Gossip gril here,
"八卦天后"在此
you're one of the resources
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Nate Archibald.
我是内特?阿齐布尔德
Can I at least get your number?
至少给我留个电话吧
Hey, serena.
瑟琳娜
Nate.
内特
This is Juliet.
这位是茱丽叶
Here you go, grandpa.
终于盼到你了,爷爷
This is milo humphrey, your grandson.
这是米罗?汉弗瑞,你的孙子
We need to get our own paternity test done.
我们必须要亲自去做亲子鉴定
Milo's bracelet says his blood type is o-negative.
手环上写着他的血型是O型阴性
Likely, so is Milo's real father.
应该和米罗的亲生父亲是一样的
I've been acting like I'm okay, but I'm not.
我一直假装自己没事,可我真的糟透了
What if I stay like this forever?
如果我一直都这样怎么办
What if I never get over Chuck?
如果我永远都忘不了恰克怎么办
When you dragged me in from the alley,
当你在小巷把我拉进屋
you didn't just save my life.
你不仅仅救了我的命
You gave me the hope of a new one.
还给了我新的希望
To New York? You got me a ticket?
去纽约,你给我买票了吗
We don't need tickets. I'm Chuck Bass.
我们不需要机票,我是恰克?拜斯
I don't understand.
我真搞不明白
How can "gossip girl" be down
为什么我去哥伦比亚上学的第一天
my first day at Columbia?
"八卦天后"刚好上不去呢
Maybe gossip girl get kidnapped? Unstable ex-boyfriend
也许她被人绑架了,也许她的诡异前男友
lock internet tattletale in basement--
把她锁进了黑漆漆的地下室呢
Dorota! What did I tell you?
多洛塔,忘了我怎么跟你说的吗
No more watching
你正处于哺乳期
you're breast-feeding.
对你没好处
No, unlike those plebeians at N.Y.U., the students at Columbia
哥大的学生和纽约大学的那些平民不一样
actually respect and understand the power of gossip girl.
他们尊重并理解"八卦天后"的绯闻魅力
But how is my first day supposed to matter
倘若"八卦天后"一直这样悄无声息的话
if gossip girl isn't around to tell people it does?
我怎能让我的第一天与众不同呢
Still nothing.
还是没动静
Good.
挺好的
I forgot how exciting the first day of school can be--
我都忘了开学第一天该是多么精彩了
a new fall wardrobe, fresh slate.
新的锁柜,新的环境
The fact that gossip girl isn't around to stir up trouble
没有"八卦天后"来搅局
only makes it that much more perfect.
一切会变得更加完美
Or she could be planning something big
也许,她正为你的开学首日
for your first day. After all, the site says
酝酿着骇人大事呢,毕竟网页上
"under construction," not, uh, "out of service."
显示的是,网站维护,而不是暂停服务
What are you doing up here? I was worried.
你怎么到这来了,我正担心你呢
Just looking at your world. It's magnificent.
想欣赏下你的世界,这一切太不可思议了
So if you really are the big boss like you say,
如果真如你所说,你是个大老板的话
can you make it so that no one comes up here and disturbs us?
你能保证没人来打扰我们吗
I already made the call.
我已经处理好了
Well, the good thing about no gossip girl--
没有"八卦天后"的好处是
no Chuck.
恰克不会出现了
What about you?
你最近怎么样
You're the one who has to start college
你刚来学校,就不得不面对
with an ex-boyfriend loose on campus.
前男友弃你而去的事实
There won't be any issues. Nate and I are still friends,
这没什么大不了的,我和内特还是朋友
ven if he is dating some gorgeous blonde named Juliet.
就算他跟金发美女茱丽叶交往,我也没意见
Oh, please. You are Serena Van Der Woodsen.
拜托,你可是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
We've been on campus-- what, five minutes?
虽然我们才来这五分钟
I bet there's already
我敢保证
an entire frat house filled with guys fighting over you.
肯定有一大堆男生,为了你打得不可开交
And don't worry. My jealousy issues are as over
还有别担心,我绝对不会妒火中烧
as surf fabrics for evening wear.
那都是过去时了
Besides, we're carrying on
再说了,我们依然沿用
our divide and conquer strategy from Paris.
在巴黎时使用的分头行动策略
But where will our neutral meeting ground be?
那我们的和平会面地定在哪呢
Hot & Crusty will not possibly do after cafe Louis-Philippe.
去过法式咖啡店后,纽约餐馆可就不中看了
But Hamilton House will.
但汉密尔顿之家会很合适的
So they do have a Columbia chapter.
看来哥大的确有这个分部,是吧
You know, I always suspected Nate was a member,
我一直以为内特是他们的会员
but he would never fess up.
但他一直不承认
He was right not to. Their membership is so restricted
他那么做没错,这个组织是不对外公开的
they make soho house
为了掩人耳目,他们把会馆
look like a halfway house.
建的像未完工的小别墅一样
So then how do we apply?
那我们如何申请加入呢
We don't.
用不着我们动手
Incoming students are selected
因为只有经过学长精挑细选的
by an anonymous board of alumni.
新生才有资格入会
If you dare to think you were chosen,
你要是胆敢幻想自己能有幸入会
you have to find the keymaster on the first day of class.
就必须在开学第一天找到钥匙保管员
Either a key or
这是唯一的入会办法
white-hot shame awaits you.
否则,摆在你面前的将是巨大的羞辱
Then let's go receive our new accessories.
那咱们就一起找找今秋的新首饰吧
Hello?
您好,请讲
I'm dreading this.
我现在真的很担心
As much as the truth might be a relief,
尽管得知真相可能会让他如释重负
it's also the toughest thing he'll ever have to face.
但他以前没处理过这么棘手的事
Well, just be prepared. Who knows how he'll react?
做好心理准备,谁也说不好他会有什么反应
He may not even believe you.
也许他压根都不会相信你
And genetics don't lie,
尽管那些做亲子鉴定的医生可能会耍滑头
even though some doctors who administer paternity tests do.
可是鉴定结果不会说谎
I'm here. Wish me luck.
我到了,祝我好运吧
Good luck, my darling.
祝你好运,亲爱的
Hey, dad.
老爸,你好啊
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Is Georgina home?
乔治娜回来了吗
No. She should be back
还没,但她的SPA应该是做完了
from her spa trip any moment.
随时都可能到家
Why? Why? What's going on?
怎么了,出什么事了吗
Hey, man.
哥们
I meant to give this back to you last night.
昨晚就想把这个还你的
This summer was... very rewarding, but I'm done.
这个暑假过的超赞,但我玩够了
You and Serena back on?
你和瑟琳娜复合了吗
No. No, but I'm good.
没有,不过我现在挺好的
I, uh, I met this girl I like.
我遇到了个女孩,让我一见倾心
Now if I could only get her to go out with me.
现在我就希望能有幸约到她了
Have faith.
别泄气
If a good woman can change me,
如果世上都能有一个好女孩让我浪子回头
surely one can date you.
那就肯定也有女孩愿意跟你约会
Good morning, Nate. It's nice to see you.
早上好,内特,很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, Eva.
我也很高兴见到你,伊娃
Everything's so different.
这的一切都是那么地与众不同
I keep wanting to call him Henry.
我还是不能改口,一直叫他亨利
It's a long story, but it has a happy ending.
这故事说来话长,不过结局不错
Should I make us some breakfast?
要我去做早饭吗
You don't have to make anything for anyone.
从现在起,你不用为别人做任何事了
You can have whatever you want at the touch of a button.
只要摁下按钮,想要什么,都能得到
Now simone is waiting for you in the spa on the second floor.
西蒙在二楼等着为你做SPA呢
Just tell her what you'd like to eat.
想吃什么告诉她就行
She'll have it delivered before your massage... Or after.
她会即刻奉上美食的
It's entirely up to you.
一切随你高兴
This is crazy.
这太不可思议了
Your life is... perfect.
你的生活简直完美无缺
Now so is yours.
现在这完美也属于你
So, Henry, why do I get the impression
我说亨利,我怎么总觉得
that you might not have told her your whole life story?
你有些事情仍对她有所隐瞒呢
And I thought college
我还以为大学会和高中
Was gonna be different than high school.
有所不同呢
Who would want that?
那样有什么意思呢
Sorry, but this is a private club.
抱歉,这是私人会所
No has-beens allowed.
外人请勿擅闯
Penelope. Good to see you, too. Long time.
潘尼洛普,你好啊,好久不见
Clearly, standards have slipped if you're a member here.
显然,这条规矩对于会员无效
To whom should I speak to have you removed
一旦我们拿到钥匙
once we get our keys?
该让谁把你请出去呢
The wall. My great-aunt-- she was a founding member.
看看这幅画,我的姨奶奶是创始人之一
Nepotism.
原来是靠裙带关系
That explains it. Now if you don't mind,
难怪你能进来,如果不介意
Would you direct us to the keymaster
能否劳驾告诉我们找谁领钥匙
and then get me some cashews? I'm famished.
再麻烦拿些腰果来,我有点饿了
Those two? We're so in.
那两个吗,我们运气真不错
Oh, no, it's her.
不会吧,竟然是她
You know the keymaster? That's perfect.
你认识发钥匙的人,太棒了
Well, maybe.
也许吧
We're here to get our keys.
我们是来领钥匙的
Blair Waldorf, Serena Van Der Woodsen.
布莱尔?霍道夫和瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
Hi. We've met.
你好,我们见过面
I'm... Sorry. We have?
是吗,我们见过吗
At Dan Humphrey's, with Nate.
在丹?汉弗瑞家见过,你和内特一起来的
Oh. Right. Serena.
我想起来了,你是瑟琳娜
This is why I hate it when best friends show up together.
两位死党一起出现,这种情况最棘手了
Unfortunately, I'm down to my very last key,
很抱歉,我只剩下最后一把钥匙了
which means... Only one of you made the list.
也就是说,只有一个人能够入会
Only one?
只有一人吗
It's okay.
没关系
We'll find a different meeting place,
我们再找别的聚会场所好了
like the library or bookstore or starbucks.
比如说,图书馆,书店,或者星巴克
This key is for Blair Waldorf.
钥匙是布莱尔?霍道夫的
Sorry for the silent treatment, gossips.
八卦潮人们,抱歉这么久没消息了
But everyone needs the occasional r & r,
但每个人偶尔都要休整一段
even yours truly.
哪怕是与你最亲近的人
Lucky for you,
所幸
I observed a sacred upper east side tradition
在离开之前,照老规矩
and had a little work done while I was gone.
我要公布上东区的惊人消息
Now enough with the pleasantries.
闲话少说
Time for the dirt.
八卦时刻
I spy with my many eyes--
据众多眼线爆料
Chuck Bass returning from Paris yesterday
恰克?拜斯昨日身着全新秋季男装
with a pretty, new fall accessory.
自巴黎携美归来
But if she's the kind of girl you bring home
但如果是带这姑娘回来拜见继母
to meet your stepmother, why is Chuck visiting Lily solo?
为何恰克又独自去和莉莉会面呢
I'm so sorry. I know how much Milo means to you.
抱歉,我知道米罗对你来说意义重大
I just can't... Believe this.
我只是无法相信这一切
Why? Why would Georgina do this? How--
为什么,乔治亚娜为什么要这么做,原因呢
you want me to stick around till she gets home?
你希望我留在这儿等她回来吗
We can talk to her together, figure this out.
我们可以一起和他谈谈,把事情弄清楚
No, no, I-I think--I think I need to handle this on my own.
不必了,我想自己解决
Thanks, dad.
谢谢你,爸爸
Also spotted-- lonely boy's baby mama
另有现场播报,孤独男孩家里的少女妈妈
Looking like one hot mama on the beach in St. Barts.
出现在圣巴特岛,一副辣妈打扮
If she's flown the coop,
如果她在外逍遥快活
Who's cleaning up her baby's poop?
谁来照顾她的孩子呢
And what about Serena and Blair?
至于瑟琳娜和布莱尔
It seems our girls have started their college careers
她们的大学生涯始于汉密尔顿之家
with a social call to Hamilton house.
看来这初次社交并不圆满
I'm sorry, Serena, but this club is for members only.
抱歉,瑟琳娜,这间会所只招待会员
Great. I'll see myself out then.
没问题,我马上就走
But if B. Is the one holding the key to the kingdom,
如果女王B掌握着王国的钥匙
Guess Serena is out in the cold.
也许瑟琳娜就该下台了
I'm sorry for what happened with Jenny.
关于珍妮的事情,我很抱歉
She was in a bad place. I could've helped her.
她当时心情很糟,我本可以帮她的
Instead, I just used her pain
可我却乘人之危
for my own self-destruction.
拉她和我一起堕落
Thank you for the apology.
感谢你的致歉
And welcome home.
欢迎回家
Please don't disappear again.
请不要再玩失踪了
I don't intend to.
我不是故意的
I just hope everyone's as relieved to see me as you are.
要是大家都能像你一样担心我的安危就好了
Well, let's not ask for too much off the bat, shall we?
做人还是不要太贪心了,你说是吧
So tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么事
I heard about the mugging from Serena, but then...
我听瑟琳娜说了你遇袭的事,但在那之后...
I, met someone.
我遇到了一个人
Someone wonderful.
一个好人
She found me, nursed me back to health.
她发现我,救了我一命
Her name's Eva.
她叫伊娃
So when do I get to meet her?
我什么时候能见见她
When do you feel it would be appropriate
你觉得何时把她
to introduce her to everyone?
介绍给大家认识比较合适呢
I'm not going to lie.
我实话实说
You haven't exactly come home to a fan club.
家里人不太乐见你回来
But let me talk to Rufus and Eric, and,
让我先和鲁弗斯和艾瑞克谈谈吧
see if I can make some progress.
看看能不能收到点成效
I'd appreciate that.
我非常感激
Why don't you bring Eva to fashion's night out tomorrow?
你明晚带伊娃来时尚之夜吧
Everyone can meet and mingle
大家可以互相见面了解一下
without the pressure of a dinner.
而不必像共进晚餐那么拘束
That sounds great. Thank you.
听起来不错,谢谢你
Thank you for everything.
感谢你为我做的一切
Serena, I don't have to accept.
瑟琳娜,我不一定非要入会
Any club that'll only take one of us
任何一个要把我们分开的会所
is a club I don't want to be a part of.
都不是我希望加入的地方
Blair, stop it.
布莱尔,别这样
I would never stand in the way of your social progress.
我不会成为你社交之路上的障碍
Besides, Hamilton house isn't for me anyway.
而且,汉密尔顿之家也不适合我
It's much more right bank.
就像巴黎右岸,太过浮华
That's why you're my best friend.
这才是我最好的朋友嘛
Hey.
那还用说
Okay.
好吧
First day download dinner tonight? Sorella?
一起吃开学晚餐好吗,索罗拉怎么样
Of course. I'll see you later.
好啊,到时候见
That's right. It's "Sparks."
没错,是斯巴克斯
S-p-a-r
S-p-a-r--
I'm sorry. Can you hold on one moment?
不好意思,麻烦稍等一下
Hello?
喂
Dan, hey. Uh, we didn't get much of a chance to talk last night,
丹,昨天晚上我们都没机会好好聊聊
But I was...
但我其实
Is that Milo I hear?
那是米罗在你旁边吗
Serena, this is a terrible time. I'm sorry. Can I--
瑟琳娜,现在我说话不太方便,抱歉
I'm--I'm gonna have to call you later. All right?
我回头再打给你,好吗
Later, man.
再见
Nate! How happy am I to see a friendly face.
内特,能见到一张熟面孔真让人高兴啊
Walk me to class? I'm really lost.
送我去教室吧,我迷路了
Can you help me, please?
能帮帮我吗
You know what? I'm--I'm running late, so... I'm sorry.
我要迟到了,所以抱歉
Okay. You know, it'd be really great to catch for real, though.
好吧,不过能遇到你真的很好
Blair and I are going to dinner tonight. Do you wanna join?
布莱尔和我今晚要一起吃晚餐,你来吗
We could start our own club.
我们可以建立自己的俱乐部
Un, you know what? I'm already a part of this one.
我已经加入这个俱乐部了
I'm gonna go head in.
我要进去了
I'll call you back.
回头再联系
Chuck is in New York?
恰克回纽约了
He came to see me this morning.
他今早来见我了
Thought I would just tell you when I saw you.
我本打算见到你再告诉你的
Well, Eric told me first.
艾瑞克先告诉我了
Apparently, it was on "Gossip girl."
显然,八卦天后爆料了
You have every right to be upset with him,
你完全有理由生他的气
But we can't undo what's already been done.
但是事已至此,难以挽回
He's trying to make amends, take responsibility.
他正在努力补偿,担起责任
What else is there?
我们还要求什么呢
He met this woman who's had a big impact on him.
他遇到了一个对他影响深远的女人
You can see for yourself how much.
你可以亲自体会到影响有多深
I invited them to the party tomorrow night.
我邀请他们参加明晚的聚会
And I would appreciate
如果你能给他们俩一次机会
if you would just give them both a chance.
我会十分感激的
Well, Jenny keeps telling me it wasn't his fault.
珍妮一直跟我说那不是他的错
Maybe it's time I believed her.
也许我是时候相信她的话了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay. I'll see you soon.
好的,回头见
What do you think of this one?
你觉得这件怎么样
If I answered out loud,
如果我回答得太大声的话
I'd probably be asked to leave the store.
我就可能会被请出这里了
I'm afraid I have to go see my lawyer.
恐怕我得去见我的律师了
Apparently, disappearing for three months
很显然,失踪三个月
isn't good for business.
对生意并不有利
But I don't know which one is appropriate for the event.
但我不知道穿哪件合适
Buy them all. My card's with Leandra.
那就全都买下来,我的卡在丽安德娜那里
When you're finished, the car's waiting outside.
慢慢挑,车就在外面等着
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
I don't know who's more excited that you're in the house--
不知道你入会了,谁最高兴呢
The girls that wanna borrow your clothes
是想借你衣服的女孩子们
or the boys that wanna take them off.
还是想占便宜的男生们
Oh, well, thanks for the warning on both counts.
感谢你的这两点提醒
But I have to ask--
但我还是想问
Why didn't Serena get a key?
为什么瑟琳娜没有拿到钥匙
It just seems like kind of an oversight to me.
我总觉得这好像是我的过失
I agree, but maybe it's not the worst thing in the world.
我同意,但也许这并不是世上最差的事
Isn't it nice to have something that's just yours for a change?
有件由你独享的东西不是很好嘛
Oh. Well, I...
哦,我
I have to get back to campus.
我要回学校了
I know that you said that you had plans with Serena tonight,
我知道你今晚和瑟琳娜有约
but maybe you can stop by the house for a drink beforehand?
但也许你可以在那之前,先来会所一趟
Inaugural martinis are a hundred-year-old tradition,
喝一杯入会马提尼酒
and so are the eager-to-please college boys.
会见那些饥渴的男生已经是百年传统了
I do hate to disrespect tradition.
我不喜欢对传统不敬
Bye.
再见
Leandra, help. I'm stuck.
丽安德娜,帮我一下,拉链卡住了
Oh, hello. Blair, right?
你好,布莱尔是吗
I'm Eva.
我是伊娃
Yeah, I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I'm just surprised to see you here.
我只是很惊讶在这儿见到你
Oh, Chuck asked me to come back with him.
恰克邀我和他一起回来
No, I don't mean in the city.
不,你在城里我不奇怪
I know. I can't believe it either.
我知道,我也不敢相信
Chuck is so wonderful.
恰克真是太好了
He's buying me a dress for a party that his stepmother is--
他要给我买一件礼服参加他继母的聚会
Look, if you wanna hole up in Chuck's hotel suite
如果你想待在恰克的酒店
and feed him croissants, that's his business.
喂他吃牛角面包,那是他的事
But introducing you to his family? My friends?
但竟然把你介绍给他的家人,我的朋友们
Blair, I don't--I don't wanna hurt you in any way.
布莱尔,不管怎么样我都不想伤害你
Oh, you're the one that's gonna end up being hurt, ma biche,
你才是那个最终受伤的人,亲爱的
And not by me.
而且不是被我伤到
Chuck will soon realize that it doesn't matter if the dress is couture
恰克很快就会意识到,只要女孩子天生丽质
if the girl is off-the-rack.
裙子怎么样并不重要
And then, as with all things that don't fit,
然后,随着一切都格格不入
you'll be sent back to where you came from.
你就会从哪儿来,回哪儿去
Oh, and by the way,
顺便说一声
if I were you, I'd wanna accessorize with some gloves.
如果我是你,我会配一副手套
Not even a manicure can mask those peasant hands.
就算有配饰也掩饰不了你的粗手
And the only thing we know about Georgina's whereabouts
我们现在对乔治娜的行踪
is that she's in st. Barts?
就只知道她在圣巴特岛吗
I called every resort I could find.
我给每个能找到的酒店都打电话了
There is no Georgina Sparks staying at any of them.
但都没有乔治娜?斯巴克斯这名字
She could've moved to a different island by now.
她现在可能已经搬到另一个岛去了
She--she could be staying under a different name.
她也可能用假名登记入住
I don't know. But she took-- she took everything, Vanessa.
我不知道,但她带走了一切,瓦内萨
She took her passport. She's gone.
她带走了护照,她走了
She left Milo, and I don't--
她丢下了米罗,我觉得
I don't think she's coming back.
我觉得她不会回来了
So we know you dated royalty.
我们知道你在和一位皇室成员约会
Tell us what it's like.
跟我们说说细节
Well, dating a prince isn't really different
约会皇室成员其实
than dating anyone else,
跟其他人没什么两样
Except instead of flowers, you get diamonds.
只是你收到的不是鲜花,而是钻石
Another martini, B.?
再来一杯马提尼吗, B
Actually, I think Penelope wants to get me a drink,
其实,我想佩内洛普会想要给我一杯饮料的
to make up for the less-than-lovely welcome.
算作是她不太热情欢迎的补偿吧
Hey, how far are you?
你去哪儿了
I'm starving.
我都要饿死了
I am so sorry, S. I totally lost track of time.
真抱歉,我忘记时间了
Can you hang on a second?
你能等一下吗
Can I invite Serena?
我能邀请瑟琳娜一起来吗
It's club members only tonight. I'm sorry.
抱歉,今晚只有会员才能出席
But don't tell her that you're here, though.
不过别告诉她你在这
You saw her face when she didn't get a key.
你看到她没拿到钥匙时的那张脸了
I just... I don't want her to feel bad.
我只是,不想让她难过
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm just walking into my building.
我刚进我的宿舍楼
The doormen are hopeless gossips.
那些看门人无可救药地跟那闲谈
You're not leaving, are you?
你不是准备要走吧
You still owe us tips on dating royalty.
你还没教我们与皇室约会的秘诀呢
Can I take a rain check, S.?
我能改期吗, S
I'm feeling more like
我觉得今晚我更需要
a bubble bath and bubbly tonight.
好好洗一个泡泡浴
I guess I'll just see you tomorrow.
那咱们只能明天见了
Yeah.
好
Bye.
再见
Thank you, Hamilton house.
谢谢你,汉密尔顿住宅
spotted--
特别发现
B. holding court at Hamilton house.
B在汉密尔顿豪宅开宴会
Don't worry, S.
别担心, S
It's not your party, but you can cry if you want to.
这不是你的派对,心情不好尽管哭出来吧
I was hoping I'd find you here.
我正想着也许在这儿能找到你
And I was hoping you'd find me.
我正等着你找我呢
So I was wondering,
我在想
does volunteering at fashion's night out
在时尚宴会做志愿服务是不是
mean you can't bring a date?
意味着不能带个同伴吗
Not necessarily,
不一定
but I prefer not to mix business with pleasure.
不过我宁愿将工作和娱乐分开进行
How long are you gonna make me wait?
你打算让我等多久
Serena's out of the picture.
我不再留恋瑟琳娜
Are you sure Serena agrees with that?
你确定瑟琳娜也这么认为吗
That's why she doesn't get a vote.
正因如此,我才没选她入会
How about I volunteer? And then that way,
不如我去做志愿者,这样一来
it can be work for both of us.
对我们俩都有好处
You don't give up, do you?
你还没放弃,是吧
I haven't had to try this hard before.
这是我最努力的一次了
It's... refreshing.
一切都让我精神振奋
Were we supposed to meet up?
我们约好说要见面吗
Last night we were,
昨晚我们约过的
but according to "Gossip girl,"
但"八卦天后"说
You had a better offer.
你在别的地方玩的尽兴呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
B., it's okay. I know you're gonna have house events.
B没关系,我知道你要参加会馆里德活动
You just don't need to cover it up.
你不用这样遮掩
I know. I was just drunk on gin and attention.
我知道,我被大家的关注冲昏了头
And Juliet told me that I shouldn't tell you
朱丽叶和我说我不该告诉你
because it would hurt your feelings.
因为那样会伤害你
And I know I shouldn't have listened to her.
我也知道我不该听她的话
Juliet--the one who's dating my ex
朱丽叶——我前男友现女友
and swears she doesn't remember my name?
还声称连我的名字都不记得
She's concerned with my feelings now?
她倒关心起我的感受了
If anything, she's the one behind all of this.
如果是这样,她就是所有事件的幕后黑手
All of this?
所有事件
My gosh.
天哪
You can't believe you didn't get in.
你还不愿承认自己没能入会吧
You've never lost before.
你曾经可是屡战屡胜的
This isn't a conspiracy, Serena.
这不是阴谋,瑟琳娜
Face it. Hamilton house just didn't want you.
承认吧,汉密尔顿豪宅并不需要你
I got it.
我知道
Oh, my god!
天啊
Did you just get a key?
你的钥匙是刚拿到的吗
Yep. And my mom said I'd never get in
是的,我妈妈说除非我减肥10磅
unless I lost 10 pounds.
否则我绝对进不去
She's a bitch.
这个骗子
Eva, are you ready? We should go.
伊娃,准备好了吗,我们该走了
What's wrong?
怎么了
You should go without me.
你不该带我去
I thought you wanted to meet everyone.
我以为你想和大家见见呢
Yesterday, after you left me at the shop, I ran into Blair.
昨天,你离开商店后,我遇见布莱尔了
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
She took one look at you, radiant in a beautiful gown,
她看着你穿着美丽耀眼的礼服
and started shredding the dress and your self-esteem.
然后开始撕毁你的裙子和自尊
Some of what she said made sense.
她的话,有些真的挺有道理的
That's Blair. She wouldn't waste her breath hurling insults
这就是布莱尔,只要她觉得自己受到威胁
if she didn't think they'd land.
便会想尽办法羞辱那个人
She reads people, senses vulnerability.
她能读懂人的心,洞察别人的脆弱
You just need to be stronger than that.
你要做的就是要坚强
Easy for you to say.
你说起来容易
You're used to all of this--
你已经习惯了这一切
the cars and clothes, the spa, the roof.
豪华轿车,高级服饰,温泉,高级住宅
I'm not like you or Blair.
我和你们不一样
When we walk into that party,
当我们走进宴会时
you'll see me through everyone else's eyes,
你会看到别人眼中的我
and it won't be so charming.
我肯定不如你想象中的那样动人
It's not true.
不会的
I'm glad you're not too comfortable here.
你在这儿觉得不习惯,我很高兴
Honestly, it speaks to your character.
事实上,这正说明了你的性格
It's the reason Lily will love you,
这也正是莉莉喜欢你的原因
Why everyone will once they get to know you.
其他人只要了解你,就会喜欢你的
Okay.
好吧
I'll get dressed.
我去穿衣服
Can you...
你能
Can you tell me all their names again?
你能在把他们的名字说一遍吗
Lily...
莉莉
Lily...
莉莉
Rufus...
鲁弗斯
Rufus, Eric... Serena.
鲁弗斯,艾瑞克,瑟琳娜
You know, Elliot is the bow tie master
你知道吗,和埃利奥特相比
in our relationship,
我打领带技术很逊
So I guess I can't wear one now
所以我想只有等他回来以后
until he's home visiting from Yale.
我才能系上一条漂亮的领带
Well, if your mother taught me, I can teach you.
如果你的妈妈教过我,我就可以教你
Or we can call in the true expert.
或者我们请教真正的专家
Your mother invited Chuck and his new girlfriend tonight.
你妈妈今晚邀请了恰克和他的新女友
She feels strongly that he's changed.
她确信他已经改过自新
After talking it over,
经过一番讨论后
I think that we should see for ourselves.
我觉得我们最好还是亲自鉴定一下
Everybody deserves a second chance.
每个人都应该有一个重新证明自己的机会
A second chance, sure,
给他们第二次机会无可厚非
but Chuck's had a bunch.
不过恰克真是屡教不改
After a certain point, a person's beyond redemption.
若是做得太过火,这众人我没法原谅
Look, this is hard for me, too.
这对我来说同样也很困难
And as upset as the Jenny situation might make me,
尽管珍妮那件事让我心烦
you just can't go writing people off.
但你不能对人盖棺定论
You don't understand.
你不明白
It's not like what happened between Chuck and Jenny
恰克和珍妮那事
was an isolated incident.
我们不能孤立的去看
What do you mean not isolated?
这么说什么意思
I shouldn't have said anything.
我本不应该说的
This is important, Eric.
这很重要,艾瑞克
What are you--what are you not telling me?
你还有什么没告诉我的
When Jenny was a freshman,
当珍妮一年级的时候
Chuck tried to force himself on her at a party.
恰克在一次聚会上对她动手动脚
So I don't care what Chuck says about being a changed man.
所以我才不管恰克那套改过自新的说法
What he did to Jenny this time makes it clear.
这次他对珍妮的所作所为就说明了一切
He has always been that person, and he always will be.
他从来就是那样的人,而且一直都是
I'm sorry, Rufus.
我很抱歉,鲁弗斯
All right, we're leaving. We're not coming back here.
好吧,我们走了,我们再不回来了
Well, what did they say?
他们怎么说
That Milo would go into foster care
米罗在被收养前要先去赡养中心
before he gets adopted, which could take years.
他也许要在那呆上几年时间
And until then, he would just be moved from home to home,
在那之前他可能到处迁居
you know, with no real family,
没有真正的家人陪伴
And I couldn't even see him if I wanted to.
即使我想见他也无能为力
That's awful.
那可太糟糕了
You think that's awful? There's an entire wall of photos
你那很糟糕吗,里面一整面墙都贴着
covered with kids waiting to be adopted.
待被领养孩子的照片
I-I don't care if Milo's not my biological son.
我不管米罗是不是我的亲生儿子
He's not going into foster care.
我绝对不会让他进赡养院
If Georgina does not turn up, I'm keeping him.
如果乔治娜一直不来,我就抚养他长大
Juliet, hey.
茱丽叶
Oh, hi, Serena.
瑟琳娜
I actually can't talk right now.
我现在不方便谈话
I'm running late to go help out downtown.
我正要赶去市中心帮忙
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Don't you think you're going a little far to hold on to Nate?
你不觉得自己粘着内特,这事做得有点过吗
What are you talking about?
你这话什么意思
Serena, if this is about the keys,
瑟琳娜如果你是说钥匙那事
as I said, there was only one left,
我跟你解释过的,当时就只剩一把了
And it was marked for Blair.
而且已经注定是布莱尔的
Really? Because I ran into a girl
是吗,不过我才碰见一个女孩
who got a key from you this afternoon.
她今天下午才从你那里领到钥匙
Yes. Okay, it's true. There were more keys,
好吧,当时我手头还有钥匙
but I thought that it would be even more awkward
不过我觉得如果我说出事实
if I revealed that.
会更加尴尬
I don't determine who the keys go to.
我没权决定这些钥匙的主人是谁
The alumni committee makes that decision.
这些都是由校友委员会决定的
At least, they usually do.
至少,通常如此
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
It wasn't them who didn't want you in. It was someone else.
不是他们不想要你,而是有人从中作梗
Okay, then who?
那么是谁
Blair?
布莱尔
no, she wouldn't do that.
不可能,她不会那么做的
You were on the list until two nights ago.
两天前你都还在名单上
And when I called to find out what had happened,
后来,我还打电话去问为什么将你除名
they said that blair waldorf had called
他们说布莱尔?霍道夫之前打电话
to give them more information about you,
提供了你的一些其他资料
including...
包括
something about a sex tape...
和那个叫皮特
with a guy named Pete...
费尔曼的男人
Fairman?
录得性爱录像带
Did you really think
你真以为她会甘心
that she was ever gonna let you steal her spotlight at Columbia?
让你夺去她在哥伦比亚大学出彩的机会
Serena, I am so sorry.
瑟琳娜,我很抱歉
I shouldn't have said anything. I just...
我不应该告诉你这些的,我只是
I would've hated for you not to know the truth.
我只是不希望最后你被蒙在鼓里
They say old habits die hard.
俗话说本性难移
Sorry.
不好意思
But when it comes to Serena and Blair,
不过对于瑟琳娜和布莱尔来说
old jealousies die harder.
顽嫉更难改
And even if I drop out of school,
如果我真辍学了
it means I'd have to get a job. I'd have to get a nanny.
就意味着我要找一份工作,还需要一位保姆
You know, what if I get one
要是我找的保姆
who spikes Milo's bottle with benadryl at nap time?
粗心大意,往米罗奶瓶里掺药怎么办
I could... maybe help.
我或许可以帮忙
You've been great, but this is more than, like,
你一直都很仗义,不过这次更像
a-a good swaddle and formula runs.
带着襁褓的方程式车赛
I mean, I could move in,
我是说,我可以搬过来
And we could work it out
然后我们可以像你和乔治娜
the same way you were gonna do it with Georgina.
那样处理好这事
And I have mostly morning classes, anyway.
再说我基本都是早上的课
Vanessa, hold on a second.
等等,瓦内萨
This is... way beyond girlfriend duty.
这可超出了女友的职责范围
You know, you didn't sign up for any of this.
你没有义务做这种苦差事
Neither did you.
你不也一样嘛
And today's the last day I can withdraw from campus housing
今天是我可以取消住校请求
and get my money back.
拿回押金的最后一天
Are you sure?
你确定吗
If Ted Danson and Tom Selleck can do it,
如果泰德?丹森和汤姆?塞立克能行
so can we.
我们也可以
Right?
对吗
As long as it doesn't make me Guttenberg.
只要我不是古滕贝格就好
Hey, have you guys seen Blair?
你们有看到布莱尔吗
Blair told me she was meeting Juliet at Diane Von Furstenberg.
布莱尔说她和茱丽叶在黛安?冯芙丝汀宝见面
Finally.
总算来了
Nothing makes it a party
只有瑟琳娜布莱尔一决雌雄
like a Serena/Blair showdown.
才能让派对异彩纷呈
Prepare your cell phones, ladies.
准备好手机,女士们
I'd never think I would be so nervous.
我没有想过我会如此紧张
Hey, I told you, underneath all the pretty,
我告诉过你,虚伪的美丽掩盖不住
they're all just starving wannabes. Let's go find Lily.
她们盲目追随者的本性,我们先去找莉莉
My husband Rufus and my son Eric.
我丈夫鲁弗斯和儿子艾瑞克
How do you? Hello. Heard so much about you.
你好吗,听到了好多关于你的事
On second thoughts, why don't, um, we get a drink?
等等,为什么我们不先拿杯饮料
It might take the edge off. Would you mind?
我稍微失陪一下,请别介意好吗
Okay, yeah.
好的,没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
So are you gonna entertain us with another song this year?
今年你会再为我们高歌一曲吗
Why don't we top off our glasses?
我们先去斟满酒吧
And we can discuss that in major detail.
然后再来讨论细节
Wonderful.
非常好
Rufus, Eric. It's good to see you.
鲁弗斯,艾瑞克很高兴见到你们
Okay, I'm, uh, I'm sorry--
好吧,我很抱歉
You got a lot of nerve showing your face here.
你真有胆上这来
I thought Lily spoke with you.
我以为莉莉已经和你谈了
She did, but that was before I found out
她的确谈了,但后来我发现你
You tried to rape my 14-year-old daughter.
试图强奸我14岁的女儿
I know nothing I can do will make up for that night,
我知道无论做什么,对于你来说都于事无补
but it was years ago. I apologized to Jenny.
但那已经是一年前了,我向珍妮道歉了
She forgave me. Did something happen to change your mind?
她原谅了我,有什么改变了你的想法吗
No, I just thought it was time Rufus knew the whole story
不,我想是时候让鲁弗斯知道
between you and Jenny.
你和珍妮到底是怎么回事
I'm glad I did, because now I can keep you
我很高兴我知道事情的始末,因为现在
the hell away from my family.
我可以把你赶出我家了
I understand your anger, and I'm truly sorry.
我理解你的愤怒,我深感歉意
But I want you to know that I would never do anything
但我想让你明白,我不会再做任何事
to hurt your daughter or anyone else ever again.
去伤害你女儿或者是任何人
If you'll excuse me...
我失陪一下
As a father, it's my responsibility to make sure
作为父亲,我也有义务确保别人的女儿
no one else's daughter gets hurt like mine did.
不会重蹈我女儿的覆辙
So where's this new girlfriend Lily told me about?
莉莉说的那个新女友哪儿去了
She should know what kind of a man you are.
她应该知道你是什么样的人
Is that her?
是她吗
No. It's obviously just another social climber
不,显然又是一个想挤进上流社会
making a play for Chuck Bass.
被我玩弄的人而已
Whoever she is, she's not with me.
她是谁啊,她不是跟我一起的
What's going on? Flash sale on wrap dresses?
有什么新鲜事啊,季末大甩卖吗
Better. Serena thinks Blair blocked her
比那更好,瑟琳娜觉得是布莱尔在阻挠她
from getting into Hamilton House and is going
从进入汉密尔顿之家
"Jersey shore" on her ass.
她要狠狠教训布莱尔一顿
And "Gossip girl's" streaming it live.
八卦天后正对此事进行现场直播
You couldn't stand my stealing your spotlight!
你不能忍受我夺走你的光芒
Why wouldn't Hamilton House want you?
为什么汉密尔顿之家不想要你
Let's go see. I love car wrecks.
我们走着瞧,有好戏看喽
Give it a minute.
等一下
Yeah, while you were at N.Y.U.,
当你在纽约大学
begging for middle class minions, I had a job!
还在向小女仆求助的时候,我都有了工作
You can't seriously be referring to your...
可真不敢恭维你的
We can watch from here.
我们可以在这看
I learned a lot about the issues.
我吸取了不少经验了
You mean your daddy issues.
你是说你父亲的事儿啊
Oh, like you're so healthy!
好像你思想很健康一样
"I love Chuck. I hate Chuck. I love Chuck. I hate Chuck."
我爱恰克,我恨恰克,我爱恰克,我恨恰克
Oh, and who do you love?! Nate, then Dan, then Dan again.
你又爱谁呢,内特然后是丹,然后又是丹
Aaron, Gabriel, Carter, Tripp,
艾伦,加布里埃尔,卡特,特里普
Then Dan again, then Nate again.
然后又是丹,接着是内特
Did your father finally fix that?
最后你爸帮你解决这事了吗
'cause he seemed pretty busy giving your mom fake cancer.
因为他一直忙着给你妈妈制造罹患癌症症状呢
I think we've seen enough.
我觉得我们看够
We have to save our sister from that crazy bitch.
得把咱们的姐妹从变态泼妇手里救出来
Turns out I'm not the crazy one.
看来我好像没那么变态啊
Or the bitch.
或是没那么泼妇
Champagne?
来点香槟吗
Spotted--
现场报道
S. and B. discovering the joys of filmmaking.
S和B发现了拍电影的乐趣
Smile for your close-up, Juliet.
笑对你的结局吧,茱丽叶
No, you don't really have the Humphrey jaw, but...
没有,你可没有典型的汉弗瑞一家的下巴
my name is on your birth certificate,
但是我在你的出生证明上签了字
so I'm gonna be your dad.
所以我是你的爸爸
Vanessa's gonna be here, so that means
瓦内萨也会跟我们在一起,那意味着
you're probably gonna be the only kid at preschool
你会是学前班里唯一一个的小朋友
who's seen "The battleship potemkin"
more times than "Finding nemo."
Let's hope she brought some pizza 'cause daddy's starving.
希望她带来了比萨饼,因为爸爸饿了
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Oh! My sweet baby. I missed you so much.
我可爱的宝宝,真是想死我了
What the hell-- what the hell you doing?
你干嘛去了
Um, I'm back from the SPA, and much refreshed.
我做完SPA回来了,感觉轻松多了
Thank you for noticing.
谢谢你关心
Georgina, I know you weren't at the SPA,
乔治娜,我知道你没去做SPA
And I know Milo is not my son.
我也知道米罗不是我儿子
Dan, I'm--I'm sorry. I-I can explain.
丹,对不起,听我解释
I don't wanna hear this.
我不想听
You don't understand. Someone was trying to kill me.
你不会明白的,有人想杀我
Admittedly, your ploy to blame me
承认吧,你耍小伎俩让瑟琳娜
for Serena not getting into Hamilton House
认为是我害她没能加入汉密尔顿之家
Would've worked in high school, but not now.
这种小手段在高中的时候有用,现在没用了
Did you really think I would believe you over Blair?
你觉得我会信赖你,质疑布莱尔吗
I don't know what you're talking about...
我不知道你们说什么呢
Or what just... happened here.
还有刚才这儿发生了什么
We had Dorota film us earlier.
我们让多洛塔给我们拍了那段短片
"Gossip girl" played it as a favor.
八卦天后帮忙转播了一下
She prefers to be the only one screwing with us.
她觉得只有她才能掺和我俩的事
Hey, Juliet. What's--what's going on?
茱丽叶,怎么回事儿啊
Serena's upset she didn't get into Hamilton House.
瑟琳娜因为没能加入汉米尔顿之家有点不高兴
You purposely kept me out.
你故意要把我踢出去
Why would I do that?
我问什么要这么做
Because you're jealous of her relationship with Nate
因为你嫉妒她和内特的关系
and her friendship with me, obviously.
还有她和我的友情,很显然
Whatever twisted frenemy/ex-boyfriend situation
我才懒得理你们混乱的敌友/前男友的关系
you have going on, Serena, it has nothing to do with me.
瑟琳娜,这事儿完全跟我没有关系
I told you that the Alumni Committee
我说过是校友委员会
makes the decision--
做决定
You seriously thought
你真的认为
we wouldn't know anyone on the committee?
我们不认识委员会的人吗
You can't. That's the "Secret" part of a secret committee.
不可能,这就是秘密组织的秘密之处
Unless the keymaster misbehaves.
除非钥匙管理员玩忽职守
Half of the board members of Bass industries are alumni.
拜斯集团的董事,有一半是委员会成员
One phone call confirmed the obvious--
一个电话,即可确认
that Serena has always been at the top of the list.
瑟琳娜始终位列,名单表前端
Congratulations, darling.
恭喜,甜心
Key, please.
请交出钥匙
Juliet.
茱丽叶
Ladies, champagne?
女士们,来点香槟吗
Juliet!
茱丽叶
Nate, are you really going after her?
内特,你真的在追她吗
I didn't find your little show as charming
我和其他人不一样
as everyone else did.
不认为你在服装秀的表演很迷人
Well, it wasn't meant to be. What's going on?
那是不得已的,你怎么了
It's like ever since I got back, you're angry with me.
自从我回来后,你一直生我的气
I-I thought we ended things as friends.
我以为我们还是朋友
Serena, you cheated on me with dan,
瑟琳娜,你在丹的事上欺骗我
and then you dumped me,
又把我一脚踢开
And then you disappeared for the whole summer.
继而又消失了整个暑假
And you come back acting as if nothing's changed.
你回来后打算装作一切如常吗
But I did.
但我变了
And I guess it took me until now to realize
我想我现在才发现
Just how mad I am at you.
我对你有多生气
When I got on the plane to Minsk,
我登上飞往明斯克的飞机时
The guy from the bar wasn't in the seat next to me.
我的邻座不是酒吧的那个家伙
It was a Russian businessman named Sergi.
而是叫塞吉的俄罗斯商人
By the time we landed,
飞机着陆时
we were platinum members of the Mile High Club.
我们成为了高空俱乐部的铂金会员
Oh, why am I not surprised?
我怎么不感到意外呢
We did it on the ground, too.
你在地面上加入过
Um, anyway, everything would've been fine
如果他没有告诉他发狂的妻子奥克萨纳
If he didn't tell his loony wife Oksana
我怀了他的孩子
that I was pregnant with his child.
本来没什么事
She threatened to kill me.
她威胁说要杀了我
So then you escaped to Brooklyn.
所以你从布鲁克林逃出来
But this is all just a cover,
但这些都是掩饰
'cause you're really a Russian spy,
因为你就是俄罗斯间谍
Like those women in Westchester.
和那些威彻斯特的妇女一样
No. Uh, I mean, not that I wasn't approached,
不,我不是像
'cause I was.
我就是
I came back because three guys named Boris
我回来是因为有人花了一大笔钱
were paid a lot of money to hunt me down.
雇三个姓鲍里斯的家伙来抓我
And then I realized if I can make oksana believe
后来我想到,如果奥克萨纳相信
That it wasn't Sergi's baby, she would leave me alone.
那个孩子不是塞吉的,她就会放过我
I thought you were the only guy decent enough,
你是唯一合适的人
At least who I slept with, to take on that responsibility.
至少和我睡过,有这个责任
I sent a fork to the paternity test.
我贿赂了做亲子鉴定的人
It was sergi's.
是塞吉的
I just labeled it "Dan Humphrey."
我把名字换成"丹?汉弗瑞"
Is this all supposed to somehow be flattering?
这些就是你的谄媚她方式吗
Yes. When you signed the birth certificate,
是,自从你在出生证明上签了字
Oksana called off her cossacks.
奥克萨纳撤回了那些哥萨克人
You saved my life and Milo's.
你救了我和米罗的命
And to show your thanks,
为了表示感谢
you lied to me and you abandoned your son.
你对我撒谎,丢掉你的宝宝不管
Look, I was free and clear on a beach in St. Barts
我在圣巴特岛的海滩过的很舒服
like a younger, hotter version of
如同年轻热辣版的
Kathleen Turner in "Body Heat."
《体热》中的凯瑟琳?特纳
But I missed Milo.
但我想念米罗
I needed to come home.
我要回家
I called my parents,
我打电话给父母
and we spent the last 24 hours
在高强度家庭治疗课程中
in an intensive family therapy session.
共度了二十四小时
They're gonna let me move back in.
他们想让我搬回去住
I-I-I'm truly glad that
我,我真的很高兴
you've gotten your priorities straightened out here,
你能把重点理顺回到主题
but there--there's no way
但我...我绝不会
that I'm letting you take this child.
让你把这孩子带走
I'm sorry, Dan, but it's not your choice.
抱歉,丹,这不是你能决定的
He's not your son.
他不是你儿子
Georgina. What's going on?
乔治娜,发生什么了
Milo's going home.
米罗要回家
Rufus told me what happened.
鲁弗斯都告诉我了
You probably shouldn't be seen speaking to me.
也许你不应该和我说话
I explained to him that
我向他解释
Jenny confided in me a while ago about the party.
珍妮前段时间向我吐露了舞会的事
And reassured him that she's put the past in the past
安慰他说她已经淡却过往
and wants to move on.
想向前看
I love you, Charles.
我爱你,查尔斯
And if Eva is everything you say she is,
如果伊娃完全如你所说
I think she will, too.
我想她也会爱你
Is this Chuck's limo?
这是恰克的车吗
Can you take me to the hotel, please?
能带我进酒店吗
Hey.
你好
I couldn't find your car. They all look the same.
我找不到你的车,这些看起来都一个样
Please let me explain.
我可以解释
There's nothing to say. I told you this would happen.
没什么可说的,我告诉过你会这样
Eva, it wasn't you I was ashamed of.
伊娃,我不是因你感到羞愧
It was me.
而是因为我自己
What can you have to be ashamed of?
有什么可羞愧的
Everything I did until the day I met you.
我遇到你之前所做的每一件事
Look, I should've told you about my past,
我告诉过你我的过去
but I couldn't risk losing you.
但我不能失去你
Well, I'm going now.
我马上要走了
So tell me, who the hell are you, Chuck Bass?
告诉我,你到底是谁,恰克?拜斯
Sometimes, you just have to come clean,
有时,你不得不把秘密和盘托出
no matter how many dirty secrets come out.
无论它们有多少,有多黑暗
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Oh, I was hoping you'd be here.
真高兴你能来
Hey, Blair.
你好,布莱尔
Will I see you at my show tomorrow?
你会来我明天的服装秀吗
I wouldn't miss it.
我不会缺席的
Welcome home.
欢迎回来
I'd like to say I'm glad,
真想说,我回来了
but the jury's still out.
但外面的事还悬而未决
Apparently, you met Eva.
你肯定遇到了伊娃
Yeah, well, I told you to come home.
我说过让你回来
I never said it was gonna be easy.
但没说会很轻松
Is she still with you?
她还和你一起吗
Not anymore.
不了
Wow. She lasted two days. I'm impressed.
我真惊讶,她居然能坚持两天
It was good to see you, Blair.
见到你真好,布莱尔
You didn't leave.
你没有走
I'm not gonna lie.
老实说
It was hard to hear the things you've done.
听说你的过去时我很难过
But I've seen the man you can be,
但相处的时光使我知道你能改变
and I choose to believe in that man.
我决定相信你
Come on. Let's meet my family.
过来,去见见我的家人
Hey. I thought you left.
我以为你走了
I had to oversee gift bags.
我要监督礼品袋
Some advice-- don't get into a fight
小建议,不要卷入
at a party you helped organize.
你参与筹办的派对的战争
So, awkward question--
有个尴尬的问题
Is it true you shut Serena out because of me?
你是因为我才将瑟琳娜拒之门外吗
When Serena walked into Hamilton House, it just...
看到瑟琳娜走进汉密尔顿之家
Sort of hit me.
感觉有点糟
Your ex-girlfriend was gonna be around all the time.
这样你的前女友会一直都在这儿
Well, that's an interesting reaction
对一个还不确定是否要跟我去约会的人
for someone who's not sure they wanna go out with me.
这种反应可有点奇怪
Maybe I'm more sure than I thought.
或许我已经确定了心意
Once men have tasted caviar,
真搞不懂
it baffles me how they settle for catfish.
一个尝过鱼子酱的人怎么会满足于小鲶鱼
How you doing?
你还好吗
Uh, I'm okay.
还好
I'm okay, I guess.
我想还好
I just talked to my dad,
刚跟我爸谈过
and he--he thinks I should keep busy.
他觉得我应该让自己忙一点
You know, throw myself into more traditional college pastimes,
你知道的,去做些大学生该做的事
like Noam Chomsky and beer pong.
比如学学诺姆?乔姆斯基,玩啤酒乒乓(诺姆?乔姆斯基:美国当代语言学家)
Sounds like good advice.
主意不错
Easier said than done, unfortunately.
不幸的是,说着容易做起来难
Look, I don't want to bug you,
抱歉,不想让你心烦
but the van's double-parked downstairs with my boxes.
但货车还在楼下,装着我的行李
So should I just have them take everything back to the dorm?
我应该现在就把东西都搬回宿舍吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
We don't have to do this, Dan.
我们不一定要这么做,丹
I mean, we made this decision
我是说,我们是为了米罗
when we thought Milo was gonna be here.
才这么决定的
I want you to stay.
我想让你留在这儿
Hey, I'm just curious.
好奇地问下
Did you pack that hideous bath mat
你把你妈妈做的那个
that your mom made for you?
难看的浴室防滑垫也打包了吗
It's a prayer rug.
那是个祈祷跪垫
Oh. Okay.
哦,好吧
Well, is it wrong of me to pray that it got lost in the move?
我希望它在路上丢了是不是有点过分
I'm kidding. I'm kidding. It'll look great here.
开玩笑,放这会很配的
Come help me.
来帮忙
So how was it, seeing Chuck with Eva?
看到恰克和伊娃在一起感觉怎么样
Harder than I expected.
比想象的要难
But at least he's not going to Columbia.
不过至少他不会去哥伦比亚大学
No offense.
没别的意思
Yeah, I-I guess
我想
I just didn't expect nate to be so mad at me.
我只是没想到内特会对我这么生气
I thought the only thing he got upset about
我原以为只有卷得不好的大麻
was a badly rolled joint.
才能让他这么烦躁
But we both deserve better,
我们都值得拥有更好的
and now that we're at Hamilton House where we belong,
现在不就在属于我们的汉密尔顿之家吗
we'll find it.
我们一定会遇到的
I don't know. Even though I was right about Juliet,
我不知道,虽然关于茱丽叶这事我说对了
you were right about me.
但关于我,你说得也没错
I did assume college would be easy.
我原以为大学会很轻松的
It'll get better.
会好起来的
After all, you are Serena van der Woodsen.
毕竟你是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
And... You do have
而且,你已经拥有
the best off-campus housing of anyone at Columbia.
哥伦比亚大学最棒的校外宿舍了
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Follow me.
跟我来
What?!
哇哦
It's your new bedroom!
这是你的新卧室
Oh, my gosh! Blair!
天啦,布莱尔
I put Dorota straight to work
从巴黎一回来
the minute I got back from Paris.
我就让多洛塔开工了
You should've seen her yelling at the decorator
你真该看看她在安娜塔西亚熟睡的时候
while Anastasia was fast asleep in the ergo.
对装饰工人大叫的样子
He say you cannot get wallpaper done in time.
他说墙纸不能按时完工
I simply make clear he can.
我只是简单表明他可以
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Can best friends live together all year?
好朋友能整年住在一起吗
Of course!
当然
Rumor has it
传言说
that S. And B. Changed their relationship status
S和B的关系有些变化
trom besties to roomies.
从姐妹淘变成了室友
Friends or lovers,
不论朋友还是情人
moving in is risky business.
住在一起都是项风险投资
Any time the rules change,
规则永远在变化
you don't know how they'll change you.
但你不知规则会如何改变你
We take the risk
我们愿意冒险
because the payoff can be so great.
因为回报也许十分丰厚
But the truth is,
但实际上
we never truly know who we're living with...
我们永远不清楚枕边人的真实面目
or the company they keep.
他们身边又是什么人
How are you?
怎么样
Depends.
看情况
How are things going?
进展如何
The guys were easy, but the girls are presenting
男人很好搞定
a little bit more of a challenge.
不过女孩们有点小麻烦
Apparently, sisterhood is alive and well on the upper east side.
看来上东区还有姐妹情
How long can that last?
那又能维持多久
Exactly.
没错
So you just keep your focus on not getting raped or killed.
所以你只要保证别被强暴或被谋杀
It's a minimum security prison.
这可是低度设防的监狱
And you are hot.
而你这么性感
Even white collar criminals get lonely.
即使白领罪犯也会寂寞的
Don't worry.
别担心
We'll get it done.
我们能搞定的
I promise.
我保证
Better watch out, kids. Trouble's moving in,
小心啊孩子们,麻烦逼近
and it's looking to make the upper east side its bitch.
看来上东区将陷入一片混乱了
X.O.X.O., Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后