手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第三季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集 佩奇身上的疑点

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on Pretty Little Liars

《美少女的谎言》前情回顾
Did "A" send this to you?
这耳环是A寄给你的么
No, I took it out of Paige's bag.
不是,我从佩奇包里找到的
Why would Paige have it?
佩奇怎么会有这东西
She may be "A," Aria.
她可能就是A,艾瑞亚
Are you Emily Fields? Yes.
你是艾米丽·菲尔兹吗,是我
I'm Maya's cousin Nate.
我是玛雅的表哥,内特
You must be Amy.
你一定就是艾米吧
Are you maggie? I am.
你是麦琪吗,是我
I like this age. It's so sweet.
我喜欢这个年龄的学生,好可爱
Malcolm also happens to be my son.
马尔科姆碰巧还是我儿子
I'm not gonna ask you to explain anything,
我不会要求你给我任何解释
because you won't...I'll find it out myself
因为你根本不会解释,我自己去查
I think we need to keep things on a friendship level.
我觉得我们还是做朋友比较好
What about the other night? It doesn't change things.
那天晚上的事怎么解释,那不代表什么
I am going to help you stop "A".
我是来帮你阻止A的
And I'm not asking for your permission.
我不是来征求你同意的
You and Paige have been
你和佩奇
seeing each other on and off for almost a year,
断断续续在一起快一年了
and she's never mentioned anything about Ali to you?
她却从未向你提起过任何关于艾莉的事
Are you finished? Because I am.
你说完了没,反正我听够了
Shh. It's okay. It's okay.
没事的,会没事的
So, the deceased was a friend of yours?
那么,死者是你朋友吗
Miss Fields, please. I'm trying to understand what happened here.
菲尔兹小姐,请合作一下,我需要了解案件情况
Did you know the victim? Yes.
你认识受害人吗,是的
The deceased was a friend of yours?
死者是你朋友吗
Jury selection is expected to conclude today,
陪审团成员的挑选预计今天结束
and defense attorney Veronica Hastings
辩护律师维罗妮卡·海斯汀
made a statement to reporters this morning.
今晨发表了声明
My client is emotionally exhausted.
我的委托人在精神上已经不堪重负
But he's relieved to know
但他很宽慰
that he's finally going to have the opportunity
终于有机会
To clear his name.
能洗清他的罪名
TWO DAYS EARLIER How did this get so big?
两天前,这件事怎么闹得这么大
I mean, it's like all eyes are on rosewood.
就好像全世界都在关注玫瑰镇
Can't help but think that Toby
忍不住怀疑,托比就是为了避开这一切
took that job in bucks county just to avoid all this.
才去巴克士郡工作
She's taking the long way
她要晚一点到
because reporters are hounding her for interviews.
记者们缠着要采访她
Okay, how are we gonna do this?
我们等下要怎么说
Well,Emily think she's coming over here so we can apologize.
艾米丽以为她过来是听我们道歉的
But when she realizes what this is,
但如果她知道我们的真实用意
she'll probably be more mad at us than she was before.
她可能会比之前更生我们的气
I am not looking forward to seeing that.
我可不想事情变成那样
In a successful intervention,
如果处理得好
the loved one feels safe, not judged.
她会觉得我们是出于爱她想要保护她,而不是批评
Great. Right,
很好,好的
so we'll start out all warm and fuzzy,
我们先说些模棱两可的安慰话
and then we just have to hit her with the truth.
然后再告诉她真相
Yeah. And that's your cue.
这事就交给你了
Okay, so...Paige was jealous of Ali,
好的,佩奇嫉妒艾莉
we know that Paige was jealous of Maya,
我们都知道佩奇也嫉妒玛雅
and she was with Emily that night,
那天晚上她和艾米丽在一起
it was easy for her to set us up.
她能轻易陷害我们
Right. And she has the other earring.
对,她还有第二只耳环
So she must have Ali's body, right?
所以肯定是她藏了艾莉的尸体,对吗
Yeah. Wait. I don't get it.
没错,等下,我没明白
If Paige was so into Emily,
如果佩奇这么爱艾米丽
why would she drug her?
为什么会对她下药呢
And then why would she drug herself?
又为什么给自己下药呢
Wait! Hanna,
等下,汉娜
I thought we were all on the same "A" page here.
我们不是在说A的事吗
We are. This is a practice run.
是啊,这是合理推测啊
Right, okay.
好吧
Uh, drugging yourself is the best alibi ever.
迷昏自己是最好的不在场证明
Classic Sharon Stone move.
莎朗·斯通的经典行为
Remember that movie, Basic Instinct?
记得《本能》那部电影吗
No. No.
不,不
She wrote a murder mystery novel
她写了一部谋杀悬疑小说
to cover up a crime that she was about to commit.
就为了掩盖她即将实施的罪行
It was actually kind of genius.
其实挺天才的
Look, remember, I'm Emily here.
当我是艾米丽
We still think that "A" is working with Mona.
我们还认为这位A和梦娜是同伙
So what is your connection?
这之间有什么关联
Two people who hated Ali.
有两个人恨艾莉
Maybe one of them killed her
也许其中一个杀了她
and the other one covered their tracks.
另一个为他们打掩护
Or are still covering their tracks
或者还通过窃取尸体
by stealing the body and then pinning it on us.
嫁祸于我们来掩盖他们的罪行
Yeah. And the ultimate prize is
是的,最终的战利品就是
Paige gets Emily all to herself.
佩奇独自占有艾米丽
Hey, Em.
你好,艾米
Hey. You want some coffee?
来点咖啡吗
Em, you know how much we love you, right?
艾米,你知道我们有多爱你
We love you enough to tell you the truth,
即使真相会令你受伤害
even when it hurts.
我们还是要告诉你
This doesn't sound like an apology.
这听着可不像是道歉
I had to get you here, Emily.
我必须让你过来,艾米丽
I'm sorry for lying.
很抱歉欺骗了你
What is this?
什么事情
It's the three people who love you the most in the world
三个世上最爱你的人
trying to get you to see who Paige really is.
想让你看清佩奇的真面目
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
The trial's started,
审判才刚开始
and this how you guys show up for me.
你们就是这样为我出头的吗
We support you, Emily. We do.
我们都真心地支持你,艾米丽
But we're pretty sure that Garrett did not kill Maya.
但我们很确定加勒特不是杀玛雅的凶手
And you think Paige did?
你们认为佩奇是凶手吗
Are you out of your friggin' minds?
你们都疯了吧
When did it become so easy for you
从什么时候开始
lie to your friends?
你们能这么轻易地欺骗朋友了
Emily, wait.
艾米丽,等等
We found that at the trunk show.
我们在新装发布会上发现的
In Paige's pack.
在佩奇的包里
It's the other earring Aria put in Ali's casket.
这是艾瑞亚放在艾莉棺材里的另一只耳环
We found a lot of other things exactly where "A" has put them.
我们还找到过很多A放入的其他东西
Three against one. "A" wins.
起内讧了,A得逞了
That was exactly what Paige wanted.
这下佩奇的目的达到了
Great. So now what?
很好,接下来怎么办
Em wasn't in first period.
艾米第一节课没来
I think she ditched school today.
我想今天她逃学了
Does three messages and six texts make me a stalker?
三条留言和六条短信是否说明我是个追踪者
This is the part where you're supposed to reassure me
你应该安慰我
that I'm just being a caring friend
说我这只是在关心朋友
and Emily's going to be fine.
艾米丽也会没事的
She was totally right in calling me out for lying this morning.
她今早指责我撒谎完全没错
So if anybody needs an intervention, it's me.
就算有人需要心理干预也是我
What's going on?
怎么了
I haven't told you guys yet because Ezra doesn't even know.
我还没告诉你们,因为以斯拉还不知道
Well, whatever it is, we're here for you. You'll be okay.
不管怎样,我们都在你身边,你会挺过去的
Wes let it slip that Ezra
维斯说漏了嘴,说以斯拉
got a girl pregnant before he left for college.
大学之前把一个女孩儿肚子搞大了
Their mom paid her to take care of it,
他们的妈妈给了女孩钱,让她做了
but she didn't take care of it, she had the baby.
但她没听,把孩子生了下来
It's a little boy. Ezra has a kid?
是个男孩,以斯拉有孩子了
Yeah, and I'm not done. Wait, there's more?
对,我还没说完,啥,还没完
I found the baby's mom... But I didn't tell Ezra.
我找到了孩子的母亲,不过还没告诉以斯拉
So Ezra has no idea?
所以他现在还不知道
He thinks she had an abortion.
他以为孩子没生下来
Aria, you have to tell him the truth.
艾瑞亚,你得告诉他这事
Well, for whatever reason, she doesn't want him to know.
不论因为什么,但孩子的母亲不想让他知道
And I pushed him to call her.
我逼以斯拉给她打过电话
When they talked, she didn't say anything about it.
但通话时,她一点没提到这事
If he finds out that you knew and you didn't tell him...
如果他最后发现你知道真相却没告诉他
I just really feel like I'm
我总感觉我即将
about to rattle the cage of a sleeping giant.
唤醒一只沉睡的猛兽
Do you remember what Ali said about secrets keeping us close?
记不记得艾莉说过,秘密让我们更亲近
She was wrong.
她错了
They tear us apart.
秘密使我们渐行渐远
If you've got something to say, just say it.
想说什么就说吧
Emily called me this morning in tears.
艾米丽今早哭着给我打电话
What the hell is wrong with you guys?
你们这帮人怎么回事
What do you want, Paige?
你想怎样,佩奇
I want you to leave Emily alone.
我希望你们离艾米丽远点
She's got a lot going on right now,
她最近经历了很多
she doesn't need you guys making it worse for her.
不需要你们再给她添堵
If you think I'm gonna let you hurt her,
如果你以为我会任你伤害她
you are underestimating me.
那你可低估我了
If you don't back down,
如果你执意插手
you're the one who's gonna get hurt, Spencer.
那受伤的会是你,斯宾塞
I won't let you come between us.
我不会让你介入我们的
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
They think they know you, but they're wrong.
她们以为了解你,但她们错了
Do they just not want you to be happy?
她们就不想让你高兴点吗
They don't trust anybody. It's because of "A."
她们不相信任何人,全都因为A
You mean Mona.
你指的是梦娜
If I tell you something,
如果我告诉你
promise me it doesn't leave this room.
你要保证此事只有你知我知
Emily, you can trust me with your life.
艾米丽,放一万个心好了
If you tell anyone, it won't be safe.
如果你告诉别人,我们就危险了
There's nothing I wouldn't do to protect you.
我愿意做任何事来保护你
It's not me I'm worried about. It's you.
我担心的不是自己,是你
Em, what is it?
艾米,怎么回事
We think there's somebody else helping Mona.
我们认为还有人在帮助梦娜
Have you told the police?
告诉警察了吗
That night I came over,
我来的那晚
the night Ali's body was taken, "A" Set us up.
艾莉的遗体被搬走的那晚,是A陷害了我们
They had a photo of us at her grave,
他们有一张我们在艾莉墓前的照片
and we look guilty as hell.
看上去就像我们是凶手
So your friends think it's me?
所以你的朋友们以为是我
That I'm this new "A"?
我是新的A
That's what you were arguing about this morning.
这就是今早你跟她们吵的原因
They'll figure it out. They'll realize they're wrong.
她们会弄清楚的,她们会发现自己错了
And in the meantime they'll
但同时,她们尽一切可能
do everything they can to keep me away from you.
让我远离你
I won't let that happen.
我不会任它发生的
I have some family stuff to take care of.
我家里有点事
But I'll see you Monday.
周一见
And I'll go to the trial every day.
我每天都会努力
I promise I won't leave your side.
我发誓我会一直支持你
It's voice mail again.
还是语音信箱
She has to be home.
她肯定在家
Maybe we should just go over there.
要不我们直接过去
So things just went from worse to worser.
事情越来越更糟
That's not a word. But continue.
这词不能这么用,继续
Paige wasn't in Spanish today. Yo hablo sicko.
佩奇今天没来上西班牙语课,病秧子
What? She went home sick.
什么,她请病假回家了
Or is she at Emily's?
或者她回艾米丽家了
I don't know about you two,
我不知道你俩怎么想
but I'm really willing to take this to the cops.
但我很乐意把这个交给警察
No! I'm already on their radar.
别,我已经在他们攻击名单上了
For all I know, Paige smeared my blood all over that anklet.
据我所知,是佩奇把我的血涂在脚链上的
Well, Emily might be with Paige right now,
艾米丽现在可能跟佩奇在一起
and we all know what she's capable of.
我们知道佩奇能干出什么事来
I think we should call her parents.
我觉得我们应该打给她父母
We'll tell them everything, together.
我们一起告诉他们所有事
Spencer's right. There's strength in numbers.
斯宾塞说得对,人多力量大
All right.
好吧
Stand down, bitches.
"退后,贱人们
Play it my way and Emily stays safe. "A".
按我的规矩来才能保艾米丽安全,A"
If we don't hear from them the next hour,
要是再过一个小时还没她们的消息
I think we should revisit the idea of telling her parents.
我们还是应该告诉她父母
I agree.
同意
This is probably Paige just killing time
或者佩奇只是在耗时间
so she can just find a way to weasel herself out of this.
以便自己好想办法脱身
Hanna.
汉娜
I'm just thinking about Emily.
我只是在想艾米丽
She finally gets over Maya,
她好不容易从玛雅的阴影里走出来
and now she's stuck with some twisted psycho bitch.
现在却又和精神扭曲的贱人缠在一起
It's just another monster that Alison created.
艾莉森创造的又一个怪物
She's been gone two years, and we're still caught in her web.
她走了两年了,却还将我们玩弄于股掌
It's from "A."
是A
"Let's settle this."
我们解决一下吧
Alison's grave. Ten p.M. Bring Maya's bag."
艾莉森的坟墓,晚10点,带上玛雅的包"
There's an attachment.
有个附件
It's another picture from that night.
那晚的另一张照片
Paige can brings us down and leave Emily completely in the clear.
佩奇可以把我们拉下水,让艾米丽脱身
This must have been her plan all along.
这一定全都是她的计划
Get rid of us, and then she can have Emily all to herself.
摆脱掉我们,艾米丽就是她一个人的了
But she hasn't sent these to the cops for a reason,
但由于某种原因她没把这个交给警察
and it's probably because
可能是因为
there's something in Maya's bag that she needs.
玛雅包里的某样东西
Something that proves that she killed her.
能证明她是凶手
No, we searched every inch of that bag.
可那个包我们角角落落都搜遍了
You guys...
你们看
Another picture.
又来了张照片
"Tell Emily and I'll leave you holding the bag."
告诉艾米丽,这个包就栽赃给你们
Is that Ali?
里面是艾莉吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
What was that?
什么声音
What was that? Do you think your mom's home early?
什么声音,会是你妈提前回来吗
Mom?
妈妈
There's somebody downstairs.
楼下有人
Was it Paige?
是佩奇吗
What are you doing here?! I almost killed you!
怎么是你,我差点杀了你
With a pink, furry lamp, Hanna?
就凭这粉色绒毛台灯吗,汉娜
No. Caleb, seriously, what are you doing here?
说真的凯勒,你怎么在这里
You're supposed to be watching Emily's house.
你不是应该在监视艾米丽的家吗
But there are, like, a dozen reporters camped out on her lawn,
她家草坪上驻扎了一堆记者
her mom is home she's safe.
她妈妈也在家,不会有危险的
We heard from Paige and Mona.
佩奇和梦娜来消息了
You guys aren't showing up there alone.
我不会让你们独自去的
Hello. Hi, Em, it's me.
你好,艾米,是我
Please don't hang up.
不要挂断,拜托
I want to make sure you're okay.
我想确认你好不好
Spencer and I are in town,
斯宾塞和我在镇上
and there are reporters everywhere.
这里到处是记者
So are you okay?
你还好吗
Nate's going out of town this weekend.
内特这周末要去镇外
I'm going with him.
我也一起去
That's great. Where are you going?
那很好啊,你们去哪里
The Lighthouse Rock Inn. He found it online.
灯塔岩客栈,他在网上找到的
Look, I know it doesn't seem like it,
我知道你不相信
but we are here for you, Em. You're right.
但我们一直在你身边,你说得对
It doesn't seem like it.
我不信
They're threedeep on the lawn out there.
他们都在草坪上安营扎寨了
Yeah, I just got off the phone with Hanna.
汉娜刚打电话给我
She said that reporters are all over town.
说镇上全是记者
I know you want to leave, but I really feel like
我知道你想避开,但我真的觉得
you need to be with family this weekend.
这个周末应该和家人一起过
I will be with family. Maya's family.
是要和家人一起过的,和玛雅的家人
I told you, Nate's parents are going to be there too.
我说过了,内特的父母也会去的
It's our way of celebrating Maya
在加勒特成为主角之前
before this whole thing becomes all about Garrett.
我们要以自己的方式纪念玛雅
And Nate's still just a friend?
内特还只是朋友吗
He wasn't at first, but he is now.
刚开始不是,现在是了
I really need a friend this weekend.
我这周末真的想要个朋友陪着
Are you sure you don't want me to come?
真的不要我去吗
Don't worry. He'll take good care of me.
别担心,他会照顾好我的
Call me when you get there?
到了打电话给我
I will.
好的
Oh. Thanks, Angie.
谢谢,安吉
It actually makes me feel a lot better
其实知道艾米丽今晚会远离这里
knowing Emily's going to be far away from here tonight.
我感觉好多了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
So I'll pick you up at nine.
九点去接你
Yeah, see you then.
到时见
Toby?
托比
No, please, don't let me go.
抱着我,别放开
I'm so sorry for everything
我对这一切真的很抱歉
For all the secrets.
还有那些秘密
Spencer, I know who you are.
斯宾塞,我了解你
You never have to say you're sorry.
永远不必说抱歉
Here.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Ezra?
以斯拉
Love you, babe.
爱你,宝贝
Expecting company?
有客人吗
It's probably Mrs. Rosenthal from next door.
可能是隔壁的罗森塔尔太太
She locks herself out at least once a week,
每星期她至少有一次忘带钥匙
so I keep a key.
我这儿有备用钥匙
That's sweet.
好贴心
It's right by the door.
就挂在门边
Maggie?
麦琪
It sounds like a cliche, but I was in the neighborhood.
我住在附近,虽然这话听上去很老套
Well, please comecome in.
请进吧
Maggie, this is...
麦琪,这是...
My girlfriend, Aria.
我女友,艾瑞亚
Ezra, there's something that I need to tell you.
以斯拉,我有事要和你说
It's really nice to meet you...Aria.
艾瑞亚,很高兴认识你
I'm picking up asignments here and there.
我工作飘忽不定的
Seems like things are really starting to come together..
一切都开始越来越顺利了
I think it's terrific that you're writing.
你能开始写作也挺不错的
But why did you give up teaching?
但是为什么不教书了
Uh, it's complicated.
这事儿挺复杂的
That is got to be Mrs. Rosenthal.
这次一定是罗森塔尔太太了
You know the truth. Why haven't you told him?
你明明知道真相,为什么不告诉他
That's not something you spring on someone.
不是随随便便就能告诉他的
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I was curious. He's the father of my son.
我来看看他,他毕竟是我儿子的父亲
Yeah, he deserves to know that.
对,他应该有知情权
Did you come here to tell him? Maybe.
你是过来说明真相的吗,可能吧
I I'm not sure.
我也不知道
Look, I've been through a lot.
我经历了很多事
I need some time to sort this all out.
还需要更多时间解决所有问题
I've earned it, okay? No.
这事交给我,好吗,不好
No, it's not okay.
不行,这样不好
If he figures out that I'm lying to him
如果他发现我在骗他...
He won't figure it out. I promise. Please.
他不会发现的,我保证,求你了
There we go.
尝尝吧
Wait. So what you're asking me to do
慢着,所以你要我做的是...
There's more to this story than you know.
还有很多事情是你不知道的
For Malcolm's sake,
为了马尔科姆
I need to figure out what's best for him.
我要确定怎样做才是对他最好的
I'm not the only one here with a secret...Amy.
又不是只有我一个人瞒着他,艾米
Can't remember her keys,
她总是记不得带钥匙
yet she never forgets dessert.
但还不忘送甜点过来
Is everything okay?
没事儿吧
Yeah.
没事
I'll get plates for this.
我去拿盘子
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. I thought you were taking a shower.
我还以为你在洗澡
Is that a gun?
那是枪吗
Where did you get that?
你从哪得到的
You know what, I don't want to know. Just get rid of it.
我不想知道,处理掉它
Hanna, this "A" almost killed my mom.
汉娜,A差点杀死我妈
Okay? I'm not letting you go
我不会让你
to that cemetery without some kind of protection.
毫无防备地去墓地
Well, if you plan to bring that gun,
你要是想带枪去
then you can forget about coming tonight.
你就当我今晚没叫过你
It's not just your call, Hanna.
汉娜,这不仅是你的电话
Is it loaded?
装子弹了吗
Listen to me, okay?
听我说,好吗
Caleb, I swear to god, get rid of that thing now
凯勒,我发誓,立马处理掉枪
or don't let the door hit you in the ass in the way out.
不然出门当心点
All right.
好吧
I hear you.
我听到了
It'll stay there until Monday and then I'll get rid of it.
这枪放到周一,我会来拿走
Are you good with that?
这你没意见吧
Hey. It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
I promise.
我保证
It just feels too easy...
佩奇跟梦娜就这样放弃了
Paige and Mona giving up like this.
感觉太轻率了
We're gonna put an end to this tonight.
今晚一切都会有个了断
Now, remember,
记着
there's two of them and four of us.
她们才两个人,我们有四个
I'm here.
我在了
I understand.
我明白
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
是的
Did you get that job in Bucks County just to get away from me?
你在巴克士郡工作是为了避开我吗
I know it looks that way... but no.
看着的确如此,但不是
You're going back.
你要回去
Spencer...
斯宾塞
I am exactly where I need to be.
我正是在我该呆的地方
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也是
Hey, Han, it's Spence.
喂,汉,我是斯宾塞
Please tell me that you have Maya's bag,
告诉我你已经拿到玛雅的包了
because I am so ready for this to be over.
因为我准备好结束这一切了
Change of plans.
计划有变
Right, the app is voice activated,
这个应用软件是声控的
so it'll record any sound that it hears.
它会记录所有的声音
And I can pick up the feed,
我能获取录音传送
so I'll be with you every step of the way.
所以我得跟你们一路相随
Caleb, I think that you should take Maya's bag with you.
凯勒,你该带上玛雅的包
It's our only form of leverage, and if she doesn't admit
这是我们唯一的杀手锏,她要不承认
to digging up the body, she doesn't get the bag.
掘墓挖尸,她就拿不到她的包
All right. I should just get out of sight.
是啊,我该想到的
What do we do now?
现在我们要做什么
We wait for "A."
等A来
Hello?
You have one minute. Get out.
你只有一分钟的时间,马上出来
Nate?
内特
It's tenforty.
已经十点四十了
I get Mona being fashionably late,
我知道梦娜觉得迟到最时髦了
But Paige? Something's not right.
但是佩奇,这其中一定有问题
We're meeting "A" In front of Ali's empty grave.
我们在艾莉的空坟面前等着和A见面
There's nothing right about this.
这本来就很荒唐
Who are you calling? Nate.
你在给谁打电话,内特
Hey, Nate, it's Hanna. Can you give me a call back?
内特你好,我是汉娜,你能给我回电吗
I just want to make sure that you guys are okay.
我只想确定你们都没事
Caleb, do you see anything? Nothing.
凯勒,有什么风吹草动吗,没有
Not a car in sight.
没看到任何车子
Looks like a storm's on the way.
暴风雨好像快来了
I went for a great hike.
我刚去了一次很棒的远足
It is dead up here.
四周毫无生气
Not a soul in sight.
看不见任何生灵
Must be off season.
一定是因为季节不对
My parents will be here in a few hours.
我父母几个小时之内就会过来
Did you call your mom?
你联系你妈妈了吗
Yeah. Everything's fine.
联系了,一切都没问题
Okay, there's a Lighthouse Rock Inn near bayhead.
在湾顶有一家灯塔岩客栈
There's one in Belmar, too.
在贝尔马也有一家
Nate's still not answering.
内特还是不接电话
Maybe Paige sent us here
或许佩奇把我们骗到这儿
to keep us away from Emily.
只是为了把我们从艾米丽身边支开
So she could get to her.
这样她就能对她下手了
It's Caleb.
是凯勒
Hey, where are you going? I just heard you.
你要去哪儿,我听到你们说的话了
I don't think Paige ever planned on meeting you guys.
我觉得佩奇本来就没有打算见你们
I'm heading to Belmar.
我赶去贝尔马
You guys go to bayhead.
你们去湾顶
We'll call you later.
一会儿再联系
We're going to bayhead.
我们现在去湾顶
I brought some dvds.
我带了一些碟片
I thought we might watch a movie later.
我觉得我们过会儿可以看部电影
I'm not, um, really feeling that great.
我有点不舒服
I think I'm gonna get some fresh air.
我想出去透透气
I'll go with you.
我陪你去
It's really dark out.
外面太黑了
I'll find my way.
我自己能找到路的
You better wear your jacket.
你最好穿上外套
It's cold out there.
外面很冷
Oh, my god. You scared me half to death.
天呐,你差点把我魂吓没了
Not really... But I will.
不见得...但是我会的
I wanted to give you this in person,
我想亲自把这个交给你
because I want to be there when you watch it.
因为我想陪着你一起看
I've said so many wrong things to you.
我对你说了太多不该说的话
Emily, this is me taking the time to get it right.
艾米丽,现在我想慢慢弥补一切
I've been staying at Noel Kahn's cabin
我一直待在诺埃尔·卡恩的小屋
trying to figure a way out of the mess that I got myself into
试图摆脱这些我惹上的麻烦
And I'm not totally sure,
我不是很确定
but I think that stalker from true north found me,
但我觉得"正北"的追踪者找到了我
I thought I saw him at a party the other night.
我前几天晚上在一个派对上看到他了
This isn't about him, it's about us.
这与他无关,这仅仅关乎你我
I'm coming home, and...
我要回家了,并且...
If you still want to be with me,
如果你仍然愿意跟我在一起
if I can still count on us,
如果我们还有戏
I know I can get through this.
我知道这事会过去的
How could you not fall in love with her smile?
你怎能不爱上她的笑容
Why do you have this?
你怎么会有这个
I think you know the answer.
我想你知道答案
What you don't know...
但你不知道的
is how much I loved her.
是我有多爱她
Don't look at me like that.
别那样看着我
I said don't look me like that.
我说了,别那样看着我
When I found you at the brew,
我在咖啡店找到你后
hearing you talk about Maya...
听你跟我聊玛雅
I felt so connected to her.
我一下子觉得离她那样的近
It's ironic.
这很讽刺
You took her from me,
你把她从我身边抢走
And then you gave me a little bit of her back.
却又是你,勾起了我对她的回忆
Did you bring me here to kill me too?
你把我带到这,是想也把我杀了吗
I'm gonna do to you what you did to me.
我要以其人之道还治其人之身
I'm gonna take something from you,
我要你亲眼看着
and you are gonna watch me do it.
我从你身边夺走一些东西
You're gonna make a right at the intersection.
十字路口往右转
How far away are you from Belmar?
你离贝尔马还有多远
I'm not sure. A couple of miles, maybe.
我也不清楚,也许还有几英里吧
Can you just promise me that you'll be careful?
答应我一定要小心
There it is on the hill.
就在那儿,那山上
Hanna...I love you.
汉娜,我爱你
I love you too, Caleb.
凯勒,我也爱你
When we kissed,
我们亲吻的时候
I thought, "Maybe I don't have to hurt her.
我以为,也许我不用伤害你
Maybe I can move on with emily."
也许我可以忘掉过去,和艾米丽在一起
But just like Maya, you were playing me.
但你和玛雅一样,玩弄了我
That's not true.
不是你想的那样
I gave you a choice. You picked her.
我给过你选择的机会,但你选了她
Looks like this place is closed.
看起来这地方没人
Wait. No.
等等,不是
There's a light on in that cabin.
那个木屋有灯光
I want you to see this.
我想让你看着我这么做
No. No!
不,不要
My friends know I'm here.
我的朋友们知道我在这儿
My mom knows. They'll find you.
我妈也知道,他们会找到你的
You underestimate me, Emily.
你低估我了,艾米丽
I have been planning this for months.
这一切我已经计划了数月
They think you're here with nate st. Germaine.
他们以为你和内特·圣日耳曼在这里
And he doesn't exist.
但他其实并不存在
Who are you? Really?
你到底是谁
Lyndon.
林顿
I'm Lyndon James.
我是林顿·詹姆斯
Lyndon, you don't have to do this.
林顿,你不是非要这样的
You can leave. You can walk away. I won't tell anybody.
你可以走,离开这儿,我不会跟任何人说的
I've waited as long as I could.
我已经等太久了
But I think Jenna saw me with Maya.
但詹娜应该看到我和玛雅在一起过
And now with her parents in town for the trial... time's up.
她现在和她父母去镇里参加庭审了,时间到了
Damn it.
该死的
Em!
艾米
There's no one here. I'm calling Caleb.
这里一个人都没有,我给凯勒打个电话
Oh, come on.
快点儿啊
Come on, come on.
拜托,快点儿啊
Come on. Come on!
快啊,快啊
911, what is the nature of your emergency?
请问您有什么紧急情况
Hello?
你好
Hello? No!
你好,不
Come here! Where are you going?
过来,还想往哪跑
Emily! Emily.
艾米丽,艾米丽
Emily.
艾米丽
Come here.
到我这来
It's okay.
没事了
Caleb! No!!!
凯勒,不要
Caleb!!!
凯勒
So, the deceased was a friend of yours?
死者是你的朋友吗
Miss Fields, please.
菲尔兹小姐
I'm trying to understand what happened here.
我想弄清楚发生了什么
When I was with Emily yesterday,
昨天我和艾米丽在一起的时候
I got an anonymous text.
收到了一通匿名信息
Ten P.M. Saturday, Rosewood cemetery,
周六晚十点,玫瑰镇公墓
or Emily gets hurt.
不来的话艾米丽就会有危险
Did you know the victim?
你认识受害者吗
Yes.
是的
Was he a friend of yours?
他是你的朋友吗
He got me before I got there.
我到时他已经先到了
I can't do this right now.
我现在没法跟你说这些
Please just let me talk to my friend.
能让我先跟朋友说句话吗
Officers.
警官
I'm so sorry!
真对不起
Han.
Caleb's still in surgery.
凯勒还在做手术
How ya holdin'p?
你怎么样
I'm fine.
我没事
Pam Fields, please pick up the nearest courtesy phone.
帕姆·菲尔兹,请去附近服务台接电话
Must be dad.
一定是爸爸打来的
No, I never reached him. He doesn't even know we're here.
不会的,我没告诉他,他不知道我们在这
Emily, I owe you one.
艾米丽,我欠你一个人情
That was odd. There was no one there.
真奇怪,没人打电话啊
Mom, he's out of jail?
妈妈,他出狱了吗
Emily, I'm so sorry you had to go through that tonight.
艾米丽,今晚你的遭遇令我感到很遗憾
But I want you know that you helped an innocent victim.
但是你帮助了一位无辜的受害者
Because of you, Garrett Reynolds is a free man.
多亏了你,加勒特·雷诺兹现在自由了
If I knew Nate was gonna get Garrett out,
早知道内特的事会让加勒特放出来的话
I would have stayed in tonight.
我今晚就呆在这了
You have to get Maya's cell phone back.
你一定要把玛雅的手机拿回来
That shouldn't be too difficult
这不是什么难事
Paige doesn't even know she has it.
佩奇根本不知道手机在她那里
It sucks we didn't get to make that phone call.
真遗憾我们没打成那通电话
Ring ring. "What's Paige doing with Maya's cell phone?
铃铃,"佩奇怎么会有玛雅的手机呢
Omg. She must be the killer."
老天,她一定就是凶手"
Oh, well, even the best laid plans go awry.
即使是再完美的方案也会出错
I'll see you soon.
我们很快会再见面的
I'll take two tickets for the Halloween Train.
我要两张万圣节幽灵列车派对的票

重点单词   查看全部解释    
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 标题,题目,航向
动词head的现在分词

 
courtesy ['kə:tisi]

想一想再看

n. 礼貌,好意,恩惠

 
attorney [ə'tə:ni]

想一想再看

n. (辩护)律师

联想记忆
intervention [.intə'venʃən]

想一想再看

n. 插入,介入,调停

 
cue [kju:]

想一想再看

n. 暗示,提示,信号
vt. 给 ... 提

 
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,牺牲

 
cliche ['kli:ʃei]

想一想再看

n. 陈腔滥调

 
aria ['ariə]

想一想再看

n. 抒情调,独唱曲

联想记忆
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。