So I take it I was right.
看来我猜对了
What I told you about the tomb under the church is true.
之前告诉你的教堂下墓穴的事是真的了
Yes. It was right. Thank you for the tip.Yeah. It's nice to meet you.
是 千真万确 多谢提示 很高兴见到你
Maybe.What's goin' on, Rose?Where's, uh, Trevor?
但愿吧 罗斯 有什么事吗 特雷弗呢
Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she?No.
罗斯最终没能把你交给克劳斯 对吧 没有
But not because she had a change of heart.
但不是因为她改变了主意
It's nightfall.Time to go.
太阳落山了 该走了
When did this happen?Mmm. In the woods.I tripped.
什么时候的事 在树林里的时候 我拌倒了
That's a lie. I would have smelled it.
说谎 我之前怎么没有闻到
I'd rather die than go back to Klaus.
我宁愿死也不愿被克劳斯抓回去
Please just let me die.
求你让我死吧
If you die, then Trevor dies with you.No. No!
若你死了 特雷弗会同你一块儿死 不要
Where is she?You set us both on a path of death.
她在哪儿 你让我们走上了不归路
I only hope that Klaus sees the honor in returning that girl to him.
我只希望克劳斯能看在 我们送她回去的份上网开一面
He will sacrifice her.Then so be it!
他会杀她作祭品 那就杀好了
I love her, Rose.He'll kill you.
罗斯 我爱她 他会杀了你的
He will not stop until he has all of our heads.
他不杀死我们不会罢休
Then we shall run until we die.
那我们就无休止地逃亡吧