手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第三季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集 汉娜掌握了艾莉森谋杀案的关键证据

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
We're going to replacers...Garrett's note
我们准备用自己写的假字条
with a fake note that we wrote.
把加勒特的那张换掉
You sure this is it?
你确定是这条脚链吗
She never took it off.
她平时从不摘下来
Told them I got an anonymous tip.
我告诉警方,有人向我匿名举报
They seemed to believe me.
看样子,他们是信了
The anklet had trace amounts of blood still on it
脚链上仍留有微量血迹
Alison's and someone else's.
除了艾莉森的,还有另一个人的血
If only I could remember what happened that night,
如果我能想起那晚发生的事
this would all be over.
就不会有这么多烦恼了
I don't think it's that simple, Em.
事情没那么简单,艾米
I met Jenna here yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午我在这见过詹娜
I wanna know more. No, you don't.
我想和她深入交往一下,千万别
"Hot mama loves tango"?
"爱探戈的辣妈"
I'm going to kill Aria.
我要杀了艾瑞亚
I can explain that.
我可以解释
Hey there, Ashley. Pastor.
你好啊,艾什莉,牧师
Detective wilden, right? That's right.
威尔登警探,对吧,是的
It's Ted.
我叫泰德
You're getting them again, aren't you? The texts.
你又收到了,是不是,那些短信
What texts are you talking about?
你说的什么短信
Just be an act to keep her out of jail.
她在装疯卖傻,以躲避牢狱之灾
She can't hurt us anymore, okay?
她再也伤害不到我们了
Bitch crazy.
她就是个疯婆子
No, mom, you don't have to go over the rules with me again.
老妈,不用再跟我唠叨那些规矩了
No one is hanging out in my room except for me.
家里除了我没有任何人
No, Caleb's not coming over. He lost my number.
不,凯勒不会来的,他把我的号码都删了
Can we change the subject?
说点别的好么
Yes, mom.
好的,妈
Hey, I'm up, I'm dressed, and I'm fed.
我已经起床打扮好,吃完早餐了
All right, enjoy your conference. Love you.
好的,你专心开会吧,爱你
Morning, Hanna. Is your mom home? Why?
早安,汉娜,你妈在吗,有事吗
Cause I'm not supposed to talk to you without a guardian present.
监护人不在场的情况下,我不能跟你谈话
Like that's stopped you before.
你之前有照做过吗
Do me a favor tell your mom we need you to come in for a blood sample.
麻烦转告你母亲,带你来警局做血样检测
Why do you need my blood?
为什么要验我的血
We have new evidence in the Dilaurentis case,
迪劳伦提斯的案子有了新证据
and the family wants answers.
受害者家属希望早日能结案
And since the blood on that anklet
而脚链上的血迹
doesn't match the guy who's locked up.
与嫌疑人的血样不吻合
What, so you think it's my blood?
所以你怀疑是我的血吗
Onegative, same type as yours.
阴型O型血,跟你的一样
Yeah, and probably a billion other people.
是啊,但上亿人都是这个血型
The billion other people weren't
但那些人不会
slipping notes under a woman's hospital bracelet.
从一位女士的病历手镯里偷纸条
You have no proof that I did that.
你没证据证明那是我做的
Multiple witnesses saw you coming out of that room, Hanna.
汉娜,有几个目击者看到你从病房出来
Well, they're wrong.
他们看错了
My blood is not on your evidence.
我的血型并不能说明什么
Then why do you look so scared?
那你为何那么惊慌
That's why "A" wants Garrett out of jail,
这就是A想把加勒特救出来的原因
so I can take his place.
她想让我蹲监狱
Okay, don't go there.
别这么想
It's already past there, Emily.
事实已经摆在眼前了,艾米丽
He knows about the note, he caught me at church,
他发现了字条,在教堂把我抓个正着
and it's my blood type.
现在又让我去做血检
So what? You didn't kill anybody.
那又怎样,你又没杀人
Wilden said that Ali's family's been slamming him.
威尔登说,艾莉家让他吃了闭门羹
Have you talked to Jason?
你跟杰森谈过了吗
No, I can't even look him in the eye,
没有,我都不好意思见他了
but I'm gonna talk to him today.
但我今天会找他谈谈
Han, don't worry,
汉,别着急
there's nothing they can do until your mom gets back tomorrow.
在你妈明天回来之前,他拿你没办法
So what? I have 48 hours of freedom?
又如何,我要珍惜最后两天的自由时光吗
Maybe Spencer's mom can block the court order.
也许斯宾塞的妈妈能驳回法庭的决议
You guys, what if it is my blood?
如果那真是我的血,怎么办
How?
不可能
Seriously, how could somebody take your blood
说真的,怎么可能有人神不知鬼不觉的
and you wouldn't even know it?
取走你的血样
Emily has a whole night that she doesn't remember.
艾米丽还丢失了一整晚的记忆呢
Han, wait, you need to
汉,等等,你...
I can't talk about this anymore.
我不想再讨论这个话题了
I have to go to school.
我先去学校了
Maybe one of us should call her mom.
也许我们该给她妈打个电话
I don't think her mom will follow with Wilden.
我觉得她妈不会同意威尔顿的做法
This isn't shoplifting.
这可不是入店行窃那么简单了
Take it from me,
拿去吧
you're always better off with a really good buy.
你真是太会做生意了
Is it just me,
是我的幻觉
or did that sound a lot like...
还是我真的听到了...
Alison.
艾莉森
Something wrong?
有什么事吗
Oh, no. Sorry.
不不,抱歉
Wow, you just sound a lot like one of our friends.
你的声音很像我们的一个朋友
Hope she's brilliant.
希望她人美声音也动听
What's her name?
她叫什么
Alison DiLaurentis.
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
You were friends of Ali's.
你们也是艾莉的朋友
Me too. I'm CeCe. Spencer.
我也是,我是茜茜, 我是斯宾塞
Melissa Hasting's little sister.
你是梅丽莎·海斯汀的妹妹
Ali talked about you.
艾莉和我说过你
She talked about all of you.
你们几个她都说过
A lot.
经常提起
How do you know Ali?
你怎么认识艾莉的
Before I moved to L.A.,
我搬去洛杉矶前
our families rented summer homes in Cape May.
我家到开普梅过暑假
We went through an intense couple weeks together.
我们一起度过了一阵激情难忘的日子
I dated her brother, Jason.
我还和她哥哥杰森约会过
She never mentioned me to you guys?
她没有跟你们说过我吗
No.
没有
Well, it was intense for me.
那就是我认为激情难忘吧
She was going through such a rough time,
她那段时间生活得很痛苦
like a broken doll.
像个身心剧裂的娃娃
So why did you move back to Rosewood?
那你为什么又搬回玫瑰镇了呢
Listen, I hate to make tracks, but I'm already late,
那个,不是我不想跟你们聊,但我要迟到了
and my boss is highstrung and aggressively sober.
我的老板又是个敏感而且极其严肃的人
Come and me at the new boutique across the street.
你们可以到对面那家新开的时装店来找我
Oh, and if you ever feel like doing a little free shopping,
还有,如果你想买免税衣服
I'll be happy to turn the other way.
我可以帮你留几件
II think you're thinking of Hanna.
你说的应该是汉娜
She's not here.
但她不在这里
Okay, that's not just me, right?
不仅仅是我这么认为吧
I mean, that chick is freakishly like Ali.
那个女孩像极了艾莉
Or was Ali freakishly like her?
不如说艾莉像极了她
I mean, one hip out, the head tilt.
比如扭臀啊,歪头啊
Looking straight through you,
眼睛似乎能看穿你
like she knew all your secrets.
似乎她知道你所有的秘密
Aria, hey. What's... that?
艾瑞亚,那是什么
Bills.
账单
You forgot to tell Vanity Fair that you moved.
你忘记告诉名利场你搬家了
More importantly, what is that?
重要的是这个,这是什么
Uh... nothing. Impulse buy.
没什么,一时冲动买下的而已
I... kind of have a date tonight.
我今晚有个约会
Excuse me?
你说什么
You heard me.
不是说了嘛
I met somebody, on that website that you made me join.
我要去约会,和上回你帮我注册的网站里的一个人
Oh, that's awesome!
那太棒了
Well, why didn't you tell me?
之前咋没听你提过
Because if I mention it beforehand,
因为如果我提前说了这事
I may be more nervous than I already am.
我也许会比现在还要紧张
You do not need to be nervous.
你不用紧张啊
That is easy for you to say.
站着说话不腰疼
you have dated within this century.
我又不像你在新世纪约过会
So, who is he, where does he live,
那么,他是谁,住哪儿
and what is the hair situation?
还有他毛发的情况正常吗
Plenty, and it's on his head.
很繁茂,而且长在脑袋上
Excellent. Nice eyes?
太棒了,有着漂亮的眼睛吗
Yes. Kind of smiley.Think,
是的,眼神还含着微笑
I don't know, like silver fox.
我想想,像银狐一样
Ooh, nice.
不错哟
That's that's what you're wearing?
你要穿那个去吗
Well, I thought it was.
应该吧
Is it too much for a coffee shop?
去咖啡厅的话会不会太夸张了
Wait, why am I asking you?
等等,我为什么要问你的意见
You wear forks as earrings.
你这种把叉子当耳环戴的人
No, no, no, I like it.
别这样,我觉得这衣服不错
I do, and it's pretty daring for you.
真的,而且是个大胆的尝试
And please, do not wear a scarf with it.
只是,我求你不要再配条围巾了
What makes you say I would wear a scarf?
你怎么就觉得我会戴围巾呢
Because I have known you 100% of my life.
因为我认识了你一辈子了啊
Bye.
再见
Toby.
托比
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I didn't feel like leaving another message.
我不想再继续给你留言了
Why are you avoiding me?
你为什么老躲着我
I'm not.
我没有
I know there wasn't anyone hounding hanna at that church dance.
我知道那次教堂舞会其实没有人骚扰汉娜
Why did you lie?
你为什么要说谎
I was with Jason.
我那时和杰森在一起
Why is that a secret?
那为什么不告诉我
Okay, you know that anklet that was turned in to the police?
你知道那个上交给警察的脚链么
Well, he didn't find that on his own.
他不是一个人发现的
So, what? You needed something to keep me busy for the night?
那么是什么,那晚让你需要撇下我一人
Look, he got a tip,
听着,他找到条线索
and Jason wants to prove Garrett guilty.
杰森想证明加勒特有罪
Yeah, but he ended up doing the opposite.
但是结果相反
Well, I'm not giving up.
反正我不会放弃
I don't think that that anklet proves anything.
我觉得那条脚链说明不了什么
He is guilty.
他肯定有罪
And you're sure of this?
你确定吗
Why are you challenging me?
你怎么不相信我
Because there was a time when you thought I murdered Alison.
因为有那么一段时间你也怀疑是我杀了艾莉森
Remember?
还记得吗
Evidence can get distorted,taken out of context.
证据会被歪曲,会被断章取义
It's made me a lot slower to pass judgment.
我现在已经学会三思再做决定了
Better get to class.
你最好快去上课
How's my favorite barista?
我最喜欢的服务生最近怎么样啊
Busy, but they did take me off of cappuccino probation, so...
有点忙,但他们让我参加卡布奇诺见习,因此
That's a thing? It is here. What's up?
在哪里呢,就在这里,有什么事
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Got it for Jenna.
给詹娜买的
I knew it. I suck at buying gifts.
我就知道,我不擅长买礼物
They all smelled like hairspray,
那些东西闻起来都像发胶
so I got the one with the nicest name.
因此我就买了个名字最好听的
Why are you buying her anything?
为什么你要送她东西呢
Didn't bring a gift to her party,
因为之前在派对上没送她礼物
and we have a date.
而且我们在约会
Like, a datedate.
就是一起出去玩玩什么的
And I need you to help me shop.
我想请你帮我物色一件礼物
The candle's great. Jenna will love it.
那蜡烛很不错了,詹娜会喜欢的
She has a highly developed sense of smell.
她的嗅觉很好
Come on, Emily. I need your help.
拜托,艾米丽,帮帮我嘛
You guys are good friends.
你们不是好朋友吗
We are? Who told you that?
我们吗,你听谁说的
Jenna.
詹娜
She had some nice things to say about Maya too.
她也说了很多关于玛雅的事情
She didn't even know Maya.
她和玛雅根本不熟
Not according to her.
她可不是这样说的
Maya drove her home from school a couple of times.
玛雅有好几次载过她回家
Look, I'll let you get back to work,
你去上班吧
but, um, call me on your break.
但得空了给我电话
I mean, don't you just find it a little bizarre
你不觉得有点奇怪
that she never even mentioned her before?
艾莉以前从未提及过她
Hey, can you cheat on a blood test?
你能在血液测试上造假吗
Okay, stop. That's not gonna happen.
得了,别说了,这根本不可能
What is that?
这是什么
Don't touch it!
别碰
You okay?
你没事吧
See how it easy it is for me to get your blood?
我要你的血样简直易如反掌
"A" was in here?
A来过这里
Hanna, what's going on?
汉娜,怎么了
This doesn't look forced.
这看起来不像是强行闯入
Do you think "A" has a key? What is this thing?
A难道有钥匙,这都是些什么
I don't know. We have to go check upstairs.
我不知道,咱们得上楼看看
Slow down!
冷静一点
What is this thing? Does it mean something?
这都是什么,有什么含义吗
I don't know what it means, Aria.
我不晓得寓意何在,艾瑞亚
Well, then, why is it on your kitchen counter?
那为什么会在你的厨房台面上
We have to go.
我们得走了
Okay, Hanna, stop, okay?
汉娜,先等等,好吗
Talk to me. What is this?
跟我说说这是什么东西
Do you remember that earring "A" sent you?
还记得A送你的耳环呢
You buried this with Ali?
你也把这个和艾莉一起埋了么
Just the hand thing.
只是埋了手柄那
Why?
为什么
Mona and I played it before they found Ali's body.
在找到艾莉尸体前,我跟梦娜玩过这东西
Seriously?
真要玩吗
I know. I didn't believe in it either,
我懂,我也不信这茬
but this summer, me and my cousin contacted a ghost
但今年夏天我跟我表妹感应到了神灵
who knew all kinds of impossible stuff.
他知晓所有的灵异事件
It was way freaky.
非常诡异
I mean, if you're too scared...
要是你怕的话...
Spirits, can you hear us?
神灵们,能感应到我们吗
Okay, you did that.
你自己动的
No, I didn't.
不,我没有
Okay, what do you want to ask it?
好吧,你想问些什么
I don't know. Does Sean still have his "V" card?
我不知道,肖恩还是处男吗
Like we need the spirit world to tell us that?
这种事情还需要问神灵吗
Let's ask if Alison's coming back.
我们问问艾莉森会不会回来
Mona, don't.
梦娜,别玩了
Why? You know you want the answer.
为什么,你明明想知道
No, I'm not playing this.
才没,我才不玩这个
Oh, deep down... you still think she's alive.
在你心里还是觉得她活着
I don't want to talk about
我不想说这事
Just put your fingers down, for god's sake.
看在上帝的份上,把手指放上来
I will ask the questions.
我来问
Spirits, do you know what happened to
神灵们,知道艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
Alison Dilaurentis?
发生什么事了吗
Okay, you did that.
好吧,这次是你动的
No, I didn't.
不,不是我
A
"A."
L
"L."
I
"I."
Alison?
是艾莉森吗
V
"V."
E
"E."
Alive?
她还活着
Mona was already "A" by then.
那个时候梦娜就是A
She probably hired somebody to stand outside and scare you.
她很可能雇人站在外面来吓你
Yeah, well, it worked.
好吧,确实吓到我了
Wait. Did anyone besides Mona know that story?
等等,除了梦娜还有谁知道这事吗
This could prove that she's in contact with "A."
这足以证明她跟A有联系
How else would they know that this keepsake was yours?
不然他们如何得知这个纪念品是你的呢
There's no way to find out who else Mona told.
没法知道梦娜跟谁说过
She's not allowed visitors.
她禁止探访
I'm at the top of the notallowed list.
我被列于禁访名单的之首
Then I'll go.
那么我去
I don't care if I have to scale the walls,
我不管是否要爬墙进去
I am talking to her today.
我今天就要去跟她聊聊
I'm sleeping at your house tonight.
今晚我睡你家去
Yep.
好的
Jason.
杰森
What's up?
怎么了
I, uh, heard you were going to be on the basketball courts.
我听说你要参加篮球赛
Yeah, I was. Pulled myself out of the game.
曾几何时是的,我退出比赛了
Why?
为什么
Figured I'd hurt less people running around the block.
不想上场让太多人受伤
Right. Well, that answers my next question.
好吧,这也回答了我下一个问题
Which was?
什么问题
Are you okay?
你还好么
I'm so sorry that I dragged you into this.
我很抱歉把你牵扯进来
It's not your fault, Spencer.
斯宾塞,不是你的错
You didn't make me walk into that police station.
又不是你让我进警察局的
I know, but I thought that
我知道,但我觉得
I know. That this piece of jewelry would have ended this.
我懂,那条链子本能结束这一切的
But it didn't, all right?
但事与愿违
Now, instead of being the big hero,
现在,我是英雄没当成
I'm back to being the big screwup.
结果回到原先的一无是处
Nobody thinks that. Really?
没人会这么想,真的吗
Maybe I should let you pick up my father from the airport.
或者我该让你去机场接我爸
Do your parents think that Garrett is still guilty,
你爸妈还是认为加勒特有罪
or do they think that now it's somebody else?
还是另有其人呢
I don't know what they think.
我不知道他们怎么想
Never have. Well, what do you think?
从不知道,你怎么想的
I think that I'm done looking for answers around here,
我受够在这里寻找蜘丝马迹
that's what I think.
这就是我的想法
I'm not a detective, and I'm not a lawyer.
我不是警探也不是律师
Hey, I, uh, I met Cece Drake this morning.
今早我碰见茜茜·德雷克了
Did you know that she's back in town?
你知道她回来了吗
I heard.
我听说了
I didn't even know that she and Ali were friends.
我都不知道她跟艾莉曾是朋友
She said that you guys spent an intense summer.
她说你们一起度过了一个激情洋溢的夏天
Everything with Cece's intense.
跟茜茜一起干任何事都很激情
Did it end on a bad note?
最后不欢而散吗
You could say that.
也可以这么说
Look, I got to, uh, get home and take a shower.
那个,我得回家洗个澡
I'm gonna be late for his plane.
不然来不及接我爸了
Okay.
好吧
These are everywhere in L.A. right now.
洛杉矶现在很流行这个
Rachel Zoe practically gives them out as business cards.
瑞秋·佐伊简直把它们当名片一样发
Pretty.
挺漂亮的
Next. No, that's good.
换一个,不,这个挺不错的
You're a lousy liar.
你真不会说谎
Listen, handsome,
帅哥
we just got in some killer Vera scarves.
我们刚进了一批超美的围巾
Why don't you go pick out a couple in your price range,
不如你去挑一些价格合适的
and we'll pick the best.
然后我们帮你选出一条最好的
What's her name?
她叫什么
It's obvious whoever he's buying this gift for, you don't like.
很显然你不喜欢他要送礼物的女生
Jenna.
詹娜
And she got to him before you did?
她比你先拿下他
Try again.
再猜
You like him, right?
你喜欢他吧
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
And if you don't want to tap that, you're either blind or...
如果你对他没想法,要么你是瞎子,要么
Ohh.
我懂了
You're the one.
原来是你
The one what?
是什么
With the giant crush on Ali. She told you that?
喜欢艾莉的那个,她告诉你了
If you don't like him, then why do you care if he's with Jenna?
你不喜欢他,为什么介意他和詹娜在一起
Is she a bitch or something?
是她很贱还是有其他问题
She's... something.
她,有问题
Then you should tell him.
你应该告诉他
You'd be doing him a favor.
你这是在帮他
Emily, could you come here for a second?
艾米丽,能过来一下吗
Would you wear this? No.
你喜欢这个吗,不
But I'm not Jenna.
但我不代表詹娜
Oh. What about these?
这些呢
Maya had something like this.
玛雅有一些差不多的
Yeah, she did.
是的
I got these a week before...
我送她的
How do you know she had these?
你怎么知道她有
I don't know.
我不知道
Must have been in a picture she sent or something.
可能是她寄来的照片上看到的吧
What about this?
这个呢
How much are you wanting to spend? You just met her.
你打算花多少钱,你们才刚认识
Would you quit busting my chops?
你就别挤兑我了
I wouldn't even be buying her this gift
要是玫瑰镇最美的女孩单身
if the hottest girl in Rosewood was available,
或是喜欢男生
or interested in guys.
我才不会送她什么礼物
You totally picked my favorite.
你选的这条我最喜欢了
Can I get you something?
要点什么吗
Uh, no. I'm supposed to meet somebody here.
不了,我约了人
You want something while you wait?
边等边吃点吧
These just came out of the Oven.
新鲜出炉的哟
I can tell.
闻出来了
I should have skipped the perfume
我真不该擦香水
and just worn one of those. What are they?
带着它们就好了,这些是什么
These are vanilla custard and those are just butter.
这些是香草乳蛋软冻,那些只是些奶油
Nothing is just butter.
没有什么只是奶油
I'll take a decaf, please.
给我来杯低因咖啡把
Is Emily here?
艾米丽在吗
Uh, not at the moment, no.
现在不在
Everyone abandoned me.
大家都不要我了
I'm not usually out here.
我一般不出来
Emily's a sweet girl. How do you know her?
艾米丽是个好女孩,你怎么认识她的
She's my daughter's best friend.
她是我女儿的闺蜜
Oh, cool. Okay. Yeah, she'll be back soon.
好吧,她很快就回来
That's too bad.
那才不好
I was hoping not to have a first date in front of her.
我还希望第一次约会最好不要让她看见
Ah. Ooh, yeah. Those are never fun.
对啊,第一次约会可一点都不好玩
It's basically a job interview, without the forms.
基本就是不用填表格的面试
There were forms.
我们填过表格了
Well, with any luck,
幸运的话
he's not out of prison just for the night.
希望他不是什么保释犯
Thank you, 'cause I wasn't really nervous before.
谢谢你,我本来还不紧张的
Ella?
埃拉
Hi. Ted.
泰德
Hello.
你好
Oh, you ordered already.
你已经点单了
Yeah, just a coffee.
就点了杯咖啡
I passed that ice cream cart.
我刚刚路过冰淇淋车
The day's so nice, I thought...
今天天气这么好,我想着
Oh! Yeah.
当然
Um, I just wanted a sip.
我只是随便喝点
Just settle down.
平静平静
I got you, Nicky. Come on.
我知道,尼基,来吧
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮你的吗
Yeah, um, I'm here to see someone.
我来看看朋友
Mona vanderwaal?
梦娜·范德瓦尔
Well, let's see.
让我看看
Her status has changed,
她现在可以接受探视了
But I will need you to leave your purse, your cellphone,
但你要放下你的钱包,手机
any lighters or matches you have...
打火机或是火柴
Oh, and those earrings.
还有耳环
Your earrings.
耳环
Thank you.
谢谢
Mona.
梦娜
You have a visitor.
有人来看你了
Hello, Aria.
艾瑞亚
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Her visits need to be supervised,
她的来客探访必须有人监督
but you won't even know I'm here.
你们就当我不在就好了
So...
那么...
Would you like to play a game?
想玩个游戏吗
What did your mom say?
你妈妈怎么说
That you can't block a court order in an afternoon.
一个下午根本不够阻止法院颁令
She needs time.
她需要更多的时间
But she'll do it? She's gonna try.
但她还是要去吗,她为尽力而为的
Try?! It's my mom. With her, a try...
尽力吗,那是我妈妈,对她而言
is as good as a win.
尽力了就有胜诉的希望
Just calm down.
冷静点
Did Aria get in to see Mona?
艾瑞亚见到梦娜了吗
I haven't heard anything yet.
现在还没消息
When did Alison's father get back to Rosewood?
艾莉森她爸什么时候回玫瑰镇的
Today.
今天
Do you want me to talk to him?
要我和他去说几句吗
No.
不用了
Well, maybe you should, Han.
汉,也许应该是你去和他谈吧
You're believing everything that Wilden says.
威尔登侦探说的你都能相信
Why don't you find out for yourself?
为什么不自己去一探究竟呢
'Cause I can't.
因为我做不到
And you know what? You're right.
而且,你说的对
Your mom's on it, so there's no reason for me to panic.
你妈妈已经在尽力了,我还有什么好着急的呢
about Jenna.
有关詹娜的事 Your mom's on it, so there's no reason for me to panic.
你妈妈已经在尽力了,我还有什么好着急的呢
about Jenna.
有关詹娜的事
There are things you need to know...
有些事情你必须知道 about Jenna.
有关詹娜的事
Okay.
好的
Before you got here, before a lot of things,
在你到这里之前,在很多事发生之前
Jenna dated Garrett.
詹娜和加勒特交往过
Garrett Reynolds.
加勒特·雷诺兹
I wanted to tell you, but I wasn't sure how.
我想过要告诉你,只是不知道该怎么说
You seem so happy.
你好像很开心的样子
No, you did the right thing.
不是,你这么做没错
I really appreciate it.
我很感激
Wow. Yeah.
天呐,是啊
I mean, she could have been his next victim.
她原本会成为他的下一个受害者的
That's not exactly what I meant. You don't have to worry.
我不是这个意思,别担心
Jenna brings up Garrett,
要是她提起加勒特
I won't let on that you told me.
我不会告诉她是你说的
But I'm glad you did.
你告诉了我真相,我很开心
You're a good friend.
你是个不错的朋友
I was there, so they asked me to officiate.
我当时在场,所以他们邀请我担任主持
Mm. Sounds beautiful.
听上去不错
It was.
的确不错
And soggy.
也挺沉闷的
If you're ever in Phuket in September,
如果九月份要去普吉岛
bring an umbrella.
记得带把伞
What? What's wrong?
怎么了,发生什么事了
Too much church talk, right?
我说了太多教堂的事情,是吗
No, no, not at all. I'm I'm impressed.
完全不是,我,我挺感动的
I mean, I've never met a pastor
我从没有见过有牧师
a pastor who heard the call
在萨摩亚岛跳布舞的时候
while boogieboarding in Samoa.
感受到了上帝的呼唤
This is really good, huh?
味道不错
Mr. Dilaurentis.
迪劳伦提斯先生
Hanna.
汉娜
I thought about writing you a letter and...
我本来想给你写信的
I've gone over what to say in head the past year,
这一整年我都在脑中练习着我要说的话
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry
我只想说,对于我所做的一切
for what I did.
我深感抱歉
You and your family were going through so much,
你们经历了那么多困难
and I didn't help.
我反而帮倒忙
But I swear to you,
但我向你保证
I had nothing to do with what's happening now.
现在这些事和我没有任何关系
I didn't touch her grave, and I would never.
我没有动过她的墓地,也绝不会动
I mean, believe me, no one wants to see Ali be at peace
相信我,我真的希望艾莉能安息...
Don't you
不要再...
A friend would never do what you did.
朋友是不会做出那样的事的
At the time, it felt like a childish prank.
那时还只是幼稚的恶作剧
Seems like you've gotten crueler with age.
貌似现在的你越来越残忍了
You need a good foundation.
先要有一个坚固的地基
Start with a good foundation,
打好了地基
and you can build anything.
你就能建造任何东西了
I'm sorry I came alone, but hanna couldn't make it.
抱歉只有我一个人来,汉娜来不了
Lisa, isn't it time for my medicine?
丽莎,我该吃药了吧
You have about 25 seconds to tell me why you're really here.
给你25秒,说出你真正的企图
Twenty-four, twenty-three...
24,23
What Hanna buried with Ali
和艾莉一起下葬的
the planchette showed up on her kitchen counter today.
那个占卜板,今天早上被放在她的橱柜上了
Are you sure it was? Yes.
你确定是那个...确定
How?
怎么可能
It's not the only thing we've gotten back from Ali's grave.
艾莉坟墓里的东西,我们拿到不止一件了
Look, I know that you don't like me.
我知道你不喜欢我
Trust me, the feeling is mutual.
相信我,我也不喜欢你
But think about Hanna.
但是为汉娜想想
She's the reason you did everything you did, right?
你做的一切都是因为她,不是吗
She truly believed that at one time your friendship was real.
她曾一度相信,你们的友情是真诚的
Our friendship was real.
本来就是真诚的
Okay, then if you care about her if you ever did
好,如果你还在乎她,或者曾经在乎过她
please, Mona,
求你了,梦娜
please tell me who's trying to hurt her.
告诉我是谁企图伤害她
She's in trouble, and I swear to you
她有了大麻烦了,我向你保证
I swear if you're behind this
如果是你在背后策划
It isn't me.
不是我
Here we go. Visiting hours are over.
好了,探视时间结束了
Tell Hanna I'm sorry.
告诉汉娜,我很抱歉
You didn't have to come all the way down here.
你不必大老远赶过来的
What'd she say?
她说了什么
Hardly anything. Her visits are supervised now,
什么都没说,探访她必须有人监督
But she wanted me to tell you that she's sorry.
但她想让我转告你,她很抱歉
Is it possible that maybe she's not behind any of this?
有没有可能她根本不是幕后推手
Either way, she knows who is.
不管怎样她都知道谁才是
Hey. Visiting hours are over.
探访时间结束了
The nurses change shifts in twenty minutes.
护士每20分钟换一次班
What? I've been here enough times to know.
怎么了,我来过很多次了
That's not what the look is for. You're sneaking in.
你的眼神可不是这个意思,你要偷溜进去
Hanna...
汉娜
I know that you're freaked out about everything,
我知道近来的一切使你心烦意乱
but you could just come back tomorrow.
但明天来也一样啊
And do what?
然后呢
Have a nice chat about "A" in the day room?
在休息室闲聊A的事情吗
Okay, then I'm going with you.
那我和你一起进去
No! Aria, this
不行,艾瑞亚...
Hanna, friends don't let friends
汉娜,既然我是你的朋友
sneak into insane asylums alone.
就不会让你独自潜入精神病院
Hey. Hey.
你好,你好
So you deliver now?
在派送咖啡吗
Oh, no, this is for me.
不,是买给自己的
Americano, straight.
美式咖啡,什么也不加("straight"既指"纯"咖啡,也指"直"人)
Well, the coffee, at least.
至少咖啡是
So, did you talk to handsome?
和帅哥谈过了吗
His name's Nate.
他叫内特
That's not an answer.
你没回答我的问题
Yes, I did, but I don't think it worked.
谈过了,但收效甚微
In fact, I think he ended up liking Jenna more.
事实上,他现在可能更加喜欢詹娜了
Well, at least you tried.
至少你试过了
That reminds me, I should give you my number.
对了,应该给你留个我的号码
Yeah.
好的
So, uh, do you see Ali's big brother around much?
你经常见到艾莉的哥哥吗
He's around.
他就在镇上
Is he single?
他单身吗
Yeah.
是的
How long did you?
你有多久...
Hi, is this Jenna?
你好,是詹娜吗
The better question is, who the hell are you,
其实我该问你,你他妈是哪根葱
and why are you going out with my boyfriend?
为什么勾搭我男友
Oh, you didn't? 'Cause I think that you did know,
你说你不知道,我倒觉得你知道
and just didn't care.
只是不在乎
Please stop. Here's what I know:
求你别说了,听好了
if I ever see you anywhere near Nate,
如果我发现你出现在内特身边
I will scratch your eyes out.
就挖掉你的眼睛
What are you doing?
你在干什么
She used to be blind.
她曾是个盲人
Well, it needed to be done.
我必须这么做
It's not like we shot a unicorn
我们又没做射杀独角兽那样的坏事
We're helping your friend out.
这是在帮你的朋友
I know, but...
我知道,但是...
Do you want me to call her back,
你想让我再打给她
tell her that I was kidding?
说刚才是开玩笑的吗
That's what I thought.
我就知道
Problem solved.
问题解决了
See you around, americano.
再见,咖啡美女
Hey, you're back!
你回来了
Uh, yeah, actually this time I am looking for Emily.
这回我真的要找艾米丽了
I was trying to get in touch with my daughter,
我在找我女儿
and thought Emily might know where she is.
艾米丽应该知道她在哪
Just missed her. How'd the date go?
她刚走,约会进行得如何
Uh... it was fine.
还行
But there's not gonna be another one.
但不会约第二次了
We'll see.
不好说
Well... Tell you what,
那么
just so the night ends on a sweet note.
让今晚在香甜的调调中结束吧
Here.
这些给你
We can't sell dayold pastry.
反正放了一天的糕点也卖不出去
You can't sell pastries to people my age at all.
糕点就不该卖给我这个年纪的人
What's wrong with your age?
你这个年纪有什么不好
Thank you. Um... and I will take these to go.
谢谢,那我要打包带走
Your choice. You can stay, if you want.
怎样都行,如果愿意你也可以留下
Mmm...aren't you closing?
你不是要打烊了吗
Well, we close when I want to close.
关门时间由我决定
Ownership has its privileges.
拥有所有权就是这点好
You own this place?
你家店是你的
I'm Zack.
我是扎克
Apron fooled you, huh?
被围裙给骗了是吗
Wait out here, all right?
在外面守着
Make sure no one comes.
确保没人过来
Hanna?
汉娜
What are you doing here? Is everything okay?
你怎么来了,一切可好
Well, I'm being set up for killing a friend, Mona.
有人要栽赃我杀了自己的朋友,梦娜
What do you think?
你觉得呢
God, you poor thing!
天哪,你真可怜
You know what? Save it, Mona.
别装了,梦娜
Alison's dad's back.
艾莉森的爸爸回来了
Yeah. And you're the only person who knows
只有你知道
why he's never forgiven me.
他为什么无法原谅我
Who else knows about the night I saw Alison?
还有谁知道那晚我看到艾莉森的事
Nurse was coming.
护士来了
What she doing back here?
她怎么又来了
She never left.
"她"就没离开过
You need to give her some answers, so talk.
你必须给她个说法,说吧
Can I?
我可以说吗
Does she know about that day?
她知道那天的事吗
Know about what? Cut it out, all right?
知道什么,住口
That's not why I'm here.
我不是为这个来找你的
Is he really still mad at you?
他真的还在生你的气吗
Who? What Hanna, what the hell is she talking about?
谁,汉娜,她到底在说什么
I won't say anything if you don't want me to.
你要是不想让我说,那我不会说的
Say something about what?
说什么
It's really simple: you just take
很简单的,你只需要
the first letter of each word to spell out a new word.
把每个词的首字母拼成一个新的单词
So, like, "She lives under trees" equals "Slut."
举例说,"她住在树下"就是"荡妇"
What? It's a code...
什么,这是一种代码
So we can talk about people right in front of them.
这样我们就可以当着某人的面议论他了
Look, I'm sorry, Mona,
对不起,梦娜
I'm just really not in the mood right now.
我现在真的没这心情
I know, but I thought it
我知道,我以为这样做
might help you take your mind off things.
能让你暂时不去想这些烦心的事
Do you have any idea?
你到底知不知道
Dad, don't!
爸爸,别这样
Do you know what your little joke...
知不知道你的小玩笑
did to my wife? She believed you!
对我妻子意味着什么,她信了你
You gave her hope!
你给了她希望
Stay away from my family!
离我的家人远点儿
Dad, dad, come on, let's go.
爸爸,别这样,我们走吧
How could you?
你怎么能这样
The night that I saw Alison on my patio,
那晚在我家露台看见艾莉森之后
I called Mrs.Dilaurentis and
我给迪劳伦提斯夫人打了电话
I told her she was alive.
跟她说艾莉森还活着
Then, three days later, they found her body.
三天之后,他们就找到了她的尸体
Look, he still hates me.
他还在恨我
I could just feel it. He's never forgiven me.
我能感觉得到,他永远都不会原谅我
Another stupid mistake "A" can use to ruin my life.
又一个低级错误,A能拿来摧毁我的生活
Where the hell is Mona?
梦娜去哪儿了
Please tell me you still have your keys.
别告诉我你没有钥匙
Jason.
杰森
Jason!
杰森
Jason.
杰森
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
Jason, are you drunk?
杰森,你是不是喝醉了
Stop it. The police are gonna be here any minute, okay?
别这样,警察随时会到
Maybe they'll lock me up with Garrett.
也许他们会把我和加勒特关在一起
Finally get some justice.
正义终于得到伸张了
Just move over.
快出来
What? I said move over!
什么,我叫你赶紧出来
Why?
为什么
Because this never happened.
因为这一切从来就没发生过
Come on.
Oh, I'm going to twist Mona's head off.
我要把梦娜的脑袋扭下来
I know, but first we have to find her.
我也想,但我们首先得找到她
You don't think she's still "A," do you?
你现在不认为她还是A了吧,是吗
That that door, it's always closed.
那扇门,从来都是紧闭的
Children's ward. Dedicated 1931.
儿童病区,始于1931年
Do you think she went in there?
你觉得她去那里了吗
Those are mine.
这是我的
You gave tweezers to a mental patient?
你竟然给了精神病人一把镊子
Of course not!
我当然没有
She probably stole them.
可能是她偷去的
Come on.
进去吧
Hey. Hey.
嘿,嘿
What what took you so long? Can you give me a ride to my car?
你怎么这么久,能载我去拿我的车吗
It's not here? No, we need to hurry, please.
不在这吗,不,我们得抓紧时间
What? What's going on?
什么,出什么事了
II had to give Jason a ride.
我,我刚刚帮杰森把车开回去了
You're chasing down another tip.
你在追踪另一条线索吗
No, it's not like that. Well, then tell me what is like...
不是那样的,那你告诉我是什么
Because you're not being...
因为你的行为太不...
Spencer, what's happening?
斯宾塞,发生什么事了
So you are home.
原来你在家呢
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
We found your vehicle near the scene of an accident.
我们在一起事故现场发现了你的车
Your door was wide open.
车门没有关
Well, I'm fine,
我没事啊
If that's what you mean.
如果你是想问我有没有受伤的话
But you didn't report your car stolen.
但是你的车并没有报失
We've been here all night, detective.
我们整晚一直都在这里,警探
I picked her up after work today.
下班后我接她回来的
How many times do I have to tell you
跟你说过多少遍了
to lock your doors, Spence?
要记得锁车,斯宾塞
It's not the 1950s.
现在可不比五十年代了
Yeah. He's right.
是的,他说得对
It's such a terrible habit.
实在是个坏习惯
We'll talk later.
我们以后再谈
Spencer, what was that about?
斯宾塞,刚才到底是怎么回事
I told you, I needed to give Jason a ride.
跟你说了,我必须开车送杰森回去
And you just happened to
而你恰好把自己的车
leave your car at the scene of a hitandrun?
留在肇事逃逸的现场了吗
I just lied to the police.
我刚刚对警察说了谎
There was an accident, that's all.
那是场意外,没别的了
Accidents don't need to be kept from the cops.
交通意外有必要瞒着警察吗
Jason was drunk, okay?
杰森他喝醉了
Spencer, I felt like I was finally done with the police.
斯宾塞,我以为再也不用跟警察打交道了
That lie... it's a felony.
那个谎言,是重罪
I understand that, okay? And I'm sorry.
我明白的,真的很抱歉
But if Jason gets caught, he could lose everything.
但是如果杰森被抓了,他就什么都没了
You can't tell anybody. Please promise me.
你不能跟任何人说,答应我行吗
Do you hear that?
你听见了吗
They used to put kids down here?
他们以前就把小孩关在这里吗
Wait, over there.
你听,声音从那传来的
What is she doing?
她在干什么
Miss Aria, you're a killer, not Ezra's wife.
艾瑞亚小姐是凶手,不是以斯拉的妻子
Cut it out, Mona.
快停下,梦娜
Where were we?
我们在哪儿
Maya's away, sleeping sweet.
玛雅走了,甜甜睡
Until Garrett's all rosy, count on me.
加勒特红彤彤,全靠我
Where were we? Mona?
我们在哪儿,梦娜
Somebody's coming.
有人来了
Look, Mona, I am begging you,
梦娜,我求你了
if you know anything about what's happening to us,
如果你知道,会有什么事发生在我们身上
can you just tell me, please?
求你告诉我好吗
No one to save Ali from evil.
无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶
Mona, is that you?
梦娜,是你在那吗
Hanna, we have to get out of here now.
汉娜,我们该走了
Mona? There you are.
梦娜,你在这里啊
It's time to go now, honey.
宝贝,该走了
No.
Come.
走吧
I missed my dolls.
我想我的娃娃了
They're not going anywhere. Come now.
它们不会丢的,走吧
Where were we?
我们在哪儿
Maya's away, sleeping sweet.
玛雅走了,甜甜睡
Until Garrett's all rosy, count on me.
加勒特红彤彤,全靠我
Where were we?
我们在哪儿
Did you get my message? Where were you?
你收到我的短信了吗,你刚刚在哪里
Uh, I had to help Hanna with something.
我刚刚,给汉娜帮点忙
Where are you?
你在哪里呢
At the brew. You're still on your date?
我在咖啡店,你还在约会啊
No, not that one, but, um...
不,不是那个了,但...
I think I may be on a second one.
我应该算是在和另一个人约会
Hold on. What happened to the first one?
等等,第一个约会对象怎么了
It ended.
结束了
I mean, it was nice, but...
我是说,其实挺好的,但是...
he ate ice cream like your father.
他吃冰淇淋的样子和你爸一模一样
He scraped the sides
他也是从边上开始吃
and left a big mound in the middle?
然后把中间堆得高高的吗
Yes!
就是那样
Mom! Come on, that's not a reason to end a date.
妈妈,拜托,这不能当作否决他的理由吧
I know, it's not. You're right.
我知道,不能这样,你说得没错
And he's perfectly lovely,
他真的很好
and I can totally see why the website linked us up.
我完全理解为何网站把我俩配对
Okay, what's the problem, then?
那么,问题在哪里呢
Problem is, there is no problem.
问题就是没有任何问题
He's the right choice.
他就是我的最佳选择
He's the choice I would have made at 19,
他是我在十九岁时就会选择的人
but I think I... maybe should be open to more...
但我觉得,也许我现在可以尝试...
possibilities.
更多的可能性
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
Mom, two dates in one night?
妈妈,一晚上两个约会
Yeah, you are definitely wearing a scarf next time.
你下次约会务必围个围巾
I'm done with scarves.
我再也不围围巾了
Do you want them?
你想要吗
Mom, can we just
妈妈,我们能不能
can we talk about this tomorrow? I'm exhausted.
我们能明天再聊这个吗,我累死了
God! You used to be so much more fun.
上帝,你以前比现在有趣多了
And then I grew up. Go to bed, mom.
所以说我长大了,睡了,妈妈
What's up with your mom?
你妈妈怎么了
She's a slut. Let's just go to sleep.
她成荡妇了,我们睡觉吧
Where were we?
我们在哪儿
Maya's away, sleeping sweet.
玛雅走了,甜甜睡
Until garrett's all rosy, count on me.
加勒特红彤彤,全靠我
A code?
代码么
It's a stupid thing she made up
那是我们还是朋友的时候
back when we were friends.
她自己编出来的傻玩意
Why wouldn't she just come out and say it?
她为什么不直接说出来呢
Because Aria was there.
因为艾瑞亚也在
She doesn't trust her.
她不信任艾瑞亚
So it's my fault?
这么说是我的错了
You gave the girl a pair of tweezers.
你给了她一把镊子
Look, Mona pushed me to remember that day with Ali's dad
梦娜设法让我回想起了艾莉爸爸冲我发火的那天
because that's when she gave me the code.
因为就是那天她告诉我了这个代码怎么用
Okay, I have a french exam at eight A.M.
我明早八点有个法语测试
Could we just skip ahead to the actual message?
我们能直接说重点吗
"No one to save Ali from evil."
"无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶"
That's what she kept saying.
她反复说这句话
If you take the first letter of each word, you get...
如果取每个单词的首字母,那就是
"Not safe."
"不安全"
It's not, like, that complicated.
也不是那么复杂嘛
Yeah, but there's more.
是的,但是还没完呢
Oh, my god, what's that other poem?
上帝啊,另外几句怎么说来着
Something about Garrett and Maya.
有关加勒特和玛雅的
"Where were we?"
我们在哪儿
Maya's away, sleeping sweet."
玛雅走了,甜甜睡"
www mass
www.mass.
She gave you a website.
她给了你一个网址
What was the rest?
还有呢
"Until garrett's all rosy, count on me."
"加勒特红彤彤,全靠我"
"Mas sugar"? What does that mean?
"Mas sugar",这是什么意思
MAS, that's maya's initials.
MAS是玛雅名字的缩写
Anne was her middle name.
她的中间名是安妮(安妮的英文首字母是A)
I don't suppose crazy slipped you the password as well?
我想疯子应该没告诉你密码吧
Did Mona mean she's not safe,
梦娜的意思是她不安全
or we're not?
还是我们不安全
Somebody's coming.
有人来了
Look, Mona, I am begging you.
梦娜,我求你了
If you know anything about what's happening to us,
如果你知道,会有什么事发生在我们身上
can you just tell me, please?
求你要告诉我好吗
No one to save Ali from evil.
无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶
No one to save ali from evil.
无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tracks

想一想再看

n. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎

 
aria ['ariə]

想一想再看

n. 抒情调,独唱曲

联想记忆
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
panic ['pænik]

想一想再看

n. 恐慌
adj. 惊慌的
vt.

联想记忆
status ['steitəs]

想一想再看

n. 地位,身份,情形,状况

联想记忆
trace [treis]

想一想再看

n. 痕迹,踪迹,微量
vt. 追踪,找出根源

 
jail [dʒeil]

想一想再看

n. 监牢,监狱,拘留所
vt. 监禁,下狱

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。