Interesting.Well, so I was right.
有趣了。所以我是对的嘛
Open a window. It's about to get smug in here.
开窗吧,房间里要充满沾沾自喜的气息了
Well, I would love to help you,but since I discovered the satisfaction of working with my hands on a train engine, I don't think I can go back to theory.
我很愿意帮你们但自从我发现了双手在火车发动机上操作的乐趣之后我觉得自己无法回归理论研究了
I'm an engineer now.
我现在是一个工程师
And, hey, just to be clear,a train engineer.
再解释清楚点一个火车工程师
Not that goofy kind you are.
不是你那种二愣子型的
Sheldon, you can still go on the trip in a few weeks.
谢尔登你可以几周后再踏上旅程的嘛
Just help us out.
帮帮我们呗
Sorry. I need to work on this engine so when I get to the train yard I won't look foolish.
不好意思啊,我必需熟悉一下这个发动机这样到火车上的时候才不会显得笨笨的
He's worried about looking foolish.
他竟然担心会看起来笨笨的
That's a heapin' helping of irony right there.
真是充满了讽刺啊
Come on, you know you're not leaving physics.
来嘛,你知道自己不会抛弃物理的
Why are you doing this?
干嘛这样咯?
Leonard, in the world of theoretical physics,you never finish; so much is unprovable.
莱纳德在理论物理的世界你的努力永无尽头,有太多东西无法证明
But when I was studying that railway guide, it was so tangible and so satisfying that something just clicked.
但是当我研究这个铁道指南的时候,它如此确切而事物变得清晰明了的时候简直超满足
Then it clacked.
然后啪嗒一声
Then it clicked, then it clacked, clickclack clicketyclack, and here we are.Whoowhoo!
咔哒一声啪嗒,咔哒,啪嗒咔哒,啪嗒咔哒呜呜!
Did you hear anything back from the Caltech preschool?
加州理工学前班那边有给你回复吗?
Not yet, but we're gonna apply to a bunch of others just to keep our options open.
还没,不过我们准备多申几所到时候好有个选择
Okay, stop that! No more preschool talk.
别说了!别再说学前班什么的了
Tonight is about having fun.
今晚是出来寻开心的
Nothing says fun like being scolded.
被责怪可一点都不开心哦
It's Raj.Everything okay? Don't worry. Everything's fine.
是杰拉都还好吗?别担心,一切正常
Hang up! We don't need help.
快挂断!我们不需要求助
I don't need your help deciding when we need help!
我在是否需要求助这件事上可以自己决定!
Raj, what's going on? Raj
怎么了?
Yes, so, I was just warming up some milk for Halley,and I... I thought it smelled a little funky,
嗯,我刚才正在给哈雷热母乳然后我...我觉得母乳的味道有点臭了
so I checked the date that you wrote on the bottle,and it says "Flerbsday."
所以我看了下你写在奶瓶上的日期上面写着"星期口"
It says "Tuesday."How is that a "T"?!
是"星期二"那怎么会是"二"呢?!
I'm sure it's fine, but if you're worried, there's extra milk in the freezer.
我敢确定没问题的,但是如果你担心的话冰箱里还有多余的母乳
Okay, yes,I will err on the side of caution and defrost a fresh batch.
好的,那我宁可失之于谨慎再解冻一瓶新鲜的
You're wasting perfectly good milk.
你正在浪费没问题的母乳
Fine, you drink it. It's just milk.
好,那你喝吧, 奶而已嘛
Stuart, don't you drink my milk!Okay, give...
斯图尔特你喝点试试看!好吧,把电话...
Can you guys handle this or not?
你俩能行吗?
Oh, of course we can. Uh, you girls have a good time.
当然可以,姑娘们你们浪得开心哟
She said I was in charge.Hmm.
她说这里我说了算,嗯
So we just throw this away?
所以我们就这么把这玩意丢掉哦?
What else are you gonna do with it?
所以你还打算怎么处置?
Put it in your coffee?
拌进咖啡里面?
Well, I don't take it black.
反正我又不喝黑的
Okay. This is everything he had on the board.
好,这是他写在黑板上的所有东西
I'm sure we can figure the rest out. All right.Hmm.
相信我们可以搞定剩余的部分,好的,嗯
Feel free to jump in.
有话就说哦
"Hmm" is all I got.
"嗯"是唯一我能想出来的
Oh, we can get this.
我们可以搞定的
Is there any chance it's upsidedown?
有没有可能咱们写反了啊?
Maybe we can find another theoretical physicist to help us.
要不我们找找其他理论物理学家来帮忙吧
It's classified. If we tell anyone, we'd get in trouble.
这可是机密啊,如果透露给其他人,咱们就有麻烦了
Hey, I came up with that and "hmm."
我至少想出了刚才那个办法和"嗯"
You haven't pitched anything.
你还啥都没想出来呢
Just keep thinking.I got it.
继续想,有了
You really figured it out?
你真的算出来了?
No, but when we show this nonsense to Sheldon,it will make him crazy, and he'll have to fix it.
没,但如果咱们把这个扯淡玩意给谢尔登看的话他肯定会气得跳脚,再帮我们改过来
Oh, you're a genius. Yeah, I know.
你真是个天才,当然
That's not even a math symbol.
那玩意甚至都不是数学符号
史努比的主人,That's just Charlie Brown's hair.
那是查利?布朗的头毛
Sorry, guys.This club was so great.
不好意思啊,筒子们,这家酒吧明明很赞的啊
How could they turn it into a bookstore?
怎么能给变成书店了呢?
I thought we got rid of all those.
还以为所有书店都被清理了呢
Renaissance Choir's looking pretty good right now, huh? Hello?
文艺复兴唱诗班现在看起来很不错,对吧?喂?
Nothing to worry about.
啥事没有哦
She's just been crying for a little while, and I was wondering if you had any tricks to get her to sleep.
她只是哭了一小会,我想知道你有没有什么可以哄她入睡的小技巧
She was sleeping just fine till you took a selfie with her!
她本来睡得好好的谁让你和她一起自拍的!
She was blowing a spit bubble. It was adorable!
她那会儿正在吹泡泡啊,很萌萌哒的!
You guys got this? Do you need me to come home? Wait.
你俩能搞定吗?需不需要我回去?等等
She's settling down.
她安静下来了
Oh, okay, false alarm.
好的,虚惊一场
Little parenting tip:sleeping babies hate flash photography.
一点做家长的小建议:睡觉的宝宝超恨闪光灯的
Is everything okay?Yeah.
没出什么事吧?没事
I may have just left my infant daughter with Patrick and SpongeBob.
我可能刚刚把我家小女婴留给海绵宝宝和派大星照看了
Hey, there's another dance club nearby.
嘿,这附近还有另一家舞蹈俱乐部
I mean, I don't know how you feel about Latin music,
我是不知道你们怎么看拉丁音乐啦
but according to their horas of operación, they're open.
不过根据他们的银夜时荐,他们现在还开着呢
Maybe we should just call it a night.
或许我们今晚就该直接回家了
You sure? They're open till dos.
你确定?他们开到娘点宗哦
Yeah, we're all dressed up.
是啊,我们还都这么打扮了呢
Why go home?
干嘛回去啊?
I'm just not really in the mood anymore.
我就是有点没心情了
What's going on with you?
你怎么了啊?
I don't know. This is all starting to feel like a sad attempt to recapture our youth.
我不知道,这一切都开始让我觉得我们是在伤感而徒劳地回顾我们的青春
I'm not sad.I just wanted to get drunk and not wear sweatpants.
我不伤感啊。我只是想在没穿着运动裤的时候醉个酒
I'm not sad.I mean, hello.
我不伤感,哎呀,讲真啊
Okay, maybe I'm the one who's sad.
好吧,那可能就只有我一个人伤感吧
What are you sad about?
你伤感什么呢?
Maybe the fact that you went and had a baby.
可能就是你现在生了孩子
You're upset I had a baby?
我生了孩子你很烦吗?
No, of course not. I just...
不,当然不,我只是...
I didn't think it would make me have all these feelings.
我没想到这会让我产生这么多感慨
What feelings? Pressure!
什么感慨?有压力啊!
I mean, she's looking at preschools, she has a minivan, she has a 401.
你看看她已经开始看学前班有辆小面包车,她还有养老金
Before she talked about it, I just thought that was a race.
在她讲起这玩意儿之前,我还以为那是什么赛车呢
You think that stuff is fun?
你以为那些东西有意思吗?
Being a parent is terrifying.
成了家长超恐怖的
I'm constantly worried, I'm always tired,and in a few minutes, I'm gonna milk myself in a bookstore parking lot.
我常年在担心,整天都很累而就在几分钟内,我就要在一个书店停车场里给自己挤奶了
I get that, okay?
我都懂的好吗?
It's just, Leonard and I have been married for two years,and we're no further along than when we were dating.
只是,莱纳德和我已经结婚两年了但我们却也没比约会的时候有什么进步
Come on. You've got so much to feel good about.
拜托你能开心的事情那么多
You've got a great job now.
你现在有个超棒的工作
Yeah, I guess I am making decent money.
好吧,我现在确实钱赚得不少了
You make more than I do.
你比我赚得还多呢
You may not have a house yet, but your apartment's great.
你可能还没有一幢房子,但是你的公寓也很不错
It's bigger than mine.
而且还比我的大呢
And Leonard loves you so much, he married you twice.
而且莱纳德这么爱你,他娶了你两次
I'm not even engaged once.
我连一次订婚都没有呢
I don't even know if Sheldon thinks about marriage.
我都不知道谢尔登有没有想过婚姻
I'm not getting any younger.
我的青春可是一去不复返啊
Honestly, I kind of thought by now, we might have had some sort of...
说真的,我现在想想我们可能有些...
Careful. The sound of crying can make me lactate.
注意啊,哭声可能会让我渗奶
I'm sorry. I can't help it.
对不起,我忍不住
Oh, that's gonna make me cry.
哦,这会让我也想哭的
And there they go.Ew.
然后她们就渗出来了,恶
Well, Sheldon, turns out we didn't need you after all.
好吧,谢尔登看来我们实际上并不需要你嘛
That's right. We figured it out all by ourselves.
是啊,我们自己就都搞定啦
Wasn't even that hard. No.
根本就没那么难
Well, good for you guys.
好吧,你们干得不错
Look, I have a grease smudge on my hand, and I'm okay with it.
看啊,我手上有一块油渍,而我并不介意
Aren't you gonna look at the board to see how right we are?
你不准备看看板子上我们有多么正确吗?
No, thanks. I'm busy trying to fix this fuel pump.
不,谢了,我忙着修理这个油泵呢
It's a manifold. Oh.
这是个复合管,哦
Well, I guess it's fixed.
好吧,那我觉得它修好了
Just look at the board.That's wrong.Oh, no!
就看看板子嘛,那是错的,哎呀,不是吧!
What should we have done differently?
我们哪些地方应该用别的做法啊?
Well, first of all, you can't use relativistic and nonrelativistic vectors in the same equation.
首先,你就不能把四维矢量和非四维矢量用在同一个等式里
Told ya. Can you fix it for us?
早跟你说了吧,那你能帮我们改好吗?
Okay, but this is the last time.
行,但这是最后一次了
Nice try, blockheads.
想骗我,呆瓜们
Come on, Sheldon. You can't turn your back on physics.
拜托,谢尔登你不能放弃物理啊
Besides, you have no idea what you're doing with this stuff.
而且你根本不知道你自己在用这玩意干什么
But if you really want to learn the mechanical side,
但是如果你真的想学机械方面的东西
I can teach you anything you want to know.
我可以把任何你想知道的东西教给你
And instead of standing around watching,
而你也可以帮我们造你的小型向导系统
you can help us build your smaller guidance system.
而不是空着手干看着
And with all these new skills,
而有了这些新技能
you'd be able to fix any model train.
你就能修好任意型号的火车了
You'd be the king of the train store!
你就将是火车店之王啦!
Excuse me. I have a girlfriend.
不好意思,我有女朋友了
I'm already king of the train store.
我已经是火车店之王了
So, what do you say?
好吧,那你的意思是?
Oh, what choice do I have? You need me.
哎呀,那我还能有什么选择?你们需要我啊
I'm like the crankshaft of this team.
我就像这个小队的曲柄轴
That's a turbo.
那是个涡轮
Well, whatever it is, it looks heavy.
好吧,随便它是什么啦,反正看上去很重
I'm gonna need you two to get it downstairs
我需要你们两个在艾米回家之前
before Amy comes home.
把它搬下楼
I apologize that it's so warm in here.
很抱歉这里这么热
It is warm in here.
这里确实很热啊
I've worked up a bit of a sweat. Me, too.
我干活出了点汗呢我也是
May I borrow your water?Here I am
我能借你的水用一下吗?这就是我,
Rock you like a hurricane Here I am
像飓风一样摇滚了你,这就是我,
Rock you like hurricane...The light's green.Sorry.
像飓风一样摇滚了你... 绿灯了不好意思
GPS says we'll be at the railway in three hours.
导航说我们三小时后就会抵达铁轨
I can get us there in two.
我两小时内一定到