手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第一季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集 这家伙是个长了腿的祸害

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on The Good Wife

《傲骨贤妻》:前情预告
An hour ago, I resigned the State's attorney of cook county.
一小时前,我辞去了库克县州检察官一职
Dad told us he made mistakes.
爸爸说过他犯了错
Yeah, but not that.
是,但不是那样的错
Who first told you of your husband's infidelity, Mrs. Florrick?
第一个告诉你,你丈夫出轨的是谁呢
CNBC. I saw it on the crawl at the bottom of the screen.
有线电视新闻台,我看到了屏幕下方的滚动新闻
I'm glad you're making A life for yourself.
我很高兴你找到了自己的生活
It gives you a break.
它让你从这逆境中得到喘息
Well, I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity.
我只想感谢你给我这个机会
It's a real lifesaver.
简直救我一命
No. Glad you could come aboard.
哪里,很高兴你加入
Looks like we share an assistant,
看来我们用的是同一个助理
So tell me when I'm hogging her, okay?
如果我占用她太久了,一定要告诉我啊
And let the best man win.
胜利属于强者
You told him peter was lonely in prison.
你告诉他彼得在狱里很孤独
Because he is.
因为他确实很孤独
Just don't go around me by talking to my kids.
反正别拿孩子跟我兜圈子
Jackie, it'll just have to wait until next week.
杰姬,得下周才行
But peter's expecting them for his birthday.
但彼得期盼着和他们一起过生日
Peter and I agreed I'd bring the kids next week.
彼得和我说好了下周带孩子们过去
Their first visit is a big deal. I want to do it right.
第一次探访是件大事,我希望一切万无一失
And so, you need me for how many nights late?
所以有几个晚上我需要呆晚点呢
Just a couple, And I shouldn't be too late...
就几天,而且我应该不会太晚的
11:00 or so.
十一点左右就到
What do you want me to tell Zach and Grace?
你要我怎么跟扎克和格雷斯说呢
Tell them I love them, and I will call them tonight.
告诉他们我爱他们,我今晚会打给他们
And Peter? What do I tell him?
那彼得呢,我要怎么跟他说
Jackie..., Okay, then. Bye.
杰姬,好吧,再见
There she is.
她来了
Alicia, Marne Compton.
艾丽西娅,这位是玛妮·康普顿
Hi. Hi.
你好,你好
Bowdoin, 2005. Summa cum laude.
2005年于鲍登大学,以最好成绩毕业
She worked for three years at Kaplan & Cohick?
她在卡普兰&考尼克律所工作了三年
Personal assistant to Mr. Cohick.
是考尼克先生的私人助理
Oh. Why'd you leave?
是吗,那为什么要离开呢
There was an opportunity With habitat for humanity
仁人家园有个工作机会
Building an orphanage in Tijuana.
要在提华纳修建一所孤儿院
Peace Corps. Belize.
和平队的吧,我是伯利兹的
And you know we only have money for one assistant, Marne,
你知道我们只雇得起一位助手吧,玛妮
So we would have to share you.
所以你得同时为我们两个工作
Oh, yes. Don't worry.
明白,不用担心
I'm used to highpressured environments. I like action.
我很习惯忙碌的工作环境,我喜欢行动
To me, it's all about time management.
对我来说,只是合理安排时间的问题
I know you're juggling three or four cases at once,
我知道你们时常会同时负责三四个案子
And it's my job to help catch any balls that get dropped.
所以我的工作就是随时帮助你们查漏补缺
I love your boots.
我喜欢你的靴子
Where did you get them?, Oh, why thank you.
你在哪买的,谢谢
I got them at saks fifth avenue.
我在萨克斯第五大道买的
They have a sale now, and you can't believe the options.
那里现在正在打折,简直让人挑花了眼
Isn't she great?
她很不错吧
Oh, yes., So, should I make it happen?
对,所以,要不要聘用她
Well, actually, let's bring in a few more people.
我们还是再多看几个吧
I'll make some calls.
我去多打几个电话
Sure, but we should do this like voir dire or something.
当然,不过我们该像筛选陪审员那样
Three peremptory challenges, you know?
先发制人,知道吧
Hey, did you hear about the rumors?
对了,你听说了那个流言了吗
Stern is retiring., Our Stern?
斯特恩要退休了,我们那个斯特恩吗
Yeah. We'll just be Lockhart, Gardner.
没错,我们得改名成洛克哈特&加德纳律所了
I saw this happen at my dad's firm
我在我爸的公司看到过这种情况
Two partners losing a third.
三个合伙人中走了一个
It was like dawn of the dead.
那简直就是噩梦
People fighting over turf.
大家都在明争暗斗
Junior associates lining up against each other.
初级律师们排起队来互相想挤掉对方
Not us? Oh, hey, I won't if you won't.
我们不会吧,你不会,我就不会
We have such a good working relationship.
我们的工作关系好着呢
Wow. They're still on the lakeshore crash?
天哪,他们还在研究湖岸撞车案啊
I thought we settled that already.
我还以为那案子已经解决了
Nope. Today.
还没,今天解决
That is our train.
那是我们的火车
It crashed. Your clients crashed it.
出事故了,你们的客户把它给撞了
Do I need to use simpler sentences?
要不要我用简单的句子吗
Yes, Patti. Please. I love it when you patronize me.
是的,帕蒂,我就喜欢你这么哄着我
Cross National Freight
跨国货运公司
Entrusted your clients to drive our train.
信任你们的客户来驾驶我们的火车
They drove it too fast.
他们超速了
They derailed it, causing millions in damage.
导致火车冲出轨道,造成了数百万的损失
Luckily, it was a freight train and nobody died.
幸运的是,那只是一列货运火车,没人死亡
Except our clients.
可我们的客户死了
We should be suing you, and not you us.
应该是我们告你们,而不是相反
Except for this nagging little problem, Patti.
不过有点小问题,帕蒂
That your company overworked my clients
是你方的公司让我的客户工作过度了
With doubledigit shifts and 18hour days.
两班连上,每天十八个小时
Oh, yes, the sexy overtime evidence.
是啊,那个加班的证据
Juries love that.
陪审团就喜欢那个
Except for the fact that my clients are heroes.
可事实上我的客户们是英雄
Except..., Yes?
而且...,什么
Except for the fact That these three men stayed with your train.
事实上这三个人一直坚守住你们的火车
To keep it from crashing into a residential neighborhood,
不让它冲进周围的居民区
Saving untold lives., Untold.
拯救了不计其数的生命,不计其数
I love untold.
我喜欢不计其数
My bet is a jury will, too.
我打赌陪审员也会喜欢
Will,,we're not picking a jury tomorrow.
威尔,我们明天不会选陪审员
Judge Parks is a probusiness constructionist
帕克斯法官是个亲企业派的执法者
Who detests nuisance lawsuits as much as I do.
他跟我一样厌恶讨厌的无聊诉讼
He's going to grant my motion to dismiss, and you know it.
你很清楚他会批准驳回诉讼的
And I know you know it.
我知道你很清楚这一点
So what do you want?
所以你想怎样
Make me an offer.
给我一个赔偿金额
Damn it, Alicia, I thought I said 3:00.
该死,艾丽西娅,我记得我说的是三点吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
I love watching you, Will.
我喜欢看着你,威尔
It's like shakespeare in the park.
就像在看公园中的莎士比亚
This is awkward. I tried to keep it
太尴尬了,我本想把时间错开的
So that you wouldn't cross paths with the widows.
这样你就不会碰上那些寡妇了
Heartstrings Ouch, ouch being tugged.
心弦,哎哟,哎哟,被拨动了
What time is their 60 minutes interview?
他们那一小时的会面是几点
5:00.
五点
We may not need a jury.
也许我们不需要陪审团
But, hey, what do I know? It's just 60 minutes.
不过,我咋知道呢,只有一小时而已
We know how much they love highpowered executives
我们都知道他们有多喜欢位高权重的总裁
And hate grieving widows, right?
而厌恶那些哀伤的寡妇,是吧
Mr. Harkin, I'm putting you on speaker.
哈金先生,我把电话开成免提了
Uh, yeah, fine.
好的
Even though it is my belief that we would win a countersuit
虽然我相信我们会赢得一场反诉讼
Against your clients for negligence,
以渎职罪控告你的客户
We are willing to pay out their pensions for ten years.
但我们还是愿意支付他们十年的抚恤金
Ten?! You kidding?
十年,你在开玩笑吗
Does it come with double coupons?
附送双重折价券吗
Are you comfortable with that, Mr. Harkin?
您对这个提议还满意吗,哈金先生
No. 80 cents on the dollar.
不行,我们只能付80%
You know, sir, these widows Are having trouble paying their rent.
你知道吗,先生,这些寡妇都快付不起房租了
What?!
什么
One of them is about to lose their house.
她们其中一个都快失掉她的房子了
She has three children., What? Who is that?
她还有三个孩子,什么,那人是谁
I'll get him up to a dollar.
我会让他加到100%的
You get them to agree.
你负责说服她们
Ooh, I have yoga in half an hour.
哎哟,我半个小时后有瑜伽课
After that, this deal is dead.
到那时,这个提议就作废了
Their pension for ten years?
十年抚恤金
It's a comeout offer.
这是算好的了
Anything?
有进展了吗
Pension for ten years.
十年抚恤金
How much do we have in this?
我们能得到多少
Partner hours? 82.
合伙人工作时间吗,82小时
Will they take it?
她们会接受吗
I don't know. I don't think so.
不知道,我觉得她们不会
We're bleeding here.
我们在流血
Hey, what was that all about?
刚才那是怎么回事
With Overby?
你跟奥维比在说啥
Oh, Malcolm? You know him?
你是说马尔科姆吗,你认识他吗
He's an old friend. Just catching up.
他是我的老朋友,只是来看看而已
So, uh, don't take a lot of time with it.
别花费太多时间
Just do a basic background check.
简单调查一下他的背景就行
Malcolm's an old friend.
马尔科姆是我的老朋友
What am I looking for?
我要查什么
Stability.
可靠性
Kalinda, one last thing.
凯琳达,最后补充一句
I need you to keep this confidential.
我需要你秘密行动
I'll be splitting time with cross national freight.
我要腾出时间处理跨国货运公司这个案子
I'm not sure that's possible.
我不知道这样行不行
Well, if will asks,
好吧,如果有人问起
Just say I'm having you do work on SheffrinMarks.
就说我让你去处理谢弗林公司的事了
I want an apology.
我想要一个道歉
They worked my... Our husbands to death.
他们使我的...我们的丈夫工作致死
They tried to blame them for this accident,
他们想把责任推到他们身上
And now they want to pay ten years on their pensions?
而现在又想支付十年的抚恤金了事
I'm sorry, Mrs. Underwood.
我很抱歉,安德伍德太太
I don't want you to apologize.
我不想要你的道歉
I want them to apologize.
我想要他们道歉
They don't apologize.
他们不会道歉的
Money is their apology.
钱就是他们的歉意
Well, I guess then they must not be very sorry.
那我想他们肯定没觉得非常抱歉
I think we should take it.
我觉得我们应该接受
II... I need the money.
我,我需要这笔钱
I'm a month away from sleeping in my car.
一个月以后我就要搬到车里住了
My kids They still cry for their dad at night.
我的孩子,他们晚上还哭着要爸爸
Look at these bills. I...
看看这些账单,我
They're not even paying John's overtime.
他们甚至没支付约翰的加班费
Because they want to starve us into a settlement.
因为他们就是想饿死我们了事
Let me talk to her again,
我再跟她谈谈
See what they come back with.
看他们有什么回应
But I think we all know we're in the endgame here.
但我想大家都知道现在已经进入最后阶段了
So, you've lost faith?
你已经失去信心了吗
I believe cross national freight overworked your husbands
我知道跨国货运公司让你丈夫工作过度
To the point of exhaustion.
导致精疲力竭
I believe that's why the train crashed,
我相信这是导致意外的原因
But I can't prove it.
但我无法证明
And they can prove the train was moving too fast.
而他们却能证明火车当时超速了
I'm sorry, Linda.
我很遗憾,琳达
So, you still want these,
那你们还要这些吗
Denial of overtime claims?
拒绝加班的申请
Yes. Everything you have.
要,你们手上的一切都要
We're trying to build to a...
我们正尝试...
What?
怎么了
Would you just give me a moment?
稍等一下好吗
Alicia,
艾丽西娅
This offer is walking out the door in ten minutes.
十分钟后,这个赔偿金的提议就失效了
What?
怎么了
This is the memo in our discovery.
这是我们发现的备忘录
This is the same memo sent to our clients.
这是发给我们委托人的同一份备忘录
They left off three names.
他们漏掉了三个名字
You can go to yoga now.
你可以去练瑜伽了
We'll see you in court.
我们法庭上见
The bottom line is
重点是
Cross National Freight deliberately denied us discovery
跨国货运公司故意向我们隐瞒了
By concealing Mr. Merriman and two other department heads.
梅里曼先生和另外两名部门负责人
Your honor, no one has been denied discovery here.
法官大人,我们没有隐瞒任何人
If names were left off documents, it was inadvertent.
如果文件上有名字漏掉了,那也是无意的
Inadvertent? Is that what they're calling witeout these days?
无意,这就是传说中的修正液吗
Your honor, that is just...
法官大人,这是
I'm sorry,
抱歉
But I find Mr. Gardener's charges Personally offensive.
可我觉得加德纳先生的指控纯属人身攻击
Mr. Merriman and these other two people
梅里曼先生和另外两个人
Have nothing to do with overtime.
跟加班的事无关
Then why were they cc'd on a letter denying it?
那他们为什么要在副本中隐瞒
Mr. Gardner, you don't have Enough here to convince a jury.
加德纳先生,你没有足够的证据说服陪审团
Your honor, with all due respect...
法官大人,我充满敬意的说...
Don't all due respect me, counselor.
别对我充满敬意,律师
I'm not your high school gym teacher.
我不是你的中学体育老师
On the other hand, Ms. Nyholm
另一方面,尼霍姆律师
Inadvertent, my ass.
"无意"纯属屁话
Mr. Gardner, how long would it take to depose these witnesses?
加德纳先生,你需要多久来重新采集证词
To properly prepare and depose, I would say one month.
要充分准备进行采集,我认为要一个月
You have three days.
你有三天时间
Three?
三天
But, your honor, that isn't...
但,法官大人,这不是
Now you have two days.
现在你只有两天
Want to try for one?
要不要只给一天
No, thank you, your honor.
不,谢谢,法官大人
Your honor, if I could just interject here.
法官大人,我想插一句话
These executives are very busy people.
这些管理人员都是大忙人
Even two hours out of their work day...
他们工作之余要抽出两小时空闲时间都很难
Ms. Nyholm,
尼霍姆律师
You just gave Mr. Gardner back his third day.
你刚让加德纳律师又得回了他的第三天
Would you like to give him a fourth?
还想送他个第四天吗
No, your honor. I'll stop. Good.
不,法官大人,我打住,很好
We'll meet back here on friday
我们周五再见
To decide whether a dismissal is in order.
再来决定给一份赔偿金是否合适
Does anybody have anything to say?
还有人要说什么吗
Okay.
好的
Next case.
下一个案子
Cancel everything.
取消一切活动
For the next 72 hours, we eat, drink and sleep this case.
接下来的72小时,我们要为这案子废寝忘食了
I wanna bring you a birthday cake.
我本想给你带个生日蛋糕的
How's everything at home, mom?
家里怎么样,妈
Good.
挺好的
She's working too much, but that's about it.
她太热衷工作了,也就这样而已
Alicia?
艾丽西娅吗
What did I say?
我说的是什么
Every time you refer to Alicia, you say "she."
你每次提起艾丽西娅都会用"她"
Do I?
是吗
Alicia came home last night at midnight,
艾丽西娅昨晚半夜才回来
Left this morning at 6:00.
今早六点又走了
I warned her about Diane Lockhart.
我警告过她小心戴安·洛哈特
No, no, it's the other one, Will Gardner.
不,是另一个,威尔·加德纳
I mean, I'm glad they're friends and all,
我是说,我很高兴他们是朋友
But he needs to give her a break.
但他也得让她休息一下
Day and night, she never stops.
她从不休息,不分日夜
Okay, so the goal is this.
好,我们的目标是这样
I'll depose Merriman.
我负责采集梅里曼的证词
He's the VP of operations.
他是业务副总裁
That's who I think Patti's hiding from us.
这就是帕蒂在向我们隐瞒的人
The other two What are their names?
另外那两个,他们叫什么来着
Jonathan Eldredge and Sarah Conley.
乔纳森·艾杰奇和莎拉·康利
He's a systems engineer, and she's in industry relations.
他是系统工程师,而她则是业务人员
Okay, whatever you do, just keep the depos going.
不管怎么做,总之要让盘问持续下去
Just keep asking questions
不停地问问题
So judge Parks doesn't pull the plug on this.
让帕克斯法官无法打岔
Hopefully, I draw enough blood with Merriman,
希望我有足够的精力去跟梅里曼周旋
They'll up their offer.
让他们提搞赔偿金额
Remember, the point isn't to go back to court.
记住,重点不是要上庭
The point is to get them to open their wallets further.
重点是让他们把钱包开得更大
And you're a mechanical systems manager.
你是机械工程经理
Is that correct, Mr. Eldredge? Yes.
对吗,艾杰奇先生,是的
And this says That you ordered a new publicaddress system
这里说,你为客运车订购了一个新的
For passenger cars.
公共广播系统
Could you explain?
你能解释一下吗
Standard upgrade.
配置升级
And this says you authorized a new coupling mechanism.
这里还说你授权了一个新的耦合器
Is that right? Yes. Standard upgrade.
是这样吗,是的,配置升级
And this says Let's see
还有,咱们来看看
That you replaced the automated lrs,
你更换了自动激光测距系统
"Load regulator system."
"负荷调节系统"
Standard upgrade.
配置升级
Your rail traffic has doubled in the last decade,
你的铁路运输量在过去十年翻了一倍
But you've cut your crews in half, correct?
但你却将员工裁掉了一半,对吗
There's more automated equipment.
自动化设备更多了
Trains are easier to drive.
火车也更容易驾驶了
And yet it still takes the same amount of time to drive them.
但驾驶起来仍要耗费同样多的时间
Let the record reflect
让记录员记一下
That Mr. Merriman shrugged.
梅里曼先生耸肩了
Let the record reflect, I shrugged, too.
让记录员记一下,我也耸肩了
So, Ms. Conley, you're saying you have nothing to do
康利女士,你说你跟
With approving or denying overtime?
批准或反对加班毫不相干
That's right. And what about David Merriman?
对,那大卫·梅里曼呢
Has he ever approved or denied overtime?
他有批准或反对加班吗
I don't recall.
我想不起来了
Did any of the accident victims work overtime
在这次事故的前一周
The week before the lakeshore crash?
事故中的受害人有谁加过班吗
I don't recall.
我想不起来了
Did any of them routinely put in for overtime?
他们中有谁曾经常申请加班吗
I don't recall. Ms. Conley, are you married?
我想不起来了,康利女士,你结婚了吗
I don't re...
我想不起...
Oh, I'm so sorry, Ms. Conley.
真抱歉,康利太太
I've got three clients who lost their husbands
我刚接待了三位丧夫的委托人
Must have been a freudian slip.
我一定是不小心口误了
The truth is,
事实是
These three employees had gone 24 hours without rest
事故发生的时候,这三个员工已经不眠不休
When this accident occurred.
连续工作了24小时
No, no, they work hard, sure, but...
不,他们工作确实很努力,但是
You worked them hard, didn't you?
你强制他们努力的,不是吗
I did my job, Mr. Gardner.
我只是做了我分内的之事,加德纳先生
And what was your job, Mr. Merriman? Tell us.
你的工作到底是什么,梅里曼先生,说说看
We pay these people well We expect results.
我们付的酬劳很高,我们期望有所回报
You're a lawyer, you work people hard here at your firm?
你是律师,你会让你公司的员工努力工作吗
You bet your ass you do. This is america.
你肯定会的,这里是美国
You work hard, get the job done, whatever it takes.
你得努力工作,不惜一切代价完成工作
I think we should take a break.
我觉得我们该休息一下
Definitely.
肯定得休息了
Let Mr. Merriman recompose himself.
让梅里曼先生冷静一下
This guy is a walking disaster.
这家伙是个长了腿的祸害
No wonder they hid him from us.
难怪他们要对我们隐瞒他
You should've seen Patti.
你真该看看帕蒂的样子
She looked like she was ready to give birth right there.
她就像准备好当场就要生了一样
How'd yours go?
你那边怎么样了
Well, I know more about trains than I ever wanted.
我现在对火车的了解比我想要的多得多
Just keep it going.
继续查下去
Patti's on the phone with her overlords
帕蒂正在和她的大老板通话呢
Trying to up the offer.
想要增加抚恤金
If she does, can you get the widows on the line?
如果她做到了,你能接通那个寡妇吗
Yeah, Linda said she'd stay by the phone.
可以,琳达说她会在电话旁边守着的
Thanks. You kept them together.
谢谢,你把所有事情都安排妥当了
I know that hasn't easy.
我知道那不容易
Oh, I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
You can just tell us the number, Patti.
直接告诉我们数额吧,帕蒂
Have you ever known a fishing expedition to be free, Will?
威尔,听说过为获自由而进行的审前调查吗
Three more days for discovery
三天的调查时间
That went both ways. Oh, come on.
对咱们双方都适用,得了吧
Our clients passed every company drug test...
我们的客户通过了公司的每一项药检
Yes, but this wasn't the company's.
是的,但这不是公司的药检结果
This was part of Underwood's application
这是车祸前一周
To renew his health insurance, a week before the crash.
安德伍德要求续保他的医疗保险的部分申请
Amphetamines? That's right.
安非他命,没错
Your client was on speed.
你的客户服用了兴奋剂
When I was first starting out, I, uh,
当我首次开始创业时
I got a terrific piece of advice,
我得到了一个极妙的建议
And it's always stuck with me, and this is it.
我一直牢记于心,这条建议就是
Everything that happens in a courtroom...
在法庭里发生的所有事情
Who did you say he was again?
你说他是谁来着
Malcolm Overby.
马尔科姆·奥维比
Yeah, I think I've heard of him.
是,我想我听说过他
Back in the time of Clarence Darrow,
在克拉伦斯·达罗的年代
It was a common practice for people to smoke in the courtroom.
人们在法庭吸烟是很常见的
So, do you work with him?
你是他的同事吗
Currently.
目前是
Rumor is he might be going to another firm.
有流言说他可能要跳槽去另一家公司
I just hope he takes me with him.
我希望他能带我一起去
...cuban cigar and he starts smoking...
他开始吸古巴夏湾拿雪茄
Would you excuse me?
我接个电话好吗
It's my mother.
我妈妈打来的
I'll be right back.
马上回来
What's up?
怎么了
Cross National is throwing an insurance drug test at us for underwood.
跨国货运拿出了一份安德伍德的保险药检报告
Could you check it out?
你能调查一下吗
Sure, but tomorrow.
当然,但明天才行
Uh, what? Why? What's up?
什么,为什么,怎么了
Diane's asked me to do further work on SheffrinMarks.
戴安要我对谢弗林公司做进一步调查
She what?
什么
I've gotta go.
我得走了
I can tell from your face, it's not good.
我能从你脸上看出来,情况不容乐观
The company has a drug test.
公司做了一次药检
It says Jimmy had amphetamines in his system.
吉米被查出体内含有安非他命
For the longest time
长久以来
I didn't think there was evil.
我以为世上不存在恶魔
I just thought there were people who did good and bad things.
我觉得只有做好事和做坏事的人
But now...
但现在
Sorry.
抱歉
That's the kind of conversation Jimmy and I would have.
我和吉米会谈论这样的话题
Linda, I have to ask,
琳达,我必须得问
Did you know about this?
这件事你知情吗
Alicia,
艾丽西娅
Jimmy never did drugs.
吉米从不吸毒
There's nothing to know about.
没什么好知情的
Go through your medicine cabinet.
找一下你的药柜
Bring me every pill Jimmy's ever taken,
把吉米服用过的每一片药都给我
Every pill he could've accidentally taken of yours.
每一片他可能误服的你的药都给我
Could you do that?
可以吗
Are we gonna win?
我们会胜诉吗
We're gonna fight.
我们要奋力一搏
Cole v. Wolensky.
科尔·V·沃伦斯基说的
"Judge may exclude drug test"
"如果测试的手续有误"
"If there's been a violation of testing procedure."
"法官就可以拒绝将药检的结果列为证物"
Judge Parks would rather eat his own foot
帕克斯法官宁愿吃了自己的脚
Than offer us relief on that.
也不会给我们一点好处的
Kalinda have any leads?
凯琳达那边有什么线索吗
I...
No.
没有
She's doing something with Diane.
她正在为戴安做事
For Diane? What?
帮戴安,什么事
Something for sheffrinmarks.
谢弗林公司的事
What?
什么
We've got a power vacuum here.
咱们这里现在权力真空了
It makes people do...
让人们做出
Interesting things.
有意思的事
Did she say anything about Malcolm Overby?
她有提到过马尔科姆·奥维比吗
No.
没有
Well, I'm giving up on law anyway.
反正我快对法律绝望了
I'm sick of it.
我厌烦了
Back to the minors?
又回到年轻的时候了啊
I could've been a contender.
我本来可以追你的
I liked watching you pitch.
我喜欢听你发牢骚
Yeah, I had some moments.
是啊,我有时候就是喜欢发牢骚
We're the last ones here.
这里就剩咱俩了
Yep.
是的
I should go.
我该走了
Yeah.
好的
Me, too.
我也该走了
Yeah?
您好
Yeah, Mr. Gardener. There's a woman down here
加德纳先生,楼下有个女人
Who insists on seeing Mrs. Florrick.
坚持要见福瑞克律师
Oh, Ms. Conley,
康利女士
Did you forget something?
你有什么东西忘拿了吗
I'm not here.
就当我没来过
I have a family. I can't get messed up in this.
我有家庭,不能让这个案子给搅和了
Okay. Let's talk.
好的,我们谈谈
No.
It's wrong what they're doing.
他们做的事是不对的
Blaming them with that drug test.
通过药检把责任推给他们
Blaming them for something they...
责怪他们...
Something they...?
他们...
Newbury Heights.
新伯里高地
Wait. What?
等等,什么
Newbury Heights.
新伯里高地
I don't know what you mean. Find out.
我不懂你的意思,去搞懂吧
How old?
多大了
Oh, I'm so stupid.
我真蠢
I should've just shut up.
我应该闭上嘴
I should've just kept walking.
不该去找你的
But that would've been wrong.
但那就错了
I thought you'd be different.
我以为你会有所不同
I thought after what you went through...
我以为在你经历了所有...
With your family...
你家里的事情后...
And you come here to my house?
而你却跑来了我家
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Then go., I can't.
那就走吧,不行
There are three mothers who are widows now, Mrs. Conley...
现在有三个母亲成了寡妇,康利夫人
It's not my fault.
那不是我的错
But it's somebody's fault.
但那是某人的错
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I looked into Newbury Heights.
我查了新伯里高地
I couldn't find anything.
什么也没查到
I went back 50 years.
我查了过去50年的记录
There's never been an accident there.
那里从来没出过车祸
It wasn't an accident.
不是车祸
It was a near miss.
是侥幸免撞脱险
And it wasn't one of our trains.
而且是我们的一列火车
Right.
Coming into Newbury heights, there's a nine degree curve.
进入新伯里高地,有个九度的转弯
That's where we jumped the track.
我们就是在那里脱轨的
Just managed to get the brake on before we hit the commuter train.
正好在撞上市郊列车前刹住了车
Did anyone from your company ever identify the problem?
你的公司有人鉴定了问题所在吗
Sure. Sure.
当然,当然
They identified me.
他们认定是我
Said I was going too fast.
说我当时超速了
But the speed gauge never went above 32 mph.
可速度表上从来没高于过32英里每小时
I thought it was mechanical.
我想是机械方面的问题
Maybe a faulty pressure sensor.
可能是压力传感器出错了
Isn't the pressure sensor part of the load regulator sensor?
压力传感器不是负荷调整感应器的一部分吗
Trains, you know.
火车方面的知识
Love them.
我很喜欢
So, if you upgraded the lrs,
所以,如果你升级了激光测速系统
Wouldn't you have to replace the pressure sensor, too?
你不用把压力感应器也换一个吗
Yeah. Fact is, that's what they did,
要换,事实上,他们就是这么做的
After the near miss,
在那次侥幸免撞逃脱后
they upgraded the lrs.
他们升级了激光测速系统
Standard upgrade.
配置升级
We've been going after the wrong thing
我们一直跟错对象了
Overtime records and not faulty equipment.
加班记录和无失误的仪器
They erased those memos not to hide Merriman,
他们删减备忘录不是要隐瞒梅里曼
But the structural engineer, our buddy Eldredge.
而是要隐瞒结构工程师,咱们的艾杰奇伙计
If we can prove he was at newbury heights...
如果我们能证明他曾在新伯里高地呆过
Yep. Previous knowledge. We'll have a case,
没错,占得先机,我们就掌握大局了
Even judge parks can't kick.
即使是帕克斯法官也奈何不了了
Here is the deal. We can't let patti know we're changing strategies.
这样,不能让帕蒂知道我们改变策略了
I'll keep deposing Merriman.
我继续去跟梅里曼周旋
You redepose Eldredge.
你重新采集一下艾杰奇的证词
Be ready in ten minutes.
十分钟内准备好
Okay.
没问题
I think I have someone you'll be more comfortable with.
我找到个人,我想你会更满意
I worked 19 years as an assistant.
我干助理这行19年了
We called them secretaries in my day.
我们那时候管助理叫秘书
And are you comfortable with online research, Mrs. Plack?
你可以适应在线研究吗,布莱克夫人
Online?
在线
Oh, yeah, everything's computers nowadays.
哦,对,现在一切都电脑化了
Don't worry, I'm a quick study.
别担心,我学的很快的
Hey, I like your hair this way.
我喜欢你这个发型
Yeah, I do.
我真的喜欢
It looked so dowdy on TV,
电视里那发型看起来太懒散了
Pulled back like that.
像那样束到脑后
But that must've been a hard day, huh?
不过那段日子一定很难熬吧
What's the smoking policy here, anyway?
对了,这里的吸烟政策是怎么规定的啊
What? I thought you two would have a lot in common.
怎么了,我觉得你俩有很多共同点
That does not count as a preemptory.
这可不算先发制人
Oh, Mr. Merriman's is upstairs.
梅里曼先生在楼上
Yes, I thought I'd sit in on this one today.
是啊,我想我今天该出席这次询问
Get to know you better.
以便更好的了解了解你
Great.
很好
Please.
请坐
Actually...
实际上
Chairs aren't really my friends these days.
这些天我坐不了椅子
I think I'll just stand.
我想我就站着吧
So you're Will's new one?
你是威尔的新任啊
Yes. I'm his new junior associate.
是的,我是他的新初级律师
Yeah, that's what I meant.
是啊,我就是那个意思
The way you look actually..
你看起来就很像
I guess he finds you a challenge.
我想他发现你是个挑战
Too many blond gigglers,
金发碧眼,只会傻笑的太多了
And why not go for someone more substantial,
为啥不找个更有内涵的呢
Someone with interesting history.
找个过去很有意思的
Mrs. Nyholm.
尼霍姆律师
I know how this works
我知道事情是怎么进行的
We're going to try and get into each other's heads,
我们想试着读懂对方的思想
Try and unnerve each other.
想激怒对方
Can I give you a little bit of advice?
我能给你点小建议吗
After the past seven months, I'm vaccinated.
在经历了过去的七个月后,我已经免疫了
Fair enough.
很好
Let's get started.
咱们开始吧
Mr. Eldredge, two months before the lakeshore crash,
艾杰奇先生,在湖岸撞车事故两个月前
You authorized an upgrade of the load regulator system
你核准升级了跨国货运公司所有列车的
On all cross national freight trains.
激光测距系统
Can you explain why?
能解释一下原因吗
There wasn't just one reason.
原因不只一个
It was a change we'd planned for some time.
这次更换我们已经计划了一段时间了
And what about the lrs in the train that crashed,
那出事的火车上的激光测距系统情况如何呢
Did you replace that one?
你们更换了那一个吗
I don't believe we did.
我想我们没有
Thethe upgrade takes some time,
升级要花费一些时间
And we couldn't have all of our engines out of commission at once.
而且我们不能一次就把所有引擎都淘汰了
I understand that.
我明白
Tell me about Newbury Heights,
跟我说说新伯里高地吧
Mr. Eldredge.
艾杰奇先生
What?
什么
Tell me about it.
跟我说说
It's, uh...
是...
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你的意思
June 21, you went to Newbury Heights
6月21号,你去了新伯里高地
To check out a near miss collision, isn't that right?
去检查一起侥幸免撞逃脱事故,对吗
Would you like to take a break?
要不要休息一下
If you were to learn there was a problem
如果你发现你们的火车上
With a piece of equipment on your trains, Mr. Eldredge,
有一个设备出现了问题,艾杰奇先生
You'd replace the part, wouldn't you?
你会进行更换的,不是吗
Of course I would. And you'd make sure that
我当然会,而且你还会确保
No trains were operating with unsafe equipment?
没有火车被装上了不安全的设备,对吧
Look, I know what you're thinking.
听着,我知道你在想什么
No, you don't.
不,你不知道
I never once...
我从来没有
My apologies.
真抱歉
We're gonna have to break this off here.
我们得打断一下这次询问了
Oh, come on. Objection.
不是吧,反对
Let the record reflect
让记录员记一下
Deposition was suspended for medical reasons.
采集证词由于医疗原因被取消了
And again, II apologize.
再次表示歉意,抱歉
Mr. Eldredge.
艾杰奇先生
Sorry.
我很遗憾
It's okay.
没事的
Hi, Jackie. It's me.
杰姬,是我
I saw that you called.
我看到你打来过
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Zach?
扎克
It's you!
是你
I... I missed you.
我...我想死你了
I know.
我知道
Grace.
格雷斯
Go to him.
过去吧
Grace.
格雷斯
Happy birthday, dad.
生日快乐,爸爸
So, you still a fish or what?
所以你仍是条网中之鱼还是什么
Yep, still a fish.
是啊,还是条网中之鱼
Just like in oz.
就像在《监狱风云》里一样
They do shakedowns every day?
每天都会临时整顿吗
Your honor, Will Gardner. This is my third message.
法官大人,我是威尔·加德纳,这是我三次留言了
Defense counsel's interrupted deposition for the day and we...
辩方律师今天打断了取证过程
Damn it.
该死
He's lying.
他在说谎
What?
什么
He knew exactly what Newbury Heights was.
他很清楚新伯里高地是什么意思
He said he was in the office all day.
他说他一整天都在办公室里
But you have to swipe that,every time you exit and ente
可每次进出都必须刷那张卡
Which means we can tell exactly
也就是说,我们能准确的指出
What time he came and went.
他来去的时间
I can't get the judge on the phone,
我无法让法官接电话
But if I hurry, I'll catch him.
但我要是抓紧点,就能碰上他
What are you doing? Getting a court order
你要干嘛,去要一份法庭指令
For Cross National Freight's security records.
要求查看跨国货运公司的安全记录
Find kalinda, tell her to meet me down at the courthouse.
去找凯琳达,让她去法院找我
Oh, listen, I'll call you about that...
对了,我会给你打电话说那个...
Diane has a boyfriend.
戴安有一个男朋友
What's the occasion?
要去什么场合啊
Work.
工作
It's just so pretty.
这太漂亮了
Thank you.
谢谢
What time did you get in?
你什么时候回来的
Late. You were asleep.
很晚了,你已经睡了
Thanks, by the way.
顺便说一句,谢谢啊
This should be the last late night for a while.
今天应该是这段时间最后一次晚归了
I took Grace and Zach to see Peter.
我带格雷斯和扎克去探望彼得了
You did what?
什么
I took Grace and Zach to see their father for his birthday.
我带格雷斯和扎克去给他们的爸爸过生日
Jackie, II...
杰姬,我,我
II'm thunderstruck.
我太震惊了
I tried to phone you.
我试过打给你的
You tried to phone me?
你试过打给我
We discussed this.
我们讨论过这个问题了
I was taking them next week.
我本来要下周带他们去的
It worked out perfectly, seeing him.
这次探访非常顺利
They were perfect.
他们相处得很好
Jackie.
杰姬
I am their mother.
我是他们的母亲
It is my decision.
我说了算
This of all things is my decision!
这事由我做决定
I'm sorry. It was spontaneous.
对不起,事情自然而然就发生了
You don't supervise my kids spontaneously.
你不能自然而然就管我的孩子
You don't take them to prison.
你不能把他们带去监狱
You don't just try and phone me.
你不能只是试着打给我
You phone me.
你必须打给我
You respect me as a mother
你要么尊重我这个当妈的
or you leave.
要么走人
I am doing the best I can.
我已经尽我所能了
Well, join the club.
不用你尽力
Overby's firm is well capitalized,
奥维比的公司资金状况良好
Excellent client base,
有很好的客户基础
No ethics charges,
没有道德方面的起诉
No bankruptcies, no judgments.
没有破产,没有受审记录
But are you sure that's what you're looking for?
可你确定这就是你想知道的吗
I... Don't know.
我不知道
Should I be looking for something else?
我还应该知道些什么吗
Well, that's like asking a dentist
这问题就像在问牙医
Whether you should brush.
你该不该刷牙
See what you can find out.
再找找看
And, Kalinda, again, this is just between you and me.
再强调一次,凯琳达,这事只有你知我知
You understand?
明白吧
Yeah.
明白
Do you know how much you pay jury consultants?
你知道你该付给陪审团顾问多少工资吗
No.
不知道
$100,000 for three months work.
三个月十万
That sounds about right.
听起来挺合理
Do you know how much I make?
知道我的工资是多少吗
I have a feeling I'm finding out.
我猜你正打算告诉我
A fourth of that.
他们的四分之一
That sounds outrageous.
太不合理了
Yeah, it does, doesn't it?
是啊,确实不合理,是吧
Subpoenaed records of security entrances
通过传票拿到的五月到八月的
From may to august. Thanks.
进出记录,谢谢
So, Kalinda, can I ask you...
凯琳达,我能问一下吗
This thing you're doing with Diane,
你帮戴安做的这件事
Does it have anything to do with Malcolm Overby?
跟马尔科姆·奥维比有关吗
No.
无关
It doesn't?
无关吗
No, you can't ask me.
不,你不能问我
It's just...
只不过
If he's coming on as a third partner,
如果他将成为我们的合作伙伴
Will should know.
威尔理应知情
You can't ask me and I can't tell you
你不能问我,我也不能告诉你
But don't conclude from what I'm saying it's what you think.
但别从我的话里得出你想要的结论
Okay.
好的
Can you be any more specific?
能再具体点吗
No.
不行
Wait, here's the date, june 21.
找到日期了,6月21日
It would take him about two hours
到达新伯里高地
To get out to Newbury Heights.
得花两个小时
He leaves the office at 6:42 p.m.,
他于下午6:42出发
And he comes back...
然后
An hour later. That's not enough time.
一小时后就回来了,时间不够
What about the next day?
接下来那一天呢
Same thing. 9:48 p.m.
同样的晚上9:48出去
Comes back at 10:33 p.m.
当晚10:33回来
Wait.
等等
That's someone else.
还有一个人
Oh, you're right. That's Sarah Conley.
没错,是莎拉·康利
Oh, here he is.
这里又有他了
Eldredge...
艾杰奇
He left and came back a few minutes later.
他出去了几分钟就回来了
That's interesting.
有意思
What? Look.
怎么了,看
See, here it is again.
这里又有他
Sarah Conley leaves within a few minutes of Eldredge,
艾杰奇刚走,莎拉就出去了
She comes back a few minutes after him.
他回来后几分钟,她也回来了
Same here, 9:30 p.m.
这里也是,晚上9:30
Me, too...
我这边也有
8:45 p.m.
晚上8:45
And on august 5, the night of the lakeshore crash,
8月5号事发当晚
Same thing.
也是这样
They're always the last two working together at night.
他们俩晚上总是最晚下班的
Yeah, well, so are we.
是啊,我俩也是
Yeah, but they're leaving and returning
是,但他俩每次进出的时间
Within a few minutes of each other on foot.
就相隔几分钟
And you know what's across from their building?
知道他们的办公楼对面是什么吗
The Stanford Plaza hotel.
斯坦福广场酒店
I think they were having an affair.
我想他们俩搞在一起了
Jonathan Eldredge is denying everything.
乔纳森·艾杰奇否认了一切
That's not my problem.
又不是我的问题
All the nights you went
但你在晚上
To the hotel with him across the street,
跟他去街对面的酒店开房
That is your problem.
就是你的问题了
Oh, my god.
天哪
Sarah, I don't care about your personal life.
莎拉,我不想干涉你的私生活
That's your business.
那是你自己的事
All I care about is what he said to you
我只想知道事发当晚
The night of the accident, that's all.
他对你说了什么,仅此而已
He wanted to talk; he was so upset.
他想倾诉,他很不安
He said he knew for a while
他说有一瞬间他知道了
There was a problem with the pressure sensor.
压力传感器有问题
He'd been trying to fix it quietly.
他想偷偷把它修好
Sarah, I need to demonstrate
莎拉,我必须证明
That Eldredge knew about the problem
艾杰奇在事发前
Before the accident.
就知道这个问题
But there's no document, there's no smoking gun,
但没有任何资料,也没有确凿证据
And I don't have the time to find one.
我也没时间去找
All I've got is you.
我只能找你
I can't testify!
我不能作证
This isn't about the affair, Sarah.
这跟外遇无关,莎拉
This is about the accident.
这关系到此次事故
The only way I know about the accident
我会知道这次事故就是因为
Is because of the affair, and I will have to talk about it.
我有外遇,所以我得曝光外遇的事
If I don't, they'll bring it up.
我不说他们也会提起
They'll say I'm getting back at him,
他们会说我是为了报复他
That I'm bitter.
我恨他
You know how they'll twist this around.
你知道他们多能歪曲事实
There's no other way.
没有其他办法了
I'm sorry, hon. Dylan only wants you.
对不起,亲爱的,迪伦只要你
Is everything all right?
没事吧
Yeah, fine.
没事
I love you.
我爱你
How old did you say Dylan was?
你刚才说迪伦多大了
Three months.
三个月
It's not just me.
这仅关系到我
It's my husband, it's my other kids,
还关系到我的丈夫,我的其他几个孩子
It's a baby.
这是个小生命
They have nothing to do with this,
我的家人跟这件事毫无关联
But if you make me testify...
但如果你要我作证
Please don't do to me what somebody did to you.
求求你,别让我经历你所经历的
Wow, you are really obsessed with him.
你真的对他很着迷啊
Not obsessed. Intrigued.
不是着迷,只是感兴趣
So, is he seeing anyone?
他有女朋友吗
So that's what this is about.
原来是这么回事
You want me to introduce you? No.
要我把你介绍给他吗,不
I was just... Introduce whom?
我只是,介绍谁
Malcolm Overby.
马尔科姆·奥维比
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Kalinda what?
贵姓
Kalinda Smith.
凯琳达·史密斯
Uh, I'm a lawyer.
我是律师
My firm threw this party.
这个派对是我公司办的
What do you do?
你是做什么的
I crash other people's parties.
我专门搞砸别人的派对
So, if I gave you my card,
要是我给你我的名片
What are the chances you'd use it?
你会把它用来做什么
I'd say pretty good.
用在好的地方
Use it however you want.
想怎么用怎么用
So, I take it you have some information.
我想你是有所发现了
Yeah.
是的
I looked deeper into Mr. Overby,
我深入调查了一下奥维比先生
And I don't think he's a good candidate for partnership.
我觉得他不适合跟我们合作
Based on my investigation,
根据我的调查
He appears to be nonexclusive.
他似乎不太专一
Nonexclusive?
不太专一
In pursuit of other options.
吃着碗里的,望着锅里的
Openly in pursuit.
毫不避讳
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Positive.
确定
The firm can do better.
我们公司可以有更好的人选
Well, thank you, Kalinda,
凯琳达,谢谢你
For your discretion in this matter.
对这件事的谨慎处理
Always.
随时效劳
Kalinda, let's talk tomorrow about renegotiating your contract.
凯琳达,明天咱俩说说你合同的事
I'd like that.
好的
This is it.
这些就是
Every pill in our medicine cabinet.
我们药箱里的所有药
And this... This is a prescription Jimmy got
这个,是事故前一个月
A month before the accident.
吉米得到的药方
It's for allergies.
是用来治过敏的
Do you think that could be it?
你觉得有可能是这个引起的吗
It could be.
有可能
The drug test didn't screen for pseudoephedrine.
药品检测没有查出伪麻黄碱
Not in this dosage.
这种药量检测不出来
Thanks, Linda.
谢谢,琳达
Have a good night.
晚安
You, too.
你也是
Was it frightening?
监狱可怕吗
No.
I just... I don't like him in there.
我只是不喜欢监狱里的他
I like seeing dad in a suit.
我喜欢看老爸穿制服的样子
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
So, you're okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, I mean, I'm mad at him,
我没事,我虽然生他的气
But he's still dad.
但他始终是我爸爸
What about you?
你呢
You look sad.
你不开心
No.
没有
It's just this case I'm working on.
只是我现在处理这个的案子
Might have to do something I don't want to.
可能需要我做一些不想做的事情
Something?
不想做的事
You know, like what happened to us.
跟咱家经历的这些事很像
Well, you said "might."
你不是说"可能"吗
Is there another way?
还别的办法吗
Not that I can think of.
我还没想出来
Well, you're a lawyer, right?
你是个律师,是吧
You have to represent your client.
你得为你的当事人考虑
Even if it means hurting another family?
即使那意味着要伤害另一个家庭吗
Well, if you didn't,
如果不那样的话
You'd just hurt your client, right?
你就会伤害你的当事人,不是吗
You have to do your job.
你得做你该做的事
You can't just not do your job.
你不能逃避工作
So three days later, and you still
3天过去了
Have depositions to conduct?
你们还要录新证词吗
Your honor, Ms. Nyholm stomped out
法官大人, 2天前
Of Mr. Eldredge's deposition
尼霍姆女士破门而出
Two days ago, and we have been constrained
打断了艾杰奇先生的证词
With questioning Mrs. Conley and Mr. Eldredge ever since.
我们一直没机会询问康利女士和艾杰奇先生
As melodramatic
加德纳先生刚才的陈述
As Mr. Gardner's account is,
实在太戏剧化了
Your honor, I think the last time
法官大人,我记得我上次破门而出
I stomped out of anywhere was the third grade.
已经是三年级时候的事了
Unless I've grown bigger than I thought.
除非我比我想象得还肥得多
Uh, we ask, your honor,
法官大人,我们请求
For an open deposition, so that you may rule...
证人出庭作证,便于你裁决...
They're going to force her to testify in open court?
他们要她公开出庭作证吗
If she denies the affair,
如果她否认婚外情
They'll accuse her of perjury.
就可以告她做伪证
Then, everything she says
那么在法庭上她的全部证词
In court will get thrown out.
将被视为无效
Who are you deposing?
你们要询问的证人是谁
Ms. Sarah Conley, your honor.
莎拉·康利女士,法官大人
Please don't do this.
请别这么做
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
Mrs. Conley, what did Mr. Jonathan eldredge
康利女士,8月5号晚上
Tell you on the night of august 5,
火车脱轨几小时后
A few hours after the lakeshore crash?
乔纳森·艾杰奇跟你说过什么
Objection, your honor.
反对,法官大人
No foundation.
没有事实根据
Ms. Florrick has yet to establish access.
福瑞克律师凭空建立联系
Your honor, do we need to establish access?
法官大人,我们还用建立什么联系吗
They work in the same company.
他们在同一家公司工作
But in vastly different departments.
但隶属两个截然不同的部门
Sustained.
反对有效
Ms. Conley, where were you on the evening of August 5
康利女士,8月5号那晚
After the lakeshore crash?
事故发生之后,你在何处
I was in a hotel room downtown.
我在市中心一家宾馆
Were you alone?
你一个人吗
No.
不是
I was with Jonathan Eldredge.
我跟乔纳森·艾杰奇在一起
Mr. Harkin, can... Can you hear us?
哈金先生,能听清吗
No, no, that's good enough.
够清楚了
Where is your assistant?
你的助理呢
I don't know. She quit.
我不知道,她辞职了
It's very hard to find a good assistant these days.
现在想找个好助理太难了
Mr. Harkin, I'm going to make our final offer now.
哈金先生,我要给出咱们的底线了
Go ahead.
好的
I think you can see this meets
我想你们可以看到
All of your demands and then some.
这满足了你们所有要求,甚至更多
And one condition that we don't go to trial.
只有一个条件,就是我们不上庭
I think we can handle that.
我想我们能达成共识
There is one other thing.
还有件事
They want an apology.
她们需要一个道歉
Excuse me?
什么
Fine.
好的
Mr. Harkin?
哈金先生
Just settle this thing, will you?
把这件事解决了就行,行吗
Well, Patti...
帕蒂
It's always a pleasure.
跟你共事总是很愉快
Until next time.
下次见
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克律师
Excuse me. You got a minute?
打扰下,有空吗
Sure.
当然
This one looks pretty good, and if you don't like this one,
这个看上去不错,如果你不喜欢的话
I think we need to start looking at the new crop of ivy leaguers.
就得找那些常春藤毕业的新生了
Courtney, this is Alicia Florrick.
考特尼,这位是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I didn't expect you.
没想到是你
Spur of the moment.
只是突发奇想,就来看看
Sorry I missed your birthday.
很抱歉我错过了你的生日
The kids said the visit went well.
孩子们说探访进行得不错
Yeah, they... They look great.
是啊,他们看上去很好
Zach's almost as tall as I am.
扎克都快跟我一样高了
Three months, then suddenly, boom.
3个月一眨眼就过去了
Mom tells me you're working on a hard case.
妈跟我说你正处理一个棘手的案子
I guess you're putting in a lot of hours with Will.
你一定花了很多时间去请教威尔
A lot of time to think about things in here.
在这里有很多时间去想事情
A lot of time out there, too.
在外面也有很多时间
He's not what he seems, alicia.
他表里不一,艾丽西娅
Peter, if it's one thing I'm learning...
彼得,如果说我学会了一件事
Nobody is.
那就是没人表里如一
Gardner acts like he's this good guy
加德纳看起来是个好好先生
And he's everybody's best friend,
是所有人的好朋友
But I could tell you a few things about him.
但我可以告诉你他的另一些事
What?
怎么了
Can we...Can we at least acknowledge
我们是不是可以承认
How ironic this conversation is?
这种谈话有多讽刺
I love you.
我爱你
I was thinking about our apartment on 81st street.
我一直很想念咱们在81号大街的家
Remember?
记得吗
No airconditioning.
没有空调
It was so hot you'd... You'd run around
很热很热
In that tshirt you got from the mexican restaurant below.
你穿着件墨西哥餐馆搞来的T恤,忙里忙外
All I could think was,
我当时能想到的就是
God, you were the most beautiful woman in the world.
老天,你是这个世界上最美丽的女人
Then?
只是以前
No. Then and now.
不,以前和现在都是
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
I don't know what happened.
我不知道怎么回事
I lost my way.
我迷失了方向
I... I got on a power trip.
陷入权利的漩涡
Don't.
别说了
Don't blame it on that.
别把什么都往那上面推
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, it's me.
对,是我的问题
I understand.
我知道
I understand.
我知道
But don't give up on me.
但别放弃我
Come on, don't give up on me.
拜托,别放弃我

重点单词   查看全部解释    
foundation [faun'deiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 基础,根据,建立
n. 粉底霜,基

联想记忆
replace [ri(:)'pleis]

想一想再看

vt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处

 
depose [di'pəuz]

想一想再看

vt. 废黜,罢免,作证 vi. 作证

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
conduct [kən'dʌkt]

想一想再看

n. 行为,举动,品行
v. 引导,指挥,管理

联想记忆
procedure [prə'si:dʒə]

想一想再看

n. 程序,手续,步骤; 常规的做法

联想记忆
twist [twist]

想一想再看

v. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲
n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。