗,不是
You were paid by your procurers, who thought that
有求于福瑞克的人付钱让你陪他
they were bribing Mr. Florrick for your services,
以为他接受了他们的贿赂
and you were also paid by Mr. Florrick,
而福瑞克先生也付钱给你
who didn't know that you were being paid by others.
他根本不知道有别人付账
Isn't that correct?
是这样吗
You can make numbers look like anything you want.
这不过是个巧合,你歪曲事实
Well, actually... you can't.
不,没人能歪曲事实
I have no further questions for this witness, your honor.
我问完了,法官大人
I think we've had quite enough of Amber Madison.
我想我们已经见识了安贝儿·麦迪逊了
I've been going over the books Sweeney's wife demanded to
我翻查了斯威尼的妻子在失踪那天早上
see the morning she disappeared,
要求查看的帐本
and look at this.
看看这个
Renmart? What's that?
蕾马特,什么东西
It's a dummy corporation Charlotte Armitage set up.
夏洛特·阿米塔成立的一间皮包公司
So I cross-referenced the books against the other discovery,
所以我把账本和其它线索对照了一下
and look at this.
看看这个
Mariel Armitage has been in rehab several times recently,
玛瑞尔·阿米塔最近屡进戒毒所
all paid for by her loving niece, Charlotte.
全部由她亲爱的外甥女夏洛特买单
Now, everybody thought Carolyn was angry
大家都以为卡罗琳
about the money Sweeney had been spending.
是气斯威尼乱花钱
Maybe she was really angry at Charlotte.
但或许她真正气的是夏洛特
My relationship with my mother?
我跟我妈妈的关系?
She was my best friend.
她是我的挚友
And can you tell me what Renmart is?
你能告诉我蕾马特是什么吗
Your honor, I think I might have to object here.
法官大人,我想我得提出反对
my only concern is relevance.
这问题与本案无关
Cory, I thought we were gonna get some WD-40 on those hinges.
科里,不是让你给门轴上点润滑油吗
Overruled.
反对无效
Your honor...
法官大人
I said, overruled.
我说了,反对无效
So, what is Renmart?
蕾马特是什么
It was a company I started a few years ago.
那是我几年前成立的一家公司
I live on a farm.
我住在农场里
I was going to market a line of organic jams and jellies.
计划自产自销有机果酱和果冻
And you withdrew a fair amount of money
你从家庭信托中取了一大笔钱
from the family trust to fund this fruit stand, didn't you?
来投资这个水果站,是吗
My mother okayed that.
我妈妈首肯的
But even after your mother disappeared,
你妈妈消失后
you continued withdrawing money, isn't that correct?
你还是继续提款,是这样吗
Yet you never produced a single jar of jam.
然而你从未生产出一罐果酱
Your company has no physical address,
你的公司没有实际地址
except a P.O. Box.
只有一个租用信箱
No assets except a bank account
也没有实际的财产
that you can access any time you'd like.
只有一个活期账户
Objection... Your honor.
反对,法官大人
On what grounds?
反对理由是?
Let me look here.
让我查查看
Yeah, well, while you're looking,
好吧,你查你的
overruled.
反对无效
You were sending money away to your aunt in rehab,
你把钱寄给在戒毒的小姨
and you didn't want your mother to know.
但你不想让你妈妈知道
That is not true.
不是这样的
So Carolyn was aware you were doing this?
卡罗琳知道你这么做吗
No... I mean...
不知道,不是
No, not-not at first, but...
一开始不知道,但
And when she found out, she was angry?
但后来她发现了,很生气?
Muscina stabulans.
厩腐蝇
A maggot?
一种蛆?
Not just any maggot.
不是普通的蛆
This little fellow is usually found in rural areas, often near livestock,
它通常寄居在乡下的牲畜身上
but this was buried in the courtyard of Sweeney's old apartment.
但这条却被埋在斯威尼原来的院子里
What's even more unusual is that it's here at all.
真正奇怪的是,它居然还在遗骸上
Why wouldn't a maggot be found on a corpse?
尸体上有蛆,不是很正常吗
Oh, it would, as long as there was flesh to eat.
有肉吃,它才待得住
But after two years, I'd expect to find a clean skull.
但时隔两年,本不该有残留的人体组织
A head with so much tissue still preserved suggests
头颅上还残留着大量人体组织
contaminants in the soil-- usually lead or arsenic.
说明土壤中有污染物,通常是铅或砷
Arsenic was used in pesticides, right?
砷原本被用于杀虫剂,是吧
Until they banned it in the 1970s.
70年代才被禁止
But if it was used before that,
但若在被禁前使用过含砷杀虫剂
there'd still be concentrations of it in the soil.
土壤中仍然会残留污染物
Pesticides like those used on a farm?
而农场上会使用这种杀虫剂,对吧
Maybe. Why?
或许吧,怎么了
Guess who lives on a farm in a rural area, near livestock?
猜猜谁住在乡下农场,又近牲畜
Don't tell me. You're the killer.
别告诉我,你就是凶手
Thanks, Li. You're a prince.
谢谢,李,你帅呆了
Justice! Come here.
正义!过来
Oh! You...
你真是
Oh, god.
天啊
Found something!
有发现
The rest of Carolyn Armitage's remains were discovered
卡罗琳·阿米塔尸体的其余部分
buried behind the new Caledonia farm of Charlotte Armitage, her daughter.
在其女夏洛特的农场院子里被挖出
Arrested at the scene was Charlotte Armitage.
夏洛特被当场拘捕
Don't you see?! He set me up!
你们不懂吗,他陷害我
I didn't... I didn't do this!
我没有...不是我干的
He put her body here!
他栽赃嫁祸
He killed her for her money!
他谋财害命
He set me up! I didn't do it!
他陷害我,不是我干的
Don't you... Don't you see?!
你们,你们看不出来吗
Give us a moment, okay?
给我们一点时间,好吗
Chicken sandwich? No.
鸡肉三明治? 不用
I have an offer to make.
我跟你做个交易
I can't wait.
洗耳恭听
Tomorrow, you can go home, free.
明天你可以回家,获得自由
I'll argue for your release on humanitarian grounds.
我会以人道主义理由提请释放你
You should be home with your family.
你应该跟家人团聚
Why would you do that?
为什么帮我
Because I'm a humanitarian.
因为我是一名人道主义者
What's the catch?
交换条件是什么
The catch is hardly worthy of its name.
这算不上交换条件
The conviction stands.
让罪名成立
You know you DP'd those cases, Peter.
你心知肚明,你的确拒绝起诉那几个案子
Now, it's just you and I here.
现在只有我和你
We can admit our feelings to each other.
我们可以坦诚相对
You want me to let the guilty verdict stand? Yes.
你想让我承认有罪? 对
with time served, you'd go home tomorrow.
候审时间折抵刑期,你明天就能回家
And my disbarment stands? Yes.
我的律师资格无法恢复? 对
And I can never run against you?
我再也不能做你的竞选对手?
That's right.
不错
You have no chance, Peter. You realize that.
你没有机会,彼得,你知道的
If I have no chance, what are you doing here?
如果我没有机会,你来干嘛
Okay, you know what?
好吧,你听我说
At a certain point, this has to move beyond retribution.
总有一天,我们得放下冤仇
For both of us.
我们俩都是
You have to think about your family
你得考虑一下你的家人
or risk a failed appeal
或者冒险上诉
and another nine years in prison,
然后在牢里多呆九年
and how old will you be then, Peter?
出狱时你该几岁了,彼得
How old will your kids be?
你的小孩又几岁了
Birthday parties, boyfriends, college graduations--
生日派对,男朋友,大学毕业
While you were in prison.
都在你坐牢时一一错过
A life lived while you grow old in prison.
你在牢中逐渐老朽,而生活仍在继续
Now, that's the deal, Peter, go home tomorrow
你选吧,彼得,是明天就回家
or risk nine more years in prison. Hmm?
还是冒再受9年牢狱之苦的险
You think about it.
你好好想想吧
I need you to take it.
你拿走吧
I don't feel... comfortable anymore.
我觉得,不自在
You can be made to feel comfortable.
锻炼一下就好了
I don't think so.
不用了
You're scared of it?
你害怕枪
No.
I'm liking it.
我开始喜欢
I'll hold it for you. No.
我先帮你保管,不
I'm not going to change my mind.
我不会改变主意
I'll send you my bill.
我会把账单寄给你
I expect no less.
正合我意
Mrs. Florrick. I brought you something.
福瑞克夫人,我给你带了礼物
A token of my esteem.
聊表敬意
I thought it, somehow, strangely appropriate for you.
我觉得,不知为何,它异常适合你
You did it, didn't you?
是你干的,对吧
Did what?
我干了什么
Killed her. Your wife.
杀了她,你妻子
And then you buried her in Charlotte's yard.
然后把她埋在夏洛特的院子里
If I did that,
如果我栽赃
why would I leave the skull in my yard?
为何偏偏把头骨留在自己院子里
To point us to Charlotte.
为了把我们引向夏洛特
You're being paranoid, Mrs. Florrick.
你太多疑了,福瑞克夫人
Sometimes things are as they seem.
有时候事情真相就和表面一样
The unlikely maneuver is exactly that--
不可能的事
Unlikely.
就是不可能
I have to go.
我要走了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You just have to trust people.
你需要信任别人
Enjoy the picture.
希望你喜欢这幅画

重点单词   查看全部解释    
compact [kəm'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 合约条约,梳妆粉盒
adj. 紧凑的,紧

联想记忆
preserved [pri'zə:vd]

想一想再看

adj. 保藏的;腌制的;[美俚]喝醉的

 
testify ['testifai]

想一想再看

v. 证明,作证,声明

联想记忆
skull [skʌl]

想一想再看

n. 头骨,骷髅头
vt. 击打头部

 
dehumanize [di:'hju:mənaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 使失去人性

 
judgment ['dʒʌdʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 裁判,宣告,该判决书

联想记忆
jealousy ['dʒeləsi]

想一想再看

n. 妒忌

联想记忆
corporation [.kɔ:pə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 公司,法人,集团

联想记忆
grisly ['grizli]

想一想再看

adj. 可怕的,恐怖的

联想记忆
continuance [kən'tinjuəns]

想一想再看

n. 继续的期间,停留,持续,[律]延期审理

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。