Jackie? Yeah. Would you be able to help Katie with her shopping today, please?
杰琪 在 你来帮凯蒂领东西好吗
There you are. Thank you.
来 谢谢
Hiya, Katie. Thank you.
你好 凯蒂 谢谢
So, we've got one adult and two children, yeah? Come with me.
一个大人 两个孩子 跟我来吧
We'll start with the vegetables, yeah? Okay. Right.
先领蔬菜 好吗 好 好的
I'll give you one side and we'll share it, yeah?
袋子咱们一起拎着
Couple of onions. Is there anything we can do for you, hun?
两个洋葱 您需要什么吗
No, I'm fine, thanks. Are you sure?
不用 谢谢 确定吗
Aye, all right then. Okay Have you just moved up here? Your accent's not from here.
好吧 好 你刚搬来吧 听口音不是本地人
You're not a Geordie girl.
不是北方姑娘吧
Yeah. Yeah, been up a little while.
是啊 搬来有一阵了
Just come up from London.
从伦敦来的
Right. Nice accent.
口音真好听
Can you understand the Geordies?
听得懂北方口音吗
Almost. Right, over here.
差不多吧 好 这边
I think we need another bag. Have we got one?
还得再拿个袋子 还有吗
Did you bus here?
你们是坐公交来的吗
No? Well, sometimes. Well, sometimes.
没有 有时候吧 有时候啊
She likes tea sometimes.
她有时候喜欢喝茶
Well, I'll just keep going in with stuff. Yeah.
我就自己帮你拿了啊 好
And then you tell me what you don't need, yeah?
你告诉我哪些是你不要的
Have you got any sanitary towels?
有卫生巾吗
We don't have sanitary towels, no. No? All right, not to worry. It's all right.
卫生巾我们没有 没有 没关系
Don't really donate things much like that. Yeah.
没什么人捐卫生巾 也是
It's a shame, they should.
太可惜了 应该多捐点
Right, right, if you open your bag. Rice?
把袋子打开 装点米