Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
You ever been in a war zone?
你去过战区吗
Didn't think so.
看来并没去过
There's a line between us that you drew.
你把我们之间划清了界限
Forget that-- there's a fucking wall.
算了,那他妈是条鸿沟
Stay on our own sides of it, okay?
咱们井水不犯河水,好吧
Allison, you represent the greatest penetration
艾莉森,你代表我国对美国情报机关
of American intelligence in fucking history.
历史上最他妈成功的一次渗透
You have two choices.
我看你有两种选择
Either we turn you back over to the CIA
要么让我们把你带回中情局
or maybe I can get you to Israel.
我也许可以把你带到以色列
I can't do it.
我都不干
Welcome to Operation Iraqi Freedom.
欢迎加入解放伊拉克行动
That bad, huh?
那么糟啊
Worse. Sit.
比你想的还糟,坐吧
What I need is two weeks in the West Indies.
我需要去西印度群岛上待两周
Saint Lucia.
去圣卢西亚
There's a little bar on a beach.
那里的沙滩上有间小小的酒吧
Banana Joe's.
叫芭娜娜乔家
Best daiquiris on the planet.
里面有世界上最好喝的代基里酒
You cannot take weapons into Syria.
你不能把武器带到叙利亚
What weapons?
什么武器
Saul.
索尔
You have to go.
你得走了
Tovah made a deal with Dar Adal.
托娃跟达尔·阿德尔做了笔交易
He's on his way to get you.
他正赶来抓你
Come, come, this way.
快快,这边
Did you find the man you were looking for?
你找到要找的人了吗
Not exactly, but I have his laptop.
没有,不过我拿到了他的笔记本电脑
Carrie.
卡莉
I'm in Ahmed's computer.
我黑进了艾哈迈德的电脑
What just happened?
刚才怎么了
Just a screen saver.
屏保而已
Push the space bar. That'll get rid of it.
按下空格键,就没了
There's a little bar... Banana joe's.
海滩上有家小酒吧,叫芭娜娜乔
Best daiquiris on the planet.
有这个世界上最棒的代基里鸡尾酒
Allison.
艾莉森
Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.
老天,我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了
The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself
伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立
to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over...
全球性哈里发国,势力范围...
...Redraw the map in the middle east.
重绘了中东地图
The soldiers are hackers,
黑客成了士兵
the battlefield is online,
网络就是战场
And it's not a matter of...
这不是关乎于...
Edward Snowden is a coward.
爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫
...Extremely disappointed that the Russian government
令我极其失望的是,俄罗斯政府
would take this step.
将采取这一措施
It's against the law, it's against the fucking law.
这是违法的,这他妈是违法的
All that suffering, and nothing changes.
吃了这么多苦,还是什么都改变不了
Is our strategy working?
我们的策略奏效了吗
I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world.
我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界
Carrie will never be free.
卡莉永远都无法获得自由
Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?
过着逃亡的生活,放弃我女儿吗
I don't know how you live with yourself.
我不知道你的良心怎么过得去
I will fight you forever.
我会跟你抗争到底
Who's after me?
谁在追我
So many people, so much blood on your hands.
死了这么多人,你手上沾满了鲜血
What is this place?
这是什么地方
A friend of mine's son is a sculptor.
我有个朋友的儿子是雕刻家
Studio's on the third floor.
他的工作室在三楼
Thank you.
谢谢
You broke his heart, you know.
你伤了他的心
When you lobbied against his bid for the directorship.
在你游说反对他当局长的时候
Both our hearts got broken.
我们俩都伤了心
Well, his is older,
但他的心更老
weaker.
更脆弱
Well, I wish I were bringing him better news now.
我真希望这次能给他带来更好的消息
Quickly.
快进来
Saul.
索尔
Come here.
过来
A screen saver.
屏保
A photograph of the exact same bar in the West Indies
西印度群岛上一家酒吧的照片
Allison mentioned all those years ago.
正是艾莉森多年来反复提及的那家
Mentioned?
提及
Well... More than mentioned.
不仅是提及
She went on and on about it.
她如数家珍地说个没完
It was her favorite place on earth--
那是全世界她最爱的地方
The drink, the view, the gorgeous men.
酒好,景美,男人帅气
Well, that's hardly definitive, Carrie.
这不是很令人信服,卡莉
It connects her to Ahmed Nazari.
这把她和艾哈迈德·纳扎里联系起来
She's already connected to him.
他俩早有联系
You said he was her asset in Baghdad. An important one.
你说纳扎里是她在巴格达的重要线人
Well, this suggests a deeper, more personal relationship.
是更深更亲密的关系
You mean sexual?
你是说性关系
Well, I'm not sure. Well, what, then?
我不确定,那你什么意思
There was some suspicion Nazari was embezzling American dollars
纳扎里有可能涉嫌盗用
earmarked for the justice sector.
司法部的专款
So the motive might be money.
那就是为钱喽
Well, there was a hell of a lot of it
当时进出的钱
floating around at that time. True.
数量可不少,没错
I'm still not clear why that makes you think Allison's
可我还是不明白你为什么认为艾莉森
working for the Russians.
是为俄国人工作
Because Nazari is.
因为纳扎里就是
And because who else had access
除了她还有谁知道
to your killbox operation with Quinn?
你和奎恩搞的那个暗杀箱
She wanted me dead, Saul.
她要我死,索尔
She tried three times.
搞了我三次
Anything to stop me from getting a look
竭尽全力阻止我看那些
at those hacked documents.
被黑出来的文档
Anything to keep from being exposed for what she truly is.
竭尽全力防止她的真实身份暴露
You're still not convinced?
你还是不信啊
Frankly, no.
确实
Why not?
为什么
Because I don't want to be.
因为我不希望是这样
The implications are serious, I'm aware.
后果很严重,我太清楚了
Implications are catastrophic.
后果会是毁灭性的
It'd mean the Russians have been inside
那意味着俄方近十年
our intelligence apparatus in Europe for almost a decade.
一直潜入在我们局在欧洲的分支
Exactly.
没错
Which is why you can't just ignore this, Saul.
所以你才不能坐视不管,索尔
You need to know, one way or the other.
你无论如何得搞清楚
Get up, man.
起来,小子
Good.
很好
Those drums you picked up in Kosovo--
你们知道从科索沃找到那些桶里
you have any idea what was in 'em?
装的是什么吗
Drink.
喝口
You don't have a clue.
你根本不知道
Methyl difluorophosphite.
甲基膦酰二氟
DF combined with isopropyl alcohol,
这玩意加上异丙醇
it makes sarin gas.
就成了沙林毒气
And you've never killed anyone.
你没杀过人
There's enough in those drums
可桶里的东西
to kill thousands of people.
能毒死成千上万人
Sarin is a fucked-up way to die.
让沙林毒死可他妈不是闹着玩儿的
Don't talk. Drink.
别说话,喝水吧
It attacks the respiratory center
它会针对神经系统
of the nervous system,
呼吸中枢
paralyzes the muscles around the lungs.
使肺部呼吸肌瘫痪
You convulse, you vomit, your bladder
然后痉挛,呕吐
and your bowels evacuate.
大小便失禁
Fine.
好了
No water for you.
水甭喝了
You see for yourself-- there's videos online.
你自己看吧,网上有视频
Google "Ghouta, Syria."
去搜叙利亚的古塔(2013化武袭击点)
I wouldn't go that far, Herr Adler.
我不会那么过分,阿德勒先生
The case against her is compelling
她的事引起了
on a number of fronts.
太多关注
I've heard the case. Now tell me why we're here,
那事我听说了,说说叫我们来的目的
what you want from us.
找我们干嘛
We have an operational proposal.
我们有个行动计划
We need your help to put it into effect.
需要你们的协助才能成行
Naturally.
那是自然
The aim is to deliver proof of her treason.
行动目的是为她的叛国罪取证
Evidence that would stand up in an American court of law.
要有上美方法庭的铁证
That's asking a lot.
要求够苛刻的
That would require a full surveillance package.
那需要全面的监视
Car, apartment, drive-by teams.
车子,公寓,盯梢的人
Correct. Ideally getting her on tape, incriminating herself.
没错,最好监听她,才好定罪
Which means we'd also have to plant something on her person.
那还得在她身上装监听设备
A mic in her handbag, software on her phone.
包里的窃听器,手机里的窃听软件
I can do that part.
这些我可以来
How the hell, Saul?
你怎么搞,索尔
I owe her a visit anyway.
反正我得见她
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你确定这样可行吗
I'll make it unannounced.
我私下里做
And all this without any consultation
这些都不去知会
or sanction from Langley?
中情局吗
Neither of us is in a position
你我双方都不能
to pitch anything to our service.
获得局里的帮助
No kidding. I believe you're the ones
不是说笑吧,我认为
considered to be disloyal at the moment.
你现在应该算是变节
What's in it for us, anyway?
那对我们有什么好处
The last time we stuck our necks out for you,
前次我们冒险替你出头
it wasn't a happy ending.
结果很不愉快
Fair enough.
有道理
But if Allison Carr's a Russian agent,
但如果艾莉森·卡尔是俄国间谍
you've got as much to lose as we do.
你们跟我们一样有损失
Arguably more.
理论上损失更多
Okay. We're listening.
好,你说吧
Saul.
索尔
Couldn't risk calling.
电话里不安全
What the hell's going on?
到底出了什么事
Everyone's furious at you.
每个人都对你感到愤怒
Including you?
包括你吗
Including me.
包括我
I take it you never heard from Carrie.
我猜你还没有卡莉的音讯
No, I never did.
对,我没有
Are we ever gonna get those documents back?
我们是不是该把文件要回来
I don't know.
我不知道
Jesus, Saul. Here, sit down.
上帝啊,索尔,过来,坐下
I need to tell you something.
我有话对你说
I'm being offered political asylum in Israel.
以色列会给我提供政治避难
That's not what I heard.
我听到的并非如此
I heard they want nothing to do with you.
我听说他们不想跟你有任何瓜葛
Well, you heard wrong.
那么,你的消息有误
You were scheduled to be turned over to the FBI,
原定要将你移送联邦调查局
And instead, you made a run for it.
而你却逃跑了
No, Allison, I'm here to say good-bye.
不,艾莉森,我是来告别的
I'm leaving for Tel Aviv in the morning.
我明早启程去特拉维夫
I wanted to see you before I went.
我走前想见你一面
You realize how guilty this makes you look?
你知道这令你看起来多么罪孽深重吗
What, you-you've secretly been a Mossad agent all these years?
你多年来秘密担任摩萨德特工吗
No, you can't have been.
不,你不会的
It's too ridiculous.
太荒唐了
I told you, Mossad had nothing to do
我告诉过你,炸毁那架飞机的
with blowing up that plane.
不是摩萨德
It was the SVR.
是俄外情局
You keep saying, Saul, but that doesn't make it true.
你一直这么说,索尔,但也不会让它成真
Well, that's what Carrie's out there trying to prove anyway.
好吧,但卡莉一直力图证实此事
In any case...
无论如何
It's doubtful you and I will see each other again.
只怕你我很难再见了
Now you're being melodramatic.
你又在煽情了
Maybe so.
也许吧
I'm gonna miss you, allison.
我会想念你的,艾莉森
I was asleep for ten years.
我沉睡了十年
You woke me up.
你唤醒了我
Everything all right?
有什么事吗
Just needed a drink of water.
喝杯水
Go back to sleep.
睡吧
Polycarbonate.
聚碳酸脂
Ballistic glass. I didn't touch anything.
防弹玻璃,我什么也没有碰
I was just looking. Perfectly fine.
我就看看,很好
You're Bibi's cousin, right?
你是毕比的表亲吧
Yes. Qasim.
是的,我是卡西姆
Dr. Aziz.
我是阿齐兹博士
They got everything right except for the tubing.
除了管件,别的东西都没问题
See this?
看到这个了吗
The retracted length is 15 centimeters shorter
缩进长度比实际所需
than it needs to be.
短了15厘米
It's easy enough to fix, though.
不过这很容易修正
You made this?
这是你做的
It's my design.
是我的设计
It's beautiful, huh?
很精美吧
Yes.
是的
Although I have no idea what it's meant to do.
不过我不晓得这是做什么的
It's a testing chamber.
这是试验舱
It measures and records the efficiency of the sarin.
用于测量和记录沙林毒气的功效
But you're not releasing the gas
但我们在屋里时
while we're in the building?
你不会释放毒气吧
The chamber is double-sealed.
试验舱是双重密闭的
A leak is highly unlikely.
绝无可能泄露气体
But not impossible.
但不是不可能
We'll each have one of these, just in case.
以防万一,我们每人带一枚这个
Atropine.
阿托品
It blocks the acetylcholine in the nerve receptors,
可以在神经传感中枢里阻断乙酰胆碱
limits the effects of the gas. Limits?
限制毒气危害,限制
I wouldn't worry.
我不担心的
Why all these cameras?
这些摄像头是做什么的
To record the effects of the gas on our subject.
录制毒气施放在受体上的效果
Bibi was planning on abducting a soldier or a Jew.
毕比本打算劫持一名士兵或犹太人
Al-hamdu lillah, the American was found instead.
感谢真主,结果找到个美国人
Back up a second.
等一下
Where'd he make the approach,
他是怎么搭上线的
this wannabe defector?
这个所谓的叛变者
At a trade conference in Vienna.
在维也纳的一次贸易会议上
But we've been doing the dance with him, on and off now,
我们断断续续的跟他接触
for more than a year.
已经一年多了
Forgive me for not following you, but, uh,
抱歉我没听明白
is he defecting to you or to us?
他是向你们还是我们叛逃
To you, through us.
通过我们向你们叛逃
It's unorthodox,
这不太常见
I know, but not unheard of.
我懂,但也不是闻所未闻
So he's a consular official in the Russian embassy there?
他是俄罗斯大使馆的领事吗
No.
不是
No? This is a senior Moscow Center Chief
不是吗,是俄外情局资深局长
with deep knowledge of their agent networks
对俄方在德国,英国和土耳其的情报网
in Germany, Britain and Turkey.
有很深入的了解
What's his name?
他叫什么
Calico. What's his real name?
卡利科,他真名叫什么
All in due course, Frau Carr.
你们先确定再说,卡尔女士
He's asking not to be referenced
他要求在任何电子通讯中
in any kind of electronic communication.
都不能提到他的名字
Apparently, the SVR's broken
俄外情局显然已经
some of our mutual encryption codes.
攻破了我们之间的加密编码
Huh. What are his terms?
他有什么条件
Five million dollars
五百万美元
and asylum in the United States under a new identity.
还有美国的政治庇护,以及新身份
He wants to live in Boca Raton, of all places.
这么多地方,他只想住在波卡拉顿
The dollar amount will prove difficult.
这么多钱应该很难申请到
He considers it a minimum requirement,
他认为这是最低要求
given the level of his information.
毕竟他的情报等级很高
We have until Friday to respond.
周五前得回复
If he doesn't hear from us by then,
如果那时还没我们的消息
he'll assume the deal is off,
他会认为交易取消
and he takes his information elsewhere.
就带着情报找别人了
There are some ground rules we would insist on, as well,
当然我们也会坚持一些基本原则
provided you're willing to move forward, of course.
如果你们愿意进一步交流
Yeah. Reimbursement for the cost of bringing him in,
行,带回他的费用补偿
a finder's fee. What else?
中介费,还有什么
The first crack at him.
我们先审问他
Seven days in a BND safe house before we turn him over to you.
在德国联情局安全屋待七天再转交给你们
Three days.
三天
And we get a full video transcript of the debrief.
还要完整的审问视频记录
Done.
成交
Good for you, Allison?
你觉得行吗,艾莉森
Allison?
艾莉森
Yeah, good for me.
好,我觉得行
Excuse me.
我先走一步
Are we tracing the number she's texting?
在追踪她发短信的号码吗
We are.
是的
A code of some kind, maybe?
这可能是某种暗号吗
If it is, it's a strange one.
如果是,那也很奇怪
Thank you.
谢谢
I brought you some fruit.
我给你带了些水果
Grapes, dates, figs.
葡萄,枣子,无花果
Did you go online?
你上网了吗
Hard to watch, isn't it?
不堪入目吧
Just ordinary people, innocent.
只是无辜平民
Like the ones you're condemning to death here.
跟你们想杀的人一样
Nobody's innocent.
人皆有罪
Not when you're sending soldiers
你们派兵屠杀穆斯林
to slaughter muslims and occupy our lands.
占领我们的家园也有罪
Your lands? You were born and raised in Germany.
你们的家吗,你在德国土生土长
This country has never been my home, and never will be.
这个国家从来不是,也不会是我的家
And that justifies burning it down?
这就能为袭击开脱了吗
Terror is the necessary prologue to a Caliphate.
恐怖袭击是通向哈里发帝国的必经之路
If the west gives us what we want,
如果西方人满足我们的需要
we won't have to use the gas at all.
我们完全不需要用毒气
And what do you want? Assad out of Syria.
你们需要什么,阿萨德离开叙利亚
And recognition by the U.N. of the Islamic state.
联合国承认伊斯兰国
That will never happen.
那不可能
It might.
有可能
After we send them a warning.
我们给他们警告后就有可能
What kind of warning?
什么警告
Proof of the weapon.
证明我们有武器
A demonstration.
示威
Oh. So that's why I'm still alive.
所以我还活着
That's what you're building in the next room.
你们在隔壁房间造的就是这个
Yes.
没错
Demonstration will accomplish nothing.
示威也无济于事
Your demands will not be met.
你们的要求不会被满足
Then the attack will go forward,
那袭击会继续
And the blood will be on their hands.
他们手上会沾满鲜血
No, Qasim. The blood will be on your hands.
不,卡西姆,是你的手上沾满鲜血
The blood of women and children.
妇女和孩子的鲜血
Whatever happens is Allah's will.
一切皆是真主的旨意
Maybe it's Allah's will
也许真主的旨意
that you stop this.
是要你阻止此事
Even if I wanted to stop it, how could I?
就算我想阻止,又如何才能做到
I can't betray my brothers to the police.
我不能向警方出卖我的兄弟们
I would never do that.
我绝不会那么做
Forget about the police. Get rid of the DF.
别管什么警察了,毁掉氟化物
Without it, Bibi can't make sarin.
没了它,毕比就无法制作沙林了
He'll know it was me.
他会发现是我干的
Then leave before he finds out.
那就在他发现之前赶紧离开
Dump the DF into the ground, walk away and don't look back.
把氟化物倒掉,然后离开,不要回头
It's been almost six hours.
已经快六个小时了
Maybe we missed it.
也许我们没察觉
Maybe the signal to her handler was nonverbal.
也许给她接头人的暗号是非文字形式的
Maybe she's not what you think she is.
也许她就不是你想的那样
You're hoping against hope, Saul.
索尔,你这是还抱有一线希望
Fact is she's not running.
她并没有逃跑啊
Anything more on her dinner date?
她晚上的约会对象有什么进展了吗
Definitely a civilian.
肯定是个平民
Though the hedge fund he works for does do business
不过他工作的那家对冲基金公司确实跟
with the Russian oil and gas sector.
俄罗斯的石油天然气工业有往来
What happened to you?
怎么现在才到
Traffic was terrible.
路上很堵
What did you bring me? Amatriciana,
你都给我带了些什么,辣味培根番茄面
arugula salad, and a torta della nonna for dessert.
芝麻菜沙拉,还有一份杏仁蛋糕当甜点
Yum. I know what you like.
美味,我知道你喜欢什么
You told her the defector
你告诉她背叛者
was a high-ranking SVR chief?
是俄外情局的一位高级官员
I did exactly as we discussed.
我完全按照我们商量的说的
Yet here she is, going about her business,
可她却在这里专心于自己的事
like it's another day at the fucking office.
就像是操蛋办公室里再平常不过的一天
Literally.
确实在操蛋
What do you mean?
什么意思
Saul?
索尔
What's his problem?
他这是怎么了
You don't know?
你难道不知道
Know what?
知道什么
He and Allison...
他和艾莉森...
Oh, Christ.
苍天
Saul.
索尔
Don't. Don't say a word.
别,一个字儿也别说
I just want to know if you think that she's onto us,
我只想问你是否觉得她识破我们了
if this little performance that we're watching is for our benefit.
她这出戏是不是故意做给我们看的
How the hell should I know?
我他妈怎么知道
I don't know one goddamn thing about her, apparently.
显然我对她完全不了解
You didn't give her a heads-up, did you?
你没有给她警告吧,是吧
What?
什么
A word in her ear.
在她耳边吹风
One lover to another.
以情人的身份
I did not.
我没有
I've been there, Saul, as you well know.
我也有过这种经历,索尔,你很清楚
It's hard not to be conflicted.
工作和私情很容易冲突
I said no.
我说了没有
Then we have a problem,
那我们就有麻烦了
because she's not taking the bait.
因为她根本就没上钩
Or do you still believe that she's innocent?
或者你还是相信她是清白的
I don't know what the fuck to believe anymore.
我他妈现在根本不知道该相信什么
Well, the BND is not gonna humor us much longer.
德国联情局可不会再这么迁就我们了
If we don't drive her into the arms of her handler and soon
如果我们无法迫使她赶紧去找她的接头人
all bets are off.
那我们就满盘皆输了
Fine.
好吧
We up the ante, then.
那我们就提高筹码
Good.
很好
I'll go talk to Astrid, and I'll get back to you
我去找阿斯特丽德谈谈,制定方案
with a game plan.
然后来找你
Astrid's arriving at the cafe.
阿斯特丽德到达咖啡店了
Screen on.
给个画面
Closer, please.
麻烦拉近点
Thanks for meeting me out of the office.
感谢你来外面见我
No problem. What's going on?
别客气,出什么事了
Didn't want to tell you on the phone.
在电话上说不方便
This morning,
今天早上
Calico put his wife and children on a plane to Tallinn,
卡利科把妻子和孩子送上了去塔林的飞机
supposedly to visit her relatives there.
估计是去看望她在那边的亲戚
Why?
为什么
He's insisting we accelerate the timetable.
他坚持要我们加速进程
But I thought the plan was for next week. What happened?
但是我记得计划到下周才开始,发生了什么
That's just it. We're not exactly sure.
这就是重点,我们也不确定
What do you think happened?
你觉得出什么事了
Well, he's clearly spooked.
他很明显受到了惊吓
And it appears to have something to do with Berlin.
似乎是和柏林的事有关
He's refusing to do the handover here.
他不愿在这里进行交接
The handover to us? Correct.
对我们的交接,没错
Anywhere but Berlin, he says.
他说除了柏林哪里都可以
According to him, Berlin station's been penetrated.
据他所言,柏林站已经被渗透了
Wait a minute, does he mean me?
等等,他是指我吗
My station is? I'm afraid so.
我的情报站,恐怕是这样
Human or electronic?
人员还是电子设备
He didn't say.
他没说
But I thought you should know.
但我觉得你应该知道这事
I don't believe it.
难以置信
Now you can get out in front of this, at least.
现在至少你可以先行处理了
Before your bosses find out.
在你上司发现之前
I would hope you'd do the same for me one day.
我希望有一天你也能提前知会我一声
No. I mean, I don't believe it.
不,我的意思是,我不相信有这回事
He's making this shit up to exaggerate his own value.
他在胡编乱造来夸大自己的价值
I'm not sure that would be smart on his part.
我不确定这对他来说是明智之举
Anyway, we'll know soon enough.
无论如何,我们很快就会知道了
How do you figure?
你怎么知道
He's promised to provide us with evidence of the penetration.
他承诺提供渗透的证据
That is, copies of actual material passed to the SVR.
也就是,传递给俄外情局的确切材料
You'll let me know when that happens? Of course.
到时你会知会我一声吧,当然
When are you bringing him in?
你什么时候带他过来
Tonight. Across the Latvian border.
今晚,过拉脱维亚边界
He'll be at a safe house in Hamburg by morning.
他早晨就会到汉堡的安全屋了
Then we get him three days later?
然后我们三天后与他接触
Just not in Berlin.
只是不能在柏林
Just not in Berlin.
只是不能在柏林
You can't stay for lunch?
你不留下吃午饭
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
I've been summoned to appear before Joint Steering.
我受到了联合指导委员会的传唤
What fun. Thank you, Astrid.
真有趣,谢谢你,阿斯特丽德
Good luck. And I'm sorry.
祝你好运,我很抱歉
She's a very cool customer, this one.
她真是个冷静的人
Come on, baby.
来吧,宝贝
Time to move. Time to run.
该行动了,该动作了
Hello? Nina, it's me.
你好,妮娜,是我
When's the next intercity to Copenhagen?
下一班去哥本哈根的城际列车是几点
Hold on a second.
稍等
2:26 P.M.
下午2点26分
Book me a first-class ticket. I'll pick it up at the station.
给我订一张头等票,我在车站取票
What about your afternoon meetings
你下午的会议和
and the conference call with London?
伦敦的电话会议怎么办
Reschedule them for next week. Will do.
重新安排到下周,好的
Get advance teams to the Hauptbahnhof and somebody inside
派先遣组去中央火车站,并安排人
that first-class compartment with her.
跟她一起坐头等车厢
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
What the hell is that?
那是什么
That's a call code.
那是呼叫暗号
We used them in Baghdad. Two for this, three for that.
我们在巴格达用过,两下和三下各具含义
Private and prearranged between asset and base.
线人和总部之间提前私下安排好的
She's on the move.
她行动了
Switch to satellite.
切换至卫星视图
Make sure teams all have contact.
确保队伍都保持联系
Her cell phone signal just stopped sending.
她的手机信号刚才消失了
She's tearing it down.
她把手机拆了
Exactly what I would be doing right now, if I were her.
如果我是她,现在肯定会这么做
What's the range of the wireless transmitter
我放到她包里的无线发射器
I put in her purse?
识别范围有多大
Unlimited. It's a satellite unit.
无限大,那是个卫星装置
Better be.
最好是
We just lost our backup.
备用的设备刚被她拆掉
She's on her way to Hauptbahnhof Station.
她在去中央火车站的路上
Do we have a team on the ground yet?
我们的队伍就位了吗
Got her.
找到她了
The I.C.E. Train is a feint.
城际高铁是幌子
She's headed for the S-bahn.
她往市郊快速列车去了
Alert Drone surveillance. Yes, sir.
通知无人机监视待命,是,长官
What's happening? Where is she?
发生了什么,她在哪儿
At the Hauptbahnhof Station. Platform 15. In full flight.
在中央火车站, 15站台,逃命中
She just crossed the platform.
她刚穿过站台
That's the train to Potsdam Hauptbahnhof, right?
那是前往波茨坦火车站的列车,对吗
Right.
对
Call Hauser at the BVG.
给柏林交通局的豪瑟打电话
Ask him to delay the train down the line,
让他推迟那条线的列车
and see if you can get units waiting for her at Nikolassee.
看看你能不能让人在尼克拉西等着她
Why Nikolassee?
为什么在尼克拉西
Because it's four stops before Potsdam Hauptbahnhof,
因为那是波茨坦火车站前四站
And there's a Russian safe house there, apparently.
而且那里有一个俄罗斯的安全屋
You hear that? I'm on it.
听到了吗,我在照做了
Gates, dogs, electronic security, the works.
大门,看门狗,电子安防,有整套保护系统
Drone is five out.
无人机五分钟后到达
Copy that.
收到
Allison Carr.
艾莉森·卡尔
Ja. Ja.
是,是
That was Adler.
是阿德勒
A warrant for Allison Carr has just been approved.
艾莉森·卡尔的逮捕令刚被批准
He wants you to make the call when to execute it.
只要你下令他立即执行
Tell him I appreciate that.
转达我的谢意
Man on the ground knows best.
外勤人员最了解
Train.
火车到站了
Drones on station.
无人机监视车站
No need to maintain visual contact.
不需要目视跟踪
Drone's overhead, plus we're tracking her on GPS.
有无人机,而且我们在追踪她的定位系统
Have him take the drone up another 2,000 feet,
让他把无人机再升高600米
But stay on the other side of the main road.
但继续在主路另一侧待命
Copy that.
明白
Wait a minute, we just lost two screens-- what's going on?
等等,有两个视频信号丢失,怎么回事
GPS is down.
定位系统失灵
Audio, too.
音频也是
She's about to go inside. We need that audio.
她快要进去了,我们需要音频
See if you can get the satellite to reboot the transmitter.
看看能否通过卫星重启那个发射器
That's what I'm doing.
我正在尝试
Nothing. It's gone dark.
没反应,完全失灵
Because it's not receiving a signal.
因为它接受不到信号
Explain, please.
请解释
She's saying it's a dead zone. The entire compound.
她说整个院子是个盲区
There must be jamming towers at the perimeter of the property.
这片宅邸内肯定有干扰基站
What about a workaround?
有没有其他办法
I can try, but... Try now.
我可以试试... 试吧
Entering courtyard gate.
正在进入大门
She'll be inside in less than a minute.
她一分钟内就会进去
Without ears on, we need to know that's an SVR safe house,
没有声音,我们得确定那是俄外情局安全屋
and we need to know it conclusively.
而且需要非常确定
How the hell do we do that?
那我们该怎么办
What else could it be, Saul?
还能是什么情况,索尔
The security measures are through the fucking roof.
这里的安保措施多他妈高端啊
It's not good enough, Carrie.
还不够,卡莉
Well, what about her behavior?
那她的行为呢
The call code, destroying her cell,
电话暗语,销毁手机
Booking a fake trip to Copenhagen.
假装要去哥本哈根
We're gonna lose her, Saul.
我们要跟丢了,索尔
Look.
看
Who's that?
那是谁
Enlarge the image.
放大图像
It's Ivan Krupin--
是伊万·库京
SVR Berlin Station Chief.
俄外情局柏林站站长
Send in the arrest teams now.
马上让抓捕队伍行动
I'm burned. You have to get me out of Germany now.
我暴露了,你得马上把我弄出德国
What do you mean, burn... you're not burned.
什么意思,你没有暴露啊
Maybe not yet. But I will be by tomorrow morning.
也许暂时没事,但明天早上就完了
You're shaking. Come on.
你在发抖,快进来
It's okay. Let's go. Go inside.
没事的,走吧,进去说
Red team standing by.
红队就位
Red team standing by.
红队待命
One of your deputy chiefs
你们一个副局长
is defecting across the Latvian border tonight.
今晚会从拉脱维亚边境叛逃过来
He's promising to bring evidence of a Russian mole
他答应会提供证据证明柏林站里
inside Berlin station.
有俄国内鬼
What type of evidence?
哪种证据
Material that I've passed to you over the years.
我过去几年给你提供的资料
Actual classified material
那些绝密资料
that they will trace to me in a heartbeat.
分分钟就能把我牵扯出来
That's impossible.
这不可能
Why impossible?
为什么
Because it doesn't work this way.
因为程序不是这样的
Only two chiefs have access to your material,
只有两个局长能接触到你提供的资料
or even knowledge of your existence.
或者知道你是我们的人
Both of them left last week for a fishing trip.
他俩上周一起去科拉半岛
Kola Peninsula.
钓鱼去了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes, I'm sure. I was supposed to go with them.
当然确定,我本来应该跟他们一起去
Look, it must be some kind of misunderstanding.
这一定是一个误会
No, no. Or a stupid...
不,不,或者愚蠢的...
Shit.
操了
You've been played.
你被玩了
What?
什么
What the hell is that?
出什么事了
You led them here.
你带他们过来的
No! I was not tailed. I took every precaution.
我没被跟踪,我采取一切防范措施
Obviously not.
明显不是
You have to get me out here. Now.
你得带我走,马上
How? They're in the compound.
怎么带,他们进院子了
Ivan, calm down, please.
伊万,冷静,拜托
Calm down?
冷静
Oh, I'm calm.
我冷静
I'm very calm.
我很冷静
How the fuck could you be so careless, huh? Unbelievable.
你他妈怎么会这么不小心呢,不可理喻
Fall for this bullshit-- some fucking defector.
这屁话也信,毛他妈的叛逃者啊
Loo... Stop!
别说了
Stop...
闭嘴
Ivan.
伊万
Stop.
冷静
Think.
想想
What's the point? It's over.
还有什么意义呢,一切都结束了
I said think.
我叫你好好想想
We're done, Allison.
我们完了,艾莉森
We fucking lost.
一败涂地
No, we have not.
不,我们还没输
Now, listen to me very carefully.
现在仔细听我说
Fan out.
扇形散开
Knees! Knees!
跪下,跪下
You're under arrest.
你们被捕了
Shut it down.
关了吧
Copy that, sir. Drone is RTB.
是的,长官,无人机正在返回基地
Well, that's quite a story.
这故事真是惊心动魄啊
Talk about bringing down the temple.
一种推倒神像的感觉
Has the obvious benefit of explaining a lot.
明显能够解释很多事
A lot.
很多
I didn't want to believe it, either, Dar.
我也不愿相信,达尔
No, no, you misunderstand--
不不,你误会了
you've made your case. Both of you.
你们干得不错,你们俩都是
I just don't know who to be more disgusted with.
我只是不知道谁更让我厌恶
Her or us.
她还是我们
Contract cuts both ways.
凡事都是一分为二的
Always has.
没有例外
They just brought her in.
把她带来了
She's in interrogation 2.
在二号审问室
So?
说吧
I don't want to be a cliché,
我不想这么老套
but do you mind telling me
但是你能不能告诉我
who's responsible for this travesty?
这出戏是谁策划的
I imagine you are, Allison,
我觉得应该是你,艾莉森
in the end.
归根结底
I am?
我
Some fucking clown-- and I sure hope it wasn't you, Dar--
操他妈的某些跳梁小丑,但愿不是你,达尔
just tore apart 12 years of painstaking work.
毁了我这12年来的辛苦工作
Well, I agree with you there.
这点我倒是很认同
So... you want to start by sharing some names with me.
你还是先告诉我几个名字吧
Names?
什么名字
Every one of Ivan Krupin's active agents
伊万·库京的所有现役特工
here in Europe and Britain.
包括欧洲和英国的
Ask him yourself. He's in the next room, isn't he?
自己问他去,他不就在隔壁吗
I hardly think he'll talk to me.
恐怕他不会对我开口
Of course he will.
他当然会
You're forgetting-- he's got diplomatic immunity.
你忘了,他有外交豁免权
Immunity? What are you talking about?
豁免权,你说什么呢
No doubt the horse trading with Moscow's already begun.
毫无疑问,与莫斯科的交易已经开始了
Dar,
达尔
you can't just send him back to Russia.
你不能把他送回俄罗斯
They'll put him against a wall and shoot him
他为我们做了这么多事
after what he's done for us.
一定会被枪毙的
Done for us?
为我们做事
Who do you think I've been getting my intel
你以为我是怎么获得
about troop escalation in eastern Ukraine from?
俄罗斯在乌克兰东部增兵的情报的
Or the Kremlin's plan to interrupt international oil production.
还有克里姆林宫计划扰乱国际原油生产的
It's been ivan all along.
一直都是伊万在帮我
Come on, Allison. You're his agent,
少来了,艾莉森,你是他的特工
not the other way around.
别颠倒黑白了
Otherwise, why would you run today?
不然的话,你今天跑什么
Run? I wasn't running.
跑,我没跑
You touched off an instant-ignition call code,
你激活了一个紧急电话暗号
then crashed your cell phone
然后摔了手机
and took refuge at an SVR safe house.
躲到俄外情局的安全屋
I was told by Astrid this morning
今早阿斯特丽德告诉我
about a mole in my station.
情报站里有奸细
You can imagine my panic.
你可以想象我有多惊慌
I feared for ivan's safety.
我很担心伊万的安全
His very life was at stake.
他危在旦夕
My tradecraft was meant to fool his people, not ours.
我利用情报技术是为了耍他们,不是自己人
Then explain what you were doing at the safe house.
那你在安全屋里做了什么
I was bringing him in, for god's sake.
我在跟他讲事情经过,老天呐
I have brought him in.
他愿意加入我们了
He was my joe for 12 years, Dar.
他勤勤恳恳为我工作了12年,达尔
Surely you can understand that.
你一定可以理解这种感受
Run.
快跑
Maybe you will live.
也许你能活下去
Let's go.
咱们走