Previously on The Vampire Diaries.
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret
一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着
until now.
直到现在
I know the risk but I have to know her.
我知道很冒险,但我必须要认识她
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜,和凯瑟琳长的一模一样
Why do I look like her?
我为何长得像她
You are adopted.
你是被收养的
This girl showed up, 16
一个女孩儿出现了,16岁
and about to give brith.
临盆在即
What else do you know about her?
你还知道些别的吗
Just her name, Isobel.
她的名字,伊泽贝尔
My wife Isabel spent her life researching
我妻子伊泽贝尔,她毕生都在研究
paranormal activity in this area.
此地区的超自然现象
Where is your wife?
你妻子人呢
Damon killed her.
达蒙杀了她
There is a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下有个墓穴
The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
一个咒语将凯瑟琳封在墓穴,保护着她
I am gonna bring her back.
我要让她重返人世
She's not here.
她不在这里
You knew Katherine isn't in there.
你知道凯瑟琳不在墓穴里
She knew where you were, she did't care.
她知道你在哪里,她毫不在意
Jesus, you scared me.
天啊,你吓着我了
Do you know what day it is?
你知道今天是周几吗
Saturday.
周六
And what year?
哪一年
It's 2010.
2010年
You Ok? Thank you.
你没事吧,谢谢
Wait, what's your name?
等下,你叫什么名字
It's Harper, sir.
我叫哈柏,先生
How did you get out here?
你怎么到这荒郊野岭来的
And why are you dressed like that?
为何穿成这样
You seem like a very nice person.
你看上去是个好人
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry for waht?
为什么道歉
Hey, Bonnie, it's me just checking in,
邦妮,是我,就是问候一下
seeing how you're doing.
想知道你过得怎么样
We miss you here.
我们想你了
Don't let your aunt drive you too crazy.
别让你姑妈把你逼疯了
Come home soon.
快点回家
Love you.
爱你
What are you doin' out here?
你在外面做什么
It's cold.
天很冷的
Thinking, writing.
想事情,写东西
The, uh, funeral for Bonnie's grandma,
邦妮外婆的葬礼
brought back a lot of mum and dad.
让我想起了很多爸妈去世时的场景
I was wondering you said you were doing dome digging about them,
我在想,你说要对他们做些调查
the adoption.
关于收养的事
Right.
对
So did you dig?
那你查了吗
Come on inside.
我们进去说
Your dad kept everything from his medical practice
你父亲把诊所里的一切东西都保留下来了
Records, logs, old appointment books.
医疗记录,日志,预约薄
I found an entry from the night you born
我发现了你出生当晚的一个记录
Patient and a birth date.
病人和出生日期
Isobel Peterson.
伊泽贝尔·彼得森
Do you think that's her real name?
你觉得那会是她的名字吗
Pregnant teenage runaway?
离家出走的少女孕妇
Probably not. First name, maybe.
姓可能是假的,但名可能是真的
But where'd she get Peterson?
但彼得森这个姓哪里借用的呢
Classmate? Best friend?
同学,或者好友
So I binged it.
我就搜索了一下
I searched for all the Petersons in this area
我查了本地区所有姓彼得森的人
Born the same year as Isobel, found 3
岁数同伊泽贝尔一样的,有三个
2 men and a woman, Trudie,
两男一女,女的叫楚蒂
Who lived in Grove Hill, Virginia.
她住在弗吉尼亚州的格罗夫希尔镇
That's not far from here.
那离这里不远
Well, watch this.
看这个
Isobel.
伊泽贝尔
She was a cheerleader.
她曾是个啦啦队长
Trudie still lives there.
楚蒂还住在那里
This is her address.
这是她的地址
What about Isobel?
那伊泽贝尔呢
I couldn't find angthing about her.
她的信息我完全找不到
Listen. There's something else.
听着,还有些事我得先告诉你
Mr. Saltzman, Rick,
萨尔茨曼老师,就是里克
His wife was from around here,
他妻子也是本地人
And her name was also Isobel.
也曾叫伊泽贝尔
Wait,
等等
"was" as an..
你说"曾"
She died.
她死了
Alaric's wife might have been your mother?
阿拉里克的妻子有可能是你的母亲
It can't be true, right?
不可能是真的,对吧
I mean, the coincidence alone is just crazy.
名字巧合就够惊人了
I have the address for her friend Trudie.
我有她朋友楚蒂的地址
You wanna talk to her?
你想和她谈谈吗
II don't know, I...
我,不知道
II don't know.
我不知道
If it's true and they are the same person,
如果我母亲和阿拉里克的妻子真的是一个人
That means that my birth mother is dead,
那也就是说,我的生母死了
And I don't know if I could handle that.
我不知道自己能否接受这个事实
Elena, did Jenna tell you anything about Alaric's wife?
埃琳娜,珍娜告诉你阿拉里克妻子的事了
How she died?
她是怎么死的
Just she was killed and case was never solved.
只是说她是被杀死的,案件至今未破
You knew that already?
你已经知道了
The night at the school when he attacked me,
在学校的那天晚上当他要袭击我的时候
He told me some things about her death.
他告诉了我关于他妻子的死
Well no, no.
那么,别乱猜
It's not possible.
那不可能的
The coincidence is it's too much.
太过巧合了,不可能的
Now, listen, if you do decide to go
听着,如果你决定去
Talk to Isobel's friend, I'll go with you. Ok?
找伊泽贝尔的朋友谈谈,我跟你一起去,好吗
I just don't know how gonna do yet.
我还不知道该怎么做呢
I should get goin'.
我要走了
I gotta go deal with Damon.
我得去看看达蒙
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He's dealing in his own way.
他在以自己的方式面对
How do I taste?
我尝起来怎样
Oh, so much better than your friends.
比你的朋友好喝多了
But shh. Don't tell them.
嘘,别告诉她们
They might get jealous.
不然她们会吃醋的
No. Buzzkill bob.
不,我扫兴的兄弟
Greetings.
你好啊
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Yeah.
好啊
Without the tridelts.
单独谈
Anything you have to say to me,
你要跟我说的
You can say in front of them.
她们也都可以听
They're really good at keeping secrets.
她们的嘴很严的
You're worried about me.
你在为我担心
That's nice. Don't be.
那太好了,别担心我
There's no need. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?
没有必要,我很好,我怎么会不好呢
It's almost 145 years of one goal get in that tomb.
我等了145年就是为了进那个墓地
I succeeded.
我成功了
Granted, Katherine wasn't in there to be rescued,
但是,凯瑟琳并不在里面等着我去拯救
But why dwell?
何必再费心机
No, it's so liberating not having a master plan,
长期以来的大计突然不存在,就像忽然解放了
Because I can do whatever the hell I want.
因为我可以随心所欲
That's kind of what I'm afraid of.
我就怕你变成如此模样
Relax. I haven't killed anyone in too long.
放松,我已经很久没有杀人了
those girls
那些女孩们呢
end up their dorm with headaches,
最后她们会带着头痛躺在宿舍
Think they blacked out.
以为自己昏睡了过去
Business as usual.
常用手段
Predictable you didn't pull me over here for a pep talk.
我猜,你找我谈话不是为了鼓舞我斗志的吧
So drink up. Spill it, brother.
喝吧,有什么事快说,兄弟
There was a woman you may have known a few years back
有个你几年前认识的女人
named Isobel,
叫伊泽贝尔
most came round here from Duke.
可能是从杜克大学来小镇的
You wanna discuss the woman in my past seriously?
你想跟我谈我过去的女人,不是吧你
You killed her.
你杀了她
What's your point?
你想说什么
I justjust wanna know
我只是,只是想知道
if you remember anything about her.
你是否还记得她的一些事
Oh, it's like a needle in a haystack, Stefan.
大海捞针一样,斯特凡
Well, think hard. It's important.
再好好想想,这很重要
Nothing is important, not anymore.
没有什么事是重要的,再也没有了
Great chat.
跟你聊天很开心
I have to go
我得走了
and exploit some women in the name of grief,
以悲伤为理由去压榨几个女人
which I'm sure you understand.
我想你一定很理解的
"TTFN," Said the tridelt.
"回头见"姑娘们要我转达你的
What?
怎么了
This is boring. I'm bored.
这太无聊了,我无聊至极
But we have this entire house to ourselves.
整间屋子里就只有我们两个了
I mean, it's practically a bachelor pad.
实际上,差不多算是单身公寓
And...
所以
So shouldn't we do something
我们是不是该做些什么
a little bit more bachelorpaddy?
做点干柴烈火的事
What? Something like this?
什么样的事,像这样的事吗
Something like that.
有点像那样的事
I don't know.
我不知道
This is a pretty good show.
这节目真精彩
Seriously?
真讨厌
Oh God.
天啦
Not on my couch.
别在我沙发上啊
Mom.
妈妈
I don't know. It's just weird, you know,
我也不知道,有点奇怪
me being raffled off like a Disney cruise.
将我像迪斯尼彩车那样大张旗鼓地兜售
In this town,
在这个小镇
Fundraising is like indentured servitude.
筹款就像签约买卖奴隶一样
You don't have a choice.
你没有商量的余地
Besides, you are bachelor and you are eligible,
而且你是单身又符合条件
so there you go.
所以就选你了
With this.
用这个
Oh, god. I can't believe I'm gonna do this.
天啦,我真不敢相信我要说这些
What?
怎么了
I am totally gonna ruin this moment,
我会完全毁了此刻的浪漫
but I have to tell you.
但是我不得不告诉你
Elena recently found out she was adopted,
埃琳娜最近发现她是被收养的
And she's been looking for her birth mother...
她一直在找她的生母
Whose name was Isobel.
她的名字叫伊泽贝尔
Isobel? Like my wife?
伊泽贝尔?跟我妻子一样
Isobel never had a baby.
她从没生过小孩
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Not before you were together?
在你们结婚之前也没有吗
Nope. No way.
不,不可能
This is Elena's birth mother.
这是埃琳娜的亲生母亲
Ah, she, uh
她
She never told me.
她从没告诉过我
I gonna go.
我要走了
Trudie?
楚蒂
TruTrudie Peterson?
楚蒂·彼得森
Yes.
是的
Uh, my name is Elena Gilbert.
我叫埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
I wanted to talk to you about Isobel Flemming.
我想和你谈谈伊泽贝尔·弗莱明的事
Well, I haven't heard that name in years.
我很久没听过那个名字了
How do you know her?
你怎么会认识她
I think that, um, well...
我想,嗯,那个
Do you know she had a baby
你知不知道她曾经生过孩子
that she gave up for adoption?
后来被别人收养了
My god.
天啊
You're her daughter.
你是她女儿
I was just gonna make some tea. Would you like some?
我刚准备泡茶,你想喝点吗
Sure.
好啊
Uh, the kitchen's this way.
嗯,厨房在这边
I wasn't gonna come. I didn't think I was,
我没打算要来,原本并没打算
But I was driving, and I hit this stoplight,
但我开车的时候,撞上了信号灯
And it made me think about when I was learning how to drive
让我回想起,我在学开车的时候
and then my mom would always warn me
妈妈总是警告我说
about this blind turn on the lefthand side,
要小心左转弯时的视线盲区
and then I was thinking about my mom, and
然后我就想起了我妈妈
I have your address,
我有你的住址
I'm sorry for barging in
很抱歉唐突来访
It's no problem.
没关系
Um, just a surprise, though.
只是点惊讶
I haven't thought about Isobel in years.
多年来我都没想起过伊泽贝尔了
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见到她是在什么时候
About 17 years ago,
大概是17年前吧
when she left to go have you.
当她离家出走去生下你的时候
We kept in touch for a while,
此后也联系过一段时间
But, well, you know, people drift apart.
但是,你知道的,后来就逐渐淡漠
And you don't know where she ended up?
你知不知道她后来怎么样了
She was in Florida for a while.
她曾在佛罗里达住过一阵子
She was on her own, you know, she wasn't easy.
她一个人孤苦伶仃,日子过的挺艰难的
Do you have any idea who my father is?
你知道我父亲是谁吗
I could never get her to fess up.
她从没跟我提起过
Anyway, she finally pulled it together,
不管怎样,到最后她还是振作起来
got into college on a scholarship.
拿着奖学金读完大学
Where did she go?
她去了哪
Somewhere in Carolina. Duke, I think.
卡罗莱纳的某个地方,应该是杜克吧
Smart girl, smart school.
优秀的女孩,优秀的学校
Let me just grab that.
我去取水
So it's been a few month, where have you been?
有几个月没见你了吧,你去哪了
Well, here and there. Never one place too long.
到处逛逛,不会在一个地方逗留太久
You know Pete.
你知道皮特的
No, actually, I don't,
不,事实上,我不知道
because you never brought him around.
因为你从不带他回来
So blonde's the new flavor of the month, huh?
那个金发女孩是你的新猎物吗
So sorry I scared her off.
抱歉我把她吓跑了
She's not a flavor, mom. I like her.
她不是我的猎物,妈妈,我喜欢她
So she's the one?
所以说她是你的真命天女
No, probably not, but maybe.
不,或许不是,或许是吧
Matt, seriously,
马特,不是吧你
Liz Forbes's daughter.
莉兹·福布斯的女儿
Mom, seriously. Knock it off.
妈妈,说真的,别再说了
Ice, please.
冰块
So, uh, you heard from Vic?
你有没有薇姬的消息
No, but don't worry.
没有,但别担心
She will come home eventually when she needs something.
当她有需要的时候,她就会回来的
I played that game.
我以前也是这样
Are you playing it now?
你现在还是这样吗
No. Then what are you doin' home?
不是,那你回来做什么
You trying to say I need a reason to come back?
你的意思是我回家还得有理由吗
Sit down. Eat with me.
坐下,和我一起吃吧
Tell me everything I've missed, hmm.
跟我说说我不在的时候都发生了什么事
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你能来见我
Something's come up.
发生了一些事
Jenna told you.
珍娜都告诉你了
Yeah. So it's true.
是的,所以说是真的吗
Your wife Isobel was Elena's birth mother.
你妻子伊泽贝尔是埃琳娜的生母
What does Elena know?
埃琳娜知道这件事吗
About your wife?
有关你的妻子吗
About everything. About you, your brother.
所有事,包括你和你哥哥
She knows what I am,
她知道我的身份
and she knows that you know about the vampires.
她也知道你知道吸血鬼的事
Does she know about Damon and Isobel?
那她知道达蒙和伊泽贝尔的事吗
No. I couldn't tell her until I was sure.
不,在我搞清楚之前,我不会告诉她
You said you'd help me.
你说过你会帮我的
I asked Damon without saying too much.
我向达蒙打探过了
He doesn't remember. Ask him again.
他不记得了,再问问他
Damon is not stable right now.
达蒙现在状态不稳定
You know, he murdered my wife
他杀了我的妻子
Or at the very least made a meal out of her.
或者说至少把她当成了大餐
When has he been stable?
他什么时候稳定过
I'm telling you not to push this.
我希望你不要太冲动行事
Give me a reason not to.
给我个不冲动行事的理由
Your survival. How's that for a reason?
你的命,这理由够吗
I'll handle it, but for now, I need you to let it go.
我会处理好的,但现在,我希望你放手
Is that what you'll tell Elena?
你也打算如此告诉埃琳娜吗
Let it go?
放手?
Leave Elena out of this.
别把埃琳娜扯进来
I need to know what happened.
我必须知道发生了什么
I think you would, too.
我想你也是
I need something more than just your wife's name.
我需要你妻子的更多资料
Pictures, something I could show Damon.
比如照片,让我可以拿给达蒙看
Just a few more minutes.
再等一会儿
Can't you, uh
你能不能
Can't you fix it at morning
你能不能早上再弄
I like working in night.
我喜欢晚上工作
Yes I like sleeping in night. With you.
但是我喜欢晚上睡觉,和你一起
Ok, I'll bite.
好吧,我投降
What is it, thesis stuff?
你在写什么,论文吗
Look, baby, I'm in a 3way here with you and your computer,
亲爱的,我和你,以及你的电脑在享受三人世界呢
The least you can do is let me know what you're up to.
至少该告诉我,你在做些什么吧
I was doing research,
我在做研究
and I dug up all this stuff
我寻找了所有关于
about this small town in Virginia near where I grew up.
弗吉尼亚州我出生地附近的一个小镇的资料
It's isolated, out of the way, and quiet,
是个安静,偏僻的小镇,孤立地存在着
And every now and then, people die mysteriously,
不时还有人神秘死亡
and they say that it's animal attacks.
他们说那是动物袭击
Except, these bodies are drained of blood.
但是这些人都是因为被吸干血而死
It's vampires. It has to be.
肯定是吸血鬼干的,一定是
OK.
好吧
I'll get my garlic and holy water,
我去准备好大蒜和圣水
And then maybe, just maybe... No.
然后也许,也许,不要
We can get some sleep.
我们可以先睡会儿
Come here. No.
过来,不要
Look, this is why I love you,
我就爱你这点
because you believe in all of this stuff,
你相信所有神鬼玄学的东西
so much so that you're making a degree out of it.
甚至都为此修了个学位
You're like Mulder
你简直就像穆德(X档案男主角)
except hotter and a girl.
但你是个性感女郎
This is not a joke, Rick.
我没开玩笑,里克
You think that this is cute,
你觉得这很可爱
but I'm gonna prove it.
但是我要证明这是真的
And Mulder was right in the end.
最后也证明穆德是对的啊
They came to the game for us.
观众来看比赛其实是为了看我们
The football team hadn't won in years.
那支球队很多年都没赢过了
We were the stars.
我们才是明星
Well, Izzie was.
伊兹才是明星
But I was a damn good backup.
但我也是个好替补
Heh. This is great. Thank you.
真不错,谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
You haven't touched your tea.
你还没喝过我给你泡的茶呢
What is this?
这是什么
Oh, it's just some herbal mixture
只是些混合草药茶
Vervain?
马鞭草
You know.
你知道
Know what?
知道什么
You didn't invite me in,
你刚才没邀请我进来
And you're serving vervain tea.
现在你又给我喝马鞭草茶
You know.
你知道
I think that you should probably leave.
我想你或许该走了
Wait. What are you not telling me?
等等,你还有什么是没告诉我的
Please, leave
请你,离开
Now.
立刻
Bourbon.
来一杯波本酒
Behold the teacher.
老师也在呢
Don't you have some papers to grade?
不需要批改试卷吗
It's, uh, more fun with a buzz.
一醉解千愁
Well, most things in life are.
人生之事大多如此
Sober's depressing.
清醒只让人郁闷压抑
You don't strike me as somebody who gets depressed.
在我看来,你可不像会郁闷的人啊
You say that like you know me.
你说的好像你很了解我一样
Just a hunch.
只是感觉罢了
You have a good afternoon.
下午愉快
Not likely.
不大可能
Daytime drinking, huh?
大白天喝酒
It's all the rage.
流行嘛
Listen, I need a favor.
我要你帮我一个忙
You ever been in love?
你恋爱过吗
Excuse me?
什么
Have you ever been so bent on someone,
你有没有完全迷恋上一个人
that you just have your heart ripped out by them?
到最后却被对方伤透了心
You forget I was married.
我想你忘了我已经结婚了
Right. Gay husband.
对哦,你有个同性恋老公
She'll have what I'm having.
给她来杯一样的
Sit down.
请坐
There's a fundraiser here tonight
今晚镇上有个筹款活动
that the founder's council is throwing.
创立者协会组织的
The town's most eligible bachelors get raffled off for dates,
镇里最优质的单身汉会被抽中参加约会
and, well, we are short of bachelor.
不过,我们缺少单身汉
Is this what you do when there's no, um, vampires?
没有吸血鬼的时候你们就干这破事儿吗
Organize bachelor raffles?
举办单身汉兑奖活动
Oh, trust me.
相信我
At this point, I miss the vampires.
此时此刻,我觉得处理吸血鬼更好
Look, you're a hero to this town, Damon.
听着,达蒙,你是小镇的英雄
I know most people don't know it,
我知道很多人不知情
but you are, and you're single and a catch.
但你确实是,而且你是单身,也很优质
Oh, come on. Help me out.
拜托,帮帮我
Carol Lockwood won't let me live it down if I come up empty handed.
若是我空手而归,卡罗尔·洛克伍德不会让我好过的
You know, a room for the woman
面对一屋子
clamoring want to win a date with me?
吵着要和我约会的女人
Sounds tasty.
感觉会很香艳
Thank you.
多谢
One thing.
有件事
Can you get information on someone for me?
你能帮我找到一个人的资料吗
Alaric Saltzman, the history teacher.
历史老师阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
There's just something a little off about him,
我觉得他有些古怪
And I just I just wanna make sure that the high school
我只想确保学校在请老师的时候
did their homework on this guy.
有没有好好调查过
You got it. Thanks
没问题,谢谢
May I help you?
请问找谁
Thank you for the text.
多谢你的短信
You're welcome.
不客气
I didn't tell her anything.
我没有告诉她任何事情
II kept my promise.
我遵守了诺言
Good
很好
The girl though, she knows something.
但那个女孩,她知道一些事情
That won't be a problem.
那没什么
She won't get any closer to the truth.
她无法再进一步了解真相了
Good.
很好
So I'm done?
我完事了吗
Yes. You're done.
是的,你"完了"
No! I won't invite you in.
不,我不会邀请你进来
You can't come in!
你不能进来
I'm not a vampire, so, yes, I can.
我不是吸血鬼,所以我可以
I don't understand, I did what you told me.
我不明白,你说的我都照做了
I did my part!
我完成了任务
And now I have to do mine.
现在我也要完成我的任务了
Stefan?
斯特凡
Better.
比他更好
Me.
是我
You look, um...
你看起来
Dashing? Gorgeous?
潇洒,迷人
Irresistible?
诱惑
Wrecked.
烂醉
You look wrecked.
你一副醉相
No reason why.
没什么原因
Do you know that I am one of mystic falls' most eligible bachelors?
你知道我是神秘瀑布镇最优质的单身汉之一吗
Huh. Yep.
是嘛,没错
How are you doing? Never better
你最近怎么样,非常好
What can I do for you?
有什么可以效劳的吗
I'm a barrel of favors today.
今天我可以提供无限量的帮助
It's my newfound purpose how can I help people?
我的人生新目标诞生了,服务他人
I'm just meeting Stefan. We're going to the fundraiser.
我只是来找斯特凡一起去筹资会
Help a guy out, will you?
帮我一下,可以吗
Can't get this.
扣子扣不上
So I found out who my birth mother is.
我知道我亲生母亲是谁了
Ecch. Who cares?
谁在意那个
She left you.
她丢下了你
She sucks.
她是个烂人
Stephen, there you are.
斯特凡,你来了啊
Uhh. I need a bigger jacket.
我要一件大点的外套
Wow. You know,
你知道吗
an occasional sorority girl might, um,
多喝了几个姐妹会女孩的血
You know, help fill you out a little bit.
身材就臃肿起来了
He's fine.
他没事
He is Damon.
他可是达蒙
Maybe this heartache will be good for him.
或许此次心碎对他来说有好处
It'll remind him that he has one, even if it doesn't beat.
让他察觉到自己还有颗心,尽管那颗心并不跳动
Won't hold my breath.
我不抱多大期望
So I went to see Trudie Peterson.
我去见了楚蒂·彼得森
I know. I'm sorry. I didn't plan it.
抱歉没告诉你,我也是一时冲动去的
How was it?
谈的怎么样
She has vervain.
她有马鞭草
She knows about vampire stuff,
她知道有吸血鬼的事
Stephen, this can't be coincidence.
斯特凡,那不可能是巧合
It Isn't.
的确不是
This is Alaric's wife.
这是阿拉里克的妻子
This is her. This is isobel.
这就是她,伊泽贝尔
He gave this to you?
他给了你这个吗
Everything he knows about vampires, he learned from her.
他的吸血鬼知识全部来自她妻子
He believes that she was killed by one.
他相信她是被一个吸血鬼杀掉的
Oh, my god.
天呐
Listen, Elena,
听着,埃琳娜
there is a lot about Isobel that Alaric can tell you,
阿拉里克可以告诉你很多关于伊泽贝尔的事
but I need you hold of a little while
我希望你缓一缓
before you talk to him.
再去找他谈
Why? I know it's a lot to ask of you,
为什么,我知道让你很为难
but will you do that for me?
但你能为我做到吗
Tickets for the raffle are now on sale.
奖票在打折
All proceeds benefit the annual founder's day celebration.
所有收入将被用于年度创始日庆祝活动
That's a good look for you.
衣服和你真配
Embarrassed and uncomfortable?
窘迫又不舒服吗
Yep, that's the one.
对,就要那种感觉
Hey, look. I'm, uh, sorry about earlier.
早上的事我很抱歉
It was just kind of a...a shock.
只是有点震惊
Well, I'm sorry for dropping it on you,
很抱歉我突然告诉你那些事
but I felt like you should know.
但我觉得你应该知道
No, I get it.
没事,我理解
At some point,
从某种程度上来说
maybe you and Elena could talk.
也许你和埃琳娜可以谈谈
I'm sure she'd like to hear about Isobel,
我敢肯定她会很乐意了解伊泽贝尔的事情
what she was like.
关于她的为人
Yeah. Or not. No pressure.
是啊,或者算了,不给你压力了
I don't know if that's a...a great idea.
我不知道那样做好不好
At least not...not for a while.
但暂时还是算了
Where'd our girlfriend go?
我们的女朋友去哪儿了
She's on her way to the grill.
她去格尔酒吧了
I, uh, wanted to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
This is the woman, Isobel. From north Carolina.
就是她,伊泽贝尔,来自北卡罗莱纳
Remember her now?
现在有印象了吗
Who wants to know?
谁想知道
I do.
我想知道
Who else wants to know?
还有谁想知道
Did you kill her?
你杀了她吗
Sorry. Don't know her.
不好意思,不认识她
Hey, are you comin'?
你一起来吗
The real housewives of mystic falls await.
神秘瀑布镇的主妇等着呢
He's already been hit on, like, 35 times.
他被点名,大概35次了
He's total cougar bait.
完全是个熟女杀手
Impressive.
真牛
More like embarrassing.
尴尬
Hi, Mrs. Donovan.
嗨,多诺万夫人
Hi, Elena honey.
埃琳娜,亲爱的
Hi, Kelly.
嗨,凯丽
Long time no see.
好久不见
How are you doing? Oh, same old.
过得怎么样,老样子
Oh. Matty tells me you broke his heart.
马特告诉我你伤了他的心
Mom. Just kidding.
妈妈,开玩笑的啦
Calm down.
镇定
He found his rebound girl.
他找到了新女友疗情伤
Oh. Here you go, sweetheart.
给你,亲爱的
However many that'll buy.
能买几张买几张
I just hope I don't get bachelor 3.
我就希望不要抽到3号
I dated him in high school.
高中的时候和他约会过
Not impressive.
真差劲
In any way.
那方面也是
Very exciting.
真激动啊
I've got the big date planned.
我有一个很棒的约会计划
It's a romantic dinner,
共进浪漫的晚餐
Secluded spot somewhere woodsy.
在树林里找个隐蔽的地方
You're making me think I should buy a ticket
你说的我都想买一张票了
Well, you are in charge. You could always rig it.
你是负责人,你可以暗箱操作嘛
Pardon me.
不好意思
I ran the check on the history teacher.
我调查了那历史老师的资料
You want this before or after your big debut?
你现在就想要调查结果,还是待会儿
How's it look?
结果怎么样
He checks out.
没什么问题
Couple of speeding tickets.
就一些超速单
It's a rough story, though.
不过他也挺不幸
Turns out his wife went missing a few years back North Carolina
他妻子几年前在北卡罗莱纳失踪
North Carolina?
北卡罗莱纳
She have a name?
查到她的名字了吗
Yeah. Isobel.
伊泽贝尔
Isobel.
伊泽贝尔
And what do you do, bachelor number 3?
你是做什么的,3号单身汉
Yeah, I'm a plumber.
我是个水管工
Well, isn't that wonderful?
很棒不是吗
We could always use more plumbers.
家家户户都需要水管工
Moving on.
继续
Number 4, "Alaric saltzman."
4号,阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
Wow. That's quite a mouthful.
真绕口啊
What do you do, alaric?
你是做什么的,阿拉里克
I'm a teacher at Mystic Falls high.
我是神秘瀑布镇高中的老师
Oh, beauty and brains, ladies.
帅气而又有智慧,小姐们
This one's a keeper.
赶紧来抢啊
what do you teach? history.
你教什么?历史
History, oh ,get the fun fact about Mystic Falls,
历史,说些关于神秘瀑布镇的趣史
something crazy.
让人觉得难以置信的事
He probably saving the best stories for his date.
或许他打算留住故事,待会儿只讲给约会对象听
And last, but not least,
最后一位重量级嘉宾
Damon salvatore.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托
We don't have much on you. Well, I'm tough to fit on a card.
没有你太多的资料,小卡片可难以将我概括
Do you have any hobbies, like to travel?
你有什么爱好吗,比如旅游
Oh, yeah. L.A., new york.
是的,洛杉矶,纽约
Couple of years ago, I was in north Carolina,
几年前我还去过北卡罗莱纳
near the duke campus, actually.
离杜克大学挺近
I thinkI think Alaric when to school there.
我想阿拉里克是在那上学的
Didn't you, Rick?
是吗,里克
Yeah, 'cause I I know your wife did.
我知道你妻子是那个大学的
I had a drink with her once,
我还和她喝过几杯
She was
她...
she was a great girl,
她是个好女孩
never tell you that?
她没告诉过你吗
Because she was...delicious.
她可真是,很香艳美味啊
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I just need some air.
我只是要呼吸点空气
Elena He killed her,
埃琳娜,他杀了她
Damon was the vampire that killed her?
达蒙是杀她的那个吸血鬼
I don't know what happened.
我不知道具体是怎么回事
Alaric said that they never found the body.
阿拉里克说一直没发现她的尸体
Oh, my god. Stefan.
天呐,斯特凡
I know. I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you,
我知道,很抱歉,我想告诉你的
But I just I wanted to know more.
但,我想先查明真相
I was feeling sorry for him,
我还为他难过
hoping that this whole Katherine thing would change him.
希望凯瑟琳的事会让他有所改变
I'm so stupid.
我真是异想天开
He doesn't know about the connection to you.
他不知道这事和你的关系
I thought about confronting him.
我想过和他当面对峙
But he is already so on edge.
但他已经很狂躁了
Why are you protecting him?
你为什么要护着他
Because you are not the only one
因为不止你一个人
hoping that he might actually change.
希望他能有所改变
That man.
那个人
I saw that man outside of Trudie's.
我在楚蒂家门口见过
Get back inside. Come on
进去,快点
And bachelor number 3 goes to 37458.
3号单身汉的女伴是37458号
That's me.
是我
Ah. Kelly Donovan. Lovely.
凯丽·多诺万,真不错
You and the plumber should have so much fun.
你和管道工先生一定会玩得非常愉快的
Congratulations, Ms. Donovan.
恭喜你,多诺万女士
Ok. Just...stop.
好了,算了吧
Stop trying so hard.
别再试着讨好我了
This thing you're doing, this nice thing, it's fake,
你所表现的殷勤,真假
like you, like your mom,
有其母必有其女
and for some reason, Matt fell for it,
马特不知怎么竟会上当
but that doesn't mean that I will.
但那并不代表我也会
I don't like you, ok?
我不喜欢你,明白吗
So tell plumber boy I'll be at the bar.
告诉管道工先生我在酒吧等他
Whoa. Easy there.
慢点儿
Buy a ticket like everyone else.
要像大家一样买票啊
Did you enjoy that,
你刚很享受吗
rubbing it in to alaric saltzman?
在阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼的伤口上撒盐
What?
什么
Just as I was starting to think that there
正当我开始觉得
was something redeemable about you.
或许你还有救的时候
Elena.
埃琳娜
Am I missing something here?
我是不是错过了什么
Did I forget to mention
我是不是忘了告诉过你
earlier when we were talking about my birth mother,
就是之前我们在谈论我的亲身母亲时
the one that gave me up?
就是抛弃我的那位
Her name was Isobel.
她的名字叫伊泽贝尔
Go ahead. Reminisce about how you killed her.
想想吧,回忆一下你是怎么杀了她的
Let's get you home.
我送你回家
I have a message for you.
我有个口信要捎给你
What? Who are you?
什么,你是谁
Stop looking.
别找了
Stop looking for what?
别找什么
She doesn't want to know you.
她不想认识你
She doesn't want to talk to you.
也不想和你说话
Isobel.
伊泽贝尔
You need to stop looking. Do you understand?
你别再找她了,明白吗
She's alive? Does that mean she's a...
她还活着吗,那就是说她是...
Elena, he's under a compulsion.
埃琳娜,他被意识控制了
Do you understand? Yes. I do.
你明白了吗,是的,我明白了
Good.
很好
I'm done now.
我任务完成了
Come on. Let's get out of here.
快点,我们快离开这儿
37649.
37649号
That's me.
是我
Congratulations.
恭喜
And bachelor number 5, Damon Salvatore.
5号单身汉,达蒙·塞尔瓦托
37552.
37552号
Oh, would you look at that? 37552
瞧瞧啊,37552号
What are the chances? Me.
真巧啊,是我
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了
I'm gonna call you later.
我一会儿打给你
I think it's time to let this vampire crap go.
我觉得是时候放下对吸血鬼一事的执迷了
I mean, the research, the trips,
研究啊,旅行啊
it's become an obsession.
你变得越来越痴迷了
This is important to me.
那对我很重要
Why? Why is this so important?
为什么,为什么这么重要
Explain to me. I mean...make me understand.
解释给我听听,让我也能理解你
I mean, what's the point of this?
你如此痴迷到底是为了什么
You don't want kids. You're barely ever home.
你不想要孩子,几乎不怎么在家
I just want us to be normal people.
我只希望我们过着正常人的生活
Maybe I don't want to.
或许我不想
Maybe I want more.
或许我有更高的追求
Here we go. Home, sweet home.
到家咯,家,温馨的家
Wait. Why...why are we back here?
等等,怎么,我们怎么回来了
I wasn't ready to leave.
我还没准备回来呢
Yeah, you were, mom.
别说胡话了,妈妈
You're the best, Matty.
你最好了,马特
I know.
我知道
I'm...I'm sorry...
我,我很抱歉
I was gone so long.
我离开太久了
Why are you really home, mom?
你到底是为什么回家来的,妈妈
It's Pete.
因为皮特
He's gone,
他离开我了
and it's all my fault.
都是我的错
I did it. I always do it.
我搞砸了,我总这样
No, you didn't, mom.
不,你没有,妈妈
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
You're all I have left.
我现在只剩下你一个了
Please don't leave from me
求你别离开我
I'm not goin' anywhere.
我哪儿都不会去的
Are you really this stupid?
你真这么傻吗
Guess so.
看样子是啊
You gotta put down the stake.
把木桩放下
Wow. That's courage.
勇气可嘉啊
Where's Isobel?
伊泽贝尔在哪儿
What have you done to my wife?
你对我妻子做了什么
Want me to tell you I killed her?
你想让我告诉你是我杀了她吗
Would that make you happy?
那样你就高兴了
Because I think you know what happened.
我觉得你知道发生了什么
I saw you feeding on her.
我看见你吸了她的血
Yeah. I did, and I wasn't lying.
是的,我没有撒谎
She was delicious.
她很美味
Oh, come on. What do you think happened?
你以为发生什么了
Not an inkling?
一点也想不到吗
Never considered the possibility?
就没考虑过那种可能吗
I turned her.
我转化了她
Why?
为什么
She came to me, all pathetic,
她来找我的,可怜兮兮的
Looking for vampires.
到处找吸血鬼
There was something about her,
她身上有种特质
something I liked.
我喜欢的那种
There was something special.
非常特别的地方
You turned her because you liked her?
你转化了她,是因为你喜欢她吗
No, I slept with her because I liked her.
不,我和她上床是因为我喜欢她
I turned her because she begged me to.
我转化她是因为她求我那么做的
But you knew that, too, didn't you?
你也很清楚的,对吗
Hmm. I guess she wasn't happy at home,
我猜她在家并不快乐
wasn't happy with life in general,
不像过着普通人的生活
wasn't happy with you.
和你在一起不快乐
Ah, this is a shame.
真可惜啊
We're kindred spirits, abandoned by the women we love.
我们是同病相怜,都被喜欢的女人抛弃
Unrequited love sucks.
得不到回应的爱太可悲了
Sounds like I got a lung.
似乎我撕裂了你的肺
Which means I get to sit here and watch you die.
也就是说我可以坐在一边,看你死去
What happened?
发生了什么
What did you do?
你做了什么
Do what? He attacked me.
做什么,他袭击了我
Damon.
达蒙
All I did was tell him the truth.
我只是告诉他真相
His wife didn't want him anymore.
他妻子不再要他了
Not my fault he couldn't handle it.
他无法接受又不是我的错
Like you've been handling Katherine?
就像你也无法接受凯瑟琳对你的背叛吗
I'm handling it fine. You know what?
我完全可以接受,你知道吗
Isobel came to me.
伊泽贝尔找到我
She found me.
她找到了我
And if she's related to Elena,
如果她和埃琳娜有血缘关系
that means she's related to Katherine.
就是说她和凯瑟琳有血缘关系
Maybe katherine sent her to me.
也许是凯瑟琳把她送给我的
Stop it. You don't have to keep looking.
住嘴,你不要再往下深挖了
It can't be a coincidence that Isobel sought me out.
伊泽贝尔找到我一定不是巧合
Can't.
不是巧合
I'm assuming you'll take care of this.
我想你会处理他的尸体吧
What happened?
发生了什么
What's going on?
怎么了
You were just...
你刚刚
Did Damon turn you?
达蒙转化你了吗
No. II went for him,
没有,我袭击他
And then he, uh he stabbed me.
然后他,他刺中了我
No, no, no. You must have vampire blood in your system.
不,不,不,你身体里一定有吸血鬼的血
Somebody slipped it to you.
有人喂你喝的
No, it's....
不是的,是因为...
It's something else.
是因为别的原因
Then how?
怎么做到的
I, uh...
我
Isobel.
伊泽贝尔
Surprise gifts aren't fair.
突然送个惊喜礼物可不公平
I always feel bad for not getting you something.
我没给你买礼物,感觉很愧疚
Just open it.
打开看看
Oh, that's a giant piece of jewelry.
真是一颗大戒指啊
I know, it's ridiculous.
我知道,有点傻气
Just tell people it's a family heirloom.
对外人只说是传家宝就行了
Nobody questions that.
没人会多问的
Where'd you get this?
你从哪弄来的
If I told you, you'd laugh at me.
如果告诉你,你会笑话我的
But promise me that you'll always wear it.
向我保证你会一直戴着它
It'll protect you from all the things that go bump in the night.
它会保护你不受黑夜邪灵的伤害
A ring to ward off the demons, eh?
一枚可以趋退恶魔的戒指
Consider it a a token of my love,
把它当做我对你爱的信物
my affection, and if nothing else,
我的柔情蜜意,如果没有别的
an apology for being so crazy.
就当是为我疯狂行为的歉意
Well, you were definitely crazy.
是的,你确实很疯狂
I'm selfish, and I'm obsessed,
我太自私了,我着魔了
And I'm a horrible wife.
我是个糟糕的妻子
But you love me anyway.
但是你依然爱我
Yes, I do.
是的
This ring protected me.
是戒指保护了我
That's impossible.
不可能啊
I know.
我知道
Was there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Did you find her?
你找到她了吗
What's going on?
怎么回事
Isobel?
伊泽贝尔
Pearl.
珍珠
It's Harper.
是哈柏
I'm glad you found us.
很高兴你找到了我们
Ms. Gibbons,
吉本斯夫人
This gentleman is a friend of mine.
他是我的一个朋友
May he come in?
他能进来吗
Any friend of Pearl's is a friend of mine.
珍珠的朋友就是我的朋友
Please do. Come in.
请吧,快进来
Annabelle, close the door, please.
安娜贝拉,关门