手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第19集 艾莉森口袋里的电话号码

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Holden, that's a serious bruise.
霍顿,你伤得很严重
The ulcer's completely under control.
溃疡已经得到控制
I'm totally okay to swim again.
我完全可以游泳了
It's not my call. I have to talk to the principal.
这不是我说了算的,我需要请示校长
Looks like somebody made a new friend.
看来有人交了个新朋友啊
Didn't expect to see those two hooking up.
只是没想到他们俩会在一起
Jason's parents begged me
杰森的父母求我
to change the date on the former will.
改掉遗嘱上的日期
They didn't want their son
他们不想让自己儿子
to look like the number one suspect.
看起来像头号嫌疑犯
I've seen Ali with dark hair before.
我见过艾莉黑发的样子
I'm pretending to be someone else.
我在假装另一个人
Maybe Ali found a way to fly under his radar.
也许艾莉找到一种摆脱A控制的方法
By being someone else?
假扮成另一个人吗
Brunette on the I.D.
就是这张证件上的黑发女孩
"Vivian Darkbloom" is a pseudonym
薇薇安·德克布鲁是
for Vladimir Nabokov.
弗拉基米尔·纳博科夫的笔名
You didn't just send it to us.
你不仅发给了我们
You sent it to everybody in your address book.
你发给了你电话簿里的所有人
I didn't do this!
这不是我发的
Mrs. Marin?
玛琳夫人
Yes. Yes.
我在,我在
That's what you got from Ali's claim ticket?
这就是你用艾莉的提货单取回来的吗
That's what they gave me.
这就是他们给我的
So, basically, you picked up her dry cleaning.
你只是帮人家拿回干洗的衣服
I just can't ever picture Alison wearing this.
我无法想象艾莉森穿这件衣服的样子
Well, picture Vivian Darkbloom.
那要是薇薇安·德克布鲁穿呢
So now we're saying
你的意思是
this Vivian Darkperson had her own wardrobe too?
这个薇薇安·德克布鲁还有专属服饰吗
This is so weird.
真诡异
Can I touch it?
我能摸一下吗
Yeah, it's a raincoat, Aria, it's not a mummy.
当然,艾瑞亚,这是雨衣,又不是木乃伊
Where's Hanna?
汉娜哪儿去了
She and her mom had to meet with Tamborelli before school.
她和她妈要在上课前与坦博利见面
Yeah. Kate's mom printed out that naked picture
是,凯特的妈妈打印出那张裸照
and she's threatening to sue.
威胁要起诉
She wants blood.
她是不依不饶
Hanna's. Yeah. Probably mine too.
不想放过汉娜,我可能也逃不了
I'm the one who told her
是我告诉她
that Kate used to be called "boil n' baggies."
凯特以前被叫做脓包脸的
Who told "A"?
可谁告诉A的呢
Who tells "A" anything?
谁把一切都告诉A的
That plan was probably in motion
这个计划可能从凯特一入校门
the moment Kate walked into school.
就开始实施了
Guys, check it out.
姐妹们,看看这个
What is that?
这是什么
It's a phone number. Whose?
电话号码,谁的号码
Uh...there's no name.
没写名字
Let's call it.
打一下试试
Okay, stop.
得了吧
Now I feel like we're in a bad place.
我感觉此时此地很让人不安
We're in my living room, Emily. We are holding a coat.
这是我家客厅,艾米丽,拿着一件外套
Yeah, that belongs to someone who's no longer alive.
是,拿着一件已故之人的外套
Em. How can we not call this?
艾米,我们怎么能不打这个电话
Okay, whoever this is may have some answers,
不管他是谁,他总会知道些什么
like why on earth did Alison need to be this Vivian person?
比如为什么艾莉森非要扮成薇薇安
Yeah, and who was Vivian meeting, and why?
对,还有薇薇安去见谁,为什么去见
You think we're gonna find that out from a number in a pocket?
你以为我们能从口袋里一个号码得知这些
Well, it's probably easier than
比起在农贸市场里花钱找
hiring the fat lady with the tube top at the farmer's market
那个袒胸露背的算命胖女人来掐指推算
who's gonna tell you your fortune,
这算是简便途径了
but if you're too scared
但如果你很害怕
I'm not scared!
我没有害怕
Yeah, I don't know about our fortunes...
对,我不知道我们的命运是怎样
But that lady with the tube top makes really good apple butter.
但那个算命女做的苹果果酱还是很好吃的
Hello?
拜托
'Kay, what if we know this person?
如果我们认识这人怎么办
What am I supposed to say?
我该说什么
The mobile subscriber at 215...
机主号码为215...
It went to voicemail.
转到语音信箱了
Man or woman? It's a computer.
男声还是女声,是电脑
...is unavailable.
目前电话无法接通
Give it to me. Just...!
给我,快
Hi, um... this is a friend of Vivian's.
你好,我是薇薇安的朋友
Can you just give me a call back on this number today?
你今天能给这个号码回个电话吗
It's really important. Thanks.
我有很重要的事,谢谢
I know that teenagers make mistakes.
我明白青少年会犯点错误
It's their biological mandate to screw up.
这是生理特征使然
This was no mistake! This was intentional!
这不是个小错误,她是故意的
She set out to sabotage my daughter
我女儿到学校才一周
in her first week of school.
她就开始搞破坏了
Hanna said she didn't do it, and I believe her.
汉娜说她没这么做,我相信她
Oh, really? Then who did?
是吗,那能是谁做的
It was sent from her phone!
那是从她手机里发出来的啊
Hanna's resume speaks for itself.
汉娜的履历能说明一切
She is malicious, she is resentful,
她恶毒刻薄,还充满忿恨
and I want to see her punished for this.
她理应为此付出代价
And she will be.
她会的
Rosewood high has a zero tolerance policy for bullying,
玫瑰镇高中不允许任何欺凌行为的存在
and sending a photo like this is a very serious offense.
而发布这样的照片,情节非常严重
She will not be let off the hook.
她不可能逃脱惩罚的
She's been off the hook for some time.
她一直就被疏于管教
There's no guidance.
也没有监护人
Her mother is never home.
她妈从来不回家
Her mother is a divorced woman who works full time
这个单亲妈妈从早到晚工作
because her husband left her for you!
因为她的丈夫被你勾引走了
Ladies, ladies, look.
女士们,女士们,冷静
Under normal circumstances, she would be expelled for this.
通常情况下,她应该被开除
However, given the unusual circumstances here,
但鉴于情况的特殊
I think everyone here would
我认为,另寻他法
be better served by a different approach.
可能对各位会更好
Being expelled works for me.
对我来说,开除最好
What were you going to suggest, Mr.Tamborelli?
坦博利老师,您有什么建议
Until the school board figures out
在校董事会商定
how they're gonna handle this,
如何处理此事之前
I want you ladies to work through it.
我希望各位先不要再想此事
So in tomorrow's event,
所以明天的活动上
you're gonna be put in the same group.
你们将会被分到同一组
What event? What is this?
什么活动,那是什么
Our school sponsors "Truth up" Day.
学校主办的"真心话之日"
It's a guided workshop.
是一种指引性培训
The goal is to break barriers,
目的是为了消除磨合
forge new connections,
重塑社会关系
and own up to bad behavior.
坦白自己的不当行为
Everyone who participates stays overnight.
参与者将共度一夜
And this is supervised by...?
由谁指导这个活动呢
Teachers and parents.
老师和家长们
Would either of you care to volunteer?
你们愿意来当志愿者吗
I'll be there.
当然愿意
Good.
很好
Well, you'll be expected to bring a sleeping bag,
你们要准备好睡袋
a toothbrush, and a change in attitude.
牙刷和调整好的态度
Wait. They still think you sent that picture?
等下,他们还觉得是你发的照片
Yep. At least you weren't suspended, Han.
对,至少你没被停课,汉
This is gonna blow over.
这事会慢慢平息的
Yeah, until "A" gets hungry again
是啊,等着A再次空虚寂寞冷了
and takes another bite out of my ass.
我又会被狠狠咬一口
Hanna.
汉娜
No. We thought we had all the power
我们以为拿到了A的手机
because we had "A's" phone.
已经占领先机
Well, guess what now "A's" using
可现在怎么着, A把我们的手机
our phones against us.
当做对付我们的武器了
Guess it could have been a lot worse, right?
事情比想象中的还糟糕
Tamborelli's a jerk.
坦博利就是个混蛋
Hit the wall with him last week.
我上周也在他那遇到了麻烦
Wait, is he the one who's keeping you off the swim team?
等等,就是他不让你回归游泳队吗
Totally. I found he's got some major sponsor on the hook.
就是他,他拉拢了一些主赞助商
And doesn't want anyone in the pool
声称不希望游泳队里
who might tarnish the team's image.
出现给团队形象抹黑的人
What?! God, talk about bullies!
什么,天哪,欺人太甚了
How much longer are we gonna have to pay
为了那把破铁铲
for picking up that stupid shovel?
我们还要受多少罪
What's everybody doing?
大家都在忙些什么
Uh, some kind of project for "Truth up" Day.
忙着准备"真心话之日"的活动
Wanna help?
想来帮忙吗
Sure.
没问题
So, how's that bruise doing?
你的伤好点了吗
Fine.
没事
Help me with this, would you?
帮我搭把手,可以吗
Um... it only works if you pull on the end.
你要拉它才能动
It's not really fair, you know.
你知道吗,这真不公平
I agree. Next they'll be asking us to paint the school.
同意,接着他们会要我们粉刷学校了吧
I'm talking about our arrangement.
我是在说我们的秘密协议
How come you get to know who I'm meeting,
为什么你能知道我和谁见面
but I don't get to know who you're meeting?
但我却对你和谁见面一无所知呢
Because that's our arrangement.
因为这就是我们的秘密协议
You know enough.
你知道的已经够多了
Okay.
好了
I'll go get some thumbtacks.
我去拿些图钉
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Spencer?
斯宾塞
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Just had to drop off some old forms
我是来送一些表格
Kids that I counseled after school.
都是我辅导过的学生
Were you out of town?
你这段时间不在镇上吗
Yeah, yeah. Georgia.
对,去了乔治亚州
We're still trying to fix up my grandmother's house.
我们还在修葺祖母的屋子
It needs a little work.
还需要再完善一下
Hey, can you, uh, do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗
Um, what do you need?
你想我帮你什么
Give your father a message for me.
给你父亲带一条口信
Tell him he owes me a call.
告诉他该给我打个电话
Why? Just give him the message.
为什么,你这么告诉他就行了
I'm back, and he can't keep dodging me.
我回来了,他不能再一直躲着我了
Jason!
杰森
Hey, Jason, sorry to interrupt.
杰森,不好意思打断你们了
That's okay. We were done.
没关系,我们说完了
How you doing, Ella? Frazzled.
你最近怎么样,埃拉,筋疲力竭
I volunteered to recruit supervisors for tomorrow's event,
我自告奋勇为明天的活动征召管理人员
and I am still short on staff.
现在还有一个岗位空缺
Are you by any chance free?
你有空来帮忙吗
I don't think so.
可能没有
Well, it was worth a try.
问一下总比不问强
Please tell me your parents are still onboard,
拜托请告诉我,你父母还在镇上
Because I need bodies.
我太缺人手了
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
他们在镇上
What's the event?
什么活动
Maybe, uh... maybe I can be there.
我可能有空来
Really? Well, yeah. I mean...
真的吗,我是指...
you know, if you're desperate enough to ask me,
你都不得不向我求助了
then, sure, count me in.
那好吧,算我一个
Come in.
请进
Doing your homework?
在做作业吗
Yeah. What's up?
对,什么事
I was just reading some material on this "Truth up" Day.
我刚才在看一些"真心话之日"的资料
Figure if I'm going to supervise, I...
我觉得如果我去指导的话
You really don't have to go. I mean, it sounds pathetic.
你就别去了,这听上去真可悲
No, I want to go.
不,我想去
I need some answers myself.
我想得到一些真相
Hanna, I don't care what it says on your driver's license.
汉娜,我不管你是否已经长大成人
To me, you are still my baby girl,
在我眼里,你永远是我的小宝贝
and... I will crush anyone who tries to hurt you.
任何人要想伤害你,我都会给他们好看
You know that, right?
你知道的,对吗
Maybe I've made some mistakes,
或许你惹的那些祸
cleaning up your messes...
我都处理的不得当
Mom....not forcing you to talk
妈,都没跟你好好谈一谈
because I wanted to respect your privacy.
因为我本想尊重你的隐私
Stop.
别说了
We don't have to talk about this.
我们没必要谈这些
Yes, we do.
有必要
This is not the first time
这已经不是第一次
you've told me someone framed you.
你告诉我,你被人陷害了
Who would do that?
到底是谁做的
Why can't you give me a name?
为什么你不能告诉我是谁呢
There is no name.
我不知道
Hanna, you came very close
汉娜,你今天早上
to getting kicked out of school this morning.
差一点点就被学校开除了
This is potentially a criminal charge.
这很可能构成刑事罪
Who do you think sent that picture from your phone?
你觉得是谁用你的手机发了那张照片呢
Look, I'm stuck here.
我现在对此很迷茫
I've given you every opportunity to confide in me.
我已经给了你很多次机会向我坦白
I'm just gonna ask you, did you...
我只想问你
send that picture out?
这是你做的吗
I didn't do it.
不是我
You guys,
姑娘们
Tamborelli's telling kids to turn off their cell phones.
坦博利让学生们都把手机关掉
Otherwise, he's gonna have to confiscate them.
不然他就要把手机没收掉
They can't do that, can they?
他们没权利没收手机的,是吗
Those are the rules.
这是规定
Turn off the digital spigot, or they will.
关掉你的高科技阀门,不然他们会没收的
Wait, what's a spigot?
等等,什么是阀门
It's
那是
Never mind. I really don't care.
算了,与我无关
Are there any messages from that number in Ali's coat?
艾丽雨衣里的号码,有消息了吗
No.
没有
Pick a line. People, please,
请随便挑一条队排好
Any line.
任意一条
And it does not matter which one.
哪条都一样
You will be given your group assignments,
你会领到你的小组安排
and they will tell you where to go,
上面会写着你该去哪里
but, please, just pick a line.
请随便挑一条排队
What's up?
你怎么样
Hey. Nothing.
没事
Must be weird to have your mom here.
你妈妈在这里你一定很不自在
If she patrols the halls at school and at home,
学校和家里都被她密切监视着
I can see why you need to sneak out now and then.
我能理解你为什么偶尔想溜出去了
Hey. What happened to your voice?
你怎么不说话了
Does this have something
是因为昨天
to do with what fell out of my bag yesterday?
那个从我包里掉出来的东西吗
Did you tell your mother? No.
你告诉你妈妈了吗,没有
No, I would never do that.
我不会告诉她的
That doesn't mean that I'm okay with it, though.
但那不代表我能接受这事
Okay with what?
接受什么
Please don't make me say it out loud.
别让我挑明,好吗
Holden, if you are hooked on something, or if you're dealing
霍顿,如果你对什么上瘾了或者是在贩毒
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑的吧
No.
That bag wasn't filled with flintstones vitamins.
那个包里装的不是维他命片
I'm not stupid.
我又不傻
No, but you're way off.
的确不是,但你想得太离谱了
We've set up another table.
那边新设了一张接待台
Start a line over there.
可以去那里排队了
Hey, did you know she was gonna be in this group?
你知道她会来这个小组吗
No.
不知道
If I did, I would have given myself a fever this morning.
要是我早知道了,早上我就装病不来了
Excuse me, where's 206?
不好意思,206教室在哪里
Right there.
那里
Jason. Nice to see you.
杰森,很高兴见到你
Are you part of this?
你也参与这个了吗
Yeah, this is my group.
对,这是我负责的小组
I'm helping out for the day. Is Peter here too?
我今天来帮忙的,彼得今天也来了吗
No, Mr. Hastings is out of town.
不,海斯汀先生今天不在镇上
Of course he is.
他当然不在了
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Nothing. Uh... after you.
没什么,您先请
You've got to be kidding me.
没搞错吧
What, you know that guy?
怎么,你认识他
Yeah. It's Alison's brother.
他是艾莉森的哥哥
I can't do this.
我不干了
I don't think you've got a choice.
好像你别无选择
Besides, with everybody spilling their guts today,
再说了,今天大家都要互吐心声
some of us might have a lot to say.
有些人可能会有很多话要说
I know I do.
至少我是如此
Okay.
Take a step forward if you'd rather not be here.
不想来这里的,向前一步
How about we skip this step and just jump out the window?
不如别向前一步了,直接跳窗户吧
Let's start with a step.
还是一步一步来吧
'Cause I'm sure some of you would rather not be here.
你们肯定有人不愿意来这里
Okay. Take a step if you feel you've ever been mistreated by
有谁觉得曾被本校学生或教职员工欺负过
a student or a faculty member of this school.
请向前一步
Um, Emily, one step at a time.
艾米丽,一次只走一步
Take a step if you've ever felt the school
如果你觉得本校不安全
was an unsafe or unwelcoming environment.
或是气氛不友好,请向前一步
Emily. One step is not enough.
艾米丽,走一步远远不够
It's not safe or welcoming.
这既不安全也不友善
For some of us, it gets worse every day.
对我们有些人来说,是每况愈下
What do you mean by that?
此话怎讲
I used to enjoy going to school,
我以前很喜欢来上学
being a part of a team and all that.
成为集体中的一份子
But now you make one mistake and you're tarnished,
犯一次错,就有了污点
never to be trusted again.
再也没人信任你
Emily, can I see you for a moment?
艾米丽,能跟你谈谈吗
Okay, uh, take a step if you've ever lied to your parents
有谁曾经因饮酒而向父母撒谎
about drinking alcohol.
请向前一步
If you're feeling unsafe and unwelcome,
如果你觉得不安全,不受欢迎
maybe it's because your behavior has made your teammates
也许是因为你的某些行为
and other students at this school feel the same way.
让你的队友和同学有同样的感觉
Now, you're not helping your cause by attacking me.
抨击我,对你的情况毫无帮助
I wasn't attack
我并不是抨击
You're no saint, Emily.
你不是圣人,艾米丽
Maybe it's time you take a look at what got you to this point.
也许你该好好想想为何会落到此般田地
...Many of you are afraid to talk about things
你们可能都害怕谈论
that could bond you to strangers.
可能把你们与陌生人关联起来的事情
This exercise is about discovery.
这一练习的主要目的就是探索
Discovering yourself and discovering your classmates.
探索自身,认识同学
Sorry. Forgot to turn it off.
抱歉,忘记关掉了
I want to go back to my old school.
我想回到我以前的学校
Uh, hot tubs in the courtyard.
我希望院子里能有浴缸
Half day on Fridays and no trig.
周五上半天课,不上三角函数课
Yeah. Okay.
好了
Let's use this game to talk about what we could reasonably change.
我们来谈谈能合理改变的事
A hot tub in the courtyard does not count.
院子里的浴缸不算
Now, Kate, you mentioned liking your old school.
凯特,你刚才说你喜欢原来的学校
What do they have that we don't?
那里有什么是我们不具备的
Nice people.
友善的人
Yes, well, we have some of those here,
我们这里也有友善的人
and I am sure you will find them.
相信你很快就会发现
Is there anything else?
还有别的吗
I think students should have more of a say.
我认为学生应该更有发言权
If someone's messed with you,
如果有人整你
you should be able to decide their punishment.
你应该能决定他们的惩罚
Hey, now. No.
到我了,不
What?
怎么了
Toss me the ball.
把球给我
I'm just saying, if somebody pulled that kind of stunt
我想说,如果新学校有人这么整我
on me at a new school, I'd go postal.
我肯定会愤怒得动手
On the other hand...
另外
if I were you, I'd rent a billboard.
如果我是你,我会租个广告牌宣传自己
Noel, let's drop the bad boy act
诺埃尔,别在这使坏
and just get real.
严肃点
Bad boys got nothing on mean girls.
坏男孩跟坏女孩完全不一样
Guys have a fight, there's a punch, it's over.
男生有矛盾,打一架就好了
Girls don't fight fair.
女生喜欢玩阴的
They gang up, they keep secrets, they plot.
拉帮结派,一起密谋
They can cut you down with a look.
一个眼神就能杀死你
You know what? Give me the ball.
把球给我
Hanna!
汉娜
No, it's my turn.
不,该轮到我了
Where does he get off calling other people out?
为什么他就可以随便指责别人
He is the worst, smug, blackmailing son of a
他才是最自以为是的混蛋...
Hanna!
汉娜
Miss Montgomery,
蒙哥马利老师
How long have you known me?
您认识我多久了
Do you think I'm the person he's describing?
您觉得我是他所说的那种人吗
Am I a bully?
我是个恶霸吗
You know what? Don't answer that
算了,别回答了
Because I already know what everyone here thinks of me.
我已经知道在场的人是怎么看我的了
How was break? Did you see Hanna?
休息得怎么样,见汉娜了吗
How's she doing?
她还好吗
Okay, I guess.
还好吧
I mean, it's hard.
她肯定不会好过
People really think she sent that picture.
大家真的认为是她发的照片
People are toads.
那些人都是人渣
Mona, I know you heard what Tamborelli said to me,
梦娜,我知道你听到了坦博利的话
and I'm not proud of the stuff that went down
我并不为艾莉森生前的
when Alison was still here.
那些事而自豪
She treated you badly, and I...
她对你很不好,而我...
I let her.
我也听之任之
I never tried to stop her,
我从没试着要阻止她
and I should have.
我应该阻止的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
That was, like, two personalities ago.
我早就不是过去的我了
I am so not holding on to that.
早都不计较了
What gets me is how Tamborelli is treating you.
我不爽的是坦博利对你的态度
He's toad of toad hall.
他是人渣中的极品
I mean, if you were a guy,
如果你是男生
you'd already be back on the sharks.
你早就回到鲨鱼队了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Do you have any idea how much slack he cuts for the football team?
你知道他对橄榄球队管得有多松吗
"Offensive line" doesn't begin
队员们那些免责的逾规行为
to describe what they get away with.
远远超过了"攻击线"
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
I used to work in the VP's office during home room.
我以前在副校长的办公室帮过忙
I know a lot...
我知道很多内幕
And you should, too.
你也该知道真相
Okay, everyone, break's over.
各位,休息时间结束
Feel free to write down anything you want.
想写什么都行
It's anonymous.
这是匿名的
Jenna, if you need help, I can
詹娜,如果你需要帮助,我...
No, thank you. I'll pass.
谢谢,我还是不写了吧
Well, I'm sorry,
不好意思
but that's not really an option.
每个人都得写
If you'd prefer jason, he'll be back
如果你想让杰森帮忙
in a few minutes with the flashlights,
他去拿手电了,一会儿就回来
or if there's someone else you trust.
或者你可以找其他你信任的人
I don't trust anyone around here.
这里的人我谁也不信
Okay.
好吧
Well, keep in mind that this day is about
记住,今天的主题是
opening up to new possibilities,
迎接新的可能
And you'll be expected to
希望你们能...
To what? To forgive all the classmates who've mistreated me?
能怎么样,原谅所有欺负过我的同学吗
I'm not big on group hugs, Mrs. Hastings.
我可不喜欢热烈拥抱,海斯汀夫人
I don't need a special flashlight
我不需要特制手电
to know what people around here are hiding.
也知道这里的人隐藏着什么
This school's filled with phonies and liars.
这个学校到处都是小人和骗子
They're everywhere.
他们无处不在
In what way have you been mistreated?
你怎么被欺负了
How much time have you got?
你有多少时间
Oh, should I should I start with the day
我该从我被堵在女浴室
that I was cornered in the girls' bathroom and smacked?
被掌掴的那天说起
Is she talking about Hanna?
她说的是汉娜吗
Did you ever report this?
你向学校反映过这事吗
Well, she couldn't. Wait! Caleb!
她没法说,别说,凯勒
No because if she had, she would have to admit
因为如果她说了,她就得承认
that she threw the first punch.
是她自己先动的手
Isn't that right, Jenna?
没错吧,詹娜
So, just to clarify,
我只想确认一下
we are telling the whole truth today, right,
今天我们要谈的必须全部是事实
not just the part we want to remember?
而不只是我们想记住的部分事实
By the way, this is Caleb speaking,
顺便说一句,我是凯勒
in case you were confused.
省得你耳聋听不出
Jason!
杰森
I heard that you and my mom are leading a group.
我听说你和我妈妈一起负责一个小组
How weird is that?
太诡异了
Yeah, it is.
没错,很诡异
I was hoping it would be your dad, though.
虽然,我更希望和你的爸爸一起
Why?
为什么
Why is it so important that you talk to him?
为什么你如此急切地想和他说话
Jason, look, I know about the will.
杰森,听着,我知道遗嘱的事
I know that my dad risked a lot to protect you,
我知道我爸爸为了保护你奋不顾身
I just don't know why.
我只是不明白为什么
Was there something that happened between our families?
是我们两家之间发生了什么事吗
Just talk to your dad when he gets back in town.
等你爸爸回镇之后,去问他吧
He's not out of town, and I've already asked him.
他就在镇上,而且我已经问过他了
He won't tell me.
他不告诉我
Caleb went after her?
凯勒跟她掐上了
What did Jenna do?
詹娜做了什么
Nothing yet.
目前什么都没做
Caleb thinks he knows who he's dealing with,
凯勒似乎知道自己在跟谁打交道
and if Hanna was worried about him before...
如果汉娜原来还担心他...
Where is Hanna?
汉娜在哪儿
I don't know. No one called back.
我不知道,没人回电
What?
什么
The number from Ali's coat.
艾莉外套里的那个号码
Well, we should have said we were Vivian, not her friend.
我们应该说自己就是薇薇安,而不是她的朋友
That message would have been returned.
那样的话,可能就会有回音了
Call back. Say you're Vivian.
再打一个,说你就是薇薇安
Well, I can't do it. He knows my voice. You do it.
我不行,他认得出我的声音,你来吧
Me? I don't even know what a Vivian sounds like.
我吗,我又没听过薇薇安的声音
A lot like Alison.
很像艾莉森的
You know what? Give it to me. I'll do it.
算了,手机给我,我来打
Hello?
Hello?
Uh, hi. Hi. Um...
你好
II left a message yesterday.
我昨天给你留了言
I'm a friend of Vivian's.
我是薇薇安的朋友
Yeah. Who gave you this number?
知道了,谁把这个号码给你的
No one here knows anyone named Vivian.
这里没人认识什么薇薇安
Don't call here again.
不要再打过来了
Oh, she totally got our message.
她绝对收到了我们的留言
Or she's just tired of a stranger
或许她只是厌烦了一个陌生人
clogging up her voice mail.
对她的语音信箱狂轰滥炸
Yeah. Maybe it is what it is
对,或许就是这样
just a number in a pocket.
只是口袋里的一个号码罢了
Attention, please.
请大家注意
Will Emily Fields please report immediately
请艾米丽·菲尔兹立即到
to the vice principal's office?
副校长办公室报到
What's going on?
怎么回事
Long story.
说来话长
Catch up with you later.
待会儿跟你说
Montgomery.
蒙哥马利
Bet your grub's better than mine.
我打赌你带的肯定比我的好吃
You wanna find someplace to sit and eat?
想找个地方坐下来吃吗
Oh, um... acactually,
事实上
I was just gonna go meet some friends.
我正要去见一些朋友
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Hey, are we still on for Saturday?
我们周六还一起出去吗
I was kind of counting on it.
我还蛮期待的
Look, Holden
听着,霍顿
I'm just I'm starting to feel really weird
我只是,我只是觉得这太诡异了
about covering for whatever it is that you're doing.
帮你要做的事打掩护
Aria.
艾瑞亚
No, II like your parents...
听我说完,我喜欢你的父母
And I like you. A lot. I do.
我也喜欢你,非常喜欢
But... I just don't know if I can handle it
但是...如果你在伤害自己的话
if you're hurting yourself.
我不知道自己能否继续下去
So... what, the deal's over?
所以,我们的约定告吹了
Don't you need me? Who's gonna cover for you?
你不需要我了吗,谁来帮你打掩护
I don't know. I... haven't figured that out yet,
我不知道,我还没想出办法
But... I will.
但是,我会的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Come on, you have to eat something.
拜托,人是铁饭是钢
My mom thinks I sent that picture too.
我妈妈也觉得是我发的图片
No, she doesn't. Only four people...
不,她没有,整个镇子
in this whole town who don't think I live in the sewer.
只有四个人觉得我是清白的
I tried that.
我有过类似的经历
Believe me, the roof is much better.
相信我,在屋顶上感觉会好很多
Maybe we should just go to California.
或许我们应该去加州
They have high schools there.
那里也有高中
We're not going to California.
我们不能去加州
Give me your cellphone.
把你的手机给我
I can trace an I.P. address.
我能追踪IP地址
What was that?
什么声音
Just the plastic.
塑料布的声音罢了
Are you sure we're the only ones up here?
你确定这上面只有我们吗
I'm positive. Nobody comes up here.
没错,没人会上来的
I found it when I was squatting in the school.
我在学校闲坐时发现了这里
This was, like, my patio.
这里就像我的露台一样
Where's your cell phone?
你的手机呢
Just... let me help you. Just hold me.
让我帮帮你,抱抱我
Okay?
好吗
That will help me.
这样能帮到我
What took you so long?
怎么这么晚才过来
Gotta get you back in that pool, Em.
得把你弄回游泳队了,艾米
You're out of shape.
你的身材都走形了
Mona, how did you get in here?
梦娜,你怎么进来的
And where's Mr. Tamborelli?
还有,坦博利先生呢
Probably on his second beer at the smokehouse.
或许在烧烤店里喝他的第二杯酒
I saw him sneak out.
我看到他溜出去了
Shut the blinds, would you?
关上百叶窗,好吗
Was that you who called me down here?
刚刚是你叫我过来的
I didn't recognize your voice.
我没听出你的声音
Yes, I know. It's a gift.
当然,姐天赋异禀
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Evidence. Here we go.
证据,我们开始吧
He changed his password, but I'm in.
他改了密码,但我还是进去了
You're really gifted at this too.
你对电脑也是天赋秉异
Freshman year, I lived in this office.
高一那年,我几乎住在这间办公室
Mr. T's secretary was, like, my only friend.
坦博利先生的秘书就像是我唯一的朋友
Look, hon, if you're too paranoid...
亲爱的,如果你很害怕...
What? If you want me to stop...
什么,如果你想让我停手
No. Type. I'm just...
不,继续,我只是
locking the door.
想锁好门
Is it empty?
没咖啡了么
Not yet.
还有呢
Remind me why we volunteered for this event.
我想起了我们自愿参加这项活动的原因
Well, I think the truth is overrated.
我觉得真相被高估了
I could stand to hear some more.
我还能再听一些
Well, for what it's worth,
不论真伪
I don't think Hanna did what she's accused of.
我觉得那件事不是汉娜所为
It could very well just be someone trying to make her look bad.
很可能只是某个想让她颜面扫地的人干的
Why? To what end?
为什么,有什么目的
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe it's just me,
或许只是我的感觉
but I feel like something's happened to our girls.
但我觉得我们的女儿遭遇了一些事
I've tried to protect Hanna,
我曾试着保护汉娜
but when she lost Alison...
但当她失去艾莉森时
That's why we went overseas.
那正是我们搬去海外的原因
It was just to give Aria something else to think about
只是想让艾瑞亚能想想别的事
besides that.
别再想艾莉森的死
I don't think the moment was when they lost Alison.
我觉得起因并非艾莉森的死
I think it was when they met Alison.
她们与艾莉森相识造就了这一切
Go back to "Spring training." I think I saw something.
回到春训那张表,我好像看到了什么
Perfect.
太棒了
Now open up the expense reports for april.
现在点开四月份的开支报告
Well! Baste me in bling and call me Bulgari.
给姐添添彩,姐就叫天才
Mona, whwhat are you seeing?
梦娜,你看到什么了
How Ryan Giraldo got back on the team
看瑞安·吉拉尔多涂鸦被抓之后
after he was caught tagging.
是如何归队的
Where are you seeing that?
你怎么看出来的
His father owns that danish furniture store.
他爸爸开了一家丹麦家具店
The fancy chair you're sitting on retails for two thousand.
你坐着的这把漂亮椅子零售价两千美元
Mr. T turned in a receipt for $29.99.
坦叔上交的收据上却只有29.99美元
She shoots, she scores.
姐一出手,谁与争锋
Okay, wait.
好吧,等等
So Tamborelli took the chair as a bribe?
所以坦博利接受这把椅子其实是受贿
Yes, ma'am,
没错,女士
and now we can use it to get you back in the Sharks.
现在我们可以借此助你重返鲨鱼队
Mona, stop.
梦娜,别这样
I can't blackmail a school official.
我不能敲诈学校行政人员
Honey, you can't be a shark if you're toothless.
亲,没有利齿,你怎么回鲨鱼队混
Same number, same house.
老号码,老地方
You know where to find me.
你知道怎么找到我
I just left your husband a message.
我刚给你丈夫留了言
Turns out he's not out of town.
事实证明他没有在外地
You're right.
没错
But it's really none of your business where he is.
但他在哪都与你无关
Oh, it's my business.
这当然与我有关
It's always been my business.
一直都与我有关
I just didn't know that until recently.
我也是最近才知道
Jason, this day is about forging new connections.
杰森,今天的活动是为了建立新的关系
Are you sure that this is the right approach?
你真觉得这么做合适吗
Well, that depends on how you look at it, Mrs. Hastings.
这取决你怎样看待它,海斯汀夫人
It's also about coming clean
今天也是为了辩白
and owning up to the truth, but, hey,
和坦诚事实,但是
if you want to stay in denial, go for it.
如果你坚持要否认事实,请便
I'm not going anywhere.
我是不会离开的
So, are you ready for this?
做好心理准备,听听这个
Some dude in Germany went on a dating website
有个德国佬在一个征婚网上打广告
and advertised for someone he could kill and eat.
要找一个愿意被他杀了吃的人
Shut up.
少来
I'm serious. And got, like, 220 responses.
我很认真啦,竟然有220人应征
Why does every woman think that she can change a guy?
为什么女人总觉得她们能改变男人
Ali, are you even going to take this test?
艾莉,你还想不想考试了
We've been neighbors for 15 years!
我们都做了15年邻居了
What's going on with your mom and dad?
你爸爸妈妈怎么了
Are they splitting up?
他们闹离婚了吗
No.
没有
Do they do this every night?
他们每晚都这样吵吗
No, my dad's just upset.
不,我爸爸就是有点心烦
Your brother gave Melissa a ride home from Philly, and...
你哥开车把梅丽莎从费城送回来,然后
they got caught making out in the car.
他俩在车里亲热时被逮了个现行
Seriously?!
真的吗
Open the door.
打开门
No, Ali, stop. I don't want to hear this.
不,艾莉,别闹,我不想听他们吵
I do. Jason and Melissa?
可我想,杰森和梅丽莎在一起
That's juicier than the guy that eats his dates.
这可比那个吃他女朋友的家伙有趣多了
My dad is freaking out over nothing.
我爸爸完全不必大动干戈
Melissa's obsessed with Ian. She doesn't even like Jason.
梅丽莎爱的是伊恩,她根本不喜欢杰森
...A kiss. I think you're overreacting.
就是接了个吻,我觉得你小题大作了
She'd better not.
她最好别爱上他
Why not?
为什么
Let's just say it would be a match frowned upon by the gods.
这么说吧,他俩在一起会遭天打雷劈的
Hey. We tried texting you.
我们发短信找过你
Caleb has my phone.
我手机在凯勒那里
Are those salted? Please say yes.
那些是腌过的吗,请别说没有
Come on, let's let's go somewhere else.
走,我们另找个地方吧
No. I'm fine.
不,我没关系
Your attention, please.
请注意
After the dinner break, all students must attend
晚餐后,全体学生务必前往
the film being screened in room 109.
109教室观看影片
Again,
重复一遍
room 109 at seven p.m. Thank you.
晚上7点在109教室,谢谢
Wait. Why did Tamborelli call you down?
说说,坦博利叫你去干吗
She has a birthmark!
她身上有胎记
Okay.
那又怎样
Em, do you still have it
艾米,你手上还有
that photo from the locker room?
那张凯特在更衣室的照片吗
Yeah, I think so. Why?
有,应该有,怎么了
Han, what what's going on?
汉,怎么回事
There wasn't a birthmark in that photo! Where is it?
照片里她身上没有胎记,照片在哪呢
What?! Look!
什么,看
Look, there's no birthmark! It was photoshopped!
看,没有胎记,照片是PS出来的
Yyou think she stuck her head on somebody else's body?
你觉得她把自己的头P在别人的身体上了
Yes.
是的
Why would "A" go to all that trouble to photoshop her body?
要是A想让她出丑,何必这么费劲
If if she was trying to embarrass her,
还PS她的身体
Why would she improve her?
还把她P得更漂亮了
What if it wasn't "A" who took that photo
要是拍照和拿我手机群发照片
and sent it from my phone?
都不是A干的呢
Well, who did?
那是谁呢
If this is about an apology, the damage is already done.
如果你想道歉,我只能说大错已铸
I didn't snap that picture of you, Kate...
你那张照片不是我拍的,凯特
But I think I know who did. Who?
但我知道是谁干的,是谁
Let's just say I'm no stranger to the magic of photoshop.
这么说吧,我非常了解PS的魔力
I mean, I spent all of ninth grade trimming my thighs.
我九年级时一直在琢磨怎么把腿P细点
And I care because...?
这与我何关呢
Because, you know, I'm starting to think
因为,我开始怀疑
that someone put your head on a much better body.
有人把你的头P在了一个更漂亮的身体上
Excuse me?
什么意思
Well, for one, your chest was definitely enhanced.
首先,你的胸部绝对没那么大
Guess again, Hanna.
拜托了,汉娜
Some of us don't have to work as hard as you do.
有些人塑形可没你那么费劲
So, you didn't enhance. You just erased.
那么你没有添料,你只是减了一两笔
The birthmark above your waist.
抹掉了你腰上的胎记
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在胡说什么
Yes, you do.
你清楚得很
You know, next time I'd be a little bit more careful
下次再碰到你在公共场合脱外衣
when you're taking a sweater off in public.
我会更仔细点观察的
Why would you do that, Kate? Why would you take a photo?
你为何这么做,凯特,为什么拍照片
What was I supposed to do?
我还能怎么办
Wait for your stuckup BFF to download
等着你那神气活现的好姐妹
hideous pictures of me from riding camp.
下载我在马术营时那些巨丑的照片
Like I couldn't see that coming!
别告诉我你们不想
You know, maybe it's time I really took a picture of you, Kate.
或许现在才是我给你拍照的时机,凯特
Aria, can I borrow your phone?
艾瑞亚,能借你手机一用吗
Yeah, in a minute. I'm using it, though.
行,稍等,我正用着呢
To record this conversation.
好把这段对话录下来
My mom has got to hear this.
我妈妈得听听这个录音
I can't believe Kate would send that out herself.
不敢相信凯特竟自己散播这张照片
I mean, that's psycho. No, it's genius.
简直疯了,不,这一招够绝
The first week of school, she takes down Hanna,
初来乍到不过一周,她就放倒了汉娜
and makes every girl pity her,
令所有女生同情
and makes every guy want to pounce on her.
赢得所有男生的仰慕
Okay, not every guy.
好吧,不是所有男生
Caleb wants to strangle her.
凯勒会想勒死她
You need to tell him to stop.
你得叫他停手
Stop him from what?
什么停手
From trying to crack my phone.
别再破解我的手机
He still thinks Jenna did it.
他还以为这是詹娜干的
You have to tell him to quit.
你得叫他住手
But why me? Because you're in the same group.
但为什么是我,因为你跟他一个组
Now, go check the music room.
现在就去音乐教室找找看
What if he's not in there? Well, then, check the rooftop.
要是他不在那呢,那就去屋顶看看
Look, I don't want Jenna sniffing out what he's doing.
我不想让詹娜察觉他在做什么
She's got eyes everywhere.
她到处都有眼线
Now, go. I have to find my mom.
现在就去找,我得去找我妈妈
Looking for somebody?
在找人吗
Um... yeah. II just thought Caleb was in here.
对,我以为凯勒在这里
He's not.
他不在
Is he missing?
他失踪了吗
Hope so.
希望如此
Maybe... somebody threw him out
说不定...是有人把他
with the rest of the garbage.
和其他垃圾一起扔掉了
Yeah. Okay. Um...
这样的话...
Well, if if he comes back here
如果...如果他回来了
He'd better not.
他最好别回来
Were you awake for that?
你当时清醒吗
Caleb?
凯勒
Caleb, are you up here?
凯勒,你在上面吗
Caleb.
凯勒
Jason...
杰森
I have to ask you something.
我得问你件事
Just hear me out. Please.
请认真听我说
Did you...
你...
Are you back because...
你回来是因为...
My dad...
我爸爸...
Is your father too?
也是你爸爸吗
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
Ali.
艾莉
A long time ago. I just...
很久以前,我...
I didn't hear it until tonight.
今晚之前,我一直不信
Caleb?
凯勒
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, damn it!
该死的
Can anybody hear me?
有人能听到我说话吗
Can anyone please open this door?
有谁能开下门吗
Hello?
有人吗
Crap?
该死的
Who is that?
谁在那里
Is somebody up here?
有人吗
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Let go of me!
放开我
Let go!
放开我
Where's your pal Caleb?
你兄弟凯勒呢
Get away from me!
放开我
Aria, come on down.
艾瑞亚,下来吧
What the hell's wrong with you, idiot?
你犯什么病了,白痴
I wasn't attacking her!
我又没伤害她
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
没事
Whwhere did you learn to kick somebody like that?
你那打人的招式从哪学的
And don't you tell me that you picked it up in Portugal, okay?
别跟我说是在葡萄牙学的
Wait.
别走
Is this part of the secret?
这也是你的秘密之一么
Your bruise did somebody jump on you like that?
你的那些瘀伤,也有人那样袭击过你吗
Come on.
别问了
Let's get away from here.
我们赶紧离开这
Done.
搞定
What do you mean, done?
什么叫"搞定"
Does he know we were in his office?
他知道是我们去过他的办公室吗
We didn't get to that part. I just told him football players
我们没谈这个,我只是跟他说
talk a lot when they're not on the field.
足球运动员们在场外可是很八卦的
Okay, Mona, he cannot know that we were
好吧,梦娜,千万不能让他知道是我们...
He won't.
他不会知道的
Congratulations, hon. You're back on the team.
恭喜你甜心,你重回游泳队了
If I had a pompom, I'd shake it.
如果我现在手边有啦啦球,一定给你喝彩
Why would you do this for me?
你为什么要帮我做这些
It was fun. That's what friends do.
很好玩儿啦,而且朋友就该互帮互助嘛
But now you've got to help me.
但现在你得帮我了
What do people wear to a swim meet?
人们在游泳比赛上都穿什么呢
If I show up in my wedges, are they gonna get mushy?
如果我穿坡跟鞋去,会不会太神经了
Do you know where my mom is? Uh, no.
你知道我妈妈在哪吗,不清楚
Where's kate?
凯特呢
She and Hanna are inside.
她和汉娜在里面
Mr. Tamborelli wanted to
坦博利老师想在
speak to the girls before he included us.
见我们之前先和姑娘们聊聊
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
What, did Hanna pick another fight?
汉娜又挑事了吗
No, but she may have ended this one.
不,她可能了结了现在这件
In the future, Isabel, before you point fingers,
伊莎贝尔,以后你想对别人家庭想指手画脚时
you may want to take a whiff of the rotten fruit
最好先处理好自己家里人
under your family tree.
惹的烂摊子
Why am I the last to know?
为什么我是最后知道的
You're not. Melissa doesn't know either.
你不是,梅丽莎也不知道
What?!
什么
How could you not tell her?
你们怎么能对她隐瞒
How could you be okay with this?
你怎么能对此毫无怨言
How can you go on living next door to them
你是如何跟他们做隔壁邻居
for all of these years?
还长达这么多年
I didn't know.
我也不知道
I didn't know until Jason was nearly an adult,
杰森快成年时我才知道的
and by then, your father and I, we discussed it.
然后,我和你爸爸聊过
You discussed what?
你们聊什么了
How he was gonna tell his daughters
他要怎么跟他的女儿们说
that he was going on a fatherson fishing trip
他要跟隔壁的那个孩子
with the kid next door?
进行父子钓鱼行
Look, I understand that you feel angry
我知道你很生气
and confused and betrayed.
感觉很迷惑,感觉被背叛了
Believe me, I did too,
相信我,我也有过这感觉
And sometimes I still do,
现在有时我依然有
But I've had to get past it.
但我不能纠结以往
How?!
怎样做
Spencer, every family has secrets.
斯宾塞,每个家庭都有秘密
If I had known before,
如果我早些知道这事
then I would have made a different decision,
我当时一定和你爸爸分手
and you wouldn't be here.
那样就不会有你了
Honey, please,
亲爱的,拜托
let's go home and talk to your father.
我们回家和你爸爸聊聊
No. I don't want to talk to him.
不,我不想和他说话
I don't even want to look at him.
我根本不想见他
Spencer, this doesn't really change anything.
斯宾塞,这根本改变不了什么
No, this changes everything!
不,所有的事情都变了
Honey, please.
亲爱的,别这样
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
What is home?
什么叫家
That's a joke.
那就是个笑话
Spence?
斯宾塞
What time is it?
现在几点了
Oh, my god.
天呐
I got, like, six missed calls from that number.
那个号码给我打了6通电话
What's going on? What what number?
怎么了,什么号码
Where the hell am I?
我是在哪里呢
The number in Ali's raincoat.
艾莉雨衣里那个号码
Who's calling now?
现在是谁的电话
The same number.
就那个号
Do I answer it?
我要接吗
Yes, answer it.
接呀
Hello?
你好
Hey, is this Vivian's friend?
你好,是薇薇安的朋友吗
Yyes. Yes, it is.
是,是的
What do you want?
有什么事吗
I... was calling... because we, um...
我打电话是因为我们...
I had a few questions.
有几个问题
Yeah, well, I have a few myself,
好,我也有几个问题
but I don't want to do this on a phone.
但我不想在电话里说
Will you meet me?
你能跟我见个面吗
Yes.
可以
I will.
我来见你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物
v.

 
threatening ['θretniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现

 
resentful [ri'zentfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不满(对 ... 产生反感)

 
resume [ri'zju:m]

想一想再看

v. 再继续,重新开始
n. 简历,履历; 摘

联想记忆
saint [seint]

想一想再看

n. 圣人,圣徒
vt. 把 ... 封为圣人

 
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
dealing ['di:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 经营方法,行为态度
(复数)dealin

 
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆
wardrobe ['wɔ:drəub]

想一想再看

n. 衣柜,衣橱
n. 全部服装

 
smug [smʌg]

想一想再看

adj. 自以为是的,整洁的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。