手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第21集 "A"的胃口正在变大

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Privious on Pretty Little liars.

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
We have your daughter on tape
我们有监控录像证明
shoplifting a pair of sunglasses.
你的女儿在商店里偷了一幅太阳镜
I'm taking care of it.
我来处理这件事
My dad is he your father too?
我爸,也是你的父亲吗
Who told you?
你听谁说的
Melissa doesn't know either.
梅丽莎也不知道这事
How could you not tell her?
你竟然没有告诉她
We've got to talk about that interview.
关于那次面试,我们得谈谈
This is a huge opportunity for you.
我知道这对你是个千载难逢的机会
Copies of a particular page
艾莉森验尸报告某一页的复印件
of Alison's autopsy report have been stolen.
无一例外都被偷走了
This is from a security camera outside the morgue.
这是停尸间的监控录像拍下来的
Just making sure you're in as deep as I am.
这只是确保你像我一样无法抽身
She's coming upstairs.
她就要上楼了
That's Alison, about to walk in and find them.
那是艾莉森,就要上楼发现他们了
Vivian owes you money? Two thousand.
薇薇安欠你钱吗,两千块
And she had a friend named Alison
她有个叫艾莉森的朋友
who was getting texts from somebody.
总是收到某个人的短信
She was looking for someone. Who?
她在寻找一个人,是谁
I think that I can find that out,
我想我能查出来
but I'm going to need you to trust me...$2,000 worth.
但我需要你相信我,价值2000美元
We're giving him all of it?
全都要给他吗
$2,000 is a lot of money!
两千块可不是什么小数目
Emily, if he can finally tell me who "A" is,
艾米丽,如果他能告诉我们A是谁
I would hand over a million.
我愿意给他一百万
Yeah, and not ask for change.
而且也不要找零了
How'd you get the money so fast?
怎么这么快拿到钱了
What? Um... I have a relative.
什么,我找亲戚借的
Which one?
哪一个
I promised that I wouldn't say.
我保证了守口如瓶
What time did Jonah say to meet him?
几点和约拿见面
Six, but, um, look, not all of us are gonna go.
六点,但,我们不必全都去
It's just me and Spencer, so we'll meet up with you afterwards.
就我和斯宾塞去就行了,我们待会见
Why just you two?
为什么就你俩去
Because I'm the face that he knows, and she's the bank.
因为他只认识我,而钱是她出的
If we crowd him, he's gonna think something's up.
如果我们都去,他会觉得有问题的
Something is up.
本来就有问题
We're finally gonna find out
我们要找出那个自从艾莉葬礼后
who's been torturing us since Ali's funeral,
一直折磨我们那个人
And, hello, I kind of wanna be there for that.
拜托,揪出他的时候我也想在场
Volume!
人多口杂
Hey, ladies!
美女们好
Hey.
你好
Okay. Um, Hanna, can I borrow you for a sec?
汉娜,我能和你单独聊聊吗
What's up? Can you drive this afternoon, to the mall?
怎么了,你下午能载我去商店吗
I thought I had wheels, but my mom ...
我本想自己开车,可我妈...
Wait, that's today?
等等,就今天吗
Yes!
是的
You said you were gonna help me pick out something for this party.
你说过你会帮我挑派对要用的东西
Please don't bail on me.
拜托别抛下我
What's the deal? Did something more important suddenly pop up?
怎么,突然有什么更重要的事吗
No, no. It's just my mom wants me home.
不不,只是我妈想让我呆在家里
Could we do it tomorrow?
我们明天再去行吗
Tomorrow is about the accessories. Forget it.
明天得去挑饰品啦,算了
Look, I'm sorry, Mona. I totally spaced.
梦娜,我很抱歉,我完全昏头了
Han? We're gonna go to lunch.
汉,我们要去吃饭了
We'll meet you there.
我们餐厅见
Don't hold up your friends, Han.
别让你的朋友久等,汉
It's no biggie. I'll just find someone else.
没事,我找别人吧
No, we'll just cut out after lunch tomorrow.
别,我们明天午饭后就去
What's up? Who texted you?
怎么了,谁发的短信
Mona, what's wrong?
梦娜,怎么了
Nothing. Some idiot just got the wrong number.
没事,某个笨蛋发错短信了
All right, well, we'll talk soon, okay?
那好,我们待会再聊,好吗
Afternoon, Ashley.
下午好,艾什莉
What do you want?
你又想干嘛
Well, you're not returning any of my phone calls.
我的电话你都不回
I need to talk to Hanna.
我得和汉娜谈谈
You ever hear of a doorbell?
你就不会敲门吗
I thought you wouldn't want your neighbors
我以为你不想让邻居看到
to see a cop on your doorstep again.
又有警察出现在你家门口呢
What's he doing here? Hey, Hanna.
他在这干嘛,你好呀,汉娜
I just have some followup questions
我只是有些关于
about your dressup day at the morgue with your friends.
你和你朋友盛装出现在停尸房的后续问题要问
Coming here like this is harassment.
你这样简直叫骚扰
I'm just trying to get to the bottom of things.
我只是想搞清一些事情而已
Unless you're charging my daughter with something,
除非你以某个罪名指控我的女儿
we have nothing else to talk about.
否则我们无可奉告
I thought it would be nicer to talk here, but...
我觉得在这里谈比较好,但是...
if you prefer the station...
如果你更喜欢去警察局谈的话
That's fine. I'll see you there.
那好吧,我们警察局见
You've told me everything, right?
你没瞒着我什么吧
Yeah. Of course.
是的,那当然
Okay.
那好吧
We have nothing to worry about.
那就不必担心了
Why would mom go along with this?
为什么妈妈不告诉我们
It wasn't easy for her. She's angry too.
她挺不好受的,她也很生气
She feels betrayed.
她感觉被背叛了
Don't protect her. She lied to us.
别帮她说好话,她骗了我们
Mom's had to watch Jason every day
杰森还小的时候
since he was a little kid.
妈妈就得天天对着他
I'm sure somewhere in her heart, she knew.
我确定在她心中,她知道真相
We should have known too.
我们也有权知道
It's like we don't know who mom and dad are anymore.
感觉就像爸妈和我们很陌生了
Yeah, tell me about it.
没错,那还用你说
We have to rethink everything they've ever told us.
我们得重新想想他们说过的话了
I'm pretty sure Alison knew.
艾莉森肯定知道这事
Really? Why?
真的吗,为什么
I don't know, just...
我也不知道,就是
little things she'd say.
她说过的一些话
Does anyone else know?
还有人知道吗
No. I don't think so.
没,我觉得没了
Then let's keep it that way.
那我们就保守这个秘密吧
Our family has suffered enough humiliation for ten lifetimes.
让我们家蒙羞的事已经够多了
I don't want to be here when mom and dad get home.
趁他们没回来,我先走了
Um... I'll call you later, okay?
我迟些打电话给你,好吧
Yeah.
好的
Spencer...Hmm?
斯宾塞,怎么
We'll get through this.
我们会熬过去的
You're trying to reach is unavailable.
您拨打的电话暂时无法接通
Why aren't you calling me back?
你为什么不回电给我
If silence is your way of breaking up with me,
如果沉默就是你分手的方式
then I'm really starting to feel like
那我就真的觉得自己...
Looks good.
看起来不错嘛
Just don't sit Coach Fulton anywhere near Mr. Donovan.
别把富尔顿教练安排在多诺万先生附近
I'm gonna walk around town later,
我待会要去镇上逛逛
try to get store owners to buy some ads for the program.
找找那些店主,试着为项目拉赞助
You wanna come?
一起来吗
I'm not really good at asking people for money.
我不擅长向人要钱
Please, you're the star of the team.
拜托,你是队里的明星
Who could possibly turn you down?
谁能拒绝你呢
Besides, now that the season's over,
再说,赛季已经结束了
what else do you have to do?
你还有别的事要忙吗
All right. Count me in.
好吧,算上我
Cool.
真棒
So, I know we're both violently opposed to poly blends,
我知道我们都非常讨厌复合高聚物
but this...made me a believer.
但是这件...完全征服了我
It's cute.
这件很可爱
Cute? Mittens are cute. This is fabulous.
可爱,露趾手套才是可爱,这件是惊艳
And this...
而这件...
cost more than my mother's car, but, hello!
比我妈妈的车还贵,但是,注意
Raw silk, you can't go wrong.
生丝,永远不会过时
Yeah, they're both cute.
是啊,它们都很可爱
What did I say about that word?
我刚刚才鄙视了这个词
Did I catch you in the middle of a nap?
你还没睡醒吗
This is getting really boring.
真是越来越无聊了
What's going on?
发生了什么
I'm getting texts from that same freak
我不停地收到那个骗我说
who sent me the one about your liposuction.
你抽过脂的变态的短信
What?
什么
Wait, Mona, when did this start happening again?
等等,梦娜,这是从什么时候开始的
Few days ago.
几天前
It's so creepy like I'm being watched 24/7.
真的太可怕了,就像我被二十四小时监控一样
What do the texts say?
短信说了什么
First it was dumb stuff accusing me of stealing this necklace.
刚开始是一些愚蠢的东西,指控我偷这条项链
Did you?
你偷了吗
D'uh! Yes! But why is it their business?
是的,但关他们什么事
Like I'm gonna be scared into returning it. Guess again.
好像我会被吓得把这条项链还回去一样
Maybe you should return it. Fine.
也许你真的该还回去,好吧
Then you have to return half the things in that closet.
那你就得把这半衣柜的衣服还回去了
Mona, are there texts about me too?
梦娜,也有关于我的短信吗
More about your mom. Ready for this one?
更多是跟你妈妈有关的,准备好看这条了吗
This "A" Creep expects me to believe
这个变态A指望我相信
that your mom slept with this goon to save your ass.
你妈妈靠陪这个呆子睡救了你
Okay, no, Mona, this is totally photoshopped.
好吧,梦娜,这绝对是被处理过的
I figured.
我知道
People have way too much time on their hands.
他们就是闲得慌
Does this "A" person want you to do something with that picture?
那个A想让你用这张照片做什么事吗
No.
没有啊
What if he or she starts threatening you?
如果这个人开始威胁你怎么办
Oh, please.
拜托
If I could live through Alison Dilaurentis
我都在艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
and her nonstop torture,
和她不间断的折磨下活过来了
I can handle some radioactive texting.
这些骚扰短信又算什么
Screw it! I'm going with the raw silk.
去他的,我要穿这条生丝的
What time is it? 5:58.
几点了,5点58
Okay, what time is it now?
好的,那现在几点了
Aria, it's still 5:58.
艾瑞亚,还是5:58
He's coming.
他来了
Who's this?
这是谁
I'm the money.
我就是钱
She is. She's the money.
是的,钱在她身上
So where is it?
到底在哪儿
Unhunh. Not until you hand over the info.
你先告诉我们消息,我们就给你
No way. I've already been burned once.
没门,我已经被诈过一次了
It's not gonna happen again.
我不会重蹈覆辙
Here.
给你
Hear from Vivian yet?
还没有薇薇安的消息吗
You don't owe me answers...
你们不欠我答案...
But she does.
可她欠
This is it.
这就是了
Hey, wait! No! Whoa! Wait!
等等,别走,停下
There's no name. There's no number.
没有名字,也没有号码
This is just an address. Where's the rest of it?
只是一个地址而已,剩下的东西呢
The text came from a burner phone.
短信来自一个临时号码
I was only able to trace the location.
我只能追踪到地址
II don't believe this.
我不相信
That's all I gave Vivian. She was happy with it.
我给薇薇安的就是这些,得到这些她就很开心了
We're not, okay? You need to give me back half the money
我们不满意,好吗,你得还我一半的钱
'cause we only got half the information.
因为我们只得到了一半的消息
That was the money that was owed to me.
这是她欠我的钱
The way I look at it, you got the address for free.
在我看来,你免费得到了这个地址
At least we got something.
至少我们还是得到了一点信息
It's 20 minutes from here.
离这儿有20分钟路程
How long do you think he's been there for?
你觉得他在那儿多久了
There's no way that we're going to that address right now.
我们现在没法立刻到那儿去
Hey. Need help with dinner?
要我帮忙做晚餐吗
Sure. Grab a box of pasta?
当然,帮我拿一盒通心粉
You know, I thought it was a little weird,
我觉得今天威尔登来访的方式
the way that Wilden stopped by today.
有点奇怪
Totally unprofessional.
完全不专业
It reminded me of when...
那让我想起了当时
You know.
你知道的
I thought we agreed to never talk about that again.
我们不是说好再也不要谈起那件事吗
No, II know. I just...
我知道,我只是...
couldn't help but think about it today.
今天老不由自主地想起这事
I've always wondered what would happen if people ever found out.
我一直在想,如果人们发现了会怎么样
Where is this coming from?
发生了什么
Did he call here today after he left?
他昨天走后又打过电话吗
Did he say something to you? No.
他对你说了什么,没有
If it did get out...
如果这件事真的泄露出去
Hanna, please.
汉娜,拜托
...Could you lose your job?
你会丢掉工作吗
I could lose you.
我可能会失去你
If your father decided to sue for custody,
如果你的父亲决定申请监护权
this would be all he would need to get it.
利用这事就足够了
What time is your interview?
你的面试是什么时候
Uh, I'm... heading in there now.
我,正在准备进去
Okay. Well, can I see you tomorrow?
好的,我们明天能见面吗
My flight gets in at noon.
我的飞机中午到
I'll just call you when I get in.
我一到就给你电话
Hey, maybe we can...
也许我们可以...
Yeah. Okay, Em.
是的,好的,艾米
Yeah, all right. All right.
好的,好的
I'll see you tomorrow. Bye.
明天见,再见
What's up? How was school?
怎么了,在学校怎么样
It was fine.
还不错
Look, I know things have been tense between you and your dad lately,
我知道你和你爸爸,最近关系又有些紧张
but, um, there are other reasons why he's so worried.
但是,他如此担心还有其它原因
What are you talking about?
你指什么
Somebody left this on his car.
有人把这个留在了他的车上
Do you have any idea who sent it?
你知道是谁放的吗
No.
不知道
You know, there was a time when you would share
曾经有一段时间,你会和我分享
everything that was going on in your life with me,
你生活中发生的每一件事
and who was in your life.
和出现在你生命中的每一个人
Mom! Come on, you know everybody that's in my life.
妈妈,拜托,你认识我生命中的每一个人
Do you think Ezra would know someone who would want to?
你觉得以斯拉会知道谁可能
No.
Do you remember that letter I got last year,
你记得我去年收到的那封信吗
about dad's affair with Meredith?
揭露你爸和梅雷迪斯婚外情的
It was signed by "A" too.
落款也是A
I had just assumed that Meredith wrote it,
我原以为是梅雷迪斯写的
but now...
但现在
Don't worry.
别担心
Your dad and I will look into it.
你爸和我会查清楚的
Fiddler's Cafe, one hundred.
费德勒咖啡馆,一百块
Benny and Eddie's Pizza, fifty.
班尼与艾迪披萨店,五十块
We make a good team.
我们真是黄金搭档
Hey, mom.
妈妈
I'm still at school, just finishing up with Emily.
我还在学校,和艾米丽处理完事情就回
No, mom, she's just a friend.
不是,妈妈,她只是普通朋友
I'll be home in an hour.
我一小时之后回
"Just a friend"?
"只是普通朋友"
I came out to my parents.
我向爸妈坦白了我是拉拉
You did?
真的吗
How did they take it?
他们什么反应
They freaked out, a little.
他们有点崩溃
Some tears, some screaming, but...
哭泣,惊叫,但是...
nothing like I thought it would be.
但比我想象的要好
Wow. That's so great. I mean...
真是太好了,我是说...
not the screaming part, but...
不是说惊叫的部分很好,反正
great.
太好了
I have you to thank for it.
这要感谢你
Me?
What did I do?
我做了什么
You handled coming out so well,
你把出柜的事情处理得那么好
just made it seem possible for me to do it too.
让我觉得我也能一试
I don't know about that. I do.
我没这么觉得,我这么觉得
I've watched you.
我一直关注着你
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm glad you were able to talk to your parents.
很高兴你能向你父母坦白
Me too.
我也是
I just...
只是
wish I'd done it sooner.
要是我能更早坦白就好了
Um, I'm sorry. I gotta go.
抱歉,我得走了
Is that Maya?
是玛雅吗
No.
不是
Here.
给你
I'm really happy for you.
我真心为你高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
So... that's why you were never charged with shoplifting?
这就是你每次都能免于盗窃指控的原因吗
Okay, you know what? Please, no jokes, no judging.
是的,拜托,不要取笑,不要指责
All of this was over a pair of designer sunglasses?
这一切只是因为一副名牌墨镜吗
I'm sorry, I'm just still processing.
抱歉,我还在消化中
God, if my mom knew that I told you guys this
天呐,如果我妈知道我跟你们说了这个
We'd never judge her!
我们永远都不会指责她
She took me in. She's amazing.
她收留了我,她那么了不起
My mom would have driven me to the station
我妈肯定会把我送去警察局
and offered to take the mug shot.
让我做入案登记
The real question is,
真正的问题是
why is "A" Suddenly going after Mona?
A为什么突然把矛头指向了梦娜
What, we're not enough?
怎么,我们几个还不够吗
"A" knows we're getting closer.
A知道我们的关系越来越好
They can't turn us against each other,
他们无法让我们反目成仇
so they're using our friends to hurt us.
所以他们利用我们的朋友来伤害我们
How much did you tell Mona about "A"?
你对梦娜透露了多少关于A的事
Nothing.
一个字都没有
I didn't... say anything.
我什么都没说
I feel like I should.
尽管我觉得应该告诉她
We all know what "A"'s capable of.
我们都知道A的凶残手段
Yeah, that's exactly why the less mona knows, the better.
是的,所以梦娜知道得越少越好
Guess you're right.
我想你们是对的
I just feel bad lying to her.
只是我不想对她撒谎
Where you going?
你要去哪里
I haven't eaten anything all day.
我一整天啥都没吃
I'm starting to get a twitch.
我快饿得抽搐了
When you go down there, could you look outside
你下楼后,能出去看看
and see if Garrett's car is still out front?
加勒特的车还在不在外面吗
Yeah.
好的
He followed me home.
他一路跟踪我到家
"A" sent my dad a letter,
A给我爸寄了一封信
trying to get him to catch me and Ezra,
想让我和以斯拉被他逮个正着
and now my mom's on the hunt to find out who "A" is.
我妈妈现在正在调查A到底是谁
Wait... shoa... wait. Back up.
等等,刚刚说啥
Why would "A" send your dad a letter like that
如果你已经和以斯拉断绝来往了
if you weren't still seeing Ezra?
A为啥还要给你爸寄那样一封信
Because I am
因为我还在
still seeing him.
和他交往
Guys, II'm sorry, okay? I really wanted to tell you.
姐妹们,抱歉,我真的很想告诉你们
I just... I thought it'd be dangerous.
只是,我觉得会很危险
We understand. No!
我们能理解,不
Speak for yourself!
是你能理解
Didn't we have, like, multiple conversations where we talked about
我们不是互相倾诉过无数次
how heartbroken we were over losing Toby and Ezra?!
失去托比和以斯拉有多心痛吗
I didn't...
我不是...
God, you deserve an oscar for that performance.
神啊,你的表演不得奥斯卡奖可惜了啊
Look, I'm sorry, okay,
我错了,好吗
but if it's any consolation,
我爸正不惜一切代价以确保
my dad is doing everything he can to make sure Ezra's
以斯拉永远离开我,离开玫瑰镇
out of my life and Rosewood for good.
如果这么说能安慰你的话
Come down here! You guys!
你们几个,快下来
Caleb sent me an email.
凯勒给我发了封邮件
He told me to open the attachment immediately.
他让我马上看看附件
Can I do it on your laptop?
能用你的笔记本打开看吗
Yeah. What is this about?
可以,是关于什么的
Did he crack more of "A"'s phone?
他破解了A手机的更多信息吗
If he did, I want $2,000 back.
如果是的话,我想把两千美金要回来
What are we supposed to be looking for?
重点在哪里
She's coming upstairs.
她上楼来了
Are we about to see Alison get killed?
我们将看到艾莉森被杀吗
Where is she?
她在哪
Oh, my God.
我的神呐
It's Melissa!
是梅丽莎
Guys, we need to give this to the cops, like, right now.
姐妹们,我们得马上把这个交给警察
I agree! Yeah! Me too.
没错,对,我也这么想
No!
不行
Why?
为什么
II need to talk to Melissa first.
我,我得先跟梅丽莎谈谈
We need to find out what she was doing in Alison's room.
我们得查出她在艾莉森的房间干嘛
Isn't it obvious?
这不是很明显吗
She was a part of that night.
她是那晚的共犯
They they were all after Alison.
他们的目标都是艾莉森
You don't know that. She she just
你不能确定,她,她只是
She could have just been looking for Ian.
她可能只是在找伊恩
Look, okay, I know that Melissa had her issues with Alison,
我知道梅丽莎和艾莉森之间有矛盾
but I'm not about to turn in my pregnant sister.
但我不会告发我怀了孕的姐姐
I will. Watch me.
我会,看好吧
Hanna! You just asked me not to be so quick to judge your own mother,
汉娜,你刚刚还让我别武断地指责你妈
and now you're ready to throw my sister behind bars!
而现在你就准备把我姐姐关进监狱了吗
Spencer! Melissa has lied to you so many times.
斯宾塞,梅丽莎对你撒了那么多次谎
Why do you think she's gonna tell the truth now... Huh?
为什么你觉得她现在会告诉你真相
Because I haven't always been so honest with her either.
因为一直以来,我对她也没那么诚实
But maybe if I come clean and I tell her what we saw...
但如果我将我们所见的如实告诉她
She'll come up with a bigger lie!
那她会编一个更大的谎
Not if she knows what's at stake!
只要她知道危害就不会的
Please, okay, just...Give me this one night to talk to her.
拜托,就一个晚上,让我跟她谈谈
Fine. Fine, go to Melissa, okay,
好吧,去找梅丽莎
and... We'll try to figure out
我们去查一下
where "A" was sending those texts from.
A是从哪里发的短信
Spence, talk to her. Now.
斯宾塞,去跟她谈,现在就去
Something to drink?
想喝点什么
Uh...Coffee, please.
咖啡,谢谢
You lied to me!
你竟然骗了我
Mona, where did you get this?
莫娜,这是从哪拿来的
Another gift from "A."
A送的又一份大礼
It was in my mailbox when I got home today.
我今天到家时发现它在邮箱里
A police report for shoplifting? Really?
入店行窃的警方报告,开玩笑呢
Anything you want to tell me?
你还有什么要说的
I'm sorry I lied to you, but...
很抱歉我骗了你
but this isn't something that you advertise.
可我也不能到处去宣扬这件事吧
Well, that's exactly what "A" wants me to do.
但这正是A要我做的
What do you mean?
什么意思
I have to give the picture
我必须把照片和警方报告
and the police report to the Rosewood Observer,
交给玫瑰镇观察家报
or I'll be filling out one of these myself.
否则我就得等警察压着我填一份
You know I love your mom,
你知道我很敬爱你妈妈
but if this gets out,
但如果这事泄露出去
they could press charges and I could go to jail,
他们会起诉我,我就得坐牢
and that cannot happen.
这种事可不能发生
Well, I say this is fate,
要我说,是命运
bumping into you here like this.
安排我们在此相遇
You do work next door,
你工作的地方就在隔壁
and I live a few blocks down the road, so...
我家离这也不远,所以
I wouldn't really call it fate.
我不觉得是命运
It's just a small town.
只是镇子比较小而已
Are you drinking alone?
你一个人来喝酒吗
Hopefully not anymore.
希望现在不是了
I would invite you to sit down, but...
我很想请你坐下,但是
Melissa should be here any minute.
梅丽莎马上就到了
Probably out of the question
我们三个一起吃顿饭
for the three of us to have a meal, huh?
恐怕不太可能吧
Yeah.
Speaking of.
说曹操曹操就到
Melissa!
梅丽莎
What the hell just happened?
这算怎么一回事
Not very sisterly of her.
真是太不厚道了吧
Why would she get in the car with Garrett?
她为什么要上加勒特的车
She hardly even knows the guy.
她和他一点都不熟
She knows him better than you think.
比你想象的可熟得多
I saw him with her at a doctor's appointment last week.
上周我见他俩一起去看医生
That can't be true.
不可能
I wouldn't forget that.
我不会记错的
People don't usually bring a glock
一般去妇产科的人
to the O.B.G.Y.N.
不会带个警察当保镖
Maybe it's just some kind of sick joke.
也许只是个变态的恶作剧
No. Take it from me, the threat is real.
不,相信我,威胁是真的
What do you mean?
什么意思
I've gotten texts from "A" before, too.
我以前也收到过A的短信
What?
什么
And so have my friends.
我的朋友们也是
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
为什么之前不告诉我
Because the less you know, the better.
因为你知道的越少越好
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这又是什么意思
Do you know who's doing this? No.
你知道是谁吗,不
I don't, but I also know "A" isn't playing around.
不知道,但我知道A不是闹着玩的
What has "A" done to you?
A对你做了什么
Mona, if I told you everything,
莫娜,这些事
we'd be here till graduation.
可能讲到我们毕业也讲不完
So... what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
But I'll figure something out, okay?
但我会想出办法的
You'd better hurry.
你最好快点
She still isn't answering.
她还是不接
Apparently whatever she had to talk to garrett about
显然,她要跟加勒特谈的事情
was more important than talking to me.
比跟我谈话重要
Do you want me to give you a lift home?
需要我送你回家吗
Home is the last place I want to go.
我最不想做的事就是回家
This is it.
就是这里
There's no way we're gonna get in here.
我们不可能进得去
Now what?
现在怎么办
Let's look around.
到周围看看
Aria!
艾瑞亚
That's definitely not "A"!
那肯定不是A
Come on, let's go.
算了,走吧
You really dodged a bullet,
你没和我姐结婚
not marrying my sister.
真是幸运至极
I'm sure she'd be happy to hear that. I'm serious.
她肯定很乐意听到这话,我说真的
My family is so screwed up
我的家里问题太多
that Dr. Phil wouldn't even take us on.
连费尔医生都拯救不了
Hey, my family has issues, too.
我家里也有些矛盾
Oh, really?
是吗
Like what?
什么矛盾
Did somebody...
是不是有人
butter their bread with a steak knife?
用牛排刀给面包抹果酱
Just 'cause we don't play "highlow" at the dinner table
虽然我家不在餐桌上玩牌
doesn't mean we're not just as screwed up.
但并不能说我家就没问题
And, for the record,
我必须得说
I'm looking, and I can't find anything wrong.
就我看来,我没发现任何不对
I am plenty messed up.
我现在是一团乱麻
Enlighten me.
说来听听
Uh, for one,
首先
I have an obsessive need to be the best at everything.
我做任何事都得抢夺第一
I even have to win at yoga.
连做瑜伽都想得第一
All right, that's a quirk, not a fault,
这只是个怪癖,又不是什么缺点
and I have plenty of those too.
我也有些怪癖
Like? Like? Um...
比如说,比如
All right, I'm a touch what you'd call O.C.D.
我有一些所谓的强迫症
Every book on my bookshelf has to be in alphabetical order
我书架上的书必须按字母顺序排列
Or I can't sleep.
不然我就睡不着
Then... what is Aristotle doing on the bottom row?
那,为什么亚里士多德的书在最底下
It's okay.
放心
Aristotle is exactly where he should be.
亚里士多德在他该在的地方
Remind me to never run backwards on a porch ever again, please.
下次记得提醒我不要在门廊上倒着跑
F.W.L Law Firm. Have you heard of it?
弗·威·兰律所,你听说过么
No, it's a dead end.
没,这条线索没有用
I don't think so. I'm gonna google it.
我不这么认为,我查一下
So what?
所以呢
What, "A's" A lawyer now? Give me a break!
A是个律师吗,省省吧
Everybody that works here has got to be over 30.
能在那工作的少说也有30岁了
Found it.
找到了
It... closed down three months ago.
三个月前关门了
Where is Emily with our food?
艾米丽还没买饭回吗
I'm so hungry.
我饿死了
Here's a list of employees.
这有一份员工名单
"Charles Lang."
查尔斯·兰
Isn't that, um, Crystal's father?
那不是克里斯特的父亲吗
No. Crystal's last name is Lee, not Lang.
不是,克里斯特姓李,不姓兰
Hanna, face it, we got scammed.
汉娜,面对现实吧,我们被耍了
So that's it? "A" wins?
就这样算了吗,A得手了
Either my mom goes down or Mona does.
不是我妈遭殃,梦娜就得遭殃
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I remember...
我还记得
the first time I saw you,
在看到你的第一眼
and I just thought...
我就想到了两个字
"Damn."
要命
Just...
只觉得
Spencer? Yes?
斯宾塞,怎么
You're pissed. Pissed?!
你喝高了,喝高了
Snockered.
喝多了
I'm snockered?
我喝多了吗
Drunk.
你醉了
Totally!
正是
I am...smashed!
我酩酊大醉了
What?
怎么了
Thought you were really into me.
我以为你真爱上我了呢
I am.
没错
Very much so.
如痴如醉
And that's why I can't. Not like this.
因此我不能这么做,时机也不对
Nope.
没错
Thanks.
谢谢
Maya?
玛雅
Maya, is that you?
玛雅,是你吗
Sorry, I... thought you were someone else.
抱歉,我认错人了
Ohh! Emily!
艾米丽
Hey. Hi!
你好,你好
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吧,我很好
No, you're not.
不对,你不好
What's wrong? Em, talk to me.
出什么事了,艾米,跟我说说
Maya and I got in a fight the other night at the party,
开庆功宴那晚我跟玛雅吵架了
and I haven't talked to her since.
之后我们也再没谈过
I don't know if she's breaking up with me
我不知道她究竟是想跟我分手
or... if she wants to work it out.
还是,想跟我和好
I don't know anything, 'cause she won't call me back.
我什么都不知道,因为她不回我电话
Don't you see, Em?
你还没看出来吗,艾米
This is who she is.
她本性就这样
When things get tough, she bails.
遇到困难了,便弃你而去
I know you really care about her,
我知道你很在意她
But... what you really need is someone you can count on.
但你需要的是一个完全能依赖的人
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing? I...
你这是干什么,我
No, II'm sorry if I made you think
抱歉,如果我让你误会了
No, I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
没有,该道歉的是我,我不是有意的
Em.
艾米
I know it's past the deadline.
我知道最后期限已经过了
I'm sorry I couldn't figure things out,
我很抱歉没能帮上忙
But... Look, I just want to let you know
但是,我想让你知道
that I don't blame you for what you had to do.
我不会责怪你,你也是迫不得已
I went to the jewelry store this morning.
我今早去了那家珠宝店
You did? Why?
是吗,去干吗
To bring back the necklace.
送还那条项链
What'd they say? Um, thanks, and...
他们怎么说,谢谢
have a seat while we call the police.
趁我们报警的时候你先坐一会
Mona...
梦娜
I know.
我知道
And I offered to work it off,
我提出打工赔偿
but instead, they contacted my mom.
但他们联系了我妈妈
We made a deal.
我们达成了协议
Looks like I'll be serving slop to the homeless.
貌似我要去给流浪汉分发食物
God, Mona, I am so sorry.
天哪,梦娜,我真的很抱歉
I can't believe you would do that for me.
我不敢相信你为我做出这种牺牲
What was I gonna do,
我还能怎么办
hurt my best friend and her mom?
伤害我最好的朋友和她妈妈吗
All I know is, they'd better not make me wear a hairnet.
我现在只希望他们不要让我戴发网
Are you going to work?
你要去上班了吗
Nope. Just finished my rounds.
不,刚刚值完班回来
What?
什么
Wait, what time is it?
等等,现在几点了
10:30.
十点半
Ohh! I'm late for school.
我上学迟到了
I'm... really sorry about last night.
昨晚真的很对不起
I never meant to impose on you.
我没想要打扰你的
You weren't imposing.
你没打扰我
I'm sure I said or did something stupid.
我肯定说了些蠢话,或做了些蠢事
Other than a bit of drool on my favorite pillow,
除了在我最喜欢的枕头上流了点口水
you were fine.
你没做什么不妥的事
You're welcome to stay on my couch any time.
随时欢迎你来侵占我的沙发
Judging from the way things are going at home,
鉴于我家里如今的状况
I might actually take you up on that.
我说不准真得侵占你沙发了
I hope you do.
正合我意
I'll call you.
我会打你电话的
Hey. Have you heard from Ezra?
以斯拉跟你联系了吗
Yeah, his plane lands in an hour.
联系了,他的航班一小时以后到
Everything okay?
你没事吧
Mona, where are you going?
梦娜,你去哪
I'll take the rest of the day off.
我今天还是请假吧
I'm not gonna be a sitting target.
我可不想在这当活靶子
Just come eat with us.
来和我们一起吃饭吧
I'm not sure your friends Trust me.
我觉得你的朋友不会想,相信我
They're cool.
她们不会介意的
Come on.
来吧
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Mona. How's it going?
梦娜,你还好吗
I don't know how you sleep at night.
我不知道你晚上如何能安然入睡
Nice to see you too, Ashley.
真高兴见到你,艾什莉
Did you really think you could intimidate my daughter
难道你真以为你可以胁迫我女儿
into confessing to a crime she didn't commit?
承担她没有犯下的罪行吗
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Really?
真的吗
What's this?
那这是什么
Where did you get this?
这是从哪弄来的
Found it in Hanna's things.
从汉娜那里找到的
Ashley...
艾什莉
Why would I give this to Hanna?
我怎么会把这个给汉娜呢
If this came out, I could lose my job.
这事要是败露了,我也会丢饭碗
Well, if you didn't, who did?
如果不是你,那会是谁呢
Hey. It's me again.
嗨,又是我
I just want you to know that I'm not angry,
我只想告诉你我没有生气
I'm just confused,
我只是彷徨无措了
and I miss you like crazy.
而且我想你想得快疯了
Please call me back.
拜托你回个电话
I love you, Maya.
我爱你,玛雅
I'm so sorry my dad made
我很抱歉,我爸爸
you go all the way down there to do that.
把你弄到了这步田地
Well, it wasn't that bad.
也没有那么严重
Actually, I like the campus and the professors.
我其实还挺喜欢那的校园和教授们的
Yeah, well.
那就好
I'm just glad it's all over with.
我很高兴这些都过去了
It's not. Over.
其实没有
They offered me the job.
他们给了我一份工作
They did? Mmhmm.
真的吗,真的
Obviously. Of course they did. They'd be crazy not to.
当然他们会给你,他们不要你才是疯了
What did you say?
你怎么回答的
Uh... I haven't given them an answer yet.
我还没回他们呢
Yet?
还没有
Aria, your dad is clearly onto us.
艾瑞亚,你爸爸很明显在怀疑我们
He showed up at the restaurant the other night.
他有天晚上去餐厅找我了
Well, yeah, of course he's suspicious,
对,他当然会怀疑
but he doesn't have any proof.
但他又没什么证据
This job is an incredible opportunity for me,
这份工作对我而言可谓千载难逢
and if I don't take it, he will know what's keeping me here.
如果我不接受,他便知道我留下的原因
We'll figure out a way around it, like we always do.
我们能解决的,我们总能想出办法
I used to think that, and I'm not so sure anymore.
我也想过,但现在不是很确定了
What are you...
你在...
What are you saying? Are you...
你在说什么,你...
Giving up on us? No. No, no.
你要放弃我们的爱情吗,不是的
But we've been trying to make this work for a long time,
但我们努力了这么久
and... And what?! What?!
而...而什么,什么
And and as much as we love each other,
而...我们越爱对方
I think we are deluding ourselves into believing that it can.
就越自欺欺人地认为我们能在一起
I've got class in a few minutes.
我几分钟后有课
I'll call you later.
之后给你电话
Honey, what's wrong?
宝贝,怎么了
Go away.
别管我
Did something happen?
发生什么事了吗
Mom, go away. Please.
妈妈,别管我,拜托了
No, I'm not gonna go anywhere
不,我不会离开的
until you tell me why you're so upset.
除非你告诉我你为什么如此伤心
Fine.
好吧
Ezra's leaving, so dad got his wish.
以斯拉要离开了,爸爸如愿以偿了
Are you happy now?
你现在高兴了吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
He's taking that job in New Orleans.
他要接受一份在新奥尔良的工作
What job?
什么工作
The job that dad set him up with.
爸爸强加给他的
when did he do this?
他什么时候给他介绍的
Don't pretend like you don't know, mom.
别装得你好像什么都不知道,妈妈
You may have gotten rid of Ezra, but guess what
你们可以把以斯拉支走,但知道吗
You lost me too.
你们同时也失去了我
Do you want me to heat that up for you?
需要我帮你热一下吗
I'm not really hungry.
我不是很饿
You gonna bother unpacking it?
你介意我把那箱子打开吗
Aria. No.
艾瑞亚,没事
I mean, how soon do they want you down there?
他们希望你什么时候到岗
If it's just a matter of a few days
如果只有几天时间的话...
I'm not leaving right away.
我不会马上就走的
It already feels like you have.
可我感觉你已经走了
I don't believe this!
我真是不敢相信
Did you follow me over here with handcuffs,
你跟踪我到这里是要抓我回去吗
or are you just gonna yank me up by my hair?
还是要抓着头发把我揪回去
I'm not here to bring you home.
我不是来带你回家的
I came to listen.
我想来听听你的说法
Mom, is that you?
妈妈,是你吗
Dad?
爸爸
It's just me.
是我
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I've been trying to call you for the past 12 hours.
我打你电话打了大半天了
It's a long story.
说来话长
I know that you lied to me.
我知道你骗了我
I saw you get into the car with Garrett.
我看见你和加勒特一起上了车
I'll explain everything, but just not here.
我会解释一切,但不能在这里
Why not?
为什么
Because mom and dad will be home any minute...
因为爸爸妈妈随时会回来
And I can't say what I need to say in front of them.
我想说的不能当他们的面说
Well, what do you need to
有什么话是你得说
say that you can't say in front of mom and dad?
但还不能让他们知道的呢
Do you remember the night of Ian's funeral,
你还记得伊恩葬礼那晚吗
when I tried to tell you something?
我当时想告诉你一些事
Well, I need to talk to you about it now.
我现在决定告诉你
Are you coming or not?
你来不来听
Yeah.
当然
Okay.
就来
Do you take milk in your tea?
茶里要加糖吗
No.
不用
Okay, what exactly are we doing here?
好吧,我们在这里是要做什么
'Cause II really don't feel like having
我真的不想跟你们俩
a tea party with the two of you.
一起开茶会什么的
Well, this is not exactly
我今晚也没打算
how I planned to spend my evening either.
和你们开个茶会
I want to be very clear:
我想说清楚
I don't condone this relationship,
我并不认可你们的关系
but I'm also afraid of what may happen
但我也害怕若我和我丈夫一样
if I take the same stance as my husband.
后果会更加糟糕
Sorry, so where does that leave us?
抱歉,那我们要怎么办呢
I want to slow things down.
我希望能从长计议
Before anybody goes moving away
在有人搬走
or running away...
或是有人离家出走前
...I want to understand what this is.
我想尝试去理解你们的感情
excuse me.
抱歉,失陪
Nice to see you cleaning your room.
很高兴你在打扫房间
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I thought we were eating dinner an hour ago.
我以为一小时前我们能一块吃晚饭呢
Sorry.
抱歉
My board meeting ran late.
董事会开会开得太晚了
I left you some thai takeout in the kitchen.
我在厨房给你留了些泰国菜外卖
Hang these up?
这些要挂起来吗
Where did you get this?
你从哪里弄到这个的
It came in the mail by mistake.
这封信送错地址了
That's... odd.
真,奇怪
It's addressed to the firm I used for the divorce.
这地址是我的离婚律所
You used f.W.L. Law firm? Yeah.
你用的弗·威·兰律所,对
Why would you pick a firm all the way over in Wallingford?
为什么要找家沃林福德的律所呢
Did you know someone who worked there?
你认识那里的员工吗
Yeah. Melissa Hastings.
对,梅丽莎·海斯汀
Spencer's sister?
斯宾塞的姐姐
She was an intern there that summer.
她当时是那里的实习生
Yes. We need to talk to you.
对,我们有事跟你说
About what?
什么事
Maya st. Germain.
和玛雅·圣日耳曼有关

重点单词   查看全部解释    
advertise ['ædvətaiz]

想一想再看

v. 登广告,为 ... 做广告,宣传

联想记忆
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
alphabetical [.ælfə'betikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 按字母表顺序的

 
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
intimidate [in'timideit]

想一想再看

vt. 威胁,恐吓,胁迫

联想记忆
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表现; 履行,实行
n. 性能,本

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
consolation [.kɔnsə'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 安慰,慰藉

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。