手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第四季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集:内特怀疑朱丽叶

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip gril here,

"八卦天后"在此
you're one of the resources
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
How are things going?
进展如何
The guys were easy,
男人很好搞定
but the girls are presenting
不过女孩们
a little bit more of a challenge.
有点小麻烦
We'll get it done. I promise.
我们能搞定的,我保证
There's no way that I'm letting you take this child.
我绝不会让你把这孩子带走
It's not your choice. He's not your son.
这不是你能决定的,他不是你儿子
How stupid can I be
我怎么这么笨啊
to think you'd actually put Serena behind you?
竟然相信你已经把瑟琳娜忘了
I'm not sure how I feel about Serena.
我不清楚我对瑟琳娜是什么感觉
I just want a clear shot at finding out.
我只是想把事情理清楚
I, um, met someone. Her name's Eva.
我遇到了一个人,她叫伊娃
Chuck will soon realize that
恰克很快就会意识到
it doesn't matter if the dress is couture
只要女孩子天生丽质
if the girl is off-the-rack.
裙子怎么样并不重要
And then, as with all things that don't fit,
然后,随着一切都格格不入
You'll be sent back to where you came from.
你就会从哪儿来,回哪儿去
Overnight,
一夜之间
our brooding billionaire's become a generous gentlemen.
我们忧郁的亿万富翁变成了慷慨的绅士
But what's responsible for this metamorphosis?
但这种蜕变是何缘由呢
Or should I say who?
或者说是源于谁呢
Has a french fairy touched chuck
是法国仙女用她的魔法棒
With her magic wand?
点醒了恰克
Or does simply being with an angel
还是仅仅待在天使身边
make you want to grow wings, too?
就能令你也生出双翼呢
Sorry, miss blair. No papers today.
抱歉,布莱尔小姐,今日无报纸
I think maybe 8th steal them again.
我想可能是又被8楼的偷了
Dorota, we both know that
多洛塔,你我都清楚
It was you, not Susan Lucci, who took my papers.
拿走我报纸的人是你,不是苏珊?露西
But there's no point. It's all over the internet.
但没关系,网上随处都能看到
What is?
什么新闻
What are you reading?
你在读什么呢
Chuck gave Eva a limited edition Baignoire Cartier watch.
恰克送给伊娃一只限量版卡地亚腕表
"Gossip girl" Even has a whole thread
八卦天后甚至还列了详细信息
where people can guess how much it cost.
让读者可以猜猜到底有多贵
How can she even see Time through all that sparkly?
这表那么闪还怎么看时间啊
I-I go get more coffee.
我去添些咖啡
How can I stomach going to his charity gala later?
在等会的慈善晚会上,我肯定受不了
Watching everyone "Ooh" And "Ooh la la"
所有人看到那个法国荡妇和那块表之后
over that French floozy and that watch?
都一片"哇噢"的溢美之辞
Some are speculating
还有人推断
it cost more than anything he ever gave me.
那块表比他曾送我的任何礼物都贵
B, I know it's hard to B
我知道你不想看到
see Chuck with someone else.
恰克和别人在一起
But you have to stop doing this to yourself.
但你不能再这样对自己了
I'm just worried about him.
我只是担心他
We've seen this before!
这种事我们都经历过
Strangers weaseling their way into our hearts.
陌生人拐走我们喜欢的人
Clearly, Eva has an agenda.
很显然,伊娃别有用心
I'm guessing it's his money.
我猜,是贪图他的钱
You know, Eva actually seems nice.
伊娃看起来是好人
And even if she isn't, it's not your business anymore.
即使她不是,也不关你的事了
Oh! And it's your business to be
那监视内特和茱丽叶
monitoring Nate and Juliet?
关你的事吗
And even worse, Humphrey and Dumpty?
甚至还监视汉弗瑞和杜普蒂
Fine. We're both having trouble moving on.
好了,我们都遇到了麻烦
But it was just so easy in Paris.
但会像巴黎的事一样好解决
You were so easy in Paris.
你在巴黎过得倒是挺轻松的
Enough. But now--
够了,现在
Now you're here, and those boys are taken.
身处曼哈顿,而你的男朋友们都被拐走了
For now.
暂时的
Yes, you're right.
是的,没错
Maybe Dan and Nate will see the error of their ways
也许丹和内特能迷途知返
and break up with those girls,
和他们的女孩分手
or they'll marry them,
也可能他们会结婚
and you'll die hitting refresh.
你会一直更换男友直到死去
Okay, fine. You know what?
好吧,你知道吗
I will stay away from Nate and Dan,
我远离内特和丹
but you have to stay away from Chuck and Eva.
但你也要远离恰克和伊娃
No plotting, no meddling, no blair waldorf-ing.
不设阴谋,不干预,不用你卑鄙的手段
I'm not going to. I wasn't. I...
我没打算要这么做,我...
was going shopping anyway.
打算去购物
Okay, then I'm just gonna stay home and unpack all day.
那我今天打算留在家里,拆封包裹
No gala.
不打扮
And tonight we'll watch "Amelie"
今晚我们一起看电影"天使爱美丽"
and try to recreate our favorite cocktails
喝着拉奇餐厅我们最爱的鸡尾酒
from Le tr`es particuliers .
消遣一下
Deal?
成交吗
Deal.
成交
Hey. How are you, sleepyhead?
你好吗,贪睡虫
Ah, never better. You making pancakes?
非常好,你在做煎饼吗
Yeah. I noticed you haven't been eating much,
我知道你没怎么吃
so I thought I'd make 'em for you.
所以我想给你做点
And there's still time to take a shower.
你还有时间去洗个澡
Do you wanna change your clothes?
你想换衣服吗
No. No, I'm good. I'm fine.
不用了,我很好
You've been wearing that shirt for, like, three days.
你那件衬衫穿了三天了吧
Well, I'm sorry, mom.
抱歉,老妈
I didn't realize when you moved in,
我没意识到你搬过来后
you'd be--you'd be laundry monitor.
就成了家务监督员
It's a beautiful Saturday.
多好的周六
I thought maybe we could go to the promenade, talk.
我想我们可以去散散步,聊聊天
Talk? Talk about what?
聊天,聊什么
Your pancakes are burning.
你的煎饼还在锅里呢
Why did you bring out four plates?
你为什么拿出来四个盘子
Don't be mad. This has been going on too long,
别生气,这事说来话长
So I had to call for backup.
所以我呼叫了支援
Something smells delicious.
什么好吃的这么香啊
Merci, Ivan.
谢谢你,伊万
So, Ivan, how did your mets do last night?
伊万,你昨晚的约会进展如何
Heartbreak as usual, Mr. Bass. Thanks for asking.
和往日一样伤心,巴斯先生,多谢关心
If I may, the flowers are right for the gala.
顺便提下,这些花很有节日氛围
Simply beautiful.
简直美极了
As is the woman who choose them.
正如挑选它们的这位女士一样
Hi! I'm sorry I'm late. Traffic on Broadway. Hey, I was calling you.
抱歉,百老汇那边堵车了,刚才还打你电话来着
My phone died, drowned by a spilled latte.
手机坏了,打翻的拿铁洒上面了
No worries.
没关系
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
I hope you two are coming to my charity event later.
我希望两位能参加我的慈善宴会
Party on the roof? We wouldn't miss it.
屋顶派对吗,一定去
Good, 'cause I'm announcing a $5 million charity.
好极了,因为我要宣布捐出五百万的善款
What? $5 million? Chuck, that's amazing.
什么,五百万,恰克,这太好了
What's the lucky organization?
哪家慈善机构这么幸运啊
Poor thing can't make up his mind.
看来亲爱的还没下定决心给谁呢
Petroleum apocalypse, the education crisis,
石油枯竭,教育危机
poverty, disease,
贫困问题,瘟疫不断
not to mention the recession.
更别说经济衰退了
It seems outside my Bassian bubble,
看起来在我的巴氏帝国之外
the world is a pretty screwed up place.
整个世界已经是一团糟了
Well, the good news is,
但好消息就是
whichever you pick will be eternally grateful.
不管你捐给谁,他们都会永远感激你
If it's not too hypocritical,
如果不会显得太虚伪的话
I think the situation calls for some champagne.
我觉得此刻最适合喝香槟
I'll join you.
我也去
Champagne.
香槟哦
Thank you.
谢谢
So I didn't know him before, but I heard stories.
我以前并不认识他,但听说过一些故事
You're a great influence. He's really changed.
你功劳不小啊,他变了好多
I take no credit.
这不是我的功劳
Old chuck, bad chuck, new chuck, good chuck.
不管是以前的坏恰克还是现在的好恰克
To me, it's one man, one... journey.
对我来说都是一个人,和一段旅程
Wow. You really are from Europe.
哇哦,你果然是从欧洲来的
Why are you staring at me?
你干嘛老盯着我
Philanthropy? Chatting with the help about sports?
搞慈善,和那些需要帮助的人聊体育
It's nice to see you... Nice.
你能这样真的太好了
Well, it's all Eva.
都是因为伊娃
She cared about me before she knew who I was.
她在真正了解我之前就很关心我
I guess I wanna prove her right.
我只是想证明她没选错人
How's things with you and Juliet?
你和茱丽叶怎么样了
Good, I guess. You know, I don't know why
还好吧,我只是不知道她为何
she's never invited me over to her apartment.
从来都不邀请我去她的公寓
And she's extremely hard to make plans with.
她根本不听从别人的安排
And considering school just started,
而且马上要开学了
she's got an awful lot of homework.
她还有海量的作业要做
Nathaniel, most people don't go
内特尼尔,没有人会这么快
from zero to monogamous so soon.
就从素不相识走到托付终身
She's probably seeing other people.
她可能还和别人交往着
No. Nah, I don't think so.
不,不,我不这么觉得
Nate, I'm sorry. I know I just got here,
内特,真抱歉,我知道我才刚到
but my neighbor-- she's locked out,
但是我家邻居被锁在门外了
and I have her spare key. So I have to go. I'm sorry.
我有她的备用钥匙,所以必须得走了,抱歉
What are you--
你这是
Bye.
Okay. Bye.
好吧,拜
I thought her phone died.
我记得她手机坏了啊
So what is this,
这算什么
a talk-about-your-feelings intervention?
情感交流干预会吗
No. We just want you to know that we're here for you.
不是,我们就是想让你知道我们在你身边
and that you do need to talk.
而且你确实得找个人聊聊了
So, yeah, this is a kind
没错,这差不多就是个
of talk-about-your-feelings intervention.
情感交流干预会
All right, well, I'm fine.
好吧,我没事
Dan, you've been sleeping all day, cutting class.
丹,你整天都在睡觉和翘课
I-I caught you watching "Wild hogs" and laughing.
我撞见你在看《荒野大飚客》 还大笑不止
It's okay to admit that you're depressed
承认乔治娜带走孩子让你沮丧
that Georgina took the baby.
也没什么大不了的
Guys, I'm sleeping because I haven't in months.
各位,我睡得多是因为我好几个月都没睡好觉了
I'm laughing because I-I finally got the stench of baby poop
我大笑不止是因为我终于不用再闻
Out of my nostrils. I'm relieved, all right?
婴儿大便的味道了,我解脱了,好吧
I mean, it's not like I've been hiding out here.
我不是在逃避什么
I went out. I got a-I got a haircut.
我出过门,我还,我还理发了
You thought Milo was your son. You watched as he was born.
你以为米罗是你的儿子,从出生起就在照看他
You held him in your arms.
整天抱着他
You loved him.
你很爱他
But he wasn't mine.
但他不是我儿子
He--he was--he was a waste of a summer.
他,他只不过浪费了我一个夏天
Now if you will excuse me, thank you for coming.
如果不介意的话,谢谢你们的光临
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm gonna go to Nate's.
我要去内特家
Would've told you sooner,
早该告诉你们的
but your intervention intervened. I'll see you later.
你的干预会到此为止了,回见
I know what you're up to.
我知道你在干嘛
You're at cartier, checking the cost of that watch.
你在卡地亚店外看那个手表的价钱
You're breaking your pact.
你违约了
And you're looking at "Gossip girl,"
可你也在看"八卦天后"的网站
Thereby breaking yours.
你也违约了啊
Anyway, it just so happens that my watch is broken.
而且,我的手表也恰好坏了
You were wearing it yesterday, and it worked perfectly fine.
你昨天还戴着呢,而且还是好好的
Now it doesn't.
但现在它坏了
Blair, we had a deal.
布莱尔,我们说好了的
B.? Why did you stop talking?
布莱尔,你为什么不说话了
No reason.
不为什么
Hey.
I know we haven't talked in a while,
我知道我们很久都没聊过了
But I was taking a walk, found myself at your door.
但是我刚好散步到你家门口了
Spotted-- one angel selling her halo.
现场播报,一位天使当掉了她的光环
Careful, Eva.
当心了,伊娃
Returning that watch
退还这支表
may cost you the time of your life.
也许要付出一辈子的代价
Good afternoon, Chuck.
恰克,中午好
I thought we might enjoy some tea.
有兴致来一起喝杯茶吗
You know how I adore those empire bacon scones.
你知道我有多喜欢帝国这里的培根司康(司康,一种小圆面包)
I know everything about you, which is why I know your visit
我对你了解的很,所以我知道
Probably has more to do with a scheme than a scone.
你是有备而来,而不是为了什么司康
Chuck, you've changed. What makes you think I haven't?
恰克你变了,你怎么知道我没变呢
And speaking of your newfound affinity for the huddled messes,
说到你那又亲又抱的新宠伊娃
how is, the delightful Eva.
真是惹人怜爱啊
Leave her alone, Blair.
离她远点,布莱尔
If you're as serious about her as Cindy Adams thinks,
如果你对她真如辛迪?亚当斯所写的那样认真(辛迪?亚当斯,知名八卦专栏记者,作家)
Then we'll be crossing paths all the time.
那我们俩的确是愈行愈远了
And don't you think we should be friends?
但我们不应该还是朋友吗
Yay! There she is!
耶,她来了
Uh, don't worry. Blair was just--
别担心,布莱尔是
Sitting for some tea. Scone?
来坐坐喝杯茶的,要司康吗
I'd love to.
好的
Eva, I must apologize.
伊娃,我必须向你致歉
The first time we met, I had no idea
咱们第一次见面时,我不知道
you'd be the woman who could finally change Chuck Bass.
你就是那个可以改变恰克?拜斯的女人
Oh, the Chuck I've known has always been kind and generous,
我认识的恰克一直就是好心慷慨的
Even when he had nothing himself.
即便他一贫如洗的时候也是如此
You should've known him before he was shot.
你还不知道他中弹之前的事儿吧
Once, he sold me for a hotel.
有一次,他出卖我来换取一家酒店
Actually, Blair, she knows. We have no secrets.
布莱尔,她知道的,我们之间没有秘密
Blackmailers must be weeping all over town.
勒索者当初一定哭的满城风雨吧
Eva, I read about Chuck's gift,
伊娃,我对恰克的礼物有所耳闻
And forgive me for being vulgar,
恕我莽撞
But I've always wanted a Baignoire timepiece.
我一直想要贝尼瓦尔系列的钟表珍品
Might I see it?
可以给我欣赏下吗
Oh, I-I don't have it on. I brought it in to be resized.
我没带在身上,送去调整表带了
Are you sure you mean resized?
你确定是送去调整表带了吗
'cause I think you brought it in to be returned for cash.
我以为你是送去换钱花了呢
See?
看到了吗
That is Eva selling the watch.
这是伊娃退表的场面
It is pretty-- the watch, I mean,
真美啊,我指的是那块表
Not the wad of hundies. Though Eva might disagree.
可不是那叠臭钱,显然伊娃不这么认为
Eva, what's going on?
伊娃,这到底怎么回事
I needed the money for a friend.
我的一个朋友需要那笔钱
That weak excuse might've worked in the former Vichy Republic,
这种烂理由拿来骗骗维希人还差不多(维希,第二次世界大战期间的法国傀儡政府)
But Chuck and I are savvy new yorkers.
但我和恰克可是精明的纽约客
She gave me the money, Mr. Bass. Please don't be mad.
她把钱给我了拜斯先生,求您别生气
Ivan's mother was about to lose the house he grew up in.
伊万母亲的房子要被收走了
At first, he was too proud to accept help,
起初,他不愿接受我的帮助
But I wore him down.
但是我说服了他
My valet. W-why would you do that?
帮我的男仆,你为什么这么做
I'm a stranger here,
我可是这儿的新人
And Ivan is one of the few people who have been kind to me.
而伊万是为数不多的对我好的人
Your gift meant so much, but...
你的礼物意义重大,但是
I couldn't wear something that decadent.
我带不起那么华贵奢靡的东西
When it could save a family from losing their home.
但若它能让一个家庭免于流离失所
I'm sorry. Don't be angry with me.
对不起,别生我的气
How could I ever be angry at you?
我怎么会生你的气呢
Just do me one favor.
帮我个忙吧
Anything.
什么都行
Pick the charity for me to give my money to.
帮我选个好的慈善机构让我的钱能捐出去
Your heart'll find the right one.
你的真心会选出最合适的那个
Well, I'm sure you--you've that heard Milo's not mine.
我猜你肯定听说了,米罗不是我的孩子
Georgina took him back.
乔治娜把他带回去了
Yeah, my mom told me. I'm sorry.
是啊,我妈妈跟我说了,真遗憾
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Vanessa and everyone keeps asking me that,
瓦内萨还有大家一直问我
trying to get me to talk about it,
想让我开口谈谈这件事
like it was this crushing blow.
就好像我心痛的不能自抑似的
But I just got my life back. I wanna enjoy it now, you know?
但我的生活才刚回来,我想享受生活
Okay. Well, then we won't talk about it.
好吧,那我们就不谈这个
We'll just spend the day having fun. Just you and me, okay?
今天就用来玩,只有我和你,怎么样
Uh, but first, I have to deal with this. Sorry. Hello?
等下我得先搞定这个,抱歉,喂
I saw Eva selling her watch back to Cartier for cash.
我看见伊娃把她的表退给卡地亚换钱了
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
Then I went to Chuck's
然后我去恰克那里
and witnessed her give the world's most credible altruistic excuse.
亲耳听到了她那世上最无私的理由
B., this is not what you promised me. B
你当初可不是这么向我保证的
Hey, I'm gonna get a pretzel.
我去买个椒盐卷饼
Is that Dan?
那是丹吗
That is not what you promised me.
你当初也不是这么向我保证的
No, it's different. He came to me.
不,这次不一样,是他来找我的
First, nonsense!
首先,一派胡言
Second, I really don't care right now.
其次,我现在可没工夫关心这个
Chuck's about to be taken for a ride.
恰克被人哄得团团转
We need to take that tart down!
我们得揭穿那个小妞的真面目
Now Humphrey has proven his worth in the past.
汉弗瑞已在过去证明了他的价值
He could be useful to us now.
这次他可以派上用场
This is not a good idea.
这可不是个好主意
Serena, do you remember
瑟琳娜,你还记得
when chuck gave his heart to his mother?
恰克向他妈妈敞开心扉那次吗
That was the beginning of the end of everything. Please.
现在的这一切都拜她所赐,拜托了
Okay, what do you want us to do?
好吧,你要我们干什么
Get on your computer. I'll text you clues as I get them.
打开电脑,一拿到线索我就发给你
See?
看到了吗
Needy dogs are the perfect cause.
渴求的小狗们是最佳的慈善对象
Ohh, and so much cuter than those children
比那些嗷嗷待哺,等待你去认养的小孩们
with the cleft palates that you were going to pick.
要可爱的多
We need to think in terms of the Bass annual report cover
我们得拿出决定拜斯集团年报封面的态度
When making decisions like this.
当作出这种决定的时候
I admit, Blair, when you ran into me outside the empire
我承认,布莱尔,当你在帝国大厦外
and offered to help me pick a charity,
撞见我并提出帮我选一家慈善机构时
I was a little skeptical.
我的确有点怀疑
But you seem to have Chuck's best interests at heart.
不过你似乎很关心恰克
Well, it's the least I could do
这是经过之前那一团糟后
after that whole watch snafu earlier.
我仅能做的事了
I'm--I'm sorry again.
再说一次,对不起
I guess I must just still be protective of Chuck. Old habits.
我猜我只是习惯了保护恰克,旧习惯
But I still wanna be friends.
不过我希望也能和你做朋友
Tell me everything. I wanna hear your whole life story.
跟我说说吧,我想听听你的人生
Nathaniel, I'm on my way out to the...
内特尼尔,我出去
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
These pictures of Juliet-- she's coming out
茱丽叶的这些照片,晚上10点
of the 116th street subway station at 10:00 p.m.
她正从116号大街地铁站出来
on nights she said she had too much work to go out with me.
那晚她跟我说她工作太忙不能陪我出去
You were right.
你说的没错
She's gotta be seeing someone else. What do I do?
她的确是去跟别人约会了,我该怎么办
Well, the old chuck bass would've told you
过去的那个恰克?拜斯会告诉你
to play the same game, make her jealous.
以其人之道还治其人之身,让她也吃醋
But the new Chuck thinks you should be honest.
不过现在的恰克觉得你应该向她坦白
Tell her how you feel, how much you like her.
告诉她你的感觉,你有多爱她
I hope you didn't lose old Chuck's number.
我希望你没把号码也换了
Eva was just spotted at the park with Blair.
伊娃刚刚和布莱尔在公园
Eva's strong. She can handle Blair.
伊娃很坚强的,她能搞定布莱尔
I'll see you later.
我回头再来看你
So did you have dogs growing up?
你以前也养狗吗
Well, I grew up on a farm in the Loire Valley.
我在卢瓦尔河谷的一个农场里长大
We had lots of animals.
我们那儿有很多动物
Oh, love the loire. Which part?
我喜欢卢瓦尔,你是哪边的
She grew up on a goat farm outside of Orleans.
她在奥尔良外的一个牧羊场长大
They were cheesemakers.
他们家是乳酪商
This is ridiculous. You don't have to stay here and do this.
这太荒谬了,你不必呆在这儿做这个
No, it's okay. I'm having fun.
没事,我挺开心的
I mean, we always have fun.
我是说,我们一直玩的很开心
We do.
我们的确很开心
And hey, even though you may regret entering my world,
对了,虽然你可能后悔到我这儿来
at least you've developed terrific social espionage skills.
至少你的社交间谍技术大有长进啊
Well, as they say, adapt or die.
正如大家所说,要么适应要么去死
Ah, all right, as I expected,
好了,不出我所料
there are no regional cheese scandals of note.
没什么有名的地区性乳酪丑闻
What do we got next?
我们下面做什么
I was in my first year of nursing school when my grandfather died.
我祖父去世的时候我正在卫校读一年级
Turned out he owed more money than the farm was worth.
后来发现整个农场都还不清他欠的债
So I dropped out of school to help pay for the bills.
于是我辍学回家帮助偿还那些账单
I knew some girls who were going to Prague to look for work,
我认识些去布拉格找工作的女孩儿
and I decided to go with them.
于是我决定和她们一起去
And what did you do when you got there?
那你去了之后做什么
Open an orphanage or tend to lepers?
开了家孤儿院还是照顾麻风病人
No, I waited tables.
不是,我做侍应
I worked in a hotel for a while
我在一家宾馆做了段时间
and sent everything back home.
赚的钱都寄回了家
Then I met Chuck,
之后我就遇到了恰克
and the rest you know.
接下来的事你都知道
You met him in his hotel?
你在宾馆里遇到他的吗
Actually, I was in my room when I heard the gunshots.
事实上,我当时是在我的房间里
I went downstairs and--
当我听到枪声的时候,我下楼
You found him?
你看到了他
Well, when the ambulance didn't show up,
当时救护车也没来
I knew I had to do something myself.
我觉得自己得做点什么
So...
这么说
You're a beautiful blonde nurse without a mean bone in your body,
你是一个道德高尚的金发美女护士
and you literally saved Chuck's life?
并且你还救了恰克的命
You make it sound like I'm an angel. I just...
你把我说的像个天使,我只是
I just did what I had to.
我只是做了我该做的
Why do you think the ambulance didn't show up?
你凭什么认为救护车不会来
Might have something to do with the neighborhood we were in.
或许是跟我住的周围环境有关吧
Chuck isn't exactly the first person
恰克又不是第一个
to get shot in Perlovka.
在普鲁瓦卡被枪击的人
Voila.
Perlovka.
普鲁瓦卡
Wow. You are good at this.
你还真蛮拿手的嘛
Not only am I manly and rugged,
我可不仅仅是外表气宇轩昂
but I also have mad browsing skills.
我的网页浏览技术也不赖呢
Don't laugh. Most women would be ripping their clothes off
别笑,多数女人见到我这样的网络达人
in the presence of this kind of web savvy.
就直接脱衣服了
Oh, really?
真的吗
I'm not lying.
不骗你
Yeah. Does Vanessa know you're here?
瓦内萨知道你在这儿吗
No. I told her I was going to Nate's.
不知道,我告诉她我去内特家了
Why'd you lie?
你干嘛说谎
Because...
因为
After she moved in, things..They've just been very weird.
她搬来后,事情,变得都好奇怪
They've been hard.
很艰难
I mean, she keeps pressuring me all the time, and I...
她一直对我施加压力,而我
I think the truth is, she's not convinced that I'm over you.
我觉得实际上是她不相信我不爱你了
And I'm probably not.
或许我还爱你
Wait a second. Perlovka? Is Blair sure about that one?
等一下,普鲁瓦卡,布莱尔确定是这吗
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
I wanted to make up for having to leave this morning.
我想对今早我的不得已离开做点补偿
What's up?
怎么了
Okay, this may sound a little creepy,
好吧,这可能听起来有点恐怖
but I read the thread about you on "Gossip Girl."
不过我看了你在《绯闻女孩》上的照片
I should've figured that was gonna happen at some point.
我早就该察觉到的
Have you been lying to me?
你一直都在骗我吗
Nate...
内特
It's okay. If you've been seeing other people.
没关系的,你要是跟别的人见面的话
I mean, we never said we were gonna be exclusive. I just...
我们从没说过彼此是对方的唯一
You know, with everything that happened with Serena,
自从经历过跟瑟琳娜的那些事后
I need you to be honest with me about it.
我要你跟我说实话
I'm not seeing anybody else.
我没要见任何人
Nor do I want to, if--if you don't.
我也不想这么做,如果你不介意
I don't. But what were you doing then?
不介意,但你当时在那儿做什么
I was visiting someone.
我去见一个人
I promise you, I am not dating anybody else.
我保证,我没有跟别人约会
Hey, guys.
你们好
I'm here to kidnap Dan.
我来绑架丹
Where is he?
他在哪里
The woman is a saint!
那女人简直是个圣女
She didn't recoil from those creepy cat rescuers
她不怕那些恶心的流浪猫收养人
or turn away from the pictures of those starving children.
看到那些挨饿的孩子也不退缩
She didn't even cringe when that
有个流浪汉舔她的手臂
homeless man licked her arm.
她竟然也不躲开
Well, she might be used to weird guys licking her.
她或许已经习惯被怪人舔了
yeah, 'cause she may be a saint,
因为也许她是一位圣女
But she's also a prostitute.
但她同时也是个妓女
Looks like eva's past
看来过去的伊娃
may be Blair perfect present.
可不亚于如今风光无限的布莱尔
But what's more dangerous for chuck--
但是对恰克来说,更危险的是
Eva's secret
伊娃的秘密
or what B. may do with it?
还有布莱尔会怎么做呢
How do you find this?
你们怎么知道的
Well, when you told us where Eva first met Chuck,
你说过伊娃第一次遇见恰克的时候
it's in Prague's red light district.
是在布拉格的红灯区
So almost as a joke, I looked up brothels.
我也是无聊,查了查各个妓院
And a lot of them have web sites.
很多妓院都有网站
Turns out Eva has good love for you.
发现伊娃是个不错的选择
I've never been so happy for internet porn.
我从来没这么喜欢过色情网
Humphrey, you've done a fine job.
汉弗瑞,干得好
Serena and I can take it from here.
我和瑟琳娜就从这里入手
Okay, but you may lose me
好吧,但你可能看不到我
to "Csi: Williamsburg."
出现在《犯罪现场调查》了
Serena made certain promises today
瑟琳娜今天保证过了
that don't include you.
已经将你排除在外了
But, Dan, this is crucial information
不过,丹,这个信息非常重要
that has to be deployed expertly.
我们要好好策划一下
Please promise you won't tell anyone.
发誓你不会告诉任何人
She means "Thank you." I'll call you later.
她是说谢谢你,回头打给你
No, she won't! Serena, you have to come
不,她不会的,瑟琳娜,你快过来
and help me find a dress for the gala.
帮我挑一件晚会着装
But we said we weren't going.
不是说了不去吗
Where else am I going to announce to the world
我还能在什么地方向全世界宣布
that chuck's new lady is a lady of the evening?
恰克的新女友是个夜女郎呢
Do not embarrass them in public.
别在公共场合让他们难堪
Pull him aside, tell him in private.
把他叫到一边,私下告诉他
Let him handle it.
让他来处理
Can I at least look fabulous while doing it?
至少我做这事的时候,要优衣着雅吧
You know, you didn't have to kick Dan out.
你没必要把丹赶出去
Serena, you promised to stay away from Nate and Dan.
瑟琳娜,你保证过远离内特和丹的
Wait.
等等
Are you telling me you chose?
难道你做了选择了
And that things with Dan and Vanessa are...
那丹和瓦内萨之间...
I think. Maybe, yeah.
我想,是的
Well, as much as nature would applaud you for heading off
虽然本能地赞赏你阻止
any possible future Humphrey/Abrams offspring,
汉弗瑞和埃布拉姆的结合
You have to ask yourself, are you ready
你先得问问自己,你确定你准备好
to do what it takes to make him yours?
要不顾一切将他归为己有
Seems like we both need to look fabulous.
看来我们都要穿得优雅点
Hey. Dad, what are you still doing here?
爸爸,你怎么还在这儿
Lily went to get her hair done for chuck's gala.
莉莉为参加恰克的晚会,做发型去了
I'm taking a pass,
我就算了
So I thought I'd get some of my stuff out of here
所以我来把我的东西拿走
and organize it at home, give Vanessa the closet space.
把家整理一下,为瓦内萨腾点空间
Didn't she find you at Nate's?
她在内特家找到你了吗
Jeez, for kids addicted to their cell phones,
老天,你们年轻人用手机上瘾
you never actually seem to use them to communicate.
却从不把它当通讯工具
I was with Serena, actually.
实际上,我那时跟瑟琳娜一起
Dan, you need to face what's really going on here.
丹,你要认真面对现状
Dad, nothing is going on.
爸爸,没什么事
I--Milo is gone.
米罗走了
I don't need to be an adult anymore.
我不用再装成一个大人了
And I was just--can't I have a fun day with a friend?
我只是,我就不能跟朋友玩乐一下吗
Not if it involves lying
欺骗与你同居的
to the woman you're living with.
女人可不行
Dan, talk to me.
丹,跟我谈谈
When Milo was here,
米罗在这里的时候
Every decision I made was for his benefit.
我做的一切决定都是为了他
But now, I mean, I just--
但现在,我...
I-I wonder if I made all the wrong choices.
我在想我是不是做了错误的决定
When Georgina showed up here that day, pregnant...
当乔治娜大着肚子出现在我面前时
I mean, I was-I was about to fly to Paris.
我本来是要飞去巴黎的
I was gonna tell Serena that I loved her
我要告诉瑟琳娜,我爱她
and I would do whatever
只要她回到我身边
it took to get her back, and...
我做什么都可以
Yeah, hold on.
稍等
Uh, it's--it's Nate. I'm sorry. I gotta take this.
是内特,不好意思,我得接他电话
Hey, man. I was just about to call you.
伙计,我正准备打给你
I covered for you.
我在帮你打掩护
And I think Vanessa bought it,
瓦内萨相信了
but you know I'm a bad liar.
但你知道我不擅长说谎
Juliet took her for coffee. What's going on?
茱丽叶跟她喝咖啡去了,怎么回事
Um... It's complicated.
这个,说来话长
Does "Complicated" mean you're cheating on Vanessa?
"说来话长"意味着你想背叛瓦内萨吗
No, no, no. I'm not cheating. I'm not cheating.
没有,没有,我没想背叛她
But I was with Serena.
我那时跟瑟琳娜一起
I thought we both agreed to stay away from her.
我以为我们约定好要跟她保持距离
I know, but this was a special circumstance.
我知道,这只是特殊情况
Okay, forget me.
好吧,原谅我
If you wanna be with Serena,
如果你想跟瑟琳娜在一起
you gotta say something to Vanessa.
你必须告诉瓦内萨
No, it's not that. It's not that at all.
不,并非如此,完全不是这样
I mean, Serena and I were helping Blair.
我和瑟琳娜在帮助布莱尔
We... Investigate chuck's new girlfriend.
我们...在调查恰克的新女友
Why would you do that?
你怎么做这事
Because Eva's not who Chuck thinks she is.
因为伊娃不是恰克想象的那种人
That's--that's really all I can say. Blair made me promise.
我只能告诉你这些,我向布莱尔保证过
Whoa, whoa, whoa. So now--
噢,这么说
Now your promises to Blair mean more than your pact with me?
你为布莱尔保密比我们的约定更重要
Or your relationship with Vanessa?
也比你跟瓦内萨的感情重要了吗
Nate, she's a prostitute.
内特,她是个妓女
What?
你说什么
And I don't mean in a gold digger-ish,
我不是说她以美色骗财
Eva's into Chuck's money kind of way.
相中恰克的财产的那种
I mean she's, like, got a web page and a price list.
可她,有自己的网页和价码
But you can't tell Chuck. Please, please don't tell Chuck.
但求你别告诉恰克,千万别说
Blair wants to deal with this on her own.
布莱尔想自己告诉他
Yeah, I bet she does. Hey, uh, I'll talk to you later, okay?
我就知道她会这样,我待会再打给你
Cookies were definitely a good idea.
吃点曲奇饼最好了
I couldn't let you go back to Brooklyn without any nourishment.
我可不忍心看着你饿着肚子回布鲁克林
I'm sorry you missed Dan.
很遗憾你没见到丹
Mildly convincing.
这么说还可信一点
You're a slightly better liar than Nate.
你撒起谎来比内特好不了多少
But you did not see Dan at all, did you?
你压根儿没看见丹对不对
He's going through a hard time.
他最近过得很不容易
Look, I don't mean to pry,
我不想多管闲事
but hard time or not, why would Dan lie to you?
但不管丹过得怎样,他为什么要骗你
I don't know.
我不知道
Because he's looking for an excuse to get away
也许他在找借口逃避吧
And not deal with everything.
他想躲开一切
Okay, so why not just go to Nate's like he said?
那为什么他不老老实实去找内特呢
Because Nate would probably see that he's upset
因为内特会看出他的伤心事
and try to make him talk about it.
然后就会逼他去面对
So he went to the one person he knew would be happy to help him avoid.
所以他去找惟一一个能让他安心逃避的人
Serena.
瑟琳娜
I don't know what to do.
我真不知道该怎么办
Confronting Dan now will only push him further away.
现在直接跟丹谈只会让我们更疏远
Well, if you ask me,
要是我给你出主意
the only way to stop this is to confront Serena.
解决问题的关键是去面对瑟琳娜
And I know just where you can find her.
我知道你能去哪儿找她
Nate Archibald has his
内特?阿齐布尔德带着他那
"I hate to tell you this" Face on.
"我不想说可是"的招牌表情来了
Blair's been looking into, uh, Eva's past.
布莱尔一直在调查伊娃的过去
Well, we can't be too surprised about that, can we?
这个对我们来说可都不新鲜了,是吧
She found something.
她查到点东西
Eva is-- or, at least she was-- um...
伊娃是个,或说曾经是个
Chuck, she's a prostitute.
恰克,她可是个妓女
Nathaniel, I may be nice, but I'm still me.
内特尼尔,我也许好心,但我还是我
You think I didn't already know this?
你以为我不知道这件事吗
Oh! I...
Of--of course you did.
你当然知道
Look, I'm sorry. Um, just be careful, okay?
我真抱歉,你自己小心点,好吧
Knowing Blair, she's gonna try and out this whole thing at the party later.
布莱尔可能在晚会上把整件事披露出来
All right? Whew.
注意点
I'm gonna go deal with this stuff.
我要去处理掉这些东西
You sure you don't want to keep me company?
真的不用我在这儿陪你吗
Yeah, no, I-I-Vanessa just texted
真的不用,瓦内萨给我发过短信了
that she's gonna be out late with friends from school.
她要跟学校里的朋友们出去,很晚才回
So I thought I'd catch up on some reading.
我想在家看看书
You guys really do need to talk at some point.
你们俩真该找时间好好谈谈了
I know. Tomorrow. We're gonna talk tomorrow.
我知道,明天,明天我们会谈谈的
Hey. Hey, Dan. I know it's last minute,
丹,我知道现在时间很急
but our conversation got interrupted earlier,
但早些时候我们的谈话被打断了
and I wanna know if you wanna go with me to Chuck's charity thing.
想问问你要不要跟我去恰克的慈善晚会
We could talk.
我们去那儿谈谈
Yeah. You know what? I'd love to.
我还真想去
Perfect. See you later.
好极了,那待会见
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
You know.
你都知道了
Do you see Serena?
看见瑟琳娜了吗
I'm sure she's around here somewhere. Let's take a lap.
她肯定在这里,我们到处转转吧
We're gonna go to the ladies room.
我们去一下化妆间
Will you check this?
帮我存下衣服好吗
Sure.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, where's Chuck?
恰克在哪
I don't know. But, B., don't you think
我不清楚,不过B你是不是应该
you should give him a few minutes to enjoy his event
先让他好好享受一下他的晚会
before you blow up his world?
然后再去摧残他的世界
Fine. Where's Dan?
那好,那丹呢
I don't know, but I know he'll show up.
我不知道,不过他肯定会来
You two look gorgeous!
你们俩看起来美极了
Thank you. So do you.
谢谢,你也是
Though I do question your manila evening bag.
但我对你的粗麻手包不甚赞同
Oh, well, uh, the Paris police sent me Charles' effects
巴黎警方一个星期前给我寄来的
about a week ago-- money clip, passport.
查尔斯的钞票夹和护照什么的
You know, I just keep forgetting.
但我老忘记
His valet is right over there.
他的男仆就在那儿
He'll drop it off in Chuck's suite for you.
他会帮你把它们放进恰克的房间里
Wonderful. Thank you.
好极了,谢谢
Look here.
看过来
Chuck, look right.
恰克,看右边
Chuck! Chuck! Chuck!
恰克,恰克
That'll be enough of that for one evening.
今晚这样就够了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll see you in a minute. Yeah.
我一会儿回来,好的
Chuck.
恰克
Blair. So how's the humiliation gonna go down?
布莱尔,你准备怎么羞辱她
Did your scheme team find Eva's pimp?
你的狗仔队发现伊娃的皮条客了吗
Is he gonna roll up to the press with platforms on?
要不要上台向媒体宣布这个消息
No.
不是
Oh. Well, maybe you'll project a sex tape of Eva and one of her Johns
或许你放一段伊娃和某男人的性爱录像
as I make my way up the dais?
来欢送我上台
Chuck, I'm not trying to humiliate anyone.
恰克,我不想侮辱任何人
I just wanted you to know the truth,
我只是想让你知道真相
But obviously you already do.
但显然你已经知道了
Yes, and I don't care.
我知道了,而且我不在乎
How can you not care? This is your mother all over again.
你怎能不在乎,她跟你妈妈一样骗了你
You're giving your heart to a moneygrubbing harlot who only cares about herself.
你把心交给了一个见钱眼开的自私的妓女
Please don't do this.
别这样
You just can't stand to see someone finally change me,
你就是受不了有人能让我改变
And it wasn't you.
何况这人还不是你
Well, if you believe that, then you really have changed,
如果你信她,那你就真的变了
Because now you're a fool!
因为你现在就是个傻瓜
Ooh! That dress is not fair.
这裙子可不够美丽动人啊
Dan. I'm so glad you came.
丹,真高兴你来了
There are actually some things that I wanna tell you.
我有事儿要告诉你
Well, good, because there's some things I wanna tell you.
好啊,因为我也有事儿要告诉你
Oh, isn't that just adorable?
真可不是巧了吗
Hi. There you are.
嗨,你在这儿
What are you still doing with my coat? I thought you said--
你怎么还拿着我的外套,我以为你
Ben needs to see you.
本要见你
Nate, you don't understand.
内特,你不明白
Oh, the reason I've--I've never been to your apartment,
我之所以不能去你的公寓
The reason you're so hard to make plans with--
你之所以一直那么难约
You have a boyfriend.
都是因为你有男友了
Ben's not my boyfriend.
本不是我的男友
You know, you hate Serena so much
你如此讨厌瑟琳娜
'cause you're exactly like her.
是因为你和她一样
Hey. No, don't. Just--just go.
嘿,别解释了,走吧
Serena had nothing to do with any of this.
瑟琳娜和这事没有任何关系
Really, we're just-- we're friends.
真的,我们只是,我们是朋友
If that was true, you wouldn't have lied.
如果真是这样,之前你就不必说谎了
Vanessa, I'm sorry, but I-I had fun today
瓦内萨,我很抱歉,但今天我玩的很开心
for the first time in a really long time.
很长一段时间以来第一次这么开心
Good for you, Dan. I'm--I'm glad that serena's so fun,
真不错,丹,我很高兴瑟琳娜让你开心
And I'm sorry that I'm not,
抱歉,我没能让你开心
but I'm just trying to make you deal with your feelings, with your life.
我只是想让你面对自己的感情和生活
Every second of every day.
你无时无刻都这样
I'm trying to help you,
我在试着帮你
because that's what adults do in an adult relationship.
有着成熟感情的成熟的人就应该如此
But if you wanna run around
但是如果你想逃避
and be with Miss fun-all-the-time, that's your choice.
想和"开心小姐"一起,那是你的选择
But you better make sure she's choosing you, too.
不过你最好确定她也选择了你
Did she tell you why she didn't call you all summer?
她说过为何整个暑假都没给你打电话吗
Or explain to you why she texted you and Nate
或者解释过为何她在回来的那天
the same day she was coming back?
给你和内特都发了短信呢
I've always only wanted you, Dan,
我心里只有你,丹
but even I have my limits.
但即使是我也会有限度
Take care.
保重
How'd it go with Dan?
和丹怎么样了
Well, Vanessa showed up, so they're talking now.
瓦内萨来了,他们正在谈
I don't know what's gonna happen, but I feel terrible.
我不知道会发生什么,不过我感觉好糟
How'd it go with Chuck?
你和恰克怎么样了
He knew, but he didn't care.
他知道了,不过他不在乎
Well, I guess that's good news then, right,
我想这是好消息,是吧
if you were just doing this to protect him?
你只是为了保护他才这么做的
Yeah.
是啊
You don't want him back, do you?
你并不想和他重修旧好,是吧
I'll never forgive him.
我永远都不会原谅他
I just wanted to save him.
我只是想救他
Why don't I get you another drink?
我再给你拿杯酒吧
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你的理解
I didn't judge your past.
我没有评判你的过去
I should've known you wouldn't judge mine.
我应该明白你也不会评判我的过去
I understand more than you know.
我能理解的比你知道要多
Just don't lie to me again.
以后别再骗我就行了
On behalf of the Manhattan Philanthropic Community,
我谨代表曼哈顿慈善协会
Thank you, all, for coming.
感谢诸位的到来
Now I know we're all dying to hear chuck's announcement.
我知道大家等不及想听恰克的致辞了
So without further ado-Mr. Bass.
所以不多说了,有请拜斯先生
Thanks, Kick.
谢谢,奇克
When, uh, selecting a charity for my donation,
我很困惑不知该捐助哪一家慈善机构
there were so many worthwhile causes, I was confounded.
因为有那么多值得我去选的理由
Then I realized
然后我意识到
there was one person who would know the answer--
有这么一个人,她知道该选谁
Someone who had turned her life around
她不仅让改变了她自己的生活
and helped me turn around my own.
同时也帮助我改变了我的生活
Tonight, I'd like to announce a new charity--
今晚,我要宣布一个新的慈善机构的成立
the Eva Coupeau Foundation.
伊娃?库波基金会
I will be donating $5 million
我会捐助5百万美金
to the woman whose name it bears.
给以这个女人名字命名的基金会
It is at her discretion
由她来决定
to decide who deserves the help most.
谁最需要这项基金的资助
She fell in love with me
在她尚不知我是谁的时候
when she didn't know that I was Chuck Bass.
她爱上了我
And tonight,
今晚
I show her who that man really is.
我要告诉她我是谁
So...
此刻
introducing mademoiselle Eva Coupeau.
我荣幸的介绍伊娃?库波小姐
Ivan, I'm gonna need to see that envelope Lily gave you.
伊万,让我看看莉莉给你的信封
I think I left something in it.
里面好像有我的东西
Thank you. I don't know what to say.
谢谢你,我都不知道该说什么了
This is so unexpected.
太意外了
But Chuck put his faith in me...
但是恰克对我如此信任...
Thanks.
谢谢
Eva, would you mind if I had a word with Chuck?
伊娃,你介意我和恰克说两句话吗
It's important.
很重要的话
Why not, Blair? What more can you possibly do to me?
可以,布莱尔,你还能把我怎么样呢
Be right back.
马上回来
What do you want now,
你现在想怎么样
To tell me Nate's running a secret drug ring?
告诉我内特在秘密贩毒吗
Well, if he was,
如果他有的话
you'd probably make him the C.E.O. of Bass Industries.
你可能早就让他当你的集团总裁了
You have 20 seconds.
你有20秒时间
I thought finding out your honey was a hooker would be enough
我本以为知道她是个妓女能让你清醒
to sway you, but you've just rewarded her for her tricks.
但你还为她的骗局叫好
Pun intended. - 14 seconds.
这是双关语,还有14秒
I didn't wanna tell you because I didn't wanna break your heart,
我本不想告诉你,因为我不想伤你心
but after hearing your little speech,
但在听了你感人的小演讲之后
I feel like I have no choice. - 7 seconds.
我已别无选择,还有7秒
You said Eva didn't know who you were
你说伊娃爱上你的时候
when she fell in love with you.
不知道你是谁
But today when we went back to your room,
但今天当我们到你的房间
I saw something that proves she did.
我看到了一些东西,证明她其实知道
I don't believe you, Blair.
布莱尔,我不相信你
Deny all you want.
你就一直否认吧
Then I'd avoid the inside pocket of her suitcase.
那我就不说她的手提箱内兜里有什么了
What were you doing in her suitcase?
你翻她的箱子做什么
Snooping, looking for dirt.
调查她,看她有什么见不得人的事
But I never thought I'd find your passport.
但我没想到我竟然找到了你的护照
That's impossible.
不可能
When I woke up, my passport was gone.
我醒来的时候,我的护照已经没了
The muggers took it.
抢我的人拿走了
Or Eva did the night she found you.
也有可能是伊娃找到你的那晚拿走的
The night she made you her mark.
把你当成目标的那晚
Hey, have you seen Chuck?
见到恰克了吗
No.
没有
You okay? You look a little upset.
你还好吗,你看起来有点郁闷
I think I just broke up with Juliet.
我刚和茱丽叶分手了
I mean, I know you hate her.
我知道你讨厌她
Doesn't mean that I wanna see you hurt.
那不意味着我想看到你伤心
You need to talk?
想说说吗
You came here with Dan, huh?
你和丹一起来的,对吗
Yeah, I did.
是的
Nate, if you ever need me...
内特,无论你什么时候需要我
I'm here, always.
我一直都在
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
I really am.
我真的感觉很遗憾
I just thought you should know.
我只是觉得你应该知道真相
Chuck.
恰克
There you are.
你在这儿啊
I'll give you two a minute.
你们好好聊聊吧
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了,出什么事了
Did you know who I was when we met?
我们当初见面的时候你知道我是谁吗
You know I didn't. Why are you asking me this?
你知道我不知道的,为什么问我这个
I found my passport in your suitcase.
我在你的箱子里找到了我的护照
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
I should've known. You lied about the watch.
我早该意识到的,表的事情你瞒着我
You lied about your former career.
还有你做过妓女的事
Is that what you think of me?
你把我想的这么龌龊吗
I let you in, told you everything--
我相信你,告诉你我的一切
the whole story of how my mother and my uncle tried to take me.
包括我妈妈和叔叔合谋想取代我的位置
You sat there and you thought, "I'm next."
你坐在那听着,心里想着"该我上了"
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'll pack my things.
我马上收拾东西走人
Only the things you came with.
你只能拿走你带来的那些东西
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm stupid. How could I ever believe
我太傻了,我怎么会相信
someone good would actually love me?
世上有这么好的人会爱上我
So what happened with Vanessa?
和瓦内萨谈的怎么样
I saw you talking to Nate.
我看到你和内特讲话了
Yeah, he was having some problems.
是啊,他有点小麻烦
Listen, when you texted me from Paris that you wanted to talk,
当你在巴黎发短信说你想谈谈的时候
I thought it must've been because, you know,
我以为是因为你跟我一样
you were--you were thinking about the night before you left,
在想着你离开前那晚发生的事情
Like I have. Well, I had been.
就像我一样,我确实有想过
When you came back, I thought
当你回来的时候,我以为
seeing Georgina and the baby must've changed things.
当你看到乔治娜和米罗时定会改变主意
I also knew that you texted Nate,
我知道你也给内特发短信了
But I assumed it was to tell him it was over.
但我还以为你是和他说拜拜的
I guess that's what I wanted to believe, though.
可能只是我臆想的吧
It's not the truth, is it?
事实不是这样,对吧
Well, there was a lot of unfinished business
我们三人之间有很多问题
between all of us.
还没有解决
I need to know.
我要知道
When you came home, were you coming home to me or him?
你回来是找他还是来找我的
Honestly, Dan, I was trying to choose.
说实话,丹,我一直想做选择
Serena, there are some people who don't need to choose.
瑟琳娜,有些人根本不需要选
Charles, thank you for a lovely evening.
查尔斯,今晚真温馨,谢谢你
I am so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
And I had Ivan put your things in your room.
我叫伊万把你的东西送回你的房间了
What things?
什么东西
Um, the package from the Paris police.
从巴黎警署送来的包裹
Your personal effects, passport,
你的个人物品,护照什么的
That they sent last week.
他们上周发过来的
Uh-oh, Chuck. Looks like "B" stands for betrayal.
啊哦,恰克,看来B代表着背叛啊
Charles, are you okay?
查尔斯,你还好吧
Can you catch your angel before she flies away?
你能在天使飞离之前挽回她吗
Eva, stop it.
伊娃,别收拾了
Look, I'm so sorry. I-I should never have doubted you.
我十分抱歉,我不该怀疑你的
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯了一个可怕的错误
You did, and thank you for saying that.
是啊,谢谢你这么说
Look, you are pure and perfect.
你是那么的纯洁无暇,那么的完美无缺
I will make this up to you, I promise.
我保证,我会补偿你的
Chuck, I have to go.
恰克,我得走了
No, look, you don't. Blair set us up.
不要走,是布莱尔设计好的圈套
I know better now.
我现在都知道了
Of course Blair lied to you. She's a liar.
当然是布莱尔骗了你,她就是个骗子
But you chose to believe her.
但是你竟然相信她,不相信我
You're still connected to her.
你对她余情未了
I see it when you're together. I can...
你们俩在一起的时候我能感觉到,我能
I can feel it when I'm in the room.
在房里时我能感觉到
So let's go away. Just you and me.
我们远走高飞吧,只有你和我
Let's go back to paris, wherever you want, right now.
让我们回到巴黎或随便哪儿,就现在
You'll always feel the pull of new york.
纽约会一直吸引你
This is your home.
这是你的家
And now it's time for me to return to mine.
而现在我该回到属于我的家了
Don't leave.
别离开我
Everybody leaves.
每个人都离我而去
You're Chuck Bass,
你是恰克?拜斯
and that means something different now.
很多事情都不同了
Don't forget it,
别忘了你的名字
and don't forget me.
也别忘记我
Nate, you're right. I have been lying.
内特,你说的没错,我一直在骗你
Ben's my brother,
本是我的弟弟
and he's...
而他现在
troubled.
有麻烦
He takes a lot of time and energy
他花了大量时间和精力
and has caused a lot of problems
去给我的每段感情
in every relationship that I've ever had.
制造麻烦
Look, I want to tell you everything. I'm just...
我想告诉你一切,我只是
I'm not ready yet.
我只是还没准备好
But I promise you, I won't let him come between us again.
不过我保证,我再也不会让他影响我们
Well, I don't know
好吧,我不知道
if you've read anything about the Archibalds,
你是否了解过阿齐布尔德家族的事
But we have a lot of skeletons in our closets.
不过我们都有很多不为人知的家丑
And we have mansions full of closets.
无数不为人知的家丑
So I guess...
我想
I can deal with one brother.
我能搞定你的弟弟
Maybe I can show you my apartment now?
那现在我可以邀请你参观我的公寓吗
Hey.
I-I didn't think you'd still be here.
我没想到你还在这里
Yeah, I put my stuff in these boxes,
没错,我把东西收进箱子里
And then I realized I don't have anywhere to go.
但之后我意识到我已无处可去
Vanessa, I don't want you to go anywhere.
瓦内萨,我不想让你离开
You were right about everything.
你说的一切都没错
Serena is...
瑟琳娜是
She's serena. And I...
她是瑟琳娜,而我
I was just avoiding you and avoiding myself.
我只是一直在逃避你,逃避自己
It's a really weird, embarrassing thing
让一个大学生承认错误
for a college guy to be admitting,
真的很奇怪,也很尴尬
But I... Losing Milo broke my heart.
失去米罗伤痛了我的心
I know.
我知道
Mine, too.
我也很伤心
I love you.
我爱你
And I don't regret any of the decisions
我不后悔对米罗所做的决定
that I made about Milo or having you here with me.
也不后悔和你在一起
No Dan?
丹不在吗
And in that dress? I'm shocked.
还穿着这衣服,我很震惊
Yeah. I guess it's for the best, though.
没错,不过我想这是最好的决定
I mean, if I end up with Dan,
如果我和丹在一起
a part of me will always love Nate.
我内心总会有个角落爱着内特
And if I end up with Nate,
如果我和内特在一起
a part of me will always love Dan.
我内心也会有个地方一直爱着丹
So I don't know. I guess I just need to find someone
我不知道,我想我要找到
who gives me what I get in both of them.
那个能让我全心深爱的人
That's a mature decision.
这是个慎重的决定
Not sure I've made any of my own for a while.
有时我不确定我所做的是否正确
What do you mean?
你指什么
Miss blair, Mr. Chuck is here.
布莱尔小姐,恰克先生到了
I know what you did, Blair.
我知道你做了什么,布莱尔
It's despicable, even for you.
那么做很卑鄙,即使是你
Do you hate me so much you can't stand to see me happy?
你对我如此怨恨,见不得我开心吗
No.
不是的
So why did you drive the person I care most about out of town?
那为何你要把我最在乎的人赶出城
Eva left? Chuck, I never meant to--
伊娃走了吗,恰克,我不想这样的
Make her leave me? Of course you did.
让她离开我吗,你做到了
I need to know why.
我要知道原因
Is it possible
是不是
you still love me?
你还爱着我
How could I still love you after what you did?
你的所作所为怎么可能还让我爱着你
So you did it just to hurt me.
那你只是为了伤害我
Eva made me into someone I was proud to be.
伊娃把我变成了一个能以自己为傲的人
You just brought back my worst self.
你却让我重回地狱
This means war, Blair.
战号已响,布莱尔
Chuck--
恰克
Me versus you.
你我敌对
No limits.
没有尽头
Ms. Sharp, wait. I have that package for you.
夏普女士,稍等,您在这有份包裹
Hold the elevator for me.
在电梯那等我
The owners will be back tomorrow.
公寓主人明天会回来
In the prestigious buildings of Manhattan's elite,
在曼哈顿精英享誉盛名的大楼
sometimes the door we open belongs to someone else.
有时我们所打开的家门并不属于自己
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll have these cleaned for you in the morning, sir.
先生,我会在早上帮您收拾好
I ran into Miss Eva. She said she was leaving.
我碰见伊娃小姐,她说要走了
I'm sorry. She'll be missed.
我很遗憾,你会想念她的
Ivan, you're fired.
埃文,你被炒了
And sometimes we let someone in,
有时候我们让别人走进心门
Only to be left out in the cold.
却只会被冷冷地丢下
Yet sometimes,
然而有时候
Despite what we may want,
不管我们想要什么
the door just has too many locks.
总会有太多的阻碍使我们止步不前
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
XOXO八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
thereby ['ðɛə'bai]

想一想再看

adv. 因此,从而

 
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
organize ['ɔ:gənaiz]

想一想再看

v. 组织

 
applaud [ə'plɔ:d]

想一想再看

vi. 拍手喝采
vt. 称赞,鼓掌

联想记忆
pry [prai]

想一想再看

v. 打听,窥探,用杠杆撬开 n. 窥探,杠杆,爱打探的

联想记忆
envelope ['enviləup]

想一想再看

n. 信封,封皮,壳层

联想记忆
benefit ['benifit]

想一想再看

n. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演
vt.

联想记忆
district ['distrikt]

想一想再看

n. 区,地区,行政区
vt. 把 ... 划

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
kidnap ['kidnæp]

想一想再看

v. 绑架,诱拐

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。