手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第一季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集 儿子的律师被打发走了

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on The Good Wife

《傲骨贤妻》前情提要
And hour ago I resigned
一小时前
As state's attorney of Cook County.
我辞去了库克县州检察官职务
I want to be clear...I have never abused my office.
我要澄清,我从未滥用职权
At the same time, I need to atone for my personal failings
但同时,我要为我个人的过失
With my wife Alicia and our two children.
向我的妻子艾丽西娅和两个孩子致歉
Just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity.
我只想感谢你给我这个机会
It's a real lifesaver. No, glad you could come aboard.
简直救我一命,哪里,很高兴你加入
I'm Cary, the other new associate. Oh, right.
我是凯里,另一个新来的律师,我记得你
Kalinda Sharma.
我是凯琳达·夏尔马
I'm the in-house. Oh, the investigator.
我是自己人,你就是那个调查员
You're Peter Florrick's wife. That's right.
你是彼得·弗洛克的夫人,是的
She's a junior associate who doesn't think
她只是初级助理
She's a junior associate.
却自视过高
Her husband was the states attorney.
他丈夫曾是州检察官
She lived in Highland Park.
她过去住在高地公园
Dad told us he made mistakes.
爸爸说过他犯了错误
Yeah, but not that.
是,但不是这样的错
Brian thinks there's a good chance
布莱恩认为时机不错
The appellate court's going to listen to my case.
高等法院同意重审我的案子了
If they overturn it, everything goes back to normal.
如果他们翻案,一切就都会恢复正常了
Peter, it's never going back to normal.
彼得,永远不可能恢复正常了
Come on, guys, 15 minutes.
孩子们,快点,还有15分钟
Grace, come on, you got to eat.
格雷斯,快点,你得吃早饭
And soccer tryouts are today.
今天还要参加足球队选拔赛
Mom, I hate this school.
妈,我讨厌这所学校
Why would I want to play for it?
我为啥要参加选拔赛
Grandma's going to pick you up at the field around five-ish.
奶奶5点多开车去球场接你
I can't find my cleats anyway.
我找不到球鞋了
And you're telling me this now?
你现在才告诉我
They're probably still packed.
鞋可能还在行李里
You can at least try and like it here.
至少你可以试着喜欢这里
Just try.
试试吧
Hello.
This is a collect call
这是对方付费电话
From Tamms correctional institution from Peter Florrick
来自汤玛斯惩教中心的彼得·弗洛克
To decline this call press one.
拒绝接听请按1
To accept this call press two.
接听请按2
Hey, Peter.
彼得
Hi. Is this a good time?
没打扰到你吧
Sure. Are you all right?
没有,你还好吗
Hanging in there.
马马虎虎了
The kids there? Can I talk to them?
孩子们在吗,我能跟他们说话吗
Actually Zach is in the shower
实际上扎克正在洗漱
And Grace just sat down to breakfast.
格雷斯刚刚坐下来吃早点
I tried to call earlier.
我本来想早点打的
It's been a long line.
但是队伍排得太长了
So...
那么...
I guess we used to be more comfortable
我们过去好像更能适应
With each other's silences, huh?
彼此的沉默啊,是吧
I'm sorry, it's just we're really running late.
真对不起,只是我们真的快迟到了
I'll let you go.
那就不打扰你们了
Tell them I called, okay?
告诉孩子们我打过电话,好吗
Okay, I will. Bye.
好的,我会的,再见
Bye.
再见
Found 'em.
球鞋找到了
We shouldn't have had to move.
我们不该非要搬家的
The first year associate's primary job
律师第一年的主要工作
Is to clock billable hours.
就是完成指定工作时数
And with most of those numbers down
但是从你们各部门
In each of your departments,
上报的这些数据来看
Clearly some of you aren't doing yours.
明显有些人没有完成自己的指标
Now, that's not to say that you're all underperforming.
现在,并不是说你们全部业绩低下
One of our newest associates clocked
我们有一位新律师
225 hours last month alone.
上个月独自完成了225小时的工作指标
But most of you can do better.
不过你们中的大多数完全能干得更好
So while this meeting isn't about naming names,
这次并不是什么点名批斗大会
It is about asking you to step up.
只是要求你们提高效率
And if you can't do that,
如果做不到的话
At least sign a few new clients.
起码也要多签几个新客户
Pardon the interruption,
抱歉打扰一下
But someone's here to see Mrs. Florrick.
有人要见弗洛克女士
I believe it's her son.
我想是她的儿子
I'm so sorry. Please excuse me.
非常抱歉,请原谅
Kenny?
肯尼
Kenny, is that...is that you?
肯尼,是你吗
Mrs. Florrick.
弗洛克女士
It's been awhile, huh?
很久不见了啊
You're...
Grown.
长大了
Are you parents with you?
你爸妈也来了吗
What are you...what are you doing here?
你...你来这里干什么
I think I need a lawyer.
我需要个律师
Last night,
昨晚
Me and this guy Brian
我和布莱恩
We went to my buddy's house to get, uh...
去我朋友的家里拿...
We were just looking to party, you know.
我们只是想去派对的
To get what?
去拿什么
Some dank. Weed or whatever.
拿点大麻,大烟之类的
Anyway, right after we got there,
总之,我们刚刚到那儿
This security guard rolls up and, um...
保安就冲出来了
And?
然后呢
I kind of freaked.
我有点吓着了
So I ran.
所以就跑了
This morning when I went by brian's house,
今早我路过布莱恩家的时候
There were cops there.
看见有些警察在那儿
I heard he got arrested. What are you doing?
听说他被逮捕了,你干什么
What is this?
这是什么
I figure they're after me next.
我想他们下一步就要抓我
I'm not sure I understand what happened,
我不确定我明白发生了什么事
But if you were buying pot...
可如果你们是在买大麻...
We weren't.
我们没有
Spencer was giving it to us.
当时是斯宾塞给我们的
The bottom line is, if you broke the law
根本问题是,如果你触犯了法律
You need to go to the police.
你就得向警方自首
Yeah, but... I'd still need a lawyer, right?
我知道,可我还是需要个律师,对吗
Don't move.
别走开
And get rid of that.
把这个处理掉
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Your kid's older than I thought.
你儿子比我想得要大
Oh, he's not mine.
那不是我儿子
Listen, can I ask you a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Will you find out
帮我查一下
If there was any police activity
昨晚有没有警方在高地公园一带
In Highland Park last night?
采取行动
And see if Kenny Chatham is a person of interest
看看肯尼·查塔姆是否被列为嫌疑人
Or if there are any warrants out on him.
或者有没有发出对他的搜捕令
For? Pot, possession, possibly buying.
原因是... 私藏大麻,或者是购买
So if he's not a relative,
如果他不是你的亲戚
Who is he?
那他是谁
I knew his mom.
我认识她妈妈
Can I talk to you for a minute?
能跟你谈谈吗
Everything okay with your son?
你儿子没事吧
Actually, it wasn't Zach.
其实不是扎克
He's a family friend who got into some trouble.
他是朋友的孩子,现在有了点麻烦
Legal trouble,
是涉及法律的麻烦
Or "my parents don't understand me" trouble?
还是"我父母不理解我"这样的麻烦
I'm not quite sure yet.
我也还不太确定
I was hoping if I could drive him home.
我想我是不是可以送他回家
I know. I will make up the time.
我懂,我会加班的
Thanks.
谢谢
So did you not go to school today because of this?
你就因为这个,今天连学都不上了吗
I haven't been going.
我已经很久没有去了
Probably do the GED thing later.
可能以后再考虑上学吧
What, you mean you dropped out?
什么,你是说你辍学了
About six months ago.
半年前的事了
You guys had already moved by then.
当时你们一家已经搬走了
I remember you being way cooler than this.
我印象中的你会比现在的态度要酷得多
Oh, I'm sorry to disappoint you.
抱歉让你失望了
And I don't get why you can't help me
而且我不懂你为啥非得让他们知道
Without getting them involved.
才肯帮我
It's out of respect, Kenny.
是出于尊重,肯尼
You still live with them.
你仍然和他们一起生活
You and I owe them that much.
我们欠他们的太多了
You don't owe them anything.
你不欠他们任何东西
They blew you off.
当初是他们不理你的
That's who they are.
他们就是那样的人
All right, you ready to do this?
好了,准备好了吗
I was kind of hoping you'd go in first.
我倒是有点希望你能先进去
You're lucky I remember what a cute kid you were.
你该庆幸我记得你以前是个多可爱的孩子
Mom.
妈妈
Mom, mom.
妈妈,妈妈
Kenny honey, mommy's busy.
肯尼宝贝,妈妈现在很忙
I'm just saying,
我只想说
Somebody else has to start hosting these things.
得有其他人来操办这些事了
Oh, please, you love doing this.
拜托,你可是很喜欢做个的
Maybe. But I couldn't do it without you.
可能,但没有你,我做不了
Hi, Lauren.
你好,劳伦
What are you...
你这是...
What are you doing?
你怎么来了
You look... Great.
你看上去...真不错
You know, I've been meaning to call...
知道吗,我一直想打给你...
I'm sorry to just show up like this,
很抱歉这么唐突地出现在这里
But I need to talk to you about Kenny.
不过我得跟你谈谈肯尼的事
Where is he?
他在哪儿
My car.
在我车上
Asked me to smooth the waters.
他请求我帮他脱离困境
You didn't have to drive all the way out here.
其实你不用开这么远送他回来
You could've called.
你可以打电话的
I could've.
没错
But a boy I saw grow up asked for my help.
不过一个我看着长大的孩子向我求助
And his mother used to be a friend.
而且他的妈妈曾是我的朋友
You need to come outside.
你得出来一下
Hello?
He is wanted by the police.
他的确正被警方通缉
What? Who?
什么,谁
Kenny. But not for buying pot.
肯尼,不过不是因为购买大麻
Oh, my god!
我的天哪
Where are you taking him?
你们要他带去哪里
Ow! You're hurting me!
你们弄疼我了
What's he being charged with?
你们以什么罪名逮捕他
Who the hell are you?
你是哪根葱
His attorney.
他的律师
Felony murder.
重罪谋杀
Are they saying Kenny did this?
他们说这些是肯尼干的
Yeap. Along with Brian Keller.
没错,和布莱恩·凯勒合谋
The police allege that these two broke
警方指控他们两人
Into a guest apartment
非法闯入了兰肯加的
Owned by the Rankin family. They broke in?
一所住客公寓,他们非法闯入了
Nothing was reported stolen,
没有物品被盗
But the police have Kenny And Brian's fingerprints
但警方在一扇被强行撬开的窗户上
On a window that was jammed open.
发现了肯尼和布莱恩的指纹
Kenny said he was at a friend's.
肯尼说当时他在一个朋友家
Yeah, that would be the Rankin's 17-year-old son, Spencer.
没错,就是兰肯17岁的儿子,斯宾塞
He lives above the garage,
他的房间在车库楼上
But obviously wasn't home at the time.
但很明显他当时并不在家
And because the guard
由于公寓保安
Was killed in the commission of an alleged burglary,
在这起被控为盗窃的案件中丧生
It's felony murder.
所以就成了重罪谋杀
Yep. The police theorize
没错,警方推断
That the boys encountered a security guard as they were leaving,
这两名男孩在离开的时候撞上了保安
Struggled with him,
于是起了冲突
Then shoved him down the stairs,
他们把他推下了楼梯
Where he hit his head on concrete.
他的头部撞到了水泥
He died at approximately 11:20 p.m.
根据法医鉴定
According to the medical examiner.
死于晚上11:20左右
Kenny isn't capable of doing this.
肯尼没这个本事
Well, how well do you know him? Very.
你对他有多了解,非常了解
His mother was my first friend in Highland Park.
他妈妈是我在高地公园的第一个朋友
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, and the first person to stop talking to me.
也是第一个不跟我说话的人
You getting me out?
你是来把我弄出去的吗
Not yet.
还不行
I just came by to see how you're doing.
我只是顺路来看看你怎么样
I didn't know anybody died,
我不知道有人死了
I don't know how anybody could have.
我不知道怎么会有人死
We probably shouldn't talk in here.
也许我们不该在这里谈
Like, I told you, I ran home.
就像我告诉你的那样,我跑回了家
I yelled up at Brian to get out,
我冲着布莱恩大喊,让他出来
But he couldn't hear me, he was still inside.
但是他听不见,他还在里面
The police are saying... I never even saw the guard,
警察说,我甚至都没看见警卫
Just his car!
只看见了他的车
Then why did you lie to me, Kenny?
那你为什么对我撒谎,肯尼
Why didn't you tell me you broke in?
为什么不告诉我你闯进去了
Because we didn't.
因为我们没有
Okay.
好吧
Look, there'll-there'll be a bail hearing,
听着,稍后会有个保释听证会
And a judge will decide
法官会决定
If you can be released pending trial.
你能否获得保释
Talk to Spencer.
和斯宾塞谈谈
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
He knew we were coming.
他知道我们会来
He said to take whatever we needed,
他说我们需要什么就拿什么
He even told us where the spare key was--
他甚至告诉了我们备用钥匙在哪
We just... we couldn't find it so we pushed a window open.
只是我们没找到,所以才推开了一扇窗户
Mrs. Florrick,
弗洛克太太
I swear... I ran Home when I saw the guard's car.
我发誓,当我看到警卫的车,就跑回家了
Okay.
好吧
Not the strongest case.
不是最好的案子
But she's signing a client.
不过她签到了一个客户
And if his parents live in highland park,
如果他的父母住在高地花园
Payment won't be an issue. I don't know.
律师费将不是问题,我不知道
When the connections are personal, it can get tricky.
如果涉及个人关系,那就会变的很复杂
Blurring the line between friendship
友情和工作的界限
And business usually is.
常常会比较模糊
Um, actually,
事实上
I don't have a relationship with his parents anymore,
我和他的父母已经没有关系了
Which is why I would prefer someone else
所以我更希望由别人
Be the attorney of record. I don't understand.
作为出庭律师,我不明白
If you're no longer friends, why do this at all?
如果你们不再是朋友了,那为何要做这些呢
Because my relationship with his parents
这是因为我跟他父母的关系
Has nothing to do with how I feel about their son.
与我对他们儿子的感觉无关
I used to baby-sit him.
我曾经是他的保姆
I'll do all the briefs, all the legwork.
我要给他换尿布,做各种琐事
I would just feel more comfortable
如果别人接这个案子
If someone else tried the case.
我心里会好受些
So, you sign your first client,
所以你签下了自己的第一个客户
But you want a second associate
却希望只作为列座律师
To be the face of the case.
来参与这个案子
Give herself a bridge. I get that.
给她自己找个台阶下,我明白了
Richard,
理查德
You want to explain to me why the attorney
你要不要解释下为什么
I hired for my son just got turned away?
我给我儿子雇的律师被打发走了
Didn't Lauren tell you?
劳伦没告诉你吗
I was there... Terry Streiger.
我当时.. 我是特里·斯特里格
And excuse me for saying so, Mrs. Florrick,
很抱歉我这么说,弗洛克律师
But I think you're in over your head.
我认为你有点自不量力
Terry's been a defense attorney
特里作为辩护律师
For more than 20 years.
已经20多年了
He's a top-rated ABA member,
他是美国律师协会高排名会员
He's well-known and well-respected.
他很有知名度并且广受尊重
So, thank you for your time, but we'll take it from here.
谢谢你的努力,但接下来将由我们接管
Okay?
好吗
Your son asked me to represent him.
你儿子要求我做他的代理律师
Without our consent?
不经过我们认可吗
He doesn't need your consent, he's 18.
他不需要你的认可,他已经18岁了
And how do you think he's going to pay for it?
那你觉得他要拿什么付律师费
I don't know.
我不知道
We'll work something out.
我们会想办法的
And although I might not be as seasoned as Mr. Streiger is,
也许我不如斯特里格先生经验丰富
I can guarantee you
但我可以向你保证
I care a lot more about your son than he does.
我比他更关心你的儿子
Kenny will get the best defense.
肯尼会得到最好的辩护
...With my buddies and I'm bombed.
和我的朋友,我无家可归了
And my ex-girlfriend, I hadn't seen her...
我的前女友,我没见到她...
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
Excuse me.
不好意思
Diane said you needed a first chair.
戴安说你需要个首席律师
Kenny, this is my associate, Cary Agos.
肯尼,这是我的合作律师,凯里·艾格斯
He's one of the best attorneys with the firm.
他是我们公司最好的律师之一
He'll be helping me with your defense.
他会帮你做辩护的
Good to meet you.
很高兴见到你
This should be pretty simple.
应该会很简单
We get you out on bail and get you home.
我们把你保释出来,然后带你回家
Court is now in session.
法庭现在开庭
The honorable Earl Hovick presiding.
艾尔·豪维克法官到庭
Ms. Raines. Your honor,
雷恩斯律师,法官大人
Due to the seriousness of the charges,
鉴于指控的严肃性
The state opposes bail at this time.
州政府反对保释
We believe the defendant
我们有理由相信被告
Not only poses a flight risk but a danger to the community.
不仅有潜逃风险,而且已对社会构成威胁
Excuse me, your honor, but based on what?
抱歉,法官大人,有什么依据
Mr. Chatham has no criminal history,
查塔姆先生没有犯罪前科
Close ties to the community,
和社会紧密相联
In fact, his parents are seated in the gallery here
事实上,他的父母就坐在庭上
To assure the court that their son will appear for trial.
以向法庭确保他们的儿子将出席庭审
Begging your pardon, your honor,
请原谅,法官大人
But the state has secured a cooperating witness,
州政府发现了一个污点证人
Co-defendant Brian Keller.
共同被告布莱恩·凯勒
Who not only places Mr. Chatham at the crime scene
不仅证明查塔姆先生在犯罪现场
But identifies him as the attacker.
而且指认他为攻击者
Then bail is denied.
拒绝保释
Defendant is remanded to custody.
被告将继续被关押
Next case.
下一个案子
You told me it was gonna be simple.
你说这会很简单的
Your friend Brian must've cut a deal With the state's attorney.
你的朋友布莱恩肯定跟州律师达成了协议
The first one who does is usually the first one out.
果然是先下手为强啊
Let's go.
走吧
I need to talk to you guys about something.
有件事我得跟你们谈谈
That sounds serious.
很严肃的样子
It is, actually.
确实很严肃
Is it about dad?
是关于老爸吗
Oh, no, no, no, no, he's fine.
不不,他没事
I just would rather you hear this from me.
我只是希望由我来告诉你们这件事
Kenny Chatham got arrested.
肯尼·查塔姆被捕了
For murder, right?
谋杀罪,对吗
Yeah, and you're like one of his lawyers.
而且你还是他的律师之一
That's what Janna told me.
乔安娜是这么跟我说的
Yeah, Shane IM'd me about it.
谢恩在网上聊天时告诉我的
Everyone's totally freaked.
大家都吓坏了
Uh, well, are there any questions you'd like to ask me?
好吧,那你们有什么要问我的吗
Or do you want to talk about any of it at all?
或者你们有什么想说的吗
Not really.
不是很想
Been hearing about it all night as it is.
整晚听到的都是这事
Yeah, it's really all anybody back there is taking about.
是啊,那边的每个人谈论的都是这件事
I'm sure.
那是当然
And it must be pretty upsetting to you guys, too.
你们肯定也很惊讶吧
Mom, we only ever saw kenny 'cause he was your friend's son.
妈,我们认识肯尼只因为他是你朋友的儿子
We have our own friends back in Highland Park.
在高地公园,我们有自己的朋友
At least on Facebook.
起码在交友网站上有
Since we're not allowed to go back.
既然我们不能回去了
That's not true.
不是这样的
I'm done. Can I be excused?
吃饱了,可以走了吗
I guess. Me, too.
好吧,我也是
By the way, I didn't make the soccer team.
还有,足球队没要我
You're here early.
来的真早啊
Ah, but not the first.
还不是最早的
That's what happens when you're single and childless.
单身又没小孩就是这样
I was going to leave you a note.
我正想给你留个纸条呢
I wanted to see how things were going with him as first chair.
我想知道他做首席律师,案子进展如何
Well, he's certainly confident.
他很自信
Look, this is your case.
这是你的案子
Diane assumed, rightly so,
戴安推测,很正当的推测
That you were just looking for a front man
你只是想找个人
To provide a little cushion
作为挡箭牌
Since you're dealing with friends. Former.
因为案子关系到朋友,前任朋友
Sounds complicated. It is.
听起来很复杂啊,没错
Legally or emotionally?
法律关系还是情感关系
Both.
都有
We didn't get bail because Brian
因为布莱恩和州律师达成了协议
Cut a deal with the S.A.
我们没能获得保释
He got immunity on felony murder
他被免除了重罪谋杀的指控
By taking a lesser charge of burglary,
只用面临较小的盗窃罪指控
And agreeing to testify against Kenny.
还同意指证肯尼
So what we need to do is...
所以我们要做的就是
Establish there was no burglary.
证明不存在盗窃
So, I'll dig up what I can on this Brian character.
我会尽量把布莱恩的性格挖掘透彻
Yeah, and we'll question Spencer Rankin,
没错,我们还要询问斯宾塞·兰肯
Hopefully get him to agree to testify for the defense, right?
希望他同意作为辩方证人出庭作证,对吧
Right.
没错
These kids go to a fancy campus.
这些孩子简直是在梦幻夏令营上学
Mom, I don't like it.
妈,我不喜欢这里
Grace, this is the best school in the county.
格雷斯,这是全省最好的学校
You just give it some time.
只要多花点时间
I think you're gonna love it here.
我想你会喜欢上这里的
Reminds me of my old high school.
让我想起我以前的高中
Reminds me of the schools I used to vandalize.
让我想起我经常搞破坏的那个学校
Spencer?
斯宾塞吗
My name is Mrs. Florrick.
我是弗洛克太太
We'd like to talk to you about what happened at your apartment.
我们想谈谈在你公寓发生的事
You guys are cops?
你们是警察吗
No, we're just trying to help your friends.
不是,我们只是想帮你的朋友
Hey, hey, hey, don't let mom make you nervous.
等等,别被她吓到了
What's up, man? I'm Cary. How you doing?
怎么了,伙计,我是凯里,还好吗
Look, that's a pretty sweet situation
你家车库上面的房间
You got by your folks' garage, dude.
环境挺不错啊,哥们
That's kind of like having your own place, huh?
算是有了自己的地盘吧,对不
I don't know anything about what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, no, it's cool.
好的好的,没事的
I get it, I guess, I don't I guess I'm just envious.
我明白,我想我就是有点嫉妒
'Cause I keep thinking about what I would've done
因为我一直在想,要是我以前有那么个地方
If I'd had a place like that.
我会做些什么
You know, hell, what I would do now if I had a place like that.
要是我以前有那么个地方,我现在会做什么
I mean, I'm sure
我是说,你和肯尼
You and Kenny had some seriously sick times up there, right?
肯定在那里玩得很爽吧
I guess. Yeah.
是吧,是的
They're not gonna happen anymore though,
但再也没机会了
Are they? You know why?
对吗,知道原因吗
Because the cops are saying Kenny broke into your place.
因为警方说,肯尼是闯进你家的
And you know why they're saying that?
知道他们为什么这样说吗
Because they don't get how good of a friend you are to him.
因为他们不知道你们是多么好的朋友
They don't get what you and he share.
不知道你们友情有多深
They don't get you told him
他们不知道那晚你告诉他
It was okay to help himself to your weed that night.
他可以随意到你那里去享用你的大麻
Yeah, and because of that
就因为这些
The Ken-ster's facing life in prison.
肯尼将面临无期徒刑
So, what do you need me to do?
你们要我怎么做
We tell the S.A. we got a witness corroborating permission
告诉州律师,我们有证人证明他没有闯入
And we cut Kenny's jail time by 10 years.
我们把肯尼的刑期减少了10年
He shouldn't have to do any jail time.
他根本就不该坐牢
Without the burglary charge, he can't be held accountable
要是没有盗窃罪,他就不用
For what happened after he left a crime scene.
对他离开犯罪现场后的事负责
You're assuming a jury won't believe Brian's version more.
你是假设陪审团不会相信布莱恩的故事
Kenny has no alibi.
肯尼没有不在场证明
His parents were asleep when he got home.
他到家的时候他父母已经睡着了
Okay, so this Brian, he's got a temper.
所以这个布莱恩可能靠不住
Then we need to find a witness
那我们就需要找一个目击证人
Who can place him at or near his home.
证明案发时他在家里或在家附近
And if there aren't any? It's too risky.
要是没有这个人呢,这太冒险了
Guidance counselor says
辅导老师说
He's been suspended twice for fighting.
他由于打架已经两次被停课了
Kenny, however, was always seen as a sweet kid
不过,肯尼以前一直被认为是乖小孩
Till he started hanging out with Brian, that's it.
直到他开始跟布莱恩混在一起,就是这样
Pretty toxic friendship.
毒性至深的友谊
Don't you think we should at least
你们不认为我们至少
Investigate the situation?
应该调查一下这个情况吗
Timeline's too mushy for reasonable doubt.
时间线太模糊了,很难进行合理怀疑
If we go to court and he's found guilty,
如果我们上了庭,而他被证明有罪
It's 20 to life.
那将是二十年刑期
We should be fighting for total exoneration.
我们应该争取无罪释放
He's innocent.
他是清白的
But can we prove it?
但我们能证明吗
Bet the bus is already here.
校车肯定已经到了
Yeah, well, maybe if you didn't hog the shower...
是啊,如果不是你霸占了淋浴...
Just keep moving, guys.
快点走就是了,孩子们
Mrs. Chatham?
查塔姆太太
Oh, my god, look at both of you.
天啊,看看你们俩
Okay, guys, come on, let's get going.
好了,快点,我们走
Did you want to come in?
要进来吗
I heard you'd moved.
我听说你搬家了
Wasn't easy tracking down an address.
找到这个地址真不容易
It's a nice apartment.
这公寓真不错
Lauren. I just...
劳伦,我只是
I want to know what's happening with the case.
我想知道案子有什么进展
Right now, we're looking for someone who can place Kenny
现在,我们正在寻找证人
At or near your house the night of the murder.
证明案发时肯尼在家或离家不远
To prove he couldn't have done it.
这就能证明他不可能作案
I talked to Richard.
我跟理查德谈过了
We'll pay Kenny's legal fees.
我们会支付肯尼的律师费的
Wasn't easy getting him to budge.
让他做出让步可不容易
I'm sure you remember how controlling he can be.
我相信你记得他控制欲有多强
How are things between you?
你们之间这么样
The same.
老样子
I go to get a drink, right, by the time I get back,
我去喝了点酒,当我回来的时候
Alicia has the governor literally backed into a corner,
艾丽西娅已经把州长完全逼进了角落
Nailing him on his lack of support for the arts.
指责他对艺术领域缺乏支持
I was just asking him to explain his position.
我只是要他阐述一下他的立场
There she is.
在这儿啊
What's a nice girl like you doing at a place
像你这么漂亮的女生
Like the state's attorney's office anyway?
怎么会在州律师办公室这种地方工作啊
Best place to practice law.
这是练习法律知识最好的地方
Oh, I don't know about that.
这我倒不清楚
Life at a private firm has its perks.
私营公司有私营公司的好处
I became an S.A. because
我成为一名州律师是因为
I like duking it out In court, not over lunch.
我喜欢在法庭上争锋相对,而不是在午餐时
Oh, that's too bad,
那太糟了
Because that's what I was about to suggest.
因为我正有此意
Talked to my bosses.
我跟老板谈了
We're on board with a plea bargain
在查塔姆这个案子中
In the Chatham case.
我们正考虑接受认罪协议
Really? Yeah.
真的,对啊
So, Thai, Italian
所以是吃泰国菜,意大利菜
Or should we just grab a couple of steaks?
还是来点牛排呢
Where's Cary?
凯里呢
Shouldn't he be out here canvassing as well?
他不是也该在这里参与调查吗
Well, he said he had to do something else.
他说他有其他的事要处理
There's plenty of street lighting.
这里有很多路灯
Clear shot from the house across the street.
可以很清楚的照到街对面的这些房子
Maybe the one on the right, too.
可能也会照到右边的这栋
In this neighborhood, Kenny running home
在这个片区,肯尼如果十一点以后
After 11:00 would have definitely been noticed.
跑回家肯定会被注意到
Think they've got enough manicured lawns here?
他们这里修简整齐的草坪还真够多啊
Grass can't be more than two inches tall.
草不能超过两英寸高
Neighborhood association wields a mighty sword.
居委会能行使很大的权力
Pretty.
这很好
Doesn't seem like a good fit though...you living here.
不过你住这儿似乎不太合适
Was it?
不是吗
I did it for 10 years, I liked it at the time.
我在这儿住了十年,那时候我很喜欢这儿
Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
无知是福,我想
Let's see what Kenny's neighbors have to say?
看看肯尼的邻居怎么说
Everyone's pretty shaken up.
大家都吓坏了
I mean, this sort of thing just doesn't happen around here.
这里从未发生过这种事
Scandal maybe, but murder?
丑闻有可能,但是谋杀
Were you on duty
案发时
When it happened? You tell me.
你在上班吗,你告诉我吧
I work second shift, 2:00 to 11:00 pm.
我上晚班,从下午两点到晚上十一点
Not that I ever get out on time.
而且我很少准时下班
My relief's always late.
跟我换班的人总是迟到
What time did you leave exactly?
你到底是几点离开的
Don't know off the top of my head,
我记不得了
But I could check my time card.
但我可以查一下我的时间卡
Got a copy of it somewhere.
这儿有一份拷贝
And, Shelly, when you were leaving,
雪莱,你离开的时候
Do you remember seeing anyone on the street?
记不记得在街上看到过什么人
Anyone running?
有人在奔跑吗
Not really.
不算吧
I mean I think I saw someone go inside across the way.
我是说我看到有人走进街对面的房子
You mean through the front door?
你是说从前门进去的
Yeah,
是啊
Because they turned the yard lights off right after...
因为之后他们就关了院子里的灯
Made it hard to fill out my timecard.
让我很难填写我的时间卡
And was this person male or female?
那人是男的还是女的
Sorry, didn't get that good a look.
对不起,没看那么清楚
Hello.
你好
Your husband's doing a fine job.
你丈夫在做一份很好的工作
Don't mind her.
别管她
She has dementia.
她有老年痴呆症
Only remembers the past.
只记得过去
Here it is.
在这儿
11:25. That help?
11点25分离开的,有帮助吗
You have no physical evidence
你们没有任何具体证据
Linking my client to the victim.
能将我的当事人跟死者联系起来
No DNA, nothing.
没有DNA什么都没有
Even so,
尽管如此
You can't prove he wasn't an accomplice to the burglary.
你也不能证明他不是盗窃共犯
And if someone dies during the commission,
如果有人在调查期间死去
It's felony murder regardless of who killed him.
那无论凶手是谁都将构成重罪谋杀
Yeah, except your witness, Brian,
对,除非你的证人,布莱恩
Made a deal-- by copping to burglary,
愿意合作,承认盗窃罪
He gets immunity from felony murder charges,
他就能免除重罪谋杀的指控
Which means he has incentive to lie.
也就是说他有撒谎的动机
Fine.
好吧
Second degree murder.
二级谋杀
4 to 15?
4到15年
No, I don't think so.
不,我不这样认为
We'll do involuntary manslaughter.
我们会按过失杀人罪起诉他
Can I get some more,uh,water,please.
能再给我倒杯水吗
Not going to happen.
不可能
Can I try a fry?
我能尝一根薯条吗
Yeah, help yourself.
当然,请便
Well, manslaughter,
好了,就过失杀人吧
Since burglary's not in play anymore.
既然盗窃不再是重点了
What?
什么
Uh, did I forget to mention
我是不是忘了告诉你
That we can prove Kenny had permission to enter?
我们可以证明肯尼是被许可进入的
Spencer Rankin's willing to testify.
斯宾塞·兰肯愿意作证
So, as I was saying...
所以,正如我所说的
A man's still dead.
还是死了一个人
I'll make a case to the judge
我要给法官一件
For a maximum sentence of five years.
最高能判五年的案子
Make it two and we got a deal.
算成两件,我们就敲定了
These rich kids really do get away with murder.
这些阔少真要逍遥法外了
The crime scene is about
犯罪现场大约在
Half a mile west of here.
从这里往西半英里处
Security guard called into operations
保安是在晚上11:15时
At 11:15
开始巡逻
To say he was doing a perimeter check.
他当时在检查周边环境
He was dead by 11:20.
他死于11点20分
The prosecution would argue
原告会争辩
That Kenny still had time to attack the guard
肯尼仍有时间袭击保安
And get home on foot by 11:25.
然后于11点25分步行回到家里
Is that even possible?
有可能吗
Run that distance in five minutes?
在五分钟内跑完那段距离吗
Only one way to find out.
只有一种方法能搞清楚了
The average teenage boy sprinting would likely be
青年男孩的平均速度约为
In the range of eight to ten miles per hour.
每小时八至十英里
How do you even know that?
你怎么会知道这个
Would you believe me
如果我告诉你
If I told you I was a track coach in a previous life?
我以前是个田径教练,你会相信吗
No.
不相信
Okay.
好吧
It's two minutes and we're...
两分钟了,我们...
Ass!
混蛋
Nice. Nice.
很好,很好
You oughta try it sometime.
你有时候也该试试
What, flipping someone off?
什么,用脏话回敬别人
It's good for your soul.
对你的心灵有好处
So, from Kenny's house to Spencer's...
那么,从肯尼家到斯宾塞家
Just under five minutes.
用了不到五分钟
It's pretty tight,
时间很紧
But the prosecution's right...
但控方是对的
It's doable.
这行得通
In other words, the nurse's testimony
换句话说,那个护士的证词
Will only go so far. Yeah.
就只能证明这些而已,对
Guess there's no chance the S.A.
我想如果我们没有许可证
Will let us in without permission.
州检察官是不会让我们进去的
I don't exactly have a good relationship
我跟那些邻居的关系
With that department anymore.
其实已经不再要好了
You come within 100 feet of my son again,
如果你再出现在我儿子的一百尺范围内
And I swear, I'll sue you,
我发誓,我会控告你
The Chathams, and your entire firm.
查塔姆家,和你们整家公司
Spencer's got nothing to do with this and how dare you
斯宾塞跟这事毫无关系,你怎么敢
Intimidate him into giving false information.
恐吓他作假证供
There was never any permission given to enter,
这里没有许可任何人进入
There was never any pot and he is
也没有一点大麻
Never going to testify!
而他也绝对不会作证
I had the plea in my hand.
我拿到了这个协议
And I had no idea you went to the state's attorney.
我不知道你去了找那个律师
I told you what the plan was.
我告诉过你计划是什么
But I never agreed to it, Cary,
但我从没同意过,凯里
And we never presented it...
而且我们从来没有表现出
I cleared it through Diane.
我已经跟戴安说明了
All right?
行了吧
And now we've got nothing.
现在我们什么也没有
No, we have an eyewitness
不,我们有目击证人
Who'll testify that at 11:19
能证明在11点19分
She saw... A figure from a distance?
她看见,一个远处的身影吗
And the S.A.
而州律所
Has an eyewitness who will positively identify Kenny as the killer.
则有证人能指证肯尼就是凶手
We don't have a case.
我们没有论据
And they don't have conclusive physical evidence.
他们也没有确凿的物证
I gotta go.
我要走了
I gotta prep for court.
我要准备上庭
You realize Cary's never been to trial before.
你知道凯里之前从未经历过庭审吧
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
Easy.
简单
By pleading out every court case that comes your way.
每次都在庭审前就达成协议就行了
This is a pretrial hearing
这是审前听证会
Which is another way of saying
换一种说法就是
Both sides should come to an agreement
在我们进一步审理前
Before we go any farther.
双方要达成协议
I guess my parents aren't coming.
我想我父母不会来了
But since you haven't yet--
但既然你们还没有
Be advised there is no jury in this proceeding,
你们就要知道这里没有陪审团
There's just me.
只有我
And my determination
而我的个人意愿
As to whether or not there's enough probable cause
将决定这是否有足够的理由
To hold this defendant for a long, expensive trial.
让被告继续这场长期而又昂贵的审判
They're probably on their way.
他们可能在路上了
And because this is all about me,
因为决定权在我
I get to ask questions, too.
我也会提一些问题
Particularly if our esteemed attorneys
尤其是当我们尊敬的律师们
Don't ask the right ones.
问不到重点的时候
Ms. Raines, you're up.
雷恩斯律师,请提问
At 11:24 p.m.,
晚上11点24分
Brian was pulled over for speeding,
布莱恩因超速驾车被截停
Approximately four blocks from the rankin house.
在离兰肯家大约四个街区的地方
And officer Diaz,
迪亚斯警官
Did Brian give any statement at that time? Yes, he did.
布莱恩当时说了什么吗,是的
He immediately confessed to having fled
他当即就承认他是
The scene of a burglary on Belson Street.
从贝尔森街的盗窃现场逃出来的
So, in effect,
所以,事实上
He placed himself at the crime scene.
他承认了自己到过案发现场
Yes,
是的
And was arrested at that time.
并于当时被捕
In your experience,
根据你的经验
Do spontaneous confessions such as this tend to be accurate?
这样的不打自招可信吗
Typically, the perpetrator won't have had enough time
通常罪犯没有时间编故事
To concoct a story, so, yes.
所以,是的
They usually are.
一般来说可信
Nothing further.
没有问题了
Mr. Agos.
艾格斯律师
Officer Diaz.
迪亚斯警官
Sorry, I need to refer back to my notes.
对不起,我得再看一下我的材料
No mention of killing when arrested!
被捕时未提及谋杀
Yeah, yeah, I know, I know I know.
是,是,我知道,我知道
There was no mention of killing when arrested.
被捕时未提及谋杀
Sometime before I go gray, counsel.
别让我等急了,律师先生
Officer Diaz,
迪亚斯警官
When Mr. Keller had this "spontaneous utterance",
凯勒先生"不打自招"时
Did he mention that anyone had been killed?
提到过有人被杀吗
Not until after we got to the station, no.
在到达警局之前没有
So, when Brian told you that
所以在布莱恩告诉你
Kenny Chatham was responsible for the victim's death,
肯尼·查塔姆是凶手前
He had had time to concoct a story.
他可能有时间编故事
Objection. Sustained.
反对,反对有效
If for no other reason than the use of pluperfect tense.
辩方律师使用了虚拟语气
Nothing further.
没其他问题了
It gets easier as you go.
慢慢会好的
My interests have never been in litigation.
我向来不喜欢被起诉
Prosecution calls Brian Keller.
控方提请布莱恩·凯勒出庭
Brian, tell us what happened that night.
布莱恩,告诉我们当晚发生了什么
Kenny wanted to get high
肯尼想嗑药
And he said he knew where he could get some weed.
他说他知道哪里能搞到大麻
He never said anything about breaking in, though,
但他没提到要破窗而入
Which is why I was surprised
所以当他让我帮忙橇开窗户时
When he asked me to help jam the window open.
我吓了一跳
I mean, I did it, but...
我是说,我的确做了
I was kinda freaked out afterward.
但事后我吓坏了
So I went downstairs.
所以我下了楼
And did what?
下楼干吗
To wait for him
去等他
So we could get the heck out of there.
好从那鬼地方出来
But then I saw the security guard.
但紧接着,我看到了保安
Did he see you?
他看到你了吗
No, I hid behind a bush.
没,我躲在树丛后
Right in there.
就在那儿
I know this is difficult, but could you
我知道这有点难为你,但你能否
Tell the judge what you saw?
告诉法官你看到了什么
I can't believe he could lie like this.
真不敢相信他能如此镇定的说谎
People do it all the time.
见怪不怪了
Um... I saw the guard go up the stairs.
我看见保安上楼
Here?
这里吗
Yeah and I guess he kinda surprised Kenny
对,我想他吓到肯尼了
Because they kinda got into it,
因为他俩争执起来
And Kenny sorta shoved him, and the guard fell backwards.
肯尼推了他一把,这保安便摔下了楼梯
And he just...
然后就
Just stopped moving.
躺着不动了
Then Kenny just took off.
然后肯尼就逃走了
What's the matter?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Just manicured lawns.
只是看看那修剪过的草坪
So from where you were standing,
所以从你站的地方
You had a clear view of the crime.
你可以清楚的看到犯罪过程
Yes.
是的
No further questions.
没有其它问题了
That's plenty for today.
今天就到这儿
Court's adjourned till 9:00 tomorrow.
明天九点再开庭
Heads up.
注意了
You guys want to go for a ride?
想去兜兜风吗
Where to?
去哪儿
I don't know. See some old friends?
不知道,去见一些老朋友怎么样
Hey, um, I gotta go.
嗨,我得挂了
I'll talk to you later, okay? Mom? Highland Park?
再聊好吗,妈,是去高地公园吗
Didn't think anyone was still here.
没想到还有人在
Just prepping for court.
只是在为开庭做准备
By reading case law, huh?
读案例法来准备啊
You're better off
你最好还是
Watching experienced trial lawyers.
去旁听有经验的律师上庭
Yeah, well, new kid on the block.
是啊,我是菜鸟
I don't get much opportunity to shadow seniors.
没什么机会跟着高手混
Though I have learned a lot by watching Alicia.
不过我倒是从艾丽西娅身上学到了很多
She's definitely got some serious skills.
她确实有两下子
We suspect it's a Georgetown thing.
我们觉得是乔治城大学的熏陶
No doubt.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
毫无疑问
Yeah, that's a long time to stay friends
是啊,从大学到现在
Since college and all.
友情能保持这么久不容易
So, it's really commendable...
所以我很钦佩
You championing her the way that you do.
你这么帮她
Yeah, know what's great about someone like Alicia?
确实,你知道艾丽西娅的过人之处吗
She's a natural.
她天生是做律师的料
She doesn't have to try so hard.
她不用拼死拼活的去学
Have a good night.
晚安
Would you like a drink?
想喝一杯吗
No, thanks.
不了,谢谢
Where are your kids?
你的孩子们呢
I dropped them at their friends'.
我让他们去朋友那儿了
They really miss it here.
他们都很想念这里
How bad?
情况有多糟
I noticed
我注意到
You two weren't in court today.
你们俩今天都没出庭
I came by to give you an update.
我来告诉你们进展
Lauren couldn't handle it.
劳伦承受不了这事
She's not like you.
她不像你
She's not that strong.
她没那么坚强
She's asleep now.
她现在已经睡了
Took a valium.
吃了片安定
Well, it must be hard on her...
这对于她一定很难熬
On both of you...
对于你俩都很难熬
To see your son like that.
看到你们的孩子这样
But it's really important that at least one of you be there.
但哪怕你们只一个去都会很有意义
So, how did it go?
事情怎么样了
To be honest, not great.
坦白的说,情况不妙
They have Kenny's fingerprints at the scene,
他们在案发现场找到了肯尼的指纹
And someone who will testify that he pushed the guard.
而且有人作证看到他推倒了保安
You think he's guilty?
你觉得他有罪吗
No.
Do you?
你呢
I don't know who he is anymore.
我都已经认不出他了
Did you have a good time?
玩的还好吗
Yeah, except I forgot how much of a whiner Janna was.
挺好,只不过我忘了乔安娜有多爱哭诉了
I didn't.
我没忘
Like your friends aren't geeks.
好像你的朋友都没毛病似的
Can we go home now?
我们能回家了吗
I just have one more stop.
再去一个地方就回
Tell me you're not taking us to the crime scene.
别告诉我你要带我们去犯罪现场
Seriously?
真的吗
Awesome.
太酷了
Looks like no one's home.
好像没人在家
Stay here.
老实呆在这
Oh, my god. What happened?
我的天,怎么回事
I ran into the neighborhood association.
我闯进居委会了
If you don't mind, I'd like
如果你不介意
To review the sequence of events on the night in question.
我想回顾一下当晚事情发生的经过
You testified
你作证说
That while Kenny was upstairs, you waited down below.
当时肯尼在楼上,你在楼下等着
Is that correct?
是这样吗
That's right.
没错
And how long were you there
在保安到达之前
Before the security guard arrived?
你呆了多久
I don't know.
我不知道
A few minutes?
几分钟吧
According to patrol records,
根据巡逻员的记录
He called in a perimeter check at 11:15.
他11点15分在周围巡逻
Do you know what time it was when you saw the guard?
你知道你看到保安的时候是几点吗
A few minutes after that, I guess?
在那几分钟后吧,我想
So, 11:18?
所以,11点18分吗
And how long were you there
在看到保安之后
After you saw the guard?
你又在那儿呆了多久
Couple minutes.
几分钟吧
Which puts us at 11:20.
那我们当做是11点20分
Your honor, all this has been
法官大人,这些问题
Established in a prior testimony.
在之前证词中已经确认过了
Right, right. My mistake.
没错,我的错
Brian,
布莱恩
Do you know exactly what time the defendant attacked the guard?
你知道被告袭击保安的准确时间吗
Like you just said, 11:20 or so.
就像你说的,11点20左右
And you left the Rankin house when?
那你是什么时候离开兰肯家的呢
It's already been stated that he was arrested at 11:24.
那已经确定了,他在11点24分被捕了
So, it was just Four minutes
所以,从案发到你被捕
Between the time of the killing and the time of your arrest?
只有4分钟的时间
Yes.
是的
Now that you've dazzled us
现在你是在用数学技巧
With your math skills, Mr. Agos,
扰乱我们的头绪,艾格斯律师
Can we please move on?
能不能进入下一个问题了
Were you wet?
当时你身上是湿的吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
The police report made no mention
警方的报告中没有提到
Of your being wet at the time of your arrest.
你被捕的时候身上是湿的
But were you?
不过你衣服是湿的吗
Objection. What does the weather have to do with this?
反对,天气状况跟这有什么关系
Your honor, I'd like to introduce the bylaws
法官大人,我想将高地公园居委会的
Of the Highland Park neighborhood association into evidence.
管理细则列入辩方证据
Specifically, page four, paragraph two,
特别是,第四页第二段
Regarding the watering of lawns,
关于草坪浇水的细则
Which is only allowed at night
规定只允许在晚间浇水
In an effort to save water. Your honor!
以求节约用水,法官大人
For the record, the Rankins
记录显示,兰肯家
Were in full obeyance with said bylaws.
完全恪守上述细则
Their automatic sprinkler system
他们的自动浇水系统
Is set to go off every night At 11:15
设定为每晚11点15分便会自动开启
And run for 15 minutes.
并且浇水15分钟
If you had been where you said you were,
如果你就站在你说的地方
You would have gotten soaked.
那你肯定被淋湿了
The truth is,
事实上
You weren't standing behind the bush.
你没有站在灌木丛的后面
You were standing over the guard.
你是跟保安站在一起
Objection!
反对
Nothing further.
没有问题了
That you pursue a charge with this magnitude
你进行一个如此重要的控诉
Without a thorough investigation
竟然没有彻底调查清楚
Is unconscionable. Your honor...
这是非常不合理的,法官大人
No direct or circumstantial evidence
没有直接或间接的证据
Linking the defendant to the murder,
能将被告与这场谋杀联系起来
No eyewitness testimony other than that of a co-defendant
也没有目击证人
Who has a vested interest in the outcome of the trial.
只有一个想从审判结果中获益的共同被告
Your honor, if you... Ms. Raines,
法官大人,如果您,雷恩斯律师
I strongly suggest
我强烈建议
You find a way to work with the defense counsel
你想办法跟辩方律师合作
To find a more equitable solution.
寻求一个更公正的解决方案
There's a place around the corner, serves deep dish by the slice.
路口有家店供应深海鱼切片
I'm gonna get some.
我要去买点
By my count, you got about 20 minutes.
据我计算,你大概有20分钟的时间
Breaking and entering,
非法入侵
Plus possession of marijuana.
外加私藏大麻
Trespassing and possession.
擅自闯入和私藏罪
Are you kidding me?
你在耍我吗
Look,
听着
You're all but guaranteed
你差点就能
Of a manslaughter conviction against Brian.
让布莱恩被定为过失杀人罪了
If you can't spin that into a win with the brass,
如果你还不见好就收
You're in the wrong line of work.
那你的工作就要受到指责了
Thank you. You're welcom.
谢谢,不客气
You're quite the skilled negotiator.
你真是个口才了得的谈判专家
Hey, you did all the heavy lifting.
哪里,是你做了所有的苦差事啊
Seriously. Well done, Alicia. Well done.
说真的,艾丽西娅,你做的很棒
Thanks, Cary.
多谢夸奖,凯里
No jail time.
不用蹲监狱
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
That's great news. Thank you. I appreciate it.
真是个好消息,谢谢你,我深表感激
Oh, our pleasure.
这我们该做的
Kenny just has to perform 1,000 hours of community service.
不过肯尼得做一千小时的社区服务
And participate in Mandatory drug counseling.
还要参加强制戒毒咨询
I'll make sure of it.
这点我会确保的
So... I can take you to the court clerk,
那么...我可以带你去法庭办事员那里
See about getting Kenny's personal effects back,
看能不能拿回肯尼的私人物品
If you like.
如果你愿意的话
Sure.
当然
Now that this is over, we should...
现在案子结束了,我们应该...
I don't know, maybe have lunch.
我不知道,也许该去吃个午饭
Pretend none of this ever happened.
假装一切都没有发生过
I'll call you, okay?
我会打电话给你的,好吗
You're not going to call.
你不会打给我的
And we're not going to have lunch.
我们也不会去吃午饭的
And that's okay.
没关系的
It really is.
真的没关系
Take care.
保重
First plea bargain, a gin martini.
第一份认罪协议,去喝杯金马提尼吧
It's another Stern, Lockhart tradition.
这是另一个斯特恩,洛克哈特律所的传统
Thanks, but I think I just want to go home tonight.
多谢,但我今晚只想回家
I knew I wasn't the only one burning the midnight oil.
我就知道我不是今晚唯一开夜车的人
Cary.
凯里
How are you?
你怎么样
Fine. Thanks for asking.
很好,多谢关心
Working on sheffrin-marks?
还在忙谢弗林公司的案子吗
We win this one, our firm's in a whole new league.
要是打赢这场,我们公司就上了新档次了
What's your excuse?
你的理由是啥
Sorry?
什么
For burning the midnight oil.
开夜车啊
Oh. Same as yours.
和你一样
Just going over the Landers Depo docs for Sheffrin.
只是再看看兰德斯·帝宝公司的材料
Billable hours.
算进工作时数里
Anyway, I just wanted to update you
总之,我结果只是想跟你汇报下
On the outcome of the Chatham case.
查塔姆一案的新情况
Turns out, I was able to push the S.A.
事实证明我能跟州律师
Into a very favorable plea bargain.
达成对我们非常有利的认罪协议
Excellent.
非常好
Okay, well...
好的,那么
You have a good night.
晚安
Keep up the good work.
再接再厉啊
Thanks.
多谢
I intend to.
正有此打算
Is that your idea of a notch under your belt?
你是故意要敲出一道裂痕吗
You think the kids heard us?
你觉得孩子们听得到吗
Kids?
孩子们
Maybe you.
也许是你
Oh, funny.
有意思
Not too bad for an old married couple, huh?
对老夫老妻来说还不错,对吧
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Don't.
别接
Might be work.
可能是工作
Peter Florrick.
我是彼得·弗洛克
Yeah.
Okay.
好的
Hold on a second.
稍等一会
It's an office emergency.
办公室有急事
Be one minute.
一分钟就好
One minute. Okay.
一分钟,好
Next up on news at 11:00...
下一条11点新闻
A Highland Park teen is charged with manslaughter
高地公园一个年轻人被控过失杀人罪
In the killing of...
他被控杀害了...
Hey. It's after 10:00.
10点多了
What are you doing up so late on a school night?
明天要上课,你这么晚不睡在干嘛
Just looking out at the view.
看看风景而已
It's nice, isn't it?
很好看,不是吗
It's a cool room.
这房间很不错
Smaller than my old one, though.
虽然比我以前那个小
You know what I was thinking about today?
你知道我今天在想什么吗
How much you hated your old school
我在想当你刚到那里的时候
When you first started there.
有多恨你以前的那个学校
Yeah, I kind of did.
是啊,是有点
Today, I'm sort of glad we moved.
今天我有点高兴我们搬家了
Me, too.
我也是

重点单词   查看全部解释    
institution [.insti'tju:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 机构,制度,创立

联想记忆
bliss [blis]

想一想再看

n. 福佑,天赐的福

 
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
honorable ['ɔnərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 光荣的,可敬的,尊敬的
=honou

 
commission [kə'miʃən]

想一想再看

n. 委员会,委托,委任,佣金,犯罪
vt.

联想记忆
involuntary [in'vɔləntəri]

想一想再看

adj. 非自愿的,无意的,不由自主的

联想记忆
investigate [in'vestigeit]

想一想再看

v. 调查,研究
[计算机] 研究

联想记忆
identify [ai'dentifai]

想一想再看

vt. 识别,认明,鉴定
vi. 认同,感同身

 
established [is'tæbliʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 已被确认的,确定的,建立的,制定的 动词est

 
perimeter [pə'rimitə]

想一想再看

n. 周长,周界,边缘

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。