I don't think he's so bad anyway.
再说我也不觉得他很坏
I saw him on the battlefield, when he stopped the fighting.
我看到他在战场上 停止了战争
It was like a miracle.
就像是奇迹
Now he's getting worse every day.
现在他的行为越来越恶劣
But he said he'll change back if I find a way.
但他说如果我找到好办法 他愿变回来
I just don't know where to look.
只是我不知道上哪去找
Reul ghorm.
勒尔·格姆
What?
什么
I heard about it when I was in the trenches.
我在前线的时候听说过
The other soldiers talked about it.
其他战士说起过
Reul ghorm is an ancient being that rules the night, the original power.
勒尔·格姆是统治黑夜的古老生物是原始之力
Bigger than Papa or worse than Papa?
比我爸爸强大还是弱小
Bigger than anything.
比任何力量都强大
He's coming back. Good luck to you.
他回来了 祝你好运
Your friend didn't want to say hello?
你的朋友不打招呼就走了
You frighten them.
他们都怕你
What is there to be frightened of, Bae?
有什么好怕的 小比
They'll get over that in time.
他们以后会克服的
You have stains on your boots.
你的靴子弄脏了
Oh, yes, that. Uh, we need a new maid.
是啊 我们得换个新女仆了
Gods, no!
天啊 不是吧
She heard us talking about the knife.
她听到我们谈论那把刀的事了
She was mute. She couldn't tell anyone.
她是个哑巴 她没法跟别人说
Even mutes can draw a picture.
哑巴也是能画图吧