手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第一季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 忘掉性丑闻吧

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on The Good Wife

《傲骨贤妻》前情提要
You want me to testify at his bail hearing?
你想让我在他的保释听证会上作证吗
We need to show the judge that Peter will have a safe,
我们需要向法官证明,彼得获保释后
Stable living situation if he's out on bail, and that
能拥有稳定的住所
He will be welcomed home.
而且他的家庭也愿意接纳他
Dad told us he made mistakes. Yeah, but not that.
爸爸说过他犯了错误,是,但不是这样的错
What's next for Peter Florrick?
接下来彼得·弗洛克有什么计划
I gotta go into that courtroom in the next
未来的几周,我将走上法庭
Few weeks and win this appeal.
争取赢得这次上诉
Bail is hereby denied.
保释因此取消
This court is adjourned.
休庭
Peter didn't make bail.
彼得没获保释
My next guest has spent quality time with some
下一位出场的嘉宾曾与芝加哥政坛
Of the biggest political names in Chicago politics,
几位风云人物共度美好时光
And she's working on a shocking tell-all book.
如今她正在撰写一本震惊世人的揭秘书
Please welcome Amber Madison.
欢迎安贝儿·麦迪逊
Hi, how are you? So nice to meet you.
你好吗,幸会
So this D.A....
这位地方检察官...
Now, did he...?
他以前...
Uh, state's attorney. Okay.
是州检察官,好吧
Right, whatever, this D.A....
管他呢,这位地方检察官
So now,
那么
Did he, um, suck on your toes all the time
以前他经常给你舔足
Or was that just, like, a one-time shot?
还是只舔了一次试试
It was a... Two-time thing.
有两次吧
Well, of course,
当然啦
I mean, once you shrimp on somebody once,
一旦舔过一次
You kind of have to follow up with another sucking session.
很难不想再来一次
And what's the most disgusting thing
他让你为他做过的最下流的服务
That he ever asked you to do to him?
是什么呢
Uh, well...
这个...
Like really, really disgusting.
非常非常下流的服务
It wasn't the most disgusting,
算不上最下流啦
But he...
不过他...
Kids, breakfast!
孩子们,来吃早饭
This is something new I found at the market.
我在市场上看到一个新玩意儿
It's called fruit.
叫做水果
I thought we'd give it a try this morning.
我想今早我们可以吃吃看
You're really happy this morning.
你今早心情真不错啊
Yes, I started drinking earlier.
对啊,我早上喝过一点儿酒
Okay, something is going on.
说吧,出了什么事
No, we just have to get to school.
没,我们要去学校了
Love you, mom.
我爱你,妈妈
Love you, too.
我也爱你们
Look, Amber Madison is yesterday's news.
安贝儿·麦迪逊是过气的新闻了
Thank you.
谢谢
She'd say anything to sell a book.
她为了卖书什么都敢说
It doesn't warrant a comment.
无需回应
Miss Poole, he's not in court.
普尔女士,他没在法庭
I put him in the jury room.
我让他去陪审团休息室了
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't think we'll need damage control.
我觉得没必要花太多时间处理这事
It's just gossip page fodder.
不过是八卦版聊资
I'm not getting political calls.
我没接到政治性的电话
Who is she? He's trying his wife.
跟谁通话呢,他在联系他老婆
I usually don't ask this, but how much is true?
我一般不问这个,但安贝儿说的,可信度多高
From what I can tell, not much.
要我说,不高
So what are we dealing with?
这事什么性质
A call girl stretching her 15 minutes
一个应召女,不甘心太早退场
To 20 or...?
趁机炒作,还是...
Or...?
什么
I had a married client who had a girlfriend
我一个已婚客户,有个情妇
Who wouldn't go away.
甩也甩不掉
She kept making trouble at inopportune moments.
总是不合时宜地制造麻烦
We offered her money, a singing contract, everything.
我们给她钱,歌手合约,要什么给什么
It turns out she wanted
最后发现她想要的
Something I couldn't offer her--
我给不了
My client.
她想要我那个客户
She was in love with him and she was bitter.
她很爱他,心有不甘
Is that a possibility here?
这里不会也是这种情况吧
Why don't you ask him?
你不如问他本人吧
Yes.
This is her husband.
我是她先生
Could you tell her to call me as quickly as possible?
你能转告她尽快回我电话吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you okay? No.
你好吗,不好
That's good, the genuine is important right now. Kya.
很好,现在真诚很重要,吉雅
Unless you can get me in touch with my wife,
除非你能帮我联系上我太太
I think you should shut up.
不然就闭上嘴
Your husband phoned.
你先生打来过
My...? Oh, did he say what it was about?
他说什么事了吗
No, but I-I think he thought you'd know what it was about.
没,我想他认为你会知道是什么事
And someone from page six--
《第六页》的一个记者打过电话
He phoned, wanting comment.
要求你谈一下看法
On?
关于什么
He didn't say.
他没说
I don't think it was about a case.
但我觉得跟案子无关
Courtney,
考特尼
You got a minute?
有空吗
What's going on?
什么事啊
Courtney.
考特尼
Just wait.
等一下
So now we're getting to a comfortable place. Thank you.
终于结束令人尴尬的话题啦,谢谢
Now, what kind of code
你说的联络暗号
Are we talking about here?
是指什么
I've called Peter's house
我给彼得家打电话
And hang up after one ring, and then he would know
响一声就挂断
That the next call was going to be from me.
他就知道下个电话是我打的
Are you 14?
你才14岁吗
No, I mean, you're a call girl.
你是个应召小姐
I mean, that just sounds pretty...
这招听起来很...
Anyway, so about that threesome...
不管这个了,说说3P吧
Um, it was nothing.
也没什么
It-- he said that it was the reason
他说正是因为这个
That he came to me in the first place.
才来上门找我
His wife wouldn't agree to a threesome.
他老婆不接受3P
I think he thought that she was a little...
他认为她有一些...
Frigid. You can say it.
性冷淡,说吧没关系
I mean, everyone-I-I've seen
每个人,比如我吧
Her, I think she was frigid
一看到她,觉得就是性冷淡
I mean, I know frigid
我明白性冷淡
And-- see, there's a lesson here for everybody.
大家都该学到这个教训
When your spouse asks you for a threesome...
当你的配偶想要3P的时候...
And he offered you a job, is that right?
他还给你提供了一份工作对吧
Yes, on his campaign.
对,让我参加他的竞选后援
Um, he said that he was going to divorce his wife
他说会和老婆离婚
And that I would work as part of his outreach for at-risk kids.
让我参加他的外展计划,帮助潜危青少年
And you believed him?
你居然相信他
I'm sorry, Will and Diane need you upstairs.
不好意思,威尔和戴安找你上去
Peter was very compassionate,
彼得很有同情心
Um, very loving,
很有爱心
A very, very good lover.
是个很棒的情人
We need to do damage control.
我们要将破坏控制在最低程度
This is beyond damage control.
控制不了
Don't let's get into that now, please.
别往那方面想,好吗
What? We can't just let this sit.
我们不能就这么算了
You're like Fletcher Christian
你像弗莱彻·克雷斯蒂安
Just itching to throw Bligh overboard.
总是想篡权叛变
Yes, and Mr. Christian was the hero.
克雷斯蒂安先生可是主角呢
Here.
看这个
Attorneys at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner
斯特恩,洛克哈特&加德纳律所
Have had no comment on this latest embarrassment.
对最近发生的这则丑闻不予置评
It appears that Jonas Stern's single car accident
乔纳斯·斯特恩车辆肇事
Caused no injuries.
似乎并未造成人员伤亡
Stern, Chicago's renowned civil rights attorney,
斯特恩,芝加哥著名的民权律师
First gained notoriety crusading against
在70年代,因反抗警察暴力执法
Police brutality in the 1970s.
而首获恶名
It's unbelievable.
难以置信
Guy hasn't stepped foot in the office for over a year...
这家伙有一年多没踏进过办公室
I talked to his ex-wife.
我跟他的前妻谈过
Which one?
哪一个
Cassandra.
卡桑德拉
She said spending so much time away mellowed him.
她说一段时间不理公务,他变得成熟了
Yep, like rotting fruit.
对,像熟到烂的水果
Remember, he spoke at school?
记得吗,他在学校做过演说
He filled hart auditorium, Diane,
听他演说的人挤满了大堂,戴安
On-- what was it?
是什么内容
Universal jurisdiction.
普遍管辖权
Stern used a glass of water and a hammer
斯特恩用一杯水和一把锤子
To demonstrate the difference between...
来说明
International norms versus state sovereignty.
国际准则和国家主权之间的矛盾
Right, you were really into him.
对哦,你当时很崇拜他
I found him inspiring.
我觉得他很能启发人
Well, he wanted to thank you.
他想谢谢你
Me? Yeah.
我,对
The slip and fall, his daughter's defense.
那宗滑倒案,他女儿的官司
I guess she spoke highly of you.
我想她对你评价很高
He's on his way over.
他正在前来的途中
Oh, good, Julius Kreutzer has agreed to handle the DUI.
朱利叶斯·克勒采同意处理他的酒驾事件
Kreutzer? Great.
克勒采,这下好
We'll need to enlarge the conference room.
要扩建会议室才能盛下他膨胀的自信
He's the only lawyer I know
他是我认识的唯一一个
With an ego bigger than Stern's.
比斯特恩更自大的律师
We need this to go away quietly.
我们要低调处理这事
Diane, have you ever known Stern to do anything quietly?
戴安,斯特恩做事有低调过吗
Jeanette!
珍妮特
Oh, it's so good to see you!
见到你太好了
Oh, baby.
宝贝
How you doing?
你好吗
Oh, you're as beautiful as ever, sweetheart.
你还是像从前那么漂亮,宝贝
Hey, Mike, Arnie, how you doing?
麦克,阿尼,你们好吗
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你们
Where the hell did we get that?
你们从哪里弄来这鬼东西
That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
这是我看过最丑的东西了
But you haven't lived until you've ridden horseback at midnight
但直到你半夜骑马穿越提米哈尼高原
Across the Timihani Plateau.
这才算真正活过
Oh, my god.
天啊
Here.
拿着
Who buys this stuff?
哪有人买这种东西的
My partners!
我的合伙人们
How are you, lovely?
你好吗,亲爱的
So, have you two bankrupted us yet?
你们俩让公司破产了没
Nope, you're doing that all on your own.
没呢,只有您一人对此有所贡献
Worry beads.
排忧串珠
They were carved by a 70-year-old Balinese woman.
一个70岁的巴里女人雕的
Wear them,
戴着它
And you'll never lose in court.
你在法庭上就会无往不利
Thanks.
谢谢
For you, my dear, a Chinese perfume jar
亲爱的,送你,一个中国香水瓶
Said to contain the soul of a Ming dynasty poet.
据说里面装着一位明朝诗人的灵魂
Funny, I was looking for a Ming poet at Barneys.
有意思,我原想在巴尼斯精品店找位明朝诗人呢
Jonas, this is...
乔纳斯,这是...
So, where is that Jackass Kreutzer?
那个猪头三·克勒采在哪
It's over, you know that.
他完了,你知道的
I don't know anything.
我什么也不知道
His clients are going to mutiny.
他的客户会弃他而去
Stern's clients understand his proclivities.
斯特恩的客户理解他的脾气
It's a new economy, Diane.
现在是新经济时代了,戴安
He's a managing partner, Will.
他是管理合伙人,威尔
It would take a vote of the general partnership to oust him.
要普通合伙人投票通过才能把他革职
Which half are itching to do.
有一半人都希望这么做
This DUI is giving them cause.
这次酒驾事件正好给了他们理由
Have some respect.
尊重一下他
Mr. Stern would like to speak to you two.
斯特恩先生想跟你们俩谈谈
He fired you.
他炒了你
I'll bill you for an hour.
我要收一个小时的律师费用
I'm thinking of defending myself.
我想自己作辩护
Jonas, you are not going to defend yourself.
乔纳斯,你不能自己作辩护
It's trumped up, you know that.
这事是捏造的,你们知道的
All that time I spent on the police review board,
我在警方审查委员会任职那么久
The Chicago cops can't wait to knock me down a peg.
芝加哥警察等不及要把我扳倒
This is your second offense.
这是你第二次犯罪了
Ah, worst-case scenario, I lose my license for a year.
最多我律师执照被吊销一年
Were you drinking, Jonas?
你当时喝酒了吗,乔纳斯
Four scotch and sodas.
4杯苏格兰威士忌和汽水
I was blitzed.
喝得烂醉如泥
After the accident.
但那是在事故后
I crashed, I was shook up.
我撞车后,心烦意乱
I walked into the Westwood tavern
于是走进韦斯特伍德酒馆
And downed four scotch and sodas.
灌下4杯苏格兰威士忌和汽水
Oh, god.
天啊
The police are going to have a hard time discerning
警方会很难辨明,多少酒是在事故前喝的
The drinking I did before and the drinking I did after.
多少是事故后喝的
You're like an 18-year-old.
你像一个18岁小孩
Is that her--
是她吗
The state's attorney's wife,
那个州检察官的妻子
The one that defended my daughter?
为我女儿辩护的律师
Yes.
I want her.
我要她
I want her as a front.
我要她做个幌子
I'll defend myself through her.
我通过她为自己辩护
This is a bad idea, Jonas.
这不是一个好主意,乔纳斯
I want her to represent me.
我要她做我辩护律师
Okay, this won't take long.
我们谈谈,很快就好
It's okay, mom, really.
不用了,妈妈,真的
No one's saying anything.
我们什么也不想说
All right, well, then, just listen for my sake.
那就当是为了我,听好了
I want you to know what's true and what's not.
我想让你们知道,什么是真,什么是假
I don't know what your father told this woman,
我不知道你们父亲跟这女人说了什么
And I can't stop her from saying what she's saying,
我也不能阻止她要说的话
But I can always tell you the truth,
但我能把真相告诉你们
And none of this is true.
她说的都不是真的
Thanks, mom.
谢谢,妈妈
What does dad say is true?
爸爸说的有哪些是真的
I don't know.
我不知道
He hasn't talked to you?
他还没跟你谈过吗
He...
He tried, but I haven't returned his call.
他给我打过电话,但我还没有回
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I've... I've been angry.
我很生气
But if it's untrue...
但如果这不是真的
It's still true that he slept with her.
他跟她睡过,至少这是真的
Yeah, but he already apologized for that.
对,但他已经为此道过歉了
It doesn't make it any less wrong.
这并不能减少他的过错
Okay, okay, it was my mistake.
好了,好了,这是我的错
I should have called him back and I will.
我应该给他回电的,我会的
I will talk to your dad.
我会跟你们爸爸谈谈
Why don't we talk to him,
或者我们自己跟他谈
Ask him everything?
把一切都问清楚
What, like if he had a three-way?
问什么,问他是否试过三人游戏
It's not a three-way, it's a threesome.
这不是三人游戏,这是3P
Yeah, but you can still say "three-way."
对,但也可以叫"三人游戏"
No, you can't. Okay.
不可以,好了
Family meeting's over.
家庭会议结束
It's a plea is all.
这不过是抗辩
You'll be fine, Mrs. Florrick.
不用担心,弗洛克太太
I'll tell you exactly what to say.
我会告诉你该说什么
Could you tell me now?
能现在说吗
No.
不能
The best arguments are spontaneous.
最好的辩论是即兴的
You know who told me that?
知道谁告诉我的吗
Justice Powell--
鲍威尔法官...
The oral arguments for Ricardo v. Ohio.
里卡多诉俄亥俄州案中的口头辩论
I did my law review on Ricardo.
我做过关于里卡多的法律功课
I was brilliant on Ricardo, wasn't I?
在里卡多案上我很出色,是吧
You were.
是的
Yeah, it's harder doing great these days.
是的,现在就没那么容易了
Fewer opportunities.
机会越来越少
I, uh... chased you out
我...让你
Of the gossip columns, didn't I?
顾不上八卦专栏了,是吗
Yes. Thank you.
是的,谢谢
Well, the first time that a DUI trumped a threesome.
酒驾首次打败三P
Your honor, Matan Brody
阁下,我是州检察官办公室的
Of the state's attorney's office.
马坦·布罗迪
Mr. Stern, you may want in on this.
斯特恩先生,请你过来一下
The people have added a charge
我的当事人在起诉状中
To the complaint, your honor.
增加了一向指控,法官阁下
Aggravated battery to a police officer.
严重伤害警务人员
That's ridiculous.
简直荒谬
You tacked that on for payback.
是你为了报复,主张添上这条的
Are you representing yourself here,
你要自己辩护吗
Mr. Stern?
斯特恩先生
Your honor, this is payback.
法官阁下,这是报复
It's clearly unorthodox, clear... Selective prosecution.
明显是不合常规的,选择性控诉
Selective prosecution in direct...
选择性控诉,相悖...
Contradiction of the 14th amendment.
相悖于第十四修正案
Of the 14th amendment right
于第十四修正案里的
Guaranteeing equal protection.
平等保护原则
You hit a cop, Mr. Stern.
你袭警,斯特恩先生
You can't hit a cop.
怎么能袭警
Speak to me,
跟我说
Not my client, sir.
而不是我的当事人,先生
Aggravated battery is a felony, your honor,
严重伤害是重罪,法官阁下
Carrying a prison term Of two to five years.
应处以2到5年的刑期
As such, both this charge and the DUI
就此而言,这项控诉与酒后驾车
Now have to be heard in felony court.
都必须由刑事法庭聆讯
That's too bad, Mr. Stern.
真可惜啊,斯特恩先生
I was looking forward to this.
我原本很期待受理这个案子
Thank you, Mrs. Florrick.
谢谢,弗洛克太太
I can take it from here.
接下来交给我吧
Is that the discovery packet?
那是辩护材料吗
It is.
是的
Sir, if I’m representing you,
先生, 既然我是你的辩护律师
I think I should look at the discovery, too.
我认为我也应该看看辩护材料
Brenda, dinner at Gibson’s.
布伦达,晚饭定在吉布森
Got it.
好的
Mr. Stern, I heard you speak at Georgetown once,
斯特恩先生,我曾听过你在乔治敦的演讲
And you said, "Even the best legal mind
你说"即便是最好的法律思维
Requires the Socratic method to keep itself sharp."
仍需要苏格拉底式问答才能保持敏锐"
So...
所以
Here I am.
我在这里
So, you had a few drinks
你出事前
At the party before the accident.
在聚会上喝了点酒
I had one drink, and they don't know that.
我喝了一杯,他们不知道
Because, after the accident, you had a few more?
因为出事后你又喝了几杯吗
That's perfectly legal.
这又不犯法
You blew a .15 on the breathalyzer
你之后在警局的酒精度测试
At the police station.
指标为0.15
That's almost twice the legal limit.
几乎超出规定值的两倍
They’re going to argue...
他们会说...
They're going to argue that three drinks
说我如果仅喝了三四杯酒
Wasn't enough to get me there.
不可能达到这个指标
And you can argue traumatic experience.
你就以创伤性经历辩护
I was in an accident.
毕竟我出了事故
That increases the effect of alcohol dramatically.
会大大增强酒精的影响
And the battery against the officer?
那伤害警务人员呢
No mention of that in the police report.
警察的报告里没提过
Now, these police cars--
这些警车
They've got their video cameras right on the dash.
仪表盘上都装了摄像头
Those recordings are kept for up to six days.
那些录像最多能保存六天
Subpoena those recordings before they can erase them.
在录像被消除之前,申请法院提取
And get that dispatch tape.
把带子也拿到手
Ten to one my name is on it.
十有八九我的名字写在外壳上
Yeah, they knew it was my car.
他们知道那是我的车
They couldn't wait to arrest me.
他们迫不及待地要拘捕我
Let the plotting begin.
开始谋划吧(指威尔和戴安)
You know, there's something
博尔吉亚家族谋杀敌人
Refreshingly honest about the Borgias
他们狠辣得诚实
Murdering their enemies.
令人激赏
Here, we just plot
在这里,有些人只敢鼓动
No confidence votes.
不信任票
Here it is.
就是它
Look.
Thought we were studying martin Luther king.
我们不是在研究马丁·路德·金吗
You were studying martin Luther king.
只有你自己在研究
See, there's your mother.
看,你妈妈
I don't get it.
我不明白
It's a web site where you bet on stuff.
是个让你下注的网站
You know, celebrity stuff like, uh,
关于名人动向,比如
You know, "which Disney star will die first?"
"哪个迪斯尼明星先死"
Stuff like that.
这类东西
So, they're betting on my mom?
他们拿我妈妈打赌吗
If she'll get a divorce.
赌她会不会离婚
That's... awful.
那真...糟糕
So, what should I bet?
我该怎么下注
You want to know if they're going to get a divorce?
你想知道他们是否会离婚
Yeah. It’s like having insider information.
是的,这叫内部消息
It's like having somebody inside Exxon.
就像在埃克森化工有内线一样
See, after this whole threesome thing,
在谈到3P之后
Betting is moving 75% for divorce.
已有75%的人下注离婚
And I’ve got 50 bucks, so...?
我有50块钱,该压...
She's not going to divorce.
她不会离婚的
You're sure? I’m sure.
你确定,我确定
So, did your dad really ask your mom for a threesome?
你爸真的要求你妈玩3P吗
No.
没有
But they wouldn't tell you if he did, right?
但就算有,也不会告诉你,对吧
Did you hear what she said on Howard Stern?
你听过她在霍华德·斯特恩电台说的话吗
Who?
Your dad's hooker.
你爸爸的姘头
She said they had sex in your bed.
她说她和你爸在你床上做爱
She did not.
不会吧
Yeah, she did.
真的
That's what somebody in chemistry said.
化学系有个人说是真的
So, just think about it.
想象一下
Right here.
就在这里
This bed.
这张床
It's pretty cool.
真是太酷了
It wasn't the same one.
不是这张床
I had a different bed.
我换过了
What are you, like 14?
你有多大, 14岁
Yeah.
是的
Well, I’m 16.
我16岁
I’m back, kids.
我回来了,孩子们
Hello!
有人吗
I...
我...
I got to help my grandma.
我要去帮我奶奶了
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Let me give you something, Zachary.
给你个好东西,扎克
Just, you know, in case your parents
如果你父母对你
Are giving you any trouble, bothering you,
唠唠叨叨,管东管西
And you want something--
或者你想要什么
Some space, a car.
比如私人空间,或者车
Just, um... play this.
就播放这个
What is it, rap?
是什么,说唱音乐
No, it's better.
不,比那个更多
It makes parents give you whatever you want.
能让父母满足你的任何愿望
You need a little rebellion in your life.
你的生活中需要一点点叛逆
It's nice to meet you,
很高兴见到你
Mrs. Florrick. I'm Rebecca.
弗洛克太太,我是丽贝卡
Zachary and I were just studying.
扎克和我刚刚在学习
Bye.
再见
Video for the dashboard camera.
仪表盘的摄像头拍的录像
Thanks. Good or bad?
谢谢,是好是坏
You should watch.
你应该看看
So,
那么
Stern still treating you like a puppet?
斯特恩依旧把你当傀儡吗
Here's my script.
这是他给我写的台词
Alicia, it's...
艾丽西娅,有电话...
Who? Amber Madison.
谁,安贝儿·麦迪逊
She says she... has a question for you.
她说想问你个问题
Take a message.
帮我记下来
Why is she phoning you?
她为什么要给你打电话
I don't know.
不知道
She's trying to cause a scene.
她可能想找我闹
I don't know. For attention.
大概是为了引人注意
You want me to talk to her?
你想让我和她聊聊吗
Talk to her? Mm.
和她聊聊,没错
What would that entail?
目的是
Talk.
聊聊而已
I'm fine.
不用了
Thank you.
谢谢
Contact me if that changes.
如果有问题就来找我
Okay.
好的
Damn it. You need to calm down.
该死,冷静点
Don't make me put the cuffs back on you.
别逼我再给你戴上手铐
I said let me go, damn it!
我说了放开我,该死
Why did we subpoena this again?
再问一遍,为什么要播放这段录像
Don't worry about it.
不用担心
Is this an accurate depiction of the events,
这是本次事件的准确情形吗
Officer Sutton?
萨顿警官
Yes, it is. Your honor, as you can see,
是的,法官大人,正如你所见
The video is clearly relevant.
这段录像显然和本案有关
It may be relevant, but it's unnecessary
就算有关,也没有必要
When they have the officer's testimony, and given...
他们已有那位警官的证词,而且...
Yes, Ms. Florrick?
而且什么,弗洛克女士
Given the Illinois state supreme court...
而且根据伊利诺伊州最高法院
The Illinois court's ruling
根据伊利诺伊法院
In people v. Harriman,
对公众诉哈里曼一案的裁决
We believe...
我们认为...
Harriman was one of your cases,
哈里曼一案是你的案子,对吗
Wasn't it, Mr. Stern?
斯特恩先生
Yes. Yes, your honor, it was.
是的,法官大人
That case dealt with video from an outside source.
那宗案子的录像来自外界,因此无效
This is video from the officer's dashboard.
而这段录像来自于该警官的仪表盘
We're arguing that the underlying principle is the same,
我方认为,这两宗案子的基本原理一致
Your honor.
法官大人
That might work
这在伊利诺伊州最高法院
With the Illinois supreme court, but not here.
可能说得通,可在这不行
Very good.
We'll reconvene after lunch.
午饭后重新开庭
What was that?
刚才怎么回事
You're hesitating.
你在犹豫
I don't have time to be hesitating.
我没有时间犹豫
You're interrupting.
你在妨碍我
Maybe this was a mistake.
找你或许的确是个错误
They should be out in a minute.
他们马上就会出来了
They're finishing up pretrial motions.
审前动议马上就准备好了
How many clients do you have?
你有几个客户
Currently?
目前吗
Two.
两个
Who pays you?
谁付你工资
A committee of interested advisors.
一些感兴趣的顾问组成的委员会
And how long are they paying you?
他们准备雇佣你到什么时候
It's month to month, but I'd imagine until...
按月签约,估计直到...
Actually, I'm not sure how long they'll pay me.
实际上,我也不知道他们还会雇我多久
"Until..."?
直到什么
It's not my business
将来的事情
To look into the future, Mrs. Florrick.
我说了不算
Are there designs to put Peter back in office?
他们计划让彼得官复原职吗
Yes.
没错
Your husband is missed.
这是众望所归的
He was a very effective state's attorney,
他是个非常称职的州检察官
And people want him back.
人们希望他回来
It's insane
太荒谬了
That I would hire a call girl to work on my campaign.
我怎么可能雇个应召女做竞选后援
Think about it. It's...
仔细想想,简直...
She was talking about your kids at risk program.
她提到了你帮助潜危青少年的外展计划
Yeah, well, and anyone who read the news
任意一个看新闻的人
Would know about that.
都知道这个计划
She's out there.
她不受约束
She's out there, and she can say whatever she wants,
她可以胡说八道
And there's nothing I can do to stop her,
而我却无能为力
Because the libel laws are against us.
因为诽谤罪法不站在我们这一边
She's phoning my work.
她给我公司打电话了
Who?
Your...prostitute
你的...小姐
Is calling my work.
打电话到我公司
I told the kids I'd come here, Peter,
我告诉孩子们我会来这儿
And talk to you, but I...
和你谈谈,但我...
I don't know what's right or wrong anymore.
我已经不知道什么是对,什么是错
I don't know what's a lie or what's the truth.
也无法区谎言和真相了
I just...
我只是
I can't take this.
我受不了了
Hold on. No.
等等,别说了
I want it to stop.
我希望这些立即停止
This is your family.
这是你的家人
I don't care about libel laws.
我不管诽谤罪法
You make it stop. Make her stop.
你必须阻止这些,阻止她
What are you saying?
你的意思是...
Unless there's anything else,
如果没有其他意见
I rule that the police dashboard tape
我裁决,警车仪表盘的录像
Be considered... Your honor.
将被列为...法官大人
Yes, Mrs. Florrick?
请说,弗洛克太太
I have one more thing.
我还有一项提议
No, you don't.
不,你没有
We move to disqualify the video
我们提请废除此项证据
On the grounds that it was obtained
理由改为
As the result of an illegal arrest.
它取自一次非法逮捕
Your honor, what could possibly be illegal...
法官大人,这怎么可能是非法...
Mr. Stern,
斯特恩先生
Is it your understanding that the officer...
你是否认为该警官...
Your honor,
法官大人
I am Mr. Stern's legal representative.
我才是斯特恩先生的辩护律师
Yes, ma'am,
没错,律师
But I believe Mr. Stern has a difference of opinion.
但我认为斯特恩先生与你意见不一
Uh, Mrs. Florrick and I need five minutes,
请给我5分钟和弗洛克太太单独谈谈
Your honor. No, we're fine.
法官大人,不用了
Officer Sutton stated on his dashboard video,
萨顿警官在那段录像中说道
"Don't make me put the handcuffs back on you."
"别逼我再给你戴上手铐"
Implying that he'd been handcuffed previously.
说明斯特恩先生之前已被铐过
Did you, officer Sutton?
是这样吗,萨顿警官
I'd handcuffed him when I found him
我在酒吧里铐过他
In the bar because he was belligerent,
因为他在那里寻衅滋事
As you see in the video.
就像录像里那样
But when I brought him outside,
但我把他带出去之后
I took the cuffs off so I could perform a sobriety test.
我就解开了手铐,以便给他做清醒度测试
Was Mr. Stern armed?
斯特恩先生可有携带武器
No.
没有
Did you fear for your life?
你的生命可受到威胁
No, but, I...
没有,但我...
Then it was an arrest, your honor.
那么这就是一次逮捕,法官大人
Mr. Stern was not free to go.
萨顿警官扣住斯特恩先生
And officer Sutton had no probable cause
却没有正当理由
The mere fact that it was an accident
仅凭一次意外
Does not mean a crime was committed.
不能就此断定有人犯罪了
So, everything that follows is tainted--
因此所有后续的事情都当视为无效
The sobriety tests, the video.
清醒度测试和那段录像
Your honor, the video captures
法官大人,这段录像录下了
The commission of a subsequent crime--
他随后的犯罪行为
A battery of a police officer.
殴打警员
Yeah, yeah, but it's exactly...
没错,但正是...
Mr. Stern, please sit down.
斯特恩先生,请坐下
Except that it occurred during the sobriety tests.
但录像拍摄于清醒度测试期间
And if the sobriety tests
因此如果清醒度测试
Are disqualified,
是无效的
The video must be disqualified.
那这段录像也就是无效的
Motion granted.
提议获准
The video is hereby excluded.
这段录像不作为呈堂证供
We're adjourned until tomorrow.
明天再开庭
The best arguments really do sound spontaneous.
最好的辩词果真是即兴的
Mr. Stern,
斯特恩先生
You cannot backseat drive your own defense.
请不要指挥我辩护
You chose me to represent you.
你让我做你的律师
If that is what you want, I'm your lawyer.
如果那是你想要的,我是你的律师
You're my client.
你是我的当事人
Let's go.
走吧
I, uh...
I think you should take the kids to church more.
我觉得你该多带孩子们去教堂
Because...?
为什么
Zach's listening to Muslim music.
扎克在听穆斯林音乐
No, I'm serious.
我说真的
His girlfriend is Muslim.
他的女朋友是穆斯林信徒
Zach's girlfriend?
扎克的女朋友吗
Yes. Zach has a girlfriend?
是,扎克有女朋友了
Yes.
是的
They-they were here yesterday
昨天他们在他房里
In his room, and they were playing that music.
一起听穆斯林音乐
And where were you?
你当时在哪儿
I was out getting groceries.
我去了趟杂货店
You have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友了
No.
没有
Who was here yesterday?
那昨天来的是谁
Becca.
贝卡
And Becca isn't your girlfriend?
贝卡不是你女朋友吗
Uh, she's a friend who's a girl.
她是我的女性朋友
And you were in here working together?
你俩是在房里一起学习吗
Yeah.
是的
She's helping me out with social studies.
她帮我做社会实践作业
She's a junior!
她上高二了
Shut up! No one asked you!
闭嘴,没人问你
Don't say "shut up."
不许说"闭嘴"
She was helping a freshman?
她是在帮你这个高一新生吗
I'm...
我...
Mom, she's nice.
妈,她人很好的
You'd like her.
你会喜欢她的
Oh, I'm sure I would.
我相信我会的
And she is welcome to study here anytime,
我也欢迎她随时来家里学习
But only when jackie is here,
但必须是杰基在家的时候
And only in the living room.
而且必须在客厅里
But the computer's in here.
可是电脑在我房里啊
Wait, mom.
等等,妈
Mom, what are you doing?
妈,你在干什么
Here. Carry this.
来,抱着
Come on.
别这样
Mom, this is ridiculous.
妈,你太不讲理了
Lots of light.
这多亮堂
Lots of room.
空间又大
This is...
这是
Mom, I want my privacy.
妈,我需要隐私
And you'll have that when you're 18.
等你18岁了自然就有了
This is...
你这是...
Nothing happened. Good.
什么都没发生,很好
Would you like my desk lamp?
需要我的台灯吗
You don't trust me.
你不信任我
Zach, you're 14 years old.
扎克,你才14岁
You are a freshman in high school.
你才上高一
You had a junior in your room yesterday
昨天一个高二女生在你房里
With the door closed.
还关着门
This is what is called parenting, that's all.
这只是父母对孩子该管的,仅此而已
Now, go get the rest of your stuff. No.
把剩下的东西搬过来,不
You trusted dad.
爸辜负了你的信任
Now you think I'm going to be the same.
你觉得我会跟他一样,是吧
Zach, I love you.
扎克,我爱你
I love you so much.
非常爱你
But the computer stays here.
但电脑还得放在这里
How long did you stay at the cocktail party, Mr. Tolliver?
托利弗先生,你在车祸前的鸡尾酒会待了多久
About two hours.
大约两个小时吧
I left around 10:00 p.m.,
我10点左右走的
Just after Mr. Stern left.
就在斯特恩先生走后
And can you tell us what you witnessed in that time?
请告诉我们那时你看到了什么
Well, I saw Mr. Stern consume at least six drinks.
我看到斯特恩先生喝了至少6杯酒水
Six?
6杯吗
What kind of drinks?
都是什么酒水
Are we talking white wine spritzers here?
是白葡萄酒兑汽水吗
Scotch. Neat.
苏格兰威士忌,纯的
Tolliver is an investment banker,
托利弗是个投资银行家
Works for Tolin & Howard.
任职于托林&霍华德公司
Have you ever had any fights with Tolin & Howard?
你和托林&霍华德公司有过节吗
The problem is,
问题是
One time or another,
基本上
I've pissed off practically everyone.
我已经把谁都惹毛了
Tolliver.
托利弗
Tolliver industries.
托利弗工业
It's a family run business.
是个家族企业
I sued them for civil rights violations. Brenda!
我曾告他们侵犯公民权,布伦达
Get me the file on tolliver industries.
把托利弗工业的资料都给我拿来
Got it.
明白
Tibetan ginseng.
西藏人参
Energy.
补充能量
Jonas,
乔纳斯
I checked on your case work.
我翻遍了你的档案柜
The files weren't there.
都没有找到
What do you mean they weren't there? Why?
没找到,怎么会
A Cary Agos signed them out,
凯里·艾格斯经威尔·加德纳授权
On Will Gardner's authorization.
把它们都拿走了
What the hell are you doing?
你他妈想干什么
Sneaking around my files?
偷拿我的文件
Looking for little slipups?
想抓我的小辫子吗
It's an issue of firm liability, Jonas.
乔纳斯,我是为了公司利益
Somebody has to stay on top of these things.
这事总得有人管吧
Oh, come on, Will.
威尔,你太过分了
What?
怎么了
You certainly don't seem inclined to do it.
我看你不想动手,我才动手的
You know, you talk a good game about liability,
你口口声声说怕对公司不利
But we both know this is about control.
但我们都明白,你是想掌权
Jonas votes with me 90% of the time.
90%的时间乔纳斯都站在我这边
You push him out... Enough!
如果你把他踢出去...够了
My god.
天啊
You call yourselves lawyers?
你们也配做律师
I was winning cases
你们还在少年棒球联盟时
When you were in little league.
我就已经是名成功的律师了
And you, my protege?
而你,我的门徒
The only reason i hired you
我雇你唯一的原因就是
Is because it looked good to have a woman in the office.
办公室里有个女律师,能撑撑门面
The both of you treat the practice of law
你们现在对待法律
Like it's used cars!
就像对待二手车一样
Well, you try to get rid of me,
你们想摆脱我
It'll cost you every cent of your golden parachute,
我会掏空你们的离职补贴
And that is after the lawsuit!
案子结了再来收拾你们
I will bankrupt this firm
我要在你们把我踢出去之前
Before I let you
先把这个公司
Push me out.
搞垮
I suppose you heard that tirade back there.
我想你听到了刚刚的咒骂
I imagine the people on Lakeshore Drive heard it, too.
我想湖岸大道上的人都听到了
We'd better go in.
我们应该进去了
Did you find anything on Tolliver?
你找到任何关于托利弗的信息吗
Yeah... yes, Tolliver Industries.
就是托利弗工业啊
Right.
对啊
Tolliver Industries.
托利弗工业
I sued them once. Civil rights violations.
我曾经告他们侵犯公民权利
We should use that.
辩护中可以用上
Miss Madison, I'm Daniel Golden.
麦迪逊小姐,我是丹尼尔·戈登
We, uh, spoke on the phone.
我们通过电话
You look good, Peter.
你看起来很棒,彼得
I always liked you in a suit.
我向来喜欢你穿西装的样子
We have issues That we have to deal with--
我们有些事情要和你探讨一下
This book and your appearances.
你要出的书和你的曝光率
Yes, still a lot of pillow talk to talk about.
对,还有很多枕边私语没分享呢
You phoned my wife.
你打电话骚扰我妻子
That's always what it comes down to.
归根到底,总是为了这个
Men and their wives.
男人和他的妻子
I'd like to talk to peter alone.
我想跟彼得单独谈谈
No.
不行
You have an offer?
你出什么价
Stop writing the book,
停止写书
Stop doing interviews,
停止一切访问
Spreading stories about my client.
停止到处传播我当事人的流言
How much?
你出多少
You recognize this man?
你认识这人吗
Prior to your...relationship with my client,
在你和我当事人的...关系之前
You had a similar relationship with him.
你跟他有过类似的关系
Peter?
彼得
The FBI believe that he's responsible
联邦调查局认为他
For ordering the 24th ward murders
指挥了第二十四区的谋杀案
And three other slayings.
和其他三起杀人事件
He owns a car dealership.
他是做汽车生意的
He's a businessman.
他是位商人
And I don't think
而我想
He will look kindly on your book
他对你在书中提及他的生意
Touching on his business.
不会感到太高兴
My book doesn't touch on his business.
我的书没有提到他的生意
Unfortunately, he doesn't know that.
不幸的是,他并不知道这些
He also doesn't know about certain personal things
他也不知道你向我的客户
That you mentioned to my client about him.
泄露了他的一些秘密
That was between us.
那是我们之间的秘密
And it'll stay between you.
你们的秘密不会外泄
Peter...
彼得
You wouldn't.
你不会这样对我
You phone my wife.
你打电话骚扰我妻子
You threaten my family.
你威胁我的家人
You go on a talk show
你参加脱口秀
humilate and slander my wife and children
出言侮辱诽谤我的妻儿
To protect my family
为了保护我的家庭
You have no idea what I'm capable of.
我什么事情都做得出来
Yeah?
什么事
I need more help.
我需要些帮助
It's what I live for
我的职责所在
Donepezil.
多奈哌齐
That's the name of the medicine you're taking.
那就是你正在服用的药物
That's why you crashed.
那就是你出车祸的原因
You didn't drink at the party, and the roads weren't wet.
你没在派对上喝酒,路也不滑
What are you talking about?
你在胡说些什么
I saw them, Mr. Stern.
我看见了,斯特恩先生
They're not energy pills.
那些不是增强体力的药片
Peter's father had dementia,
彼得的爸爸患了痴呆症
Not Alzheimer's. His was vascular.
不是老年性痴呆,而是血管性痴呆
I know what it looks like.
我知道这病的症状是什么
The forgetfulness, the anger,
健忘,易怒
Mood swings.
阴晴不定
I know how terrible...
我知道你有多...
You know nothing.
你什么都不知道
Jonas Stern does not have dementia.
乔纳斯·斯特恩没得痴呆症
Mr. Stern, you're facing jail time.
斯特恩先生,你可能会坐牢
I know that.
我知道
Your condition is your defense.
你的病况才是你扭转乾坤的法宝
This isn't a DUI.
这不是酒后驾车
There is no condition!
我没有病
I'll be damned if i'm gonna have people think
我绝不能让人以为我乔纳斯·斯特恩
That Jonas Stern is losing his mind!
开始神经错乱了
There are three people who know what you know.
只有三个人知道这件事
One is my doctor, the second one is me,
一个是我的医生,一个是我
And the third is now covered by attorney-client privilege.
然后是你,受律师与当事人保密特权约束
And as your client, I am ordering you
作为你的当事人,我命令你
Not to breathe a word of this.
不能泄露丁点的信息
Not in my defense, not to anyone.
别在法庭上说,别对任何人说
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白了吗
I understand.
我明白
Stern gets into an accident, not because he's drunk,
斯特恩出车祸,不是因为他喝醉了
But because he's confused.
而是因为他糊涂了
He doesn't want to admit it,
他不愿意承认
so he goes and has four drinks
所以他就去酒吧里喝了4杯
Trying to make it look like he's covering up a DUI.
好让人以为他是在掩盖酒后驾车
So what does the cop do?
那个警察做了什么
Sobriety tests.
对他进行清醒度测试
Which he fails, because now he's had a few,
他没通过,因为他这时已经喝了几杯
Or he's shaken up.
或因为他当时心烦意乱
Or...
或许...
What?
什么
The question isn't what did the cop do.
关键不在于那个警察做了些什么
It's what didn't the cop do.
而在于他没做什么
Alicia... where's Stern?
艾丽西亚,斯特恩在哪
He's meeting me at court. Why?
他在法庭跟我碰面,怎么了
We went through his casework.
我们在查他经手的案子
Everything was great until a year ago,
一切都好,但一年前
And he started missing filing deadlines.
他开始不按时上交档案
Luckily, they weren't important,
幸运的是,那些都是小案子
But we could be vulnerable here.
但他的行为对公司来说,是个破绽
I'm not asking you to divulge any privileged communique.
我不是让你泄露他的机密
Good.
那就好
But I need to know where his head's at.
但我必须知道他是怎么想的
Unless that blowup was his final word on the subject.
他说要搞垮公司,之后总该提过他的谋划吧
Look, all I want is for you to
我要你做的
look after his best interests
只是尽力维护他
The firm's best interests.
以及这间公司的利益
The firm assigned me to represent him, Will.
我被公司委派为他辩护,威尔
With all the confidentiality that entails,
我有义务为他保密
I can't... say anymore.
所以我什么都不能说
You gave 'em to mom.
你把它们给妈妈了
What? Get out of here!
什么,出去
The pictures of dad. You gave 'em to mom.
爸的那些照片,你把它们给妈了
I didn't give anything to mom.
我什么都没给妈
Well, they're gone.
照片都不见了
Grandma.
奶奶拿走了
Why...?
为什么
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Zach, she goes through my room
扎克,我在学校的时候
When I'm at school.
她就来我屋里翻东西
She throws away stuff she doesn't like, like
她把她不喜欢的东西扔掉
Candy and clothes. she doesn't ever do it to you
糖果和衣服之类的,她从没扔过你的
'cause you're the good boy.
因为你是家里的好孩子
I hate this.
真讨厌
Yeah. When did you start paying attention?
谁让你自己不注意
Officer, what sobriety tests did you perform on Mr. Stern?
警官,你对斯特恩先生做过何种清醒度测试
Objection. Officer Sutton has already testified in detail
反对,萨顿警官已经具体说明
About the tests he performed.
斯特恩先生做过的测试
Yes, your honor,
对,法官大人
But I'm more interested in the one he didn't perform.
但我对那些没有实施的测试更感兴趣
Okay. Let's see where this is going.
好的,继续往下说
I see no record
警官,我发现
Of you performing a preliminary
你并未记录在事故现场
breathalyzer test At the scene, officer.
对斯特恩先生进行的初步酒精度测试
I don't always do that, ma'am.
我一般不做初步测试,女士
These are reports from your last 37 DUIs.
这是你过去经手的37起酒驾的记录
You performed preliminary breathalyzers on...
被你做过初步酒精测试的人...
Would you like to guess how many?
想猜猜有多少吗
Thirty-seven.
37个
Officer Sutton.
萨顿警官
Your honor, it's perfectly innocent.
法官大人,这一点问题都没有
I voided the test results
我没有填写初步测试结果
Because the machine was malfunctioning.
是因为仪器出故障了
It showed Mr. Stern's blood alcohol level was .03,
它显示斯特恩先生的酒精度指标是0.03
But I could see he was drunk, he was stumbling around...
但他明显醉了,跌跌撞撞的
So you neglected to put it in the police report?
于是你就在执法报告中略去了这项
It wasn't accurate.
那结果不准确
We got back to the station... he blew a .15.
回到警局后,他的指标是0.15
An hour later,
那是1小时后
After the drinks from the bar fully kicked in...
那时他在事故后喝的酒,酒劲完全上来了
Your honor? Mr. Brody, I'm dismissing the DUI.
法官大人,布罗迪先生,我驳回酒驾指控
And unless you want me to dismiss the battery
如果你不想让我把殴打罪也驳回
And levy sanctions,
并制裁你的当事人
You'd better come up with something fast.
你最好快点想出新办法
Misdemeanor assault.
殴击罪
Six months probation.
缓刑6个月
Ask her.
问她
Misdemeanor assault? Six months probation?
殴击罪,缓刑6个月
Time served?
候审时间折抵刑期
You must be pretty pleased with yourself.
你一定对自己很满意
You shouldn't be driving, Mr. Stern.
你不该再开车了,斯特恩先生
And unless you disclose your condition,
而且除非你披露自己的病情
You shouldn't be practicing law, either.
你也不该再做律师了
What are you...
你这是...
Th... the partners meeting isn't until 5:00.
合伙人会议5点才开啊
Call it off.
会议取消吧
I'm not fighting you, Diane.
我不想跟你对着干
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Last thing I need is to waste time and energy here
我最不该做的,就是在这儿浪费时间和精力
Fighting with people I love.
与我的好朋友们争斗
And I do.
我确实拿你们当好朋友
That thing I said earlier...
我上次说的那些话...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It wasn't true.
那不是真心话
I know.
我知道
I was the best lawyer you had at that firm.
我是你在那间律所里最好的律师
Yeah.
I have to admit,
我得说
I never thought I'd see the day Jonas Stern retired.
我没料到,乔纳斯·斯特恩也有退休的一天
Who said anything about retiring?
谁说我要退休了
I'm leaving to start a new firm.
我离开,是要开一家新律所
What?
什么
You know, last year,
去年
you billed over $50 million between Gentech Financials
仅从金泰金融公司,和帕台农系统公司
And Parthenon Systems alone.
你就赚了5000万美元
Now, they're my clients,
他们是我的客户
And I'm taking them with me.
我要把他们带走
Jonas, you take our clients,
乔纳斯,你带走我们的客户
You forfeit your golden parachute.
就拿不到高额离职补贴了
My clients.
是我的客户
And that's not all.
还有呢
I'm gonna take a third of your business.
我要拿走你们业务的三分之一
And then...
然后
I'm coming back for the rest.
我会回来拿走剩下的
But, hey,
不过
It'll be fun.
会很有意思
We're not communicating here, Jim.
你怎么听不懂我的意思,吉姆
I want it bigger.
我要更大
I need 25,000 square feet at least.
至少25000平方呎
All right. Hey.
好了
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Well, getting an office, staff, starting up.
找办公室和雇员,开始创业
We talked about this.
我们谈过这个问题
No, you talked about this.
不,是你谈过
And I'm the only one to whom you will ever talk about this.
而且你只能跟我谈这个问题
Mr. Stern, you have an ethical duty.
斯特恩先生,别忘了道义问题
Yes, to zealously represent my clients.
当然,热忱地为客户服务
Which I will do,
这个道义我会遵守的
With a team of young and hungry lawyers to back me up.
我身后还会有一群,年轻有活力的律师
And I want you to be one of them.
我希望你也加入
Oh, I... I can't. I...
我...不行
Thank you, but I-I... I can't.
谢谢你,但我不能去
Loyalty to your friend Will, hmm?
你对你朋友威尔很忠诚
Well, I admire that.
我表示赞赏
Just know that he will stab you
但我提醒你,为了他自己的利益
In the back if it benefits him.
他会不惜背后捅你一刀
I'll get that, Brenda!
我来接,布伦达
Hello.
你好
Yeah, yeah, Jim.
没错就那样,吉姆
Yeah, hold on. Just hold on five seconds.
稍等,稍等一下
Your husband was set up.
你丈夫是被陷害的
What?!
什么
Forget the sex.
忘掉性丑闻吧
Sex was just the barker's tease.
性丑闻不过是个噱头
There are a lot of people who made a bad bet,
很多人押错了宝
And now they're covering their ass.
于是要撇清自己
I-I don't... I don't under...
我不明白
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Jim, yeah, I need it in the loop.
吉姆,我要环形的
In the loop, yeah. Mr. Stern...
对,环形的,斯特恩先生
That's it, Alicia.
到此为止,艾丽西娅
I'm not your Deep Throat on this.
我不会告诉你内情
Your husband was set up,
你丈夫是被陷害的
And they're not going to let him out of prison ever.
他们永远不会让他出狱
Yeah.
No, you're thinking small. Yeah.
那个太小了
Find another well,
再找一个
Will you?
好不
Yeah.
No.
No, no, no, no, that won't do.
不不不,那个不行
Don't worry. I just...
别担心,我只是...
I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry?
我想向你道歉来着
I thought that your husband was in love with me.
我以为你丈夫是爱我的
He made me think that he was in love with me, and now I just...
他让我以为他是爱我的,但现在...
Look, I wanted to warn you, okay?
我是想提醒你一下
Peter threatened me.
彼得威胁了我
He said that if I didn't pull the book,
他说,如果我不取消出书计划
And I didn't stop giving interviews,
如果我不停止接收采访
That he would hurt me.
他就会给我好看
Look, would you listen?
能听我说两句吗
I don't know what he's capable of.
我不知道他都能干出什么
He doesn't even know that I'm here.
他不知道我来找你了
I don't know what he would do...
要是知道,不知道他会...
Oh, go to hell!
去死吧
Go to hell!
去死吧
You two deserve each other!
你俩还真般配
You tell him
你告诉他
If he does anything, I'll print it.
他要是胡来,我就出书
I'll give an interview you wouldn't believe!
我在采访中说的话会吓死你
Time to go?
该走了吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
Is everything all right?
没事吧
Kids okay?
孩子们都好吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
prior ['praiə]

想一想再看

adj. 优先的,更重要的,在前的
adv.

 
filing ['failiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 锉(文件的整理汇集)

 
commission [kə'miʃən]

想一想再看

n. 委员会,委托,委任,佣金,犯罪
vt.

联想记忆
dash [dæʃ]

想一想再看

v. 猛冲,猛掷,泼溅
n. 猛冲,破折号,冲

 
inspiring [in'spaiəriŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人振奋的,激励人的,鼓舞人心的

 
notoriety [.nəutə'raiəti]

想一想再看

n. 臭名昭著,恶名,声名狼籍

联想记忆
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 
sobriety [səu'braiəti]

想一想再看

n. 清醒,严肃,节制

联想记忆
jury ['dʒuəri]

想一想再看

n. 陪审团,评委会
adj. 临时用的

联想记忆
rebellion [ri'beljən]

想一想再看

n. 谋反,叛乱,反抗

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。