手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第三季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第17集:内特过生日

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Gossip Girl here.

"八卦天后"在此
You one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Hey! It's the lovebirds.
这对鸳鸯来了啊
Hey, you two. He told you
你们好啊,是他告诉你的吧
speaking for everyone else, I think it's great.
代表大家表个态,我觉得这太棒了
ever since I saw you
自从我见到你
all I could think about was payback for last year.
我所想的就是让你为去年的事付出代价
Did you put something in my drink?
你在我的酒里放什么东西了吗
she's ready to party.
她已经准备好狂欢了
Make sure you guys show her a good time.
你们得保证让她快活一点
Jenny! Nate, thank you so much for tonight.
珍妮,内特,今晚非常感谢你
I'm sorry, Chuck. You need to leave.
抱歉,恰克,你得离开
What the hell is going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
Isn't it obvious?
这还不明摆着吗
You've been played, Chuck,
小恰克,你自始至终
from the very beginning.
都被我们玩弄于鼓掌之间
I didn't have the courage to tell you
我没有勇气告诉你
that I signed the hotel over to jack.
我已经把酒店转让给杰克了
And the hotel?
酒店呢
Oh, lost. I've come this far without my mother.
没了,没有母亲我也走到了今天
I'm not backing down now.
我现在还没放弃
If it's a war jack wants, then it's a war he'll get.
如果杰克想要开战,那么他会得偿所愿
Every war has its weapons.
每场战争都有自己的武器
But on the upper east side,
但在上东区
the rules of battle are simple--
战争的规则非常简单
There are no rules.
就是没有规则
Well, now I really, really hope
我是真心实意地希望
those are for my birthday.
这是为我准备的生日礼物
Uh, actually Chuck and Blair left them after one of their games.
实际上,只是布莱尔和恰克留下的情趣用品
Happy birthday, though.
不过还是祝你生日快乐
So when do I get to unwrap my present?
那我什么时候才能拆我的礼物
What is that?
那是什么
It's, um, just a garter holster.
是个枪套
It's for my cell phone.
放手机的
Well, then I'd better take you upstairs so I can inspect it.
那我最好带你上楼,认真检查一下
Oh, except I have to go shopping with Blair
但我得去和布莱尔逛街
to pick out a dress for tonight.
为今晚挑件裙子
You still haven't told me where you're taking me,
你还没告诉我,要带我去哪儿
But just so you know,
不过事先声明
you don't have to dress up
要是去看尼克斯队的比赛
for a Knicks game.
你大可不必盛装打扮
But you do for the frick benefit.
但要参加公益晚会就需要好好打扮了
It's for Asian horned toads. They're in danger.
就算为了亚洲角蟾,它们快灭绝了
That's your surprise-- a toad benefit?
这就是你的惊喜啊,拯救蟾蜍筹资会
Well, I know it's not what you would choose to do on your birthday,
我知道你生日不想这样过
but Chuck bought a table,
但恰克已经定了位置
and we can celebrate this weekend.
而且我们这周末也可以庆祝
and you're going to lunch with your grandfather.
更何况你还要和你外公吃午饭
That's festive. Yeah, I'm gonna hit the--hit the shower.
为你庆生啊,是啊,我得去洗个澡
So you have fun shopping. See you at 3:00?
购物愉快,三点见行吗
Yep.
Hello, Mr. Nate.
你好,内特先生
I feel very bad not wishing him happy birthday
我实在是太罪孽了,竟然没有祝他生日快乐
or bringing him polish breakfast sausage in bed.
也没有端精致的早餐香肠到他床边
Oh, Dorota,
多洛塔
Nate has to think everyone's blowing off his birthday
必须先让内特以为大家都无视他的生日
so he'll really be surprised tonight.
这样今晚才会有惊喜
And he likes this game where you kill people?
你确定他喜欢你的杀人游戏吗
It's called "Assassin", and he loves it.
那叫暗杀游戏,他爱死这游戏了
Did you get his phone?
他的手机拿到手没
In case anyone posts about the party,
我不想让他看八卦天后
I don't want him checking "Gossip girl."
以防有人将派对的事发布上去
Can you hide this?
能帮我藏好吗
Thank you, Dorota.
谢谢你,多洛塔
You really have surrounded yourself with beautiful things,
你还真是藏了不少光鲜亮丽的宝贝啊
so easy to auction off. Gotta love eBay.
拍卖非常顺利,爱死易趣网了
As much as I hate to interrupt your fun,
虽然不想破坏你的兴致
this has gone on long enough. I want my hotel back.
但适可而止吧,我想要回我的酒店
Name your price.
开个价吧
I don't need your money, Chuck.
我不稀罕你的钱,恰克
Then what is all this for--
那你想要什么
just to hurt me?
就为了伤害我吗
Just to hurt you? Hurting you is a noble goal.
就为了伤害你,伤害你可是个崇高的目标
Granted, you know, it wasn't all that difficult.
没错,确实没什么难度
You're not the man you used to be.
你和以前不同了
If you're referring to the fact I'm not in Thailand
你指的是,我现在不在泰国
smoking Hash with prostitutes,
和一群妓女抽大烟是吗
change is good.
痛改前非是件好事
Young Chuck in love.
小恰克坠入爱河
Beautiful... and sad.
唯美,又悲哀
Bart always said you were soft.
巴特总是说你太软弱
My father left me the company instead of you.
我父亲把公司留给了我,而不是你
I get it.
还不懂吗
I'm more than happy letting Lily guide my stock.
我还是愿意让莉莉为我持股
I know the empire is not your game
我知道你玩不转帝国酒店
And if it's wounding me, you've done it.
如果是要整我,你目的达到了
So why are you still here?
那为什么还赖着不走
It's an interesting feeling
占有别人的宝贝
holding another man's prized possession.
感觉真是奇妙
You wonder how far he'll go to get it back,
会猜测,为了夺回去那人肯付出多少
if there's anything he wouldn't do.
是不是什么都做得出来
I will do anything.
我会不惜一切代价
Well, there is something that caught my eye.
这正是其中的迷人之处
I think I have to unfriend Ryuichi.
我觉得我得把那个龙一拉黑了
I thought the boy you met in Japan was named Hideo.
我还以为你在日本结识的那个男孩叫秀雄
I met them both. Uh, Hideo was--
两个我都认识了,秀雄
more than a friend.
可不止朋友那么简单
Thank you. Point is, Hideo and his friends
多谢,问题是,秀雄和他的朋友
have a fondness for bathhouses and group photos.
酷爱公共浴室和合影
Oh, my god. Unfriend him immediately.
天啊,立刻和他一刀两断吧
Sayonara, Ryuichi-san.
再见了,龙一君
Yeah, I didn't need to see that.
我一点也不想看
Today was supposed to be my rebound from Jonathan.
今天本是我感怀乔纳森的日子
Now I need a rebound from Hideo. It's a vicious cycle.
现在又该为秀雄唏嘘不已了,这是恶性循环
I'm sure there are tons of boys who'd love to go out with you.
我确定有大把的男生愿意和你约会
Rufus, Jonathan and I are the only ones
鲁弗斯,我和乔纳森是
at St. Jude's who are even out. I should just bury myself
竺德大学唯一出柜的人,我还是像珍妮一样
in work like Jenny. Hey, you know,
把自己压死在功课里算了
I like working for Eleanor.
我喜欢为埃莉诺工作
I don't need a guy to make me feel fulfilled...
我才不需要为了充实而找个男人
especially when he's unavailable.
更何况那人又不单身
Uh, poor Nate.
内特可真可怜
What? Just reading the e-mail from Serena
什么,正在读瑟琳娜的邮件
reminding everyone to blow off his birthday.
她提醒大家都要无视他的生日
That seems kind of mean.
这似乎有点过分吧
It's an act.
都是伪装而已
She's planning this whole surprise thing at the waldorfs'.
她计划在霍道夫家给他个惊喜
She's spending the whole afternoon getting it ready.
她整个下午要忙着准备
Wait. I don't get it then.
等等,我没整明白
What is Nate supposed to do all day,
那内特今天都干什么
just sit at home and think everyone forgot his birthdy?
就坐在家里,想着所有人都忘了他的生日吗
He spends five hours thinking Serena is a terrible irlfriend.
他会有五小时都觉得瑟琳娜这女友不怎么样
He'll forgive her. Five hours.
但他会原谅她的,五小时
I, uh... have to go to te fabric store. All right.
我得去一趟衣料店,好吧
Bye.
再见
Bye. Oh, god.
再见,天
Denjuro, you are definitely not my friend.
传十郎,我绝对要拉黑你
Hey. Good morning.
早上好
Huh? Oh, yeah. Hey.
恩,你好啊
Have you been up all night?
你熬了一宿吗
'cause it looks like you've killed an entire forest,
你看上去像刚消灭了片树林
And your breath smells like something dead.
而且,嘴臭死了
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Um, the application for the Tisch writing program
悌西的写作项目申请
is due in, uh, in-- in two days, so I just--
还有两天就截稿了,所以,我
I need to bear down and finish my 1-act.
我得加把劲儿,赶完我的独幕剧
Is this the same 1-act that you were 95% done with last week,
这就是你上周就完成了95%
But didn't want to show me until it was 100% done?
非要最终定稿才给我看的独幕剧吗
Uh, yeah, yeah,
是啊,是啊
But you know, there's no point in showing it to you until
但在我竭尽全力完成之前
I've taken it as far as I can myself.
也没什么好给你看的
This is why we used to show each other our work
这才是我们要第一时间
as soon as possible, remember?
给对方看作品的原因,还记得吧
Uh, yeah, I do, but that was--
记得,不过那是在
Before we started sleeping together. Yeah, I know.
在我们上床之前,这个我知道
But we said we'd date and still be friends,
但我们也说了,约会但不妨碍友谊
And this is being friends. In fact...
这样才算朋友啊,事实上
What's that?
这是什么
This is my script for my short film class
这是电影短片课布置的剧本
that I've been nervous about showing you.
我一直害怕给你看的那个
This is the one bsed on my short story.
就是根据我的短篇小说改编的那个
Now hand yours over.
现在可以交出你的了吧
Uh... okay.
好吧
All right. You gotta be completely honest here.
好吧,你已经坦诚相待了
U, and I gotta... you should ignore this first part.
我得,你最好忽视这第一部分
In fact, why don't--why don't we just exchange tomorrow?
说起来,我们为何不明天再交换呢
You know, I gotta help Serena out with nate's birthday party,
我得帮瑟琳娜准备内特的生日聚会
and this it'll give me time to give yours proper consideration,
这样可以给我多一点时间考虑考虑
maybe fine-tune this one just a little bit more, which it needs.
也许把这个稍稍润饰一下,再改改
Nice try,
想得美
but you can read mine on the subway after you shower.
但你可以洗完澡后,在地铁上看看我的
Have a good day.
好好玩
Jenny, hey.
珍妮,你好
Hey. Um, I tried texting you.
你好,我给你发短信了的
Oh, yeah, I can't seem to find my cell phone.
对,我好像找不到手机了
Oh. What are you doing here?
你有什么事吗
It's your birthday. Happy birthday.
今天是你生日,生日快乐
All right, thank you. Here, I got you this.
谢谢,拿着,我给你准备了这个
You know, I'd say, like, let me take you out to lunch or something.
我本来还想请你吃午饭什么的
But, um, I'm sure you and Serena already have plans.
但我想你和瑟琳娜应该有安排了
No, actually. Actually, we don't.
不,其实没有什么安排
I was gonna--gonna go to lunch with my grandfather.
我打算和我祖父一起吃午餐的
Oh. All right, well, have fun.
好吧,那玩得开心点
Nate
内特
I really just wanted to say thank you again
我真的想再次向你道谢
For last week.
为上周的事
I don't know what would have happened.
要不是你,真不知道会发生什么事
You know what? Let me just call my grandfather and cancel.
我还是打电话让我祖父取消午餐吧
I'm sure he'll understand.
他肯定会理解的
The look on his face was so sad.
他当时脸上的表情真的很伤心
I wanted to call him back and say,
我真想叫住他然后说
I didn't forget your birthday.
我没忘了你的生日
I've got this whole party planned.
我在给你筹备一个盛大的聚会
Cruel to be kind, S. Nate'll be fine.
先苦后甜嘛, S内特不会介意的
No word from chuck?
有恰克的消息吗
He was sitting down with satan this morning.
他今早要和那个恶魔谈判了
He's gonna lay everything out on the table,
他准备和他开诚布公
See if there's anything in the world he could offer Jack
看有没有什么可以和他交换
to give up the hotel.
好让杰克把酒店还给他
He's come so far,
他经历了那么多
become the person I always knew he could be.
成为了我所期望的样子
But he could lose it all because he opened his heart
但就因为他对那个骗子敞开心扉
to that rven-haired con artst.
他有可能会失去这一切
Everything will be fine, Blair.
一切都会好起来的,布莱尔
No matter what, chuck has you,
无论如何,恰克还有你
and he loves you.
他爱你
The empire is just a hotel.
帝国只不过就是个酒店而已
You don't understand.
你不明白
The hotel is proof that Bart was wrong about Chuck.
那酒店是为了证明巴特对恰克的看法是错的
It's become who he is.
他已经成了恰克的一部分
Well, then you have to show him that he has so much more,
那你得让他知道,他拥有的可不止这个
Starting with...
就从
Buying this dress.
买下这件礼服开始吧
Come on, B.
高兴点, B
Once Chuck sees you in it, he'll realize
恰克一看到你穿着它,就会明白
empire or no empire,
无论他是否拥有帝国酒店
Blair Waldorf loves him,
布莱尔?霍道夫都爱着他
And no one else can say that.
除了你没人能说这句话
Thanks, S.
谢谢你, S
I have to go get everything ready for Nate's party.
我得去准备内特的聚会事宜了
Are you gonna be okay?
你没事的吧
Let me know if Chuck calls you.
如果恰克给你电话就通知我
And buy that dress.
记得买下那件礼服
She's right. It is a remarkable dress,
她说的对,真是一件精美的礼服
Made only mre so by you in it.
简直是为你度身定制的
What are you doing here, besides stalking me?
你来这做什么,除了跟踪我之外
Please I was just window-shopping
只是随便逛逛
And saw something I liked.
恰好看到了我中意的东西
You're supposed to be meeting with chuck.
你应该在跟恰克见面才对
Oh, we met. Ideas were discussed,
我们见了面,也交流了想法
voices raised, expletives used.
厉声争吵,恶语相向
And how's your morning been, gorgeous?
你今天怎么样啊,美人儿
You think you've won.
你以为自己是赢家
But Chuck will find a way to get back what you stole.
但恰克一定会有办法夺回你所窃取的东西
There's always a way.
一定会有办法的
I told him how to get back his hotel.
我告诉了他如何换回酒店
And here's the kicker--
而且方法很出人意料
it wouldn't cost him a dime.
他可以一分钱都不用花
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
I'm saying Chuck can have the empire,
我是说,帝国酒店可以还给恰克
And all it would cost is you...
而这一切的代价就是
Spending the night with me.
你与我共度一夜
How's that grab you?
你觉得怎么样
Careful, B.
要小心了, B
Jack Bass' weapon of choice comes fully loaded,
杰克?拜斯所选的武器总是荷枪实弹
And if he hits his target,
他一旦出手
There'll be at least two victims.
绝对是一箭双雕
I'd rather spend the night with the Marquis de Sade
我宁愿和萨德侯爵共度一夜,(1740~1814法国作家,性丑闻缠身)
And yes, I know he's dead.
而且我知道他已经死了
I'm surprised this is your response--
我很惊讶你会是这样的反应
Knowing how attached Chuck is to his hotel,
你知道这个酒店是恰克全部的心血
what it means to him.
你知道酒店对他的意义
I thought you really cared for him.
我还以为你当真在乎他呢
Excuse me, I thought you were just a disgusting pig.
不好意思,我之前以为你只是个恶心的猪头
But now I realize you're actually demented.
但现在我觉得你神经错乱了
Taking what belongs to chuck has become a real passion of mine,
我向来热衷于夺取恰克的所有
And I would find this particular conquest deeply satisfying.
我想这件特殊的战利品定会让我满意
While I'm flattered, I assure you that chuck and I
多谢你的奉承,但我保证恰克和我
will find another way. Chuck opened is heart to you,
会有别的办法的,恰克对你敞开了心扉
And now his future lies in your hands--
而现在他的未来掌控在你手中
Well, not your hands, exactly.
确切地说并不是你的手
But you could fix this.
但你可以改变一切
He would never have to know.
我们甚至可以不让他知道
Chuck will win, and I'l be right by his side,
恰克一定会赢的,我会一直陪在他身边
As long as it takes for that to happen.
直到他胜利的那一刻
As long as you're at his side
只要你在他身边
And not mine,
而不是我的身边
That will never happen.
那一刻就不会到来
You should at least try it on.
你至少试试这件礼服吧
I was just about to call you.
我刚准备打电话给你
You know that polaroid film I told you I had? I don't.
我之前跟你说我有一次成像的胶片,我没找到
Ohh. I promised serena that I would get it for Nate's party.
我还跟瑟琳娜保证要拿到聚会上用呢
We need it for the game of "Assassin." Well...
我们玩暗杀游戏要用到它
This is the one thing that she gave me to do.
她就分配我做一件事而已
If I mess it up, she will kill me
如果我搞砸了,她会杀了我的
And not the fun game-way.
我可不是在说像游戏里那样杀人
Done.
搞定
Now what's wrong?
怎么回事
Is it bcause serena never threw you a surprise party?
因为瑟琳娜没给你弄过惊喜派对吗
Because you hate surprises. No,
你不喜欢惊喜的,不
no. Uh, vanessa just-- she wrote this script.
不是,只是瓦内萨写了个剧本
She wants me to read it. And?
她想让我看看,然后呢
Well, it's not great. Give her notes.
不怎么样,那帮她改改
I thought that's what you guys always do with each other's work.
我还以为你们一直相互修改作品呢
Well, yeah, as friends.
对,作为朋友是这样
I think in relationships,
但我觉得谈恋爱的话
there's such a thing as too much honesty.
就不能这样直言不讳地点评了
For instance, it would not have been a good idea for me
比如,我现在的身份
to tell Serena how I felt aout every outfit she wore.
就不太方便去评论瑟琳娜的穿着
Well, telling a woman you like her clothes is not lying.
告诉女士们你喜爱她们的穿着并不算撒谎
It's self-preservaton. Yeah,
是一种自我保护,对
but the truth has shades of gray, right?
但事实就被模糊了,不是吗
I mean, there's such a thing as spin.
这样就算是欺骗了
A half-truth is a whole lie, son.
半真半假其实就是谎言,儿子
In my experience,
根据我的经验
It causes the same amount of problems down the line,
它引起的问题和完全的谎言一样
Especially with the ladies.
尤其是跟女士们打交道时
So serena must have something really great planned
瑟琳娜今天晚上一定安排了
for you guys tonight, right?
很棒的活动,对吧
Yeah, some toad gala at the Frick.
对,什么在弗里克酒店的蟾蜍晚会
Uh, that souns...
听起来
Boring? Yeah, I know.
很无聊,是的,我知道
I mean, it's not like I had some high expectations.
不是说我期待过高
I just expected serena to be a little more...
我只希望瑟琳娜能更
I mean, you know.
你知道的
Basically, this burger is definitely the best part of my day so far.
说起来,这个汉堡是目前最好的生日体验了
It's the best part of mine, too.
也是我最愉快的部分
Actually, you know, the best part of the week.
其实是这周最愉快的部分了
How are you...
你还好吗
After that whole thing at Eleanor's?
(上次埃莉诺的事情之后) 都还好吗
You know you can always come to me, right?
你有什么事都可以来找我,知道吗
Yeah, thanks.
当然,谢谢
But today is not about me.
但是今天,我不是主角
Did I mention that public embarrassment
我有提过"在公共场合丢脸"
is a part of the Humphrey birthday tradition?
是我们汉弗瑞家过生日的传统吗
Okay, I'm actually happy to be humiliated.
说实话我很乐意能"丢脸"
Good. Blow out your candle. Make a wish.
很好,把蜡烛吹了快许愿吧
Yay!
太好了
Okay, bye.
好的,拜拜
I brought my trench coat, camera.
我带来我的战袍还有相机
Prepare to be assassinated.
为了被暗杀做好准备了
Will do. Thanks.
好样的,谢谢
Something wrong?
怎么了
Oh, you read my script...
你看了我的剧本
And you didn't like it.
你好像不太喜欢
I can take it, I think.
我想我可以修改
Um... no, you're right.
没错
I didn't, uh, I didn't like it.
我,我不喜欢它
I loved it.
我爱死它了
Really? Loved it?
真的爱死它了吗
No notes? No. I mean, only note I've got is I wish--
没有修改吗,没有,我唯一的想法
I wish there was more of it.
就是有些意犹未尽
Yeah, so what did you think of my play?
你觉得我的剧本如何
Oh, um, I didn't get a chance to read it yet.
我还没来得及看
Oh, all right. No worries.
没关系
But I do have to get the application in day after tomorrow, so...
不过我的申请后天就截止了
Okay.
没问题
Oh, Miss Serena, I about to text.
瑟琳娜小姐,我刚要发短信给你
Dorota, what is going on?
多洛塔,怎么回事
Everything should be done by now.
一切早该布置妥当了
Everyone's gonna be here soon.
大家马上就要到了
Vans get mesed up. Dead body cake go to wedding.
货车搞错了,僵尸蛋糕送去了婚宴
Wedding cake come here. Is very pretty,
婚礼蛋糕送到这儿来了,虽然很好看
but pink not Mr. Nate's color.
但粉色和今天的派对不相称
Oh, my god. We have to stall Nate.
天哪,我们得拖住内特
William has to keep him occupied. No cookies like hearts!
威廉姆应该和他在一起,不要心形饼干
Find bullets and knives and little bombs that go boom!
我们要的是子弹,刀具还有炸弹
Mr. Van Der Bilt, it's Serena, but don't tell Nate.
你好,我是瑟琳娜,先别和内特说
Okay, um...
好的
Y-yeah, I'll let him know when I see him.
好的,见到他我会告诉他的
Nate's not with him.
内特没和他在一起
He said he called last-minute and cancelled.
他说内特在最后时刻取消见面了
Then where be he?
那他去哪儿了
Let's find out.
找找呗
Well, listen, I gotta get going.
我要走了
I told Serena I'd be there by 3:00
我和瑟琳娜说三点前到
to get ready for the gala. Uh, white shirt, black tie.
现在得去准备了,要穿正装吗
I'd think you'd have it down by now.
你现在已经很像样了
Have fun tonight.
祝你今晚玩得开心
Yeah.
谢谢
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事,我很好
I don't know. It's just whenever I'm alone,
我也不知道,只要我独自一个人的话
I can't not think of the other night, you know?
就会想到那晚的情形
Hey, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You shouldn't keep Serena waiting.
你不该让瑟琳娜等你的
It's just you're the only one
只是你是目前
who gets what I'm going through right now.
唯一知道这些情况的人
Well, hey, I'm sure Serena won't mind
我想瑟琳娜不会介意
if I'm a little bit late, right?
多等我一会儿的
Like you said, white shirt, black tie.
就像你说的,只是西装领带
How long can it take to get ready for a gala?
一个派对需要准备多久呢
"Attention, upper east siders. Nate archibald is M.I.A.
上东区的朋友们注意了,内特失踪了
"Send tips and pics A.S.A.P.
需要各种线索和图片,越快越好
Help Serena find her man."
帮瑟琳娜找到她的男友
You know, I-I kind of just want to disappear in the dark for a while.
我想在黑暗里待一会儿
Do you want to go see a movie? I'm in.
想去看电影吗,算我一个
Okay.
好吧
Thank you, Gregor.
谢谢
Chuck.
恰克
Back from shopping and no packages?
购物回来却毫无收获
Who are you, and what have you done with my girlfriend?
你是谁,到底把我的女友怎样了
Nothing suited my sensibilities. How was your talk with Jack?
没有找到喜欢的东西,你和杰克谈得如何
I was wrong to think I could negotiate with terrorists.
看来我真的无法和这种恐怖分子交涉
Did he offer you anything? Nothing I would ever consider.
他给你提条件了吗,没有我能接受的
Maybe when he sees he can't get what he wants,
也许当他发现得不到自己想要的东西后
he'll stop toying with you. One can only hope.
就不会戏耍你了,只能这么希望了
Hello?
Thank you.
谢谢
You were right.
你说的没错
After I said no to Jack's offer,
我拒绝了杰克的条件后
he's called off the game play.
他不想再跟我玩了
He's closing the hotel.
他要把酒店关了
It's over.
都结束了
Miss Blair, this package arrive for you.
布莱尔小姐,这是您的包裹
There is card.
还有张卡片
Careful, B. Don't forget your first rule of battle--
小心了B别忘了你在战斗中的首要原则
Beware of Bass's bearing gifts.
小心拜斯给你的礼物
Has nate showed up yet? He'll be here soon.
内特来了吗,他马上就会来的
I'm--I'm really sorry. I'm sure he'll be here any minute.
很抱歉,我肯定他马上就会来的
Hey, um, any word on Nate from Vanya's doorman contacts?
文雅门卫那儿有消息了吗
Dorota has pretty much the entire eastern block on lookout.
多洛塔把上东区的所有街区都快找遍了
Anything on "Gossip Girl"?
绯闻女孩那里有消息吗
Uh, I'm gonna keep looking. Serena, come here.
我会继续找找的,瑟琳娜,过来
You've done some unforgivable things like having sex
你做过一些不可原谅的事
with Nate when we were saving ourselves for each other
比如我们俩关系那么好你却和内特上了床
or killing Pete Fairman-- What?
或者杀了彼得?费尔曼之类的,什么
How far is too far?
究竟什么才是底线
Where is that place you can't come back anymore?
究竟什么才算无法挽回的错误
Blair, what are you talking about?
你在说什么
Is Chuck gonna do something to Jack? What?
恰克要对杰克做什么吗,你说什么
I mean... yes. There is somthing someone could do
我的意思是,是的,有人的确有办法
to get back the Empire, and yes, it is terrible,
可以把帝国饭店要回来,办法很糟
but they'd be doing it out of love.
这么做都是为了爱而已
Love of whom? Just love. The point is,
谁的爱人,只是爱而已,重点是
if someone does something awful,
有人做了很糟糕的事
but it's for love, is it okay?
但因为出于爱,所以可以原谅,对吗
If you are crossing some moral line
如果你为了取悦杰克?拜斯
to best Jack Bass, then probably not.
不顾道德底线的话,应该不可原谅
What are you not telling me?
你对我隐瞒了什么
Nothing. You're right.
没什么,你说的对
Thank you.
谢谢你
I should go get dressed.
我得去打扮一下了
Oh, and I invited my minions.
我还邀请了我的跟班
It'll be like shooting fish in a barrel.
你一定会马到功成的
Hey, Jenny. It's me.
珍妮,是我
Uh, I just wanted to remind you that Nate needed to be here
我只是想提醒你,内特一小时前
no later than an hour ago. Bring him to the party right now.
就该到这儿了,马上带他来派对
Hey, where's Nate?
内特还没来吗
I'm determined to believe he'll arrive momentarily.
我坚信他随时都会回来的
He better, with all of his Columbia friends here.
他最好快点,别让这么多朋友久等
Do you want me to start taking pictures of people?
需要我先开始给大家拍照吗
Yes, please. I'll grab Vanessa's camera.
好的,麻烦你,我去拿瓦内萨的相机
Hey. Do you need something?
要找什么
Camera. Here.
相机,来一张
Smile like the killer you are.
秀出杀手般的迷人微笑
Chuck?
恰克
Are you gonna come down and join the party?
你不准备下来玩吗
I just heard from my lawyers.
律师刚给我打过电话
I was waiting to see if there was any chance
我想知道还有没有可能
of keeping the Empire doors open. And?
挽回帝国酒店,结果如何
There's not. Jack's within his rights to shutter the place.
绝无可能,杰克有权关掉酒店
I just have to watch it die, a slow, painful death.
我只能眼睁睁看着酒店败在自己手里
When you bought the Empire,
你买下酒店的时
you told me you knew you could do it because I believe in you.
对我说过,因为我相信你所以你信心倍增
That hasn't changed. You'll find a way.
我的信心没有变,会想到办法的
When are you going to get it? There is no way!
你怎么还不明白,没有办法了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm not mad at you. It's my own fault.
我不该对你发火,是我自己的错
I am everything my father said I was.
父亲给我的评价没有错
Oh. Even without the guest of honor, it's still a great party.
尽管贵宾还没回来,派对依旧不错
I can't believe he didn't even call.
真不敢相信,他连电话都没打一个
Well, you did steal his phone.
因为你偷了他的电话
You have a point, but we did have plans,
你说的虽然没错,但原本是计划好的
even if it was a made-up ball for a non-endangered reptile.
就算有些小插曲也应该没问题的
Okay, you're freaking me out with the nunchakus.
你的双截棍会抡到我的
He probably thinks that I didn't care about his birthday.
他可能觉得我不知道他的生日
Surprise!
惊喜
Surprise!
惊喜
Sorry we're late, everyone!
抱歉众位,我们迟到了
Crazy, you.
真没想到
Uh-oh, S.
不妙啊, S
Looks like little J.'s knives are sharpened,
看来小J已经擦亮武器
and she's ready to use them in the battle
准备参与争夺内特?阿齐布尔德
for Nate Archibald.
的战争了
The game of "Assassin" is simple--kill or be killed.
暗杀游戏的规则很简单,杀人或者被杀
Your photo is your life. You wear it aroun your neck.
照片象征的自己的命,把它挂在脖子上
If someone grabs your picture before you grab theirs,
如果没抢到对方的照片,自己却被抢走了
then you're dead, and you have to give them all the pictures
那你就死了,并且要交出
of everyone else you've killed. Once you're a ghost,
所有抢来的照片,一旦变成死人之后
you come back here to the safe zone for the party.
就要回到这个安全地带继续派对
You can't go beyond this block, but restaurants, buildings,
游戏范围仅限本街区,但大家可以藏匿于
shops-- all fair game.
餐馆,大楼,商店,不许耍诈
The winner is the last assassin on the street,
最后活着的人是赢家
and they have all the other photos.
并且要把所有人的照片拿到手
So you have five safe minutes to leave the builing.
大家有5分钟的时间安全撤离本大楼
Starting now.
现在开始
I can't believe you were in on this.
真没想到你们串通一气
Nicely played. Thank you.
演的真像,谢谢
I figured someone had to keep him distracted.
有人告诉我要尽量拖住他
I gotta go before I end up dead.
要想活命的话,我得快走了
I can't believe you did this. It's awesome.
没想到你会这样帮我庆生,棒极了
I mean, you totally had me going.
我都被你骗得团团转了
Apparently. What, were you just not gonna show up to the gala?
没错,骗得你都不打算来派对了是吗
What? No. Something with Jenny just came up. Yeah, I got that.
怎么会,我只是遇见了珍妮,我知道
Okay, we have exactly four minutes left to live.
我们的逃命时间只有4分钟了
Do you really want to spend it talking like this?
你准备全浪费在讨论这些上吗
Hey, come on. Game's starting.
快点,游戏开始了
Let's go. I'm already dead.
快点,我已经死了
You still have your photo. Formality.
你的照片还在呢,形式而已
Although you're welcome to kill me again if you like.
如果你想再杀我一次的话,就请便吧
Hello, Dorota.
多洛塔
What are you doing here? I will be killed if someone find me.
你来这儿干什么,被人发现我就活不成了
Why would somebody kill you? Anti-royalists from Russia?
谁要追杀你,是俄国的反皇室分子吗
No. In game.
不,玩游戏而已
Then I must do something before you die.
那我一定要在你死之前做点什么
Dorota..
多洛塔
From the first moment I saw you,
见到你的那一刻起
I knew you were princess.
我就知道你就是我的公主
And every day you make me feel like king.
每天你都让我都感觉自己像国王一样
Will you--
嫁给我,好吗
Yes, yes! Yes, of course I will marry you!
好的,好的,我当然愿意嫁给你
At lest now I die with happiness.
至少我是在幸福中"死去"
Oh! Oh, Vanya, I'm so sorry.
瓦尼亚,太抱歉了
Hey. You okay?
你还好吗
Uh, yeah, I am. Are you... okay?
是的,很好,你呢
I am engaged.
我订婚了
Congratulations, both of you.
恭喜,恭喜两位
Uh, sorry. A friend's housekeeper
抱歉,朋友家的管家
and our doorman just got engaged.
和我家的门卫刚订了婚
But you obviously got that, the--the engagement.
你肯定注意到了吧
Yeah, that's pretty self-explanatory.
是的,不言自明
It's the all-black outfit that's throwing me.
你这一身黑的行头引起了我的注意
I'm in the middle of a game of assassin.
我正在玩暗杀游戏
Oh. Well, okay, please continue on your way.
那你继续玩吧
I hate to contribute to your untimely death.
不要因为我而不小心阵亡了
It looks like I'm safe for a moment.
照这个样子来看我目前很安全
Do you live in the building?
你也住在这吗
No. I just like hanging out in random lobbies,
不,我只是随机的在大厅里转转
Overhearing marriage proposals
无意中碰到求婚的好戏
And looking for pickup games of assassin.
和一个玩暗杀游戏的人
Then this is definitely your lucky day.
你今天真走运
Indeed.
的确
There is actually someting that I have to take care of
看来我得去处理一些事情
For a minute, but dead or alive, I will be right back.
不管阵亡还是活着,我马上就回来
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢
Thank you
多谢了
Hey, get out of my truck!
从我的卡车上下来
Now, if you'll excuse me,
抱歉
I have more important prey to hunt.
我还有更重要的猎物
You might want to call Rufus and say your good-bye.
你该准备给鲁弗斯打电话临终告别了
Okay. I'm kind of into this killer side of you.
好吧,我觉得自己和你一样是个杀手
Well, I'd hate for you to die
你还没有机会去读我的剧本就死了
witout getting a chance to read my script.
会让我很怨恨呢
I promise I will. I know you have a deadline.
我保证会读的,我知道你有截止日期
You know, I'll give you another copy
我准备再给你一份
cause the one in your bag is pretty marked up.
你包里的那份都标满了注释
I'm sorry, Dan. I didn't know what to do.
抱歉,丹,我不知道要怎么做
And I was gonna tell you, but then you liked mine so much,
我打算告诉你,但你却十分喜欢我的剧本
That I din't know what to say.
所以我更不知道说什么好
Are you saying you felt sorry for me?
你说你在为我感到抱歉吗
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Well, good. As long as we're being honest,
出于诚信的角度
Your script was not an "A"-plus.
你的剧本不应该是A+
It was a "D."
而应该是D
At least you'll be together on the other side.
至少你们又是一伙了
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't care about the game.
我对游戏不关心
We need to talk. Okay. About what?
但我们得谈谈,关于什么
What were you doing with Nate today? Keeping him busy.
你和内特今天在干什么,让他充实一点
We both know that wasn't the plan.
我们都知道那不是元计划
Nate and I are just friens.
我和内特只是朋友
Friends don't kiss friends at their fashion shows.
朋友之间不会在时装秀上相互亲吻
You have history with him.
你们过去有一段
Yes,ancient.
那都是很久以前的事了
I promise I'm not gonna do anything
我发誓不会做任何会给内特
to give Nate the wrong impression.
传递错误信息的事
Now is that all? No.
这样行了吧,不行
You can't kill me. You're already dead.
你不能杀我,你已经阵亡了
No, I'm not.
不,我没有
Yes, you are.
你有的
Any last words before I open this door and murder you?
在我打开门解决你之前还有没有什么想说的
Look, I know you thought that I blew off your birthday,
我知道你以为我忘记了你的生日
But you did ditch me.
但你却把我丢在一边
Serna, it wasn't like that.
瑟琳娜,不是那样的
Nate...
内特
I need to know why you ignored our plans
我想知道为什么你推掉了原计划
to spend the day with jenny.
而和珍妮在一起
Well, I promised her I wouldn't say anything.
我向她保证不说的
Okay, last week something really messed up happened to her.
上礼拜她遇到些麻烦
And she came to you about it?
所以她就向你诉苦
Only because I was involved.
因为我也被卷入其中
Well, that's not making me feel any better.
这并没让我觉得宽心
Okay, some girls from Eleanor's fashion show--
上周埃莉诺的时装秀上
They roofie'd her, and then they dumped her off at some bar
有人给她下了药,然后把她丢到一个
With all these guys. Oh, my god. I-is she okay?
全是男人的酒吧,天啊,她没事吧
Yeah. I mean, I got there before anything actually happened,
是的,我是说,在出事前我就找到了她
But, you know, she's-- she's having a tough time.
但是你知道,她很不好过
So... I'm sorry.
所以,真抱歉
You're such a good guy, nate archibald.
内特尼尔?阿齐布尔德,你真是个好人
Can I kiss you before I kill you?
在杀了你之前我能亲你一下吗
Gotcha. Watch your back.
抓到你了,小心背后
Well, looks like it's just you and Nate left.
看来只剩下你和内特决一雌雄了
I'm on it.
我会努力的
Hey, Chuck, have you seen Blair?
恰克,看到布莱尔了吗
I assume she's still slaying.
她还在玩吧
She can't be. Her polaroid's right here.
不会的,她的照片还在这
You know Blair. She's probably cheating.
你知道布莱尔,她就是假装玩一下
If you'll excuse me a moment...
失陪一下
Blair?
布莱尔
When all other weapons fail,
当所有的武器都不灵光了
There's always human sacrifice.
就轮到动用活祭了
I... knew the memory of our new year's together
我就知道,我们共度新年的那段记忆
would bring you back.
会让你来找我的
I'm not here for you.
我又不是为了你才来的
I here to get Chuck's hotel
而是为了恰克的酒店
Eh, semantics, really.
纯粹的肉体交易
I've had a contract drawn up.
我们要签个合同
Now suddenly you don't trust me?
你突然不信任我了吗
What are your demands?
你的要求是什么
"No kissing" seems to be,
倘若是"禁止接吻"
You know, some working girls' rule of thumb.
你也知道,那只是外面的妓女的规矩
You'll tell Chuck that you realized
你去告诉恰克,说你觉得他不该失去
he isn't worth losing Bass Australia over.
巴斯家族在澳大利亚的产业
Now that you've devalued the empire,
现在你要把帝国酒店贬值出售
you're wiling to sell it ack,
愿意把酒店再卖还给他
At a profit, of course,
当然,必须得到一定的收益
so he doesn't suspect anything.
这样他就不会起疑心了
You know I love a win-win proposition.
我喜欢双赢的提议
And Chuck can never know.
而恰克永远也不会知道
Uh, I think I've already proven I'm not one to kiss and tell.
我想我同意了,我不会食言的
Fine.
好吧
I've...I've already had his hotel.
我已经得到了他的酒店
Now I'll leave
现在我会离开这里
knowing I've had the thing he holds even dearer.
因为我已拥有了他的挚爱
Everything that was his is mine.
他曾经的一切现在都是我的了
That dress looks almost as beautiful on
这条裙子穿在你身上非常漂亮
as I'm sure it will off.
我相信脱下之后肯定也很漂亮
But first, a drink.
但是,先来喝一杯
Oh, I'm sorry. She's trying to kill me.
不好意思,她要杀我
Yeah, only... because he's trying to kill me.
是啊,因为他也要杀我
The grilled cheese with truffles is really good, by the way.
顺便说一下,这里的烤奶酪松露很好吃
Looks like it's "Till death do us part."
看来真是"只有死亡能将我们分开"啦
Someday maybe you girls find true love, too...
也许有一天你们也会找到真爱
And your children not grow up to be bastards.
但希望你们的孩子不要变成混蛋
Congratulations, Dorota, Vanya.
恭喜你,多洛塔,瓦尼亚
Hey, uh, Dorota,
多洛塔
do you remember the guy that I was talking to in the lobby?
你还记得刚才在大厅和我说话的那个人吗
I don't even remember own name.
我连自己的名字都记不起来了
All a blur of sparkly...
眼前全是闪亮亮亮闪闪的
So, uh, it...iit wasn't a "D." It wasn't.
其实不是D等
But it wasn't an "A"-plus, either.
但也不是A加
I did think the male character's dialogue
我的确觉得男主角的对话
sounded a little bit like a girl, you know, so...
听起来有点儿女气
I can see that. Thanks for being honest.
说实话,的确如此
That's actually a really helpful note.
那个批注其实很有用
Uh, all right. Well, you gotta do me now.
好吧,你现在给我点评
Tear me to pieces. Be brutal.
痛斥一顿,心狠手辣一点
You know I think you're aazing writer.
我觉得你是个很不错的作家
Really? That brutal?
真的吗,这就叫心狠手辣
It's just...
只是
A play about a homeless man winning the lottery?
无家可归的流浪汉中了彩票这个剧本
It seems a little out of your wheelhouse.
有点儿不符合你的创作路线
Well, I was... you know, I was trying to show some range.
我只是,只是想写点常规的
I know. But when you write about what you know,
我知道,但你在写你所了解的事情时
you're amazing.
非常棒
Like that story about graduating from St.Jude's
比如那个毕业于圣竺德大学的学生
having never fit in...that was really beautiful.
无法融入群体的故事,就很不错
See, what would have happened if you didn't tell me this,
如果你没有把这些告诉我
and I sent the wrong one with my Tisch application?
我就会把这个比较逊的寄给悌西做申请了
They would've loved you anyway.
他们还是会喜欢的
Sure you're not lying again?
你没在骗我吧
Never.
绝不会了
Is it wrong that trying to kill you
试图杀掉你是我这个月最快乐的时光
is the best time I've had in months?
我这样说有错吗
Actually, that's a great reason to let me live.
其实,这是个让我活下去的好理由
You are the birthday boy.
今天你是寿星
I should let you kill me.
应该让你杀了我
You're dead.
你死了
Champagne okay?
香槟可以吗
I prefer something stronger to kill the germs.
我要更烈一点的来杀菌
It must be lonely for you
你一定很寂寞
with Chuck under all this pressure.
恰克最近压力那么大
Has the stress compromised his ability to perform romantically?
这种压力有影响到他制造浪漫吗
I'm here because I love Chuck.
我来这里是因为我爱恰克
Don't flatter yourself
别自娱自乐的
into thinking I'm going to enjoy this.
以为我现在很享受这一刻
Whatever you need to tell yourself.
随你对自己说什么
I think we've had enough foreplay.
我想前戏已经足够了
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
什么
That's it? You already signed the contract.
就这样吗,你已经签了合同了
You can't go back now.
不能反悔
Don't worry. Chuck will get his hotel.
别担心,恰克会拿回他的酒店的
But contrary to what you may believe,
但与你想的恰恰相反
I prefer the woman who want to have sex with me.
我喜欢和心甘情愿的女人交欢
I don't understand.
我不明白了
If you don't want me, then why did you set this up?
如果你不想要我,你又为什么安排了这些
I told Chuck I'd take either you or the hotel.
我和恰克说我要你或者要酒店
He chose to give me you.
他选择把你给我
No. What are you talking about?
不可能,你在说什么
Chuck doesn't know anything about this.
恰克根本什么都不知道
Really?
真的吗
Because it seems to me
在我看来
he knew exactly which buttons to have me push.
他很清楚该选择哪一个
Said you wouldn't be able to resist stepping in
他说你肯定会上钩
to save him behind his back.
背着来他来帮他的
You were there while I was shopping.
我在购物的时候你也在
You were the only one who saw this dress.
你是唯一一个看到这套裙子的人
And who do you think sent me to that store?
你觉得是谁让我去那家店的
I'd never drop that kind of money on a dress.
我才不会在一条裙子上花那么多钱
My goal was to destroy Chuck.
我的目的就是毁了恰克
But that he has you, I had to break that bond.
但他有你在,我不得不断了你们俩的关系
Chuck would never do this to me.
恰克绝不会这么对我的
If you don't believe me,
如果你不相信我
check his credit card receipts.
可以去看看他的信用卡回执
I'm sorry, Blair.
很抱歉,布莱尔
Just be grateful one of the Bass men has some moral integrity.
但很欣慰,巴斯家族的男人还是有骨气的
Although, if you're interested in some revenge sex...
尽管如此,如果你对报复性的交欢有兴趣
I'd be more than happy to oblige.
我会很乐意帮忙的
Arms are laid down,
卸下武器
only to realize you've been hit by friendly fire.
才发现你被同伴击中了
Okay, so what the hell was that?
好了,刚才到底怎么回事
What do you mean? We were playing, and I killed you.
什么意思,我们在玩游戏,我杀了你
Jenny, us hanging out was... just as friends.
珍妮,我们一起出去,只是作为朋友
Yeah, I know. Nate,
是啊,我知道,内特
seriously, I thought that you'd be happy
说真的,我总算又开心起来了
I was finally having fun again.
我以为你会很高兴呢
Guys, I won.
大家注意,我赢啦
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜啊,谢谢
Hey, I'm so glad it's over.
总算结束了,我真高兴
Hi. How could you lose? Oh, stop it.
你怎么能输了呢,得了吧
CDs.
唱片来啦
Home so soon?
这么快就回来了
Please tell me Jack was lying,
求你告诉我杰克在撒谎
That you wouldn't betray me like that.
你绝不会那样出卖我的对吗
Me, betray you?
你是说我出卖了你
You're the one who just came from seeing my uncle.
到底是谁不跟我商量就私自去见我叔叔的
I went there for you because I thought
我是为了你才去的
It was the only way that would save your hotel.
我以为那是挽救帝国酒店的唯一方法
I would've done anything to help you.
为助你一臂之力我做什么都行
All you had to do was ask.
你只要开口说一声就够了
If I asked, it wouldn't have worked.
我要是开口,就不会成功了
You would have been too willing.
你会表现得太过情愿
When Jack came to you,
那样杰克
he would've known we were working together.
就会发现我们是串通好的
I did what I had to, to win.
我做了该做的一切,就是为了胜利
No.
I can't lt my feelings cost me all that I've built.
我不能为了感情牺牲来之不易的成就
Even if it means losing me instead?
即使那意味着要失去我吗
All I ever did was love you.
一直以来我都如此爱你
"The worst thing I ever did,
这是我做过的最坏的事
the darkest thought I ever had."
也是我想出的最差劲的主意
You said you would stand by me through anything.
可你说过无论怎样都会支持我
This, Blair, is "Anything."
布莱尔,这就是需要你支持我的时候
I never thought that the worst thing you would ever do would be to me.
我从未想过你最坏的手段会是用来对付我
You went up there on your own.
你是自愿去的
Good-bye, Chuck.
再见了,恰克
Hey. I'm sorry for tricking you.
我为我的恶作剧道歉啦
Oh, it was worth it.
这样被蒙很值
Seriously? Best birthday ever.
说真的,这是有史以来最棒的生日
Well, it's not over yet.
生日还没结束呢
I still have to give you your present.
我还有礼物要给你
Hey, Jenny, you ready? I'm gonna grab our coats.
珍妮,准备好走了吗,我去拿外套
Yeah, I'm done.
好吧,我受够了
I mean, yeah, I'm ready to go.
我是说,我准备好了
I thought you didn't grab any.
我以为你没准备礼物呢
When the battle ends and weapons are put away,
当战争结束,大家都收起武器时
new strategies take shape.
新的战略正逐渐成形
Hey, Vanessa.
嗨,瓦内萨
Professor romano sent this over earlier.
早些时候罗马诺教授送来了这个
You weren't here,
你当时不在
so the messenger left it with me.
我就帮你收下了
I didn't know you were applying to the Tisch Writing Program.
我没听说你在申请悌西写作项目啊
I'm... kind of not telling anyone.
其实我还没打算告诉任何人呢
It's really competitive.
这项目竞争很激烈
I mean, there are only a few spots for N.Y.U. transfers.
只有几个转校生名额给了纽约大学
I hope you get in. -Thanks.
希望你能录取,谢谢
Soldiers decide to fend for themselves.
战士们最终还是决定各自为战
Hey, there you are.
你在这里啊
I think you lost this. -Thanks.
你把这个弄丢了,谢谢
How'd you know what apartment I was in?
你怎么知道我住哪层
Well, I, uh... I started on the first floor and worked my way up.
我是从一层开始找上来的
You do realize that this is the penthouse, right?
这可是顶层呢
I'm Eric.
我是艾瑞克
I'm Elliot.
我是埃利奥特
New alliances are made...
虽然有新的同盟缔结
But there are casualties.
但也伤亡惨重
Welcome home, Chuck.
欢迎回家,恰克
You're not mad at me, are you?
你不是在生我的气吧
I mean, you didn't actually believe
我想你总不至于会觉得布莱尔跟我睡后
Blair could sleep with me and you two would be okay?
你俩还能相安无事吧
Or are you mad because I told her?
或者你是因为我告诉她实情而生气
Security,
保安
I need Jack Bass escorted from my penthouse immediately.
我要你们立刻把杰克?拜斯请出去
You may have told her...
可能你是告诉了她
But blair and I will get past this.
但我和布莱尔会渡过难关的
Is that what you think?
你真的这么想
Don't you get it, Chuck?
你难道还没明白吗
Blair's seen the real you now.
布莱尔已经见识了真正的你
It's over.
你们结束了
She could never love that.
她不会爱上那样的人
No one could.
没有人会
Hope the Empire's everything you wanted,
希望帝国酒店就是你想要的一切
'cause now that's all you got.
因为现在你只有它了
In matters of love and war,
当爱的战役打响时
all weapons cause injury.
任何一击都能带来伤害
The question is,
问题是
who will live to fight another day?
谁能存活下来再战一场
X.O.X.O, gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
possession [pə'zeʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,所有,拥有

联想记忆
sacrifice ['sækrifais]

想一想再看

n. 牺牲,供俸,祭品
vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱

联想记忆
boom [bu:m]

想一想再看

n. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅
vi. 急速增

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
benefit ['benifit]

想一想再看

n. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演
vt.

联想记忆
contrary ['kɔntrəri]

想一想再看

adj. 相反的,截然不同的
adv. 相反(

联想记忆
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。