手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第一季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第20集 斯特凡的回忆

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret
一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着
until now.
直到现在
I know the risk. But I have to know her.
我知道很冒险,但我必须认识她
Elena...she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜,和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
I want you all to myself.
我希望你只属于我
Just as he wants me,
他也想占有我
but I'm the one who gets to make all the rules.
但只有我说了才算数
Go get the sheriff. We have a vampire.
快去找警长,我们抓到了一个吸血鬼
No. Don't take her!
不,别带她走
You'll be killed along with them.
你会和他们一同被杀死的
Just let me be killed.
那就让我死吧
Damon, we'll get her back.
达蒙,我们会把她救回来的
Don't you think that you've done enough?
你觉得你还不够添乱吗
Stefan's still drinking human blood.
斯特凡还在喝人血
Stefan! Stefan.
斯特凡,斯特凡
Blood brings out what's inside of me.
人血暴露了我的本质
I'm not gonna give up on you, Stefan.
我不会放弃你的,斯特凡
I believe in you. Stop! stop!
我相信你,住口,住口
Stop! I'm so sorry.
住口,我很抱歉
It's OK. You're gonna be OK.
没关系,你会好起来的
Get him in.
弄上车
We have to get to the church. They're waiting.
我们得赶去教堂,他们在等着
Circle around that way. I'll distract them.
你从那边绕过去,我引开他们
Go.
去吧
Over here!
这里
There's another one! quick!
这还有一个,快
Help me!
帮我
Arm yourselves.
带上武器
We don't have long.
我们时间不多
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们会把你救出去的
Damon, hurry. Hurry.
达蒙,快点,快点
No!
No.
Damon.
达蒙
Come on. Let's go.
快啊,快来
Stefan.
斯特凡
I love you, Stefan.
我爱你,斯特凡
It's so hard to see him locked up like this.
真不忍心看他被这么关着
You're the one who locked him up.
是你把他关起来的
You helped.
你也是帮凶
I couldn't have him running around chewing on people
我不能让他这会儿四处去咬人
while the town was looking for vampires, now, could I?
现在小镇上正在抓吸血鬼,不是吗
It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him.
不是你对他的关心在作祟吗
Your thing, not mine.
那是你,我才没
Katherine had me make that for you weeks ago.
几星期前凯瑟琳让我帮你做的
Where am I?
我在哪
The quarry just north of town.
小镇北边的采石场
My brother and I brought you here last night.
我和我兄弟昨晚带你过来的
We found you dead in the woods.
我们发现你死在了树林中
Where's Damon?
达蒙在哪
Am I... am I a... Not yet.
我,我现在是,还不是
You're in transition.
你正在转化
But how? I...
但怎么会,我
You had Katherine's blood in your system when you died.
你死时,体内尚有凯瑟琳的血
No. I never...
不会的,我从没
She's been compelling you to drink it for weeks, Stefan.
她已经控制你喝了几个星期了,斯特凡
And Damon?
达蒙呢
No compulsion was necessary.
他不需要强迫
He drank from her willingly.
他欣然接受了
I woke up last night. I didn't know where I was.
我昨晚醒来,不知道自己在哪
I went to the church.
我去了教堂
And I watched them drag her inside.
眼睁睁地看着他们拖她进去
Then they set fire to it.
然后他们放了火
And the whole church went up into flames.
整个教堂变成一片火海
They killed her, Stefan.
他们杀了她,斯特凡
She's gone.
她死了
Did you ever figure out what that is?
你搞清楚那是什么了吗
Nope. Whatever it is, it doesn't work.
还没,不管是什么,用不了
Pearl didn't say anything else about it?
珍珠没说别的什么吗
She thought she was stealing his vampire compass,
她以为她偷的是吸血鬼指南针
but it was a pocket watch.
但那个怀表才是
That Johnathan Gilbert was a crazy scientist.
乔纳森·吉尔伯特是个科学狂人
Have you spoken to your uncle lately?
你最近有和你叔叔说话吗
I've been avoiding him, actually.
实际上,我一直躲着他
That...and I've been here most nights.
况且我几乎每晚都在这儿
So, you'll be here again tonight?
那你今晚也要来吗
Is that a problem?
有什么问题吗
Yes.
当然
You're a complete nuisance.
你真是个烦人的讨厌鬼
Heh. See you later.
一会儿见
Hey. Surprise.
惊喜哈
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Picking up this.
来拿这个
A class schedule?
课表吗
Starting tomorrow, I'm officially a student here.
从明天开始,我就正式在这上学了
You're kidding me, right?
你开玩笑呢吧
No. I finally beat my mom down.
没开玩笑,我总算说服我妈了
But why would you want to go to high school?
不过你为什么想来读高中呢
It blows.
多没劲啊
Do I really need to answer that?
一定要我回答吗
You'd suffer through all this just to hang out with me?
为了和我在一起,你宁愿活受罪?
Yeah.
是啊
I would.
我愿意
That's, um...
那还真是
Stupid? Pathetic?
傻帽,可悲
Old lurky me?
跟踪狂毛病又犯了
It's awesome.
太好了
It's awesome.
太棒了
Brought you something to eat...
给你带喝的来了
100% Stefan diet approved.
百分百的斯特凡减肥餐
You know what will happen if you don't eat.
你知道不进食的话会怎样吧
You gonna all rotting and crusty.
你会变得憔悴又易怒
I'm not hungry.
我不饥饿
Of course you are.
才怪
We're eternally hungry. Take it.
我们都处在无尽的饥饿之中,喝吧
The human blood should be gone by now.
你体内的人血现在应该已经消耗完了
You want to explain why you're still in here
你想为自己仍然呆在这里
feeling sorry for yourself?
自怨自艾吗
Come on. Drink up.
快点,喝完
Fine. Starve.
好吧,饿着吧
What do I care?
关我什么事呢
Hello?
Hey, it's Alaric Saltzman.
我是阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
Before I hang up, how did you get this number?
挂电话之前问下,你怎么知道我号码的
Ah, it's a mystery. Listen, I've, uh,
秘密,听着
been doing some digging on Elena's uncle.
我最近调查了一下埃琳娜的叔叔
You interested?
有兴趣吗
What kind of digging?
什么调查
I've got an old friend from Duke
我在杜克大学上学的时候
who studied criminology when we were there together.
结识了一位研究犯罪学的老朋友
Let's just say he's become a very proficient digger.
他可以说是个调查老手
Well, did him find anything?
那他查到什么了吗
Well, I had him run a track on John's cell records.
我让他追踪了约翰的通话记录
He was getting a call from a number...
他接过一个电话,那个电话号码
The same number that Elena dialed to get Isobel.
就是埃琳娜打去找伊泽贝尔的号码
And then the number was disconnected.
后来那个号码打不通了
Isobel knows John. Whatever. We knew that.
我们早知道伊泽贝尔认识约翰啊
Right. Well, after that,
没错,后来
he started getting calls from a new number.
他又接到了一个新号码打来的电话
And I had my friend run a geo track.
我让我朋友做了地域追踪
Got the address. It's...
查到了地址
It's an apartment in Grove Hill.
是格罗夫希尔的一间公寓
Isobel's in Grove Hill?
伊泽贝尔在格罗夫希尔吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought we could take a look and see what we find.
我想我们可以去看看能不能查到什么
Perfect. Give me the address.
太好了,告诉我地址
Oh, so you can go without me? No. I don't think so.
你想一个人去吗,我看不行
I'm not going with you. You tried to kill me.
我才不跟你去,你曾想要杀我来着
Yeah, well, you did kill me.
是啊,你还杀了我呢
Hold on. What?
等等,怎么了
I'm just grabbing some clothes, and then I'll be right over.
我回家拿几件衣服,马上就过来
How's Stefan? Extra broody.
斯特凡怎么样了,抑郁寡欢
Hold on.
等等
You drive. Pick me up in an hour.
你来开车,一小时后来接我
Done.
He won't eat anything.
他不愿进食
He has to eat, what's his favorite... Kind of, um...
他一定得进食,他最喜欢的,那个
His favorite kind of what?
他最喜欢的什么
Type of animal blood that he prefers?
他比较喜欢哪种动物的血
Ew. Gross.
恶心
Your joking doesn'help.
你开玩笑可于事无补
Helps me. Now, hurry up.
聊以自慰,快过来
I can't babysit all night. I have things to do.
我不能照顾他一晚上,我还有事要做
I would say, "drop dead," but...
我想说,"去死",但是
Stefan likes...
斯特凡喜欢
puppy blood...
小狗的血
Little golden retriever puppies with cute, fluffy ears.
那种长着毛茸茸小耳朵的金毛猎犬
That's his favorite.
是他的最爱
Sorry.
不好意思
Uncle John.
约翰叔叔
I didn't see you there.
我刚才没看见你在这
I thought we could talk. We haven't had a chance to catch up.
我想我们该谈谈,一直都没机会叙叙旧呢
I'm actually just heading out, so...
实际上,我正打算出去,所以
Well, it won't take long.
不会太久
What did you want to talk about?
你想谈什么
I know you know.
我知道你清楚
Know what?
清楚什么
It's really silly to keep pretending.
继续装蒜是很愚蠢的事情
What do you think your mother would say
如果你妈妈知道你在和吸血鬼恋爱
if she knew you were dating a vampire?
你觉得她会说什么
Which mother?
哪个妈妈
I bet Johnathan Gilbert has told father by now.
我敢说乔纳森·吉尔伯特已经告诉父亲了
Wonder how he took the news that we're dead.
很好奇他得知我们的死讯后会怎样
As if he cares. He betrayed us.
说得跟他在乎似的,他出卖了我们
He thought he was protecting us, Damon.
他以为他在保护我们,达蒙
He thought he was protecting this town.
他认为他在保护这个小镇
This sun hurts my eyes.
阳光真刺眼
It's part of it.
那只是一部分
The muscle aches, the sick feeling...
肌肉酸痛,胃里翻江倒海
Emily says it's our bodies pushing us to feed,
艾米莉说是我们的身体驱使我们去进食
to complete the transition.
从而完成转化
That's not gonna happen.
我不会变成吸血鬼的
Is that your choice, then?
你决定好了吗
To die instead?
宁愿死
Isn't it yours?
难道你不是
This was all to be with Katherine.
一切都是为了和凯瑟琳在一起
But she's gone.
但她已经死了
I want it over.
我想结束这一切
How you feelin'?
还好吗
Damon says you need to drink that.
达蒙说你需要进食
You need it, Stefan.
你需要它,斯特凡
Can't survive without it.
否则没法坚持下去
I don't want to survive.
我不想活下去
What?
什么
No, don't say that. I'm sorry, Elena.
别说这种话,抱歉,埃琳娜
No more.
再也不想了
After what I've done, it has to end.
我做的那些孽,该了断了
I just want it over.
我希望一切就此结束
He's just being dramatic.
他不过是惺惺作态
He's not gonna starve himself.
他才不会饿死自己
Why would he say that?
他为什么那么说
He feels bad about hurting that girl.
因为他为伤害那女孩感到自责
It's very typical Stefan martyr stuff.
斯特凡一贯的假圣人作风
It will pass. Will it?
会没事的,会吗
Because he seemed to be in lot of pain.
他看起来痛苦不堪
Yeah. Well, that will pass, too, once he eats.
等他开始进食,就不会再痛苦
I didn't mean physical pain.
不是身体上的痛苦
I know what you meant.
我明白你的意思
Look, are you gonna be ok here if I have to run out?
我出去下,你一个人在这可以吗
I have to go to an errand with the teacher.
等下我和那位老师有事要做
The teacher?
那位老师
Alaric? Are you two friends now?
阿拉里克,你们现在是朋友了
I don't have any friends, Elena.
我从不交朋友,埃琳娜
Right.
对哦
You should, um,
你最好
You should stay up here. You shouldn't be down there by yourself.
最好留在楼上,一个人别去地下室
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
You know...
话说
You're very trusting of him, given the circumstances.
尽管他现在一团糟,你还那么相信他
So are you.
你不也是吗
Otherwise, you wouldn't be leaving.
否则你就不会放心离开
It won't be long.
我去去就回
Hello, Mr. Gilbert.
你好,吉尔伯特先生
Pearl. What a pleasure.
珍珠,真荣幸
I must admit, I'm surprised that you came.
不得不承认,我很惊讶你会来
Jenna tells me that you wanted to discuss
珍娜说你想面谈
the sale of the building in person.
关于那间屋子出售的事
Still, revealing yourself to me like this, it took quite a risk.
与我这样面对面,确实得冒很大风险
I'm not stupid, Mr. Gilbert.
别兜弯子了,吉尔伯特先生
You knew who I was when you requested the meeting.
邀请我时,你就知道我的身份
So, Damon tells me
达蒙告诉我
that you're looking for the device i took from Johnathan.
你在找我从乔纳森手中拿走的那件发明
I'm sure you realize I have no intention of giving it to you.
你一定明白,我并不打算给你
That's why I wanted to meet you.
这正是见你的原因
I'm planning on changing your mind.
我会让你改变主意
Really? How so?
是吗,凭什么
With my Gilbert charm.
凭吉尔伯特家族的魅力
I know that you have a weakness for it.
我知道你无法抗拒这种吸引
May I buy you a drink?
能请你喝一杯吗
So, your mother was in love with Johnathan Gilbert,
当年,你母亲爱上了乔纳森·吉尔伯特
And he betrayed her? Yup.
结果他却背叛了她,没错
And now my uncle John
现在,我叔叔约翰
Wants this inventiondevice thing that she gave to Damon.
又想要你母亲给达蒙的那件发明
That's pretty much it.
差不多
John mentioned there were more Gilbert journals.
约翰说吉尔伯特还有其他日记
I bet that's how he knows everything.
他肯定从日记里知道的一切
Do we have to talk about this all night?
非得整晚都谈论这个吗
I've told you everything.
我全都告诉你了
I probably shouldn't have,
或许我不该那样做
'cause that could get us both in a lot of trouble.
因为那会给我们都惹上麻烦
I'm not gonna say anything.
我不会说出去的
Your uncle John wants us dead.
你叔叔约翰希望消灭所有吸血鬼
Oh, you don't know that.
那可不一定
Yes, I do.
真的
He's a hater, Jeremy.
他恨我们入骨,杰里米
Well, I'm not.
但我不是
No.
是的
You're something else entirely.
对我而言,你完全不同
Oh, yeah? What would that be?
是吗,是什么呢
My weakness.
爱使我软弱
I don't want Jenna to walk in on us.
我可不想珍娜撞见我们这样
Jenna's in the kitchen.
珍娜在厨房
She just opened the refrigerator.
她刚打开冰箱
Wait. You can hear that?
你能听见吗
That is so cool.
真棒
This is the one here.
就是这儿
The records show this was paid 3 months in advance.
记录显示,房租已提前3个月支付
This is where it gets tricky.
接下来我得小心应付了
I may or may not be able to get in.
不知道我能不能进去
Yeah, how does that work? You always have to be invited in?
那怎么办,你必须得被邀请才能进
By the owner or the person of entitlement.
房主或者租房授权人都可以
Shortterm rentals and hotels are a bit a gray area.
旅馆和短租房管理属于灰色地带
You kind of gotta play it by ear.
得使点儿心眼,随机应变
Could we not kill anyone tonight, please?
今晚能不能别杀人
You mean, you just brought me along for my company?
你是说,你带我来是壮胆的
It doesn't look like anyone's home.
好像没人在
Yeah. I'm good.
好了,我进来了
No permanent resident, apparently.
显然没有固定住户
Uh, Ric, we have company.
里克,看来我们有伴咯
Boys, boys, that's enough.
伙计们,够了
I know you.
我认识你
Damon?
达蒙
Your name is Henry. You were in the tomb.
你叫亨利,你当时在墓穴里
Yes, sir.
是的
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
May I offer you a drink, Mr. Gilbert?
要来杯酒吗,吉尔伯特先生
Thank you, Mr. Salvatore.
谢谢,塞尔瓦托先生
This won't take much longer.
不会耽误您太长时间
I want to make sure the Founder's archives are accurate.
我想保证创立者的档案都准确无误
Be sure you document the loss of civilian life in the church.
别忘了记录教堂里那些丧命的平民
They were hardly civilians, Mr. Salvatore.
他们算不上平民,塞尔瓦托先生
As far as anyone needs to know, they were.
鉴于要示于公众,他们就只能是平民
As the record keeper for the council,
作为委员会的档案记录员
what you write will be passed down through generations.
你所记录的资料会被代代相传
Certain details should be kept only between you and me.
某些细节你知我知就可以了
For example?
比如呢
My sons.
我的儿子们
They will be remembered the innocent
他们将会以柳溪镇战役
victims of the battle of Willow Creek,
无辜受害者的名义被人铭记
not for their shame.
而不是他们所做的丢脸之事
Certainly, Mr. Salvatore.
当然,塞尔瓦托先生
You know, Damon hasn't fed me vervain in a while.
达蒙已经有一会儿没给我摄入马鞭草了
I could be at those bars in flash, and you'd be dead.
我可以瞬间走到门前,你可能会死
Yeah, you could.
是的,你可以
But you won't.
但你不会这么做
Please just go away.
求你走开
I don't want you here.
我不要你来这儿
What are you doing?
你干什么
Get out of here.
出去
No.
不要
You're taking a stupid risk. I could hurt you.
你这是在犯傻,我很可能会伤到你
Then I'm stupid.
我是傻
You need to drink this.
你得把这个喝了
Elena, get out of here, or you'll regret it.
埃琳娜,出去,不然你会后悔的
Drink.
I said get out!
我说,出去
No.
So, how do you know John Gilbert?
你是怎么认识约翰·吉尔伯特的
He's a good friend. How do you know him?
他是我的好友,你怎么认识他的 So, how do you know John Gilbert?
你是怎么认识约翰·吉尔伯特的
He's a good friend. How do you know him?
他是我的好友,你怎么认识他的
Well, I've known him for years.
我和他认识好多年了 He's a good friend. How do you know him?
他是我的好友,你怎么认识他的
I met him right after I got out of the tomb.
我从墓地出来后就遇到了他
He's been helping me out.
他一直在帮我
Helping you out how?
怎么帮你
Adapting. It's a whole new world...
适应,这个全新的世界
Cars, computers, match.com.
汽车,电脑,配对网站
There's so much to learn. He helped me get this place.
要学的东西可多了,他帮我找了这个地方
So, do you live here alone,
那么你一个人住这里
or is there someone else here?
还是另外还有人一起
That's my friend's very... passiveaggressive way of asking,
他是我朋友,问问题比较冲
Uh, do you know a woman named Isobel?
你认识一个叫伊泽贝尔的女人吗
Uh, no. No, I don't know an Isobel.
不认识,我不认识伊泽贝尔
I know John. He's my only real friend.
我认识约翰,他是我唯一的真心朋友
He really showed me the ropes... how to use a microwave,
他教了我很多东西,怎么用微波炉
separate my whites.
白色衣服单独洗
What else do you do for him?
你还为他做些什么
I help keep an eye on things...you know, with the others.
我帮他监视,其他的吸血鬼
The others?
其他的吸血鬼
From the tomb.
从墓地里出来的
They're still pissed at
他们仍然怀恨在心
the founding families for trying to burn them alive.
因为当年创始家族试图一把火烧死他们
I'm cool,
我倒是没什么
but those tomb boys, they want revenge.
但那些从墓地里出来的家伙,他们想复仇
What does John want with them?
约翰想对他们怎样
He's just keeping an eye on them, you know?
他就只是在监视他们
Trying to make sure they stay out of trouble.
确保他们不惹麻烦
Well, that's John. Heh. He's such a dogooder.
约翰就是这样子,他是个好好先生
Heh. That's John now.
是约翰打来的
Oh. Hey, let me talk to him.
让我跟他说吧
All right. Yeah.
好的
Are you gonna answer that?
你接吗
Am I gonna...answer that?
我要,接吗
What's going on?
怎么了
"let's not kill anyone tonight."
"我们今晚别杀人"
Your words. Just pointing that out.
是你说的,我只是重申一下
My apologies.
不好意思
No apologies necessary.
不必道歉
So, tell me, Mr. Gilbert,
告诉我吧,吉尔伯特先生
why should I let you have the device?
我为什么要把那件发明给你
Because I can help you. I'm connected around here.
因为我能帮你,我在这儿人脉很广
The town council's eating out of my hand. They do whatever I say.
小镇理事会现在被我控制,听命于我
And I know that you just want to live your life
我知道你只想在这里
complete with a white picket fence, and I can help you do that.
安安稳稳地过日子,而我可以帮你
But the device doesn't work. Why would you even want it?
但那件发明用不了,你要之何用呢
It's a family heirloom. Call me sentimental.
那好歹是传家宝,算我很念旧吧
Johnathan was ahead of his time.
乔纳森的思想很超前
I read his journals. They're very extensive.
我读了他的日记,内容非常宽泛
He actually wrote about you.
他还写到了你
You were his one regret.
你是他唯一的遗憾
He loved you,
他爱你
and he hated himself for what he did to you.
他恨自己那样对你
You are lying.
你在说谎
No.
没有
On his last days, he wrote how sorry he was.
他晚年的日记中写了对过去的悔恨
You were the only woman he ever loved.
你是他唯一深爱的女人
Good god.
天呐
You vampires...you're so emotional.
你们吸血鬼,竟然这么感性
Johnathan Gilbert hated you.
乔纳森·吉尔伯特恨你
His only regret was that
他唯一的遗憾就是
he didn't drive a stake through your heart himself.
没有亲手把木桩刺入你的心脏
I gave it to Damon.
我把东西给达蒙了
What?
什么
I gave your device to Damon.
我把你要的发明给达蒙了
Why don't you ask him for it yourself?
你何不亲自向他索要
I'm sure he'd be delighted to give it to you.
他一定很高兴拱手交到你手中
And then, Mr. Gilbert,
最后呢,吉尔伯特先生
may you rot in hell.
愿您下地狱
Talk to me, Stefan.
跟我说话啊,斯特凡
Why are you doing this?
你干嘛这样
I'm making the decision I should have made years ago.
我在做百年前就该做的决定
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
You have to feed in order to complete the transition.
为完成吸血鬼转化必须要吸人血
I know that.
这点我知道
It was a choice I shouldn't have made.
我本不该做出那种选择
Dear God.
上帝啊
Even in our death, you only feel shame?
我们都死了,你还只是感到羞耻吗
You're one of them now. No.
你现在也是吸血鬼了,不
Father, I came to say goodbye.
父亲,我是来道别的
I watched you die.
我亲眼看到你们死了
You were there when we were shot?
我们被射杀时你在场
I pulled the trigger myself.
我亲手扣下的扳机
You killed your own sons?
你竟杀了你的亲生儿子
You were both dead to me
你们选择站在吸血鬼那边时
the moment you sided with the vampires.
对我来说你们就已经死了
I only thank god that your mother isn't alive
我只是庆幸你们母亲
to see the disgrace you've become.
没活着见到你们造成的耻辱
I haven't turned yet. I don't want to.
我还没变成吸血鬼呢,我不想
I'm going to let myself die, Father. Please.
我会让自己死去的,父亲,求你了
Yes, you are.
没错,你会死的
Father, I didn't mean to.
父亲,我不是有意的
Get away from me.
滚开
No, let me help you. Please.
不,让我帮你,求你
Oh, God. What's happening to me?
天啊,这是怎么回事
How can you even look at me right now?
你居然还愿意看着我
You need to be able talk about these things, Stefan.
你需要讲出这些事,斯特凡
I need to hear them.
我需要知道来龙去脉
Come upstairs.
上楼吧
We can talk about it more,
我们可以接着聊
and we'll keep talking as long as you need.
你愿聊多久我们就聊多久
You're so sure I'm ready.
你真那么确定我准备好了
And when you feel the same way...
我希望你也能相信自己
I'll be upstairs.
我在楼上等你
Find anything yet?
找到什么了吗
No, I looked everywhere. The place is...
没有,我翻遍了各个角落,这地方
The place is clean.
这地方没有任何疑点
Well, I found this behind the blood in the fridge.
我在冰箱里血袋后面发现了这个
Oh, man, this was a real deadend.
天啊,线索又断了
I wouldn't beat myself up over it, man.
我可不会因此一蹶不振,伙计
What did you think you were gonna find, huh?
你以为会找到什么
Isobel with a cigar and slippers?
抽雪茄穿拖鞋的伊泽贝尔吗
Oh, man. I ...
天啊,我
I gotta stop this.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't ... I can't keep searching for her.
我不能再固执地寻找她了
Really? After only 2 years?
真的吗,你才找了两年
That's actually...
那时间长度
moderately healthy.
对人还是挺健康的
What are you going on? 146?
你煎熬了多久,146年吗
Well, I figured the 200 mark is probably a good stopping point.
我觉得200年的时候放弃比较合理
I mean, no answer is enough.
我是说,所有答案都不够好
I keep thinking I wanna know why,
我一直想琢磨出到底是为什么
when, you know, the precise moment
我妻子究竟是什么时候
when my wife decided life with me wasn't enough.
开始觉得跟我在一起的生活不够精彩
She charmed me, your wife Isobel.
你妻子伊泽贝尔,她吸引了我
She talked a good game, man.
她说话很有意思
She was smart. She had this excitement in her eyes.
她很聪慧,眼神中透着兴奋
I probably should have known
我本应该感觉到
there was something different about her,
她奇特的地方
Some tie to Katherine.
她跟凯瑟琳间的联系
There had to be some reason I didn't kill her.
一定有些原因让我没杀掉她
That's enough, Damon. I don't wanna hear anymore.
够了,达蒙,我不想听下去了
I just don't want to waste any more of my life
我不想再浪费生命
searching for answers that I really don't want.
寻找一些我根本就不想知道的答案
I'm through with Isobel. I...
我跟伊泽贝尔没瓜葛了,我
I'm done with all of this.
我受够这一切了
What's the matter?
发生什么事了
I need you to pack your things. We're leaving.
我要你赶紧收拾东西,我们要离开
What? No.
什么,不
I was wrong to think that we could make a home here.
我误以为我们能在这里重新开始
It's time for us to move on.
我们该离开了
But I don't want to move on. I want to stay.
可我不想离开,我想留下来
We can't stay.
我们不能留下来
There's too many people here who know the truth...
有太多的人知道真相
too much history.
牵扯的事情太多了
So, what, you're just gonna give up,
怎么,那你打算放弃
pack us up, and move us out?
就这么收拾东西走人了吗
It's not safe here. You know that.
这里不安全,你知道的
Please.
求你了
This is about Jeremy.
是因为杰里米对不对
No. It's about me
不,是因为我
finally getting to build a life for myself.
好不容易有机会开始过正常的生活
Please, Mama.
求你了,妈妈
You gave me my life back.
你救了我的命
I am just trying to protect yours.
现在我只是想保护你
I can't force you.
我不会强迫你
It's your decision.
你自己决定
Ugh. God. You're still here?
天啊,你还在这儿
Were you expecting anything else?
你以为我会离开吗
No.
没有
So, how was the "errand"?
差事办得怎么样了
Futile.
徒劳一场
Although, I think I witnessed the teacher having an existential crisis
但我想我有幸目睹了老师的生存危机
Has Stefan eaten yet?
斯特凡吃东西了吗
I thought you didn't care.
还以为你不在乎呢
Chalk it up to morbid curiosity.
完全出于变态的好奇
I think he's getting there.
我想他会吃的
But he's got a lot of guilt that he has to deal with.
但他的负罪感太强,还在斗争
And it doesn't help that you've spent the last 145 years
而且你145年来都在为凯瑟琳被抓一事惩罚他
punishing him for Katherine getting caught.
只让他更加难过
This is my fault now?
又成我的错了
No, it's no one's fault, Damon.
不是任何人的错,达蒙
I'm just...saying you're not exactly innocent.
我的意思是,你也没那么无辜
You've made it your life's mission to make him miserable.
令他痛苦简直就是你的毕生追求
Let me ask you a question.
问你个问题
In all this important soulsearching
在对斯特凡恶梦般的过去
and cleansing of the demons of Stefan's past,
净化反思之余
Did you ever manage to get the rest of the story?
你把故事听完了吗
He said there was more.
他说过还有一些
Yeah. That's an understatement.
是吗,真是轻描淡写
Damon...
达蒙
Damon.
达蒙
Tell me.
告诉我
What are you doing? Who is that?
你干什么,这是谁
I brought her for you.
我特地给你带来的
She's a gift. Have a seat, please.
给你的礼物,请坐
What have you done, Stefan?
斯特凡,你做了什么
Damon, I've been to see father.
达蒙,我去看过父亲了
He came at me.
他袭击我
I didn't know my own strength. There was blood everywhere.
我不了解自己的力量,到处都是血
He was dying, and the blood was too strong.
他就要死了,血的诱惑太强烈
I needed it. I had to have it.
我需要血,我必须吸血
You fed. Yes. And it's incredible.
你吸血了,是的,那感觉妙不可言
My body is exploding with power, Damon. No.
我全身都充满了力量,达蒙,不
I can hear things from far away.
我能声闻千里
I can see through the darkness. I can move, like it's magic.
暗中视物,行走如风
And the guilt, the pain... Damon,
达蒙,内疚,痛楚
I can turn it off like a switch.
我能像关电闸一样切断它们
Katherine was right. It's a whole nother world out there, Damon.
凯瑟琳说得对,全新的世界,达蒙
Katherine is dead, Stefan.
凯瑟琳死了,斯特凡
There's no world without her. No.
没有她,世界都没有意义,不
You can turn that off, too.
你可以把她也忘掉
You don't have to feel that pain anymore.
你不会再痛苦了
I don't want it.
我不想
You're weak. You'll be dead soon.
你很虚弱,你就快死了
You need this.
你需要血
You'll die.
你会死的
No. I can't.
不,我不能
Please.
过来
I won't let you die.
我不会让你死的
No. I can't.
不,我不能
Don't fight it.
别挣扎了
We can do this...together.
我们能做到的,我们一起
From the moment Stefan had his first taste of human blood,
从斯特凡尝到第一口人血起
he was a different person.
他整个人都变了
I suppose I should thank him.
我想我该谢谢他
It's been a hell of a ride. Heh.
一路走来风光无限啊
Oh, my God. He said he wanted to die.
我的天,他说他但求一死
That's why he won't feed. Now I understand why, but...
所以他才不愿吸血,我现在懂了
His choice.
他自愿的
If he's stupid enough to make it, so be it.
要是他真蠢到这种地步,顺其自然好了
Don't do that. Ok? Don't pretend like you don't care.
别这样,拜托,别装不在乎了
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
It's getting impossible to sneak up on you.
都吓不到你了
Nice try, though.
不错的尝试
Sorry I woke you.
不好意思吵醒你了
That's OK.
没关系
You only woke me halfway.
我还没完全睡着
So, listen. I...
听着,我
That feels good.
感觉真好
Goodbye.
再见
How do you feel?
感觉怎么样
You were right.
你说得对
It is a whole new world.
全新的世界
We can explore it together.
我们可以一同探索
You got what you wanted... you and me for all eternity.
你如愿了,我们要永生相随了
But here it is, brother.
但我要告诉你,弟弟
Damon!
达蒙
You've transitioned.
你完成转化了
You'd have rather found me dead?
你更愿意我死掉吗
Katherine saved my life once. I owed her.
凯瑟琳救过我,我欠她情
That doesn't mean I'd wish her curse on anyone
但我不想她诅咒任何人
It feels more like a gift
我觉得更像是赠礼
That will change.
你的想法会变的
Why is that?
为什么
Because even in death,
因为即便已经死去
your heart is pure, Stefan.
你仍然有一颗纯洁的心,斯特凡
I sense that about you.
我能感觉得到
That will be your curse.
那就是对你的诅咒
Emily, wait.
艾米莉,等等
Stefan.
斯特凡
Damon told me the rest of the story.
达蒙把余下的事情告诉我了
I thought I might find you here.
我猜你会在这
I should have died that night,
我那晚就应该死的
just like I had chosen.
如我原本选择的那样
I should have let Damon die, too.
我该让达蒙也死掉
But you didn't. And if you die now,
但你没有,就算你现在死了
It's not gonna change what happened.
也挽回不了过去
Every single person that's been hurt...
每一个受伤害的人
Every single life that's been lost,
每一条逝去的生命
it's because of me.
都是我一手造成
The night that my parents died...
我爸妈去世的那晚
I blew off family night
我为了参加别的派对
so that I could go off to some party.
取消了家庭聚会
I ended up getting stranded,
结果我被困住了
and they had to come pick me up.
他们只得来接我
That's why we ended up in the car at Wickery Bridge.
所以我们才会开车经过维克里大桥
And that's why they died.
所以他们才丧命
Our actions are what set things in motion.
我们的举动会触发一些事情
But we have to live with that.
但我们得忍耐着活下去
I made a choice, Elena.
我做了选择,埃琳娜
And because of that choice, a lot of people were hurt.
而这个选择伤害了很多人
You also made a choice to stop,
你也选择了罢手
to reject the person that the blood made you.
不做那个为血而狂的你
You made a choice to be good, Stefan.
你选择了做好人,斯特凡
No. Please don't do that.
不是的,请别这样
That's the person
就是那个人
who jumped in the water to save the family
看到有车坠桥,跳进水里
whose car had driven off the bridge. Please.
去救落水的一家人,别这样
Don't make this all OK.
别为我找借口
That's the person who saved my life.
就是那个人救了我的命
You don't understand, Elena.
埃琳娜,你并不懂
Then tell me.
那就告诉我
It hurts me.
我很痛苦
It hurts me, knowing what I've done,
想到我的所作所为,我就很痛苦
and that pain... that pain is with me all the time.
还有那痛苦,那痛苦一直伴随着我
And every day, I think that if I just..
每天我都在想,要是我
If just give myself over to the blood,
要是我吸了血
I can make that pain stop.
那种痛苦就会停止
It would be that easy, and every day, I fight that.
就这么简单,每天我都和这个想法斗争
And I am so terrified that one day,
我好害怕,有一天
I'm not gonna want to fight that anymore, Elena.
我不想再与之抗争了,埃琳娜
And the next time I hurt somebody...
下一次我再伤人
It could be you.
很可能就是你
There will be no next time.
不会再有下次了
You don't know that.
谁也不能预料
Maybe I don't.
也许我不能
But what I do know
但我知道的是
is that you can take this,
你可以拿上它
throw it in the quarry, and let the sun rise.
丢在采石场,然后等着太阳升起
or you could take this ring and put it on,
或者你也可以戴上它
and keep fighting.
继续斗争
It's your choice.
选择权在你
Elena.
埃琳娜
Thank you, Harper.
哈柏,谢谢你
You're welcome
不客气
Annabelle should be back in a minute.
安娜贝拉应该快回来了
You know, you don't have to come with us if you don't want to.
要是不愿意,你不用跟我们一起走
This was never my home, Ms Pearl.
珍珠女士,这里从不是我的家乡
I was just a soldier who was left to die.
我只是一名被丢下自生自灭的士兵
You saved me. I'm coming with you.
您救了我,我要和你们一起走
Let me help you with these.
我来帮你拿吧
Little boy lost.
迷失的小男孩
I'll be upstairs, OK? OK.
我在楼上等你,好吗,好的
Good night, Damon.
达蒙,晚安
Thank you. No, Stefan, thank you.
谢谢,不,斯特凡,该我谢你
You're back on bambi blood,
你重新开始喝小鹿的血了
and I'm the big badass brother again.
我又成了大坏蛋哥哥
All is right in the world.
一切如常
I mean it. Thank you.
我是认真的,谢谢你
For...helping her take care of me.
帮她一起照顾我
You brood too much.
你想太多了
Everything on this planet is not your fault.
这世上的一切都不是你的错
My actions, what I do, it's not your fault.
我的所做所为,也不是你的错
I own them. They belong to me.
是我的错,我欠他们
You are not allowed to feel my guilt.
你不必替我内疚
Do you feel guilt?
你内疚吗
If I wanted to, it's there.
我要想要的话,才内疚
Emily waited till after I turned to tell me
艾米莉直到我变成吸血鬼后才告诉我
she'd been successful in protecting Katherine with her spell.
她成功地用咒语保护了凯瑟琳
She didn't want me to know about the tomb.
她不想让我知道墓穴的事
She thought it would impact my decision.
她认为会影响我的决定
She didn't want either one of us to turn.
她不想我们任何一个变成吸血鬼
She said it was a curse.
她说那是诅咒
Witches... judgy little things.
女巫嘛,爱做评判的小东西
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么之前没告诉我
'cause I didn't want you to know.
因为我不想让你知道
'cause I hated you, and I still do.
因为我之前恨你,现在也恨
I know.
我知道
But not because you forced me to turn.
但并不是因为你强迫我转化
Then why?
那为什么
Because she turned you.
因为她把你变成了吸血鬼
It was just supposed to be me, Stefan...
本来应该只有我的,斯特凡
Just me.
只有我
I'm back.
我回来啦
Mom! Mama!
妈妈,妈妈
Please don't leave me again.
求求你别再丢下我了
No. Please wake up. You have to wake up.
不要啊,醒醒啊,快醒醒
No.
不要
Sheriff Forbes, it's John Gilbert.
福布斯警长吗,我是约翰·吉尔伯特
Sorry to call so late.
抱歉这么晚打给您
I have an update about the vampires.
关于吸血鬼我有了新线索
Hello, Ric.
你好,里克
Isobel.
伊泽贝尔

重点单词   查看全部解释    
distract [di'strækt]

想一想再看

vt. 转移,分心

联想记忆
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
permanent ['pə:mənənt]

想一想再看

adj. 永久的,持久的
n. 烫发

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
fence [fens]

想一想再看

n. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术
n. 买卖赃物的人<

 
trusting ['trʌstiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 信任的;轻信的 v. 信赖(trust的ing

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
sheriff ['ʃerif]

想一想再看

n. 郡治安官,郡长

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。