手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第三季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第17集 斯宾塞中计

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on Pretty Little Liars

《美少女谎言》前情提要
I still feel like we're rushing this.
我还是觉得我们操之过急了
I'm not the one calling the shots.
这可不是我说了算
Who are you?
你到底是谁
I'm lyndon james. Nate doesn't exist.
我是林顿·詹姆斯,内特根本不存在
Mona has people watching their every move.
梦娜手下有人监视她们一举一动
There's no way that she has someone watching all of us.
她绝不可能派人时时刻刻监视我们每一个人
We can put an end to this.
我们可以结束这一切
He's the father of my son.
他毕竟是我儿子的父亲
Yeah, he deserves to know that.
对,他有权知道真相
I need some time to sort this all out.
我还需要时间理清所有问题
If he figures out that I'm lying to him...He won't.
如果他发现我在骗他,他不会的
Everything okay?
没事吧
It's my powerhouse potion.
这是我的特效药剂
Aria knows that you saw Alison that night.
艾瑞亚知道那天晚上你见过艾莉森
I swear, I didn't hurt Alison.
我发誓,我没伤害艾莉森
Last chance to save yourself.
给你最后一次机会
Yes, it is.
是的
Is this what you're looking for?
你在找这个吗
Will you just tell me that what I saw tonight wasn't real?
你能告诉我今晚我看到的是假象吗
Please tell me.
求求你告诉我
Spencer needs to talk to her sister.
斯宾塞需要和她姐姐谈谈
Okay, but she needs to talk to one of us first.
好,但她得先跟我们中的人谈谈
I've tried her, like, three times with no answer.
我打给她三次她都没接
Yeah. I haven't heard from her either,
好吧,她也没联系我
And neither has Hanna.
也没联系汉娜
I wonder if we should even tell her at all.
我都不知道该不该告诉她了
Do you remember when we thought Melissa was torturing us?
你记得以前我们怀疑梅丽莎在折磨我们吗
Aria, your dad said that he saw Melissa
艾瑞亚,你爸说在艾莉被谋杀的那晚
outside Ali's house the night she was murdered.
他看见梅丽莎在她房子外面
I don't think she was out for an evening stroll.
我不觉得她是出来散步的
She must know something.
她肯定知道什么
I know, I just... think we should hold off.
我知道,我只是觉得暂时不要说
I've gotta go. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
我要挂了,明天再说
Come in.
进来吧
Hey. I thought you were coming back downstairs.
我以为你要下楼来呢
I have to work super early tomorrow.
我明天要起很早去工作
What's that?
那是什么
It's for you.
给你的
It came in this morning,
今天早上来的
but I wasn't sure if I should give it to you or not.
但我不确定该不该给你
Why? What is it?
为啥,这是什么
James family...?
詹姆斯的家人吗
I don't know a James family in chicago.
我在芝加哥不认识什么詹姆斯的家人
Wasn't that Nate's real name?
那不是内特的真名吗
Look, honey, do you want me just to take it
亲爱的,你要我把它
down to the police station? No.
送到警察局去吗,不用
Really, 'cause I could just
真的,我可以
have one of the police officers open it for you.
让警察帮你打开
Mom, you just started working there.
妈妈,你才开始在这工作
They're gonna ask you a million questions about...
他们会问你无数问题
me, about Maya, about Nate, and...
关于我,玛雅,内特的
why I ever trusted him.
以及为何我会相信他
Look, I never should have brought this up here.
听着,我真不该提起这事
No, don't take it. I want to open it.
没事,别拿走,我想自己打开
Why did he have these?
他怎么会有这些
These are all things I gave to Ali.
这些都是我给艾莉的东西
Maya must have found them in Ali's house
肯定是玛雅在艾莉家找到的
and tried to give them back to me.
想还给我
Look, sweetie, just put the stuff away and come downstairs.
亲爱的,把这些东西收好,下楼来吧
No, no, I'm fine. I...
没事,我很好
I just hate the thought of him touching any of this.
我一想到他碰了这些就恶心
Why would they send this to me?
他们为何要寄给我
I guess they're just doing what they can.
我想他们可能是尽量帮忙吧
You know, they couldn't undo what their son did, so...
他们改变不了孩子做的事,所以...
I should have just opened that myself.
我真该自己打开的
Look, are you sure you don't wanna just come downstairs?
你确定你不想下楼吗
Not tonight. I'm really tired.
今晚不了,我很累
I should probably just go to bed.
我该上床睡觉了
All right.
好吧
Why are you sitting in the dark?
你怎么在黑暗中坐着
I'm not. Your arm still bothering you?
没呢,你手臂还痛吗
Not so much.
不怎么痛了
How did you hurt yourself again?
你是怎么又受了伤
It was stupid. I just slipped in gym.
我太笨了,在体育馆摔倒了
Well, don't you think it's
你不觉得
something a doctor should take a look at?
应该去看看医生吗
Mom, seriously, I'm fine.
妈妈,我真的没事
I can type with one hand.
我能单手打字
Well, clearly, you need two to wash a pot.
显然,洗锅子需要两只手
Typing is not scraping.
打字又不是洗锅子
How's school going?
学校里怎么样
Is it still difficult to see Mona every day?
每天看到梦娜还受得了吗
We only have two classes together.
我们只有两堂课一起上
Two's a lot.
两堂课也很多了
If it's distracting, I can talk to Mr. Tamborelli
若让你分心,我可以和坦博利老师谈谈
and help you transfer
帮你转...
Mom, she'd still be there.
妈妈,她还是会在那的
I'm not gonna avoid going down every hallway.
我才不要总是在走廊里躲着她
I understand.
我理解
II'm just trying to protect
我只是想保护你
Why do you think I need protection?
你为何觉得我需要保护
I meant... to protect your education.
我的意思是,保护你的学业
Is there something else I need to know about?
还有什么我需要知道的吗
Is it happening again?
那事是不是又发生了
Hanna? No, there's nothing.
汉娜,没有,什么事都没有
I just don't need anyone else protecting me, okay?
我只是不想让别人保护我,好吗
One caped crusader is enough.
一个披斗篷的正义斗士就够了
Who's wearing the cape? Caleb?
谁披着斗篷,凯勒吗
I have to take a shower.
我要去洗澡了
Has Caleb been tangling with Mona?
凯勒与梦娜有纠葛吗
"Tangling"?
"纠葛"
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道那什么意思
Has Mona said anything to you recently,
梦娜最近跟你说了什么
or done something to make? No.
或者做了什么,没有
He just doesn't trust her.
他只是不相信她罢了
He thinks she should be watched.
他认为她需要被监视
You know, II think I am gonna call Mr. Tamborelli.
我觉得还是打电话给坦博利老师吧
Don't. I can deal with Mona and Caleb.
别打,我可以对付梦娜和凯勒
Just... leave it alone.
您就,别管了
I'm glad to hear that you're getting her help.
很高兴你帮她找了医生治病
Like I said, I just hope that she makes a full recovery,
就像我说的,我希望她能很快痊愈
And I know that my daughter feels the same way.
我知道我女儿也是这么想的
Thank you.
谢谢
You too, Mr. Sorenson.
你也一样,索伦森先生
Well, I just got off the phone with Meredith's father.
我刚和梅雷迪斯的爸爸通完话
Wow. That must have been weird.
那一定感觉怪怪的
Turns out Meredith has a long history of...
原来梅雷迪斯一直都有...
issues.
精神疾病
He thinks that she stopped taking her meds,
她父亲觉得她没有继续服药
and I told him that we didn't want to see her punished,
我告诉他我们不希望她受惩罚
we wanted to see her treated.
而是希望她接受治疗
That is still what you want, right?
你也是这么想的,对吗
Yeah, but... can she be treated in another state,
没错,但能不能让她去别的州接受治疗
like... Alaska?
比如阿拉斯加
I won't let her anywhere near my family.
我不会让她再接近我的家人
She never should have been in the first place.
她本来就不应该出现
You know, when we first moved into this house,
你知道吗,当我们刚搬到这儿的时候
We didn't have money for a furnace,
我们还买不起火炉
and it was winter, so we bundled you up in sweaters.
当时是冬天,所以我们把你包在毛衣里
You looked like this...
你看上去就像
big ball of yarn,
一大卷毛线球
rolling from room to room.
从这个屋子滚到那个屋子
And we never used the fireplace,
我们从未用过壁炉
'cause I was scared that we'd turn our backs
因为我害怕当我们一转身
and you'd get burned.
你就被烧伤了
I knew that my one job on this earth was to make sure
我知道我活在世上的职责之一就是确保你
that you didn't get hurt.
不受到伤害
And I haven't done a very good job...
但我没有做到
have I?
是吗
Still recovering?
还在回味吗
From the anniversary dinner.
周年纪念晚餐
Yeah. Yeah.
对,没错
Was he surprised?
他惊喜吗
Mmhmm. It was a really big surprise.
绝对是个大惊喜
Where were you last night? Were you with Caleb?
你昨晚去哪里了,和凯勒在一起吗
No, he's being really weird.
没有,他最近挺奇怪的
Every time I try to make plans with him,
每次我想约他出来
he says he's busy, but he won't tell me what he's doing.
他都说忙,但又不告诉我他在忙什么
Why don't you just ask him? Be honest.
那你为什么不直接问他,坦诚一点
Wow. It's like the world's fattest man giving dieting tips.
这就像是世界第一胖教你节食小窍门
Hello! You're the one who's
拜托,你才是那个
sitting on a secret the size of the "Natterhorn"!
秘密多到堆得像"拿特洪峰"那么高的人
Okay, if you're talking about Fitz and the kid,
如果你是指费兹和那个孩子的事
I'm gonna tell him today.
我打算今天就告诉他
And the goal was never to keep it from him.
我一直都想要告诉他
II'd wake up every morning with the intention of telling him,
我每天早上醒来都想着要告诉他
and then I'd go to sleep every night feeling guilty that I didn't.
然后每晚又怀着没有告诉他的内疚入睡
At least you have your afternoons free.
至少你还有下午不用担心这件事
Nice bit of support, Hanna.
多谢安慰,汉娜
Oh, and by the way, it's "Matterhorn." Muh.
顺便说一下,那是"马特洪峰"
Aren't you the one that's supposed to be correcting her?
通常不都是你来纠正她的吗
What?
什么
Hey, what's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Uh, nothing. We didn't really get much of an anniversary
没什么,其实我们没怎么庆祝周年纪念
'cause Toby had to get up early for work the next day.
因为托比第二天要早起上班
That sucks.
真惨
Yeah, it does.
的确
Listen, um, I'm gonna skip the brew today
听着,我今天就不跟你们商量大计划了
'cause I have a lot of reading to catch up on,
我还有很多书没有读
for English, so I'll catch you guys at lunch.
英语课要求读的,午饭时间再找你们
Hey, Em. Hey.
早,艾米,早
So, can we see it?
我们可以看看吗
The stuff from his family?
他家寄来的那些东西
Look, if it's, like,
如果是些
cards and stuff you wrote to Ali,
你写给艾莉的卡片之类的东西
you don't have to show us. It's fine.
你可以不用给我们看,没关系
So, did Spencer tell you about the key that I dropped?
斯宾塞跟你提过我掉的那把钥匙吗
No, Hanna did.
汉娜说了
Said you guys want to turn it in to the cops?
她说你们想把它交给警察
So, what do you think?
你觉得呢
I think that the mold from my basement
我觉得我家地下室的霉菌
killed some of your brain cells.
把你的脑细胞都杀光了
Guys, we are not prepared to tell the cops about "A."
姑娘们,还不到时候把A告诉警察
I guess you're right.
你说的对
Mnh. I always hated biology.
我一直很讨厌生物课
Who cares how a cell divides? It just does.
谁关心细胞怎么分裂,就那么分裂了呗
I didn't know that you and Ali were in bio together.
我还不知道你和艾莉一起上的生物课
We weren't.
没有一起
I lent her my notes to study for the exam.
我把笔记本借给她复习备考
Then how'd you have the time to write these?
那你怎么有空写这些
This is definitely Alison's handwriting.
这百分百是艾莉森的字迹
Yeah, but that's not mine.
没错,但那不是我的
Wait. Who's "The beach hottie"?
等等,谁是"沙滩帅哥"
What?
什么
"You need to tell the beach hottie tonight."
"你今晚就得告诉沙滩帅哥"
Then Ali says, "No way, he'll freak out."
然后艾莉说"不行,他会抓狂的"
What are they talking about?
她们在说些什么
I want to know who they're talking about. Turn the page.
我想知道她们在说谁,快翻页
That's not Spencer's writing, either.
那也不是斯宾塞的字迹
But I recognize it.
但我好像认识
Who does the "G's" like that?
谁的"G"是这么写的
My grandma.
我外婆
Forget the "G." Look at the "T."
别看"G"了,快看"T"
There's someone in here that we do know.
这其中一定有我们认识的人
Why is Alison writing about Toby?
艾莉森为什么要谈论托比
Hey. So I was just wondering
我想知道
if you'll be home around two p.m.
你两点左右在家吗
I've got a free period after lunch
我午饭以后没课
and wanted to stop by so we could talk.
我想过去跟你谈谈
Uh, call me. Love you.
记得回电,爱你
Just go now. Meet him there.
现在就去吧,去他家找他
Sooner you do it, the better you'll feel.
你越早告诉他,就越没有罪恶感
Just don't know what else it's gonna take.
我不知道还要付出什么代价
You stuck a wet brain in her locker.
你把一个湿哒哒的脑子钉在她的储物柜上
She still showed up the next day with a smile on her face.
她第二天仍旧笑盈盈地来上学
Fine. I'll figure it out.
好吧,我会想办法的
Caleb, I just said I'll do it.
凯勒,我说了我会的
I'll be there around seven.
我大概七点左右到
It's off route 6. I know it.
在六号公路上,我知道的
Hey. I been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Did you get my text?
你收到我的短信了吗
Uh, yeah.
收到了
Yeah, you said that you found some of
你说你在一个旧的笔记本里
Ali's writing in an old notebook?
发现了艾莉的字迹
It's an entire conversation between Ali and a friend,
是一段艾莉和她朋友的完整对话
but none of us recognize the friend's handwriting.
但是我们都认不出她朋友的字迹
Sorry.
不好意思
I have to get to class. You don't get it.
我得去上课了,你还没弄明白
Ali wasn't sharing makeup tips with this person.
艾莉可不是在和这个人讨论化妆心得
They were talking about
她们谈论的是
a guy that Ali was secretly involved with.
一个背地里与艾莉有牵连的男人
They call him the beach hottie.
她们称他为"沙滩帅哥"
Was Ian ever a lifeguard?
伊恩做过救生员吗
I don't know, but Melissa might. Okay?
我不知道,但也许梅丽莎知道
Sorry, Em, I've really got to get to class.
抱歉,艾米,我真要去上课了
Spencer...
斯宾塞
Ali was scared of this guy,
艾莉害怕这人
or at least scared to tell him something.
至少有话不敢对他说
Okay, well, good luck figuring it out.
祝你顺利查出是什么话
What?! Maybe she was just scared
什么,也许她只是害怕告诉他
to tell him that she was slutting it up
她一个夏天在不同地方
in three different zip codes in one summer.
睡了三个男人
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm saying that Ali wasn't loyal.
我说艾莉并不忠诚
To any of us.
对我们任何一个都是
So why do we continue to be loyal to her?
那我们又何必继续忠于她
I mean, why should we care what happens to her?
我们干嘛还要在乎她发生什么事了
What happened to her?
她发生过什么事
Because we do.
因为我们在乎
Care.
就是在乎
I think that I need to learn to stop.
我觉得我要学会放下这一切
Wait.
等等
Read.
看一下
Alison visited Toby after he was shipped off to juvie.
托比进少教所之后,艾莉森探访了他
What is this? You know exactly what it is.
这是什么,你心里明白
It's time to quit the pen pal routine.
别跟我玩笔友那套了
What?
什么
Clearly your time in cellblock four
显然,你在少教所的日子
has done great things for your literary skills,
让你的写作水平大有精进
but this needs to stop.
但别再这么干了
I didn't write these.
不是我写的
Listen.
听着
I drove all the way up here
我大老远开车来这里
and just got a triplex pat down by security.
还被警卫从上到下摸了个遍
The least you can do is save me the trouble of being lied to.
至少你可以给我省省麻烦,告诉我实话
Why are you so convinced that it's me?
你怎么就这么肯定是我
Pretty sure Jenna would love to see your head on a stick.
要是詹娜见到你没好下场肯定很高兴
Jenna would be pretty happy to see anything, I imagine.
詹娜能看见东西就很高兴了吧
Your stepsis was going through surgery
这些东西送来的时候
when some of these were sent.
你的继妹还在做手术
You wanna know how it turned out?
想知道手术结果怎么样吗
She's still combing her hair with an electric toothbrush.
她还在用电动牙刷梳头
You can go now.
你可以走了
You know, I wasn't the only one outside that garage.
那天在车库外的不止我一个人
Why aren't you harassing my friends?
你怎么不去骚扰我的朋友
You know what?
你知道吗
I wish I knew who wrote those notes.
我真希望知道是谁写了这些字条
I'd offer my services.
我还想帮上忙呢
You and your posse deserve a lot worse.
就这么对你和你那些朋友还算好的了
I bet you wish you'd kissed me when you had the chance.
我打赌你希望上次逮着机会就该吻我的
You okay?
你还好吗
Spence, what's wrong?
斯宾塞,怎么了
You're not upset because Ali tried to hook up with Toby, are you?
你不是因为艾莉想勾搭托比而难过吧
Who even knows if she did?
就算她有,又有谁知道呢
Just because she wrote it down doesn't mean
就因为她写下来了不代表...
II haven't told you guys the truth.
我没跟你们说实话
What do you mean? What truth?
什么意思,什么实话
That Toby and I broke up
我和托比分手了
last night.
就在昨晚
You did?
是吗
What happened?
怎么了
I'm not really ready to talk about it.
我还没准备好谈这事
Can we... please just keep it between us?
能,能先不告诉其他人吗
Yeah.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
It's just not that simple.
没这么简单
I mean, she became part of a group.
她成为了团体的一员
They influenced her.
他们影响了她
I think she just called him out to punish him.
我觉得她就是叫他出来接受惩罚的
Well, maybe at first, sure,
也许一开始是这样
but I think she really started to believe in her own lie.
但她后来真的开始相信自己编织的谎言了
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Spencer. I need to go!
斯宾塞,我要走了
Go where? Home.
去哪里,回家
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Do you want me to call your mom? For what?
要我打给你妈妈吗,为什么
You can't just storm out
你不能就这么
of the classroom without a legitimate excuse.
无缘无故地冲出教室
I don't want to be here anymore.
我不想再待在这里了
Is that legitimate enough?
这说法够合理吗
What is going on with you?
你到底怎么了
I don't need to sit in a room
我犯不着坐在这里
and read books about madeup people who've been screwed over.
看书里虚构人物被整得死去活来
Okay, I get it.
我明白
It's not gonna prepare me for what I have to deal with
我走出这栋楼将要面对的一切
when I walk out of this building.
这书完全帮不上忙
It is a complete waste of my time!
留在这儿简直是浪费我的生命
Enjoying a nice day in the park?
在公园里是不是很享受
Oh. Spencer. I didn't even see you, uh...
斯宾塞,我都没看到你
Been writing down all of your thoughts and feelings?
忙着记录你的感受和想法吗
Um... actually, I was working on this, um...
实际上,我是在写这个
How could you do that to her?
你怎么能这样对她
I'm sorry, III
抱歉,我
No, don't apologize to me.
不,别跟我道歉
My God, not after the way that you've treated her.
天哪,你都这么对她了还道什么歉啊
Do you even get how much she loves you?
你到底知不知道她有多爱你
Do you think that it's easy to find out a secret like that?
你觉得发现这种秘密很轻松吗
Because it's not, okay? It's a burden.
并不是,这是一种负担
I mean, you're screwed
说了是你倒霉
if you tell and you're screwed if you don't,
不说也是你倒霉
and if you really want to get pissed and take it out on somebody,
你要真生气想找人发泄
don't dump it on Aria, okay?
也别找艾瑞亚,好吗
No, go after Maggie, because she's actually
去找麦琪吧,她才是那个
the person who had your son
为你生儿子
and then kept it a secret for seven years!
却瞒了你七年的人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I thought... I thought, um...
我以为,我以为
I thought that Aria had told you, and...
我以为艾瑞亚告诉你了
did you not have this conversation?
你们没谈过这事吗
What... conversation?
谈过,什么事
What what are you talking about?
你,你在说什么
I need to... I need to go.
我得,我得走了
No, Spencer, wait.
不,斯宾塞,等等
Oh. Thank you. No problem.
谢谢,不客气
How's the family?
家里怎么样
Mm, everyone's good, you know?
都挺好的
My husband's back in Texas on base, in training,
我老公回德克萨斯基地训练去了
and Emily's...
而艾米丽...
You know, she's okay.
她还好
Good.
那就好
Hey, can I ask you something?
我能问你些事情吗
Emily got a package yesterday
艾米丽昨天收到一个包裹
from the family of the kid who killed Maya st. Germain.
是杀害玛雅·圣日耳曼那人的家人寄来的
Should I be worried that they have our address?
他们有我们家地址,我们没有危险吗
They shouldn't be contacting you at all.
他们根本不应该和你们联系
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
对不起,我不是故意插话
No, please. This kind of thing's much more his territory than mine.
没关系,他比我更擅长处理这种事情
If you want, we can ask that his family
如果你愿意,我们可以要求他的家人
send any future correspondence directly to us,
以后把东西直接寄给我们
let us run interference.
让我们介入此事
Thanks. I'll think about that.
谢谢你,我会考虑的
Hey, you seen Spencer?
你看到斯宾塞了没
Mmm, no, not since this morning.
没有,就今早见了一面
Everyone said she bailed on her study group.
大家都说她从学习小组跑了
She just walked out of class.
就那么从教室里走出去了
Hey, what are you doing here?
你怎么到这里来了
Could I see you for a moment?
我能和你聊一会儿吗
Sure, what's going on. Is everything okay?
当然了,出什么事了,没事吧
Okay?
没事吗
I don't know. You tell me.
我不知道,你告诉我
Why was Spencer talking about Maggie?
为什么斯宾塞会说起麦琪
What?
什么
She said that I had...
她说我有...
that I have a son.
我有个儿子
Why would she say that?
她为什么会那么说
Look, can we just talk about this
我们能不能别在这谈这个...
We're talking about this right now. Ezra, please.
我们现在就得谈,以斯拉,拜托
Yyou've been holding onto this since my birthday?
我生日那天,你就已经知道这件事了
Ezra So, what, you and my brother...
以斯拉,然后,你和我弟弟
just sat there watching me blow out candles,
就坐在那里看我怎么吹蜡烛
and you couldn't find a way to tell me this?
可你却没有办法告诉我这件事
I was scared. Of?
我害怕了,怕什么
Of what it might do to us.
害怕它会对我们产生影响
And then Maggie showed up,
然后麦琪就出现了
and I thought that she
我以为她来
was going to tell you, and when she didn't
是要告诉你的,结果她没有...
Maggie hasn't been a part of my life since high school.
麦琪从高中起就不是我生活的一部分了
I see you every day, Aria. You.
我每天都见到你,艾瑞亚,你
You are the person I'm spending my life with.
你是要和我携手一生的那个人
You are the person I'm supposed to trust.
你是我应该信任的那个人
You're right.
你说的对
You know, the only thing worse than the break room coffee
世上比休息室里咖啡还糟糕的东西
are the break room bagels.
也只有休息室里的面包圈了
How's Emily feel about you working here?
你在这里工作,艾米丽有何感想
How should she feel?
她应该有何感想
I was hoping it would make her feel a little safer.
我想会让她感觉安全一点儿了吧
You know, when I was growing up here,
在我还小的时候
they could have put up a sign:
人们可以放个牌子在这里
"Welcome to Rosewood, where nothing happens."
"欢迎来到玫瑰镇,这里安然无事"
But in these past few years...
可是过去这些年...
Detective Wilden, if you're asking if we're considering moving
威尔登警探,如果你问我们是否考虑搬家
I wouldn't blame you.
我不会责怪你
There are days when I wish I could leave too.
有时候我也希望能够一走了之
But no matter how far I went,
但是无论我走多远
I'd still be taking so many questions with me.
我脑中还会留有很多疑问
You know, you may not believe this,
你也许不会相信
but I know exactly what Emily's going through.
但我确确实实理解艾米丽的处境
I'm not following you.
我没听懂你的话
What happened out at that Lighthouse,
在灯塔岩发生的事情
it's not really something any young person can process.
真的不是哪一个年轻人能够轻易放下的
Even when it's selfdefense.
即使当时是自我防卫
But uh...
但是...
It haunts you. Forever.
它萦绕在你心头,永远的
I can't really get her to talk about it much.
我真的不能让她过多地谈论此事
Well, I didn't either.
对,我也没有
Talk about it.
谈论此事
My second week out of the academy,
我从警院毕业的第二周
I had to defend myself.
不得不自我防卫
The way they taught me.
按照他们教我的方式
But that doesn't make watching someone die any easier.
这并没有使看着别人死去变得容易接受
I was too ashamed to discuss it.
我当时对于谈论那件事感到愧疚
In the law's eyes, I was clearly in the right.
从法律角度,我是清白的
But having to watch someone leave this world,
可是眼见一个人从这世上离开
even someone who deserves to be punished...
即便他是罪有应得...
So when did you finally decide to start talking about it?
那你是从何时开始决定和别人谈论此事的
Just now.
刚才
Tried calling you.
给你打电话没打通
Sorry, I shut my phone off.
对不起,我关机了
Yeah, well, you didn't come back today to school.
好吧,你今天没回学校上课
My mom said she might call your parents. I figured.
我妈说要给你父母打电话,我猜到了
I don't think she wants to. I just think
我想她也不愿意打,我想...
Whatever. It's okay. I won't hold it against her.
随便她,没关系,我不会记恨她的
Anyway, it's not really why you came.
这不是你过来找我的真正原因
No.
没错
I wanted to talk to you...
我想和你谈谈
I know that I shouldn't have said anything to Fitz.
我知道,我不应该和费兹说什么的
Okay, I know that.
没错,我知道
So, can we please just skip ahead to the end?
我们能不能跳过开头直接到最后部分
Sorry?
什么
Could we just fastforward to the part
我们能直接快进到
where you scream or you cry
你大哭,大叫,或者是
or just do whatever you need to do, okay?
随便你想怎么样的那个部分吗
Wait, II didn't come here to punish you, Spencer.
等一下,我不是来指责你的,斯宾塞
I know that you were set up.
我知道你是被陷害的
"A" sent me a text to rub it in my face right after Ezra left.
以斯拉刚走A就给我发了条短信刺激我
I think that we should stop blaming "A"
我觉得我们不应该再指责A
for everything that goes wrong in our lives,
让我们的生活变成一团乱麻了
and start blaming ourselves.
我们应该开始自我反省了
Are you actually defending our enemy right now?
你现在是要为我们的敌人辩护吗
No, I'm just saying that maybe if we stopped telling lies,
不,我是说,只要我们不再说谎
maybe "A" wouldn't have a reason to keep on exposing them.
A就没有什么戳穿谎言的理由了
"A" isn't some toughlove life coach, Spencer.
A不是艰难爱情的生活导师,斯宾塞
We're not being taught
没人教我们
to mind our manners and eat our vegetables.
谨言慎行,吃素修行
This person wants to hurt us.
这个人是存心要害我们
Maybe we deserve it.
或许是我们活该
Unbelievable.
难以置信
And thanks for your concern, by the way.
还有,顺便谢谢你的关心
I'm... I'm doing just fine.
我,我很好
Wow. This is crazy.
那段日子真是太疯狂了
I totally remember this.
现在谈起还恍如昨日
We were stuck in the car with Ali's parents,
我们和艾莉的爸妈一起困在车里
Two hours from shore, and our phones were dead.
离海岸有两小时的路程,手机都死机了
It was brutal.
真是惨
So... who was the "Beach hottie"?
谁是海滩帅哥
Mm, I have no idea.
我不知道
But you were writing about him.
但你写到过他
I just knew him by that name.
我只知道他叫那个名字
Ali never told me who he was.
艾莉从没告诉我他是谁
So you never even met him?
这么说你都没见过他
Well, I mean, I probably did.
大概是见过
Honestly, there were so many hotties down there that summer.
老实讲,那个夏天那里的帅哥实在太多了
But Ali was being really sketchy about it.
艾莉实在是太鲁莽了
Ijust assumed he was seeing her on the side.
我觉得他和艾莉只是地下情
He probably had a girlfriend or something.
他应该有正牌女友
Would Jason know this person?
杰森认识这人吗
If he did, he would have made him sorry
如果他认识,他会让这人后悔
he ever looked at his little sister.
后悔不该看他的妹妹
Why?
为什么
Will somebody call Jason and tell him to leave his weed
快去给杰森打个电话,让他别嗑药了
and come meet up with us.
到我们这儿来
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
I needed to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I think I'm in trouble.
我想我有麻烦了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm late.
我来晚了
Like...?
你是说
Yeah.
You mean you weren't using protection?
你难道没用保护措施吗
We were. Just not all the time.
用了,但不是每次都用
Okay, how late are you?
好吧,晚了多久
Two weeks.
两周
Have you ever been late before?
以前晚过吗
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Have you told him?
你告诉他了吗
I can't.
我不能说
If he finds out, he's gonna kill me.
要是他发现了,他会杀了我的
Ali was...
艾莉
Listen, I'm not a doctor,
听我说,我不是医生
But... she thought that she was.
但她觉得自己
It's like I said
就像我说的
It was an intense couple of weeks.
那几周过得很紧张
Hey. What are you doing?
嘿,干嘛呢
Right now? Following Paige. What?
现在吗,跟踪佩奇,什么
She's the one who's been working with Caleb to bring down Mona.
是她和凯勒一起拿下梦娜的
I'm trying to bust them before "A" Does.
我要赶在A之前抓到他们
Wait, when did you find this out?
等等,你什么时候知道的
Before lunch.
午餐之前
I was gonna tell you, but Ezra...
本来要告诉你的,但是以斯拉
Right.
Hanna, be careful.
汉娜,自己小心
II gotta go. I'll call you later.
我挂了,再打给你
Bye.
What is this?
这是什么
Raspberry flirtini.
覆盆子风骚马丁尼
Thank you, but I didn't order this.
谢了,但我没点这个
I know. She ordered it for you.
我知道,她点给你的
You've been on that couch a while.
你在沙发上呆坐了好一会了
How 'bout I make my fancy grilled cheese?
我去给你做点美味焗芝士吧
Yeah.
好呀
If she were pregnant,
如果她当时怀孕了
Wouldn't that kind of thing show up on her...
难道那上面不会有显示吗
Autopsy?
尸检报告啊
Not necessarily.
不一定
I looked online, and...
我上网查了
If it was really early on,
如果是怀孕早期
she was buried over a year ago, so...
她一年多前才被埋葬,所以
What shall we do now?
我们现在该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
But look, if some guy in cape may did get her pregnant
但如果是某个穿斗篷的男人让她怀了孕
and then threatened to kill her if he found out,
一旦被他发现还会威胁要杀了她
This is a lot bigger than a key.
这可不仅仅是一条线索了
This needs to be turned over to the police.
得把这事告诉警方
I was worried you were gonna say that.
我就担心你会这么说
But I agree.
但我同意
I'll take you down to the station.
我带你去警察局
Then I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
No, that's okay. I won't be alone.
没事的,我不是一个人
My mom will be there.
我妈会去的
I'll call you later.
我再打给你
Okay.
I miss you.
想你了
And if they play the uncut version of this,
如果他们放这首歌的未删减版
then I'd have to kiss you.
我就得亲你了
Hey, ladies, shots are a dollar.
女士们,一轮酒一美元
If you holler in the next half hour,
如果你在接下来的半小时内嗨叫起来
so step up and get 'em while they're hot, hot, hot!
上台来抱得美人归吧
Hi. I hope you don't mind. I just really love this song.
希望你别介意,我真得超爱这首歌
Who is this peroxide piece of trash?
这坨漂白的垃圾是谁
Hey, watch it!
嘴放干净点
Can I see your I.D.?
请出示你的身份证
Why would the police want this?
警察要这个做什么
I don't know. Um, Ali wrote in it.
不知道,艾莉在里面写了东西
Maybe there's something in there
也许里面有东西
that could help them figure out who would want to hurt her.
能帮他们找到是谁想要伤害她
Okay, let me find out who to give this to.
好吧,我看看该把这个给谁
Hanna?
汉娜
Hi. What are you doing here?
嘿,你怎么在这儿
What's that smell? Is that... tequila?
什么味道,是龙舌兰吗
No. It's actually gin.
不是,是松子酒
A little bit got in my mouth
弄到我嘴里去了
When, uh, the girl threw it in my face, so...
那女孩往我脸上泼的时候
Who did? What happened?
谁干的,怎么回事
Nothing. I just...
没事,我只是
I got busted for underage drinking,
我因未成年饮酒被捕了
Which I wasn't even doing.
我根本就没喝酒
Unfortunately, "I'm just holding it"
倒霉的是,“我只是拿着杯”这句话
doesn't work on Betty the bouncer.
不能让保镖贝蒂信服
You were at a club.
你在夜总会
More of a bar. What bar?
更像是个酒吧,什么酒吧
Oh, it was more of a club.
它更像是个夜总会
You wouldn't have heard of it.
你应该没听说过
My mom's gonna kill me.
我妈会杀了我的
Hey, Emily. Hanna.
嘿,艾米丽,汉娜
I just spoke with your mom.
我刚和你妈妈谈过了
She said you wanted to turn something in?
她说你有东西要上交
What are you doing? The cops need to see that.
你干什么呢,必须让警察看看
Unfortunately, he's one of 'em.
不幸的是,他也是警察
I appreciate you bringing this down.
很感谢你把这个东西带来
We'll return it to you as soon as we can.
我们会尽快把它还给你的
Oh, and Emily,
对了,艾米丽
You did the right thing.
你做的对
What are you thinking?
你想什么呢
I'm thinking we could end this.
我在想我们可以结束这一切
I'm gonna get a coffee. Do you want one?
我要去喝杯咖啡,你要吗
No thanks.
不了,谢谢
I'll take a napkin, for blotting.
帮我拿个纸巾,我得擦擦
What's wrong?
怎么了
Look who else was in Cape May.
你看还有谁去了开普梅海滩
I didn't know if you were really gonna show.
我不知道你是否真的会来
Why wouldn't I?
我为什么不来呢
Said you were 18, right?
你说你十八了,对吧
So...
所以
How does this work?
这种事通常该怎么办
Well...
好吧
This works...
这件事
whichever way you want it to work.
你想怎么办就怎么办
You called me.
是你打电话给我的
I'm sensing some hesitation here.
我觉得你还有点犹豫
What does this go to?
这是哪里的钥匙
That's what I would like you to find out.
这正是我让你查的
And if you follow him...
如果你跟踪他
he'll lead you there.
他会带你去那里
Wait.
等等
I'll be in touch.
保持联系
Hold it.
站住
Can I at least shower first?
能让我先洗澡吗
My hair is about to crack off my head.
我头发快把脑袋扯开了
I'm not going to bed without discussing this.
不谈就别想睡觉
What were you doing in that bar? Mom.
你在那个酒吧干什么,妈妈
Was it about... exploring a new feeling?
这是在探索新感觉吗
Okay, I wasn't looking for romance. I was looking for Caleb.
我不是去寻欢作乐,我在找凯勒
What would Caleb be doing hanging out in a lesbian bar?
凯勒在一个拉拉酒吧里干什么
I didn't know it was ladies' night until I got there.
我也是到那里了才知道是拉拉主题的
Look, I was following Paige
我在跟踪佩奇
because I thought he was meeting up with her.
因为我觉得凯勒要和她碰面
For what?
为什么
A plan to keep Mona away from my friends.
制定计划让梦娜远离我的朋友
He and paige don't want her near us,
他和佩奇都不想她靠近我们
so I was just gonna stop them from doing anything stupid.
我只是想阻止他们做傻事而已
And that required ordering a cocktail and starting a bar fight?
那你就必须点个鸡尾酒再打个架吗
I did not order a cocktail,
我没点鸡尾酒
and I only danced with
我只是在和那个女孩跳舞
that girl who thought I was into pink drinks
她以为喜欢粉红酒
because I didn't want Paige to see me.
因为我不想让佩奇发现我
What's a pink drink?
什么是粉红酒
Is that code for something gay?
是什么关于拉拉的暗号吗
No, it's just a pink drink.
不是,就是粉红色的酒
Can we not do this right now?
我们现在能不能别这样
Hanna, we're getting to that place again.
汉娜,我们又回到那个地方了
What place?
回哪了
Where I'm sensing you're not telling me the whole truth.
回到我觉得你有事瞒着我的地方
Well, I'm not hiding anything from you, okay?
我没有事隐瞒你,好吗
I was just making sure Caleb didn't get into trouble.
我只是想确保凯勒不要惹上麻烦
And you got yourself into trouble instead.
结果你给自己惹麻烦了
Well, that wasn't the plan.
这并不是我的初衷
And, honestly, if it keeps Emily from being messed with,
说实话,如果这能不让艾米丽被耍
maybe it was worth it.
没准还真值得
What does Emily have to do with this?
这和艾米丽有什么关系
Paige might not be a onegirl kind of girl.
佩奇可能不是专一的女孩
She was hooking up with someone there, and Emily has no clue.
她在那里和别人乱搞,艾米丽不知道
Could I make a suggestion?
我能提个建议吗
Stay out of it.
别管闲事
And use the hot oil treatment on your hair.
头发上用点焗油
Hey.
I was just...
我只是
I thought that we were meeting up at your apartment.
我以为我们在你的公寓碰面
No, we are. Uh...
对,我们是
I was just putting a few things in the car.
我只是把一些东西放到车上
Can I just explain to you why
我能和你解释一下...
I don't need you to explain.
我不需要你解释什么
I spoke with Maggie, and she told me
我和麦琪谈过了,她告诉我
that she asked you to keep quiet.
是她让你不要告诉我的
And... she knows it was an unfair position to put you in.
而且她知道这样对你来说是不公平的
So are we okay?
那我们没事了吗
Yeah.
没事
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I don't even know how to begin
我都不知道怎么样
to answer that question.
去回答这个问题
Yeah. I understand. Good.
我明白,那就好
Because I don't.
因为我不明白
There are, like, a million thoughts
我现在头脑中
fighting in my head right now, and...
想法乱作一团,而且
I'm about to meet my son.
我就要见我儿子了
But you're leaving?
你现在就要走吗
Yeah, tonight. How long?
对,就今晚,去多久
Uh, I don't know.
我也不知道
Well, where are you staying tonight?
那你今晚住哪
Motel.
汽车旅馆
I got a college buddy in the area
我有个大学同学在那
that I can stay with tomorrow night.
明晚我可以住他那里
That's good.
那就好
Yep.
是的
Can I call you?
我能打电话给你吗
Ezra?
以斯拉
We'll talk soon, okay?
我们再谈,好吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
furnace ['fə:nis]

想一想再看

n. 炉子,熔炉,闷热地带,严峻考验

 
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
aria ['ariə]

想一想再看

n. 抒情调,独唱曲

联想记忆
recovery [ri'kʌvəri]

想一想再看

n. 恢复,复原,痊愈

 
hesitation [.hezi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 犹豫

联想记忆
surgery ['sə:dʒəri]

想一想再看

n. 外科,外科手术,诊所

 
coach [kəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱

联想记忆
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
mold [məuld]

想一想再看

n. 模子,模型,类型,模式,雏型,真菌,软土

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。