手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第七季 > 正文

生活大爆炸第七季:第15集:情人节的惊喜(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

You're the owner?

你是主人?
Owner, father, soul mate, and if anything happens to her, your worst nightmare!
主人,父亲,精神伴侣,如果她发生什么事情,我就是你们最凶残的噩梦!
Well, she's not throwing up, which is a good sign.
她还没有呕吐,这是一个好的征兆
So, I'm gonna take her in back, put her on fluids and give her something to absorb the toxins.
所以我要把她带到后面打点滴,然后喂她一些可以吸收毒素的东西
Okay. Okay, thank you.
好的,好好,谢谢你
Oh, if she's scared, you can sing to her.
哦,如果她害怕了,你可以唱歌给她听
She likes Katy Perry.
她喜欢凯蒂·佩里的歌曲
Oh, but don't do "Firework", That gets her all riled up. Got it.
哦,但是别唱《烟火》这首,那会激怒她的。好的
Should have been a dentist.
应该去当牙医的
Okay, what was the best four-ten-four U.S. locomotive ever built?
好的,最好的4-10-4式的美式火车头是什么?
Trick question. There never was one.
想骗我啊,就没造过这样的火车头
Or was there? What?!
谁说没有?什么?!
In 1944, the Pacific Railroad built number 6131, which rearranged the drivers and cylinders,
在1944年,太平洋铁路公司建造了6131号火车头,将司机和气缸的位置重新布局
solving the problem of the Q-1, creating a duplex-drive four-four-six-four.
解决了Q-1问题,创造了一种双工驾驶的模式4-4-6-4
In what world is a four-four-six-four a four-ten-four? A world I don't want to live in!
哪个世界里把4-4-6-4算成4-10-4的?反正我是不想活在这样的世界
Seriously, I no longer want to live in this world.
说真的,我再也不想在这个世界活下去了
Hold on to your conductor's hat.
把你列车长的帽子扶好了
You crank the second and third axles, creating a pair of internal connecting rods, and boom, four-ten-four.
你在第二和第三个车轴之间装上曲柄,建造一对内部的连杆,然后4-10-4就诞生了
If you think about it, the Q-2 was like the four-ten-four America never made.
如果你仔细想想,Q-2就像美国从未制造过的4-10-4
I may never stop thinking about it.
我也许永远也不能停止想这件事了
Amy, what are the odds we run into this guy?
艾米,我们遇到这么一个人的机率要有多小啊?
Better than you think.
比你想的要大得多
You know, if you ask nicely, they'll let you visit the engine room.
知道吗,如果你好好跟他们说,他们还会让你去参观发动机房
I never want this day to end.
我真不想让这天结束
It's feeling like it never will. Come on.
感觉它永远也不会结束了。走吧
Hey, did I tell you what happened to me at UPS?
嗨,我告诉过你我在UPS发生了什么了吗?
As if Valentine’s Day wasn't bad enough, you try to kill my dog?!
你俩是嫌我的情人节不够糟糕,还想把我的狗狗给杀了?!
And with cheap chocolate, no less?
而且还是想用这么廉价的巧克力?
It wasn't cheap. It was free.
这不是廉价的,是免费的
We're really sorry. It was an accident. Yeah, we weren't even out of the room that long.
我们真的很抱歉,这是个意外。是啊,我们离开那个房间没多久
Oh, no, come on. It was a while. It was a while.
哦,算了吧,其实有一会儿了。离开了一会
Oh, is Cinnamon gonna be okay?
我的小肉桂会没事的吧?
She's responding well.
她的反应很好
We just want to keep her a little longer for observation.
我们想留她多观察一会
All right. Uh, would-would it be okay for me to see her?
好的,我可以进去看看她吗?
We're usually in bed by now, and I want her to know that I'm here.
我们这个时间通常已经睡觉了,我想让她知道我就在旁边
Yes, we sleep together, and sometimes we spoon.
没错,我们是一起睡觉,有时候还抱在一起
It's okay. I sleep with my dog, too.
没关系,我也和我的狗狗一起睡
We're not supposed to let people in back, but I think I can make an exception.
我们一般不让人到后面去,但是我想我可以给你破个例
Thank you. Come on. By the way, I sang her Katy Perry. Oh, yeah?
谢谢,走吧,顺便说一句,我给她唱了凯蒂·派瑞的歌,哦,真的?
And I don't care what that obnoxious parrot back there says. I crushed it.
而且我不管后面那些讨厌的鹦鹉怎么说,我唱的很牛
I think there's something going on between the two of them.
我觉得他们俩有戏
Maybe, but you also think nine minutes isn't a while, so what do you know?
也许,但是你也觉得9分钟不算一段时间,所以你能知道什么呢?
You okay? Why? Because my boyfriend's off playing choo-choo with some weirdo?
你没事吧?怎么了?就因为我的男朋友去和一个怪人玩火车了吗?
Well, to be fair, they're both weirdos.
额,老实说,他们都是怪人
I don't know what made me think tonight would be any different.
我竟然傻傻地以为今晚会有什么特别
Well, just the fact that you got him up here still says a lot.
其实你能够把他叫到这里来就已经说明你对他很重要了
To be honest, I bet Howie 200 bucks it wasn't gonna happen.
老实说,我和华仔赌了200块说这事不可能发生的
I'm going to the Lego store to get a big-ass R2-D2.
我要用这钱到乐高玩具店买一个巨大的R2-D2
See? It's not just Sheldon. They're all idiots.
看到了?不止谢尔顿,他们都是白痴
She's right.
她说的没错
So, your boyfriend's a fixer-upper. Most of them are.
所以,你的男朋友是一个需要被改变的人,他们基本上都是
I mean, look at this guy. You think he came like this?
你看看这个人,你认为他生来如此?
When I met him, he was a hot, goofy mess.
我认识他的时候,他就是一个有点帅的二傻子
Now, he's been to space.
现在,他是一个去过宇宙的男人
That's all me.
这都归功于我
I had a little to do with it.
我其实也有点贡献的
Oh, sure you did. Who's Mama's big space man? I am.
哦,你当然有了,妈妈的大宇航员在哪呢?在这儿呢
They've been in there, like, half an hour.
他们已经在里面呆了快半个小时了
Yeah, for future reference, that's a while.
嗯,以后记住了,这才叫做"一会"
How long should we stay? I don't know. I'm kind of hungry.
我们得呆多久? 我不知道,我有点饿了
I saw a Thai place next door. Oh. Okay.
隔壁有个泰国菜馆。哦,好的
Oh. Oh. Hey! How's she doing? How is everything? Yeah.
哦哦,嗨!她怎么样啦?怎么样了,耶
She's gonna be okay; they're gonna let me take her home. Oh, good.
她会没事的,他们允许我带她回去了。哦,好的,
So I want you to keep a close eye on her for the next 24 hours.
我希望你能够在接下来24个小时内多看着点她
Here are a few warning signs to look out for, and if you see any of them, don't hesitate to call.
这里有一些需要注意的预警症状,如果出现其中任何一个,立刻打电话过来
Oh. Thank you for taking such good care of my little girl.
噢,谢谢你把我的小乖乖照顾得这么好
Yes, thank you for all your help.
好的,谢谢你的帮助
Yeah. I'm sorry if you didn't think we were taking it seriously. We love animals.
很抱歉你可能觉得我们没把它当回事儿,但我们真的热爱动物
Oh, do you guys own any pets? No. Good.
你们养宠物吗?不,太好了
I love you so much. I love you, too.
我好爱你。我也爱你
Sorry. Sorry. You guys missed a pretty great time.
抱歉,对不住。你们错过了一段美好时光
The conductor and I have the same pocket watch.
列车长的怀表跟我的一模一样诶
It was crazy. Dare I say "loco"?
太疯狂了,我能说"火车头"吗?
Oh, and, Amy, guess what? The conductor said as soon as he gets off work, he can come back to the bed and breakfast and play his banjo for us.
还有啊艾米,你猜怎么着?列车长说,他一下班就能来我们的小旅馆为我们演奏班卓琴呢
Okay. I need to speak to my boyfriend in private, like, right now.
我需要单独和我的男朋友谈谈,立刻,马上
There's a car with a glass roof. Want to go look at the stars? Oh, that sounds so romantic. Oh, give it a rest! Let's go.
有一节车厢是玻璃顶的,想去看星星吗?噢,听起来好浪漫,行了吧!咱们走
Why are you still here?
你怎么还没走?
Excuse me. I think you're being a little rude.
不好意思,我觉得你有点过分了
I'm being rude? You've been rude to me this entire evening.
我过分?你才整晚都对我很过分
How is that possible?
这怎么可能?
I've hardly spoken to you since we got on the train.
上了火车以来我就没怎么跟你说过话
I'm detecting a little friction between you two, and I don't want to be a third rail.
我感觉你们有点儿小摩擦,我可不想当机车灯泡
Get it? I get it. Leave!
你懂不?我懂。快滚!
What is your problem?
你怎么了?
It's Valentine's Day. We're supposed to be having a romantic weekend.
今天可是情人节!我们本该度过一个浪漫的周末
Oh, really? Because I remember you saying that this trip was going to be something we could both enjoy.
是这样吗?可我记得你说过这次旅行我们两人都会喜欢的
Did you mean that, or were you just trying to trick me?
你是真这么想,还是在耍我?
Fine, it's true.
好吧,是真的
I deserve romance, and I didn't know how else to make it happen.
浪漫是我应得的,但我不知道如何用其他的方法得到
Well, if you want romance, then let's have romance!
你想要浪漫,那我们就来浪漫浪漫
Oh, look, there's wine.
看呐,这里有葡萄酒
Grape juice that burns.
不就是火辣辣的葡萄汁嘛
Uh, now let's gaze into each other's eyes, hmm?
现在该深情凝望对方了吧?
You blinked. I win. Sheldon... Let's see. What's next? Oh, kissing's romantic.
你眨眼了,我赢了。谢尔顿,再看看,下一步是什么?噢!接吻很浪漫
That was nice. Good.
这一吻很棒。那就好
the conductor said if I come back to the engine room, he'd show me how to bring the train through a crossing.
列车长说如果我回发动机房去,他会给我看如何让火车开过十字路口
Okay, have fun.
好,你去玩吧
Do you want to come with me?
你想和我一起来吗?
Really? I do.
可以吗? 我愿意
Hey, guys, wait up!
喂,小伙伴们,等等我!
There you go.
这就好了嘛
All cozy wozy.
舒舒服服的
Let's see what the doctor says to keep an eye out for.
看看医生说要注意什么
Hmm. "Rajesh, I was dreading Valentine's Day.
拉杰什,我很怕过情人节
Thank you for spending it with me. Yvette."
谢谢你陪我一起度过,Yvette"
Cinnamon, she-she gave me her phone number.
小肉桂,她...她给我了她的电话号码
If I knew it was that easy, I would have considered poisoning you months ago.
早知道这么简单,几个月前我就该考虑给你下毒了
Oh, what should I say?
我该说什么呢?
Oh, I know. I'll point out her name's Yvette, and that she's a vet.
我知道了,我会说她的名字是Yvette,而且她是个兽医
That's hysterical. She'll love it.
我好幽默哦,她一定超级喜欢
Hello. Oh, hey. You're back. How was your trip? It was wonderful!
你好,哦,嗨,回来了,旅行怎么样? 超棒的
Great. What did you do?
那敢情好,你们做了什么?
I made a new friend who likes trains as much as I do, uh, I kissed Amy on the lips, and, uh, the conductor played his banjo for me.
我交了个新朋友,跟我一样喜欢火车,呃,我吻了艾米的嘴唇,还有,呃...列车长给我演奏了班卓琴
Good night. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I'm gonna need more details.
晚安,等等等等,多给我一点细节呗
Oh, well, my new friend's name was Eric.
额,我的新朋友叫艾瑞克
Um, Amy lips tasted like the brownie we had for dessert.
艾米嘴唇的味道好像我们吃的布朗尼甜品
the banjo-playing conductor was missing a finger, but he made up for it with his can-do attitude.
演奏班卓琴的列车长少一根手指,但他用不服输的精神弥补了这个不足
No, hang on. Hang on. Are all those things equal to you?
不,等等,别走,那些事情对你来说没有差别吗?
It never occurred to me to pick a favorite.
我还没想过挑一个最喜欢的呢
Well, give it a go.
那就试一试呗
I can't answer that without collecting additional data.
我得搜集更多的数据才能回答这个问题
Additional data. You dog!
更多数据,你个小淫贼
I'm not sure how listening to other nine-fingered banjo players makes me dog, but all right.
我不懂啊,听九个指头的人演奏班卓琴怎么就成了淫贼了,但淫贼就淫贼吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
observation [.ɔbzə'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 观察,观察力,评论
adj. 被设计用来

联想记忆
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 
internal [in'tə:nəl]

想一想再看

adj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的

 
mate [meit]

想一想再看

n. 伙伴,配偶,同事
vt. 使 ... 配

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
pacific [pə'sifik]

想一想再看

n. 太平洋
adj. 太平洋的
p

联想记忆
nightmare ['nait.mɛə]

想一想再看

n. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
locomotive [.ləukə'məutiv]

想一想再看

n. 火车头,机关车
adj. 运转的,火车头

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。