手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第10集 谢耳朵继续"旗乐无穷"(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Hello. I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper. And welcome to Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun with Flags, the Final Episode Flagtacular. I knew it was coming. Still scary.

大家好。我是谢尔顿?库珀博士。欢迎收看由谢尔顿·库珀出品的《有趣的旗帜》最终集:壮丽的旗帜。我知道会有拉炮。还是吓死人家了。
Now, I'm sure you're thinking, "The final episode? Who will stand between us and flag ignorance"
我知道你们一定在想:"居然最终集了,是谁要害你们变成旗帜盲了?"
I know I was thinking that. Is this a show on flags or mind reading?
像我就有这个想法。这是旗帜节目还是读心节目啊?
But the truth is I can no longer balance a full-time career, a popular Internet show, and a girlfriend.
但事实上是因为我无法继续兼顾全职工作,热门网络节目,以及女朋友了。
And he really does have one, you jerks on the comment board.
他是真的有女朋友,你们这些留言的混球们。
So as they say, all good things must come to an end. After only 232 episodes.
常言道,天下无不散之筵席。虽然仅有232集视觉飨宴。
233 if we include the one somebody forgot to press record on.
如果某人有次没忘了按下录制键,那应该是233集。
You said you weren't gonna bring that up. And you said you pressed record.
说好了不提那事儿。说好了你会按录制键。
Anyway, please sit back, relax, and join us as we take our final lap as indicated by the waving of this racing flag.
总之,用放松的姿势跟着我们一起跑完这最后一圈,就像这只赛车旗指示的一样。
And, of course, white flags can also represent surrender, the Stewards of Gondor, and the Japanese Minamoto clan.
当然,白旗也代表"举白旗投降"。刚铎宰相 、日本源氏也都使用白旗。
But I'm sure you remember that from episode 62, "White Flags: Who's Wavin' 'Em and Why"
但想必你们肯定还记得这些,因为62集"白旗:谁举白旗及缘由"都讲过。
That was a good one. It was so good.
那集超赞。的确是赞到爆炸。
You know, I thought cleaning out a dead professor's office was gonna just be boring, but then I found his dentures and realized it's also gross.
我本来以为清理过世教授的办公室会很无聊,不过在我发现他的假牙后,我才意识到是无聊加恶心。
Doesn't Professor Abbott's family want any of this stuff? I don't think he had a family. That's rough.
艾伯特教授的家人不想要这些东西吗?我记得他好像没家人。真惨。
I know. You can spend your whole life working, and at the end all that's left are some papers in a box.
是啊。一生都奉献给了工作,最后留下的只有盒子里的一些研究资料。
Makes you think. Oh, well.
不禁让你思索人生。算了吧。
Hey. Hey, we're supposed to look through all this stuff before we throw it away in case it's important.
喂喂,我们都得仔细检查过这些东西,以确保不会扔掉什么重要资料。
I I did. It's all outdated or disproved.
我看啦,不是过世就是被拒的。
I don't know. This old pen kind of proves gravity. When I tilt it, her bathing suit falls right off.
不一定哦。这支旧笔"证明"了重力存在。翻转过来,小人偶的泳衣就掉下来。
Oh, my dad used to have a pen like that. I dated it all through sixth grade.
我爸以前也有一支这样的笔。我整个六年级都跟它"约会"。
It still feels weird just throwing away his work like this.
还是感觉很奇怪,就这样把这些研究成果都扔掉。
Don't feel bad. Someday, someone will be throwing out your work, too.
不用难过。未来某天,也会有人来扔你的研究报告。
That someone was Sheldon, and the day was yesterday.
那个人就是谢尔顿,而那个某天是昨天。
Hey, look at this. "Dear Roger, to be opened upon your first great discovery. Love, Mom."
你们瞧。"亲爱的罗杰,在你获得首次重大发现时打开这瓶酒吧。爱你,妈妈。"
Wow, look at the date. He saved this 50 years and never got to open it.
瞧瞧这日期。他留了整整50年,却从没有机会开。
That's intense. Poor Roger Abbott.
真是让人惋惜。可怜的罗杰?艾伯特。
Roger Abbott sounds just like Roger Rabbit.
罗杰?阿伯特听起来就像罗杰?兔子。
Roger Abbott, Roger Abbott, Roger Rabbit. Oh, my God, Leonard, I know he's dead, but try it. It's fun! Roger Abbott, Roger Rabbit...
罗杰特,罗杰特,罗杰兔。天啊,莱纳德,我知道这对死者不敬,不过你念念看。超好笑啊!罗杰特,罗杰特,罗杰兔...
Penny! Oh, my rookie of the year. Oh, Dan. My boss who didn't want to hire me and now's a little hug machine.
佩妮!我的年度最佳新人。丹,我一开始不想雇我但现在超爱抱我的老板。
Oh, look at you. Brand-new and already the third best sales rep. Why don't you come over to my table.
看看你,新加入不久就业绩第三名。过来我那桌坐坐吧。
Yes. I'll be right there. Bernadette's just parking the car.
我马上过去。伯纳黛特还在停车。
Oh, good. Bernadette. Cute, sweet...vicious little Bernadette.
哦,好。伯纳黛特,人萌音甜...恶毒凶残的小伯纳黛特。
Come on. She's not that bad.
别这样嘛,她没那么坏。
Oh, yeah? At the company picnic she yelled at me and my grandson for losing the three-legged race. I mean, he still calls her "That mean kid with the big boobies."
是吗?公司野餐的时候,她吼了我跟我孙子,因为我们输了二人三腿赛跑。我孙子现在还叫她为"毒舌大奶娃"。
I know she can be a little intense, but, I swear, she is so sweet once you get past all the...Hey, what are you talking about?
她有时候是有点凶,但我保证等稍微熟了之后,她就是很亲切的一个人了...你们在聊什么?
Oh. We were just talking about how much we love working with you. Isn't that right? Dan?
我们在聊有多喜欢跟你共事。对吧?丹?
Over the years here at Fun With Flags, we've had an opportunity to learn, laugh, wonder...
在《有趣的旗帜》的这些岁月里,我们有机会一同学习 、欢笑 、惊奇...
And, yes, even shed a tear or two.
甚至落过几滴泪。
Like when you do a two-hour Fourth of July spectacular and it doesn't get recorded.
比如国庆节做了两小时特别节目,结果却没被录下来。
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?
到底要我道歉几次才够?
How about 4,000. One for every domino I set up to make that American flag. Please enjoy these highlights.
先来个四千次吧。向我拼成美国国旗的每一片骨牌道歉。请欣赏我们的精彩剪辑。
Crikey! What flag do we have today? Australia, mate!
"澳"哟妈呀!今天是讲哪国的旗呢?澳大利亚,兄弟!
And now it's time for the speed round of Flag or Not a Flag.
现在到了高速国旗大鉴定的单元。
Flag. Flag. Not a flag. Flag. I am crushing this.
国旗。国旗。不是国旗。国旗。我太厉害了。
Say, Betsy Ross, what you working on?
贝特西?罗斯,你在缝什么呢?
I have no idea. Because the story of me sewing the first American flag is unsupported poppycock.
我也不知道。因为我缝出第一面美国旗帜的故事是没证据的狗屁。
Then who did sew it, hmm?
那到底是谁缝的呢?
Don't ask me. I'm just a simple seamstress whose descendants are...out to make a quick buck!
别问我。我只是个普通的女裁缝,是我的那些不肖子孙出来骗钱的!
Fancy a dip, my dear? I do.
赏脸共泳吗?乐意之至。
Wait, that purple flag indicates that marine pests, such as jellyfish, are present.
等等,紫色旗子代表了水域有海洋有害生物,比如毒水母
Wow, that flag is a lifesaver.
哇,这旗子拯"救生"命啊。
No. This is. Stop looking at my legs.
不是。这才是"救生"圈。别盯着人家腿了。
Not a flag. Flag. Flag. Not a flag. Flag. Crap.
不是国旗。国旗。国旗。不是国旗。是的。靠。
When stuff like this gets me down, you know what I like to do?
碰到这种让我难受的事,你知道我都怎么做吗?
Sing "Hakuna Matata" Like an eight-year-old girl?
像八岁小女孩一样唱"哈库那马他他"吗?
Wrong, smarty-pants. It's "Everything Is Awesome" From The Lego Movie.
错了,自作聪明。该电影中的洗脑欢乐主题曲是《乐高大电影》里的"啥事儿都好赞"。
Look at these notebooks. They're full of pages and pages of data. He clearly spent years on this.
看这些笔记本,一页一页全都是数据。明显是他多年的心血。
Oh, it's just columns of random numbers. Toss it.
只是一行行无规律的数字。扔了吧。
Well, but what if this was a potential breakthrough for him? What if...what if this is the thing that would've finally let him open that bottle of champagne?
万一这是他可能的重要突破呢?万一这是让能他如愿以偿打开那瓶香槟的东西呢?
Maybe he didn't know what to pair champagne with. Strawberries, caviar, oysters. All good choices.
或许他不开是因为不知道香槟要配什么。草莓 、鱼子酱、 生蚝,都是好选择。
Yeah, that look right there is why people eat before they come to your parties.
瞧你那表情,所以大家才会在参加你派对前先吃饱。
This has to mean something.
这些数据绝对是有意义的。
Well, there's no discernible pattern that I can see, but it shouldn't be too hard to run the numbers and check.
我没能看出有什么规律啊,不过输进电脑里验证应该是没什么难度。
Well, maybe we can get some time on the supercomputer.
或许我们可以用超级计算机试试。
Sure. We could try multiple regressions with varying physical and experimental constants.
可以啊。我们试试用不同的物理常数与实验常数进行多元回归分析。
Oh, we could run a pattern-matching algorithm against well-known unsolved physics problems.
还可以用模式匹配算法将它们与知名未解物理问题做对比。
Ooh, it might be a substitution cipher. We could start with basic cryptanalysis.
甚至有可能是替换式密码。我们可以从基本密码分析着手。
Or we could talk to this guy he used to share an office with.
或者我们可以问以前跟他同一办公室的人。
Oh, let's do that.
还是那样做吧。
Because you don't know how to do cryptanalysis, do you?
因为你不知道怎么做密码分析,对吧?
I'm not even sure if it's the right word.
我甚至不确定我说的词对不对。
So, Dan, you have a grandson. How old is he? Seven.
丹,你有个孙子。他几岁了?七岁。
Oh, yeah. I remember him from the picnic. He was the one crying like a wuss the whole time.
我记得他,在那次野餐有见过。一直哭个不停,像个娘娘腔似地。
I heard he was being picked on by a mean kid.
我听说他是被一个小恶霸欺负了。
Just builds character. Like my dad said, "Nobody likes a crybaby except their mommies and Democrats."
有助人格发展啊。就像我爸说的 "没人喜欢爱哭鬼,除了他们自己的妈还有民主党。"
I need another drink. What's his problem?
失陪,我去加酒。他是有啥不满?
I don't know. Maybe he didn't like the fact that you called his grandson a wuss.
不知道,可能他不喜欢听到自己的孙子被你叫娘娘腔吧。
Well, I didn't think you were supposed to say "sissy" anymore.
可现在不是不让叫别人"娘炮"吗。
Okay, look, I know what a good person you are, but sometimes people think you might come off a little harsh.
我知道你这个人很好,可有时别人会觉得你表现得有点毒舌。
What? I'm, like, the sweetest person I know. Look at me. I should be in a tree baking cookies.
什么?我是我这辈子认识最甜的人了。甜得像树里做小饼干的童话人物。
Yes, but once in a while, people think you're a little mean.
可是有些时候,有人会觉得你有点刻薄。
Oh, yeah? You one of those people? No. No, no, no. I I think the cookie thing.
是吗?你是那些人中的一员吗?不,不是。我也觉得你是做饼干那种。
Action.
开始。
Welcome back. Our guest today is a returning fan favorite.
欢迎回来。今日的来宾曾来过。
He puts the reading in your rainbow, the Geordi in your La Forge, and the Kunta in your Kinte, Mr. LeVar Burton.
并广受观众喜欢:儿童阅读节目《阅读彩虹》的主持人、《星际迷航:下一代》成员、电视迷你剧集《根》的主角,莱瓦尔?伯顿先生。
Thank you, Sheldon. Now, remember our deal... You do this, I delete your contact information.
谢谢,谢尔顿。别忘了我们的约定...你来上节目,我删了你的联系方式。
While...While you watch me do it. Great. Happy to be back.
而且...而且是在你面前删。很好。很高兴再来上节目。
Well, since you're here, I'd like to get your opinion on something.
既然你来了,我想问你对某件事的看法。
In honor of Black History Month, I portrayed George Washington Carver in a loving tribute that my roommate called "wildly racist" What do you think?
为了向黑人历史月致意,我扮成了乔治?华盛顿?卡弗。我对他的致敬被我室友说"超有种族歧视",你觉得呢?
Hi. My name is George. Oh, hell, no!
你好,我的名字叫乔治。我去,不是吧!
You heard him, Leonard. No, it's not racist.
听到了吗,莱纳德。"不是"吧,我没有种族歧视。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
buck [bʌk]

想一想再看

n. (美元)块钱 n. 钱,鹿皮,(鹿皮等)制物,小伙

联想记忆
surrender [sə'rendə]

想一想再看

v. 投降,让与,屈服
n. 投降,屈服,放弃

联想记忆
spectacular [spek'tækjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 壮观的,令人惊叹的
n. 惊人之举,

联想记忆
rainbow ['reinbəu]

想一想再看

n. 彩虹
adj.五彩缤纷的

 
ignorance ['ignərəns]

想一想再看

n. 无知

联想记忆
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
gravity ['græviti]

想一想再看

n. 重力,严重,庄重,严肃

联想记忆
flag [flæg]

想一想再看

n. 旗,旗帜,信号旗
vt. (以旗子)标出

联想记忆
tear [tiə]

想一想再看

n. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯
vt.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。