手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《广告狂人》 > 广告狂人第二季 > 正文

广告狂人第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集:德雷柏化解矛盾

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

It's smooth it's brown.

口味醇和,色泽纯正
Now Sinatra drinks it. Why shouldn't you?
连辛纳特拉都喝它,你为何不试试呢
This bulging?
后面显得鼓吗
No.
不,
Can you get somebody to clean up the loose chips on the bar?
你能找人清理吧台上的薯条吗
It's messy. And if I decide I want to spill some during the bit
太乱了,并且我想我还会洒落一些
It's not going to be funny if there's already some there.
如果桌面已经有了可就不那么有趣了
Going again.
再来一遍
"Utz are better than nuts" bar scene take 6.
"优滋美味,坚果不配"吧台场景,第六遍,
Action.
开拍
Imagine my horror when a night on the town turned ugly.
当沉重的夜色笼罩城市,我惶恐难安
This is a nice place for nice people
这高贵的场所正是为高雅的人而设立的
And the jerk behind the bar he throws a bowl of nuts at me.
而吧台后面的蠢货丢来一碗坚果给我
What am I a squirrel?
当我是什么,松鼠吗
Well lucky for him I bring my own wherever I go.
好吧,算他走运,我到哪都带着自己的
Am I crazy? I don't think so.
我疯了吗,当然没有
Just you try and stick your face into a can of nuts.
试着把你的脸埋进一罐坚果
Take it from a nut.
取出一颗
Utz are better than nuts.
优滋美味,坚果不配
Don't cut. No. I want to do that again.
别停,我再来一遍
Roll the camera over that way 5 feet
把摄影机往那边移过去5英尺
And come in around the lapels.
拉近到衣领周围
Quiet please.
请保持安静
Still rolling.
继续拍
Just try sticking your face into a can of nuts.
试试把你的脸埋进一罐坚果
Here we are in Lakehurst New Jersey
现在我们在新泽西的雷克赫斯特
Watching as the great airship hindenburg
观看伟大的兴登堡号飞艇
Attempts to tie off its mooring mast and...
正试图停靠在飞船系留塔上
Oh my god! she suddenly burst into flames!
天呢,她突然起火了
Oh god! look at the size of it!
我的天,看那大火
It's horrible! oh the humanity!
太可怕了,人类啊
Hey get Sitting Bull on the phone.
叫坐牛接个电话(印第安苏族首领)
We found the last buffalo.
我们发现了最后一头野牛
Hey get a wider lens right?
给来个广角镜头
We want to shoot her in cinema fat.
我们给她拍个大特写
Hey Jimmy what do you say we take a little break?
吉米,我们休息一下怎么样
Open your mouth sweetheart.
张开你的嘴,亲爱的
I want to see if Gepetto's building a fire in there.
我想看看是不是盖比托在里面生火了(木偶奇遇记典故)
That man is an animal.
那人简直是个畜牲
Jesus Jimmy.
上帝啊,吉米
Just for your information this guy's laughing over here.
告诉你,这家伙刚才大笑来着
Are you going right home?
你要直接回家吗
No.
不,
I have marketing.
我要去趟商场
I have to pick up Don's watch.
我得去拿唐的手表
You bought Don a watch? I got it repaired.
你给唐买了块表吗,我拿去修了,
He was bathing the kids with it.
他在给孩子们洗澡时弄坏了
I've been looking for one for Raymond.
我也想给雷蒙德挑块手表
We're coming up on 10 you know. 10?
我们结婚10周年纪念日就要到了,10周年,
Poor man has to think of something
可怜的男人抓破脑袋想送点儿什么
For the girl who has everything.
给一个什么都不缺的女孩
Did you make any suggestions?
你没给他什么建议吗
I do love your car.
我超爱你的车
That's not romantic.
那就一点都不浪漫了
Did you hear the part where I said 10 years?
你没听见我说10周年吗
I shouldn't be saying that.
我不该说那个的
He looks like a little boy.
他看起来像个小男孩似的
I guess.
我觉得也是
He reminds me of Monty Clift in
他让我想起蒙堤?克利夫特在
A place in the sun
电影《郎心似铁》中的表演
Learning how to ride so he can worm his way into the upper crust.
为了步入上流社会而学习如何骑马
Somewhere there's a pregnant girl floating in a lake.
而为他怀孕的女孩正漂流在某处湖面上
I'm from the south. There are such people.
我从南方来,那里确有这种人
I think he needs a different horse.
我觉得他应该换匹马
He's on the worst one we have.
他骑的是我们这最差的一匹
I apologize.
我向您道歉
I knew it would be a challenge or I would have done it myself.
我知道这是个挑战,要不我就自己来了
Thank you Gertie.
谢谢,格蒂
You have to admit... he is handsome.
你得承认,他确实很帅
He's got that going for him.
他确实浑身都散发着魅力
Shall we?
我们走吧
I have to get my purse.
我得去拿我的包
No. You're not going anywhere.
不,哪也别去先
We have to meet her.
我们得会会她
Mrs. Draper Mrs. Carson.
德雷柏夫人,卡森夫人
This is Tara Montague my fiancée.
这位是塔拉?曼特裘,我的未婚妻
Sarah Beth Carson.
莎拉?贝丝?卡森
Betty Draper.
贝蒂?德雷柏
You must be the ladies he rides with.
你们一定就是和他一起骑马的女士
We're among them.
我们只是其中两位而已
Artie are you the rooster around here?
阿蒂,看来你在这里很受女性的欢迎啊
I think they make fun of me.
她们在取笑我而已
We don't. That would be cruel.
我们可没有,那太残忍了
Well I've done plenty of things for him.
我为他做了很多事
And I'd love to continue doing so.
并且我也愿意继续保持下去
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴与你们相会
She's pretty.
她很漂亮
Very pretty.
非常漂亮
Prettier than I expected.
比我想象的更漂亮
I think she's about right.
我觉得她挺适合他
I spend too much time here.
我花了太多时间在这
I actually dreamt about him.
我居然梦到过他
I think it was him
我觉得那就是他
Or a version of him that could ride.
抑或一个会骑马的他
I'll see you saturday.
周六见
No. You'll have him to yourself on saturday.
不,周六你一个人和他骑吧
Becky has a dance recital.
贝奇有个舞蹈表演会
It's so horrible to put girls that fat in a leotard.
把个胖丫头装进舞蹈紧身衣里真不容易
Stop. She'll outgrow it.
别说了,她会变瘦的
She did.
没错
Happy thursday Mr. Crane.
周四快乐,克雷恩先生
Thank you.
谢谢
You've never opened one of these have you?
你没私自拆开过这些信件吧
Hey Todd.
嘿,陶德
Yes Mr. Crane?
什么事,克雷恩先生
Nothing. Get the door will you?
没事,能帮我把门关上吗
Damn it.
该死
You in the middle of something?
你正在忙什么事吗
We're going to the oyster bar.
我们要去"沉默者酒吧"吃东西
Yeah. I'm not hungry.
我还不太饿
Hello.
喂,
Good. You are home.
太好了,你在家呢
Never got any better.
不能再好了
I almost threw up waiting for our elevator
我等电梯的时候差点吐了
And then just came back and got undressed.
现在刚刚回来换了衣服
Sorry.
很抱歉
But aren't you sweet to call and check up on me.
你还真是体贴来电话问候我
Harry?
哈里
Harry?
哈里
What's wrong?
出什么事了吗
You told me you wanted me to tell you if I was upset.
你说过如果我有什么不安,可以和你倾诉
What did I do?
我做错什么了吗
Oh no honey.
没有,亲爱的
No it's nothing.
不,没事
You do sound upset.
你的声音听起来很不安
Something is wrong.
肯定出什么事了
Harry do I want to hear this?
哈里,告诉我好吗
Would you stop? Let me talk?
你能先停下来让我说话吗
Okay. Were you fired?
好的,你被解雇了
I accidentally opened Ken Cosgrove's paycheck.
我无意间拆开了肯?科斯格罗夫的工资单
So?
怎么了
What's he gonna care?
他很介意吗
Tampering with the U.S. Mail?
因为你擅动美国私人信件
He makes 300 a week.
他一周赚300美金
What? That mannequin makes $300 a week?
什么,那摆设一周能赚300美金
He's not married.
他还没有结婚呢
We have one on the way.
我们都快有孩子了
I hate this place.
我讨厌这家公司
I should quit.
我应该辞职了
That's your response?
这就是你应对的方法吗
The hours you work?
你付出了那么多
Forget about Kenny.
别再想肯尼了
If they have that much money to spend
如果他们有那么多钱
They should spend it on you.
他们应该支付更多的给你
You're making that place.
你对那个公司至关重要
I don't know about that.
我可不确定
What are you worth?
那你的价值在哪呢
You go in there and ask for it.
你得去问问他们
Demand it.
要求加薪
Be polite but think about what you're worth to them.
心平气和的,但想想你对他们的价值
No. No I can't do that.
不,不行,我不能那样做
I didn't know this was about you feeling sorry for yourself.
我并不觉得这会让你看上去一副可怜相
I'm hanging up.
我要挂了
Do you know where I can get a number 10 envelope
你知道我从哪能找到10号信封吗
With a windowpane and a green stripe on the side?
就是边上有绿色条纹并带窗格的那种
No.
不知道
I need to lay down.
我要躺一会儿
Yeah. Right.
好的
Well feel better.
好好休息
Do you have a number 10 envelope with a windowpane?
你有那种带窗格的10号信封吗
No. Why?
没有,干嘛
Can you make one?
你能做一个吗
No. Why?
不能,干嘛
Can you fix this one?
你能修复一下这个吗
Make it so it can look unopened?
让它看起来从未被拆开过
You need a fake passport too?
你是不是还要本假护照
I got Ken Cosgrove's paycheck by mistake.
我不小心拿到了肯?科斯格罗夫的工资单
I opened it.
我拆开了
How did that happen?
怎么会发生这样的事情
A mistake.
我搞错了
Well just throw it away.
那直接丢掉算了
He'll ask for it by the end of the day
他会在下班时候要工资单的
And they'll cut him a new one.
他们会弄一个新的给他
Don't throw it away here though.
但别丢在这
People go through the trash.
有人会检查垃圾的
Of course.
当然
Are you upset about getting caught?
你在担心会被捉到吗
Or are you upset about what you saw?
还是为你所看到的心烦呢
I don't know if this would mean much to you.
我不知道这是否也会同样困扰你
It's 300 a week before taxes.
他每周税前赚300美金
We're married.
我们是已婚人士
I have a baby due in august.
而且我8月份就要有孩子了
You know what Jennifer said?
你知道詹妮弗怎么说吗
She thinks that I should just go in and demand a raise.
她觉得我应该直接去要求加薪
You told your wife about this?
你把这事告诉你妻子了
I know. I do that. I keep doing it.
是的,我告诉她了,我一直都习惯
I didn't know what to do. There's nothing you can do.
我不知道该怎么做,你什么也做不了,
That's why you don't tell your wife.
正因如此你才不该告诉你妻子
Wish you hadn't told me.
我真希望你也没和我说过
I think she's right.
我觉得她是对的
But isn't media a meritocracy?
媒体行业贯彻的不是精英管理制度吗
You think that?
你这样认为吗
What's that supposed to mean anyway?
不过,这话到底是什么意思
I have plenty of merit.
我也才华满腹啊
Merit defined within reason.
满腹的才华只有配上冷静的大脑才有价值
As in this place can't run without you?
这家公司没有你就不能运作了吗
Well how the hell do I do that?
好吧,那我到底该怎么做
Then you're worth every penny they're paying you.
你也就值他们付给你的那份薪水
Thanks Sal.
谢谢你,萨尔
Mr. Draper Mr. Sterling and Ben Cosgrove are here to see you.
德雷柏先生,斯特林和本?科斯格罗夫要见您
Ken.
是肯?科斯格罗夫
Bad news.
坏消息
So bad I don't feel like telling you.
太糟了,我都不想告诉你
Cosgrove.
科斯格罗夫,你说
We were shooting Jimmy Barrett for utz and...
我们正在请吉米?巴雷特为优滋拍广告
Don't pussyfoot around. Just tell him.
别吞吞吐吐的,赶紧告诉他
I'm trying to tell him.
我正要讲呢
Give me a cigarette. Yes sir.
给我来支烟,好的,先生,
Why don't you get your own?
你为什么不抽自己的
We have a whole storeroom full of luckys.
我们有整整一库房的幸福时光香烟
Because I don't smoke.
因为我不抽烟
Mr. And Mrs. Schilling made a surprise visit to the set
希尔林夫妇突访片场
And they got the full Jimmy Barrett treatment.
他们受到吉米?巴雷特的"特别欢迎"
Mr. Rumsen's coming in.
兰姆森先生要进来了
I don't care that you drink Freddie
我并不介意你喝酒,弗雷迪
But it's interfering with your job.
但现在这已经影响到你的工作了
Only an idiot would put Jimmy Barrett in a room with her.
只有蠢货才会让吉米?巴雷特与她共处一室
No visits.
谢绝来访
How bad was it?
到底有多糟糕
He called her the hindenburg.
他管她叫兴登堡飞艇
And he said something about the whale in pinocchio.
他还说了木偶奇遇记里鲸鱼的故事
Did you laugh in front of the Schillings?
你们在希尔林夫妇面前也笑了吗
Of course not. I was mortified.
当然没有,我忍住了
You know my mother's heavyset.
你知道,我妈妈也是"重量级人物"
I stopped it right away.
我及时地止住了笑
So what we're dealing with here is
那么我们来这是要说什么
You failed to control Jimmy Barrett
你没有控制住吉米?巴雷特
And you failed to control Mr. And Mrs. Utz
而你没控制好优滋老总夫妇
So maybe both of you aren't suited for these tasks.
由此看来你们俩似乎都无法胜任这项任务
Mr. Phillips is here. Perfect.
菲利浦先生来了,太好了,
Utz is gonna lose Jimmy and we're going to lose utz.
优滋要弃用吉米,而我们要失去优滋了
Oh god. I miss the '50s.
天呢,我真怀念50年代
Has anyone tried to save this yet
没人试图挽救这个局面吗
Besides leopold and loeb over here?
除了这的李奥波德与勒伯(美国着名合谋罪犯)
Can't get the Schillings on the phone.
希尔林夫妇不接电话
Someone needs to talk to Jimmy.
得有人和吉米谈谈
Well I'm sure he'll feel real bad
我确信他今晚会觉得后悔
About it tonight and give her a call.
并给她电话道歉的
Don can you work him over?
唐,你能和他谈谈吗
Jimmy Barrett is a known quantity.
吉米?巴雷特的脾气你们又不是不知道
Don's going to fix it.
唐会挽救局面的
He knows what that nut means to utz
他明白那个蠢货对优滋的意义
and what utz means to us.
以及优滋对我们的意义
Fix what exactly?
确切地说,挽救什么
Fix this mess that was made because Freddie got him drunk.
挽救弗雷迪灌醉那家伙之后惹出来的麻烦
Come on. Cosgrove should have told me they were here.
拜托,科斯格罗夫应该早通知我他们要来
I would have never let her near that set.
我决不会让她去片场的
I did. I told Lois.
我说了,我告诉露易丝了
I took them by here but you were out.
我带他们来这了,但是你不在
I'm going to talk to the Schillings
我会去和希尔林夫妇谈谈的
Then I'm going to explain the facts of life to Jimmy.
然后我去和吉米聊聊现实的残酷
That'll work.
那会奏效的
A guy like that must know how to make a charming apology
他那样的人应该学学如何诚恳地道歉
Or he'd be dead.
否则他就死定了
Where were you?
你去哪了
At the printer's.
我去印刷厂了
You should tell your girl that.
你应该告诉你的秘书一声
Lois.
露易丝
Close the door.
关上门
Sit down.
请坐
No. Stand.
不,还是站着吧
I'd like to find a way not to be cruel
我很想找一种不那么残忍的方式
But I don't think it'd be serving either one of us.
但我觉得那样对我们可能不会有什么效果
Are you firing me?
你要解雇我吗
Oh no.
天啊不要啊
It's nice to see that you care about something.
很高兴看到你在意这份工作
Are you trying to think of what you can possibly say
你不想说些什么
To make up for what's happened here?
弥补一下今天发生的事情吗
What happened?
发生什么事了
I think you're not suited for this job.
我觉得你不适合这工作
What did I do?
我做错什么了
In addition to being incompetent
除了无法胜任这份工作之外
You threatened my reputation and not just today.
你还威胁到了我的声誉,不止是今天
Mr. Draper I try to cover for you all the time.
德雷柏先生,我一直在尽力维护您
You do not cover for me.
你没有维护我
You manage people's expectations.
你不能辜负人们对你的期望
Can you be more specific?
您能说得更具体点吗
You really want that?
你真的想知道吗
No I guess not.
不,还是不用了
You're not suited for this job.
你不适合这工作
It's not an insult. It's just the way it is.
没有贬低你的意思,只是就事论事
Stick to the switchboard.
还是去做你的电话接线员吧
Please tell miss Holloway on your way out.
出去时请转告下霍洛威小姐
Yes Mr. Draper.
是的,德雷柏先生
Is there something due tomorrow I don't know about?
是不是还有些工作明天就是截止日期了
No.
没有
Already finding ways not to go home are we?
已经想好了不回家的理由了,是吧
Edgar Fladen CBS please.
请接哥伦比亚广播公司的艾德加?弗兰登
Hello. Flatty.
你好,弗兰迪,
Harry Crane. How are you?
哈里.克雷恩,你怎么样
Still at work same as you.
还在工作,和你一样
How you like it over there?
你觉得你那怎么样
Did Sterling coo lose some of its drunken luster?
斯特林失掉他醉人的魅力了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I was thinking maybe I have to move out to move up.
我只是觉得我应该另谋高就了
Well forget about here. They're picking us off.
哦,别指望我这了,他们正在裁员
I'm one gone paleface.
我都自身难保了
Well thought I'd ask.
好吧,我就是问问
Keep your ear to the ground for me will you?
帮我留意点好吗
It doesn't have to be there. Hey how about some concern?
也不是非在你们那,也关心我一下吧,
I just lost Lever brothers and Kimberly Clark
我刚失去了利华兄弟和金佰利公司
From one of my biggest shows.
对我一个最受欢迎的节目的赞助
We're lousy with sponsors over here. What do you need?
我们和赞助商的关系很糟,你需要什么
Don't get excited.
先别急
Sponsors drop out for a reason.
赞助商撤出肯定是有原因的
Not always.
也不一定
Okay. Try this on.
那好,听听这个
The defenders. Top 20 show.
《辩护人》排名前20的节目
E.G. Marshall Bob Reed.
马歇尔和鲍勃?里德出演
Lawyers but you know they really care.
他们是律师,但他们真的关心那些案例
So the writers turn in this script about a cannibal.
所以编剧写了一个关于食人者的脚本
A cannibal lawyer?
一个食人魔律师
The director eats up all this time refusing to do it
可导演说什么也不拍
Like his resume? Isn't filled with crap
其实这个导演也不是很出众
And surprise the writers have only one other script ready...
令人惊讶的是这个编剧还只剩一个脚本
Something we threw away last year
那是个去年被我们砍掉的本子
Because they used the word "abortion" 30 times in 51 minutes.
因为他们在51分钟里用了30次"堕胎"
Why?
为什么
Because they show one opening scene.
因为他们在开机仪式上秀了一下
Exactly.
就是那样
The whole thing was a ploy to get us to shoot it.
整件事情根本就是逼我们开拍的诡计
They think they're so clever.
他们觉得自己很聪明
I tell you I miss the blacklist.
说实话,我怀念黑名单运动(美国电影行业制作的共产党嫌疑分子的黑名单)
Send it over. I want to see it.
发过来,我想看看
I'm sure.
我确信
It's going on the air sponsor or no.
这节目无论有否赞助商都要播出
I'll watch it with you in the bar where I'll be working.
等我以后到酒吧打工我们可以同看那节目
Send it over. Let me see what I can do.
发过来吧,看看我能做些什么
All right.
好的
Miss Holloway good morning.
早上好,霍洛威小姐
I will be taking care of you while
在我们为您物色到合适的新秘书之前
we search for a suitable candidate.
将由我来协助您的工作
I am really sorry about that.
我真的非常抱歉
Did she leave everything in a condition you can follow?
她离开时都跟你交接清楚了吗
Perhaps if you were involved in the selection.
你对招募新秘书有什么要求吗
What can I tell?
我能说什么
I'll just continue looking for another Miss Olson.
那我就再找一个像奥尔森小姐那样的了
No. I want someone who'll be happy with that job.
不,我想要个真正喜欢这份工作的人
Well for the time being that's me.
好吧,眼下只有我是最合适的人选了
How about a cup of coffee?
来杯咖啡如何
I think I remember how you take it.
我还记得您的口味
Sure.
好的
Is Jimmy Barrett shooting today?
吉米?巴雷特今天来拍摄吗
Yes. At eue.
是的,在Eue
What time do they start?
他们什么时候开拍
They were supposed to start this morning
他们原定在上午开拍
But Mr. Barrett's been showing up around 4.
但巴雷特先生要在下午4点才能来
Wake me at 3:30.
3点半叫醒我
We'll start with your correspondence.
那我们先处理您的信件吧
Did you go to that office
你去那间办公室
For the purpose of obtaining an illegal operation?
是为了接受一次非法的手术吗
Yes.
是的
Were you pregnant?
你怀孕了
Yes.
是的
Then you went to Dr. Montgomery for an abortion.
那么你让蒙哥马利医生为你堕胎
Yes.
是的
Was the abortion performed?
手术进行了吗
Just a moment.
等一下
Mr. Preston aren't you going to object?
普雷斯顿先生,你有异议吗
The witness is not a qualified medical expert.
证人并不具备专业医疗资格
The defense is willing to concede
辩护人想要论证
That an operation was performed on Miss Stafford
在斯坦福小姐身上进行的手术
Which resulted in the termination of a pregnancy.
最终导致其妊娠终止
Very well. You may proceed.
很好,你可以继续
Come here a lot do you?
你经常来这吗
Not if everything's running smoothly.
不顺心的时候才会来
So buy me a drink.
那么请我喝一杯吧
I think there's been plenty of drinking here.
这儿的酒不是多的很吗
Jimmy around?
吉米在吗
He left early. Rehearsal at the Copa.
他提前走了,在卡帕酒店有个预演
Forgot this.
忘了这个
Isn't that our tuxedo?
那不是我们的晚礼服吗
He likes it better.
他更喜欢这个
Great. So let's go talk to him.
很好,我们去和他谈谈
There's no reason for that.
没必要
Talk to his manager.
和他的经纪人谈就行了
How can I help you?
需要我做什么
I'm sorry.
不好意思
In the pitch you were introduced as his wife.
在见面会上介绍说你是他的妻子
Would you prefer I pretend to be his sister
或者你更愿意我像以前那样
Like I did in the old days?
假扮他的姐姐
Wife manager
不管是作为妻子还是经纪人
someone should have kept a lid on him yesterday.
昨天你都应该控制他一下
I've seen the man sober. He's not funny.
我见过他清醒时候的样子,一点都不好笑
Mrs. Barrett... Bobbie.
巴雷特夫人,叫我芭比,
He can come in here with vomit in his pockets for all I care
我并不在意他喝得醉醺醺的来这里
But these people are his benefactors.
但这些人是他的赞助商
Like the medicis of florence
就像文艺复兴时佛罗伦斯的麦迪奇家族
They're patrons of his art.
他们是他艺术上的赞助者
Mr. And mrs. Utz.
就是那对优滋夫妇吗
I want you to imagine something that Jimmy obviously can't.
我希望你可以站在比吉米更高的角度看问题
The Schillings were very excited to see their favorite comedian.
希尔林夫妇看到他们喜爱的喜剧演员很兴奋
Then they know that being picked on
那么他们会明白被吉米?巴雷特奚落
By Jimmy Barrett is a compliment.
其实是一种荣幸
No one was laughing.
当时可没有人笑
That's not what I heard.
我听说的可不是这样
I'll tell you what.
我来告诉你吧
They're in the big city for the weekend.
他们来大城市度周末
Why don't they just go out and buy a thicker skin?
为何不出去买张厚点的脸皮呢
You are aware that all of this can go away.
你意识到很多东西都将一去无回了吗
No more free tuxedos?
再也没有免费的晚礼服
We have a contract.
我们是有合同约定的
Tell Jimmy I need to talk to him.
告诉吉米我要和他谈谈
You?
你吗
Jimmy doesn't have a lot of patience for business
吉米对生意或是生意人
Or for businessmen.
都没有什么耐心
In fact I'm pretty sure he already hates you.
实际上,我很确信他已经开始讨厌你了
Really?
是吗
Some glib AD man in that suit
一个浮夸的广告人西装革履
Cigarette perfectly in hand not a hair out of place
油头粉面,优雅的拿着香烟
Here to tell him he's been a bad boy?
却忽然跑去告诉他他是个坏孩子
Well he has been.
说实话,他确实是
So what do you suggest I do?
那么你觉得我该怎么做呢
Well...
很简单
He has to know that you're a fan
他必须知道你是他的粉丝
And that he knows more than you
而且他懂得比你多
And that he's got a shot with your wife.
还有他能轻易得到你的妻子
Girlfriend? Both?
或者女友,或者两个都拿下
Wife.
妻子
So who's gonna have a talk with him you or me?
那么谁去和他谈谈,你还是我
Neither of us.
我们都不去
I have to go.
我得走了
Let me drive you over.
我开车送你过去吧
Give up will you?
别费心思了,好吗
It's raining.
下雨了
What's that?
那是什么
Hail.
冰雹
Babbie Don't
芭比,不要制止我,
I don't want to do this.
我不想这样
Doesn't feel that way.
你真的不想吗
Hi daddy.
嗨,爸爸
Hi daddy.
嗨,爸爸
Hey you.
你们好
How was work?
工作怎么样
Fine.
还行
Can I ask daddy?
我能问问爸爸吗
What do you want?
你想来点什么
I'm fine.
不用了
You can ask him but he's not gonna disagree with me.
你可以问他,但他肯定和我意见一致
Ask me what?
问我什么
Can we go riding with mommy on saturday?
周六我们能和妈妈一起去骑马吗
No.
不行
There are just gonna be mommies there.
只有妈妈能去那儿
I'll need you to watch them.
我需要你照看他们
it's a couple of hours. okay.
就几个小时,好的,
But she promised.
但她许诺过的
"she"?
她,
Not this saturday. It didn't work out.
这周六不行,没办法
You can ride me around the den.
你可以骑着我在家里转
I picked up your watch. Good as new.
我取来了你的手表,像新的一样
Open it.
打开吧
I got it monogrammed.
我刻上了你的名字
Wow bets.
亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
I think she's out of gas.
我觉得她饿了
Thought I'd fill her up.
我得喂饱她
They feed them in the barn.
他们在谷仓里已经喂过了
You're ruining that horse for whoever has her next.
对下一个骑手来说你无异于毁了她
I want it on record.
我得声明一下
She was ruined when I got to her.
当我得到她时她已经被毁了
Just pull up on the reins. Straighten her out.
拉紧缰绳,让她起来
You can't let her do that.
你不能让她这样吃下去
You don't for a minute think you might be hurting her?
你不觉的这样会伤到她吗
She needs to be told what to do. Don't be afraid.
畜生就是要严厉管教才会懂规矩,别害怕
I'm not afraid but I am curious why I'm riding Nehi
我并不害怕,我只是奇怪为何我骑的是尼哈
And you've got Copenhagen.
而你骑的却是哥本哈根
Some horses have better names.
一些马有更好听的名字
Where's your girl friend Mrs. Carson?
你的女朋友,卡森夫人呢
Her daughter has a ballet recital.
她女儿有个芭蕾舞表演
I'm really not afraid you know?
你知道吗,我真的不害怕
I've just always been more comfortable with animals
只不过一直以来我更加习惯于
When they were on the other end of my rifle.
用来福枪瞄准它们
That's a terrible attitude.
真是种可怕的心态
It is and I've tried to explain it to Tara
是呀,我一直试着向塔拉解释
But she won't listen.
可她听不进去
All the men in her family ride like this.
她家族里所有男人都像这样骑马
They also don't work so maybe I'm wrong about it.
他们也不工作,也许是我搞错了
I should go warm him up.
我该让它热热身了
Tallyho.
好运
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Hello.
喂,
Hello. It's Don Draper.
你好,我是唐?德雷柏
Can you talk?
方便说话吗
I'm glad you called.
很高兴你能打来电话
How are you?
你好吗
Weren't you afraid you'd get Jimmy?
不怕是吉米接电话吗
No. I wanted to invite you both to dinner.
不,我想请你们俩吃晚饭
Monday night.
周一晚上
A command performance.
看来这是强制性的了
I was thinking Lutce.
暂定于路塔斯餐厅(古称巴黎中心区)
It will be formal. Can you get him there?
一次正式的晚宴,你能带他来吗
I told you. He does whatever I say.
我告诉过你,无论我说什么他都会照做
Keep it small.
规模别太大了
My wife the Schillings you.
我妻子,希尔林夫妇,还有你
Okay. If that's what you want.
好的,就如你所愿好了
What do you want?
那你想怎样呢
So...
那么
It's that kind of phone call is it?
你打来电话就是要说这事,不是吗
Where are you?
你在哪
In my home.
在我家
With my children.
和我的孩子们在一起
Really?
真的吗
I like being bad and then going home and being good.
我喜欢那种在外风流,回家本分的人
I'll see you monday.
周一见
Have a wonderful weekend.
周末愉快
Did you have a nice ride?
今天骑得怎么样
Don't smoke in here. They hate it.
别在这抽烟,它们讨厌烟味儿
I don't know.
恕我无知
Place burns down I could give this up.
要是这地方烧着了,我就不用骑马了
I assume you're trying to be funny
我猜你是说笑吧
but most of the people who ride...
大多来这骑马的人
Hold on.
等等
Mrs. Draper I'm so sorry. That's not what I meant.
德雷柏夫人,很抱歉,我不是那个意思
Just because you don't know what you're doing
尽管你不知道自己在做什么
Doesn't mean the rest of us are silly.
但那并不意味着别人都是傻子
I apologize.
我道歉
Girls and their horses.
向女孩们以及她们的马
I can't figure you out.
我真搞不懂你
Why would you want to do that?
你为什么想要搞懂我
When Tara came to visit I could tell she was jealous.
上次塔拉来马场时,我看得出她很嫉妒
Of your two old lady friends.
嫉妒你这两个人老珠黄的朋友
She certainly seems like a girl who has everything.
她显然是一个要什么有什么的女孩
She does.
确实
When she was at Wellesley
当她在韦尔斯大学时
She came for a couple of weekends to New Haven.
她常来纽黑文度周末
I remember those.
我记得那样的日子
So exciting.
多么令人兴奋
We got into a kind of pattern where there'd be a warm reunion
每次我们会有一场温馨的团聚
A football game and some kind of obscure argument.
看一场球赛,也会有些情侣间无谓的争吵
You know I would soothe and she would pout.
而我每次都会抚慰她生气时撅起的嘴
You know Mr. Case having been married for some time
你知道吗,卡森先生,作为一个已婚人士
I can tell you your fiancee would be very unhappy
我得提醒你和陌生人分享这些风月往事
With you sharing this with a stranger.
会让你的未婚妻相当恼火的
Arthur.
我叫亚瑟
I don't know why I brought that up.
我不知道我为何会提及往事
I guess I just remembered going home with her that first time.
或许是我一下子想起第一次和她回家时
Pulling off the Merritt parkway and
驶入梅里特公园大道
hitting this long private road.
并沿着那条漫长而僻静的道路前行
You know that Scott Fitzgerald story
你读过斯科特?菲茨杰拉德的小说
"A diamond as big as the ritz"?
"一颗像里茨饭店般大的钻石"吗,
No.
没有
Her house is a slightly smaller version of my high school.
她的房子如同我高中学校的缩小版
And I realized why she was so happy all the time
那时我才明白为何她一直都那么快乐
And why she was so angry when she didn't get what she wanted.
也懂得为何当她欲壑难填时会如此恼火
All girls are like that.
每个女孩都会那样
you aren't. you don't know that.
你不会,你不知道罢了,
You are so beautiful.
你是如此美丽
Thank you.
谢谢
So different than Tara.
和塔拉如此地不同
Tara is very beautiful. You know that.
塔拉貌若天仙,你知道的
She doesn't need anything.
她什么都不缺
What she does need anyone can get her.
她想要的东西,任何人都能给她
You're nervous about getting married.
你在为结婚而焦虑
You'll see.
你终会明白
You don't know what she'll mean to you.
你并不知道她对你意味着什么
But I think about you.
其实我心里一直在想着你
Why would you do that?
你为何那样
Arthur I like being around you.
亚瑟,我喜欢和你在一起
Don't say anything to ruin that.
你最好别说出什么话将这点也毁了
You're so profoundly sad.
你的哀怨如此深切
No.
不,
It's just my people are nordic.
那只是我们北欧人特有的气质
Don't do that.
别那样
Don't tell me what to do.
别告诉我该做什么
You're so profoundly sad.
你的哀怨如此深刻
You're wrong.
你错了
I'm grateful.
我对现状充满感激
Hey.
嗨,
How was it?
今天骑得怎么样
I'm sorry I'm late.
很抱歉我回来晚了
Thank you for watching them.
谢谢你照看孩子
Come in here.
过来这
I should get cleaned up.
我得去洗洗
I don't care.
我不介意
Listen.
听我说
How do you feel about Lutce Monday night?
周一晚上去路塔斯餐厅怎么样
Lutce?
路塔斯
Pleased I guess.
非常乐意
And you get to meet Jimmy Barrett.
到时候你能见到吉米?巴雷特
Why?
为什么
Business.
生意
Hunt Schilling from Utz potato chips and wives.
还有优滋薯片公司的亨特?希尔林和几位太太
Is this one where I talk or I don't talk?
这次我该说话还是保持沉默
You need to charm him.
你得迷住他
I need you to be shiny and bright.
我要你光艳照人的出席
I need a better half.
我需要一个令人羡艳的伴侣
Monday night.
周一晚上
You have plans?
你有其他安排吗
I'll have to find something to wear.
我得去找找合适的衣服
It's no notice. No notice at all.
你没事先通知,我根本没有准备
Birdie we'll go there alone another time.
亲爱的,我们以后可以另找时间再单独去一次
What is it?
这是什么
What is it? What's this got to do with you?
这是什么,这跟你有什么关系
"he helped me" says Sam.
"他帮助了我"萨姆说,
Is this you?
这是你吗
They're writing this about you?
他们写的这个是关于你的吗
Answer me! are you mixed up in this?
回答我,你搅合进去了吗
answer me! Mr. Mason.
回答我,梅森先生,
You keep out of this!
这儿没你事
Sandra Mason.
桑德拉?梅森
I was reading about this.
我想要说
I was thanking god that my daughter
我要感谢上帝,我的女儿
Wasn't the kind of a girl that was...
她不是那种
Would be mixed up in anything ugly like this.
会卷入这种丑恶事件的孩子
Please daddy don't.
爸爸,别这样
I was even feeling sorry for the parents
我也为这事件里女孩们的父母
Of the girls who were involved.
深感抱歉
please. Please. please?
别这样,求你了,求我,
years old!
你才18岁,18
You have to have an illegitimate child
就让那些可耻的医生
Taken away from you by some filthy doctor!
打掉了你的私生子
Mr. Mason!
梅森先生
You get out of my house!
你滚出我的家
I do want to see the rest of this but I get the idea.
我很想继续看下去,但我已经明白要点了
Then behave as though you...
那你就作出点样子
Top 20 show prime time for pennies on the dollar.
前20的节目,黄金时间,物超所值
And it's the perfect match for Belle Jolie lipstick.
刚好配合贝尔朱莉唇膏广告
Really? How does that work?
是吗,那要怎么做
Controversy means viewers.
争论会吸引观众
Women will find a way to watch this.
女人喜欢看这类节目
Maybe just because they don't want to get left out.
或许因为她们不想被忽视
Is that true?
是那样吗
There's no doubt in my mind.
我觉得这是毫无疑问的
We can talk to them about putting on a warning.
我们可以让他们放条警示语上去
Research shows rules are made to be broken.
研究表明规则是用来打破的
Thanks Ken. He has the research.
谢谢,肯,他调查过
This discussion it's uncomfortable.
说实话,这次讨论令人非常不快
This show is troubling.
这个节目让人厌烦
It's catharsis. That's hard to come by.
它是一种情绪宣泄,很难得
What is better than tears to make a girl
有什么能比眼泪更容易使女孩相信
Ready to hear she can be beautiful?
她即将变得更漂亮呢
I'd love to see a spike.
我喜欢看针锋相对的争论
But what do I do when Hugh Brody asks
但是如果休?布洛迪问我
what the hell this is?
这是什么玩意儿时我怎么办
Belle Jolie is a family company.
贝尔朱莉是个家族企业
This is not wholesome.
这对公司是无益的
There are limits to what you can get out of daytime.
不在日间节目时段播出会有限制的
I don't want Belle Jolie to be part of this debate.
我不想贝尔朱莉成为争论的一部分
So you think girls who buy lipstick
你是说唇膏广告的诉求对象,也就是那些女孩
Aren't gonna be interested in this?
不会对这节目有兴趣吗
I don't care where they stand. So it's political.
我不在乎她们的立场,它是个时政的节目
Politics are in. Women will be watching.
时政很流行现在,女人们爱看
Young women.
特别是年轻女孩
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Well we thought you should know about it.
好吧,我们觉得你该了解一下
I have to say I'm very impressed you brought this to us.
我得说你们的东西确实让我印象深刻
I wish we were a different kind of company
如果我们是家别的风格的公司就好了
We all work for someone.
我们都是各为其主
It was a pleasure.
幸会
How's it going?
最近好吗
Very well thank you.
很好,谢谢
You said you wanted to see me?
您说您想见我
Yes I did.
是的
You're Harry Crane right?
你是哈里?克雷恩吧
Yes I am.
是我
Certain things have come to my attention.
某些事情引起了我的注意
Oh no.
哦,不会吧
I heard about it thirdhand
我间接的听说此事
and I thought it sounded reckless
但我觉得这事很鲁莽
So I talked to Mr. Cooper.
所以我和库珀先生谈了一下
Mr. Cooper knows about this?
库珀先生也知道吗
I think someone told on you.
我想是有人告发了你
And it backfired.
但事与愿违
Mitch. doesn't matter.
是米奇,那不重要,
Cooper thought it showed initiative.
库珀觉得那展现了你的创意
So you're in here now.
所以我叫你过来
I'm smiling. What do you want?
如今我笑容以对,你不想要些什么吗
Well...
那个
I guess for one thing
我想,有一件事
I think that we should have a television department.
我觉得我们应该有个电视部门
All the other agencies have them.
其它公司都有这个部门
And I think I should run it.
并且我觉得我应该负责运作这个部门
You're now the head of the television department
你现在被任命为电视部主管
Which is comprised solely of you.
眼下该部门只有你一人
Anything else?
还有别的事情吗
Well actually...
实际上
I think I deserve a raise.
我觉得应该给我加薪
And I think...
然而我觉得
You've already received a sizable reward.
你当前的薪资水准是合适的
Let's not get greedy.
做人不要太贪心
I'm not being greedy.
我并不贪心
Are you arguing with me?
你要和我争辩吗
How much do you make?
你现在赚多少
a week. plus drinks.
周薪200美金,还有酒水呢, $200
Give me a number.
说说你想要多少
How about 310?
310美金如何
No one makes that around here. Not even close.
没人能赚那么多,根本不靠谱
How about two and a quarter? Say yes.
225美金怎么样,快答应
Yes.
好吧
I'll throw in new business cards.
我会给你新名片的
You drive a hell of a bargain.
你太会讨价还价了
So I finally told them that we really enjoyed visiting
最后我告诉他们虽然我们欢迎来访
But we'd rather stay in a hotel.
但我们更希望能待在酒店
Made my daughterinlaw happier.
这倒让我的儿媳妇得了便宜
Luckily we're a long way from those problems.
很幸运,我们还没有那样的问题
Although I do love the idea of Bobby and Sally
尽管我也很愿意鲍比和萨丽可以
Having apartments and families.
有自己的住处并组建家庭
Where is he?
他在哪
Who?
谁,
Jimmy Barrett.
吉米?巴雷特
I...
我,
No Hunt.
亨特,不要
I don't think that would be a good idea.
我觉得那不是个好主意
Edith please.
伊蒂丝,求你了
He wants to apologize.
他想给你们道歉
Oh dear.
哦,我的天
Well he certainly picked a nice place.
他还特意挑了个好地方
Hello everybody. Sorry we're late
大家晚上好,抱歉我们来晚了
But one of us likes to make an entrance.
因为我们中的一个想要闪亮登场
Hello. Bobbie Barrett.
你好,芭比?巴雷特
Pleasure.
幸会
We've met before. I remember.
我们之前见过面,我记得,
Mr. Draper.
德雷柏先生
This is my wife Betty.
这是我妻子贝蒂
Betty this is Bobbie and Jimmy Barrett.
贝蒂,这是芭比和吉米?巴雷特
Oh my. I am such a fan.
哦,我可是你的粉丝
You know when you imagine someone saying that to you
知道吗,当你梦想听到有人对你说这话时
You always hope it's her.
你总希望会是她
And this one. My god. Are you two sold separately?
这位,我的天,你们俩可以单独出售吗
Look it's JFK.
看,多像肯尼迪
And you're not Jackie but you're definitely his type.
你虽不是杰姬,但你显然是他喜欢的类型
I've met him.
我遇到过他
Nice to see you again Jimmy.
再见你到你很高兴,吉米
You remember Hunt and Edith Schilling.
你还记得希尔林夫妇吧
How could I forget? They bought me a car.
我怎能不记得呢,他们给我买了辆车
A pleasure as always.
幸会,幸会
And the little lady. Look at you all dolled up.
这位女士,看您打扮得多漂亮
So what do you do sweetheart?
那么,你是做什么的,美人
I want to know everything.
我想要了解关于你的一切
I'm a housewife.
我是个家庭主妇
I bet little birds hang up your laundry.
我敢打赌小鸟都会帮你晾衣服
And we have a little boy and a little girl.
我们有一个儿子和一个女儿
Is that everything? Or you want to let my imagination run wild?
这就是全部吗,还是你想让我恣意幻想
By the way I loved you in gentleman's agreement.
顺便说一句,我很欣赏你在《君子协定》中的表演
Good evening mesdames et messieurs.
晚上好,女士先生们
The chef has prepared many speciality
厨师已经备好饭菜
Which I will have the pleasure of...
我很荣幸
Just a minute monsieur le pew.
等一下,先生
Any chance we can get a drink order filled?
我们能要些喝的吗
Sorry everybody but Jimmy's down a quart.
不好意思,各位,吉米可是个酒鬼
Two johnnie walkers rocks.
两杯尊尼获加,加冰(尊品威士忌)
Bobbie you want anything?
芭比,你要什么
Dubonnet with a twist.
加冰调制的杜博尼酒
And make it fast while this place is still french.
快点上,趁这儿的法国风味正浓
I hope you all like spit in your food.
我希望你们不介意食物里的唾沫星子
Come on. I come here all the time.
别这样,我经常来这
Now I have a few key questions for Mrs. America.
现在,我有几个重要问题要问这位美国主妇
Remember betsy everything's riding on this.
亲爱的,每个问题都是围绕这个展开的
So really what fills your days?
说真的,你每天都如何度日
Eating bonbons?
吃些棒棒糖
Hitting tennis balls with the needy?
还是无聊的打打网球
Actually I spend a lot of my time riding horses.
实际上,我大部分时间都去骑马
It's really a passion for me.
对骑马我乐此不疲
And for them I bet.
我敢打赌马儿的感觉和你一样
So big horses? Give me an education.
那么,是大马吗,给我说说
You don't want to hear about this. No I do.
你不会感兴趣的,不,我很感兴趣,
Is it the beauty pageant thing where they walk in little bitty steps?
是那种让马走小碎步的表演吗
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
No. That's dressage.
不,那是花式骑术
I knew that.
我知道那个
It's the same kind of saddle but I do jumping.
意思都差不多,但我主要是让马跳栏
You two do any jumping?
你们俩能跳吗
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Can you excuse me a moment?
我能失陪一会儿吗
All this talk about horses?
好像我们一直都在谈论马啊
What are you expecting a chinese baby?
怎么,你怀了个中国宝宝吗
I don't know what it is
我不知道是哪国的
But one thing I know is it's not chinese.
但可以肯定不是中国的
We're both very proud of you.
我和孩子都以你为傲
Well good.
很好
Because a 121/2% raise is nothing to sneeze at.
因为12.5%的升薪确实是很可观的
I don't care about the money.
我并不在意钱
Well... the money's nice.
当然,钱是好东西
I just can't wait to go into the phone company tomorrow
我真是迫不及待明天要回去电话公司
And tell the girls that my husband
告诉那些女孩们
Is the head of television at Sterling Cooper.
我丈夫现在是斯特林?库珀电视部的头儿了
Do you feel well enough to go in?
你现在回去没问题吗
Because you don't have to.
你大可不必马上回去工作
You're sweet.
你真贴心
What did you do?
你是怎么办到的
Well I took this tv show that no one wanted to sponsor
是这样,我介绍了个没有赞助商的节目
And I told one of our clients about it.
给我们的一个客户
And you sold it?
你把节目卖出去了
No but everyone was impressed that I recognized the opportunity.
没有,但大家对我对商机的敏感印象深刻
What's the show?
是什么节目
Just some show.
就是很普通的那种
You wouldn't like it.
你不爱看的
You look great.
你看上去气色不错
Do I?
是吗
I'm not feeling great.
我觉得很糟糕
Why not?
为什么呢
I'm gonna be brief
我直说吧
Because I don't like leaving him alone out there.
因为我不想让他一个人在外面太久
They're loving it.
他们很喜欢他
They're being polite.
他们是出于礼貌
The window for this apology is closing.
道歉的机会即将失去
It needs to happen before the appetizers or they will leave.
必须在上开胃菜之前道歉,否则没机会了
Really?
真的吗
Because I was thinking about that
因为我一直在考虑这个事情
So I took a look at Jimmy's contract...
所以我又看了一遍吉米的合同
Well me and a lawyer...
就是我和律师签署的那份
And I realized Jimmy doesn't have to apologize at all.
然后我觉得吉米根本没必要道歉
In fact they're gonna have to pay him even if they fire him
实际上,即便他们解雇了他也要付给他报酬
Especially because hurt feelings isn't a very good reason.
因为感觉被恶语中伤并非拒付酬劳的理由
So what is this all about?
那你到底想怎么样
I think an apology and a public one like this one
我觉得一次道歉以及出席这种社交晚宴
Has to be worth $25000.
应该值25000美金
And I want it in the paper.
并且我希望立字为据
Say it's a bonus.
你可以称它为奖金
Believe me I will ruin him.
相信我,我会毁了他的
Do what I say.
照我说的去做
Don't get up. I wasn't gonna.
别客气,不用起身,我没想起身,
But this one knows about horses. Who knows?
但是这位精通马经,谁知道呢
I've been spending the whole time watching her lips move.
我的注意力都集中到她的嘴唇上了
Well I hope we haven't ordered yet because there really is something
我们还没点餐是因为有些事情
That we need to get out of the way.
我们需要先处理一下
He's picking up the check.
他会付账的
I mean there's really no debate is there?
我是说,这事没有争议,对吧
Mr. And Mrs. Schilling
希尔林先生和夫人
Jimmy has something that he'd like to say to you.
吉米有些话要对你们说
Honestly I'd rather eat your chips than anything in this dump.
老实说,我喜爱你们的薯片胜过这儿的垃圾菜
They have snails here you know.
他们这儿还有以蜗牛为原料的菜
That's nice to hear.
很高兴你这么说
Mrs. Schilling... Edith...
希尔林夫人,伊蒂丝
I was out of line the other day.
那天我确实太过分了
I shouldn't have said it to you and
我不该那样说你
Not just 'cause you're married to him.
并不是因为你是他的夫人
I shouldn't have said it to anybody not in that environment.
我不该那样说任何人,起码不该在那种场合
Sweetheart look at me.
亲爱的,看着我
You too Hunt. Can I call you Hunt?
还有你,亨特先生,我能称呼你亨特吧
There's the guy under the lights and there's me.
站在聚光灯下面那个家伙,也就是我
He's made me rich but he hasn't made me very nice.
那工作让我富有,但没能让我知书达理
I hope we can put it behind us.
我希望你们能不计前嫌
I know that's what you do.
我知道你的工作就是花言巧语
I guess I just don't have the stomach for it.
但我想我没有那种肚量
Well I'm famished.
好了,我饿了
Excuse me.
服务生
Bets you all right?
贝蒂,你还好吗
Yes.
是的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing's wrong.
真的没什么
I'm just so happy.
我只是很开心
When I said I wanted to be a part of your life...
当我说愿意成为你生命中的一部分时
This is what I meant.
我矢志不渝
We make a great team.
我们是多么幸福的一对儿

重点单词   查看全部解释    
termination [.tə:mi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 终结,中止,词尾,限制,结果

联想记忆
soothe [su:ð]

想一想再看

v. 缓和,使 ... 安静,安慰

联想记忆
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 
suitable ['sju:təbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合适的,适宜的
adv. 合适

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表现; 履行,实行
n. 性能,本

联想记忆
humanity [hju:'mæniti]

想一想再看

n. 人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科

 
reckless ['reklis]

想一想再看

adj. 不计后果的,大意的,鲁莽的

联想记忆
glib [glib]

想一想再看

adj. 能说善道的,(说话)不假思索的,轻易随口的

联想记忆
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。