手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第24集 美少女们怀疑梅丽莎就是"A"

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".

《美少女的谎言》前情回顾
You need to give me your phone.
把手机给我
Hanna!
汉娜
It's really old, like six months.
很老的款了,大约有六个月了吧
Have maya's parents heard from her?
玛雅的父母有她的消息了吗
I have.
但我有
Are you gonna tell her parents? She asked me not to.
你准备告诉她父母吗,她要我别说
If your relationship is in so much trouble,
如果这段感情满布荆棘
Why not just let it go?
为什么不放手
Toby, you can not let Jenna back into your life again.
托比,你不能再让詹娜干预你的生活了
I am not taking the job,
我不会接受那份工作
and I don't want you to have that kind of power over me.
我也不希望你来控制我
Where do you get the nerve to talk to me this way?
你算哪根葱,敢这样跟我讲话
Toby said that you were the one that dragged me out.
托比说是你把我拖出来的
Yeah. Why?
对,为什么救我
You guys get that text from "A"?
你们收到A的短信了吗
Yes,
收到了
and now Melissa's threatening to kill our parents.
现在梅丽莎威胁要害死我们的父母
my sister is not "A".
我姐姐不是A
Spencer, I hired a private investigator
斯宾塞,我雇佣私家侦探
to look into her disappearance.
是为了调查她的失踪
I was worried about your sister.
我担心的是你姐姐
where is she?
她在哪儿
"It's my turn to torture you."
"轮到我来折磨你了"
Take this home and burn it.
把这个带回家然后烧掉
Is it page five?
是第五页吗
Who's Vivian Darkbloom?
薇薇安·德克布鲁是谁
I'm pretending to be someone else.
我在假装另一个人
Um, I've got some of Alison's things.
我那有一些艾莉森的东西
We were looking in the bag for clues,
我们只在包里面搜寻线索
but we should've been looking at the whole bag as a clue.
但事实上那个包本身就是个线索
Don't.
不要
Don't scream, please.
不要叫,拜托
I needed something from the bag. What?
我需要包里的一样东西,什么
You're really mad at me, aren't you?
你真的生我的气了,对吗
Not telling you about jason.
怪我没告诉你杰森的事情
Alison. Things would have been so different if I'd spilled.
艾莉森,如果我说了的话一切都不同了
I mean, Jason's your brother, too,
我的意思是,杰森也是你的哥哥
and that practically makes us sisters, right?
这样让我们真成姐妹了,不是吗
You deserve a decent sister.
你应该有一个像样的姐妹
Qu'estce que c'est?
这是什么
Ooh, painkillers.
止痛药啊
Mind if I take a couple for the road?
能给我一些带走吗
What road? You're still hiding out as Vivian?
带去哪儿,你还装成薇薇安躲在外面吗
Alison, Aria met Duncan,
艾莉森,艾瑞亚碰到了邓肯
he took her up in his plane,
他带她上了飞机
and he told her that he flew you back
他告诉她那天他带你
from Hilton head that day.
从希尔顿黑德岛飞回来了
He talks too much,
他话太多了
but I'm glad you guys haven't given up.
但是我很欣慰你们没有放弃
Maybe now that you've got this...
而且你们已经拿到这个
Why? What's in there?
什么,里面到底有什么
What should I be looking for?
我应该找什么
Can't tell you.
不能告诉你
But don't get hung up on the details
不要因为一些细枝末节
and miss what's parked right in front of you.
而忽略了整个大局
I miss you, Spence.
我想念你,斯宾塞
I miss that fierce look you'd get in your eyes
想念你对难题的答案
when you had to know the answer,
对赢得比赛势在必得时
had to win the game.
眼神里的夺目光彩
But this isn't Yahtzee, sweetie.
但这又不是玩快艇骰子,亲爱的
This is some seriously messedup stuff.
这是一件错综复杂的事情
But here's the good news
不过好消息是
You're getting warmer.
你越来越接近真相了
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Spence?
斯宾塞
Jeez, it's freezing down here.
天哪,这下面真冷
Was that door open all night?
那扇门整晚都开着的吗
Spencer, you're overthinking this.
斯宾塞,你想得太多了
Then why was the door open?
那么那扇门为什么是开着的呢
You're taking two different medications.
你现在服用了两种药
You probably got up in the middle of the night
你可能是半夜醒了
She was in my living room, Emily.
她就在我的客厅,艾米丽
I could still smell her creme rinse after she left.
她走了之后我还能闻到她头发的香气
You think I'm losing it, don't you?
你觉得我疯了,不是吗
No, I don't.
不,没有
I've been there.
我之前也这样
After I got locked in that barn,
我被锁在谷仓之后
I woke up and she was leaning over me.
我醒了过来,她就伏在我旁边
That conversation felt more real
那场对话比
than you and me talking in this car.
你和我在这里的谈话还要真实
So, wait, what are you saying,
那你到底什么意思
that she actually was in my house this morning?
你是说她今天早上确实在我家吗
I didn't say that. I just think that Ali is like...
我没有那样说,我只是觉得艾莉就像
holding all of our brains hostage,
侵占了我们所有人的大脑
and we won't be able to sleep
让我们无法入睡
until we ifind out what really happened to her.
除非我们查出事实真相
I should go talk to these people.
我得去和这些人谈谈
We'll be late for school.
我们上课快迟到了
Where's Emily? She already left.
艾米丽呢,她已经走了
She had to go to her house before school
她上学前得先回趟家
to talk with the tenants before they move out.
在租客搬走前跟他们谈谈
Have we heard anything more
迪劳伦提斯家房子失火的事情
about the fire at the DiLaurentis' house?
有什么新进展吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Do they know was it started?
他们知道是怎么着火的吗
Do they think someone set it intentionally?
他们觉得是有人故意纵火吗
I really don't know.
我真的不知道
What was that?
那是什么
What was what?
什么是什么
That.
那个
Your purse is ringing.
你的钱包在响
Hello.
你好
Hanna?
汉娜
No, this is her mother.
不,我是她妈妈
I don't know what you're calling her on, caleb,
我不知道你找她有什么事,凯勒
because Hanna doesn't own a phone anymore.
因为汉娜不再有手机了
It's not my phone. It's Mona's.
这不是我的手机,是梦娜的
She gave me her old one.
她把她的旧手机给我了
She needs to be able to reach me at all times.
她需要随时随地能联系上我
Why?
为什么
You pulled one girl out of a burning building.
你昨天把一个女孩从着火的房子里救了出来
It doesn't make you Rosewood's new fire chief.
不代表你就成了玫瑰镇的校方队长
Mona's in a crisis. I need to be there for her 24/7.
梦娜有麻烦了,我得二十四小时陪着她
What's the crisis?
什么麻烦
Okay, Hanna, there is no more room
汉娜,这间房子里
for secrets and lies in this house.
不能再有秘密和谎言
It's already way too crowded.
已经够多了
Morning.
早上好
Thought you were gonna honk.
还以为你被困住了
Let's go. Mona...
我们走,梦娜
If you need roundtheclock counseling,
如果你需要全天陪伴
you're more than welcome to stay here for a night or two.
我们很欢迎你过来住上一两天
But no using phones. Is that clear?
但是不准用手机,清楚了吗
Got it. So sorry.
知道了,真不好意思
Ooh, is that an egg white omelet?
那个是煎蛋卷吗
You are just amazing, Mrs. M.
您太厉害了,玛琳夫人
You make Martha Stewart look like a slacker.
您让玛莎·斯图尔特都无地自容了
Mona, move.
梦娜,走了
What are you, uh...?
你怎么会...
My dad's at a conference in Vermont.
我爸去佛蒙特州开会了
Just thought we'd celebrate.
我们应该庆祝一下
You know, most people celebrate getting a job offer,
一般大家都是庆祝找到了工作
not turning it down.
而不是庆祝拒绝了工作
Well, you're definitely not most people.
你显然不是一般人
Plus, that wasn't a real job offer.
再说,那根本不是真正的工作
That was my dad trying to control our lives.
那只是我爸想要控制我们的手段
And you showed him that he can't.
而你向他证明了,他办不到
Did I?
我有吗
You know, 'cause ever since I got back,
自从我回来以后
it's been a bit chilly.
一直觉得同事不太热络
The dean is not pleased with me.
院长对我有些不满
Look, we knew that there'd be fallout.
我们都知道会有这些后果的
But that's just the dean. Your dad's not even back yet.
你爸还没回来,院长就这态度了
Probably gonna get worse.
可能会越来越糟
My dad is not that powerful.
我爸没那么大能耐
It'll pass.
都会过去的
Come here.
过来
He's three states away.
他和我们隔着十万八千里呢
You can at least lean into it.
你可以靠近些的
Jenna, what are you doing?
詹娜,你在做什么
I can't wait till after school. Let the doctors do that.
我等不到放学之后了,等医生来弄
I couldn't even sleep last night, Toby.
我昨晚几乎整夜没睡,托比
I'm too excited.
我太兴奋了
But you shouldn't I'm fine.
但你不能...我没事
You don't need a degree to take off a bandage.
拆掉绷带又不是什么难事
Would you rather be alone?
你想要一个人待着吗
I want yours to be the first face that I see.
我希望看到的第一个人是你
Jenna?
詹娜
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Guys, I figured it out.
姐妹们,我弄清楚了
Alison took out a classified ad
艾莉森登了一条分类广告
asking 'A' to meet her in Brookhaven,
让A在布鲁克海文和她见面
and 'A' responded.
A也答应了
This was going on for like a month.
这个广告大概登了一个月
Look. "Dear 'A,'
看这个,"亲爱的A
what's it gonna take to end this?
要怎样才能结束这一切
You need to stop. A.D."
你该停手了,A.D"
"Hey, desperately seeking silence,"
极度渴求安宁吗
who says I wanna end this? 'A.'"
谁说我要停手了,A"
Let me see that. What's this one?
给我看看,这个是什么
It's the last paper before Labor Day weekend.
这是劳工节周末前的最后一期报纸
Alison was set to meet 'A' at 235 Spruce Street.
艾莉森和A约在斯普鲁斯街235号见面
Why do I know that street?
名字怎么这么熟悉
Because we walked on it.
因为我们去过
The creepy doll hospital?
恐怖洋娃娃医院那里吗
Guys.
你们看
She took off the bandage.
她的绷带拆了
She's not using the stick.
她没用导盲棍了
Why is she still wearing the shades?
那她为什么还戴着墨镜
Hanna, stop staring.
汉娜,别盯着人家
Are they all here?
她们都在吗
Yes.
是的
Thanks, Toby. I'll meet you inside.
谢了,托比,我等下去里面找你
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Can you see or not?
你到底看不看得见
Hanna.
汉娜
Wait, the surgery didn't...?
等等,手术没有...
No, it didn't.
没有
I went in knowing the odds, so I can't be shocked.
我知道成功的几率,所以我并不意外
The funny thing is, I woke up this morning and, uh...
有趣的事,今早我醒来后
I could see clearly.
我能看清一切了
Just not with my eyes.
不过不是用我的眼睛
You could've left me in that smoky room,
你本可以把我扔在起火的房子里不管的
Hanna, but you...
汉娜,但你
You didn't.
你没那么做
Instead, you...you saved my life.
相反,你,你救了我的命
And it made me realize that...
这让我意识到
that people can grow.
人是会成长的
So now it's my turn, and that's why I'm here.
现在轮到我了,这也是我来的原因
I'm here to...
我是来
to apologize
来道歉的
and to let go of the anger that's been holding me back.
忘却那些一直控制着我的怒火
So...
所以
can we just please... move on?
我们能尽释前嫌吗
What exactly are you apologizing for, Jenna?
你到底为什么事道歉,詹娜
For holding a grudge and, uh...
为一直心怀怨念,并且
for hating you.
憎恨你们而道歉
We've all done things that we're not proud of.
我们都做过不光彩的事情
I know what you think of me.
我知道你们是怎么看我的
But you're wrong.
但你们错了
I've never been the person you really need to fear.
我从不是你们该真正害怕的人
Please don't tell me you bought that.
拜托,别告诉我你们信了
I kinda did.
我有点信了
Guys, if that surgery didn't work,
拜托,手术没有成功
there's no way she hates us less.
她对我们的憎恨只会有增无减
I still believe she had something to do with that fire at Jason's.
我还是觉得她与杰森家的火灾有关
So you think she set the fire and then just walked into it?
你的意思是她放了火然后自己走了进去吗
Yeah, I've heard of cutting off your nose to spite your face, but that's
我听说过削足适履的故事,但是
Cutting off your whole face.
把整只脚都砍了
Well, if Jenna isn't 'A,'
如果詹娜不是A
then who is she talking about?
那她说的是谁
Garrett?
加勒特吗
Melissa.
梅丽莎
Hanna, Melissa openly admitted
汉娜,梅丽莎公开承认了
to sending Ali angry text messages.
给艾莉发过恐吓短信的事
If she was 'A," why would she do that?
如果她是A,她为什么要这样做
I don't know. I don't have the answer.
我不知道,我也不知道答案
I think Vivian did.
我想薇薇安应该知道
I think she found out.
我觉得被她发现了
That's why she's not sitting with us.
所以她才没和我们坐在一起
So what? What do we do now?
然后呢,我们现在该怎么办
We retrace Ali's steps, go back to Brookhaven.
我们追随艾莉的脚步,回布鲁克海文去
We're too close now to back off.
真相就在眼前了,我们不能退缩
Guess who just got "Hext" again.
猜猜谁又收到"恐吓短信"了
What? "Break up Hanna and her hottie
什么,"让汉娜和她的小帅哥分手
or you go back to being a junior high nottie.
否则让你重新变成校园丑女
Don't test me. 'a.'"
别考验我的耐心,A"
'A' just sent you this?
A刚给你发的吗
Why are you confused?
你有什么好奇怪的
This is typical Awipe behavior, right?
这不是A典型的清扫行为吗
Pushing me to break you guys up.
逼我让你们分手
Did you get a text, too?
你也收到短信了吗
I'm phoneless, remember?
我根本没手机,好吗
Damn, I forgot. Here.
该死,我忘了,给你
Check and see if you were hit.
看看你有没有收到
I haven't received anything since the fire.
那场大火后我就没收到过信息了
Then Jenna came in this morning all sorry and kumbaya.
今早却收到詹娜的"对不起,过来吧"
Hold it. Jenna Marshall is sending these?
等等,詹娜·马歇尔发的这些吗
God, I thought that blind "Beyotch" only stole boyfriends.
天哪,我以为那贱人只会偷人家男友呢
I didn't say that, all right? Mona, I've gotta go.
梦娜,我不是那意思,我得走了
Hanna, wait. Who do you think is sending these?
汉娜,等等,那你说是谁发的这些
Honestly, I have no idea,
说真的,我也不知道
but maybe I'll get more information after Brookhaven.
也许去了布鲁克海文后就知道了
What's in Brookhaven?
布鲁克海文有什么
Sorry about this morning. Did you get in trouble?
今早对不起,你有麻烦吗
I'm always in trouble.
我总是有麻烦
So are we still on for tonight?
今晚按计划进行吗
Yes, um...
好,但是
Mona's sleeping over, though, so maybe she can join us?
梦娜要借宿,她和我们一起可以吗
Oh, great.
是吗,好啊
Actually, I can't. Got a paper due.
可是我不行,有篇论文要写
But we're still on for our slumber party.
但是睡衣晚会还是会去参加
See ya.
再见
Can you at least pretend not to hate her?
你能至少假装一下不讨厌她吗
I thought that I was.
我觉得我刚才就是啊
He couldn't run Ezra out of town, so now he's shipping me off.
他没法让以斯拉走,就想办法把我弄走
What did Ezra say?
以斯拉怎么说
Well, he's not really surprised.
他对此并不惊讶
My dad's turning this into a war.
我爸要把这事变成战争了
So what are you gonna do?
那么你准备怎么做呢
Look, can you just hurry up and figure it out?
你能快点想出来办法吗
Because Vermont is like Iceland the sequel.
佛蒙特州就像是第二个冰岛
Wait, there's no 235.
等等,没有235号
You guys, look.
姐妹们,快看
Hi. Um, sorry. Excuse me.
打扰一下
We're not open.
我们没有营业
Oh, well, we've tried to call you,
我们试着跟你联系
your shop a couple of times.
跟你的店联系过
We just want to ask a few questions.
我们只想问些问题
You can ask, but it don't mean I'll have the answers.
你问可以,但我不一定会知道答案
um, we just wanted to know if you keep a record
我们只想知道你是否
of all of the customers who purchase your dolls.
记录下每一个买你店里娃娃的顾客
We don't sell much. It's mostly repairs.
我们店没卖多少娃娃,多半是修理工作
Oh, um, well, you do sell some dolls,
你的确卖过一些的
because a friend of ours
因为我们的一个朋友
might have received that one as a gift.
就收到过一个那样的作为礼物
We never sold those. That was left here and never picked up.
没卖过那些,那些是一直放着没人要的
Could you tell us who might have left it?
你知道是谁放的吗
I couldn't tell you what I had for lunch.
我连午饭吃的啥都不记得了
Y'all better come inside.
你们可以进来看看
Seth, baby, turn on the light, would ya?
赛思,宝贝,你能把灯打开吗
We got guests.
来客人了
My late sister did the books.
这些书都是我已故的姐姐的
I've been trying to sell the shop.
我一直都想卖掉这个店
No takers.
但没人要
Kids these days only like things they can google.
现在的小孩只喜欢能谷歌出来的东西
Which doll was it again?
是什么样的娃娃来着
So many faces in here, they start to blur.
这里有太多个了,我都快记不清了
Uh, it was a small one, kind of folksy and burlapy.
小小的,土里土气的,棕色粗麻布的
Terrifying. They mean the voodoo doll.
长的很可怕,她们说的是巫毒娃娃
There was another girl came in asking about the same one.
之前也有一个姑娘来打听过那个
When was that?
那是什么时候
Summer before last.
前年夏天的时候
I can't make heads or tails out of this.
这些让我手足无措
Let me check that stack over there.
让我在那堆东西里面找找
This girl who came in...
那姑娘进来后
what was she asking?
问了些什么呢
She wanted to know who bought it.
她像知道是谁买的那娃娃
Was this her?
是这个女孩吗
That's her face, but she had dark hair.
脸是一样的,但是她的头发是深色的
Lots of it, like that.
像那个一样,很茂密的头发
Um, did you ever figure it out?
那你知道那是谁吗
The person that she was looking for?
她在找的人
No, but I told her to stop looking.
不知道,但我告诉她别找了
Why?
为什么
There are people who wanted to hurt her.
有人想伤害她
A man and a woman.
一个男的和一个女的
Seth, hold your tongue.
赛思,闭上你的嘴
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
When did these people come into the shop?
那些人什么时候来店里的
They didn't. That's something he saw in his mind.
他们没来,那都是他在脑海里所浮现的
He sees things
他能看到一些事情
things that haven't happened yet.
一些还没发生的事情
He's gifted.
这是他的天赋
This couple who was after her...
那对想伤害她的男女
what did they look like?
长什么样
Dark hair, like yours.
和你一样深色的头发
Um, was she wearing sunglasses? Did she have a cane?
她戴墨镜吗,拿根手杖吗
Is she blind? Oh, no, she can see.
她是盲人吗,不是,她看得见
Seth, baby, why don't you take the groceries up to the kitchen, hear?
赛思宝贝,能把杂物搬到厨房里吗
Sorry about what happened to her.
非常抱歉在她身上发生的一切
Must have been awful, breathing dirt into your lungs.
肯定不好受,吸入肺里的都是泥土
I don't even like sand in my mouth.
我连沙子在嘴里都会受不了
Seth, baby, go. You said enough.
赛思宝贝,你说的够多了
You think this will be enough to split?
你们觉得这个够分了吗
Guys, seriously, he's nine years old,
姑娘们,说真的,他9岁了
He's never seen the sun,
从没见过阳光
and he probably lives in a cupboard with like 600 dolls.
也许一直在橱柜中和600个娃娃生活
Okay? So you don't need to get all freaked out
因此你们不要听到一个像鬼马小精灵的
over a newsflash from Casper the Friendly Ghost.
孩子说的话就颓废的不行
Aria, he remembers Alison. Okay?
艾瑞亚,那孩子记得艾莉森
He warned her that something bad was gonna happen.
他警告过她不好的事情会发生
Well, if it wasn't Jenna and Garrett,
那如果不是詹娜和加勒特
who was the couple he saw in his head?
他脑海中浮现的男女还会有谁
Melissa and Ian. Can you let it go?
梅丽莎和伊恩,你能不提他们俩吗
No, he said the girl wasn't blind.
不行,他说过那女的没瞎
Yeah, well, that doesn't mean that we have to go back there.
但是这不意味着我们得怀疑到他们身上
Yeah, we do.
好吧,是要怀疑他们
My parents thought that Melissa could've killed Alison.
我爸妈觉得可能是梅丽莎杀死的艾莉森
Say that again.
再说一遍
They hired a detective after Ali disappeared.
艾莉失踪后他们就雇了个侦探
What did the detective find?
那侦探发现了什么
I don't know, but Melissa tried to convince me
我不知道,但是梅丽莎总试着
that my father wanted to see Ali dead.
让我相信爸爸想让艾莉死
Wait.
等等
Melissa accused your father of wanting Alison dead. Why?
梅丽莎说你爸想让艾莉死,为什么呢
Why would he want that?
他为什么那样想呢
Because Alison knew that my dad...
因为艾莉森知道我爸
my dad is Jason's father, too.
我爸也是杰森的父亲
She would drop hints and make weird jokes
她可能会暗示或者开奇怪的玩笑
about how close our families were.
说我们俩的家庭有多亲近
And then Jason figured it out and he told me...
后来杰森弄明白了,告诉了我
Recently.
最近告诉我的
So your father and...
所以你爸和
Did Ali rub this in Melissa's face, too?
艾莉也用这事去刺激梅丽莎吗
All I know is that Melissa hates Alison's guts.
我只知道梅丽莎对艾莉森恨之入骨
She worked in the next town over and
她在隔壁镇工作
she probably drove past that creepy doll shop every day.
她每天开车都有可能经过那个诡异的娃娃店
Hey. I'm gonna leave these for you to put away.
我把这些留给你自己放好
Fine.
Was everything okay at school today?
今天在学校还顺利吗
Yep.
Have you spoken to dad?
你和爸爸谈过了吗
Yeah, he's enjoying his conference.
谈了,他在开会
Really? He didn't miss too much of it?
真的吗,他居然还能赶上开会
You know, taking tours of boarding schools.
他不是忙着参观寄宿学校呢么
What was the plan, mom?
你们在计划什么,妈妈
Were you gonna haul me off
你是打算把我轰出家
kicking and screaming in the middle of the night?
听我半夜大声尖叫吗
We were just exploring options. Oh, what a relief.
我们也是在权衡,真欣慰啊
Wow, you're only exploring the idea of ruining my life.
你们只是在权衡着怎么毁掉我的生活
Aria, calm down. How am I supposed to feel?
艾瑞亚,冷静点,我应该怎么想呢
The one minute you're processing the idea of me and Ezra,
前一分钟你还在努力接受我同以斯拉的事
and then the next I'm being exiled to Siberia?
然后突然就要把我流放到西伯利亚吗
That is not why I'm considering this.
这不是我作此打算的原因
There is something going on in your life.
你现在身处险境
I know you are being bullying.
我知道你被恐吓欺侮了
The only people bullying me right now in my life are you and dad.
现在唯一对我恐吓欺侮的人是你和爸爸
I am just trying to keep you safe!
我只想护你周全
Okay, you might be.
好吧,你可能是这样想的
Dad's trying to punish me.
可爸爸是想惩罚我
Okay, and that's really unfair
这真的不公平
because I forgave him for what he did.
考虑到我原谅了他所犯过的错
If I had wanted to hurt him, I could've done something about it.
要是当初我想伤害他的话,我是能做到的
I still could.
现在同样也是
And what do you think would happen if the Dean found out
你想想,要是系主任知道
dad was having an affair with one of his grad students?
爸爸和他的研究生曾有一腿会怎样
Where do you think they'd send him?
你觉得他们会把他送哪去呢
Oh, good, you're home.
太好了,你在家
I could use your help.
我需要你帮忙
Um, with what?
帮什么
Thankyou notes from the baby shower.
新生儿派对的感谢信
Who sent me something from Florida?
谁会从佛罗里达寄东西给我呢
Oh, it must be Aunt Joyce. Sweet.
肯定是乔伊斯阿姨,太贴心了
I think they're still open, but I'm too tired.
邮局肯定还没关门,但我太累了
I'll go tomorrow.
我明天再去
Okay.
Whose bag is that in your room?
你房里的包包是谁的
Why were you in my room?
你怎么会进我房间
I needed Lizzy Farren's address.
我需要利兹·法伦的地址
Why are you being so jumpy?
你为何这么不安
I justI didn't sleep very well last night.
我只是, 昨晚睡的不太好
Um, the bag is Alison's.
包包是艾莉森的
Jason gave me some of her things.
杰森给了我些她的东西
Give them to charity.
送去给慈善基金会吧
It's morbid holding on to that kind of stuff.
拿着那种东西太可怕了
Melissa...Hmm?
梅丽莎,怎么了
Can you explain this?
你能解释下吗
She's coming upstairs.
她上楼了
Where is she?
她在哪
How do you even have this?
你怎么会有这段视频的
Did you steal it from Ian?
是从伊恩那偷来的吗
What were you doing in Alison's bedroom
艾莉森失踪那晚
the night of her disappearance?
你在她卧室干什么
I thought we were beyond this. I'm concerned.
我以为我们说清楚了,我是关心你
Mom and dad were, too. That's why they hired somebody
妈和爸也是,所以他们才请人
Look, they suspected you. Of what?
他们怀疑你,怀疑什么
I just wanna help you, Melissa, because if you did something
梅丽莎,我只想帮你,如果你做了什么
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
I was in that house looking for Ian.
我只是去她房里找伊恩
Okay, so why didn't you tell
那为何你没告诉其他人
anybody that you saw Garrett and Jenna there?
你看见加内特和珍娜在那
Just because they wanted
他们想让艾莉死
to see Ali dead doesn't mean they killed her.
并不代表人是他们杀的
Half this town wanted that girl to disappear.
镇上一半的人都想艾莉消失
I don't think that I can hold on to this.
这事我不能帮你隐瞒了
I think that the police need to see it,
警察有必要看看这段录像
and I don't mean Garrett.
但我说的警察不是指加内特
I'd be careful, Spence.
斯宾塞,换做我就会小心行事
You turn that in, there are
你把它交出去
other videos out there that might surface.
其它录像会随之浮出水面
I've seen some stuff that
我也看过一些东西
makes you and your friends look pretty bad.
会让你和你的朋友陷入麻烦
Like what?
比如呢
I never asked questions about what I saw,
我对自己所看见的从没提出质疑
but I'm guessing that the police will.
但我想警察会追根究底
She is bluffing.
她虚张声势罢了
That's a pretty big hand to play with no cards.
没牌的情况下那真是重磅炸弹
That's what happens when you have nothing.
但你没牌可出的时候只能这样
You play big and you psyche everybody out.
你出大牌,把其他人吓出局
Okay, but what if Melissa is telling the truth?
但如果梅丽莎说的是真的呢
What if there was a camera on us the night of the Jenna thing?
要是珍娜出事那晚,有人拍下我们怎么办
You know what? Enough is enough.
知道吗,我受够了
If we have to trick Melissa into
如果我们不得不诱使梅丽莎
sending a text message to prove that she's 'A,'
发条短信证明她就是A
then that's what we'll do.
那我们就这样做
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
Is this some kind of test?
是某种测试吗
Please? Okay.
求你了,听着
Cracking the code to a cell phone is one thing,
破解手机密码是一回事
but now we are crossing over to like Fear Factor territory.
这恶心程度都快赶上《恐惧因素》了
You know how I feel about Mona.
你知道我不喜欢梦娜
I know, but I also know
我知道,但我也知道
there's someone out there trying to split us up.
有人想拆散我们
Did something happen since
发生什么事了吗,自从
It's not about what this person's already done.
这人做过什么已经不再重要了
It's about what we can get them to do.
关键是我们能让他们做什么
Now. Tonight.
现在,今晚
Mom...
妈妈
Did you make that call to the Dean?
你跟系主任打电话了吗
No.
没有
Well, I talked to your father,
我跟你爸谈过了
and the boarding school idea has been shelved for the moment.
寄宿学校的计划暂时搁置了
Oh, thank you. No, don't thank me.
谢谢你,别谢我
Look, you have to understand, you guys pushed me into a corner.
你必须明白,是你们把我弄得走投无路
Your threat had nothing to do with our decision.
做出这个决定与你的威胁无关
Why would we send you to another state
在你已经如此疏远我们的情况下
when you are already a million miles away?
我们还有必要把你送去另一个州吗
I don't even recognize the kid who would turn on her own family.
我都不认识这个要和家庭反目的孩子了
You can't ask me to turn on Ezra either, mom.
你们也不能要求我离开以斯拉,妈妈
You know, when I found out about you two,
当我发现你俩的事时
I was angry and I was confused.
我很生气,也很困惑
But I have never been ashamed of you... Until yesterday.
但我不曾为你感到羞愧, 直到昨天
If you could've heard the silence on the other end of the phone
如果你知道,当我告诉你爸你所说的话时
when I told your father what you said...
他在电话那头的沉默
I don't even know how to get back to who we once were.
我都不知道如何找回我们过去的样子
So should we put the dome light on?
我们要打开车顶灯吗
Or is that too weird?
还是那样太诡异了
I think we passed weird about two blocks ago.
我想我们两个街区前就解决诡异的问题了
What are you doing? Unbuckling.
你在做什么,解开安全带
Why? The car stopped moving. We're parked.
为什么,车不开了,而且停好了
Caleb, look, I'm not an idiot, okay?
凯勒,我不是傻子好吧
I know you'd like to see my head on a stick.
我知道你希望我的头挂在杆子上
You know what? Let's just not go there.
我们还是不要说这些了
We have to, okay?
我们必须说
'Cause we both love Hanna, and that's why we're here.
我们都爱汉娜,所以才到这里来
After a Alison disappeared,
艾莉森失踪后
me and Hanna got really tight.
我和汉娜的关系曾一度很亲密
Junior high was hellacious.
初中生活太糟了
We both needed extreme makeovers,
我们都需要彻底改变
and we got 'em.
而我们做到了
Everything changed.
一切都变了
And then...
但之后
You.
你出现了
You know, Hanna found this great guy,
汉娜遇到了你这个好男生
and I was like serial dating the lacrosse team.
而我却在跟曲棍球队队员们挨个约会
I admit... I was jealous.
我承认,我很嫉妒
It's showtime.
该开演了
Caleb, don't stop.
凯勒,别停下
We're doing this for Hanna.
我们这样是为了汉娜
Are you sure that Melissa went
你确定梅丽莎去了
Positive.
当然
Emily followed her there.
艾米丽跟踪她到那里的
I don't know how you got him to agree.
我不知道你怎么说服他的
He loves me more than he hates Mona, that's how.
他对我的爱战胜了对梦娜的厌恶,仅此而已
Believe me, I'm not digging this either.
相信我,我也不想提这个
Who's it from?
谁发来的
Hanna, let me see.
汉娜,给我看看
Do we need any more proof? It's been Melissa all along.
还需要其他证据吗,一直就是梅丽莎
Spencer's sister's "A".
斯宾塞,你姐姐是A
I can't find my thumb drive,
我找不到U盘了
so we're just gonna have to give them my laptop.
只能把我的笔记本交出去了
Wait who? The police
等等,交给谁,警方
Are you driving or me?
你开车还是我来
Hanna, this is my sister!
汉娜,这是我姐姐
What am I gonna tell my parents? They tried to protect her!
我要怎么跟我爸妈说,他们曾保护过她
Yeah, so did you! For way too long!
对,你也保护过,你们保护她太多了
We should've turned her
我们在知道她给艾莉发过信息的时候
in the second that we knew she texted Ali.
就该立刻去告发她
Mom?
妈妈
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I drove Caleb home. He told Mona he wanted to walk.
我送凯勒回家了,他跟梦娜说想走回去
He doesn't get why we aren't
他不理解我们为什么不给
trapping Jenna and Garrett.
詹娜和加勒特下套
To him, that's the enemy.
他认为他们才是敌人
Well, he's wrong. We have proof now.
但他错了,我们刚刚证明了
No, we might need more. More?
不,我们需要更多证据,更多
I just forced my boyfriend to
我刚刚强迫我男友
make out with my best friend from junior high.
和我初中以来最好的朋友亲热
What's next? Hiding in Melissa's closet?
然后呢,藏在梅丽莎的衣柜里
Rubbing her belly until the baby confesses?
摸着她的肚子直到那孩子来自首吗
Hanna, Jenna and Garrett
汉娜,詹娜和加勒特
No, Emily!
别说了,艾米丽
Stop confusing us! We know who 'A' is now!
别再混淆视听了,我们知道A是谁了
No, Hanna! We're still just guessing!
不汉娜,我们还是在猜测而已
What if we show that kid the video from Alison's room?
我们把艾莉森屋里的录像给那孩子看如何
Let seth tell us which couple
让塞思告诉我们到底是哪对
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
We are now going to ask a nineyearold sideshow
我们现在需要一个九岁的小孩子
to tell us who's been torturing us?
来告诉我们是谁在折磨我们吗
Hanna, he remembered Alison.
汉娜,他记得艾莉森
So what? He reads the paper.
那又怎么样,他看过报纸
It doesn't mean that he can bend a spoon just by staring at it.
又不是可以用目光让勺子弯曲
He knew how she died. That was never in the paper.
他知道她怎么死的,这信息没上过报纸
Hey there.
你们好
So did it work?
有效果了吗
Did you guys get a text?
你们收到信息了吗
No. No, not yet.
没,还没有
What's in the bag?
你包里装的什么
Shower gel. I need to scrub off ten layers of shame.
沐浴液,我得把羞愧感全洗掉
Well, um, I'm gonna go shower.
那,我去洗澡了
See you before lights out.
熄灯前再见
You can't tell her everything.
你不能把什么都告诉她
Hey, this is Spencer's family.
这关系到斯宾塞的家人
Fine. We'll show Seth baby the video.
好吧,我们去给塞思宝贝看录像
That's the only stop we're making before the police station.
这是去警局之前,我们的最后一站
I thought you were working late tonight.
我以为你今天要工作到很晚呢
Turns out I didn't have to.
结果是,不用了
Well, um, I got some good news.
那么,我这里有些好消息
They're pulling the plug on boarding school.
他们放弃寄宿学校的计划了
Do you know what changed their minds?
你知道他们为什么改变主意吗
Yeah, I had to dig up some pretty ugly stuff
我提起了一些很不好的事
that I'd definitely rather keep buried.
那些事我本来希望永远被埋葬的
But, hey, you gotta fight one battle at a time, right?
但,人一次只能专注一场战役不是吗
Right.
Well, we may have just lost the war.
但,我们可能刚刚输掉了整个战争
What are you talking about?
什么意思
I got fired today.
我被开除了
Next Monday will be my last class.
下周一是我最后一堂课
Hey. There's dinner if you're
晚饭好了,你要
No, I'm gonna eat later. Thanks.
不,我晚点再吃,谢谢
What's that about?
那是什么意思
He just sits in his car now and watches our house?
他就坐在车里盯着我们家房子吗
Who? Garrett.
谁,加勒特
What does he want?
他想做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Close the curtains.
把窗帘拉上
I'll be in my room if you need me.
我就在我房里,有需要叫我
Actually, Toby, wait.
托比,等一下
Can I show you something?
我能给你看样东西吗
How do you have this?
你怎么会有这东西
Garrett asked me to keep it safe for him.
加勒特让我帮他保管的
He said it was important.
他说这很重要
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
No, I don't. That's why I gave it to you.
不知道,所以我才给你
It's a page from an autopsy report.
是验尸报告的一页
What?
什么
Jenna, why would he give this to you?
詹娜,他为什么把这个给你
I don't know.
不知道
But I think the police should have it, Toby.
我觉得应该交给警方,托比
Will you take me there?
你能带我去吗
Do you think it's too late?
现在去是不是太晚了
Yes.
有点
They could be downstairs.
他们可能在楼下
Hello?
有人吗
Martha?
玛莎
Are you down here?
你在下面吗
Why's the light on?
灯怎么是开着的
Looks like somebody just left.
看来有人刚离开
You guys, let's just go.
我们还是走吧
Wait. Look.
等等,看
She said she didn't sell these.
她说她不卖这种
She did.
她是说过
Martha?
玛莎
Um, I'm sorry. We're down here.
不好意思,我们还在下面呢
Okay, let's just come back when they're open.
等她把灯开了再过去吧
That would be 1979.
那件东西应该是1979年的
Just find a light switch.
赶紧去找电灯开关
Let's not and just leave.
别管闲事了,咱还是走吧
End up like me.
步我后尘
Follow me, end up like me.
追随我者,步我后尘
Hanna! No, wait, my laptop!
汉娜,等等,我的电脑
Follow me, end up like me.
追随我者,步我后尘
End up like me. End up like me. End up like me.
步我后尘,步我后尘,步我后尘
Basically, they said they no longer offer my class.
现在的情况就是,他们不让我教课了
But they'll probably just rename the course
估计会把我的课改个名字
and hire somebody who your father likes to teach it.
然后找一个你爸喜欢的人来教
I swear to you, if I knew that my dad was gonna do this
我发誓,如果我早知道我爸要这么做
Aria, stop.
艾瑞亚,别说了
You're not gonna break up your family to keep us together.
你不能为了跟我在一起就和家人闹翻
That's not a choice.
不能这么做
What are you gonna do?
那你准备怎么办
I'll...
probably head up to my folks' place for a while,
可能会去我父母家待一阵
regroup, send out resumes, make cold calls.
重整旗鼓,发发简历,打打电话
When will you be back?
那你什么时候回来
Aria...
艾瑞亚
If I can't teach high school in this town, or college,
如果我不能在这个镇子的高中或大学教书
what's left?
这里还剩下什么
It's what I do...
教书是我的工作
And I need to find a place where I can do it.
我得找个我可以工作的地方
Look, wherever that is, they're really lucky to have you.
不管你在哪教书,都是那里的荣幸
Do you have any idea how much I love you?
你知道我有多爱你吗
What all should we take?
我们该拿什么
Wait, put that in the duffel bag.
慢着,把那个放到露营包里
We have to give them everything.
我们得把所有东西交给他们
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
I have no idea.
我也不知道
This feels really weird,
你们不觉得奇怪吗
giving them all of Ali's stuff.
把艾莉的东西都给他们
Well, maybe there's something in here that the police can use.
里头兴许有线索能帮助警方破案
Alison even said there was.
连艾莉森都说有
What? When?
什么,什么时候说的
Yesterday.
昨天
In a dream.
在梦里
Okay, why am I just hearing about this now?
那为什么现在才告诉我
You want this in the barn? It's heavy.
你要我把这个放到谷仓吗,挺沉的
No, it's not. I'll be fine.
不沉,我能搞定
I don't want you carrying any more than you already are.
我可不想再让你身负重担了
Do you want a beer?
喝啤酒吗
You're off duty.
反正你也下班了
Um, I'll just take a soda if you got one.
还是喝苏打水吧
Is someone else here?
这还有别人吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
Are you sure your sister didn't Stop worrying.
你确定你妹妹没...别担心了
I've been scaring her since she was born.
她一出生我就开始吓唬她了
There's no way she or her friends are turning in that video.
她和她朋友不可能把那录像带上交的
Trust me.
相信我
Officer, hi. Um, is something wrong?
警官,你们好,有什么事吗
Neil. Well, what, uh, what's going on?
尼尔,发生什么事了吗
We're here on official business.
我们来这里处理公事
Officer Reynolds, will you please surrender your weapon?
雷诺兹警官,请交出你的武器
What? What the hell is this?
什么,怎么回事
Why are you doing this? What has he done?
为什么这么做,他做了什么
Garrett Reynolds, you're under arrest.
加勒特·雷诺兹,你被捕了
For what?
为什么
The murder of Alison Dilaurentis.
涉嫌谋杀艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
I know what our deal was,
虽说我们有过约定
but this is a lot more than I bargained for.
但你这也太过分了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
typical ['tipikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
threatening ['θretniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
charity ['tʃæriti]

想一想再看

n. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚

联想记忆
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。