Gossip girl here—
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿
Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
I really think we should cool things off for a while,
我真的认为我们该冷静一段时间
You know, take a-- take a little break?
暂时,暂时分开
Well, we did say no strings.
我们说过不给对方压力
Right.
是啊
No strings.
顺其自然
You either tell me the truth, or we're over.
要么你告诉我事实,要么我们感情结束
I'm rufus and lily's son.
我是鲁弗斯和莉莉的儿子
Georgina. Hey. I'll be there in a second.
乔治娜,我马上就到
Things were so much easier when we were younger.
我们年轻那时事情要简单得多
We just jumped into things.
速战速决
Why can't we just be more like that?
为何现在我们不能一如往昔
Marry me, Lily.
嫁给我吧,莉莉
The next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf,
如果下次你忘了你是布莱尔?霍道夫
Remember I'm Chuck Bass, and I love you.
记得我是恰克?拜斯,还有我爱你
Scott, what's going on?
斯科特,到底怎么回事
I haven't told you the truth.
之前我没有说实话
I'm your son's brother.
我是你儿子的哥哥
If you're looking for the first excuse to bolt, trust me,
如果你要找个借口逃避,相信我
You're gonna find one.
你会找到的
I'm not looking for an excuse anymore.
我不会再找任何借口了
I didn't really give you a chance to know both sides of me,
我没有给过你机会去了解我的全部
And I guess I'm wondering if you still want to.
我想知道你还是不是想了解我呢
I don't even know why I'm pretending to think about it.
我都不知道我为何还要假装想一下
Yes. yes, of course.
但是当然,我想去了解
This is your fault.
这就是你的错
That's not fair.
这不公平
Not fair?
不公平
I go away to take care of my mother,
我只是离开一下去照顾我母亲
And I come back and my daughter is not going to college.
当我回来的时候我女儿不想上大学了
I'm headed home to face the family firing squad.
我现在要回家接受家里的狂轰滥炸
Considering what you did to us,
鉴于你对我们的所作所为
Being able to find you
如果能找到你
Is gonna go a long way.
会对我回到家里之后的境遇大有帮助
Go ahead and run if you want.
如果你觉得可能,就快跑吧
You know how much daddy loves to hunt.
你知道爸爸很爱打猎的
And who am I?
我是谁
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是个永远不能说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我
X.o.x.o., gossip girl. X.O.X.O.
八卦天后
Some say love is a river.
有人说爱情是一条河
Some say love's a silly song.
有人说爱情是一首可笑的歌
Some say love is all around us.
有人说爱情在我们身边
It lifts us up where we belong.
它告诉我们心归何处
Some say love is hearing laughter in the rain.
有人说爱情是雨中的笑声
But on the upper east side,
但是在上东区
We all know love is pain.
谁都知道爱情是痛苦
Toasted blueberry?
烤蓝莓
You spoil me.
你太宠我了
Dorota offered to make eggs,
多洛塔都是给你做煎蛋的
But I thought
但是我认为
It was the duty of the devoted lover to provide.
做早餐是爱人的义务
I missed you.
我想你
Yeah, you showed me
我知道
Just how much when I got in last night.
昨晚你就让我知道了
So how was your trip?
你的旅行怎么样
Did you get your money back from your poker buddy?
从你的牌友那里拿回钱了吗
No. And I would have let it slide,
没有,我打算顺其自然
But with my parents cutting me off.
但是我父母不给我钱了
Trust me. I get it.
相信我,我理解
Working for K.C. is
给K.C.工作就是
Nowhere near as lucrative as being Lily Bass' daughter.
莉莉?拜斯的女儿等于白花花的银子
For now, toaster pastries are all I can afford.
目前,我只能买的起烤吐司
So go.
去找她吧
Talk to her,
和她谈谈
For me.
为了我
Fine.
好吧
But then you have to do something for me.
但是之后你要为我做些事情
Take my place at dim sum with my friends.
替我去和我的朋友吃广式早茶
Dumplings with Blair and Chuck?
和布莱尔与恰克一起吃饺子
And Nate. You can do some recon.
还有内特,你可以好好侦查一下
Blair hates Nate's new girlfriend.
布莱尔讨厌内特的新女友
You can find out if she's really that bad.
你可以查查她是不是真的那么差劲
I bet Bree is perfectly nice,
我赌布里是个非常好的女孩
Even though she is a Buckley.
即使她是个巴克利家的人
Um, unfortunately,
不幸的是
I...I do have more, um, people
我还得找不少
Who owe me money to talk to.
欠我钱的人谈谈
Fine.
好吧
Eat up.
吃完吧
One second.
等一下
I'm telling Olivia to say Hi to Godzilla from me.
我正在和奥莉维亚说替我向哥斯拉打招呼
Is funny, right?
很有趣,对吧
More so than your awful sushi puns.
比你那个奇怪的寿司笑话好一点
Well, I'm a terrible flirter,
好吧,我不擅长调情
But as long as Olivia's on this Asian press tour,
但是随着奥莉维亚去亚洲宣传
I have--I have no choice. And anyway, you know,
我别无选择,你知道
"Sashimi later" is charming.
一会吃生鱼片,是个好名字
Why are you using my screen name again?
为什么你又用我的网名
Because every time i log on, Georgina pounces on my i.m.
因为只要我登录,乔治娜就会找上来
I broke up with her.
我和她分手了
I don't know how much more clear
我不知道怎么能
About my feelings I can be.
更清楚地体会到这个事实了
You could tell her you're dating someone else.
你可以告诉她,你在和别人约会
We all live on the same floor, Dan.
我们住在一层,丹
When she gets back, she's gonna figure it out.
她迟早会知道的
Point taken. I'll e-mail her later.
一针见血,我过一会给她发邮件
You talked to Scott at all?
你后来和斯科特谈了吗
I called him last week, but he hasn't called me back.
上周我打给他了,但是他没有回复我
I guess he didn't like me that much.
我想他不怎么喜欢我
Really? It didn't seem like that.
是吗,看起来不像
I'm sorry. I mean, I know you really liked him.
抱歉,我是说我知道你很喜欢他
I did, too, actually, I guess,
我也挺喜欢他的,真的,我想
Cause in a weird way. We were kind of related.
虽然这很奇怪,但是我们血脉相连
You know, I'm gonna hit the Bleecker.
我要去布利克街
Do--do you want a coffee?
你想要咖啡吗
No, no, no. You go.
不,不用,你去吧
Oh. The--the toilets in Tokyo talk.
东京的洗手间打来的
Hi. Um, I'll have a nonfat latte.
我要一杯脱脂拿铁
Sure.
好的
Hi. Did you miss me?
想不想我
Georgina.
乔治娜
The bloodsucker is back.
吸血鬼又回来了
I saw her coffin
我看见她的棺材
And telltale Louis Vuitton broom on the floor.
和路易?威登扫帚扔在地板上
Vampires don't ride brooms, Blair.
吸血鬼不骑扫帚,布莱尔
Leave it to georgina To start a mutant strain.
那乔治娜就是基因突变
You know, my roommate and I didn't see eye to eye at first,
要知道,我的室友和我,开始也互相看不上眼
So one night I bought ice cream cone cupcakes
所以一天晚上我从冰激凌车上
From the treats truck, and we bonded.
买了冰激凌蛋糕, 我们的关系就变融洽了
She taught me how to say "hello" in Swahili.
她还教我说斯瓦希里语的你好
Jambo.
你好
Aw. Do you happen to know what the Swahili is
你也恰好知道用斯瓦希里语怎么说
For "mind your own beeswax"? No reason, of course.
少管闲事吧,没有理由,当然
It just might be useful Someday on safari. -Blair, come on.
也许哪天旅行的时候可以用上,布莱尔,别这样
so, Bree, You went home last week?
布里,你上周回家了吗
Yeah. Tried to mend the I'm dating-a-Van-Der-Bilt-fence.
对,尽量让他们接受我和他约会的事
It didn't work.
但是不奏效
We're southern, so family loyalty's really big down there.
在我们南方,忠于家庭很重要
Like slavery.
就像奴隶制度
What? I'm joking.
怎么了,我开玩笑的
You know i'm joking, Right, Bree?
布里你知道我开玩笑的,对吧
So what's Serena doing? She still dating Baizen,
瑟琳娜在做什么,还在和贝森约会吗
Or she come to her senses yet?
或者她已经清醒过来了
Carter Baizen? Is he in town?
卡特?贝森,他在镇上吗
I, I heard he was away on business.
我听说他去谈生意去了
He is. Traveling is so important.
是的,旅行出差是很重要的
Bree, have you ever thought about traveling...
你有没有想过旅行呢
Somewhere very far away?
旅行去很远的地方
I wasn't aware you knew Carter.
我不知道你认识卡特
Yeah. Our families used to vacation together on sea island.
对,我们两家曾一起去海岛旅行过
I've been trying to track him down.
我一直都想找到他
You guys mind if I order for the table?
要是不介意,我就点菜了
She was in Shanghai last year.
她去年在上海
Nate doesn't like tofu when it's called bean curd,
内特不喜欢豆腐被叫做"头敷"
And he hasn't eaten pork since he saw "babe," with me.
而且自从他和我看了《猪宝贝》他就不吃猪肉了
Well, okay, um, I'll let you guys fend for yourself.
你们自便吧
Hmm? If you'll excuse me.
抱歉我先走了
Blair. What?
布莱尔,怎么了
I'll go apologize for my girlfriend.
我替我女朋友道歉
So you're happy with Chuck.
你和恰克在一起很开心
Don't I deserve to be happy as well?
就不可以让我也开心吗
Trust me, Nate.
内特,相信我
I know women, and none of us are that nice.
我理解女人,大家都不是省油的灯
He'll be back soon.
他马上就回来了
He's in love.
他在恋爱
You're looking for Carter?
你在找卡特吗
The worm is dating my stepsister.
那混蛋在和我妹妹约会
Look, if he's done something to you,
听着,如果他对你做了什么
I need to know.
一定要告诉我
Any enemy of Carter's is a friend of mine.
卡特的敌人,就是我的朋友
I can't really talk about it,
我不想说这个
But, uh, you should tell your stepsister to be careful.
不过你得叫你妹妹小心点
Oh, and, If the worm pops out of the ground,
还有,如果看到那个混蛋露面
Let me know, okay?
一定告诉我,好吧
That was, by far, your best wedding
那是你迄今为止最棒的婚礼
The flowers, the foie gras.
那些鲜花,鹅肝酱
Who would have guessed nine months later,
谁能想到,九个月之后
Klaus would have auf'd?
克劳斯会被淘汰呢
Well, the worst thing is I thought he would make me happy.
最糟的就是,我以为和他在一起会很开心
I thought all of them would.
我以为他们都会让我开心
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
I wanted to clear the air. I'm sorry.
我想消除下误会,对不起
I know that you're disappointed
我知道我不去布朗大学
that I'm not going to Brown,
让你很失望
And I know that you're angry that I left.
我也知道我走了你很生气
I'm not angry at you, Serena.
我不是生你的气,瑟琳娜
I should have been here, this summer
这个夏天,我应该在你身边
To help you with the decision instead of leaving you here
帮你做决定,而不是把你一个人丢在这
With yet another man who doesn't get it.
和一个根本不了解你的男人在一起
Mom, What are you talking about?
妈,你在说什么呢
You and Rufus are the perfect couple.
你和鲁弗斯是天造地作的一对
Thank you for stopping by.
谢谢你顺便过来
Hey, what's going on with mom and Rufus?
妈妈和鲁弗斯之间发生什么事了
Oh, you didn't know?
你不知道吗
They've been in a cold war since the day you left.
从你走的那天他们就开始冷战了
Over Brown?
因为布朗大学的事
Oh, on the surface, yeah, But I have a feeling
表面上是,但是我有种感觉
Mom's flipping out about other things, too.
妈妈生气还有别的原因
Yeah, I think they could be in real trouble.
我觉得他们之间真的出问题了
Dad, hey. What are you doing here?
爸,在做什么呢
I've been running.
我在跑步
You've been running with jeans on?
你穿着牛仔裤跑
They didn't chafe?
不难受吗
If you don't mind,
不介意的话
I need to sleep in my own bed tonight...
我今晚要在这里睡
Maybe longer.
也许以后也是
Dan, hey.
丹,嘿
Yeah, hey, listen. Um, I know that my dad and Lily
听着,我知道我爸和莉莉
Have been having a rough go of it lately,
最近有些矛盾
But, uh, things may have taken a turn.
但是,事情好像有变
He's spending the night here.
他要在这里过夜
Oh, no.
不是
They, they just need to sit down and talk,
他们得坐下来好好谈谈
Remind themselves of how much they love each other,
在事情变得无法挽回之前
Before this gets any more out of hand.
提醒自己他们有多爱对方
I, I'm gonna figure out a way.
我会想个办法的
Okay? I, I promise.
好吗,我保证
Why won't he respond to any of my calls or texts,
为什么到现在他都不接电话,不回短信
Or my animated e-cards?
不回我的动画电子贺卡
Are you serious?
你说真的
The last one I sent him was
我送给他的最后一样东西
This adorable singing dog.
是这只可爱的,会唱歌的小狗
Okay, Dan didn't write you back,
好吧,丹没有回你
Because "a," he broke up with you,
因为第一,他和你分手了
"b," he's seeing someone else,
第二,他在和别人约会
And "c," even though I tried to defend you, you're a full-on crazy person.
第三,尽管我很想替你说话,但你确实是疯了
Wait. Can we go back to "b" for a second?
等等,能不能回到第二点
He can't be seeing someone else,
他不能和别人约会
Because we just broke up and...
因为我们刚刚才分手,而且...
Okay.
好吧
Then you're gonna get Dan to dump her.
那你叫丹把她甩了
And why in the world would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
I didn't visit my family last week. I was in Boston.
我上周没和家人在一起,我在波士顿
You know, I met the sweetest guy. I think you know him.
我见到了个帅哥,你可能认识他
Scott Rosson? Oh, my god.
斯考特?罗森,我的天
He just had so much on his mind,
他知道的事不少
And after several glasses of wine, slightly enhanced,
几杯酒下肚之后,他兴致盎然
You wouldn't believe what he told me.
你不会相信他都和我说了些什么
What are you saying, Georgina?
你要说什么,乔治娜
Get Dan to dump the whore,
让丹把那个妓女甩了
Or I'm gonna tell the whole world S cott's secret.
要不我就要告诉全世界斯科特的秘密
And that would be too bad, because "a,"
这可就太坏了,因为,第一
That's the last thing he wants,
他最不想这件事被人知道
"b," how do you think Dan's gonna feel
第二,如果他发现你知道他弟弟还活着
When he finds out you've known his brother's been alive for the whole time
你觉得丹会怎么想
And "c," who are you gonna hang out with
还有第三,如果汉弗瑞一家人都讨厌你了
When all the humphreys hate you?
你还能和谁一起出去呢
Should we review "b" again?
我还用再提一下第二条吗
Some say love's a secret you keep sealed.
有人会说爱情是未知的谜团
But to Georgina Sparks, love's always a battlefield.
但对乔治娜来说,爱情永远都是战场
All right, so what's the emergency?
好了,有什么紧急情况
Dan, I hate to be the one to tell you this,
丹,其实真不想是由我来告诉你
But according to the, uh, "star," olivia's been spotted
但是《星周刊》说,奥利维亚在日本被拍到
All over Japan canoodling with... Orlando Bloom.
在和奥兰多?布鲁姆亲热
You know, I'm not--I'm not worried.
其实我不在意
They're apparently very good friends.
显然他们俩是很好的朋友
So, uh, am I on speaker?
所以,你这是在公放吗
Also, uh, "us weekly" has her on baby bump watch.
还有,《美国周刊》说她有可能怀孕
Probably just bloat, but I thought you'd want to know,
也许才刚开始,但我想你会想知道
Especially with the Orlando Bloom connection.
特别是和布鲁姆的那条
Right. Since when do you read gossip magazines?
你什么时候开始看八卦杂志了
They're Olivia's. She subscribes to both,
是奥利维亚的,她订了这两本
Which also speaks a lot to her character, don't you think?
这也说明她性格有点问题,你觉得呢
Look, Vanessa,I don't believe that, obviously, and--and neither do you,
瓦内萨,我可不相信,而且显然你也不信
So what are--what are you trying to tell me here?
所以你到底想要说什么
I was thinking, don't you think that dating a movie star
我是在想,你不觉得和电影明星约会
Is gonna be kind of hard?
阻力重重吗
I mean, wouldn't you rather be with someone... from New York?
你难道不愿意和一个纽约人在一起
Who you have history with?
你曾经喜欢过的人
Look, I don't know if you're joking
我不知道你是否在开玩笑
Or if Lenny made brownies for your floor again,
还是莱尼又给你们楼层的人做了布朗尼
But, uh, i'm--i'm kind of in the middle of something here,
但我现在正要办点事情
So, uh, we'll talk later. All right?
所以我们等下再说,行吗
Well, that was just pathetic. Haven't you ever tried
这太可悲了,难道你从来没试过
To get somebody to dump a celebrity before? No.
帮人甩掉一个名人吗,没有
That's okay.
没关系
Plan "b."
还有B计划
You're familiar with photoshop, I presume.
我猜,你一定很擅长PS
This is a great idea, guys. I needed some family time.
这主意不错,我该有点家庭时光
Let's order. Uh, no, no. I'm still deciding.
点菜吧,不行,我还没想好
Jenny, you've eaten the same thing here
珍妮,你每次来这儿都吃一样的东西
Every time since you were 11. What's going on?
从你11岁开始就是,今天是怎么了
Well, if K.C. is texting you, You should go.
如果K.C在找你,你应该去
I will in a minute.
我马上就去
Well, the three of us can do family lunch anytime.
我们仨想什么时候聚都可以
Some other...
有一些
You're kidding.
开玩笑的吧
I knew I let you kids watch "the parent trap" too many times.
我知道让你们看家长战争的次数太多了
Y--it's time for you two to talk.
你们两个是该谈谈
You love each other.
你们彼此相爱
And it's not rufus' fault
而且这不是鲁弗斯的错
That I made the decision not to to Brown
是我决定不去布朗的
Could you please sit down for us?
你能坐下吗,就算是为了我们
Well, I do love the bolognese here.
我确实很爱这个波伦亚人
I can't believe that actually worked.
真不敢相信这管用
I know. I'm a genius, which doesn't quite explain
我知道,我是天才,但这也不能解释
Why I'll be spending the day reorganizing K.C.'s shoe closet.
我怎么花了一天的时间整理K.C的鞋柜
Gotta go.
该走了
Carter is not who you think he is.
卡特不是你认为的那种人
And I know you don't like to discuss this,
我知道你不愿意说这个
But he wasn't the cause of my spiral, just a symptom.
但这不是我改变看法的原因,只是个征兆
And he makes Serena truly happy.
他真的让瑟琳娜很开心
What is this? It's incredible.
这招是什么,太棒了
Buntautuk. I learned it from a master in chiang mai.
泰式按摩,我和一个清迈的大师学的
Serena's deluded.
瑟琳娜被骗了
The guy's not capable of genuine feelings.
那个男人不会真心待人
He's brought out a different side of her.
他带出了她的另一面
They're all happy and domestic,
他们俩幸福美满
Nested up at my mother's. Ohh!
在我妈妈的家里筑起了爱巢
Carter's at your penthouse?
卡特在你家
Why wouldn't you tell Bree that when she asked?
布里问的时候你怎么没说
He got in last night.
他昨晚搬进来的
She just called me a couple hours ago.
她是几小时前打的电话
Anyway, why would I tell that future nascar mom anything?
我为什么要告诉呢
I hate her, and the tractor she rode in on.
我讨厌她和她的那个破车
What you hate is Nate moving on.
你讨厌的只是内特放下过去向前看了
Look, I love you,
你知道,我爱你
But Nate liking Bree doesn't make her a piranha,
但不能因为内特喜欢她就看扁她
And Serena liking Carter doesn't make him a prince.
而瑟琳娜喜欢卡特也不说明卡特就是王子
Hey. Where you going?
你干嘛去
I have tension.
我还很有压力呢
So maybe I'm crazy, but I think Vanessa is
可能我是瞎猜,但我觉得瓦内萨
Trying to get me to break up with Olivia. Ooh. Evidence?
好像在试图让我和奥利维亚分手,有证据吗
No, it--it was this tabloid magazine thing.
没有,就是八卦杂志那件事
And then she gave me this whole speech about how she thought
还和我说了一通我该和
I should be with somebody I share history with, you know? Oh, mystery solved.
谈过恋爱的人在一起的的大道理,这就明白了
Uh, yeah. Duh. I mean, everyone in the state
是啊,州里的每个人都知道
Knows how she feels about you. That's--no, come on. No, that was--that was years ago.
她对你有感觉,不是的,那都好久以前了
That can't be... Come on, Dan. Have you ever seen a romantic comedy?
这不可能,得了,丹,你没看过浪漫喜剧吗
This is the scene right before you chase after her
下一幕你就要去追上她,告诉她
And tell her that you can't believe how blind you were this whole time
一直以来你是多么的盲目
You really like Olivia, though, right?
但你确实很喜欢奥利维亚,是吧
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
是啊,很喜欢
Then you better tell vanessa that.
那你最好告诉瓦内萨这一点
Do you remember that night at Amherst?
还记得在艾摩斯特市的那晚吗
We just opened for sonic youth,
我们刚刚给音速小子做了开场
And it was pouring rain,
还下着倾盆大雨
And we couldn't bear another night in the van.
我们又付不起再租一晚货车的钱
Oh, and we sprung for a room in that quirky little inn.
我们挤在一间小破旅馆的屋子里
The skylark.
百灵鸟旅馆
You remember. Of course I do. They served us wine
你还记得,当然,他们还送了红酒
In "welcome back, kotter" mugs.
用写着"欢迎回家,科特"的杯子装的
I swiped Horshack for you.
我还替你揍了霍山克
Yeah.
是啊
That was a perfect night.
那真是完美的一晚
It was.
是的
I know we talked about the Pierre,
我记得我们还说到了皮埃尔
But an inn like the skylark
但像百灵鸟那样的小旅馆
Might be a cool place to get married in.
倒是结婚的不错的场所
No offense,
没别的意思
But you've already done the fancy wedding thing...
但你不是已经定了那些高档的婚礼用品吗
A few times.
几次
Don't you want to do something more us?
你就不想再进一步吗,关于我们的关系
Well, yeah, that's great, Rufus.
恩,很好,鲁弗斯
I'm sure that mayor bloomberg would feel perfectly comfortable
我猜布隆伯格市长用弗雷迪华盛顿酒杯
Toasting us with a freddie "boom-boom" washington cup.
给我们祝酒,会很棒的
That is so you, not us.
那是你,不是我们
I'm sorry. I didn't realize the mayor was coming.
很抱歉但我认为市长不会来
I've never even met the man.
我甚至没见过那个男人
Well, there are certain expectations that come with being Lily Bass.
的确值得期待,他会跟莉莉?巴斯来的
You do understand that, don't you?
你明白的
Maybe I don't, because every time we get to a good place,
也许我不懂,因为每次我们出来
I do or say something that makes you angry.
我总会说些或做些事情让你生气
Well, that's because you can't compromise.
那是因为你不会妥协
You know what?
你知道吗
Maybe we aren't ready to talk.
也许我们都还没准备好
Maybe we're not.
也许是的
Oh, my god.
我的天呢
Dan. Oh, my god. What are you doing here? I can explain.
丹,你来这干嘛,我可以解释
You know what? It's okay. It's okay. You can tell me.
没事没事,你会告诉我的
All right? I'm your best friend. I can handle it.
我是你最好的朋友,我能应付的了
You're my best friend, too, but I don't think I can.
你也是我最好的朋友,但我认为我应付不了
You know what? I know anyway. I mean, I think I've known
其实我知道了,我想几个月前
Deep down inside for a couple months now.
我就知道了
You know, the way you broke up with Scott... -Yeah, I had to.
你和斯科特分手的方式, 我必须这么做
The tabloid thing and the way you were weirded out
小报消息,还有你看见我去汉普顿闲逛
By me hanging out in the hamptons. It's alright. -What? How does that have anything to do with...
就抓狂的那件事,没关系的,什么,这些事有什么联系吗
But I gotta be honest, you know. I really like Olivia.
诚恳的说,我喜欢奥莉维亚
Whoa, whoa. Dan, you're really off base right now.
丹,你跑题了
And I mean, you know, I've always cared about you, always.
我的意思是,我一直很关心你
Stop. Stop.
停下,停下
I'm not in love with you, you moron.
我不爱你了,笨蛋
Georgina's been blackmailing me.
乔治娜在要挟我
What? Why?
什么,为什么
Vanessa. Vanessa, look, I'm your best friend.
瓦内萨,听着,我是你最好的朋友
You can tell me. You have to tell me.
你可以告诉我,你必须告诉我
What does she have on you?
她抓住你什么把柄了
She knows that I know...
她知道了,我知道
Scott...
斯科特
Is your brother.
是你的弟弟
Rufus?
鲁弗斯
Lily, where are you?
莉莉,你在哪
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm at the loft. I-I came to apologize.
我在阁楼,我来道歉的
I don't know why I got so crazy.
我不知道我昨天为什么这么无礼
You were right. I am never really gonna understand
你是对的,我永远也搞不清
This world I am now a part of,
我所处的这个世界
But that doesn't stop me from loving you. It never has.
但这不能阻止我爱你, 从来不能
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Well, we can keep asking each other if we can do this.
我们可以一直问对方能不能这样做
We can keep planning and talking
我们可以一直计划,一直讨论
And adjusting and talking some more,
然后做出调整,再接着讨论
Or we can just leap.
或者我们可以直接跳过这一步
So let's leap. Let's get married.
那让我们跳过这一步,我们结婚吧
We're already getting married, Rufus.
我们已经在准备了,鲁弗斯
I mean soon. I mean tomorrow.
我是说尽快,明天
We leap.
一步到位
Oh, my god. Yes. We leap.
好吧,一步到位
Put on those dancing shoes,kids.
穿上舞鞋吧,孩子们
Looks like we're going to the chapel.
我们要去参加婚礼了
The Whitney is a no, Harvard club a no
惠特妮的答案是不,哈佛俱乐部也是
And Colicchio laughed in my face when I asked about craft.
当我询问飞机的时候,克里奇奥当着我的面嘲笑我
The only time I want to hear "no"
唯一一次我想听到,"不,"的时候
Is if Ruth Madoff wants an invite.
是鲁思?曼多夫想要得到邀请的时候
Constance crew, what have you got?
姐妹们,怎么样了
My sister's a florist. She can handle the flowers.
我姐姐是开花店的,花的问题解决了
Great. We've got cake. My aunt owns a bakery.
很好,我们有蛋糕了,我阿姨开蛋糕店的
She said she found a "cancellation."
她说她发现了一个退订
Oh, I'm sorry. My family's in investment banking.
不好意思,我家是干银行投资的
They're all broke.
他们都破产了
Then you can go.
那你可以走了
Dorota.
多洛塔
I call the sonic youths.
我给音速小子打电话了
They in north Hampton, will try to make it.
他们在北汉普顿,正在赶过来
Acceptable. Hey, Jenny, you okay?
可以接受,珍妮,你还好吧
You've been working on that dress all night.
你已经缝了一晚上裙子了
Yeah. It's like my own "project runway" challenge.
这像是我自己的《天桥风云》
Wow. This is really happening.
真的发生了
Are you sure you don't need any help?
你确定不需要任何帮助吗
For once, don't worry about any of the wedding details.
这次不必担心任何关于婚礼的细节
You work on getting married. And write those vows.
你就负责好好结婚,写完誓约
Oh, I just finished.
我刚刚写完
Then let me hear them.
念给我听
Yeah. Yeah, aunt Irene. So I'll--I'll see you then?
艾瑞妮阿姨,当时候见
Okay. Yeah, the socks fit perfectly. All right. Bye.
袜子很合适,谢谢,再见
Don't make me do this.
别逼我这么做
You know it's only a matter of time before georgina spills.
你知道乔治娜知道只是个时间问题
Yeah, that's exactly why we should tell my Dad.
这就是为什么一定要告诉我爸爸
Dan, this was your idea.
丹,那是你的主意
Lily and your Dad are too precarious right now.
莉莉和你爸爸的关系太不稳定了
This is their wedding day. You can't drop a bomb like that.
今天是他们结婚的日子,你不能坏了大事
You're gonna have to hold Georgina off for one more day.
你要再拖乔治娜一天
You can do this. Be strong.
你可以做到的,坚强点
Okay. Just, um, remind me later to kill you, please.
好吧,但别忘了随后提醒我要杀了你
Hey, Dad, listen. So I gotta go out for a couple of hours,
爸爸,我要出去几个小时
But I will be back as soon as I can.
但我会尽快赶回来
It's my wedding day. Where are you going?
今天我结婚,你要去哪
You don't want to know,
你不会想知道的
But it's absolutely, absolutely important. I promise.
但是这的确的确很重要,我保证
"And watching the sun set over the ocean
在圣克鲁斯看着夕阳
"In santa cruz that day,
慢慢没入大海的那天
I knew that Rufus Humphrey was meant for me."
我知道鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞,对我的意义
Mom, are you kidding me?
妈妈,开玩笑呢吧
Those could be the exact same vows you wrote for klaus.
这和你写给克劳斯的誓言是一样的
You substituted lederhosen for doc martens
你用靴子代替皮短裤
And nice for santa cruz.
用圣克鲁斯代替尼斯
No, they couldn't.
不,不是
Oh, god. I'm terrible at this.
老天,我不擅长这个
What do I say?
我该怎么说
This wedding isn't like your others.
这个婚礼不像其他的
You're marrying Rufus-- your soul mate,
你要嫁给鲁菲斯,你的精神伴侣
The love of your life--
你的毕生所爱
Talk about that and your futures together,
和他谈谈誓词和你们的将来吧
What you'll do, all that kind of stuff. God.
你们以后会怎么过之类的,天啊
Serena, I just got off the phone with the mayor's office.
瑟琳娜,我刚给市长办公室打完电话
He's agreed to expedite permits.
他同意尽快批准
Rufus and Lily can get married at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
鲁弗斯和莉莉可以在,布鲁克林植物园举行婚礼了
It's perfect. Okay, what are we waiting for?
太美好了,我们还等什么
Amalia, new mean girls,
阿玛利亚,新一代恶女们
Go to the garden and get to work.
去植物园开工吧
Blair, you're on whip-cracking duty.
布莱尔,你负责掌权大局
I'll deal with the caterers.
我负责联系宴会承办商
Mom, just please work on those vows. Okay.
妈妈,在誓词上下点功夫,好吧
I'll handle everything else.
剩下的一切我来办
Wow. I wondered what happened to Poppy.
我还在想波比怎么了
I had no idea it was that easy to get someone deported.
原来要赶走一个人这么简单
That's--that is, um, that's--that's so thoughtful.
这,这太老谋深算了
That's so Georgina.
太有乔治娜的风范了
Uh, you know, I really missed you while you were away.
你不在的时候我真的很想念你
You did?
真的吗
I-I heard you were seeing someone.
我听说你在跟别人约会
I was. But she--it turns out
是的,但她居然背着我跟
She was dating Orlando Bloom behind my back. Can you believe that?
奥兰多?布鲁姆约会,你能相信吗
No.
不信
Yeah.
是啊
Huh. It is amazing how down that guy's star-o-meter has gone.
那家伙在明星排行榜上下跌的速度真惊人
I shouldn't have been with someone like that.
我真不该和那样的人在一起
You know, there's--there's no-- there's no history there.
以前没发生过这样的事
In fact, I was thinking that maybe we could hit the reset button on us.
事实上,我在想,或许我俩可以重新开始
You know, like go on a date, something like that.
比如出去约会什么的
Really?
真的
You want me to be your date at your dad's wedding today?
今天你爸爸大婚日,你想我跟你约会
I-I read about it on "gossip girl."
我在八卦天后上看到的
Uh, y-y-you know what? That's kind of a--
知道吗,那是个
It's a private event. It's small.
是个私人婚礼,规模不大
Uh, so tomorrow.
那么就明天吧
Oh. Yeah. Okay. Uh, that--that works.
好,行,这样很好
Great. Yeah, okay.
太好了,好
What does it mean when someone used to grab your ass
如果以前有个,搂着你屁股的人,现在不这么做了
But now doesn't?
这说明什么
It means that someone's a big fat liar.
这说明这个人是个大骗子
How is my favorite bridesmaid?
我最爱的伴娘可好
Working my butt off, but happy. You're coming, right?
快忙晕了,但很开心,你会来,对吗
I wouldn't miss you in something pink and poofy.
我不会错过你一身春色的样子的
I'm serious. I know you've been avoiding my friends.
我说正经的,我知道你一直在避开我的朋友
But this is my mother's wedding. It's important.
可这次是我妈妈的婚礼,这很重要
I know. You can't hide from them forever.
我了解,你不能躲他们一辈子
Chuck is prickly. I'll be there,
恰克不好对付,我会去的
And I'm not afraid of Chuck.
我不怕恰克
I wouldn't pull out the suit quite yet.
我还不会放手这个案子
I've spoken to Bree Buckley.
我已经和布里?巴克利谈过了
She told me everything.
她把一切都告诉我了
Did you tell her where I was?
你告诉她我在哪儿了吗
I told herThere's a certain wedding at the garden
我告诉她在植物园举行的那场婚礼了
That she and her family wouldn't want to miss
她和她的家人肯定都不想错过
you are setting me up.
你在给我设圈套
No, I'm giving you a choice.
不,我是在给你选择的机会
You can go to the wedding and tell Serena the ugly truth.
你可以去参加婚礼,然后告诉瑟琳娜真相
Even if by some chance she can stomach you after that,
就算她听了以后还能接受你
You still have to deal with Bree, her family...
你还得面对布里,及她的家人...
And a little thing I like to call southern justice.
还有那件我想打电话告诉南方法官的小事
Or?
或者呢
I'm getting sick of being your travel agent.
我已经厌倦当你的旅行代理了
This ticket's the last,
这是最后的一张票
And it's one-way.
而且是单程的
Georgina, hey.
乔治娜,嘿
Wow. uh, so how'd everything go with Vanessa?
瓦内萨最近怎么样
Does she, uh, does she even want to see me?
她想见我吗
You know what? We're going to go surprise her right now.
知道吗,我们现在就去给她个惊喜
Let's buy you a tie.
给你买条领带吧
Looks like this wedding song just became "stormy weather."
看来这次的婚礼进行曲,要变成《狂风暴雨》了
Don't worry. Here comes the sun.
不过别担心,太阳出来了
The Sonic Youth's stuck in traffic.
音速小子在路上堵车了
It's okay, Dorota. But next time,
没事的,多洛塔,但下次
Remember, Mr. Chuck has a chopper.
记住了,恰克先生有辆直升机
Hey, have you seen carter?
你看到卡特了吗
I haven't been able to reach him on his cell.
他的电话一直打不通
Its' still early. He'll be here.
现在还早,他会来的
Go. Flit. Mingle.
去,快去,招呼人
I'll keep an eye out. Don't worry.
我会留意的,别担心
I'm so glad you invited me, Nate.
我真高兴你邀请了我,内特
Well, I'm just glad Blair didn't scare you off.
布莱尔没把你吓走,我很高兴
What, are you looking for someone?
怎么,你在找人吗
No, no, I'm just taking it all in.
不,不,我只是在打望
It's perfect. It's the perfect location, the perfect weather.
这里太棒了,风景秀美,气候宜人
Eric, it's the perfect wedding. I know.
艾瑞克,婚礼太完美了,我知道
Carter is more than fashionably late, and it better be
卡特晚得离谱了,他最好是
Because he's lost his keys or he got hit by a pedicab,
因为丢了钥匙或让三轮车给撞了
And not because of something you did.
而不是因为你做的事
Trust me. Serena's life will be much better without Carter,
相信我,没有卡特,瑟琳娜会过得更好
Which is why I offered him an easy way out.
所以我给他指了条简单的出路
I don't care what Bree Buckley told you.
我不关心布里?巴克利跟你说了什么
Carter's a new man with Serena, and this is her mother's wedding.
卡特是瑟琳娜的新男人,而且这是她妈妈的婚礼
He won't miss it. -Well, we'll see who is right.
他不会不来的,好吧,我们看谁说得对
In the meantime, I'm going to get a canap?
这会儿,我要去拿些糕点
I nearly choked. She shoved her tongue right down my throat.
我差点没噎死, 她把她的舌头硬挤到我喉咙里了
I-I did some great acting, though.
不过我演得不错
Totally pulled it off. It'll be worth it
顺利完成任务,当你看到她们
When you see them family happily married.
顺利完婚,一切都是值得的
You're right. You're right, right?
你说得对,说得对
I hope so. I'll see you soon.
但愿如此,一会儿见
Try not to worry.
试着放松点
Oh, Jenny, it's gorgeous.
珍妮,这太美了
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, Lily, it wasn't easy for me when my parents split up.
莉莉,你知道吗,当我父母离婚的时候,我很难过
And, uh, it was even harder
而当我意识到我爸爸爱上别的女人后
When I realized my dad was in love with someone else.
这种难受的感觉更加强烈
But the truth is,
但是事实是
I've--i've never seen him happier than he is with you.
和你在一起,是他最快乐的时光
That is so sweet.
这话太贴心啦
I-i can't wait for you to hear his vows.
我等不及看到他向你宣誓了
They're--they're all about your future together,
誓言关于你们未来的生活
And I don't want to spoil them,
我本不想泄露这些
But they're really beautiful.
但是誓言太精彩了
Okay, I'm gonna go
好了,我该走了
But you look amazing,
你看起来棒极了
And i'll see you out there. Thank you.
待会见,谢谢
Looks like I was right, and you were wrong.
看上去我对了,而你错了
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
And you might not be either when you hear what I have to say.
当你听完我必须告诉你的事后,你也许也会感觉不好
A few months before we left to search for your dad,
几个月前我们一起去寻找你的父亲
I, uh,
我
I ran up some gambling debt.
我逃了一些赌债
I owed a lot of money to some scary people.
我欠了一些很可怕的人很多钱
And then I met this woman--
而当我遇上这个女人
Beth.
贝丝
She was shy, kind,
她很腼腆,很友好
And, well, she... Fell in love with me,
然后,她爱上了我
And I saw an opportunity.
而我觅到了一丝契机
She had money?
她很有钱
Her family did,
她的家族有
And I knew they'd take care of my debts
我知道她的家族会帮我还债
If... It looked like I was about to be one of them,
如果,我成为他们家族的一员了
So... I proposed.
于是,我求婚了
The wedding was all planned,
婚礼一切就绪
And she had her dress, flowers.
她穿上了婚纱,手捧着鲜花
And i...
而我
Nearly went through with it, But i...
几乎就和她结婚了,但是我
I didn't love her.
我不爱她
So what, you--you just disappeared?
于是你就干脆消失了
It's the worst thing I've ever done.
这是我这辈子做过的最糟糕的事
You buy this girl a ring. You tell her you love her.
你给这个女孩买了戒指,你告诉她你爱他
What--what,
还有呢
Did you make her breakfast in the morning, too?
你早上也给她做早餐吗
Serena, it's--it's not the same.
瑟琳娜,这不一样
Carter, I have to go.
卡特,我得走了
My mother's getting married right now.
我妈妈的婚礼就要举行了
I've been looking all over for you.
我刚刚到处找你呢
Geor-georgina, hey.
乔治娜
What a--what a great surprise.
巨大的惊喜呀
Uh, I thought our date was tomorrow.
我们的约会不是明天吗
It is. I just stopped by
是的,我只不过顺路来
To give Lily and Rufus a wedding present.
送莉莉和鲁弗斯结婚礼物
Hey. What was that about?
这是怎么回事
You look beautiful, Lil. Come on.
你看上去美极了,过来
Can we just talk for a second?
我们能谈谈吗
I don't get it. E-e-everything came together for today.
我不懂,为了今天一切都已就绪
I'm sorry. I can't write my vows.
抱歉,我无法完成我的誓言
I mean, how could I? When we don't agree
如果我们在抚养孩子,结婚的方式
On how to raise our children or how to get married
等等无法达成一致的话
Or anything?
我该怎么写呢
What happened to taking a leap?
我们不是决定先不管这些吗
But the stakes are too high.
但是这些事情太重要了
Ah, the wedding march.
婚礼进行曲响起来了
Here comes the awkward pause.
迎来的却是尴尬的暂停
Uh, uh, I'm sorry, everyone.
很抱歉,各位
There's been a slight delay.
婚礼稍微有点推迟
I'm sure there's just a tear in her hem or something.
我肯定莉莉只是裙角撕破了或者怎么回事
I'll--i'll check and I will be right back.
我去看看,马上回来
Looks like the wedding dress might have a runaway train.
看来穿婚纱的人想要逃跑了
I-i can't believe you. You want to know
难以置信,你想知道
What our future looks like, Lily? It looks like this.
我们的未来会怎样,会像这样
We are going to fight.
我们会吵架
We're--we're gonna want To kill each other sometime.
我们偶尔会想杀死彼此
That's what marriage is about--
但这就是婚姻的真谛
Not running away from every little problem--
不逃避每一个小问题
Sticking it out.You know, committing.
直到解决问题,这就是承诺
Do you think you can do that or not?
你认为你能做到这些吗
I, uh... I don't think I can.
我,我想我不行
Wait. So you're not getting married?
那么你们不准备结婚了吗
Scott? What? Who are you?
斯科特,什么,你是谁
This is a private conversation at a private event.
这是关于私事的私人交谈
How dare you?
你怎么敢偷听
What, do you know him?
什么,你认识他
Oh, uh, uh, yeah, that was...
是的,那是
Your love child. Yeah, not dead.
你们亲爱的孩子,是的,没死
Congratulations. It's a boy.
恭喜,是个儿子
Ooh, ooh, love child.
亲爱的孩子
Things didn't get any easier.
事情越来越复杂了
Might have to move the honeymoon suite
可能需要把蜜月套间移至
To the heartbreak hotel.
心碎旅馆了
Wait. Wait. What was she talking about?
等等,他说什么
Don't believe her. Georgina is a liar.
别信乔治娜,她是个骗子
What is she even doing here?
她怎么会在这
Our son is dead, isn't he? Isn't he?
我们的儿子死了,对吗
Yeah, of course he is. That was, uh, Scott Rosson, andrew's brother.
是的,当然,那是斯科特?荣森,安德鲁的兄弟
You know Andrew's brother? -Or that's at least what he told me.
你认识安德鲁的兄弟,至少他是那么介绍自己的
Dad, dad, dad. Lily... Um,
爸爸,莉莉
Scott, um, Scott is your son.
斯科特的确是你们儿子
I'm so sorry. I was gonna tell you after the wedding.
很抱歉,我本打算婚礼,结束后再告诉你们的
I-i found out just yesterday.
我也是昨天才知道
Scott is...
斯科特是
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
The rossons lied to you.
荣森一家骗了你
Andrew wasn't your son.
安德鲁不是你们儿子
Scott is. He wasn't ready to tell you.
斯科特才是,他还没有准备好告诉你
I have to go find him.
我得去找到他
Vanessa, Where do you think he went?
瓦内萨,你知道他会去哪吗
He's probably headed back to boston.
他可能正准备返回波士顿
He takes the chinatown bus.
他乘唐人街巴士
I'm going to find him.
我要去找到他
Well, I'm coming with you. He's our son. We're doing this together.
我和你一起去,他是我们共同的儿子,我们应该一起去
I'm so sorry.
真遗憾
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Will you just leave?
你就不能离开吗
Please. I-i need some time.
拜托了,我需要一点时间
Just so you know, I told you what I told you,
我想让你知道,我把一切告诉你
Because it's not the same with you.
是因为你跟她是不同的
I really do care about you, Serena,
我真的很在乎你,瑟琳娜
So much.
非常在乎
Hey, Carter.
卡特
You remember my cousin Beth's Brothers, right?
还记得我堂妹贝丝的兄弟吧
Played defensive line For Arnett Mead?
在,阿奈特米德,打防守线卫的那个
I'll be at the downing tonight.
我今晚会过去的
We can't do this here.
在这里可不行
They'll be watching you.
他们会监视你的
What? It's not like somebody else is gonna eat this now.
有什么好看的,现在又不是不能吃
Mmm. Hey, guys. Great wedding, huh?
你们好啊,不错的婚礼啊,可不是吗
Look, Rufus, we just drove around the entire block.
听好了,鲁弗斯,我们可是把整个街区都逛遍了
He's not here. Vanessa was wrong.
他不在这里,瓦内萨弄错了
The bus for boston leaves in eight minutes.
去波士顿的巴士八分钟后才会出发
So he could still come. You know, he could be anywhere.
他还是可以来的,你知道他可能在任意地方
Let's go back to the bus stop. But, uh...
我们回去汽车站,但是
What are you doing? Let's go. But what's the point?
你还在做什么,快走啊,但是这样有什么意义
The point is we can still find him.
意义就是我们还有可能找到他
Well, and if we do, after What--after what I just did,
如果我们找到了,在我那么说他之后
I--what am I supposed to say to him?
我该对他说些什么
That we're his parents And that we're here for him
我们是他的父母,我们到这来接他
And that love can fix things.
爱能解决一切
Oh, we both know that's not true.
可惜我们都知道那不是真的
You know what? I don't.
我告诉你,我不知道
You--what Scott saw
你,斯科特所看见的
Was you grasping at anything you can to push me away.
只不过是你想抓住一切可能来赶我走
That is not true.
并不是这样的
First it was serena and brown,
开始是瑟琳娜不想去布朗大学
Then the mugs and the mayor,
然后是扮鬼脸和解和市长工作事件
Then it's that you can't see the future.
再接着你说看不到我们的未来
Well, I'm scared of the future.I'm scared of a lot of things.
我害怕未来,我还害怕很多事情
You're scared Because you're in love with me
你之所以害怕就是因为你怕和我在一起
Like you've never loved Any of your husbands.
就像你没有爱过你之前任何一个丈夫一样
And unlike a bart bass,
不同于巴特?巴斯
someone Like me can break your heart,
我会让你心碎
And that's terrifying.
那让你害怕了
And I know that, because right now you're breaking mine.
我之所以现在感同深受,就是因为你正在让我伤心
Scott?
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
S-stop. This was a mistake. Don't say that.
别说了,这本是个错误,不要这么说
All my life, I wondered about my real parents.
我一直都想知道我的亲生父母是谁
When I found out that They were you and lily,
当我知道是你和莉莉时
That you were back together And you were getting married,
你们又重归于好准备结婚了
I guess I hoped that i'd find out that you gave me up
我真希望我知道你们当初抛弃我
'Cause you weren't ready,
是因为你们没有准备好
Not 'cause you didn't love each other.
而不是因为你们并不爱对方
Look, the difference is now I know we both want you,
听着,不同的是现在我知道我们都想要你
Need you in our lives. Sure we got our problems,
需要你在我们的生活里,我们当然会有我们的问题
But lily and I love our children,
但是我和莉莉会爱我们的孩子
And despite what you just saw, We love each other.
而且不管你刚才看到什么我们都深爱对方
He's right. He's the best father
他说的没错,他是我所认识最好的父亲
And the best man I've ever known.
而且是最好的男人
Uh, I am scared,
我害怕了
Because marrying you
因为嫁给你
Means finally giving myself a real partner,
意味着终于为我自己找到了真正的伴侣
My children a real father,
为我的孩子找到了真正的父亲
And...
还有
Finally...Letting myself truly love.
最后让我真心相爱
Lily.
莉莉
I'm sorry, Rufus.
对不起,鲁弗斯
And I'm sorry, Scott...
对不起,斯科特
That this is how you had to meet me,
让你不得不这样遇见我
Because all I thought about For the last 20 years is...
因为过去20年来我一直想的就是
Holding our child in my arms.
亲手拥抱我的孩子
Please give us a chance.
请给我们一个机会
A family reunited, and it feels so good.
一个家庭的复合真是太好了
And I promise to eat caviar
当我去布隆伯格市长家吃饭的时候
Without spitting it in my napkin
我一定会吃鱼子酱
When we go to dinner at mayor Bloomberg's,
而不是吐在餐巾上
Uh, as long as he knows when he comes to our house,
只要他知道每当他来我们家
He's eating my chili.
他得吃我的辣椒
Lily and, rufus, um,
莉莉和鲁菲斯
I know that our future
我知道我们的未来
Will be just like us--
会像我们自己一样
Flawed and fragmented
有瑕疵,不完美
And full of more love
但是会有比我想象中
Than I ever thought possible.
更多的爱
I am so excited for you to be my husband...
我很高心你能成为我的丈夫
And for our children,
还有我们的孩子
All of them...
每一个
To be my family.
都成为我们家庭的一员
Well, By the power vested in me
以我被赋予的权利
By a sketchy service on the internet...
和网上写生的服务
I pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你们结为夫妻
Okay, we get it. Enough.
好了,我们看到了,够了
Congratulation. I'm so happy for you.
祝贺你,我很为你开心
Thank you. Where is Carter?
谢谢,卡特在哪
Oh, he--he went home. He wasn't feeling well.
他回家了,他感觉不是很舒服
You know all I want is for you to be happy, right?
你知道,我只想让你开心
Look, I have to admit, If you were at brown,
我不得不说,如果你在布朗上学的话
This wedding probably never would have happened,
可能就没有这场婚礼了
So thank you.
谢谢你
Of course.
当然
And I really am so happy you finally found the right man.
我真高心你找到了最适合你的男人
You're very lucky.
你好幸运
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Sorry for not telling you Who I was.
很抱歉没告诉你我的真实身份
You know what?I should have guessed.
我应该猜到的
No one under 40 has ever shown That much interest in lincoln hawk.
没有一个40岁以下的人,会对林肯之鹰,这么感兴趣
See, I told you. He has my nose.
看,我告诉过你他有和我一模一样的鼻子
Uh, maybe, but those are my eyebrows.
恩,也许,但那眉毛可是和我如出一辙
So, scott, what do you think about board games?
那么,斯科特,你对棋类游戏有什么看法
Love them. Fantastic.
很喜欢,棒极了
So hey, uh, vanessa texted.
还有,瓦内萨发信息来
She said she's sorry She couldn't make it back here. I just...
她说很抱歉赶不回来,我只是
I just wish I didn't put her in the middle of all this.
我只是希望我没有把她牵扯进来
Vanessa is an all's well that ends well kind of girl.
瓦内萨是那种阳光总在风雨后类型的女孩
She'll be fine. You thinking about sticking around?
她会好的,想没想过留在这里
Nah,i have to go back to boston,
不了,我必须回到波士顿去
My family,figure my life out.
我的家庭,找到生活目标
Lily said there's an open invitation.
莉莉说大门永远为我敞开
I'll definitely take her up on that. Maybe the holidays.
我当然没有异议,也许暑假会回来吧
I'd love it.I'm sure vanessa would, too.
我会喜欢这主意,我确定瓦内萨也会喜欢
Come here.
来
Hey.
嗨
I've been looking for you.You okay?
我到处找你,你还好吗
Not really.
不太好
Carter told me some stuff,
卡特告诉我一些事情
And it turns out,
结果显示
He's not the person I thought he was.
他和我想象的不一样
The person he is--
他真实的一面
I... I-i don't really want to know.
我真的不想知道
Look...
听着
I may loathe the guy,
我也许对他厌恶至极
But he didn't have to own up to anything.
但他不需要对一切坦白
He could have skipped town.
他可以逃出城外
I even bought him a ticket.
我票都给他买好了
He risked a lot going to the wedding,
他冒着很大的风险来参加婚礼
Knowing Bree would be there.
即便知道布里会在那里
What, the girl he was engaged to was a buckley?
什么,他曾定过婚的女孩子是个巴克利
He must really care about you.
他真的很在乎你
Do you think the buckleys would actually hurt him?
你认为巴克利们真的会伤害他吗
They clearly want revenge.
很明显她们想要报复
I talked to blair.
我和布莱尔谈过了
So is it true?
那么这是真的了
You used me to get to carter?
你利用我去接近卡特
Yeah...
是的
I guess I did.
我想是的
Come on, nate.
想想吧,内特
You're a van der bilt.
你是范德家的大少爷
I'm a buckley.
我是个巴克利
And as much as I like you,
无论我有多喜欢你
That's always gonna come first.
它总是摆在第一位
It's in my blood.
这是我的天性
It's Texas.
就是德克萨斯州
If it means anything,
如果你很介意
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No. No. You know what? It doesn't...
不,不,你知道吗,它并没有
So please leave.
所以请你离开
Carter, hey.
卡特,嗨
I just talked to chuck.
我刚和恰克谈过
I just want to make sure you're okay.
我只是想确认你没事
Call me, please.
请打电话给我
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Well, it took 20 years,But we finally made it.
好吧,经过20年的奋斗我们终于走到一起
Well, I wouldn't have done it any other way.
除了这样做我别无选择
This would be a perfect night
这将是个完美的夜晚
Except for the fact that Georgina got away unscathed.
除了乔治娜毫发无伤的逃脱了
I wouldn't be too certain about that.
对此我再确信不过了
I couldn't help but notice you.
我不由自主受你吸引
I am prince Alexi from Belarus.
我是白俄罗斯的亚历克西王子
Nice to meet you, prince.
很高兴认识你,王子
I am flying back to my home country right now
我马上就要坐飞机回家乡
To celebrate my new oil pipeline.
去庆祝我的新石油管道建成
Any chance you want to join?
不知你可有兴趣参加
You know, I'm pretty much over college,
你知道,我已经无法忍受大学生活了
And, uh, well, who am I to say no to a prince?
那么,卑微如我如何对王子说不呢
Wonderful.
太好了
There are songs that make us want to dance
有些歌曲使我们想翩翩起舞
Songs that make us want to sing along
有些歌曲另我们想独自歌唱
But the best songs are the ones that bring you back
但是最好的歌曲是那首
To the moment you first heard them
让你回想第一次听它们的时刻
And once again break your heart
再度另你心碎的歌曲
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O八卦天后