Previously on Pretty Little Liars
《美少女谎言》前情提要
Wait. I've been here before.
等等,我以前来过这
This is Noel Kahn's cabin.
这是诺埃尔·卡恩的小屋
Based on your testimony,
根据你的证词
the board has decided
理事会决定
to delay any decision to transfer Mona.
推迟梦娜的转院
She gets to stay. Oh, my god!
她可以留下来啦,太好了
You own this place? I'm zack.
这家店是你的吗,我是扎克
Gotta say, she's pretty intriguing.
不得不承认,她挺迷人的
I want to know more. No, you don't.
我想多了解她一些,你最好别了解
So you figured out there's another "A" out there.
你自己搞明白还有另外一个A
Caleb, you don't even know what that means!
凯勒,你都不知道那意味着什么
When you told us about Emily,
你告诉我们那晚艾米丽的事时
you never mentioned that Noel was with you that night.
从未提过诺埃尔和你在一起
What else did you lie about?
你还隐瞒了什么
You got somebody pregnant in high school?
你高中时,搞大了别人的肚子吗
What happened? My mom happened.
发生了什么事,我妈插手了
Your mom offered her money.
你妈给她钱了
I drank from the flask.
我喝了那个瓶子里的酒
It was the night that somebody dug up Ali's grave.
艾莉的墓被挖开的那天晚上
And I'm trying to find out what happened to me.
我一直在试图找回这段记忆
You were with me.
你跟我在一起
What's the best way to get around
你知道如何破解
really tough password protection?
很复杂的密码保护吗
So this really is Maya's site.
这真的是玛雅的小站
Beware,this site is cursed.
当心了,这个网站被诅咒了
Mom,it seems has some redwood.
妈妈,这看起来是红杉吧
Yeah. They sent the wrong one.
他们发错货了
All right,let's just move it off to the side
没事,我们把它挪到一边
until they can come back and pick it up.
等他们来把这搬回去
A little help here?
能来帮下忙吗
I think it's perfect where it is.
我觉得它在那儿挺好的
Just move the small plants out of the way
把那些植物挪开一点
so I can slide that one over there.
我好把这盆植物推过去
"Emily, I'm so sorry for everything.
艾米丽,我对这一切很抱歉
"I know we've had a disconnect lately.
我知道我们最近断了联系
"I hope you'll give me a chance to explain.
我希望你给我一个解释的机会
"I have to show you something.
我要给你看些东西
"Don't call my cell. Someone stole it.
不要打电话给我,我的手机被偷了
Meet me at..."
我们在...见
"Meet me." Where?
在哪儿见
I don't know. I can't tell.
我不知道,看不清楚
It looks like it's been washed out by the rain.
字迹被雨水冲掉了
Are you sure that this is from Maya? Positive.
你确定这是玛雅的笔迹吗,绝对是
I wonder what she wanted to show you.
我很好奇她到底想给你看什么
The police have said all along that she probably found something
警察一直相信她很有可能
that proved Garrett killed Ali.
找到了能证明艾莉是被加勒特所杀的证据
Which is why she was killed.
所以她也被谋杀了
You guys, we need to slow down,
我们得慢慢梳理一下头绪
because we have no idea when Maya wrote that note,
还不知道玛雅是什么时候写的这张纸条
and it could have been any time after Emily moved in here with you.
艾米丽住在你家的任何时候都有可能
It looks like there's a date on the top right corner. Look.
右上角好像有日期,你们看
Oh, my god.
天啊
Maya wrote this the day she died.
这是玛雅死的那天写的
Wow! You brought a lot!
你带了一顿大餐啊
What are these, cranberries?
这些是红莓味的吗
Jalapenos.
胡椒味的
Aren't you gonna be late?
你不会迟到吗
How much would you have to pay someone
需要付多少钱才能让一个人
to make them fall off the face of the earth?
彻底从地球上消失
Are you talking about Maggie.
你是在说...麦琪
Clearly, your mom must have given her a lot.
很显然你妈妈一定给了她一大笔钱
I would imagine. You don't know?
应该吧,你不知道吗
You you really never asked Maggie?
你真的从没有问过麦琪吗
I asked, but she never returned my phone calls or emails.
我问过,但她从没回过我的电话或邮件
I looked for her for months, Aria.
艾瑞亚,我找了她很久
Eventually I had to accept the fact
最终我不得不接受
that maybe she didn't want to be found.
她可能在逃避我
Why didn't you just tell me about her?
为什么你从未跟我提起过她
Because she's part of a past that I tried to forget.
因为她是我尝试着遗忘的过去
And when we first met
我不想在我们刚开始交往时
I wouldn't wanna review every skeleton in my closet.
就回顾自己所有的往事
But you could have told me about her
但是当我发现了洁姬的事情之后
when I found out about Jackie.
你就应该向我坦白她的事了
Ezra, we've been for over a year now!
以斯拉,我们在一起都有一年多了
And you took a very long time to tell me about Jenna, and "A."
你也是过了很久才告诉我詹娜和A的事的
This is completely different than that.
这完全是两码事
Do you want this toasted?
要不要烤面包
Actually, I think I'll eat later.
我还是晚点再吃吧
I should probably hop in the shower.
我该去洗澡了
I'm cutting you off after this one.
看完这个先停一下
No. There is just so much to look at.
不行,我还有很多东西要看
I've seen it all.
我都看过了
Believe me, I've done nothing the past few days.
这两天我都没时间做别的事情
I'm a fresh pair of eyes.
我才刚开始看
There might be something on here
说不定会有
that will help us figure out where Maya wanted you to meet her.
玛雅约你见面地点的线索
I should give Jeff a hand. He's new.
我去帮杰夫,他还是新手
You haven't been in to see Mona lately.
最近你都没去看梦娜
I have had a superbusy week.
我这周特别忙
Well, next time you go, let me know,
下一次你去的时候记得告诉我
we could grab coffee.
我们可以一起喝杯咖啡
Look, Wren, what happened the other day...
任,那天发生的事请...
I've been thinking about it too.
我也在想那些事
Actually, um,
其实吧
not much else since then.
也没什么
It can't happen again.
不会再发生了
Oh. All right.
好吧
Look, spencer's my best friend.
斯宾塞是我最好的朋友
I thought she was with Toby. No, she is.
我以为她和托比在一起,的确如此
But I mean, a best friend doesn't really date an ex.
但是闺蜜不会和姐妹的前男友约会的
And Caleb and I Broke up. Right?
其实凯勒和我分手了,对吧
Look, it's just too soon for me to see anybody else right now.
我现在还没准备好重新约会
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
Don't be. I understand.
没关系,我能理解
If you change your mind, you know where to find me.
要是改变主意了,你知道哪能找到我
How many times have you reread that?
你又看了多少遍了
Too many.
很多遍了
Didn't you and Maya have a spot
你和玛雅在湖边有没有
that you liked to hang out at by the lake?
一个常去的约会地点呢
Yeah. I was just there with Nate the other day.
有的,那天我和内特就在那里
Maybe that's where she wanted you to meet her.
说不定她就想约你去那里呢
We could go together. I could help you take a look around.
我们一起去吧,我陪你去那里找找看
I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking for.
我都不知道我要找什么
Have you heard from Toby? He called last night.
有托比的消息吗,他昨晚打电话了
He's waiting on a permit for the loft,
他要等阁楼的许可证发下来
so he took a job in Bucks County.
所以就在巴克士郡找了份工作
Honestly, I'm relieved he's not here,
说实话,他不在这儿我真是松了口气
I'm not lying to him.
不用费尽心机地去瞒着他了
Yeah. Lying to Toby is like lying to the Dalai Lama.
对,瞒着他比瞒着达赖喇嘛还难
I don't how much more of this "A" I can handle.
不知道A的事我还能撑多久
I mean, I survived Mona with straight A's,
经历梦娜的事时,我的成绩还能全优
and now I'm like failing everything, even physics.
我现在什么都做不好了,连物理都是
Spence, it's gonna be okay. And a "B" is far from failing.
斯宾塞,没事的,B离挂科还远着呢
"B" is for "Bad."
B代表成绩很糟糕
Hi, guys.
姑娘们
Hey, Paige.
你好,佩奇
Um, I'll talk to you later. Yeah.
我们一会再聊吧,好的
Ready for lunch?
去吃午餐吗
I can't. Coach Morgan asked me into her office.
不行,摩根教练要我去她办公室
Oh, wow. Maybe she's gonna ask you
她可能要安排你
to swim the last leg of the relay.
游接力赛的最后一棒
I hope so. I've been dying for that spot.
但愿如此,我期待很久了
Well, if anyone deserves it, it's you.
最后一棒非你莫属
Thanks. I'll let you know.
谢谢,有消息了告诉你
Mmm. Freshly baked bread, brie and houmous.
鲜烤面包,布里干酪还有鹰嘴豆酱
I don't think I've ever been so spoiled.
没人给我做过这么好吃的东西
Yeah. I grow those tomatoes in my back yard.
这些西红柿可是我在后院种的
I kind of have a green thumb... ya know.
我可算个园艺好手哦
Wow. Man of many talents.
你真是多才多艺
Yeah. And, uh, also...
还有呢
I managed to smuggle in a little bottle of prosecco,
我偷偷的带来了一瓶普洛赛克
if you want a taste.
想尝尝吗
I think we should probably save that for tomorrow night.
还是留着明晚品尝比较好
I have to teach Shakespeare today,
我今天的课上还要讲莎士比亚
and I don't think I should be
我可不想晕晕乎乎的
slurring my way through the iambic pentameter.
跟学生讲抑扬格五步诗
Yeah, that's probably a good idea.
那还是留着明晚好了
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Hi...honey.
你来了,亲爱的
This is Zack.
这是扎克
I've heard great things about you.
我听说过你很优秀
You're Zack.
你就是扎克
You you did all this?
这些都是你做的吗
Yeah, there's plenty left if you're hungry.
是的,你饿了的话这里还有些吃的
No, I'm... i'm good, thanks.
不用了,谢谢
I should go.
我得走了
Um, cannolis waiting to be stuffed.
我得回去给煎饼填馅了
I'll see you tomorrow, babe. Yes, you will.
宝贝,明天见,好的
It was great meeting you. Yeah, you you too.
很高兴认识你,我也是
"Babe"?
他叫你宝贝
So? He's cute, right? Very.
他很可爱对吧,确实
Yeah, you just...
但你没告诉我
didn't mention how different he was.
他这么与众不同
Different than who?
和谁比与众不同
Or is "Different" code for "Young"?
还是你觉得他太年轻了呢
No. I I don't have a problem with his age.
不不,我对他的年龄没意见
Mom, did you tell him yours?
但是你告诉他你的年龄没
We've been very honest with each other.
我们互相很坦诚
Okay. Well... it's a good start, I guess.
那就好,看起来是个不错的开头
We'll talk. We'll talk after school.
待会再说,我们放学了再谈谈吧
Yeah. Yeah. Talk. We'll talk.
对,我们待会再谈
Okay, bye. Yeah.
那么,再见,再见
What's this? Have you taken up scrapbooking?
这是什么,你迷上了剪贴簿吗
No, I blew up the photos from maya's website.
不是,我把玛雅网站上的图片放大了
Uh, all of them?
所有的吗
Yes. And I organized them by date and location,
对,我把这些按时间和地点排序
And I really think I'm on to something here.
然后我觉得发现了一些东西
Or on something.
还在寻找中的东西吧
You can see details you weren't able to see on the screen.
你可以从中发现在屏幕上看不到的细节
Okay, I appreciate all the effort you're putting into this,
好吧,你对这事的投入让我很感动
but if I didn't know better,
但是不知道的人还以为
I would think that Maya was your girlfriend, not mine.
玛雅是你的女友而不是我的
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
Caleb knows about "A."
凯勒知道了关于A的事
What?! How?
什么,怎么可能
He went on Maya's website,
他去看了玛雅的网站
And he knew I was keeping something from him,
他知道我有些事情瞒着他
so he put two and two together.
于是就把已知的事情放在一起推断
Did you tell him everything?
那你告诉他了一切吗
Yeah, enough for him to know that it's too dangerous
差不多,足以让他知道当A还在外界游荡时
for us to be together while "A" Is still out there.
我们在一起是多么的危险
So you two are just pretending to not be together?
所以你们就假装没有在一起吗
Yes. And it's killing me.
是的,这样让我受不了
So as much as I love you and I really want to help you,
我喜欢你,我也愿意帮助你
I'm doing this for me too.
但我做这事同时也是为了我自己
Hand me some pictures.
给我一些图看看
Leave it to Maya to make even pajamas look sexy.
只有玛雅才能把睡衣也穿的如此性感
Yeah, there's a few more like it.
还有好几张这样的呢
Those are some of the last ones she posted.
这是她上传的最后几张
What is this behind her?
她后面的是什么
I don't know. A shed, maybe?
不清楚,可能是个小棚屋吧
Oh, my god. What?
天啊,怎么了
That's Noel Kahn's cabin.
那是诺埃尔·卡恩的小屋
Wait. Why would Maya be there during the day?
等等,大白天的玛雅怎么会在那
All of Eric's parties were at night.
埃里克的派对都在晚上
She was in her pajamas, so she must have stayed over.
她穿着睡衣,一定是在那过夜了
I mean, that's... what it looks like.
我是说,看上去是这样的
I'll call you back.
我再打给你
You have a good time the other night?
你那晚玩的好吗
Yeah. All my dreams came true.
很好,所有梦想都成真了
Jenna was right.
詹娜说得对
You just can't seem to stay out of other people's business.
你就是没法不管闲事
You lied to me. Which time?
你骗了我,哪次
Well, I know that Maya wasn't just a random guest at your party.
我知道玛雅不是你派对的普通客人
Random? No.
普通,当然不是
So she was what? A friend?
那她算什么,朋友吗
Not exactly. We had a texting relationship.
也不算是,我们经常短信来往
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning I hooked her up with weed once in a while.
意思是我偶尔会用大麻勾她上床
Oh. Was this before or after you and Jenna
这是在你和詹娜开始半夜偷偷摸摸
started sneaking around in the middle of the night?
的之前还是之后
It's kind of hot knowing you think I'm capable of murder.
你把我当做凶手的样子真性感
Hey. Want a cappuccino? I make a mean swirl.
来杯卡布奇诺吗,我做的花纹很漂亮哦
Let's do it.
好啊
So, um, I found out that the band
我听说玛雅喜欢的那个乐队
Maya used to jam with is playing in town next week.
下周要来镇上表演
The Owl Kings are back together? Looks like it.
猫头鹰王重组了吗,看起来是
I never got to hear them live. Want to go?
我从没听过他们现场,想来吗
So that's the guy she dissed me for.
原来她是因为他而抛弃我的
Trust me, you dodged a bullet on that one.
相信我,你这是躲过了一劫
I gotta get to practice.
我得去练习了
The way she looked past me you'd think she was still blind.
她假装睁眼瞎没看见我
I have a gift for you. Excuse me?
我有个礼物要送你,你说什么
I never got a chance to give it to you because you blew me off.
因为你甩了我,所以我一直没机会给你
Oh. Well, that's nice, but I can't accept it.
这真好,可是我不能接受
You can't accept a birthday gift?
你不能接受生日礼物吗
Well, considering we never went out,
考虑到我们之前过往不多
I don't think it would be right.
我觉得这样不好
I insist. Where can I find you tomorrow? I'll drop it off.
一定得给,你明天在哪,我拿去给你
Should I swing by your place, say, around three?
去你家吗,3点怎么样
I have to go. Or I can just meet you here.
我得走了,或者我可以在那儿等你
Please move out of my way.
别挡着我的路
Hey, you. Are you heading home?
你要回家了吗
Yeah. We can walk home together.
对啊,我们可以一起回去
Okay, but we gotta go now because I have a coffee date.
那我们得赶紧走,我约了人喝咖啡
With Zack? No, uh, with Jim. Or maybe it's Luke.
和扎克,不,和吉姆还是卢克
You're not sure who it's with?
你都不确定是谁吗
Well, I have to check my email.
我得去查下邮件
I mean, it might be Jim on Saturday
可能是吉姆在周六
and Luke today at the Morning Stir.
今天和卢克在晨风小站
So...Zack isn't anything serious?
所以扎克不是认真考虑的对象吗
He's handsome and smart
他又帅又有才
and he's certainly boosted my ego...
他让我心花怒放
I'm pretty sure you boosted his, too.
我肯定你也让他神魂颠倒
Yeah, but something tells me there's plenty of ladies
但我总觉得每天那么多美女
stopping by the coffee shop to inflate it for him.
去他的咖啡店让他自信满满
I don't know about that. He seemed really into you.
这我不知道,但他看起来很喜欢你
Yep. No, I was right. It's Jim today
是,我说对了,今天是吉姆
and then Luke on Saturday and Zack saturday night.
周六卢克,然后周六晚扎克
Slow it down.
慢慢来
You haven't been on a date since the twelfth grade,
高三以后你就没怎么约会过了
and suddenly you're booking two a day?
现在你一天约两个
Aria, it's just coffee.
艾瑞亚,只是喝杯咖啡
I'm just saying there's only so much caffeine a woman can take.
我觉得你会不会摄入太多咖啡因了
And I will be sure to order decaf.
我肯定要点脱因咖啡
What happened to not wanting
之前不想接受任何人的劲头
to add somebody else to the equation?
哪儿去啦
Well, I've broken through that wall,
我已经打破了心理障碍
and now that I'm on the other side,
迈出了勇敢的一步
I can see what's out there,
擦亮了双眼,见识了世界
And I'm willing to kiss a few frogs to find my prince.
为了找到王子,我愿意先亲吻几只青蛙
Hey! How'd it go with coach?
和教练谈得怎么样了
Not only am I not closing out the relay,
她不仅不让我游最后一棒
she's not letting me swim in the county meet.
还不让我参加郡里的比赛
What?! Why?
什么,为什么
Because I got a "C" on my trig test,
因为我三角几何考试中得了C
which pushed my average below a "B."
导致平均成绩达不到B
How is knowing cosines gonna help you with your backstroke?
学会余弦对仰泳有什么帮助
Uhh. I I knew I should have taken wood shop.
早知道我当初应该去学木工活
Paige, you are an amazing swimmer.
佩奇,你是个很棒的游泳运动员
And you're already being recruited.
而且你已经是队里的一员了
How about you come to my house tonight and we'll watch a movie?
今晚来我家看电影怎么样
Sure.
好啊
As long as you don't make me watch Rudy again.
但你别再让我看《追梦赤子心》了
What time are you getting off?
你几点下班
Five, but I promised Hanna I would go shopping with her.
五点,但我答应和汉娜一起逛街了
So, how about we say eight?
八点可以吗
I'll pick up the Chinese.
我买中餐过去
Feeling better?
感觉好点了吗
Not really.
没有
How about now?
现在呢
Little bit.
好一点点了
And now?
现在你
Getting there.
好多了
I have to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Oh, darn.
真扫兴
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
This is definitely the spot.
就是这里
It's nothing.
没什么
All right, come on.
走吧
Damn it.
该死
Can I help you?
有什么需要吗
Looks like the beer pong got out of control.
看起来像酒桌游戏玩疯了
There's no way Maya wanted to meet me at this place.
玛雅才不会想和我在这里见面呢
Well, we're here now, so let's just look around.
既然我们都来了就四处看看吧
Who's that?
他是谁
That's just one of the many men my mom's juggling.
只是我妈妈哄骗的男人之一
You should go say hello.
你应该去打个招呼
Do I have to?
有必要吗
Well, he's looking right at you.
他正盯着你呢
Hi. Aria, good to see ya.
艾瑞亚,很高兴见到你
Oh, that's a cool shirt.
上衣挺酷
Thanks. Yeah, I love The Clash.
谢谢,我超爱碰撞乐队
Me too. My mom actually saw them live in concert.
我也是,我妈看过他们的现场表演
Oh, yeah? I bet that was a good show.
真的,那一定是场好演出
Hey, look, I'm sorry you walked in on me and your mom.
听着,很抱歉让你撞见了我和你妈妈
It's not really the way I wanted to meet
我并不想和我女朋友的女儿
the daughter of the woman I'm dating.
以那种方式见面
Yeah, it's just I've never seen
是啊,我只是没见过
her kiss anyone but my dad.
她亲吻除了我爸以外的人
Yeah. My parents got divorced when I was fifteen,
是啊,我父母在我十五岁就离婚了
So I know the feeling.
我了解你的感受
I didn't want any men around my mom,
我不想我妈妈身边有其他男人
It was like nobody was good enough for her.
觉得没人能配得上她
Yeah.
是的
Well, for the record, I think your mom's...awesome.
我想说,我觉得你妈棒极了
She's really funny.
她很风趣
Funny.
风趣
Okay, I'm sure you say that about all of your girlfriends.
你肯定对你的女朋友们都这么评价
"Girlfriends"?
女朋友们
Yeah, no. I'm not seeing anybody else.
我没和其他人约会
Just enjoying spending time with your mom.
专心地与你妈妈交往
I can see why she likes you so much.
我知道她为什么这么喜欢你了
Oh, but for the record,
不过,我想说
If you hurt her, I will crush your scones.
你如果敢伤害她,我要你好看
Understood.
明白
Did you find anything?
找到什么了吗
Nothing but stale nachos and deer heads.
只有放坏的玉米片和鹿头
God, this place creeps me out.
这地方真诡异
Yeah. Let's go.
是啊,走吧
Hold on one second.
等等
Em, there's another door here.
艾米,这里还有道门
Looks like someone's been staying here.
貌似有人住在这里
Em.
艾米
Oh, my God. That's Maya's bag.
天啊,是玛雅的包
For protection?
用来防身的吗
I don't think she was gutting fish.
反正不是剖鱼肚子用的
Who's L.J.?
L.J.是谁
No idea.
不知道
Why would she have this?
她怎么会有这个
I gave this to Ali for her fourteenth birthday.
这是我在艾莉14岁生日时送她的
Maya must have found it in the box of Ali's things.
玛雅应该是在艾莉那箱遗物里找到的
Em.
艾米
Maya never left Rosewood.
玛雅没离开过玫瑰镇
Who's out there?
是谁
What do you want?!
你想怎样
If this is you, Noel, this isn't funny anymore!
如果是你诺埃尔, 这样一点也不好玩
You're not gonna believe this,
你可能不信
but I think Noel Kahn just
诺埃尔·卡恩刚发给我
sent me the security footage from his cabin
玛雅遇害那晚
the night that Maya died.
他小屋的监控录像
So, how did your coffee date go?
你的咖啡约会怎么样
Drip, drip, drip.
点,点,点
I don't know why you bother going out with other guys.
我不明白你为何还要见其他人
Zack is... is pretty great.
扎克就挺好的
So I have your approval?
这么说你同意了
It helps that he is totally into you.
至少他完全被你迷住了
And what makes you think this?
为什么这么说
He might have mentioned it.
他好像提到过
And I might have said that you felt the same way.
我好像告诉他你也是
Aria! I'm sorry, but this is new territory for me.
艾瑞亚,对不起,我不熟悉这套
I mean, he basically said he's only got eyes for you.
他都坦白自己只在乎你了
What I am I supposed to say?
难道我应该说
"Sorry, buddy, don't get your hopes up.
抱歉老兄,别抱太大希望
My mom is dating half of Rosewood."
我妈和全镇的人都约着呢
He really said that? Yes.
他真这么说,是的
Look, I just think that
我只是想说
if you see this going somewhere,
如果你觉得这事能成
you should just be straight with him before it's too late.
就应该趁早坦诚地告诉他
I will, I will.
我会的
I just have to move at my own pace.
但我要遵照自己的步调去做
I need to feel comfortable.
要让自己觉得舒服
Trust me, there were so many things your father and I
我和你爸结婚时
didn't know about each other when we got married.
相互不了解的地方太多了
There's no reception!
没信号
I think whoever it was just left.
我想那人一定刚刚离开
So what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么办
I don't know, scream?
我不知道,大声呼叫吗
What good is that gonna do? There's nobody around for miles!
有什么用啊,方圆几里内都没有人
Hey, do you see that light?
看到那边的光了吗
Geez, Em!
天哪,艾米
They're locked!
被锁上了
Aaaah! Oh, god!
我的天啊
Are you okay? I cut my leg.
你还好吗,割到腿了
Oh, my god, you're bleeding!
天啊,你流血了
It's gonna be okay. Wait.
没事儿的,等一下
Oh! I'm gonna be sick.
我要晕过去了
Okay.
好了
It'll be okay.
会没事的
Come on.
快走
It's ok
没事儿的
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Hey, Hanna, you are really bleeding,
汉娜,你一直在流血
we need to take you to the hospital.
我们得去医院
No. No. 'cause then
不行,这样的话
I have to tell my mom how I got this cut.
我就得告诉我妈我是怎么被割伤的了
It's not a cut, it's a stab wound. You need to get stitches.
这不是割伤,是刺伤,你要缝针
Maybe we should call Caleb.
要不我们把凯勒叫来吧
You know I can't talk to him right now.
我现在不能和他说话
We have to do something. I'm not gonna let you bleed to death.
必须得做点什么,我不能让你失血身亡
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Hey. It's emily.
喂,是我,艾米丽
So you gonna tell me how you did this?
你打算告诉我是怎么弄成这样的吗
I told you.
我和你说过了
I was cutting a carrot and the knife slipped.
我切胡萝卜的时候刀掉了
And made a gash this big.
结果就弄了这么大的一个伤口
It was a big carrot.
是一根很大的胡萝卜
Why didn't you just go to the hospital?
为什么不去医院
This is gonna sound crazy, and...
这听起来是很疯狂
I want to talk about it, but I can't.
我也想告诉你,但是我不能说
It's just... not the right time.
时机不对
Hanna, are you in some kind of trouble? No.
汉娜,你惹上什么麻烦了,没有
All right, no more questions. Thank you.
好吧,不问了,谢谢
All right.
可以了
This is gonna help with the swelling,
这个有助于消肿
but you're gonna need to sleep with your leg elevated,
但你睡觉的时候得把腿架起来
so sleep with a pillow or something under it, okay?
把枕头什么的东西垫在腿下面,好吗
Have you eaten dinner?
吃过晚饭了吗
Uh, the last meal I've had was a rice cake and a yoohoo.
最近的一餐饭吃的是年糕,然后就...
So with that big carrot you hit all your basic food groups.
所以说那根大胡萝卜打乱了你的正常饮食
I'm gonna give you some antibiotics,
我给你一些抗生素
but you shouldn't take them on an empty stomach.
但不能空腹服用
All right? So...
明白了吗
Three eggs, two meatballs,
三只鸡蛋,两个肉丸
and a pint of milk.
再加一瓶牛奶
A challenge, but I'm up for it.
是个挑战,但我会迎难而上
I want to apologize for the way I acted at the brew earlier.
我为之前在咖啡馆里发生的事情道歉
You don't have to apologize to me.
你不需要向我道歉
I do. I've never behaved like that before.
我要道歉,我从来没有那样子过
I don't know what came over me.
我也不知道自己怎么了
Jenna was a jerk for blowing you off.
詹娜爽约是她不对
It had nothing to do with jenna. I barely know the girl.
这和詹娜没有关系,我都不怎么认识她
I think losing maya
失去玛雅
is having more of an effect on me than I realized.
对我的影响比想象中大得多
I just can't seem to get past the fact that she's gone
我没法接受她已经不在了的事实
and there's nothing I can do to bring her back.
我又没有办法能让她起死回生
Yeah. I feel the same way.
我和你有同样的感受
This bag... It's Maya's.
这个包,是玛雅的
I saw a photo she sent me in an old email account.
她用旧的电子邮件账号给我发了一张照片
It was dated a few days before she died.
是在她去世前几天发的
I recognized the cabin that was in that picture,
我认出了照片里的木屋
And Hanna and I went there today and we found this.
今天我和汉娜在那找到了这个
I think she was staying there
我想她从离家之后
from the time she ran away up until...
就一直住在那,直到...
You know.
你知道的
She wore this at a bonfire we had
几年前夏天,在海滩上点篝火时
at the beach a few summers ago.
她就穿着这件衣服
I've wanted to kiss you for a while.
我早就想亲你了
I haven't felt this close to someone in a long time.
我很久没跟谁这么亲近过了
Are you making popcorn?
你要做爆米花吗
No, but I I could.
不是,不过你想吃的话可以啊
No, no. I just thought that that's why you were getting up.
不,不想,我以为你要做才起来的呢
I'm actually kind of tired.
其实我是有点累了
Is there any way we could finish this up another night?
我们改天晚上再看吧,好不好
Are we still fighting without actually fighting?
我们还在冷战吗
No.
不是啊
Look, I'm so sorry for the way I acted this morning.
今天早上我那样对你,真的很抱歉
Your past is your past,
你的过去是你的过去
and I should have respected that,
我应该尊重它的
I shouldn't have pushed you so hard.
我不应该逼你那么紧
Look, I'm okay I found Maggie.
我没事了,我找到麦琪了
What? She lives in Delaware.
什么,她住在特拉华州
Did you call her?
你给她打电话了吗
Not yet.
还没有
I hope I didn't screw up your night with Ezra.
希望没搅了你和以斯拉的好事
No, it was already screwed up.
没事,早已经被搅了
Why would Noel give you this video?
诺埃尔为什么要给你这段录像呢
I'm starting to get an idea. Watch.
我开始明白为什么了,你看
Oh, my god, that's Maya.
老天哪,那是玛雅
Yeah. And look at the time on the video.
是的,你看录像的时间
Now look at Garrett's case file.
你再看加勒特那案子的文件
"Key witness in the case against Garrett"
案子的关键证人指证加勒特和玛雅
places him in the car with Maya at...nine P.M."
在晚上九点把车停在门口
But that means that Garrett
那就意味着加勒特
was not the last person to see Maya alive.
并不是玛雅生前最后见到的人
What
什么
Hi. Hi.
嗨,嗨
I was just in the area,
我刚好在附近
and I thought I might stop
就想着过来看看
by and see if you wanted to have a drink.
你是不是想一起喝点东西
Absolutely. Yeah.
当然想了
I was just stocking some stuff for tomorrow,
我正为了明天营业准备东西呢
sit wherever you want.
随便坐
Aria tell you I ran into her this afternoon?
我下午遇见艾瑞亚了,她跟你说了吗
She mentioned it,
她说了
and she also mentioned the conversation you had,
你们的对话内容,她也跟我说了
which is sort of the reason why I'm here.
所以我才决定要过来一趟的
I don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna say it.
我不知道该怎么说,就直接说好了
Um...I've been dating other guys
和你约会的这段时期
while we've been seeing each other,
我也在和其他男人约会
and I was under the impression that you were too.
我以为你也是呢
Dating guys? Women.
和男人约会吗,女人
Oh.
哦
Uh, no. Just you.
没有,只有你
I find that hard to believe.
我觉得很难相信呢
And why is that?
为什么呢
Because you're gorgeous and young
因为你很帅,很年轻
and you have a very full life ahead of you,
而且前面有大好的人生在等着你
and I've kind of already lived one.
而我应该算是已经活过一次了
You're only a couple of years older than me. Try ten.
你只比我大几岁而已啊,快十岁了
Ella, you're interesting...
埃拉,你很风趣
and smart...and sexy.
很聪明,也很性感
Do you have any idea how
你知道要找到这样一个
hard those qualities are to find in someone?
同时具备这些的人有多难吗
At any age? But I know you're recently divorced,
不管多大,但是我知道你刚离婚不久
So if you feel like you need to date other guys
如果你想和其他人约会
and see what else is out there...I...
看看有没有合适的,我...
No, no. It's not that. I just... it's...
不是的,我只是...
It's just what?
只是什么
I just I didn't expect to meet someone that I liked so much
我只是没有料到在人生的这个阶段
at this point in my life.
还能遇到如此中意的人
I'm not asking you to move in or anything,
我不是在邀请你同居
but, uh, I think we should give this a shot.
但我觉得应该给彼此个机会
I mentioned how sexy you are, right?
我说过你很性感吧
No. No?
没,没吗
Good to see you still have your appetite.
很高兴看到你还有胃口
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To put my leg up.
把腿抬起来
Here. Hold onto me.
扶着我
There we go.
坐下
That's it.
就这样
Hanna...
汉娜
Look, it's getting really late.
天很晚了
You should probably go.
你也该走了
You really saved me tonight.
今晚多亏了你
Anytime.
随时为你效劳
Hey. How ya feelin'?
你还好吗
A little bit better. Good. What was wrong?
好些了,那就好,怎么回事
I got sick to my stomach.
我胃不舒服
You seemed fine yesterday.
你昨天看着还好好的
Yeah, it just kind of came on suddenly.
没错,来的比较突然
How was your night?
你昨晚怎么样
Intense.
挺紧张的
Um, Maya's cousin came by.
玛雅的表哥过来了
Nate? Yeah.
内特,是的
He was really upset.
他很不安
More like a total mess, actually.
事实上是心烦意乱
Kind of like how I was the other night.
就跟我那天一样
So what'd you guys do?
你们都做什么了
Talked, mostly. Mostly?
主要是聊天,主要
Let's go, ladies. Time to hit the pool.
走吧,姑娘们,该下水了
You need to see this.
你们看这个
Wait. Noel was there that night?
等下,那晚诺埃尔也在吗
So they were still together then.
看来他们那时还在一起
Yeah. Keep watching.
没错,接着看
Oh, my God.
天呐
What the hell just happened?
到底发生了什么
Look.
看
Han, that could not have been Jenna or Noel.
汉,凶手不是詹娜或诺埃尔
They just went inside.
他们进屋了
Then it must have been Garrett. It can't be.
那肯定是加勒特,不可能
He was arrested at my house at midnight.
那晚午夜他在我家被捕
So what does that mean?
那这视频说明什么
It means that none of them killed Maya.
说明他们都不是杀玛雅的凶手
With jury selection about to begin,
陪审员选任在即
citizens of Rosewood are bracing for a trial
玫瑰镇居民即将
that is certain to garner an abundance of attention
迎来这场凶杀案的审判
from both local residents and the media.
这必将引起当地居民和媒体的广泛关注
For more on the story, here's Lisa Cochran.
更多详情,请丽莎·科克伦为我们介绍
We're waiting for Veronica Hastings to make a statement.
我们正在等待维罗妮卡·海斯汀的声明
It was reported earlier that
据早期报道
she was going to speak on behalf of her client
将由她代表诉讼方发言
Wheel of Fortune!
幸运之轮(娱乐节目)