手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第25集 斯宾塞发现了"A"的秘密基地

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Does anybody recognize this?
有人认识这个吗
Is there anything on the back?
背面有什么吗
Yeah, number 1.
有,数字一
That's "A"'s cell phone.
是A的手机
Spence, your sister's "A".
斯宾塞,你姐姐就是A
It's been Melissa all along.
一直就是梅丽莎
What were you doing in Alison's bedroom?
你在艾莉森卧室干什么
I'd be careful, Spence.
斯宾塞,换做我就会小心行事
I got fired today. What are you gonna do?
我被开除了,那你准备怎么办
Probably head up to my folks' place for a while.
可能会去我父母家待一阵
When will you be back?
那你什么时候回来
If I can't teach in this town, what's left?
如果我不能在这个镇子教书,这里还剩下什么
Maya and I got in a fight the other night at the party,
庆功宴那晚我跟玛雅吵架
and I haven't talked to her since.
之后我就联系不上她了
I've been thinking a lot about us.
关于我们的关系,我想了很久
It's a little late for that, isn't it?
已经太迟了,不是吗
How do you have this?
你怎么会有这东西
Garrett asked me to keep it safe for him,
加勒特让我帮他保管的
but I think the police should have it.
我觉得应该交给警方
You're under arrest. For what?
你被捕了,为什么
The murder of Alison Dilaurentis.
涉嫌谋杀艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
One week after his arrest,
被捕后一周
Reynolds pled not guilty to the charge
雷诺兹辩称与艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯被杀一案
of Alison DiLaurentis's murder.
没有任何关系
However, prosecutors remain confident with their case.
但检察官仍对破获此案存有信心
Rosewood P.D.'s working theory
玫瑰镇警局推测
is that Reynolds became a police officer
雷诺兹进入警局
to destroy evidence that linked him to the murder scene.
就是为了销毁将他牵扯到进谋杀案的证据
Investigators received a break in the case
而如今这些证据已找回
when that document was recovered.
警方如释重负
That must be page 5 of Ali's autopsy report.
肯定是艾莉验尸报告的第五页
Garrett took it, but somebody gave it back.
加勒特把它拿走了,但有人又还回去了
My mom is friends with the prosecutor.
我妈认识那个检察官
That somebody...was Jenna.
还回去的人是,詹娜
Can we finally put Ali to rest now?
现在艾莉能安息了吗
Or is two down and two to go?
扳倒俩,还剩俩呢
Ian's dead, Garrett's in jail.
伊恩死了,加勒特蹲号子了
Melissa and Jenna were in Ali's room that night too.
但梅丽莎和詹娜当晚也在艾莉房间里
They may not have killed Ali
她们可能不是杀艾莉的凶手
but they're definitely guilty of something.
但也绝对脱不了干系
Love gone wrong.
爱让人盲目
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I knew Ian didn't kill Alison,
我知道艾莉森不是伊恩杀的
and you four can keep a secret,
你们四个能保守秘密
but you don't have the constitution for murder.
可你们却不是杀人的料
Are you gonna eat that?
那个你们还吃吗
Thanks.
谢谢
I know how Jenna Marshall went blind,
我知道詹娜·马歇尔是如何失明的
and so did Garrett.
加勒特也知道
If he killed Alison,
如果是他杀的艾莉森
it's because he thought she deserved it.
是因为他觉得她罪有应得
Is this peanut butter?
这是花生酱口味的吗
Toffee.
太妃糖
Mm. It is good.
真好吃
Thanks.
谢啦
She definitely knows about the Jenna thing.
她肯定知道詹娜那件事
"You still have something that belongs to me."
你还拿着本属于我的东西呢
Bring it, or one of you leaves in a body bag.'A.'"
还给我,否则你们其中之一的归宿就是运尸袋,A"
"A" has to be talking about her phone.
A说的是她的手机吧
You still have it locked in your closet, right?
还在你衣柜里锁着吗
Yes.
I don't know about you guys,
我不知道你们有什么感觉
But "A" talking about body bags makes me very nervous.
但A提到的"运尸袋"让我毛骨悚然
Guys, it was a messenger.
姐妹们,是邮差
Something for each of us.
每人一份
"A" wants to play hideandseek.
A想玩捉迷藏
"Be there when the clock strikes midnight."
"午夜钟声敲响时,等我"
Spence?
斯宾塞
Hideandseek was my favorite game with Melissa.
捉迷藏是我最爱和梅丽莎玩的游戏
You wanna know why?
知道为什么吗
I always won.
因为赢的总是我
She was in that kitchen eating frozen yogurt,
她就那么站在厨房里,吃着冻酸奶
basically just telling us that she was "A".
基本上就告诉我们她是A了
And now she wants to kill one of us.
现在她还想杀掉我们其中之一
Parties and body bags go together
派对和运尸袋俩词放一起
like drinking and driving.
就跟酒后驾车一样不靠谱
Guys, I don't trust Melissa
姐妹们,我不相信梅丽莎
as far as I can throw her and Ian's fetus,
赌上她和伊恩的小孩,我也不信
But let's not forget that Jenna also knows about the Jenna thing.
但别忘了詹娜也知道自己这事的前因后果
Ian's fetus? Em, that's disgusting.
伊恩的孩子,想想就恶心
Look, "A" is allknowing, all right?
A无所不知,对吧
It's like a genius on steroids.
完全是个全知全能的天才
The only person I know that's smarter than Spencer
我认识的唯一比斯宾塞还聪明的人
is her sister.
就只有她姐姐了
Um, I take offense.
你这么说我会生气的
Melissa did score higher on the Wechsler Scale,
梅丽莎在韦氏智力测试上的确比我得分高
But when you take into account my scores and the Flynn Effect,
但是考虑下我的分数和弗林效应
combined with reallife accomplishments,
以及现实生活中的成就
the gap in our I.Q.S is virtually nonexistent.
我们智力上的差别是几乎不存在的
Um... What are you doing with Ali's bag?
你拿着艾莉的包干什么
I'm giving "A" back her phone over my dead body,
我要在A杀掉我之前,把手机还给她
which means that we have until midnight tomorrow
这就意味着我们必须在明天午夜之前
to unmask this bitch once and for all,
彻底地揭开这个贱人的面具
and this bag has brought us closer to the truth
这个包让我们比之前
than we've ever gotten.
更接近真相
You think there's something in there we missed?
你觉得我们还漏掉信息了吗
We need to go through it again, all of us,
我们必须再彻底找一遍,每个人
with a fresh pair of eyes.
用全新的眼光去寻找
But with Melissa at home, I...
但梅丽莎在家,我...
No, forget my place.
别想去我家
My mom is still hot on the "A" trail.
我妈妈还在忙着追踪A呢
Look, let's just meet after school.
听着,我们放学后见
I have an idea for a great costume.
我想到穿什么比较好了
Oh, you are going to the Masquerade Mash?
你们要去假面舞会吗
Me too. Can you believe blind Jenna's going?
我也是,你们能相信盲女詹娜也要去吗
A week ago, that would have made me a noshow,
一个星期前,那会让我恶心得不想去
but since she dumped Noel Kahn for seeingeye Toby
但自从她为了她的"眼睛"托比甩了诺埃尔·卡恩
Sorry, Spencer.
深表遗憾,斯宾塞
I love this vintage shop a few towns over.
我超爱几个镇子外的那家葡萄酒店
We should all go after school and get our costumes together!
我们放学后应该一起去买服装
I would love to, but, um,
我很想去,但是
I have to take my sister to an ultrasound.
我得带我姐姐去做超声波检测
My mom's coming back tomorrow,
我妈妈明天就回来了
so I have some house stuff.
我得先回去打扫一下
Yeah, and vintage is my middle name,but..
我大爱葡萄酒,但是
I gotta get to class.
我得先去上课了
That leaves us.
只剩下我们俩了
Look, I am so sorry, Mona,
梦娜,我真的很抱歉
but I have to study with Caleb after school.
但是放学后我要跟凯勒一起学习
So it's just me... again.
所以只剩下我一个人了,又一次
"Tristan and Isolde"?
《王者之心》
"Abelard and Heloise"?
《圣殿下的私语》
This is too cute.
这个真是太可爱了
Fitz is a sucker for a tragic love story.
费兹真是痴迷于悲剧爱情故事啊
I so didn't mean that how it sounded.
我绝对不是听上去那个意思
Have you heard from him?
他联系你了吗
Yeah, he checks in.
嗯,他通报了他的近况
Everything he thought he wanted, he's lost because of me.
他想要的一切都因我而失去了
Guys, II think that it might be over this time.
我觉得这次我们可能就结束了
Really over.
真的结束了
Great.
棒极了
Now Mona knows I lied about where I am.
现在梦娜知道我撒谎了
And Caleb is with her...
凯勒还和她在一起
so he's gonna ask me why I ditched her.
他马上就会问我为什么要丢下梦娜了
You know, I am lying to everyone I care about.
我在对我关心的每一个人撒谎
I don't even know why I started lying to begin with.
我甚至不记得是从何时开始的
You're lying because you
你撒谎是因为
don't want the people that you care about
你不想让你关心的人
to end up like Dr. Sullivan
最后落得跟沙利文医生一个下场
Here one day and gone the next.
前一秒还在这儿,下一秒就消失了
Hanna, do you mind?
汉娜,你能别躺上面么
It's... kind of sacred ground.
那里,比较神圣
It is?
真的吗
Man! You sure can keep a secret.
天哪,你还真守得住秘密
Hey, Em, can you grab my computer?
艾米,你能帮我把电脑拿过来吗
What is it, Spence?
怎么了,斯宾塞
Could you look up Dougherty's landing?
你能查一下多尔蒂着陆点吗
It's a tiny airstrip off of highway 30.
是30号高速公路旁的一条小型飞机跑道
Is it close to anything?
附近有什么特别的地方吗
No, it's in the middle of nowhere.
没有,附近什么也没有
Wait... What did that postcard say?
等下,那张明信片写的什么
Um... "Meets 30."
"和30号高速公路交界处"
"The lost woods resort."
迷失森林度假村
Find us where Greenview meets 30."
位于格林维尤和30号高速公路的交界处"
Duncan said that he flew Ali to an airfield
邓肯说艾莉失踪那天
the day she disappeared.
他把艾莉送到了一条飞机跑道上
This has to be where she went.
这一定就是她去的地方了
Maybe Room One?
或许是1号房呢
Are you sure this is right?
你确定是这条路吗
This is Greenview.
这里就是格林维尤
What was that?
那是什么东西
II don't know. A deer, I think.
我也不知道,一只鹿吧
Maybe we should go back.
我们还是回去吧
No! Okay, we didn't come this far to give up.
不行,大老远的跑过来,不能半途而废
Careful, Spence.
小心点,斯宾塞
What is that?
那是什么
What would Ali be doing up here?
艾莉到这儿来干什么
She wasn't bagging a deer, that's for sure.
反正肯定不是来猎鹿的
Are you checking in?
你们要入住吗
I was surprised when you girls pulled up.
我很意外你们会停到这里
People don't come here much any more,
自从洲际公路修好以后
since they built the interstate.
就没什么人来这里了
It doesn't bother me, though.
但我倒无所谓
I like the quiet.
我喜欢安静
Sign here.
在这签个字
Welcome to the Lost Woods Resort...
欢迎来到迷失森林度假村
Mary Smith.
玛丽·史密斯
Um, is Room One available?
1号房有入住客人吗
How'd you know about Room One?
你怎么知道这有1号房
Sorry?
什么
It's got the hottest water on the property.
那是这里水最热的一间房
It's perfect for a night like this.
特别适合这样的天气
Oh, oour friend, the one who told us about this place,
我们的一个朋友,跟我们说过这个地方
she stayed in Room One.
她当时就住在1号房
Maybe you remember her
可能你还记得她
Vivian Darkbloom?
薇薇安·德克布鲁
Name doesn't ring a bell.
我对这名字没什么印象
Besides, I learned a long time ago
况且,在很久以前我就明白了
not to tell tales about folks who stay here.
不能随便泄露入住人的信息
You check into the Lost Woods
大家之所以入住迷失森林
because you don't want to be found.
就是因为不想被找到
Ununh! Damn it!
见鬼
Are you okay?
没事吧
Hanna, come on!
汉娜,快走
I'm... not exactly sure what we're looking for.
我都不知道我们到底要找什么
Ali left Ian to come up here for a reason.
艾莉扔下伊恩来这儿肯定是有原因的
What was it?
是什么原因呢
Love how they call this place a resort.
挺喜欢这个度假村的名字
Do you think that Ali came here to hide something?
你们说艾莉会不会是来藏什么东西的
Or do you think that she came here to hide,
或者说她是为了把自己藏在这里
from "A"?
躲着A
We need to get into the office.
我们得去办公室一趟
Was Ali here alone,
查查艾莉是一个人来的
or did she come with somebody?
还是和别人一起来的
Is he still there?
他还在那吗
I think that he left.
我觉得他已经走了
I'm just dying to get a look at that registration book.
我一定要去看看那个登记簿
Wait, really?
等等,真的吗
You're gonna come with me?
你要和我一起去吗
Does it look like those two are moving?
她俩像是要去的样子吗
I'm cold.
我冷死了
Okay, no, I'm colder than she is.
拜托,我比她更冷
You're little,
虽然你的个头很小
but you're big.
但你够义气
Is it just me, or is she staring at us?
是我的错觉呢,还是她真盯着咱俩呢
Come on.
走吧
I can't believe you're taking a shower in this place.
难以置信你竟然在这种地方洗澡
It's gross.
太恶心了
God, Emily, I'm covered in mud.
拜托,艾米丽,我浑身都是泥
Hello? Maya?
是玛雅吗
Can you hear me?
听得到吗
Ali checked into Room One
艾莉在她失踪的前一天早上
as Vivian Darkbloom the morning
用薇薇安·德克布鲁的名字
before she went missing.
登记入住了1号房
Areare there any other names in here that we know?
还有其它我们认识的人名吗
Emily?
艾米丽
Ali stayed here twice,
艾莉来过两次
and the first time was the day she was supposed to
第一次是她该去布鲁克海文
be meeting "A" in Brookhaven.
和A见面的那天
Coincidence? I doubt it.
这是巧合吗,我不信
Seriously?
真的吗
She still didn't call back?
她还没有回电话吗
My mom's not even home yet, and I'm lying to her.
我妈还没到家,我就对她撒了谎
She thinks I'm staying at your house.
她以为我在你家
Oh, that works, 'cause my mom thinks that I stayed at yours.
可以呀,我妈以为我一直在你家
We're not stealing that, are we?
你不会就不还那本册子了吧
No. We'll go put it back.
不会,等会我们放回去
We?
我们吗
Spencer, you are not gonna make me
斯宾塞,你不会是
crawl through that window again, are you?
想让我再翻一次窗子吧
I'll do it, I just need you to stand guard.
我来翻窗子,你帮我望风就行
Come on, we're "Team Sparia."
快来,我们可是斯宾艾瑞亚二人组
What's wrong?
怎么了
Caleb can't take me to the masquerade party anymore.
凯勒不能和我去假面舞会了
His mom's flying in tonight.
他妈妈今晚飞过来
My costume needed a date.
我的服装可不能打单
What's your costume?
你穿什么
I wanted to be Juliet, since Bridget Woo beat me out
自从布丽奇特·吴六年级选角时赢过了我
for the part in the 6th grade.
我就一直想扮成朱莉叶
Looking back, I think I wanted to be Romeo.
回想起来,我倒是想扮成罗密欧
So, will you go to the party with me?
那你今晚跟我一起去舞会好吗
I'll be your date...
我跟你一起去
but I'm not dressing like a dude.
但我可不想女扮男装
Harold's back.
哈罗德回来了
Let's go before he realizes we touched his stuff!
快走,不然他会发现我们动过他东西
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Have you heard anything?
你听到什么消息了吗
What might have caused the fire?
起火原因是什么
Just that it wasn't an accident.
我只知道那不是意外
How is Jenna?
詹娜还好吗
She seems fine.
看起来不错
Are you gonna be bringing her to the masquerade party?
你会和她一起去假面舞会吗
No.
Jenna found a way to forgive me.
詹娜已经原谅了我
Do you think that you will ever be able to?
你认为你能原谅我吗
I have work to do.
我还有工作要忙
Look, you have every right to hate me, okay,
你完全有权利恨我
but you don't have to be that guy.
但你没必要成为那样的人
You don't have to be the guy that won't let anybody in.
你不必把所有人都拒于千里之外
Dr. Sullivan?
沙利文医生
I've thought about this moment so many times,
这一刻我已想了很久
wondering what I would say to you if I saw you again.
想着再次见到你该说些什么
They're all gonna be at the party.
他们都会去舞会
You know what you need to do.
你知道该怎么做
This is the perfect place for "A" to hide.
这简直是A的完美藏身之地
Where was Melissa when you left?
你走的时候梅丽莎在哪
In her pajamas, curled up on the couch.
穿着睡衣蜷在沙发上呢
We have three hours
在A找到我们之前
to find out who "A" is before "A" finds us.
我们有三小时来找到A
We all still agree, right?
大家意见一致吧
No matter what happens at midnight,
不管午夜发生什么
we stick together, and we are not giving up that phone.
大家团结一致,绝不交出那个手机
That's four against one. I like those odds.
四对一,我喜欢这优势
Should we split up and look around?
大家分开找吧
None of us have dates, so...
反正我们都没男伴
Let's meet back here in an hour,
一个小时后在这碰头
and keep your phones close.
随时电话联系
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Caleb?
凯勒
You must have me confused with somebody else.
你肯定是认错人了
My name's Romeo.
我叫罗密欧
I thought you were spending the night with your mom.
你晚上不是要陪你妈妈吗
I'm gonna see her tomorrow.
我明天再去见她
And I wanted to surprise you.
我想给你一个惊喜
I'm surprised.
我很惊喜
I can't take all the credit.
这可不能全归功于我
Mona helped me pick out the costume.
梦娜帮我选的服装
Wait Mona, you did this?
等等,梦娜,这是你选的
Call me guilty.
被你发现了
You know, I'm sorry for yesterday.
昨天的事很抱歉
From now on, I promise, no more secrets, okay?
我保证从现在起,不再对你有任何隐瞒
You'll tell me about it later.
以后再说吧
Now, go dance with your sizzling hot toddy
现在赶紧和你的性感大帅哥跳舞吧
before he melts the room.
不然他要把全场都迷倒了
I love you, Mona.
我爱你,梦娜
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I have to admit...
不得不承认
You had me fooled.
你连我都骗住了
But I've got you figured out.
但我已经看透你了
Do tell.
说来听听
I don't know why you hide behind that layer of superficial bitch,
我不知道你为什么表面上像个肤浅的贱人
but you are a great friend to Hanna.
但你对汉娜真的很够朋友
That means more to me than you'll ever know.
你这话对我来说意义重大
Thanks to Alison, I went years without any friends.
因为艾莉森,我很多年都没有朋友
We never stood up to her.
我们从未反对过她
I'm sorry for that.
很抱歉
I quit thinking about that stuff a long time ago.
我很久以前就不纠结这些事了
But it's funny today I just couldn't get her out of my mind.
但奇怪的是,今天我一直在想着她
I took Caleb to that store I was talking about yesterday.
我带凯勒去了我昨天说过的那家店
It's a tiny place. Thank you.
地方不大,谢谢
You'd never find it if you didn't know it was there.
如果不知道的话,肯定找不到
It's in Brookhaven.
是在布鲁克海文
I know Brookhaven.
我知道布鲁克海文
It's the last place I saw Ali alive,
那是我最后一次看到活着的艾莉
about a week before she went missing.
大概是在她失踪的一个礼拜前
Alison?
艾莉森吗
Crap.
见鬼
I can't believe you're here.
真没想到你在这里
It's kind of like we're shopping together.
感觉就像我们在一起逛街
Alison?
艾莉森
Why are you dressed like that?
你为什么要打扮成这样
What's going on?
你在干什么
Is it some sort of a game?
是在玩什么游戏吗
Mona, can I tell you a secret?
梦娜,我能告诉你个秘密吗
For real?
真的吗
It's for real, and for keeps.
是真的,一定要保密
I can't believe you're talking to me.
不敢相信你居然要告诉我
Yeah, well...
是的
II'm watching someone. Who?
我在监视一个人,是谁
Mona, this isn't a game.
梦娜,这不是游戏
Just pretend like you don't know me and take off, okay?
你能假装不知道我在这,然后离开吗
Wow. The Ali D. needs something
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯居然
from Mona Vanderwaal.
在恳求梦娜·范德瓦尔
What's it worth to you?
那我能得到什么呢
What do you want?
你想要什么
To be popular.
变得受欢迎
I left her a message that night,
那天晚上我给她留了言
But then she went all M.I.A. on us,
然后她就跟我们玩失踪了
And she never called me.
她也没再和我联系
Did you see who Alison was watching?
当时你看到艾莉森在监视谁吗
Do you mean who she was spying on?
你是说她在偷窥谁吗
No, it was probably just some guy she had a crush on.
我不知道,也许是她暗恋的人
"A" wasn't watching Ali in Brookhaven.
"A"没在布鲁克海文监视艾莉
Ali was watching "A".
是艾莉在监视"A"
Okay, wait.
好吧,等等
If this is "A" code,
如果这就是"A"的谜面
I didn't get the handbook.
我还不知道谜底是什么
Look, Ali checked into a motel the day before she went missing.
艾莉在她失踪前一天住进汽车旅馆
She didn't go there to hide from "A".
我觉得她去那里不是为了躲开"A"
I think she followed "A" there.
而是跟踪"A"到那里的
Hello?
有人吗
No matter how hard I try...
不管我多努力
I can't stay away from you.
但还是离不开你
Keep your friends close, Em.
看紧你的朋友们,艾米
Spencer, where are you?
斯宾塞,你在哪
That's what Ali was doing,
那是艾莉一直在做的
Keeping her enemies even closer.
更要看紧她的敌人
I'm on my way back to the motel right now.
我在回汽车旅馆的路上
Now? Yes!
现在吗,是啊
When we checked into the motel, there was a key
我们住进旅馆时
for every room available except for room two.
有把钥匙能打开除二号房的所有房间
Room two hasn't been booked since before Ali went missing.
从艾莉失踪前,二号房就一直没有人订
Don't you get it, Em?
还不懂吗,艾米
Nobody checks into room two because it's been rented,
没人能住进二号房,因为那房间被租出去了
and Ali checked into the room next door
而艾莉却住进了隔壁的房间
because she was spying on "A".
因为她在监视"A"
Spencer, don't go out there alone. Wait for us.
斯宾塞,别一个人去,等着我们
No, I don't want us all to leave.
不,我不想大家都离开舞会
We can't tip "A" off.
那样"A"会起疑心的
And besides, I'm not alone. I'm with Mona.
再说我不是一个人,我和梦娜一起
Okay, you've got two hours to get back here.
好吧,你两个小时后得回来
Okay.
好的
It's kind of you to take the time to sit with me.
很高兴你能抽出时间和我一起坐在这里
It must get lonely out here.
在这里你一定感觉很孤单
I find myself talking to these stuffed creatures.
我总是和那些玩偶说话
Well, I guess you really only have to worry
我猜,除非了它们回答你的话
if they start to talk back to you.
否则你没什么可担心了
What's that supposed to mean?
那话是什么意思
It was a joke.
只是一个玩笑
Um... thank you,
嗯,谢谢你
for the tea.
请我喝茶
You haven't finished.
你还没喝完呢
What's wrong?
怎么了
This is our first dance.
这是我们跳的第一支舞
I want to see you.
我想看着你
Emily.
艾米丽
Oh, my god.
我的天
Spencer, what is this place?
斯宾塞,这是什么鬼地方
This is "A's" lair.
这是"A"的老窝
I'm sorry about the other night.
那天晚上十分抱歉
Just forget about it.
忘了它吧
That's the thing
但是关键是
I don't want to forget about it.
我不想忘掉它
We have a connection. You can't deny that.
我们之间有火花,你不能否认这个
We did. But I...
有过,可是我...
I get it. I messed it up.
我明白,我搞砸了
You weren't ready, and that's okay.
你没准备好而已,没关系的
I wish I'd fought harder for you.
真希望我当时可以为你勇敢一点
I'm sorry, Paige.
很遗憾,佩奇
I didn't tell you so you'd be sorry.
我不是为了让你遗憾而告诉你的
I just want to be honest.
我只想对你诚实
And I care about you.
我很在乎你
So I'll be here for you, for whatever you need.
我会你直在你身边,需要什么尽管开口
I think what I need right now is a friend.
我现在需要的只是一个朋友
Then it's official. We're friends.
那么正式声明,我们是朋友
That makes me happy.
我很高兴
Spencer?
斯宾塞
This has to be "A's" costume.
这一定就是A的礼服
I'll call Hanna.
我去给汉娜打电话
“A's” dressed as the black swan.
A要扮黑天鹅
Who is that?
那是谁
Gum?
吃口香糖吗
Uh, no, thanks.
不了,谢谢
Okay.
好吧
Why aren't they calling us back?
她们为什么不回电话
This is Ali's diary.
这是艾莉的日记
Melissa was the black swan at a charity ball
梅丽莎去年参加费城慈善舞会的时候
in Philly last year.
就穿了黑天鹅裙子
You don't think she'd do anything
但你觉得她不会伤害你
to try and hurt you, do you?
对不对
Why would you ask me that?
为什么这么问
Well, I just thought that's what you meant.
我觉得你是这个意思
Melissa's the black swan. Maybe she's "A".
梅丽莎是黑天鹅,也许她就是A
Actually, can I have that gum now?
话说,能给我块口香糖吗
Sure.
当然
You know, I think I have more in the car,
我车里还有
so I'll be right back, okay?
马上回来,好吧
There she is.
她在那
Who is that?
那是谁
I can't tell from here.
从这看不清
Tall, size two.
高个子,穿二号码的衣服
I hate her already.
我已经开始恨她了
It's Lucas.
是卢卡斯
They're all together.
他们在一起
Come on.
Cashmere sweaters.
羊绒衫
I found the gum.
我找到口香糖啦
You didn't call Hanna, did you?
你没给汉娜打电话,对不对
Because you're "A".
因为你就是A
Congratulations, Spencer.
恭喜你,斯宾塞
You figured it out.
你猜出来了
She's leaving! Hurry!
她要走了,快点
It's locked!
锁上了
I'm calling Spencer.
我给斯宾塞打个电话
This phone is a piece of crap.
这手机太垃圾了
I'll call her.
我来给她打
That's weird.
真奇怪
What? Here.
什么奇怪,这儿
Your phone is set to record every time it's turned on.
你的手机被设置成开机自动摄像了
I had to get you out there alone, so we could talk.
我得把你带出来,才能跟你好好谈一下
Okay.
好啊
Just slow down, okay? Let's talk.
但是开慢点,好吗,咱们好好谈
You had to earn it
参与的权利
The right to be a part of it.
是要靠自己争取的
You didn't see Ali in Brookhaven.
你没有在布鲁克黑文看到艾莉
She saw you, didn't she?
是她看到了你,对不对
You just made that story up.
你只是瞎编的而已
We're in this together now.
我们现在是一根绳上的蚂蚱
I admire you, Spencer.
斯宾塞,我很仰慕你
That's why you get to decide how this ends, tonight.
所以今晚的结局,由你来决定
You can join the "A" Team, or you can disappear.
你可以加入A队,或是就此消失
You...you almost killed Hanna.
你差点杀了汉娜
She's my friend.
她是我的朋友
I thought she was your friend too.
我以为她也是你的朋友
It's easier to forgive an enemy than it is
原谅敌人反而比原谅朋友
to forgive a friend.
更容易
Oh, my god. It's Mona.
天哪,是梦娜
How did you do it?
你是怎么做到的
How could you be everywhere?
你怎么会无处不在
You were always one step ahead of us.
你总是领先我们一步
You're not the only genius in this car.
天才又不只你一个人
You bitches underestimated me.
你们这群贱人太小看我了
You're never gonna make it to lookout point
如果你不减速的话
if you don't slow down.
咱们也就甭去掺望点了
They're going to lookout point.
她们去掺望台了
I know a shortcut. Come on.
我知道一条捷径,快
Hanna.
汉娜
Mona's "A."
梦娜是A
Come on.
Is this some kind of payback?
这是报复吗
Because we let Ali treat you like that?
因为艾莉欺负你时,我们视若无睹
I am so over Ali. I told you.
我才不在意艾莉呢
She was never my friend, but Hanna was.
她一直都不是朋友,可汉娜是
And you bitches took her from me.
而你们这群贱人把她从我身边抢走了
This is about betrayal?
只因背叛吗
It's not about betrayal, Spencer, it's about revenge!
无关背叛,只是报复
You deserved everything you got!
你们罪有应得
You stole my only friend.
你们抢走了我唯一的朋友
Mona, she's still your friend!
梦娜,她依然是你朋友
Okay.
好吧
So what's the plan?
你的计划是什么
I mean, "A" always has a plan, right?
A向来都是处心积虑,计划周详
Yes. She does.
对,当然
What happens if I don't join the team?
要是我不加入你的阵营呢
Melissa doesn't have your dad's gun. I do.
你爸爸的枪没在梅丽莎手上,在我这里
When Ali left, it pulled you guys apart.
艾莉的离开曾让你们彼此疏远
It'll be the same if you go away.
相信你走后也会这样
No, it won't.
不,不会的
Hanna, stop! Hanna!
汉娜,停车,汉娜
Hanna! Hanna!
汉娜,汉娜
Get up!
快起来
Spencer!
斯宾塞
Dr. Sullivan?
沙利文医生
Are you all okay?
你们都还好吗
We tried to find you.
我们试着联系你
What did she do to you? Where have you been?
她对你做了什么,你去哪了
She threatened my son.
他恐吓我儿子
I didn't think I had a choice.
我别无选择
I needed to leave. I'm so very sorry.
我只有离开,我很抱歉
Hanna...
汉娜
Hanna, it's all right. You're safe now.
汉娜,没事了,你现在安全了
I can't believe this.
我不敢相信
She was my friend.
我把她当朋友
It's over, Aria.
艾瑞亚,都结束了
She's alive!
她还活着
She was living in a perpetual state of hyper reality.
她长期生活在超现实的状态中
The adrenaline rush that accompanied
极限冲刺伴随着
her feelings of empowerment
她超强的控制力
and her high level of intelligence
以及她高的智商
fueled Mona's ability
是梦娜看起来
to be seemingly allknowing and omnipresent.
无所不知,无所不在的原动力
Will she always be like this?
她会一直这样吗
With therapy and the right medications,
通过治疗和适当的药物控制
people with these personality disorders
想这样人格扭曲的人
can get better.
会逐渐好起来
I know they're watching me.
我知道她们盯着我看
I don't look bad, considering.
但我看起来并不糟糕
I like this lipstick.
我喜欢这款唇彩
What's it called? Toffee Tango?
叫什么来着,太妃探戈
They think it's over.
她们以为一切结束了
Loser Mona's going to the nuthouse,
输家梦娜住进了精神病院
and those precious liars are going home to sleep
而那群矫揉造作的撒谎精
with their windows open and their doors unlocked.
可以回家安心睡个好觉了
Don't they know that's what we want?
她们知道那并不是我们想要的结果吗
I never thought I'd find the strength to come back here,
我没想过我还有勇气回到这
but your friend showed up, and he was very convincing.
但你们的朋友出现,说服了我
I help people push through their fears,
我帮助他人摆脱恐惧
but he helped me push through mine.
而他帮了我
Wait, our friend?
等等,我们的朋友
Pretending not to love you
假装不爱你
was the hardest thing I've ever done.
是我做过的最艰难的事
You gonna be okay at home tonight?
你今晚自己在家可以吗
I know Mona's "A."
我知道梦娜是A
I just keep seeing that faceless person in the black hoodie.
但我脑子里一直在想穿着黑色连帽衫的神秘人
Let's sleep at my place.
去我家睡吧
My mom will be thrilled to have a reason to cook.
我妈肯定很高兴,终于有理由下厨了
That sounds like old times.
很久没吃你妈做的菜了
Honey, they found a body.
亲爱的,警察找到了一具尸体
They think it's it's Maya.
他们认为,是玛雅
Mona, you have a visitor.
梦娜,有人来看你了
I did everything you asked me to.
我完成了你的要求

重点单词   查看全部解释    
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
jail [dʒeil]

想一想再看

n. 监牢,监狱,拘留所
vt. 监禁,下狱

 
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
lair [lɛə]

想一想再看

n. 野兽的巢穴,躲藏处

联想记忆
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 
genius ['dʒi:njəs]

想一想再看

n. 天才,天赋

联想记忆
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
sacred ['seikrid]

想一想再看

adj. 神圣的,受尊重的

 
convincing [kən'vinsiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人信服的,有力的,令人心悦诚服的 vbl.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。