手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第三季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第15集 美少女调查哈罗德有新发现

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on Pretty Little Liars

《美少女谎言》前情提要
Is this a bad time?
来的不是时候吗
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
My doctors released me.
医生让我出院了
The cops still don't know who killed Garrett.
警察还没有抓到杀死加勒特的凶手
They can't even find the gun he was shot with.
连杀死他的那把枪都没找到
Why do you obsess about this stuff?
你怎么总纠结于这件事呢
Does Mona have something on you, Lucas?
梦娜是不是有你的什么把柄,卢卡斯
Did you do something?
你做了什么事
Mona's up to something.
梦娜一定在搞鬼
We need to bust into creepy's closet
我们得冲进变态的密室
and see what else he saved for her.
看看他还为她留下了什么
This isn't Mona's. This is Ali's.
这不是梦娜的,是艾莉森的
Did you ever ask your dad
你有没有问过你爸爸
about him meeting up with Ali that night?
他那晚和艾莉见面的事
Garrett lied about a lot.
加勒特这个人谎话连篇
Why are we suddenly gonna believe anything he said?
为什么要突然相信他说的话呢
How's Meredith?
梅雷迪斯怎么样了
Did you and your friends do this to her?
是不是你和你的朋友干的
"A" set us up. That's why Meredith opened that shed.
A给我们下了套,是她让梅雷迪斯去仓库的
"A" sent her over there and made it look we did it.
A把她弄到那里,伪装成是我们干的
You've killed her.
你杀了她
I've never seen a dead body before.
我以前从来没见过死尸
You killed her.
是你杀了她
I think I've seen this one before.
我好像看过这电影
Why don't you say something?
你怎么不说话了呢
Why did you come back?
你为什么要回来
Listen, I wanted to talk to you about that explosion at school.
我想和你谈谈学校那起爆炸事故
We've already talked.
不是谈过了吗
No, wait, you talked, I got accused.
不,你谈过,还指责了我
Meredith got a call from the principal.
梅雷迪斯接到校长的电话
He believes they found out who was behind it.
校方确信已发现了幕后凶手
And I know that you are still upset at me
我明白,我怀疑你于此事有关
for thinking that you were somehow involved.
让你很不好受
And I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.
我只想说,对不起
Find you out. This is why you've come back.
揭发你,原来你是为此回来
I have seen this one.
我的确看过这部电影
That guy keeps a severed head in a hatbox.
那家伙把斩下的人头放在帽盒里
I had to find you out.
我非得揭露你不可
Now I have.
现在我做到了
You've come back here to be alone with me,
你就这么孤身一人回来找我
Same as you was there in the kitchen the other night, didn't you?
和那天晚上在厨房里一样,不是吗
Either there's something in that journal
如果在那本日记里找不到
that explains why Aria's dad would meet up with Ali
艾丽娅爸爸在艾莉出事当晚去找她的原因
the night she died, or we have to believe Garrett's story.
我们就只好相信加勒特的话了
We couldn't do this at lunch tomorrow?
我们不能明天午饭时候再来吗
Do you wanna run into Harold and his rusty bolt cutter again?
你还想撞见哈罗德和他那生锈的断线钳吗
The school basement is creepy at night.
学校地下室深夜里好阴森啊
How does this prove anything Garrett says?
为什么这样就能证实加勒特的话
He was in Ali's room that night.
那晚他就在艾莉的房间
Maybe he just made that stuff up from reading her journal.
或许他就是看了日记才编出那番话
Why? To stop us from thinking he did it?
用意何在,就为了我们不再怀疑他吗
Garrett was shot because he talked.
加勒特正是说了些什么才被灭口
Kinda makes me believe he was telling the truth.
所以我相信他说的是实话
I really hope it's not true about Aria's dad.
我希望关于艾丽娅爸爸的事不是真的
I have enough daddy issues of my own.
我爸爸的事就让我够受的了
I can't deal with having issues about hers, too.
再摊上她爸爸的事,我可受不了
All right, you guys just go in. I'll keep watch.
好吧,你们进去,我把风
You hit the switch.
开灯
I can't find it.
我找不到开关
There's somebody in here.
有人在这儿
Hanna, look out!
汉娜,小心
Did you see anything? I didn't get a good look.
你看到什么了,我没看清
Guys.
姑娘们
Where's all of Harold's stuff?
哈罗德的东西都上哪儿去了
It's like he was never here.
这像是他从未来过似的
Look, there's Ali's journal.
瞧,那是艾莉的日记
Come on, let's go. No, wait.
快,我们走,不,等等
Soy?
豆奶
Unsweetened, no foam.
没加糖,没奶泡
You deserve a medal.
你真是细致入微
You guys, I tossed and turned all night.
我整晚辗转反侧
I'd wake up from a dream about keeping secrets from Ezra,
先是梦到瞒着以斯拉,然后惊醒
and then I'd fall asleep and
接着睡着后
I would dream about falsely accusing my dad.
又梦见自己错怪了爸爸
Weirdly, both of them ended with my teeth falling out.
奇怪的是,两个梦都以我牙齿掉落收场
Anxiety dreams.
焦虑的梦境
In mine, usually there's always a piece of gum in my hair,
我焦虑时常会梦见头发上粘着口香糖
and I just keep pulling and pulling until I'm bald.
然后我不停地扯直到把头发都扯光
Academic decathlon.
我的是参加学术十项全能
I show up to state finals
结果在州决赛的时候
with my underwear on the outside.
把内裤反穿在外
Are you still gunning for team captain?
你还在追求队长的位置吗
Didn't you hear?
没听说吗
Brad Langfield got into a bike accident.
布拉德·兰菲尔德骑车出事了
He's gonna need physical therapy.
他得接受物理治疗
The very grim upside is that I'm running unopposed.
残酷的好消息就是我没对手了
Are you the only one of us that got sleep?
你是我们之中唯一睡得着的吗
Are you kidding? After last night?
开什么玩笑,经历昨晚之后怎么可能呢
So everything's gone?
所有东西就这么没了
Everything but a fake diary.
除了那本假日记
We've gotta talk to my mom about where my dad was that night.
我们得和我妈妈谈谈,那晚我爸爸在哪儿
My teeth actually feel kinda loose right now.
我牙齿这会儿真有点松动了
Hey, ladies. Losing sleep?
姑娘们,睡不着吗
Me, too.
我也是
What exactly are you talking about?
你究竟在说什么
Remember that creepy Harold guy,
记得那个叫哈罗德的怪人吗
from the Lost Woods Motel?
迷失森林旅馆的那个
What about him?
他怎么了
He was at our school, stalking me.
他也在我们学校,还跟踪我
He bribed the real custodian so he could have the job.
他为了能在这里工作还贿赂了管理员
Why would he be stalking you?
他跟踪你干什么
I used to talk to him once in a while,
以前我偶尔跟他聊过几次
and he sort of ran with it.
他就以为我对他有意思
When I told him it was inappropriate,
我告诉他我们两个不合适
he didn't take it so well.
他有点不能接受
And after what happened at the 10k,
经过了筹款活动上发生的事后
I told my parents,
我告诉了我父母
and we went to the school administration.
我们去找过学校管理处了
You think that he rigged
你觉得是他策划了
that explosion in the shed just to hurt you?
仓库那场爆炸来伤害你吗
I guess the police are looking for him now,
我猜警方正在找哈罗德
but Harold's gone completely off the grid.
但是他就跟消失了一样
I really hope they find him soon.
真希望能快点找到他
You sure it was him? Who else would it be?
你确定是他干的吗,除了他还有谁
Anyway, I just thought you guys should know.
无论如何,我只是想告知你们一下
Okay, please tell me no one else bought that.
你们应该都不相信她的话吧
I'm just glad it's over with.
我只是高兴终于水落石出了
Meredith thought that we did that.
梅雷迪斯以为是我们干的
So Mona did us a favor. We did not ask for it.
也就是说梦娜不请自来帮了我们
We definitely don't owe her anything.
所以我们不欠她什么
I wouldn't call anything that Mona does a favor.
依我看梦娜做的事绝对不是帮忙
You know her better than any of us, Hanna.
我们四个人中你最了解她了,汉娜
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think there's more to the story.
我觉得事情肯定没这么简单
Lucas, can I talk to you for a minute?
卢卡斯,有时间聊聊吗
Not now, Hanna.
现在不行,汉娜
Look, I know it was you last night in the basement.
我知道昨晚地下室那个人是你
I'm not gonna tell anyone.
我不会跟别人说的
I just... Why were you there?
我只是...你为什么会在那里
I was looking for something.
我过去找东西
Listen, we shouldn't be seen together. By who?
不能让别人看到我们在一起,别人是谁
Who do you think?
你觉得是谁
Listen, if you wanna take the chance,
听着,如果你想冒冒险
and believe that Mona is cured,
相信梦娜已经好了
go ahead, drink the koolaid.
那你随便,尽管听她的话
No one is sipping her cuckoo juice.
没人会任由她摆布
I've seen you talk to her.
我看见你和她说话了
So what if I talk to her? I know better than to trust her.
和她说话怎么了,说话不代表就相信她了
Lucas, why are you so freaked out?
卢卡斯,你为什么这么害怕
The question is, why aren't you?
问题是,你为什么不害怕
Have you tried stopping her?
你有没有尝试阻止她
I couldn't.
我没能阻止
What do you mean, stop her?
"阻止她"是什么意思
Lucas, you didn't...
卢卡斯,不会是你...
You almost blew up a teacher.
你差点把老师炸死
I just wanted to scare her. I didn't want to hurt anybody.
我只是想吓吓她,没想伤害任何人
So get a restraining order or a can of Mace.
那就申请限制令或者用防身梅斯毒气啊
I should go. No, look.
我该走了,等等
If you need help, let me help you.
如果你需要帮助的话,尽管跟我说
You can't.
你帮不了我
Just promise me you won't try another stunt like that again.
答应我以后不去用那么危险的方法了
I had to do something.
我必须采取措施
As long as Mona is back here,
只要梦娜在这里
we're not safe.
我们就不安全
Paige.
佩奇
I have to get straight home. Text you later?
我得直接回家,一会儿给你发短信
Can you walk me to work, at least?
你能陪我走到打工的地方吗
You know how it's been since Halloween.
你也知道万圣节过后的情况
My parents are just being cautious.
我父母变得十分小心谨慎
If I'm even a little late, I get blasted.
即使晚一小会儿,肯定又是一顿数落
Tell me about it.
我最清楚不过了
My dad almost made me quit my job.
我爸差点就让我辞职
You know why he's doing that, right?
你知道你爸这么做的原因,对吗
Things have happened to you. And to you.
你身上确实发生了一些事,你也是
Yeah, I get that he wants
因为之前发生的事
to keep me safe because of what happened,
我知道他想保证我的安全
but I wanna keep moving forward.
但是我想走出过去继续向前
How can you not think about what we went through?
那些经历你怎么可能说忘就能忘
I'll never forget.
我一直记着
But looking back for me ended in that lighthouse.
但是灯塔岩客栈的事已经过去了
We've both been cooped up.
我们俩得呆家里
Some of the girls from the swim team
游泳队的一些人
are having a party in the woods.
要在森林里办派对
Don't you have a curfew?
你不是有宵禁吗
Yeah. We'll go on the early side
有啊,所以我们早去
so I can get back on time.
就能准时赶回来了
I think it'll do both of us some good.
我觉得去玩玩对我们都好
You in? Yeah, I'm in.
去吗,好,我去
Cool. I'll text them and let them know we're coming.
好,我发短信告诉她们我们要过去
Okay.
They were all out of the times,
虽然过去一段时间了
but I got you lots of copies of the Observer.
但我还是找到了很多份《玫瑰镇观察家报》
Thank you for helping my freshmen to remember
谢谢你帮我的新生们认识到
that TMZ is not the only source for current events.
TMZ不是时事新闻的唯一来源
If I think about this too much,
过多的考虑这个
it makes me want to run out
会让我想跑出去
in the middle of the street and scream.
在大街上尖叫
Why, 'cause of what happened to Garrett?
为什么,因为加勒特的事吗
No. That in the middle of all this,
不是,是因为整个事件中
People are forgetting that a young girl was killed.
少女遇害这件事已开始被人们遗忘了
Yeah, and we still don't know who did it or why.
对,我们至今还没查出凶手及动机
I've actually been thinking
其实我一直在想
about what happened the night Ali went missing. A lot.
艾莉森失踪那晚发生的事
You and dad, you went to a barbecue, right?
你和爸爸,去烧烤会了对吧
After you dropped me off at Spencer's.
把我送到斯宾塞家之后
Yeah, it was some stuffy Hollis thing
对,就是个无趣的聚会
at the chancellor's with cocktail wieners
赫里斯大学在校长家搞的
and sliders and fancy dipping sauces.
鸡尾酒配烤肠配各种蘸酱
You needed us that next morning,
第二天早上你那么需要我们
and we slept in, your father and I.
你爸和我却睡过头了
I don't think we or I ever apologized for that.
我们或我,都从没为此道过歉
Mom, it's okay.
妈妈,没关系的
No, it's not.
不,有关系
But it's one of those moments as a parent
这一刻,作为父母
you wish you could do over again.
我希望能有重来一次的机会
We thought we had a night off from the kids.
我们当时觉得终于有一晚二人世界了
A night off from the kids, huh?
二人世界啊
So you were out pretty late. No.
所以你们在外面玩到很晚,不
We left early.
我们提前走了
I snuck a bottle of wine home in my purse.
我悄悄拿了一支红酒放在包里带回家
I thought we'd save it,
我本来想留着
but your father opened it as soon as we got home.
但一到家你爸就把酒开了
We sat on the porch.
我们就坐在门廊上
It was lovely, warm.
很幸福,很温暖
I remember.
我记得
Till the storm rolled in.
后来暴风雨就来了
I'm pretty sure we were dead to the world before that.
我完全确定在那之前我们就不省人事了
One too many glasses of red,
只要多喝几杯红酒
and I can sleep through a stampede.
我就能在拥挤人潮中睡得稳如泰山
And we slept through your first call that morning.
早上你打来的第一个电话我们都没听见
It's so weird to think back to that night.
现在回想那晚上的感觉很古怪
You were at a party with your friends.
你和朋友们在开派对
I let Byron pour that extra glass of wine,
我让拜伦多给我倒了杯红酒
and we were all just enjoying ourselves
我们都在享受人生的时候
while something... terrible was happening.
却有...那么恐怖的事在发生
Brad's parents said he should be able
布拉德的父母说再过一周左右
to whisper in a week or so.
他就能小声说话了
Guess he hit his trachea on the handlebars.
应该是气管撞到车把手上了
They figured out what happened?
他们知道是怎么回事了吗
His front wheel fell off.
自行车前轮掉了
I guess there was a faulty nut. Wow.
我猜是螺母坏了吧,这样啊
Should we move on to new business?
我们开始正事吧
First things first.
首先
We have to welcome a new member.
我们要欢迎一个新成员加入
Mona Vanderwall will be joining us. Wait, what?
梦娜·范德瓦尔要加入我们,什么
Word came down from the faculty advisor this afternoon.
今天下午指导教师通知的
Joining in school activities is part of her recovery.
参加学校活动是她康复进程的一部分
I guess she has a note from her doctor.
我猜她是接受了医生的建议
You guys have history.
你们两个有点过节
That's rough.
那就不好办了
Yeah, if you're downplaying it.
你说的还真是委婉
Hey, sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I had to get some signatures and a copy of my transcripts,
我得找老师签字,复印我的成绩单
And...Oh, and this.
还有,这个
Okay, second item. Team captain.
好了,第二件事,选举队长
Running for position, Spencer Hastings...
参加竞选的有,斯宾塞·海斯汀
and Mona Vanderwall.
还有梦娜·范德瓦尔
Now that's rough.
真是不好办了
Okay, why?
为什么
I played dumb for a really long time, Spencer.
我已经装傻装了很久了,斯宾塞
I'm not gonna do that anymore.
以后不会再装了
This is a chance to show people who I really am.
这正是我向大家展示真实自我的好机会
I see. And when did you even
明白了,那你是什么时候...
I kept up with my schoolwork while I was... away,
我不在的这段时间没落下过功课
and I memorized the study guide...
我背下来了学习指南
last night.
就在昨晚
All right.
好吧
Andrew, as secretary, you call the vote, right?
安德鲁,作为秘书,你来主持投票
Right.
All those in favor of Mona as team captain.
同意梦娜当队长的举手
I had some time to campaign.
我花了点时间拉选票
And Spencer?
斯宾塞
A tie. Unbelievable.
平局,真难以置信
So I guess we have a quizoff.
所以要进行知识测试了
Back of the study guide in the bylaws.
学习指南里的细则里这么规定的
You read the bylaws.
细则你也看了啊
Of course.
没问题
Tomorrow then.
那就明天了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Andrew, anything else?
安德鲁,还有什么事吗
No. Meeting adjourned.
没了,散会
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, I'm Mona. Thanks.
你好,我是梦娜,谢谢
That was out of left field.
没料到会有这一出
Come on. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy that.
别告诉我你不觉得很有乐趣
Honestly, I didn't.
老实说,我不觉得
Look, I know why you want this;
我知道你怎么想的
Yale will be impressed.
耶鲁大学会对你印象深刻
But when it comes to Mona...
但对梦娜来说...
What she wants is anyone's guess.
她想要什么没人知道
Nobody asked Mona to play.
没人想让梦娜来
So... Put on your Hastings face
所以,带上海斯汀家族的荣耀
and spank her tomorrow night like I know you can.
明晚狠狠地打败她,我相信你可以的
Good pep talk.
真是振奋人心
Maybe her phone was hidden or something.
或许她的电话被藏了或什么的
If she's gonna dip bag into
如果她想用A来
the "A" bag to scare me off the decathlon team,
把我吓出十项全能队
She's got another think coming.
她可要多想想了
Is being captain brainiac really that important?
当天才队长真的那么重要吗
Do you know something we don't?
你是不是知道什么隐情
No. I'm just saying,
不是,我就是说
if Mona's back to her old tricks,
如果梦娜重操旧业
then maybe we should stay away from her.
那我们应该离她远一点
Like sabotaging brad so she could run against me
比方袭击布雷德得以
for team captain? That's so...
跟我争夺队长之位,这可真
... Ali.
艾莉
She's coming over here.
她过来了
Hi, Spencer.
嗨,斯宾塞
Listen, I just wanted to thank you
我只想说有你这么强的对手
for being such a good sport.
我真的很想谢谢你
I know that the two of us running for the same position
我知道我们俩竞选同一个位置
could have caused some tension.
气氛可能会有点紧张
I didn't mean to make a big deal of that.
我不想小题大做
I would've called or texted, but...
我本来想给你打电话或发个短信,但
Oh, no, Mona, I got your text.
没有,梦娜,我收到你的短信了
Yesterday.
就在昨天
I'm not allowed to have a cell phone.
我不能用手机
No texting, no internet.
不能发短信,不能上网
Part of my release terms from Radley.
拉德里放我出来的条件
No internet. So how did you post that apology video?
不能上网,你怎么上传那个道歉视频的
The viceprincipal
副校长说
said that I could have limited access to the computer lab.
我可以在限制条件下进电脑室
Homework only, supervised.
只有做作业时可以,在老师的监督下
That was certainly calculating, but I wouldn't call it trig.
算计的真好,但我觉得不怎么样
I thought it was the right thing to do, so I asked Jason and...
我以为这么做是对的,所以我让杰森
He's helping you? He supervised.
是他在帮你吗,他监督我
It was my idea.
是我的主意
We know you were sneaking out of Radley, Mona.
我们知道你经常溜出拉德里,梦娜
How are we supposed to believe anything you say?
我们凭什么相信你说的话
Mona? The doctor said that
梦娜,医生说
People might have some trouble.
要大家接受我会有点难度
It's just been a little more overwhelming than I thought, you know,
只是,比我想象的更难
to confront the past and
面对过去的事情
work it out with all of you.
同你们和解
Will you excuse me?
失陪一下
That was part of her act, right?
她在演戏,对吧
Yeah, let's go.
对,我们走吧
It's my week to monitor detention, so...
这周轮我监管留校生,所以
I just need a minute.
我只需要几分钟
I saw you and Aria talking yesterday after school.
昨天放学我看见你跟艾瑞亚说话
Looked pretty intense.
看起来不太好
Just motherdaughter stuff.
就是母女间的谈话
I assume it was about this.
我猜跟这个有关
I just want you to know that I won't be pursuing things.
我想让你知道我不会追究下去
Because the person who did that to you was identified.
因为做这件事的人已经找到了
I jumped to a conclusion.
我过早下结论了
Aria and I haven't had the easiest time.
艾瑞亚和我关系一直不太好
And I hope I haven't made things harder for us.
我希望我没有让咱俩之间更糟
I'm seeing someone now, and Byron has moved on.
我正在和别人约会,拜伦也已经搬出去了
I'm sure that we can keep things professional.
我相信我们可以冷静处理事情
I would like that if we could.
如果能做到,这样最好
I have to monitor detention.
我还要监管留校生
Spencer says Jason checks out.
斯宾塞说杰森离开了
Apparently, he was working with Mona,
很显然,他在帮梦娜
but just her internet nanny.
但只是她的上网保姆
Great. We still don't know who's helping Mona.
很好,我们还是不知道谁在帮梦娜
I talked to my mom yesterday.
我昨天和我妈谈了
You look a little green.
你怎么面有菜色啊
Yeah, I've been feeling queasy.
对啊,我一直想吐
I think the stress is just getting to me.
可能是压力太大了
What did she say?
她怎么说
As far as my mom knows, my dad was with her the whole night.
据我妈所知,我爸整晚都陪着她
But she slept through that storm.
但暴风雨的时候她一直在睡觉
She could've easily slept through him sneaking out of the house.
他完全可以在她睡着的时候溜出去
He knows how she gets after a couple of glasses of wine.
他知道她几杯酒下肚会不醒人事
I just don't wanna believe that it was intentional.
我就是不愿相信那是故意的
So you're saying he wanted her to sleep through the night?
你是说,他想让她整晚都睡过去
But it still doesn't mean that he snuck out to meet Alison.
但这也说明不了他溜出去见艾莉森
Maybe he met up with Meredith.
说不定他是去见梅雷迪斯
Were they still together then?
他们那个时候还在一起吗
No, they weren't seeing each other.
没,那时候他们已经分了
That's what he told me.
反正他是这么说的
In the journal entry, he said he promised to meet Alison
那本日记上说,他向艾莉森保证
when she came back from her grandmother's.
她从祖母家回来就来见她
At was the same night she died.
正是她死的那晚
Maybe he agreed to meet her at a different time.
或许他和她约在另一个时间呢
No, he didn't. It said that
不,他没有,上面说
I'll show you.
我来给你们看
Guys, the pages aren't in here.
姑娘们,那页纸不在这了
Check the other boot. No, I put it in the left one.
看看另一只靴子,不,我放在左脚里
You're sure it's this one? Yes.
你确定是这只,是的
That's quite a mess you're making.
你们弄的真乱啊
Did you lose something?
丢东西了吗
No. Yeah.
没,丢了
We're just looking for the other one of these.
我们在找另一只鞋
Oh, here it is.
在这里
Crisis averted.
危机解除
Um, I thought that you had a meeting tonight.
我以为你今晚要开会呢
I canceled it. I have to pack for a conference.
我取消了,我得为会议准备下
I have a colleague who had an emergency.
有个同事突然有点事
I'm filling in. Okay.
我替他,好吧
Remember when Mike used to raid your Halloween candy?
还记得以前迈克经常偷你的万圣节糖果吗
You always used to stash it in your snow boots.
你总是藏在雪地靴里
He never thought to look there.
他总是找不到
I always thought that was pretty clever.
我一直觉得这招很聪明
Well, I'll get out of your hair.
好了,我不打扰你们了
He knows.
他知道了
Tajikistan, Turkmenistan,
塔吉克斯坦,土库曼斯坦
Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
乌克兰,乌兹别克斯坦
Alphabetical order. You are good..
按字母顺序排列的,你真棒
Okay, toss me some hard stuff.
好吧,再来些难的考我吧
We haven't touched anything from earth sciences.
我们还没学过地球科学领域的知识
I made these flash cards
我把要背的周期表
for the periodic tables that I wanna go over.
做成了一些学习卡片
Have you seen those?
你看到过吗
I can come with you,
我能和你一起去
and I can rub your shoulders between rounds,
给你按摩按摩肩膀
and wrap your knuckles,
按摩手指
and hold your spit bucket.
帮你端着剩酒桶
This is not a prize fight,
这不是职业拳击赛
but I would like to punch her. Spencer...
但我还是要打倒她,斯宾塞
No, I would love for you to be there,
我很乐意你能跟我一起去
but don't you have dinner with your boss?
不过你不是要和老板吃饭吗
I can cancel.
我取消就行了
I've got this, okay? And thanks to you,
我能搞定,多亏了你
I'm gonna wipe the floor with her.
我一定要打得她屁滚尿流
You know, this isn't about looking good
这已经不仅仅是
on college applications anymore.
大学申请体面与否的问题了
There are 42 clubs at Rosewood High.
玫瑰镇高中有42个俱乐部
Mona could've picked any one of them.
梦娜可以选别的
She's baiting me.
她在挑衅我
And the only way to stop her is to beat her, fair and square.
阻止她的唯一方式,就是正大光明地打败她
I don't have time for flash cards anymore.
没时间找学习卡片了
I have to get changed, and you're gonna be late for dinner.
我去换衣服,你小心别迟到了
My boss. Okay.
老板来电,好
Hey. Sure, no problem.
好,没问题
I'll stop on the way.
我开车来接你
Good luck. Thank you.
祝你好运,多谢
Yeah, I'm just leaving right now.
好,我这就出门
Hey, your mom let me up.
你妈妈让我上来的
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能和你聊聊吗
Look, um...
听我说
I know you warned me about Mona,
我知道你提醒过我小心梦娜了
but we kind of poked the bear today,
她今天来找我们麻烦了
and I just wanna make sure she didn't take it out on you.
我只是来确定一下,她有没有找你麻烦
Mona's not my problem anymore.
梦娜不会再找我麻烦了
I'm leaving Rosewood High for good.
我不打算去学校了
She can't get to me if I'm homeschooled.
如果我在家念书,她就奈何不了我了
So she was blackmailing you.
所以她还是威胁你了
Try still blackmailing.
她还想继续威胁我
For how long?
多久了
Since the masquerade ball. I got an anonymous text
假面舞会之后,我收到一封匿名短信
to go to go distract Jenna.
让我去分散詹娜的注意
And then, after that,
在那之后
she was in Radley, she got in contact again.
她在拉德里的时候,又和我取得了联系
I picked up an envelope from Jason Dilaurentis.
我从杰森·迪劳伦提斯那里拿到一个信封
And brought it to her.
转交给她
Then when I told her that I was out,
接着我告诉她我退出
that I was done,
我不干了
she tried to run me over.
她就想把我撞死
Oh, my god.
天哪
Lucas, are you okay?
卢卡斯,你还好吗
This S.U.V. just swerved at me out of nowhere.
那辆越野车紧紧追着我不放
I didn't see the driver, but it had to be Mona.
我没看到司机,但应该是梦娜
So when you were doing things for her,
你当时为她做事的时候
did you ever meet with anyone else?
有见过其他人吗
As far as I could tell, I was just the middleman.
我只能告诉你,我只是中间人
She's completely protected.
她被保护得很周全
It's just easier if I bow out of school.
相比较而言,还是我离开学校比较容易
Maybe that way, I can protect myself.
或许这样,我才能保护自己
Why would you want to protect yourself from school?
为什么你觉得不去学校就是保护自己
What does she have on you?
她抓住了你的什么把柄
Test answers,
考试答案
to every course the school offers.
学校每门课都有
I was selling them.
我出售答案
To who?
卖给谁
Anyone with cash.
给钱就卖
After she tried to make me road kill,
在她差点撞死我之后
I shut everything down and covered my tracks.
我停止了一切交易,隐匿行踪
Now I just have to disappear.
现在我只要消失就好
Why don't you tell me what you were doing in her room?
你为什么不告诉你在她房里做了什么
I don't know why you just won't tell me.
我不明白你为什么不告诉我
Why would you question?
跟你有什么关系
It's my house, it's my daughter.
这是我家,她是我女儿
You're gonna walk away in the middle of this?
你是打算中途退出吗
I can't even look at you right now.
我现在看你一眼都觉得恶心
Meredith, listen. Listen.
梅雷迪斯,听我说
I will not let you run away from me.
我不会让你离开我的
Byron, my arm.
拜伦,我的手
Look, I didn't mean Dad?
我不是故意...爸爸
What's going on?
出什么事了
Everything's fine, Aria.
没事,艾瑞亚
Are we even close?
还有多远
What does it say on the G.P.S.?
GPS上显示的什么
A few more miles, then we're gonna make a left.
再开几公里,再向左转
That's really far out of town.
那儿离镇上真的很远
Paige, are you okay?
佩奇,你没事吧
I just need to pull over for a sec.
我就是想停车休息一下
Paige.
佩奇
Are you okay? I couldn't breathe.
你没事吧,我喘不过气来
Hey... Don't.
嘿,别这样
I'm sorry. I just can't go, okay?
对不起,我真的不能去
Hey, that's fine. It's just a party.
没关系的,只是个派对而已
It's not just a party!
并不只是派对
I can't do anything since Halloween.
自从万圣节后,我什么事都没法做
I've been able to hide from you
由于你父母对你严加看护
because your parents are protective.
我这段时间才能躲着你
I told you I had a restriction, too. I don't.
我跟你说我也被禁足了,其实我没有
I can barely leave my house to go to school.
我几乎都不敢离开家去上学
Why didn't you tell me any of this?
你怎么都不跟我说呢
Because I didn't want you to know.
因为我不希望你知道
You like strong women, right?
你喜欢坚强的女性,不是吗
After Nate was gone, I thought everything would be okay again.
内特死了以后,我以为一切都会恢复正常
And then, Garrett died.
可是接着,加勒特也死了
And now, all I can think about
现在,我脑子里想的全是
is when the next bad thing is gonna happen.
下一桩悲剧将会何时发生
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
I'm scared.
我真的很害怕
And now, I've ruined your night.
现在,我又毁了你大好的夜晚
No, you haven't ruined anything.
不,你没有毁掉任何事
Why don't we go for a little walk.
我们走一走怎么样
Okay? Get some air. Okay?
呼吸点新鲜空气,好吗
It's terrible, what kind of person...
真可怕,什么人能做出...
Oh, hey.
你来了
I bought a "Get well soon" card for Brad. Did you wanna sign?
我买了张祝康复卡给布拉德,你要签名吗
The whole team already sent him flowers, so...
整组人已经送花给他了,所以...
I know, but there's no such thing as too much encouragement
我知道,可是当你受伤的时候
when you're on the mend.
慰问关心总是多多益善
Three rounds. Most correct answers wins.
三轮,答对多者胜
You've got ten seconds after you ring the bell.
抢答后,你有十秒钟时间作答
I'll read the questions.
我来读问题
Sam and Conrad will keep time and score.
山姆和康拉德计时间和分数
We good?
都清楚了吗
Let's do this.
开始吧
Alexander Hamilton emigrated to the United States
1772年,亚历山大·汉密尔顿
in 1772 from what Caribbean island?
从加勒比哪个岛移居到美国的
Nevis.
尼维斯岛
St. Croix.
圣克罗伊岛
Mona's got the quick draw, but one goes to Spencer.
梦娜抢得快,但是斯宾塞答对了
Next question. Luciferin and luciferase are present
下一题,荧光素和萤光素酶
in what biological phenomenon?
出现在哪种生物现象中
Bioluminescence.
生物体发光现象
Next question.
下一题
I followed you.
我跟踪你了
You were really upset, and my da
你看起来很伤心,我爸爸...
my dad, I have never seen him that angry before.
我从没见过我爸爸那么生气
Is there something going on, something that I should know about?
出什么事了吗,有什么要告诉我的吗
You can sit down, you know.
你先坐下吧
Did you hear? Some of it.
听到什么了吗,一部分
It sounded like you caught my dad in my room.
好像是你发现我爸爸在我房间里
Do you know what he was doing?
你知道他在那干什么吗
Rifling through papers.
在一堆纸里翻找什么
That wasn't the first time I caught him.
这已经不是第一次被我发现了
He was going through my purse yesterday.
昨天他在翻我的皮包
What? Did he say why?
什么,他解释原因了吗
He thought it was yours.
他以为是你的包
When I came across him in your room,
当我撞见他在你房里
I asked him what was going on.
我问他到底怎么回事
He wouldn't tell me.
他不告诉我
He seemed... caught.
他看起来很慌张
Defensive.
很警觉
I couldn't shake the feeling that he was lying.
我感觉他在撒谎
So later, he went to drop Mike off at a friend's.
后来,他送迈克去朋友家
And I went on my own search.
我搜了搜他的房间
I found these...
我发现了这些...
in his dresser.
在他的柜子里
Those are mine. Did you read this?
那些都是我的,你看过了吗
Do you know what these mean?
你知道这些是什么意思吗
I knew what was going on back then.
我知道当时发生了什么事
Your friend Alison, blackmail.
你的朋友艾莉森敲诈他
That doesn't make sense. You weren't together then.
这没道理啊,你们当时并没有在一起
Aria, he came to see me...
艾瑞亚,他那晚找过我...
the night she disappeared.
艾莉森失踪那晚
He was with my mother the entire night.
他整晚都和我妈妈在一起
Did he tell you that?
他跟你说的吗
Why would he come to you?
他为什么会去找你
He thought I had something to do with it.
他以为我和这件事有关
He still believed I destroyed his office,
他坚信是我去他的办公室捣乱
and figured somehow, I was...
然后想出法子...
pushing her to ask for more money.
帮助艾莉森勒索更多的钱
Was he with you the entire night?
他整晚都和你在一起吗
He left my apartment to go meet her.
他离开我的公寓去见艾莉森
I tried to change his mind.
我劝过他
I begged him.
我求他别去
The next day, she was missing.
第二天,她就失踪了
I'm pretty sure it's the maxilla and mandible.
我很肯定是上颌骨和下颌骨
Operation petticoat. No, wait...
衬裙行动,不对,等等...
Operation pegasus, the battle of Khe Sanh.
飞马行动,溪山战役
Catherine of... Aragon?
阿拉贡的凯萨琳
Catherine of braganza.
布拉干萨的凯萨琳
Charles Henry and...
查尔斯,亨利和...
The Amish, the Mennonites and...
亚米希,门诺会和...
"A lesson in vengeance," by Sylvia Plath.
《复仇之挫》西尔维亚·普拉斯着
Plate tectonics.
板块构造
A picaresque novel.
流浪汉小说
I think she meant a bildungsroman.
答案应该是成长小说
The first territorial legislature ...
第一部关于领土的法规
The Rosetta Stone established the divine cult o...
罗塞塔石碑标志圣教的...
Pericles, Beowulf and...
伯里克利,贝奥武甫,和...
Three noble gases? Helium, Argon and Xenon.
三种惰性气体,氦气氩气和氙气
I'm sorry. I know you really wanted to go to that party tonight.
真抱歉,我知道你很想去今晚的派对
No, it's fine. We'll stop and get frozen yogurt on the way home.
没事,回去的时候我们去吃酸奶冰淇淋
Anywhere with lights and people.
随便找个有人有灯的地方就成
And you, of course.
当然,还有你
Your car is funny.
车好像有点问题
Great. A flat.
运气真好,轮胎瘪了
There's a light in the glove box.
手套箱里有电筒
Figures something like this would happen.
就知道会发生这种事
Can I get a little light down here?
照一下这里
Little to the left, please.
往左边点
Paige, just breathe. Let me help you, okay?
佩奇,不要紧张,让我来帮你
Somebody slashed it.
有人故意划破的
Okay, can we, like, walk or jog or sprint back to town?
很好,干脆我们走回去,或者飞跑回去
Em, where are you going?
艾米丽,你去哪里
I think we lost him.
他跑掉了
No, I swear I had him.
不行,我们再找找
Let's get back to town, please.
我们回去吧
Come on.
走吧
Let's go home.
回家吧
Five seconds, mona.
还有五秒钟,梦娜
Four, three, two, one.
四,三,二,一
The Hanseatic League.
汉萨同盟
That's what we were looking for.
正确
End of round two, Spencer's up by three points.
第二轮结束,斯宾塞领先三分
Why don't we break?
我们休息一下吧
I'm good to keep going.
我可以继续
Mona? Yep. I guess so.
梦娜呢,可以,没问题
Are you sure? I I think she could use a break.
你确定吗,我觉得她需要休息一下
She's fine. Just ask the questions.
她没事的,继续吧
Yep.
Here we go. Round three.
第三轮现在开始
The House of Habsburg, the House of Burgundy,
哈布斯堡家族,勃艮第家族
the Crowns of Castile and Aragon.
以及卡斯蒂利亚和阿拉贡皇室
Spencer, right again.
斯宾塞,再加一分
The Ogallala Aquifer.
奥加拉拉含水层
Madame C.J. Walker in 1910.
1910年,C.J.沃克女士
Spencer, you have ten seconds to begin your answer.
斯宾塞,你有十秒的答题时间
Get it right, and you win.
这题答对,你就赢了
Too easy.
太简单了
Fifteen countries that became independent
按照字母顺序排列
with the dissolution of the Soviet Union,
苏联解体后
in alphabetical order.
15个独立的国家
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus,
亚美尼亚,阿塞拜疆,白俄罗斯
Estonia...
爱沙尼亚
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Yeah, sorry. Just one second.
不好意思,等一下
Uh, Georgia.
格鲁吉亚
Uh, Kurdistan... Sorry.
库尔德斯坦,不好意思
Kazakhstan, then Kurdistan.
哈萨克斯坦,还有库尔德斯坦
Um, Lithuania.
立陶宛
You forgot Latvia.
你忘了拉脱维亚
Russia. You forgot Moldova.
俄罗斯,你忘了摩尔多瓦
Spencer, that's time.
斯宾塞,时间到了
Let's see, what's left?
让我想想,还有什么没说
Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
塔吉克斯坦,土库曼斯坦,乌克兰,乌兹别克斯坦
Mona, if you want the win,
梦娜,如果你想胜出
I need to hear the entire correct answer from you.
你得重新背出全部的国家
By population or Gross Domestic Product?
是按照人口数量还是国内生产总值的排列
Aria, is that you?
艾瑞亚,是你吗
I'm glad you came back.
我很高兴你回来了
I just need to get a few things.
我要去取点东西
I'd like to talk.
我想聊聊
Okay.
好的
Listen, about earlier, I'm sorry.
关于我们之前的争吵,我很抱歉
I didn't mean to scare you.
我不是有意要吓你
Tough loss.
失败的滋味不好受吧
We can still shut this down.
我们可以宣布这次无效
Go to the faculty advisor, plead special circumstances.
去教学顾问那申请说这次情况特殊
After everything, they'll have to hear you out.
你在这里这么久了,他们会听你说的
Would you wanna win that way?
你会想胜之不武吗
Hey, I just got your text. You okay?
我刚收到你的短信,你还好吧
I lost.
我输了
Did she cheat?
她作弊了吗
Yeah.
是的
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Um, I just really blew it, and I need to get outta here.
只是我的问题,我想赶快离开这
Toby's not home?
托比不在家吗
No, he's still out at dinner with his boss.
不在,他跟他老板吃饭去了
Okay, we'll go.
好吧,走吧
Okay. Thank you.
好的,谢谢你
In one second.
再等下
What are you doing? Just hang on.
你要做什么,等下
Mona, can I talk to you for a minute?
梦娜,能跟你聊聊吗
Sure. Oh, there's still more cupcakes if you wanna join.
好啊,还有纸杯蛋糕呢,你想吃吗
I'm on to you.
我盯上你了
Okay, nothing's changed.
你一点也没变
You are still pulling strings and pushing buttons.
你还是一样在暗地里耍阴招
manipulating lives, using people's secrets.
控制别人,利用别人的秘密
I wasted months visiting you,
我浪费了几个月的时间去看你
defending you, feeling guilty for everything you did to me.
站在你一边,为你所做的辩护
And I kept thinking, maybe if I was a better friend.
我一直在想自己是否是个合格的朋友
You almost reeled me in.
你差点骗到了我
"I'm scared, Hanna. I need you." Bull crap.
汉娜,我恨害怕,鬼话
I know you're still "A," and I know what you're doing to Lucas.
我知道你还是A,也知道你对卢卡斯做的一切
Whatever Lucas said No, I'm done.
卢卡斯跟你说了什么,好了,我受够了
I don't wanna see you, I don't wanna hear from you,
我不想再看到你,不想再管你
and I don't wanna know you.
就当从没认识过你
I'm sorry you feel that way.
很遗憾你那么想
We have a competition in, like, a month.
我们一个月后有比赛
Overnight travel.
还要一起熬夜旅行
I'm not gonna be able to survive a weekend with Mona.
我可受不了要跟梦娜共度周末
Maybe we should throw her under a bus, literally.
真的,我们也许可以考虑把她扔到车底
Here's more ice.
给你冰块
This isn't working.
这东西没用
I'd actually need to remove my brain,
我觉得我应该把脑子挖出来
and soak it in an ice bath.
泡到冰浴里
"Cut Mona off? Big mistake.
摆脱梦娜吗,错大了
You're not the only one who can slice and dice. A."
你不是唯一可以为所欲为的人,A
It's not Lucas? 100% not Lucas.
不是卢卡斯吗,肯定不是
Mona just used him like an evil personal assistant.
梦娜把他当罪恶小跟班来利用
I think there's more people out there who are way worse.
我觉得还有更多比他更坏的人
You shouldn't have yelled at her like that.
你不应该那么大声朝她喊的
Spence, she had it coming.
斯宾塞,这是她活该
I know, but if she's up to her old tricks,
我知道,但是如果她又故伎重演
that text won't be the end of it.
就不会只是发条短信这么简单
So what? We know her tricks.
那又怎样,我们知道她的伎俩
I'm not gonna live my life in fear.
我才不要活在担惊受怕中
Mona can't hide from us anymore.
梦娜不会再骗到我们了
Do you remember when she started to unravel the other day
你还记得那天她在院子里面
in the courtyard?
崩溃的事情吗
I saw her crack like that tonight.
今晚我也看到她那样了
I thought I could rattle her cage and send her running.
我以为我可以刺激一下她
That's what made me lose.
所以才会输的
How? 'Cause I got cocky,
为什么,因为我太自负了
and competitive.
而且太喜好竞争了
I saw this soft underbelly, and I lunged.
我看到她的软肋,准备进攻
So you think she showed you a weak spot on purpose?
所以你觉得她是故意让你钻空子的吗
That's what I'm worried about.
这就是我所担心的
She doesn't have to hide behind "A" anymore.
她不用再躲在A后面
She can take us on right in the open.
她当面就可以搞定我们
Did your parents say it was okay?
你父母同意了吗
I told them I was sleeping downstairs on the couch.
我跟他们说我睡楼下的沙发
My dad's gonna call the auto club in the morning.
我爸明早就给汽车俱乐部打电话
Maybe by then, we'll have an excuse for why the tire was slashed.
也许到时候我们就能编一个轮胎被划开的理由了
I feel like this is all my fault.
这都怪我
I told you about "A."
我跟你讲了A的事情
It makes sense that you're worried all the time.
所以你这段时间才会这么担心的
Panicked.
这么紧张
Em, I don't blame you.
艾米,这不怪你
I just wonder how you can do it.
我只是想知道你怎么做到的
You chased somebody through the woods tonight.
刚才你在树林里追着一个人跑
You refuse to be scared, even after everything that's happened.
就算发生了这么多事情,你还是没被吓到
I still get scared.
我还是很害怕
Mostly, I get angry.
其实,我很生气
I don't deserve to live like this.
我不该过这样的生活
Neither do you.
你也不该
I'm sorry. Don't be.
抱歉,别这样
I feel safer with you here.
我在你身边才有安全感
Paige, I think that maybe you should see somebody.
佩奇,我觉得你应该找个人约会
Just promise me you'll at least think about it.
答应我你会考虑一下
Promise.
好的,我答应你
Okay. Get some sleep.
好的,来睡吧
Where is he?
他去哪里了
Your father went to campus for a little while.
你爸去学校了
He had some work to get done.
他有些事情要处理
Feeling any better?
感觉好点没
No. Um, I thought it was all the stuff with my dad
没呢,我以为是我爸的这些事
that was tying me up in knots.
让我很不好受
Now I think I have the actual flu. Yay.
现在我觉得是真的得流感了
It's my powerhouse potion. All herbal.
这是我的特效药剂,纯草药
I make a big pot at the first sign of anything.
一有生病的兆头我就来一大壶
Trust me, it works wonders.
相信我,真的很有用
I don't think Byron knows we have those pages.
拜伦应该不知道我们有这几页纸
So if you want, I can take them
如果你愿意,我可以把它们
No, don't worry. I hid them.
不,不用担心,我把它们藏起来了
Is there any way this was some horrible accident?
这有没有可能是个可怕的意外
Your father would never intentionally hurt that girl...
你爸永远不会故意要伤害那女孩
Would he?
对吗
Well, he'll be gone for a few days,
他要离开几天
so that gives us time to figure it out.
所以我们有充足的时间来想
Meredith, he's my dad, and I obviously love him,
梅雷迪斯,他是我爸,我很爱他
but you don't think that we should keep this a secret, do you?
但我们不应该对此保密,对吧
We both love Byron.
我们都很爱拜伦
Whatever happens next, it's gonna be tough, Aria.
艾瑞亚,接下来发生的一切,都会很艰难
Get some sleep.
好好睡一觉
Meredith.
梅雷迪斯
Thanks.
谢谢你
For the tea.
谢谢你的茶
He's leaving. I'll call you back.
他离开了,待会跟你回电话

重点单词   查看全部解释    
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 发源地,来源,原始资料

 
overnight ['əuvə'nait]

想一想再看

n. 前晚
adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的<

 
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
intentionally [in'tenʃənli]

想一想再看

adv. 有意地,故意地

 
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆
tracks

想一想再看

n. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎

 
competitive [kəm'petitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 竞争的,比赛的

联想记忆
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
score [skɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱
vt. 记分,刻

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。