手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第一季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集 妻子是他唯一的人证

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on The Good Wife

《傲骨贤妻》前情提要
I understand the need to blame someone
我理解你需要为自己丈夫的垮台
For your husband's downfall,
找个责任人
But I didn't release That sex tape to hurt you
但我公布那盘情色录像
Or your family.
并不是想伤害你或你家人
You should know, I was holding back.
你应该明白,我当时也很犹豫
Mr. Childs,
查尔兹先生
If you have something to show me,
如果你还有什么要给我看的
Just do it.
尽管来
Did you bury something?
你有没有隐瞒什么
We all know what's going on here.
我们都知道这是怎么回事
Peter Florrick was a corrupt and convicted
彼得·福瑞克是个腐败的
State's attorney.
并且已经被定罪的州检察官
If evidence was buried, he buried it.
即使有证据被隐瞒,也是他隐瞒的
Alicia, i know this has been hard on you,
艾丽西娅,我知道这让你倍受煎熬
But you have to believe me, I'm innocent.
但你得相信我,我是清白的
Everybody shut up, and don't move!
都不许乱叫,不准乱动
What you staring at?
看什么看
Get down! Kiss the floor!
蹲下,趴地上
Chicago P.D.!
芝加哥警察
Don't move!
不许动
Don't look at me! Get down!
别看我,趴下
Oh, come on. Talk about undue publicity.
行了,讨论一下不当宣传吧
You're telling me that didn't affect the jury pool?
你们说这个对陪审员筛选没影响吗
No. I'm telling you it doesn't matter.
不是,现在说这个没用了
We don't have the time.
没时间了
We have got...55 minutes
我们只剩下55分钟
To get the brief to the county clerk. We're late,
把辩诉状递交给郡政府,递晚了的话
Clarence Wilcox stays on death row.
克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯就只能待在死牢了
We can't risk it.
我们不能冒这个险
We can't not risk it.
我们不能不冒这个险
The undue publicity argument is the weakest
不当宣传辩词是辩诉状里最为薄弱
Part of the brief. It needs more work.
需要更多的润色
Which would be a problem
要是不当宣传是辩诉状上的唯一论点
If it was the only part of the brief.
那就会出现问题
We've got five other solid arguments in there
可是我们还有其它5项充分的论点
To appeal wilcox's conviction.
为威尔科克斯的已定罪名上诉
Let's ask Will.
那问问威尔吧
He'll agree with me.
他和我观点相同
Good, then it'll be settled.
很好,这就好办了
If it doesn't end up in the brief,
如果不把这些写在辩诉状里
Will can't use it in oral argument, right?
威尔也没办法口头辩论,对不
This... This is crazy.
太疯狂了
There's no time to write it.
哪有时间重写
It'll mean open heart surgery on the brief!
这可意味着得改头换面
This is odd.
这是临时的
Yeah, we can compete tomorrow.
我们可以明天争取
We think there's enough time
我们认为还有足够的时间
To add another argument to the legal aid appeal,
添加另一项论点发起法律援助上诉
But we have to move quickly.
但是要快点行动
Quickly seems to be an understatement.
这是一个保守的说法吧
The time cut up 5 P.M.
最后期限是,下午5点
There was a cable tv movie broadcasted
在挑选陪审团前一周
A week before jury selection.
有线台就开始播放这段影片
We believe it influenced the jury.
我们认为这影响了陪审团
Why didn't legal aid pursue it?
法律援助为什么没调查这个呢
We don't know.
不知道
We found it two hours ago.
2小时前我们才查出来
Can you do it in 48 minutes? Just.
能在48分钟内完成吗,勉勉强强
You're the faster typist.
你打字比较快
We need to get the cable viewership for Cook County.
我们需要拿到库克有线台收视率
All right, i'm on it.
好的,我去查收视率
Undue publicity argument...
不当宣传辩词...
We're never gonna shove all this in before the deadline.
我们在5点之前肯定做不完
Which one?
哪一个
I got cable viewership from six years ago.
我拿到了6年前的有线台收视率
Give me the numbers.
把数据给我
It's not broken out by program.
但录像不是以节目形式播放
What?!
什么
We're not going to make it.
我们不可能完成的
Damn.
该死
Damn? Don't say damn.
别说粗话
Shh! This is gonna take an hour.
还需要1个小时
Go ask upstairs, ask him if he needs it.
去楼上,问问他需不需要
Give me a section.
给我一部分
We're almost done with the tv movie argument,
电视影片的辩词差不多快完工了
But we can't specify the saturation of the jury pool.
但还无法摸清陪审团的态度
You don't have the ratings broken out?
还没查到收视率吗
No. Okay.
没有,好吧
We'll slip it into a friend of the court brief.
那就当法庭之友辩诉状处理吧
Just submit what you have now.
先把弄好的发过去吧
Legal aid couldn't handle the appeal.
法律援助解决不了这票上诉
They gave it to us a week
口头辩论前一周
Before oral arguments.
他们就把这个甩给了我们
Interesting?
这案子有趣吗
Clarence Wilcox. Apparently
克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯在一家杂货店
Killed an off-duty cop in a store.
堂而皇之杀死一名休班警察
He's been on death row for six years.
被判六年死缓
Legal aid thinks he got an unfair trial.
法律援助认为他受到了不公平审讯
But you know what the appellate courts think of technicals.
但是你知道上诉法院会怎么处理吧
They'll kill it? Oh, yeah.
驳回吗,对
Give me a section.
给我一部分
Finished pages, hand them over now.
完成的部分放到一起
You organize.
你来整理
Don't give them to me. Hand them to him.
别给我,给他
Okay.
好吧
There's a typo there.
有个打错的
No, no, no. Shut up.
不对不对不对,别说了
There. Shut up.
那里,住嘴
Yeah, this is Cary Agos
我是洛克哈特&加德纳律所的
At Stern, Lockhart & Gardner.
凯里·艾格斯
We have a death row appeal coming to you... Now.
我们有一个死囚讼案发给您,正在发
Yeah, well, if you don't mind, I'd like to
对,不耽误你时间的话
Stay on the line and make sure you receive it.
我想确定您收到之后再挂断
Damn! Wifi's low!
该死,无线信号好弱
Come on.
快点
Come on...
快啊
Come on. You're sure?
快点,你确定
You don't see it?
你没看到
Okay, good to know. Thank you very much.
好吧,收到就好,非常感谢
People of the state of Illinois V.
伊利诺斯州人民法院
Clarence Wilcox.
克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯案开审
Mr. Gardener, we've read your brief,
加德纳律师,我们读过你的辩诉状
And we're now prepared for oral arguments.
现在进入口头辩论阶段
You may begin.
你可以开始了
Thank you, chief justice.
谢谢,法官大人
May it please the court.
请允许我做以下陈述
Six years ago,
六年前
Clarence Wilcox,
克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯
A 24yearold Chicago man
24岁,芝加哥人
Was arrested for the murder of a plainclothes officer
因在芝加哥南部抢劫一间杂货店
During the robbery of a grocery store in south chicago.
杀害一名便衣警察而被捕
It is our contention that
我们的论点是
Clarence Wilcox did not receive a fair trial.
克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯没受到公平的审判
He has spent the last six years on death row due...
他在过去六年呆在死囚牢房里
Mr. Gardener,
加德纳律师
Please explain your undue publicity arguments.
请解释一下你关于不当宣传的论点
Yes, your honor.
是,法官大人
It is our contention that Clarence Wilcox...
我们认为克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯
How is it different from the Scott Peterson appeal?
这跟斯科特·彼得森一案有什么不同
It also involved a TV movie released prior to jury selection.
同样涉及在挑选陪审团前给其放映电影
Yes, well, your honor,
好吧,法官大人
In that case,
在那案中
The TV movie didn't show
那部影片并没有
The Peterson character murdering his victim.
彼得森杀害被害人这一幕
In Cop Killer,
但在《嗜警狂人》里
Our client is seen shooting the victim.
却有我们的当事人被目击射杀受害人
Thank you, Mr. Gardener.
谢谢,加德纳先生
That was a nice last-minute Hail Mary with the TV movie.
还好在最后一分钟搞定了电视影片
Judges love novelty in arguments.
法官喜欢新鲜的论据
Think you can you get a preview on the decision?
你认为你预见到最终结果了
Let's see what I can find out,
看看我能发现什么吧
But don't get your hopes up.
但不要抱太大希望
95% of automatic appeals are rejected out of hand.
百分之九十五的例行上诉都会被拒绝
Good job.
干得好
Excuse me, miss?
打扰一下,小姐
Uh, sorry to bother you, but my name is Patrice Wilcox.
抱歉打扰,我是帕特里斯·威尔科克斯
I'm Clarence's wife.
克拉朗斯的妻子
Oh, of course. I'm so sorry. I'm Alicia Florrick.
是的,抱歉,我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Do you know why Clarence wasn't in court today?
你知道克拉朗斯为什么今天没上庭吗
Why?
什么
Well, during automatic appeal,
在例行上诉时
The defendant's not usually seated.
被告一般不会出席
Didn't someone tell you?
这没有人告诉你吗
So you're his new lawyers then?
那你是他的新律师
No. Legal aid didn't have the staff to argue the appeal
不,法律援助没有人手能上诉辩护
So we're on temporarily.
所以我们只是暂代
Because you never said anything about Clarence‘s innocent.
但你从未提起克拉朗斯是无辜的
Yes. Unfortunately, that wasn't the point of this appeal.
是的,但实际上,这不是上诉的重点
It was whether some mistake was made in the law.
那是关于审判过程是否公正
Isn't it a mistake in the law if he didn't do it?
要是他并没犯案,这算是审判公正吗
If he was with me that night?
如果他那晚跟我在一起呢
Have you ever even met him?
你见过他吗
And you're arguing for his life.
而你却在为他作生死辩护
I want you to have this.
我想给你这个
That's the last time he held his daughter.
这是他最后一次抱他的女儿
We lost the appeal.
我们上诉失败
What?
什么
When? How do you know?
什么时候,你怎么知道
The chief justice's clerk.
首席法官的助理
He sets up time for writing opinions.
他另排了时间来写报告
It was an easy no.
答案很简单,失败
I thought we had it.
我以为我们成功了
To be honest, I did, too.
老实说,我也以为是
So, what do we do now?
那我们现在要怎么做
Go back to the office.
回办公室去
Well, about the case.
好吧,关于那案子
The case? It's not ours. It's legal aid's.
那案子,那不是我们的,是法律援助
Actual innocence?
确实无罪
Yes.
We lost the automatic appeal.
我们例行上诉失败了
Now you want to appeal on actual innocence?
现在你又想以他确实无罪上诉
I read the trial record.
我看过审判记录
Defense never put his wife on the stand.
辩方从未传召他妻子上庭
She was his only alibi, and the jury never heard from her.
她是他唯一的人证,但陪审员没理会她
Because wives lie.
因为妻子都会撒谎
I can't believe I'm having to tell you this.
我不敢相信这要我来告诉你
And she had priors.
她有前科
I read the trial record, too.
我也读了庭审记录
Juvenile priors.
少年时的前科
Oh, well, then, those don't count.
好吧,那不算
What am I missing here?
我还漏了什么
When I worked at the state's attorney's office,
我在州检察官办公室工作时
We called these "appeals by hunch."
我们管这叫"直觉上诉"
This guy had his trial,
这个男人进行了审判
An expensive trial.
一场昂贵的审判
He killed a cop.
他杀了一个警察
Allegedly.No.
被指控为,不
12 jurors, strong and true, found him guilty.
十二个陪审员,强烈肯定他有罪
That means not allegedly.
这说明这不单单只是指控
That means he killed a cop.
这说明他确实杀了一个警察
You know, sometimes
你知道的,有时候
People with cute daughters and sweet little wives
一个有着可爱女儿和体贴妻子的人
Do bad things.
也会做坏事
Sometimes very bad things.
有时候还是非常坏的事
I'm not helping you on this one.
这回我不会帮你
Suit yourself.
随你喜欢
Cary wants to take a week on Clarence Wilcox.
凯里想花一周来调查克拉朗斯的案子
See if there's any foundation for an evidentiary appeal.
看能否找出什么论证来提出上诉
On actual innocence.
以"确实无罪"的名义
We think It's a good idea for a week.
把一周时间花在这上面不错
It's good promotable work.
这工作可以提升我们的形象
And, not to sound too cynical,
不是我说话刻薄
But it burns off the hours
这正好可以抵消
We owe the pro bono consortium.
我们欠公益财团的时间
So you two up to doing this?
你们俩准备好了吗
You did a good job on the Wilcox brief.
克拉朗斯一案的辩诉状你们做得不错
Bree sings your praises as a team.
布瑞直夸你们有团队精神
Sure.
当然
Why not?
有何不可
What? It's a good cause.
怎么啦,这是好事
I'm just trying to fit this into the fuller Cary picture.
这事让我对你有了全新的认识
Hey, there aren't that many generations left.
嘿,一共就那么几代人
You've taken the greatest generation, the lost generation,
你已经占了黄金一代,迷失的一代
The pepsi generation, so what do we have left?
百事一代,还有什么
The surprise generation?
惊喜的一代吗
So, surprise.
所以,我就给你个惊喜
No. Look, the truth is,
不开玩笑了,其实
His wife came up to me yesterday with his daughter--
昨天他的妻子带着女儿来找我
Really cute, you know-- and gave me this.
给了我这个,那小女孩真可爱
What? It meant something to me.
怎么啦,这让我挺感动的
Oh, wow.
哇哦
You think she has a car full of them?
会不会她满车都是这照片
Hey, it worked. We're on it.
至少这招管用,我们就上钩了
I'm kind of liking her more now.
我对她更有好感了
Oh, Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
Thank you so much for doing this.
真是太感谢了
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you have pursued it if I hadn't given you pictures?
要是我没给照片,你们会追查下去吗
That's what I said.
我就说嘛
What, do you hand these out like party favors?
你以为这是派对小礼物可以随便发吗
Lawyers tend to forget he's a person.
律师常常忘了他也是人
Look, I love my husband.
我爱我丈夫
He's innocent, and I know
他是无辜的,我知道
He's innocent, and I would do anything for him.
他是无辜的,为他我任何事都愿意做
Anything.
任何事
Patrice, how are you doing? Good.
帕特里斯,你好吗,很好
I just wanted to introduce you.
我刚想给你们介绍
Josh Baldwin.
乔希·鲍德温
Hey. Cary Agos. nice to meet you.
你好,凯里·艾格斯,幸会
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Follow me.
跟我来
Now, I thought we had a good defense. We could've won.
我原以为有很强的辩护律师,我们能赢
Except?
但是
Except it was me against about a half-dozen asas.
但是我一个人对六个高手
This was the first case
这是你丈夫建立的那个高调行动小组
In that high-profile task force your husband set up.
接办的第一个案子
They only handled four or five cases a year,
他们一年就办四到五个案子
But they put all their resources into this.
但他们把所有资料都放在这儿
Tammy, how do i work this thing?! Tammy
这个怎么弄
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
So, do you know
你知道
Who your husband put in charge of that task force?
你丈夫派谁管那个行动小组吗
Glenn Childs.
格伦·查尔兹
Small world, huh?
世界真小,不是吗
You go to the deepest heart of Appalachia,
就算你找遍世界每个角落
You will not find a town smaller than Chicago.
你也找不到比芝加哥再小的城市了
Up there, top two boxes.
就在那儿,顶上的两个盒子
Why didn't you put Patrice on the stand?
为什么不让帕特里斯出庭
Oh, she had priors. The jury would think
她有前科,陪审团会认为
She was lying to protect her husband.
她为了保护丈夫而撒谎
You need to be calm for that.
你得冷静下来才行
You know, I just think i'll live with the mystery.
算了,就让这不解之谜伴我一生吧
Look, it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
其实本来就没什么关系
It all came down to the eyewitness.
最终取决于目击证人
The med student? yeah.
那个医科学生吗,是的
Everything else was circumstantial.
其他都可以迎刃而解的
The blood spatter.
血迹
Clarence was wearing a bulls sweatshirt
案发两天后
Two days after the murder.
克拉朗斯穿着公牛队运动衫
But that lady stood
但那位女士
Right up in court, pointed at Clarence
在法庭上,指着克拉朗斯
And said, "he did it."
说,是他干的
That's when I knew it was over.
那一刻我就知道完了
That movie was awful, wasn't it?
这电影太糟糕了,不是吗
My dad taped it for me.
我父亲为我录的
First of all, I was in there buying cat food.
一开始,我在那儿买猫粮
And I was alone.
一个人
And, then, all of a sudden, I'm this blonde coed
忽然,我成了一个金发妞
Who falls in love with a married man.
还爱上了个已婚男
Was anything right in it?
那电影里演得都是真实的吗
Well, um, I did see him-Wilcox.
我确实看到了他,克拉朗斯
That was true.
这是真的
He ran through the door, he fired his gun,
他冲进门,开了枪
He yelled at me to kiss the floor,
让我趴下
But I peered up, and I saw him
但我瞄了一眼
Kill that police officer.
看到他杀了那个警察
You have no doubts?
你深信不疑吗
I've seen people die--
我不是没见过死人
I... a lot of people die, actually,
事实上在手术台上
On the operating table.
我见过很多人死去
I worked for a summer in south Chicago.
我在南芝加哥工作过一个夏天
But I've only seen one person murdered.
但我这是我第一次见到有人被杀
It's not something you forget.
这种事一辈子都不会忘
Do you think we're on a fool's errand?
你觉得我们这样是白费功夫吗
I think we all have a job to do.
我只是觉得我们各司其职
I save the lives
拯救生命是我的工作
Of some people who i know, as soon as they get well,
就算有些人一旦康复
Are going to go out and kill.
就跑出去杀人
But I still try to save them.
我还是得救他们
It's your job to try to get him off.
而你的工作就是给这种人脱罪
It's the prosecutor's job to stop you.
而公诉人的工作就是阻止你
It's my job to tell the truth.
我的职责是说出真相
I would say, "Good luck," but I wouldn't mean it.
我想说祝你好运,不过不是衷心祝愿
Take care.
保重
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think we're in trouble.
我觉得陷入了困境
Now, what am I looking for?
我要找什么
Just watch.
看就是了
Okay.
好吧
The police believe that man just killed someone,
警察相信那个男人杀了人
And you are the only eyewitness, so...
你是唯一的目击者
That's the six-pack photo array
这是警察给你
The police present to you.
提供的六格照片组
Which one is it?
是哪个人
That's him.
是他
Yeah, maybe. Hold on.
是啊,可能,等等
Yeah.
是的
You're confident?
你确信
I'm confident.
我确信
You're wrong.
你错了
The culprit isn't one of these.
这里没有罪犯
This is when we explain to the jury
这是我们为陪审团讲解的
About cross-racial identification.
关于不同种族的辨认
Studies still haven't adequately explained why,
报告仍然不能充分解释为什么
But it's harder for Caucasians to identify
对白人来说,识别出黑人
Subtle differences in African-American faces,
面部的细微区别更难
And African-Americans in Caucasians.
尤其是白人中的非裔黑人
And how much do you charge to say that?
说这个要花多少钱
My consultation rates are comparable.
我的咨询价格是有比较的
$20,000 for a routine appeal.
例行上诉,两万美元
We filed an evidentiary appeal,
我们申请了重新取证的上诉
But we don't know if we have it yet.
不知道能否批准
Would you like to try it?
你愿意试试吗
Let me guess.
让我猜一猜
A terrorist.
恐怖分子
You don't need a story, do you?
不需要故事情节,不是吗
Which one is it?
是哪个人
None of them.
都不是
You're confident?
你确信
Nope.
不对
Number three.
是三号
Hey. Hide everything, quick!
藏好所有东西,快点
Here comes the opposition.
敌对分子来了
What's up, Muller. Hey, Shores.
怎么样,米勒,嗨,休斯
Busy day, I see.
忙碌的一天,我懂
Hey, we're at a 65% clearance rate.
我们的清除率保持在百分之六十五
We're doing our part to clean up after you.
在你来后我们正尽力收拾干净
Yeah, looks that way.
是啊,看来是这样
So... Clarence Wilcox.
那么关于克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯一案
Tell me about his lineup.
跟我说说疑犯辨认队列
That was six years ago.
那是六年前的事
Yeah.
是的
Well, lady comes in, describes the suspect.
那位女士进来,描述疑犯
Male, black, mid-20s, six feet tall,
黑人男性,二十五岁左右,六英尺高
Uh, wearing a bulls sweatshirt.
穿着一件公牛队运动衫
So, uh... well, she seemed pretty certain,
她看起来肯定很漂亮
So we, uh, went over to Howie, and he did a sketch.
我们去找豪伊,他画了一张素描
Yeah. Yeah.
是的,是的
So, we found your guy.
找到了你的伙计
He matched the sketch.
他和素描相似
He had blood spatter on his sweat top.
他的汗衫上洒有血迹
He tried to wash the blood out, but, uh, he failed.
他试着洗掉血迹,但洗不掉
So, we put him in a lineup.
我们把他列疑犯辨认队列
Six guys, all black.
六个人,都是黑人
All the same height, same build.
同样的身高,同样的体型
Lady pointed right at him.
那位女士指认了他
And...?
还有呢...
And... And we went out for steaks afterwards.
后来我们出去吃了牛排
I don't know what you want to hear.
我不知道你想听什么
Yep. What I want to hear
是,我想听的是
Is that you didn't put your thumb on the scale.
你没在这件事上徇私舞弊
No hint, no nod,
没有暗示,没有晃动
No nudge?
没有引起注意
No hint, no nod, no nudge.
没有暗示,没有晃动,没有引起注意
And what about a six-pack?
那六格照片呢
Did you show her the six-pack first?
先给她看的六格照片
Is it in the investigative report?
调查报告里有提到吗
Then, no.
那么,没有
Wow.
哇哦
You've lost your sense of humor these days.
这段时间你失去了幽默感
Hey, Muller.
米勒
What's up?
什么事
I thought you weren't helping on this one.
我想这件案子你没在帮忙
The eyewitness described him as a six-foot black man,
目击者描述的是六英尺高的黑种男人
Mid-20s, in a bulls sweatshirt.
二十五岁左右,穿公牛队运动衫
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
Yeah. The only one in a bulls sweatshirt.
穿运动衫的只有一个
They showed the eyewitness
他们拿给目击者看
This six-pack before the lineup.
先看的照片,后指认的疑犯
I've got to get this to Will.
我必须把这个给威尔看
It's enough for an evidentiary appeal.
对重新取证的上诉足够了
Probably, but if you're going
或许吧,但你如果打算
To go all the way with this,
完全认同这个
You're going to have to talk to your husband.
你必须跟你丈夫谈谈
My husband? Why?
我丈夫,为什么
He knows where the bodies are buried.
他知道尸体埋在哪里
No.
不行
Thanks for this.
感谢你所做的
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah
是的
Okay.
So, we got our retrial.
我们获得了复审
Good job on getting that six-pack.
六格照片的事做得好
Oh, that was Kalinda.
是凯琳达
Now things get interesting.
这案子开始变得戏剧化了
Bree, I want you to pull together
布里,我要你收集
Everything we have from the first trial.
关于一审的所有资料
Cary and Alicia, I want you
凯里和艾丽西娅,我要你们
To reinterview all the witnesses.
去重新采集所有目击人的证词
Six years go by, people have
已经过了六年,人们的记忆
A very different memory of things.
可能已经有翻天覆地的变化
And get Kalinda to undercut
还有让凯琳达去深挖
This eyewitness. Look into her background,
这个目击证人的背景资料
Whatever dirt you can dig up.
无论什么丑闻都给我找来
You're not going to find anything.
你不会有什么新发现的
We'll see. Everybody's got something.
等着瞧,每个人都有秘密
Okay.
好了
Today's a win. Now, let's see about tomorrow.
今天大获全胜,明天再接再厉
Peter Florrick.
皮特·福瑞克
Report to interview room five.
去五号探监室报到
Florrick, interview room five.
福瑞克,五号探监室
Kalinda?
凯琳达
Yeah.
是我
Where's Alicia?
艾丽西娅在哪
Pat.
帕特
Your wife doesn't want
你夫人不想
To visit you to get your take on this case.
因为这案子,来寻求你的帮助
I don't deal in the same moral shades of black and white,
我处理不来这种道德上的是非黑白
So... hi.
所以...你好
What case?
什么案子
Clarence Wilcox.
克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯一案
She's defending a cop killer.
她在帮一个谋杀警察的要犯辩护
But he did it. You know he did it.
但他确是杀人犯,你也知道是他杀的人
What I know and what I don't have shifted a bit.
我所知道的和我所不知的天平有些倾斜
This goes back to Childs.
这是查尔兹负责的案子
He was top man on that case.
他曾经因为这案子名声大噪
Yeah. He's not happy about the retrial.
是,他很不满意这次重审
This could hurt childs.
这可能会给他的声望带来重大打击
It could.
可能会
It's an interesting dynamic, isn't it?
这真是有趣的动力学原理
If Childs does poorly,
如果查尔兹表现平平
Voters remember me fondly.
选民就会回想起我的好处
You know what I like about you?
你知道我最喜欢你哪点吗
You're three months into a ten-year sentence,
三个月之后你就要受到十年的牢狱之灾
And you're plotting your political comeback.
现在你在谋划你的政坛回归
Politics is just a game of chutes and ladders.
政治就是一场充满危险和机遇的游戏
Right now, I'm at square one.
现在,我站在起点
Here's our problem.
这有个问题
You see that?
看见那个了吗
Conversation between family members
犯人和家人之间的对话
And convicts is subject to prison surveillance...
是被监控摄像头记录下来
Except under certain circumstances.
除了一些特殊情况
Conjugal circumstances.
配偶访问
Now, you and I are adults.
现在,我们都是成年人
We can talk honestly and directly.
彼此之间可以坦诚相告
I can help you with your case,
我能给你的案子提供帮助
But I can't help you.
但是我不能帮助你这个人
I've done other things in my life...
我这一生做过一些难以启齿的事
And if you want, I can tell you about them...
如果你想知道,我能告诉你
But I didn't do this.
但是杀人这事我绝没做过
Did the officer who took your mug shot...
为你照监狱像的警官是谁
Shores.
休斯
Right. Detective Shores.
对,休斯侦探
Did he put you in that Bulls sweatshirt?
他让你穿着那件公牛队的汗衫吗
No.
没有
Did anybody else?
还是别人让你穿的
No, I... I came in wearing it.
不,我被抓进去的时候就穿着的
Didn't they want it for evidence?
他们没有留下作为物证吗
Yeah, but they wanted to take my mug shot first.
有,但是他们先让我穿着照相
They made you keep it on for the mug shot?
他们让你穿着那件汗衫照的
Yeah.
Did they say why?
他们有说为什么吗
No, but when I tried to take it off,
没有,但是当我想把它脱下来时
That guy, Shores, he said, "no. Keep it on."
休斯警官就说,不准脱,继续穿着
They want it in the picture.
他们要那件汗衫出现在照片里
And, here we are again, Mrs. Florrick.
我们又见面了,福瑞克夫人
Your honor?
是的,法官大人
And who do we have over here?
原告方这边又是谁呢
Oh, Asa Becker and, my goodness,
ASA律所的贝克以及,天哪
The deputy state's attorney, Mr. Brody. How are you today?
州副检察官布罗迪先生,今天过得怎样
We're ready, your honor.
我们准备好了,法官大人
It's strange that we have to be ready at all because
我们居然要重审,真让我奇怪,因为
I thought this case was previously adjudicated,
我还以为这案子已经被宣判了
But the appellate court has found reason
但是上诉法庭已经找到证据
To reverse my ruling.
推翻我的判决
Not by our hand, your honor.
不是我做的,法官大人
That's right, so...
对,所以
Who saw fit to question my ruling, Mrs. Florrick?
那是谁怀疑我的判决,福瑞克夫人
Your honor, we mean no disrespect.
法官大人,我们不是不尊重你
We believe your honor was given incorrect information
但我们相信您被那些案件调查员
By those trying the case.
呈给你的错误消息给误导了
Ah, good, well, as long as there's no disrespect. I mean
好的,只要这里没有不尊重我
I guess it's better to be considered a fool than a cheat, right?
我想被当成傻瓜总比被当成骗子好
Well, shall we begin,
那我们可以开始了吗
Mr. Becker?
贝克先生
Your honor, we would like to introduce
法官,我们提请
Into the record the transcripts from the first trial.
调阅一审的庭审记录
Objection.
反对
Overruled. So moved.
反对无效,继续
The prosecution rests, your honor.
原告律师暂停发言,法官大人
Well, thank you, Mr. Brody.
谢谢你,布罗迪先生
Mr. Gardener, are you ready to proceed?
加德纳先生,你准备好开始了吗
Okay.
好的
Um... I...I must admit
我...我必须要承认
We're caught a bit off guard.
我们冷不丁被杀了回马枪
Yes, my guess is that was Mr. Brody's intention.
是的,我猜布罗迪先生是故意的
It was, your honor.
是的,法官大人
Uh, defense requests
被告方请求
Recess until tomorrow morning.
休庭到明天早上
No, no,
不行,不行
No, no, you see, I know how this works, counselor.
不行,我明白你何出此言,被告律师
You still need time to prep your witnesses.
你还需要时间去准备你的证人
Now, Mr. Brody has surprised you,
现在布罗迪先生杀你们个措手不及
And now the ball is in your court.
该轮到你们出招了
Actually, your honor, our witnesses are
事实上,法官大人,我们的证人
On their way to court right now.
正在来法庭的路上
Oh, good, well, then we just need a short recess.
很好,那我们只需要稍事休庭
Ten minutes.
休庭10分钟
Yes, I know I said tomorrow, sir,
是的,我知道我说是明天,先生
But this could be a matter of life and death...
但事关生死
What time do you think
您什么时候
You'll be back from baltimore?
能从巴尔的摩回来
Call me back with an eta.
一回来就打给我吧
Can you please
请一听到留言
Have him call me back as soon as he gets this message?
让他立刻给我回电话好吗
Got one.
找到一个
Two hours away.
2个小时后到
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Oh, we're short a witness.
我们现在正在找证人
Remember what I said about visiting your husband?
还记得我跟你说过,去看下你丈夫吗
Yes.
记得
Well, I know you like obsessing
我知道你碍于
Over the ethical niceties.
公司章程的约束
Illinois court ruling 1.6 subsection "c."
伊利诺斯法第一章第六节c部分规定
An attorney may use leaked information, just not...
律师可以采用遗漏信息,只是不要
Kalinda, there's no need.
凯琳达,没必要这样
Peter's got nothing on this case.
彼得跟这个案子没关系
He does.
有关系的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I saw him.
我见过他了
You saw him? You saw peter?
你见过他,你见过彼得
Yeah.
是的
You visited my husband in prison?
你去监狱见我丈夫
I used to work for him.
我以前曾跟他共事
I told you that.
我告诉过你的
How often did you visit my husband in prison?
你是不是常常去监狱见我丈夫
Please don't go there.
你多心了
Why not?
那我该怎么想
Because it's not pertinent and it's not true.
因为根本没什么,也不是你想的那样
Don't... ...visit my husband in prison.
再也不要,去监狱见我的丈夫
Then you visit him.
那你去看他啊
You want to help Clarence, go visit him.
你想帮克拉朗斯,那就去看看他啊
Defense calls detective Alec Shores as a witness.
宣证人亚力克·休斯探员出庭
Objection, your honor.
反对,法官大人
Detective shores isn't on the defense's witness list.
亚力克·休斯探员不在被告证人名单里
That's right,
没错
He's on yours.
他在你的名单里
Well, is he in court anyway?
不管怎样,他在不在庭上
Maybe we can get something done today.
至少我们今天能有所作为
I want you to do this.
我要让你来问
Cary prepped for it.
凯里准备了这部分
You know it?
你也都知道吧
Then let's go.
那就你去
Yeah, that's the sweatshirt he was wearing.
对,他当时正是穿着这件运动服
So?
所以呢
And you don't think it's prejudicial
你不觉得只让一个疑犯穿着公牛队运动衫
To put only one suspect wearing a bulls sweatshirt
这样做是会引起误解吗
In a photo lineup intended to find
认为这个照片里唯一一名穿着公牛队
A suspect in a bulls sweatshirt?
运动衫的嫌犯就是罪犯
I don't know. It's what he was wearing.
我不知道,他那天就是那么穿的
And you found bloodstains on this sweatshirt?
你在这件运动衫上发现了血迹吗
Yeah, he tried to wash the blood out,
是的,他还试图把血迹洗掉
But it left a stain.
但还有痕迹
And where was the stain, detective?
痕迹在哪里,探员
Where? Here.
哪里,这里
The witness
证人
Is pointing to the forearm of his right sleeve.
指的是他袖子的前半截
And how did the suspect explain the stain?
嫌犯是怎么解释那个痕迹的
Yeah, he said he, uh, he was in a pickup game
他说是案发前那晚
The night before the murder, made contact,
打篮球时撞了下
And he got a nosebleed.
然后鼻子流血了
And this blood matched the victim's?
那么他的血型和被害人的血型吻合吗
No, the, uh, the police lab could not get a DNA match.
不,警察实验室无法测出血型是否吻合
Since he washed the shirt, it degraded the blood.
因为他洗过衣服,稀释了血样
So that would be a "no"?
那就是说不吻合喽
That would be a "no."
是不吻合
Detective, I'm curious,
探员,我很好奇
If you got a nosebleed in a pickup game,
如果你在打篮球时撞破了鼻子
What would you do?
你会怎么做
I don't understand the question, ma'am.
我不太明白,女士
You're playing some two-on-two,
你在打2对2篮球赛的时候
You want to keep playing, your nose is bleeding.
你想继续比赛,你的鼻子却在流血
What do you do?
你会怎么做
What do you do? You do... you know.
你会怎么做,你知道的
Let the record show
请记录员记下
That detective shores attempted to wipe his nose
休斯探员试图用前半截袖子
With the forearm of his right sleeve.
擦鼻血
Excuse me, your honor, he did nothing of the kind.
请原谅,法官大人,他什么都没有说
Consistent with the stain on the accused's sweatshirt.
与被告对于运动衫上的血迹的解释相吻合
Objection. Detective shores, what
反对,休斯探员
Were you preparing to do?
你本打算怎么做
Your honor, I was preparing to raise my right hand
法官大人,我本打算抬起右手
To my face to wipe my nose.
来擦鼻血
Objection sustained.
反对有效
Continue, Mrs. Florrick.
继续,福瑞克女士
Detective, isn't it true
探员,是不是
That the only reason you arrested Mr. Wilcox
你逮捕威尔科克斯先生的唯一原因就是
Is because he was wearing a bulls sweatshirt?
他穿着公牛队的运动衫呢
No, he matched the physical description.
不是,他符合证人的肖像描述
Detective,
探长
Do you own a chicago bulls sweatshirt?
你有芝加哥公牛队的运动衫吗
Objection, your honor.
反对,法官大人
What's the point here?
他的问题与本案无关
I am trying to show
我在试图说明
That at the time of Mr. Wilcox's arrest,
在威尔科克斯被捕的时候
Bulls apparel was quite popular,
公牛队是极其受欢迎的
So therefore
这样的话
It wouldn't be unusual to find a multitude of suspects
发现有个人穿着公牛队运动衫
Wearing bulls sweatshirts.
是很平常的一件事
Overruled.
反对无效
Answer the question.
请回答
No, I do not own one of those.
没有,我没有公牛队运动衫
You're under oath, detective Shores.
记住你起誓过,休斯探长
I-I understand that, your honor.
我,我知道,法官大人
I-I'm not a fan.
我不是篮球迷
Well, I am.
而我是
I have a bulls sweatshirt identical to that one.
我有一件跟那件一样的运动衫
Your honor, objection.
法官大人,我反对
I'm-I'm sorry,
我没听错吧
You're objecting to me?
你反对我
No. I'm just...
不是,只是...
Objecting to the... general tenor of...
我反对的是询问趋向
Lenny, do you have one of these bulls sweats?
兰尼,你有这种运动衫吗
Judy, how about you?
朱迪,你呢
Anyone else?
还有其他人有吗
Your honor, Given this testimony, we request
法官大人,根据这个证词,我们请求
That detective Shores' work product
法庭记录排除掉
Be excluded from the record.
休斯探长的工作报告
Nice try, Mr. Gardener,
干得不错,园丁先生
But there's nothing here that rises to the level
不过也没有任何证据表明
Of "fruit of the forbidden tree,"
他的工作报告非法
So you'll have to do better than that.
所以你还得再努力努力
But you and Mrs. Florrick
而你和福瑞克女士的
Do get an "e" for effort.
控辩毫无成效
Any further questions?
还有问题吗
No, your honor.
没有了,法官大人
You got some traction on Clarence Wilcox?
克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯的案子有进展吗
Looks like it.
有点吧
And what happened with Cary? What do you mean?
凯里怎么了,什么意思
You have him running something down with Kalinda?
你怎么让他和凯琳达一起调查
Oh, right, his choice.
是的,那是他的选择
When you bumped him from second chair.
是你不要他做副手
Am I being grounded?
我没资格吗
We had an agreement.
我们有协议
Six months and we see what cream rises to the top.
六个月,看谁能笑到最后
And we are...
是有协议
Seeing.
走着瞧吧
Not if you're promoting one over the other.
除非你倾向某一边
Look, Diane,
听着,戴安
I want to be very specific here, very clear.
我想非常具体非常清楚地告诉你
Alicia is a secret weapon.
艾丽西娅是秘密武器
She freaks him out.
她能使他举手投降
Cary? No, Matan.
凯里,不是,是马坦
She's a junior associate, and the state's attorney's office
她虽只是助理,而州检察官办公室的人
Can't think straight around her.
却看不透她
Just dangle Alicia in front of them,
让艾丽西娅出面
And they lose control of their case and their bowels.
他们就会输得体无完肤
Okay, and what about her?
好吧,那她呢
Her?
Alicia?
你是指艾丽西娅
What do you mean?
什么意思
She's still Florrick's wife.
她还是福瑞克的妻子
She has an agenda, whether you believe it or not.
不管你信不信,她可有自己的打算
And what would that be?
什么打算
Embarrassing the man who derailed her husband's career.
让那个毁了他老公的人感到难堪
There is no audio or visual recording,
没有视频或音频记录
There is no monitoring,
也就是没有监控记录
And there is no outside intervention.
也没有外界干预
There is a panic button
如果你需要帮助的话
Located just inside the front door
有个应急按钮
Should you require our assistance.
就在前门上
For security reasons, you will not be permitted to leave the room
为了安全起见
Until 6:00 a.m. tomorrow
除非启用应急按钮
Unless said panic button is activated.
否则到明天早上6点你才能离开
Turn around and raise your arms.
转过去,抬起手臂
You're sure?
你肯定吗
Here's the thing, miss.
事情是这样的,女士
You phoned the cops about an armed robbery
在我们所调查案子一周后
A week after the one we're investigating.
你报警说,有人持枪抢劫
We thought it might be the same suspect
我们怀疑可能是同一个人所为
Because you're only two blocks away from the other.
因为两件案子发生地点只相隔两个街区
The suspect-- was he possibly wearing a bulls sweatshirt?
那个抢劫犯,是不是也穿公牛队运动衫
Okay, thank you.
好的,谢谢
Well, this is kind of cool.
这可有点麻烦了
Kind of out here investigating.
超出调查范围了
You're chipper, aren't you? Dangerously chipper.
你是个爽快人吧,极其爽快
Okay, so here's the plan.
好吧,我们这么干
We look for armed robberies
我们找下克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯被捕之后
After Clarence Wilcox was arrested
发生的抢劫案
And see if any of them match this sketch.
看看哪个案子跟这个的情况比较符合
That way we get another suspect in court.
这样的话我们就能再找一个嫌犯去法庭了
We'll split the interviews.
把肖像画分开
How long you been working at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner?
你在斯特恩律所工作多久了
No. what?
别问,为什么
Ask them about the M.O., the bulls sweatshirt,
问他们关于作案手法,公牛运动衫情况
Anything that's remotely similar to Clarence.
还有任何克拉朗斯一案有相似之处的
What did I do? Uninterested.
我刚刚的提问呢,不感兴趣
You're uninterested in talking?
你不想说说吗
How much would you imagine we'd have in common?
你觉得我们之间有多少共同点
I don't like talking to people I have a lot in common with.
我不喜欢跟与我有太多共同点的人说话
Okay, I have a proposition for you.
好吧,我有个建议
Find this person, I'll tell you whatever you want to know.
找到这人,我就告诉你任何你想知道的
Whatever I want to know? And more.
所有我想知道的,或者更多
Okay, you just saved Clarence Wilcox's life.
你刚救了克拉朗斯一命
Cary.
卡里
There's one for you, too.
你也拿一张
Hi. Hi.
你好,你好
Is this weird or what?
是有点怪异还是怎么了
Weird.
确实很奇怪
And in such pretty accommodations.
而且在如此华丽的住宅里
Well, I told them to put in that painting.
我告诉他们把那油画挂上
Listen, I I have to ask you a favor.
听着,我需要你帮忙
No, it's nothing.
算了,不用了
I know we have a lot of work to do, but...
我知道你有很多工作,但是
I haven't taken a shower alone in months.
我已经几个月没一个人洗过澡了
Of course.
那是当然的
Sorry, go. Thanks.
对不起,去吧,谢谢
The weak link in this case is Shores.
这案子的突破点在于休斯
If I can discredit his testimony,
如果我能找到他做伪证的证据
The case falls apart.
这个案子就解决了
47th street homicide.
47号街凶犯
What's that?
那是什么
Doublehomicide. Accused was shot in the back.
两次谋杀,被害者都是后背中枪
Shores was accused of planting a gun.
休斯曾因滥用枪械被指控
Was it proven?Didn't have to be.
可以证明吗,不需要
At a suppression hearing,
在一次听证会中
The judge ruled the gun inadmissable.
法官规定不能以枪作为证据
I had to dp the case.
我不得不放弃了那个案子
Decline to prosecute.
放弃公诉
What?
怎么了
Was he this man? Was the robber this man?
那个抢匪是这个人吗
It could be. I'm not good with faces.
可能是,我不擅长认人
It went so fast.
他动作太快了
Who are you again? A lawyer.
你到底是,一个律师
You're a lawyer?
你是个律师
What are you doing here? I don't know.
你在这干嘛,我不知道
Was this man, this robber,
这个人,这个劫匪
Was he wearing a bulls sweatshirt?
他是不是穿着公牛队运动衫
Bulls sweatshirt? Really, I couldn't say.
公牛队运动衫,我真的说不准
He burst through the door, and the first thing he said
他冲了进来,说的第一句话就是
Was "kiss the floor, don't look up,"
趴在地上,不许往上看
So i didn't. He said what?
所以我没看到,他说什么
He said, "kiss the floor,
他说趴在地上
Don't look up." He said those exact words?
不许往上看,一字不差吗
He had a gun on me.
他拿枪指着我
I think I would remember what he said.
我肯定记得他说了什么
Sounded like good advice at the time so I kissed the floor.
是个不错的忠告,所以我就趴下了
Okay, thank you very much.
好的,非常感谢
Hey, Kalinda.
凯琳达
So, this guy robbed him,
所以这家伙在03年5月抢劫了他
Told him to kiss the floor in may 2003?
告诉他趴在地上
Yeah. A month after Clarence was convicted.
对,在克拉朗斯被判有罪的一个月之后
And here the thing,the cops told him
而事实是警察告诉他
They caught this robber a month later, maybe two.
他们在一个月或两个月后抓到了劫匪
So, it couldn't be Clarence because he was in jail.
所以不可能是克拉朗斯,因为他在狱中
Yep. And this guy, he was a really nice guy,
没错,这个人是个好人
By the way, he was supposed to go to court to testify,
而且他本想出庭作证
But they told him they didn't need him
但是他们却不需要他作证
Because the robber copped a plea.
因为劫匪避重就轻地认罪了
Okay, armed robbery, no injuries, money taken.
没错,持枪抢劫,没人受伤没拿钱
He probably got four years.
他或许该被判四年
Whoa, let's not lose track here.
咱们别偏离主题
What about my reward?
我的奖励怎么办
Mike, can you look up armed robbery plea bargains
迈克帮我找找03年夏天的所有
In the summer of 2003?
持枪抢劫认罪减刑协议记录吗
What reward? No, no, you know what reward.
什么奖励,别装傻,你知道的
Let me just think of some really embarrassing question.
让我想个难以启齿的问题吧
No, I'm looking for an armed robber.
不是,我在找一个持枪劫匪
I bet this is the first time this has happened in here.
我打赌在这里头一次发生这种事
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm great.
我很好
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑吗
No, I'm serious.
没有,我是认真的
This is the closest five minutes of normalcy
这只是八个月里
I've had in eight months.
咱们最亲密的五分钟而已
It's like we're in camp.
好比我们在露营
Want me to tell you a story?
想听我给你讲故事吗
Good ninght
晚安
Your honor,please.This is too much.
法官大人,这太过分了
Detective Shores was never found guilty of planting a gun.
休斯探长从未因为滥用持枪违法
Because the judge suppressed the gun evidence
因为法官查禁了关于枪的证据
And the state's attorney declined to prosecute.
而州检察官放弃了公诉
Is that what Peter was saying?
彼得是那么说的吗
Excuse me, sir!
不好意思,先生
You can talk to me.
你可以和我谈
You leave my junior associate out of this.
请不要牵扯到我的助手
Come on, let's face facts here, your honor...
我们必须面对现实,法官大人
I think that's what we're trying to do, Mr. Brody.
这正是我们要做的,布罗迪先生
Detective Shores is an honored homicide detective.
休斯探长是一名正直的凶案探长
I have worked with him for a decade now and he has been
我已经跟他一起工作十几年了
Nothing but professional and... a perjurer?
他有很好的职业素质,这是伪证
Excuse me, your honor?
你说什么,法官
I don't like someone staring me right in the eye
我不希望有人盯着我的眼睛
And lying to me, and there's not
还对我撒谎,我所认识的警察
A cop I know who isn't a bulls fan.
都是公牛队的球迷
Your honor, that is irrelevant.
法官大人,这和本案无关
I'll decide what's irrelevant.
我会决定是否和本案有关
If you want to file a complaint, that's why Judy is here.
如果你想提起申诉,朱迪就在旁边
Now, Mr. Gardner,
加德纳先生
I'm finding now reason to reverse myself.
我有了新的证据来推翻自己
And I think you've made a very
我认为你提出了一个有力的
Strong "fruit of the forbidden tree" argument.
工作报告非法的论点
If I can't trust Shores,
如果我不相信休斯
Then I can't trust the evidence that's tied to him.
那我就无法相信和他有关的证据
So, the line-up, the bulls sweatshirt,
所以这些证据,公牛运动衫
The artist's sketch, they are now stricken from the record.
画家的素描,这些证据都需要撤回
Your honor. Oh, shut up, Matan.
法官大人,马坦你闭嘴
You've still got the eyewitness.
你还有目击证人
That's the cornerstone of your case anyway.
不管怎么说那是你辩护的基础
Now, Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Gardner.
福瑞克女士和加德纳先生
Do you have any other tricks up your sleeve?
你们还有什么要反驳的吗
No, your honor. Good.
没有了,法官大人,很好
And we are in resistent until tomorrow at ten
那么明早十点
When I will decide on this case a second time.
我将对此案进行判决
Are we all happy?
这样满意了吗
Good.
很好
That's Michael Parsons.
这是迈克尔·帕森斯
The one that said "kiss the floor."
大喊"趴下"的那个男人
He was convicted of four armed robberies in south chicago
过去的两年里在南芝加哥他被判犯有
Over a two year period.
四起持枪抢劫罪
He pled and was sentenced
并最终被判在
To Wabash valley for four years.
瓦巴什河谷监狱呆上四年
So, this is the killer?
所以这就是那个杀手吗
We believe so.
我们认为是
Where is he now?
现在他在哪
Well, that's the bad news.
坏消息是
He's dead.
他已经死了
He died in prison in 2006.
他于2006年死于监狱
So, they got an eyewitness and we got nothing.
他们有目击证人而我们一无所有
Great. That's great.
真棒,真不错
Thank you for coming in, doctor.
非常感谢你能来,医生
No problem, but i wish I could actually help you.
别客气,真希望能帮到你们
Well, maybe you can.
说不定可以
We just have a picture to show you, we discovered
我们有一张照片要给你看,我们发现
Another man we think is responsible for the crime.
另一个本案的重大嫌疑人
His name is Michael Parsons,
他的名字是迈克尔·帕森斯
And he was convicted of armed robberies identical to yours.
他也曾被判为持枪抢劫
He even used the same language from yours.
他甚至说同样的话
He yelled for everyone "to kiss the floor."
对所有人大吼"趴下"
I'm sorry. If I could help you,
我很抱歉,要是我能帮到你们
I would.
我会尽力帮
But Clarence Wilcox did this.
但确实是克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯所为
Just keep an open mind, please, Tara.
请放下成见,塔拉
This is the police sketch from
这是警方根据你的描述所
The description you give,right?
作出的画像
And this is the mug shot of the man we think did it.
这张是我们认为的凶手
Michael Parsons.
迈克尔·帕森斯
Just please look at them carefully.
请你仔细看一下
I'm sorry. I really wish it was him.
抱歉,虽然我也希望是他
But it's not.
但确实不是
You're sure? Yes.
你确定,对
You're sure that Clarence Wilcox is who you saw?
你确定看到的是克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯
Yes, I'm sure.
是的,我确定
I'm sorry, but Clarence Wilcox did this.
很遗憾,但确是克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯
This isn't Clarence Wilcox.
这个不是克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯
Excuse me?
什么
We switched their faces.
我们调换了他们的照片
That's Michael Parsons.
这个是迈克尔·帕森斯
It's not.
他不是吧
It is.
This is Clarence Wilcox.
这个才是克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯
And you just said that this man didn't do it.
你刚刚说他没有杀人
And this man did.
而是这个人杀的
Oh, my god.
噢,天哪
I am certain.
我确定
The man I saw killing a police officer
那个杀死警察的人
Was not Clarence Wilcox.
不是克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯
In fact, um, your honor,
事实上,法官大人
Can I say something to Mr. Wilcox?
我能和威尔科克斯先生讲几句话吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't know what else to say.
我不知道说什么好
But I am just so sorry.
但我真的很对不起
Here's the thing, Mr.Brody.
现在的问题是,布罗迪先生
I don't like to be reversed. in fact, i hate it.
我实际上很讨厌被欺骗
So, here's some advice for you
所以我提醒你
And the good state's attorney.
还有你们这些优秀的州检察官
You keep that from happening.
不要让这种事再次发生了
Your honor, I want to insist...
法官大人,我还是想强调
No, you don't have room to insist.
不,你没有机会了
And you should be grateful.
而且你应该庆幸
I'm giving your boss an out as big as the great outdoors.
我已经给你们老板一个很好的台阶下了
I don't understand, your honor.
我不明白,法官大人
Tell Charles to blame his predecessor.
让查尔斯抱怨他的前任去吧
It's not the job of the bench
陪审团并没有责任
To offer you advice, Mr. Deputy Chief.
来给你建议,副检察官先生
But I am just telling you very clearly,
但我可以很清楚的告诉你
I want this to go away.
我希望这种事永远不要再发生了
The regrettable corruption during Peter Florrick's term
彼得·福瑞克在任期内贪污腐败
Still infects this department.
对部门仍旧有影响
Every step in the Wilcox case
威尔科克斯一案的每一步都是由
Was supervised and approved by Peter Florrick
彼得·福瑞克进行监督和核准
And we are doing everything in our power
现在我们已经进最大努力
To correct his mistakes.
来弥补他的错误
That is why I have decided
因此我决定
To withdraw all charges against Mr. Clarence Wilcox.
撤回对克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯的所有指控
There have been no discussions about restitution.
现在没有任何关于赔偿的决定
You okay with this?
你还好吧
Yes.
没事
Thank you. no more questions. that is all. thank you.
谢谢,回答结束了,谢谢
They say he's coming out this door.
他们说他会从这里出来
You know...
你知道
Words are hard.
我无法言表
I know.
我了解
It's not like people say.
不像别人说的那样
I never expected him to get out.
我从没想到他还能出来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
reverse [ri'və:s]

想一想再看

n. 相反,背面,失败,倒档
adj. 反面的

联想记忆
proceed [prə'si:d]

想一想再看

vi. 继续进行,开始,着手

联想记忆
intention [in'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 意图,意向,目的

联想记忆
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆
affect [ə'fekt]

想一想再看

vt. 影响,作用,感动

联想记忆
tenor ['tenə]

想一想再看

n. 要旨,誉本,一般趋向,男高音,次中音乐器 adj.

联想记忆
prosecute ['prɔsikju:t]

想一想再看

vt. 对 ... 提起公诉,彻底进行,追捕,经营,从事

联想记忆
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
shove [ʃʌv]

想一想再看

n. 推,挤
v. 推挤,放置,撞

联想记忆
dynamic [dai'næmik]

想一想再看

adj. 动态的,动力的,有活力的
n. 动力

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。