手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第四季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集:巴黎畅游

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Two years ago, I tried to tell you I loved you.

两年前,我本想告诉你我爱你
You loved me?
你爱我
I have feelings for you. I don't wanna ruin our friendship.
我对你有感觉,我不想毁了我们的友谊
I think we should just throw down and see what happens.
我想我们该放纵一回,看会有怎样的结果
I mean, we just fell asleep.
我们只是睡着了而已
After an entire bottle of wine... And one kiss.
喝了一瓶红酒,吻了一下
A kiss is not nothing.
一吻当然有关系
People kiss because they have feelings for each other.
彼此有了感觉才会接吻
Blair, you and I are magnetic.
布莱尔,我们彼此互相吸引
Our pull is as undeniable as ever.
我们之间存在的引力毋庸置疑
I'll be waiting at the top of the empire state building.
我会在帝国大厦的顶层等你
At 7:01, I'm closing my heart to you forever.
一过七点,我的心门从此就会对你紧闭
Hi, I'm meeting a young man here,
你好,我来见一位年轻男子
probably in a bowtie, possibly carrying peonies.
可能带着领结,拿着牡丹花
I did the most romantic thing I could think of,
我做了最浪漫的事
and it didn't work.
可仍然无济于事
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Chuck? What are you doing?
恰克,你在干什么呢
Is there someone in there?
有其他人在吗
no, nobody.
没,没有人
Dorota went into labor.
多洛塔临时分娩了
Sorry I was so late.
很抱歉我迟到了
I can't deny that our path has been complicated,
我无法否认,一路走来我们虽磕碰不断
but in the end, love makes everything simple.
但到头来,爱情使万事简而化之
I wanted it to be special.
我想要特别一点的
What happened?
怎么了
You need to ask her.
你得去问问她
I am so sorry for the pain I've caused you.
很抱歉我给你带来的伤痛
Blair, will you be--uhh!
布莱尔,你愿意
Humphrey!
汉弗瑞
You--tell her.
你告诉她啊
You didn't.
不可能
Blair. You did.
布莱尔,是真的
You, go and never come back.
你,滚,再也别回来
I think I need to be alone for a while.
我想我需要一个人安静一阵子
If you're out, you're out.
如果你现在离开,那就结束了
Nate, I love you.
内特,我爱你
I'm someone who's not gonna stop looking for love,
我是个绝不会停止寻找爱情的人
which is why I'm going to Paris, and why you're coming with me.
所以我才要去巴黎,你也要跟我一起去
I really think I need this.
我真的觉得我需要这次旅行
Me, too.
我也是
It's gonna be okay, B.
一切都会好起来的, B
Georgina, what are you--what are you doing back in town?
乔治娜,你怎么回来了
Congratulations, daddy.
恭喜你,爸爸
He looks just like you.
他跟你像极了
I'm not gonna spend the entire summer
我可不想荒废整个夏天
waiting for her to figure things out.
等她把事情理清楚
When he took off for Prague,
他出发去布拉格时
Chuck left me his little black book.
恰克把他的女伴名册给了我
There's no need to get rough.
没必要动粗
Hey! Not that.
别拿走那个
Just let me keep the box!
把盒子给我
Nothing beats a summer abroad,
夏季海外之游乐趣无穷
but when traveling far from home, it's always nice
但远离他乡之时
to bring along an old friend from the neighborhood.
身边有个邻近好友,往往是件美事
Cobblestones and cafe de flore.
鹅卵石,花神咖啡厅
Serena's locked down the left bank
瑟琳娜封锁了左岸
and become a Muse to us all.
成为了众人的缪斯女神
Meanwhile, Blair rules the right bank,
同时,布莱尔统治着右岸
storming the shops and consuming the classics
席卷各大商店,购买经典名著
and sampling sugary snacks
品尝各式甜点
like a modern Marie Antoinette.
就像现代版的玛丽?安托瓦内特(玛丽皇后,以奢侈购物闻名)
But we hear Serena's stories sizzle
但我们听说,瑟琳娜的故事激情四溢
while blair's are more fizzle.
而布莱尔的故事平淡乏味
She shopped at Saint Laurent
她在圣罗兰购物
and dined at Drouant,
在德鲁昂用餐
but the only beau B. had this summer
但是这个夏季, B美人唯一的护花使者
is on her headband.
就是她的头饰
Your cute waiter gave me his number.
你可爱的服务生把电话号码给我了
Blair, what are you doing?
布莱尔,你在干什么呢
We said we wouldn't check "Gossip girl" all summer.
我们说好的,整个夏天都不看"八卦天后"
Summer's almost over.
夏天快过去了
So what does it say about Chuck?
那上面怎么说的恰克
I couldn't be less interested.
我也很想知道
No new posts.
没有新的帖子
He's been M.I.A. since he left town in spring.
他春天离开之后就一直不见踪影
And what does it say about us?
那上面有说我们什么吗
"Ooh la la! Paris is burning,
"哦啦啦,巴黎在燃烧
and Serena and Blair lit the match."
瑟琳娜和布莱尔光芒四射
Of course, your flame is hotter than mine.
当然,你的火焰比我更热辣
Everyone knows that the only guy
大家都知道整个夏天
who's been in my pants all summer
和我共度良宵的只有那个
is the tailor at Pierre Balmain.
叫皮埃尔?巴尔曼的裁缝
And whose fault is that?
这怪谁呢
Hey, just as many guys have flirted with you.
也有很多人和你调情呀
I just happen to have a thing for french waiters.
我只是恰巧对法国服务生情有独钟
And bartenders and museum docents,
还有酒保,博物馆讲解员
anyone on a vespa or bicycle,
骑摩托车或者自行车的人
or wearing Zadig & Voltaire.
或者穿萨迪格伏尔泰的人
B., what's wrong? I thought you were having fun. B
怎么了,我以为你很开心
I am. The best. But...
的确,非常开心,但是
All summer, I've been sitting in front of my favorite Manet
整个夏天,我一直坐在最爱的马内雕像前
and reading Colette in the park,
在公园里阅读《科莱特》
hoping that I'll lock eyes with somebody who's doing
希望能跟某个与我的所为,所感一致的人
the same thing as me and feeling the same things as I am.
四目相触,对视凝望
That's really romantic.
真浪漫啊
But, alas, not effective.
但是,唉,没用
For all my efforts, I'm heading back home
费了那么大劲,我还是得带着
with a Chuck-sized cloud over my head.
对恰克的愁绪回家
And I don't... Even need to find a great love.
我根本不需要去追求伟大的爱情
I just wanna go on one nice date.
我只是想要一次美好的约会
Well, then this calls for some more sancerre.
那就再来点桑塞尔白葡萄酒
Come on. I know a great wine bar down the street,
走吧,我知道一个很不错的街边酒吧
and it happens to have a very cute bartender.
碰巧那里有个很帅的酒保
Jenny looked so good.
珍妮看起来不错
You could even tell what color her eyes are.
你甚至可以看出她眼睛的颜色
Well, sending her to Hudson was a good decision.
送她去哈得孙是对了
You know what wasn't?
知道什么是不对的吗
Visiting my mother. We had to.
拜访我母亲,我们没得选
Yeah. Couldn't we have just said the Arno flooded
是啊,难道就不能说亚诺河发洪水了
And stayed with Eric and Elliot
然后跟艾瑞克和埃利奥特
in Italy a little longer?
在意大利多呆两天
Message one.
您的第一条留言
Lillian, it's Eleanor.
莉莉安,我是埃莉诺
Just a reminder
想提醒一下
that you offered your lovely abode
别忘了明天在你公寓
for the fashion's night out planning luncheon tomorrow.
要举办时尚夜的筹备午宴
Cyrus, you're going to cut off Ana's circulation.
赛瑞斯,安娜快被你挤死了
Seriously, dear.
说真的,亲爱的
Aren't you glad that's not us?
庆幸我们跟他们不一样吧
Imagine starting all over again
想象下我们每天带着尿布和奶瓶
with diapers and bottles and spit up.
还要处理排泄物,那会是什么样
Next message.
下一条留言
Lily, it's Bruce Caplan.
莉莉,我是布鲁斯?卡普兰
Call me when you get in. It's important.
请尽快回电话,很重要
The Bass business manager. I wonder what he wants.
这是拜斯企业的经理,不知道他有何贵干
If it's about Chuck, I'd rather not know.
和恰克有关的事,我可不想知道
End of messages.
您没有留言了
No message from Dan?
没有丹的留言吗
Last time we went this long without talking
上次我们这么久没说话
was when he had his tonsils out.
是因为他扁桃体发炎
And I am sick of texting.
我现在讨厌发短信
Since he hasn't called us,
鉴于他好久不跟我们联系
it's time to call in the big guns.
是时候该给这位老板打个电话了
Please, wake me up with a few--few stories
拜托了,快想办法走出
from Chuck's little black book.
恰克那样的邪恶世界吧
I, uh, I think the last time we spoke,
我想,我们上次联系的时候
you--you'd made it through all the T's.
你已经把名字以T开头的女孩都玩过了
Yeah, well, let's just say "V" is for "Vivid"
没错,还是用V代表"栩栩如生"吧
and leave it at that.
其他的,你就别问了
I mean, it's pretty awesome.
我是说,这简直太棒了
I'm having tons of sex,
我的性生活从未间断
I never have to eat dinner alone,
从不用孤单一人享用晚餐
and best of all, I don't have to talk about anything.
最棒的是,我什么都可以不用说
So the key to a good relationship
看来最好的恋爱方式
is no relationship at all? Mm.
就是不要去谈恋爱,对吗
It does get pretty exhausting, though.
尽管如此,但我还有些精疲力尽
Hey, don't--don't get me started on exhausted.
嘿,别跟我提精疲力尽
Hey, what you're really tired of is
真正让你费尽心力的是
keeping everything a big secret.
努力隐藏这个惊天大秘密
No, no, no. my--my--my dad and Lily are home today so I'm--
我没有,我爸爸和莉莉今天才到家
I'm--I'll tell them, I promise.
我肯定会跟他们坦白的,我保证
Tell them what?
跟他们说什么
What decision? It's not mine to make.
什么决定,这不关我的事
Nate broke up with me,
内特跟我分手了
and Dan was trying to patch things up with Vanessa.
而丹忙着跟瓦内萨重修旧好
Well, I'm not asking you to make predictions about them.
我不是让你去猜他们会怎么样
It's about you, what's in your heart.
关键是你自己,你是怎么想的
At night when you're falling asleep,
每晚,当你入睡的时候
what are you wishing for?
心里期待的是什么
When you asked me on this trip,
你叫我跟你旅行的时候
you promised me retail therapy.
答应给我来个购物疗法
I fall asleep
当我入睡的时候
thinking about guys named Louboutin and Laurent.
就想到克里斯提?鲁布托和伊夫圣罗兰(克里斯提?鲁布托和伊夫圣罗兰,法国奢侈品)
Home doesn't exist until we're there.
只要我们不回家,家就不存在
Speaking of home...
说到回家
Mademoiselle, Pour Vous. Oh. Merci, delfine.
小姐有您的邮件,谢谢你
Judging from its weight and size,
从大小和重量来看
I'd say it's your course catalogue from Brown.
应该是布朗大学给你寄来的课程表
I'll let you know when I open it.
我看过以后会告诉你的
You know, as much as I'm gonna miss you when you're in Providence,
你要是去普罗维登斯的话我会很想你的
having separate lives ensures no competition,
但我们分开生活,也就不用相互竞争
which means no high school pettiness.
高中的那些事也就不会再出现
Promise we won't go back to our old ways.
答应我,我们再也不会像以前那样
Like you said, that was high school.
就像你说的,那都是高中时的事了
So you have no idea where he is?
那么你也不知道他到底在哪
Well, Charles didn't exactly leave town on good terms,
查尔斯离开的时候心情不太好
and even when he does,
即使他心情好了些
he finds it best not to tell us where he's going,
他也不会告诉我们他在哪里
for our own sakes.
他就是这种人
Yeah, well, I need your help in finding him this time, and fast.
这次,我需要你帮我尽快找到他
He hasn't paid the mortgage on the Empire since May.
从五月起他就没还过帝国酒店的贷款了
That's when he left. Yeah.
他是五月份走的,没错
Well, the bank says one more missed payment,
银行说,再拖欠一个月
he'll be in default.
就算他违约
So these are the last records of his movements.
这是他最后能查到的行踪
It's plane tickets, credit card charges, A.T.M. Withdrawals.
机票,刷卡记录,取款记录,等等
why don't you look 'em over and maybe make a few calls?
麻烦你看下,想想办法
Of course. Thank you, Bruce.
没问题,谢谢你,布鲁斯
Thank you. We'll find him.
谢谢你,我们一定会找到他的
Okay.
好的
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Hi, sweetheart. I wanna hear all about your day--
亲爱的,跟我讲讲你最近过得怎么样吧
The food, the shopping,
吃了什么,去哪逛街
and the boys on Vespas.
还有骑机车的帅小伙
well, that pretty much sums it up.
这差不多就是我每天的行程了
But first, um,
但首先
I wanted to know
我想问问
if you or Blair have heard from Charles.
你和布莱尔最近和查尔斯联系过吗
No, and I don't expect to.
没有,我希望他最好别联系我们
It's actually decent of him, leaving her alone.
不过他没来骚扰布莱尔,还挺绅士的
Yeah, poor Blair. Is she still hurting?
可怜的布莱尔,她还伤心吗
Yeah, but she's putting up a good front.
是啊,可她总是装成很开心的样子
And I wouldn't worry about Chuck.
我一点也不担心恰克
Any normal summer,
一般情况下,他肯定在
he's drunk on some island where polygamy's legal.
某个一夫多妻制小岛上喝的酩酊大醉
Given everything that happened, it makes sense he's gone rogue.
发生了这么多事,他肯定想要放肆地发泄下
Why you so interested?
你怎么突然关心起他来了
Oh, no, uh, if you don't know anything, I can find out myself.
没有,要是你不知道的话,我再问问
You just keep having a good time. How are you?
享受你的快乐时光吧,你还好吗
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
I got into Columbia.
我被哥伦比亚大学录取了
Serena, that's wonderful.
瑟琳娜,这真是太棒了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, but I'm not sure Blair will think so.
但我不知道布莱尔会不会这么想
Your dad called me. He said he couldn't reach you.
你爸爸给我打电话说他联系不到你
I told him he should try Serena
我让他问问瑟琳娜
because I assumed you'd be with her,
因为我觉得你俩应该在一起
because what other reason could there possibly be
要不然你怎么会一个假期
that you haven't called or e-mailed me all summer,
都不给我发邮件
or making me have this conversation in the doorway.
还让我就这么站在楼道里跟你聊天
No, Vanessa, I'm so sorry about that, but there is a reason.
瓦内萨,我很抱歉,但我有苦衷
Is it...
是因为
Because you've become a hoarder? You know what?
因为你变宅男了吗
A-after what you did, I shouldn't even care.
发生那件事后,我不该再关心你的
But... are you okay?
不过,你还好吧
I'm...
I guess you're more than okay.
看来你好得很哪
Is that the reason you've been avoiding everyone?
这就是你躲开大家的原因吗
Because you're seeing someone new?
因为你有了新女友
No, I'm not. I'm--I'm not.
不,我没有,没有
Dan, is there someone here?
丹,有人来了吗
You know what? This was a mistake. I'm gonna go.
好吧,算我来错了,我这就走
That's probably a good idea. Thanks.
也许这样最好了,谢谢
You're dating Georgina?
你在和乔治娜约会吗
No. No, we're not dating.
不,我们没有约会
That's true. We barely ever leave the house.
没错,我们几乎不离房间半步
No, but it's not--it's not for the reason you think.
不,但不是你以为的那种原因
Then what other possible reason could there be
那到底是什么其他见鬼的原因
in the god-I-don't-believe-in's universe for Georgina Sparks
能让乔治娜?斯巴克斯
to be leaving lingerie around your house?
在你家把内衣扔得到处都是
Meet Milo.
来见见米罗吧
He's our son.
我们的儿子
No.
No. Shut up!
行了,闭嘴吧
No, you--you really-- you have to shut up...
你快给我闭嘴
right now.
马上
Shut up!
别说了
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Okay, you didn't. You did?
你不是吧,你真的做了
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Shut up!
我的天啊
God! Oh, my-- tiff, do you mind?
天,蒂芙,你能出去打吗
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
Okay, you didn't.
好吧,不可能的
You did not.
不可能
You did?!
你真干了吗
Wouldn't wanna interrupt your girlfriend's private conversation.
我没想打断你女朋友煲电话粥
It seemed pretty important.
好像是很要紧的事
She's not my girlfriend.
她不是我女朋友
I was being polite.
不过是出于礼貌
No, she's not that, either.
也不是那样的朋友
She's just a... Friend of a friend.
她只是我朋友的朋友
What kind of a friend is that?
什么样的朋友
The kind that leaves me his little black book
整个夏天都要替他
for the summer.
还风流债的朋友
And I doubt your friend would bring his friend
我猜你的朋友也不会带他朋友
to a place like Norma's.
来诺玛这种高级餐厅吧
Well, it's the least I can do,
我能做的也只有这样
to take her to a nice restaurant.
带她来高级餐厅享受一下
I mean, that Perkins hostess
那个锦标赛女主持
slept with Tiger Woods for over a year,
和泰格?伍兹睡了一年多
and all he got her was a chicken wrap.
得到的也不过是个鸡肉卷而已
Oh. That's respectable. Thank you.
你还真是令人敬佩,谢谢
So why isn't it your companion?
为什么不带你女朋友来
Well, I tried respectable.
我是这么想过
You were hurt.
你失恋了
No.
没有
Well, I guess there's a...
我想
first time for everything.
凡事都有第一次
Easy come, easy go.
来得快,去得也快
I can't tell if your approach is enlightened or chauvinistic.
不知道你这风格算是启发性还是沙文主义
Take her seat and find out.
坐下聊聊就知道了
That's a good line.
这搭讪很经典
You almost pulled it off.
你差点就得手了
But... I have an appointment I can't be late for.
但我一会儿有约,不能迟到
Well, Nate Archibald.
我是内特?阿齐布尔德
Could I at least get your number?
至少给我留个电话吧
What, it's not in your friend's little black book?
怎么,不在你朋友的女伴名册上吗
An American who loves Manet?
喜爱马奈的美国人
It's too good to be true.
真不敢相信
How did you know I was American?
你怎么知道我是美国人
And don't tell me
不要告诉我
it's because my accent isn't as good as I think.
是因为我的发音不如我自以为的纯正
Your accent is divine.
你的发音很棒
But your watch is set to eastern standard time.
但你的手表设置的是东部标准时间
New York?
你是纽约人吗
Born and bred.
土生土长
I've never been,
我从未去过纽约
but I'd love to hear all about it.
但我想知道关于那里的一切
Over dinner tonight?
可以请你共进晚餐吗
It would be my pleasure.
我很荣幸
Great.
棒极了
Give me your information, and I-I'll pick you up at 9:00.
请留下你的联系方式,我晚上9点去接你
Louis?
路易
I'll see you tonight. Wait, wait. A car?
晚上见,等等,车在等
Embassy? Grimaldi? Don't tell me you're--
大使馆,格里马尔蒂,不要告诉我你是
I'm Louis. Just Louis.
我是路易,只是路易
Hey, where are you?
你在哪儿
I wanted to talk to you this morning, but you'd already left.
我本想早上和你谈谈,但你已经走了
I think I just met a real live prince.
我觉得我见到真的王子了
A Grimaldi--as in the royal family of Monaco.
他姓格里马尔蒂,和摩纳哥皇室同姓
As in Grace "American princess" Kelly.
就是美国公主格蕾丝?凯莉嫁的那家
Stop whatever you're doing. We need to shop.
什么都别干了,咱们去购物
Only for you, B.
只为你重友轻色, B
Spotted--B. And S.,
现场播报, B和S
Chic and cheerful
时尚而快活地
up on Boulevard Haussmann.
行走在霍斯曼大道
They dallied at department stores
在购物中心尽情挥霍
and stayed a while at Tally Weijl.
又在塔丽唯尔停留了一阵
down on Rue Saint-Honor?
之后去到圣翁诺列街
They courted couture at Palais Royal
她们在皇家广场寻找设计师
and found the perfect outfits
并且得到完美的装备
to bash the competition.
并给予竞争者重重一击
Then they headed to the Golden Triangle,
然后向蒙田大道与乔治五世大道
where Montaigne meets George Cinq,
交汇的金三角进发
And luxury goods are the opiate of choice.
奢侈品是自我麻醉的一种选择
But the Grimaldis aren't a very large family.
但是格里马尔迪不是一个大家族
He's probably a first cousin at least,
但他至少是一个嫡系表亲
But just to be sure...
但为了确定
B., what are you doing?
布莱尔,你在干什么
Cinderella did not google prince charming.
辛蒂瑞拉不会搜索她的白马王子
A mystery man shows up at your painting,
一个神秘男子出现在你最爱的画前
Just like you wanted.
正如你所愿的那样
You cannot make this about some social agenda.
你不能把这当做一般的社交行程
You're right, and so what
你是对的,那又如何
If my fairy godmother is my credit card?
我还希望我的教母就是我的提款机
This is fate.
可命运就是这样
Wait, before I lose you to another shoe coma,
等等,在你掉进鞋海之前
There's something I wanna talk to you about.
有些事情我想和你谈谈
That package I got yesterday...
关于我昨天收到的那个包裹...
S., I want to hear all about
瑟琳娜,我想知道的是
How brown offers a major in raw foods, but...
为什么布朗给有食品原料这个专业,但是...
It's Louis! we're going to baccarat!
是路易,我们要去玩巴卡拉纸牌
I have just the thing to wear.
我知道要穿什么去了
And you have to pick up a little something, too.
你也要选点东西
His friend Jean Michel showed up unexpectedly in town,
他的朋友吉恩?米歇尔意外地出现在城里
And our date is now a double.
现在我们是四人约会
I don't think that's a good idea.
我认为那不是个好主意
This is your princess moment.
这是你的专属时刻
Please? If you don't come, he's gonna cancel.
拜托,你如果不去,他就会取消的
And those brown boots would look amazing on you.
而那双棕色的靴子会很适合你的
Brown! What did you want to tell me about college?
布朗,你刚才要告诉我关于大学的什么事
It can wait. Let's go buy boots.
那个不着急,我们去买靴子
Look, I-I'm--I'm working on it.
听着,我还在努力
I just need a little more time.
我只是再需要一点时间
You have one day.
你还有一天的时间
Not again, Milo.
米罗,不要再哭了
Can't you ever sleep for more than five minutes?
你就不能多睡一会吗
sorry, I think I have the wrong number.
抱歉,我想我打错了
Oh. Mr. Humphrey.
汉弗瑞先生
Um, this is Georgina Sparks.
我是乔治娜?斯巴克
It's so great to hear from you.
听到你的声音太好了
It is?
是吗
Georgina, I-I don't understand.
乔治娜,我不明白
W-why are you answering my phone?
为什么是你接电话
Where's dan?
丹到哪里去了
listen, I'm sorry that we couldn't talk more yesterday.
我很抱歉,昨天我们没有详谈
Milo's been real colicky.
米罗真的是在闹疝气
The fact that you even know that word is--
你居然知道那是什么意思
Oh, oh, oh, oh, you'd be shocked at what I know
那这些要更让你震惊了
about breast-feeding and baby poop and episiotomies.
我还知道母乳喂养,宝宝便便还有外阴切开术
Wow, do not mention her geor-gina.
天哪,不要提起乔治娜
It's a lot to take in.
太多需要了解的了
Believe me.
相信我
But please--please don't tell my dad or--or Lily, all right?
拜托不要告诉我的爸爸或是莉莉,好吗
I gotta be the one to tell them myself.
我要亲自告诉他们
Why haven't you?
那为什么还不告诉呢
I don't know. maybe 'cause I'm totally freaking out?
我不知道,也许我想逃避现实
Do you know how difficult it is to keep a baby alive?
你知道照顾一个宝宝有多难吗
You can't drop it. You can't leave it alone.
你不能丢下他,不能让他自己待着
It has to eat, like, every three hours.
每隔三小时他还要吃东西
If I don't know what hit me here,
如果我自己都对现在的状况一知半解
How am I supposed to tell my dad?
我怎么能告诉我爸爸
I have to ask, as will Rufus--
我不得不问,如果是鲁弗斯也会这么问的
Are you sure Milo's yours?
你确定米罗是你亲生的吗
Of course he is.
当然了
I mean, I'm pre-- yeah, I'm pretty sure.
我是说,我相当确定
You didn't have a paternity test?
你连亲子鉴定都没做吗
Vanessa, you weren't there when she came to me.
瓦内萨,当她来找我的时候你正好不在
Her parents threw her out. she was--she was scared.
她父母把她赶出家门,她很害怕
It was actually my idea for her to move in.
让她搬进来其实是我的意思
I've been waiting for the crazy shoe to drop...
我一直在找机会让她离开
But it never did.
可没有成功
I mean, she's-- she's been great with Milo.
我是说,她和米罗在一起的时候真的很棒
Dan, we're talking about georgina sparks.
丹,我们在讨论的是乔治娜?斯巴克
Her hair lies.
她满口谎言
You can't trust one thing that comes out of her mouth,
她嘴里说的每一句话都不能信
Let alone anywhere else.
更别说其他的
I know. I asked her for a paternity test,
我知道,我问过她亲子鉴定的事
But you can't get one in the last trimester.
但接近临产期的时候是测不到结果的
I didn't sign the birth certificate.
我没有签出生证明
I told her I wouldn't until we got the test.
我告诉过她不做测试我是不会签的
What are you waiting for?
那你还在等什么
You have outdone yourself once again. Truly fit for a king.
你又一次超越了自己,十分适合一位国王
Well, not a king yet, but maybe someday.
现在还不是,也许在将来的某一天吧
You clean up pretty good, too.
你也梳洗一新
Merci.
谢谢
Oh. He's driving himself.
他自己开车
That's... progressive.
很有革新精神
Independent.
很独立
Louis, bonsoir.
晚上好,路易
Blair, you look amazing.
布莱尔,你看上去太惊艳了
And this must be serena.
这一定是瑟琳娜了
Uh, nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. Serena, um, may I introduce
很高兴认识你,瑟琳娜,请允许我介绍
Jean Michel Grimaldi
来自摩洛哥的
of Monaco?
吉恩格?米希尔?格里马尔迪
Blair, enchant?
布莱尔,很高兴认识你
I don't understand. I thought you were a grimaldi.
我不明白,我还以为你是格里马尔迪的一员
The chauffeur was taking you to the embassy.
而司机正要带你去大使馆
Oh, you misunderstood.
你误会了
I am a driver for Jean Michel's family.
我是吉恩?米歇尔家的司机
I took them to the embassy, where they're staying.
是我送他们到大使馆
Oh. I-I see.
我明白了
So that means your date is a prince,
那就意味这你的约会对象是个王子
And mine...
而我的...
is charming, handsome, and loves Manet.
迷人,英俊,喜欢马奈
We make our own fairy tales.
我们享受自己的童话之旅吧
Let's go.
我们走吧
I've never sat up here before.
我从没做过这个位置
Oh, wait.
稍等
Spotted--B. Riding shotgun.
实况报道,布莱尔坐到了副驾位
Great view.
视野真好
Let's see if our royal wannabe
让我们拭目以待,想成为王妃的人
has the grace to make it through the night.
是否能在今夜获得恩宠
Eleanor, you're early.
埃莉诺,你真早
Well, just to set up, dear,
只是来布置一下,亲爱的
and to accessorize you properly.
再把你好好地打扮一番
You know "Bass" Is not her middle name.
她不是拜斯的妻子了
Well...I was afraid nobody would know who she was.
这样的话,恐怕没人会认识她
Not a lot of Humphreys in the society pages.
社交场上没有多少姓汉弗瑞的人
You don't have to stick around if you don't want.
你不愿意的话,不必留下来
Oh, you think I'd skip out
你以为我会错过
on a roomful of champagne and models?
满屋的香槟和模特吗
Are you forgetting I used to be a rock star?
你忘了我曾是摇滚明星吗
Oh, what is this?
这是什么
Why do you have Chuck's travel itinerary,
你为什么会有恰克的行程表
bank statements, and credit card bills?
银行账单和信用卡记录
Because I think he might be in trouble.
因为我怕他有麻烦
After what he did? Good.
在他做了那些事之后吗,很好
Well, apparently, he went to Prague in May,
显然,他五月份去了布拉格
checked into his usual suite at the mandarin,
入住在他常住的豪华套房
and never checked out.
一进不出
His credit card charges are very un-Charles-like-
他的信用卡消费记录完全不像他
second-class train tickets, prepaid cell phones.
比如买二等火车票,预付费手机
What if something happened to him?
他这是怎么了
Look, for better or worse, he's a part of this family.
无论如何,他都是这个家的一员
Yours, not ours.
你的,不是我们的
And after the choices he's made,
而且恰克会怎样
Chuck deserves whatever's coming to him.
都是他自己造成的后果
Did I hear you say Chuck?
我听到你们说恰克
Blair will not even mention his name.
布莱尔闭口不提他了
She never even told me why they broke up.
她都不告诉我为什么分手了
Uh, you wanna tell her or should I?
你想告诉她吗,还是我来
Aren't you so excited that our girls
我们的女儿今年会一起入读哥伦比亚大学
will be at Columbia together this year?
你不为此而激动吗
What?!
什么
I didn't even know that Serena had applied.
我都不知道瑟琳娜申请了
Here you go, Danielle.
给,丹妮尔
And if the C.F.D.A. Needs more volunteers,
如果美国时装设计师协会需要志愿者
let me know. I'm around.
请通知我,我随叫随到
Of course.
没问题
Juliet, have you met Willy Wong from nyc & company?
朱丽叶这是纽约公司的黄威利
Oh. Nice to meet you, Juliet.
很高兴见到你,朱丽叶
Nice to meet you. Oh. Here you go.
幸会,这是我的名片
Thank you.
谢谢
And drinks are to your left.
吧台在左侧
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
and the guards at the casino were charging on us.
赌场保安刚才向我们要小费了
$1,000 chips were flying everywhere.
千元钞票漫天飞
Everywhere.
散落一地
Then a guard grabbed me by my belt
随后一名保安抓住我的皮带
and dragged me out to the street.
把我拖到街上
All because he was wearing blue jeans.
只因他穿了蓝色牛仔裤
It was crazy.
太疯狂了
Oh! Oh, my gosh.
天啊
Sure,
当然
but enforcing strict standards of dress is essential
但是严格的着装标准
for maintaining the decorum of an event.
在会场礼仪里是必要的
Besides, it's tradition.
另外,这是传统
Men's formalwear hasn't changed
男士的正装在过去百年中
hardly in over a hundred years.
几乎从未改变过
And it's not just a symbol of class.
这不仅仅是地位的标志
Owning a tuxedo shows the world
拥有一套礼服也向世人展示了
that a man has enough means
一个男人有足够的能力
to marry and provide a future for his family.
为妻子和家庭提供其所需,创造未来
Blair, are you okay?
布莱尔,你还好吗
It's my mother calling from New York.
我妈妈从纽约打电话给我了
I should take this. I'm fine.
我要去接电话,我很好
So who wants a bite of her dessert?
那么谁想来点她的点心
What is it, mother? I can't talk long. I'm on a date.
什么事,妈妈,我不能聊很久,我在约会
Blair, you sound irritated. Are you okay?
布莱尔,听起来你很恼火,你还好吗
Why does everyone keep asking me that?
为什么都问这个问题
So what if Serena always gets the prince
瑟琳娜和王子约会
and I get the pauper?
而我和穷光蛋,您觉得呢
Being jealous of her is totally Constance,
嫉妒她是在康士坦次的事了
and I've moved on.
我变成熟了
Well, that's wonderfully mature, dear.
宝贝,你变成熟了真好
And the best part is that nothing has to change
更好的是你们还是同学
now that she's going to be at Columbia.
她也要去哥伦比亚大学
What? Serena's going to Columbia?
什么,瑟琳娜要去哥伦比亚
Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you,
有事联系我
Karlie.
卡尔蕾
Thanks. Is Eleanor here?
谢谢,埃莉诺在吗
Uh... Oh, right there.
在那边
Thanks.
谢谢
Nate?
内特
Juliet.
朱丽叶
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
I'm a volunteer. I worked the event last year.
我是志愿者,我去年也为工作
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
Nathaniel, thank you for getting here so fast.
内特尼尔,你这么快就来了真是太好了
I was hoping you could look at Charles' papers
我希望你能看一下查尔斯的账单
and see if there was anything that you might find that I haven't.
看看能不能发现一些我没发现的端倪
But steer clear of Rufus, okay?
但别让鲁弗斯看到,好吗
Okay.
Blair, come meet Lou Doillon.
布莱尔,这是露?杜瓦隆
Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour. Hey, maybe you could ask Lou Doillon
你好,你可以让露?杜瓦隆
to be your new best friend, because I'm done.
做你最好的朋友,我退出
Have fun on my date.
和我的男伴玩得开心
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Can I get your name?
能告诉我您的名字吗
No.
不行
Oh, god. This is not good.
天啊,这可不好
Georgina. To what do we owe the pleasure?
乔治娜,何等荣幸你能大驾光临
You have 15 seconds to top me off or you're fired.
你有十五秒时间赶走我,否则没机会了
Ahem, Georgina, maybe you should come with me.
乔治娜,你跟我过来一下
That's sweet, Archibald, but I don't like vanilla.
真好,阿齐布尔德,但我不喜欢
Does Dan know you're here?
丹知道你在这儿吗
Why would Dan know?
为什么丹要知道
Hello, Dan.
你好,丹
Hey, uh, I'm--I'm at home, and you guys aren't here.
嘿,我在家,但你们都没在
What, you go on a walk without me?
怎么,你们出去不叫我吗
Yes, we did, all the way across the bridge.
是的,我们在大桥那儿逛了一圈
Georgina, don't do this.
乔治娜,别这样
What? W-why?
什么,为什么
I just thought it was time everyone met.
我只是觉得是时候告诉大家了
Would you like to talk to your dad?
你想和你爸爸谈谈吗
Rufus, Dan's on the phone. He'd like to speak with you.
鲁弗斯,是丹,他找你
Dad, I am so sorry. I-I wanted to tell you.
爸爸,对不起,我本想告诉你的
I just--I-I didn't know how.
我,我只是不知道该怎么说
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Whose baby is that?
那是谁的孩子
Here you go, grandpa.
现在知道了吧,爷爷
Oh, god.
天啊
This is Milo Humphrey, your grandson.
这是米罗?汉弗瑞,你的孙子
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Dan?
Spotted--Georgina Sparks, a stroller,
现场播报,乔治娜?斯帕克斯,得逞了
and Dan's dad with a scowl.
而丹的爸爸则愁容满面
I think he's on his way.
我想他在路上呢
Looks like lonely boy has a baby boy.
看来孤单男孩再也不孤单了
Meredith, I am so sorry about this.
梅瑞狄斯,我很抱歉
Please apologize to everyone at "Vogue."
请代我向《时尚》的同仁们致歉
Um, unfortunately, something has come up.
虽然发生了一些事情
But Eleanor has said she's more than happy
但是埃莉诺会非常开心
to continue the party at her place.
在她家继续这场派对
And we've got a little one there as well.
我们已经有个小家伙在那儿了
Absolutely adorable thing. You'll love her.
非常可爱,你绝对会喜欢她的
What's going on?
怎么回事
Why does Georgina Sparks have a baby?
为什么乔治娜?斯帕克斯说她有孩子了
We are still trying to figure that out. I'll keep you posted.
我们还没搞清楚,我会随时告诉你的
Okay. Bye.
好,再见
Meredith. Hello, Nathaniel.
梅瑞狄斯,你好,内特尼尔
I wanna take you to...
我想带你去...
Who could've seen this coming?
都有谁看到了
Have you met Georgina?
你见过乔治娜了吗
Good point. Where is she?
说对了,她在哪儿
She...
Please tell me
摆脱告诉我
this is just another one of her ridiculous schemes.
这只是她另一个可笑的阴谋
Dad...
爸爸
Why don't you, um, talk in Serena's room?
不如在瑟琳娜的房间里说吧
Sorry all the drama ruined your luncheon today.
抱歉这桩事毁了你今天的午宴
That's okay.
没关系
Well, in case you're wondering,
如果你想知道的话
my life's been pretty drama-free these days.
其实最近我的生活平淡无奇
Uh, hello?
你好
Pardon the interruption, Mr. Archibald,
阿齐布尔德先生,打扰您一下
but there's an emergency in your suite.
但您的套房里出了些紧急状况
What kind of an emergency?
什么紧急状况
Hey, there you are. What's wrong?
你在这儿啊,怎么了
You can have the left bank, okay? But I want the right.
你尽管享用左岸吧,但右岸是我的
Every cleavage-baring blouson and cute bartender is yours.
所有性感的罩衫,可爱的酒保都是你的
But I want a dress from Dior
但是我想要迪奥的连衣裙
and I want a date with a royal.
还有和王室成员的约会
And I wanna go to school.
我想在以后的三年里
And take classes and have friends
不受你的影响
without living in your shadow for the next three years.
去上学,上课,交朋友
You heard about Columbia.
你知道哥伦比亚的事了
Do you wanna hold him?
你想留住他吗
Look, I-I wasn't expecting this introduction either.
我也没想过要以这种方式来介绍他
You didn't have to spring it on us like this.
你不该这样唐突地把事情全盘托出
I know I have a flair for the dramatic.
我知道我经常带来意外
But I didn't know what else to do.
但我不知道该怎么做
Dan wasn't telling you, and you had to know.
丹没有告诉你,但你必须知道
At least now everybody's talking.
至少现在所有人都在谈论这件事
Oh, please. You're enjoying this.
拜托,你还挺幸灾乐祸的
I know you think I'm crazy, that I'm a schemer and a liar
我知道你认为我是个疯子,阴谋家
and pathologically selfish, and--and that's true.
骗子,病态的自私,确实如此
Or it was,
或者说曾经如此
till Milo was born.
直到米罗出生
I understand if you hate me.
我理解你讨厌我
Please don't hate my son.
但请不要讨厌我的儿子
He deserves to have a good family,
他应该有个好的家庭
and no one has more love than you or Rufus.
没有人比你和鲁弗斯更有爱心了
Lily, Dan hasn't done a paternity test.
莉莉,丹没做亲子鉴定
It might not be his kid.
这可能不是他的孩子
Is this true, Georgina?
是真的吗,乔治娜
You're right, rufus.
是的,鲁弗斯
Dan did not do the paternity test,
丹没有做亲子鉴定
But I did.
但是我做了
I wanted you to love Milo because you wanted to,
我希望你发自内心的爱米罗
not because you had to.
而不是出于无奈
But... If it's come to this, then so be it.
但是,如果只能如此,那也没办法了
This--this says I'm the father.
这上面说我是父亲
Well, no offense if I don't take your word for it.
无意冒犯,但我不相信你
Blair, I'm sorry. I know you wanna do your own thing.
布莱尔,对不起,我知道你想过自己的生活
But Columbia isn't yours.
但是哥伦比亚不是你的
My dad went to med school there.
我父亲当年就是上的那里的医学院
He encouraged me to apply. And I wanna go to college,
他鼓励我报的,我也想去上大学
but I don't wanna leave the city.
但我不想离开这个城市
I wanna be with my family and my friends.
我想和我的亲人,我的朋友们在一起
I-I wanna be with you.
我想和你在一起
Oh, lucky me!
真感人啊
I love how it never has occurred to you
难以置信,你从来没想过
that someone might not wanna see you every single day.
也许某人不愿意每天都见到你
"Someone," Sure.
某人的话,确实有过
Probably lots of people, but not my best friend.
可能会有很多人,但不该是我最好的朋友
I need a chance to succeed on my own.
我需要一个机会来证明自己
I wanna be myself, where I belong.
我想在属于我的地方,做自己
Last year, first with N.Y.U.
去年,开始是纽约大学
And then Chuck--
然后是恰克
it was the worst year of my life.
这是我过过的最糟糕的一年
Yeah, well, my last year was pretty awful, too.
去年我也过得相当糟糕
I-I-I fell for a married man, got in a major car accident.
我爱上一个已婚男人,陷入了一场车祸
I fought with my mother so much I was basically homeless.
我和我妈妈决裂,以至无家可归
And then there was my dad...
然后是我的爸爸
Fine. Stay in the city.
好吧,留在这儿吧
Just go to a different school, okay?
另选一所学校,好吗
Blair, I wanna make you happy. I really do.
布莱尔,我希望你能快乐,真的
But college is too big of a deal.
但是大学事关重大
I got in and I'm gonna go.
我被录取了,并且我也想去
Look, we can talk about all of this tomorrow.
听着,这件事可以明天再从长计议
But right now,
但是,现在
There are two very handsome frenchmen waiting to take us
有两个法国帅哥在等着带我们
Louis really likes you.
路易是真心喜欢你
Yes, he does.
是的
And so does Jean Michel, for that matter.
让?米歇尔也很喜欢你
I'll go back, by myself,
我会自己进去的
And I'll come up with some story as to why you didn't return--
然后我会告诉他们你没回来的原因
That you tripped and fell in the fountain.
那就是你失足掉进了喷泉里
Seriously? No one's gonna believe that.
是吗,没有人会相信的
Wanna bet?
想试试吗
Well, thank you, doctor.
好的,谢谢你,医生
I-I appreciate you confirming these results yourself.
非常感谢你亲自去确认了结果
Okay. Bye.
好的,再见
It doesn't mean anything.
那说明不了什么
We're doing our own test.
我们自己再做个鉴定
Dad, the dates line up. I-I thought we were being careful,
爸爸,事至此,我以为我们很小心了
But it's not like I didn't sleep with her.
但是我确实和她同床共枕过
Why didn't you come to me when she first showed up?
她当初来找你时,你为什么不告诉我
Do you remember how you reacted two years ago
你还记得两年前当我和瑟琳娜也担心这事时
When Serena and I had that scare?
你是什么反应吗
Not to mention I didn't know
更不用说我根本不知道
That I could handle the truth myself.
我自己能否处理好这件事
Everything you said then is--is still true.
你当时说的一切都是正确的
I had to see this through.
我必须看清这一点
I-I couldn't let Georgina go off,
我不能让乔治娜离开
raise this child without me, nev--never knowing him.
独自抚养这个孩子,而我却对这个小生命一无所知
I may get angry or protective,
我可能有些过于保护你或者是生气
But I'll always be there for you.
但是我会永远支持你的
That's how it works when you're a father.
当你作为父亲时,你也会这样的
You may not understand that now,
或许你现在还不能理解
but trust me, one day you will.
但是相信我,有一天你会的
I-I think I already do.
我想我已经理解了
Georgina, do you have the birth certificate with you?
乔治娜,你带着出生证明吗
It's in my bag.
在我的包里
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks, dad.
谢谢,老爸
What are you doing?
你们在搞什么
You wanna play "Rock band 3" With us?
要一起玩摇滚乐团3吗
There's a keyboard. We can make it a 5-piece.
那有个键盘,我们可以一起玩五种乐器
Oh, I hope it's okay. We used your credit card.
对了,我们用了你的信用卡,没问题吧
Your friend who left you his book--what was his name?
把账本留给你的那个朋友叫什么来着
Chuck bass.
恰克?拜斯
And what would chuck bass do in a situation like this?
那么恰克?拜斯面对这种情况会怎么办
He wouldn't be in this situation.
他不会面对这种窘境的
And you shouldn't be either.
那你应该也不会
When you're ready to talk about
当你准备好了想谈谈
What really got you into this place...
你是怎么陷入这种境地的
Give me a call.
给我电话
You're a natural.
你真是天生当爸爸的料
thanks.
谢谢
Have you talked to Serena lately?
你最近和瑟琳娜联系过吗
Well, the better question is, have you?
应该说,你们联系过吗
I know something happened between you two before she left.
我知道在她离开前,你们之间好像有事
But I'm guessing you haven't had much time to figure things out.
但是我猜你无暇来弄清楚
There's nothing to figure at this point.
没什么好想的
I-I can't imagine she'd be interested
我无法想象她会对
In being a stepmother.
做一个继母感兴趣
Yeah, I've--I've sealed my fate, I think.
是的,我想我命该如此
But,but--but when you do speak to her, if you could
但是,如果你联系她的话
do me a favor and just not say anything about this?
请帮我瞒下这件事
I wanna be the one to break this news.
我想亲自告诉她
Yeah, of course.
是的,当然
is she having a good time?
她玩得开心吗
Well, it's Paris.
是的,巴黎嘛
There's great shopping, great food,
购物天堂,美食之都
weekends with Harold and Roman at the chateau.
周末和帅哥们在古堡寻欢作乐
I think she's having the time of her life.
我想她玩得很开心
I know, Jean Michel. We all love serena,
我知道,让?米歇尔,我们都喜欢瑟琳娜
But she's just clumsy like that.
但是她有点笨笨的
It must be all those long limbs.
长手长脚也许不灵活吧
Serena.
瑟琳娜
what happened?
你怎么了
Blair happened. I'll see you in New York.
拜布莱尔所赐,咱们回纽约再说
Jean Michel, would you care to walk me home?
让?米歇尔,你能送我回家吗
Wait, no, Jean Michel! Don't!
等等,让?米歇尔,别走
That's okay. I'm glad to have you all to myself.
没关系的,很高兴可以和你独处了
Actually... I'm tired.
其实,我有点累了
If Jean Michel is gone, shouldn't we go, too?
让?米歇尔走了,我们也该走了吧
He told me I was being overcautious,
他说我有些过于谨慎了
But I see that I was not.
但幸好我坚持己见
About what?
哪方面
I am the royal. Jean Michel is my driver.
我才是皇室,让?米歇尔是我的司机
When you asked me so many questions about my name,
当你问我很多问题,关于我的名字
My car, the embassy,
我的汽车,大使馆
I grew concerned that you might not like me for me.
我开始担心你并不是喜欢我这个人
What? No. Who--who would ever--
什么,不,谁会
It happens sometimes.
偶尔会这样的
But when I found you gazing at my favorite painting,
但是当我发现你在凝视我最喜欢的画时
I thought that someone who loved what I loved could--
我想,一个爱上了我喜欢的事物的人
Could one day love me, too.
有一天也会爱上我的
We hear baccarat just updated its menu.
造化弄人
I thought it was fate, but I guess not.
我以为你是我的真命天女,但是我错了
No, no, no. It is fate. It's just...
不,不,不,这就是命运,只是
Have a good evening, blair.
晚安了,布莱尔
The gateau du jour is now humble pie.
华丽蛋糕变成了恶心馅饼
Bon appetit, blair.
祝你好胃口,布莱尔
hello?
你好
Georgina? It's Vanessa.
乔治娜,我是瓦内萨
dan and the baby are sleeping right now.
丹和宝宝正在睡觉
Yeah, I just tried his cell.
是的,我刚给他打了电话
Do you have a message?
有事要我转告吗
I don't really have time to chat right now.
我现在真的没有时间和你聊天
I just wanted to tell him that I am here
我只是想告诉他,如果他想找人倾诉
if he needs to talk.
我会一直在这里
I'm his friend and always will be.
我永远都是他的朋友
Oh, that's sweet. He's gonna need a friend.
真贴心,他确实需要个朋友
I'll let him know.
我会跟他说的
And just in case you don't,
为了万无一失
I said the same thing on his voicemail.
我也给他的语音信箱留言了
You know me too well, friend.
你真了解我
Good-bye, Vanessa.
再见,瓦内萨
Is it any consolation
我完全疯了
that I totally imploded and ruined my date?
还搞砸了约会,这能让你好受点吗
It's not.
没有
I called the airport. The car is already on the way.
我给机场打电话了,车已经出发了
I can catch the red-eye.
我能赶上这趟红眼航班
Can you hand me that copy of "Be"?
能把那本《存在》拿给我吗
I wanna read it on the plane.
我打算在飞机上看
Please don't go.
请你别走,好吗
I don't care about dating a prince.
我不在乎是否跟王子约会
I don't care about dating anyone. I just care about you.
跟谁约会我都不在乎,我只在乎你
I really need my friend right now.
我现在真的很需要朋友
I've been acting like I'm okay, but I'm not.
我一直假装自己没事,可我真的糟透了
They say it's a broken heart, but...
他们说这就是心碎
I hurt in my whole body.
可我觉得是整个人都受伤了
I mean, what if I stay like this forever?
如果我一直都这样怎么办
What if I never get over Chuck?
如果我永远都忘不了恰克怎么办
You will. You'll see.
你会的,一定会的
I just don't know what I'd do without you.
我真的不知道没有你我该怎么办
I'm scared if you come to Columbia
我也害怕如果你去了哥伦比亚大学
that I'll do something to destroy us.
我可能会做些蠢事,毁了我们的友谊
Well, you pushed me in a fountain tonight,
今晚你刚把我推进喷泉里
and here we are, talking about it like mature young women.
而现在我们又像成熟女人那样在谈话
So I'd say that's a good sign.
我得说这是个好开始
And what if Columbia's a disaster,
如果去哥伦比亚大学是个灾难
and we lose each other for good?
我们会永远失去彼此呢
And what if it's amazing,
但如果那是个惊喜
and we become closer than we've ever been?
我们会变得从未有过的亲密呢
Come on.
来吧
Live dangerously.
冒个险
You in?
同意吗
Yeah, I'm in.
恩,好的
Now all you have to do is tell Dan and Nate
现在赶紧告诉丹和内特
that you'll be in the city next year.
明年你会和他们在一起吧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Spreading the word myself. And you can't change your mind
公告天下,你就不能再改变主意了
because gossip girl hates being wrong.
因为八卦天后可不喜欢谎报"军情"
This just in from Miss B. Herself:
来自B小姐的最新消息
Serena van der Woodsen is heading to Columbia.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森向哥伦比亚大学出发了
S. And B. Together again?
S和B又在一起了吗
We think we've died and gone to heaven.
听起来难以置信,我们上天堂了吗
Or at least the upper west side...
至少是回到了上西区
Nate.
内特
Hey, I know it's late.
我知道有点晚了
But you know what? You were right.
不过你知道吗,你说得没错
I-I was hurt...
我受伤了
By someone. A lot, actually.
被某人伤得很深
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't think I was gonna have to see her again for a while,
我一直以为自己暂时不会再见她
and I just found out she's coming back to New York city
但刚刚发现她要回来了
and... I'm just not ready.
但我还没准备好
You know, I was trying to send a message to her
我想给她发个短信
that I'm having the time of my life, and it just isn't true.
告诉她我在享受人生,但这不是真的
I can't keep it up. I'm exhausted.
我撑不住了,筋疲力尽
I owe the hotel thousands of dollars in damages.
我欠酒店数千元的赔偿费
Do you wanna meet up to grab a cup of coffee?
你想见个面一起喝杯咖啡吗
Sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger.
有时候和一个陌生人更容易说心里话
That sounds--sounds great. Yeah.
好啊
French Roast, 20 minutes?
20分钟后,法国烘焙店见
Absolutely.
没问题
It's from France.
从法国打来的
Hello?
Yes, this is she.
是的,是我
Oh, my god, is it Serena? Is she okay?
上帝啊,是瑟琳娜吗,她还好吗
Okay, I will.
好的
What? What is it?
怎么了
A body washed up in Paris--shot.
一具中枪的尸体刚刚被水冲到巴黎
The identification they found says it's...
他们找到了身份证
Charles Bass.
是查尔斯?拜斯
Stop!
住手
My little sister!
这是我妹妹
Stop! Get off of me!
住手,滚开
Did you sleep with her?!
你跟她上床了
Jenny Humphrey was just--
珍妮?汉弗瑞只是
Don't say her name!
别提她的名字
W-where am I?
我在哪
You're safe.
你很安全
Who are you?
你是谁
What's your name?
你叫什么
H-henry.
亨利
Henry Prince.
亨利?普利斯
You had the dream again.
你又做那个梦了
I hoped it wouldn't follow us from Prague.
真希望它不要从布拉格一直跟着你
I guess I'll have to give it more time.
我想我还需要点时间
You have as long as you need.
多久都可以
My uncle said the apartment is ours,
我叔叔说那间公寓是我们的了
and he's got you a job, too.
他还会给你找个工作
Thank you.
多谢
Welcome to Paris, Henry.
亨利,欢迎来到巴黎
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Napoleon once said
拿破仑曾经说
that secrets travel fast in Paris.
在巴黎,秘密流传地很快
But Gossip girl travels faster.
不过,八卦天后会更快
X.O.X.O Bisou bisou.
X.O.X.O 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
payment ['peimənt]

想一想再看

n. 支付,付款,报偿,报应

 
mature [mə'tjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 成熟的,(保单)到期的,考虑周到的

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
rue [ru:]

想一想再看

n. 懊悔,芸香,后悔 v. 后悔,悲伤,懊悔

联想记忆
strict [strikt]

想一想再看

adj. 严格的,精确的,完全的

 
vanilla [və'nilə]

想一想再看

n. 香草
adj. 香草的,平淡的,乏

联想记忆
shadow ['ʃædəu]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处
vt. 投阴

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。