手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第三季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集 众人破解了梦娜透露的网站密码

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
We have new evidence in the Dilaurentis case,
迪劳伦提斯的案子有了新证据
and we need you to come in for a blood sample.
我们需要你来警局做血样检测
My blood is not on your evidence.
证物上的血迹不是我的
Then why do you look so scared?
那你为何如此惊慌
I spoke to your father this morning.
今早我和你父亲谈过了
You're seeing him?
你们要见面吗
We made lunch plans. I guess I have you to thank for that.
我们约好共进午餐,这还多亏了你呢
Jason.
杰森
Move over! Why?
快出来,为什么
Because this never happened.
因为这一切从来就没发生过
We found your vehicle near the scene of an accident.
我们在一起事故现场发现了你的车
We've been here all night, detective.
我们整晚一直都在这里,警探
I picked her up after work today.
下班后我接她回来的
Is this yours?There's still something in it.
这是你的吗,这里还有酒
I told the doctor how little I had to drink,
我告诉医生我就喝了一点酒
and he wanted to do a tox screen
他们要我做毒理检验
There were traces of milizopam in my system.
我体内有微量的米兹泮
A code?
代码么
It's this stupid thing she made back when we were friends.
那是我们还是朋友的时候她自己编出来的傻玩意
"Maya's away, sleeping sweet..."
离去的玛雅,甜甜睡
Until Garrett's all rosy, count on me."
红彤彤的加勒特,我说了算"
"Mas sugar"
"Mas sugar"?
I don't suppose crazy slipped you the password as well.
我想疯子应该没告诉你密码吧
Mona's trying to help us.
梦娜想帮我们
Why else would she give us this?
否则她为何给我们这个
Emily's still on the phone.
艾米丽还在打电话
She seemed to take it okay, didn't she?
她看上去还能接受,对吧
What, like we should be used to
接受什么,难不成我们该习惯
hearing from ghosts by now?
到现在还被幽魂缠着不放吗
Spencer, why can't you admit that she trying to help us?
斯宾塞,你为什么不承认她想帮我们呢
Hanna, did you ever stop to think why Mona would want to help us?
汉娜,你有没有想过梦娜为何要帮我们
Because she's afraid of something
因为她很害怕
Just like we were afraid of her.
就像我们曾经怕她那样
I don't know. Yeah, you don't know.
我不确定,是啊,你不确定
But the cops are still after my blood.
而警察们正在追查我的血样
I told you, my mom will handle that.
我说过我妈妈会摆平这件事
I hate needles. Okay, look
我讨厌针头,听着
Whether this if fake or not,
不管这是真是假
we've got to figure out what's on that site.
我们都得弄清楚这网站上到底有什么
It was Nate. What did he want?
是内特打来的,他想干嘛
I promised to hike up with him to the old boat house.
我答应带他到旧船屋
Told him it was Maya's favorite spot in Rosewood.
我告诉他那是玛雅在玫瑰镇最喜欢的地方
You're not...gonna, like, tell him about this, are you?
你不会告诉他这件事,对吧
If I did that, I'd have to tell him
如果我说了,我还得告诉他
how we know about it.
我们是怎么找到这个的
Em, what do you... want us to do about this?
艾米,你希望我们怎么处理这件事
Do you mind if we try and break into Maya's site?
你介意我们尝试闯进玛雅的网站吗
We have to.
我们必须这样做
Okay. Um, well,
好的,那么
how do we get past the password?
我们怎么弄到密码呢
It's just a password There are ways of cracking it.
这只是密码而已,总有方法可以破解
Thought I had an idea of what it was.
还以为我知道密码
Guess I don't know her as well as I thought I did.
看来我没有自己以为的那样了解她
It's okay.
请进
Will you be home for dinner? Yeah.
你会回来吃晚餐吗,会的
Well, Mike's got a game, we'll be back by six.
迈克有场比赛,我们会在六点前回来
If you could start the salad...
如果你能先做沙拉...
I can do that.
我来就好
Good.
好的
Meredith got the job.
梅雷迪斯受聘了
The job at Rosewood High. Yes.
玫瑰镇高中的那份工作吗,是的
Are you gonna be okay with that?
你能接受吗
Well, who gets to tell mom?
谁来告诉妈妈
I will tell your mother.
我会跟你妈妈讲这件事的
I gotta go.
我得走了
Home by six?
记得六点前回家
I'll start the salad.
我会先做沙拉
I taught her how to make these little origami boats.
我教会她怎么折小纸船
We'd come out here at night with paper and birthday candles,
我们晚上会带上纸和生日蜡烛来这儿
make them by the dozens...
折很多纸船
Then light the candles and watch them float away.
然后点上蜡烛,看着它们随水流逝
We used to do the same thing.
我们过去也常做一样的事情
With...paper balloons.
蜡烛放在纸气球上
Air, water, fire
气,水,火
Maya liked all the elements.
玛雅喜欢这些元素
You see her all the time, don't you? Almost.
你总是会看到她,对吗,差不多
In this place it's really strong.
在这里感觉尤其强烈
Your friend Jenna stood me up.
你朋友詹娜爽了我的约
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
Gave her a day to call and explain,
给了她一整天的机会电话解释
then I called her. What did she say?
最后还是我打给了她,她说什么
She said she was sorry, but a situation came up.
她说她很抱歉,但是出了点状况
Sounded like she thought she was through with someone,
听起来像是她自以为已经忘记了某人
but she wasn't.
实际上却没有
That happens.
事情有时就是这样
Weren't you scared to come out here at night?
你晚上来这儿不觉得害怕吗
I wasn't alone I was with Maya.
我不是一个人,玛雅和我在一起
I never understood how somebody could do that
我从不理解人怎么能做出那种事
kill somebody.
杀死另一个人
Then I saw Garret in the hospital...
但当我在医院看到加勒特的那一刻
and I realized...
我突然意识到
yeah...I could kill that guy
我可以杀了那个人
kill him with my bare hands.
徒手就可以杀了他
It wouldn't change anything.
这也改变不了什么
He'd be dead. It's a pretty big change.
他死了,就是很大的改变
Don't talk like that, not here. Okay?
别这么说,别在这儿说,可以吗
I didn't mean to scare you.
我不是故意想吓你的
You didn't. Good.
你没吓到我,那就好
I wouldn't want you to be afraid of me.
我不想让你害怕我
Okay, marine, drop and give me twenty!
好了水手们,趴下做二十个俯卧撑
Hello. Hello.
你好,你好
Aria, come in and meet my...mother.
艾瑞亚,进来见见我的...母亲
Hi.
你好
It's such a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Fitz.
很高兴见到你,费兹太太
"Fitzgerald."
是"菲茨杰拉德"
Ezra likes to truncate the name for some reason.
以斯拉不知道为什么总喜欢用缩写
But call me Diane. Diane.
叫我黛安就行了,黛安
I'm Aria. Yes, you are.
我是艾瑞亚,我听说过你
I'm so glad to finally meet
我很高兴终于见到了
the mysterious girl with the lyrical name.
名字诗情画意的神秘女孩
Mysterious? Well, elusive.
神秘,是捉摸不定
Ezra's kept you to himself all this time,
以斯拉一直把你藏着
I didn't want to pass up this opportunity.
我可不想错过这个机会
There's a benefit at the Osgood Museum,
在奥斯古展览馆有一场慈善会
and my mother is honorary trail boss.
我母亲是荣誉负责人
Oh, that's great. Yes, it is.
那太好了,对,没错
There's a reception tomorrow night at the museum.
明晚在展览馆有场招待会
I'd love it if you both could come.
我希望你们俩都能来
That's kind of short notice, mom. Indulge me.
妈妈,这也太突然了吧,那没办法
I love the Osgood.
我很喜欢奥斯古展览馆
The women have you outnumbered.
少数服从多数咯
Okay. Perfect.
好吧,非常好
I'll leave an invitation at the desk. So glad I caught you.
我会把请柬留在桌上,很高兴能遇见你
Oh, do you have to go? We can have some coffee.
你要走了吗,我们可以去喝杯咖啡
Actually, we've got that thing. Do you remember?
实际上,我们还有事儿,你忘了吗
Right. I completely forgot about that.
没错,我完全忘记了
I don't want to disturb your sunday. We'll talk tomorrow night.
我不想打扰你们的周末,明晚再聊吧
Well, it's nice to meet you. You too.
很高兴见到你,我也是
I will see you tomorrow night.
明晚再见吧
Yeah. Bye.
好的,拜拜
"Fitzgerald," Huh?"
菲茨杰拉德"是吧
If you want to be a writer,
如果你想成为作家
you don't want an albatross like that around your neck.
你绝不想肩上扛着这么沉重的负担
Right. And what if your last name was Hemingway?
好吧,要是你姓海明威怎么办
Then I would be Ezra Hem.
那我就叫以斯拉·海姆
Sounds like you're clearing your throat.
听着像你在清喉咙的声音
You know, you don't have to go
你如果明晚不想去
to this thing tomorrow night if you don't want to.
那你可以不用去的
Are you kidding? I do.
开什么玩笑,我想去
I mean, the Osgood and your mom?
我是说,是奥斯古展览馆和你母亲啊
Did you notice how she never sat down?
你没注意到她一直都是站着的吗
I noticed her diamonds.
我注意到她戴的钻石了
Well, in the divorce she got custody the jewelry.
离婚之后她得到了珠宝的所有权
What does she know about us?
她对我们的事知道多少
Well...she knows that I love you.
她知道我很爱你
That's a good start. What else?
这条我喜欢,还有呢
I told her that we didn't start seeing each other
我告诉她,我离开玫瑰镇高中之后
until after I left Rosewood High.
才开始和你约会的
You lied to your mother.
你对你妈妈撒谎了
Wasn't the first time.
又不是第一次了
I thought you said you can crack it. I can, okay?
你不是说你能破解的吗,我可以的
I just have not done it yet.
我只不过还没有破解成功而已
None of the regular workarounds are working.
普通的方法都没有用
So when do you give up?
那你到什么时候会放弃
That is completely the wrong attitude.
你这是什么态度
Spencer, we have to know what's on this.
斯宾塞,我们必须知道这里面到底有什么
Okay, but it's not a pinata.
好吧,但这又不是个彩饰陶罐
I can't just whack at it with a stick!
拿根棍子敲碎了事
Okay, I think that I need help.
好吧,我觉得我需要帮助
What kind of help?
哪种帮助
II heard that Caleb was back from California.
我听说凯勒从加州回来了
I haven't seen him, but...yeah, I know he's back.
我还没见过他,不过他确实回来了
He wouldn't even have to know what this was for.
他根本就不用知道这是做什么的
I could just ask him for
我只要请教他一些
some tips on how to get around a tough password.
破解复杂密码的窍门
Yeah. You know what, go ahead.
好吧,你去吧
At least one of us might be able to be in the same room as him.
至少我们中还有一个人可以和他共处一室
Okay. I'll talk to him tomorrow at school.
好,明天在学校里我会找他的
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪儿吗
Hey, Toby. Hanna.
你好,托比,汉娜
Where... who is? Jason.
谁...在哪儿,杰森
Um, can you... wait upstairs?
你可以上楼等我吗
We'll be finished in a couple minutes. Yeah.
我们几分钟就能说完,好
What do you mean, "Where is he?"
什么叫"他在哪儿"
I mean, I was just at his house and he's gone.
我刚刚去他家了,人去楼空
The house is locked, his car isn't in the garage.
房门紧锁,他的车不在车库里
So maybe he's just out.
或许他只是出去了
He's not driving around with a bustedup front end.
他不会开着一辆撞坏的车乱跑
That car is evidence. He's not out, he's gone.
那辆车是证据,他不是出去了,他跑了
Across the state line, paying cash to fix his car.
穿过州界线,花钱修好他的车
You covered for him, I covered for you,
你包庇他,我包庇你
and you left us both lying to the cops.
你让我俩都对警察撒谎了
I was just trying to protect him.
我只是想保护他而已
I think that you're the one that needs protection.
我觉得你才是需要保护的那一个
He's my brother, Toby.
他是我哥哥,托比
And the people you really need protecting from
你真正需要远离的
are the ones you're related to.
正是和你有血缘关系的人
Before you talk to him, you're gonna listen to me.
在你和他谈之前,你一定要听我说完
Toby, please...
托比,求你了
I'm not gonna ask you to explain anything,
我不会要你解释任何事的
Because you won't...you just say that I have to trust you.
因为你根本不会解释,你只会说让我相信你
Mona's locked up, Garrett is locked up...
梦娜被关起来了,加勒特被关起来了
but you still jump every time your phone rings.
但每次你手机一响,你还会惊慌失措
It's... I know, it's "Complicated."
情况...我知道,情况复杂
So I'll make easy on you I'll find out for myself.
所以我不劳驾你了,我自己去查
Toby, please...
托比,求你...
Hey. I rang the doorbell.
我按了门铃
My folks are in Scranton.
我爸妈在斯克兰顿(宾州的一个城市)
Haven't seen you at school.
在学校一直都没看到你
I missed a few days.
我请了几天假
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I felt pretty bad for a while,
前段时间我一直感觉不好
but I'm better now.
但现在好多了
Okay, we have to talk about this. No. We don't.
我们应该把这事说清楚,不必了
You got sick because you drank from my flask.
你是因为喝了我的酒瓶里的酒才病的
I have to explain what that happened,
我得把此事解释清楚
or at least try to explain.
或至少让我有个解释的机会
We can forget about the whole thing. Honestly, Em.
就让此事随风而逝吧,艾米
You deserve to know the truth.
你有权知道真相
Can we go someplace and talk?
我们能找个地方聊聊吗
I can't today.
今天不行
Tomorrow? After school?
明天放学之后可以吗
Please.
拜托
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的
So what couldn't you tell me over the phone?
什么事不能在电话里说
Frankly, I shouldn't be telling you anything at all,
老实说,我本该对你守口如瓶
you're not immediate family.
你不是梦娜的直系亲属
But I know how invested you are in Mona.
但我知道你很在意梦娜
Did something happen to her? Not yet.
她出什么事了吗,还没
But they're gonna move her to a different facility.
但院方打算把她送到另一个机构去
Where?
送到哪里去
Near Saratoga. In New York.
靠近萨拉托加,在纽约
No, they can't!
不行,不能这样
Her attending physicians think
她的主治医师认为
she needs a more intense treatment program.
她需要更高强度的治疗
Frankly, I think they're worried about
坦白说,相比梦娜的健康
liability more than Mona's health.
我认为院方更害怕的是承担责任
They want her under high security. Why?
他们希望梦娜能被严密监控,为什么
For one, Mona's outburst in the day room,
比如,梦娜在休息室突然发作
and they realize she hasn't been taking all her meds.
还有他们发现梦娜一直没有服药
They think she's been smuggling
他们觉得梦娜让一名探视者
them out with a visitor.
帮她把药偷偷带走了
What visitor? Not you.
哪个探视者,不是你
But Mona's surprisingly popular.
但梦娜的探视者络绎不绝
They can't send her away. What about her parents?
医院不能把她送走,她父母是什么态度
They're still in denial.
他们还没同意
They'll go along with whatever the board recommends.
但他们会接受董事会的建议
Well, talk the board out of it! What?
那就去说服董事会啊,什么
Talk them out of moving her.
说服他们不要送走她
Tell them in your expert opinion you think
告诉他们你的专业意见
she's gonna get much better right here in Rosewood.
说你认为她在玫瑰镇会恢复得更好
My expert opinion might not mean much.
我的专业意见可能没什么用
These are the men who wrote the textbooks.
那些人可是权威啊
I don't care about the books.
我才不管权威不权威呢
I can't promise anything, but I'll talk to them.
我不能向你保证什么,但我会和他们谈谈
You can do it.
你一定行
Your confidence in me is bracing.
你对我的信心很能鼓舞人心啊
Essentially misplaced, but bracing.
虽然是信错了对象,但我还是很受鼓舞
Excuse me.
失陪一下
This is very impressive.
真让人眼前一亮呀
My mom doesn't use it much since the accident,
自从车祸之后,我妈就不怎么用这车了
so she let me take it.
所以她就给我开了
You drove it back from California?
你从加州一路开回来的吗
I have a lot of thinking to do.
我有很多事还没想清楚
Driving helps.
开车给了我思考的时间
Yeah. I get it.
我明白
Um, listen, I have sort of an abstract computer question.
我遇到了一个有关电脑的抽象问题
I was wondering if you could help me out with it.
你能帮帮我吗
What's the question?
什么问题
I was wondering what's the best way to get around
你知道如何破解
really tough password protection.
很复杂的密码保护吗
That's about as abstract as a brick wall.
还真是和砖墙一样抽象啊
Yeah, okay. Maybe we are talking about a real password.
好吧,就当我们说的是真实密码
"Maybe"?
"就当"
There's a particular site that I cannot get onto.
有个网页我进不去
Whose site is it?
谁的网页
What should I wear?
我该穿什么呢
I have to look insanely sophisticated for this.
我必须打扮得看起来超级老练
How about a... Hello Kitty Tshirt?
凯蒂猫的T恤如何
Help me, please. This is Ezra's mom.
拜托,帮帮我,她可是以斯拉的妈妈
So what's she like?
她是什么样的人
Diamonds and Chanel on a sunday morning.
身着钻石与香奈儿,出现在周日清晨
I think you're in Spencer territory.
这事你得找斯宾塞
That's a good idea.
好想法
So, Ezra's family has some money.
这么说,以斯拉家挺有钱的
Yeah, his mom does.
是的,他妈妈挺有钱的
What?
怎么了
You just said he's been scrambling for work.
你之前说他一直在拼命找工作
I have been with the boy who gets a fat allowance.
若和一个靠父母给大把零花钱的男生约会
It's like having the parent on the date with you.
不就像带着父母一起约会吗
Yeah, but if he really needed help,
没错,但如果他真的需要帮助
don't you think he'd ask her?
你觉得他会不找妈妈吗
If it is real,
如果是真的
I have no idea how Mona got it.
那我完全不知道梦娜是怎么弄到的
But if it's fake,
但如果是假的
it's an insanely cruel thing to do to Emily.
那对艾米莉来说实在太残忍了
I know that we've asked you to do something like this before,
我知道我们以前也求你做过类似的事情
so I get it if you don't
所以如果你拒绝,我也能理解
No, I'll do it.
不,我愿意帮你们
Look, whatever happened, Hanna's important to me.
不论发生什么,汉娜对我都很重要
So if I have a chance to crush the mona monster,
所以既然有机会能打倒梦娜这个恶魔
I'm in.
算我一个
After school? Yeah, after school.
放学后见,好的,放学后见
"Mona's almost gone"?
"梦娜就要走了"
Gone where?
去哪里
The doctors at Radley want to send her to another hospital
拉德里的医生打算把她转到别的医院去
One with thicker bars.
一所戒备更森严的医院
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
Wren told me. He did?
任告诉我的,他告诉你的吗
What does he have to do with any of this?
他为什么要搅和这滩浑水
He thought I should know,
他觉得这件事我应该知道
and he said that Mona's been passing her meds to a visitor.
他说梦娜一直在通过一个访客往外送药
Lucas? You're saying that the pills
卢卡斯,你是说艾瑞亚在他包里
that Aria found in his bag might be for mona?
发现的药片可能是梦娜的吗
I don't know, Wren didn't tell me, so I didn't ask.
我不知道,任没有说,我也没问
And "Hanna's next."
还有"下一个是汉娜"
I don't want to give anyone any of my blood. I need all I got.
我可不想把血给别人,一滴也不行
My mom is handling it. Wait a second.
我妈妈会处理的,等一下
If they send Mona away,
如果他们把梦娜送走了
we're not gonna find out why she gave us Maya's site.
我们就无法得知她为何要把玛雅的网站告诉我们了
If it really is Maya's site.
如果那真是玛雅的网站
You're sure your mom can stop this court order on Hanna's blood?
你确定你妈妈能阻止法院取汉娜的血样吗
My mom picks her teeth with court orders.
肯定可以,小事一桩
What did you want to borrow?
你想借什么
I want something classy but not frumpy.
经典但又不过时的
Not that you have frumpy.
不是说你穿得过时
Mom?
妈妈
Spencer, she's gonna know you went through there.
斯宾塞,她会发现你翻过她的包的
I can get in and out without leaving a trace.
我不会留下一丝痕迹的
Ooh, jackpot.
找到了
Garrett's file?
加勒特的档案吗
Yeah. The works.
是的,开工吧
Get out your phone. We're taking pictures.
拿手机出来,都拍下来
Paige!
佩奇
That drug that made you sick
那个让你生病的药...
It didn't come from anybody at the party. It was in my flask.
不是派对里那些人的,是我那个小瓶里的
You know that, don't you? I guess I figured that out.
你早就知道,是不是,我猜到了
When I gave it to you, I didn't know it.
我给你的时候,并不知道里面被下药了
I swear, I would never do that to you.
我发誓,我绝不会那样对你的
But somebody did that you.
但是有人那样对你了
Yeah, somebody did it to me.
是的,那人是想给我下药
Who?
是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you know when it happened?
那你知道是什么时候发生的吗
It was the night that somebody dug up Ali's grave.
艾莉的墓被挖开的那天晚上
I drank from the flask and I..
我喝了那个瓶子里的水...
lost time.
然后我就失去了那段时间的记忆
I was at Spencer's, and then I wasn't at Spencer's,
醉倒前我在斯宾塞家,醒来后就不在那了
And I'm trying to find out what happened to me.
我一直在试图找寻这段失去的记忆
You were with me.
你当时跟我在一起
Part of that night... you were with me.
那晚有段时间...你是跟我在一起的
Maya wasn't just strangled, her triquetrum was crushed.
玛雅除了颈部的勒痕,三角骨也碎裂了
by a pipe or a metal bar.
被一种管状物或者金属棒击打所致
Or a policeman's nightstick.
也或许是被警棍打的
"Lividity indicates the victim was killed at the scene."
"尸斑显示受害人在案发现场被杀"
Lividity?
尸斑
It's the way blood settles in the body when the heart stops.
是指当人的心脏停跳后,血液在身体的分布
It means that Maya was killed right there in Emily's backyard.
就是说玛雅是在艾米丽家的后院被杀的
Look at this.
你看这个
Maya was killed the same night that Garrett was arrested at my house.
玛雅被杀的当晚,加勒特在我家被捕
Between 10 P.M. And 2 A.M.
介于晚上十点到次日凌晨两点之间
Which means that he had plenty of time
也就是说他有充足的时间杀了玛雅
to kill Maya and meet with Melissa.
再去和梅丽莎见面
Poor Maya.
可怜的玛雅
She was just out there in the backyard the whole time?
当时她一直就在后院
Well, the tenants had moved out,
那时房客已经搬走了
and Emily hadn't moved back in.
而艾米丽还没有搬回去
The house was empty.
整栋房子是空的
Says that there was no personal property found at the scene.
上面说现场没有发现任何遗留的私人物品
So if she had a bag, somebody took it with them.
如果她背了包的话,有人把它拿走了
What's this? The prosecution witness list.
这是什么,原告的证人名单
Look at that. Bart Comstock?
看这个,巴特·康斯托克
"Break him and it falls apart."
"把他攻下来,案子就有希望了"
My mom is gonna go after this guy.
我妈妈打算从这个人入手
He must know something or have seen something.
他一定是知道或者看到了什么
Yeah, something bad about Garrett.
是的,加勒特干的坏事
And she thinks that if she can break him, she could win.
她认为如果可以攻下这个人,她就赢了
The address is in Rosewood. Do you want to go there?
他就住在玫瑰镇,想去找他吗
Caleb's gonna be here any minute.
凯勒随时可能到
I'll go on my way home.
我回家的时候顺道去一趟
Are you sure? Mmhmm.
你能行吗,没问题
I'm just gonna see what's there.
我倒要看看那有什么
You're not gonna tell Caleb about these, are you?
你不会跟凯勒说这些的吧,是吗
No. It's strictly "Need to know."
当然不会,我只说他需要知道的
Okay, bye.
那就好,拜拜
It was about eleven o'clock, I think. My folks were out.
大概是十一点钟吧,我父母都出去了
I heard something on the front porch.
我听见前廊那有动静
You were sitting on my steps.
你就坐在我家的台阶上
You were drunk. I thought you were drunk.
你喝醉了,我以为你喝醉了
Do you remember me taking you into the house?
你还记得我扶你进屋吗
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I was holding you up.
开始是我抱着你
Then I wasn't holding you
后来就不是我抱着你了...
You were holding me.
是你抱着我
You kissed me.
你吻了我
Maybe you thought I was someone else,
你可能把我当成了别人
I think I knew that, but I didn't stop you.
我意识到了,但没阻止你
I didn't want to stop you. It was...like a dream.
我不想让你停下,因为一切如梦般美好
And then what happened?
然后呢
The dream ended.
梦醒了
I went into the kitchen to get you a glass of water,
我到厨房去给你倒水
And when I came back you were gone.
但回到门口时你已经不在了
I tried to call your phone, but you didn't answer.
我试着打电话给你,但你没接
Somebody called me at eleven.
有人11点给我打了电话
Then at school, I could tell you didn't remember.
后来在学校,我看得出你不记得了
Or you didn't want to remember.
或者你不想记起
No, I didn't remember. I don't remember!
我真的不记得,直到现在都想不起来
Why wouldn't you have told me this sooner?
你怎么不早点告诉我
I convinced myself that what I did was okay. It wasn't.
我说服自己那么做没错,但并非如此
You were there, and I just got...greedy.
看着你,我就突然变得贪婪
It was bad enough when I thought you were drunk,
之前以为你喝醉时,我就很有负罪感了
but when I found out about the flask,
知道酒被下药后
I felt... worse than awful.
我感觉糟透了
Please, Emily, you have to understand, I didn't
艾米丽,你要明白我没有...
I'm afraid you're much more impressed
恐怕我的意见
with my opinion than the board.
对理事会作用不大
I couldn't say anything to change their minds.
我无法改变他们的想法
When do they send her away?
什么时候送她走
It's just a matter of paperwork now.
就差下发文件了
Look, Hanna, we may have been going about this the wrong way.
汉娜,我们或许走错了方向
I'm not the person to speak to them on Mona's behalf.
站出来为梦娜说话的不该是我
You are.
而应是你
Me?
我吗
Yeah. You've been visiting her for months. You're her friend.
是你几个月来坚持探望她,你是她朋友
You want me to talk to a bunch of doctors?
你准备让我去和一群医生交涉吗
Not the whole board, just her primary physicians.
不是所有人,搞定她的主治医生即可
There's an advocacy hearing tonight.
今晚有个意见听证会
Explain it to them the way you explained it to me.
就像说服我那样,说服他们吧
No. I can't talk to them the way I talk to you.
我没法像跟你谈话那样和他们谈话
Then you better be prepared to say goodbye to Mona.
那你只能等着和梦娜道别了
Oh. We're not open.
我们还没开门迎客
First show's at sixthirty.
第一场六点半开始
Oh. I was just coming by for
我只是顺道来拿
a schedule for the film festival.
电影节的时间表
Sure. Yeah.
行,拿去吧
Some...great stuff comin' up.
众多精彩,敬请期待
Lot of that's not on DVD. Thanks.
很多是影碟上没有的内容,谢谢
It's funny, I've been coming to this theater my whole life,
想想真有趣,我一直光顾这个影院
and I never thought of it as having an address or a number.
却从没想过这里会有个地址或电话
You just say, "I'm going to the movies",
只要说"我去看电影"
and everybody knew what you meant.
所有人都知道指的是哪里
Yeah. Like when you say you're going to church.
教堂也是一样
Yeah, I guess so.
我想也是
Anything else I can help you with?
还有什么事吗
I'm usually pretty good figuring out passwords.
我向来很擅长破解密码的
That's because most people don't want good passwords
因为大多数人并不想要安全的密码
They want passwords they can remember.
只想要好记的
Passwords keep you from going in the front door.
密码将你拒之门外
I like to look for an open window,
而我会找一扇开着的窗户
Something that allows you to get into the system
一个能让你进入系统
and unlock things from the other side.
却不被察觉的窗口
Like a burglar. That's the idea.
就像窃贼一样,的确
That's a nice machine.
这电脑不错
Your folks?
家人给的吗
My mom.
我妈给的
Hmm. New car, new computer...
新车,新电脑
She just lent me the car.
车只是借我用的
Okay, she didn't lend you that sweater.
这件针织衫总不是借的吧
No, it's a rental.
不,是租的
What? Do you just want me to admit
什么呀,你非要我承认
that my mom bought me new clothes?
我妈给我买了新衣服吗
That not just clothing.
可不是一般的衣服
That is $400 worth of sweater you have there.
是价值400刀的针织衫
So I should probably wash it on "Gentle" then, right?
那机洗的时候是不是要用"温和"档
No! You should dry clean it!
不行,要干洗
If you wash this, you will end up with a sweater for a shih tzu.
水洗的话,这针织衫就只有西施犬能穿了
I have never been a dry cleaning kind of guy.
我就不是会去干洗的那号人
That was then, and this is now.
以前不是,可现在不一样了
Yeah, I know who you're talking about.
我知道你在说谁
I remember those two girls.
我记得那两个姑娘
That is a couple you don't forget.
那样一对情侣可不容易忘记
How's your friend doing?
你朋友还好吗
It's hard.
挺不容易的
And the roughest part was that we all had to talk to the police.
最受不了的是,我们都得接受警方讯问
Yeah. I know. Listen, they talked to me.
我明白,警方也找我问话了
Why would they talk to you?
他们为什么找你
Well, like I said, I remembered her,
正如我之前说的,我记得她
so that's how I recognized her.
所以认出了她
Recognized her where?
在哪里认出了她
Well, it was late, I was up on the marquee changing the bill,
有天很晚了,我在入口处换钱
and I saw her
就在那时,我看到她
get in the cop car with the guy who killed her.
和那个杀她的家伙一起进了警车
Maya got into a police car with garrett Reynolds?
玛雅跟加勒特·雷诺兹上了警车吗
Yeah, right up the block. The night he killed her.
是啊,就在街区这,他杀死玛雅那晚
She probably thought she was safe. I mean,
她可能没意识到自己有危险
How could she know that the cop was crazy?
她怎能知道那警察会丧心病狂呢
Just can't trust anybody.
谁都不可信
Yeah, that's for sure.
那是肯定的
These are so deadly.
这东西太好吃了
I think I will have my cupboard locked for all the century.
我想我要把我的橱柜永远锁上
Put the pretzel down and cross your fingers.
放下椒盐饼,祈求好运吧
We're in.
进去了
You're kidding.
开玩笑吧
"But at my back I always hear"
我总听见那恐惧的声音自背后来临
time's winged chariot hurrying near."
时光之轮无情碾近"
Andy Marvel what a marvel
安迪·马弗尔,还真是个奇迹
talking to his coy mistress about how they shouldn't waste any time.
跟她那忸怩作态的情妇说别浪费丁点时间
Like you're doing listening to me.
就像你们正在屏幕前听我说话一样
Oh, my god. I can not believe that you got us in!
天啊,我真不敢相信你登进去了
This is where I'm going to put things to keep from losing them.
这就是我存储记忆的秘密小站
I'm always losing things.
我总是丢三落四
So this really is Maya's site.
这真的是玛雅的小站
Yeah. It is.
是的
If you're looking at me, beware
要是你正看着我,当心了
this site is cursed.
这个网站被诅咒了
It is completely real.
这事千真万确
Did you find anything?
找到什么线索了吗
Yeah, that guy Bart Comstock,
有,那个叫巴特·康斯托克的男人
he saw Maya get into a police car with Garrett
在玛雅被害的那晚
the night he killed her.
看到玛雅跟加勒特上了警车
Hhe told you that?
他告诉你这事了
That's why your mom wants to squash him.
这就是你妈让他保持缄默的原因
I'm gonna try Emily again.
我再打给艾米丽看看
Okay, just... please let me know when you get ahold of her.
好的,联系上她后告诉我一声
Okay. Bye.
知道,回见
Look, it's not too late to ditch this
现在放弃看展览
and find a miniature golf course.
去找个小型高尔夫球场还为时不晚
Lyle and Frances Springer.
莱尔·斯普格林跟弗朗西丝·斯普格林
Yeah. My grandparents.
是啊,我的祖父母
As in Springer Preservation Fund
就是斯普格林保本基金
Springer Endowment for the Arts?
和斯普格林艺术基金会的那个吗
Guilty.
惭愧啊
Hi.
你好
Ezra. All of this stuff belongs to your family?
以斯拉,这些展览品都是你家族的
Yeah.
是啊
Your family doesn't have money, your family has money.
你家真穷,穷得只剩钱了
Look... I should have figured out a way to tell you about this,
我本该找机会告诉你这事的
but it's kind of hard to work into a conversation.
但有点难以开口
You were cutting off a lot more than a name
当你从菲茨杰拉德变成费兹时
when you went from Fitzgerald to Fitz.
切断的可不止一个名字而已
All this stuff, it used to be in my grandparents' house,
这些展览品一向收在我祖父母的屋子里
and the only people that ever saw it were my family
能见上一眼的也就是我家人们
and people they paid to clean up after them.
他们花钱雇人做清理工作
And they were fine with that. But I'm not.
他们是乐此不疲,我却不以为然
I just always thought that you never talked about your family
我老在想你从未提及你的家人
because you didn't want them knowing about me.
是因为你不想让他们知道我的存在
I wasn't keep you away from my family.
我不是不想让我家人见你
I was keeping my family away from you.
而是不想让你见我的家人
Are you angry?
你生气了吗
No... no, I don't think so.
没有,我没生气
But I think that you owe me something for all those ramen noodles.
但我想你该好好补偿下我
I think we can negotiate that. Okay.
这账咱们得好好算算,好的
It's okay.
别害怕
Sorry. I didn't think there was anyone here.
抱歉,我没想到会有人来
I wanted to see what it was like at night.
我想看看这里的夜景
Yesterday was your first time back here since she died... wasn't it?
昨天是她死之后你第一次来这,对吗
Yeah.
是的
I upset you... making you come out here.
我叫你来这里让你心烦了
No. It's not that.
没有,不是这样子的
You sure? Yeah.
真的吗,真的
I'm...I'm glad you made me come back.
我很高兴你能让我回来
"Made me come back." that doesn't sound so good."
我让你回来"这话听着不是很情愿啊
I wanted to. You just helped me make up my mind.
我想来,你帮我下定了决心
All right.
好吧
That was yesterday. How about tonight?
这是昨天的事,今晚呢
Do you think it's possible to do something
你觉得在毫无意识的情况下
without knowing you're doing it?
有可能做什么事吗
I mean, without knowing why you're doing it?
就是不知道目的何在
No.
不可能
I think we're always who we are.
我们就是我们自己
Okay, but suppose you were drunk.
好的,但如果喝醉了呢
People drink to cover up what they want.
喝酒只是为了掩人耳目
It's like when you do things in a dream
就像你在梦里做了某些事
and it frightens you
梦境会让你害怕
because you didn't think that's who you are.
因为你觉得梦中的那人不是你自己
But it's you.
但那就是你
Even in a dream, it's still you.
即使在梦里,你仍是你自己
You cold? Yeah, a little.
冷吗,有点儿
Thanks.
谢谢
You looked lonely over here.
你看起来挺孤单的
Oh, I'm fine.
我很好
These are amazing.
这些作品都棒极了
Ezra said that they belonged to your mom and dad.
以斯拉说这都是您父母的
That's right.
是的
He hasn't told you very much about himself, has he?
他没怎么跟你提他自己的事吧
Well, we're still learning. Yes.
我们仍在相互了解中,也对
Well, you certainly know about
你所了解的他肯定是
the dedicated teacher, the struggling writer.
那个尽责的老师和勤奋的作家
You fit right into that world you get to be the muse.
你融入的很好,你就是他的灵感女神
Oh, no, I wouldn't pretend to be that.
别这么说,我可担当不起
Don't diminish yourself. You have a very important role in this.
别小瞧了你自己,你对他影响很大
I just...I don't think of myself as playing any role with Ezra.
我并不觉得自己对以斯拉有什么影响
No, I don't suppose you do.
我猜你也没意识到
What do your parents think about Ezra?
你父母怎么看以斯拉
Well, my mom likes him a lot more than my dad.
我妈比我爸要喜欢他多一点
Fathers and daughters that can be tricky.
父女关系总是很复杂的
Yeah. New man coming along to take away daddy's little girl.
对,新男人抢走了爸爸的小女儿
Your parents are divorced, aren't they? Yeah.
你父母离婚了吧,是的
Yeah, they are. Recently?
他们离婚了,近期的事吗
Guess you could say that.
差不多吧
As recently as when you started seeing Ezra?
是在你和以斯拉开始约会那时吗
Seeing him...romantically, I mean.
我的意思是,正式确定关系的时候
You ask questions like you already know the answers.
您似乎是在明知故问
It's really very easy
想要了解一个人
to find out what you need to know about people.
还是非常容易的
Oh. All all due respect,
恕我直言
but my family's not really any of your business.
我的家庭和您无关
Oh, but it's such an interesting family.
但是你家太有意思了
Your brother's arrest record,
你弟弟有案底
your romance with a former teacher,
你和自己前任老师有染
the way your mother moved out over your father's infidelity.
你妈妈因为丈夫的不忠搬走了
You can literally chart all the cracks and strains.
都能拍成好莱坞大片了
Excuse me.
失陪了
Aria.
艾瑞亚
You act as if I've hurt your feelings.
别表现出一副被我伤害了的样子
It was unintentional.
我绝不是故意的
I just want to make sure that I'm being clear.
我只是想表明我的立场
I may not agree with the way Ezra lives his life,
我并不认同以斯拉自己的生活方式
but I'm not gonna stand by and let you ruin him.
但是我也绝不会放任你毁了他
I love him.
我爱他
Oh, yes.
那可不
It's all romance and sacrifice in your little Paris garret.
你的小世界里满满的都是浪漫和牺牲
Except you determine what gets sacrificed, not him.
但被牺牲的是什么,却由你说了算
You're the one that made it impossible for him
是你让他无法
to stay at your little high school.
继续留在你的高中任教
You're the one who got him tossed out of Hollis.
是你害他被赶出了霍里斯大学
I want to make sure you understand your own motives.
我只想确认,你是否知道自己的动机
II don't have any motives.
我没有任何动机
Everyone has motives.
人人都有动机
Maybe in your world.
或许在您的世界是这样的
It's not too late for us to have a practical discussion.
我们现在的对话还不算太晚
There can be realworld compensations in your ending this.
如果你能和他分手,我会给你补偿
Compensations?
补偿
I've got your attention at last.
你终于听进我的话了
I thought I might.
我就猜到
What did you say to her? What did I say to whom?
你和她说什么了,和谁
I can't find Aria.
我找不到艾瑞亚
Oh. Is she gone?
她走了吗
She was talking to you the last time I saw her.
我最后一次看见她时,她正和你说话
Maybe it's past your bedtime?
或许到时间睡觉了
It's astounding that you can do things like this
你都做出这种事了
and still not understand why I want nothing to do with this family.
竟然还不了解我和家里疏远的原因
I really don't know what you think I've done.
我真的不明白你是怎么想的
I had a lovely chat with the girl.
我和那个女孩聊的很愉快
I don't know, maybe she just felt out of place.
我不知道,或许她只是感到拘束而已
You can endow all the museums you want,
你大可以假仁义的为所有博物馆捐资
but you're not fooling anybody.
但是你却骗不了所有人
There's not a generous bone in your body.
你本就不是什么慷慨的人
I believe it would be very therapeutic
我认为让梦娜待在拉德里
for Mona to stay at Radley.
有益于她的康复的
She needs the continuity of clinical environment
她极其需要持续性的临床治疗环境
so important to fully integrate the socially challenged teen
这种治疗对于有社交障碍的人来说
back into the peer community.
能帮助他们再度融入同龄人中
Look, Mona did some terrible things.
梦娜是做了一些很糟糕的事
She did some of them to me, and I'm her best friend.
对我也没例外,我还是她最好的朋友
II don't know how she could,
我不知道她为何这样
but I think I understand how angry she was.
但是我能明白她有多愤怒
Mona and I are very, very close, I mean,
我和梦娜很亲密
we're like the same person.
好的就像同一个人一般
We started out at the same place.
我们最初有着相同的际遇
And we were so close to becoming those girls
曾经,我们几乎就是那种
who would sit at a table and guard purses
眼馋着受欢迎的漂亮女孩在舞池中热舞
while the hot girls were on the floor dancing.
而又只能坐在不起眼的桌子旁发呆的女孩
But Mona made sure we didn't disappear...
但梦娜阻止了我们就此消沉
And I owe her for that.
这是我欠她的
Look, I see her in that robe and those slippers,
我看着她穿着难看的袍子和拖鞋
and I realize that could be me in there.
我意识到,那人也有可能是我
And if it was me, Mona would be sitting here
如果里面的是我,梦娜也会在这
asking all of you to not send me away.
恳求你们不要送我走
So please don't.
所以拜托了
Don't send her to Saratoga.
千万别把她送去萨拉托加
She dosen't know anyone in Saratoga.
她在萨拉托加举目无亲
There will be no one there to hold her hand.
在那里,没人会在她身旁支持着她
And no one will care a brown rat's ass for her in Saratoga.
也没有人会细致入微的照顾她
So please.
求你们了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It wasn't your fault.
不是你的错
I shouldn't have let it happen.
我不该让这一切发生
It was wrong.
这是个错误
If I ever find out who put that stuff in your flask,
一旦让我发现是谁在你的酒里下药
I swear I'll kill them.
我发誓会将他们碎尸万段
Don't say that. I mean it.
别这么说,我是认真的
I don't want you to say it, I don't want you to mean it.
我不想你这么说,也不要你真去做
I want you to listen.
我希望你听着
I haven't been with anyone since Maya.
在玛雅之后,我没有和任何人交往过
I haven't even thought about it.
我甚至都没有考虑过
Or at least I didn't think I was thinking about it.
至少我不认为自己有考虑过
I was drunk that night, and I got lost.
那晚我喝醉了,迷了路
Only I didn't really get lost.
但是我并没有迷失真正的方向
I was looking for something.
我在寻找
I was looking for somebody...
在寻找某个人
And I came here.
所以我来到这里
Don't look away.
看着我
I heard you come in.
我听到你进来了
Yeah, I got home a little while ago.
是的,我回来一会儿了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Aria?
艾瑞亚
Did I ruin Ezra's life?
我真的毁了以斯拉的生活了吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I know that you think he's wrecking mine,
我知道,你觉得是他毁了我的生活
but am I just really screwing things up for him?
但我是否也同时破坏了他的生活呢
Am I responsible?
是我的错吗
Am Iam I just destroying everything that I touch?
我身边的人遭遇,是否都因为我
No. You couldn't.
不,你没有
You would never hurt anyone.
你不会伤害任何人
And no one could ever be harmed by having you in their life.
任何人的生命中有你,都不会受到伤害
I screwed up, didn't I?
我搞砸了,对吗
They're probably gonna send her to Mars now.
梦娜现在可能被送到火星去了
You did the opposite of screwing up.
你才没有搞砸
Based on your testimony, the board has decided
根据你的证词,理事会决定
to delay any decision to transfer Mona.
推迟遣送玛雅
She gets to stay? She gets to stay.
她可以留下来啦,是的
Oh, my god!
我的天
I thought you'd be pleased.
我以为你会很高兴
I am. Thank you. You're welcome.
我很高兴,谢谢你,不客气
You're making me laugh.
你逗死我了
I'm trying to eat.
我吃吃看
We should not be watching this. Stop it.
我们不能再看下去了,别拍了
There are hundreds of videos,
这里有数百个视频
and you don't know what they are until you open them.
你不看怎么知道是什么呢
Everything's jumbled up.
这些都很混乱
Yeah, it's more of a junk drawer than a journal.
是啊,这可比杂志上的八卦乱多了
Yeah, but this is real.
是的,但这些都是真的
Mona gave us the genuine article.
梦娜给我们的是真的
How? Why?
怎么可能,为什么
To help us.
为了帮助我们
How much of this did Caleb see?
这些东西凯勒看到了多少
He didn't want to see any of it once he realized what it was,
在他意识到这是什么前,他是没兴趣看的
but he got us in there.
但这是他帮我们进入的
I think Emily's got a very old soul.
我想艾米丽拥有前世灵魂
I feel it when I kiss her.
我在吻她时,可以感受到
I can hear clocks all over the world running backwards.
我可以感觉到整个世界时光倒流
I'm so out of my comfort zone.
听得我真不舒服
Hanna, don't Just one more.
汉娜,别看了,最后一个
I'm such a coward. I know that.
我真是个懦夫,我清楚这一点
I have to face my fears.
我要直视我的恐惧
I can't hide forever.
我不能再掩饰下去了
I can't keep being afraid.
我要勇敢起来
Call her. Her phone is off.
给她打电话,她关机了
Well, call her again. Now.
那继续打,快点
We can't watch this without her.
她来之前我们不要再看了
At least it's on this time.
尤其在这关键时刻
Just looking at you in that hoodie makes me shiver.
你的连帽衫真让我不寒而栗
I guess summer's really over.
我想夏天真的过去了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
infidelity [.infi'deliti]

想一想再看

n. 不信神,无信仰,背信

联想记忆
determine [di'tə:min]

想一想再看

v. 决定,决心,确定,测定

联想记忆
liability [.laiə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 责任,可能性,债务,不利因素,倾向

联想记忆
generous ['dʒenərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 慷慨的,宽宏大量的,丰盛的,味浓的

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
essentially [i'senʃəli]

想一想再看

adv. 本质上,本来

 
aria ['ariə]

想一想再看

n. 抒情调,独唱曲

联想记忆
strictly ['striktli]

想一想再看

adv. 严格地

 
convinced [kən'vinst]

想一想再看

adj. 信服的

 
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。