手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第一季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第21集 伊泽贝尔威胁女儿埃琳娜

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret.
一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk. But I have to know her.
我知道很冒险,但我必须要认识她
The original Johnathan Gilbert had an invention
我们的祖辈乔纳森·吉尔伯特
that was stolen by a vampire.
有一项发明被吸血鬼偷走了
Her name was Pearl.
她叫珍珠
I gave your device to Damon.
你要的那件发明我给了达蒙
Why don't you ask him for it yourself?
你为什么不自己问他要
Mom! Mama!
妈妈,妈妈
My wife Isobel spent her life
我妻子伊泽贝尔
researching paranormal activity in this area.
毕生都在研究此地区的超自然现象
What have you done to my wife?
你对我妻子做了什么
I turned her.
我把她变成了吸血鬼
Why do l look like Katherine?
我为什么长得像凯瑟琳
You were adopted.
你是被收养的
This girl showed up,
一个女孩出现了
16 and about to give birth.
16岁,临盆在即
What else do you know about her?
你还知道别的什么吗
Just her name...Isobel.
只知道她的名字,伊泽贝尔
Stop looking.
别再找了
She doesn't want to know you.
她不想和你接触
She's alive? Does that mean she's a...
她还活着吗,那就是说她是...
Hello, Rick.
你好,里克
Isobel.
伊泽贝尔
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
You look good.
你看起来不错
I hear that you're a highschool history teacher?
听说你现在是高中历史老师
How...how is that?
怎么样
Where have you been, Isobel?
你去哪儿了,伊泽贝尔
I don't have any reasons that are gonna comfort you.
我没有任何能让你释怀的理由
I don't have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you.
也没有任何能让你满意的解释
I wanted this.
这是我想要的
It's that simple?
就这么简单吗
Yeah.
是啊
You were supposed to mourn me and move on.
你本该哀悼我一段时间,然后重新开始
You were my wife.
你是我妻子
And I loved you.
我爱你
How could I not search for you?
我怎么能不找你呢
Because I wasn't lost, Rick.
因为我并不是失踪,里克
I understand that you know my daughter Elena.
我知道你认识我女儿埃琳娜
And I hear that she's been looking for me.
我听说她一直在找我
So...
所以
I want you to arrange for a meeting with us.
我要你安排我们俩见一面
You want me...
你要我...
to deliver a message?
替你传话
Yeah.
是的
Screw you...
去死
You selfish bitch.
你个自私的婊子
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎样
I told you.
我说过了
I'm not gonna do anything for you.
我不会帮你做事的
You better tell Elena that I want to meet,
你最好告诉埃琳娜,我要见她
or I'm gonna start killing the citizens of this town one by one,
不然我会一个个地杀掉小镇所有的居民
and I'm gonna start with your history students.
先从你的历史课学生下手
Got it?
懂了吗
I'm supposed to help build the Miss Mystic float
我得去帮忙装饰神秘瀑布小姐花车
for the Founder's Day parade.
创立日庆典游行要用的
If I don't, I get the wrath of Caroline.
不然的话,卡罗琳会生我气的
But I wanted to check in first.
但我想先关心一下
Well, I'm doing great. Thanks for asking.
我很好,谢谢关心
I'm checking on Stefan.
我是说斯特凡
Oh, him?
噢,他啊
Oh. He's...he's terrible.
他糟透了
What's the matter?
怎么了
He's just back to boring,
他又回到了无聊透顶
Straitlaced, off the junk.
拘谨克制,抗争本性的衰样子
You've successfully cured him of
你成功地把他从
anything that was interesting about his personality.
原本颇为有趣的本性中解救了出来
Don't forget who helped me.
别忘了某人有帮过我哦
I hate myself.
我恨自己
Hey, did uncle John mention anything to you
你约翰叔叔有和你提过
about my field trip with the history teacher?
我和历史老师的实地考察之旅吗
No, I've still been avoiding him.
没有,我还在回避他
Why? What's he up to?
怎么了,他想干嘛
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'd love it if you could find out for me.
但要是你能帮我搞清楚最好了
I gotta go. I'm late.
我得挂了,我都迟到了
Have fun with the Mystic Queen.
和神秘瀑布镇女王玩得开心哦
I know I did.
我知道我曾经很享受
Elena called.
埃琳娜打来的
These are the specs for the history department's Founder's Day float.
这些是历史组创立日庆典的花车规格
We're gonna be recreating the battle of willow creek.
我们要重现柳溪镇战役
Tyler's been nominated head of the production design.
泰勒被选为美工设计的负责人
By who?
谁选的
By me.
I've seen your sketches, and they're good.
我看过你的图稿,很不错
Look, I'm not really into the whole...
我真的不怎么喜欢这些
Yeah, well, you just pick your team, be creative, and...
你只管挑人组队,发挥创意就行
and don't screw up.
别搞砸了
Great.
好极了
You want to help me out with this?
你愿意帮我吗
Not really, no.
不是很想,不
Hey, Mr. Saltzman.
萨尔茨曼老师
Come with me.
跟我来
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
All right. Show me.
好了,说说看
Let's reference last year's Miss Mystic float.
我们参考上一届神秘瀑布镇小姐的花车
This is what they did last year.
这是他们去年的设计
And it's exactly what we don't want to do.
也是我们绝对要避免重复的
Ok. So, what are we doing?
好的,那我们该怎么做
Southern classic elegance.
经典的南方优雅风格
"Gone with the Wind"?
《乱世佳人》
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
You channel Scarlett daily.
你很喜欢斯嘉丽
So true. Yeah.
对极了
Uhh. Where's Elena? She's supposed to be helping.
埃琳娜人呢,她应该来帮忙的
I don't know.
我不知道
Ok, what's the deal?
好吧,怎么回事
What do you mean?
什么意思
Don't play dumb.
别装糊涂
You and Elena are fighting. Spill.
你和埃琳娜在闹别扭,老实交代
It's nothing.
没什么
It's not nothing.
才怪
You know, this whole float
知道吗,这种花车
is supposed to be about friends creating something together,
应该是朋友们一起出点子制作的
and everyone is fighting.
而现在大家都在闹别扭
Matt and Tyler hate each other.
马特和泰勒讨厌彼此
You and Elena are on the outs.
你和埃琳娜又不合
I... I don't like it.
我不喜欢你们这样
And I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong.
如果不知情,就没办法让你们重归于好
I can't talk about it, Caroline. I'm sorry.
我不能说,卡罗琳,抱歉
Damon. Thanks for coming.
达蒙,谢谢你过来
Sorry I'm late. The dog ate my, uh...
抱歉我迟到了,狗狗吃了我的...
Never mind.
不说了
What's all the furrowed brows?
怎么都愁眉不展的
I saw Isobel last night.
我昨晚见过伊泽贝尔了
Isobel's here? In town?
伊泽贝尔在这里,镇上
You're late.
你迟到了
I didn't realize there was a schedule.
我不知道还有规定时间的
What's with the side show?
这是什么,助兴表演吗
Cherie is a little jazz singer
琦丽是我在布鲁克林一个蓝调酒吧
that I picked up in a blues bar in Brooklyn.
找来的爵士小歌女
And I got the cowboy at a gay rodeo in Amarillo.
牛仔是我在阿马里洛一个同志骑术表演上找到的
He's gay? Not right now.
他是同志,现在不是
He's very good to me.
他对我很好
Hey, Cherie?
嘿,琦丽
I'm teaching them French.
我在教他们说法语
Ooh. I can smell the judgment coming off of you.
我都可以听到你腹诽的声音了
Well, they're people, Isobel,
他们是人类,伊泽贝尔
and you're treating them like they're dolls.
你却把他们当做玩偶一样对待
If we're gonna be partners,
如果我们要合作
you really have to stop being such a hater.
你可不能那样憎恶吸血鬼
We're in a partnership together because we share a mutual goal.
我们合作是因为共同的目标
Don't ever confuse that for an acceptance of your lifestyle.
不意味着我会接受你的生活作风
My lifestyle?
我的生活作风
So, I assume that you still don't have the invention.
看来你还没有拿到那发明
I'll get it. I said I would.
我会拿到的,我说过我可以
Uh, you threatened to expose Damon Salvatore.
你威胁达蒙·塞尔瓦托要暴露他的身份
That didn't work.
不管用
You killed that Pearl lady.
你杀了那个珍珠女士
Still no invention.
还是没弄到手
I really don't think that your plan is working, John.
我真不认为你的计划有效,约翰
Well, you being here isn't going to help anything.
但你来了也不会有什么帮助
You failed, John. I'm gonna take it from here.
你搞砸了,约翰,现在由我接手
Did you ask about uncle John?
你问过约翰叔叔了吗
Are they working together? No.
他们是一伙的吗,没有
No, they're not? No, I didn't ask.
不是一伙的吗, 不,是我没问
What about the invention? Didn't ask.
那发明呢,也没问
Does she know about the tomb of vampires?
她知道那个吸血鬼墓穴的事吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Did words completely escape you?
你舌头被猫叼去了吗
No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife
没有,我见到变成吸血鬼的妻子心烦意乱
to ask any questions.
忘记问问题了
What did she want?
她想怎样
She wants to see me, Damon.
她想见我,达蒙
Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting.
她要阿拉里克安排会面
We don't know why or what she wants.
不知道原因和目的
You don't have to see her if you don't want to.
你不想见她的话就不见
I don't really have a choice.
我没得选
She's threatened to go on a killing spree.
她威胁说要大开杀戒
I take it that's... not OK with you guys.
我知道,你们不会同意她杀人
I want to do it. I want to meet her.
我想去,我想见她
If I don't, I know I'll regret it.
如果不见,我会后悔的
Thanks.
多谢了
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
I'm nervous.
我紧张死了
But I'm happy that you're here.
但很高兴有你在
Love you.
爱你
Hello, Elena.
你好,埃琳娜
You look just like her. It's eerie.
你和她长得一模一样,真是诡异
You've met Katherine?
你见过凯瑟琳
She found me after I turned.
我变成吸血鬼后她来找过我
Genetic curiosity, I suppose.
我猜是,出于对血缘的好奇
She would be fascinated by you.
她会非常喜欢你的
Is that how you can walk in the day?
是那个挂坠让你能在白天活动吗
Katherine helped me obtain it.
凯瑟琳帮我拿到的
Who's my father?
我爸爸是谁
Not important. He was a teenage waste of space.
那不重要,他当时只是个未成年的废物
A name would be nice. It would, wouldn't it?
告诉我名字就好,想的倒美
You ask a lot of questions.
你问题真多
Why did you compel that man to kill himself
你为什么让被你控制那个男人
right after he told me to stop looking for you?
告诉我别再找你之后就自杀
Traumatic impact. Wish it would have been more effective.
精神创伤所致,可惜警告效果不够理想
Human life means that little to you?
人的生命对你来说那么廉价吗
Means nothing to me.
一文不值
It's just part of being what I am.
不过是我们的天性
No. It's not.
不,不是的
I know other vampires. That's not true.
我认识其他吸血鬼,不是那样的
Your boyfriend over there by the pool table?
比如桌球台旁边你的男友
Stefan Salvatore.
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
Why Stefan? Why didn't you go for Damon?
为什么是他,为什不喜欢达蒙
Or do enjoy them both? Like Katherine did?
或者脚踏两只船,像凯瑟琳一样
We should be in there.
我们应该进去
No. Isobel made it clear we're not to step foot inside.
不行,伊泽贝尔说的很清楚,我们不能踏进半步
I'm not gonna kill her in a crowded restaurant.
我又不会在一个拥挤的餐厅里杀她
You're not gonna kill her, period.
你不许杀她,就这样
She ruined your life, and you still want to protect her?
她毁了你生活,你还想保护她
She's my wife.
她是我妻子
Was... was my wife.
曾经...曾经是我妻子
I looked for the woman I married, but she wasn't there.
我希望从她身上发现过去的影子,但找不到
Whoever that it is...
现在的她
cold and detached.
冷漠无情,超然一切
She's given up her humanity.
她完全没有人性了
Yeah, see, I don't get that.
是啊,我就不明白
Stefan has his humanity. He's a good guy.
斯特凡有人性,他是个好人
Oh, you're a dick and you kill people,
你是个杀人不眨眼的混蛋
but I still see something human in you.
但是我在你身上还是能看到一丝人性
But with her, there was... There was nothing.
可是她...一丝一毫也没有
You can turn it off...
人性是可以屏蔽的
Like a button you can press. I mean, Stefan's different.
就像关电源一样容易,斯特凡不一样
He... he wants the whole human experience.
他想要完整的人类体验
He wants to feel every episode of "how I met your mother,"
感受《老妈老爸浪漫史》中的每一个情节
so he shuts his feelings out.
所以他把抛开了真实的感受
The problem is, as a vampire, your instinct is not to feel.
问题是,吸血鬼的本能不是体味人生
Isobel chose the easier road...
伊泽贝尔选的路更好走
No guilt and shame...
不内疚,不羞愧
No regret. I mean, come on.
不后悔,想想看
If you could turn it off, wouldn't you?
如果能摒弃七情六欲,你也会的吧
You haven't.
但你没有
Heh. Of course I have, Rick.
我当然有,里克
That's why I'm so fun to be around.
所以我才能这么潇洒
Why did you want to meet me?
为什么要见我
It can't be to just catch up.
不会是只想叙叙旧吧
Because I'm curious about you.
因为我对你甚是好奇
But the real reason is
但真正的原因是
I want what your uncle wants
我要你叔叔要的那件东西
Johnathan Gilbert's invention.
乔纳森·吉尔伯特的发明
How do you know my uncle?
你怎么会认识我叔叔
I used to spend a lot of time here when I was younger.
我年轻的时候,在这住过很长一段时间
John had a crush on me for years.
约翰爱上了我
He was the first one that told me about vampires.
他是第一个跟我说起吸血鬼的人
So, what made you want to be one?
那你为什么想变成吸血鬼
It's a very long list of reasons, Elena,
原因很多,埃琳娜
All of which I'm sure you've thought about.
而且你也该想到过
That was your first lie.
你在撒谎
It's inevitable. You're gonna get old.
岁月无情,你会渐渐老去
Stefan won't.
而斯特凡不会
Forever doesn't last very long when you're human.
人类的天长地久,总不会很久
I'm sorry, but I don't have what you're looking for.
我很抱歉,但我没有你要找的东西
Sit down.
坐下
And tell your boyfriend to walk away.
让你男友走开
I want the invention.
我想要那发明
I don't have it. I know that.
不在我手上,我知道
But Damon does.
在达蒙手上
And you're gonna get it for me.
我要你去帮我拿到手
He's not gonna give it to me.
他不会给我的
Then the blood will be on your hands.
那你就要为镇上的人命负责了
It was nice meeting you, Elena.
很高兴能见到你,埃琳娜
Hey, Anna. Uh, where are you?
嘿,安娜,你在哪里
What's up? Uh...
近来怎样
Give me a call when you get this.
收到信息后,给我回电
How is Anna?
安娜还好吗
I like that girl. She has fire.
我喜欢那女孩,她很有灵气
Uh, I... I don't know.
我,我也不知道
She won't return my calls.
她没回我电话
Girl trouble?
感情问题
No, no trouble.
不,没问题
Anna just owes me a call. That's it.
只是安娜没给我回电而已
Is it the girl that I saw you with at the founder's pageant?
是选美大赛上和你在一起的女孩吗
You two are gettin' pretty hot and heavy, huh?
你们俩最近正在热恋,是吧
When was the last time you saw her?
你上次见她是什么时候
Why?
为什么这么问
I'm just making conversation.
只是随便聊聊而已
No one else in this house likes me.
家里其他人都不喜欢我
At least I can talk to you,
我们至少还可以说说话
especially if you need someone to talk to about girls.
尤其是你需要找人讨论情感问题的时候
Ugh. Please. I'm eating.
拜托,我还想吃东西呢
So, seriously, how well do you know Anna?
说真的,你对安娜了解多少
I know Anna extremely well.
我非常了解安娜
Well, know that you can talk to me about anything.
你有什么事,都可以找我聊
I'm here to answer any questions that you have.
我会帮你解答所有问题
I'll help you in any way I can.
尽我所能帮你
Why?
为什么
'cause your dad would want me to.
因为这是你爸爸的遗愿
I'm, uh, I'm good.
我,我很好
Uhoh, Cherie.
琦丽
You won again. Hope I'm wearing my good underwear.
你又赢了,希望我穿的是条好内裤
It's just one blast from the past after another.
今晚真是好戏连台,高潮迭起啊
No, no, no.
别了
Dig up.Cherie.
琦丽,出去
It's good to see you, Isobel.
很高兴见到你,伊泽贝尔
I was just having fun with your naughty little minion.
我跟你那调皮小女仆玩的正开心呢
How'd you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Searched all the neighborhood bankowned foreclosures
我找遍了附近街区所有银行拍卖房
And found the most expensive one.
然后找到了最昂贵的一间
Oh, I should have known.
我早该知道
You were the one who taught me that.
这些是你教我的
What are you really doing here?
你到底来干什么的
Well, you caused quite a stir when you blew into town.
你的到来可引起不小的骚动呢
Oh. So, everyone except for me you would have hurt.
你不理我,又跑去伤谁的心啦
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Did you bring the device?
那件发明带来了吗
What are you doing with John Gilbert?
你和约翰·吉尔伯特在搞什么
We dated a few times when we were young.
年轻的时候,我们约会过几次
He was a little bit in love with me.
他有点喜欢我
I'm sure one of the many.
他只是众多追求者中的一个吧
You know, this little invention, what do you want with it?
你要拿那小发明做什么
Oh, me personally?
我自己吗
I don't want anything with it.
我拿它没什么用
I'm just doing what I'm told.
只是有人吩咐我这么做而已
You know, Damon, we're on the same side
达蒙,我们是同一战线的
Oh, yeah? Which side is that?
是吗,哪一条战线啊
Katherine's.
凯瑟琳的战线
She wants John Gilbert to have the device.
她想让约翰·吉尔伯特得到那件发明
And I think that you know that she's not happy
我想你很清楚,如果她不能如愿
when she doesn't get what she wants.
她会不高兴的
Why are you doing her dirty work?
你为何要做她的帮凶
Don't kill the messenger.
信使不可杀哦
We both know that you can't control Katherine.
我俩都清楚,没人能控制凯瑟琳
She does what she wants. So do I.
她一向独断专行,我也一样
Oh, really, Damon? You do?
是吗,达蒙,真的吗
What should we do now?
我们现在该做点什么好呢
Now that I have your attention, listen up.
现在你给我注意听好
You do not come into my town, threaten people I care about.
我的镇子,我在乎的人,不容你放肆
Going after Elena... bad move.
从埃琳娜下手,愚蠢之举
You leave her alone, or I will rip you to bits,
离她远点,否则我把你撕成碎片
Because I do believe in killing the messenger.
因为我就喜欢杀信使
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Because it sends a message.
因为杀信使能传达一个信息
Katherine wants something from me,
凯瑟琳想要我的东西
You tell that little bitch to come get it herself.
你告诉那贱人,让她自己来拿
I couldn't sleep last night.
我昨晚一夜未眠
You were obviously upset about something,
你当时明显在为什么事烦心
and I just walked away.
而我却走开了
That's not me.
那不是我
That can't be us.
我们不是那样的
You're my friend, Elena.
你是我的朋友,埃琳娜
If you need me, I'm here for you.
只要你需要,我就会在你身边
And I'm sorry I couldn't show you that yesterday.
我很抱歉昨天没有那样做
I met my birth mother.
我见了我的亲生母亲
Was it...
她是...
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Hey, man.
嘿,哥们
Yeah?
怎么了
So, Caroline tells me
卡罗琳告诉我
you've been on your own the past 2 weeks.
这两周你都是一个人过的
Is everything OK?
还好吧
You're asking me about my mom. Seriously?
你在向我打探我妈,没搞错吧
Look, man, why don't I just have her give you
哥们,干脆等她回镇上时
a call when she walks back through town?
我让她打电话给你得了
Dude...
伙计
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
OK? I'm just trying to...
我只是想
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么说
Well, good, man. Don't say anything,
很好,哥们,什么都别说了
'cause you're a dick. End of story.
你是混蛋,仅此而已
I know...
我知道
Whatever.
随便吧
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
I wanted you to see this.
我想给你看这个
Is that Emily's spell book?
这是艾米莉的魔法书吗
I've been going through it since Grams died.
自从外婆去世后,我就一直在读
Check this out.
看看这个
That's the vampire compass.
这是那个吸血鬼指南针
Yeah. According to Emily, Johnathan Gilbert
没错,据艾米莉所写,乔纳森·吉尔伯特
never actually succeeded in inventing anything.
从没成功发明过任何东西
Emily secretly spelled them all with magic
艾米莉暗中对它们施了魔法
Compass...
指南针
Rings...
戒指
And the mystery device you told me about.
还有你告诉我的神秘发明
Yeah, that's it
没错,就是它
Well, part of it. Damon only has the one piece.
它的一部分,达蒙只有一部分
Emily pledged her loyalty to Katherine.
艾米莉承诺效忠凯瑟琳
But she couldn't stand by and watch innocent people get killed.
但她不能袖手旁观看无辜的人遇害
This was the only way she could think of to help...
这是她可以想出的唯一解救办法
to let Johnathan Gilbert believe he'd
使乔纳森·吉尔伯特确信
actually invented these devices.
是他发明了这些装置
Does it say what it does?
有写它的用处吗
Are you sure this is what Isobel wants?
你确定伊泽贝尔想要这个吗
Yeah, I'm sure. Why?
当然,很确定,怎么了
This is a weapon...
这是一件武器
against vampires.
用来对付吸血鬼的
Elena!
埃琳娜
Hey. Um... have you seen Stefan?
你见斯特凡了吗
I need to find him.
我得找到他
No, not lately. Listen. Um, you have a second?
没有,目前没见,听我说,你有空吧
Uh, yeah. What's up? What's going on?
当然,怎么了,什么事
Well, it's Anna. I left her all these messages,
是安娜,我给她留了好多言
and she hasn't gotten back to me... not even a text.
她都没有回复,连短信都没有
Anna?
安娜
I didn't know that you guys were still friends.
我不知道你们还是朋友
We're more than friends.
不只是朋友
Look, something could be seriously wrong.
一定是出了什么大事了
And if you know anything, you gotta tell me.
你要是知道什么,就告诉我
I haven't talked to her, Jer.
我没跟她联络过,杰里
Are you lying to me right now?
你是在骗我吗
Why would you say that?
为什么这么说
'cause that's what you do, Elena. You lie.
因为你总这样,埃琳娜,你骗我
You lie about everything.
你谎话连篇
I know what Anna is.
我知道安娜是什么
And I know that you know.
而且我知道你也知道
So, tell me.
所以,告诉我
Do you have any idea where she is?
你知道她在哪里吗
No.
不知道
But Jer...
可是杰里
Jeremy. Wait.
杰里米,等等
Jeremy!
杰里米
Isobel.
伊泽贝尔
What are you doing here? I'm your mother, Elena.
你来这干嘛,我是你母亲,埃琳娜
I want to be more involved in your life.
我想更贴近你的生活
I don't want you in my life. I understand that.
我不想你出现在我生活里,我可以理解
You already have a lot of people that you care about.
你在乎的人够多了
But I've been studying.
但我做了些调查
Let's see if I got this right.
看看对不对啊
There is the witchy best friend Bonnie.
那是你的死党女巫邦妮
Gonna stay away from that one.
还是少惹她为妙
Sad little brother Jeremy.
悲伤的弟弟杰里米
And there's Caroline...
那个是卡罗琳
Obnoxious Caroline.
不招人待见的卡罗琳
I got all of my info from her, by the way.
我的情报都是她给的,顺便说一句
She had no idea who I was, and she wouldn't stop yapping.
她对我一无所知还能滔滔不绝
There's Matt...
那是马特
Friend, ex, yappy's future ex.
朋友,前男友,碎嘴女将来的前男友
Lots of connections there. Matt's not involved with us.
真是牵扯不清,马特与此事无关
He's involved with you. Isn't he?
他与你有关,不是吗
Look, you shouldn't be here.
听着,你不该来这里
You need to leave. No.
你得离开,不
I have some friends here, too. Look.
我在这里也有朋友,看啊
See that man over there standing next to Matt by the float?
看到站在花车旁紧挨马特的男人了吗
His name's Frank. He's very handsome.
他叫弗兰克,大帅哥
And he's also very handy.
他可是非常能干
And he noticed that the axle was kind of rusted,
而且他注意到车轴有些生锈
Which is very dangerous. So, all you have to do
这可不是闹着玩的,只需要
is apply a little bit of pressure, and...
轻轻地提供些许压力,然后
No!
不要
Hey, get this trailer up!
快把这辆拖车抬起来
come on, guys,
快来,伙计们
lift it up, please!
快抬起来,求你们了
Give me a hand!
快来帮忙
Come on, lift.
快点,抬起来
Come on!
加把劲
Call for help.
去打电话求助
Ok.
好的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
I'm showing you how easy it is
我只是让你看看
To hurt the people that you care about.
要伤害你关心的人有多容易
You're doing this just because of
你这么做就是为了
Johnathan Gilbert's invention?
乔纳森·吉尔伯特的发明
Hand it over and the fun will stop.
交出来,游戏就可以结束了
I told you, Damon's not gonna give it to me.
我说了,达蒙不会把它给我的
And I think that you underestimate
我倒认为你低估了
how much Damon cares about you.
达蒙有多在乎你
He'll kill you before he gives it up.
他会先杀掉你的
Is that before or after i kill your brother Jeremy?
那会抢在我杀了你弟弟杰里米之前还是之后呢
Jeremy?
杰里米
Jeremy!
杰里米
The ambulance is saying 15,20 minutes.
救护车要等15,20分钟
I have my car. I can take him to the hospital.
我有车,我可以带他去医院
Caroline can take me. I didn't drive.
卡罗琳可以带我去,我没有开车来
Then I'll wait. It's fine.
那我就等,没事的
You will not wait! OK, you need to see a doctor.
你不能等了,你需要尽快去看医生
Tyler's driving. End of story.
泰勒开车送你,就这样
Fine
好吧
Go! I'll bring my car around.
快去啊,我去把车开过来
I see you're packing. That's a good sign.
我看到你在打包,是个好兆头
Won't be long now.
不会太久了
Did you get the missing piece? Where is it?
你拿到缺失的那块发明了吗,在哪儿
I don't have it yet.
还没有
Then why did you call me here?
那你干嘛叫我来
'cause I have the next best thing.
因为我有件次好的东西
What the hell are you doing? Getting what I want.
你他妈搞什么鬼,得到我想要的
Yeah, but he's my nephew.
没错,但他是我侄子
And you're gonna let him go right this second.
你立刻让他离开
The gaudy ring on your finger...
你手上那枚俗丽的戒指
It comes off. Come on.
脱下来,拜托
Come on, Isobel. I...I know you.
拜托,伊泽贝尔,我,我了解你的
Ok?
好吗
It's me, John. You can't hurt a kid.
是我啊,约翰,你不会伤害孩子的
I'll kill him to prove you wrong. Really?
我会杀了他证明你是错的,是吗
Are you that far gone?
你坏到那种程度了吗
Look, I know you've changed.
听着,我知道你变了
Ok? But the old Isobel is in there somewhere still.
但原本善良的伊泽贝尔还在你内心某处
Isn't she?
是不是
Come on. Let him go.
拜托,放他走吧
Ok.
好的
John!
约翰
Okay.
好了
Nice try.
你想得美
We'll see how you do without this.
看你没了它还凶什么
Where's the device?
那件发明在哪儿
Damon has it.
在达蒙那儿
He's gonna be difficult to reason with.
他不会那么容易被说服的
Then we'll...we'll go go him. I'll talk to him.
那我们,我们去找他,我会和他谈
He's not just gonna hand it over,
他不会轻易给你的
specially if it's harmful to vampires.
何况那东西是对付吸血鬼的
What if it's not?
如果不是呢
Absolutely not.
当然不行
Just hear me out.
你听我把话说完
I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel
我不会把那发明交给伊泽贝尔
so she can give it to John who's gonna turn around and kill me.
好让她拿给约翰,他再回来杀我
I like being a living dead person.
我这活死人日子很滋润呢
But it'll be useless. Bonnie can take its power away.
但它会失效的,邦妮可以消除它的魔力
I don't trust her.
我不相信她
I can remove the original spell.
我可以消除原先的咒语
John and Isobel will never know. No.
约翰和伊泽贝尔不会知道的,不行
I will get Jeremy out on my way
我会用我的方式把杰里米救出来
Really? How are you gonna do that?
是吗,你要怎么做
Because Isobel is a vampire,
因为伊泽贝尔是吸血鬼
And Jeremy can be dead the second you walk in the door.
你刚踏进门槛,杰里米就会被弄死了
Are you even up for this? I mean, no offense.
你真有这个能力吗,没别的意思
You're no Emily Bennett.
毕竟你不是艾米莉·贝内特
Emily knew what she was doing.
艾米莉技艺纯熟
I've been practicing.
我一直在练习
It's not piano lessons, honey.
这不是钢琴课,亲爱的
What's your favorite book?
你最喜欢哪本书
What? Name a book,
什么,说个书名
Any book.
随便什么书
Name a book.
说个书名
How about...
"Call of the Wild," Jack London?
杰克·伦敦的《野性的呼唤》怎么样
Jack London.
杰克·伦敦
Great parlor trick.
戏法变得不错
We're doing this, Damon.
必须如此,达蒙
And we're gonna do it my way.
照我的方法做
Now, give me the device.
现在,把那发明给我
We're wasting time.
我们在浪费时间
I don't trust you. I tried to kill you.
我不相信你,我曾经要杀你
Hmm. You're right. You can't trust me.
说得对,你不能相信我
But you can trust me.
但是你可以相信我
Thank you.
谢谢
Here you go.
Thank you.
谢谢
What is she after?
她想要什么
Your ancestor invented a weapon...
你的祖先发明了一种武器
A device that's extremely harmful to vampires.
一个对吸血鬼极有杀伤力的发明
We've been trying to get it. Why?
我们一直在寻找它,为什么
'cause there's a group of vampires from a long time ago
因为很久以前的那批吸血鬼
that wants revenge on this town.
要回到镇上复仇
But why...
但是为什么
Why would a vampire help you kill other vampires?
为什么有吸血鬼愿意帮你杀其他吸血鬼
She has her own reasons for wanting them dead.
她要他们死自有她的原因
Look, Jeremy,
听着,杰里米
No one ever thought vampires would return to this town...
没人会想到吸血鬼会回到这个镇上
Not in modern times.
如今的人们都不信
But they have.
但是他们已经来了
And we have to destroy them. All of them?
我们必须除掉他们,所有的
No...there are some good ones out there.
不,他们中也有些善良的吸血鬼
There's no such thing.
没有的事
I don't believe that.
我不信
Well, your dad did.
可你爸信啊
And as his son, that should mean something to you.
作为他的儿子,你至少该受点影响吧
How did my father know about all this?
我爸是怎么知道这一切的
Who do you think taught me about the family history?
那你以为是谁给我讲的家族史呢
Done.
好了
Great.
棒极了
Now what? Now we give it to Isobel.
下一步呢,该交给伊泽贝尔了
Where's the device?
那件发明呢
Where's my brother?
我弟弟呢
This isn't a negotiation.
我们之间没有谈判的余地
Where's the invention?
发明在哪儿
Where is my brother?
我弟弟在哪儿
Do you really think that I came alone?
你真觉得我是只身来的吗
For God sakes, call home.
看在上帝的份上,往家里打个电话
What?
什么
Call home, ask to speak to your brother Jeremy.
往家里打个电话,让你弟弟杰里米说话
Hello?
Jeremy. Are you OK?
杰里米,你没事吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
是的,我没事
Uncle John, uh, hit his head.
约翰叔叔,磕着头了
It was an accident.
出了点意外
And we're all laughing.
不过我们对此都很开心
Yeah, but, um, I'm OK.
反正,我没事
I'll be home soon, all right?
我一会儿就到家,好吗
Yeah.
好吧
You were never going to hurt him.
你原本就没打算伤害他
No. I was going to kill him.
不,我本想杀了他
Don't look for any redeeming qualities in me.
别想在我身上找到善良的影子
I don't have any.
我身上早已没有善良残存了
But you took a risk with Damon.
但在达蒙的问题上你冒了险
How did you know that he was going to give it to me?
你怎么知道他会给我那件发明
'cause he's in love with you.
因为他爱上你了
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
For being such a monumental disappointment.
谢谢你成功让我感到失望至极
It keeps the memory of my real mother perfectly intact.
让我可以好好怀念我真正的母亲
Goodbye, Elena.
再见,埃琳娜
As long as you have a Salvatore on each arm,
陷入和塞尔瓦托兄弟的情感纠缠
you're doomed.
你就在劫难逃
Katherine was smart.
凯瑟琳是聪明人
She got out.
她全身而退
But we all know that you're not Katherine.
但你我都知道你不是凯瑟琳
Hey, it's Anna. Leave a message.
嗨,我是安娜,请留言
Jeremy, we have to talk about this.
杰里米,我们得谈谈这事
No, we really don't.
不,没必要
I don't know what Anna told you,
我不知道安娜跟你说了些什么
but there are things that you need to know.
但有些事你需要知道
Yeah?
是吗
Because...
因为
I'm pretty sure that your journal covered it.
我想你日记应该都记了
You read my journal?
你读了我的日记
And save me the speech about invasion of privacy,
省省你那套侵犯隐私的说教吧
because I read a section about Damon erasing my memory,
因为我读到达蒙抹去了我的记忆
about what happened to Vicki.
还有薇姬到底出了什么事
Jeremy, please, you don't understand.
杰里米,求你了,你不明白
The night that Vicki died,
薇姬死的那晚
it was like mom and dad died all over again.
我的感觉就像爸妈死亡的事重现
It was all over your face.
你满脸痛苦
And it hurt so much to see you like that.
看到你那样我真的很揪心
I just wanted to take away your pain,
我只是想解除你的痛苦
I'm so sorry. Just get out.
对不起,出去
No, Jeremy...
不,杰里米
Elena!
埃琳娜
Just get out.
出去
Please.
求你了
Jer, I...
杰里,我
What do you want?
你还想干嘛
I totally get it.
我能了解
You here as a history teacher.
你在这里当历史老师
It's good.
挺好的
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什么
You act like you don't care,
之前你表现得毫不在乎
and yet here you are hunting me down.
而现在又对我穷追不舍
I'm leaving.
我要走了
I just thought I'd say goodbye.
我只是觉得该道个别
Well, you couldn't be bothered the first time,
你出走的时候都没道别
so why now?
现在又何苦呢
You hate me, good.
你恨我,很好
Does that make it easier for you?
那是不是让你好受些
I mean, what is the whole point of this exercise?
我是说,你现在来还有什么意义
What did you expect?
你以为会是怎样
You spent all this time trying to track me down.
你花了那么长时间追查我的下落
What did you think you would find?
以为会得到什么结果呢
The woman who gave me this...
给我这个的女人
I mean, you act like you don't care.
你装得满不在乎
But you cared enough to protect me after you left.
可你希望在离开后,我可以不受伤害
I was a different person back then.
当年的我和现在是天壤之别
Right, right, right.
好吧,好吧
And that person is gone.
那个人已经消失了
The woman I married, the woman I loved, she's just...she's gone.
我娶的女人,爱的女人,她不在了
You expect me to believe that?
你觉得我能相信吗
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Well, I'm ringfree.
我没有戒指
I'm vervainfree,
也没有马鞭草的保护了
So either kill me or compel me,
杀了我,不然就控制我
Because...
因为
I don't believe it.
我不相信
Not for a second.
丝毫不相信
I wanted this.
这曾是我想要的
I needed this.
我需要这样
And I'm going to regret it forever.
可我会后悔一辈子
This was my mistake.
这是我犯下的错
Not yours.
不是你的错
You are not going to remember this.
你不会记住这些
I loved you.
我爱过你
I did.
真爱过
And when I think about what I gave up, it hurts.
每当我想起我所放弃的那些,都好心痛
But now, your heart's free of me.
但从现在起,你的心里不再有我
It's easier this way.
这样你会更好过
Goodbye, Ric.
再见,里克
Anna? Hey, what are you doing here?
安娜,你怎么来了
My mother.
我妈妈
She's dead.
她死了
What?
什么
She was killed.
她被杀害了
Oh, my God, Anna...
天呐,安娜
Hey, I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
I know I'm not supposed to be here,
我知道我不该来这
But I don't have anywhere else to go.
但我无处可去
Hey, it's OK.
没事的
Would you like one?
你来一杯吗
Say it.
说吧
Whatever it is, purge, get it out.
想说什么,张嘴,全都吐出来
It's about what Isobel said.
关于伊泽贝尔所说的
What about it?
怎么了
Well, I know that you and Elena bonded,
我知道你和埃琳娜关系很铁
And I know that she cares about you, and, uh,
我知道她很在乎你,而且
I know you care about her.
你也在乎她
Well, this is going in an interesting direction.
越说越有意思了
I'm just concerned about Elena being hurt.
我只是怕埃琳娜会受到伤害
She considers you a friend.
她拿你当朋友
Same here. Elena's a very good friend.
我也一样,埃琳娜是我非常要好的朋友
Actually, she might qualify as my only friend.
事实上,她可以说是我唯一的朋友
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
So, at the risk of sounding like a, um,
虽然听起来像是吃醋
like a jealous boyfriend...
我还是要说
Oh, there's no risk.
不是像
You do.
你就是吃醋了
History will not be repeating itself,
历史不会重演的
where Elena's concerned.
因为这次是埃琳娜
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的意思吗
Sure... sure.
当然,当然
Do you... understand?
你真的明白吗
Hey, whatever you say, man.
随你怎么说,老弟
I mean, honestly, we're just friends.
说实话,我们只是朋友而已
And as her friend, I wasn't looking forward
不过作为朋友,我并不打算
to telling her the truth, anyway.
告诉她真相
So, I'll let you do it.
还是你去说吧
What truth?
什么真相
About John.
关于约翰的
'cause I know you guys don't like to keep secrets from each other.
因为我知道你俩不喜欢互相隐藏秘密
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Am I the only one around here
难道这儿只有我一个人
who has the ability to put two and two together?
能看清谁和谁是一对吗
Isobel. Hello?
伊泽贝尔,想通没
She dated John when she was 15.
她15岁时和约翰约会
She gets pregnant,
然后她怀孕了
and ends up at the doctor's office of John's brother.
最后在约翰哥哥的诊所生下孩子
Now, what do you think is John's role is in all of this, huh?
现在明白约翰扮演的角色了吧
I mean, go ahead, think about it. I'll wait.
没事,你慢慢想,我等着
You get it? You there yet? Hmm?
想通啦,终于想通了
So, you think that
这么说你认为
John is Elena's father?
约翰是埃琳娜的生父
What proof do you have?
你有证据吗
I don't need any proof. That's the DNA test for
我不需要证据,约翰和埃琳娜的
John and Elena, and more approaches to do it.
DNA测试结果什么的才算证据
But I know how well you deal with these big bombshells, so...
我知道你是一向善于面对晴天霹雳的
Sleep tight.
好睡
Oh, and when you do tell Elena,
还有,你告诉埃琳娜的时候
And she needs a friend to talk to about anything...
她要是想找个朋友聊聊
I'm here for her.
我随时恭候
Hello?
On your doorstep, you'll find what you've been looking for.
在你门阶上,有你一直在找的东西
And my ring?
那我的戒指呢
Don't screw this up.
别搞砸了
You know you have to do, John.
你知道该怎么做,约翰
I got it.
拿到了
I won't fail.
不会失败的
You better not.
最好如此
Katherine wants all of those tomb vampires dead.
凯瑟琳要墓穴里所有吸血鬼都死
And I want to add two more to that list.
我还想再加两个人
Let me guess.
我来猜猜
Stefan and Damon.
斯特凡和达蒙
I don't want this life for her.
我不想她过这样的生活
Well, it was always a part of the plan,
我也是一直这样计划的
Consider them gone.
他们死定了
She's our daughter, John.
约翰,她是我们的女儿
We owe that to her.
我们该为她除掉他们
I know.
我知道
So you're not going to tell me what happened?
那你不告诉我发生什么事了吗
I did something bad, Caroline.
卡罗琳,我做了件坏事
And I lied about it.
我还撒了谎
To who?
对谁撒慌
To Elena.
对埃琳娜
I pretended to do something
我假装做了一件事
I didn't really do.
实际上并没做
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I couldn't do what she wanted me to do.
我不能做她希望我做的事
It wasn't right.
那样做不对
Grams would have never done it,
外婆绝不会那么做
So I couldn't, either.
所以我也不能
But when Elena finds out...
但要是埃琳娜知道了
she's never going to forgive me.
她永远都不会原谅我

重点单词   查看全部解释    
axle ['æksl]

想一想再看

n. 轮轴,车轴

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
stir [stə:]

想一想再看

n. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱

 
expose [ik'spəuz]

想一想再看

vt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面临

联想记忆
creek [kri:k]

想一想再看

n. 小湾,小溪 Creek n. 克里克族,克里克人,

联想记忆
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
qualify ['kwɔlifai]

想一想再看

vt. 使合格,限定,描述
vi. 合格,取得

 
guilt [gilt]

想一想再看

n. 罪行,内疚

 


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。