So where would you say that a mediumsized creature that likes broad, open plains, trees, water holes, that kind of thing, where might she go?
依你看来 一个中等体型 喜欢开阔平原 树林和水坑的生物 她会去哪儿
In New York City?
在纽约市吗
Yes. Plains?
对 喜欢平原
Central Park? And where is that exactly?
中央公园 在哪儿
Where is Central Park?
你不知道中央公园在哪儿
Well, look, I would come and show you, but don't you think it's kind of a double cross?
我是很乐意为你带路 但你不觉得有点对不起两位女士吗
The girls take us in, they make us hot cocoa.
人家收留我们 还给我们喝热可可
You do realize that when they see you've stopped sweating, they'll obliviate you in a heartbeat.
你知道一旦你痊愈了 她们转眼就会对你施遗忘咒对吧
What does obliviate Mean?
什么是遗忘咒
It'll be like you wake up and all memory of magic is gone.
就像梦醒 关于魔法的记忆消失不见
I won't remember any of this? No.
这一切我都会忘掉吗 没错
All right, yeah, okay, I'll help you.
好吧 我帮你
Come on, then.
那走吧
Credence, where have you been?
克雷登斯 你去哪儿了
I was looking for a place for tomorrow's meeting.
我在找明天集会的场地