"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
You never heard of Olivia Burke?
你没听说过奥莉薇亚?伯克吗
You know, that "Endless Knights" series
她演了那个《永恒骑士》系列
Has made, like, a billion dollars.
挣了大概,十个亿吧
I have been dreaming of coming to NYU
我一直梦想能作为一个普通学生
And just being a normal student.
来到纽约大学
This night is finally over,
今夜终于接近尾声了
And as far as i'm concerned, so are we.
在我看来,我们也结束了
Where's your better half?
你的另一半呢
I don't know. I was looking for her.
不知道,我也在找她呢
Well, I can leave. It's okay. stay.
我可以离开,没事,留下吧
I'm not sick. Then what are you doing home so early?
我没生病,那你为什么这么早回家
Did something happen? Ask Jenny.
发生什么事了吗,问珍妮去
I'm still your friend. I'm still your sister.
我还是你的朋友,姐姐
I just can't let the worlds get confused.
我就是不能让大家质疑我
I want nothing to do with you in either world.
无论在学校或家里我都不想跟你有牵扯
Have you been so busy that you've forgotten
你有没有忙到忘记
What time of year it is? let me give you a hint--
今天是什么日子了吧,给你点提示
Couture, quadrilles and cutthroat competition.
时装,方舞舞曲,还有残酷的比赛
That's right.
没错
It's time for cotillion.
该举办沙龙舞会了
This guy's a foot shorter than me.
这家伙比我矮了30公分
Here's one that's 6'2".
这儿有一个188公分的
Yeah, and he goes to York.
是啊,他在约克上学
That's practically public school.
那根本是个公立学校
Have I not impressed on you three
我难道没有对你们三人强调
How important tomorrow night is?
明天晚上很重要吗
It's my debut in society. I have to be perfect,
这是我的首次亮相,我要做到完美
And that means having the perfect escort.
这就意味着,我要有完美的舞伴
I told you who I wanted.
我告诉过你们我想找谁
We tried.
我们努力过了
Well, try harder.
那就更加努力
Graham Collins is the hottest guy on the upper east side.
格雷厄姆?科林斯是上东区是最帅的男人
There's like this bubble of perfection around him
他周围好像飘着完美的气泡
That we can't penetrate.
我们无法靠近
Well, you better figure out a way.
你们最好想个主意
Otherwise, tomorrow night I'm taking one of your escorts.
否则,明晚我就抢走你们其中一人的舞伴
Just like the mob, New York Prep Schools
就跟黑手党一样,纽约预科学校
Have their own five families.
也有自己的势力分割
You may be the John Gotti of Constance, little J.,
你可能是康士坦茨的女王,小珍妮
But that doesn't mean
但并不意味着
You'll ever be part of this cosa nostra.
你能统治所有纽约预科学校
Oh, my god. everyone's here.
天啊,大家都在这儿
Come on. let's go say hi. ..
来吧,我们赶紧去打招呼
I have a surprise for you.
我有个惊喜给你
In that case, why are you still dressed?
那你为什么还穿得这么整齐
That was yesterday.
那是昨天的事了
Today we're seeing the Kandinsky exhibit
今天我们要去看康丁斯基的画展
And having dinner at E.A.T.
然后在E.A.T.吃晚餐
Well, I'd love to, but I think you've forgotten
我很想去,但你是不是忘了
Today's Nate's move-in day.
今天内特要搬进来
We're celebrating with a lost weekend.
我们这个周末要疯狂庆祝
I never signed off on a lost weekend.
我可从来没有答应过这件事哦
Do you really think I wanna spend my weekend
你以为我愿意整个周末
Watching women with tramp stamps work out their daddy issues
看那些在后腰纹身的女人卖弄风骚吗
It's for Nate. Anyway, you'll be busy with cotillion.
这是为了内特,你也要忙沙龙舞会吧
Aren't you supposed to be a mentor?
你应该是导师吧
And risk running into Serena? no, thank you.
冒着碰见塞琳娜的险吗,我才不要
Though it does kill me to imagine
但一想到,没有我的指导
Those poor girls stumbling along without my guidance.
那些女孩会一团糟,我就快要死了
Isn't it about time you and Serena made up?
你也是时候跟瑟琳娜和好了吧
You love cotillion. you should be doing it together.
你喜欢沙龙舞会,你们应该一起参加
Don't the festivities begin tonight?
舞会是今晚开始吗
There's a dinner at the Van Der Woodsens'
在范?德?伍德森家有个晚宴
For debs and mentors.
是为那些女孩和导师准备的
But knowing Serena, she'll probably flake.
但是我了解瑟琳娜,她肯定不会去
Or she'll be waiting for you, apology in hand, and really,
或者她会等着你,准备道歉,真的
A debutante ball without Blair Waldorf
一个没有布莱尔?霍道夫的上流舞会
Is like a tour de france without Lance Armstrong.
就像没兰斯?阿姆斯特朗的环法自行车赛
I resent the comparison to that man-whore.
我可不喜欢与那个男妓相提并论
Though your other point is well taken.
不过你的意思我很明白
I suppose the charitable thing
我想宽容地
would be give Serena the opportunity
给瑟琳娜一次机会
To beg for forgiveness.
让她求我原谅
Don't get too lost, Bass.
别玩得太过火,巴斯
A lot of my responsibilities from K.C.'s office
我在K.C.办公室所做的事
Would translate to this job
在这里都能应用到
event planning, Writing press releases.
比如活动安排,写新闻稿
Okay.
可以了
"Okay" as in I have the job "okay"?
可以了,是说我被录用了吗
What?
什么
Just like that? You make a good case.
就这样,这是一个不错的经历
Also, I remember our summer relay races
还有,我记得我们的夏季接力赛
At Nate's Hamptons house.
是在内特在汉普顿的房子那儿吧
Underneath that smile is a heart of a killer.
你的笑容下面其实是一颗杀手之心吧
Me?
你说我吗
Need I remind you of the potato sack race incident of '98?
要我提醒你98年那次马铃薯袋比赛的事吗
I still have evidence of your unsportsmanlike behavior.
我还有你没有体育道德精神的证据哦
Although given our new circumstances,
不过在现在这个情况下
I maybe have to forgive you now.
我也许不得不原谅你了
Um... I should, uh, i should probably go.
呃,我该,我该走了
I, uh, I'm a mentor at cotillion this year,
我,我是今年沙龙舞会的导师
And my mom asked me to host a dinner at our house.
我妈妈让我在家里主持一个晚宴
Of course. well, we're here all day every day.
当然,我们每天都在这
But I'll see you Monday.
周一见
Great.
太好了
Thank you so much for asking me to come in and interview.
谢谢你给我这次机会面试我
Our talk on election night really meant a lot to me.
选举那晚我们谈的东西对我意义重大
Me, too.
我也是
I didn't realize we were hiring.
我都不知道我们在招人
Could always use another person, right?
招贤纳士总是有用的,不是吗
Do you think you can get brain damage
你认为你会被因为学得太多太快
From learning too much too fast? No.
被弄得脑筋出问题,不会
You're the one who wanted the real college experience,
你才是那个需要真正大学经历的人
Cramming for exams. I know.
考前死记硬背,我知道
Oh, my god. No way!
天哪,不会吧
Please tell me that Guinevere will use the unholy grail
告诉我圭妮维娅会用邪恶之杯
To free Lancelot from Arthur's eternal torture.
从亚瑟的永恒折磨中解救兰斯洛特
Endless Knight 4? Why didn't you tell me?
永恒骑士4为什么你没跟我说
Because it's not happening.
因为这是不可能的事
Those rumors have been going around forever.
流言已经传了很久了
But Warner Bros. sent out a press release.
华纳兄弟发表了媒体通告
I'll never trust Harry Knowles again. Sorry, guys.
我再也不会相信哈里?诺尔斯,对不起
Weird.
真奇怪
It's not happening.
没有这件事
If it were true, I'd have about a hundred phone calls
如果是真的,我的电话到现在可能都
About it by now.
被打爆了
Crap.
糟了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I'm sure it's not true.
我相信这不是真的
Though it'd be kinda awesome.
如果是真的也很棒
All right, Debs, enough socializing.
好了,大家,不要再聊天了
Uh, we have a lot to get through.
我们还有很多事情要做
So if you'll please find your escorts
如果你们找到你们的舞伴
And take your places... Um, Lily,
各就各位,莉莉
Um, as you know, I don't have my escort situation
你知道的,我现在还有没有
Fully ironed out yet, so...
找到男伴
Oh, that's okay. um, Maximillian here
没事,这里的马科斯联
Will, um, dance with you today.
今天可以陪你练舞
He is divine. I think it'll be great
他很棒,我觉得你
To have some one-on-one tutoring because I know
应该需要一些一对一的陪练,因为我知道
You have some catching up to do.
你需要学得还有很多
Ca-catching up? I, uh, this was the first rehearsal.
学得还有很多,这只是我们第一次排练
I know, but, um, the other girls
我知道,但其她女孩
Have been taking ballroom for years,
已经学了几年的交谊舞了
So you will be great.
你会很棒的
You have your father's natural rhythm.
你继承了你爸爸天生的韵律感
Um, I'm just gonna get a drink of water.
我去喝点水
Okay.
好的
Hey, Jenny. Hey, Jenny.
你好,珍妮,你好,珍妮
Hi. uh, you're Kira, right?
你好,你应该是姬拉
I'm Eric Van Der Woodsen.
我是埃里克?范德?伍德森
Our mothers arranged for me to be your escort.
我们两个的妈妈约好我来当你的舞伴
Oh, right. so humiliating I couldn't get my own date,
这样啊,我找不到舞伴这事太丢脸了
But thank you. Well, it'll be fun.
但是,谢谢你,会很有趣的
You're Jenny Humphrey's brother,aren't you
你是珍妮?汉弗瑞的弟弟,是吗
That's my claim to fame
那就是我怎么出名的
Those girls who hang out with her are so lucky.
那些跟她一起玩的女孩真幸运
Who's her escort? well, she's obsessed with getting Graham Collins
她的舞伴是谁,她超想约格雷厄姆?科林
Graham lives in my building. We've been neighbors forever.
格雷厄姆跟我住一栋楼,邻居很多年了
I could... -Not breathe a word.
我可以,什么都别说
I know graham, too. I went to camp Suisse with him.
我认识格雷厄姆,我跟他参加过夏令营
I could probably introduce them myself.
我自己也可以介绍他们认识
So why don't you?
为什么不呢
Because, uh, Jenny hates it when other people get involved
因为,珍妮讨厌其他人多管她的闲事
In her personal life. I would definitely stay out if it If I were you.
如果我是你,会装做不知道
Really?
真的吗
Absolutely. so you ready to dance?
当然,你准备好跳舞了吗
Sure. just let me get my shoes
当然,让我先穿上鞋
All right. Okay, ladies, find your escort.
好的,好了,大家,找到你的舞伴
I want to make her remember why she came to college.
我想让她记住她为什么进大学的
The...the part that doesn't involve the library
当然不包括图书馆和
Or waking up with a textbook stuck to your face.
醒来书摊在脸上的时刻
I think if we can do that, then we got a fighting chance
如果我们能做到,我们至少还有机会
At keeping her here.
让她留在这
You mean like "the 15 things every college student
你是指,十五件大学生
Must do before graduating"
毕业前必做之事"
Uh, yeah, exactly that. uh...
是的
Yeah. no, we haven't cheered ourselves hoarse
不,我们还没有在运动比赛上
At a sporting event. we haven't gotten sick
加油到嗓子哑,我们还没有
After a beer pong tournament at bar none.
在啤酒桌球大赛上喝到醉
We haven't had sex with someone we don't want to see again.
我们还没有跟最讨厌的人
Well, no, actually, I...I did that one with Georgina. True.
事实上,我跟乔治娜做过,对
You know, but we haven't done any of this--
我们还没做这些
Falafel at Mamoun's, frat party crawl.
去马木恩吃土豆泥,学生联谊会的派对
It's for real this time
这次来真的了
My parents, my manager and three of my agents
我的父母,我的经理和我的三位经纪人
Are all flying out from L.A. on Monday
星期一都从洛杉矶飞来
To convince me to do it.
来劝说我接受这个片约
It's like "The Sopranos,"
这就像《黑道家族》一样
But with bagels.
除了是用百吉饼
Hadn't they all agreed to give you this year for college?
他们不是都同意让你这年读大学吗
well But it doesn't really matter. I'm pretty sure they're
但是这都不重要,我很确信他们
On the phone with the dean right now,
现在都在给系主任打电话
Getting him to let me finish classes from location.
让他允许我离开学校完成学业
I mean, how do i fight that? by telling them that college is
我能怎么做,告诉他们大学
About a lot more than just classes.
不只就是上课吗
You don't have beer pong on location. What?
你那肯定不会有啤酒桌球赛,什么
We'll explain on the way.
我们路上给你慢慢解释
But your college life begins now.
至少现在你的大学生活现在才开始
You don't know the dances.
你完全不懂舞步
No, I do. I...
我懂,我...
I... you'd think that it would be enough
我...你以为我只要稳坐我的
To just be the queen of Constance, but, no
康士坦次女皇宝座就足够了,但没那么简单
Then you have to be the queen of the entire upper east side
我还得成为整个上东区的女皇
Which means having the perfect escort and...
得拥有最完美的舞伴,还得...
I'm just gonna make a complete fool out of myself, aren't I?
看来我这次要丢人了,是吧
Probably.
也许吧
You know, I...I really thought
我一直认为
That if Ii made the perfect debut
如果我能在初登社交界时完美亮相
People would finally forget that I'm just a Brooklyn nobody.
大家可以忘掉我只是个来自布鲁克林的无名小卒
It helps if you count out loud.
跳舞的时候大声数着步子会比较好
Eric, you don't have to be nice to me.
艾瑞克,你没必要对我好
I've been so awful to you and Jonathan.
我之前对你和乔纳森那么坏
It's true. But I'm a better person than you are.
确实,不过我人品比你好
That's also true.
倒也是事实
Come here.
来吧
There's only one official dance.
正式的舞蹈只有一种
You can learn that easy.
很容易学的
Stop complaining. Start counting. Ready?
别抱怨了,开始数舞步,准备好了吗
One, two, three, four, out. One, two, three, back in.
一二三四,退后, 一二三,回来
You know, I wish that you could just be my escort.
我倒真希望你能做我的舞伴
At least then Ii'd have fun. Ii'm gonna turn you.
至少有点乐趣,要开始转了
Okay. Um...
好的,恩...
Well...
我在想...
What about Jonathan?
你觉得乔纳森怎么样
He's not Graham Collins, but he is a Whitney.
他不是格雷厄姆?科林,不过他可是惠特尼家的
Debuting with Gertrude Whitney's great-grandson
和格特鲁德?惠特尼的曾孙一起登台
Will count for a lot with the deb ball crowd.
会给你在舞会的亮相增色不少
Walk. Well, do you think he'd even go with me?
走,你觉得他会愿意和我去吗
Well, he will once I talk to him.
我跟他说肯定行
Well, then I'll have my minions call off the search.
好吧,那我就让我的跟班们停止找人了
Thank you.
谢谢你
In the complicated world of debutante balls
人心复杂,参加初入社交界的舞会
One must choose her dance partner wisely.
你得谨慎地选择舞伴
You never know when a hand on the hip
你永远不会知道搭在你臀部上的手
Can lead to a knife in the back.
会不会变成插在你背上的刀
Blair.
布莱尔
Serena. Anything you want to say to me?
瑟琳娜,你有什么想跟我说的吗
Welcome.
欢迎
I see. That's it?
我知道,就这一句吗
Uh, well, there's a list of debs and their mentors
呃,那边有参与者和他们导师的名单
On the coffee table.
在咖啡桌上
You can find out who Llily assigned you to.
你可以看看莉莉给你安排的谁
My deb's right here, right, Jenny?
你是我要带的人,对吧,珍妮
Uh, yeah, Serena's my mentor. why?
呃,对,瑟琳娜是我的导师,怎么了
Oh, of course, if that's what you want. It's just a shame.
哦,当然,如果你确实愿意,真可惜啊
You know how I feel about your potential.
你知道我一直看重你的潜力
Blair, are we really doing this right now?
布莱尔,你不是真的在跟我争吧
I gave you a chance to apologize
我给你机会道歉了
How about you apologize? I'm here, aren't I?
你怎么不道歉,我已经来了,对吧
Ahem. Okay, look, I have enough of my own problems
恩,好吧,我自己的事情已经够多了
So I'm not gonna let you guys make me a pawn in your war.
不想再当你们俩口水仗的炮灰
War? What? Of course not.
口水仗,你说什么呢,当然不是了
Who's your escort?
你的舞伴是谁
Jonathan Whitney.
乔纳森?惠特尼
Your stepbrother's boyfriend.
你弟弟的男朋友
Do you remember who my escort was?
你还记得我的舞伴是谁么
Nate.
内特
Jenny, when you descend those stairs tomorrow night
珍妮,你明晚走下那个台阶的时候
Everyone there will judge you, based on that moment
每个人都会基于那个时刻对你作出评价
For the rest of your life.
你这辈子永远都甩不掉的评价
This is not like your wedding day.
这可不是婚礼
Cotillion only happens once. Now you already have one strike
沙龙舞只有一次,你现在已经一振了
Against you because of the whole Brooklyn misfortune
因为你来自不幸的布鲁克林
And add a "b+" escort and top it off with
二振因为你差劲的舞伴
A mentor who's known more for her mug shots
再加你的导师以她的嫌犯照
And topless photos in Ibiza than her
和伊比沙岛半裸照而著名
social graces?
却没什么社交好名声,你三振出局
Okay, You know what? Jenny,
好吧,珍妮
you shouldn't be caught between Blair and me.
你确实不该被夹在我俩中间
It's not fair to you on your big night.
这对准备亮相的你不公平
She can be your mentor. It's fine. How selfless.
她做你的导师吧,这样也好,多无私啊
Actually, I'm working for Congressman Tripp Van Der Bilt
事实上,我现在为议员特里普?范德?伍德森工作
And I should get back to that. But you have fun tonight.
我得回去上班,祝你今晚玩得愉快
These are probably the last people in New York
这些人大概是纽约仅存的
Who still think you matter.
把你当回事的人了
No. I'm sorry. I don't want to.
不,抱歉,我不想去
Jenny feels bad about what happened.
珍妮对自己做过的事情很懊悔
Great. She should feel bad
那就对了,她应该懊悔
That doesn't mean I have to be her escort to cotillion.
但这不意味着我就得做她沙龙舞会的舞伴
she's at the tipping point
她正处在转折点
She's not Darth Vader yet.
她还没变成达斯?维达(星战人物)
She could still stay Anakin.
她可以一直是阿纳金(达斯?维达堕落之前的名字)
We have to stop her before we truly lose her to the dark side.
我们得在她堕落之前拉她一把
Fine. But she'd better really want to do this.
好吧,但她最好真的愿意如此
She does. I promise.
她愿意,我保证
Hey. I didn't think you were coming in till Monday.
嗨,我没想到你会在周一之前来
Well, my night suddenly opened up
我今晚突然没事可做
And I know you said you work late
听你说你会加班
So I thought you might be hungry. Thanks. I'm starving.
我想你大概饿了,谢谢,我饿坏了
But are you sure? I mean, it's Friday night.
但是你确定吗,这是个星期五晚上
I'll take real politics over the
我宁愿参与真正的权力斗争
ones at cotillion any night
也不要在沙龙舞会上和人较劲
Joe Wilson has nothing on Blair Waldorf.
乔?威尔森对布莱尔?霍道夫没兴趣
Okay. So what--what is all this?
好吧,这些是什么呢
Uh, 1 speech, 15 drafts.
为一次演讲准备的15份草稿
Is there anything your new media
有什么可以让你的新媒体关系代表
relations rep can do to help?
帮你做的吗
Well, the speech is about school lunches,
演讲是关于学校午餐,教师待遇
Teacher salaries and term limits.
和任期限制
That's all? Here. Let me see.
就这些吗,我看看
Oh, watch out for your tie. There you go.
小心你的领带,这样就好了
Congressman? I'll come back.
议员,我待会再来
Actually... You know, I have to finish this.
事实上,我得把这做完
You--you don't want to run anything by me?
你不需要我帮忙吗
Why don't you go home?
你还是回家吧
Tomorrow you can meet brian. You'll report to him.
明天你跟布莱恩见一面,他是你上级
Okay.
好
Thanks for the food.
谢谢你的食物
Yeah.
不用
Hi. I'm Kira. I go to Constance with you.
我是姬拉,跟你一样在康士坦次上学
Yeah, sure, I've seen you around. You have?
对啊,我见过你,真的
That's awesome.
太棒了
Blair waldorf's your mentor?
布莱尔?霍道夫是你的顾问啊
Who needs Graham Collins when you have her?
都有她了,谁还需要格雷厄姆?科林呢
What do you know about Graham?
你怎么知道格雷厄姆
When Eric told me you wanted to go with him,
艾瑞克跟我说你希望跟他一起去
I called and asked him, and he was totally up for it.
我就打电话问他,他很愿意
He told me he texted you, but you said you already had an escort.
他说他给你发短信了,但你说你已经有男伴了
What? When?
什么,什么时候
Today. Right after you left rehearsal. Oh, my god.
今天,你刚结束排练的时候,天哪
Did you text Graham Collins that I didn't want him
是你发短信给格雷厄姆?科林说
To be my escort?
我不想他当我的男伴吗
I knew that if you had the chance to go with Graham
我知道如果你有这个机会的话
You'd make the wrong choice.
你会做出错误的选择的
That wasn't your decision to make
谁要你替我做主了
I don't believe this. Jonathan.
我简直不敢相信,乔纳森
Mentee and mentee's stepbroth/ escort's boyfriend,
我的徒弟和徒弟的兄弟兼男伴的男朋友
Can you please stop embarrassing me? People are staring.
你能不能不要再让我难堪了,有人看着呢
Eric tried to sabotage me. I was trying to save you.
艾瑞克在暗中捣鬼,我是在暗中帮你
I don't know why everybody loves Graham so much.
我不知道为什么大家都那么迷恋格雷厄姆
I went to camp with the guy, and he's a...
我跟他一起参加过夏令营,他是个...
He's a creep. What? You knew him this whole time
是个怪胎,什么,你一直都认识他
I had a plan from the beginning,
我从一开始就有计划
and I should have stuck to it
我应该坚持下去的
I'm going to cotillion with Graham Collins.
我要跟格雷厄姆?科林去沙龙舞会
I'll allow it. Sorry, Eric.
我同意了,对不起,艾瑞克
Actually, blair, since I'm queen of Constance
实际上,布莱尔,我是康士坦次的皇后
And Graham Collins wants to be my escort,
并且格雷厄姆?科林想做我的男伴
I don't think I need you as my mentor anymore.
我不再需要你做我的顾问了
Jenny, you're lucky to have me. Don't push it.
珍妮,我教你是你的运气,别太过分了
Your era's over.
你的时代结束了
And so is that headband. So should I call Graham?
包括那根发带,要我给格雷厄姆打电话吗
Now that I know he wants to go with me,
既然我知道他想跟我去
I think I'll call him myself. Uh-oh, little j.
我会自己打电话给他的,小珍妮
You've stepped on Eric's toes one too many times. Whoa.
你可触怒艾瑞克太多次了
She can't get away with this. She won't.
不能让她就这么脱身,不会的
Now he's found a new partner.
现在他找到新的伙伴了
Who knows what could happen
这两位合作
when these two start to tango?
谁知道将会发生什么呢
Morning. Oh. I see the moving in went well.
早上好,看起来搬家进行得很顺利
Hey, Blair.
布莱尔
Blair. Excuse the mess. How was dinner?
布莱尔,对不起很乱,晚餐怎么样
Did you and Serena work things out?
你跟瑟琳娜和好了吗
Oh no. She took off immediately, thank god
没有,她很快就走了,谢天谢地
Then I had to relieve her of her mentor duties.
然后我还得帮她照料她顾问的事情
Is that pole artist wearing my agent provocateur corset?
这个钢管舞娘穿着我的情趣内衣吗
Just make sure she's careful undoing the eyehooks.
叫她解开挂钩的时候小心点
They pinch. I just came to grab a dress for tonight.
很扎人的,我只是过来拿今晚的礼服的
The last time I saw Blair that freakishly calm...
上次布莱尔这么假装镇定
Was when Serena left for boarding school.
是瑟琳娜去了寄宿学校的时候
And you know as well as I do, the calm won't last.
你和我都清楚,她装不了很久的
And when it breaks,
一旦她失控了
There are going to be pieces of Blair all over the wall.
布莱尔就会彻底崩溃了
And I really don't want to clean up that mess.
我可不想处理这个烂摊子
What are she and Serena fighting about this time?
这次她为什么和瑟琳娜吵架?
Basically how each one loves the other
基本是因为她们都觉得
More than the other loves her.
自己爱对方更多些
Can you even fight about that?
换了你会为这种小事争吵吗
You might want to ring housekeeping.
你应该叫人来打扫了
Chocolate leaves a stain.
巧克力会留下印子
Toodles.
再见啦
Hey. I didn't realize you were here.
我不知道你来了
Yeah, I'm just about to take off. I was leaving you a note
我正要走,我给你留了个纸条
To check out this new press release. I'm sure it's fine.
让你核实一下新的新闻稿,你肯定做的不错
Just show it to Bour Summer make it back.
给布尔?萨摩看下,然后拿回来就好了
Okay.
好吧
Did I do something wrong?
我哪里做错了吗?
No, I just-I don't have time to chat.
没有,我只是没有时间聊天
Um, I'm at work, Serena.
我在忙呢,瑟琳娜
But you're-- you're just acting like
但是你,你表现得
You don't really want me here or something. That's not it.
你好像不希望我在这里,不是这样的
Well, what then? This was a huge mistake.
那是什么,这真是个大错误
What was? Hiring me? Tripp, I'm sorry,
什么,雇用我吗,特里普,我很抱歉
But you're--you're the one who asked me
但是,是你让我
To come in for the interview. If you didn't want me
来参加面试的,如果你不想雇用我
Working here, then why would you do that?
那你为什么这么做?
I did want you here.
我想雇你的
I find you smart and charming
我觉得你很聪明迷人
And I wanted to help you out. But having you here?
我也很想帮你,但是雇了你
I didn't realize how much it would affect me.
我没想到我会受这么大的影响
Say something.
别不说话
Sorry. Um...
不好意思...
You know what? Don't worry about me.
别因为我烦心
It's not gonna be a problem. I have to go.
这不会有问题的,我得走了
Serena, wait. Please. It's--it's fine.
瑟琳娜,等等,没事的
Excuse me.
不好意思
I don't understand.
我不明白
How can you make me queen?
你怎么能让我成为皇后?
Simple. To become queen, you must take down the queen.
简单,只要打败皇后就行
But I want to be Jenny's friend.
但我想成为珍妮的朋友
Kira, let me tell you a story
姬拉,让我给你讲个故事
I used to have a friend like Jenny.
我曾经有个像珍妮这样的朋友
She was beautiful, fabulous,
她漂亮,人超赞
And she let me make all these sacrifices for her.
我为她做了这么牺牲
And you know what I got back in that investment? Zero.
你知道我最后得到了什么吗,什么都没有
Because girls like her run emotional ponzi schemes.
因为她这样的女孩只会欺骗你的感情
Serena will never like you the way you like her.
瑟琳娜永远不可能像你喜欢她那样喜欢你
You mean Jenny.
你是说珍妮
Details. Now are you ready to be queen,
细节不重要,现在你是准备好做个皇后
Or do I need to find a new frog?
还是我要再去找个替补的
We hear Jenny Humphrey
听说珍妮?汉弗瑞
Has landed Graham Collins as her escort.
还是选了格雷厄姆?科林做护花使者
Better put on that lip gloss, ladies.
快涂上些唇彩吧,女士们
Look like you'll be kissing Jenny Humphrey's ring
看起来你们今晚都要臣服在
By the end of the night.
珍妮?汉弗瑞的脚下了
Good-bye, jenny from brooklyn.
再见了,布鲁克林的珍妮
On three. One, two three! whoo!
数到三,一二三,干了
Oh, god.
好爽
This is even more amazing than dancing in the fountain.
这比在喷水池里跳舞还爽
I'll be right back.
我一会就回来
Um, don't do any mind-altering substances without me.
我回来之前什么也别做
Okay. All right.
知道啦
You know, I think this is gonna work. Really?
你知道么,我觉得这会管用的,真的吗
It's gonna-- yeah, she's gonna--what?
这会,对,她会,干嘛
I knew you were trouble Humphrey
我知道你就是麻烦,汉弗瑞
You're trying to get olivia to abandon
你居然想要奥莉薇亚放弃
Her calling as queen of the undead. You don't
成为不死女王,你不会觉得
think Morgana could take over Camelot
茉嘉娜能接管卡梅洛特吧(参照英剧《梅林》)
Vanessa, don't... Sorry. But Lancelot
瓦内萨,别,抱歉,但是兰斯洛特
wouldn't let that happen would he?
不会让她得逞的,对吧
If the realm falls into the wrong hands,
如果整个王朝都落入坏人手里
It's on your head.
那可都是你的责任
He means you can kiss your credit rating good-bye.
他是说你可以跟你的信誉说永别了
Nice v-neck Thank you for coming.
干得好,小子,谢谢你们能来
That's-- those are your people. Shut up.
那些都是你一伙的,闭嘴
Who's ready for a keg stand?
谁想来个一醉方休
I have to take the movie.
我必须得接拍那部电影了
Even I have to admit--
连我也不得不承认
This may just be my makeover swan song.
你也许是我最美的绝唱了
And not to take anything away from your moment,
我不是想扫你的兴
But I'm still not sure anyone's going to think
不过我还是认为没人会
I'm better than Jenny.
觉得我比珍妮好看吧
They will when they see who your escort is.
他们看到你的男伴后就会这么觉得了
But I'm going with Eric. I mean, he's nice and all, but...
可我和艾瑞克一起去,他是很不错,不过
Eric's not your escort anymore. Then who is?
艾瑞克不再是你的男伴了,那是谁
You know Graham Collins, right? Graham?
你认识格雷厄姆?科林吧,格雷厄姆
Spin your partner 'round and 'round.
挽着舞伴不停转圈吧
Looks like Little J is going down.
看起来小珍妮大难临头了
You know, you don't have to do this if you don't want to.
如果你不愿意的话可以不做的
Oh, well, it's a little late for that.
现在说这个太晚了
that. You look beautiful Jenny
你看起来美极了,珍妮
I'm just saying, I'll always love you,
我的意思是,我永远都爱你
With or without society's approval.
不管你有没有得到社交界的认可
Thanks, dad,
谢谢你老爸
But honestly I can't wait to walk down those steps.
但说实话我迫不及待地想走下那台阶了
So I'll see you soon.
待会见
Hey, Jenny. Have you seen Blair?
珍妮,你看到布莱尔了么
Um, no, not yet fortunately
没呢,幸好还没
I'm looking for my escort, graham collins.
我在找我的男伴,格雷厄姆?科林
He's, uh, sort of this year's, I guess, you.
他就像是,让我想想,当年的你
I'll take that as a compliment. Hey, have fun tonight.
我就当你在夸我好了,晚上好好玩
Thanks. I plan to.
谢了,我都想好了
Always lead with the right.
随着舞伴的右手转动
And no claw hands. Relaxed fingers.
手不要抓着,手指放松
Oh, look.
看
A lost boy from lost weekend.
狂欢周末的困惑男孩
Chuck actually sent me to find you.
事实上是恰克让我来找你
He has a surprise in the private lounge upstairs.
他在你们的秘密阁楼里给你准备了惊喜
He says "please."
而且他说,求你了
Go. We've got it under control.
去吧,这里一切尽在掌控
Okay.
好吧
But I'm just curious. You never told me--
我只是很好奇,你还没说,你是怎么
How exactly did you get graham to ditch Jenny for Kira?
让格雷厄姆为了姬拉而踢了珍妮的呢
I told Graham that what happens at camp suisse.
我告诉他当年瑞士野营发生的事
Doesn't stay at camp suisse.
不一定只有他自己知道
Little Van Der Woodsen,
小范?德?伍德森
I'm impressed with your natural talents.
你的潜力让我印象深刻
And we were good long distance,
我们当时长距离恋爱也挺好的
You know, with your sushi pun text flirting and all that.
你那些寿司调情短信之类的
I know. It's much easier to be pithy on ichat.
我知道,网聊的时候你比较含蓄
I'm gonna be back next year.
我明年就回来了
There's too many people depending on me for this one.
太多人指望着我拍这部电影了
I grew up on these sets. This crew is like my family.
我在这种环境下长大,他们就像我的家人一样
I never thought I'd be sad to
想不到我会在听到
Hear about "endless nightfall"
《无尽黄昏》时伤感
When do you have to go?
你什么时候走
Well, fight choreography starts right away,
舞台舞蹈设计马上就要开始了
So, you know, with the midterms over,
加上期中考已经结束
It makes sense for me to leave for london next week.
我必须在下星期赶往伦敦
So much for the ultimate college experience. What? No.
你的终极大学体验就这么结束了,什么,不
I have had the ultimate experience, with you guys.
我跟你们一起度过了难忘的时光
They say that the friends you meet here last a lifetime.
他们说在这里交到的朋友,是一辈子的
Do you guys want to get out of here?
你们想离开这里吗
Absolutely. Yeah. Let's do it.
当然,我们走吧
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Waiting for you.
当然是等你
You sent me a text to meet you,
你发了信息叫我来见你
And then you keep me waiting for half an hour?
还让我等了半小时
I didn't text you. I lost my phone.
我没发信息给你,我的手机丢了
Nate told me to come meet... Chuck.
内特叫我来见,恰克
Right.
原来如此
Going down.
我要下楼了
Not without me.
我也是
Can you press the button, please?
你能按一下按钮吗
I've pressed the button.
我已经按了
If you don't believe me, you can press it yourself.
不信你就自己按
Great.
太好了
Hello? I'm trapped in the elevator
你好,我被困在电梯里了
With someone who sucks all the air out of the room.
跟我一起的家伙吸光了这里所有的空气
Send help or I'll be dead within the hour.
快点来救我,不然一小时之内我就会死的
Not until you two work things out.
你们和好之前不许出来
Bass?
拜斯
Th-this is a punishable offense,
你这么做会受到惩罚的
And not the kind of punishment you like!
而且不是你喜欢的那种惩罚
I'm only doing what you refused to do yourself.
我只是在做你自己不愿完成的事
Chuck, this is not funny. There's a single malt
恰克,这一点也不好玩,储物箱里有
And some Laduring macaroons in the storage box,
一罐麦芽糖和一些杏仁饼
Plenty to sustain you until you two figure things out.
足够支撑到你们和好为止
So...
那么
What did my text supposedly say?
我的信息里写了什么
That you were sorry and you missed me.
你很抱歉而且很想念我
Did you text me back?
你回复了吗
Miss Jane Cordelia Trapp,
简?柯迪拉?特拉普小姐
Escorted by mr. Theodore Davis III.
由西奥多?戴维斯三世先生陪伴
Miss Sawyer Harriett Bennett,
索耶?哈里特?班尼特小姐
Escorted by mr. Evan Jameson Jr.
由埃文?詹姆士二世先生陪伴
Miss Jennifer Tallulah Humphrey,
詹妮弗?塔卢拉?汉弗瑞小姐
Escorted by mr. Graham Collins.
由格雷厄姆?科林斯先生陪伴
My apologies.
抱歉
Miss Kira Abernathy,
姬拉?艾伯纳西小姐
Escorted by mr. Graham Collins.
由格雷厄姆?科林斯先生陪伴
Who's your escort, dear?
你的男伴是谁,亲爱的
What just happened?
发生了什么事
Jenny Humphrey went to a ball.
珍妮?汉弗瑞来参加舞会
I don't--I don't know.
我不知道
Jenny Humphrey had a great fall.
珍妮?汉弗瑞失势了
And none of her minions, mentors or friends
而她的跟班,导师或者朋友们
Want to put Jenny together again.
没有一个来解救她
What is wrong with her?
她怎么了
Jenny, my darling, what happened? Are you all right?
珍妮,亲爱的,发生什么事了,你还好吗
Do you want to pick someone else to walk with?
你需要另外找个舞伴吗
It doesn't work that way, dad. You only get one chance.
没用的,爸爸,我只有一次机会
Have you seen Blair?
你看见布莱尔了吗
Uh, no. Sorry. I know she's behind this.
没有,抱歉,我知道是她干的
And it's all because I didn't want her as my mentor.
这都是因为我不想她继续做我的导师了
What if it's all for the best?
如果她是为了你好呢
I mean, don't you think that maybe being queen
我的意思是,你想过没有,也许你不必为了
Isn't worth it? You really don't understand.
成为女王付出那么多,你真的不明白
I was going to walk down those steps
原本我走完了那几步之后
And finally stop having to prove myself.
我被迫不断向别人证明自己的日子就结束了
Let it go, Jenny.I`s over
随它去吧,珍妮,都过去了
That's what Blair thinks.
那只是布莱尔的想法
Hi. Are you still here?
你还在吗
You went looking for your father?
你去找你爸爸了
Yeah, and I-I found him, too,
是的,而且我还找到他了
But he didn't want to see me.
但是他不想见我
What?
什么
Why didn't you say anything while all of this was happening?
为什么你不和我说最近都发生了什么
I guess I was ashamed.
我大概是觉得耻辱吧
Your dad adores you,
你父亲宠爱你
All your dads do.
两个父亲都宠爱你
And Rufus would do anything for Dan and Jenny.
而鲁弗斯会为丹和珍妮做任何事
Even Nate--he may have to go to prison to see his dad,
甚至是内特,即使是得去监狱看他父亲
But the Captain would never turn him away.
但是船上从不会避而不见
I'm even jealous of Nate's dad.
我甚至嫉妒内特有那样的父亲
Not knowing you
不了解你
Is your father's loss.
是你父亲的损失
Maybe, but I...
也许吧,但是我
I just can't seem to let it go.
我不能就这样任其发展
I keep leaving him messages
我依然不断给他留言
And writing letters to addresses I'm not even sure are his.
给一个我都不确定是他住址的地方写信
You miss him.
你想念他
You're allowed.
这么做没错
I don't want to.
可我不想这样
All I even remember of him is him going on trips
我对他的记忆只剩他外出旅游
And then coming back and bringing me presents.
然后回家时带给我礼物
And then one day he didn't come back.
终于有一天他再也没有回来
And now it's like
现在就好像是
I-I can't seem to get anything right anymore.
我什么事情都做不好了
Between Carter and the paparazzi
卡特和狗仔队的事
And Brown and...
布朗大学的事
And now Tripp.
现在又是特里普
Tripp Van Der Bilt?
特里普?范?德?比尔特
Yeah, it--I guess I've--I've kind of had a crush on him.
没错,我想我是有点喜欢他
But it was nothing. I mean, he's--he's married,
但这不可能了,他已经结婚了
And he's always treated me like a kid.
还有他总把我当个孩子
But now we work together, and tonight--
但是现在我们一起工作,然后今天晚上
Did something happen?
怎么了
No. No, nothing. Your text saved me.
没有,什么都没有,你的短信帮了我
But now I don't know if I can trust myself around him.
但现在我不知道留在他身边会发展成什么样
Then you can't see him again.
那你就不要再见他了
Carter was one thing, but Tripp is a married congressman.
卡特只是卡特的事,但是特里普是已婚国会议员
I know.
这我知道
Serena... I know.
瑟琳娜,我知道的
Promise me you won't see him or speak to him again
答应我,没我的允许不许再去见他
Without coming to me first. Okay. I promise.
或者跟他讲话,好的,我保证
Thank you, Blair.
谢谢你,布莱尔
If you two want to kiss,
如果你们两个想要亲吻
It won't count as cheating.
那不算作弊哟
Creepy, Chuck.
真恶心,恰克
Okay, wait. So you guys used a prefab college experience
好吧,你们就想用大学必须经历的事情
To get me to stay? Oh, yeah.
让我留下来,就是这样
Shamelessly plucked from the headlines.
及其表脸的从第一条开始做
Wait, how many did we eventually get through?
到现在我们都做过几条了
I think we got, uh, what-- let's see. There's the...
我想我们差不多,让我看看,这里是
Beer boggle and fountain yoga
醉眼看出西施,高温瑜伽
You know, I think we got a solid 14 out of 15.
我想我们肯定做了15件里的14件事了
So you can go back to London with your head held high.
所以你可以趾高气扬地奔回伦敦了
What?
什么
I am not going with just one more to go.
我不会剩下一个没做就走的
Now come on. Let's--let's do the last one.
来吧,我们一起做最后一个
Let's just do it right now.
我们现在就开始
Mm. It can't be worse
这可不能比毛绒绒
Than the bathroom at fat black pussycat's.
小黑猫的浴室还糟糕
I wouldn't say worse
我不会说更糟的
That one.
就是这个
Have you ever, uh... Have I? No. No.
你有过没有,我吗,没有
No, never.
不,从来没有
Wait... No, never. Have you? -Once.
没有,等等,那你呢,一次
But it was in a movie,
但是是在电影里
So that doesn't really count. Not me. No.
所以那样不能算是的,别想让我来
Let's find Nate and Chuck and congratulate them.
把内特和恰克找来,先祝贺他们
And then torture them.
然后再折磨他们
May I have your attention, please?
请各位注意
Due to extenuating circumstances,
由于事出有因
We have one last debutante to present--
今晚还有最后一位淑媛到场
Miss Jennifer Tallulah Humphrey.
有请詹尼弗?塔卢拉?汉弗瑞小姐
She's walking alone?
她要自己走吗
Nobody walks alone.
没人会自己走下来
Escorted by Mr. Nathaniel Archibald.
她的男伴是内特尼尔?阿齐布尔德
A college guy?
大学生
Nate Archibald is... Epic.
内特?阿齐布尔德太经典了
Well, we found Nate.
我们发现内特了
Oh, E., you tried to play dirty at the dance.
哦, E 你想在舞会上使坏
But you should know
但你该觉悟
Nobody puts Jenny in the corner,
没人会冷落珍妮
And now she's having the time of her life.
而现在的她风光无限
So thanks for saving me again.
谢谢你又一次救了我
You know how these girls are.
你知道那些女孩的本性
I'm glad it worked out.
很高兴我帮到你了
Nate?
内特
I gotta say, I didn't see that one coming.
不得不承认,我没意料到这一招
Well, I learned from the best. Good answer.
这可是从最好的那人学来的,说得好
The other queens would like to pay their respects.
其他的女王想向您表示敬意
You look beautiful, Jenny. Enjoy your night.
你很美,珍妮,好好享受你的夜晚
Thank you.
谢谢
So... Now what? You wanna get something to eat?
现在呢,你想吃点东西吗
Yeah, but first I need to stop by Tripp's office...
好啊,但我得先去特里普的办公室
To hand in my resignation. It's
递交我的辞呈
Just up the street
沿着街走就到了
That's my girl.
这才是我的姐妹
Thanks for comin.
谢谢你来了
You won't believe who Jenny got to walk with her.
你不会相信谁是珍妮的男伴
I read all about it on "Gossip Girl."
我在八卦天后上都看到了
But I didn't come here because of Jenny.
但我不是因为珍妮来的
Were you serious on your message?
你在短信上说的是认真的吗
Have you really been scheming with Blair?
你真的和布莱尔策划了这一切吗
Uh, yeah, I-I know it sounds crazy, but--
没错,我知道听起来很疯狂,但是
So it's official-- you've sunk to Jenny's level.
那这是真的了,你变得和珍妮一样了
I was doing it to help her.
我想帮她
Although it didn't exactly turn out
虽然结局不是我
As I planned. Really? I am shocked
计划的那样,真的吗,太震惊了
The point is, it doesn't matter. She's not worth our time.
重点是这没什么大不了的,她不值得我们浪费时间
She's not the only one.
她又不是唯一一个
I don't want to do this anymore.
我不想再这样下去了
Well, we won't. Like I said, I'm--I'm done with Jenny.
那我们就别做了,我放弃珍妮了
I'm not talking about Jenny.
我不是指珍妮这件事
Jonathan, come on.
乔纳森,别这样
I promise I'll never talk to her again.
我保证不再跟她说话
It's not about Jenny. It's about who you've become.
和珍妮无关,我是说你变了一个人
I liked you because you were different from everyone else.
我喜欢你是因为你与众不同
You were smart and you knew who you were.
你聪明,知道自己的本性
You didn't need to prove anything to anyone.
你无需向别人证明你自己
And now?
可现在呢
I'm...
我...
I'm sorry, Eric, but it's over.
抱歉,艾瑞克,我们结束了
You were the one who said
是你说不要把
To restrict our scheming to outsiders.
咱们的计划告诉外人
Desperate times, desperate measures.
无论什么时间,无论什么方法
And I'm willing to accept my punishment.
我愿意接受惩罚
In fact, I left a few props up in the lounge.
而且楼上休息室有些小道具
Sadly, your punishment is going to be an evening without me.
很不幸,你的惩罚将是独守空床
I'm gonna spend it with my best friend.
而我呢,要陪我最好的朋友
Oh, and if you ever loan out my lingerie again...
如果你要是再出租我的内衣
Well...
那么
I just hope you like me in flannel.
那我就穿厚睡袍睡觉
Eric.
埃里克
I thought maybe you bailed.
我以为你已经走了
Did you see it? It was awesome.
感觉如何,很不错吧
I really showed Blair. She even admitted it herself.
布莱尔对我刮目相看,她自己都承认了
Yeah, you really showed her.
确实,你做到了
Hey, look, I'm sorry about Jonathan becoming collateral damage.
很抱歉乔纳森变成了牺牲品
But you understand, right? I had no choice.
但你知道,我没别的选择
And you did lie to me.
而你还对我撒谎
Oh, a bunch of us are going to Serafina. You wanna come?
我们要去塞拉菲娜,你来吗
Go celebrate with your friends.
你们好好玩吧
Okay.
好吧
You know, you really put yourself on the radar tonight.
你知道你今晚成了众矢之的
Better not make that mistake again, or you'll pay for real.
别再犯这种错误,否则你会死的很惨
She can threaten me all she wants.
她可以随意威胁我
I'm not going back to social oblivion.
但我不会再默默无闻下去
Don't worry.
别担心
Next time we take Jenny down, it'll be for good.
下次我们会彻底把她扳倒的
Some people think that when the party ends,
有人认为派对结束就意味着
The night is over.
今晚就过去了
But I've found
但我发现
It's when the music stops and the lights come up
当音乐停止,灯光复明的时候
That the real trouble begins.
真正的麻烦才刚开始
Hi.
你好
I'm glad you came. I want to apologize.
很高兴你能来,不好意思
I shouldn't have said anything.
我什么都不该说的
No, I'm--i'm glad you did.
我很高兴你说了
But I don't think it's a good idea
只是我觉得我不应该
For me to work for you anymore.
再为你工作了
I actually came here to say that I quit.
我来是想提出辞职
I completely understand why you'd want to quit
在我今天说了那些之后
After what I said today.
我非常理解你为什么想辞职
But don't throw this away, Serena.
但请别这样离开
You deserve this opportunity.
这个机会是你争取得来的
And I want you there.
而且我想让你留下来
For whatever reason, I trust you,
我无条件的相信你
And I don't have many people I can say that about
像你这样我能倾述的人,可没几个
In my work or my life.
无论工作还是生活中
Yeah, I, uh...
我理解
I feel the same way.
我也有同感
And I promise to never cross that line.
而且我保证绝不再越界了
We're both adults.
咱们都是成年人了
We'll just agree to keep things friendly and professional.
咱们只谈友情和工作
Okay.
好吧
Friendly and professional.
友情和工作
Plus, I still owe you for the injury.
另外对于弄伤你我很内疚
Yeah.
没事
Serena!
瑟琳娜
I mean, serena, there you are.
原来你在这里啊
May I speak to you alone for a moment, please?
我能单独和你谈谈吗
Hey, Tripp.
嘿,特里普
Blair, it's okay.
布莱尔,没事的
I'll call you tomorrow. I'm... I'm fine.
我明天给你打电话,我没事
I can see that.
看得出来
I'm sorry. She's a little...
抱歉,她有点
Did you even...
你曾经
I still really don't get
我始终不明白
How these events work.
这些事情到底怎么回事
One chance, two chances.
一次又一次的
Jonathan, Graham, Nate.
乔纳森,格雷厄姆,内特
Even I can't explain that one.
连我也没法解释
But I don't think I've seen jenny this happy... Ahh.
但是自从珍妮八岁自己做了条裙子
Since she was 8 and made her first dress.
之后就从没这么高兴过
Thanks, lil.
这得感谢你
I know the committee didn't make it easy for you
我知道因为你让汉弗瑞
To let in a humphrey from brooklyn.
进来委员会没有放过你
Well, what kind of parents would we be
做父母的如果不努力让子女高兴
If we didn't do what we could do to make our children happy?
其他的还能做什么呢
Mmm. Coming to bed?
去睡觉吗
Mm, yeah, in a minute.
嗯,马上
Uh, Vanya said there's something
文雅说有些东西
to sign for to pass the street
需要签下字
Okay. Yeah. Mm.
好的
You better get your beauty rest now,
你最好趁现在好好睡一觉
Because it looks like things could get ugly in the morning.
因为明早事情可能会很糟