手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第四季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集:新生S毁灭性的传言

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip gril here,

"八卦天后"在此
you're one of the resources
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I got into Columbia.
我被哥伦比亚大学录取了
What if Columbia is a disaster,
如果去哥伦比亚大学是个灾难
and we could lose each other for good.
我们会永远失去彼此呢
And what if it's amazing
但如果那是个惊喜
and we become closer than we've ever been?
我们会变得从未有过的亲密呢
I'm not seeing anybody else,
我没跟别人约会
nor do I want to, if you don't.
如果你不想的话,我也不愿这么做
Last night-- Don't even finish those words
昨天晚上,如果你不是想说
unless--unless they end with "Was a mistake."
昨夜只是一场误会,那你还是不说为妙
Ben's my brother. He takes a lot of time and energy.
本是我的弟弟,他很让人操心
How are things going?
进展如何
The guys were easy, but the girls are presenting
男人很好搞定,不过对付女孩
a little bit more of a challenge.
遇到了点小麻烦
I know what you did, Blair.
我知道你做了什么,布莱尔
It's despicable, even for you.
就算是你,这事做也太卑鄙了
Do you hate me so much you can't stand to see me happy?
你对我如此怨恨,见不得我开心吗
No.
不是的
Why did you drive the person
那为何你要把
I care most about out of town?
我最在乎的人赶出城
You just brought back my worst self.
你就是要让我重回地狱
Morning on the upper east side,
上东区的清晨
where even our own blonde birdie
就算是我们耀眼的金发美女
has been spotted flying the coop early
也不得不起个大早
to make it to her morning classes.
赶去上课
Leave it to Serena Van Der Woodsen
现在,瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
to make geek chic.
也来赶这时髦
Who knew ivy would look so good on her?
谁能想到,常春藤会和她这么相称呢
Hey! Hey! Hey! Are you kidding me?
怎么总是你
Hey, you again.
嘿,又见面了
Yes, me again, getting my cab taken by you again.
是啊,还是我,你又抢了我的出租车
Nice bag. I like it better than the one you had the other day.
这包不错,比你那天拿的那个好看
Thank you. It's supposed to be at class with me.
多谢夸奖,我打算背着它去上课呢
I can't be late again, so if don't mind...
我不能再迟到了,不介意的话
Sorry. She had an audition. Something...
抱歉,她要赶试镜什么的
I think a talking dog was involved.
印象中,那电影好像是跟狗狗有关
Yeah, I know the feeling.
恩,我有同感
Why don't you let me make it up to you?
不如让我补偿你吧
Buy you a drink sometime?
改天请你喝一杯如何
Are you seriously hitting on me
你还拿着女友的鞋子
while still holding your date's shoes?
就来跟我调情,没搞错吧
Well, if you change your mind,
好吧,如果你改主意了
the King Cole bar is the only place in town
King Cole酒吧是城里唯一一家
that still makes a red snapper.
供应红甲鱼的餐馆
You look like you're about a size 8?
看来你穿8号的鞋,对吗
Taxi!
出租车
Indra Nooyi, Ann Moore, Andrea Jung.
卢英德,安?摩尔,安德鲁?琼
Why are these all businesswomen?
为什么把她们都算作职场女性呢
We color-coded for easy reference.
我们用不同颜色进行标注,方便今后索引
Businesswomen are in green.
绿色代表职场女性
Women in academia are in blue.
蓝色代表学术派女性
Politics and government in red
女政客则用红色代表
with a subsection on royalty and dictators.
并把她们细分为王室成员和独裁者
Ooh, files. What's going on?
档案啊,搞什么名堂
Researching women of power
我正在研究掌权女性
so I can better forge my path to become one.
吸取经验,这样我能更快向她们靠拢
Sarah Louise Palin?
莎拉?露易丝?佩林
Do you even want to be a minion?
你到底有没有尽心为我做事啊
B., uh, can I talk to you for a minute? B
我能单独跟你谈谈吗
I need advice.
我想让你给我点建议
Yes. Five paces behind for privacy.
没问题,你退后五步,给我们点私人空间
Ten for you.
你退后十步
How are you? I've barely seen you all week.
你最近如何,这周我都没怎么见你
Uh, I've been great.
过得还可以
You know, with Dan and Nate behind me,
不再为丹和内特的事纠结
I really feel like I can bury the old me and start anew.
我觉得自己真的可以抛弃过去,从新开始了
May you rest in peace.
愿你安息
The only problem is, I've been late
现在只有一个问题,我最近
for my English lit class a few times,
上英国文学课老是迟到
and lates count as absences, which is 10%--
要是在开课后一定时间不到,就算旷课
Oh, if only there were a device of some kind to keep the time.
如果有个时光机该多好啊
S., listen to me. S
听我说
College professors have a god complex,
大学教授通常都有副好心肠
so just meet with him and say you're sorry.
所以你只要跟他当面道歉就行了
The simplest way to turn an enemy into a friend
化敌为友的最好办法
is to seek their counsel.
就是向他们求助
Who taught you that?
你跟谁学的
One of your Asian "Art of war" gurus?
某位亚洲战争艺术大师吗
Martha Chamberlin.
玛莎?钱博林
She's guest lecturing a series called
她是商业心理学的
the psychology of business.
客座教授
I'm heading to the registrar's to sign up.
我正要去选修她的课呢
Oh, I love her. B., how do you do it?
我挺喜欢她的, B 你到底是怎么办到的
Chuck declares war, and you simply up your class load.
恰克向你宣战,而你却能专心选课
The more time I spend on campus, the safer I am.
我呆在学校越久,就越安全
Chuck is allergic to education and bettering himself.
恰克对上学,或给自己充电一类的事很反感
Well, I'm not, so if I'm gonna work on my new self,
而我不是,要想开始全新的生活
I should head to the library.
我得去图书馆了
Sign me up for Martha's class. We'll go together.
替我在玛莎的班上报名,我们一起去
Your guitar tuner? Really?
让我来帮你调吉他,真的吗
You have the worst poker face ever.
你可真不会编谎话
Okay. Fine. Dan hasn't been returning my calls,
好吧,丹一直没回我电话
And I wanted to make sure everything was okay with you guys.
我想知道你们俩是否一切安好
Everything is better than okay.
我们进展顺利啊
Dan and I had a marathon talk--
我和丹促膝长谈
Everything that we haven't dealt with, including Serena.
所有那些难以启齿的事情,包括瑟琳娜
And from now on, there's no more secrets or surprises.
从今以后,再没有秘密和"惊喜"了
Well, that's great.
很好
Never doubted you guys for a second.
我知道你们俩关系永远这么好
Seriously?
真的吗
You need to practice in the mirror or something.
你可得好好练练骗人的功夫
I don't know how they let you live on the upper east side.
真不知你是怎么在上东区活下去的
That's great you and Vanessa sorted everything out, Dan.
丹,能看到你和瓦内萨冰释前嫌真好
You know, we should double.
我们四个人一起出去玩吧
Juliet and I are going to this faculty and friends mixer
我和茱莉叶明晚要到汉密尔顿之家
tomorrow night at the Hamilton House.
参加师生联谊
You guys wanna come?
你们俩要来吗
Mm, no.
不了
There's free appetizers, Humphrey.
有免费开胃菜吃,汉弗瑞
Oh. Okay. Fine. You wanna go see a movie afterward?
好吧,之后去看个电影怎么样
No can do.
我去不了
Oh, come on.
别这样
It doesn't even have to have subtitles.
不是晦涩难懂的片子
That sounds great.
这还不错
No, Juliet and I have this nice little evening planned after the mixer.
算了,我和茱莉叶聚会后要共度良宵
Got some champagne, new matteo sheets,
喝点香槟,享受奢华的床上用品
and I'm hoping some recently purchased lingerie.
但愿今晚能一睹新买的诱人内衣
It's for her, right?
重色轻友,是吧
Wait a second. I'm sorry. You guys haven't,
等等,你说什么,你们还没...
No, I haven't. No.
不,还没有
I did the spend the night at her place,
我是在她家呆了一晚
but I took a page from the old Humphrey playbook,
我学会了汉弗瑞家族的一个老招数
and we just talked and played scrabble.
只是通宵聊天,玩拼字游戏
That's nice.
不错
Thanks.
谢谢
By the way, thank you for, inviting me today.
还有,谢谢你今天邀请我
You know, after everything that's happened between us--
我们之间发生了不少事
Yeah, yeah. I missed you, too.
我也很想念你这个兄弟
No hugs. You're not getting a hug.
别拥抱,我不会拥抱你的
Not one?
真的不抱下吗
Not one.
想都别想
I'm sorry I didn't visit last week.
抱歉我上周没来看你
Things are really ramping up at school.
学校的事情进展很快
The good news is that Serena is now isolated from both Dan and Nate.
好消息是丹和内特都将瑟琳娜拒之门外
What about Blair?
那布莱尔呢
Blair will get distracted eventually.
布莱尔最终也会被毁灭的
Oh, come on. It was only a few weeks ago
别这样,上次在汉密尔顿之家
I went after Serena at Hamilton House.
设计瑟琳娜的风头还没过去呢
If I get caught trying to get her expelled, it's over.
如果再被发现是我搞鬼,计划就全完了
Not if you have a fall guy.
有那个傻小子在就会没事
Maybe...
也许应该
someone with pretty blue eyes and a history with serena?
从这个和瑟琳娜有过一段的蓝眼帅哥下手
Have you been spying on me?
你一直在监视我吗
Spying implies a lack of trust,
监视是因为不信任
and I know that I can trust you.
而我知道自己能一直信任你
I'm only dating Nate to stay in Serena's orbit.
我和内特约会只是为了打入瑟琳娜的圈子
Good, because we agreed that
很好,别忘了我们说好的
we would not stop until Serena was left with nothing,
一定要让瑟琳娜一无所有
just like I was.
和我一样凄凉为止
And the next thing to take from her is Columbia.
下一步就是将她赶出哥伦比亚大学
And seeing as how you're in with these people,
看你和这群人混得这么熟
It shouldn't be too hard, right?
应该不是件难事,对吧
I know what to do.
我知道该怎么做
There you are.
终于来人了
Where do I sign up for Ms. Chamberlin's lecture series?
钱伯林小姐的课在哪里报名
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Go, lions.
我是名人嘛
No. That's impossible, even for you.
这不可能,就算是你也不可能
The dean's extended me the courtesy of auditing a few classes.
系主任好意邀请我来旁听课程
We felt it was important I get a feel for campus life
我们觉得在巴特?拜斯纪念厅破土动工前
before breaking ground on the new Bart Bass memorial rotunda.
让我感受下大学气氛是很有必要的
What?
什么
It's a building with a circular ground plan, usually covered by a dome.
纪念厅就是有圆形大厅,上覆穹顶的建筑
I know what a rotunda is! You can't be here.
我知道纪念厅是什么,你不能来这儿
Columbia's mine. What do you want?
哥伦比亚是我的地盘,你想干什么
Funny, last time we spoke, I thought I was crystal clear.
有意思,上次我已经把话说的很明白了
You took away what I cared about most.
你让我失去了最心爱的东西
To return the favor, I'm going to take Columbia away from you.
礼尚往来,我要让你在这一败涂地
Come back later
我一会儿回来
and sign me and Serena up for Martha's class.
替我和瑟琳娜在玛莎的课上报名
But do it quietly. I don't want Chuck to know.
动静小点,我不想让恰克知道
Go!
去啊
This just in--
说到这里
Looks like you can take the girl out of the party,
看来你可以把美眉赶出派对
but not the party out of the girl.
但无法让她们失去对派对的热爱
Rumor has it our favorite blonde
传言我们最受欢迎的金发女郎
could be spreading more than just good cheer.
传播的不仅仅是喜悦
And if it's true, then there's a test out there
如果确实如此,那就会引起一场
a few of you might not be able to pass.
也许有些人无法通过测试哦
Does S.V.W. Have an S.T.D.?
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森患有性病吗
I mean, who would lie to gossip girl like that?
有谁会这样对八卦天后撒谎
Do you really want a list?
你真想要一份名单吗
Because I don't know if I have that kind of time.
因为我可能没那时间
A good scandal is one thing, but even gossip girl
爆炸性丑闻是一回事,但就算八卦天后
likes to keep things classy and somewhat true.
也一向崇尚上流,真实的传言
I just wanted to focus on school.
我只想一心专注于学业
Well, don't let this stop you.
那就别让这事牵绊了你
Without someone confirming the rumor,
只要没人去证实这传闻
it'll blow over by lunch.
它自会慢慢平息
And just keep doing what you're doing. Hold your head high.
你只要保持一贯的作风,昂首挺胸
This is our school. We were here first.
这是我们的学校,是我们先来的
Damn him to hell.
去他的
Why do I get the feeling
为什么我感觉
your pep talk is not entirely meant for me?
你这鼓舞人心的话不全是对我说的
Chuck is here, at Columbia.
恰克来了,就在哥伦比亚大学
Wow. He's bringing the battle to campus?
他把战火蔓延到学校来啦
Yes. Well, I already have a battle plan.
是的,我已经有对战计划了
I found out that Martha Chamberlin takes a student assistant
我发现玛莎?钱伯林讲课的时候
when she lectures.
会让学生做助理
That position will be my own private island
那个位置将会是我抵御恰克?拜斯的
against the storm that is Chuck Bass.
私人阵地
If you're not gonna let a disease like Chuck deter you,
如果你心意已决,势必不让恰克击败你
what leg do I have to stand on?
那我又能说什么呢
I'm gonna go plant myself in the quad,
我要去找个四人间住
act like I don't have a care in the world,
表现得对世事漠不关心
and e-mail my professor to see when he can meet.
然后发邮件给我教授,约个时间见面
Okay, it says here that you both slept with Serena...
好吧,这里说你们都和瑟琳娜发生过关系
And vanessa, and that vanessa also slept with Chuck...
还有瓦内萨,她也和恰克有过关系
Yeah.
是的
Who slept with Blair?
那谁和布莱尔发生过关系
All that's on "Gossip girl"?
这些都在"八卦天后"上吗
Yeah, she made a chart, actually,
嗯,她做了一张图表
which I have to say is very helpful.
不得不说,很有用
Oh, god.
天呐
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Yeah.
Thank you for meeting me before your game.
谢谢你在比赛前和我见面
I just--I thought that we should talk about this
我只是觉得,在我们一起共度初夜之前
before we spend our first night together.
应该谈谈这件事
You know it's just a rumor. It's not true.
你也知道这只是传言,不是真的
And even if it was,
就算是真的
I haven't slept with Serena since,
自从去年春天
like, last spring.
我就没有和瑟琳娜发生过关系
So?
所以呢
So I think I would, you know, know.
所以我觉得,如果感染了我应该有数
Nate, symptoms can be dormant for months
内特,病症会潜伏数个月
or not even appear at all. You could still be a carrier.
不会有任何症状,你可能是个携带者
What?
什么
I'm a girl.
我是女生
I paid attention in health class.
我上健康课很认真
So you want me to get tested?
那你想让我去检查一下吗
I mean, I'm not worried, but if it makes you feel better,
我没关系,但如果能让你安心一些
I'll swing by the health clinic after the game.
比赛结束后,我会顺道去一下健康中心
Thank you. And I promise you,
谢谢,我向你保证
when you see the outfit I bought for tomorrow night,
当你看到我为明晚准备的服装时
it'll be well worth it.
你就会觉得值了
Vanessa, like I told you on the phone,
瓦内萨,我在电话里跟你说过了
I'm sure it's totally false.
这绝对是假的
And--and what business is it of yours anyway?
再说,这关你什么事
You and I both got tested
我们开始交往那会儿
when we first started sleeping together. You remember that?
你和我都事先检查过,还记得吗
I sure do, and I have not been with anyone else since.
当然,那之后我没有和其他人交往过
Dan, Serena was sleeping in your bed
丹,瑟琳娜睡在你床上
and wearing your t-shirt.
还穿着你的T恤
If something else happened, I need to know.
如果真发生过别的事情,我该知道
Nothing else happened.
没发生别的事情
W-what--what happened to our big talk?
我们当时的承诺忘了吗
'cause honestly, I don't know if I can have
说实话,我不知道我还能不能
this same conversation one more time.
再进行一次这样的谈话
I'm sorry. You're right.
对不起,你说的没错
It's just--the blast freaked me out.
只是这个爆料让我失去了理智
It's okay. I promise.
没事的,我保证
I promise you have nothing to worry about.
我向你保证,你无需担心
All right? I'll call you after the game.
好吗,比赛后我打给你
Serena. Hi.
瑟琳娜,你好
How are you?
你好吗
Great. Why wouldn't I be? If you're referring to
很好,怎么会不好,如果你是指
the unconfirmed vicious rumor on "Gossip girl,"
"八卦天后"上那则未被证实的恶意爆料
You wouldn't have anything to do with that, would you?
这事和你没关系,是吧
No. Look, I just came over here to tell you the way
不,我只是过来告诉你
Our English Lit professor called you out
英语文学教授竟然当着全班人的面
in front of the entire class? You didn't deserve that.
喊你出去,他不该这么对你的
And if there's anything that I can do...
如果有什么我可以帮忙的
No, I already E-mailed him.
不必了,我已经发邮件给他了
I'm hoping to talk with him myself tomorrow.
我希望明天能跟他谈谈
Good.
还不错
Well, anyhow...
不管怎么说
I really didn't have anything to do with that blast.
我真的跟这次爆料一点关系都没有
Believe me, it's the last thing I would've wanted.
请相信我,我绝不愿意见到这样的事发生
What do you mean?
什么意思
Nate sort of freaked when he saw it.
内特见到的时候都有点惊呆了
Freaked how? He doesn't believe it.
怎么惊呆了,他不会相信的
Thanks for coming with me, man.
谢谢你能陪我来,兄弟
No problem. I shouldn't have told you
没什么,我不该跟你说
about the cotton swab thing. That was insensitive.
棉签的事的,太不顾及你的感受了
But, you know, just think about how happy you'll be
但你只要想想,明天拿到那张健康证明书
with a clean bill of health tomorrow, right?
就会很幸福了
Yeah. Yeah.
也对
What the hell are you doing?
你到底怎么回事
And you? It's been what, two years?
还有你,都有大概两年了吧
I'm a wingman.
我只是陪他而已
You wanna go sign me in and I'll see you in there in a minute?
你先帮我登记,我们一会见吧
Yeah, I'll step away now.
行,我先闪人了
All right, cool.
好的
Nate, I know all about your summer of love
内特,我知道你在暑假里跟恰克女伴名册
from Chuck's little black book, and honestly, for your sake,
里的女人鬼混,老实说为了你好
I hope you do get tested. But if you do it today,
我希望你真去做个检查,但如果你今天做
people will just think that you believe the blast.
别人会觉得你相信了这次爆料
You'll be confirming the rumor. Please.
别人就会信以为真了,拜托你
Please just wait a few days or go somewhere else.
就麻烦你等几天或者到别的地方去
Serena, there's someone else I need to do this for. Okay?
瑟琳娜,我是为了另一个人才做检查的
And right now she's my priority, not you.
现在我一切以她为先,而不是你
Ms. Chamberlin's largest client to date?
钱伯林小姐平日接触最多的是什么
National rifle association.
全美步枪协会
She created the mama bears campaign,
她开创了妈妈熊运动
increased female membership by a third.
将女性会员人数提高了三分之一
And the cherry pie?
还有红樱桃派
Her first major success was branding a cherry pie recipe
她的第一个突出成就就是为美好家园杂志
for "Better homes and gardens."
推广了红樱桃派的食谱
How do you get from "Better homes and gardens"
从美好家园到全美步枪协会
to the N.R.A.?
能得出什么结论呢
It's a short trip, believe me.
相信我,其实很简单
Ms. Chamberlin? I'm Blair Waldorf.
钱伯林小姐,我是布莱尔?沃道夫
I'll be in your psychology of business class.
我准备选修您商业心理学的课
Well, nice to meet you. I'm not having office hours yet--
很高兴认识你,但现在不是办公时间
Actually, I was hoping we could discuss the assistant position.
其实,我希望能跟您讨论一下助理职位的事
I'm a big fan.
我十分仰慕您
Unfortunately, the position has been filled.
很遗憾,这个职位已经有人选了
By who?
是谁
Ms. Chamberlin, whatever Mr. Bass has told you,
钱伯林小姐,不管拜斯先生跟您说过什么
I assure you, he has no interest in your class
我向你保证,他对你的课或你的人
or any idea who you even are.
根本毫无兴趣
Thank you?
多谢
On the contrary, once I decided to rebrand the Empire,
恰恰相反,当我决定为帝国酒店更名时
there was only one name on my list.
您就是我唯一的考虑对象
We can talk more as I walk you to your limo.
让我送您去坐车,顺便可以深入探讨一番
Thank you.
谢谢
Good day, Ms. Waldorf.
再见,沃道夫小姐
If you have any questions regarding the class,
如果你对课程有任何疑问
Mr. Bass will answer them.
拜斯先生会为你解答的
Actually, it turns out
其实,目前为止
Ms. Chamberlin's class is overenrolled.
钱伯林小姐的课已经满员了
You didn't make the cut. Sorry.
你没有选上,抱歉
I almost forgot how much I used to enjoy your pie.
我几乎忘了我有多爱你做的派了
Better batten down the hatches, B.
最好未雨绸缪吧, B
Looks like your island in the storm
看来你身处暴风中心的小岛
was just hit by a Bass 5 hurricane.
刚被拜斯五号飓风袭击了
Where are you off to?
你要去哪儿
Uh, campus.
去学校
My professor agreed to meet with me during office hours.
教授同意在办公时间见我了
Oh, good for you.
祝你好运
We can't let the men of our past define us.
我们可不能被自己过去的男人们打败
They want us to lash out, lower ourselves to their level.
他们希望我们妄自菲薄,自降身价
But it is our job to remain civilized.
不过我们仍要保持优雅文明
So you're gonna let Chuck have the assistant position then?
那你打算把那个助理职位让给恰克了
I said "Civilized," Not "Lobotomized."
我说要文明,可没说迟钝
Oh, Ms. Chamberlin. So good of you to come.
钱伯林小姐,很高兴你能来
Earl Grey, if I'm not mistaken?
如果我没弄错,你喜欢伯爵红茶对吧
What is going on?
这是怎么回事
It's better not to know.
还是不要知道为妙
Plausible deniability.
都是些花言巧语
Ms. Waldorf, the only reason I agreed to meet with you
沃道夫小姐,我同意见你的唯一原因
is because your mother and I have crossed paths on occasion,
是你妈妈和我曾经有点交情
and I felt it a professional courtesy.
而我觉得这是一种出于职业的礼貌
Oh. Did you know that my mother remarried? Amazing man.
你知道我妈妈再婚了吗,很好的男人
Your point?
什么意思
I was sorry to hear about your unfortuNate divorce
我很遗憾听说你几年前
a few years ago.
不幸离婚了
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Oh, boy.
哦,老天
You and I both know that
我们都知道
Except, of course, when women have it.
当然,女人拥有权势的时候除外
Your ex-husband, for example.
就像你的前夫那样
I mean, the nanny? How clich?
我是指,给他当保姆吗,多陈腔滥调啊
I'm listening.
请继续说
My stepfather has surrounded himself with people
我继父周围的朋友都是那些
who are not intimidated by a woman's success.
不会惧怕女人成功的人
One of the partners at his firm is exceptionally attractive.
他公司的合伙人之一尤其有魅力
And I don't mean to sound forward,
不是我有意想冒犯您
but I'd love to introduce you
但我会很乐于介绍你去参加
at the Hamilton House party tonight.
今晚在汉密尔顿之家举行的的派对
Well, I was going to be at the party anyway, so...
我本来也打算去这个派对来着,所以
Well, then I'll make the call.
那我马上就打电话
That is, of course,
当然了
if the assistant position is still available.
如果那个助教职位还空着就更好了
Let's just say that nothing is set in stone.
应该说"万事无绝对"吧
Hmm. I'm sorry. Did you say scone?
不好意思,你刚才是说要司康饼吗
No! No, no, no, no!
不,不不不
I don't care how late she is for her audition.
我不管她要参加的海选已经晚了多久
Flight attendant. So quick to judge.
她是空姐,你结论下得太早了
How's school going?
你在学校怎么样
Terrible, which is why I can't be late.
糟糕极了,所以我真的不能再迟到了
You know, if it helps,
如果你觉得有必要
I could get you a copy of my schedule.
我真想给你一张我的课程表
So we can stop doing this. Come on.
然后我们就用不着再讨论这个了
Why would we want to do that?
为何有这个必要呢
You put a different girl into a cab every day.
你每天都帮不同的女人拦出租
If you think I would ever be one of them,
如果你觉得有朝一日我也能成为其中之一
you are out of your mind.
你就大错特错了
I think nothing of the sort.
我可没这么想过
In fact, I leave at this time on purpose,
事实上,我每天同一时间来这里
hoping to get to see you.
只是为了能见到你
Good. Then I'm taking the cab. Scoot over.
太好了,那我就坐这辆出粗了,你可以闪了
hey. What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
Hey. Uh, uh, Lily's not around, right?
呃,莉莉不在这儿,对吗
Uh, she and Eric are visiting colleges.
莉莉陪艾瑞克去参观学校了
It's just us. Why?
这儿只有我们俩,怎么了
Okay, well, there--there's-- there's a rumor going around
好吧,呃,最近有个谣言
that Serena has, um...
说瑟琳娜有,呃
she has--she has something.
她,她有点想法
Has something?
有点想法吗
Yeah. Please get there faster.
是的,这么说不难理解吧
oh. Y-you mean... Oh. Oh, boy.
哦,你是说,哦,老天
Yeah. Yeah. It's not true.
是啊,是啊,但那不是真的
But there was a picture
但这里有张照片
of me with Nate yesterday at the health center.
是内特和我昨天在医疗中心
So now I'm pretty sure Vanessa thinks that
总之现在瓦内萨肯定觉得
something more than a kiss happened
我和瑟琳娜之间的关系
between me and Serena.
不止是一个吻那么简单
Well, did it?
那事实呢
No, no, and I've told her that a hundred times.
不,我们没有,我都告诉她无数次了
But she slept in the other room last night,
但她昨晚和我分房睡的
and when I woke up, she wasn't there.
而且今天一早我就发现她不在了
What? I-I mean, I thought you'd be glad that I was sharing with you.
怎么了,我以为你会乐意听到我的倾诉
I am. I am. But you're not gonna like what I have to say.
是的,是的,但我的建议未必中听
Serena is a formidable woman,
瑟琳娜的确是个难搞的女人
and what you guys shared was a big love.
而且你们过去确实也爱得很深
You can't blame Vanessa for being insecure.
所以你也不能怪瓦内萨对你没信心
So if you wanna be with her, you need to show her
如果你还想跟她在一起,你就得让她明白
that she doesn't have anything to be worried about.
没有什么是值得她担心的
I've told her that, but I'm not gonna stop talking to Serena,
我告诉过她,但我没准备从此不理瑟琳娜
cut her out of my life.
或者让她从我生活中消失
All I'm saying is, at least for right now,
我只能说,至少现在
Vanessa needs to know
你要让瓦内萨明白
that she's the only one you care about.
你在乎的只有她一个人
I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈
Oh, I'm in a hurry. Now's not a good time.
我正在赶时间,不方便
You need to tell me
我想让你告诉我
what happened between you and Dan that night.
那晚你和丹到底发生过什么
Isn't that a conversation you should be having with him?
这种问题你应该问他吧
I did, but I can't trust him
我问过了,但每当事情涉及到你
when it comes to you.
我就没法相信他
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
Let's just say
不妨这么说吧
it wouldn't be the first time a guy had lied to his girlfriend
为了掩饰和你过夜
to cover up a night spent with you.
这男人已经骗了他女友不止一次了
You know, Vanessa, you always wanna believe
瓦内萨,你不是总觉得人性本恶吗
the worst in people. Why change now?
怎么现在又对我抱有幻想了
Exactly.
说得没错
Glad to see you took me up on my offer.
很荣幸你能来赴约
I hope you like my signature martinis.
希望你能喜欢我的招牌马提尼酒
I'm tired of making dossiers and carrying cherry pies.
我厌倦整理档案和送樱桃派的破差事了
This would be good practice
我倒是觉得
if I ever decide to take Blair down myself.
由我自己来扳倒布莱尔会是个不错的决定
Well, don't get ahead of yourself,
不要高估你自己
but I appreciate the enthusiasm.
尽管我很欣赏你这份热情
What did you find out?
你有什么发现
Hi. I just got your text. What's up?
我刚收到你的短信,有什么事吗
Yeah, I just found out that test results
恩,我刚刚才知道
could take three or four days to get back.
要等三到四天才能知道测试结果
Three or four days.
三四天
I can't believe our night's being derailed by this.
真不敢相信我们的良宵被这种事给毁了
Unless...
除非
There's another way that we can know for sure.
还有另外能让我们确定的方法
I mean, Serena must've talked or e-mailed someone
我的意思是,瑟琳娜肯定跟谁说过
About whether the rumors were true or not.
这些事是不是真的
I guess I could talk to Blair.
我想我能和布莱尔谈谈
Yeah. She'd probably take the fifth.
她可能有意隐瞒着什么
How else are we gonna find out?
我们还能有什么办法呢
No.
没了
Forget it.
算了
I just think the anticipation is making me crazy.
我只是感觉这种不确定性已经快把我逼疯了
Well, I'm gonna go home.
我要回家了
We should both get ready. And I am gonna start...
我们都得好好热身,我就打算从
by taking a cold shower.
洗个冷水澡开始
Bye.
再见
I think we're ready.
我感觉我已经准备好了
you think?
你感觉
Oh, I can't just come out
我不可能开门见山
And ask him to steal Serena's phone.
叫他去偷瑟琳娜的手机吧
But trust me, he's right where we need him to be.
但是你得相信我,他现在正按照我预想的发展
Good. If anything goes wrong, it'll be on him.
很好,到时候要是有什么问题,也是他来背黑锅
Right. Just like we planned.
对,就像我们原来计划的一样
I have to go.
我得挂了
Vanessa. What are you doing up here?
瓦内萨,什么风把你吹来了
I think Dan and Serena slept together last spring
我觉得去年春天丹和我在还一起的时候
When we were still going out.
还在和瑟琳娜鬼混
Oh, my god. Are you sure?
天哪,你确定吗
No. That's the problem. They both deny it.
这就是问题所在,他们都不承认
I'm sorry to unload on you like this.
很抱歉来向你吐酸水
I'm just--I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我只是,不知道怎么办
Well, then you have to find out for sure.
你还是得去弄清楚
How?
我能怎么办
I think I might have an idea.
我想我有个主意
That is, of course, if you're up for it.
就是不知道你愿不愿意
Yeah. Right now I'm up for anything, believe me.
当然,现在我愿意做任何事,相信我
Then call Dan. Tell him that you wanna talk
那就打电话给丹,说你想和他谈谈
And we'll meet him and Nate at hamilton house tonight.
我们今晚和内特去汉密尔顿之家和他见面
Are you sure?
你确定
Trust me.
相信我
Things have a way of working out when you least expect it.
船到桥头自然直
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I know I'm late. Again.
我知道又迟到了
So I take it the meeting with your professor did not go well.
看来你和教授的面谈不那么愉快
It didn't go at all. I didn't make it.
根本就没有进行,我没有来得及去
You know there's a clock on your cell phone, right?
你手机上难道没有显示时间的
Yes. Yes, but it wasn't my fault, but I e-mailed him
是的,但这不是我的错,我发过邮件给他了
And begged for five minutes of his time tonight.
求他今晚再给我五分钟
Then we settle all Columbia business tonight.
那我们今晚就把哥伦比亚的那些事儿都搞定了
And it just so happens that Ms. Chamberlin--
只是偶尔钱伯林教授会
B., can I just wish you good luck B
我只好祝你好运
And take plausible deniability on this one?
还有这一次不要再那么花言巧语了
Luck not needed, but right back at ya.
不用好运,都要靠你自己
You're a natural.
你真是天生干这个的
I said Serena forgot something.
我刚才就说瑟琳娜忘了点东西
One smile at the coat check guy and he handed it right over.
对那个拿衣服的那人笑了下,他就主动交给我了
Now check her e-mail.
现在快查查她的邮件
If Serena and Dan slept together,
如果瑟琳娜和丹上过床
There's bound to be a message about the rumor.
就肯定会有邮件提到这件事
This feels very wrong.
我心里充满了负罪感
It's the only way you'll know for sure.
只有这样你才能确定
There's an e-mail from Dan a few hours ago.
有封丹几个小时前发来的邮件
What?
什么
"If Vanessa thinks
如果瓦内萨认为
"Something more than a kiss happened between us
我们之间有比亲吻更进一步的行为
"Even though it didn't, I need to show her
就算是没有,我无论如何也得
I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make things work."
让她觉得我愿意做任何事
Well, now you have your answer.
你现在有答案了
We have to put this back right now.
我现在必须把这个放回去
Wait, wait, wait, wait. My boyfriend dated her, too.
等一下,我男朋友也曾经和她约会过
You're not the only one with Serena insecurity.
你不是唯一一个怀疑瑟琳娜的人
Okay, well, then hurry up.
好吧,那你快点
shoot. I think someone's coming.
嘘,好像又谁来了
Coast is clear. Well?
威胁解除,然后呢
Nothing, thank god. Come on. Let's get outta here.
没事,谢天谢地,走吧,我们离开这鬼地方
Okay, wait. I told Dan that I needed to talk.
好,等等,我给丹说我要谈谈
What--what do I say now?
那我应该说什么
He's a guy. Do you think he really wants to talk?
他是个男人,你觉得他会真的想谈吗
Just take him home
直接把他带回家
And show him you're ready to move on.
告诉他你准备好继续和他在一起
Twice if necessary.
如果有必要,说两遍
Thank you.
谢谢
Nate's a lucky guy.
内特真是个幸运的男人
You guys make a really good couple.
你们真是天造地设的一对
Yeah, we do, don't we?
没错,不是吗
Pardon the interruption, but you have an important call.
抱歉打扰一下,有个重要的电话找您
Blair Waldorf.
我是布莱尔?霍道夫
I'm Ms. Chamberlin's new assistant.
钱伯林女士的新助理
Confident, I see.
你很自信嘛
When destiny calls? Always.
机会来的时候当然自信了
Especially when it arrives right on time.
尤其是当机会准时降临时
Nothing says "soul mate" like punctuality.
灵魂伴侣准时出现
Hey, Vanessa.
瓦内萨
Dan.
Nate, um, Juliet's looking for you.
内特,茱丽叶正在找你呢
Thank you.
谢了
Hey.
好呀
Hey. What's going on?
怎么啦
What do you mean?
什么意思
I just mean, like, why are you-- why are you smiling so much?
我说你为什么一直在笑
I'm just--I'm-I'm glad to see you.
因为我,我看到你就很高兴
I thought--I thought you were mad at me.
我,我还以为你生我的气了呢
I'm--I'm confused here.
现在我搞不懂了
Okay, wait a second. Now--now-- now I'm really confused.
等一下,我真的搞不明白了
You--you said we needed to talk.
你刚说过我们得好好谈谈的
We already did. I just--I wasn't listening.
我们已经谈过了,是我没用心听你说
What do you say we get out of here?
要不然我们离开这里如何
And I'll show you how much we don't need to talk.
我会让你好好体会下为什么我们不用谈了
I don't know. I mean...
我不知道,我...
I'm pretty stubborn. It might take all night.
我可是很固执的人,可能会磨上整个晚上
Well, then I guess you'll need your strength.
那你该加点劲了
Let's load up on free appetizers before we leave.
我们走之前去吃点开胃菜怎样
Hamilton house is where dreams come true.
在汉密尔顿之家总能梦想成真
On that we agree.
对此,毫无疑问
There. Shall we?
在那儿,我们过去吧
Beautiful scarf.
围巾很漂亮
Oh, well, as we work together,
等我们合作以后
you'll come to find that your tastes are my tastes.
你就会发现我们的品味所见略同
Guess who.
这是谁呢
Sam. Hi.
我是萨姆,你好
I must say, Blair did not do you justice.
看来布莱尔有点辜负你了
I know the feeling.
我明白你的感受
You thought this was my special someone?
你以为我的梦中情人就是她吗
No.
不是
I mean, unless...
当然除非...
What? Since I'm a powerful career-driven woman
什么,就因为我这个有事业心的女强人
who intimidates men, I must be a lesbian?
把男人都吓跑了,我就该是同性恋吗
No. This was not the date I set up.
不是的,这不是我为你安排的约会对象
He was an intellectual property lawyer
那个男人,是个知识产权律师
who does pro bono work helping kids sue Hollywood
他无偿替孩子们起诉好莱坞
for stealing their Twitter ideas.
盗用他们放在微博上的创意
Then I suggest you see if he needs an assistant.
我建议你去问问他缺不缺助手
My class is full... forever.
我的课报满了,永远
Great scarf, by the way.
顺便一提,你的围巾很漂亮
Dean Reuther, Serena van der Woodsen.
鲁瑟院长,我是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
Professor Lawford,
劳福德教授
I'm so sorry I didn't make our meeting this morning.
很抱歉今早我没去赴约
But as I mentioned in my e-mail,
但我已经给您发了邮件
I'm hoping to impress upon you--upon both of you--
我希望能让您,让二位都知道
that I'm willing to do whatever it takes
我愿意尽我所能
to succeed at this school.
取得学业上的成就
Yes, the e-mail that you sent to professor Lawford
的确,你在发给劳福德教授的邮件里
makes that pretty clear.
已经说得够清楚了
I'm sorry?
我不明白
Perhaps we should have this conversation in private.
也许我们应该私下谈谈
And what conversation would that be?
我们要谈什么
The one regarding your e-mail that offers sex for grades.
关于你要求以性交易换取学分的邮件
What?
什么
I-I-I didn't do that. I would never do that.
我没有这么做,我肯定不会这么做
This is your e-mail address, is it not?
这是你的邮箱地址对吧
Yes, but I-I didn't send this.
没错,但我没有发那封邮件
Ms. van der Woodsen, obviously we pay no mind
范德?伍德森小姐,虽然我们对
to childish rumors that circulate all college campuses,
校园里流传的幼稚流言不以为意
but this e-mail is extremely serious.
但这封邮件的性质极其严重
The consequence of sending it, I'm afraid, is expulsion.
它可能会导致某人被开除学籍
Expulsion?
开除学籍
Spotted--
号外
Serena van der Woodsen looking like she's hot for teacher.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森在老师眼中一触即燃
That's the thing about a good gaslight--
这就是优质的煤气灯
With enough smoke, who cares if there's really a fire?
只要烟够多,谁会在意是不是真的有火呢
Did you send that e-mail,
邮件是不是你发的
the one that came from Serena's phone
用瑟琳娜的手机给教授
offering sex to her professor?
发了封性交易邮件
What? Why would I do that?
什么,我为什么要那么做
If you ask me, it sounds like an idea
我反而觉得
that Serena would get all on her own.
那是瑟琳娜自己才想得出的主意
I don't think she would do that.
我不相信她会那样做
I'm gonna tell her we had her phone.
我要去告诉她,我们拿过她的手机
Wait. Don't.
等等,别去
Maybe if we had access to it,
如果我们能拿得到
Then somebody else did as well.
别人也可以拿到
I didn't send that e-mail.
那邮件不是我发的
But if you tell her that we took her phone,
但她要是知道我们偷拿过她的手机
she is gonna blame us,
一定会怪罪到我们头上
and I could get expelled.
我会被学校开除的
And so could she.
她也会啊
If you didn't send it,
如果你问心无愧
then you have nothing to worry about.
那就没什么可担心的了
Where is Martha's date?!
玛莎的约会对象被弄哪去了
Penthouse suite at the Empire.
他在帝国的顶楼公寓里
With a woman I assure you
与尤物相伴
he won't want to leave until morning,
我担保他们会缠绵不休到明早
maybe afternoon. Depends on his cardio.
甚至午后,就看他的心肺功能有多好了
I was going to play nice.
我本来不打算和你较真
You think I don't have a plan "B"?
你真以为我没有后备计划吗
Plan "B"?
后备计划
What could be more cunning
还有什么计划能比约会之夜
and devious than date night?
更加阴险狡诈呢
I had Dorota get chummy with Martha's maid,
多洛塔已经是玛莎的女佣的深闺密友了
who came over from one of her sweatshops
得知她来自菲律宾的
in the Philippines.
诸多的血汗工厂之一
If I have to, I'll blackmail her for the position.
逼急了,我敲诈勒索也要得到那个位置
An illegal maid scandal?
一桩违法女佣丑闻案而已吗
Nobody's cared about those in years.
人们早就对此无动于衷啦
And a lesbian switcheroo
难道这一场女同版的狸猫换太子
doesn't make you blackwater.
你就不蛋疼吗
The switcheroo was for fun.
调包只是为了好玩
The I.R.S. Agent is standing by
而美国国税局正准备
to crawl up Martha's audit is not.
查玛莎的帐目可就不那么好玩了
A tax fraud setup?
一场揭发骗税的陷阱
They give away girl scout badges for that.
你也许能因此荣获女童子军徽章呢
I have her prenup. It has details.
我搞到了她的婚前协议,细节很可观哦
I have the nanny. She has pictures.
我搞定了她家保姆,她手上的照片里
Martha's ex is in them. So is Martha.
不仅有她和玛莎的前夫,还有玛莎自己
It turns out it was a threesome
原来本是一场三P
Oh, my god! You students are psychotic.
我的天哪,你们这群学生都疯了
I have better things to do with my time.
我可没功夫跟你们瞎闹
Tell the Dean I quit.
告诉院长我辞职不干了
Shame.
真令人扼腕
Sounded like a great class.
她的课听上去很棒的
If you'll excuse me, I've heard good things
恕不奉陪了,我听说有个
about the make-your-own-pizza bar.
自求多福皮萨吧很不错
My phone isn't in here.
我的手机被偷了
Whoever stole it must've been the person
一定是那个偷手机的人
that sent the e-mail.
发的邮件
A missing cell phone is hardly proof.
手机被盗也无法为你开脱罪名
I'll see you in my office on Monday,
星期一来我办公室一趟
and we'll talk about what's next.
到时再看这事该怎么处理吧
Good night, Jim.
晚安,吉姆
Please don't do this. You don't go to columbia.
求求你别这么做,你不在这念书
They can't do anything to you.
他们不能把你怎么样
I'm sorry, but it's the right thing to do.
对不起,但是我应该这么做
Wait.
等等
Serena...
瑟琳娜
Call your phone.
打你自己的电话试试
Maybe the person who stole it might still be here.
也许偷你手机的人还在这里
Hey. Hey, what's going on?
发生什么事了
Vanessa stole my phone
瓦内萨偷了我的手机
and sent an e-mail to my professor.
还给我的教授发了封邮件
That's--that's crazy.
这太荒唐了
Really? Do you wanna answer that?
是吗,你不打算接下电话吗
I'll speak with you later.
我过一会儿再和你谈谈
I can explain.
听我解释
You took Serena's phone?
你拿了瑟琳娜的手机
She thinks we slept together.
她以为我和你睡过
Wait, you were the one
等一下,原来你才是
behind the "Gossip girl" Rumor.
这场谣言的背后主谋
What? No!
什么,我不是
I-I know how this looks,
我知道现在看起来是我
but I did not send out that e-mail.
但我没发那封邮件
Juliet did. She's the one
是朱丽叶干的,她才是
who wanted to steal your phone in the first place.
那个一开始想要偷你手机的人
W--are you kidding me?!
你开什么玩笑
There is no way that
别想这样
I'm getting dragged into this.
就把我拖下水
I wasn't gonna say anything,
我原本不想说的
but Vanessa came to me today.
但是今天瓦内萨找我
She asked me to help her get revenge,
她叫我帮助她一起复仇
and I told her no.
我拒绝了
That is a lie!
这是个弥天大谎
No, it's not. Juliet told me before the party.
不是的,朱丽叶来派对前就跟我说了
She was hoping to talk to Vanessa
她想和瓦内萨谈谈
and calm her down.
好让她平静下来
But... I'm sorry, man.
但是,我很抱歉
Wait, is that why you were so happy earlier
等等,这就是你之前那么开心
and you wanted to get outta here?
并且急着要离开这里的原因
Yeah, with my phone,
是的,带走我的手机
so that she could get rid of the evidence.
制造不在场证据
And make sure I was expelled.
好确保我会被开除
I did not do this.
不是我干的
After everything we've been through,
在我们共同经历这么多事之后
I'm asking you to please believe me.
我求你相信我,我是无辜的
I don't know what to believe right now.
现在我也不知道该相信什么了
Vanessa--
瓦内萨
Don't.
省省吧
I'm sorry, okay? I-I wanted to be friends,
对不起,我想和你做好朋友的
but what did you expect me to do?
但是我又能怎么样呢
I had to protect myself.
我必须明哲保身
You're right. You do.
你说的没错,你是该保护自己了
Poor V.
可怜的V
Didn't she know that in love and war,
难道她不知道在爱情大战中
a friend in need is willing to do most any deed?
一个真正的朋友是愿意无悔付出的吗
I believe you didn't send that e-mail,
我相信你没有发那封邮件
but I can't ignore
但是我不能忽视
the level of drama that has followed you to my campus
随着你的到来,闹剧的发展已经在校园里
and grown even louder since you arrived.
愈演愈烈
Meaning?
你的意思是
Women of my generation had to fight for every opportunity
像我这种年龄的女人必须要争取每一个机会
and to be taken seriously,
并且好好把握
And your attitude, Ms. Van der woodsen,
范德?伍德森小姐,你的态度呢
makes a mockery of that.
简直让我成了一个笑话
If I were you,
如果我是你
I would rethink my priorities.
我会好好反思我最该做的事情
Good night.
晚安
Ms. Waldorf,
霍道夫小姐
I have my eye on you as well.
我也一直在观察你
Plausible deniability was a good call.
晦暗不明的抵赖还真有点用
And speaking of denials,
说到抵赖
you've been cleared in the court of public opinion.
公众眼里你已经是清白的了
Gossip girl sent out an official retraction
八卦女王已经发出了一份撤回书
and personal apology to you about the rumor.
并对谣言一事向你道歉
Not to mention, she said whatever person sent it
何况,她说了,不管是谁发的
is now on her hit list.
现在已被她列入黑名单了
Yeah, well, it was Vanessa.
是瓦内萨发的
Vanessa?
瓦内萨
Yeah, well, gossip girl's scorn
八卦天后的鄙视
will only increase her social standing.
只会提高她的社交地位
How did you figure it out?
你怎么知道的
Uh, ironically, it was juliet who I have to thank for that.
讽刺的是,我要好好谢谢茱丽叶
If you'll excuse me.
我走了
I was just telling Blair
我刚告诉布莱尔
I have you to thank for clearing my name.
我得谢谢你帮我澄清了一切
I know we got off on the wrong foot, but...
我知道以前我们不怎么待见彼此,不过
it's just because
我这么做只是因为
I was jealous of how much you meant to Nate,
你对内特的重要程度让我嫉妒
and I'm sorry.
对不起
Boys will do it almost every time.
男生们几乎每次都来这套
Now if they weren't so darn cute...
谁让他们这么可爱的
Are you sure you're gonna be okay?
你确认你没事吗
Yeah.
我没事
Do you maybe wanna grab a drink with us?
想和我们喝一杯吗
Uh, no.
不用了
I actually just wanna get outta here.
我得走了
I'll see you in class.
学校见
Yeah. Don't be late.
好吧,别迟到
What are you still doing here?
你还在这里干什么
I lost the assistant position.
我丢掉了助理的职位
The entire faculty thinks I'm just as crazy as you.
全校师生都认为我跟你一样疯狂
You've made your point.
你达到目的了
Can't you take your little celebration elsewhere?
你就不能去别处庆祝一下吗
If you think I'd take tonight
如果你认为我今晚
as some sort of balancing of the scales, I don't.
是在找平衡,你就错了
I'm not trying to make a point, Blair.
我并不是在证明什么,布莱尔
This is just a warm-up.
这只是前戏
Whatever you want, wherever you want it,
不管你想要什么,无论在什么情况下
I am going to be there to take it away from you.
我都会从你那里抢走它
I won't stop until you have nothing.
除非你一无所有,我绝不收手
You wouldn't go that far.
你不要这么过份
Who knows my limits
自从你毁了我的前程
since you took away my future?
谁知道我会干出什么事来呢
That wasn't your future.
那并不是你的前程
That was Henry prince's.
那是亨利王子的前程
Destroying me won't make you happy.
毁掉我不会让你快乐的
Happier.
会更快乐
The only thing
只有一件事
that will make you happy,
会让你感到快乐
you lost the moment you slept with Jenny Humphrey.
你失去了和珍妮?汉弗瑞上床的机会
And that was the best thing that ever happened to me,
这是我最高兴的事情了
because...
因为
I got over you forever.
我已经彻底把你给忘了
If that's the truth,
如果那是事实
then why haven't you told anyone about Jenny?
为什么你不把珍妮的事实告诉大家
Not your family, not your minions,
没告诉你的家人,没告诉你那帮宠臣们
not gossip girl.
没告诉八卦天后
I know you're not keeping that secret to protect me.
我知道你不是为了保护我而保密的
You wouldn't.
不是
That revelation would result in mutual destruction.
这件事被揭露出来会导致彼此的毁灭
You may be homicidal, but you're not suicidal.
你也许是个杀人犯,但你不会自取灭亡
A man with nothing to live for
一个没什么挂念的人
is capable of anything.
是什么事都做得出来的
I'm gonna stay with my parents for a little while.
我要和父母住上一段时间
That's--that's probably a good idea.
这是个好主意
I think I could use some time alone, too.
我想我也能一个人静会儿了
Dan, it's really important to me
丹,这对我真的很重要
that you know I didn't start any rumors
让你知道我并没有发起任何绯闻
or send out that e-mail.
也没有发那封邮件
I-I believe you, I think.
我想我相信你
But it doesn't change the fact that you didn't believe me.
但是这也不能改变你不相信我的事实
I know that now.
我现在知道了
It's just too bad that it took losing you to figure it out.
只是以失去你为代价才弄明白,太悲催了
The red snapper.
在喝红鲷酒啊
Excellent choice.
有品味
What do you think?
觉得口感如何
I think it's a bloody mary with an inferiority complex.
我感觉就像血马莉参杂了劣质酒水
Fair enough.
好吧
So...
那么
Drinking alone, are we?
我们就各喝各的吧
You've made it pretty clear you're out of my league.
你已经明确表态过对我没兴趣了
What do you have to lose by answering?
我要怎样才能让你回答我呢
I'd prefer not to encourage this kind of behavior.
我觉得我还是不要鼓励你这种做法为好
Tell you what.
那就这样吧
One drink, one question.
一问一杯
Tell me why you're drinking alone,
告诉我你为何独自借酒消愁
And I'll tell you anything you want.
我也会如实相告你想知道的一切
I thought I could start over,
我本以为可以重头来过
But it turns out
但到头来才发现
College is just high school with more expensive books.
大学只不过是书本费更高的高中而已
There's no... Starting over.
没有重新来过的机会
No matter where I go,
无论我走到哪里
Whatever I do,
也无论我做过什么
My past seems to follow me.
我的过往都如影随形
So...
那么
What about you?
说说你自己吧
Why are you with a different girl every night?
为何你每夜都相伴不同的女孩
Because I stopped apologizing for my past
因为我早已没有因悔恨过去
A long time ago.
而继续弥足深陷了
Does that really work?
有效果吗
Does that actually make you happy?
你会感到真正的快乐吗
It did.
确实如此
The law of affinity refers to
异性相吸的法则就是
unlikely compositions forming a bond
看似绝缘的两个人
Through a purely chemical reaction.
能通过化学反应从而紧密相连
why didn't you stick to the plan?
你为何不按计划行事
like I said the first time,
就像我之前说过的
I thought Vanessa was the better option.
我以为瓦内萨是更好的人选
Well, she wasn't.
但她并不是
Serena didn't get expelled.
瑟琳娜还没有被开除
But now I'm in with Serena,
不过现在我和瑟琳娜走的比较近
And I can become her confidant
我可以成为她的知己
And find something even bigger to take her down with.
从而发掘出更具威力的秘密来瓦解她
Good, 'cause now you have no choice.
好吧,你现在也别无他法了
And I'd better not find out that this was about protecting Nate.
但最好别让我发现你这么做是为了保护奈特
If you're falling for him...
如果你对他痴迷了...
I'm not. I swear.
我没有,我发誓
I guess I have to trust you.
我想我只能相信你了
yeah, I guess you do.
当然,你可以信任我
But even the strongest bonds have their limits...
不过即使再坚强的联盟也会有致命的弱点
And when broken...
而当其破碎之时
You sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
Mm-hmm. Now that we know Vanessa was behind the rumors...
既然我们已经知道瓦内萨才是幕后黑手了
absolutely.
我当然确定了
That if left unchecked...
碎片却仍未被察觉
Explode like a nuclear bomb.
其威力就如同原子弹般强大
Veronica, do you still work with Tim Gunn?
维罗妮卡,你还和蒂姆?冈恩共事吗
I need to get an interview for someone
我需要为一个想要申请
Who will be applying to parsons.
教区牧师的人安排一下面试
Perfect.
太好了
Yeah, her name's Jenny Humphrey.
她名字叫珍妮?汉弗瑞
Thanks.
谢谢
Waiting for the fallout.
静待核爆后的余波吧
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
memorial [mi'mɔ:riəl]

想一想再看

adj. 纪念的,追悼的
n. 纪念碑(堂),

 
illegal [i'li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合法的,非法的
n. 非法移民

联想记忆
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
audition [ɔ:'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 听,听力,试听

联想记忆
crystal ['kristl]

想一想再看

n. 水晶,晶体
adj. 晶体的,透明的

 
vicious ['viʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 恶毒的,恶意的,凶残的,剧烈的,严重的

联想记忆
rumor ['ru:mə]

想一想再看

n. 谣言,传闻
vt. 谣传

 
unfortunate [ʌn'fɔ:tʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的
n.

联想记忆
isolated ['aisəleitid]

想一想再看

adj. 分离的,孤立的

 
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。